PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hardwood1060
09-11-13, 21:49
Called a CL masseuse that advertises to be on River Road in Mt Prospect. Call the number. She asks what the ad was for, I answer and the line goes dead. Call back, goes immediately to VM for a "Dave". About 5 min later get a text apologizing for "getting disconnected". Proceeds to tell me she offers extras. Even though ad emphasizes no extras. She then asks for a pic and wants to know how soon I can make it.

Spidey sense is on overdrive, backed out and she goes spastic going evil.

Mongers beware. May not be anything more that a nut job or could be more.

Be careful out there.

Rocket Dork
04-06-14, 21:47
Advertised on Craiglist in the morning for a date. After about 20 emails I went to her apt for some action. Black BBW with humungous boobs. Very accomandating and resonable prices. Will repeat. Rocket Dork.

Rocket Dork
07-28-14, 19:13
Saw bike room Stacey today. Looking for customers. She is in Arlington Hts. Great body and great prices! Rocket Dork.

MarleyBlue
08-26-14, 01:14
Saw bike room Stacey today. Looking for customers. She is in Arlington Hts. Great body and great prices! Rocket Dork.Any chance you can PM her info? Would really appreciate it, I've been going to Marigold for months and want to change things up. I appreciate the ground work you did.

Elmwoood
08-26-14, 10:41
Saw bike room Stacey today. Looking for customers. She is in Arlington Hts. Great body and great prices! Rocket Dork.If she is looking for customers I would be more than happy to help if you would PM me the info. Thanks.

Lemeduyu
12-01-14, 00:02
Found this website a couple of weeks ago and read about her. Been trying to search for her under NW Burbs and every ad I respond to for that area keeps leading to a woman in Crystal Lake that is disgusting named Julie. I swear 5 different ads have led to this one. Ugh.

Zeuss
12-01-14, 22:08
Found this website a couple of weeks ago and read about her. Been trying to search for her under NW Burbs and every ad I respond to for that area keeps leading to a woman in Crystal Lake that is disgusting named Julie. I swear 5 different ads have led to this one. Ugh.Sounds like Julie in Grayslake. Sorry LMAO.

Member #5933
12-02-14, 09:02
Sounds like Julie in Grayslake. Sorry LMAO.Julie is Grayslake. Lmfao.

All I can do is laugh. She's HORRIBLE. I couldn't even finish with her blowing me. LOL.

Lemeduyu
12-02-14, 10:38
Julie is Grayslake. Lmfao.

All I can do is laugh. She's HORRIBLE. I couldn't even finish with her blowing me. LOL.Seriously, we are talking a 12 pack, drugs, and a blindfold.

JoeD999
12-02-14, 17:03
I have been hitting craigslist for the last few weeks. Most of the replies are fakes of course. I got a few hits on my ads but none worked out. Do you guys have better luck posting your own ads or replying to a girls ad? Just curious.

Jackrabit5151
12-03-14, 12:47
I have been hitting craigslist for the last few weeks. Most of the replies are fakes of course. I got a few hits on my ads but none worked out. Do you guys have better luck posting your own ads or replying to a girls ad? Just curious.I have never had any luck with Craigslist. It seems that it is a bunch of robot sights that send you junk after you inquire about an add. I have tried to post an add once but was worried about getting some Psycho contacting me.

JoeD999
12-04-14, 16:20
I have never had any luck with Craigslist. It seems that it is a bunch of robot sights that send you junk after you inquire about an add. I have tried to post an add once but was worried about getting some Psycho contacting me.The ones that just send an email address to contact outside of the craigslist system are bogus I think. I have never replied to them.

I have been in contact with some real people but have not met up with anyone yet. Most are pros or are asking for money that have replied to me. I am talking with two right now that I am trying to push for a picture and a meet if it works out. I did get pictures from one in mount prospect but she was not really my type.

HammerJack51
12-04-14, 18:04
I have never had any luck with Craigslist. It seems that it is a bunch of robot sights that send you junk after you inquire about an add. I have tried to post an add once but was worried about getting some Psycho contacting me.I either get fakes wanting me to use a personal email, fags that think they are women for some reason, guys who ask if my ads ever work or the occasional real woman who doesn't fit what I asked for but is still looking to get together. I seem to get the most responses in the men seeking women sections and not under casual encounters.

Lemeduyu
01-07-15, 14:44
If anyone feels like helping I've been looking high and low for months!

ReadyForRub
04-25-15, 16:29
This grand opening was very up & down. UP. Complete walls and doors on the spacious rooms. Up. Roll of paper towels in the room. Down. A TS as mechanical as a car wash. UP. Outstanding massage. Down. No hint of extras. Up. Last 5 minutes adjusted to perfection without negotiation. Down. MT uniform is jeans and a polo shirt. UP. Door fe at 65/ hr. On Balance. Great massage with customer defined gratuity; but it was a Saturday afternoon, so I'm not sure I saw the first string. My MT was pleasant, older, and not someone you would notice on the street. Worth a. 90 expenditure.

ReadyForRub
07-29-15, 15:51
On the east side of Rand Rd, north of Dundee in Palatine. No walls, no shower, no extras. 50/ hr for an unremarkable massage.

Tebow22
09-10-15, 23:54
On the east side of Rand Rd, north of Dundee in Palatine. No walls, no shower, no extras. 50/ hr for an unremarkable massage.I have not heard of any foot places being set up for our enjoyment. Most of these are the legit massages when in need of that relief. Of course, I am sure there are exceptions but when exploring, I won't risk these places unless I hear some sort of confirmation from one of you degenerates. Haha.

ReadyForRub
09-12-15, 18:46
I have not heard of any foot places being set up for our enjoyment. Most of these are the legit massages when in need of that relief. Of course, I am sure there are exceptions but when exploring, I won't risk these places unless I hear some sort of confirmation from one of you degenerates. Haha.If no one TOFTT and reported the experience, we would be throwing more money away than we need to discard.

Tebow22
09-17-15, 21:37
If no one TOFTT and reported the experience, we would be throwing more money away than we need to discard.Hope I wasn't misunderstood. Definitely appreciate people reporting so that we know which places to avoid and which to pursue, depending on what mood we're in. I went to the foot spa in Vernon hills hoping for some luck. Looked promising because the waiting area was the initial space you enter but was disappointed when I saw how open the massage area was.

ReadyForRub
02-09-16, 18:01
Pass GO, and collect your $200. After the door fee and regular gratuity, you'll still have $. Stop at the southeast corner of Dundee and Milwaukee. They advertise on Craigslist only, but Emily should be on everybody's list. The entrance faces south, and they welcome walk-ins. Superior TS, and the best massage I've received in decades. Don't let the hand-written message of "Massage Only. Thank You" tacked to the wall disappoint. The roll of paper towels on the counter next to the sink validates the legitimacy of the happy result of your time here. Roaming calves, thighs, and butt is part of the experience, and there is no discussion regarding a gratuity. The excitement and anticipation of a happy conclusion is left to the end result without the crass interruption of an upsell. With 10 minutes to go in the hour, I was asked if I wanted to flip or extend the time.

I expect to determine if snacks are available on my next visit, but will be out of the country for a month.

Bob521
02-09-16, 22:52
Went about 6 months ago. But Emily must be new. Wonder if Emily is the one the used to work at Jun. Had a nice meal on my third visit with her. Might be a different one, however. Bob.

Pass GO, and collect your $200. After the door fee and regular gratuity, you'll still have $. Stop at the southeast corner of Dundee and Milwaukee. They advertise on Craigslist only, but Emily should be on everybody's list. The entrance faces south, and they welcome walk-ins. Superior TS, and the best massage I've received in decades. Don't let the hand-written message of "Massage Only. Thank You" tacked to the wall disappoint. The roll of paper towels on the counter next to the sink validates the legitimacy of the happy result of your time here. Roaming calves, thighs, and butt is part of the experience, and there is no discussion regarding a gratuity. The excitement and anticipation of a happy conclusion is left to the end result without the crass interruption of an upsell. With 10 minutes to go in the hour, I was asked if I wanted to flip or extend the time.

I expect to determine if snacks are available on my next visit, but will be out of the country for a month.

ReadyForRub
02-15-16, 16:37
Went about 6 months ago. But Emily must be new. Wonder if Emily is the one the used to work at Jun. Had a nice meal on my third visit with her. Might be a different one, however. Bob.Visit #2 with Emily. Same great massage with roaming and HE. Declined to be massaged and giggled "no" to DATY. I don't know if I'll try again when I return from down under.

DMichaels69
02-16-16, 09:26
Saw Sylvia for massage. It is very light touch. Very nice lady, pleasant personality who enjoys what she does. This visit just the standard ending. May go back for another visit.

JoeD999
02-16-16, 18:10
Visit #2 with Emily. Same great massage with roaming and HE. Declined to be massaged and giggled "no" to DATY. I don't know if I'll try again when I return from down under.I had Lisa I think. She did not wash the boys in the table shower so that was a bad start. The massage was nice and she used oil which I liked except when clean up came and it would not come off all the way. At one point during the massage she climbed up on the table. I was face down but her crotch was practically grinding the back of my head. I reached up to rub her ass and she got down and said no. I rubbed her leg with no problems but anything else was not allowed. This was my first self service finish in a long long time. I would go back for the massage but not extras from her.

Gooch
02-21-16, 12:08
Which Sylvia are you referring to?

Saw Sylvia for massage. It is very light touch. Very nice lady, pleasant personality who enjoys what she does. This visit just the standard ending. May go back for another visit.

HeadFirst80
02-22-16, 09:09
Saw Sylvia for massage. It is very light touch. Very nice lady, pleasant personality who enjoys what she does. This visit just the standard ending. May go back for another visit.Is there a phone number you can share? PM is fine.

Thanks.

Chidell
03-11-16, 16:55
Had Lisa too. Same experience as Joe! Except I didn't wait to make myself Happy there.

I had Lisa I think. She did not wash the boys in the table shower so that was a bad start. The massage was nice and she used oil which I liked except when clean up came and it would not come off all the way. At one point during the massage she climbed up on the table. I was face down but her crotch was practically grinding the back of my head. I reached up to rub her ass and she got down and said no. I rubbed her leg with no problems but anything else was not allowed. This was my first self service finish in a long long time. I would go back for the massage but not extras from her.

JohnBill1232
03-17-16, 11:04
I thought this place was legit? Good news as I have been wanting to try it out.

AsdEngineer
03-21-16, 23:09
Could not agree more. Very nice woman! Enjoyable time for sure!

ASD.

Papahound
03-30-16, 09:36
Private place. Nice lady. Nice boobs. Older for sure. But here's the thing, if you want a comfortable soft-touch rub. She's the one. No looking over your shoulder and she genuinely seems to enjoy doing it. But enjoyment isn't enthusiasm and personality, while it can definitely ruin a session, doesn't exactly make one explode across the room. So I'm torn on this one guys. Everything I hate about crumby providers wasn't there. The price, the mood, the time spent without watching the clock; hell, I had to ask her if I was taking too long. And she's great, in a freaky nana or unjaded wife kind of way. But my nuts didn't tremble from the BBBJ, though it was nice. And I wasn't tamed by a snapping cooter, though it was tight and enjoyable. I just don't know on this one. Anything negative would be harsh, misleading, and unfair to her because the service is just that pleasant. I kind of feel like a movie reviewer who's saying a lot, yet nothing at the same time, and hopes you glean as much as you can from the rambling. Suffice it to say I'd probably go back just for the lack of BS.

Face=4 stars, attractive face.

Body= 2 stars, one big star for each tit, they're freakin' pretty, but the rest is very, very European, with flat curves in odd places.

Attitude=4 stars.

CopyCat98
04-07-16, 13:11
Brand new member. Long time cautious hobbiest.

I'd love to visit Sylvia. Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Any ad links or contact info for her? Feel free to pm or reply in forum.

Private place. Nice lady. Nice boobs. Older for sure. But here's the thing, if you want a comfortable soft-touch rub. She's the one. No looking over your shoulder and she genuinely seems to enjoy doing it. But enjoyment isn't enthusiasm and personality, while it can definitely ruin a session, doesn't exactly make one explode across the room. So I'm torn on this one guys. Everything I hate about crumby providers wasn't there. The price, the mood, the time spent without watching the clock; hell, I had to ask her if I was taking too long. And she's great, in a freaky nana or unjaded wife kind of way. But my nuts didn't tremble from the BBBJ, though it was nice. And I wasn't tamed by a snapping cooter, though it was tight and enjoyable. I just don't know on this one. Anything negative would be harsh, misleading, and unfair to her because the service is just that pleasant. I kind of feel like a movie reviewer who's saying a lot, yet nothing at the same time, and hopes you glean as much as you can from the rambling. Suffice it to say I'd probably go back just for the lack of BS.

Face=4 stars, attractive face.

Body= 2 stars, one big star for each tit, they're freakin' pretty, but the rest is very, very European, with flat curves in odd places.

Attitude=4 stars.

HoosierT
04-11-16, 12:08
Went to ReadyforRub's place. I asked for Emily but I got Lisa.

Lisa has a really nice massage, but the reports about her are accurate. However, the massage was so good that it's worth another try.

I wouldn't go out of my way for this place, but if you're in the area, it's worth a visit.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Emily this week.

HappyMan68
05-04-16, 09:16
I have also searched profusely for Sylvia with no luck. Can anyone pm me her digits / info? In her area today and really want that soft touch. Thanks all!

HM.

Jim154
05-09-16, 16:40
I had Lisa I think. She did not wash the boys in the table shower so that was a bad start. The massage was nice and she used oil which I liked except when clean up came and it would not come off all the way. At one point during the massage she climbed up on the table. I was face down but her crotch was practically grinding the back of my head. I reached up to rub her ass and she got down and said no. I rubbed her leg with no problems but anything else was not allowed. This was my first self service finish in a long long time. I would go back for the massage but not extras from her.Went based on the report about Emily but instead drew Lisa. Same experience As Joe with one exception. No table shower. Good massage though.

HoosierT
05-10-16, 11:55
I'm just wondering everyone's opinion. I don't get to make too many trips so each visit is a valuable indulgence.

Which one would you go to: Emily / Lisa or Yedam? Both have their strengths and some weaknesses.

BTW, I visited Emily about three weeks ago. Such a great massage. Some nice minor play also, but. Well, we know the story. A nice price too.

But then again, Yedam is fun.

HoosierT
05-10-16, 22:56
I'm just wondering everyone's opinion. I don't get to make too many trips so each visit is a valuable indulgence.

Which one would you go to: Emily / Lisa or Yedam? Both have their strengths and some weaknesses.

BTW, I visited Emily about three weeks ago. Such a great massage. Some nice minor play also, but. Well, we know the story. A nice price too.

But then again, Yedam is fun.Should I consider M2?

DMichaels69
05-10-16, 23:10
I have not been to Yedam in about a month but I had a lady called Cherry and she had a nice Cherry with major play, no rookies.

But then again, Yedam is fun.

ReadyForRub
06-13-16, 14:10
Northbrook, Meadow Road, STE200 A, Bozema. No shower of any kind, but the solid handshake the first time in was great. Eastern European lovely with good skills, great caves, thighs, and kitty. 75 at the door and left the standard tip with both of us smiling. Used to be on Shermer, but moved. Worth repeating. When all was done she offered me some hand sanitizer. Nice touch, and very considerate.

Lets Play 2
06-28-16, 10:17
Has anyone had an experience with a woman named Bre from Arlington Heights? Saw her ad yesterday and have been e-mailing to schedule a time. Started at 3 $ for the hour but came down to 1. 5 for 40 min pretty quick. The ad didn't last long enough for me to remember to copy the pictures. Thanks in advance.

Papahound
07-02-16, 02:51
I've gotten a lot of requests for her info. But I let it go. The visit was meh. I like that she's nice. But now that I've found girls with no B. S. Sylvia falls a little short. Great person. Pretty. And has a weird connection to Donald Trump. But she reminds me of my wife. Yeah she'll do it but not really as nasty as I want it. I like aggressively nasty women. Sylvia is more passive and as a friend said to me, she's quieter than I like them.

So I've been traveling and am just catching up. I haven't dodged or ignored. But I just didn't feel the need to add her to my "rolodex" (old-timers remember that word).

My advice, be nice, beg, and show your mettle in reports. I don't have a massive number but I share and chat and try to put out quality when I do. A senior will notice and answer your request. But if you're not going to trade to get something then make the trade with the best reports you can.

Papahound.

Rocket Dork
07-02-16, 08:32
Nice woman, nice price, nice place. Thats about it! LOL! Rocket Dork.

DMichaels69
07-02-16, 09:07
Nice lady but I think just a job for her.

I've gotten a lot of requests for her info. But I let it go. The visit was meh. I like that she's nice. But now that I've found girls with no B. S. Sylvia falls a little short. Great person. Pretty. And has a weird connection to Donald Trump. But she reminds me of my wife. Yeah she'll do it but not really as nasty as I want it. I like aggressively nasty women. Sylvia is more passive and as a friend said to me, she's quieter than I like them.

So I've been traveling and am just catching up. I haven't dodged or ignored. But I just didn't feel the need to add her to my "rolodex" (old-timers remember that word).

My advice, be nice, beg, and show your mettle in reports. I don't have a massive number but I share and chat and try to put out quality when I do. A senior will notice and answer your request. But if you're not going to trade to get something then make the trade with the best reports you can.

Papahound.

Ron M
07-02-16, 18:02
Nice woman, nice price, nice place. Thats about it! LOL! Rocket Dork.Isn't that more than enough?

Frogger7777
09-27-16, 15:50

Papahound.Any recommendations for "nasty" euros in the area? I have a similar fondness. PM if you'd prefer.

NtarAda
10-02-16, 15:17
Any recommendations for "nasty" euros in the area? I have a similar fondness. PM if you'd prefer.Any luck with your euro search?

Chicag0
10-03-16, 10:53
Northbrook, Meadow Road, STE200 A, Bozema. No shower of any kind, but the solid handshake the first time in was great. Eastern European lovely with good skills, great caves, thighs, and kitty. 75 at the door and left the standard tip with both of us smiling. Used to be on Shermer, but moved. Worth repeating. When all was done she offered me some hand sanitizer. Nice touch, and very considerate.She was always reliable, but could never get her all the way to FS. Close but never all the way. Were you successful?

Walker333
10-03-16, 12:55
Northbrook, Meadow Road, STE200 A, Bozema. No shower of any kind, but the solid handshake the first time in was great. Eastern European lovely with good skills, great caves, thighs, and kitty. 75 at the door and left the standard tip with both of us smiling. Used to be on Shermer, but moved. Worth repeating. When all was done she offered me some hand sanitizer. Nice touch, and very considerate.Cannot find her number, please PM.

Is it CT place in Northbrook?

ReadyForRub
10-03-16, 14:20
She was always reliable, but could never get her all the way to FS. Close but never all the way. Were you successful?Superb daty on sessions 2 & 3. We'll see what happens in the future. Will be out of the country until mid-December.

Frogger7777
11-03-16, 14:18
Any luck with your euro search?Nope. No one's responded.

ReadyForRub
01-18-17, 17:46
With Sylvia. Yes, she is a wonderful person. Yes, she gets naked quickly. Yes, she tastes great. Yes, she would not accept payment before the session started. Yes, she didn't even count the money offered for the massage service ($.1) as I left. Yes, the surroundings are comfortable. Yes, the surroundings are discreet. Yes, she is attractive.

NO, her massage skills aren't the greatest. I will not repeat.

Member #5933
01-19-17, 00:22
With Sylvia. Yes, she is a wonderful person. Yes, she gets naked quickly. Yes, she tastes great. Yes, she would not accept payment before the session started. Yes, she didn't even count the money offered for the massage service ($.1) as I left. Yes, the surroundings are comfortable. Yes, the surroundings are discreet. Yes, she is attractive.

NO, her massage skills aren't the greatest. I will not repeat.LOL won't repeat? Sounds like it was good. I never seen her yet. Pretty far drive.

Rocket Dork
02-11-17, 12:20
I have given her info out to many mongers but see few reports. This forum is about sharing. Please write reports. Rocket Dork.

Rocket Dork
02-11-17, 17:16
Empty your in box. Rocket Dork.

Grumpy83
02-26-17, 08:48
I have given her info out to many mongers but see few reports. This forum is about sharing. Please write reports. Rocket Dork.Though I am a newbie, I contacted Rocket Dork and he was kind enough to give me Sylvia's information. After a couple of e-mails she got back to me and we met. Nice, safe place in Mt. Prospect. I got naked and laid face up on her massage table. She told me she would start on my back. She is a great conversationalist, does an ok job of a massage and after the flip she let my hands roam. She let me undress her and she gave me a happy ending saying maybe more next time. I will go back because she is easy to talk to, has nice legs and a great butt.

Thank you Rocket Dork.

ChiHappiness
03-21-17, 17:21
I got a response from a married hottie off of craigs list. Polish, tan and good shape. But she gave off a slightly bat shit crazy vibe. Anyone meet up with her?

Rocket Dork
03-22-17, 09:58
Old and wise Bob521 has told me Sylvia is in early 50's. I was wrong and need my eyes checked. LOL Thanks Bob521 Rocket Dork.

Rocket Dork
05-20-17, 10:23
Saw her again, always a good time. Nice place, nice woman, nice price, nice time. But I think she has gained 30 pounds since I first started seeing her. Rocket Dork.

Nidhogg69
06-06-17, 18:29
LONG overdue on my part. Just figured I'd add in, I saw Sylvia a couple months back. AMAZING fun time! And I was there on a day when she had "Aunt Flo" visiting so the menu was sadly somewhat limited, tho she was pretty clear that more was on the table (or in the bed, haha) in the future when she wasn't dealing with that monthly issue. I'd say she's a decent looking MILF, mid 40's, actually quite a good massage, and she finished me with a combo BBBJ / HJ / Russian that made me feel exceptionally relaxed. Very nice, cool lady. Took a while to set up the visit with her, but I'll be back whenever work takes me up in that direction again.

Thanks for the share RD!

Which reminds me. There are actually 2 ladies I need to track down in that area. Sylvia is one, need to get in touch with her to set something up soon (she wasn't responding at all a few weeks ago), and I'd also like to see if I can locate Abby (aka Maddie aka Abbie aka Bree aka "the flaky Arlington Heights BP - CL - BP - CL" girl). Had a couple AMAZING experiences with her (even factoring in the issues others know of with her), she was just so damn HOT. I'd love to tap that again a few more times in this lifetime! If anyone knows if she's still around or has contact info for her, hit me up via PM. Thanks!

Chungan
06-07-17, 10:53
LONG overdue on my part. Just figured I'd add in, I saw Sylvia a couple months back. AMAZING fun time! And I was there on a day when she had "Aunt Flo" visiting so the menu was sadly somewhat limited, tho she was pretty clear that more was on the table (or in the bed, haha) in the future when she wasn't dealing with that monthly issue. I'd say she's a decent looking MILF, mid 40's, actually quite a good massage, and she finished me with a combo BBBJ / HJ / Russian that made me feel exceptionally relaxed. Very nice, cool lady. Took a while to set up the visit with her, but I'll be back whenever work takes me up in that direction again.

Thanks for the share RD!

Which reminds me. There are actually 2 ladies I need to track down in that area. Sylvia is one, need to get in touch with her to set something up soon (she wasn't responding at all a few weeks ago), and I'd also like to see if I can locate Abby (aka Maddie aka Abbie aka Bree aka "the flaky Arlington Heights BP - CL - BP - CL" girl). Had a couple AMAZING experiences with her (even factoring in the issues others know of with her), she was just so damn HOT. I'd love to tap that again a few more times in this lifetime! If anyone knows if she's still around or has contact info for her, hit me up via PM. Thanks!Tried setting something up with Abby back in January. Was told she's pregnant and will retire in a month or so.

Trogon
06-21-17, 19:01
Anyone have her contact info.

Thanks.

KrisRathore
06-23-17, 17:23
Sent you a PM.

Anyone have her contact info.

Thanks.

Trogon
06-29-17, 14:23
Saw Sylvia today.

If your looking for a decent real massage and a HJ for a reasonable price then she's for you.

Breast play and fiv included. She informed me that now that we know each other more will be on the menu.

Thanks rocket.

Elmwoood
06-29-17, 15:23
Saw Sylvia today.

If your looking for a decent real massage and a HJ for a reasonable price then she's for you.

Breast play and fiv included. She informed me that now that we know each other more will be on the menu.

Thanks rocket.Any contact info? PM me thanks.

Like69
06-30-17, 12:17
Please PM me with contact info.

TIA.

Saw Sylvia today.

Thanks rocket.

GeekyDork
07-05-17, 19:02

TIA.Have been seeing the reviews for Sylvia for a while. Could someone PM her info.

After Angel in Schaumburg shut down, need to expand my horizons.

Thanks in advance.

GeekyDork.

Dp6969
07-05-17, 19:27

TIA.Can someone pm me her contact info?

Call Me Slappy
07-06-17, 10:54
2 first time posters asking for contact info.

What a surprise.

DMichaels69
07-06-17, 11:23
Not surprised at all. LOL.

2 first time posters asking for contact info.

What a surprise.

Call Me Slappy
08-02-17, 15:33
Saw her a few days ago. My overall personal experience was somewhat above average.

Nice lady, nice place, no hassles, and quite the nice topless finish.

Just not my taste in regards to her looks. I won't be beating her door down again, but I probably will repeat.

Thanks to RD!

GeekyDork
08-03-17, 13:22
Saw Sylvia in Mt prospect today. Very nice lady, good massage I prefer a bit deeper touch but it was nice stress reliver. Very accommodating, and eager too please. Will repeat soon. Thanks RD.

Rocket Dork
08-08-17, 21:55
Saw her again. Woman loves to get on top and take control. I always finish in her ass. The woman enjoys her anal. Nice woman, nice place, nice time, nice price. Rocket Dork.

Coachvan
08-09-17, 12:05
Saw Sylvia again last week. Massage was a bit light as my back was actually needing a good massage. She complained she was too hot so she was in the same birthday suit as me to begin the massage. She did a great amount of teasing from the back. Almost made me lose it. I flipped and she wanted to go into the bedroom. Her oral skills are not the best. We did three positions for the finale and it was good. She's reliable, but there are others out there who are a little better. She refuses to do anal with me-claims I'm too big. I'm not that big.

Jackrabit5151
08-11-17, 10:47
I would love to meet Sylvia.

I have never had luck with Craigslist.

TR5321
08-16-17, 09:15
Saw Sylvia again last week. Massage was a bit light as my back was actually needing a good massage. She complained she was too hot so she was in the same birthday suit as me to begin the massage. She did a great amount of teasing from the back. Almost made me lose it. I flipped and she wanted to go into the bedroom. Her oral skills are not the best. We did three positions for the finale and it was good. She's reliable, but there are others out there who are a little better. She refuses to do anal with me-claims I'm too big. I'm not that big.Would someone send me contact info on her. Thanks.

AsdEngineer
09-19-17, 23:22
Does anyone know what happened to wendy in Wheeling? Saw her off and on for years and now can't get in touch with her.

ASD.

Ron M
09-19-17, 23:28
Does anyone know what happened to wendy in Wheeling? Saw her off and on for years and now can't get in touch with her.

ASD.Go to the Chicago forum. Look at craigslist posting #4270.

Rocket Dork
09-19-17, 23:40

ASD.Wendy died last July, 2016. There was a GOFUND me page for burial costs for her. Nice lady. Rocket dork.

AsdEngineer
09-20-17, 08:14
Wendy died last July, 2016. There was a GOFUND me page for burial costs for her. Nice lady. Rocket dork.Thanks Rocket Dork! So sad. She was a very nice and always accommodating lady.

OrdLover
10-26-17, 02:23
Just browsing around here since I sometime drive up to Mt Prospect. And I see allot of reports on Sylvia. Try searching Craigslist for her but I can't seem to find her. So can anyone pm either her contact info or her ad. Love to see her.

OrdLover
10-30-17, 18:58
I texted her and easily went to her place. Going in I knew what to expect but not her looks. She was a bit older than I expected. So I went into her apt. A nice place with the massage table in the living room. I strip and went on the table. The massage was decent. And then I flipped over and she gave a BBBJ. Once again it was OK. For the amount it gets it done. I might repeat.

JacknCoke
10-30-17, 21:59
I texted her and easily went to her place. Going in I knew what to expect but not her looks. She was a bit older than I expected. So I went into her apt. A nice place with the massage table in the living room. I strip and went on the table. The massage was decent. And then I flipped over and she gave a BBBJ. Once again it was OK. For the amount it gets it done. I might repeat.I must be the only one here who hasn't had her.

Trogon
10-31-17, 14:01
All this talk had to go see her again.

Got the full service. Sweet lady worth the price.

Hizinburg
11-01-17, 02:55
All this talk had to go see her again.

Got the full service. Sweet lady worth the price.Info please?

CakeLover13
11-01-17, 07:13
I must be the only one here who hasn't had her.No Jack, I have yet to see her, and RD gave me the info long ago, just not been able to get a hold of her, ffs and I live nearby too.

ReadyForRub
11-01-17, 15:29
No Jack, I have yet to see her, and RD gave me the info long ago, just not been able to get a hold of her, ffs and I live nearby too.Once you try it, you'll wonder why you bothered.

JacknCoke
11-01-17, 16:24
Once you try it, you'll wonder why you bothered.New stuff is usually worth a shot.

DMichaels69
11-01-17, 16:49
In the end, nice lady, just ok service.

Once you try it, you'll wonder why you bothered.

Elmwoood
11-01-17, 17:16
In the end, nice lady, just ok service.I have her info from RD is she easy to get a hold of and make an appointment?

BlueUc
11-02-17, 14:02
I have her info from RD is she easy to get a hold of and make an appointment?I have not had issues getting a hold of her, I text her and she usually gets back quick, but there have been times I didnt get a response.

Asps3
11-02-17, 15:48
I've seen her twice now, all I ever got was a crappy back rub and a HJ, it never progressed for whatever reason. Haven't gone back and don't plan on it. Nice lady but we just didn't click I guess.

In the end, nice lady, just ok service.

Elmwoood
11-03-17, 11:17
I have not had issues getting a hold of her, I text her and she usually gets back quick, but there have been times I didnt get a response.I have an e-mail address from RD is that the best way to contact her.

Elmwoood
11-03-17, 14:20
I have an e-mail address from RD is that the best way to contact her.I e-mailed her but not heard back yet.

Avg Joe
11-04-17, 17:35
I e-mailed her but not heard back yet.She will respond. She may have been busy but she has always been very responsive to me. She is a nice lady.

AJ.

MilkMan74
01-12-18, 16:51
Seen Sylvia nice time nice lady massage HJ and some Russian will repeat for the price thanks again RD!

SunnyBeaches7
01-15-18, 16:34
I texted her and easily went to her place. Going in I knew what to expect but not her looks. She was a bit older than I expected. So I went into her apt. A nice place with the massage table in the living room. I strip and went on the table. The massage was decent. And then I flipped over and she gave a BBBJ. Once again it was OK. For the amount it gets it done. I might repeat.Can you send me info on Sylvia.

Mongger
01-24-18, 00:30
I texted her and easily went to her place. Going in I knew what to expect but not her looks. She was a bit older than I expected. So I went into her apt. A nice place with the massage table in the living room. I strip and went on the table. The massage was decent. And then I flipped over and she gave a BBBJ. Once again it was OK. For the amount it gets it done. I might repeat.So just how old is this chick?

DMichaels69
01-24-18, 08:10
I would say in her 50's and after a while it got boring.

So just how old is this chick?

ReadyForRub
01-24-18, 19:25
I would say in her 50's and after a while it got boring.Nice person. Mediocre massage skills. After a while, very boring.

Pedorro
01-24-18, 22:21
Nice person. Mediocre massage skills. After a while, very boring.Once you get to know each other she is actually quite adventurous! I been with her for over three very exciting hours.

ReadyForRub
01-25-18, 16:37
Once you get to know each other she is actually quite adventurous! I been with her for over three very exciting hours.Give it some real time. It'll get b o are I and g.

Sam Spade
01-25-18, 22:02
Give it some real time. It'll get b o are I and g.We don't live in southern California, where there are literally hundreds of FS AMPs. We don't live in Philly, where there are so many AMPs the prices for FS with gorgeous young Korean women are actually reasonable. We don't live in certain Euro countries like Germany, where it is legal and they have FKK shops filled with beautiful young women ready to suck and fuck you as fast as they'll say Hello. Or some of the German massage parlors I went to where the handy came at the end and was done with the skill of a surgeon and the girls were shocked when I offered them a 10 euro tip. Shocked in a good way.

No, we live in Chicagoland, where things really suck. Where we find a good place and it goes downhill fast or gets shut down because it's election season and the mayors have to make the news. Where you give a grandma a. 5 tip for a handy and she looks at you like "That's it?

So if I find a good one, even one pushing 50, who treats you nice and gives you a nice massage the way you ask for it, and a few extras at the end and is reasonable with the price, I'm thankful. I admit that if I did live in those places I mentioned I probably wouldn't give her a second thought. But as long as I'm stuck in Chicago, I'm going back.

Rocket Dork
01-25-18, 23:20
We don't live in southern California, where there are literally hundreds of FS AMPs. We don't live in Philly, where there are so many AMPs the prices for FS with gorgeous young Korean women are actually reasonable. We don't live in certain Euro countries like Germany, where it is legal and they have FKK shops filled with beautiful young women ready to suck and fuck you as fast as they'll say Hello. Or some of the German massage parlors I went to where the handy came at the end and was done with the skill of a surgeon and the girls were shocked when I offered them a 10 euro tip. Shocked in a good way.

No, we live in Chicagoland, where things really suck. Where we find a good place and it goes downhill fast or gets shut down because it's election season and the mayors have to make the news. Where you give a grandma a. 5 tip for a handy and she looks at you like "That's it?

So if I find a good one, even one pushing 50, who treats you nice and gives you a nice massage the way you ask for it, and a few extras at the end and is reasonable with the price, I'm thankful. I admit that if I did live in those places I mentioned I probably wouldn't give her a second thought. But as long as I'm stuck in Chicago, I'm going back.Nice woman, nice place, nice price. Rocket Dork.

Scr5540
01-26-18, 19:21
We don't live in southern California, where there are literally hundreds of FS AMPs. We don't live in Philly, where there are so many AMPs the prices for FS with gorgeous young Korean women are actually reasonable. We don't live in certain Euro countries like Germany, where it is legal and they have FKK shops filled with beautiful young women ready to suck and fuck you as fast as they'll say Hello. Or some of the German massage parlors I went to where the handy came at the end and was done with the skill of a surgeon and the girls were shocked when I offered them a 10 euro tip. Shocked in a good way.

So if I find a good one, even one pushing 50, who treats you nice and gives you a nice massage the way you ask for it, and a few extras at the end and is reasonable with the price, I'm thankful. I admit that if I did live in those places I mentioned I probably wouldn't give her a second thought. But as long as I'm stuck in Chicago, I'm going back.I saw her today and IMO, was one on the better sessions I've had. She took her time, taylored to my likes and I will repeat. Super nice lady, clean apt and a nice safe location. She showed me around her apt and her Cubs stuff.

Actually not a bad body for a late 40's or so woman.

Ron M
01-27-18, 01:10
Nice woman, nice place, nice price. Rocket Dork.And definitely not boring.

Scr5540
01-27-18, 08:51
I saw her today and IMO, was one on the better sessions I've had. She took her time, taylored to my likes and I will repeat. Super nice lady, clean apt and a nice safe location. She showed me around her apt and her Cubs stuff.

Actually not a bad body for a late 40's or so woman.I meant to also thank Rocket Dork in my post.

Cruising Y
01-30-18, 09:50
So Sylvia responded to my email and quoted 60 for massage. That sounds about right for just a massage, but some of you reported more than just a massage. For 60 doesn't seem like one would get anymore. Should I bring a little extra $ just Incase?

ReadyForRub
01-30-18, 15:53
So Sylvia responded to my email and quoted 60 for massage. That sounds about right for just a massage, but some of you reported more than just a massage. For 60 doesn't seem like one would get anymore. Should I bring a little extra $ just Incase?Bring as much as you can afford to spend on what you are interested in paying for.

ChicagoNorth28
01-31-18, 18:10
Seen Sylvia nice time nice lady massage HJ and some Russian will repeat for the price thanks again RD!Can you sand me her email, thanks.

Tebow22
02-08-18, 15:35
Maybe I saw a post about her before and maybe her ad should've warned me but I checked out the place in the link. She's def legit and very high on her skills, spewing about how long she's been doing this and how much she's trained all over the world. She runs this out of her Home and the first floor smells of cigarettes. I was worried I would reek after the session.

She tries to upsell me for the Esalen and how it's so much better than Swedish or deep tissue which she offers but to her, t just poking and prodding. Just her attitude turned me off and even if she did offer extras, don't know if I would've been in the mood.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/thp/d/professionalhighly/6488987891.html

Jadedone
02-09-18, 11:49
Maybe I saw a post about her before and maybe her ad should've warned me but I checked out the place in the link. She's def legit and very high on her skills, spewing about how long she's been doing this and how much she's trained all over the world. She runs this out of her Home and the first floor smells of cigarettes. I was worried I would reek after the session.

She tries to upsell me for the Esalen and how it's so much better than Swedish or deep tissue which she offers but to her, t just poking and prodding. Just her attitude turned me off and even if she did offer extras, don't know if I would've been in the mood.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/thp/d/professionalhighly/6488987891.htmlCan you describe what she looks like? Your description of her attitude is eerily similar to Poison Ivy. Don't think she smokes though.

Tebow22
02-09-18, 12:10
Can you describe what she looks like? Your description of her attitude is eerily similar to Poison Ivy. Don't think she smokes though.She's an older Eastern European, maybe in her mid-50's. She looks like she would've have a rockin body in her youth. Blonde hair and even now a decent body.

JohnRocket99
02-10-18, 17:49

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/thp/d/professionalhighly/6488987891.htmlExtras can be had after a couple fo visits HE only, no real touching. She's buttoned down tight. Basically a pretty miserable person. I'd love to find a mature Euro that gave good massage and extras.

ChiTown Reds
02-19-18, 14:53
So saw Sylvia last week. Thanks to RD!.

Contacted here by email. Took a bit to setup, but from there was easy.

Nice place and setup. Chatted about the Cubs. Defiantly a talker. During the massage not much talk. It is a lighter more Swedish style, was super relaxing, almost fell asleep.

After about 30-40 mins of the massage she started teasing a lot between the legs, did a nice job, probably for about 10 mins. ON the flip had her go topless which she did. Nice slow HE. Cleaned up and a little more massage.

Defiantly a nice lady, easily 50. Don't know if I'd push for FS. For me for the price. 8 and the location I'll repeat. Thanks again RD.

HappyRob
04-04-18, 20:52
Saw her this week, what a sweet lady. Massage was on the soft side, but happiness was there.

So saw Sylvia last week. Thanks to RD!.

Contacted here by email. Took a bit to setup, but from there was easy.

Nice place and setup. Chatted about the Cubs. Defiantly a talker. During the massage not much talk. It is a lighter more Swedish style, was super relaxing, almost fell asleep.

After about 30-40 mins of the massage she started teasing a lot between the legs, did a nice job, probably for about 10 mins. ON the flip had her go topless which she did. Nice slow HE. Cleaned up and a little more massage.

Defiantly a nice lady, easily 50. Don't know if I'd push for FS. For me for the price. 8 and the location I'll repeat. Thanks again RD.

Jason C
04-06-18, 15:05
I just joined the forum today. After reading some posts, I noticed a lot of posts about Sylvia. Who is she? If possible, could someone PM me and give me her contact info so I can try her out and report back to you all.

Rocket Dork
04-06-18, 21:07
I just joined the forum today. After reading some posts, I noticed a lot of posts about Sylvia. Who is she? If possible, could someone PM me and give me her contact info so I can try her out and report back to you all.Do advanced search (upper right part of page) and then contact me if you want her info. Also RTFF! LOL Rocket Dork.