PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Thencame Brnsn
02-06-13, 01:34
Had to go past "Old Faithful" Super Sunday at about 4:15 with the SO for a party.

You fellow mongers were quite busy; parking lot was full. And I don't think it was for auto parts! Hope you had as good a time as I do there.

Made a visit a few weeks ago. Always good table shower, much more chit chat then usual Asian Spas, and ladies seem to enjoy their time with you.

Also, I have never been asked ahead of service for tip. That is a major plus.

OPIllini
02-08-13, 15:14
Had to go past "Old Faithful" Super Sunday at about 4:15 with the SO for a party.

You fellow mongers were quite busy; parking lot was full. And I don't think it was for auto parts! Hope you had as good a time as I do there.

Made a visit a few weeks ago. Always good table shower, much more chit chat then usual Asian Spas, and ladies seem to enjoy their time with you.

Also, I have never been asked ahead of service for tip. That is a major plus.Yes, indeed."Old Faithful" is always reliable. Good ladies, good service, and no hassles.

TheShadow2
03-19-13, 19:54
Went to Old Faithful about 2 weeks ago. Place was indeed packed. Had intel from a PM that said to ask for Jenny or Hannah, however I was told that the entire staff had just changed and it was all new girls.

I was passed off onto "Lee" or Marly" I don't really remember. Middle aged (not a problem) but unattractive (problem). If I had to pick one word to describe her, it would be "manly".

Anyway, I passed on the shower to get right to business. The massage lasted about 10 minutes of uninspired light touching. A lot of "small talk" which I recognized as her way of figuring out if I was Uncle Leo or not.

She finally just came right out and asked, then made me "force her" to start the HE. Whatever. The HE was mechanical and about as erotic as kissing a tree. Damage was 110 total. Will not repeat.

I have pretty much come to expect bad experiences at these places, maybe that's my problem.

OPIllini
03-25-13, 18:34
Went to Old Faithful about 2 weeks ago. Place was indeed packed. Had intel from a PM that said to ask for Jenny or Hannah, however I was told that the entire staff had just changed and it was all new girls.

I was passed off onto "Lee" or Marly" I don't really remember. Middle aged (not a problem) but unattractive (problem). If I had to pick one word to describe her, it would be "manly".

Anyway, I passed on the shower to get right to business. The massage lasted about 10 minutes of uninspired light touching. A lot of "small talk" which I recognized as her way of figuring out if I was Uncle Leo or not.

She finally just came right out and asked, then made me "force her" to start the HE. Whatever. The HE was mechanical and about as erotic as kissing a tree. Damage was 110 total. Will not repeat.

I have pretty much come to expect bad experiences at these places, maybe that's my problem.Bummer man. Sorry you had a bad experience. But it's still useful info because I know to avoid this place for awhile. I knew I should've gotten Hanna's number. If anyone knows where Hanna went or her phone # PM me.

Enderwiggen
03-27-13, 21:27
Is old faithful on Harlem, and have the initials USA?

Gopher88
03-28-13, 10:18
Bummer man. Sorry you had a bad experience. But it's still useful info because I know to avoid this place for awhile. I knew I should've gotten Hanna's number. If anyone knows where Hanna went or her phone # PM me.I alway's ask for phone numbers. Somtimes they give it to you, then somtimes they don't. If I can't get theres I always give them mind. They move around there hard to keep track of.

Vazooli
03-28-13, 11:53
Is old faithful on Harlem, and have the initials USA?Yep, that's the one. It's been around for decades. Not great, but dependable.

-Vazooli

Hrodebert
04-04-13, 23:30
I decided to try "old reliable" due to the many positive reviews I have seen about it. I went late morning one day and drew an MT who was attractive, busty, and spoke American well. She led me to a room and then to the TS. She scrubbed me well with small attention to certain areas. On the flip, she scrubbed me head to toe and then dropped the cloth on junior and said, you wash. Then she took me to the sauna and left me for five minutes or so. On to the table. I attempted to be friendly but something I asked seemed to tick her off. She put a towel over me and gave me a thorough rub down, carefully avoiding the area that the towel covered. She became more and more friendly as the massage proceeded. On the flip, she was strictly professional. After nearly an hour of massage, she said, in a hesitant way,"You done". I think I missed it there but because she had been so professional, I was taken by surprise. Then it turned curious. In the last few minutes, after I got dressed, we did a lot of mutual touching. She patted my bottom, and said,"next time you come".

The next time I felt like a massage I went back and asked for that MT by name. The woman who came out told me,"Who? Nobody by that name works here." I said I was here two weeks ago and had a massage. She said,"oh, your first time here?" I said, yes. She said,"she's not working today. Why don't you come back tomorrow when she's here?" First time I was ever turned away from a massage. Don't know if I'll try there again.

Is old faithful on Harlem, and have the initials USA?

Member #5942
04-13-13, 11:08
Location was Des Plaines near Wolf and Oakton. The ad is in backpage. European masseuse. In call (home) location. PM me if you want the link.

Happiness denied. All the signs were there. Tight black v neck t shirt to show off cleavage, black yoga pants, pressing of breasts against the back, grazing of the boys during thigh massage, no problem with complete nudity. However, on the flip, she placed small towel. It was removed and she said she does not provide happy ending. Countered with some green US currency, she still said she is professional. Mentioned that professionals do not wear revealing tops to arouse clients and professionals do not work on first time clients while they (client) are nude. Also, professionals do not graze the boys. Decided to cut the session short and paid for the hour since it's not her fault. Good signs for extras: no problem with complete nudity on table, pressing cans on the back, massaging thighs and grazing the boys, allowing touch on the back of leg. Her body is nice. Her personality is cold. What is it about Europeans with cold personalities? Her face, average at best. Her work place is her house in a safe, clean area. Plenty of parking available. 70 for 1 hour. 110 for 90 min. If you want a Irene's Spa (Harlem Ave) like experience, then give her a try. You will get aroused when you see her cleavage while she's rubbing your body. Intentionally left out a lot of detail in my posts. My posts are make believe.

Also shot down at Sunny Spa on Madison Street, in Oak Park. All signs were there as well. Young Asian beauty with short denim skirt, long hair, pretty face. She allowed to touch her legs / ass, grazed the boys. However, on the flip, it was a no go. No happiness provided.

I don't frequent spas much anymore. There is no challenge at all when visiting Gunn, United, etc. In the past, the challenge and hope for happiness were exciting. Now that feeling is gone because those places just leave it out in the open. It's much better to have a gf!!! I've lost my touch and think it's time to retire :-)

TheShadow2
04-20-13, 11:28
I've had my share of disappointments over the years.

Retiring from our hobby is easy. I've done it a hundred times.

Hrodebert
04-24-13, 14:12
917A.

I decided to revisit this place on Oak Park. I went there last summer occasionally and got good service and nice massages. But that all changed in the fall, and I have not been back since. They share space with a pilates company, which seems kind of strange. Also, if there are no classes going on, the door seems always locked, and they have a cheap buzzer by the door handle that you have to lean on. After some false starts with the doorbell, I finally got the AMT's attention. The MT was a tall, slimly built lady named Linda. She showed me to the room and I got comfortable. She came in several minutes later and started a very strong massage. I had to tell her right away that some places in my back needed gentle massage. She gave a massage but there was no flirting or playing. On the flip, she massaged my legs and feet, and then, surprised me with a jackhammer. Door fee was. 65 and tip. 30. Was the most thorough massage I've had in a long time but I don't think I'll repeat. Too strong for my taste and PMT and not enough EMT.

H-Rod

Member #5942
04-24-13, 22:07
http://classifieds.chicagoreader.com/chicago/full-body-massage/ViewAd?oid=4289616

The phone number is the old Megi's Spa. Megi's Spa took over the location of the old VIP parlor on Cumberland in Norridge. Megi's closed then Tiger Lilly took over the location and eventually closed. The ad has a pretty girl in a sexy yellow outfit to entice us to go. If this new European Spa is anything like Megi's, you will leave most unhappy. The ad was posted April 21. I did not visit this place nor intend to. Just want to pass on the link.

Member #5942
04-25-13, 21:58
5ft 5. Medium blonde hair done in a pony tail. Pretty mole above her thin lips. Very slim build and in great shape. Outfit for the day was orange top (tight) and black yoga pants. She doesn't have much on top. She wore flip flop shoes and had nice painted nails. She is Ukranian. She provided the standard compliments we all get. She asked who was seen before. Her massage technique is nice. She has no problem with letting you go w/o clothes and no towel. She starts out rubbing legs and her legs brush against your arms. Her massage is fantastic. She took her time rubbing all around butt, legs, arms etc. The best part is obviously when she rubs the upper thighs. She's shy and also somewhat in control. Checked her out while she was rubbing and she said to relax and enjoy. This place has been around for years. The girls are attractive. Mariana is pretty, but not gorgeous, or hot. After the flip, she massaged thighs and got very close to it and smiles. Decided to take matters in own hands. On this day, don't think she really enjoys that part of the massage. She looks away and stares in the distance most of the event. She does look and makes eye contact but an opinion is that she doesn't enjoy this part too much. After the event was done, she continues to rub thighs, arms and stomach. Time is up, she gets a hot towel and is out of the room waiting in front. The overall experience of getting rubbed by an attractive Euro is exciting. It's more exciting when they are massaging and allowing client to take care of business at same time. She only works during the week. I recommend her for a very nice massage, pretty girl, and pleasant demeanor. The cost of the event is 65 + whatever you think you should tip her. Credit cards are accepted. No need to make appointments. Walked in and had a choice between two Euro girls.

Jesus Collins
04-30-13, 14:20
5ft 5. Medium blonde hair done in a pony tail. Pretty mole above her thin lips. Very slim build and in great shape. Outfit for the day was orange top (tight) and black yoga pants. She doesn't have much on top. She wore flip flop shoes and had nice painted nails. She is Ukranian. She provided the standard compliments we all get. She asked who was seen before. Her massage technique is nice. She has no problem with letting you go w/o clothes and no towel. She starts out rubbing legs and her legs brush against your arms. Her massage is fantastic. She took her time rubbing all around butt, legs, arms etc. The best part is obviously when she rubs the upper thighs. She's shy and also somewhat in control. Checked her out while she was rubbing and she said to relax and enjoy. This place has been around for years. The girls are attractive. Mariana is pretty, but not gorgeous, or hot. After the flip, she massaged thighs and got very close to it and smiles. Decided to take matters in own hands. On this day, don't think she really enjoys that part of the massage. She looks away and stares in the distance most of the event. She does look and makes eye contact but an opinion is that she doesn't enjoy this part too much. After the event was done, she continues to rub thighs, arms and stomach. Time is up, she gets a hot towel and is out of the room waiting in front. The overall experience of getting rubbed by an attractive Euro is exciting. It's more exciting when they are massaging and allowing client to take care of business at same time. She only works during the week. I recommend her for a very nice massage, pretty girl, and pleasant demeanor. The cost of the event is 65 + whatever you think you should tip her. Credit cards are accepted. No need to make appointments. Walked in and had a choice between two Euro girls.It's a great place w / great service. Extras won't happen though.

Member #5942
08-03-13, 18:01
Candy. 32, 5 Ft 3, 115pds, long black hair all the way to the waist, wears glasses. She wore a slinky brown dress to mid thigh. She provided a very sensual soft massage with usual ending (after some coaxing). The location of this place is Oak Park Ave (near the Eisenhower). The sign at the entrance says Asian Bodyworks. There is a neon pink open sign in front of the window. There are plenty of blinds to cover the inside. The place has 2 rooms located at the back end of the Pilates Studio. She will ask you if you've been there before and who you saw. She said that the staff has changed and the owner of the studio is being very careful. There is no oak park thread so I posted this in Norridge. Norridge seems to be a dying thread though.

Member #5942
08-16-13, 15:02
YMMV but I recommend this spa. The rooms are spotless, there is a jacuzzi, table shower, stand up shower etc. The girls are attractive and European. PM me if you need details but if you are senior status on this site, you most likely won't need the details and will have a good time even on the first visit.

Horny Dog #2
08-17-13, 21:17
I know that Gunnison spa has been mentioned before, but it's been a long time since I've seen a review for it, so I thought I would add one.

I've only been there infrequently (3-4 times over a period of several years). This is primarily due to the fact that the traffic to get from my regular stomping grounds to this area is a bit of a pain. However, I had a flight into O'Hare the other day, so I thought I would head over there while I was in the area.

I realize that for some, this would not be a good choice. I get the impression that a HR is the only extra on the menu. The girls tend to wear clothes like jeans and t-shirts that are not really conducive to hand roaming during the massage. So, if FS is your primary objective, this is not the place for you. (It would not always be the place for me even if I lived closer, since sometimes (perhaps most times) I want the girl to get naked and climb on the table or bed with me, and I doubt that will ever happen to me here.)

Despite the less extensive extras menu available here, I still do like the place. The reason for this is because each time I have gone there, I get a legitimate quality massage before the other activities. At other AMPs or Asian appartments, the session always starts with a massage, but it is frequently a rather lame 5-minutes before the "turn over baby". At Gunnison, my experience has been that the massage has been much longer, and almost of a quality that you would get at "legitimate" massage places. Then, after the near legit-quality massage, the session morphs into a much more sensuous massage followed by HR, and this has always happened with no negotiations involved. Technically, I could have paid the $70 door fee and gotten a legit massage, followed by a soft touch massage, followed by a HR without paying a dime more. (I do always tip extra, but it has never been asked for).

Member #5942
09-20-13, 18:47
River Forest is the new location for the spa. It was formerly on Irving Park. The same owner (Carmen) and therapist Gabby work there. On other sites, the reports are that standard finish is not provided. The location has parking on the front and side streets. The place is located on North Avenue which is a very busy street. The front window is not covered and has a neon sign advertising the spa. Anyone in there car can see right in the spa front reception area. Gabby was wearing black yoga pants and black t shirt with the spa logo. She had mid length black hair and thin build for a Latina. She had acne around her chin and wasn't attractive. 75 dollars for swedish massage. I can't recommend this place if you are seeking standard ending. There is no shower or sauna, busy street, only two therapists etc. I did not write the name of the spa because of google searches leading to this site. PM me if you want the name of the spa and exact location but google is your friend.

Member #5942
09-23-13, 19:15
The River forest location for LTS is nice. There are 3 rooms, tv, lounge area (in case you want to run into your favorite monger). There is also a small bar in the larger massage room. Skip Gabby and get the massage with Carmen. She's an older MILF with a very pleasant personality. She dresses amazing, very sexy and shows off her cleavage (which to me is not something a legit place should promote). Her massage is very good. If your new, don't expect anything more than a legit massage with very minor use of finger nails on the back, legs, thighs. There were no accidental touching of the boys. She did allow hand on legs, thighs and ass but not enough to recommend the place for standard finish. Not sure if it's provided at all based on what I've read and experienced. I do recommend the spa if you want a pretty Latina to rub you, talk very friendly and provide an excellent massage. The lighting is poor in the room, which in my mind makes Carmen look better than she should. There is parking in the back of the spa. The place fills quickly with appointments so if they are busy, the open sign will be off and they won't answer the phone. Lot's of signs are there for one of this sites more experienced mongers to get satisfaction. I rather stick to Meg's (spelling intentionally wrong) and the Euro providers.

Anthree
09-27-13, 18:28
Location was Des Plaines near Wolf and Oakton. The ad is in backpage. European masseuse. In call (home) location. PM me if you want

Also shot down at Sunny Spa on Madison Street, in Oak Park. All signs were there as well. Young Asian beauty with short denim skirt, long hair, pretty face. She allowed to touch her legs / ass, grazed the boys. However, on the flip, it was a no go. No happiness provided.

I don't frequent spas much anymore. There is no challenge at all when visiting Gunn, United, etc. In the past, the challenge and hope for happiness were exciting. Now that feeling is gone because those places just leave it out in the open. It's much better to have a gf! I've lost my touch and think it's time to retire.Same experience at Sunny Spa. The Pilates one, a different story. Great couple of sessions there!

Anthree
09-27-13, 18:39
Hi everybody,

First time posting here. A lot of good reports here. Thanks! I have been to many of AMP though. If you have any questions about one in particular, feel free to PM and ask, if I have been there, I'll answer any question. In the meantime, thanks!

Anthree
09-27-13, 18:41
Is old faithful on Harlem, and have the initials USA?Last time I went there, I asked to use a CC, the MT freaked out and said come back later. Haven't been back.

Massage Guru
10-01-13, 11:13
Based on previous posts and a good tip from a fellow Euro Fan, I went and visited the place last week. Got a young newbie, blond 5'2" and average built. The place is definitely spotless and first class. I was fully covered with the sheet and the massage was quite good. As things were progressing, I kinda figured that this would be one of those typical legit massages as she was very careful not to touch the goodies as she was massaging my thighs. I did not even do any thing to mess this up as I knew that there were other better talents in this spa. After he massage, I just gave her a 15 dollar tip and off I went. On the way out, I see this really friendly brunette, maybe in her early 30s. I knew at that time I had to try her. So the following day, I ask for the brunette and sure enough it was somewhat successful. I say somewhat because what I got was kinda different. She allowed DFK but said she cannot do the HJ as it was illegal. So I finished this one with a DIY while we were DFK. I could see that she enjoys watching me cum all over.

Of course all this time, the tip I got from a senior here (thanks Euro Fan) was to try the owner first. She isn't really much of a looker but this was what I should have done in the first place. So I go back for more 2 days later. I get the brunette again and to my surprise she refused to do anything but massage. So after a good and refreshing massage, I asked her if megi was available for half an hour. Megi obliges and starts me off with a good sensual massage. She wasn't shy to take the towel off me and as she was massaging my thighs, she starts playing with the boys and lo and behold she turn me over and starts giving a sensual HJ. She also wanted to DFK which I obliged to. She finishes me off and gets a hot towel to clean me up.

Now I'm a little hesitant to go back as I don't know how the brunette would react to this. But I told myself, what the heck, at the very least I would get a good massage. So yesterday, I set up another massage with her. She starts off by taking the towel off my butt and starts a good massage. Remember, she clearly insisted the last time that she is a licensed massage therapist and does not do anything illegal. As the massage progressed, she came down to my butt. She gave a really good massage and then she starts reaching down from my hips to massage junior. What a feeling and what a sight to look at (there are big mirrors on one side of the wall so you can really see what is going on). I did not turn over for a few minutes as this is a big turn on for me watching them reach over to massage junior. I then flip over, and viola we start a really torrid DFK while she is giving me a really sensual HJ. This is one that I can say is in the top 3 of my best HJs I've ever had. Of course I shoot my brains out after 10 mins of this. She gets a hot towel and cleans me up well.

The only caveat I is that if you can hold off until the end of the massage, do so. The downside I've noticed here is that as soon as the deed is done, it also ends the session.

Be safe,

MG

YMMV but I recommend this spa. The rooms are spotless, there is a jacuzzi, table shower, stand up shower etc. The girls are attractive and European. PM me if you need details but if you are senior status on this site, you most likely won't need the details and will have a good time even on the first visit.

Member #5942
10-01-13, 19:43
Euro place on Harlem Ave. This place has been around for a while and is known for teasing. Get to know O and you will be VERY satisfied. A pleasant girl, blonde. 5 ft 5, thin build. On a scale of 1 to 5, I'd say a 3. 5 in looks. Book a session with this provider because her personality is a lot friendlier than the others. IMT is not located in Norridge. It's located in Chicago but closer to the Northwest Suburbs. Google is your friend.

Krackerjack
10-11-13, 13:34
Xabi, You were dot on.

Got to Megi and went straight to the owner, not great in the looks or figure department. But great attitude and generally fun person.

Member #5942
10-14-13, 20:44
Xabi, You were dot on.

Got to Megi and went straight to the owner, not great in the looks or figure department. But great attitude and generally fun person. Glad the info helped. If you (or seniors) need additional info on these two places, then PM me. I prefer M.S over IMT because the place is very clean, the staff is friendly and the spa offer tons of other services. A pro athlete was recently at M.S and left "very" content. The stand up shower is spotless, the table shower floor didn't have one monger hair floating around. I rarely visit spas anymore but will share what I have about both locations. There is no discussion about upfront tips at M.S. This is a key ingredient to beating the competition.

Anthree
10-15-13, 13:21
Has anyone seen Annie located on Marion street? She has a private office. I visited once. Enjoyable massage. Professional. Has anyone had any luck with her?

Anthree
10-15-13, 13:25
Dreamed of IMT last week. Drew O. Very cute blonde. Was a little quiet. Teased during the relaxing massage, let the hands wander behind. On the flip, there was light caressing up and down my thighs, and stomach, but no HE. I had to finish myself. The view was quite nice though.

Member #5942
10-15-13, 17:16
Has anyone seen Annie located on Marion street? She has a private office. I visited once. Enjoyable massage. Professional. Has anyone had any luck with her?Yes. When she was located in the Elmwood Park Cameo Towers office. Pm me for details and how to get what you need from O at IMT.

Rudykzooti
10-16-13, 10:15
Xabi's intel is spot on. I called late Sunday afternoon and made sure the owner was not busy. Went in right w.

Away and got a nice medium massage, after opting for the shower after as instructed by Xabi. After the flip, she suggested we finish the massage in the shower, I agreed and she finished me with a sudsy finish.

Anthree
10-16-13, 12:01
Xabi's intel is spot on. I called late Sunday afternoon and made sure the owner was not busy. Went in right w.

Away and got a nice medium massage, after opting for the shower after as instructed by Xabi. After the flip, she suggested we finish the massage in the shower, I agreed and she finished me with a sudsy finish.Has anyone asked the owner what the secret to the other girls are?

Member #5121
10-19-13, 17:26
I believe it's simply a matter of being screened by the owner first, in order to protect her staff. That being said, the staff are not overly attractive. Judging by the following attachment, most of the staff are a 6/10 at best.

Has anyone asked the owner what the secret to the other girls are?

BMWPriceless
10-22-13, 12:37
I believe it's simply a matter of being screened by the owner first, in order to protect her staff. That being said, the staff are not overly attractive. Judging by the following attachment, most of the staff are a 6/10 at best.Megi's Spa Opened after two other owners running this place. I went in there and the staff was very professional. The massage is professional deep tissue therapeutic. One of my friends tried to hint for a little extra, but the therapist walked right out of the room and told him the massage was over and to leave. She told him if he is looking for anything extra to go to a different spa.

It is a great fantastic place for a nice very good massage but if you want anything else you can save your money and go someplace else because it won't happen there.

Member #4943
11-18-13, 18:00
Xabi was right on, good massage, good conversation, left relaxed.

Member #5942
12-28-13, 21:37
Gunni,Nw Look, Lane, United : New mongers should frequent them to practice their technique. The spas all have older therapists who understand why you are there. These spas will be open forever because they already have been open forever. Forever is more than 10 years of service.

Euro's: IMT is ok but M salon is much better. If you are experienced, you will be very happy with the results. Bless is a hit or miss with end results.

Avoid Sunny Spa, any spa on lake street or north ave west of 83. Avoid mid thirties Euro in Desplaines whose ad is in backpage, Avoid LMT on North Ave unless you want just a sexy rub from pretty older Latina.

The name Xabi used on this site is an alias. After a few years on here, it's time to let go of the past. The only advice to give newbies is to not start this hobby. If you do, then visit places that have been open forever and get to know them.

Bad spelling, bad grammar, abbv's intentional.

Good luck, Xabi/Niņo good riddance.
Happy New Year gents!

Stan77
12-29-13, 23:44
Gunni,Nw Look, Lane, United : New mongers should frequent them to practice their technique. The spas all have older therapists who understand why you are there. These spas will be open forever because they already have been open forever. Forever is more than 10 years of service.

Euro's: IMT is ok but M salon is much better. If you are experienced, you will be very happy with the results. Bless is a hit or miss with end results.

Avoid Sunny Spa, any spa on lake street or north ave west of 83. Avoid mid thirties Euro in Desplaines whose ad is in backpage, Avoid LMT on North Ave unless you want just a sexy rub from pretty older Latina.

The name Xabi used on this site is an alias. After a few years on here, it's time to let go of the past. The only advice to give newbies is to not start this hobby. If you do, then visit places that have been open forever and get to know them.

Bad spelling, bad grammar, abbv's intentional.

Good luck, Xabi/Niņo good riddance.
Happy New Year gents!Do you happen to know the name of mt that works in United? I saw her awhile ago. She had black hair and was relatively younger compare to other girls who work there, and with larger breasts. I don't live in that area anymore, so I just was curious if she still works there. Pm if you prefer.

Member #5121
01-02-14, 23:25
I was planning on testing the waters at Bless and wanted to learn more. I attempted to PM Xabi myself, but his messaging is now gone.

From the tone of his last post, it appears that he has retired.

Adios, amigo.

Do you happen to know the name of mt that works in United? I saw her awhile ago. She had black hair and was relatively younger compare to other girls who work there, and with larger breasts. I don't live in that area anymore, so I just was curious if she still works there. Pm if you prefer.

ApplePiePussy
01-12-14, 22:05
I went there twice and not even a hint. Good massage though.

Silvio
01-14-14, 13:29
Bless Massage is a crap shoot. MY last experience there won't bring me back.

I was planning on testing the waters at Bless and wanted to learn more. I attempted to PM Xabi myself, but his messaging is now gone.

From the tone of his last post, it appears that he has retired.

Adios, amigo.

Member #5121
01-15-14, 01:38
Silvio, please clear your inbox.

WNO.

Bless Massage is a crap shoot. MY last experience there won't bring me back.

Silvio
01-17-14, 14:48
My inbox only has 22 messages...please try again.

Silvio, please clear your inbox.

WNO.

Burbs Traveler
01-18-14, 00:15
Been there three times and left without extras, saw the owner twice as recommended and a different one the third time. Same result. Clean place, great massage, nice girls but no extras to be found. In my experience it is completely legit. I dropped every hint possible, and my towel. Money is better spent elsewhere.

ApplePiePussy
01-18-14, 17:52
Been there three times and left without extras, saw the owner twice as recommended and a different one the third time. Same result. Clean place, great massage, nice girls but no extras to be found. In my experience it is completely legit. I dropped every hint possible, and my towel. Money is better spent elsewhere.Same story here. I do see reviews that say they've had success here both on this site and another. So I wonder if there is more to it. Something about seeing the owner first.

Yesmilkman
01-18-14, 18:00
Dreamed of going there, was there many years and several different iterations ago.

Same results as others have said. OK massage, though not as hard as I usually like it to be at the AMP's.

Therapist seem tired, had to ask for table shower. Totally covered while showering. Drapped the entire time.

No hint of anything but a legitimate massage, she actually tossed me a hot towel to wipe myself off of the oil and was out the door as quick as possible? She was uninspired and it was early in the afternoon. But at 85.00, why not go to a real spa and get one for much less.

Don't think I will be back.

Be Safe my brothers.

ApplePiePussy
01-22-14, 20:59
Dreamed of going there, was there many years and several different iterations ago.

Same results as others have said. OK massage, though not as hard as I usually like it to be at the AMP's.

Therapist seem tired, had to ask for table shower. Totally covered while showering. Drapped the entire time.

No hint of anything but a legitimate massage, she actually tossed me a hot towel to wipe myself off of the oil and was out the door as quick as possible? She was uninspired and it was early in the afternoon. But at 85.00, why not go to a real spa and get one for much less.

Don't think I will be back.

Be Safe my brothers.Do you remember who you had? I wonder if its just a matter of going there several times to confirm you aren't LE.

DMichaels69
01-23-14, 09:24
This is legit.

Been there three times and left without extras, saw the owner twice as recommended and a different one the third time. Same result. Clean place, great massage, nice girls but no extras to be found. In my experience it is completely legit. I dropped every hint possible, and my towel. Money is better spent elsewhere.

Random36
02-22-14, 15:12
I have been to Megi's Spa and I have seen Megi. I also saw an athletic blonde with perky boobs who was maybe 5' 4" Anyone know her name? Looks to be in mid 30's.

ApplePiePussy
03-18-14, 22:53
I have been to Megi's Spa and I have seen Megi. I also saw an athletic blonde with perky boobs who was maybe 5' 4" Anyone know her name? Looks to be in mid 30's.Just wondering if anybody's had a good experience here lately. I'm thinking of trying again.

Random36
05-07-14, 14:01
Anyone know if Joanna is still working at M-Spa, last few times I called she was not working. If she is somewhere new, details please. I have had a good experience with megi in past.

Happy Hound
05-09-14, 15:53
Anyone know if Joanna is still working at M-Spa, last few times I called she was not working. If she is somewhere new, details please. I have had a good experience with megi in past.She doesn't work there any more. I don't think she is doing massage right now.

Member #5121
05-11-14, 00:48
I can confirm she is employed in a field related to medical, but not massage or hobby related in any way.

She doesn't work there any more. I don't think she is doing massage right now.

ApplePiePussy
06-03-14, 01:31
I can confirm she is employed in a field related to medical, but not massage or hobby related in any way. Any new talent there?

Enderwiggen
10-21-14, 14:35
YMMV but I recommend this spa. The rooms are spotless, there is a jacuzzi, table shower, stand up shower etc. The girls are attractive and European. PM me if you need details but if you are senior status on this site, you most likely won't need the details and will have a good time even on the first visit.Does anyone have tips for megis? Each time I've gone its been legit.

Random36
10-22-14, 15:37
I have had a great time with Megi, good massage and more!. So far no one else has done the same. Not willing to pay $85 to get let down. Have any good intel? PM me.

Does anyone have tips for megis? Each time I've gone its been legit.

Enderwiggen
11-26-14, 19:46
I have had a great time with Megi, good massage and more!. So far no one else has done the same. Not willing to pay $85 to get let down. Have any good intel? PM me.My experiences have been a let down all 3 times.

Hrodebert
11-28-14, 02:00
I've been trying to send you thank you info.

My experiences have been a let down all 3 times.

Langley08
12-03-14, 19:40
Sucked, made appointment with I though was megi, I arrived girl says appointment with her she talk to me on phone. Women on phone had accent this one didn't, anyhow fat ass Angus give a nice rub massage not real massage which I naked the whole time but nothing, and never returned my change when I paid so they take the tip right away bull spit.

Member #5942
12-03-14, 20:58
Sucked, made appointment with I though was megi, I arrived girl says appointment with her she talk to me on phone. Women on phone had accent this one didn't, anyhow fat ass Angus give a nice rub massage not real massage which I naked the whole time but nothing, and never returned my change when I paid so they take the tip right away bull spit.Try again Langley. This time see the owner first and no one else. The girls can see you from the window before you enter. I pm'd you details. I'm not on this site much anymore but wanted to help you out. M Spa provides a lot of enjoyment. They are aware of this site by the way.

Member #5121
12-04-14, 14:59
Good to hear from you, Xabi. Your words always ring true. Thank you again for your recommendations. Cheers!

Try again Langley. This time see the owner first and no one else. The girls can see you from the window before you enter. I pm'd you details. I'm not on this site much anymore but wanted to help you out. M Spa provides a lot of enjoyment. They are aware of this site by the way.

Werewolf0956
12-05-14, 15:39
Try again Langley. This time see the owner first and no one else. The girls can see you from the window before you enter. I pm'd you details. I'm not on this site much anymore but wanted to help you out. M Spa provides a lot of enjoyment. They are aware of this site by the way.Is the new team in Germany keeping you busy Xabi?

I followed your suggestions and had ne problems with fun time at M.

Member #5942
12-05-14, 20:10
Is the new team in Germany keeping you busy Xabi?

I followed your suggestions and had ne problems with fun time at M.Mr Werewolf, Germany is a great team and happy they won the World Cup! I pm'd you information (albeit old information) on the spa and who to see and how. It worked last year so I don't see why it would not work this year. As I mentioned before, they know about this site so you might see some set up posts from people with lower report counts. "Sweet Karolin (e)" is a hint of an old song with a name you should know. I don't partake in this hobby anymore so again, I am going off old inaccurate information.

Langley08
12-21-14, 18:57
M spa, no go for me I listen to real truthful advice but left wondering. Long story short try a couple of times, my last time.

Was lied to on who I be meeting, had OK massage but all business nothing teasing til I paid for ot.

There over priced at each end and from what I seen to get a good looking girl is not likely. A shame clean place seems if or on the level should do better and if not you should do better.

Lying to customers and shady appointment setting, to many have this business model.

Dwd1982
01-04-15, 20:31
M spa, no go for me I listen to real truthful advice but left wondering. Long story short try a couple of times, my last time.

Was lied to on who I be meeting, had OK massage but all business nothing teasing til I paid for ot.

There over priced at each end and from what I seen to get a good looking girl is not likely. A shame clean place seems if or on the level should do better and if not you should do better.

Lying to customers and shady appointment setting, to many have this business model.Just had a session with a new Joanna. Nice Polish lady with decent cleavage. Massage was lame and had an unHE. She said she's professional and they don't do that there! I'm pissed especially since I called megi and asked for an appointment with her!

ElginMonk
03-17-15, 08:47
Why still go to M Spa when you can just go to another EMP where extras are on the table? Save your money plenty of other places out there.

HandsomeDan
03-17-15, 10:43
I had the same experience last year. I had a hot girl with short brown hair. Massage was a 7. TS after the massage, but no HE. This is a legit place. Too much discussion on this board for extras when they're not offered.

Why still go to M Spa when you can just go to another EMP where extras are on the table? Save your money plenty of other places out there.

Jasper Malloy
03-21-15, 22:56
Yeah, M seems dead. Again. The girls aren't that hot, nor the massage good enough to justify the cost without even the vaguest possibility of even a *peek*, much less anything that resembles a HE.

I had the same experience last year. I had a hot girl with short brown hair. Massage was a 7. TS after the massage, but no HE. This is a legit place. Too much discussion on this board for extras when they're not offered.

Dwd1982
03-22-15, 16:24
Yeah, M seems dead. Again. The girls aren't that hot, nor the massage good enough to justify the cost without even the vaguest possibility of even a *peek*, much less anything that resembles a HE.The other day I called, spoke to the owner and requested her for the massage. She said she doesn't do massages and she's never had! Lying POS. I don't think they deserve anyone's business.

OPIllini
03-26-15, 21:25
I know I'm late with this but about a couple of months ago I stopped by United, and drew Tina as a MT. Nice sauna experiences (both dry and steam) as usual, and a good TS. Decent massage and nice standard finish. However, when I attempted to tip Tina the standard amount, she said it wasn't enough and wanted 60. I didn't want to be a jerk so I gave her the extra 20, but I was very surprised because usually the Koreans aren't greedy like that. I expect it from Chinese providers, but not Koreans. I'll return to United, but next time I'll ask for someone else.

DMichaels69
03-27-15, 08:03
I give 60 if they spend extra effort on foot and head massage and a lot of roaming is allowed with clothes loose or off.

I know I'm late with this but about a couple of months ago I stopped by United, and drew Tina as a MT. Nice sauna experiences (both dry and steam) as usual, and a good TS. Decent massage and nice standard finish. However, when I attempted to tip Tina the standard amount, she said it wasn't enough and wanted 60. I didn't want to be a jerk so I gave her the extra 20, but I was very surprised because usually the Koreans aren't greedy like that. I expect it from Chinese providers, but not Koreans. I'll return to United, but next time I'll ask for someone else.

OPIllini
03-27-15, 20:18
I give 60 if they spend extra effort on foot and head massage and a lot of roaming is allowed with clothes loose or off.Oh, don't get me wrong. I have no problem paying extra if the things you mentioned occur. But Tina was just a basic massage; she didn't allow a lot of roaming and certainly didn't offer head or foot massage. That's why I wanted to tip the standard only.

DMichaels69
03-31-15, 10:20
Sounds like a typical Korean place to me. LOL.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have no problem paying extra if the things you mentioned occur. But Tina was just a basic massage; she didn't allow a lot of roaming and certainly didn't offer head or foot massage. That's why I wanted to tip the standard only.

Lokkin4
05-06-15, 12:20
Yeah one of them pulled the same shit with me. 60 for a 5 min tug? F That. She settled for 30. Stick to your guns people. She gets a piece of the door. Remember this.

SlickPoetry
05-07-15, 16:35
My first time in the area tomorrow. Should I go to United or Gunnison?

AGoodThing2
05-15-15, 10:15
Hey fellow mongers.

Will be visiting NW suburbs next week. Looking for recommendations on MP w / HE.

Browsed and saw United & Megi. Mixed reviews.

Not against AMP.

Let me know.

AGT2.

HandsomeDan
05-17-15, 21:14
Megi's is pretty much a legit MP now. . 8 at the door and may require multiple visits. United and Gunnison are a sure bet.

Enjoy.

Hey fellow mongers.

Will be visiting NW suburbs next week. Looking for recommendations on MP w / HE.

Not against AMP.

Let me know.

AGT2.

Xxofe
05-18-15, 09:54
Hey fellow mongers.

Not against AMP.

Let me know.

AGT2.Don't know where you come from, but don't expect a whole lot here. It's even tough to get a HS without a lot of negotiating, and often as high as most of the country charges for FS.

Member #5942
05-19-15, 08:08
One Asian spa and another unknown spa located on north avenue near naragansette. 1/2 block from ihop. Located on south side of the street.

I'm out of the business but was driving by and saw advertisements in window. I recommend using Google to obtain more info. Save your money and exit the hobby. Enjoy! Xabi.

Chicago Biker
06-26-15, 22:23
Was driving down Nagle and took a quick look over to Gunnison, and it looks like they have closed down. Can anyone confirm?

Starks
07-05-15, 21:41
Stopped by Old Faithful on Friday. Walked I thinking I was going to get the standard massage an tug, was pleasantly surprised.

IlDiavolo
07-06-15, 11:52
Stopped by Old Faithful on Friday. Walked I thinking I was going to get the standard massage an tug, was pleasantly surprised.What / where is Old Faithful! Provider? Cost? PM or share a few more details please.

GotMilf
07-07-15, 16:23
What / where is Old Faithful! Provider? Cost? PM or share a few more details please.I assume he's referring to Gunnison. Pretty much the only game in town in Norridge area. Even though it's technically in Chicago.

IlDiavolo
07-07-15, 16:31
I assume he's referring to Gunnison. Pretty much the only game in town in Norridge area. Even though it's technically in Chicago.Gunnison has been closed for months, according to the Chicago boards, so I doubt he's referring to that place if he visited there over this past weekend.

OPIllini
07-07-15, 23:15
I assume he's referring to Gunnison. Pretty much the only game in town in Norridge area. Even though it's technically in Chicago.Could also be referring to United. Anything more than a H. J from there would be a major surprise.

Member #5942
07-08-15, 18:29
Gunnison has been closed for months, according to the Chicago boards, so I doubt he's referring to that place if he visited there over this past weekend.Gunnison is not closed. It's open and Lee (mamasan) answered phone. Gunnison and United will never close. The two businesses know how to stay open and have been open for more than 15 years. It is possible the safest AMP to visit if you are still in the hobby. They even open before and after hours for frequent hobbyists. Enjoy.

Starks
07-12-15, 05:15
Well I thought everybody in this forum knew what Old Faithful was. Guess not. But for you who don't know, go back through the forum and you will figure it out.

But for the ones who do know, Just go there and be happy, you will be happy.

IlDiavolo
07-14-15, 18:57
Well I thought everybody in this forum knew what Old Faithful was. Guess not. But for you who don't know, go back through the forum and you will figure it out.

But for the ones who do know, Just go there and be happy, you will be happy.Before I asked my question, I searched the forum thread for the term "Old Faithful". The last time it was mentioned in that way before these last few posts was in April 2013. I hope I could be excused for not going back through 2 full years of posts. And even then, it's not clear what the term refers to. I still don't know, to be honest. Someone asks if it has the initials "USA" and if it's on harlem (back in 2013) and no one replied.

Also, I am sorry for my bad information on Gunnison, I could have sworn I saw someone post that it was shut down just a few weeks ago.

Member #5942
07-15-15, 19:43
Before I asked my question, I searched the forum thread for the term "Old Faithful". The last time it was mentioned in that way before these last few posts was in April 2013. I hope I could be excused for not going back through 2 full years of posts. And even then, it's not clear what the term refers to. I still don't know, to be honest. Someone asks if it has the initials "USA" and if it's on harlem (back in 2013) and no one replied.

Also, I am sorry for my bad information on Gunnison, I could have sworn I saw someone post that it was shut down just a few weeks ago.Old Faithful is either United Salon on Harlem Avenue just off Montrose or Gunnison Spa located on Gunnison street. I'd call both locations Old Faithful because they were open 1000 years ago. I don't blame you at all for not reviewing the forum pages. I wouldn't either.

CakeLover13
07-16-15, 08:09
Agreed, everyone knows those 2 places were almost a guarantee for a HE when in a pinch. I've spent enough money in that area to build an "east wing" on the White House. FYI certain nail salons near by, will offer massages as well, in back while the women are getting their nails done up front, LOL.

ApplePiePussy
11-06-15, 23:35
Anybody been to Megi's lately? I haven't read a report or a review in a long time. I haven't been there myself in probably two years. Was thinking of checking it out.

Member #5942
11-07-15, 20:56
Anybody been to Megi's lately? I haven't read a report or a review in a long time. I haven't been there myself in probably two years. Was thinking of checking it out.She sold the business. The location is closed and bought by another Euro.

ApplePiePussy
11-07-15, 21:58
She sold the business. The location is closed and bought by another Euro.Is she out of the industry all together then? Who bought it and when does it open?

Member #5942
11-09-15, 20:41
Is she out of the industry all together then? Who bought it and when does it open?For now she is concentrating on her healthcare business which is a smart choice. A Russian bought it and should have opened by now. I don't have anymore info on the location but keep watch for ads because something will take it's place. The location is really not the best for a spa with standard ending. The reason is because there is too much traffic and legit businesses all around it. I'm sure if the businesses saw a lot of man traffic, they would get annoyed and report it.

BigHurt1900
11-22-15, 13:54
There was a beauty with amazing Ts at united a few years back named Mola. It may have been as far back at 2011, best massage and finish I've ever had. I was wondering if anyone knew where she wound up or of any other recommendations of girls with nice big Ts. Thanks all!

Ratherbshootin
12-05-15, 10:58
Stopped in the other day. 1st visit there. An attractive in that slutty way middle aged asian woman can look, let me in. Paid my 70.00 fee with 4 20's and never got the change. Asked the girls name she said #1. Poor massage (mostly one handed) very little teasing just lame rubbing, opted for TS at the end. On the flip, about 20 minutes asked for tip and gave 40.00 got the top off little bit of sucking on a very nice and apparently natural rack. Nice Russian between some massive boobs and finally HE. She got dressed, never got the Table Shower. And was out in about 40 minutes. Found it expensive and the massage was poor.

GotMilf
12-08-15, 20:39
Stopped in the other day. 1st visit there. An attractive in that slutty way middle aged asian woman can look, let me in. Paid my 70.00 fee with 4 20's and never got the change. Asked the girls name she said #1. Poor massage (mostly one handed) very little teasing just lame rubbing, opted for TS at the end. On the flip, about 20 minutes asked for tip and gave 40.00 got the top off little bit of sucking on a very nice and apparently natural rack. Nice Russian between some massive boobs and finally HE. She got dressed, never got the Table Shower. And was out in about 40 minutes. Found it expensive and the massage was poor.1. 20 for a Russian finish isn't horrible, but a bad massage is no excuse. How old was your MT?

Ratherbshootin
12-13-15, 07:17
1. 20 for a Russian finish isn't horrible, but a bad massage is no excuse. How old was your MT?Way past 30 but not too bad looking. Her breathe could have melted metal. Not sure what she ate before coming in the room but it was awful.

ChineseInsideR
08-30-16, 13:15
Way past 30 but not too bad looking. Her breathe could have melted metal. Not sure what she ate before coming in the room but it was awful.I know Chinese women life is all about food and social talking with their friends and family but I can't understand why eating foods like garlic more important to them then getting better tips and more repeat customers? I hope some of them and their mamasans who are lurking here {yes, there are a lot of them on here} read this and try harder to avoid bad breath since it really does take away a lot from the experience, especially if they GFE. Please no more kimchi or equivalent yuck.

DMichaels69
08-31-16, 09:03
Very good point. Good hygiene is paramount and sometimes the bad hygiene goes beyond teeth.

I know Chinese women life is all about food and social talking with their friends and family but I can't understand why eating foods like garlic more important to them then getting better tips and more repeat customers? I hope some of them and their mamasans who are lurking here {yes, there are a lot of them on here} read this and try harder to avoid bad breath since it really does take away a lot from the experience, especially if they GFE. Please no more kimchi or equivalent yuck.

BigNick33
09-09-16, 21:25
Very good point. Good hygiene is paramount and sometimes the bad hygiene goes beyond teeth.I have been going to United for about 5 years on and off. The experience there is near the bottom but if you are looking for something in the area with TS and HE give Serenity a shot. Girls are younger and cleaner IMHO.

Head First
09-10-16, 15:55
I have been going to United for about 5 years on and off. The experience there is near the bottom but if you are looking for something in the area with TS and HE give Serenity a shot. Girls are younger and cleaner IMHO.I had a little time to waste earlier this week before picking my daughter up at O'Hare so I took a drive west on Gunnison. The trademark front door was propped open so I pulled in. Entered the front and the worker behind the glass went right for the door to the hallway and opened it.

She was 40 ish?, very friendly, acceptable looks and body, I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Asked her how much, I think she said 80/ hr, maybe 70, no half hr. I asked anyone else working, she said today have 3. I could see one sitting behind the window, again wouldn't kick her out, and the 3rd was busy.

This place was one of the first AMP's I ever went to and had ton's of fun at back then. I remember that once I became a regular they always told me to use the back door.

Didn't have the time to play but may come back another time.

Vazooli
09-12-16, 17:51
I have been going to United for about 5 years on and off. The experience there is near the bottom but if you are looking for something in the area with TS and HE give Serenity a shot. Girls are younger and cleaner IMHO.Where is Serenity?

-Vazooli.

Member #5942
09-12-16, 20:58
Where is Serenity?

-Vazooli.Harlem Ave North passing Touhy. About 1/2 block from Irenes Massage Therapy. Serenity located in a small strip mall on west side of Harlem.

Dr Manhattan
09-13-16, 23:47
Harlem Ave North passing Touhy. About 1/2 block from Irenes Massage Therapy. Serenity located in a small strip mall on west side of Harlem.Speaking of which, how are things at Irene's these days? I've read all the reviews about Irene's, but typically I don't stray further south than Northbrook, Skokie, and Schaumburg. It sounded as if extras were only slightly YMMV at Irene's, however, the women seemed to be tired and bored of their little Euro game, correct?

Member #5942
09-14-16, 19:33
Speaking of which, how are things at Irene's these days? I've read all the reviews about Irene's, but typically I don't stray further south than Northbrook, Skokie, and Schaumburg. It sounded as if extras were only slightly YMMV at Irene's, however, the women seemed to be tired and bored of their little Euro game, correct?There are only 3 girls there working. Theyve been there at least 8 years. Once you get to know them, you get better service. Yes one specifically is bored and now has a boyfriend in addition to being marr. The place is safe, good parking and considered diy which keeps trouble down. If you live 30 minutes away, I wouldn't suggest a visit. The 3 are average looking at best but definitely give a nice arousing massage.

BigNick33
09-18-16, 19:06
I had a little time to waste earlier this week before picking my daughter up at O'Hare so I took a drive west on Gunnison. The trademark front door was propped open so I pulled in. Entered the front and the worker behind the glass went right for the door to the hallway and opened it.

She was 40 ish?, very friendly, acceptable looks and body, I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Asked her how much, I think she said 80/ hr, maybe 70, no half hr. I asked anyone else working, she said today have 3. I could see one sitting behind the window, again wouldn't kick her out, and the 3rd was busy.

This place was one of the first AMP's I ever went to and had ton's of fun at back then. I remember that once I became a regular they always told me to use the back door.

Didn't have the time to play but may come back another time.I've been there too. No table shower, which is a bummer.

Lokkin4
09-19-16, 15:36
Gave then another shot. Same results. They always try to pass of the old bitty first. I said NO. Somebody else. Better looking older broad. Massage OK. Complained about tip. Shorted 20 minutes. No MORE.

Member #5942
09-20-16, 17:13
Gave then another shot. Same results. They always try to pass of the old bitty first. I said NO. Somebody else. Better looking older broad. Massage OK. Complained about tip. Shorted 20 minutes. No MORE.Try Sofie. The best looking at United. Thin, huge rack, pretty face, sexy clothes. Does not work on Saturdays.

BigNick33
09-20-16, 22:25
I drive by a place on Higgins called Le Massage. Parking is in the rear I belive. Anybody ever been there? Looks like it could be at least a massage and hand shake. Sometimes you can see the girls sitting on the couch and they look Eastern European.

George W. Bush
09-20-16, 23:46
I drive by a place on Higgins called Le Massage. Parking is in the rear I belive. Anybody ever been there? Looks like it could be at least a massage and hand shake. Sometimes you can see the girls sitting on the couch and they look Eastern European.If that's the one right by the gas station across from Outback / hotel it's completely legit. No extras to be had.

Dr Manhattan
09-21-16, 00:06
I drive by a place on Higgins called Le Massage. Parking is in the rear I belive. Anybody ever been there? Looks like it could be at least a massage and hand shake. Sometimes you can see the girls sitting on the couch and they look Eastern European.Thanks for the heads-up. They're likely Euro, as they currently have a "Help Wanted" posted in the European Massage School facebook group. When I hit that area, I may stop in to test the waters. Their website states that a 4-hands session is available. I remember first going into Lisuania's, back when they still had an open operation. I choose the 4-hand massage to gauge who'd l'd like the best, right out of the gate. It saved me from having to do a repeat visit to feel things out (pardon the pun).

http://www.lemassageplace.com/Services.aspx

Member #5942
09-21-16, 20:14
I drive by a place on Higgins called Le Massage. Parking is in the rear I belive. Anybody ever been there? Looks like it could be at least a massage and hand shake. Sometimes you can see the girls sitting on the couch and they look Eastern European.No extras available here.

BigNick33
09-23-16, 22:49
No extras available here.Thanks for the info so I don't waste any time or money for blue balls!

Dr Manhattan
10-04-16, 23:17
No extras available here.Thank you as well, Xabi. You and I have spoken at length in the past. PM when you are able. (I once recommended a favorite Euro of ours.).

Le Massage sounds like Fantastic Feeling in Deerfield or Laguna in Schaumburg. Pleasurable Euros with decent massage skills who are alluring enough to get you in for at least one legit visit. As with some of these places, you have to wonder if they ever cross over to the dark side after many, many repeat visits.

Frogger7777
11-01-16, 19:59
Also posted in Chicago forum: Anybody recently been to Bless Massage in Rosemont? There aren't any recent reports on this forum. Wondering if it's worth a visit. Their web site looks curiously legitimate, so I'm hesitant.

HandsomeDan
11-07-16, 16:24
Has anyone been to Serenity lately? Thinking about going, but want to make sure fun can be had. Any particular MT to ask for.

Thanks in advance.

Hd.

Like69
11-09-16, 23:00
Can someone PM me on what M-2 stands for? I've looked but can't seem to get any additional info. Thanks in advance.

DMichaels69
11-10-16, 20:01
There is a Chinese MP I go to and whoever I get the other girls say oh honey meee too meee too. But it easier to remember M-2 or M2.

Can someone PM me on what M-2 stands for? I've looked but can't seem to get any additional info. Thanks in advance.

BigNick33
11-12-16, 19:49
Also posted in Chicago forum: Anybody recently been to Bless Massage in Rosemont? There aren't any recent reports on this forum. Wondering if it's worth a visit. Their web site looks curiously legitimate, so I'm hesitant.I go there every other month. You can get A hand shake. I had Angela the last 3 times. She said there is a new girl coming soon. She was by herself every time and not much to look at.

Starks
12-26-16, 16:54
Anybody know what happened with United?

Starks
12-26-16, 18:22
What has happened to United?

Member #5942
12-28-16, 22:46
What has happened to United?Nothing happened, they close for the holidays.

Crikiter
01-01-17, 21:11
Nothing happened, they close for the holidays.Stopped by one time on day after Thanksgiving and they were busy as hell.

Lokkin4
01-17-17, 12:18
United looks to be closed. Glad the monger's had enough of their subpar service and constant demands.

ApplePiePussy
01-26-17, 22:34
Did a new place open up at the old Megi's yet? We need another euro place. Pickins are slim.

BigNick33
01-29-17, 01:44
Did a new place open up at the old Megi's yet? We need another euro place. Pickins are slim.Not yet. It's still vacant.

BigNick33
01-29-17, 01:45
United looks to be closed. Glad the monger's had enough of their subpar service and constant demands.Yes it's has been closed the last few time I drove by it.

OPIllini
02-16-17, 19:43
Yes it's has been closed the last few time I drove by it.Yeah, I ride the bus past there every day on the way to work. It has been dark for some time now.

Starks
02-16-17, 20:33
Yeah, I ride the bus past there every day on the way to work. It has been dark for some time now.Would anybody happen to know where Happy went?

BigNick33
02-23-17, 23:17
Would anybody happen to know where Happy went?The last time I was at Serenity she said some "new" girls were coming. Maybe she went there?

Starks
02-25-17, 20:35
The last time I was at Serenity she said some "new" girls were coming. Maybe she went there?Where is Serenity at?

E2304
02-25-17, 21:10
Where is Serenity at?7222 and Harlem.

BigNick33
02-26-17, 17:50
7222 and Harlem.Let me know if you go and get anyone other than Angela. She looked pregnant last time I was there.

Viriato
02-27-17, 03:55
Let me know if you go and get anyone other than Angela. She looked pregnant last time I was there.Pregnant huh? That's actually kind of a turn on for me. May just have to check her out now. Thanks for the tip.

Starks
02-28-17, 23:45
The last time I was at Serenity she said some "new" girls were coming. Maybe she went there?Stopped by there. I had Coco. During the massage we had the normal starting conversation, "first time here", "Were have you been before". Told her I usually go to United, didn't seem to phse her when I said that, so I don't Happy went there. Figured if she was there she would have asked me who I saw there. She did start asking if I ever went to any China Town spas, that is were I remembered her from, I had here once at Moon Spa. So I mentioned that I went to Moon Spa, and she started grilling me on Moon Spa, and I asked her if she worked there before because I have seen her before, she denied it. But I must have answered her questions to her satisfaction. Then when I was leaving out the door she pulled me aside and said that her name was Nana. Don't know what that was about.

But if anybody has any info on Happy, it would be much appreciated. Also if anybody has any info on Belmont Spa. Feel free to private message me.

Chidell
03-04-17, 16:55
Stopped by there. I had Coco. During the massage we had the normal starting conversation, "first time here", "Were have you been before". Told her I usually go to United, didn't seem to phse her when I said that, so I don't Happy went there. Figured if she was there she would have asked me who I saw there. She did start asking if I ever went to any China Town spas, that is were I remembered her from, I had here once at Moon Spa. So I mentioned that I went to Moon Spa, and she started grilling me on Moon Spa, and I asked her if she worked there before because I have seen her before, she denied it. But I must have answered her questions to her satisfaction. Then when I was leaving out the door she pulled me aside and said that her name was Nana. Don't know what that was about.

But if anybody has any info on Happy, it would be much appreciated. Also if anybody has any info on Belmont Spa. Feel free to private message me.Went over to see Angela but she was busy. Did notice her belly. Tried out Nana. Good massage and standard stuff.

BigNick33
03-05-17, 20:41
Went over to see Angela but she was busy. Did notice her belly. Tried out Nana. Good massage and standard stuff.There used to be a Coco at Ivy. Was FS on the table?

Newtstap
03-20-17, 19:54
Heading to O'Hare to drop my kids off for a flight to go visit their mom. Used to hit United back in the day, and VIP before Megi, but moved way up north. Family near the Harlem terminal. Where do I find the contact info for Serentiy? PM if that works best.

Member #5942
03-21-17, 06:49
Heading to O'Hare to drop my kids off for a flight to go visit their mom. Used to hit United back in the day, and VIP before Megi, but moved way up north. Family near the Harlem terminal. Where do I find the contact info for Serentiy? PM if that works best.Harlem North to Touhy. Pass Touhy and turn your head left.

Rocket Dork
03-21-17, 08:41
Heading to O'Hare to drop my kids off for a flight to go visit their mom. Used to hit United back in the day, and VIP before Megi, but moved way up north. Family near the Harlem terminal. Where do I find the contact info for Serentiy? PM if that works best.Have you heard of Google? Amazes me the questions on this forum. Rocket Dork.

Newtstap
03-23-17, 12:54
Have you heard of Google? Amazes me the questions on this forum. Rocket Dork.Yeah, because all of these providers advertise on Google. Isn't that the point of the forum? Is there a reason you sign your responses when your name is already in the reply?

Newtstap
03-23-17, 12:55
Harlem North to Touhy. Pass Touhy and turn your head left.Thanks. So more towards Niles / Park Ridge. Familiar with the area and on my way.

Rocket Dork
03-23-17, 14:09
Yeah, because all of these providers advertise on Google. Isn't that the point of the forum? Is there a reason you sign your responses when your name is already in the reply?I put that in Google and got the address. Tip: Put a little effort and it works wonders. I like helping people out. Rocket Dork.

Rocket Dork
03-23-17, 14:10
Thanks. So more towards Niles / Park Ridge. Familiar with the area and on my way.I have heard that will help you with directions too. LOL! Rocket Dork.

Shorty58
03-23-17, 17:10
I put that in Google and got the address. Tip: Put a little effort and it works wonders. I like helping people out. Rocket Dork.I also use rubmaps for names and addresses of places I hear about on here. That info is free, you can see which places have a lot of reviews and the names of the providers too. Their paid reviews are bs anyway.

Avg Joe
03-23-17, 20:02
I put that in Google and got the address. Tip: Put a little effort and it works wonders. I like helping people out. Rocket Dork.Your'e so nice RD. LOL.

Avg Joe

Walker333
03-24-17, 14:35
What is so special about Serenity? I didn't find any reports.

Is it Korean or Chinese?

E2304
03-24-17, 16:33

Is it Korean or Chinese?Look back a few months postings. Sweet MT. Gentle massage L1. May be pregnant. Second mt worlds part time as of January.

Member #5942
03-24-17, 19:15

Is it Korean or Chinese?Nothing special Walker, unless you like crammed parking lot, busy Harlem ave and a fix for the same Asian women you'd find at just about any other parlor. There are plenty of reports on the net about Serenity.

Viriato
03-27-17, 01:51
The pregnant one would be Angela if my info is correct. I haven't verified that though. You'd think I'd have tried to check her out, what with that being one of my bigger fetishes and all, but I just haven't been able to get out there yet. I'll post a review when / if I do.

Gunderson
03-27-17, 03:36
Harlem North to Touhy. Pass Touhy and turn your head left.Hmm. That's about the location of Nick's Drive In.

Member #5942
03-27-17, 19:00
Hmm. That's about the location of Nick's Drive In.Yes it is. Now if anyone is not able to locate Serenity Now! Spa from this point, I suggest pearl express.

Newtstap
03-30-17, 22:41
Yes it is. Now if anyone is not able to locate Serenity Now! Spa from this point, I suggest pearl express.Ok, I know exactly where that is. Moved up north from the Higgins / Harlem area, and thought it was one of those hidden gems, not an actual storefront. Thanks!

Walker333
03-31-17, 10:37
... and thought it was one of those hidden gems, not an actual storefront. In what sense it might have been a hidden gem? The location, or services, or line up, or prices?

Was it? Or you left disappointed?

RufinoTorres
05-12-17, 22:45
Big orange sign on Serenity's door.

Starks
05-13-17, 19:51
Big orange sign on Serenity's door.I saw about a month ago on the City's website that there was a prostitution bust on that block, but they didn't specify the address. Maybe it was them and they just had the hearing.

DarkSide20
07-12-17, 01:46
I used to frequent Gunnison a lot but haven't been there in months. Does anyone know if it is closed down for sure?

Lurking
07-13-17, 13:22
I used to frequent Gunnison a lot but haven't been there in months. Does anyone know if it is closed down for sure?I was there about 2 weeks ago and had no problems. Helpful hint, use the back entrance.

Head First
08-23-17, 18:39
I used to frequent Gunnison a lot but haven't been there in months. Does anyone know if it is closed down for sure?Drove by it this afternoon. The OPEN sign was on and the front door was cracked open. Didn't stop in.

MickSwagger
10-02-17, 21:56
Drove by it this afternoon. The OPEN sign was on and the front door was cracked open. Didn't stop in.Gun has decent chicks but no extras.

I used to go there before I knew the FS spots.

Shorty58
10-04-17, 14:03
Gun has decent chicks but no extras.

I used to go there before I knew the FS spots.Gun will give standard finish but they are careful.

MotorCityMan
10-16-17, 20:31
I went to gunnison and got overcharged for the time and cut short before ending. It was great until they shorted me. Not the therapist, but the management. Short lady in baseball cap shorted me. I will not repeat.

NoahLarson
11-12-17, 15:49
I went to gunnison and got overcharged for the time and cut short before ending. It was great until they shorted me. Not the therapist, but the management. Short lady in baseball cap shorted me. I will not repeat.I was stop by gunison this morning I paid 70 $ and 4 hand for me was so relax. I guess I was lucky today.

Member #5942
01-28-18, 18:20
One monger was searching for Happy from United Spa. I don't remember who it was. But if he visits Pink spa he can ask Jenny who was the manager at United Spa. I think she has same staff. I didn't partake as I quit Asian spa scene. I walked in to see if any cute staff.

CakeLover13
01-30-18, 07:14
One monger was searching for Happy from United Spa. I don't remember who it was. But if he visits Pink spa he can ask Jenny who was the manager at United Spa. I think she has same staff. I didn't partake as I quit Asian spa scene. I walked in to see if any cute staff.Hello, Xabi, I didn't know Happy Either, I used to be a regular at United, until about 4 years ago. I can confim the new Pink spa, went last week, had Jenny, who was my atf at United, always a damn good time, seen her at least 50 times at United. I haven't seen her in 4 years, was like old friends at a reunion. Standard rates $70/ hr includes table shower, & sauna. She didn't miss a spot. Really good massage, really good ending, but of course YMMV as with anything. Tipped a little extra, she got a little close so, she ended up having to redo her makeup. Hope this helps the other mongers!!

GotMilf
01-31-18, 16:54
One monger was searching for Happy from United Spa. I don't remember who it was. But if he visits Pink spa he can ask Jenny who was the manager at United Spa. I think she has same staff. I didn't partake as I quit Asian spa scene. I walked in to see if any cute staff.Is Pink the spa near Grand Ave?

Member #5942
01-31-18, 22:46
Is Pink the spa near Grand Ave?No, that is Wonderful Spa you are referring to (Grand and Cumberland).

Pink Spa is on Cumberland one block south of Lawrence. It is near Zig Hair Stylist and Umami Sushi (now closed) in a small store complex. Pink Spa has a front door which is locked. You need to buzz in.

CakeLover13
02-01-18, 08:02
Is Pink the spa near Grand Ave?Nope,its just south of Lawrence, on west side of Cumberland ave, small strip mall.

BigNick33
02-07-18, 20:07
Nope,its just south of Lawrence, on west side of Cumberland ave, small strip mall.Glad to see that place is open again. I'll have to give it a try.

AddictedToAmp
02-15-18, 03:13
One monger was searching for Happy from United Spa. I don't remember who it was. But if he visits Pink spa he can ask Jenny who was the manager at United Spa. I think she has same staff. I didn't partake as I quit Asian spa scene. I walked in to see if any cute staff.Was in the area, tried for the firsts time. I'm not familiar with United as I'm not from that area. I wish I could remember the name of my masseuse. I believe she was Euro, and not Asian. Very cute, very accommodating. Nuff said. 70 door, also did the Table Shower and Sauna routine.

Walker333
02-17-18, 12:14
Was in the area, tried for the firsts time. I'm not familiar with United as I'm not from that area. I wish I could remember the name of my masseuse. I believe she was Euro, and not Asian. Very cute, very accommodating. Nuff said. 70 door, also did the Table Shower and Sauna routine.How was the actual massage? What is on the menu there? Thanks, stay safe.

AddictedToAmp
02-19-18, 20:02
How was the actual massage? What is on the menu there? Thanks, stay safe.Former senior here, who got burned for his opinions and things he said. Starting off again fresh, so that's as much as I can share in here.

E2304
02-19-18, 23:26
I was greeted by sweet elder mamasan who asked me if I could wait a half hour. She set me up in a room with pillow and warm towel. Turned the lights down and suggested I nap. MT was diminutive Connie, mid 40's. She asked for $80 and said she will give me massage. She asked about shower and I requested "after. " Massage was a fairly strong but soothing dry massage. Intimacy built to flip and an Unrushed L1. Not much massage after. TS included ladles of warm water from large bucket then sauna. I said hello to another sweet and similar aged MT. On my way out Connie suggested I return saying everyone there was nice. I agree. Plan to repeat. Tipped 60 in thanks.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-grand-opening-4634-n-cumberland-ave/87171722

Starks
02-23-18, 19:22
Stopped by Pink the other day. At the door ask the mamas an if Happy was there. She said she didn't know who that was. So I go to the room and in comes Connie. Late 40's early 50's, skinny with c cups. She starts in on a hard massage and then says she heard me ask about Happy. She said that she didn't know who Happy was, but she has heard a lot of talk about her. Then we started talking about United Spa and about how Jenny and Yoko are the only two from United there now. Massage was ok, standard finish.

I guess a lot of people are asking them about Happy.

Member #5942
02-23-18, 22:33
Stopped by Pink the other day. At the door ask the mamas an if Happy was there. She said she didn't know who that was. So I go to the room and in comes Connie. Late 40's early 50's, skinny with c cups. She starts in on a hard massage and then says she heard me ask about Happy. She said that she didn't know who Happy was, but she has heard a lot of talk about her. Then we started talking about United Spa and about how Jenny and Yoko are the only two from United there now. Massage was ok, standard finish.

I guess a lot of people are asking them about Happy.I am positive that Jenny knows how to get in touch with Happy. She ran United and now runs Pink. She is the key to letting any monger she knows well where happy is. I'm not sure why there is so much search for Happy. Sophie at United was attractive and hot. She dressed in skirts, tight dresses and wore stripper heels. Happy was middle aged with large cans. Nice person but not someone I would think to have such a large following. Just ask Jenny. If she tells you she doesn't know who happy is, call her out on it! Wonderful spa in river grove provides standard and mouth action. Just need to get to know the owner first.

Procho
06-02-18, 00:24
Hi members, there used to be a therapist named Margo / Margol at LE Massage in Park Ridge. Is she still there? Any whereabouts and / or interesting stories you can share? Thank you.

BigNick33
07-01-18, 15:23
Was going to give Serenity a try since reopening but they were closed today. Went to pink and got Na-na. Better than average table shower and above average massage. Not enough teasing but got hand shake. 40 tip with no bartering.

Brexit
07-30-18, 22:43
Not a good sign of closed again, even for a day.

Was going to give Serenity a try since reopening but they were closed today. Went to pink and got Na-na. Better than average table shower and above average massage. Not enough teasing but got hand shake. 40 tip with no bartering.

BigNick33
08-09-18, 20:19
Not a good sign of closed again, even for a day.They're still open. I stopped by during the week. Mediocre at best. The girl was young ant cute but didn't speak a lick of English.

Shorty58
08-10-18, 23:29
Hi members, there used to be a therapist named Margo / Margol at LE Massage in Park Ridge. Is she still there? Any whereabouts and / or interesting stories you can share? Thank you.I thought Le Massage was only legit. Anybody have happy experiences there? You can PM me.

RubLuvr
08-11-18, 18:54
Did a massage at Pink a couple weeks ago. She was very willing and enthusiastic, thorough and enjoyable table shower but probably the low spot of my life as far as dropping my standards. Very old, very unattractive, very out of shape, very difficult to close my eyes and think about someone. Anyone else. LOL. I was so ashamed. Left standard tip as she didn't ask to be fugly or force me to come in.

ApplePiePussy
09-15-18, 13:44
Is it true that the old Megis is now a korean spa? I saw something on RM about it.

DomCorazon
09-16-18, 12:47
Is it true that the old Megis is now a korean spa? I saw something on RM about it.Ads on adultsearch for a Harmony Spa.

BigNick33
09-18-18, 21:53
Is it true that the old Megis is now a korean spa? I saw something on RM about it.Yes it's true. I live close so I drove through to verify. Harmony is on the marquee in front and the door has an open sign. I should be able to try them and report back this week.

DomCorazon
09-18-18, 22:39
Yes it's true. I live close so I drove through to verify. Harmony is on the marquee in front and the door has an open sign. I should be able to try them and report back this week.Chicago board says they're looking for 160 tip.

BigNick33
09-26-18, 20:41
Chicago board says they're looking for 160 tip.Thanks for the intel. Was that for FS?

DynoJr
09-27-18, 00:00
Thanks for the intel. Was that for FS?I also confirmed they were there and open, but I didn't go in. Broke my AMP cherry at that place back in the late 90's. Hopefully they still have the table shower.

The Chicago board was a little weird but it did seem to imply that the price got you FS, but the looks were cute but not quite cute enough for that level.

ErvsBlues
10-26-18, 14:05
I also confirmed they were there and open, but I didn't go in. Broke my AMP cherry at that place back in the late 90's. Hopefully they still have the table shower.

The Chicago board was a little weird but it did seem to imply that the price got you FS, but the looks were cute but not quite cute enough for that level.Visited this week. Not bad. Attractive 30-something Korean, nice body. No FS, but YMMV. DATY, FIV, 69, CBJ, and actually a nice back massage followed by light fingernails. 4 to enter, 6 to play.

Not Dead Yet
10-26-18, 23:07
I also confirmed they were there and open, but I didn't go in. Broke my AMP cherry at that place back in the late 90's. Hopefully they still have the table shower.

The Chicago board was a little weird but it did seem to imply that the price got you FS, but the looks were cute but not quite cute enough for that level.Someone put a ton of cash into fixtures and decorating, explains the high door price. Typical high end K spa; table shower, sauna, super hot girls with good IOP. Claimed tips ranged from 120 to 200 for f / s, depending on the girl and your negotiating skills. Two visits, each settled quickly for 140. Five stars all around.

DomCorazon
10-27-18, 14:41
Someone put a ton of cash into fixtures and decorating, explains the high door price. Typical high end K spa; table shower, sauna, super hot girls with good IOP. Claimed tips ranged from 120 to 200 for f / s, depending on the girl and your negotiating skills. Two visits, each settled quickly for 140. Five stars all around.I pulled into the parking lot to kill some time before seeing a thai gf. I thought, I know this place is here, where the hell is it. And then I did the drive around and saw it hiding.

Member #5933
11-01-18, 13:54
I pulled into the parking lot to kill some time before seeing a thai gf. I thought, I know this place is here, where the hell is it. And then I did the drive around and saw it hiding.Hey can you pm me this place info? I can't seem to get an address.

NitroPimp
11-04-18, 12:40
Hey can you pm me this place info? I can't seem to get an address.I'm surprised nobody answered you. I saw the post was still unanswered so I found this:

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-harmony-spa-chicago-il-65529#review-683677.

NoJohn
11-04-18, 22:13
Stopped by recently and can confirm 140 for FS. That may have just been the MT that I had though. Don't know if there was a HH option as the only thing the MT said was 80 for 50 minutes. I usually go for that so I didn't bother asking. Will make a return trip as funds allow.

NitroPimp
11-05-18, 05:42
Stopped by recently and can confirm 140 for FS. That may have just been the MT that I had though. Don't know if there was a HH option as the only thing the MT said was 80 for 50 minutes. I usually go for that so I didn't bother asking. Will make a return trip as funds allow.$140 on the tip, $220 total?

Walker333
11-05-18, 11:58
Stopped by recently and can confirm 140 for FS. That may have just been the MT that I had though. Don't know if there was a HH option as the only thing the MT said was 80 for 50 minutes. I usually go for that so I didn't bother asking. Will make a return trip as funds allow.Stopped by last week. It's nice and clean there for sure. The service is as usual at Korean FS spas, nothing special, except remodeling, that would excuse the highest prices around. Will not repeat until they bring their numbers to the standard level.

DMichaels69
11-05-18, 12:21
As long as mongers pay, they will keep their pricing the same.

Stopped by last week. It's nice and clean there for sure. The service is as usual at Korean FS spas, nothing special, except remodeling, that would excuse the highest prices around. Will not repeat until they bring their numbers to the standard level.

Member #5933
11-05-18, 14:39
I'm surprised nobody answered you. I saw the post was still unanswered so I found this:

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-harmony-spa-chicago-il-65529#review-683677.I got many PM's thank you everyone. Sorry I rudely forgot to post I got the information. No work in this area so it will go on the back burner.

NoJohn
11-05-18, 15:54
$140 on the tip, $220 total?$140 on the tip, $220 total is correct. This was about the same I paid at Exercise in Mt. Prospect last time I went.

Walker333
11-05-18, 20:14
$140 on the tip, $220 total is correct. This was about the same I paid at Exercise in Mt. Prospect last time I went.At exercise it's officially 60 min, moreover, if you are regular there, they charge you 100, rarely 120. YMMV.

Lurking
11-13-18, 13:15
Just drove by the old Gunnison, and saw it completely empty with a for rent sign in the window. Looks like the latest attempt to restart Gunnison did not go well.

DMichaels69
11-13-18, 14:18
How often do you have to visit to become a regular? Is it 100 for everything?

At exercise it's officially 60 min, moreover, if you are regular there, they charge you 100, rarely 120. YMMV.

Walker333
11-13-18, 14:35
How often do you have to visit to become a regular? Is it 100 for everything?No, 100-120 it's just a tip. I consider myself regular when mms knows my name, remembers me, sends some greetings etc. And not just just sees a face that seems familiar.

DonTheMon
12-08-18, 13:47
$140 on the tip, $220 total?Anything new at harmony. Will be stopping in tomorrow if there is worthwhile talent.

DomCorazon
12-08-18, 17:58
Anything new at harmony. Will be stopping in tomorrow if there is worthwhile talent.Haven't been yet and I haven't really seen anything on the Chicago board either. I think if you've already been to Exercise why go there? Just more negotiating down from what I've read. I've been trying to get to Ozone.

MickSwagger
12-09-18, 13:11
Haven't been yet and I haven't really seen anything on the Chicago board either. I think if you've already been to Exercise why go there? Just more negotiating down from what I've read. I've been trying to get to Ozone.Is harmony any good?

I live nearby, I'd rather go there than exercise.

FS?

DonTheMon
12-11-18, 16:25
Anything new at harmony. Will be stopping in tomorrow if there is worthwhile talent.Just a helpful tip. Heard word from reliable source. LE have had undercover visiting harmony. Be cool if you enter this place. I have gone there and things seem nervous.

Walker333
12-11-18, 16:58
Is harmony any good?

I live nearby, I'd rather go there than exercise.

FS?It's cleaner, more expensive, but shorter time, otherwise the same.

Starks
12-13-18, 21:19
Just a helpful tip. Heard word from reliable source. LE have had undercover visiting harmony. Be cool if you enter this place. I have gone there and things seem nervous.I was there Sunday. It was all good.

MikeHuntSweat
12-27-18, 10:27
Took a visit to Harmony, nice clean rooms. Drew Coco, great personality, sexy look to her, gave me a nice table shower, massage was just a lot of rubbing, occasional elbows to the back, some teasing near the boys. Then negotiations began. Opted for HJ, when she said I was to big to go all in. Being Christmas eve, gave her way more than I normally would. I will add it was way sexier than most AMP HJ. All in all, may go back in a pinch. Expect to pay more than other AMPs. MHS.

DonTheMon
12-27-18, 13:32
Took a visit to Harmony, nice clean rooms. Drew Coco, great personality, sexy look to her, gave me a nice table shower, massage was just a lot of rubbing, occasional elbows to the back, some teasing near the boys. Then negotiations began. Opted for HJ, when she said I was to big to go all in. Being Christmas eve, gave her way more than I normally would. I will add it was way sexier than most AMP HJ. All in all, may go back in a pinch. Expect to pay more than other AMPs. MHS.TTT.

HEY mike. Thinking about stopping in and seeing coco. You think BBFS is available and at what cost? Or perhaps do you think she would go DT on m? Hard to believe you decided that you were too big to go inside her. Does she have a problem with size? Very rare problem for her. Happy new year.

Shorty58
12-27-18, 16:59
TTT.

HEY mike. Thinking about stopping in and seeing coco. You think BBFS is available and at what cost? Or perhaps do you think she would go DT on m? Hard to believe you decided that you were too big to go inside her. Does she have a problem with size? Very rare problem for her. Happy new year.I've been there a few times, everything was covered but great service.

Walker333
01-11-19, 13:45
TTT.

HEY mike. Thinking about stopping in and seeing coco. You think BBFS is available and at what cost? Or perhaps do you think she would go DT on m? Hard to believe you decided that you were too big to go inside her. Does she have a problem with size? Very rare problem for her. Happy new year.It's strictly covered, no exceptions, according to what she said, regardless of the price. Although, IMHO, it's overpriced anyway.

SideTalker
02-03-19, 19:26
Visited Pink Spa the other day.

Location is not exactly discreet but once inside nice and clean.

The ladies that work there are a bit older. Since this was my first time it took some time to get them to do L1, but in the end it worked out. Decent massage otherwise. May repeat to build rapport as conveniently located for me but also nothing too crazy good.

ErvsBlues
02-08-19, 12:17
Visited Pink Spa the other day.

Location is not exactly discreet but once inside nice and clean.

The ladies that work there are a bit older. Since this was my first time it took some time to get them to do L1, but in the end it worked out. Decent massage otherwise. May repeat to build rapport as conveniently located for me but also nothing too crazy good.Pink's been my goto for a while if I'm looking for a good massage with a little extra. Being a frequent flyer definitely gets you more though. I've dreamed that familiarity gets you a lot of tease and BBBJ.

DomCorazon
02-09-19, 21:45
The ladies that work there are a bit older.Would you even want one?

ErvsBlues
02-11-19, 13:36
Would you even want one?They're younger than me, LOL. Decent looking for Chinese women in their 30's-40's. No, they're not young beauty queens, but their attitude and talent make up for it.

SpanXXXX1
03-30-19, 15:36
I've been to Excercise spa, never been to Harmony. Is there a big difference between the 2?

Yoni Sniffer
04-09-19, 20:51
They're younger than me, LOL. Decent looking for Chinese women in their 30's-40's. No, they're not young beauty queens, but their attitude and talent make up for it.I can agree with that. Younger and more beautiful is not the point for me. I like to be comfortable and communicate intelligently with the girl who services me.

Terrapin911
04-10-19, 03:31
I've been to Excercise spa, never been to Harmony. Is there a big difference between the 2?Price is the same. Harmony has extremely comfortable tables and I've always received a decent average rub there. Seen two gals there one was more open menu but a little older (late 40's) and not such a tight body, the other was very attractive Thai gal with a great rack and nice body but was not as open. Ex The tables are EXTREMELY HARD and uncomfortable, I have seen at least 4 gals, all Korean, they all had great bodies and were open to fun. Got the best deep tissue massage I have ever had from Momo at Ex, she worked out some very crunchy deep knots in my shoulders, she really worked on them hard until she got them out (somewhat painful at the time but I felt amazing for days after) Overall I've had a better time for the money with hotter gals at Ex. I still need to see Coco at Harmony, but I have not been able to pull myself away from Ex despite the uncomfortable tables and the fact that the price in both places it higher than I feel it should be.

TP.

Walker333
04-10-19, 15:20
Price is the same. Harmony has extremely comfortable tables and I've always received a decent average rub there. Seen two gals there one was more open menu but a little older (late 40's) and not such a tight body, the other was very attractive Thai gal with a great rack and nice body but was not as open. Ex The tables are EXTREMELY HARD and uncomfortable, I have seen at least 4 gals, all Korean, they all had great bodies and were open to fun. Got the best deep tissue massage I have ever had from Momo at Ex, she worked out some very crunchy deep knots in my shoulders, she really worked on them hard until she got them out (somewhat painful at the time but I felt amazing for days after) Overall I've had a better time for the money with hotter gals at Ex. I still need to see Coco at Harmony, but I have not been able to pull myself away from Ex despite the uncomfortable tables and the fact that the price in both places it higher than I feel it should be.

TP.I believe at one time harmony had, maybe still has, 45 min limit instead of 60. In any case X is always and only Korean, long time ago there was a Japanese mt. At H there are or were some Chinese and Mongolians, even Thai once or twice. Overall, IMHO, H is more expensive although better decorated and cleaner, fresher.

DomCorazon
04-10-19, 23:15
I've been to X probably 20 plus times and percentage wise, its been worthwhile. One chick I saw 5 times in 2 weeks, this San Fran chick had the tightest pussy I've every been in and when you get a new girl from one of the coasts its always good cause they are so giving. Right now for me its on decline and probably won't get any worse as I probably won't go back. Went to H once late at night and must of got the cleaning lady cause it wasn't that great. I don't mind the X tables even though they're a little small. For the fun stuff she's on the bottom for mish or lazy k9. I started in 2016 and I don't expect anything as far as massages go, they're non existent.

StanleyStankas
05-17-19, 10:56
Has gunnison been gone? Don't go by there these days as a few years back I was up and down that street everyday. Just happened to swing on the way to and from errands with the truck and see it completely empty. I mean that little strip center has nothing that stays except the insurance place, the dentist and the irish gift shop. Anything that was dramatic? In it's passing. Just interested is all as I used to give tips on where to and where not to hang back waiting in vehicles. Will copy this in norridge as well.

ErvsBlues
06-21-19, 16:38
Made another visit to Pink a couple of weeks ago. And as has been discussed before, the MTs aren't the youngest or most beautiful, but IMHO their talent truly makes up for it.

Went in on a Thursday afternoon, greeted like an old friend. Started with a very thorough TS, almost had me at that. Had to slow down a bit. 5 minutes in the sauna, and then back to the room for a massage. BTW. All of the MTs there give great legit massage, worked out some kinks in my back. Next, great fingertip teasing. Including, new to me, teasing with her tongue. Light tonguing of my ass, balls and taint. Delicious. Flip, more teasing, and then topless BBBJ. Finished with more massage.

80 door for an hour, 60 tip. Not a bad deal IMHO.

Cheers, be safe out there gentlemen.

FnlvnGuy
06-22-19, 17:21
Thanks to our fellow ErvsBlues I visited the spa today. Massage was great. It was my first time there and MT was shy / afraid and not very relaxed. As the time progressed and we spoke, she got more confident. I left happy with the experience and will visit again. Door. 8 and tip. 4.

Thanks again to all contributors and to the forum organizers.

EdCarbone
07-26-19, 16:44
Tried this one out: https://chicago.rubratings.com/121218.

The two closeup pics showing the lower half of her face down to cleavage (wearing the red bra and the other in the black dress) are her, but the rest must be someone else because she does not have a waistline and the boobs sag way down for such a young woman. I did the. 6 for 45 min rub. She was friendly and nice. Massage sucked. Zero skill. She wanted. 5 for HE and another. 5 for topless. Bargained down to. 7 for both. HE seemed unskilled, though she was nice enough to keep asking how it felt. Overall, not worth it. Not going back.

DarkSide20
08-21-19, 14:48
Does anyone know what happened to Jinny? She worked at Gunnisons while it was still open.

BigNick33
09-16-19, 18:53
HAd some rare free time so I gave Pink a 3rd try to see if there was anyone new or interesting working. Drew one I had before, mid to upper 30's, fit. Great TS, good massage and OUTSTANDING teasing skills before the flip. On the flip she sat on my legs out of reach, so roaming was to be had. No haggling, . 4 and I was gone with a smile. One word for this place so far- consistency.

Ampyist
10-08-19, 02:32
Made my first visit to Pink. I was offered TS but opted out of it cause I had just showered at home before getting to the store. Figured it would give me more time and fun for the ending. Forgot to get the name of the MT but she was in her late 30's or early 40's and her looks was 5/10. She collected the. 8 fee for the hour and I was looking forward to a good massage for starter based on the reputation of this place. Massage was 8/10 and OTC roaming was allowed but not very exciting. On the flip I was getting excited and ready to let her get it on with the ending. She took the wind right out of the sail when she asked me if I wanted to do it myself? I said no and asked her to help me finish. She gave me some canned answer that her boss does not allow her to do that. I even offered to give her a good tip if she could help me finish but she kept rambling and made another excuse that she worked really hard to get her massage license and she doesn't want to lose it. That's the first I've ever heard of that one before. Well, sadly the ending was not what I expected and I just gave her a mediocre tip which she looked at me with disappointment. That makes two of us. I just don't get it fellows, what set her off to hold back when the reputation of this place is that L1 is almost a guarantee. Was it because I refused the TS that sets off a red flag to her to not trust me? I do my research and have pretty good experience almost always getting at least an L1 but did I make a rookie mistake at Pink? Or do they not provide L1 if they don't recognize you as a repeat customer?

Gooch
10-08-19, 12:56
I'm surprised that this happened at Pink. I wish you could provide her name. By the way, what is it with you guys not getting names? Especially when the service is not up to par. I'm seeing that a lot lately. To me, that's just part of the process of establishing a comfort level. I never act impersonal at a spa. Anyway, It may have been someone new. The girls I know there are all very happy of take care of you without a question. I live fairly close to there, so I always shower before for the same reason, more time in the room. You must have given some bad signal, that's the only thing I can imagine might have happened.

Made my first visit to Pink. I was offered TS but opted out of it cause I had just showered at home before getting to the store. Figured it would give me more time and fun for the ending. Forgot to get the name of the MT but she was in her late 30's or early 40's and her looks was 5/10. She collected the. 8 fee for the hour and I was looking forward to a good massage for starter based on the reputation of this place. Massage was 8/10 and OTC roaming was allowed but not very exciting. On the flip I was getting excited and ready to let her get it on with the ending. She took the wind right out of the sail when she asked me if I wanted to do it myself? I said no and asked her to help me finish. She gave me some canned answer that her boss does not allow her to do that. I even offered to give her a good tip if she could help me finish but she kept rambling and made another excuse that she worked really hard to get her massage license and she doesn't want to lose it. That's the first I've ever heard of that one before. Well, sadly the ending was not what I expected and I just gave her a mediocre tip which she looked at me with disappointment. That makes two of us. I just don't get it fellows, what set her off to hold back when the reputation of this place is that L1 is almost a guarantee. Was it because I refused the TS that sets off a red flag to her to not trust me? I do my research and have pretty good experience almost always getting at least an L1 but did I make a rookie mistake at Pink? Or do they not provide L1 if they don't recognize you as a repeat customer?

FnlvnGuy
10-08-19, 13:58
Made my first visit to Pink. I was offered TS but opted out of it cause I had just showered at home before getting to the store. Figured it would give me more time and fun for the ending. Forgot to get the name of the MT but she was in her late 30's or early 40's and her looks was 5/10. She collected the. 8 fee for the hour and I was looking forward to a good massage for starter based on the reputation of this place. Massage was 8/10 and OTC roaming was allowed but not very exciting. On the flip I was getting excited and ready to let her get it on with the ending. She took the wind right out of the sail when she asked me if I wanted to do it myself? I said no and asked her to help me finish. She gave me some canned answer that her boss does not allow her to do that. I even offered to give her a good tip if she could help me finish but she kept rambling and made another excuse that she worked really hard to get her massage license and she doesn't want to lose it. That's the first I've ever heard of that one before. Well, sadly the ending was not what I expected and I just gave her a mediocre tip which she looked at me with disappointment. That makes two of us. I just don't get it fellows, what set her off to hold back when the reputation of this place is that L1 is almost a guarantee. Was it because I refused the TS that sets off a red flag to her to not trust me? I do my research and have pretty good experience almost always getting at least an L1 but did I make a rookie mistake at Pink? Or do they not provide L1 if they don't recognize you as a repeat customer?You must raised a red flag with something you said or your actions because L1 is always guaranteed and I even never had to ask for it (even the first time) Good luck next time.

Walker333
10-08-19, 17:58
Made my first visit to Pink. I was offered TS but opted out of it cause I had just showered at home before getting to the store. Figured it would give me more time and fun for the ending. Forgot to get the name of the MT but she was in her late 30's or early 40's and her looks was 5/10. She collected the. 8 fee for the hour and I was looking forward to a good massage for starter based on the reputation of this place. Massage was 8/10 and OTC roaming was allowed but not very exciting. On the flip I was getting excited and ready to let her get it on with the ending. She took the wind right out of the sail when she asked me if I wanted to do it myself? I said no and asked her to help me finish. She gave me some canned answer that her boss does not allow her to do that. I even offered to give her a good tip if she could help me finish but she kept rambling and made another excuse that she worked really hard to get her massage license and she doesn't want to lose it. That's the first I've ever heard of that one before. Well, sadly the ending was not what I expected and I just gave her a mediocre tip which she looked at me with disappointment. That makes two of us. I just don't get it fellows, what set her off to hold back when the reputation of this place is that L1 is almost a guarantee. Was it because I refused the TS that sets off a red flag to her to not trust me? I do my research and have pretty good experience almost always getting at least an L1 but did I make a rookie mistake at Pink? Or do they not provide L1 if they don't recognize you as a repeat customer?Yes, TS usually eases up the connection. Unless they know you, you probably should take it.

Ampyist
10-09-19, 19:12
Yes, TS usually eases up the connection. Unless they know you, you probably should take it.Thanks for the advise. I will keep that in mind. I do enjoy TS but just happened on that occasion I opted out of it.

ErvsBlues
10-10-19, 15:59
Made my first visit to Pink. I was offered TS but opted out of it cause I had just showered at home before getting to the store. Figured it would give me more time and fun for the ending. Forgot to get the name of the MT but she was in her late 30's or early 40's and her looks was 5/10. She collected the. 8 fee for the hour and I was looking forward to a good massage for starter based on the reputation of this place. Massage was 8/10 and OTC roaming was allowed but not very exciting. On the flip I was getting excited and ready to let her get it on with the ending. She took the wind right out of the sail when she asked me if I wanted to do it myself? I said no and asked her to help me finish. She gave me some canned answer that her boss does not allow her to do that. I even offered to give her a good tip if she could help me finish but she kept rambling and made another excuse that she worked really hard to get her massage license and she doesn't want to lose it. That's the first I've ever heard of that one before. Well, sadly the ending was not what I expected and I just gave her a mediocre tip which she looked at me with disappointment. That makes two of us. I just don't get it fellows, what set her off to hold back when the reputation of this place is that L1 is almost a guarantee. Was it because I refused the TS that sets off a red flag to her to not trust me? I do my research and have pretty good experience almost always getting at least an L1 but did I make a rookie mistake at Pink? Or do they not provide L1 if they don't recognize you as a repeat customer?Must have been the fact that it was your first time. I was there last week and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Major tease and level 1.5. But then again, I've probably been there a half dozen times over the last 8 months. As previously mentioned TS would have also helped to put them at ease. Better luck next time.

NotSoOld
10-14-19, 02:18
Must have been the fact that it was your first time. I was there last week and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Major tease and level 1.5. But then again, I've probably been there a half dozen times over the last 8 months. As previously mentioned TS would have also helped to put them at ease. Better luck next time.Please specify what you mean by level 1. 5. I have heard varying explanations for that number.

Starks
10-14-19, 22:42
Made my first visit to Pink. I was offered TS but opted out of it cause I had just showered at home before getting to the store. Figured it would give me more time and fun for the ending. Forgot to get the name of the MT but she was in her late 30's or early 40's and her looks was 5/10. She collected the. 8 fee for the hour and I was looking forward to a good massage for starter based on the reputation of this place. Massage was 8/10 and OTC roaming was allowed but not very exciting. On the flip I was getting excited and ready to let her get it on with the ending. She took the wind right out of the sail when she asked me if I wanted to do it myself? I said no and asked her to help me finish. She gave me some canned answer that her boss does not allow her to do that. I even offered to give her a good tip if she could help me finish but she kept rambling and made another excuse that she worked really hard to get her massage license and she doesn't want to lose it. That's the first I've ever heard of that one before. Well, sadly the ending was not what I expected and I just gave her a mediocre tip which she looked at me with disappointment. That makes two of us. I just don't get it fellows, what set her off to hold back when the reputation of this place is that L1 is almost a guarantee. Was it because I refused the TS that sets off a red flag to her to not trust me? I do my research and have pretty good experience almost always getting at least an L1 but did I make a rookie mistake at Pink? Or do they not provide L1 if they don't recognize you as a repeat customer?Unless something has changed at Pink, nobody there is late 30's or early 40's. Nice, kind women, but not even close to that age.

SkilLuck
10-24-19, 01:57
This is about a week late but better later than never I guess. I was in town for business when I felt that I had enough of work and I wanted to see the local talent shops.

I was staying near the airport but I decided to look a little farther and I found Harmony. I walked in, rang the doorbell, and greeted by MMS. The house fee was a bit steep at. 8 but since I enjoyed my time there, I won't gripe about the price. I walked into my room and got comfortable. The room was clean so I was thankful for that. After a couple of minutes, I was greeted by my MT in a short dress let me know extras were on the menu and probably more. I think her name was Susie but I can't remember too well since all I wanted to do get some relief. She was an Asian woman in her 40's with decent sized Cs and a nice little bump in the back. This was after a long day at work so I asked for a table shower which was nice with some light teasing. Afterwards, she helped dry me off and let me dry off in the sauna. A few minutes later we head back into the room she started on my back when my hands are roaming OTC and then UTC and she slowly worked her way down to my legs with some more light teasing. After a couple of more minutes, there was a slight pause and the slight rustling of clothes. I was just enjoying my massage so I didn't pay too much attention to it. Then she climbs up on the table and starts massaging my back again when she moves her hands closer to my head. That's when I feel it, a soft bounce on my chest with two protrusions dragging across my upper back. After the flip where she whispered in my ear and asked what I wanted. At this point I was roaring to go and I left $. 2 on the drawer after a little bit of negotiating since that was all I had on me. After that was some LFK and a nice little CBJ. After about five minutes we moved back onto the table where she started off in ACG where I quickly changed to mish because I wanted to play with her ladies again. We continued this for about 5 more minutes, with more LFK and playing with her ladies in between moments. After that I moved to K9 and popped in the bag shortly after.

I definitely enjoyed my visit here and I would go back if I am ever back in town. Total damage was $$ but it was a much needed and greatly appreciated experience. The only thing that bugged me was that the doorbell was ringing quite often but it's probably a good thing that I didn't run into any fellow mongers. After that was a nice relaxing smoke at the nearby hookah shop that sounds Cuban but really isn't haha.

Want Blow Jobs
10-25-19, 17:15
I, too, visited Harmony last week, but was less impressed than my respectable peer, SkilLuck. Although I had much the same experience as him, I was somewhat disappointed.

After paying the generous door fee, I was taken to me room, and introduced to my MT. To the best I could make out, her name was Vivian. As with my colleague, my MT was in her (late, very late) 40's, reasonably attractive Korean woman, with the (man-made) breasts of a 24 year old. I also found the facility to be nice and clean. And the table shower was very pleasant. Afterwards, the MT did come into the sauna with me, where we engaged in light conversation. I could not make out anything she was saying.

As for the massage, she started by just lying down on my back. What? That's a massage? She then did give me a rubdown. On my ankles. That was it. And with the poor job she did there, it was enough. OK, turn over, what else do you want? I did opt for a CBJ, which was 7/10. No complaints with that.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up, stepped out of the room, never came back. As I was getting dressed mamassan came into the room and as soon as she could, politely, shoved me out the door. Total time: 40 minutes.

I get it that they were busy, and that they want to get as many customers in as possible, but when they charge a premium rate I expect:

1: To get the full time promised (and they did promise one hour).

2: To get at least something resembling a massage.

3. To have an MT at least a little bit younger.

So, overall, not a complete bust, but I can do better for my money. It will be a while before I try them again.

Starks
10-26-19, 20:42
This is about a week late but better later than never I guess. I was in town for business when I felt that I had enough of work and I wanted to see the local talent shops.

I was staying near the airport but I decided to look a little farther and I found Harmony. I walked in, rang the doorbell, and greeted by MMS. The house fee was a bit steep at. 8 but since I enjoyed my time there, I won't gripe about the price. I walked into my room and got comfortable. The room was clean so I was thankful for that. After a couple of minutes, I was greeted by my MT in a short dress let me know extras were on the menu and probably more. I think her name was Susie but I can't remember too well since all I wanted to do get some relief. She was an Asian woman in her 40's with decent sized Cs and a nice little bump in the back. This was after a long day at work so I asked for a table shower which was nice with some light teasing. Afterwards, she helped dry me off and let me dry off in the sauna. A few minutes later we head back into the room she started on my back when my hands are roaming OTC and then UTC and she slowly worked her way down to my legs with some more light teasing. After a couple of more minutes, there was a slight pause and the slight rustling of clothes. I was just enjoying my massage so I didn't pay too much attention to it. Then she climbs up on the table and starts massaging my back again when she moves her hands closer to my head. That's when I feel it, a soft bounce on my chest with two protrusions dragging across my upper back. After the flip where she whispered in my ear and asked what I wanted. At this point I was roaring to go and I left $. 2 on the drawer after a little bit of negotiating since that was all I had on me. After that was some LFK and a nice little CBJ. After about five minutes we moved back onto the table where she started off in ACG where I quickly changed to mish because I wanted to play with her ladies again. We continued this for about 5 more minutes, with more LFK and playing with her ladies in between moments. After that I moved to K9 and popped in the bag shortly after.

I definitely enjoyed my visit here and I would go back if I am ever back in town. Total damage was $$ but it was a much needed and greatly appreciated experience. The only thing that bugged me was that the doorbell was ringing quite often but it's probably a good thing that I didn't run into any fellow mongers. After that was a nice relaxing smoke at the nearby hookah shop that sounds Cuban but really isn't haha.About what time and day did you go? I have been trying to see Sophie again, but haven't been able to get there when she is there. A little help nailing down her hours would be appreciated.

FnlvnGuy
10-27-19, 08:59
I, too, visited Harmony last week, but was less impressed than my respectable peer, SkilLuck. Although I had much the same experience as him, I was somewhat disappointed.

After paying the generous door fee, I was taken to me room, and introduced to my MT. To the best I could make out, her name was Vivian. As with my colleague, my MT was in her (late, very late) 40's, reasonably attractive Korean woman, with the (man-made) breasts of a 24 year old. I also found the facility to be nice and clean. And the table shower was very pleasant. Afterwards, the MT did come into the sauna with me, where we engaged in light conversation. I could not make out anything she was saying.

As for the massage, she started by just lying down on my back. What? That's a massage? She then did give me a rubdown. On my ankles. That was it. And with the poor job she did there, it was enough. OK, turn over, what else do you want? I did opt for a CBJ, which was 7/10. No complaints with that.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up, stepped out of the room, never came back. As I was getting dressed mamassan came into the room and as soon as she could, politely, shoved me out the door. Total time: 40 minutes.

I get it that they were busy, and that they want to get as many customers in as possible, but when they charge a premium rate I expect:

So, overall, not a complete bust, but I can do better for my money. It will be a while before I try them again.Harmony hour is 45 minutes. They have a sign by the door that says Massage 45 minutes - $80.

Want Blow Jobs
10-27-19, 15:27
Harmony hour is 45 minutes. They have a sign by the door that says Massage 45 minutes - $80.I specifically asked if it would be 60 instead of 45 minutes, and was told yes. If they only want to offer 45 minutes, that's fine. But they did lie to me.

Gooch
11-02-19, 11:59
In Chicago, that's the normal AMP routine. 60 minutes paid=45 minutes of services.

I specifically asked if it would be 60 instead of 45 minutes, and was told yes. If they only want to offer 45 minutes, that's fine. But they did lie to me.

Walker333
11-05-19, 00:44
In Chicago, that's the normal AMP routine. 60 minutes paid=45 minutes of services.So to take hh is always a better option money wise, unless it's well known full h mp.

Watchin
01-12-20, 19:37

So, overall, not a complete bust, but I can do better for my money. It will be a while before I try them again.How much tip for CBJ or BBBJ?

EdCarbone
05-25-20, 16:42
Hi all,

Searched here and the phone number on Google, but no luck. Anyone have intel on Nadia?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-rsquo-hare-norridge/9654192.html

Thanks.

EdCarbone
06-23-20, 15:56
Hi all,

Searched here and the phone number on Google, but no luck. Anyone have intel on Nadia?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-rsquo-hare-norridge/9654192.html

Thanks.Okay, since NOBODY gave a reply, I TOFTT with Nadia. Decent massage and L1 first visit with UTC on butt and boobs. Second visit UTC butt, got the boobs out on display, same tip. Nothing more on the menu. Massage plus. 6 She did a nice finish but wasn't into it at all, just waiting to be done. After she was all jokes and sweetness. Not sure I'd do a third visit.

ErvsBlues
06-23-20, 21:05
Okay, since NOBODY gave a reply, I TOFTT with Nadia. Decent massage and L1 first visit with UTC on butt and boobs. Second visit UTC butt, got the boobs out on display, same tip. Nothing more on the menu. Massage plus. 6 She did a nice finish but wasn't into it at all, just waiting to be done. After she was all jokes and sweetness. Not sure I'd do a third visit.Thanks for TOFTT. I was following to see if you got any response. Too bad, she was close to home, and seemed like she might be a good option.

If you're looking for an independent massage in the same area (with options), give Nicole a try -.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442

Want Blow Jobs
07-18-20, 12:27
Went to Pink the other day.

The woman I got was mid 40's, reasonably attractive.

Pros:

Nice table shower. My butthole was very clean!

Got (almost) full hour.

Pretty good (not great) massage.

On the flip she went straight to a handy, and had no complaints when I lifted her top, pulled out her tits and started slobbering all over them.

Cons:

Would do no more than L1. I made it clear I would much prefer a BJ, but no luck. Maybe because of Covid?

An OK time, but I would not go back unless I'm sure of getting a hummer.

ErvsBlues
07-23-20, 22:59

Pros:

Got (almost) full hour.

On the flip she went straight to a handy, and had no complaints when I lifted her top, pulled out her tits and started slobbering all over them.

Cons:

Would do no more than L1. I made it clear I would much prefer a BJ, but no luck. Maybe because of Covid?

An OK time, but I would not go back unless I'm sure of getting a hummer.

Yup. Been to Pink many times, and it's strictly an L1 place. But IMHO a very nice L1 place.

Although - A couple of times I had one of the ladies lick my taint. That hasn't happened in a while though, one can always hope.

NiteWolf
07-23-20, 23:22

Pros:

Got (almost) full hour.

Cons:

An OK time, but I would not go back unless I'm sure of getting a hummer.What was your damage?

ErvsBlues
07-24-20, 17:15
What was your damage?For an hour - 80 house, and I usually tip 40-60.