PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Maithai
11-26-11, 15:15
I wanted try this place out with its funky pricing system of 54 for hour massage but the lady working the desk was brutally ugly with bubbled skin and fat cellulite all over.

I drive by it on occasion and when I stopped on a whim is when I saw her. Needless to say I walked out after asking if the pretty girl was working. She said oh you like princess, and I could tell she was crazy broke or something. A few weeks later drove by again because you can kind of see into the reception, maybe the pretty chick was working. Nope, closed down for good. The second location is in Streamwood or Schaumbur, don't have any info on it. My first post.

Jackrabit5151
01-12-12, 14:32
So there is this little place in the corner of the Shopping center on SW corner of intersection and it has been there for 6 months I have tried it back when it opened but no extras, and I have not returned, due to lack of time and work. I was wondering if there has been anyone else that has attended this location?

ChiHappiness
01-12-12, 19:20
Any news on this place I have not been able to get a hold of anyone the phone rings and rings, and I can't seem to find any report of it being busted again.Been there only once. Amt was old, ugly, and old. Never went back.

Horny Dog #2
01-12-12, 22:17
Any news on this place I have not been able to get a hold of anyone the phone rings and rings, and I can't seem to find any report of it being busted again.I recently saw a girl that used to work at Spa One.

She told me that Spa One had been shut down.

I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of her statement, but I have no reason to think she would lie about it.

Jackrabit5151
01-13-12, 09:26
i recently saw a girl that used to work at spa one.

She told me that spa one had been shut down.

I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of her statement, but I have no reason to think she would lie about it.I think they are closed or shutdown no answer when I call.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to revise sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forums Text Cleanup Script. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Datsurman
01-23-12, 14:11
What's the story on Sun Spa on Dundee? Given the location and the fact that there have been no posts about it, I assume there is an 85 year old, dusty, crinkly AMT lurking in the bowels of that establishment waiting to pounce on newbies that make the mistake of entering without the balls to walk out. Am I right?

Jackrabit5151
01-23-12, 16:31
Ok so a few days ago I posted about a place at the NW corner of Busse & golf. Decided to take a change, DO NOT GO it is terrible a jack shaft place. I get finished with my massage and I can tell no extras so I get up to get dressed, and while I am getting dressed the women I staring at me waiting for a tip. I look at her and know she is waiting for a A TIP. She proceeds to say I gave you an hour massage and I reply and I paid you for that. (and for the record it wasn't an Hour) There is no way I was even going to break out a tip over being pressured. SO AVOID IT

CottonPanty
01-24-12, 10:34
What's the story on Sun Spa on Dundee? Given the location and the fact that there have been no posts about it, I assume there is an 85 year old, dusty, crinkly AMT lurking in the bowels of that establishment waiting to pounce on newbies that make the mistake of entering without the balls to walk out. Am I right?Is this the one next to the Sam Ash music store? If so, I went there once on a whim. I got my HE but IIRC the lady was older and had all this weird makeup on. I guess it's ok for a change up but I'd rate it a 5 out of 10.

ReallyBigPerv
01-24-12, 20:12
What's the story on Sun Spa on Dundee? Given the location and the fact that there have been no posts about it, I assume there is an 85 year old, dusty, crinkly AMT lurking in the bowels of that establishment waiting to pounce on newbies that make the mistake of entering without the balls to walk out. Am I right?Your assumption is correct. I'm one of the newbies you speak of.

ChiHappiness
01-24-12, 20:19
Are you talking about the one in between the liquor and hardware store? If so, they have those partial walls that don't go up to the ceiling (which I hate). They upsell the table shower (for an extra $10) which is typical. The two AMPs I have seen there were both in the upper 30s to mid40s. Not very impressed with their looks and with the lack of extras. The massage was average.

What's the story on Sun Spa on Dundee? Given the location and the fact that there have been no posts about it, I assume there is an 85 year old, dusty, crinkly AMT lurking in the bowels of that establishment waiting to pounce on newbies that make the mistake of entering without the balls to walk out. Am I right?

Cruising Y
01-25-12, 09:16
I went in this place a while back paid my entry fee, got undressed and waited for girl. In walks a short chubby Asian girl with one of those round faces that you could use as a template to draw a perfect circle. Why are the providers either old or ugly around here? What's the difference between here and the old days in Rockford when all the spas had fairly attractive girls. Rockford is not that far away but was like you were visiting a different universe.

Cruising Y
01-25-12, 09:45
Sorry, I think I forgot to mention in my previous report that I did not stay. They were pretty nice about giving my money back. I would suggest to everyone to stick with the apartments. Seems that most of the time the talent is better.

CottonPanty
01-28-12, 02:43
Good news is Exercise Spa is open. I was pretty sure they were closed for a while but I checked them out today and it's all good.

George W. Bush
02-23-12, 00:39
Saw a place not too far from work today that I haven't seen advertised before. Located on Oakton at Wolf, where the 7-11 is. Decided to only get a half hour, in case things didn't work out. Started out hopeful, she told me to take off clothes and she'd be back. I lay down, and didn't have towel in place when she came back. She didn't bother to put it on, which immediately got my expectations up. Unfortunately, after a massage that carefully avoided certain areas, she cleaned my back and told me to flip. Front side massage was a quick one as my time was about up. I moved the towel to give access to the goods, but she made no attempt to help me out. Lackluster massage, no extras. Total damage was $45-no tip, I don't give a fuck because I'll never be back anyway. Save your money and go elsewhere.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-from-asian-for-only-45-elmhurst-rdoakton-st/10696875

Quoted since the ad will eventually fade away.

Our Asian Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and rejuvenate.

Special Rate:

$65 per hour.

$45 per half hour.

Our place is nice and clean!

Call: 224. 828. 5680.

Schedule an appointment or visit us.

580 E. Oakton Street, Des Plaines.

(Route 83 / Oakton St / Elmhurst Road)

Easy Access to I-90, and to O'hare Airport.

• Post ID: 10696875 chicago

CottonPanty
02-23-12, 11:40
Thanks for TOFTT! Too bad it was a bummer.

Sabassis
03-09-12, 22:23
Even though I read your post, with Exercise Spa closed, I was itching. Decided to call first. Man answered phone, so I didn't even bother.

George W. Bush
04-16-12, 01:08
Can somone confirm it is closed? The phone number listed thru Google rings once, then goes to a fast busy signal. The number I have just rings and rings. Too far out of my way to drive just to find it's closed-my route doesn't take me to that part of town any more.

If it is gone, anyone know what became of "chi chi" who worked there?

Vazooli
04-16-12, 11:13
Hey George,

I can confirm Exercise is currently closed. I checked it myself last week. The obligatory stickers are posted on the windows.

Maybe it will reincarnate? It has in the past.

Too bad about this AMP. I left a lot of myself there over the decades (if you get my meaning). Had been visiting off and on since 1992 or whenever it was that they first opened.

-Vazooli

GoldenGreek
04-16-12, 13:50
So many places in the area shut down the last 4-5 yrs.

There was a place on Elmhurst, just south of Algonquin next to the old Giordanos.

There was Oriental on Golf in the strip mall. Next to where the X-Sport is now. That place was awesome (FS)

Spa one, Excersise now. And there was one more I am currently forgetting.

George W. Bush
04-16-12, 21:57
Thanks for the intel. That's a damned shame. I also left many DNA samples there in my visits. Was not aware they had reincarnated in different locations in the past. Hopefully they come back to life again, but given what happened to Singapore out in that area (yea, different city) I'm not too optimistic. If you run across my ATF "she she" let me know! That girl was skilled with her tongue like no other I've met.

Gooch
04-23-12, 18:01
I can remember alot of different massage places I've been to in the nearby area that have been shut down in the last 20 or so years;

Original VIP on Cumberland.

Euro Apartment on East River at the Kennedy.

Spa 7 on Higgins.

The one at Foster at River in Schiller Pk (american girls)

Sunset Spa.

Ki Ku Spa across from Allstate Arena.

The AMP by the Radio Shack near Elmhurst Road & Dempster.

On Oakton just west of Elmhurst Road (american girls)

Elmhurst Accupressure.

The AMP on Algonquin across from Moretti's

Exercise.

Eden Spa (american girls)

Asiana.

Higgins Spa.

Singapore.

The one just north of Golf off AH Road. (near Singapore)

So many places in the area shut down the last 4-5 yrs.

There was a place on Elmhurst, just south of Algonquin next to the old Giordanos.

There was Oriental on Golf in the strip mall. Next to where the X-Sport is now. That place was awesome (FS)

Spa one, Excersise now. And there was one more I am currently forgetting.

Paul Stearn
04-23-12, 20:23
[QUOTE=Gooch; 1432235]I can remember alot of different massage places I've been to in the nearby area that have been shut down in the last 20 or so years;

Original VIP on Cumberland.

QUOTE]

Silly me but how does this post add to the board?

Gooch
04-26-12, 07:09
Silly me but how does this post add to the board?A) Just adding to GoldenGreek's post.

B) Commenting on how much used to be available in the area vs what is now available.

After all, there is currently not much else to add to the Mt Prospect board.

Call Me Booger
04-26-12, 16:27
Although the only one I miss is Singapore!

Chicag0
04-27-12, 11:06
A*a gives a decent massage and is very sweet. I left very satisfied.

Maithai
05-13-12, 20:23
70/30 Hr. Hard massage no TS, face / bdy 4, overweight and pudgy Anna, no HE, a little ball touch. Said it was my first time so YMMV, and huge rooms with heat on a cold night. Nice, better than average massage, no back walking but deep pressure is there. You should drop a name and say you were there for a better chance.

Werewolf0956
05-22-12, 13:20
O has a new girl that started last month, Alex. I had 2 sessions with her. Decent massage both times, and great HR with a lot of roaming. She sheds the clothes for easy access. She is Polish, mid 30s, good body, and very good attitude.

Oh BTW, OM has moved from Dundee Road to McHenry Road / AH Road due to "flooding".

Rabble
05-24-12, 11:43
O has a new girl that started last month, Alex. I had 2 sessions with her. Decent massage both times, and great HR with a lot of roaming. She sheds the clothes for easy access. She is Polish, mid 30s, good body, and very good attitude.

Oh BTW, OM has moved from Dundee Road to McHenry Road / AH Road due to "flooding".You have a link to their ad or a number?

I am not familiar with the place you are referencing.

George W. Bush
05-25-12, 00:24
You have a link to their ad or a number?

I am not familiar with the place you are referencing.She doesn't advertise. If you are not a regular, she won't see you. Nothing to see here, so let's not ruin a good thing by talking about it.

Rabble
05-25-12, 09:55
She doesn't advertise. If you are not a regular, she won't see you. Nothing to see here, so let's not ruin a good thing by talking about it.I got info from another senior with whom I have traded info with. Thanks for the snide comment though.

ElginMonk
05-26-12, 20:00
I have been to O. M. For many years and yes the location has moved. O will not see customers with numbers that she is not familiar with, but once your in you are good to go. The service is great, A is outstanding, O is one of my all time favorites, the new girl that she has is a very good looking girl, and has been around in the circuit for a long time, she was offering services in Chicago. My advice to newbies is too setup and app, tell her that you are new. Go in and get your Massage, bring references as I. E union cards, business cards, pretty much anything that shows that you are not LE and you should be fine.

Maithai
05-27-12, 06:11
Might as well post the alphabet bud.

I have been to O. M. For many years and yes the location has moved. O will not see customers with numbers that she is not familiar with, but once your in you are good to go. The service is great, A is outstanding, O is one of my all time favorites, the new girl that she has is a very good looking girl, and has been around in the circuit for a long time, she was offering services in Chicago. My advice to newbies is too setup and app, tell her that you are new. Go in and get your Massage, bring references as I. E union cards, business cards, pretty much anything that shows that you are not LE and you should be fine.

George W. Bush
05-28-12, 17:14
I got info from another senior with whom I have traded info with. Thanks for the snide comment though.I'm not being snide, and don't appreciate comments like that. Read the post above yours. She told me she was not seeing new clients. I am telling you verbatim what she told me when I asked.

Vazooli
05-29-12, 10:44
Wasn't sure where to post this but Mt Prospect seemed the closest forum to Buffalo Grove.

Reported in the Daily Herald last week: Sun Spa is scheduled to appear in BG to defend its license this week. Looks like options in the NW Burbs will become even fewer.

-Vazooli

ElginMonk
05-29-12, 22:04
For those members needing a European fix, try the massage place "hint" located next to Superdawgs in Wheeling on Milwaukee and Dundee. Maria is a GFE, Polish lady with very nice DD's. Rates are. 6HR. 6tip for CBJ, she is not bad looking. She provides everything at a fairly decent price. Galena from Accurate in Skokie is there, Vera aka Dawn from Accurate is there, Victoria does offer a CBJ also.

Grab a massage and a hotdawg afterwards, this is a great place.

I have been flooded with info on O. M from a previous post, O. M is fort knox when it comes to getting and appointment, your better of going to this place, google is your friend, or pm me for more info.

Werewolf0956
05-30-12, 18:57
Whaddaya know? I just came across Alex's web site:

http://www.alex.skipsweb.com/

This way you mongers can schedule her directly.

I think I deserve some intel after this gracious service toward my hobbiest friends. PM me all you got.

Vazooli
06-01-12, 12:04
SunSpa is now the second massage business in Buffalo Grove to lose its license amid prostitution charges against employees.

Sun Spa's business license was officially revoked during a public hearing Thursday at village hall presided over by Village President Jeff Braiman.

Two female employees over the last year have been charged with prostitution while working there.

The ruling was made after an hour long recess for private negotiations between the village attorney, prosecutor, president and Sun Spa owner Do T Kim and his attorney.

The agreement gives Sun Spa 90 days to continue taking clients while beginning to close up operations.

That agreement will remain valid unless either of the employees charged step foot in the establishment or perform employment activities during that time period.

If either were to occur, the doors of the business would be shuttered immediately by the village, Braiman said.

An additional stipulation of the agreement is that once the 90 days are up on Aug. 30, Kim will never again be allowed to obtain a business license, have a financial or other interest or management responsibility at a business located in Buffalo Grove.

'We won't tolerate criminal activities—we take these issues very seriously and act accordingly as we did here, ' Braiman said.

The latest prostitution charges were waged May 3 against 55-year-old * * * of NY. The woman was arrested after a sting operation led by the Buffalo Grove Police Department.

The case against * has not yet been resolved in the Rolling Meadows courts, Buffalo Grove police Chief Steve Balinski said.

'We are alerted to this type of criminal activity in a number of different ways; upset customers will report to us or concerned citizens will notice suspicious activity—we even find information online through various websites, ' Balinski said.

The original prostitution arrest occurred July 13, 2011 when *, of Arlington Heights was charged.

She was convicted and received a one year discharge with a $365 fine, Balinski said.

* also was charged with prostitution in January of 2010 while working at GQ Spa, the first Buffalo Grove massage parlor whose license was revoked in September 2011, according to Balinski.

The business shut its doors in October of 2011.

Braiman said after the first offense, the village worked closely with the Sun Spa.

'Village administration contacted the business last year and worked with them to remedy the situation, ensuring the employee charged was no longer working for the business, ' Braiman said.

He added the business owner was given a fair chance, but after the second prostitution charge, it became evident action needed to be taken.

Sun Spa is now required to surrender its business license to the village no later than 5 pm Aug. 29.

Penalties for failing to give up the license, or for violating other noted stipulations would cost Kim $500 per day per violation.

'Community safety issues are priority number one and we hold people accountable for this type of behavior, ' Balinski said.

I am sure we all feel much safer now. Don't you?

-Vazooli

Dan871
06-04-12, 22:49
First time posting please be nice to me. I had an interesting session the other day. Went to a EMP I have been to several times and go the 'new therapist'. Attractive mid 30s, but she was an American, I was expecting a European. She lets me in and asks me my name, I tell her and we start to walk down the hall towards the room and again she asks me my name. Get to the room she shows the hook on the wall and gives me a towl to cover myself and then she tells me, she is such a dunce, she forgot my name what is it? Now my Spidey senses are tingling big time. I have never had a therapist make such a big deal about getting my name straight. I tell what it is for the thrid time now in less then 2 minutes and she leaves. Does not ask for the door money, seemed to could have cared less about it. Everytime I have been to this place they get that from me the second I walk in the room. So I played it cool, kept everything covered. At the end of the massage tipped her. 1 and said have a nice day.

Any feed back from anyone?

Thank you

FredRoger
06-05-12, 19:46
For those members needing a European fix, try the massage place "hint" located next to Superdawgs in Wheeling on Milwaukee and Dundee. Maria is a GFE, Polish lady with very nice DD's. Rates are. 6HR. 6tip for CBJ, she is not bad looking. She provides everything at a fairly decent price. Galena from Accurate in Skokie is there, Vera aka Dawn from Accurate is there, Victoria does offer a CBJ also.

Grab a massage and a hotdawg afterwards, this is a great place.

I have been flooded with info on O. M from a previous post, O. M is fort knox when it comes to getting and appointment, your better of going to this place, google is your friend, or pm me for more info.Went to the place located next to the Superdawg in Wheeling on Saturday. There is nothing there. Just a bunch of businesses in offices (most empty). Have you been there recently?

McRider
06-06-12, 02:54
Went to the place located next to the Superdawg in Wheeling on Saturday. There is nothing there. Just a bunch of businesses in offices (most empty). Have you been there recently?I think you have to arrange an appointment ahead of time by phone and the girl drives over for it (mine was 35 minutes late after letting her set the time, so I started wanting an appointment at 2, got pushed back over the phone to 2:45 (which I thought meant she was there and would be busy but that is not the case) and she finally showed about 3:20. No showers, so come clean (I did) , and my girl took calls during the massage, guy confirming appointment, call girl see where she is at (she is late) , call guy, tell him to hang out a while longer, guy calls again, what's up, tells him to just come in and get comfortable, leaves room to unlock door, guy comes in, uses bathroom then goes to room, little while later girl finally shows up (I never did see her).

On that note, in 35 years of mongering, I have never struck out at a massage place, but I did at this one. So this must be a total YMMV place. We seemed to get along fine, I had been to her region of Russia so we even had things to talk about that she was interested in talking about, but at the end, it was 100% session over. But that's OK, she was older (maybe late 40s early 50s) , kind of reminded me of my mom.

ElginMonk
06-06-12, 03:35
Went to the place located next to the Superdawg in Wheeling on Saturday. There is nothing there. Just a bunch of businesses in offices (most empty). Have you been there recently?It is located in that office building by appointment only. Call setup appointment and your therapist will be sent there.

Here is a link.

http://www.chicagosuperads.com/_Classifieds/C335A451114P1/European_Style_Full_Body_Massage.aspx

Nooner60018
06-11-12, 17:28
It is located in that office building by appointment only. Call setup appointment and your therapist will be sent there.

Here is a link.

http://www.chicagosuperads.com/_Classifieds/C335A451114P1/European_Style_Full_Body_Massage.aspxCalled and made appointment. Galena arrived on time. Decent massage. A little roaming but all on top. Did provide decent hr with out talk of money. I gave the door plus 40 and she never looked or counted. May try another just for. Varity

ChiHappiness
06-12-12, 18:57
First time posting please be nice to me. I had an interesting session the other day. Went to a EMP I have been to several times and go the 'new therapist'. Attractive mid 30s, but she was an American, I was expecting a European. She lets me in and asks me my name, I tell her and we start to walk down the hall towards the room and again she asks me my name.Which EMP? Maybe she was getting a strange vibe from you and was just making sure you were playing straight.

Chi Guy
06-21-12, 18:20
It is located in that office building by appointment only. Call setup appointment and your therapist will be sent there.

Here is a link.

http://www.chicagosuperads.com/_Classifieds/C335A451114P1/European_Style_Full_Body_Massage.aspxThis is the same outfit that advertises, or used to advertise, as Aesthetic Massage. Many options available depending on your provider.

Chi Guy
06-21-12, 18:29
So Sun Spa is closing. Exercise, Spa One, Singapore, GQ, VIP, MVP, Island Spa, Higgins Spa, Senina. 83 Bodyworks, etc. Are already gone. Yet, for some inexplicable reason, Q Salon in Bartlett and Lane's Spa in Lombard remain open. I think the cops must be leaving those shitholes open just to fuck with us. Works for me. I'm about done with this hobby.

Senatorx
06-22-12, 12:35
So Sun Spa is closing. Exercise, Spa One, Singapore, GQ, VIP, MVP, Island Spa, Higgins Spa, Senina. 83 Bodyworks, etc. Are already gone. Yet, for some inexplicable reason, Q Salon in Bartlett and Lane's Spa in Lombard remain open. I think the cops must be leaving those shitholes open just to fuck with us. Works for me. I'm about done with this hobby.Exercise is back open! Went there myself earlier this week upon seeing the open sign was lit up. The city is dragging its feet taking down the window stickers on the spa's windows (their attempt to scare customers off by thinking they are police stickers. They are not police stickers at all. I read them myself. They simply state that the business had its license revoked by the village.) Well, it can't be open if it does not have a license. Do you think for one minute the city would allow them to be open if indeed they were not legally able to be? They simply want you to think they are police stickers so that you won't go in. I simply went in. So can you.

Jackrabit5151
06-25-12, 08:43
Exercise is back open! Went there myself earlier this week upon seeing the open sign was lit up. The city is dragging its feet taking down the window stickers on the spa's windows (their attempt to scare customers off by thinking they are police stickers. They are not police stickers at all. I read them myself. They simply state that the business had its license revoked by the village.) Well, it can't be open if it does not have a license. Do you think for one minute the city would allow them to be open if indeed they were not legally able to be? They simply want you to think they are police stickers so that you won't go in. I simply went in. So can you.So was the service the same or is it all legit mow?

Gooch
06-27-12, 04:57
I think that answer was implied in the post. Whether or not you trust the poster is the true question. Sorry senatorx, but there is a chance you could be L/E using Ex Spa for a monger trap. My advice would be to go there with open eyes and ears, and trust your gut.

So was the service the same or is it all legit mow?

Jackrabit5151
06-27-12, 11:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted or partially redacted to remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your text had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CTmongerX1
06-27-12, 23:49
So was the service the same or is it all legit mow?In it's time, Mt Prospect was always a great AMP town, however, never succeeded at Ex Spa for some reason. Gave up after a few tries, one time she would not even close the curtain completely while another guy was across the hall. Last time I went was shortly after the Singapore closure, maybe they were just too paranoid. On the other hand, I had some decent massages so was not a total loss at Exercise.

CTm

Vazooli
06-29-12, 11:13
I think that answer was implied in the post. Whether or not you trust the poster is the true question. Sorry senatorx, but there is a chance you could be L/E using Ex Spa for a monger trap. My advice would be to go there with open eyes and ears, and trust your gut.Gooch,

You are right. I seriously suspect the senator, particularly because this was his first, and only, post. Smells like bacon to me.

-Vazooli

Gooch
06-30-12, 09:49
It just kinda sounded like poor advertising to me. Especially the part "I simply went in. So can you." I don't know for sure, but it certainly has a porkish smell to it. If nothing else, I am less motivated to go back there now. I was going to stop in there on Thursday, but the timing didn't work out.

Gooch,

You are right. I seriously suspect the senator, particularly because this was his first, and only, post. Smells like bacon to me.

-Vazooli

ChiHappiness
06-30-12, 14:20
For whatever it's worth.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exercise-spa-the-place-for-relaxation-29/12137956

Rocket Dork
07-03-12, 11:34
For whatever it's worth.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exercise-spa-the-place-for-relaxation-29/12137956I am surprised that Exercise is on Backpage. Usually AMPs stay under the radar. Rocket Dork

Jackrabit5151
07-03-12, 14:08
I am surprised that Exercise is on Backpage. Usually AMPs stay under the radar. Rocket DorkI have to strongly agree.

Bill R
07-05-12, 09:44
I am surprised that Exercise is on Backpage. Usually AMPs stay under the radar. Rocket DorkVery suspicious, indeed. Of note is that ad is not in broken english.

Sabassis
07-05-12, 15:30
Very suspicious, indeed. Of note is that ad is not in broken english.I always loved Exercise because it was a great massage and always a great ending. Was happy when I drove by and saw it looked open, but did not have time or finances. I then saw the post on here, and got a weird feeling, but planned on going and being careful. However, I saw the add on Backpage and knew something is up. It may not be LE, but I'm not going back for awhile, something seems off.

Gooch
07-07-12, 07:35
I disagree that AMP's stay under the radar, some are out there on BP. But Exercise does not have to advertise, so the point is taken. Bill R's comment is exactly what I was thinking. The ad seems too thought out and proof-read. I too have stayed away. I suppose I could just go in and see what's up, and be careful not to cross any lines. But to me, the writing is on the wall. Why would I knowingly walk into a trap? Not only that, but there is a better option not terribly far away that IS a sure thing, so why bother with Exercise? Just to save ten bucks on the door?

I am surprised that Exercise is on Backpage. Usually AMPs stay under the radar. Rocket Dork

JuanPrimo
07-07-12, 21:11
I disagree that AMP's stay under the radar, some are out there on BP. But Exercise does not have to advertise, so the point is taken. Bill R's comment is exactly what I was thinking. The ad seems too thought out and proof-read. I too have stayed away. I suppose I could just go in and see what's up, and be careful not to cross any lines. But to me, the writing is on the wall. Why would I knowingly walk into a trap? Not only that, but there is a better option not terribly far away that IS a sure thing, so why bother with Exercise? Just to save ten bucks on the door?Even if you don't cross the lines you could be putting yourself in harms way.

DrFelatio
07-20-12, 20:23
Even if you don't cross the lines you could be putting yourself in harms way.Whats the Better Option? I'm new to the Guide the Area everything but the Hobby. Pm me if you would.

DrFelatio
07-21-12, 00:26
I disagree that AMP's stay under the radar, some are out there on BP. But Exercise does not have to advertise, so the point is taken. Bill R's comment is exactly what I was thinking. The ad seems too thought out and proof-read. I too have stayed away. I suppose I could just go in and see what's up, and be careful not to cross any lines. But to me, the writing is on the wall. Why would I knowingly walk into a trap? Not only that, but there is a better option not terribly far away that IS a sure thing, so why bother with Exercise? Just to save ten bucks on the door?Gooch can you PM me the better option in the Area? I'm lookin for a reliable location and I'm new to town. AMP or private provider.

Thanks

George W. Bush
07-22-12, 21:25
Saw an ad for this place today on BP. chicagoDOTbackpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spa-center-grand-opening/12434064. It's actually down the street from GQ. Unfortunately they are strictly legit, but I did get a damned good massage. It's a steal at $50 for 50 minutes, and that included a hot pack treatment, kind of like a hot pack rolled around on your backside from neck to toes. No extras to be had, so unless you are looking for a massage with no extras keep looking.
This site munged the address, so you'll have to copy and paste or you get redirected to the opening page of BP. Ad copy is as follows:

Enjoy the therapeutic massage in a clean and beautiful spa room.

Grand Opening Special for First-time Client
Only $49.99 for 50 Minutes Massage + Free hot treatment

Only $69.99 for 50 Minutes Double-hand Massage+Free hot treatment

Opening Hours: Mon-Thurs 11:00-8:00; Fri&Sat 11:00-9:00;Sun 11:00-5:00 close on Monday.

Call 224-523-4473 to make a reservation. For more information, please visit our website at www.re-bornwellness.com

1022 Weiland Rd, 60089 google map | yahoo map

• Post ID: 12434064 chicago

OPIllini
08-22-12, 20:37
On a whim I decided to take the bus out to Exercise Spa and go in on a walk-in basis. My 1st time there, and it's clean and spacious. Lee, who greeted me at the door, was my MT. She's in her 30s and decent-looking. Paid. 7 for 1 hour which includes TS and sauna. I know they just reopened but I thought enough time had passed that they'd be open to extras. Was I ever wrong. During the TS Lee covered up OP Jr. and the boys with a towel and I sensed right then and there that there wasn't going to be any fun had at the end. Sure enough, after the sauna (which was nice and toasty BTW; IMO the best part of the experience) came a crappy massage that was rushed. Needless to say I left unhappy and won't return until I hear of good things happening there again. Then again, who knows, maybe they were just being very careful with 1st-timers like myself.

Gooch
08-26-12, 10:48
You weren't met by an employee of our least favorite uncle. That's what I needed to hear.

On a whim I decided to take the bus out to Exercise Spa and go in on a walk-in basis. My 1st time there, and it's clean and spacious. Lee, who greeted me at the door, was my MT. She's in her 30s and decent-looking. Paid. 7 for 1 hour which includes TS and sauna. I know they just reopened but I thought enough time had passed that they'd be open to extras. Was I ever wrong. During the TS Lee covered up OP Jr. and the boys with a towel and I sensed right then and there that there wasn't going to be any fun had at the end. Sure enough, after the sauna (which was nice and toasty BTW; IMO the best part of the experience) came a crappy massage that was rushed. Needless to say I left unhappy and won't return until I hear of good things happening there again. Then again, who knows, maybe they were just being very careful with 1st-timers like myself.

OPIllini
08-28-12, 18:18
You weren't met by an employee of our least favorite uncle. That's what I needed to hear.Hey man, thanks. I had to TOFTT just to see if it was legitimately reopened or a setup. It was legitmately reopen but as I stated in my report, no extras at the end. I suppose they'll be that way for awhile.

Member #4943
08-30-12, 11:23
Drove past spa one last night. Brought back some good memories of when it first opened and Lee was working there. Can't believe all the good places either get busted or turn into garbage. This was just on my mind. Happy and safe hunting!

Jackrabit5151
08-30-12, 15:40
Drove past spa one last night. Brought back some good memories of when it first opened and Lee was working there. Can't believe all the good places either get busted or turn into garbage. This was just on my mind. Happy and safe hunting!Aw yes it was the good times.

I remember once I was there and the fire inspector cam in. I think I about died. I made a quick dash for my clothes and she let me leave through the back door.

ChiHappiness
10-26-12, 23:54
I checked out this place. The therapist got there 20 minutes late, the massage was adequate, and I was shorted 10 minutes. That sums up the entire experience. I would not repeat.

Here is a link.

http://www.chicagosuperads.com/_Classifieds/C335A451114P1/European_Style_Full_Body_Massage.aspx

Hadecologne
10-29-12, 11:13
I agree with you ChiHappiness. This place is lacking good service. Therapists are now aging and they don't put enough effort into their service. I have been with all of the therapists there, sometimes they arrive late like what happened to you and if the one who answers the phone is your therapist she will continue answering the phone during your visit. The only reason why I kept going back was because the massage is good and when I need my muscles to be kneaded well, I choose the therapist who answers the phone. She gives good massages and after the deed if you still have more time she will offer to continue the massage. Her only annoying habit is answering the phone during the session. The other therapists there will keep you for only 45 min even though sessions are supposed to be an hour. They move a lot, they recently moved again but still in the general area of the previous location.

I checked out this place. The therapist got there 20 minutes late, the massage was adequate, and I was shorted 10 minutes. That sums up the entire experience. I would not repeat.

Breakdown
11-02-12, 17:35
Went to the spa at location listed above. Drew May, it was only after my visit that I realized I had previously RTFF and that I should have avoided. Nothing doing here. Out 70. No tip as nothing was tip worthy.

Member #5121
11-03-12, 11:14
Wasn't Galena working out of this office? I can't vouch for this operation currently, but I had superior service from her when she was in Park Ridge. Then again, things change. I'm sure even the best and brightest get burned out after a decade of massage.

I agree with you ChiHappiness. This place is lacking good service. Therapists are now aging and they don't put enough effort into their service. I have been with all of the therapists there, sometimes they arrive late like what happened to you and if the one who answers the phone is your therapist she will continue answering the phone during your visit. The only reason why I kept going back was because the massage is good and when I need my muscles to be kneaded well, I choose the therapist who answers the phone. She gives good massages and after the deed if you still have more time she will offer to continue the massage. Her only annoying habit is answering the phone during the session. The other therapists there will keep you for only 45 min even though sessions are supposed to be an hour. They move a lot, they recently moved again but still in the general area of the previous location.

Cyberpunk1011
11-18-12, 18:09
I just tired Healing Power massage since Golden Hands was busy. They have a new girl, who said it was her first day there. She had a bit of an accent that made it hard to understand her name, it sounded a lot like "Yawn" but was probably "Yaun" or "Yown" or something, I'm unsure how to spell it.

She gave a great full service massage. The massage itself was great and she put a great effort into everything.

KShizzle6969
11-19-12, 12:16
I just tired Healing Power massage since Golden Hands was busy. They have a new girl, who said it was her first day there. She had a bit of an accent that made it hard to understand her name, it sounded a lot like "Yawn" but was probably "Yaun" or "Yown" or something, I'm unsure how to spell it.

She gave a great full service massage. The massage itself was great and she put a great effort into everything.Is Healing Power AMP or EMP?

I've had plenty of dreams at GH before, but looking for new.

Chadwick
11-19-12, 16:27
Is Healing Power AMP or EMP?

I've had plenty of dreams at GH before, but looking for new.Its a AMP and I would personally recommend Cici.

Thencame Brnsn
11-24-12, 22:37
I have been with "Vicky" twice now. I have had exact opposite experience. Both times got exactly hour. Massage was above average. Talk was very minimal. Both times I went (once was at that hair salon where she was temporarily, recently went again and she is now across from new D'ags) I was very stressed due to work and left totally relaxed. Other thing. Both times there was no discussion of money or request in advance. I paid on way out. Although not the best I have ever received, if you are in area, a nice respite.

Oddjob
11-27-12, 15:42
This is the kind of person that we DON'T need in the massage business. I think that most MP's and AMP's don't have to contend with this treatment, but unfortunately, it's out there. He apparently ran one of the Mount Prospect MP's.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/mount_prospect/ct-met-human-trafficking-sentence-20121127,0,6701408.story

Datsurman
11-28-12, 06:07
Couple questions. How much? Do they really have body scrub or just massage? She attractive?

I have been with "Vicky" twice now. I have had exact opposite experience. Both times got exactly hour. Massage was above average. Talk was very minimal. Both times I went (once was at that hair salon where she was temporarily, recently went again and she is now across from new D'ags) I was very stressed due to work and left totally relaxed. Other thing. Both times there was no discussion of money or request in advance. I paid on way out. Although not the best I have ever received, if you are in area, a nice respite.

Member #5121
12-15-12, 01:13
Body scrub is actually just an exfoliating gel they rub in like a lotion, then follow-up with a hot towel wipe. Not worth it, unless you genuinely have dry skin.

Couple questions. How much? Do they really have body scrub or just massage? She attractive?

Teabagplain
12-29-12, 15:23
When I am in the Chicago area, GH has become a safe backup when I can't seem to get an appointment anywhere else (and I'm not into AMPs). At the least I get a decent massage and leave happy. My last visit was with Anna."Rushed" was the key descriptor here. My 1 hour appointment was shortened to 30 minutes without any discussion. The massage was subpar and she used way too much lotion everywhere. On the flip, she seemed impatient during the finish. She also asked me too many personal questions for someone I just met-a pet peeve of mine. The only good thing I have to say was that she has a nice body. Would not repeat.

Gooch
12-31-12, 10:12
Finally, somebody agrees with my opinion of Anna. I got the impression that the questions are designed to make you think she is being cautionsly inquisitive before offering a larger menu. That larger menu never seems to actually be presented though. I did have her short me on time once, but other times not. Perhaps it depends on how busy she is.

When I am in the Chicago area, GH has become a safe backup when I can't seem to get an appointment anywhere else (and I'm not into AMPs). At the least I get a decent massage and leave happy. My last visit was with Anna."Rushed" was the key descriptor here. My 1 hour appointment was shortened to 30 minutes without any discussion. The massage was subpar and she used way too much lotion everywhere. On the flip, she seemed impatient during the finish. She also asked me too many personal questions for someone I just met-a pet peeve of mine. The only good thing I have to say was that she has a nice body. Would not repeat.

Zeuss
01-06-13, 15:29
Has anyone checked out the spa in Wheeling, by BUffalo Grove & Dundee? Googling the number comes up with listings for a nail spa. Could be legit but the ads do show a cute girl. Maybe just a teaser to draw mongers in. Or maybe more is available.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-now-open-great-asian-bodywork_-apsolute-spa-wheeling-il/14220939

George W. Bush
01-08-13, 00:22
Has anyone checked outWell, since Tineye comes up with 58 hits on the girl in the picture, I'd say your chances of getting her are slim to none.

Zeuss
01-08-13, 23:57
Well, since Tineye comes up with 58 hits on the girl in the picture, I'd say your chances of getting her are slim to none.Yeah, but I never waste my time checking the images posted on an Asian ad. They're almost never true pics of the talent. It goes with the territory. Besides the turnover on their talent is huge. While the Asian seen is a far cry from what it was 10-15 years ago there still can be potential.

Rabble
01-09-13, 10:02
Has anyone checked out the spa in Wheeling, by BUffalo Grove & Dundee? Googling the number comes up with listings for a nail spa. Could be legit but the ads do show a cute girl. Maybe just a teaser to draw mongers in. Or maybe more is available.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-now-open-great-asian-bodywork_-apsolute-spa-wheeling-il/14220939I saw the ad, called, made an appointment. And blew it off.

It is a nail salon with a hand written body massage sign in the window.

There were 2 ladies getting their nails done and I didn't really think it had the right vibe.

Amping Around
01-09-13, 12:27
Well, since Tineye comes up with 58 hits on the girl in the picture, I'd say your chances of getting her are slim to none.I think you will find that many of the pictures are of Korean TV actresses, television, not trannies. We watch a lot of Korean TV at home, and I have noticed some of them. You're right, your chances of getting one of them is slim to none, probably closer to none.

Member #4233
01-09-13, 15:58
I'm not blasting seniors. I have full respect to you guys as you have been my resource for years before I joined the group. I am basing my feedback on my own experience. All I can say is that after numerous sessions with Anna, the bigger menu (not full) was partaken. Dunno if I'm her type, but no discussions were made I just asked her to do what I wanted and it was granted with much enthusiasm. She is very nice- get to know her. As always, YMMV.

Finally, somebody agrees with my opinion of Anna. I got the impression that the questions are designed to make you think she is being cautionsly inquisitive before offering a larger menu. That larger menu never seems to actually be presented though. I did have her short me on time once, but other times not. Perhaps it depends on how busy she is.

Nooner60018
01-10-13, 23:16
I saw the ad, called, made an appointment. And blew it off.

It is a nail salon with a hand written body massage sign in the window.

There were 2 ladies getting their nails done and I didn't really think it had the right vibe.Went there last week. Saw sulk. Not too herd on the eyes. Let the hands roam kn top. Never touched skin. She gave decent touch in the right spots while face down. After flip she actually asked if I want to cumin. No discussion of fees. $70 door plus $20.

Gooch
01-11-13, 20:46
No offense taken at all. I really liked her after my first session. The second one was quite different. Third was somewhere in between. Maybe I pushed for more too soon, She made it clear that she is very cautious, and I was probably impatient. Thanks for the feedback. There is often no consistency in this game. As you said, YMMV. Perhaps I'll try again.

I'm not blasting seniors. I have full respect to you guys as you have been my resource for years before I joined the group. I am basing my feedback on my own experience. All I can say is that after numerous sessions with Anna, the bigger menu (not full) was partaken. Dunno if I'm her type, but no discussions were made I just asked her to do what I wanted and it was granted with much enthusiasm. She is very nice- get to know her. As always, YMMV.

Surewill
01-28-13, 11:29
Greetings forum members,

Long time massage hobbyist following boards. Wanted to start adding some value, here, by contributing.

Saw the posts regarding this locale and decided to visit.

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-now-open-great-asian-bodywork_-apsolute-spa-wheeling-il/14220939

Mid. Afternoon visit, last week, and place was empty. Which all in all was a good time to visit. Appearances is a standard nail spa. Has a single nice massage room.

Met by two cheerful AA ladies. Took an hour massage which was average quality but did leave happy. Experience & cost was similar to other post. Special was 60 and left. 2 tip.

Over all impression of visit was that they are fairly UTR but given right signals and a little charm, are accomodating. I would repeat to further read the menu.

Chicag0
02-02-13, 15:22
Returned to Exercise and saw Sunny. She is a doll. Cute, great funny personality. Saw her about a year ago.

Nice massage and I left very happy. I wasn't sure they were even open, I thought I read they got whacked last year.

But I was in the area and am glad I checked it out.

Chi

XxAmateurxX
03-08-13, 03:48
Greetings forum members,

Long time massage hobbyist following boards. Wanted to start adding some value, here, by contributing.

Saw the posts regarding this locale and decided to visit.

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-now-open-great-asian-bodywork_-apsolute-spa-wheeling-il/14220939

Mid. Afternoon visit, last week, and place was empty. Which all in all was a good time to visit. Appearances is a standard nail spa. Has a single nice massage room.

Met by two cheerful AA ladies. Took an hour massage which was average quality but did leave happy. Experience & cost was similar to other post. Special was 60 and left. 2 tip.

Over all impression of visit was that they are fairly UTR but given right signals and a little charm, are accomodating. I would repeat to further read the menu.Thanks for the information buddy.

Chicag0
03-14-13, 17:21
Looks like Spa Lux opened in the old Sun Spa place in Buffalo Grove. Holly Lane also is advertising again too (maybe Des Plaines?).

Both previously accommodated by your favorite uncle. Not sure I would take a chance going to either again for a session. Your thoughts otherwise?

Sg808
03-16-13, 12:45
One of the girls working was from former sun spa. I saw the newer one. She really makes the name applicable. She truest to major upsell at the end of the session. I would not repeat.

Looks like Spa Lux opened in the old Sun Spa place in Buffalo Grove. Holly Lane also is advertising again too (maybe Des Plaines?).

Both previously accommodated by your favorite uncle. Not sure I would take a chance going to either again for a session. Your thoughts otherwise?

Teabagplain
04-04-13, 21:07
It's been a couple of years since I have seen Natalie at GH. I had forgotten what an unbelievable body she has. And what an awful massage she gives.

Member #4827
04-12-13, 23:59
Saw O. E. (strange name) but very cute and playful. Table shower and massage were good. O. E. Likes to joke around and makes you feel comfortable. Good time.

Vazooli
04-15-13, 12:32
I noticed that the sign was back on at Spa One. Anyone been back yet? Anyone willing to TOFTT?

-Vazooli

Mallory777
04-15-13, 15:00
I recently went to old mind and soul, it has been given a new name lately though. When I went there were no signs at all. Got a decent massage but the lady was absolutely crazy. She jumped on top of me and started kissing me midway through the massage. She is pushing 50 and I wasn't that into it. Place kinda has an old stench to it. Saw a younger girl working as I walked out and seemed very attractive. Will repost on my next visit.

JayCutt
04-15-13, 15:59
It's been a couple of years since I have seen Natalie at GH. I had forgotten what an unbelievable body she has. And what an awful massage she gives.Is she back Teabag? She had an unbelievable body.

Mallory777
04-16-13, 23:58
I noticed that the sign was back on at Spa One. Anyone been back yet? Anyone willing to TOFTT?

-VazooliI was there today and it was terrible. Says spa one on billboard but says yun spa on door. Got a 15 minute massage and she was on her cell phone with her "sister" half the time. She was massaging with 1 hand and texting with the other. Told me to flip over after 15 minutes. The ending was happy but I will never step Foot in that place again. 2 ladies were working and they were pushing 60 yrs old. Don't waste your time.

Vazooli
04-17-13, 11:36
I recently went to old mind and soul, it has been given a new name lately though. When I went there were no signs at all. Got a decent massage but the lady was absolutely crazy. She jumped on top of me and started kissing me midway through the massage. She is pushing 50 and I wasn't that into it. Place kinda has an old stench to it. Saw a younger girl working as I walked out and seemed very attractive. Will repost on my next visit.What is it called now? I've been around the hobby for a long while and I do not recall a Mind and Soul. PM me if you want.

Thanks,

-Vazooli

Vazooli
04-18-13, 16:56
What is it called now? I've been around the hobby for a long while and I do not recall a Mind and Soul. PM me if you want.

Thanks,

-VazooliMind and Soul is now called Sky One Spa. It looks more inviting now, no signs for manicures or facials (no, not that kind of facial!).

-Vazooli

Teabagplain
04-20-13, 11:43
Is she back Teabag? She had an unbelievable body.To be frank, I wasn't sure if it was her. It had been so long since I had seen her that I didn't remember what her face looked like. I remembered the massage though and it was pretty darn similar to my prior experience-it was asymmetric, completely skipped my left arm, used poor technique, and didn't have a good flow. She's brunette now (if I remember correctly, she was blonde before). Still has an amazing body.

Chadwick
04-20-13, 13:47
Is she back Teabag? She had an unbelievable body.Back? She never left Monica left. What do you mean by teabag?

Gooch
04-21-13, 09:59
To be frank, I wasn't sure if it was her. It had been so long since I had seen her that I didn't remember what her face looked like. I remembered the massage though and it was pretty darn similar to my prior experience-it was asymmetric, completely skipped my left arm, used poor technique, and didn't have a good flow. She's brunette now (if I remember correctly, she was blonde before). Still has an amazing body.Sounds to me like that might have been Diana. I could see someone maybe getting them confused for each other if you had not seen them for a long time.

Teabagplain
04-22-13, 21:47
Sounds to me like that might have been Diana. I could see someone maybe getting them confused for each other if you had not seen them for a long time.No, it's also been a while since I have seen Diana, but I had seen her multiple times and would recognize her. I also remember that she gives an excellent massage.

Teabagplain
04-22-13, 21:48
Back? She never left Monica left. What do you mean by teabag?He's referring to me by name.

Werewolf0956
04-29-13, 19:28
* I posted under Chicago, sorry.

Yun is the old Spa One.

I had my monger on a couple of weeks ago and I saw the grand opng ad, so I went there. It is Chinese now not Korean.

2 ladies of advanced age. I got the skinnier one with the look of high miles (sounded hi mileage also).

TS was full so massage first. She did an OK job, strong hands but massagee was all over the place. A little teasing and flip. She worked me up to a flag pole and with a little encouragement put it in her mouth. I erupted within 2 mins, not CIM. I hit myself on the forehead and the wall behind me. She has some amazing headlamps for someone her age. Just keep your eyes closed.

Very nice and playful TS. I tipped 40 not for looks but effort.

Werewolf out.

Bill R
04-29-13, 19:58
* I posted under Chicago, sorry.

Yun is the old Spa One.

I had my monger on a couple of weeks ago and I saw the grand opng ad, so I went there. It is Chinese now not Korean.

2 ladies of advanced age. I got the skinnier one with the look of high miles (sounded hi mileage also).

TS was full so massage first. She did an OK job, strong hands but massagee was all over the place. A little teasing and flip. She worked me up to a flag pole and with a little encouragement put it in her mouth. I erupted within 2 mins, not CIM. I hit myself on the forehead and the wall behind me. She has some amazing headlamps for someone her age. Just keep your eyes closed.

Very nice and playful TS. I tipped 40 not for looks but effort.

Werewolf out.I hit there about two weeks ago. They're definitely Korean not Chinese. Hard to tell after the plastic surgery they've both had. My guess is that they are both close to 70 years old. Pretty scary stuff.

CTmongerX1
05-01-13, 17:46
I hit there about two weeks ago. They're definitely Korean not Chinese. Hard to tell after the plastic surgery they've both had. My guess is that they are both close to 70 years old. Pretty scary stuff.Was a monger convention when I hit their door this week, still 70 for the hour, which lasted 40 minutes. They must have hidden the 70 year olds when I was there, saw Kimberly maybe 40/50's. Good back walk, rest of massage + -. I was satisfied, though YMMV. Wonder how long they will stay in business after these reviews.

Ctm

Vazooli
05-03-13, 15:13
Was a monger convention when I hit their door this week, CtmI had the same experience at my currently fave place in MP. When I was walking in, there was a guy right behind me and we both were asking for Jen, but I had called for an appointment so the other guy had to settle for Anna. When I was leaving, another room was occupied, plus there was a guy in the hall who was headed for the toilet.

And when I went out the front door there was yet another guy getting out of his car and headed in. And this was all about 11:00 AM. I am sure Kimmi had to help with the monger-rush.

I think it's because of the time of year. Longer days and more sunshine (and maybe some vitamin V) have things springing UP all over.

-Vazooli

Teabagplain
05-05-13, 20:46
No, it's also been a while since I have seen Diana, but I had seen her multiple times and would recognize her. I also remember that she gives an excellent massage.Actually made an appointment with Diana to confirm my claim. Yes, I recognized her. Still on the not so pretty side. Still has a great body though and still gives a stellar massage. Her hair is dyed an unusual, almost strawberry-blonde color now.

Member #5121
05-07-13, 00:39
Cramped yet cozy room the size of a walk-in closet, deep inside the basement level of an old Shermer Road clinic. Attractive. 6/10 Russian. Not expecting much at first, I asked for a deep tissue session. She proceeded to exceed my expectations. Genuine, strong body work that told me she must be professionally trained. Slightly aloof and cautious, she (thankfully) warmed up to me me by the end of the session. Hot towels and water bottles at the ready once our time was complete. Despite being a little older than the late 20's promised by the operator, I'd still return. Getting my 1. 2 worth makes the experience recommendation worthy.

DragonPlayer72
05-09-13, 13:32
69 with cim. Older gal but very sweet clean pussy. Sucked me a little too hard but swallowed all. Not bad for $.

Gooch
05-10-13, 05:09
I'd give it maybe two weeks to live because of that report.

69 with cim. Older gal but very sweet clean pussy. Sucked me a little too hard but swallowed all. Not bad for $.

Jackrabit5151
05-10-13, 12:16
I'd give it maybe two weeks to live because of that report.Yep that was a bad one.

Vazooli
05-10-13, 14:45
69 with cim. Older gal but very sweet clean pussy. Sucked me a little too hard but swallowed all. Not bad for $.Attention Senior Members: Check out this guy's posting history. Lansing, MI. Warren, OH. Joliet. Chicago. Now Mt P. All within 16 posts.

Looks like he's DavidOneCall, Jr.

Not to be believed.

-Vazooli

Jackrabit5151
05-10-13, 17:24
Attention Senior Members: Check out this guy's posting history. Lansing, MI. Warren, OH. Joliet. Chicago. Now Mt P. All within 16 posts.

Not to be believed.

-VazooliScew the trusting part of his story it almost like he is trying to provoke a problem.

EdwardSS
05-10-13, 18:14
You should try Massage Mantra in the same basement.

Gooch
05-11-13, 01:53
In 2011, he openly claimed to have herpes, and talks about going bb alot. Almost sounds like the guy is a crazy careless loose cannon. Whether or not he can be believed, the fact remains that his post will cause a swarm of monger / lurkers trying to find out if the rumors are true, which leads to attention being drawn away from real crime. Whether or not it is intentional, as jackrabit5151 said, he is provoking trouble.

Attention Senior Members: Check out this guy's posting history. Lansing, MI. Warren, OH. Joliet. Chicago. Now Mt P. All within 16 posts.

Not to be believed.

-Vazooli

George W. Bush
05-11-13, 12:13
You should try Massage Mantra in the same basement.How do I find ads for these 2 places? A Google search didn't find either by name.

Member #5121
05-11-13, 23:19
GW, check your inbox.

How do I find ads for these 2 places? A Google search didn't find either by name.

Vazooli
05-13-13, 12:43
In 2011, he openly claimed to have herpes, and talks about going bb alot. Almost sounds like the guy is a crazy careless loose cannon. Whether or not he can be believed, the fact remains that his post will cause a swarm of monger / lurkers trying to find out if the rumors are true, which leads to attention being drawn away from real crime. Whether or not it is intentional, as jackrabit5151 said, he is provoking trouble.I agree with both you and JackRabbit. But he is deliberately provoking trouble. It's hard to guess his motivation however.

-Vazooli

Gorpy
05-19-13, 13:45
I have a buddy who lives up in MP, and we decided to hit this place up after I saw the reports here. All I can say is YMMV. We rang the doorbell and it took them quite some time to answer. Was greeted by an older asian lady who immediately asked us how old we were and said something about "normal massage nothing more" in broken english, but knowing the history of the establishment plus reading reports here I agreed because I figured that's just something they say.

We were led into a hallway with little rooms that had curtains for doors with beds and lamps inside. Pretty standard setup. As we were walking back many other women were eyeballing us as we disappeared into our own rooms. A different lady who later ended up my masseuse came by saying "you pay first. 70 dollars" so I gave her exact change in cash. Then she said undress and lie down, so I did. When she came back in she had me turn over and put a sheet over me, while leaving the curtain to the room open. What followed was about 10 minutes of what I thought was warm up time, with her pressing her body on my arms and cracking my fingers, overall it was uncomfortable. Then she took the sheet off and rubbed lotion on my back which was better, and I tried to ask if I could take the sheet off all the way but she said "no" and I asked why not. And she said something about it "being a lure". To which I replied "what?" and she didn't really elaborate. She got a hot towel and wiped the lotion off my back then had me flip. Nothing going on on my legs other than compressions over the sheet, nothing really happening. At this point she was just looking at the ceiling the whole time, avoiding eye contact and conversation at all costs. A few minutes later my massage was over. Total time spent in that room: couldn't have been more than 30 minutes. I was pissed as I waited for my water and got dressed, the lady made sure she couldn't see me through the curtain. After I got dressed she said "you are very handsome, your friend is waiting." So I figured he got a shitty rip off too, so I just walked out with him, did not tip this woman.

I come to find out that my friend got a nice lady who more or less immediately pounced on him and yes she took care of him well. He tipped 20 to her. Again, YMMV. I think they thought I was a cop, but that makes zero sense when my friend who was clearly with me was not treated horribly. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Nuru Lover
05-20-13, 08:42
It sounds pretty typical of a place that either didn't trust you, or doesn't offer HE services. I sent you a PM. It isn't unusual for different girls to have different limits in a parlor. It also doesn't surprise me that your friend got lucky but you didn't because they don't talk to each other from one room (generally), and each girl has their own threshold of whether or not they trust you.

Also, don't go to a massage parlor to get jacked off with your friends, that's wierd.

Jackrabit5151
05-20-13, 11:41
I was wondering if anyone has been to CHINA MASSAGE in Mount Prospect. I have seen it but I have never seen a review on it from this sight. I do see it on RUBMAPS and other web sights but not here.

Rabble
05-20-13, 20:03
Also, don't go to a massage parlor to get jacked off with your friends, that's wierd.This is the quote of the year right here.

Lokkin4
05-21-13, 11:42
What followed was about 10 minutes of what I thought was warm up time, with her pressing her body on my arms and cracking my fingers, overall it was uncomfortable.

Stick to ROSY

CTmongerX1
05-22-13, 00:19
I was wondering if anyone has been to CHINA MASSAGE in Mount Prospect. I have seen it but I have never seen a review on it from this sight. I do see it on RUBMAPS and other web sights but not here.Have been there twice, shot down both times on the flip, but have the sense YMMV. Occasionally there is a guy up front collecting the $$. Good massage skills with good tease both times.

Ctm

CTmongerX1
05-27-13, 20:22
DecIded to TOFTT this weekend, and stopped here for the first time. All of the therapists I saw were older, and careful. On the TS given the ol do it yourself towel, so I was worried. $80 for the hour, a very good massage. I will return, LOL.

Ctm

Jackrabit5151
05-29-13, 15:56
Ok so I decided to go in and give this place a try seeing it was under new management. Let them be blunt WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.

DragonPlayer72
06-06-13, 10:37
Had bebe. Asked for full menu but she said she couldn't because she still had period. She asked how much I was willing to spend in anal. I said 150 and she lubed up. Very tight almost busted my nut on entry. Worked her doggy for about 8 minutes and exploded all over her back. Was well worth the dough. Very pretty from backside with my jiz dripping on her back.

Like69
06-06-13, 20:04
Long time lurker and 1st time poster. Can't say the same as the previous poster. Been to Yun twice. 2nd time something spooked Bebe (sp). All signals were given and nothing happened.

Bacomp
06-17-13, 16:50
Has HP stopped offering a full menu? When I requested full menu I got denied hard! So hard in fact she refunded my $80! I guess the bright side is I got a 10 min rub, even though I left hungry.

Stan77
06-17-13, 20:21
Greetings everybody. Decided to check this place and stopped by today in afternoon. It was empty with only two old unattractive Asian women who worked there. Looked more as typical nail salon rather then massage place. Decided to pass since talent didn't look appealing. Do not recommend.

Member #5121
06-19-13, 23:47
I may have ready one brief review in the past about FF. The review didn't sound promising. Even still, I decided to visit to quench my curiosity. Walking in, I was greeted at the door by a hard looking, Eastern Euro manager. My initial hesitation was soon replaced by high interest. I noticed his two massage therapists: both 40-something, very busty and quite nice looking. Once the massage commenced with the masseuse of my choice, it felt more like a typical TOFTT experience. Granted, she was very friendly woman with a pleasing Swedish technique. However, it was obvious there would be ZERO extras or even teasing. Maybe I'm wrong, since she said something about needing "patience", but that may be too paltry of a hint to consider returning. Am I missing something there?

Member #5121
06-20-13, 08:31
Ventured back to Creative. I requested somebody young for my session. That's the only thing they got right. Mary was probably mid-20's, slender-to-athletic and about 5'10". Her face was ordinary, almost the ordinary Polish peasant-girl type. Not overly attractive, but her decent Swedish technique initially put me at ease. Still, once the massage was finished. That was it. She literally said,"We're done here." Weird, considering she seemed to accept all my initial signals! She asked if I was angry at all. I simply asked her what the other guys think of her."They don't like me," she bashfully replied in a very honest tone. Take that as a sign and avoid Mary.

Sanch300
06-20-13, 23:31
There has never been a hint of extras in the several years that I have visited. I've also noticed more female customers lately.

I may have ready one brief review in the past about FF. The review didn't sound promising. Even still, I decided to visit to quench my curiosity. Walking in, I was greeted at the door by a hard looking, Eastern Euro manager. My initial hesitation was soon replaced by high interest. I noticed his two massage therapists: both 40-something, very busty and quite nice looking. Once the massage commenced with the masseuse of my choice, it felt more like a typical TOFTT experience. Granted, she was very friendly woman with a pleasing Swedish technique. However, it was obvious there would be ZERO extras or even teasing. Maybe I'm wrong, since she said something about needing "patience", but that may be too paltry of a hint to consider returning. Am I missing something there?

Member #5121
06-22-13, 00:52
Agree. As I entered, I saw a female customer with Denise, one of their therapists. This to me was a sign that the chances for extras were likely slim. However, I really liked the look of the other cougar working that day. Even if it was a legit session, Kaya was a pleasure. Legit, but nice for a 30 minute session to scope things out a bit.

There has never been a hint of extras in the several years that I have visited. I've also noticed more female customers lately.

Stan77
06-23-13, 17:55
Decided to check out this place myself. Was greeted by grandma who seemed to be super paranoid and keep repeating "We do only massage." Price is .8 which is too high in my opinion. I politely declined their offer and left. On my way out saw another grandma. I am not coming back to this place unless I hear that they hire someone younger / prettier.

Sam Spade
06-23-13, 21:21
I had a free afternoon early last week and decided to give one of my old reliables a visit, Aesthetic in Buffalo Grove. And right off the bat I want to say that all the ladies at this place have given me great massages over the years and have been pretty accommodating, with limits of course. Maria and Galena (long gone) have been my favorites, but the others were at least cute and friendly. But on this last visit I could see that the pounds have been packed on in all the wrong places. Maybe too much American food and living, or maybe they're just getting lazy and not caring. But if I saw them walking down the street now I wouldn't give them a second look. Aging you have to expect and I can deal with that. But the not the thick.

Jovi69
06-25-13, 16:43
I decided to dream of this place on This past Monday. Place is big, very roomy. Unfortunately I drew an older therapist. My guess is 60ish. Avg to below avg massage. I didn't inquire about any options as she was waaay too old for my taste.

One weird thing, I was getting a table shower and the mamasain came in the bathing area and starting discussing something on the floor with the therapist while I was laying there face up. Very strange.

Gooch
06-26-13, 05:38
One weird thing, I was getting a table shower and the mamasain came in the bathing area and starting discussing something on the floor with the therapist while I was laying there face up. Very strange.I've had that happen a few times in the past, with the mamasan as well as other therapists. It doesn't happen every time of course, but I don't think it's unusual.

Gooch
06-26-13, 05:45
I spotted a WSW while I was on my way to Ex Spa the other day. She was walking south on Busse about mid-way between Algonquin and Oakton, by the luggage store. Looked pretty good, tall blonde, just a little on the stocky side, nice sexy black dress. I saw a few hsw's in this area last summer, but this is the first time I've seen a WSW. I didn't stop as I was on my way to see my favorite AMP girl.

Roy
06-26-13, 11:46
Wow! I did not realize they were both gone. Used to see Galena all the time, but have been out of town for a while. Things must really be going down hill.

Member #5121
06-28-13, 23:45
Was this the same Bambi-eyed Galena who used to work at Accurate and Maria's in Skokie about 10 years ago? It's been too long since I've seen her. Makes me wonder where she went.

Wow! I did not realize they were both gone. Used to see Galena all the time, but have been out of town for a while. Things must really be going down hill.

Roy
06-29-13, 05:09
I never visited Accurate or Marias. The Galena I knew at Aesthetic is probably in her mid to late forties now. Blond hair medium build. Did a nice medium massage with a lot of teasing. I hope she is not gone forever. She is not a young girl, but I'm not a young guy either.

Was this the same Bambi-eyed Galena who used to work at Accurate and Maria's in Skokie about 10 years ago? It's been too long since I've seen her. Makes me wonder where she went.

Sam Spade
06-29-13, 10:57
Guys, you misunderstood my post. Galena is long gone, haven't seen her in 2 years I'm sorry to say. Maria is still there, I saw her just over a month ago. But I'm sorry to say she's getting a little too big for my comfort zone as well. Vera is getting way to wide. And when I was there last I saw another woman in there, at least 45+, who was betting a bit wide. I really hate to sound this way, but its true. They're just not trying.

Member #5121
06-29-13, 14:38
No worries, I'm not getting any younger either! I remember Galena or blond Natalie from their younger days in Skokie. I'll also find myself complaining that many of these established ladies are getting older, (or heavier) but their service was always top-notch. No wonder they stay on for so long. They like what they do to a certain degree. It's what separates the scam artists from the true professionals.

FYI, if it helps any, I called Tatiana's in Northbrook about a year ago. I asked who was working and was told Galena was "managing" the location that day. She might be more hands-off now? She'll probably become one of the older sounding phone operators in a few years.

I never visited Accurate or Marias. The Galena I knew at Aesthetic is probably in her mid to late forties now. Blond hair medium build. Did a nice medium massage with a lot of teasing. I hope she is not gone forever. She is not a young girl, but I'm not a young guy either.

Chicag0
07-01-13, 21:33
Had a much better experience recently that I have no complaints about. YMMV.

I decided to dream of this place on This past Monday. Place is big, very roomy. Unfortunately I drew an older therapist. My guess is 60ish. Avg to below avg massage. I didn't inquire about any options as she was waaay too old for my taste.

One weird thing, I was getting a table shower and the mamasain came in the bathing area and starting discussing something on the floor with the therapist while I was laying there face up. Very strange.

MrFinBar
07-01-13, 23:51
Have been there twice, shot down both times on the flip, but have the sense YMMV. Occasionally there is a guy up front collecting the $$. Good massage skills with good tease both times.

CtmBeen there over the years several times. Always good massage and HE. HJ and nothing more. Older guy at desk is owner. Married to one of the ladies. You may have to go a few times before HE is done.

Ilpurp
07-09-13, 18:57
Was near Woodfield over the weekend seen a ad for Tokyo spa went first thing in the morning decent rub with standard finish menu available.

Like69
07-11-13, 16:35
I was there at around 1 this afternoon and the place was closed. Not sure if closed for good or just closed today.

Falken
07-13-13, 03:12
I was there at around 1 this afternoon and the place was closed. Not sure if closed for good or just closed today.They were just closed today I believe. They posted on BP that they were having plumbing issues at their building.

CTmongerX1
07-14-13, 17:36
TOFTT again because the massages have been excellent. They are cautious until they get to know you. Saw a cute 30ish new therapist that was not to be found before. Maybe there is hope for this place.

Ctm

Deezer1
07-16-13, 09:58
I usually post in the Gurnee section but I want to know if any of you like going to Tatianas in Northbrook or Schaumburg? I like going there and seeing 2 girls. If you go there and see a specific girl pm me to exchange info. And if you know of any other emp in the area thats similar to tats.

Stay safe,

D1

BluCottonCandy
07-24-13, 10:22
I have a buddy who lives up in MP, and we decided to hit this place up after I saw the reports here. All I can say is YMMV. We rang the doorbell and it took them quite some time to answer. Was greeted by an older asian lady who immediately asked us how old we were and said something about "normal massage nothing more" in broken english, but knowing the history of the establishment plus reading reports here I agreed because I figured that's just something they say.

We were led into a hallway with little rooms that had curtains for doors with beds and lamps inside. Pretty standard setup. As we were walking back many other women were eyeballing us as we disappeared into our own rooms. A different lady who later ended up my masseuse came by saying "you pay first. 70 dollars" so I gave her exact change in cash. Then she said undress and lie down, so I did. When she came back in she had me turn over and put a sheet over me, while leaving the curtain to the room open. What followed was about 10 minutes of what I thought was warm up time, with her pressing her body on my arms and cracking my fingers, overall it was uncomfortable. Then she took the sheet off and rubbed lotion on my back which was better, and I tried to ask if I could take the sheet off all the way but she said "no" and I asked why not. And she said something about it "being a lure". To which I replied "what?" and she didn't really elaborate. She got a hot towel and wiped the lotion off my back then had me flip. Nothing going on on my legs other than compressions over the sheet, nothing really happening. At this point she was just looking at the ceiling the whole time, avoiding eye contact and conversation at all costs. A few minutes later my massage was over. Total time spent in that room: couldn't have been more than 30 minutes. I was pissed as I waited for my water and got dressed, the lady made sure she couldn't see me through the curtain. After I got dressed she said "you are very handsome, your friend is waiting." So I figured he got a shitty rip off too, so I just walked out with him, did not tip this woman.

I come to find out that my friend got a nice lady who more or less immediately pounced on him and yes she took care of him well. He tipped 20 to her. Again, YMMV. I think they thought I was a cop, but that makes zero sense when my friend who was clearly with me was not treated horribly. Any thoughts would be appreciated.My thinking would be, don't bring a friend along? Maybe LE travels in pairs? IDK.

Comfy Power
08-02-13, 18:28
Saw backpage listing

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-bodywork-massage-630-280-0368-7n130-medinah-rd-medinah-il-60157/16676621

So went there today afternoon. It was slow, so I was the only customer present.

As I entered the door, there was an old mamasan laying down on the sofa with a laptop front of her. She asked me "Are you here for a massage?" Replied back "Yes". She says "75 dollars. Pay before", I told her the price that she advertised is $65. So she agreed to it. She led me to a room. The room was good, compared to other AMPs I have been. That was the only good part of it. As per the advt. I asked her for Table-Shower. She said no table-shower, we don't have it. Its standing shower you can go and have a shower after the massage not before. I agreed. She told me to un-dress.

I undressed and laid down. An old (50 something) Chinese lady Leah came in, and started with the massage. At first she spread out the towel on the back, and rubbed thro the towel. Later on took some oil and started with the massage. This was the most horrible massage that I ever had. There is no co-ordination, very very strong, pressing a lot with elbow and lots of punching on the back. I felt like a sand-bag. Told her its too hard, but that didn't stop her. First I felt like there was some menu options available as she gave clear indications by taking off the towel completely and laying over me as part of the massage. I was just waiting to flip over. Later on she brought wet hot napkins and wiped off all the oil from the back. All this lasted for 45 minutes.

Asked me to flip over. Did just 2 minute forehead massage and neck. No massage to the chest, no massage to the stomach. Started massaging the legs. I asked her for the menu pricing. She said the massage parlor are new here and do not do that kind of stuff. We are done here. Dammn! Then why did I go there?

So took a shower, dressed myself and came back. Didn't leave any tip as I was expecting more. She comes at the door and asks for a tip. Left $10 tip and told her that I was expecting more and was ready to tip more if had been taken care of properly. She repeated again. No we do not do that here and offered me a bottle of water.

I left went to the car. Thinking about this. Whatever they advertise. Its all false.

Old womens (looks like didn't get any sleep in past 1 month) , no table shower, very very bad massage.

I will NOT repeat it again.

Chicag0
08-06-13, 10:29
On 45 near 21. Nice massage with nothing to be happy about after. Very nice therapist with big smile. Would not repeat.

Nuru Lover
08-06-13, 12:05
On 45 near 21. Nice massage with nothing to be happy about after. Very nice therapist with big smile. Would not repeat.Yeah, that place does not provide HE's. I don't know how these places get enough business to stay open.

Jovi69
08-08-13, 14:25
I paid a visit to Yun last night. Why I stayed I don't know.

7 at the door. Therapist was probably 60 yrs old or at least looked it.

Avg to below avg massage. How long can someone massage your fingers?

I'm probably done with this place unless anyone has name of a therapist not taking geritol.

Undie Radar
08-08-13, 15:03
Yeah, that place does not provide HE's. I don't know how these places get enough business to stay open.There are apparently enough naive optimists out there with dollars in their hands.

DMichaels69
08-08-13, 16:45
Have to agree with you here. I went once, got an sub par massage, that's it. Don't plan on going back.

I paid a visit to Yun last night. Why I stayed I don't know.

7 at the door. Therapist was probably 60 yrs old or at least looked it.

Avg to below avg massage. How long can someone massage your fingers?

I'm probably done with this place unless anyone has name of a therapist not taking geritol.

Cyberpunk1011
08-15-13, 15:03
Has HP stopped offering a full menu? When I requested full menu I got denied hard! So hard in fact she refunded my $80! I guess the bright side is I got a 10 min rub, even though I left hungry.Apparently, I just was there and a cute girl called "Yoni" would only use her hands. I've only gotten the full menu there once, but I've only been there one other time since I made my post.

Werewolf0956
08-20-13, 15:55
I saw the ad today and decided to TOFTT.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-dream-spa-new-management-23/18064197

This is at the same location where there used to be a grimy AMP. It is remodeled nicely. Mamasan answered the doorbell and told me 5min wait (she called Maya). I got undressed and 4. 5mins later Maya came in. I am glad I got her not the mamasan. Decent massage, a lot of oil, good teasing before flip. She wanted. 6 for topless (.4 for standard HR). I gave her. 5 to play with very good twins. TS after massage. Hope they stick around. 45/65 at the door.

Looks. 6.

Massage. 6.

HR. 7

Vazooli
08-21-13, 11:40

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-dream-spa-new-management-23/18064197

This is at the same location where there used to be a grimy AMP. It is remodeled nicely. Mamasan answered the doorbell and told me 5min wait (she called Maya). I got undressed and 4. 5mins later Maya came in. I am glad I got her not the mamasan. Decent massage, a lot of oil, good teasing before flip. She wanted. 6 for topless (.4 for standard HR). I gave her. 5 to play with very good twins. TS after massage. Hope they stick around. 45/65 at the door.

Looks. 6.

Massage. 6.

HR. 7Hey Wolf,

Where is this located?

Werewolf0956
08-21-13, 13:10
Oakton between Higgins / 83.

Hey Wolf,

Where is this located?

Sam Spade
08-21-13, 20:24
Oakton between Higgins / 83.You mean the old Higgins Spa? Describing it as grimy is being kind. I went there once about 5 years ago, just before they got shut down. Women were nothing to look at, service was bad and rushed. And I can still hear the overhead florescent lighting humming away, without even some canned oriental music to cover it up. I've never been creeped out at an AMP before, and I've visited places in Indiana cornfields right next to gun shops. This place creeped me out. Anything the new crew could do would be an improvement over that. And now I have Elvis singing Memories in my brain.

Werewolf0956
08-22-13, 10:43
Not Higgins spa which is ON HIGGHINS. My directions: On Oakton BETWEEN Higgins / 83.

You mean the old Higgins Spa? Describing it as grimy is being kind. I went there once about 5 years ago, just before they got shut down. Women were nothing to look at, service was bad and rushed. And I can still hear the overhead florescent lighting humming away, without even some canned oriental music to cover it up. I've never been creeped out at an AMP before, and I've visited places in Indiana cornfields right next to gun shops. This place creeped me out. Anything the new crew could do would be an improvement over that. And now I have Elvis singing Memories in my brain.

Jovi69
08-23-13, 13:19
I decided to give this place a shot last night since its really close to my work.

I've driven by this place 100 times and never knew it was there. No signs on the building.

Pricing is. 45/65. Table shower is free. My therapists name started with an E. I originally booked for 1/2 but decided to give the extra. 2 to stay for the hr. The message was very good, you could tell she was professional trained. She even did some stretching techniques on my legs, thighs and back while I was lying face up. Lots of teasing as well.

My therapist, maybe a 6, wore a dress to her knees which buttoned around her neck. During the session, my hands roamed without resistance up her dress. She would move away on occasion from contact. She wore the body armor underwear which prevented any further roaming.

I finally asked her about the menu, she giggled and said, no menu. The balance just happened without asking for a tip.

She ended the session with wiping me down with a hot towel and then massaging my scalp and face.

I tipped. 50. .10 for the excellent massage.

Jovi69
08-27-13, 09:22
I noticed a sign today for a massage parlor at the corner of Oakton & Elmhurst Road. It's in the plaza on the NW corner.

It doesn't look like its open yet.

Gooch
08-27-13, 10:30
Oakton between Higgins / 83.Yeah, that place was pretty smelly. I think it was the water that stunk so bad.

Gooch
08-27-13, 10:32
I'm around there all the time. I can check it out.

I noticed a sign today for a massage parlor at the corner of Oakton & Elmhurst Road. It's in the plaza on the NW corner.

It doesn't look like its open yet.

Elmwoood
08-27-13, 10:43
I'm around there all the time. I can check it out.It was not open on Friday when I stopped by. I will try again this week and post.

Elmwoood
08-28-13, 10:16
It was not open on Friday when I stopped by. I will try again this week and post.I drove by last night and still closed. Paper on the windows and the Open sign still turned off.

I will post when I see it is open and TOFTT.

JoeD999
08-29-13, 20:13
First Post! I am a very very very long time lurker. I want to thank everyone that does post here as I have learned a lot from you guys over the years (yes I have lurked for years). I am just tired of not contributing so here goes. I have been using the asian apts for a long time but I am getting a little tired of them. It seems like it is the same routine every time. So to change it up I wanted to go for a massage.

I tried the Dream location on Oakton. I drove by this place about a year ago or so when it had a different name but never stopped in. My experience was almost like some of the ones below. Thanks to Werewolf0956 or I never would have known it was open again. I took the hour for $65. I was lead back to the room and I requested the table shower first. The shower room smelled a little. Not enough to make me leave and by the time I was done I didn't notice it as much. I did like the towel she put down on the table shower. Sometimes I wonder how clean those padded areas are and the towel made me feel better about it. After the shower the massage was great. It started a little slow and she did not use any oil which was fine. It was not the best massage I have had but much better than others. I did some roaming around and she did not mind. Then she gets some oil which I usually do not like but it felt great. She wiped the oil off with a hot towel and then I flipped over. On the flip there was no discussion and I was happy. I left a. 40 tip which she seemed fine with. I did watch the time and I was there a little over an hour. My only complaint was that all of the oil did not get wiped off. I think next time I will request another table shower to get it off. Has anyone done that?

I have been to Yun twice since it re-opened but this Dream place is much better. Dream has younger girls and a better massage. It's cheaper too.

I have seen the signs for the new place you guys are talking about on the corner of Elmhurst and Oakton. It seems very public and just too much traffic around there for me.

Kampyone
08-30-13, 16:24
My only complaint was that all of the oil did not get wiped off. I think next time I will request another table shower to get it off. Has anyone done that?Thanks for your first report. Well done.

If you are going home to a significant other, you might ask for the shower to be done afterwards. Some places have a shower booth for before and / or after where you are on your own. I've had to do a clean up operation on the way home after the oil scent and skin gloss was too obvious. I pulled into a gas station, soaped off as much as I could get, then bought some peanut butter and crackers and rub your arms, neck, other exposed parts with the peanut butter. Lastly do the ole spill a little gas on yourself trick, but don't make it obvious. You'll come home smelling like a guy. If you aren't reporting home to anyone, don't fret.

DMichaels69
08-30-13, 22:08
No worries if your single. But love reading the "damage control" you attached mongers need to do. Was there for 11. 5 years.

Thanks for your first report. Well done.

If you are going home to a significant other, you might ask for the shower to be done afterwards. Some places have a shower booth for before and / or after where you are on your own. I've had to do a clean up operation on the way home after the oil scent and skin gloss was too obvious. I pulled into a gas station, soaped off as much as I could get, then bought some peanut butter and crackers and rub your arms, neck, other exposed parts with the peanut butter. Lastly do the ole spill a little gas on yourself trick, but don't make it obvious. You'll come home smelling like a guy. If you aren't reporting home to anyone, don't fret.

DMichaels69
08-30-13, 22:09
Welcome Joe! Thanks for the post.

First Post! I am a very very very long time lurker. I want to thank everyone that does post here as I have learned a lot from you guys over the years (yes I have lurked for years). I am just tired of not contributing so here goes. I have been using the asian apts for a long time but I am getting a little tired of them. It seems like it is the same routine every time. So to change it up I wanted to go for a massage.

I tried the Dream location on Oakton. I drove by this place about a year ago or so when it had a different name but never stopped in. My experience was almost like some of the ones below. Thanks to Werewolf0956 or I never would have known it was open again. I took the hour for $65. I was lead back to the room and I requested the table shower first. The shower room smelled a little. Not enough to make me leave and by the time I was done I didn't notice it as much. I did like the towel she put down on the table shower. Sometimes I wonder how clean those padded areas are and the towel made me feel better about it. After the shower the massage was great. It started a little slow and she did not use any oil which was fine. It was not the best massage I have had but much better than others. I did some roaming around and she did not mind. Then she gets some oil which I usually do not like but it felt great. She wiped the oil off with a hot towel and then I flipped over. On the flip there was no discussion and I was happy. I left a. 40 tip which she seemed fine with. I did watch the time and I was there a little over an hour. My only complaint was that all of the oil did not get wiped off. I think next time I will request another table shower to get it off. Has anyone done that?

I have been to Yun twice since it re-opened but this Dream place is much better. Dream has younger girls and a better massage. It's cheaper too.

I have seen the signs for the new place you guys are talking about on the corner of Elmhurst and Oakton. It seems very public and just too much traffic around there for me.

JoeD999
08-30-13, 23:16
Thanks for your first report. Well done.

If you are going home to a significant other, you might ask for the shower to be done afterwards. Some places have a shower booth for before and / or after where you are on your own. I've had to do a clean up operation on the way home after the oil scent and skin gloss was too obvious. I pulled into a gas station, soaped off as much as I could get, then bought some peanut butter and crackers and rub your arms, neck, other exposed parts with the peanut butter. Lastly do the ole spill a little gas on yourself trick, but don't make it obvious. You'll come home smelling like a guy. If you aren't reporting home to anyone, don't fret.I like the gasoline spill suggestion but I will stay away from the peanut butter and crackers. Thanks for the tips. I prefer the table shower before to prove I am not afraid to take my clothes off. Also, I always figure they like to touch a clean guy more than a dirty guy.

So the place on Elmhurst and Oakton now has the open sign on. Anyone try it? The parking lot seemed busy but that was probably for the restaurants in that area. When I drove by earlier the parking lot seemed a little dark which would make me feel more comfortable parking there. I just don't like to have my car be the only one in front of a massage place.

Gooch
09-01-13, 11:37
Great first report JoeD. And welcome to our little brotherhood. I never cared for the smell of that shower room either, but like you said, it's not so bad after a while. Interesting point on the potential hazards of the shower table.

JoeD999
09-08-13, 22:48
I had the itch again the other day so I went to the place on Oakton again. Sorry for two reports on the same place. I hope that is ok. I got a different girl this time. She was a little older than the last one but still cute. We went to the room and there was a paper sheet on top of the other sheets on the massage table. I don't remember that from the first time and I didn't like it because it would stick to my face when I moved around. At least I knew it was clean. The massage was very good and not rushed. It was a different type of massage than the first time. I figured it would be the same routine but she started off with some lotion and it felt great. She really worked my back and butt which was nice. I did a little roaming around and well you know I ended up happy. I don't like to post too many details. I asked for a shower after to get all the lotion off. She really used a lot of lotion. As I went into the table shower I noticed there was no smell. Kinda makes me think they cleaned it good. I will repeat here but it will be a while just so I can get some variety. The location makes it so tempting since I am only a few minutes from here.

George W. Bush
09-09-13, 01:24
Saw an ad that New Life at Oakton and Elmhurst was finally open. I managed to get off work early enough Friday night to pay them a visit. Fee is 70 at the door, which includes a table shower. I had popped a blue pill before I got there to make sure my intentions were apparent. I got an older gal, could not understand her name. Enrish left a lot to be desired. We went to shower and she cleaned every inch of me, leaving no area without attention. A brief 5 minutes to dry in sauna and back to room. There was a pair of panties drying in the sauna, which I didn't bother sniffing. We got back to room, she starts on backside with a medium massage. I said soft, which she proceeded to do. I had a raging one by this point, and she tickled the sack then reached under and played with it for a bit. I had to turn over to watch, so she put pillow up. Next thing she's pulled up shirt w / no bra and showing me her cute little titties. Not long after she opens a condom, puts in on me, pulls her pants down to knees and starts sucking with no encouragement or direction from me. She is sucking me, says what you want and I told her what I really wanted to do. She just giggled a little, and before you know it I'm done. Tipped her 60, which she seemed quite pleased with.

Datsurman
09-10-13, 02:53
6 seems kinda low. But its rare to find a provider that knows how to tease. Think I will check them out this week!

Looks. 6.

Massage. 6.

HR. 7

Jovi69
09-10-13, 14:36
Saw an ad that New Life at Oakton and Elmhurst was finally open. I managed to get off work early enough Friday night to pay them a visit. Fee is 70 at the door, which includes a table shower. I had popped a blue pill before I got there to make sure my intentions were apparent. I got an older gal, could not understand her name. Enrish left a lot to be desired. We went to shower and she cleaned every inch of me, leaving no area without attention. A brief 5 minutes to dry in sauna and back to room. There was a pair of panties drying in the sauna, which I didn't bother sniffing. We got back to room, she starts on backside with a medium massage. I said soft, which she proceeded to do. I had a raging one by this point, and she tickled the sack then reached under and played with it for a bit. I had to turn over to watch, so she put pillow up. Next thing she's pulled up shirt w / no bra and showing me her cute little titties. Not long after she opens a condom, puts in on me, pulls her pants down to knees and starts sucking with no encouragement or direction from me. She is sucking me, says what you want and I told her what I really wanted to do. She just giggled a little, and before you know it I'm done. Tipped her 60, which she seemed quite pleased with.I was getting gas across the street and noticed this place is now open. Sign on the doors says "New Massage Therapy"

The phone number on the door shows up as a construction company if you google it.

George W. Bush
09-10-13, 22:20
I was getting gas across the street and noticed this place is now open. Sign on the doors says "New Massage Therapy"

The phone number on the door shows up as a construction company if you google it.I called the number in the BP ad.

Jovi69
09-12-13, 14:39
This place sucks.

Very nice facilities. Dry sauna, steam room and table shower. It's new and clean.

$70 for the hour.

I was lead to the room by a cute thirtyish yr old lady. She told me to undress and put the towel on. A few minutes later, in walks a lady prob in her fifties. I should of dressed and left.

She put me in the dry sauna right away which makes no sense, then the steam room followed by the table shower. Back to the dry sauna and then finally the massage room.

She put some lotion on her hands and then covered me up with a full size sheet. This also makes no sense as she's already seen everything while giving the table shower. She proceeded to press my back and legs through the sheet. No massage, just pressing. I was actually really hot so I finally said something and she removed the sheet.

She proceeded to just press my back and legs, no meathod or system. She was all over the place.

On the flip, she pressed on my legs and chest, rubbed my scalp and fingers. After about 10 min, she covered me back up with the sheet, then continued the message. Weird!

I tipped $10 which was too much and left annoyed.

They had 2 hobbyist waiting in the lobby when I left.

JoeD999
09-13-13, 15:37
This place sucks.

Very nice facilities. Dry sauna, steam room and table shower. It's new and clean.

$70 for the hour.

I was lead to the room by a cute thirtyish yr old lady. She told me to undress and put the towel on. A few minutes later, in walks a lady prob in her fifties. I should of dressed and left.

She put me in the dry sauna right away which makes no sense, then the steam room followed by the table shower. Back to the dry sauna and then finally the massage room.

She put some lotion on her hands and then covered me up with a full size sheet. This also makes no sense as she's already seen everything while giving the table shower. She proceeded to press my back and legs through the sheet. No massage, just pressing. I was actually really hot so I finally said something and she removed the sheet.

She proceeded to just press my back and legs, no meathod or system. She was all over the place.

On the flip, she pressed on my legs and chest, rubbed my scalp and fingers. After about 10 min, she covered me back up with the sheet, then continued the message. Weird!

I tipped $10 which was too much and left annoyed.

They had 2 hobbyist waiting in the lobby when I left.I was going to try this place out after reading George W. Bush post below. Now after seeing Jovi69's report I am torn. Seems like it's one good and one bad session so far. I have had a massage like the one you described and it was awful. Just pressing around without any real massaging. Hmm what to do?

DMichaels69
09-13-13, 20:17
One bad and one good. How about TOFTT?

I was going to try this place out after reading George W. Bush post below. Now after seeing Jovi69's report I am torn. Seems like it's one good and one bad session so far. I have had a massage like the one you described and it was awful. Just pressing around without any real massaging. Hmm what to do?

Gooch
09-14-13, 10:01
We call it YMMV. Perhaps it's time to put your mongering skills to the test.

I was going to try this place out after reading George W. Bush post below. Now after seeing Jovi69's report I am torn. Seems like it's one good and one bad session so far. I have had a massage like the one you described and it was awful. Just pressing around without any real massaging. Hmm what to do?

Jovi69
09-14-13, 13:27
We call it YMMV. Perhaps it's time to put your mongering skills to the test.I went based on the post by Mr. Bush. It's also convenient as I work 5 minutes from there. I wouldn't of been upset with no extras if the massage was decent. But. 80 bucks and a waste of an hour! I would suggest to give it a shot but if you get the older lady, request someone else or walk out.

JoeD999
09-14-13, 22:33
I can almost feel the peer pressure! Anyone else been there yet? I was thinking I would try it but it sounded like my last experience at Yun. She just pushed on me up and down my back. Almost like she had no clue what a massage was. I promised myself I was done with Yun and I have not gone back there. Like Jovi69 said, I also would be happy with a good massage only. But to get a crappy rub down and no ending is not my way to spend money. I will probably try it just to see what happens unless more negative stuff is posted here.

Does anyone remember 83 bodyworks? That was my first experience. This area seemed to be dead for a few years and now there are three places within five minutes of each other. Very strange.

We call it YMMV. Perhaps it's time to put your mongering skills to the test.

GotMilf
09-16-13, 09:12
I went last Friday. It was definitely a quality massage. They do pressure points, really dig into your knots and walk on your back (my favorite). My masseuse was a bit older. Early 50s. But attractive. I got the standard hand shake on the finish. Pretty decent skills. I tried to find out about extras, but her English was not very good. It was .110 out the door w / tip. But even without the HE, I got a quality massage that was worth .6 or .7. She really encouraged me to come back again soon. So, I think she was hinting at extras on return visits.

I can almost feel the peer pressure! Anyone else been there yet? I was thinking I would try it but it sounded like my last experience at Yun. She just pushed on me up and down my back. Almost like she had no clue what a massage was. I promised myself I was done with Yun and I have not gone back there. Like Jovi69 said, I also would be happy with a good massage only. But to get a crappy rub down and no ending is not my way to spend money. I will probably try it just to see what happens unless more negative stuff is posted here.

Does anyone remember 83 bodyworks? That was my first experience. This area seemed to be dead for a few years and now there are three places within five minutes of each other. Very strange.

George W. Bush
09-16-13, 10:41
I'd suggest people pass on this, given the experiences quoted below. I got there right after the opened for business, before I had posted, so it's possible someone got wind of what was going on there. Not from posting here but some places are legit and employees that put their business in jeopardy get shown the door real quick. I may very well have been the first and last to get extras there, so I'd say pass on it and try a sure thing instead of what sounds like a sure shut out.
Don't remember 83 bodyworks unless that was the place up the street by Red Lobster, but I do remember West Coast from years and years ago a little further down Oakton down by a strip mall that was torn down. Ahh, the girls in those lab coats. (and out of them :-)

Bill R
09-16-13, 15:46
It must be a case of YMMV with Yun.

I always find the ladies there are pleasant and eager to.

Provide good service. It's my go-to place these days.

I haven't tried the new place on Oakton / Elmhurst.

But after Mr. Bush's report I was thinking of giving it a try.

Kda Kodiac
09-16-13, 18:40
I decided to give this place a shot last night since its really close to my work.

I've driven by this place 100 times and never knew it was there. No signs on the building.

Pricing is. 45/65. Table shower is free. My therapists name started with an E. I originally booked for 1/2 but decided to give the extra. 2 to stay for the hr. The message was very good, you could tell she was professional trained. She even did some stretching techniques on my legs, thighs and back while I was lying face up. Lots of teasing as well.I have to agree with Jovi69. I went for the hour. My gal gave great massage. No roaming as she was wearing jeans and tie top, Used towels to dry off, hot towel to get rid of oil, etc. Would definitley visit again, may try another for variety.

Kellster
09-17-13, 02:51
Don't remember 83 bodyworks unless that was the place up the street by Red Lobster, but I do remember West Coast from years and years ago a little further down Oakton down by a strip mall that was torn down. Ahh, the girls in those lab coats. (and out of them.Hi George,

If West Coast is the place I'm thinking of, wasn't it also called Touch of Class back in the 90's too- near Oakton and Elmhurst? I remember those white lab coats and the convenience of walk ins for an American spa that wasn't a clip joint. Taylor was pretty attractive and a very well trained masseuse. I forget the others that worked there. I want to say Tracy and Kim, but my memory is not the best.

Kellster
09-17-13, 03:04
Great first report JoeD. And welcome to our little brotherhood. I never cared for the smell of that shower room either, but like you said, it's not so bad after a while. Interesting point on the potential hazards of the shower table.I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about the potential negatives from a table shower. I guess that's one reason why I usually don't go to AMP's. The other being that many of the women there are like freakin' 60. I miss Rainbow Spa (Rockford) from my younger days. That place was so relaxing.

George W. Bush
09-17-13, 10:23
It's been so long I honestly don't remember either alternate business names or the girls, with one exception. The full name was Doc's West Coast if I recall correctly, and it's been so long I may not. I remember having to fill out a questionnaire, promising to behave etc. It was southwest of the corner of Oakton and Elmhurst. They tore down the strip mall and now there's a storage locker place behind where it was. The only girl I remember was Lena, the red head with the great natural rack. I eventually hooked up with her doing an outcall at my place after she advertised on BP. It's been years, and she told me she was moving to England.

Gooch
09-17-13, 14:16
I believe it was also called Touch of Class for a while. I don't remember any names, but the girl I used to see there was California beach model hottt, and was not too good at massage, but she sure knew how to use her fingernails. I miss that.

Hi George,

If West Coast is the place I'm thinking of, wasn't it also called Touch of Class back in the 90's too- near Oakton and Elmhurst? I remember those white lab coats and the convenience of walk ins for an American spa that wasn't a clip joint. Taylor was pretty attractive and a very well trained masseuse. I forget the others that worked there. I want to say Tracy and Kim, but my memory is not the best.

Vazooli
09-18-13, 12:18
"Don't remember 83 bodyworks unless that was the place up the street by Red Lobster, but I do remember West Coast from years and years ago a little further down Oakton down by a strip mall that was torn down. Ahh, the girls in those lab coats. (and out of them.". Bush 43.

Spa 83 Bodyworks, also once known as Acupressure Spa, was in the front of the industrial park on the west side of Rt. 83 just a little south of the Algonquin Road intersection. It was my go-to place off and on for years in the '90s and 2000s, especially after Sooni and GiGi moved there from Exercise when Exercise closed for about a year at the turn of the century. I knew them so well that I'd often get a 4-hands massage at no extra charge. I wonder whatever happened to them.

-Vazooli

Gentleman55
09-18-13, 15:46
Well, a vote on the good side. Stopped in here this am. Think I was 1st client of the day. Place is nice and new and friendly. Got the full treatment, and left happy.

Squat
09-20-13, 19:01
Alright, time to get back to posting. After reading the reviews here, I stopped by Yun Spa twice in the last month. This place was big, cozy, and clean. I agree the therapists are on the older side, but they sure do know how to treat their clients. I enjoyed thorough TS, hard-massage, & of course, the finish. If you guys are looking for young therapists, then look elsewhere. YMMV always applies, but I am sticking with this one for now.

JoeD999
09-21-13, 18:56
I went back to the place on Oakton for my third visit. This visit was a little disappointing. From the start I was just not into the looks of the girl. The room had a little smell to it but I got over it. The table shower was very lame. No attention to the goods and it was quick. I almost felt like she had never done one before. By this time I was hoping for just a nice massage. She did a light massage at my request that was nothing special. On the flip there was no roaming allowed. I tried and she said no. I did leave happy but it was frustrating at the same time. I will go here again but not with the same girl. I wish I would have asked her name but I didn't.

I did try to go to the New Life the other day but when I got there they told me they were closing in 30 minutes so I passed.

Bill R
09-23-13, 15:14
Yun is my goto place. The ladies are all well trained and licensed. I always leave there feeling relaxed and refreshed!

DMichaels69
09-28-13, 15:03
Was at YUN recently. I got an older lady, curvy in all the right places, average looking. The table shower was very good. She did a very good job at cleaning all the spots with no issues.

The massage was good, no lotion and got some cracks out of the back. On the flip, I urgraded 1 level from the standard finish and left happy.

The experience would have been better if there was a bit more friendly. She was nice, but very business like. Overall good time, not spectacular. I need a little more mileage as I only have been a couple times.

Beckert6115
09-30-13, 23:20
Been to Yun four times. A different lady each time and always left happy. Two were decent looking with nice extras but massage has yet to be good by any of the four. The last time I went I asked for either of the two favorites and she said they both no longer work there. So I went with the girl who was available. She was north of 50, thin and a little nutty and was by far the worst of my visits. Left happy but overall disappointed in the experience. So I have been recently sticking to EX Spa. Others reviews of Yun suggest I should try again.

CTmongerX1
10-01-13, 20:08
Spa 83 Bodyworks, also once known as Acupressure Spa, was in the front of the industrial park on the west side of Rt. 83 just a little south of the Algonquin Road intersection. It was my go-to place off and on for years in the '90s and 2000s, especially after Sooni and GiGi moved there from Exercise when Exercise closed for about a year at the turn of the century. I knew them so well that I'd often get a 4-hands massage at no extra charge. I wonder whatever happened to them.

-Vazooli[/QUOTE]

They turned into AMP dust after they were shut down a few years ago. IMHO, it was the closet thing in MP that could be compared with Peking Spa. Ah, the good ol days. I am afraid that the recent explosion in the number of AMPs in the Mt. Prospect area will lead to a crackdown again, especially after seeing all of the recent detailed reviews.

Ctm

Stan77
10-06-13, 08:37
I have to agree with Jovi69. I went for the hour. My gal gave great massage. No roaming as she was wearing jeans and tie top, Used towels to dry off, hot towel to get rid of oil, etc. Would definitley visit again, may try another for variety.I went here last week and had similar experience. I came during the day, but it was quite busy for that hour since another monger went in right after me and another one was waiting outside when I was leaving. Girl was a little bit younger when you usually see in Illinois. Ok massage, standard finish, standard tip. Might be back if nothing better is available.

Gooch
10-07-13, 18:47
I've been twice now. I don't see where this place is better than anything else in the area. I still prefer the other options. Just my opinion.

Well, a vote on the good side. Stopped in here this am. Think I was 1st client of the day. Place is nice and new and friendly. Got the full treatment, and left happy.

DMichaels69
10-13-13, 18:03
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-massage/17717495

I had not been here in a few months so I thought I would try it again. I've had mixed results as far as the total experience goes.

The last time there was horrible as the girl had a total attitude and lame massage.

This time was ok. Average looking girl, petite, seemed very nice. I opted for the TS this time. That was very good. She gave me a nice medium massage, managed to get several cracks. I was surprised how strong she was. I left happy but too much aggressive tip negotiation soured the experience. I feel this is the norm at this place so if you go keep that in mind. Its happened to me every time but one there.

Crikiter
10-20-13, 17:45
Been to Yun spa a few times recently. Always been treated fairly if not a little lackluster a couple times. They don't seem to have consistency or maybe.

It's me. I'm sure the adage applies YMMV. How's the competition nearby? I've done a little research by rtff but just wondering. No details unless pm.

Thanks.

Croppyboy
10-24-13, 21:30
I stopped into Yun this past Saturday on my way down to southern IL. There was not any other customers here when I got there. Rang the bell and the woman who answered the door talked to me like I had been there before (I had not). I'm guessing she is the woman that some of the others have talked about. She led me into the room and I started to undress. I had just finished getting my pants off when she came back in and grabbed my junk (in a good way) and told me that the new girl would be taking care of me, that she would do it next time.

I asked the new girl her name, she said Coco very tentatively like she just made it up. I got a nice table shower with all areas cleaned then she put me into the sauna for 5 minutes or so. She got me and led me into the room where she preceded to start the back rub. It was horrible. All she did was press on my muscles. She was probably mid 40's, man made see's and a little belly.

I did leave happy but do not think I would repeat.

$.6 + $.

The original woman was much cuter and it seemed like she had a better body. I have been realizing that I do need a good back rub now and again and I just might be better off sticking with those and a L1 ending.

DMichaels69
10-25-13, 07:29
Sounds like a little lack luster experience.

I stopped into Yun this past Saturday on my way down to southern IL. There was not any other customers here when I got there. Rang the bell and the woman who answered the door talked to me like I had been there before (I had not). I'm guessing she is the woman that some of the others have talked about. She led me into the room and I started to undress. I had just finished getting my pants off when she came back in and grabbed my junk (in a good way) and told me that the new girl would be taking care of me, that she would do it next time.

I asked the new girl her name, she said Coco very tentatively like she just made it up. I got a nice table shower with all areas cleaned then she put me into the sauna for 5 minutes or so. She got me and led me into the room where she preceded to start the back rub. It was horrible. All she did was press on my muscles. She was probably mid 40's, man made see's and a little belly.

$.6 + $.

The original woman was much cuter and it seemed like she had a better body. I have been realizing that I do need a good back rub now and again and I just might be better off sticking with those and a L1 ending.

Werewolf0956
10-25-13, 11:29
Croppy;.

Does that coded price mean 160+100? If so, for massage and HE only? If so, holly crap.

Why can we not write these numbers out?

Werewolf confused.

$.6 + $.

Horny Dog #2
10-25-13, 20:02
Croppy;.

Does that coded price mean 160+100? If so, for massage and HE only? If so, holly crap.

Why can we not write these numbers out?

Werewolf confused.Warewolf, I'm with you.

I've always felt that the practice on this site of abbreviating numbers like that to be pointless and silly.

What is the point?

Are posters trying to disguise the actual price paid to providers in case LE is reading?

This is pointless for more than one reason.

First, pretty much everybody that reads this board understands what the abbreviations mean, so they really disguise nothing.

Second, even if LE is reading, what difference does it make what the price is? If the act would get someone in trouble with LE, it doesn't matter if the price is 10 bucks or 1000 bucks. So, why bother with trying to disguise the price?

DMichaels69
10-25-13, 22:09
I was always wondering about this too and the Martin Luther King reports.

Warewolf, I'm with you.

I've always felt that the practice on this site of abbreviating numbers like that to be pointless and silly.

What is the point?

Are posters trying to disguise the actual price paid to providers in case LE is reading?

First, pretty much everybody that reads this board understands what the abbreviations mean, so they really disguise nothing.

Second, even if LE is reading, what difference does it make what the price is? If the act would get someone in trouble with LE, it doesn't matter if the price is 10 bucks or 1000 bucks. So, why bother with trying to disguise the price?

Chrisj321
10-27-13, 05:31
I was always wondering about this too and the Martin Luther King reports.Same here. As if the ease to figure it out wasn't bad enough, anyone still confused can just click the abbreviations tab on top of the screen! To this day I don't understand why people think Johnny Law is stupid. Martin Luther King reports. Took me a second on that one then I burst out laughing!

Ron M
10-27-13, 06:40
Warewolf, I'm with you.

What is the point?

Second, even if LE is reading, what difference does it make what the price is? If the act would get someone in trouble with LE, it doesn't matter if the price is 10 bucks or 1000 bucks. So, why bother with trying to disguise the price?It makes it sound James Bondish. LOL.

Croppyboy
10-27-13, 21:45
You are correct.

$60 + $100 for FS.

I was "yelled at" on another board for writing it out once.

I agree with you that it is silly.

The price was the going rate, and yes the service was lack-luster.

I made it to Bloomington a few days later and it was well worth it.

Guess it all is timing, who is there, and how you connect.

It makes it sound James Bondish. LOL.

DMichaels69
10-28-13, 07:40
Is a massage 60 now at Yun? Always has been 70.

You are correct.

$60 + $100 for FS.

I was "yelled at" on another board for writing it out once.

I agree with you that it is silly.

The price was the going rate, and yes the service was lack-luster.

I made it to Bloomington a few days later and it was well worth it.

Guess it all is timing, who is there, and how you connect.

Croppyboy
10-29-13, 10:38
Is a massage 60 now at Yun? Always has been 70.When she walked into the room I handed her $60. I had another 10 in that pocket but she never asked for it. Like I wrote, the original lady acted like I had been there before. I walked right in the front door and she took me right back to the room on the left. I never even did see the sign with their pricing.

Same with the tip. I just put out $100 but had another $20 in my other pocket based on what I had read.

I was also in and out of there in $40 minutes so maybe that is why she did not ask for more.

The 40 minutes was on me. I just wanted to finish and get on my way. I was not rushed by her.

JoeD999
11-08-13, 14:51
I have been anti Yun for a long time. I told myself that I would never go back after some bad massages there about a year ago. After reading some positive reviews I decided to give it another shot a few weeks ago. I saw their ads said new management but figured that was just to lure you in. I get there and the mamasan seemed new but I was not positive since it had been quite a while since my last visit. She leads me to the room and then another girl comes in to collect the money. She was much younger than previous girls and showed some cleavage. Let's just say I was excited.

We go to the table shower which was nothing special and then to the sauna. It was a cold night so I didn't mind warming up. Back to the room and the massage starts. This was probably the second best massage I have had at an AMP. She really worked my back. It was not really hard just even pressure and it seemed she had training (unlike my last visit there). After a while on my back I actually thought that if there were no extras I would still tip her because her technique was so good. On the flip I got something I never had at Yun. It was great and I don't want to publish here. I have been back several times since and will repeat if they keep up the good massages.

DMichaels69
11-08-13, 21:18
Yes, I would say the same. I got a really good massage, very firm, strong hands. The girl I had was laid back and low key but delivered quite well.

I have been anti Yun for a long time. I told myself that I would never go back after some bad massages there about a year ago. After reading some positive reviews I decided to give it another shot a few weeks ago. I saw their ads said new management but figured that was just to lure you in. I get there and the mamasan seemed new but I was not positive since it had been quite a while since my last visit. She leads me to the room and then another girl comes in to collect the money. She was much younger than previous girls and showed some cleavage. Let's just say I was excited.

We go to the table shower which was nothing special and then to the sauna. It was a cold night so I didn't mind warming up. Back to the room and the massage starts. This was probably the second best massage I have had at an AMP. She really worked my back. It was not really hard just even pressure and it seemed she had training (unlike my last visit there). After a while on my back I actually thought that if there were no extras I would still tip her because her technique was so good. On the flip I got something I never had at Yun. It was great and I don't want to publish here. I have been back several times since and will repeat if they keep up the good massages.

Jackrabit5151
11-11-13, 17:44
I am looking for a Good place what has a EMP. I have done the AMP thing. I would like to find a place in the area that offers the ERO atmosphere.

BenPierce1990
11-16-13, 20:08
Seen a lot of ads for sky one, don't see many reviews anyone got any info on it? If not I might just check it out next weekend.

Nidhogg69
11-17-13, 02:46
Was up in the area for work last week, so stopped in at Yun after seeing some decent reports here. WELL worth the visit.

I was there mid-afternoon, and ended up seeing one of the older ladies. I think she said her name was "ShaSha" (or something along those lines. Not the best English). She was thicker than most Asian women, and probably mid-40's, but ENORMOUS on top and had a very positive attitude.

She did the normal "you come here before" bit, as I dind't know ANY of them I said no, it's my first time but I go to some others down south. She seemed familiar with Pine at least. She then asked me what kind of girl I like. Younger, older, thin, big top, etc. Funny conversation. We hit it off pretty well, off to the shower & sauna. VERY clean / nice place, definitley one of the better I've been to around Chicago.

The massage itself was AMAZING. She actually knew what she was doing, and after a couple weeks raking leaves and all here, it felt GOOD. She really worked my muscles deep, and as others have said. That alone was worth the price of admission.

Near the end of the massage, she obviously felt comfortable enough to make sure I was very comfortable as well (Seniors PM for more detail). Overall a very good time, I left well massaged, very happy, and determined to go back again (soon!

As we were finishing up, she said they were "getting new girls" on Thursday or Friday. Told me "you come back next week, I have a VERY good girl for you. Young, very thin with big boobies. You have very good fun time" is exactly what she said. I cracked up, but I'll be back. .

Jovi69
11-22-13, 15:38
So after striking out on multiple providers last night I ended up at Yun.

I was very reluctant as I told myself I would not go back.

She asked if I have been there before. I replied with not for a few months. She asked why? I told her that I had 2 really crappy visits, bad massage by a grandma. She brought another lady into the room, they talked in Chinese and then looked at me and said, we take good care of you. You no worry, new owner, new girls.

Shasha came in and started the massage, she left another lady came in and rubbed some silky smooth lotion all over my backside. Shasha then came back in, dressed differently and gave me an excellent massage. I got the complete hr with no asking for a tip.

I gave $80, she mentioned that new young girls are on the way.

I left very happy. Seniors can pm me.

SlungHung
11-26-13, 17:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Franky30
11-26-13, 17:48
Went there for the first time, very good massage and that is it. I should stop by Pine instead.

Biscuit123
12-03-13, 20:26
Stopped by today. Located on oakton between 83 and busse. No sign out front. Saw ad on BP and called for address. Looked new. Very busy. A guy waiting when I walked in. Returned in thirty minutes and still had to wait. Once in I opted for 1/2 hour with no shower offered. Left happy for .4. Masseuse was ok. Alittle chunky and little communication. Not what the add portrays on backpage. Their idea of Asian doll is alittle skewed. Anyway. It was ok. A lot of oil and a hot towel.

Vazooli
12-05-13, 16:04
Stopped at China the other day and it looks like there is all new talent there. I met "Helen" (pronounced Heron) whose English language ability is far surpasssed by her massage skills. I enjoyed the hh light massage for .45.

The ground rules and menu haven't changed so you can expect the same (limited) service, but you will leave happy.

-Vazooli.

Call Me Booger
12-07-13, 11:43
I stopped by Yun the other day based on some comments here and some PM's from fellow mongers. I was greeted by a very old mamasan at the door and then passed off to a probably late 40's early 50's busty asian. She was very friendly and spoke very good english. It seemed like she was the only masseuse there, but after 20 minutes I heard another guy come in asking for his young whippersnapper. I asked my masseuse if they had younger girls she said "young girls coming soon". I've read this in a few posts and I think I would probably take this with a grain of salt. Although, she did promise to show me all three the next time I visit, but I would not be surprised if they are "busy" the next time I stop in.

GotMilf
12-13-13, 18:37
Tried it out today based on previous reviews. Had a nice experience. Table shower, dry spa and massage. .70 door fee + reasonable tip (seniors can PM me for details). My masseuse was "Pink". Early 40's. Thin. Very nice body. Massage was decent. A little on the light side. Left happy. Will repeat.

On the way out, Mamasan pulled me aside and whispered, "You come back again. Younger more beautiful girls next time, okay honey?

I didn't think there was anything wrong with my masseuse. She was very attractive, but oh well, maybe a better girl next time.

DMichaels69
12-14-13, 14:48
Was led to room by younger mamasan. I remembered her and she massaged me before. She asks me for 80 dollar door fee so either the price went up, went up for the day, or they are hurting for business. The next thing she tells me is there is some super model from NY on her way and to ask for her the next time. The next thing she asks me is how much I tipped the last time. I said it depends on the service.

So with that out of the way, in walks "JuJu" as in Ju Ju bees. She has just arrived. She was short, maybe 5 foot 2 , 5 foot 3, I would say in her 40's with a lot of makeup, and nice enhancements. She takes me to the sauna first so she can prepare the TS. The light bulb is out in the sauna so the door is left open a bit. Next thing I know, mamasan and another lady swing the door open and want to change the light bulb.

JuJu comes back and takes me to TS. That was very good, then back to the Sauna once again to dry off. She comes back to sauna to get me and drys whatever was not dry and on to Massage. Massage was 8 out of 10. I like the fact they use no lotion and do a lot of things you would see at the Chiropractors office. They do spend time on the massage.

After the massage, on the way out mamasan comes running up with another girl she says "next time I give you 4 hand for price of regular massage".

So in all there were 3 girls there ready to give massages. That's a pleasant surprise because I've been running into the one girl working and having to go elsewhere deal lately.

I did leave happy but my girl seemed nervous. Maybe because she just started.

Sam Spade
12-24-13, 18:18
Gave Aesthetic another try last week, because I didn't need an asian table shower and certainly didn't want to pay for it. Besides I believe in sharing the wealth. Got Maria, who did as fine a job as ever and was dressed for the season. But I really do wish I had another good Euro option. Anyone want to help me out with that, please PM me. I'll consider it my Christmas and birthday gift. BTW, Aesthetic has moved about 5 times in the last 2 years. They are now at a tiny little office building around Dundee and Arlington Heights Rd. It's OK, but doesn't have its own washroom. First time I went there, they sent me to the address next door to pee.

I had a free afternoon early last week and decided to give one of my old reliables a visit, Aesthetic in Buffalo Grove. And right off the bat I want to say that all the ladies at this place have given me great massages over the years and have been pretty accommodating, with limits of course. Maria and Galena (long gone) have been my favorites, but the others were at least cute and friendly. But on this last visit I could see that the pounds have been packed on in all the wrong places. Maybe too much American food and living, or maybe they're just getting lazy and not caring. But if I saw them walking down the street now I wouldn't give them a second look. Aging you have to expect and I can deal with that. But the not the thick.

Stan77
12-29-13, 23:15
Went to Yun before lunch and saw previously mentioned busty therapist. Had a disappointing experience with her since all session was rushed, even though no one else was there (which pissed me off even more). I was out in 30 minutes including ts and sauna. Very weak massage and mechanical standard finish. Left standard tip. Didn't see any new girls that they had promised. Probably won't return.

DMichaels69
12-30-13, 16:37
Went to SKY 1 , formerly mind and soul. The lady I had was older, 40 to 50 range, a lot of makeup, not bad looking (7 on looks) and not overly friendly. TS was not the best, but not the worst.

I asked for medium pressure massage and she delivered. It was actually very relaxing as the tables are heated.

I left happy but she was very business like.

I may try one more time as I saw another MT wandering around. The whole experience was very typical AMP, nothing outstanding.

JoeD999
12-31-13, 19:27
My back was actually sore the other day so I thought I would check out Yun. I have not been there in a while and I keep hearing about new girls but no reports. I walk in and the mamasan was different. I thought this could be bad since she was older than the other one but she was still friendly. Then my therapist comes in and my eyes almost popped out. All I saw were her tits. She was wearing the skimpiest outfit that I have ever seen someone wear there. I have seen two other girls in the past so she was new to me. After closer inspection she seemed older than I first thought but her body looked great in that outfit so I didn't care. First stop was the sauna which was nice since it was really cold outside. Then we went to the table shower and then back to the sauna. I didn't mind using this time because it was nice to warm up.

I lie down on the table and almost want to turn over so I can watch her, but my back does need attention so I go face down. She gave a great massage. She really used great pressure and actually knew what she was doing. After a while I turned over and ended very happy. Usually I get up but she says I need more massage and I go back face down. She says my back is still tight so she massages me more. It lasted about 5 more minutes which was fine. Just when I think I won't go back here I get a great massage and look forward to my next visit. In the last few months I have not really had a bad massage here but this one was the best so far. If they ever return to crappy massages like a year ago I won't go back. For the price I paid I could have went to an asian apt but the massages are better at Yun and that is what I wanted.

Sam Spade
01-04-14, 17:26
Went to the spa on Waukegan in MG last week, right after the big snow. I was there last summer and got a good deal. Had the Glove Girl. She wasn't there to begin with, so I had another who started the massage. After 10 minutes, the door opens and the Glove Girl says Hi, Merry Christmas, etc. Then they both start rubbing me. Never had a 4 hand before. They did a good job, even if it was a bit heavy for my taste. I hear the door open and close again, and now I'm all alone with Glove Girl. She gives a good long tease, but nothing that I actually wanted. On the flip, more of the same, so I just tell her I'm ready.

Now for a touchy subject. Previously Glove Girl had done a good job. But this time not so much. She grabs my sack in her left hand, and I feel the nails. Right hand does the usual. It was not at all pleasant, so I tell her to ease up on the "nail" sack. She does so for about 15 seconds, then she's back at it. Got the job done, but it was more a relief than a release. Where do they learn this stuff? I've had girls who could give me seizures of pleasure, and others who could have works for the Nazis, most using a variation of the nail sack technique described above. I hate to say this, but one bad experience can keep me away from a spa for years.

DMichaels69
01-04-14, 19:58
I assume you mean that she used gloves on the pole at one point during a visit. Sounds painful to me!

Went to the spa on Waukegan in MG last week, right after the big snow. I was there last summer and got a good deal. Had the Glove Girl. She wasn't there to begin with, so I had another who started the massage. After 10 minutes, the door opens and the Glove Girl says Hi, Merry Christmas, etc. Then they both start rubbing me. Never had a 4 hand before. They did a good job, even if it was a bit heavy for my taste. I hear the door open and close again, and now I'm all alone with Glove Girl. She gives a good long tease, but nothing that I actually wanted. On the flip, more of the same, so I just tell her I'm ready.

Now for a touchy subject. Previously Glove Girl had done a good job. But this time not so much. She grabs my sack in her left hand, and I feel the nails. Right hand does the usual. It was not at all pleasant, so I tell her to ease up on the "nail" sack. She does so for about 15 seconds, then she's back at it. Got the job done, but it was more a relief than a release. Where do they learn this stuff? I've had girls who could give me seizures of pleasure, and others who could have works for the Nazis, most using a variation of the nail sack technique described above. I hate to say this, but one bad experience can keep me away from a spa for years.

Sam Spade
01-06-14, 15:05
No. I mean the first time I was there, in the summer, she put the glove on to explore Brown Cave National Park, without my asking. One other thing about my last visit. I was not offered a shower, and I could have used one. I used the washroom to pee, then wash my hands. The water out of the tap was straight out of Lake Michigan. I don't think they can afford hot water.

I assume you mean that she used gloves on the pole at one point during a visit. Sounds painful to me!

Nuru Lover
01-08-14, 01:19
Yun is as far south as I go for an MP but I always get good mileage there. Problem is, they have always been dog ugly there. Not so tonight, the staff wasn't smoking hot but they were very attractive and wearing skimpy outfits. The girl playing MS promised a line-up, which I didn't really get. Wasn't a problem because I liked everyone I saw there. Newest girl 'Lucky' was the youngest and prettiest but she didn't follow me out of the shower. Busty Jennifer was the MT, and she gave a skillful massage that really hit the spot. I left very happy, standard $120 tip.

DMichaels69
01-08-14, 08:38
So Lucky gave you the shower, but Jennifer did the massage? Why the switch up?

Yun is as far south as I go for an MP but I always get good mileage there. Problem is, they have always been dog ugly there. Not so tonight, the staff wasn't smoking hot but they were very attractive and wearing skimpy outfits. The girl playing MS promised a line-up, which I didn't really get. Wasn't a problem because I liked everyone I saw there. Newest girl 'Lucky' was the youngest and prettiest but she didn't follow me out of the shower. Busty Jennifer was the MT, and she gave a skillful massage that really hit the spot. I left very happy, standard $120 tip.

Nuru Lover
01-15-14, 05:31
So Lucky gave you the shower, but Jennifer did the massage? Why the switch up?I don't know, it was supposedly her first day and I was her first client. I had sauna first, then shower. I was led to my room by Jennifer, maybe that's the way they planned it, maybe they were fighting over me? LOL. It didn't seem awkward.

Member #4943
01-15-14, 11:37
Went to Yun last wk, awkward time, but got a nice massage actually a 4 hand massage for 10 minutes. I will probably repeat. Pm for details.

Dwd1982
01-18-14, 23:55
I know it's legit. But is it really 100% legit? Is Denisa the hottest there or should I try someone else. Thanks.

Member #5121
01-19-14, 16:48
FF is legit as can be. There's this gorgeous, stacked brunette there that I really enjoy. No extras (believe me, I've tried with a passion) but she's very intelligent and doesn't mind the flirtation. While this is mild in the realm of extra service, I've had way too many dour, old-in-spirit Euros who refused my advances as well. If I'm going in for an on-the-fly relaxation session, might as well be with somebody I can find synergy with.

As a side note, I don't want to spend the funds required for a FBSM each and every week. Something simple, like FF, helps me keep my groove going without breaking the bank. These women are Northbrook / Wilmette soccer mom's who drive expensive family vehicles to work. They personally attest to not needed the tips.

I know it's legit. But is it really 100% legit? Is Denisa the hottest there or should I try someone else. Thanks.

Lakecoguy
01-20-14, 00:11
I know it's legit. But is it really 100% legit? Is Denisa the hottest there or should I try someone else. Thanks.About 5 years ago I was working in Lincolnshire, and I had a massage from every women there many time over with no luck.

I don't think it was me because I have had much success at other EMP's.

After a while I gave up and went to other EMP's in BG WHL.

I always thought that a massage place doesn't stay in business unless they offered extras.

Member #5121
01-20-14, 01:33
FF has some storefront appeal and is quite visible from the highway. It also has a male and female clientele presence on yelp. It's those little, single room EMP clinics that dry up and blow away because they are so hidden.

I always thought that a massage place doesn't stay in business unless they offered extras.