PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Walker333
07-05-18, 11:42
It located right across the street from the train car that looks entirely out of place. The other girl that works there, June, is also very nice.West of Elmhurst East of Busse.

Yes, actually both ladies provide a good, professional massage, gentle and soft. For those who like hard, deep tissue (including myself), it might feel as too soft. But, once again, the place, providers and services are all good. The only concern might be the parking.

AyoHell
07-07-18, 18:20
Took a hint and checked this place. Went for Joon who was beautiful, tall with a large pretty face. She was a bit confused when I put the 1. Tip on the table at the beginning. Went for a full hour since it was my first time. Nice TS with some proper attention, if a bit quick. I went in the sauna for a couple minutes to dry off and back to the room. She was a bit resistant about my gratuity still but I didn't understand why. Decent massage not great but some effort, she climbed onto me. While still on my back, some very light touching on my legs to perk me up. Then I knew she was going for it. Flip, clothes came off, awesome cute asian C cups and nice legs. She got up and grazed her boobs over my body then kissed my body up and down sucking on my nipples and down for CBJ which I thought was BB she was so sly. Super soft and good job, pretty deep, but over shortly as I risked blowing. She didn't want me to take charge, fine with me. ACG was best ever had, tons of clearance for a lot of in and out, all the way deep this time and tit sucking. Blew there with her pretty face and boobs as a view. Super nice. Hot towel, more massage. 200 all told but she warned me the HH tip is 120 so H tip should be 140 I think. HH next time.

NitroPimp
07-07-18, 22:08
Took a hint and checked this place. Went for Joon who was beautiful, tall with a large pretty face. She was a bit confused when I put the 1. Tip on the table at the beginning. Went for a full hour since it was my first time. Nice TS with some proper attention, if a bit quick. I went in the sauna for a couple minutes to dry off and back to the room. She was a bit resistant about my gratuity still but I didn't understand why. Decent massage not great but some effort, she climbed onto me. While still on my back, some very light touching on my legs to perk me up. Then I knew she was going for it. Flip, clothes came off, awesome cute asian C cups and nice legs. She got up and grazed her boobs over my body then kissed my body up and down sucking on my nipples and down for CBJ which I thought was BB she was so sly. Super soft and good job, pretty deep, but over shortly as I risked blowing. She didn't want me to take charge, fine with me. ACG was best ever had, tons of clearance for a lot of in and out, all the way deep this time and tit sucking. Blew there with her pretty face and boobs as a view. Super nice. Hot towel, more massage. 200 all told but she warned me the HH tip is 120 so H tip should be 140 I think. HH next time.Well, A little too many details, but that is exactly how she is. She is consistent. Her routine is damn near choreographed but I broke it up with some DATY. Got to enjoy that natural landing strip. Her body is unbelievable. And pretty too. She is a pro.

Glad we could get you pointed in the right direction!

Brexit
07-08-18, 00:21
2407 Oakton.

Small used car lot on the right, asiana on the left, uses the same entrance. South side of the street 1/2 mile or so west of 83.

Summer nice massage and slow 10/10 finish. Does not like being touched but will allow B implants on repeats if she like you.

Nothing below the waste unfortunately.This place been around off and on for decades under different names. Closed one time and Mediocre another time, so been a while for me.

DMichaels69
07-08-18, 07:44
I forgot HH is an option so my hunch is the 120 tips reported may be HH time slot.

Took a hint and checked this place. Went for Joon who was beautiful, tall with a large pretty face. She was a bit confused when I put the 1. Tip on the table at the beginning. Went for a full hour since it was my first time. Nice TS with some proper attention, if a bit quick. I went in the sauna for a couple minutes to dry off and back to the room. She was a bit resistant about my gratuity still but I didn't understand why. Decent massage not great but some effort, she climbed onto me. While still on my back, some very light touching on my legs to perk me up. Then I knew she was going for it. Flip, clothes came off, awesome cute asian C cups and nice legs. She got up and grazed her boobs over my body then kissed my body up and down sucking on my nipples and down for CBJ which I thought was BB she was so sly. Super soft and good job, pretty deep, but over shortly as I risked blowing. She didn't want me to take charge, fine with me. ACG was best ever had, tons of clearance for a lot of in and out, all the way deep this time and tit sucking. Blew there with her pretty face and boobs as a view. Super nice. Hot towel, more massage. 200 all told but she warned me the HH tip is 120 so H tip shoulbe 140 I think. HH next time.

Layne123
07-08-18, 13:59
I forgot HH is an option so my hunch is the 120 tips reported may be HH time slot.I read another site that showed $120 for the hour so I left $120 for the hour. The result with all except Pinky was non GFE FS. Pinky wanted $160; instead I got hour massage and nude L2 with roaming for $100. Pinky is the hottest IMHO, yet it depends what I'm in the mood for.

DomCorazon
07-08-18, 15:35
Called ahead and asked Mamasan for Susie. She says sure thing. It was early so I figured no problem and they're normally good about guys calling ahead and making an appointment. Got there and she let me down but she said I wouldn't be dissappointed with last Month. June, so much already said. I got to say I wish I could receive her oral skills BBBJ. She was intense. During TS I asked if Leah was still there but she didn't know her. I told her how crazy she was. Did anyone else have the Leah experience?

NitroPimp
07-08-18, 16:16
I read another site that showed $120 for the hour so I left $120 for the hour. The result with all except Pinky was non GFE FS. Pinky wanted $160; instead I got hour massage and nude L2 with roaming for $100. Pinky is the hottest IMHO, yet it depends what I'm in the mood for.I read that Pinky is kind of a *****. She seems to negotiate herself out of good money. Seems like I read about several cases where she negotiates too high and ends up with nothing. Sounds like a hard one to walk away from. I have never seen her butt most of those that have agree she is very hot. I am definitely not going to complain how about Susie. She would be a top star at any other Spa.

Walker333
07-08-18, 17:55
Called ahead and asked Mamasan for Susie. She says sure thing. It was early so I figured no problem and they're normally good about guys calling ahead and making an appointment. Got there and she let me down but she said I wouldn't be dissappointed with last Month. June, so much already said. I got to say I wish I could receive her oral skills BBBJ. She was intense. During TS I asked if Leah was still there but she didn't know her. I told her how crazy she was. Did anyone else have the Leah experience?Nope, what was or still is so special about her?

NitroPimp
07-08-18, 20:56
Called ahead and asked Mamasan for Susie. She says sure thing. It was early so I figured no problem and they're normally good about guys calling ahead and making an appointment. Got there and she let me down but she said I wouldn't be dissappointed with last Month. June, so much already said. I got to say I wish I could receive her oral skills BBBJ. She was intense. During TS I asked if Leah was still there but she didn't know her. I told her how crazy she was. Did anyone else have the Leah experience?I can tell you this. Calling ahead there doesn't assure you of anything. In fact, that's how I ended up with my ATF. I kept asking for another one and I got put with my ATF three times now.

Mama sign explained it that so many guys don't show and the girls are disappointed. So it is kind of a first-come-first-serve situation.

June probably doesn't know about Leah because she's only there on a short-term basis. She's from LA and leaving July 16th.

So what about Leah? I haven't seen that name mentioned.

DomCorazon
07-08-18, 21:28
Nope, what was or still is so special about her?High as a kite or mental issues. Wierdest K-Spa experience I've had during the msog. On the flip though she focused and got down to business. 31, really nice ass and no rush.

DMichaels69
07-09-18, 07:36
Its worthless to call ahead. I could have stolen someones appointment a million times but I tell them I did not call ahead when they ask. The other thing is many don't honor appointments. I was driving to a place and I got a call when I was more than half way there telling me to come later. So no more appointments for me.

I can tell you this. Calling ahead there doesn't assure you of anything. In fact, that's how I ended up with my ATF. I kept asking for another one and I got put with my ATF three times now.

Mama sign explained it that so many guys don't show and the girls are disappointed. So it is kind of a first-come-first-serve situation.

June probably doesn't know about Leah because she's only there on a short-term basis. She's from LA and leaving July 16th.

So what about Leah? I haven't seen that name mentioned.

HoosierT
07-09-18, 12:24
Yes, I know I should check the DC board. I'm in the process of that. But I thought I'd ask a group I'm familiar with.

Anyone know a good provider in DC? Seems like they are having many of the same LEO problems that we are.

Feel free to send me a DM.

Layne123
07-09-18, 21:34
I read that Pinky is kind of a *****. She seems to negotiate herself out of good money. Seems like I read about several cases where she negotiates too high and ends up with nothing. Sounds like a hard one to walk away from. I have never seen her butt most of those that have agree she is very hot. I am definitely not going to complain how about Susie. She would be a top star at any other Spa.Susie sounds good. I hope I get a chance to try her.

DomCorazon
07-09-18, 21:43
Its worthless to call ahead. I could have stolen someones appointment a million times but I tell them I did not call ahead when they ask. The other thing is many don't honor appointments. I was driving to a place and I got a call when I was more than half way there telling me to come later. So no more appointments for me.I was spoiled when Nani and Jesse were there. Called and requested. Like to go back and get this Susie or try Pinky.

JustAMonger
07-11-18, 12:58
New member here, long time lurker. I know to get you got to give. So, I will begin posting my experiences long before I ask for info or help. I know about being descreet too.

Oh man, just saw June, she is hot, hot, hot, !! 23 YO and the best I have ever seen. Leaves for LA in a week. Saving my shekels for round 2.

Temps are high outside and was looking for a cool place to hide from the heat. I found it. A different kind of heat indoors.

Table shower is incredible with June. Then the preprogrammed massage combo! Wowee!

Ok, back to lurking.

Gorpy
07-15-18, 20:13
Drew Candy at Exercise. Very nice. 60 hh and 120.

Elmwoood
07-16-18, 11:05
New member here, long time lurker. I know to get you got to give. So, I will begin posting my experiences long before I ask for info or help. I know about being descreet too.

Oh man, just saw June, she is hot, hot, hot, !! 23 YO and the best I have ever seen. Leaves for LA in a week. Saving my shekels for round 2.

Temps are high outside and was looking for a cool place to hide from the heat. I found it. A different kind of heat indoors.

Table shower is incredible with June. Then the preprogrammed massage combo! Wowee!

Ok, back to lurking.Yes June is awesome sorry to see her go. On the flip she was very GFE lot's of body kissing and teasing before putting on the bag orally two or three positions and a out the door with a kiss.

NitroPimp
07-16-18, 15:35
Drew Candy at Exercise. Very nice. 60 hh and 120.For another 20 you can get the hour. Do they give you the whole hour? With me they do because I watch the clock and make sure we spend quality time on the massage.

PwnLife
07-16-18, 23:38
For another 20 you can get the hour. Do they give you the whole hour? With me they do because I watch the clock and make sure we spend quality time on the massage.But for the hour they seem to expect more tip, 140 vs 120, so it's another 40! I do like the 60/120 option though, if that's the norm. (I only went once this year and did 120 tip for an hour, but she was very displeased).

DMichaels69
07-17-18, 11:27
Right so as this onion gets peeled back, its inline with what I would think. For L3 they want 140 for the hour and of course they would take 120 but are not happy about it.

But for the hour they seem to expect more tip, 140 vs 120, so it's another 40! I do like the 60/120 option though, if that's the norm. (I only went once this year and did 120 tip for an hour, but she was very displeased).

MarkLipper
07-18-18, 20:14
Yes, all the reviews about Jun are accurate. Pretty 28 year old Korean with fantastic natural 34 C top and a rock hard ass you could bounce quarters off of. She follows a script perfectly from table shower to applying the cover orally. She rode me for awhile and got tired so we switched to doggie. AWSOME. Only issue is there tables suck. Hard and well broken in. She said she might try to stay longer as "business" has been very good. I also recommend the half hour.

JustAMonger
07-19-18, 08:10
Yes, all the reviews about Jun are accurate. Pretty 28 year old Korean with fantastic natural 34 C top and a rock hard ass you could bounce quarters off of. She follows a script perfectly from table shower to applying the cover orally. She rode me for awhile and got tired so we switched to doggie. AWSOME. Only issue is there tables suck. Hard and well broken in. She said she might try to stay longer as "business" has been very good. I also recommend the half hour.So as of yesterday June was still there? I went also and expected June to be long gone so I requested Susie. I was not disappointed. Much less scripted and GFE. No DFK but definitely sweet light smooches. Sounds passionate but we all know, just an act.

Very very cute. Also, left 120 with no argument. Went the whole 60 and then some I think.

Brexit
07-20-18, 18:15
So as of yesterday June was still there? I went also and expected June to be long gone so I requested Susie. I was not disappointed. Much less scripted and GFE. No DFK but definitely sweet light smooches. Sounds passionate but we all know, just an act.

Very very cute. Also, left 120 with no argument. Went the whole 60 and then some I think.Normally don't invest in big service but sounds like might be worth the drive. Sounds like not to mechanical like most Koreans.

JustAMonger
07-21-18, 12:04
Normally don't invest in big service but sounds like might be worth the drive. Sounds like not to mechanical like most Koreans.#1 It is worth the drive for Suzie.

#2 She is worth the tip. I go an hour with her. She "misses" me when she see who is in the room waiting.

#3 Always wears a summer dress or mini skirt with thongs. Nice to see a preview.

# 4 Takes my lead. If I want play before the table shower, she lets me.

# 5 Not mechanical at all and fakes the passion very well. I guess after 10 min DATY any girl should feel something, LOL!!

# 6 Very clean, no smells, hygiene is top notch, I'm not afraid to indulge like GFE.

PkMongers
07-21-18, 17:51
After tasting June Some time before, Little Johnny wanted more of June, so went to the place in search of June, was a bit worried would not be able to get June, as was reading that she may have been long gone. She was not but my bad luck, she was not in that day. So was contemplating leaving, but Little Johnny was desperate for action. So decided to take the plunge. Did not ask for a preference, So in came Candy. A 7 overall. Booked for and hour, the usual charade of. Table shower, sauna was followed, but was a bit of teasing all the way through. A touch here a grope there and so on. In come the room, left the. 12 on the table, without saying anything, she took it and immediately came off the towels and before I know, her knockers were all over my back. With a sexy enough, body to body massage, a lot of smooching around the body and around the neck. She asked me to turn around and came on top of me and offered her knockers for me to taste. Man what a sight it was. Loved it. Then she slid back to take care of Little Johnny. Out came the covers and a good strong CBJ. Once into full, temperament, she rode me to no end. Before I finish inside the bag. She was just lying on top of me panting. Then cleaned me up, got a hot towel to clean more, and then the massage started. Massage was so. So. But I was totally relaxed by then, so felt good. Mamasan, came calling twice to announce time up in Korean, then I got up, got dressed and walked away as a Happy man. So all in all, not a bad choice for not being able to see June.

DMichaels69
07-22-18, 09:39
That's annoying mms calling times up.

After tasting June Some time before, Little Johnny wanted more of June, so went to the place in search of June, was a bit worried would not be able to get June, as was reading that she may have been long gone. She was not but my bad luck, she was not in that day. So was contemplating leaving, but Little Johnny was desperate for action. So decided to take the plunge. Did not ask for a preference, So in came Candy. A 7 overall. Booked for and hour, the usual charade of. Table shower, sauna was followed, but was a bit of teasing all the way through. A touch here a grope there and so on. In come the room, left the. 12 on the table, without saying anything, she took it and immediately came off the towels and before I know, her knockers were all over my back. With a sexy enough, body to body massage, a lot of smooching around the body and around the neck. She asked me to turn around and came on top of me and offered her knockers for me to taste. Man what a sight it was. Loved it. Then she slid back to take care of Little Johnny. Out came the covers and a good strong CBJ. Once into full, temperament, she rode me to no end. Before I finish inside the bag. She was just lying on top of me panting. Then cleaned me up, got a hot towel to clean more, and then the massage started. Massage was so. So. But I was totally relaxed by then, so felt good. Mamasan, came calling twice to announce time up in Korean, then I got up, got dressed and walked away as a Happy man. So all in all, not a bad choice for not being able to see June.

PkMongers
07-22-18, 11:36
That's annoying mms calling times up.Couldn't agree more. You are building up for a crescendo. And there it comes. Bummer.

DMichaels69
07-23-18, 20:03
This one is full of piss and vinegar and quite the snob. She wanted tip before and wanted to argue. I said ok were done then and she lost out on the tip. As I left she had her arms folded and head down perhaps contemplating the lost revenue. I guess all the ladies expect the tip before which unfortunately will keep me away.

Walker333
07-24-18, 00:18
This one is full of piss and vinegar and quite the snob. She wanted tip before and wanted to argue. I said ok were done then and she lost out on the tip. As I left she had her arms folded and head down perhaps contemplating the lost revenue. I guess all the ladies expect the tip before which unfortunately will keep me away.At that place as well as at some other FS Korean MPs they wanted the tip up front, even from regulars. So, to avoid getting up from the table, I do it, although I think it's totally fucked up practice.

E2304
07-24-18, 08:23
At that place as well as at some other FS Korean MPs they wanted the tip up front, even from regulars. So, to avoid getting up from the table, I do it, although I think it's totally fucked up practice.Put cash on table under your glasses or keys.

JustAMonger
07-24-18, 11:31
This one is full of piss and vinegar and quite the snob. She wanted tip before and wanted to argue. I said ok were done then and she lost out on the tip. As I left she had her arms folded and head down perhaps contemplating the lost revenue. I guess all the ladies expect the tip before which unfortunately will keep me away.Not here but on another site I have read similar stuff about the Pink one. Tip is never enough. Likes to argue. Really sets the mood. Some say she is not as hot as some have bragged about, but opinions are varied as the girls.

Brexit
07-24-18, 14:48
I too will turn down any girl's attempt to get tip first. Quite a variety of responses from them though. Sometimes session is over sometimes they agree to wait.

Not here but on another site I have read similar stuff about the Pink one. Tip is never enough. Likes to argue. Really sets the mood. Some say she is not as hot as some have bragged about, but opinions are varied as the girls..

Bbbuddy
07-24-18, 15:45
Not here but on another site I have read similar stuff about the Pink one. Tip is never enough. Likes to argue. Really sets the mood. Some say she is not as hot as some have bragged about, but opinions are varied as the girls.Yeah I got the Pink chick and she says what do you want so I say everything and give her $100 and she all you get for that is HE so I say give it back and she doesn't so I think FS is agreed, but she goes for HE and says next time you bring more $ and I say no next time I don't like being ripped off.

DomCorazon
07-24-18, 20:09
Yeah I got the Pink chick and she says what do you want so I say everything and give her $100 and she all you get for that is HE so I say give it back and she doesn't so I think FS is agreed, but she goes for HE and says next time you bring more $ and I say no next time I don't like being ripped off.I'd say only a quarter of the time do I ever get asked up front. But it makes sense as the going rate has been $. 4 for the past year and a half and from reading the forum they get short changed so they make asking up front a common practice. . 80 HE, $ CBJ, $. 4 FS.

DMichaels69
07-24-18, 20:24
She is not all that at all. Her attitude is one of the worst I've ever encountered.

Not here but on another site I have read similar stuff about the Pink one. Tip is never enough. Likes to argue. Really sets the mood. Some say she is not as hot as some have bragged about, but opinions are varied as the girls.

DMichaels69
07-24-18, 20:27
This is why they never will get upfront from me. She ripped you off and it was easy because she had it. She needs to get over herself.

Yeah I got the Pink chick and she says what do you want so I say everything and give her $100 and she all you get for that is HE so I say give it back and she doesn't so I think FS is agreed, but she goes for HE and says next time you bring more $ and I say no next time I don't like being ripped off.

Bbbuddy
07-25-18, 10:27
I'd say only a quarter of the time do I ever get asked up front. But it makes sense as the going rate has been $. 4 for the past year and a half and from reading the forum they get short changed so they make asking up front a common practice. . 80 HE, $ CBJ, $. 4 FS.If I was just going for HE I give $40 and the place in wauconda is fine with that. You guys paying it I'm mr. Prospect are driving it up. Most I go for FS is $1. 2.

DMichaels69
07-25-18, 16:16
I drew a line in the sand that I wish others would draw for these kinds of situations. This would weed out bottom dwellers like Pink and improve the experience for all.

If I was just going for HE I give $40 and the place in wauconda is fine with that. You guys paying it I'm mr. Prospect are driving it up. Most I go for FS is $1. 2.

Brexit
07-25-18, 17:25
All the Korean places are more expensive than the Chinese it appears. But most Chinese don't do L3 and pretty much all Koreans offer it.

If I was just going for HE I give $40 and the place in wauconda is fine with that. You guys paying it I'm mr. Prospect are driving it up. Most I go for FS is $1. 2.

DomCorazon
07-25-18, 18:14
If I was just going for HE I give $40 and the place in wauconda is fine with that. You guys paying it I'm mr. Prospect are driving it up. Most I go for FS is $1. 2.Is place in Wauconda comparable to Mt P Korean spa? The atmosphere and FS if desired? Why go to Mt P to just get HE?

NitroPimp
07-25-18, 23:13
Yeah I got the Pink chick and she says what do you want so I say everything and give her $100 and she all you get for that is HE so I say give it back and she doesn't so I think FS is agreed, but she goes for HE and says next time you bring more $ and I say no next time I don't like being ripped off.I don't understand how she could do that. I would have a talk with Mama Lee on that situation, she speaks good English and she would listen to you I'm sure.

DMichaels69
07-26-18, 07:52
The mms is willing to listen to feedback? She seemed nice when I went and had I known she was open to feedback I may have said something.

I don't understand how she could do that. I would have a talk with Mama Lee on that situation, she speaks good English and she would listen to you I'm sure.

NitroPimp
07-26-18, 08:34
The mms is willing to listen to feedback? She seemed nice when I went and had I known she was open to feedback I may have said something.Yes, she is quite nice. I had an issue there too and she got me together with the girl to make sure we had an understanding. I will PM you the details, if I post it here she would know who I am and give me away. In the end, it was a problem that is common in the industry and goes right back to the mamasan. SHE ENDING UP APOLOGIZING!!

The other younger skinnier lady at the front desk doesn't really talk much, but I would still try. Like any other business. If you don't say something, it just gets worse. Judging by what I have read about Pinky it has festered too long. A good long talk with her may end up with her working in another spa or an attitude improvement.

Beast42
07-26-18, 09:18
Is place in Wauconda comparable to Mt P Korean spa? The atmosphere and FS if desired? Why go to Mt P to just get HE?Which spa in Wauconda are you referring to? There are 3 and none are K spa.

HeadFirst80
07-26-18, 20:16
Yes, she is quite nice. I had an issue there too and she got me together with the girl to make sure we had an understanding. I will PM you the details, if I post it here she would know who I am and give me away. In the end, it was a problem that is common in the industry and goes right back to the mamasan. SHE ENDING UP APOLOGIZING!!

The other younger skinnier lady at the front desk doesn't really talk much, but I would still try. Like any other business. If you don't say something, it just gets worse. Judging by what I have read about Pinky it has festered too long. A good long talk with her may end up with her working in another spa or an attitude improvement.I tried couple of days back and drew Coco. She asked me to put money down upfront. I left on table, she didn't even look at it and just go down to business. No discussion on how much should I put or anything though. Definitely repeat for me!

Brexit
07-27-18, 16:00
Most guys would just go somewhere else. Better to try and fix places if possible I think.

Yes, she is quite nice. I had an issue there too and she got me together with the girl to make sure we had an understanding. I will PM you the details, if I post it here she would know who I am and give me away. In the end, it was a problem that is common in the industry and goes right back to the mamasan. SHE ENDING UP APOLOGIZING!!

The other younger skinnier lady at the front desk doesn't really talk much, but I would still try. Like any other business. If you don't say something, it just gets worse. Judging by what I have read about Pinky it has festered too long. A good long talk with her may end up with her working in another spa or an attitude improvement.

Bbbuddy
07-27-18, 16:30
Is place in Wauconda comparable to Mt P Korean spa? The atmosphere and FS if desired? Why go to Mt P to just get HE?It is not comparable but my point was at exercise the pink one took me for $100 for just HE. I was saying if I want just HE I'd go to wauconda where the massage is better and only &60 and I leave $40 so half what exercise took me for.

Bbbuddy
07-28-18, 00:39
Is place in Wauconda comparable to Mt P Korean spa? The atmosphere and FS if desired? Why go to Mt P to just get HE?It is not comparable but my point was at exercise the pink one took me for $100 for just HE. I was saying if I want just HE I'd go to wauconda where the massage is better and only &60 and I leave $40 so half what exercise took me for.

DMichaels69
08-04-18, 20:11
Summary of a few visits to YUN in the last several months:

1. 40's MILF's attractive.

2. Zero personality.

3. Sub par massage.

4. Robotic extras.

The glory days of YUN and come and gone. Recommend in a pinch.

IceFourPlay
08-06-18, 12:59
Thanks to this board, for recommendations that lead to one of my greatest times ever. Hit your local hotspot and it was perfect. Not one complaint. Much different than the state to the North. Not much different than some of what I read, but full hour, and no hassle for everything a man could want. Happy to share through PM, if you are a name on this forum and contribute. Thanks guys!!

Meijerslp
08-08-18, 22:39
Had a very nice visit with what I was told was a new girl Angie. I would put her at mid to late 20's, absolutely a smoking bod with c bolt ons. She is a tiny thing, but still has some shape. 80 door fee and 120 covered everything, literally and figuratively. She is a very snug fit, which means I was out the door after about 35 min. She did offer to massage after, but I was good to go. To sum, CBJ, cfs. She let me pull and shoot some ropes across the bow. If anyone uses the first room on the left, carefull, because I cleared the towel and landed on a quilt or whatever they had covering. When I left there was a community service officer in the lot, maybe he needed a massage too. Saw another girl there, had to be about 5'8 or so, also very attractive.

Flipper12
08-09-18, 17:26
Had a very nice visit with what I was told was a new girl Angie. I would put her at mid to late 20's, absolutely a smoking bod with c bolt ons. She is a tiny thing, but still has some shape. 80 door fee and 120 covered everything, literally and figuratively. She is a very snug fit, which means I was out the door after about 35 min. She did offer to massage after, but I was good to go. To sum, CBJ, cfs. She let me pull and shoot some ropes across the bow. If anyone uses the first room on the left, carefull, because I cleared the towel and landed on a quilt or whatever they had covering. When I left there was a community service officer in the lot, maybe he needed a massage too. Saw another girl there, had to be about 5'8 or so, also very attractive.Pretty much a replica of my experience except I nutted in the bag. Asked for two pops but was denied so I guess it's just one pop for the $200.

I did partake in the massage which was pretty good relatively speaking.

The place is part of a pretty busy strip mall with a Mexican grocery store, restaurants and so on. Not sure how they're getting away with it.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-09-18, 17:38
Pretty much a replica of my experience except I nutted in the bag. Asked for two pops but was denied so I guess it's just one pop for the $200.

The place is part of a pretty busy strip mall with a Mexican grocery store, restaurants and so on. Not sure how they're getting away with it.It's best not to discuss the"why" just enjoy.

DMichaels69
08-09-18, 18:53
Get in, Get off, Get out.

Pretty much a replica of my experience except I nutted in the bag. Asked for two pops but was denied so I guess it's just one pop for the $200.

The place is part of a pretty busy strip mall with a Mexican grocery store, restaurants and so on. Not sure how they're getting away with it.

Bob521
08-09-18, 19:30
Like your comment DMichaels. Made me wonder if a drive through would speed things up.

Bob.

Get in, Get off, Get out.

MarkLipper
08-10-18, 00:50

The place is part of a pretty busy strip mall with a Mexican grocery store, restaurants and so on. Not sure how they're getting away with it.He nutted in the bag. What is your point?

Brexit
08-11-18, 15:03
It's a fairly typical spa location.

IrishOne9611
08-13-18, 17:41
I do t post offer but I did visit Yun recently.

Was a long time customer during the heyday. Was looking for something different t. Place was empty but that's fine. MMS took me to the room and I got undressed. Good TS with a lot of attention. Massage was good not great. After 10 min we decided to get to it. CBJ followed by 69 and finished k9. Was good not great but if I'm in the area I will repeat but back to the Polish for me.

Frogger7777
08-24-18, 08:53
I do t post offer but I did visit Yun recently.

Was a long time customer during the heyday. Was looking for something different t. Place was empty but that's fine. MMS took me to the room and I got undressed. Good TS with a lot of attention. Massage was good not great. After 10 min we decided to get to it. CBJ followed by 69 and finished k9. Was good not great but if I'm in the area I will repeat but back to the Polish for me.If you want to go to an AMP, go to Exercise Spa. Stop going to Yun. The place is trash.

Walker333
08-24-18, 11:57
If you want to go to an AMP, go to Exercise Spa. Stop going to Yun. The place is trash.It's always been a fucken, filthy, shit hole, (even after their reopening) and now it's even worse.

DomCorazon
08-24-18, 17:03
How does the one in Crystal Lake compare to Exercise?

Villa1028
08-24-18, 18:39
Is it me or is exercise is extremely busy today?

Walker333
08-24-18, 21:49
How does the one in Crystal Lake compare to Exercise?IMHO there is no difference, maybe exercise is slightly busier.

Croppyboy
08-25-18, 12:21
I went to Infinity last week. Got Laura but I thought she kept saying Nola!
Actually an ok massage. She had nice breasts and wore a skirt with a thong that had a little slit in the front. A little heavy.
However, I would put her at 55-60, which means she is older then that.

I opted for just a CBJ. Took her a little bit to get it done, but she did. I had money for FS but after seeing her body decided on a BJ.
Was hoping that it would be BBBJ, but it was not.
Tipped $80. I would stop in there again but would like to try Exercise. That was out of my way on that day.
I'll also post this in the appropriate forum.

How does the one in Crystal Lake compare to Exercise?

DMichaels69
08-25-18, 12:38
So there is a difference. There are no 55-60 yr old ladies working at Exercise. C'Mon. Now.

IMHO there is no difference, maybe exercise is slightly busier.

I went to Infinity last week. Got Laura but I thought she kept saying Nola!
Actually an ok massage. She had nice breasts and wore a skirt with a thong that had a little slit in the front. A little heavy.
However, I would put her at 55-60, which means she is older then that.

I opted for just a CBJ. Took her a little bit to get it done, but she did. I had money for FS but after seeing her body decided on a BJ.
Was hoping that it would be BBBJ, but it was not.
Tipped $80. I would stop in there again but would like to try Exercise. That was out of my way on that day.
I'll also post this in the appropriate forum.

Walker333
08-25-18, 14:52
So there is a difference. There are no 55-60 yr old ladies working at Exercise. C'Mon. Now.I've never seen any grannies at exercise. The talent there seems to be fresh.

Want Blow Jobs
08-25-18, 21:19
I've never seen any grannies at exercise. The talent there seems to be fresh.If you've never seen grannies at Exercise, you were not going there 10 - 12 years ago.

DMichaels69
08-26-18, 09:22
To level set here Exercise 10 to 12 years ago was not the old SKY ONE which is what Exercise is now. They took it over from the "old" Exercise crew. Today Exercise has no grannies as from previous reports. The initial response to this was someone saying there are no differences between Exercise today and Infinity In Crystal lake.

If you've never seen grannies at Exercise, you were not going there 10 - 12 years ago.

Frogger7777
08-26-18, 16:42
To level set here Exercise 10 to 12 years ago was not the old SKY ONE which is what Exercise is now. They took it over from the "old" Exercise crew. Today Exercise has no grannies as from previous reports. The initial response to this was someone saying there are no differences between Exercise today and Infinity In Crystal lake.Exercise features women in their 20's and 30's.

UBeMyFriend99
08-26-18, 19:48
Went to exercise today. 1st time. Happened to be in the area so I thought why not. I asked mamasan who is working, hoping to get someone good based on previous reviews. I don't think mamasan understood me. She replied " oh you want Anna, I go get her". I actually didn't mention any names but oh well. So Anna finally came in and had a very flirty attitude which was great. I would put her around 40 ish but in fantastic shape. Off to the table shower with a slight bit of flirting but back in the room she lightly licked my ass before beginning the massage. The actual massage was ok at best but then, while I was face down she tongued everything quite well from behind and ultimately finished me with those soft lips. I always wish I could take them home for a night to ultimately explore every facet of fun and pleasure. Reminds a lot of pine tree before it closed. I haven't been there since it reopened thinking it may be to risky still. Not even sure if it has the same name.

Walker333
08-27-18, 16:14
Went to exercise today. 1st time. Happened to be in the area so I thought why not. I asked mamasan who is working, hoping to get someone good based on previous reviews. I don't think mamasan understood me. She replied " oh you want Anna, I go get her". I actually didn't mention any names but oh well. So Anna finally came in and had a very flirty attitude which was great. I would put her around 40 ish but in fantastic shape. Off to the table shower with a slight bit of flirting but back in the room she lightly licked my ass before beginning the massage. The actual massage was ok at best but then, while I was face down she tongued everything quite well from behind and ultimately finished me with those soft lips. I always wish I could take them home for a night to ultimately explore every facet of fun and pleasure. Reminds a lot of pine tree before it closed. I haven't been there since it reopened thinking it may be to risky still. Not even sure if it has the same name.What was the damage? Any negotiations?

GoodStuff
08-27-18, 16:56
Stopped by Exercise as I happened to be passing through over the weekend and saw the positive reports here. Had a very enjoyable time with a spinner in her 20's. It seemed to be a bit busy but the mms did a good job directing traffic.

John The Lover
08-27-18, 17:17
Went there early afternoon today and it was busy; Mamasan told me to wait for 15 minutes. Afterwards she came and said that I can only have 30 minutes. Told her that I drove an hr to get there and to just do 30 minutes does not seem kosher. She asked me to wait for another 30 minutes for the 1st available girl. I asked her for June or Susie or Candy (reviewed by the noble gentlemen on this board) but she told me that I should not trust what I read online about her girls. It seems to me that she might be aware about reviews online. Anyway, she told me that I can wait for 30 misn and take the 1st available girl or do I want to come another day. This was weird because she knows who is currently busy and for how long. Anyway, I decided to wait. At least I was sitting in a well ventilated clean room.

After about 30 minutes, a 30+ year old who said her name is Ana King showed up. Took a table shower and she nicely scrubbed and attended to the boys and the back door. When we went back to the massage room, I laid $120 on the table and she asked me if I was a cop. It was a funny question because she just scrubbed my boys and the ass. So I proceeded to give a hi five to her untrimmed Bush while encouraging her to wish the boys a mouthering wet hello. With the introduction out of the way, what killed the mood for a moment was the wrangling about the money. She wanted $160, claiming that Johnny was too big. I know from this board that $120 is about more or less the norm, especially if you have not met the provider before. It downed on me at that time that maybe Ana King could be no other than the infamous Pink that we have been warned to avoid.

Finally settled on $140 in exchange for some good ass licking as part of the dream. Remaining performance was subpar. The licking was so so and the complaint about Johnny being big was constant for the remainder of the appointment. She did not let me pound and naturally Johnny went to sleep. I asked her to wake him up with a BJ, which she did covered. All and all $220 for basically some play and CBJ since there was really zero massage. Quite disappointing from my perspective.

When I left, mamasan asked me to use the back door because there was just a stream of customers. I guess pipes were blocked all weekend long and had to be emptied! As usual YMMV but not sure If I will drive an hr again and not be able to choose who I want to see.

Stay Safe. Peace Out Gents.

DMichaels69
08-27-18, 19:07
That sounds like Pink and if its her no need to be politically correct. Tell her to take what you offered and shut the hell up or zero tip.

Went there early afternoon today and it was busy; Mamasan told me to wait for 15 minutes. Afterwards she came and said that I can only have 30 minutes. Told her that I drove an hr to get there and to just do 30 minutes does not seem kosher. She asked me to wait for another 30 minutes for the 1st available girl. I asked her for June or Susie or Candy (reviewed by the noble gentlemen on this board) but she told me that I should not trust what I read online about her girls. It seems to me that she might be aware about reviews online. Anyway, she told me that I can wait for 30 misn and take the 1st available girl or do I want to come another day. This was weird because she knows who is currently busy and for how long. Anyway, I decided to wait. At least I was sitting in a well ventilated clean room.

After about 30 minutes, a 30+ year old who said her name is Ana King showed up. Took a table shower and she nicely scrubbed and attended to the boys and the back door. When we went back to the massage room, I laid $120 on the table and she asked me if I was a cop. It was a funny question because she just scrubbed my boys and the ass. So I proceeded to give a hi five to her untrimmed Bush while encouraging her to wish the boys a mouthering wet hello. With the introduction out of the way, what killed the mood for a moment was the wrangling about the money. She wanted $160, claiming that Johnny was too big. I know from this board that $120 is about more or less the norm, especially if you have not met the provider before. It downed on me at that time that maybe Ana King could be no other than the infamous Pink that we have been warned to avoid.

Finally settled on $140 in exchange for some good ass licking as part of the dream. Remaining performance was subpar. The licking was so so and the complaint about Johnny being big was constant for the remainder of the appointment. She did not let me pound and naturally Johnny went to sleep. I asked her to wake him up with a BJ, which she did covered. All and all $220 for basically some play and CBJ since there was really zero massage. Quite disappointing from my perspective.

When I left, mamasan asked me to use the back door because there was just a stream of customers. I guess pipes were blocked all weekend long and had to be emptied! As usual YMMV but not sure If I will drive an hr again and not be able to choose who I want to see.

Stay Safe. Peace Out Gents.

RamRod1172
08-28-18, 17:53
I don't know why pinky is getting such a bad rep. I have seen her multiple times and never left disappointed. YMMV with her I guess. She has never bartered with me. Standard tip. Just my. 02 cents.

DMichaels69
08-29-18, 07:32
Its called reading comprehension.

I don't know why pinky is getting such a bad rep. I have seen her multiple times and never left disappointed. YMMV with her I guess. She has never bartered with me. Standard tip. Just my. 02 cents.

Beast42
08-29-18, 18:18
Made a early afternoon visit to what used to be Asiana Spa and is now called Relax Center. Better known as the AMP on Oakton, across from the box car. I rang the door bell and was met at the door by Summer who appears to be working solo while June is on vacation. Bottom line is that Summer gives one of the best massages in the area and the finish far exceeds all the amateur and want to-be MT's who charge and expect more. Received the full hour and was satisfied with the standard tip. Consistantly good as always.

GentleBen1
09-02-18, 18:27
Made a early afternoon visit to what used to be Asiana Spa and is now called Relax Center. Better known as the AMP on Oakton, across from the box car. I rang the door bell and was met at the door by Summer who appears to be working solo while June is on vacation. Bottom line is that Summer gives one of the best massages in the area and the finish far exceeds all the amateur and want to-be MT's who charge and expect more. Received the full hour and was satisfied with the standard tip. Consistantly good as always.I have seen her back to when her hair was long. Has a long time boyfriend and the only negative is she does not like being touched.

Will allow me access to a pair of nice B / C implants though. Nothing BTW but OTC.

NitroPimp
09-26-18, 16:29
Stopped in new appointment luck of the draw I got a beautiful provider named Bella. I can tell you she is almost as hot as June who was there during the summer.

At any rate I laid 200 on the counter. Asked me what I wanted. I told her the whole menu. She said "half hour right?" I said 'No, 1 hour'. She said that's not enough. Excuse me? Apparently her pussy is so golden that it was worth more than even June's! I don't go in with a full wallet. Just enough to cover the services but I had a crumpled-up 10 in my pocket and offered that to split the difference and still wasn't enough.

I settled for the whole menu with a half an hour but not happy about that. And I feel like I ripped off because I only got the half-hour. A half hour there is way too rushed. With the table shower and time in the sauna you really only have about 20 minutes. I would rather have the whole hour to get relaxed.

Bella got the job done but just in the nick of time.

I hope the owners read this post. I looked for somebody on the way out but there was nobody. I should have asked for the owner.

I was kind of in a strange state of mine satisfied having spend time with a beautiful young GPS princess and then kind of pissed because I got shorted on time to be honest. 200 should have been good enough.

DomCorazon
09-26-18, 23:49

I hope the owners read this post. I looked for somebody on the way out but there was nobody. I should have asked for the owner.

I was kind of in a strange state of mine satisfied having spend time with a beautiful young GPS princess and then kind of pissed because I got shorted on time to be honest. 200 should have been good enough.And other Mongers wonder why the girls want their "tip" up front. Was this whole post over an extra 20 or 40? I imagine maybe Xercise is now trying for 160 with the new place east of O'hare asking for the same. But with more places available prices should go the opposite direction. Let's stop calling it a tip. There's the house fee and the MT fee (for whatever level of service). Personally, I have no problem with the current price points.

DMichaels69
09-27-18, 07:12
Is there a reason your white knighting for these hookers at Exercise?

And other Mongers wonder why the girls want their "tip" up front. Was this whole post over an extra 20 or 40? I imagine maybe Xercise is now trying for 160 with the new place east of O'hare asking for the same. But with more places available prices should go the opposite direction. Let's stop calling it a tip. There's the house fee and the MT fee (for whatever level of service). Personally, I have no problem with the current price points.

DMichaels69
09-27-18, 07:42
The only thing to do is leave and spend your hard earned money where its appreciated. I don't think the mms cares as there seem to be more than enough high schooler's willing to throw all kinds of money their way.

Stopped in new appointment luck of the draw I got a beautiful provider named Bella. I can tell you she is almost as hot as June who was there during the summer.

At any rate I laid 200 on the counter. Asked me what I wanted. I told her the whole menu. She said "half hour right?" I said 'No, 1 hour'. She said that's not enough. Excuse me? Apparently her pussy is so golden that it was worth more than even June's! I don't go in with a full wallet. Just enough to cover the services but I had a crumpled-up 10 in my pocket and offered that to split the difference and still wasn't enough.

I settled for the whole menu with a half an hour but not happy about that. And I feel like I ripped off because I only got the half-hour. A half hour there is way too rushed. With the table shower and time in the sauna you really only have about 20 minutes. I would rather have the whole hour to get relaxed.

I was kind of in a strange state of mine satisfied having spend time with a beautiful young GPS princess and then kind of pissed because I got shorted on time to be honest. 200 should have been good enough.

SaintChuck
09-27-18, 12:17

I was kind of in a strange state of mine satisfied having spend time with a beautiful young GPS princess and then kind of pissed because I got shorted on time to be honest. 200 should have been good enough.After reading your post I am even more cemented on my decision to always avoid Korean places. For the price that you paid, you could have went to an Asian apartment and had sex in a real bed and probably got your entire 60 minutes. I am only responding to your post because you stated that you felt "Ripped Off" and I agree with you. SaintChuck.

NitroPimp
09-27-18, 14:25
After reading your post I am even more cemented on my decision to always avoid Korean places. For the price that you paid, you could have went to an Asian apartment and had sex in a real bed and probably got your entire 60 minutes. I am only responding to your post because you stated that you felt "Ripped Off" and I agree with you. SaintChuck.Yeah, I agree I do feel ripped off. In fact I may never go back there again. I knew they were greedy but this one takes the cake. If the hour fee is $80 and a tip was 120 then I would have been square. But apparently she's telling me her tip should be 140 so what is my half hour fee? $60 ?

I had thought I did quite well there up until this point. Don't get me wrong, just may have been one of the best looking girls I've had a chance to be with but it was all over with way too soon.

And I think that's what it's all about. Get you in and out as fast as possible so the next sucker can get swindled. But I blame it on myself I could have walked.

HappyRob
09-27-18, 17:45
Made a visit to Oakton this week for a HH. Had Summer and those amazing hands- damn I wish I can touch, but she doesn't allow it. Does it get better or open up after a while? Regardless will be back for more of those hands- Damage was standard.

DomCorazon
09-27-18, 18:34
Just tired of hearing gps, etc over an extra 20 for the "hour". Prices have been the same for about two years. I haven't been in quite some time but I'm sure I'll end up going again. Obviously more pay for it than walk out so its not going to go down. Like SaintChuck said, for $$, could have went to a nice thai place and had a way better experience. Why blow your fun money on a rushed experience? Plus the only L3 $$/ hr AMP in the county of lake that I was aware of got shut down.

Frogger7777
09-28-18, 09:02

I was kind of in a strange state of mine satisfied having spend time with a beautiful young GPS princess and then kind of pissed because I got shorted on time to be honest. 200 should have been good enough.Exercise is the only AMP I visit now, but your report is fairly typical, unfortunately. The girls at Exercise are easily the most attractive girls at an AMP you'll find, but there's often still the annoying haggling over small amounts of money. The attractiveness of the girls keeps me coming back occasionally, but the haggling keeps me from coming back regularly.

Elmwoood
09-28-18, 11:55
Made a visit to Oakton this week for a HH. Had Summer and those amazing hands- damn I wish I can touch, but she doesn't allow it. Does it get better or open up after a while? Regardless will be back for more of those hands- Damage was standard.I have been going there for a few years. I know that she doesn't want to be touched so I don't try. Why bother she gives a great massage and finish.

We are friendly to each other I am a regular but I feel if I have to touch I will go elsewhere.

ADiesel
09-28-18, 13:24
Visited exercise the other day and got apple. Pretty with very nice boobs. Not much ass. Brought 180, but that was only enough for HH CBJ. Overall decent experience with the shower and sauna. But too expensive, although apple had good CBJ skills. Not much enthusiasm. Probably won't go back.

Walker333
09-28-18, 15:35
Made a visit to Oakton this week for a HH. Had Summer and those amazing hands- damn I wish I can touch, but she doesn't allow it. Does it get better or open up after a while? Regardless will be back for more of those hands- Damage was standard.I know her for years and do hove some very limited access. So, the answer to your question is NO, she probably will NOT open up, unless you make dozens of visits, and even then YMMV.

GeorgeHerbert
09-28-18, 17:33
A Sunday evening visit to the place advertising itself either on Layaural Avenue or Laurel Avenue. Inexpensive for the area, and you get what you pay for. Not one word of English, the younger therapist is a heavyset 50's. The older therapist looks light she fought against the Japanese in World War Two. One of those interesting hours where ten minutes in you wished you had paid for the half-hour. Bruises up and down the spine. She followed that with bruises placed carefully along each shoulder blade. I guess I shouldn't have requested the bone-only massage with my phone's Chinese translator. I was ready to leave at twenty-five minutes, so that is what I did. The therapist was very confused, but pleasant. She helped me tie my shoes, and gave me a yellow mango on my way out the back door. In the end, a half-hour spent along with sixty dollars and a five in tip to learn there was such a thing as yellow mangoes. On the way back to my car I looked around downtown Highland Park and wondered WTF. Unsure if it is legit or not, but either way it will only be in business a few more months at most.

SzForLife
09-28-18, 17:42
Exercise is the only AMP I visit now, but your report is fairly typical, unfortunately. The girls at Exercise are easily the most attractive girls at an AMP you'll find, but there's often still the annoying haggling over small amounts of money. The attractiveness of the girls keeps me coming back occasionally, but the haggling keeps me from coming back regularly.Was making sales calls today and stopped at Xercise. MMS said too busy come back. I am never in that area being a die hard Southside, so I probably will never return. Ended up at Evergreen again. By far that is the most beautiful AMP I have ever been in. The lay out is great.

Hardwood1060
09-29-18, 07:18
Although I've RTFF multiple times, I thought maybe, just maybe the stars would align. Went to thanks this week need end of day. Greeted by a fit, tight bodied (maybe A cup) masseuse. Massage was very good. No worries about the towel and lots of playing near the boys. But on the flip the only thing offered was SS.

Oh well, left with a good massage and blue balls. $ . 65 house + . 20 tip.

GentleBen1
09-29-18, 21:27
I know her for years and do hove some very limited access. So, the answer to your question is NO, she probably will NOT open up, unless you make dozens of visits, and even then YMMV.Nothing below the waist but if you are a long time customer and treat her well she at least with me has allowed play with the girls. Her plastic surgeon in China did an excellent job.

Walker333
09-30-18, 12:35
Nothing below the waist but if you are a long time customer and treat her well she at least with me has allowed play with the girls. Her plastic surgeon in China did an excellent job.She is cold and distant, but we have good, friendly relationships. So, being concerned about keeping that limited friendless, I hesitated even to hint about her taking off her top. Although I'd love to see and touch what's underneath.

Beast42
09-30-18, 15:57
She is cold and distant, but we have good, friendly relationships. So, being concerned about keeping that limited friendless, I hesitated even to hint about her taking off her top. Although I'd love to see and touch what's underneath.I have to agree with that in reference to Summer. I've seen her at least 4 times and I feel I'm rewarded for 'Not" trying to get too friendly with her. She doesn't appear to get any joy from it so I just enjoy what she does for me.

AddictedToAmp
10-01-18, 01:37
A Sunday evening visit to the place advertising itself either on Layaural Avenue or Laurel Avenue. Inexpensive for the area, and you get what you pay for. Not one word of English, the younger therapist is a heavyset 50's. The older therapist looks light she fought against the Japanese in World War Two. One of those interesting hours where ten minutes in you wished you had paid for the half-hour. Bruises up and down the spine. She followed that with bruises placed carefully along each shoulder blade. I guess I shouldn't have requested the bone-only massage with my phone's Chinese translator. I was ready to leave at twenty-five minutes, so that is what I did. The therapist was very confused, but pleasant. She helped me tie my shoes, and gave me a yellow mango on my way out the back door. In the end, a half-hour spent along with sixty dollars and a five in tip to learn there was such a thing as yellow mangoes. On the way back to my car I looked around downtown Highland Park and wondered WTF. Unsure if it is legit or not, but either way it will only be in business a few more months at most.This HP place was being discussed in the Gurnee / Waukegan (I think) forum, so I copied and pasted your hilarious review over there (giving you credit of course). Thanks for saving me, I was about to try them out.

AddictedToAmp
10-01-18, 01:42
Although I've RTFF multiple times, I thought maybe, just maybe the stars would align. Went to thanks this week need end of day. Greeted by a fit, tight bodied (maybe A cup) masseuse. Massage was very good. No worries about the towel and lots of playing near the boys. But on the flip the only thing offered was SS.

Oh well, left with a good massage and blue balls. $ . 65 house + . 20 tip.Which place are you referring to? I checked your past posts, couldn't tell.

Mongger
10-01-18, 01:55

I hope the owners read this post. I looked for somebody on the way out but there was nobody. I should have asked for the owner..OK I'm dumb. What does GPS stand for?

GPS=Golden Pussy Syndrom

A2

Walker333
10-01-18, 09:21
OK I'm dumb. What does GPS stand for?Golden Pussy Syndrome.

IceFourPlay
10-01-18, 13:53
Yeah, I agree I do feel ripped off. In fact I may never go back there again. I knew they were greedy but this one takes the cake. If the hour fee is $80 and a tip was 120 then I would have been square. But apparently she's telling me her tip should be 140 so what is my half hour fee? $60 ?

I had thought I did quite well there up until this point. Don't get me wrong, just may have been one of the best looking girls I've had a chance to be with but it was all over with way too soon.

And I think that's what it's all about. Get you in and out as fast as possible so the next sucker can get swindled. But I blame it on myself I could have walked.I don't have the foundations of experience that you locals have, but I hate to say, I think the 140 FS is spreading across IL. Belv. Area has one that wants that, and will insist on it. I agree with the guy who said ES has the best looking girls. Table shower might not be free for half hour. I have seen a place like that. Not sure what the politics are at that place, but that might be why it was 80 to house. I always do an hour, and I always carry 20 extra. I usually pay what I read on here, and it has served me well, same as your posts! It sucks to pay more, but you guys have way better options than the state to the north. So theres that. LOL.

PhilMendel
10-01-18, 14:00
Visited exercise the other day and got apple. Pretty with very nice boobs. Not much ass. Brought 180, but that was only enough for HH CBJ. Overall decent experience with the shower and sauna. But too expensive, although apple had good CBJ skills. Not much enthusiasm. Probably won't go back.I saw Apple last time I went to Exercise. FS with everything (covered) on the menu. She was a lot of fun and had a good body. Great boobs. Just my opinion, but YMMV.

Iggy4321
10-02-18, 14:02
She is cold and distant, but we have good, friendly relationships. So, being concerned about keeping that limited friendless, I hesitated even to hint about her taking off her top. Although I'd love to see and touch what's underneath.It's tough. I moved from the area but I try and get back every so often. While I've had more fun with June, they both give an incredible release. If you don't go into it with high expectations for roaming you will have a good time.

Goodtimechicago
10-02-18, 16:02
I saw Apple last time I went to Exercise. FS with everything (covered) on the menu. She was a lot of fun and had a good body. Great boobs. Just my opinion, but YMMV.I second Apple. Was hoping to keep her a secret considering how hard it was to see June after reports but the cat is out of the bag.

Sarcastic King
10-11-18, 18:03
I'm in town visiting and plan to go to exercise spa. Sounds like place to go.

What is the rate? I see $200 isn't enough but a few months back another monger said 140.

Thanks!

AsianAddict
10-11-18, 19:45
Got sick of the level 1 only places in the NW burbs decided to make the trek to Exercise. Glad I did. Walked in and Mamasan said "you have been here before, Right" of course I said yes. Was led to a room about 3 minutes later in walked Candy. 5' maybe in her early 30's wearing a nice revealing dress. She asked for the hour up front and told me to get undressed. She came back and led me to the TS. Very thorough, didn't miss a spot, then a couple minutes in the sauna. Back in the room the table is small and hard as a rock. Wow, these have to be the worst tables ever. It's like laying directly on top of plywood. Anyways Candy did a decent massage and allowed any roaming I wanted. On the flip she asked me how much I paid last time I was here. (thanks to all you fine gents) I started low and she accepted. I told her $. I was happy with that. She dropped the dress and proceeded with a little Tuma and BBBJ / CBJ. Then CG / Doggie and Mish. I asked her if she would manual finish on her, she did. Stradeling her stomach she released me on her tits. Clean up and left. Candy is maybe a 8 on the AMP scale (being generous.) but she is younger. So that's a big plus would love some more info on who else is there and descriptions. If anyone wants to PM me let me know.

Walker333
10-11-18, 23:54

What is the rate? I see $200 isn't enough but a few months back another monger said 140.

Thanks!200 was a total damage (80 to the house + 120 tip), 140 was just a tip alone, that is considered slightly higher than a common rate for FS.

JustAMonger
10-12-18, 13:57

Thanks!140 is the latest tip amount they been demanding. As you can see others have gotten away with less including myself. A couple of the GPS girls will try to beg you for whatever. They know these are the best looking girls in the Chicago North suburbs and charged accordingly.

Rstuart
10-15-18, 11:02
Hadn't been in quite a while but stopped in last week. Was told there was a 15 minute wait and was put in a room. A couple minutes later I was moved to another room, and was greeted by Suzy. Good looking and we jumped right into massage. She was pretty touchy out of the gate with a great natural set, in the end we settled on 30 min. Light massage followed by a very well done all inclusive finish. 2 out the door.

MikeJones333
10-17-18, 16:18
Hadn't been in quite a while but stopped in last week. Was told there was a 15 minute wait and was put in a room. A couple minutes later I was moved to another room, and was greeted by Suzy. Good looking and we jumped right into massage. She was pretty touchy out of the gate with a great natural set, in the end we settled on 30 min. Light massage followed by a very well done all inclusive finish. 2 out the door.What time did you go? Did you call ahead or just luck of the draw?

Walker333
10-18-18, 19:00
What time did you go? Did you call ahead or just luck of the draw?You can go at anytime and no appointment is necessary. I my experience the best time is as early as possible. Later on, there might be some waiting time.

DomCorazon
10-22-18, 20:56
You can go at anytime and no appointment is necessary. I my experience the best time is as early as possible. Later on, there might be some waiting time.Since you're there for V tell boss lady you want a girl who's name starts with a V. Nothing like my ATF Nani, but really nice girl, sexy body. Glad I bailed on Asiana and met her. Calm down, its usual fee and its discussed in advance. I know, discussing business ruins that mood with the garmin hookers.

Walker333
10-23-18, 09:25
Since you're there for V tell boss lady you want a girl who's name starts with a V. Nothing like my ATF Nani, but really nice girl, sexy body. Glad I bailed on Asiana and met her. Calm down, its usual fee and its discussed in advance. I know, discussing business ruins that mood with the garmin hookers.Asiana is ok place but not for fun, for sure. Nice massage, but very limited L1 and below average appearance.

GMan25
10-23-18, 11:48
I have only been 1-2 times they essentially moved from being Sky1. Is the MMS there at Exercise the same tiny little old lady that was at Sky? The couple times I went the mms was a much younger woman, who remembered me from before but I didn't see the old lady.

DMichaels69
10-23-18, 21:04
The one time I went it was an old MMS. I remember one of the mms at sky1 was young and nice looking.

I have only been 1-2 times they essentially moved from being Sky1. Is the MMS there at Exercise the same tiny little old lady that was at Sky? The couple times I went the mms was a much younger woman, who remembered me from before but I didn't see the old lady.

NitroPimp
10-24-18, 09:54
I have only been 1-2 times they essentially moved from being Sky1. Is the MMS there at Exercise the same tiny little old lady that was at Sky? The couple times I went the mms was a much younger woman, who remembered me from before but I didn't see the old lady.When I have been to Exercise Spa I have seen teo mamasans. Want to see obviously older heavier one they call Mama Lee. The other is thinner younger in has good English skills at least as far as getting you to a room. She's nothing special to look at. But I guess she doesn't have to be either.

I never made it to Sky one.

JustAMonger
10-24-18, 14:09
The one time I went it was an old MMS. I remember one of the mms at sky1 was young and nice looking.Mama Lee is the old Mamasan, probably about 70+ years old. Nice lady.

DomCorazon
10-25-18, 16:55
Mama Lee is the old Mamasan, probably about 70+ years old. Nice lady.Just saying that because someone tipped her off to this forum and she reads it. Other mms said she remembered me over the week end and I was doubting her.

Walker333
10-26-18, 13:28
Just saying that because someone tipped her off to this forum and she reads it. Other mms said she remembered me over the week end and I was doubting her.I've seen at least 3 or maybe even 4 different MMS at these places. One actually was young and good looking. Regardless of their age sometimes they do recognize us, sometimes just pretend, but it really doesn't matter at these places as long as we act the way that MMS consider normal.

Bob521
10-27-18, 00:26
I can say a large number of owners and a reasonable number of workers read the forum. And they all talk. And heck yes they remember the customers. So you should keep that in mind when you go to a store and also when you make a post. I heavily edit my posts for this reason. Bob.

I've seen at least 3 or maybe even 4 different MMS at these places. One actually was young and good looking. Regardless of their age sometimes they do recognize us, sometimes just pretend, but it really doesn't matter at these places as long as we act the way that MMS consider normal.

Mongger
10-29-18, 02:02
I've been to exercise 3 times over past 5 months. I just do the 30 min. My damage has been 60 house fee and 120 tip. Is this the norm for 30 min?

Also, I hear it's 80/140 for the hour. Any reason why the hour is worth the extra 40?

GMan25
10-29-18, 13:08
I've been to exercise 3 times over past 5 months. I just do the 30 min. My damage has been 60 house fee and 120 tip. Is this the norm for 30 min?

Also, I hear it's 80/140 for the hour. Any reason why the hour is worth the extra 40?The added 30 minutes increases their belief in the tip amount. The tip is for their time, not just the extras. Do the math. If they were to string together two separate customers at 30 minutes each, they may earn (depending on the actual extra provided) $200-$240. Therefore, they add a little extra for the 60 minute massage.

MikeJones333
10-29-18, 13:14

Also, I hear it's 80/140 for the hour. Any reason why the hour is worth the extra 40?If you're actually looking to get some extra massage time it might be worth it. Otherwise, probably not. However, when I do a half hour sometimes I feel rushed if there is a table shower, sauna, etc. So I always do the hour wherever I go unless I'm in a super pinch for time.

Walker333
10-29-18, 15:39
If you're actually looking to get some extra massage time it might be worth it. Otherwise, probably not. However, when I do a half hour sometimes I feel rushed if there is a table shower, sauna, etc. So I always do the hour wherever I go unless I'm in a super pinch for time.I've done 30 and 60 many times. It seems tha MTs, especially Asians, provide better treatment, not just longer, if a client buys full 60, unless they specifically emphasize that they have 30 for 50 special.

Flipper12
10-30-18, 23:03

Also, I hear it's 80/140 for the hour. Any reason why the hour is worth the extra 40?Last time I went, she literally told me an hour is 50 minutes. I paid for the hour and she was like all done about 45 minutes in. I told her I paid for the hour and she said an hour is 50 minutes.

I was there for 50 minutes between the time I walked in and out. Not sure if it's the same deal for 30 min where 30 = 25.

DMichaels69
10-31-18, 08:09
LOL. They screw you in a good way and bad way. Typical.

Last time I went, she literally told me an hour is 50 minutes. I paid for the hour and she was like all done about 45 minutes in. I told her I paid for the hour and she said an hour is 50 minutes.

I was there for 50 minutes between the time I walked in and out. Not sure if it's the same deal for 30 min where 30 = 25.

Avg Joe
10-31-18, 20:20

Also, I hear it's 80/140 for the hour. Any reason why the hour is worth the extra 40?The reason the hour is an extra 40 is simple. Because they know we will pay it. And, it's not an extra 40 for an hour, it's more like 40 for an extra 15-20 min. For 220 an hour you can get a pretty good escort or you can get a FS Asian apartment for 160 an hour and none of the hassles of will she or won't she.

DomCorazon
11-01-18, 20:51
The reason the hour is an extra 40 is simple. Because they know we will pay it. And, it's not an extra 40 for an hour, it's more like 40 for an extra 15-20 min. For 220 an hour you can get a pretty good escort or you can get a FS Asian apartment for 160 an hour and none of the hassles of will she or won't she.Yes, FS Thai indie, money well spent. No, asian apartment for 160.

Avg Joe
11-01-18, 22:54
Yes, FS Thai indie, money well spent. No, asian apartment for 160.The asian apartment I have gone to 3-4 times now is 160 total for FS and I have been pretty happy with their service. I like the apartments better than the AMP's.

AvgWhiteGuy
11-02-18, 14:41
I often use an emp service that hosts in various locs around Glenview. If you haven't met Grace yet you are missing something absolutely special. Mid 20's, killer body, fun personality (wears a mask, but it's cool) loves 69 and DATY in general. Guys I hesitated to share this because she's definitely top 2 in my ATF. If you've met her please reply and let me know if you disagree!

DMichaels69
11-02-18, 18:50
What type of mask does she wear and why?

I often use an emp service that hosts in various locs around Glenview. If you haven't met Grace yet you are missing something absolutely special. Mid 20's, killer body, fun personality (wears a mask, but it's cool) loves 69 and DATY in general. Guys I hesitated to share this because she's definitely top 2 in my ATF. If you've met her please reply and let me know if you disagree!

Villa1028
11-02-18, 20:12
The asian apartment I have gone to 3-4 times now is 160 total for FS and I have been pretty happy with their service. I like the apartments better than the AMP's.Please pm me to where to go for Asian apt. I would love to try as I always go to AMP a lot so I would like to try a different venue.

TJGeek
11-03-18, 11:04
I often use an emp service that hosts in various locs around Glenview. If you haven't met Grace yet you are missing something absolutely special. Mid 20's, killer body, fun personality (wears a mask, but it's cool) loves 69 and DATY in general. Guys I hesitated to share this because she's definitely top 2 in my ATF. If you've met her please reply and let me know if you disagree!I totally agree with you! I've seen Grace at least 4 times in the last 2 years (doesn't work every day) and she has a cute petite body and the eye mask (and accent) makes it a different experience. She starts off shy but gets into it and the 69 has been great but I never CIM as I save it for the FS. Not sure she does MSOG. She is one of my ATF also but the location is meh.

TJGeek
11-03-18, 11:06
What type of mask does she wear and why?She no doubt has a cute face underneath the eye cover. The mask is what you would see at high end masquerade balls. Except in this case, the balls are in her mouth while you DATY!

DomCorazon
11-03-18, 14:46
She no doubt has a cute face underneath the eye cover. The mask is what you would see at high end masquerade balls. Except in this case, the balls are in her mouth while you DATY!Maybe I'll show up with one too. I'm the one embarrassed by my dad bod. Texted about her a couple weeks ago but she wasn't available at the time. Is it like a motel 6 or similar they work out of? I hate going to hotels. I walk with a purpose, but I always feel like I'm more likely to get busted there. I'll go just to see if I can get her to remove the mask.

TJGeek
11-03-18, 16:22
I often use an emp service that hosts in various locs around Glenview. If you haven't met Grace yet you are missing something absolutely special. Mid 20's, killer body, fun personality (wears a mask, but it's cool) loves 69 and DATY in general. Guys I hesitated to share this because she's definitely top 2 in my ATF. If you've met her please reply and let me know if you disagree!Grace is the only one that consistently gives FS from that crew (and is cute). I know they change frequently but are there any cute ones that do FS that you can recommend? PM me if better.

DomCorazon
11-03-18, 20:26
So anybody else get some exercise with Vivian? Early 30's great natural body.

NitroPimp
11-04-18, 10:14
If you're actually looking to get some extra massage time it might be worth it. Otherwise, probably not. However, when I do a half hour sometimes I feel rushed if there is a table shower, sauna, etc. So I always do the hour wherever I go unless I'm in a super pinch for time.Yeah, I know I'm a little late on this but I got to agree I hate the rush in the half-hour. Especially if there's a table shower involved. That eats up way too much time and then you got 20 minutes to perform. Not an easy task approaching 60 years old. I have never failed to get a finish, unfortunately usually ends with a HJ when I pay for much more.

Mongger
11-05-18, 02:48
The asian apartment I have gone to 3-4 times now is 160 total for FS and I have been pretty happy with their service. I like the apartments better than the AMP's.I suspect it's CBJ before the CFS for that 160. Not a bad deal but how do the girls look at your apartment stop?

The 2 things good about exercise are, no appointment needed and the girls are young with nice bodies.

J Jones228
11-06-18, 13:45
The asian apartment I have gone to 3-4 times now is 160 total for FS and I have been pretty happy with their service. I like the apartments better than the AMP's.First time posting. All of my old contacts are dead numbers now. Old fav was 90/53. 630-0306 How do you find a safe place? A few months ago I reached out online to a potential but got a call back from uncle LEO. Frustrating.

J Jones228
11-06-18, 13:50
The asian apartment I have gone to 3-4 times now is 160 total for FS and I have been pretty happy with their service. I like the apartments better than the AMP's.First time posting. All of my old contacts are dead numbers now. Old fav was 90/53. 630-0306 How do you find a safe place? A few months ago I reached out online to a potential but got a call back from uncle LEO. Frustrating.

Jackncoke1
11-07-18, 01:06
Is it just me or am I the only one that hasn't been to exercise.

I think I feel A little intimidated. I don't Know if it's the young hot girls or the price.

I generally stick to legit. One day I'll go.

Walker333
11-07-18, 21:38

I think I feel A little intimidated. I don't Know if it's the young hot girls or the price.

I generally stick to legit. One day I'll go.Well, it's up to you man, but Ex is the place where the funny stuff happens. Good luck and stay safe.

AddictedToAmp
11-08-18, 15:21

I generally stick to legit. One day I'll go.Ha! You're not the only one who hasn't gotten around to going there. For me it's mostly the price. I've gotten FS in spa's many times, but never paid quite that much yet.

Jackncoke1
11-08-18, 15:50
Ha! You're not the only one who hasn't gotten around to going there. For me it's mostly the price. I've gotten FS in spa's many times, but never paid quite that much yet.I used To go to Singapore back in the day. A lot of good memories.

I think For me the "sure thing" ruins the thrill.

Gus33
11-08-18, 20:41
Took a drive from NWI to see what all the fuss was about.

Well worth it.

Taller girl J.

Very accommodating. 60 plus 140. A little higher than I wanted but it was a long drive.

Walker333
11-09-18, 14:48
Took a drive from NWI to see what all the fuss was about.

Well worth it.

Taller girl J.

Very accommodating. 60 plus 140. A little higher than I wanted but it was a long drive.Yes it does worth it. Moreover, it's one of the best if not the best places in this are. Actually the price might slightly go down, once they know you.

AddictedToAmp
11-09-18, 15:52
I used To go to Singapore back in the day. A lot of good memories.

I think For me the "sure thing" ruins the thrill.I can kinda relate to that. Well, "Ruins" is a strong word, it's got to be a blast to go to that place.

But yes, I get more of a thrill out of the unexpected. Like L1 at a foot massage place with curtains. Or spontaneous full service from a "Legit-only" massage person after seeing them a few times.

Jackncoke1
11-09-18, 19:15
I can kinda relate to that. Well, "Ruins" is a strong word, it's got to be a blast to go to that place.

But yes, I get more of a thrill out of the unexpected. Like L1 at a foot massage place with curtains. Or spontaneous full service from a "Legit-only" massage person after seeing them a few times.That's intrigung. I've never been to a foot massage. I must Put this on my bucket list.

Nuru Lover
11-10-18, 19:38
How did that call from LEO play out?

First time posting. All of my old contacts are dead numbers now. Old fav was 90/53. 630-0306 How do you find a safe place? A few months ago I reached out online to a potential but got a call back from uncle LEO. Frustrating.

J Jones228
11-12-18, 11:43
How did that call from LEO play out?They never followed up.

NitroPimp
11-12-18, 15:08
How did that call from LEO play out?Here, read this article part of the way down the explained. They just send you a discouraging message so you stop to think about it.

Additionally, in a national debut of such technology, the Cook County Sheriff's Office partnered with the organization Seattle Against Slavery to roll out its AI bot, Project Intercept, in six municipalities during the operation. Project Intercept posts ads online with phone numbers that connect to bots posing as trafficking victims. The bots, which have names such as Ariel, Brook and Cari, fluidly interact via text message with individuals seeking to buy sex.

During the interaction, the bot eventually sets a price for the service. After the price is agreed to, the bot sends a deterrence message letting the sex buyer know that soliciting sex is a crime. The deterrence message also directs potential buyers to*websites*with more information on the harms of soliciting sex.

https://www.cookcountysheriff.org/national-sex-trafficking-sting-nets-630-sex-buyers-pimps-traffickers/

Walker333
11-12-18, 17:58
Here, read this article part of the way down the explained. They just send you a discouraging message so you stop to think about it.

Additionally, in a national debut of such technology, the Cook County Sheriff's Office partnered with the organization Seattle Against Slavery to roll out its AI bot, Project Intercept, in six municipalities during the operation. Project Intercept posts ads online with phone numbers that connect to bots posing as trafficking victims. The bots, which have names such as Ariel, Brook and Cari, fluidly interact via text message with individuals seeking to buy sex.

During the interaction, the bot eventually sets a price for the service. After the price is agreed to, the bot sends a deterrence message letting the sex buyer know that soliciting sex is a crime. The deterrence message also directs potential buyers to*websites*with more information on the harms of soliciting sex.

Although The link is not working, it still is interesting.

https://www.cookcountysheriff.org/national-sex-trafficking-sting-nets-630-sex-buyers-pimps-traffickers/Although the links isn't working, it still is very interesting.

AddictedToAmp
11-12-18, 21:19
Although the links isn't working, it still is very interesting.More like very Orwellian. Big Brother Is Watching You.

Creepy as hell.

NitroPimp
11-12-18, 23:43
Although the links isn't working, it still is very interesting.Strange the link isn't working for you every time I click on it it opens up.

Walker333
11-13-18, 10:32
Strange the link isn't working for you every time I click on it it opens up.It works now, probably earlier it didn't because of too much "trafficking".

Hrodebert
11-13-18, 18:55
An organization determined to arrest us, the buyers. Run By Swanee Hunt, member of the infamous Hunt family, oil titans and silver hoarders, is actually funding both the Seattle crackdown, and Tom Dart and many others. You don't have to do too much research to find that these bible thumping hypocrites are out to make impossible for consensual sex.

https://www.demandabolition.org

Its Cease Network.

https://www.demandabolition.org/cease/

Big Waffle
11-16-18, 17:13
They call it the world's oldest profession for a reason. Unless there is some fundamental change in human nature that occurs (not likely), it ain't going anywhere. Some societies have realized this and legalized, which is better for everyone involved. Other less ethically developed societies (like America) prefer to double down on the farce that is prohibition. It didn't work for alcohol, and it doesn't work for this. Prohibition merely pushes markets underground.

Troy Akerman
11-22-18, 20:46
Went to relax to see what the fuss is about, saw Kim. 40's ok body nothing special. Crappy rub down then Cfs, refused BBJ and cfs. All in all not impressed. I am debating going again to see a different girl. Guys who go there a lot. Who should I see I want to see the best girl there to see it it is ever worth it again.

Cyberpunk1011
11-25-18, 13:29
I just tried to call Healing Power Massage, located at Golf and Roselle, but the number had been disconnected. Is the place closed? I used 847-490-4399.

What happened? Were they busted or just folded after all these years?

I've been off the boards for year to 18 months due to financial troubles so I apologize if I missed the news.

DMichaels69
11-25-18, 15:56
Yes, its been gone at least a year maybe longer. If I recall they had some trouble over the years but I heard the landlord did not renew their lease. I definitely had some fun there over the years.

I just tried to call Healing Power Massage, located at Golf and Roselle, but the number had been disconnected. Is the place closed? I used 847-490-4399.

What happened? Were they busted or just folded after all these years?

I've been off the boards for year to 18 months due to financial troubles so I apologize if I missed the news.

ReadyForRub
11-25-18, 16:45
TeaTherapy Spa across from the library is a good, legit option. 2 visits in 7 days with no touching beyond OTC roaming below the waist on legs and rear. Vivian does have massag talent.

Lookin4it
11-29-18, 12:53
Yes it does worth it. Moreover, it's one of the best if not the best places in this are. Actually the price might slightly go down, once they know you.I am heading up that way today for a rare visit to the area and I am looking forward to my first visit to Exercise. Am I correct going rates for an hour are 80/140?

I will post my experience.

Walker333
11-29-18, 17:09
I am heading up that way today for a rare visit to the area and I am looking forward to my first visit to Exercise. Am I correct going rates for an hour are 80/140?

I will post my experience.You may try to negotiate it down to 120, or even to 100. MT will not be offended.

Lookin4it
11-30-18, 12:03
OK, had my first visit there. I drew Candy, a short stout woman with a very nice rack and one of the firmest rear ends I have felt in a AMP. Now, I will say, based on the posts here, I was expecting some knockout looks. I remember the heydays of Ivy in Lombard (just a few years ago) where for about 18 months they had some of the most outstanding young talent. Much like the parlors in San Francisco. So I had high expectations. Candy was not that. I would put her at about age 35 (which is still better than the average AMP) and, as I said, on the stout side, not at all fat, but definitely not skinny. None of this is meant to say I was not thoroughly happy with my visit there. It was well worth the 80/120 (thanks to all on this board for the heads up on the cost and negotiation opportunity in the place). When she first came in, I was seated and ready on the side of the table. I like that part. We grabbed each other and kissed while I felt that ass. It was FIRM. We had to wait a little bit on the shower because someone else was getting scrubbed down at the time. I spent about 4 minutes in the sauna, which I am not a big fan of, but oh well. It was funny that as I laid on the table, I couldn't help but remember something from a post on here about how bad their tables are. No face-hole and not a lot of padding. And, again, a shout out to all on here for their info on names as she asked me many times if I had been there before (I said "yes") and who it was who had serviced me, so to speak. I was able to name names thanks to the board. I do think she was a little bit hesitant even after that as the options did not come up until half way through the massage, so most of the massage was tame with some teasing. But, once the option issue was resolved, it became very good, very quickly. Candy does have a truly NICE rack. It was a memorable ride. She finished out the hour with some more massage and we said our good-byes and kissed a little more. I will be back just to get a look at some of the other talent there and because, even though it wasn't what I expected, it is truly one of the best options around. Unfortunately, it is not an area I get to much, so I have to make excuses to head that way. I will probably check out some more of the well reviewed places downtown when and if I get there. But, IMHO, Exercise deserves a place in the rotation, but isn't going to be my only spot.

Bbbuddy
12-06-18, 19:11
OK, had my first visit there. I drew Candy, a short stout woman with a very nice rack and one of the firmest rear ends I have felt in a AMP. Now, I will say, based on the posts here, I was expecting some knockout looks. I remember the heydays of Ivy in Lombard (just a few years ago) where for about 18 months they had some of the most outstanding young talent. Much like the parlors in San Francisco. So I had high expectations. Candy was not that. I would put her at about age 35 (which is still better than the average AMP) and, as I said, on the stout side, not at all fat, but definitely not skinny. None of this is meant to say I was not thoroughly happy with my visit there. It was well worth the 80/120 (thanks to all on this board for the heads up on the cost and negotiation opportunity in the place). When she first came in, I was seated and ready on the side of the table. I like that part. We grabbed each other and kissed while I felt that ass. It was FIRM. We had to wait a little bit on the shower because someone else was getting scrubbed down at the time. I spent about 4 minutes in the sauna, which I am not a big fan of, but oh well. It was funny that as I laid on the table, I couldn't help but remember something from a post on here about how bad their tables are. No face-hole and not a lot of padding. And, again, a shout out to all on here for their info on names as she asked me many times if I had been there before (I said "yes") and who it was who had serviced me, so to speak. I was able to name names thanks to the board. I do think she was a little bit hesitant even after that as the options did not come up until half way through the massage, so most of the massage was tame with some teasing. But, once the option issue was resolved, it became very good, very quickly. Candy does have a truly NICE rack. It was a memorable ride. She finished out the hour with some more massage and we said our good-byes and kissed a little more. I will be back just to get a look at some of the other talent there and because, even though it wasn't what I expected, it is truly one of the best options around. Unfortunately, it is not an area I get to much, so I have to make excuses to head that way. I will probably check out some more of the well reviewed places downtown when and if I get there. But, IMHO, Exercise deserves a place in the rotation, but isn't going to be my only spot.Not sure what I'm missing but have been here twice and both times were not good. First one the provider starts the haggle after I gave her the $ and told her what I wanted. She relies for what I gave her only HJ. Sorry but that is one expensive visit as the massage is non existent so I said ok just give it back and I'll go. She says no it's ok, which I took to mean she agreed with what I wanted. Nope she proceeds to give a very expensive average HJ. So I leave feeling ripped off. Well since the reviews I thought I'd give it another try. Well others must have been thinking the same thing. I go in and manasan has me wait in a room with a bunch of camera feeds in it which had me concerned on a different level. Then see says one minute while they clean the room. Then takes me in and says, how long and I say one hour and she says only have 30 minutes right now. I reply I'll go I don't want to be rushed. She says, stay here I'll find someone for you. Ten minutes go by and she knocks and says please be patient. Another 15 minutes goes by and an alright looking girl comes in and says do you want half hour and I say no hour and give her the 80. She gives me 20 back and says I have an appointment coming and can only do 30 minutes. I say ok I'll leave I don't want to be rushed. She says ok next time we do 1 hour you come back. I gave her the stink I as I've already wasted 45 minutes to be lied to. Not going to be a next time!

DMichaels69
12-07-18, 10:34
This is the BS they pull all the time. Good you left but honestly they could care less since they seem to have enough customers.

Not sure what I'm missing but have been here twice and both times were not good. First one the provider starts the haggle after I gave her the $ and told her what I wanted. She relies for what I gave her only HJ. Sorry but that is one expensive visit as the massage is non existent so I said ok just give it back and I'll go. She says no it's ok, which I took to mean she agreed with what I wanted. Nope she proceeds to give a very expensive average HJ. So I leave feeling ripped off. Well since the reviews I thought I'd give it another try. Well others must have been thinking the same thing. I go in and manasan has me wait in a room with a bunch of camera feeds in it which had me concerned on a different level. Then see says one minute while they clean the room. Then takes me in and says, how long and I say one hour and she says only have 30 minutes right now. I reply I'll go I don't want to be rushed. She says, stay here I'll find someone for you. Ten minutes go by and she knocks and says please be patient. Another 15 minutes goes by and an alright looking girl comes in and says do you want half hour and I say no hour and give her the 80. She gives me 20 back and says I have an appointment coming and can only do 30 minutes. I say ok I'll leave I don't want to be rushed. She says ok next time we do 1 hour you come back. I gave her the stink I as I've already wasted 45 minutes to be lied to. Not going to be a next time!

NotSoOld
12-10-18, 03:06
Not sure what I'm missing but have been here twice and both times were not good. First one the provider starts the haggle after I gave her the $ and told her what I wanted. She relies for what I gave her only HJ. Sorry but that is one expensive visit as the massage is non existent so I said ok just give it back and I'll go. She says no it's ok, which I took to mean she agreed with what I wanted. Nope she proceeds to give a very expensive average HJ. So I leave feeling ripped off. Well since the reviews I thought I'd give it another try. Well others must have been thinking the same thing. I go in and manasan has me wait in a room with a bunch of camera feeds in it which had me concerned on a different level. Then see says one minute while they clean the room. Then takes me in and says, how long and I say one hour and she says only have 30 minutes right now. I reply I'll go I don't want to be rushed. She says, stay here I'll find someone for you. Ten minutes go by and she knocks and says please be patient. Another 15 minutes goes by and an alright looking girl comes in and says do you want half hour and I say no hour and give her the 80. She gives me 20 back and says I have an appointment coming and can only do 30 minutes. I say ok I'll leave I don't want to be rushed. She says ok next time we do 1 hour you come back. I gave her the stink I as I've already wasted 45 minutes to be lied to. Not going to be a next time!Regarding the second time you went when they were too busy -- what day of the week was it and what time of day? I'm wondering if there is a time when they are not so busy and it is less likely that they give you that kind of runaround. Maybe it's better to get there close to opening time (10 am) on a week day? Just spitballing here.

IceFourPlay
12-11-18, 14:06
Not sure what I'm missing but have been here twice and both times were not good. First one the provider starts the haggle after I gave her the $ and told her what I wanted. She relies for what I gave her only HJ. Sorry but that is one expensive visit as the massage is non existent so I said ok just give it back and I'll go. She says no it's ok, which I took to mean she agreed with what I wanted. Nope she proceeds to give a very expensive average HJ. So I leave feeling ripped off. Well since the reviews I thought I'd give it another try. Well others must have been thinking the same thing. I go in and manasan has me wait in a room with a bunch of camera feeds in it which had me concerned on a different level. Then see says one minute while they clean the room. Then takes me in and says, how long and I say one hour and she says only have 30 minutes right now. I reply I'll go I don't want to be rushed. She says, stay here I'll find someone for you. Ten minutes go by and she knocks and says please be patient. Another 15 minutes goes by and an alright looking girl comes in and says do you want half hour and I say no hour and give her the 80. She gives me 20 back and says I have an appointment coming and can only do 30 minutes. I say ok I'll leave I don't want to be rushed. She says ok next time we do 1 hour you come back. I gave her the stink I as I've already wasted 45 minutes to be lied to. Not going to be a next time!Man, I am far from local, and went there twice, on whims, and walked in and out properly. The first time there is by far, an almost unbeatable experience unless I happen to find myself in an area where perfect AMPs are located. Both of my girls were MORE than attractive enough, and compared to what I have seen and had fun with in my area, there is NO comparison really. I am sure they get busy, and no AMP will ever tell you to come back-we busy, if they have an open room or area for you to wait privately. I have had the same problems at other AMPs with much less to offer. My point is, unless you travel, or are a monger extraordinaire, that place is pretty sweet, and full of good times. I would wait an hour, to have what I have had there. Just my opinion, but take a breath, and try again and exlplain you have a meeting and need a massage now, or never maybe. I have went towards the opening, when I went. I only seen one there, I would not want to serve me. Hope she is gone. LOL The rest have all been better than average, by far, for the Tri state area I have seen, but my area offers little above lvl 1, so. Don't give up!! I was high fiving myself after my first visit.

JustAMonger
12-12-18, 15:56
Man, I am far from local, and went there twice, on whims, and walked in and out properly. The first time there is by far, an almost unbeatable experience unless I happen to find myself in an area where perfect AMPs are located. Both of my girls were MORE than attractive enough, and compared to what I have seen and had fun with in my area, there is NO comparison really. I am sure they get busy, and no AMP will ever tell you to come back-we busy, if they have an open room or area for you to wait privately. I have had the same problems at other AMPs with much less to offer. My point is, unless you travel, or are a monger extraordinaire, that place is pretty sweet, and full of good times. I would wait an hour, to have what I have had there. Just my opinion, but take a breath, and try again and exlplain you have a meeting and need a massage now, or never maybe. I have went towards the opening, when I went. I only seen one there, I would not want to serve me. Hope she is gone. LOL The rest have all been better than average, by far, for the Tri state area I have seen, but my area offers little above lvl 1, so. Don't give up!! I was high fiving myself after my first visit.Truer words have never been spoken. I had to wait 15 or 20 minutes one time. That's okay, gave me time to relax after driving on the highway to get there.

In my experience I've never been to a better AMP. The girls are young, cute, great bodies and generally great attitudes unless you get the one or two greedy ones.

Sam Spade
12-17-18, 00:17
Just in the neighborhood early this afternoon. Thought I would give the old crew a chance. While really nothing to look at, they always provided a good massage and finish. Got a woman named Andrea, who I'd never met before. You been here before? I explained that I'd been visiting this places since the 90's, when it was a Russian place. I thought that would set her mind at ease, but on goes the towel. I tried all my usual to get her to come across. She didn't mind my hands, but when I moved the towel, right back on it went. Same thing on the flip.

Massage all finished.

Really?

Yeah.

First time that's happened to me in years, and the first time at this place since it went Chinese like 15-20 years ago.

I tipped her for the massage. I don't think I'll be back until I hear differently.

MiamiGuy123
12-17-18, 16:59
I am going for the first time today. Aside from saying I've been before, what else will they ask / should I say?

DomCorazon
12-17-18, 23:46
I am going for the first time today. Aside from saying I've been before, what else will they ask / should I say?Book em Danno.

Member #6113
12-18-18, 15:52
Going to make the trip, about 25 min drive for me. Trusted seniors please PM (if possible) who to ask for and who to avoid.

HoosierT
12-18-18, 16:53
Let me keep this simple: are any of them worth going to anymore? Keep in mind that I actually like a reasonable massage. Along with all the fun.

I sure do like Summer and June. That's been my go-to. I just wish they had the slightest bit more and a shower.

I'm just looking for something a little different. Can anyone one suggest someone that tops them for a good massage as well as a shower and fun?

GentleBen1
12-18-18, 21:38
Let me keep this simple: are any of them worth going to anymore? Keep in mind that I actually like a reasonable massage. Along with all the fun.

I sure do like Summer and June. That's been my go-to. I just wish they had the slightest bit more and a shower.

I'm just looking for something a little different. Can anyone one suggest someone that tops them for a good massage as well as a shower and fun?There is table shower at Asiana, looks like it's seldom used. Comes with the hour massage, $10 charge for the half hour.

Summer gives such a nice massage hate to take away from it.

Near impossible to get BTW with Summer.

Frogger7777
12-19-18, 15:10
There is table shower at Asiana, looks like it's seldom used. Comes with the hour massage, $10 charge for the half hour.

Summer gives such a nice massage hate to take away from it.

Near impossible to get BTW with Summer.The table shower area at Asiana is full of mold and smells awful. I'd avoid the table shower there. You'll come out dirtier than you went in. That being said, the massage and HE there are very good. If that's all you're looking for, you could do worse.

GMan25
12-19-18, 16:28
Going to make the trip, about 25 min drive for me. Trusted seniors please PM (if possible) who to ask for and who to avoid.I may be late regarding responses (if anyone sent PM), but here goes. At Exercise (I used to also frequent Sky before). I found it best to not request anyone. It can annoy the mamas sometimes who is trying to balance several different women's personalities / egos / earnings. The women rotate--sort of like an on deck circle, and she doesn't like the friction if someone gets two at bats before another provider gets one. However, after she knows you, when you arrive you can quietly ask her if so and so is available and sometimes she comes through for you.

DomCorazon
12-20-18, 22:54
I may be late regarding responses (if anyone sent PM), but here goes. At Exercise (I used to also frequent Sky before). I found it best to not request anyone. It can annoy the mamas sometimes who is trying to balance several different women's personalities / egos / earnings. The women rotate--sort of like an on deck circle, and she doesn't like the friction if someone gets two at bats before another provider gets one. However, after she knows you, when you arrive you can quietly ask her if so and so is available and sometimes she comes through for you.When Nani was there last year I called ahead and requested her 3 times in 5 days. After her and Jessie left I haven't seen anybody there to go back for except for maybe Vivian.

NitroPimp
12-21-18, 09:18
Going to make the trip, about 25 min drive for me. Trusted seniors please PM (if possible) who to ask for and who to avoid.Mamasan at exercise will tell you that they don't take appointments. Especially when they're busy. She told me "we are Korean it is a walk in place", LOL!

In the Summer when June was visiting, I saw her and had to get back and see her again before she left. I got my car called the spa and they must have been Mamasan's grandson, "sure "June will be waiting for you". When I got there somebody else had snatched my appointment. I'm sure when he walked through the door they asked him if he called and of course he said yes.

She pulled me to the side and apologized and reinforce the fact that they really don't like to take appointments, I imagine it's because they can't manage them or they don't want to take names. And although June was hot young and cute with a most spectacular body, her replacement was also cute, a little older and not so scripted. It was a great trade-off and I saw her three more times. I never did get back to see June and she was busy each time I went back. Amazingly I don't have most recent trip there there was a girl extremely close to her name Bella. Could have been June's sister.

In retrospect I think mamasan is correct, no need to ask for a certain girl they're all pretty good there. I understand that for some they have to build a relationship, to get comfortable. But these girls are professional and know how to make you feel comfortable right away once you get past the Tipping structure. If there is one to avoid, it's Pinky. I've heard more complaints about her and her GPS. Some say she's hot and others not so much. Identified by a tattoo I want of her shoulders. You'd have to do the research. She may go by other names too.

Also, add to the fact that they may go by two or three aliases. I think if one name gets too popular they switch to another or if you're a special customer they give you you a special name.

Good luck!

DMichaels69
12-21-18, 12:29
Good summary. Unfortunately my experience with Pink soured me to the place and I have not been back.

Mamasan at exercise will tell you that they don't take appointments. Especially when they're busy. She told me "we are Korean it is a walk in place", LOL!

In the Summer when June was visiting, I saw her and had to get back and see her again before she left. I got my car called the spa and they must have been Mamasan's grandson, "sure "June will be waiting for you". When I got there somebody else had snatched my appointment. I'm sure when he walked through the door they asked him if he called and of course he said yes.

She pulled me to the side and apologized and reinforce the fact that they really don't like to take appointments, I imagine it's because they can't manage them or they don't want to take names. And although June was hot young and cute with a most spectacular body, her replacement was also cute, a little older and not so scripted. It was a great trade-off and I saw her three more times. I never did get back to see June and she was busy each time I went back. Amazingly I don't have most recent trip there there was a girl extremely close to her name Bella. Could have been June's sister.

In retrospect I think mamasan is correct, no need to ask for a certain girl they're all pretty good there. I understand that for some they have to build a relationship, to get comfortable. But these girls are professional and know how to make you feel comfortable right away once you get past the Tipping structure. If there is one to avoid, it's Pinky. I've heard more complaints about her and her GPS. Some say she's hot and others not so much. Identified by a tattoo I want of her shoulders. You'd have to do the research. She may go by other names too.

Also, add to the fact that they may go by two or three aliases. I think if one name gets too popular they switch to another or if you're a special customer they give you you a special name.

Good luck!

IceFourPlay
12-26-18, 19:35
Mamasan at exercise will tell you that they don't take appointments. Especially when they're busy. She told me "we are Korean it is a walk in place", LOL!

In the Summer when June was visiting, I saw her and had to g

Good luck!I humbly concur with your assessment. After my first time, and they were finally sure I was not LEO, my girl told me to specifically ask for her. And I tell you what, I totally would!! But I did let the roulette play out for second visit. No lie, she was even better looking than the first. But the first one, was a much better one to get a massage from.

AsiaPhileJake1
12-26-18, 22:20
I totally agree with Nitro. They don't like appointments. They also don't like if you call ahead and ask if so and so are working that day.

If it's a first time visit just roll the dice be confident and enjoy the moment. If you ask can I see so and so and they don't recognize you it sets them off. If you like who you see and vice versa you could ask the provider for digits or WeChat to text and see if you can set something up. Don't bother them if you're not going that will also put you on the shit list. Tipping the momasan a Lincoln or Hamilton also sets a good rapport.

NitroPimp
12-27-18, 12:40
I totally agree with Nitro. They don't like appointments. They also don't like if you call ahead and ask if so and so are working that day.

If it's a first time visit just roll the dice be confident and enjoy the moment. If you ask can I see so and so and they don't recognize you it sets them off. If you like who you see and vice versa you could ask the provider for digits or WeChat to text and see if you can set something up. Don't bother them if you're not going that will also put you on the shit list. Tipping the momasan a Lincoln or Hamilton also sets a good rapport.Yeah, the first time I went there was the middle of the month of June and I saw the little hottie June. The mamasan that day was the skinny 50-ish lady.

When I called back second time the young man who answered the phone promised June again. When I showed up I said yes I have an appointment with June and Mama Lee was surprised. She then put me in a room and had June come in and identify me, the bad thing was even though it was the week before she didn't seem like she might have recognized me. Just another face I think.

I would still call ahead though because if they're really busy I don't want to drive that far. I had four great visits there but didn't like my last visit. Greed was on the table. It wasn't even about the amount of money it was about the greed.

Hey, they know why we're there, so let's just make the visit pleasant. Nothing wrecks a session quicker than feeling like you got ripped off. They should teach these girls to treat you well enough to make you want to come back. Haven't been back since.

Kda Kodiac
12-27-18, 16:23
Hey, they know why we're there, so let's just make the visit pleasant. Nothing wrecks a session quicker than feeling like you got ripped off. They should teach these girls to treat you well enough to make you want to come back. Haven't been back since.You would think that business model would be gold. However, with new places opening up and people accepting the service they get, things will not change unless the climate changes. The only thin you can do is not frequent places that do not provide the service you desire.

NitroPimp
12-30-18, 15:22
You would think that business model would be gold. However, with new places opening up and people accepting the service they get, things will not change unless the climate changes. The only thin you can do is not frequent places that do not provide the service you desire.Right, if you gotten bad service you can always review them but your best protest is to not spend your money there.

Their business model is gold but unfortunately the quest for gold always comes with the taste of greed. That's where they get in trouble.

Prosaa
01-01-19, 19:35
This is my first experience monging at all, so I was super nervous and had no clue WTF was going on.

Went there maybe 2 weeks ago, got really odd looks from mamasan sinces I'm so young. (under 30). She actually carded me too. She asked where I heard of them, I said from a friend and she looked at me super skeptical.

Wait was maybe 10 minutes, I get taken to a room and told to wait. Girl maybe late 20's comes in, says her name is lin or Rin or something. She tells me to take off my clothes and she will be right back. Wanted cash upfront for the massage.

I take everything off, grab the towel. She keeps me waiting for a few minutes, comes in and tells me to lay face down. Doesn't put the towel on me and gets up onto the table and straddles me. I can feel how warm she was and it was actually really nice.

Massage sucked, I've gotten legit massages before and she basically pushed on me rythmically for 10 minutes. Honeslty was bored.

I flip over, her dress is coming down a bit so I see her tits. I'm rock hard and she asks what I want. I go to say something and she freaks out, tells me gesture only. I point to her lips hoping to get BBBJ, she looks offended, makes a HJ jesture, I nod my head.

She gets started, I reach over and out my hand on her ass, again she freaks out a bit. I'm pretty confused at this point to be honest. I try again and this time pull her dress up, grab her bare ass. She doesn't seem to mind this? At one point I'm pretty sure she was sucking on my nipple but I'm not 100% sure.

After a few minutes of an exceptional HJ I finish, hit myself in the face. She laughs, cleans me up. Leaves the room. I leave $ on the table, get dressed. She comes back in, I point to money. She pouts again and says she needs more.

Given that she wouldn't let me see her tits and freaked out so much I stood my ground. She finally accepted and talked really quietly in my ear, I honestly have 0 clue WTF she said since she was so quiet and had a thick accent. I nodded my head, she took my hand and escorted me out. Mamasan said bye bye, I took a mint and walked out.

Overall, dunno if I'd go again. Maybe if I got a girl that was a little more chill and spoke a bit better English.

Can't help but feel she took my age as an indication of knowledge and tried to pull one over on me.

No clue how people do FS in those booths since the sounds travels.

Chicag0
01-02-19, 10:42
While Yun seems to be on the decline with folks here, I can relay a very nice experience with Abby. Loved her body, great personality and I left super happy. She won't be there too long, but I would definitely see her again.

Not going to go into specifics so you will have to find out in person.

Sam Spade
01-03-19, 15:24
Dude, you got pegged as inexperienced and taken advantage of. Sorry, but it's true. For $ you should have gotten a naked BJ. . 6 would be plenty for a naked HJ. Possibly you got the mamasan nervous because of your age. But it sounds like you got the MT pissed because you were too grabby. Easy does it.

About making sounds in the booths. Well first, try not to. Second, they usually try to keep the rooms next to yours empty. I mean, 4 or 6 rooms but usually only 2 girls working. Get it?

This is my first experience monging at all, so I was super nervous and had no clue WTF was going on.

Went there maybe 2 weeks ago, got really odd looks from mamasan sinces I'm so young. (under 30). She actually carded me too. She asked where I heard of them, I said from a friend and she looked at me super skeptical.

Wait was maybe 10 minutes, I get taken to a room and told to wait. Girl maybe late 20's comes in, says her name is lin or Rin or something. She tells me to take off my clothes and she will be right back. Wanted cash upfront for the massage.

I take everything off, grab the towel. She keeps me waiting for a few minutes, comes in and tells me to lay face down. Doesn't put the towel on me and gets up onto the table and straddles me. I can feel how warm she was and it was actually really nice.

Massage sucked, I've gotten legit massages before and she basically pushed on me rythmically for 10 minutes. Honeslty was bored.

I flip over, her dress is coming down a bit so I see her tits. I'm rock hard and she asks what I want. I go to say something and she freaks out, tells me gesture only. I point to her lips hoping to get BBBJ, she looks offended, makes a HJ jesture, I nod my head.

She gets started, I reach over and out my hand on her ass, again she freaks out a bit. I'm pretty confused at this point to be honest. I try again and this time pull her dress up, grab her bare ass. She doesn't seem to mind this? At one point I'm pretty sure she was sucking on my nipple but I'm not 100% sure.

After a few minutes of an exceptional HJ I finish, hit myself in the face. She laughs, cleans me up. Leaves the room. I leave $ on the table, get dressed. She comes back in, I point to money. She pouts again and says she needs more.

Given that she wouldn't let me see her tits and freaked out so much I stood my ground. She finally accepted and talked really quietly in my ear, I honestly have 0 clue WTF she said since she was so quiet and had a thick accent. I nodded my head, she took my hand and escorted me out. Mamasan said bye bye, I took a mint and walked out.

Overall, dunno if I'd go again. Maybe if I got a girl that was a little more chill and spoke a bit better English.

Can't help but feel she took my age as an indication of knowledge and tried to pull one over on me.

No clue how people do FS in those booths since the sounds travels.

DomCorazon
01-04-19, 01:25
Dude, you got pegged as inexperienced and taken advantage of. Sorry, but it's true. For $ you should have gotten a naked BJ. . 6 would be plenty for a naked HJ. Possibly you got the mamasan nervous because of your age. But it sounds like you got the MT pissed because you were too grabby. Easy does it.

About making sounds in the booths. Well first, try not to. Second, they usually try to keep the rooms next to yours empty. I mean, 4 or 6 rooms but usually only 2 girls working. Get it?In the past 18 months there have been enough posts on this forum that if read, someone who is just jumping into the hobby and never been to X would feel like a veteran before they even step foot in the place. Golden days of this are gone, all massages suck. Good ones are few and far between.

DMichaels69
01-04-19, 09:51
The posts are some very recent posts about it too.

In the past 18 months there have been enough posts on this forum that if read, someone who is just jumping into the hobby and never been to X would feel like a veteran before they even step foot in the place. Golden days of this are gone, all massages suck. Good ones are few and far between.

Starks
01-08-19, 22:11
I just heard that their is a girl named Happy at Yun spa. Anybody knows if she is the famous Happy from United?

Datsurman
01-09-19, 06:26
Strange. Your post doesn't read like it was written by someone who is on their first experience and hasn't done research. HJ, FS, BBBJ, $, mamasan. Odd that you've done enough reading to master the lingo, but not enough to know that $ is gross over-payment for a fully dressed HJ.

Massage sucked, I've gotten legit massages before and she basically pushed on me rythmically for 10 minutes. Honeslty was bored..

MikeJones333
01-14-19, 18:53
Asiana.

Went earlier today and got Summer. Nice lady, 40-45, thin, . 65 for hour and. 4 tip. Her technique is very good and enjoyable but she's not much to look at. Parking is a little rough here but I did see they have a sign in front "parking for patients" or something along those lines.

Walker333
01-15-19, 14:49
Asiana.

Went earlier today and got Summer. Nice lady, 40-45, thin, . 65 for hour and. 4 tip. Her technique is very good and enjoyable but she's not much to look at. Parking is a little rough here but I did see they have a sign in front "parking for patients" or something along those lines.Parking is always a problem. Speaking about the mt, she is a nice lady, but there is NO touching. She will just stay on a Safe distance while doing the job.

MikeJones333
01-15-19, 17:51
Parking is always a problem. Speaking about the mt, she is a nice lady, but there is NO touching. She will just stay on a Safe distance while doing the job.Very true. She was out of reach and I couldn't get any touching in.

GentleBen1
01-15-19, 18:46
Parking is always a problem. Speaking about the mt, she is a nice lady, but there is NO touching. She will just stay on a Safe distance while doing the job.She told me that she has been in a long relationship with her boyfriend.

Guess he doesn't mind her shaking hands with her customers.

DMichaels69
01-15-19, 20:46
Hi honey, welcome home and dinner is on the table. Oh by the way how many poles did you stroke today. Pass the butter honey.

She told me that she has been in a long relationship with her boyfriend.

Guess he doesn't mind her shaking hands with her customers.

Ron M
01-15-19, 22:41
She told me that she has been in a long relationship with her boyfriend.

Guess he doesn't mind her shaking hands with her customers.As long as she keeps making money he's not going to mind what she does during the massage.

JamesTChicago
01-16-19, 23:24
At the end of the month I am visiting my old stomping ground. Mount prospect. Arlington heights, BG, Palataine, wheeling.

It's been a couple years, since I moved downtown. Where can I get the best bang for my buck? Obviously looking for young and attractive. Private or parlors are fine with me. Thanks so much! I'll share the experience. PMS are fine.

James.

Walker333
01-16-19, 23:54
At the end of the month I am visiting my old stomping ground. Mount prospect. Arlington heights, BG, Palataine, wheeling.

It's been a couple years, since I moved downtown. Where can I get the best bang for my buck? Obviously looking for young and attractive. Private or parlors are fine with me. Thanks so much! I'll share the experience. PMS are fine.

James.Exercise is the answer. It's a sure thing, decent talent, acceptable damage. Stay safe.

DomCorazon
01-20-19, 15:33
Exercise is the answer. It's a sure thing, decent talent, acceptable damage. Stay safe.Couple weeks ago some of the Thai indie's weren't available. One of them, even with the ad change from Natasha to Halen haven't gotten a text reply. Figured I'd go K Spa. Almost stopped at "Y" over my better judgment, but always think I'll find that needle in a haystack. Ended up at X for the sure thing. NOT! Was in her 40's, past prime body, and the whole time abused my body like a side of beef. New normal or just my bad luck?

Cruising Y
01-20-19, 16:08

Also, I hear it's 80/140 for the hour. Any reason why the hour is worth the extra 40?$180 $220 for HJ? I never pay that for FS from independent providers. WTF.

IceFourPlay
01-22-19, 16:13
In the past 18 months there have been enough posts on this forum that if read, someone who is just jumping into the hobby and never been to X would feel like a veteran before they even step foot in the place. Golden days of this are gone, all massages suck. Good ones are few and far between.I have been there twice, and it was the best, and second best AMP experiences I have had. Both women were attractive, and very sexy. I read what all you guys wrote, and how to do things in sequence, and even though they were concerned about me, I eventually proved myself, and that time, was the best I have ever had. And I like a harder massage, and I got all that, with back walking as well, and I thought it was actually quite therapeutic. I do think some guys on here, prefer just relaxing strokes or light massage. I always communicate about the pressure and usually enjoy it everywhere I go. The forum holds all the answers anyone needs. I am sad to hear it sounds like the girls have changed, but a few months ago, I seen 2 personally, and 2 by chance as I left the sauna, and brothers, there is not one of us, who would not have loved to lay down and get Korean with, I guarantee. I did see one bad one too. I will be watching to see how things are going, as its a haul for me, but so worth it if I have the time. I just can't quite believe things are so bad there. Tastes and opinions vary.

Mongger
01-23-19, 00:01
$180 $220 for HJ? I never pay that for FS from independent providers. WTF.Those rates include a massage, CBJ and CFS. You think I'm fucking crazy?

Mongger
01-23-19, 00:03
Couple weeks ago some of the Thai indie's weren't available. One of them, even with the ad change from Natasha to Halen haven't gotten a text reply. Figured I'd go K Spa. Almost stopped at "Y" over my better judgment, but always think I'll find that needle in a haystack. Ended up at X for the sure thing. NOT! Was in her 40's, past prime body, and the whole time abused my body like a side of beef. New normal or just my bad luck?I think I drew the same one but can't (or didn't want to) remember her name?

Bob521
01-23-19, 02:16
So I don't know this, but it's possible some girls go south for the winter, just like the guys do. That might explain why the staff seems to change in the winter. Again, it's just speculation.

I have been there twice, and it was the best, and second best AMP experiences I have had. Both women were attractive, and very sexy. I read what all you guys wrote, and how to do things in sequence, and even though they were concerned about me, I eventually proved myself, and that time, was the best I have ever had. And I like a harder massage, and I got all that, with back walking as well, and I thought it was actually quite therapeutic. I do think some guys on here, prefer just relaxing strokes or light massage. I always communicate about the pressure and usually enjoy it everywhere I go. The forum holds all the answers anyone needs. I am sad to hear it sounds like the girls have changed, but a few months ago, I seen 2 personally, and 2 by chance as I left the sauna, and brothers, there is not one of us, who would not have loved to lay down and get Korean with, I guarantee. I did see one bad one too. I will be watching to see how things are going, as its a haul for me, but so worth it if I have the time. I just can't quite believe things are so bad there. Tastes and opinions vary.

Avg Joe
01-24-19, 14:24
So I don't know this, but it's possible some girls go south for the winter, just like the guys do. That might explain why the staff seems to change in the winter. Again, it's just speculation.I personally know of 2 who work in Florida during the winter because they can't take the cold and snow. They leave in November and return in May. The one in Miami is from Oki Doki and the one in Orlando is from the flower shop. During the winter they both make more money in Florida than in Chicago and both have worked at the same spa in Florida for well over 7 years that I know of.

MikeJones333
01-25-19, 16:35
I personally know of 2 who work in Florida during the winter because they can't take the cold and snow. They leave in November and return in May. The one in Miami is from Oki Doki and the one in Orlando is from the flower shop. During the winter they both make more money in Florida than in Chicago and both have worked at the same spa in Florida for well over 7 years that I know of.Wow that's crazy but I guess they are smart. More money and better weather!

Mongger
01-28-19, 12:38
So besides having the same very average MT that Dom mentions below, are there still other options that meet the hotter standards this place usually has? My last visit was with the same older looking one Dom had and I'm hoping to miss her next time. Just don't know how many other options they have in a given day and if they are better or same. Trying to calculate my odds!

SmileySam
01-28-19, 19:39
I personally know of 2 who work in Florida during the winter because they can't take the cold and snow. They leave in November and return in May. The one in Miami is from Oki Doki and the one in Orlando is from the flower shop. During the winter they both make more money in Florida than in Chicago and both have worked at the same spa in Florida for well over 7 years that I know of.I don't blame them. Most of these spas are too cold in the winter. I get pretty chilly laying on the table. I may take break until March unless I find a warm spa.

Beast42
01-29-19, 07:12
I don't blame them. Most of these spas are too cold in the winter. I get pretty chilly laying on the table. I may take break until March unless I find a warm spa.I know for a fact the Spa in Wauconda, next to the ACE, has heated tables.

NitroPimp
01-29-19, 09:36
I don't blame them. Most of these spas are too cold in the winter. I get pretty chilly laying on the table. I may take break until March unless I find a warm spa.Man, I hear you. Because the providers our dress and they're moving around they don't feel cold. When you're laying on that table no clothes on you can definitely get a chill.

I recently went to a spa I had to ask the girl to turn heat off, that was refreshing. She had little space heater in the room and it was working well. Heated tables are nice to or even just stay electric blanket underneath the first sheet.

NoahLarson
01-29-19, 11:19
$180 $220 for HJ? I never pay that for FS from independent providers. WTF.That's way too much you can get same service for new spa. 521 s bartlett rd streamwood il. VIP spa. They areexerant service with low tip. 224 XXX 1670 call find out.

Lets Play 2
01-29-19, 15:35
A year or two ago at a spa that is now gone my masseuse put my socks back on because I was shivvering so much. She then spent a little time cuddling with me to warm me up so I guess it was worht it.

I don't blame them. Most of these spas are too cold in the winter. I get pretty chilly laying on the table. I may take break until March unless I find a warm spa.

Walker333
01-29-19, 21:26
I know for a fact the Spa in Wauconda, next to the ACE, has heated tables.They do try to cover clients with worm blankets, but I've never noticed any heat coming from the tables. Maybe the owner upgraded the tables.

SaintChuck
01-30-19, 14:09
I know for a fact the Spa in Wauconda, next to the ACE, has heated tables.

They do try to cover clients with worm blankets, but I've never noticed any heat coming from the tables. Maybe the owner upgraded the tables.The spa in Switzerland is owned by the same person who owns the place in Wauconda. Last time I was in Switzerland I noticed that the table was very hot and I was wondering what was making this table so hot. I got off the table and did some investigating. All it is, is a giant heating pad placed under the sheet and plugged into the wall. A very nice touch on these cold winter days. SaintChuck.

Sam Spade
01-30-19, 15:20
Hey gents, when you make pancakes, burgers or maybe a steak, do you just cook one side of it? I admit a heated table is nice, if the room is around 70 F. But when the temperature difference is too much, that heated table just makes your open side feel all the more colder.

Working from home today. Normally this would be a great time to slip off to an AMP. But with these sub-zero temps, forget it. Maybe Friday.

They do try to cover clients with worm blankets, but I've never noticed any heat coming from the tables. Maybe the owner upgraded the tables.

JohnJohnson126
02-01-19, 08:58
So Tuesday night was the night before the big cold snap. I went for a drive hoping to find somewhere to warm up. I couldn't get out of the house until about 9, so I drove all around the west / nw suburbs only to find place after place had closed early. Finally, feeling desperate and a bit frustrated I made my way to Mt. Prospect knowing Yun was the only spa open until 11. As I pulled up there it was, like a beacon in the night: the bright, beautiful open sign. I checked the clock, 10:27, I was ecstatic! I parked on the side, hopped out of the car, and gleefully walked up to the door. My heart sank as I watched the open sign switch off just as I walked up. I tried the door, locked. I knocked, no answer. Sadly, It was not going to happen for me that night.

Here's what irks me. I know they have cameras watching the parking lot and door. I know they saw me pull in and quickly locked the door and switched off the open sign just as I walked up. I don't understand why though. I had time for a 30 minute. They could have Made some money, and I would been a happy customer posting a glowing review about how they stayed open late on a cold night. Oh well, I haven't been there in over a year because I've heard the talent is not great, maybe I'm better off having saved the cash.

All that said, is anyone aware of a place that is open a bit late? 11?, 11:30? 12? I regularly find myself in this situation where I can't get out until late, and usually end up frustrated.

Walker333
02-01-19, 23:08
So Tuesday night was the night before the big cold snap. I went for a drive hoping to find somewhere to warm up. I couldn't get out of the house until about 9, so I drove all around the west / nw suburbs only to find place after place had closed early. Finally, feeling desperate and a bit frustrated I made my way to Mt. Prospect knowing Yun was the only spa open until 11. As I pulled up there it was, like a beacon in the night: the bright, beautiful open sign. I checked the clock, 10:27, I was ecstatic! I parked on the side, hopped out of the car, and gleefully walked up to the door. My heart sank as I watched the open sign switch off just as I walked up. I tried the door, locked. I knocked, no answer. Sadly, It was not going to happen for me that night.

Here's what irks me. I know they have cameras watching the parking lot and door. I know they saw me pull in and quickly locked the door and switched off the open sign just as I walked up. I don't understand why though. I had time for a 30 minute. They could have Made some money, and I would been a happy customer posting a glowing review about how they stayed open late on a cold night. Oh well, I haven't been there in over a year because I've heard the talent is not great, maybe I'm better off having saved the cash.

All that said, is anyone aware of a place that is open a bit late? 11?, 11:30? 12? I regularly find myself in this situation where I can't get out until late, and usually end up frustrated.Common Brother, girls were just tired, or in a hurry to get home in anticipation of bad weather, or it could have been just a coincidence, because I doubt they watch the cameras all the time. Finally, it is not a bank, it is an AMP, they deserve a break.

JustAMonger
02-02-19, 01:28

All that said, is anyone aware of a place that is open a bit late? 11?, 11:30? 12? I regularly find myself in this situation where I can't get out until late, and usually end up frustrated.If you're running late, especially that late, it makes sense to give them a call.

Sam Spade
02-03-19, 20:44

All that said, is anyone aware of a place that is open a bit late? 11?, 11:30? 12? I regularly find myself in this situation where I can't get out until late, and usually end up frustrated.I guess it was 15 years ago now, there was an AMP in Skokie, on Dempster. It was a hot summer night, and it had just turned 8 PM. Open sign is on so I go in. An MP girl comes out from the back, smiles and says We closed. I point out that they don't close till 10. She says they are all very tired. Two other girls come out front, all smiling, all telling me they are so tired, hard day, lots of customers. 3 girls, all too tired, 2 hours before closing? Yeah, it happens.

SaintChuck
02-04-19, 00:03
I can't believe that Yun is open until 11 PM, that is kind of late for a week night. Most of the AMP's that I go to close at 9 or 9:30. I can totally understand them not taking another customer. It was probably a slow ass night and they just wanted to go home. At that point another 50 or 100 bucks wasn't going to make them or break them. For a while I was dating a MT and sometimes I would go at to the spa at closing time to pick her up. The spa closed at 9:30 PM and you would still get the guy that walks in at 9:28 wanting a 60 minute session. They wouldn't do it because they had made their money and just wanted to go home. Most AMP's are open 7 days a week and at least 12 hours a day. If you can't fit in an AMP visit during the regular 84 hours of operation, that kind of falls under the category of too bad so sad. Even if you beg and plead and they give in, do you really think that they are going to give you a good session? SaintChuck.

JohnJohnson126
02-05-19, 00:22
I can't believe that Yun is open until 11 PM, that is kind of late for a week night. Most of the AMP's that I go to close at 9 or 9:30. I can totally understand them not taking another customer. It was probably a slow ass night and they just wanted to go home. At that point another 50 or 100 bucks wasn't going to make them or break them. For a while I was dating a MT and sometimes I would go at to the spa at closing time to pick her up. The spa closed at 9:30 PM and you would still get the guy that walks in at 9:28 wanting a 60 minute session. They wouldn't do it because they had made their money and just wanted to go home. Most AMP's are open 7 days a week and at least 12 hours a day. If you can't fit in an AMP visit during the regular 84 hours of operation, that kind of falls under the category of too bad so sad. Even if you beg and plead and they give in, do you really think that they are going to give you a good session? SaintChuck.Yes, I'm very aware that most of the AMPs close by 9 or 9:30. Like I was saying in my original post, I often can't get out of the house until a bit later. That definitely is my problem, but I make a point of knowing the few places that stay open later. It's just frustrating when they have hours posted and they cut out early. Of course, I understand that they sometimes are tired that late at night. I feel for them, and I respect that they decide to close early on those nights. That said, it's still a bit frustrating to drive up to an open sign, and watch it turn off as I walk up, 30 minutes prior to close. Yes, if I could get there earlier, I definitely would, but unfortunately that isn't an option for me. I've been in other cities, Atlanta for example, that have places open until midnight. Atlanta specifically even has one that's open 24 hours.

For those wondering, here are a few local places that I know of that stay open after 10. Yun-11 pm; Rose- Naperville - 10:30 ; Sun massage Glen Ellen-10:30.

Avg Joe
02-05-19, 21:21
I can't believe that Yun is open until 11 PM, that is kind of late for a week night. Most of the AMP's that I go to close at 9 or 9:30. I can totally understand them not taking another customer. It was probably a slow ass night and they just wanted to go home. At that point another 50 or 100 bucks wasn't going to make them or break them. For a while I was dating a MT and sometimes I would go at to the spa at closing time to pick her up. The spa closed at 9:30 PM and you would still get the guy that walks in at 9:28 wanting a 60 minute session. They wouldn't do it because they had made their money and just wanted to go home. Most AMP's are open 7 days a week and at least 12 hours a day. If you can't fit in an AMP visit during the regular 84 hours of operation, that kind of falls under the category of too bad so sad. Even if you beg and plead and they give in, do you really think that they are going to give you a good session? SaintChuck.Couldn't of said it better myself.

For awhile I was seeing an MT at the flower shop after hours. She would tell me to come at 9:30 or whatever closing time was. More often than not I had to wait because guys would show up at closing "demanding" a 60 min massage. A couple times I had to walk out from the back to reinforce that they were closed because they guys were getting loud and sarcastic. They all just quietly left after that LOL.

Some of these girls do 9-10 massages a day, have guys grabbing at them all day, give TS's and have to listen to alot of BS so of course they are tired by closing time. I think it's really unfair to walk in at closing and "expect" service.

Just my 2 RMB.

Lookin4it
02-08-19, 13:24
June and CiCi (or was it CoCo. I forget) are AMP scale 8+ in my book. 60/120 for half hour of total enjoyment. Woth the visit.

Horny Dog #2
02-08-19, 21:06
June and CiCi (or was it CoCo. I forget) are AMP scale 8+ in my book. 60/120 for half hour of total enjoyment. Woth the visit.Agree with your assessment of Cici. Don't get there much due to the distance from my house, but I had a flight at O'hare, so I stopped by and had CiCi. Both hot and great willing to please attitude.

TechGuy20
02-09-19, 12:33
June and CiCi (or was it CoCo. I forget) are AMP scale 8+ in my book. 60/120 for half hour of total enjoyment. Woth the visit.Good to hear Lookin.

I'm hoping to visit today!

Appreciate it.

TG20.

DomCorazon
02-09-19, 21:47
So Chicago Massage Board mentioned there was a 10+ Japanese girl at Yun for a short time? Who partook and didn't share?

SideTalker
02-22-19, 18:03
Went to this location some time ago and drew Key (not sure how this is spelled).

Location is not really discreet but once inside not visible from the street.

Key is a K-Pop lookalike and really cute with bolt-ons. Age: mid 20's would be my guess.

Door fee was 60 and for $ I got a really nice bbjcim. Service is really excellent and key was really nice for an AMP.

Would repeat.

DomCorazon
02-23-19, 12:21
for $ I got a really nice bbjcim. Service is really excellent and key was really nice for an AMP.Cbjcib where last b is for bag.

SaintChuck
02-23-19, 16:56
Has anybody been to Vital Health Spa recently? 1517 E Oakton in Des Plaines. I only found 1 really old report and the report stated that it was a no fun zone. I will be out that way for work next week and was hoping that the place at least offered L1 service. SaintChuck.

GoldenGreek
02-24-19, 15:55
When to Exercise twice in the last 3 weeks.

1st trip I drew Ciici. She looked more Hawaian that Asia. About a 7. 5 in appearance.

Seemed like she was trying to upsell me. Asked if I wanted 2 girls and I declined.

Then she told me the price for FS is 140. I always paid 100 or 120 max at Exercise.

Decent session not great, refused the request for BBBJ, everything covered.

Overall 7.5 looks and 6.5 service.

I saw Kay the second visit. 8 in looks and 10 in personality.

VERY chatty, Wants to talk the entire time, I didn't mind tho because she was friendly, fun and sweet.

I had an "accident" Got way to excited and blew withing the first 30 secs of the BJ.

I was embarrassed and pissed. She said don't worry honey. She got me hard again and received a CBJ and FS.

Told me not to tell anyone that she allowed me 2 pops but sharing with my boys here. LOL.

Looks 8 and service solid 9. Can't give the 10 with covered BJ.

SideTalker
02-28-19, 18:24
Cbjcib where last b is for bag.Nope, was BBBJCIM.

Gooch
03-02-19, 09:53
You are correct sir. 3 attempts over the last year or so resulted in nothing more than a decent massage followed by tease and denial.

Has anybody been to Vital Health Spa recently? 1517 E Oakton in Des Plaines. I only found 1 really old report and the report stated that it was a no fun zone. I will be out that way for work next week and was hoping that the place at least offered L1 service. SaintChuck.

DWill
03-04-19, 22:32
When to Exercise twice in the last 3 weeks.

1st trip I drew Ciici. She looked more Hawaian that Asia. About a 7. 5 in appearance.

Seemed like she was trying to upsell me. Asked if I wanted 2 girls and I declined.

Then she told me the price for FS is 140. I always paid 100 or 120 max at Exercise.

Decent session not great, refused the request for BBBJ, everything covered.

Overall 7.5 looks and 6.5 service.

I saw Kay the second visit. 8 in looks and 10 in personality.

VERY chatty, Wants to talk the entire time, I didn't mind tho because she was friendly, fun and sweet.

I had an "accident" Got way to excited and blew withing the first 30 secs of the BJ.

I was embarrassed and pissed. She said don't worry honey. She got me hard again and received a CBJ and FS.

Told me not to tell anyone that she allowed me 2 pops but sharing with my boys here. LOL.

Looks 8 and service solid 9. Can't give the 10 with covered BJ.I had a weird dream one where I was there and met the girl who face as the great but body had huge bolt ons. Tattoo across stomach. CBJ and Cfs. Started great but once to CFS she kept saying the only thing I understood the entire time, "you too big". I couldn't get deep in it at all which kind of stopped the lure of the situation. Somehow someway I finished. Tried to upsell for $$ but I countered with $. 4 and we settled on that. Cheap dream with mixed results. Overall not bad still woke up wet.

Dwill.

Mongger
03-05-19, 02:38
Nope, was BBBJCIM.I've been to Exercise 5 times and it was CBJ and then CFS every time. I think they all follow the same routine.

Did you find a unicorn? Or offer extra roses? I'm definitely curious how this played out.

JigglyPop
03-09-19, 00:17
I've been to Exercise 5 times and it was CBJ and then CFS every time. I think they all follow the same routine.

Did you find a unicorn? Or offer extra roses? I'm definitely curious how this played out.Yeah right.

SaintChuck
03-13-19, 16:37
They say that the older you get the wiser you get. The older I get the dumber I get. In my never ending search for the golden Chinese vagina, I ended up at Vital Health Spa on Oakton in Des Plaines. I pulled in the strip mall parking lot and there was plenty of parking because most of the other businesses were out of business. I walked up to the door and it was locked, so I had to ring the bell. A middle aged Chinese man answered the door and let me in. I saw a few of the workers and they were wearing medical scrubs. I should have just ran for the door, but I am not that smart. I had a very good looking MT and she was really into the light feather touch. After a few minutes I removed the towel to show her that my 3" climaxer was ready for action. Then she starts in with the whole speech about how they don't do that and this is a professional place. If you are looking for fun, this place isn't for you. SaintChuck.

JackRam
03-13-19, 16:47
They say that the older you get the wiser you get. The older I get the dumber I get. In my never ending search for the golden Chinese vagina, I ended up at Vital Health Spa on Oakton in Des Plaines. I pulled in the strip mall parking lot and there was plenty of parking because most of the other businesses were out of business. I walked up to the door and it was locked, so I had to ring the bell. A middle aged Chinese man answered the door and let me in. I saw a few of the workers and they were wearing medical scrubs. I should have just ran for the door, but I am not that smart. I had a very good looking MT and she was really into the light feather touch. After a few minutes I removed the towel to show her that my 3" climaxer was ready for action. Then she starts in with the whole speech about how they don't do that and this is a professional place. If you are looking for fun, this place isn't for you. SaintChuck.Yup, Des Plaines is a dry hole when it comes to happy AMPs. Next time go about 15 minutes west of there and see Summer or June. On E Oakton across from the train car.

Mongger
03-13-19, 17:20
They say that the older you get the wiser you get. The older I get the dumber I get. In my never ending search for the golden Chinese vagina, I ended up at Vital Health Spa on Oakton in Des Plaines. I pulled in the strip mall parking lot and there was plenty of parking because most of the other businesses were out of business. I walked up to the door and it was locked, so I had to ring the bell. A middle aged Chinese man answered the door and let me in. I saw a few of the workers and they were wearing medical scrubs. I should have just ran for the door, but I am not that smart. I had a very good looking MT and she was really into the light feather touch. After a few minutes I removed the towel to show her that my 3" climaxer was ready for action. Then she starts in with the whole speech about how they don't do that and this is a professional place. If you are looking for fun, this place isn't for you. SaintChuck.LOL. Thanks for going the extra mile to prove what you already knew!

SideTalker
03-20-19, 18:09
My fellow mongers, been back to exercise a couple of times now. Mona is very cute, really does look like these pictures that AMPs use to advertise. Young, slender, nice boobs. She does allow some roaming and I would recommend you check her out. She will rotate out on the 25th, so hurry up.

Had a CBJ for $, unfortunately the second time inflation had set in and the price was now 120.

As for my previous review: so I do wear quite strong prescription glasses and can't completely rule out that a rubber was used. All subsequent visits have been CBJ, but that first one felt and looked like BBBJ.

Exercise is probably the best AMP in terms of good looking providers and reasonable prices in the chicagoland area. Location is a bit exposed as there is some foot traffic in the area and oftentimes idling cars will be parked directly outside.

Axel6
03-22-19, 14:34
Not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, but I'm looking to make a little trip to Cary to see this one if anyone has had a positive review.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/barrington-il-usa/6651579.html

DMichaels69
03-22-19, 14:50
From what I have seen, no fun zone only legit massage.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, but I'm looking to make a little trip to Cary to see this one if anyone has had a positive review.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/barrington-il-usa/6651579.html

JackRam
03-22-19, 17:12

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/barrington-il-usa/6651579.htmlSame as Dmike. I've heard nothing but "legit" massage from this one. I live pretty close to her location and wish it was the other way around.

J Jones228
03-29-19, 09:01
Same as Dmike. I've heard nothing but "legit" massage from this one. I live pretty close to her location and wish it was the other way around.She's careful but a lot on the menu. Very $$. Was $2 for L1 w OTC and PSE talk.

Another Jagoff
03-29-19, 13:01
She's careful but a lot on the menu. Very $$. Was $2 for L1 w OTC and PSE talk.How does one ferret out phony posts without at least asking the question? Sounds / reads like a PBB post or a bait-layer, doesn't it?

EdCarbone
03-29-19, 14:31

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/barrington-il-usa/6651579.htmlI tried her twice. First time only legit. Second time was $1 for massage and $2 for naked grinding against her different parts with no cover on. She was weird though and would say stuff that was odd, but can't exactly recall. A few weeks later I sent a text to an add in that area with a pic that looked different with short blond hair and a different number, but it was her again and she got upset that I was looking for a different provider. I blocked both numbers and never returned. Too expensive, too weird.

RobertSterling
03-31-19, 09:51
I tried her twice. First time only legit. Second time was $1 for massage and $2 for naked grinding against her different parts with no cover on. She was weird though and would say stuff that was odd, but can't exactly recall. A few weeks later I sent a text to an add in that area with a pic that looked different with short blond hair and a different number, but it was her again and she got upset that I was looking for a different provider. I blocked both numbers and never returned. Too expensive, too weird.You would think she would be a bit more giving of extras. She used to do porn under Britney Sands.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=598379232