PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jackbb
11-15-10, 10:23
Was visiting various places looking for fun in all the wrong places. Stayed in a notel hoping to find some street traffic. Didn't see anything all night long. Plenty of LE, pulling people over. Most of the time, they were hassling people coming out the tit bar at Mannheim and Lake. Any tips for future visits? Thanks, JackBB

TommyPlays
09-12-11, 17:38
They are doing a sting op on Mannheim today found out hard way. 1st time ever. Should have observed the = if they aren't walking and are just standing on the cornor keep on going. Stupid me.

Also a stop on lake street for safety / seat-belt checks going on. They are looking for money.

Be warned. It was early afternoon today!

OrderIn
09-13-11, 08:43
They are doing a sting op on Mannheim today found out hard way. 1st time ever. Should have observed the = if they aren't walking and are just standing on the cornor keep on going. Stupid me.

Also a stop on lake street for safety / seat-belt checks going on. They are looking for money.

Be warned. It was early afternoon today!Don't tell me it was the Asian. She was hot. Not mannheim material.

The Screws
10-05-11, 15:19
Don't tell me it was the Asian. She was hot. Not mannheim material.Wow. That Leo is hot, Short Asian with big fake boobs! Anyone know if she is single in real life?

She was standing on spot and smiling. Gee I wonder if she was working or Leo? 1pm on a hump day?

Must be a slow day for the county

Seiborg
10-05-11, 16:58
At about! :45pm today, I was on my way to Mcdonald's for lunch when I finally spotted the Asian leo you've all been discussing on this forum. You guys aren't kidding, she is smoking hot! Circled the block to get another look, but this time there was a van full of dudes arresting someone, so yeah I'd say she's leo. Good thing I read this forum as I might have been tempted and gotten myself into trouble. She is very hot.

Coming back from lunch, I spotted a short black girl with big tits working the same spot. The two were taking turns.

Be careful out there.

TommyPlays
10-05-11, 19:26
I tried during the week early afternoon and BAM. Car right behind me, cuffs. The hole show. SUCKED!

Wow. That Leo is hot, Short Asian with big fake boobs! Anyone know if she is single in real life?

She was standing on spot and smiling. Gee I wonder if she was working or Leo? 1pm on a hump day?

Must be a slow day for the county

OrderIn
10-07-11, 03:27
Saw another black girl yesterday a few blocks south of fullerton just standing in one spot. Kinda taller, big tits,

Long hair dyed brown, younger looking and pretty. Smells of swine. Didn't move from that spot. Looks like they're trying to get as many arrests as possible before the winter.

TommyPlays
10-07-11, 17:19
Saw another black girl yesterday a few blocks south of fullerton just standing in one spot. Kinda taller, big tits,

Long hair dyed brown, younger looking and pretty. Smells of swine. Didn't move from that spot. Looks like they're trying to get as many arrests as possible before the winter.And thats all they want is cash. Bring you in. Send you to court house collect your cash and your on your way. It kinda sucks really. Wow that has been a long sting!

Unclehomer
10-07-11, 19:04
The past thee mornings (Wed, Thurs, Fri) I have driven past Mannheim just south of Fullerton. On Wed & Fri there was a white.

Woman. 30ish standing in just 1 spot across from the car wash, and on Thursday a black woman in the same spot. Across the street there was a champaign color car with the motor running facing east, in direct line to where the women were standing.

On Friday the white woman began to approach my vehicle as I stopped at the stop sign. Kept going, didn't want to take a chance.

I have not seen either of the women before this week. Perhaps the oriental & hispanic gals that were out there previously got to be known around the area.

Be very, very careful.

TommyPlays
10-18-11, 16:03
About Cook County stings!

http://www.cookcountysheriff.org/press_page/press_NationalStingOpteration_10_11_2011.html

Hope this link works

Mannheim
10-19-11, 16:14
Scooped up older petite Monday afternoon. Looked like a younger girl from the street and circled around to make to deal in grocery parking lot. Brunette, face probably a 6 body maybe 7 for an older lady. Got BJCIM for a dub in the factories off armitage. She tried for 30 but I would not budge. I noticed that asian leo last year at the new shell sounds like she's back. T. Dart is the only one to tap that.

Mannheim
11-22-11, 22:36
Anybody posting here? Been a huge dryspell on this post.

Unclehomer
11-26-11, 18:41
Rather dull lately. Haven't seen but a couple of WSW around lately.

Saw Wendy Monday around 7am, and Trish later that afternoon.

Been told that they're tired of being hassled by uncle leo.

Two squad cars in the area on a daily basis.

Last sting made everyone a little nervous.

JohnnyBeBad
12-10-11, 11:06
Rather dull lately. Haven't seen but a couple of WSW around lately.

Saw Wendy Monday around 7am, and Trish later that afternoon.

Been told that they're tired of being hassled by uncle leo.

Two squad cars in the area on a daily basis.

Last sting made everyone a little nervous.WOW. Wendy and Trish. Know them both going back into the mid 90's. Actually Trish grew up off of 25th & Fullerton, Wendy hails from Florida. Haven't seen them in many years since I avoid Mannheim. Is Wendy still into selling trick babies?

Seiborg
12-10-11, 11:17
WOW. Wendy and Trish. Know them both going back into the mid 90's. Actually Trish grew up off of 25th & Fullerton, Wendy hails from Florida. Haven't seen them in many years since I avoid Mannheim. Is Wendy still into selling trick babies?What are trick babies?

Chadwick
12-10-11, 13:32
What are trick babies?As far as I know that's when one of these SW gets impregnated by one of us mongers or a "trick" and has a baby! I can believe one of the Manhiem SW's would do that, what I can't believe is that one of us mongers would go bareback with one of these girls!

Al Melrose
12-11-11, 04:30
As far as I know that's when one of these SW gets impregnated by one of us mongers or a "trick" and has a baby! I can believe one of the Manhiem SW's would do that, what I can't believe is that one of us mongers would go bareback with one of these girls!Alcohol is probably the leading cause of BB. I know I have done it and regretted it later.

Mannheim
12-13-11, 02:51
I never would partake in this one, but the toothless WSW 40s50s who always walks with the cross eyed mullet pimp white crack head dude, she's been walkn the strip here for years, is that the trish or whats her name yall are talkn about. What about that super tiny skinny and short but big nosed blonde thing thats always out there now? She is really gone now like a skeleton, not meat like she doesn't eat at all. I scooped her once a year or so ago didn't enjoy much but she is friendly. Scooped up BSW outside bobbys behind the King Friday night, she sold me with the skirt so I hit up the Travelodge. Looks 10 from the road up close though more like 7/8. Probably close to a 9 on the Mattress. Everything for a bill. Been a few years since I went all the way around the block. 60 for the room. So even though I spent more than I like, I'm glad I got good service so I don't have that regret feeln. BTW she either got her digits disconnected or gave me a fake because, said she was staying strip.

Unclehomer
12-15-11, 00:38
The girl with the mullet dude is Trish. Gives good head, but is a major dope head.

The real skinny WSW who walks with her arms moving all over the place, who looks like a rat is Marissa. Unless she's desperate, she wants. 4 for a BJ. Not really worth it.

Mannheim
12-16-11, 03:04
The girl with the mullet dude is Trish. Gives good head, but is a major dope head.

The real skinny WSW who walks with her arms moving all over the place, who looks like a rat is Marissa. Unless she's desperate, she wants. 4 for a BJ. Not really worth it.Thanks for the 411, I really appreciate any tid bits anyone is willing to give. I joined this site to share but also to learn a lot. Don't know where else you can go to for that kind of info.

Mannheim
01-09-12, 03:38
Found a spinner WSW 20s30max walking north on 9th towards lake st. Said she was going home, lived just north of lake around 7th. Happy to take 20 for cbbcim. I think she might have been working st. Charles before I caught her on ninth cause thats the direction she was coming from. Nice to see St. Charles showing signs of life.

Work Much
01-09-12, 11:20
Coming home the other night down Manheim around 10:00 I ran across an older redhead wearing a white coat. She looked like she was working. When I was stopped for gas she went into the store when she came out she asked if I had a cigarette. I would have offered her a ride but an unmarked grey sedan pulled up and was talking to someone else who was walking down the street. When she saw him she went back the way she came and I called it a night. Anyone have any info on Red?

Chicago Monger
01-19-12, 10:14
Stopped for gas at Thortons, across from McD. A blond in a El Cameno is at the pump. Asking for gas money. Her name was Lori. Seems that all the WSW are named Lori. Starts at. 8 ddrops to. 4 really fast. Got to love the cold weather.

Mannheim
01-24-12, 10:20
Twice in one week I was able to locate, this time actually on lake near 21st, . I didn't know there was consistent streetwalkers on lake. After 40swsw good cbbjcim for the areas average low price I saw even hotter LSW. She was younger and thick showing a little top and bottom (skirt). Man this time the early bird didn't get the worm. Wish I was 5 minutes behind.

Any of the more veteran hobbyists got info on the activity on Lake?

Unclehomer
02-04-12, 17:53
The Cook County Sheriff conducted another sting along Mannheim just south of Fullerton Thursday & Friday.

At least one of the local girls got busted.

Be very careful.

Mannheim
02-15-12, 15:56
Can't beat out the house back in within 35mins after cbbjcim by SW on lake. I hate the suburban scene now but dam convienent. I noticed 3 regular SW's on lake almost all the time now. With that hot LSW I seen the other day.

JohnnyBeBad
02-16-12, 17:01
Can't beat out the house back in within 35mins after cbbjcim by SW on lake. I hate the suburban scene now but dam convienent. I noticed 3 regular SW's on lake almost all the time now. With that hot LSW I seen the other day.What times have you got lucky? The few times I've been on Lake during the day, I've seen nothing.

Mannheim
02-18-12, 00:24
Always after 9pm. Although noticed the one was hangin out at the liqour store on lake during the day once. The store on lake near 5thave can't remember if its just east of west of 5th. Not the store on 5thave though. Another girl stays in melrose on lake near 19th, sometimes strolls 19th towards the tracks and back. In last 30 days I noticed 2wsw 1bsw 1LSW. Nothing to brag about except for the latina who I missed twice already so I have no intel on that besides the look from street.

Sabassis
03-01-12, 17:19
Mannheim just north of Carls, right near a liquor store on east side. Picked up Marissa, went to some side street. 40 bucks for a BBBJCIM. Very mechanical, but since I was drunk was nice quick release. Would not repeat.

Mannheim
03-08-12, 16:57
Mannheim just north of Carls, right near a liquor store on east side. Picked up Marissa, went to some side street. 40 bucks for a BBBJCIM. Very mechanical, but since I was drunk was nice quick release. Would not repeat.Thats her alright. I also would never repeat.

Unclehomer
03-08-12, 23:19
You can't miss her when cruising. Short & skinny, arms moving all over the place, dancing as if she's tripping during the 60's.

Must agree with the others, would not partake again. A port in a storm at best.

Mannheim
04-03-12, 23:26
Last 3-4 months? THe main stroll has to be the worst its ever been? WTF even the weather didn't help me. Is good ol Mangheim done for? No doubt gets worse year by year, but dam really? Shrf T. Dirt has put the clamps on. I am sure I can dial up a room service any where there but I do like to sigh- see as well.

JohnnyBeBad
04-04-12, 10:11
Last 3-4 months? THe main stroll has to be the worst its ever been? WTF even the weather didn't help me. Is good ol Mangheim done for? No doubt gets worse year by year, but dam really? Shrf T. Dirt has put the clamps on. I am sure I can dial up a room service any where there but I do like to sigh- see as well.Mannheim is nothing like it used to be. Really what is left are crackheads, dopers, nasty s / w's. Fart is somewhat responsible but the downward spiral began years ago. Even under the Sheriff before Fart, the enforcement got pretty heavy in this area. They shut down the Cherry Club and the Russian Club that came after that. Except for some s / w's that actually live in this area like Trish, Wendy, the penalties got pretty nasty for getting caught there. I know two s / w's who got tagged with feolny prost. In this area and their records weren't all that bad. The heavy sting action also started before Fart but he upped it. I remember the good old days when the Marco Polo Motel had a bus bench in front of it that almost always had city s / w's dressed to the 9's. That ain't coming back.

Mannheim
04-28-12, 22:11
Anybody see so much as a spinner on Mangheim lately? Really really dead. I know the street pretty much died years ago but even last spring flowers were blooming better than this. Its like it turned into a tollway, no scenery.

TommyPlays
04-29-12, 16:43
Anybody see so much as a spinner on Mangheim lately? Really really dead. I know the street pretty much died years ago but even last spring flowers were blooming better than this. Its like it turned into a tollway, no scenery.I think all the sting busts put a damper on things. I agree though it sucks!

Vick123
05-03-12, 23:28
Anybody see so much as a spinner on Mangheim lately? Really really dead. I know the street pretty much died years ago but even last spring flowers were blooming better than this. Its like it turned into a tollway, no scenery.My drive home the past few years has never been the same. Seems as though this drought is everywhere

DarkKnight
06-03-12, 12:55
About 8 pm Saturday night on Manheim I saw a thick BSW in heels talking to a gentleman who was obviously her pimp. I saw uncle leo up the street as well.

Stay safe.

Unclehomer
06-11-12, 13:19
Oriental girl standing on Mannheim just south of fullerton with unmarked car across the street at the car wash.

Be very careful.

Kda Kodiac
06-12-12, 17:42
You can't miss her when cruising. Short & skinny, arms moving all over the place, dancing as if she's tripping during the 60's.

Must agree with the others, would not partake again. A port in a storm at best.She was a bit subdued when I dreamed about her this afternoon, Did not recognize her till we were going at it.

Then I remembered, work for a minute of two, try to stop, work for a minute, try to stop. Actually tried to get out of the car but I had it locked electronically so she was stuck. We negotiated and she finally got down and finished. When I was going to drop her off she had the nerve to say "come pick me up again, then we'll get a room" What a lost cause. And a hit in the head for me for picking her up myself. Picked her up couple houses away from Playpen.

Member #4581
06-12-12, 18:12
Oriental girl standing on Mannheim just south of fullerton with unmarked car across the street at the car wash.

Be very careful.It was many years ago when the All American Inn was still there. I had just left a bar it wasn't the Play Pen but the place almost across the street. Anyhow I had looped around to the car wash when out of nowhere a hot to trot babe appeared. She asked me if I was looking for some company and I couldn't say yes fast enough. She turned around and that's when the blue lights hit me. There was a qucik trip to the Stone Park Police department and then to the impound yard to get my rent a car back. The ba*tards at the impound yard charged me for two days even though it was 12:30 AM and my car had only been impounded for two hours. A $500 ticket and my promise to keep out of trouble saved me from further trouble. Do be careful out there.

JohnnyBeBad
06-13-12, 09:20
It was many years ago when the All American Inn was still there. I had just left a bar it wasn't the Play Pen but the place almost across the street. Anyhow I had looped around to the car wash when out of nowhere a hot to trot babe appeared. She asked me if I was looking for some company and I couldn't say yes fast enough. She turned around and that's when the blue lights hit me. There was a qucik trip to the Stone Park Police department and then to the impound yard to get my rent a car back. The ba*tards at the impound yard charged me for two days even though it was 12:30 AM and my car had only been impounded for two hours. A $500 ticket and my promise to keep out of trouble saved me from further trouble. Do be careful out there.The was a bar directly across the street from the Playpen and it also began with a P, but I cam't remember the name. I think it burned down.

Member #4581
06-13-12, 11:22
The was a bar directly across the street from the Playpen and it also began with a P, but I cam't remember the name. I think it burned down.Could it have been called Carl's? It was like someone's basement. Except that there were Latinas at the bar that would let you grope them. Let me know if this sounds right because it's killing me.

JohnnyBeBad
06-14-12, 11:14
Could it have been called Carl's? It was like someone's basement. Except that there were Latinas at the bar that would let you grope them. Let me know if this sounds right because it's killing me.No, I'm sure it began with a P.

Twocups
06-15-12, 09:10
The was a bar directly across the street from the Playpen and it also began with a P, but I cam't remember the name. I think it burned down.The bar that burned down was called Promises.

JohnnyBeBad
06-16-12, 09:10
The bar that burned down was called Promises.Thanks! That's it.

Mannheim
06-18-12, 21:20
I saw the sting on Mannheim a few days ago. That same spot right there across from the carwash, adjacent to that liqour store and payphone. I actually swung around the side street because all I seen was an old rusty blue explorer talking to some legs on the street. When I was coming up the side street the explorer pulled off, probably to get busted, and I didn't even give her the loook because at first glance I recognized her and her too good of looks as Tom Farts personal asain massuese. The last bust I witnessed was last summer near the shell station and those apartments behind it. The asain was also there. For some odd reason I was interested in witnessesing some stings go down so I parked at the apartments to watch some of it go down. I guess I was spotted because one of the UCs came strolling down the block to my car and the whole time she was adjusting and talking into her earpiece that was in her hair, but somewhat visible still. I knew I was clean and sober, so when she came close to my car I looked but made no attempt to make conversation till she said,"hows it going" as I rolled up the window I uttered get lost and laughed, she turned around again adjusting her earpiece probably relaying the he's not tricking message to unmarkeds who probably spotted me out in the first place. Again mannheim is dead, except for marrisa or that fat girl with big titties and big wavy hair. Both of them couldn't please a man together much less by themselves. BTW the fat girl lost some weight and is looking extra crackish

Unclehomer
06-21-12, 09:00
Another sting on Mannheim south and north of Fullerton. South of Fullerton on east side of street, black girl with big tits wearing a Chicago bears shirt. North of Fullerton a white brunette on the west side of the street. Uncle Leo parked in the car wash parking lot.

KillerKlown94
06-21-12, 18:05
Same shit different day. Goon squad with the Asian chick. Today there was a second chick, taller with all black dress and a black stocking cap to cover the ear piece. Some poor sad sack was busted on the corner by the phone.

Heads up all. It's an election year.

Unclehomer
06-22-12, 09:10
Another sting on Manheim Road first girl just south of Fullerton on the east side of the street. Second girl at the Shell station two blocks south.

Be very careful

Desert1
07-08-12, 05:22
It was many years ago when the All American Inn was still there. I had just left a bar it wasn't the Play Pen but the place almost across the street. Anyhow I had looped around to the car wash when out of nowhere a hot to trot babe appeared. She asked me if I was looking for some company and I couldn't say yes fast enough. She turned around and that's when the blue lights hit me. There was a qucik trip to the Stone Park Police department and then to the impound yard to get my rent a car back. The ba*tards at the impound yard charged me for two days even though it was 12:30 AM and my car had only been impounded for two hours. A $500 ticket and my promise to keep out of trouble saved me from further trouble. Do be careful out there.I got the same at the bank atm about 9 years ago. Good looking blond walks up as I withdraw money and asks if I want to party, when I said what? Thats when the lights came on.

I was told by the tow driver to give him $$ and he would release the car. I did and he dropped the car around 6 blocks from where the sting was going down.

I drove back to Stone Park's Police station and ask how I got busted when I never said yes to their police officers solicitation and was told that" I was getting money for the date and it was on tape", It didn't matter that I didn't say yes I was talking to the prostitute, and they had my car in impound and would hold it till I paid or it went to court.

My ticket was less than $200 so I paid the ticket and when they wanted another $300 to release the car I laughed and told them I already had the car and walked out the door.

The next day the tow company called demanding the car be returned. I laughed at the dude and told them it wasn't going to happen.

Al Melrose
07-10-12, 01:52
I got the same at the bank atm about 9 years ago. Good looking blond walks up as I withdraw money and asks if I want to party, when I said what? Thats when the lights came on.

I was told by the tow driver to give him $$ and he would release the car. I did and he dropped the car around 6 blocks from where the sting was going down.

I drove back to Stone Park's Police station and ask how I got busted when I never said yes to their police officers solicitation and was told that" I was getting money for the date and it was on tape", It didn't matter that I didn't say yes I was talking to the prostitute, and they had my car in impound and would hold it till I paid or it went to court.

My ticket was less than $200 so I paid the ticket and when they wanted another $300 to release the car I laughed and told them I already had the car and walked out the door.

The next day the tow company called demanding the car be returned. I laughed at the dude and told them it wasn't going to happen.Many years ago (perhaps 5 to 10) , at the old Carl's I parked and this hot white chick in a some sort of fur (or fake fur) starts towards me asking if I want a date. Even though I was drunk at the time, I knew I could not afford her or she was a trap, so I just ignored and stumbled into Carl's. I am glad I did not stop to talk with her, or I may have had the same fate as you.

Desert1
07-10-12, 11:43
Many years ago (perhaps 5 to 10) , at the old Carl's I parked and this hot white chick in a some sort of fur (or fake fur) starts towards me asking if I want a date. Even though I was drunk at the time, I knew I could not afford her or she was a trap, so I just ignored and stumbled into Carl's. I am glad I did not stop to talk with her, or I may have had the same fate as you.I talked to a friend who was with the state police and was told that Stone Park was known for busting everyone who even spoke to the undercover even if they said no to the offer. It was and still is their favorite way to generate money.

The car is what they use to get you to pay the fine without going to court. If you argue they will give you a line about the car remaining in impound at what ever they charge per day until they got the court results.

Big Bang II
07-31-12, 19:42
I was out last Tuesday night and on the way back took a stroll in the area. Nothing around manhiem and headed bit south towards madison. Found a nice BSW walking by. Upon first sight it didn't seem like SW. While I drove past made the eye contact but kept walking and later glanced at my rear view mirror and she stopped by the next cross road looking back. Swung around the block and there she was in the dark walking slowly on the cross street.

Got in the car quickly check the cop check. Did the deed CBJ for twenty. Not so great. But great tits. Would not repeat. Other than that it was really dry.

Unclehomer
08-15-12, 22:28
Wednesday morning driving on Mannheim just south of Fullerton, across from the car wash. White girl with long dark hair & a black

Windbreaker jacket. A light reddish color car parked across the streetatthe car wash facing east.

Be careful, they usually last about a week at different times during the week.

Tples69
08-15-12, 22:53
Was on Mannheim today and saw a HOT latina in short shorts on the east side of Manheim, south of Fullerton across from the car wash. As I watched what was happening I realized there was a chevy impala on the other side the car wash watching. She was too hot for the area. Vacuummed my truck and watched. 20 minutes and no busts. Then another county cop car picks her up. I follow them to the Leyden building north on Mannheim and there must have been 8 cars that turned into the lot. Three HOT chicks go out. One black nice ass and tits with great heels on was walking across the parking lot into the Leyden office with all the other under cover cops.

Gooch
08-17-12, 04:40
I remember reading somewhere several years back that a guy was sitting at a red light on Mannheim, and a girl walked up to him and said something, he said "no thanks", and was subsequently pulled over and arrested for solicitation, car impounded, etc. He happened to be a lawyer, and filed a law suit against stone park. I don't know how it turned out, but it sure didn't stop them from continuing to do it. I guess the best advice is to stay the hell out of stone park. I avoid driving through there unless I'm with a female. But even then, I suppose they could accuse me of something. I've also seen them nailing drunk drivers pulling out of Carl's alot. At leat they're doing something good for the community once in a while.

Slickrick6579
08-17-12, 17:00
There were a total of 4 Cook County Ladies on Mannheim on Wednesday the 15th. I drove through around 11am and there was a black woman with big breasts wearing a light blue top, extremely tight blue jean shorts and heals standing by the Shell station on Mannheim. She came out and talked to a guy in a small pickup truck and when he turned north onto Mannheim 2 Cook County squad cars pulled out and stopped him. One was a marked squad the other was plain black ford.

Driving north toward Fullerton there was the younger Hispanic lady standing on the east side of Mannheim wearing a black top and black shorts. She was the best looking of all 4. She totally looked out of place. Didn't fit in the area at all.

When I returned about 1230 the big breasted Asian deputy was standing where the Latina was, wearing a light green top and black shorts. I stopped and got gas at the Shell and just watched the black woman for about 20 minutes. She would walk back and forth, but mostly stayed by the sign for the Shell. She would walk down the side street and check in with the 2 Cook County squad cars that were sitting behind a fence, then walk back out to Mannheim.

This one with the blue top even walked up to a guy bringing things out of his apartment. As he was loading his car she walked up to him and started talking to him. He didn't even know she was there until she was about 5 feet behind him. ENTRAPMENT! Hoe can't do that.

When I drove back north up Mannheim she was gone and another black woman had replaced the one with the blue top. When I got to Fullerton the Asian deputy had changed her top. I turned east on Fullerton and there was 1 Cook County squad car parked behind a fence there too.

So be careful they are using at least 4 different women deputies that I saw and changing clothes. Be careful and Tom Dart must have eliminated all of the drug dealing and drive by shootings in the county to have the time and resources to pay 12+ deputies to solicit for sex.

SouthSideRed
08-17-12, 23:26
It sounds like you need to wear blinders and keep your windows closed when you drive in this area. As I do frequent this area for drinks and meals, I go down Mannheim quite a bit and who has not checked out a female walker down the street. Whether she be a SW or just a person out walking. So keep your eyes forward and stay safe.

DontTreadOnMe
10-15-12, 05:44
I remember reading somewhere several years back that a guy was sitting at a red light on Mannheim, and a girl walked up to him and said something, he said "no thanks", and was subsequently pulled over and arrested for solicitation, car impounded, etc. He happened to be a lawyer, and filed a law suit against stone park. I don't know how it turned out, but it sure didn't stop them from continuing to do it. I guess the best advice is to stay the hell out of stone park. I avoid driving through there unless I'm with a female. But even then, I suppose they could accuse me of something. I've also seen them nailing drunk drivers pulling out of Carl's alot. At leat they're doing something good for the community once in a while.Stone Park sued on vice arrests.

Prostitution stings called moneymakers for western suburb.

December 15, 2006|By Russell Working, Tribune staff reporter.

A federal lawsuit filed Thursday claims as many as 900 men arrested in prostitution stings were wrongly targeted by Stone Park police in an operation designed to generate income for the tiny village.

The class-action lawsuit, which names 12 plaintiffs, was filed in USA District Court and expands on a suit filed last year by nine men who claim an undercover officer posing as a prostitute arrested them even after they turned her down.

Attorney Blake Horwitz and his Chicago firm filed the latest suit on behalf of 12 men and the hundreds of other men who may have been falsely accused in the last four years, he said. He drew the number from disclosures the village made in court.

A lawyer for village police denied any misconduct, saying the operations were part of a crime fighting effort.

"The charges are meritless," attorney William Kurnik of Des Plaines said Thursday."This has been an operation that has been successful in reducing prostitution on Mannheim Road."

Also Thursday, in a related suit, John and Zyta Pawlik, owners of the Blue Dolphin Car Wash. 1825 N. Mannheim Road, where the stings were conducted, also sued the Stone Park Police Department, saying police harassed customers who were only washing their cars.

"It's a municipal operation that's exclusively designed to take a very small community, which has a small strip on Mannheim Road, and just profit off of them by arresting people illegally and extorting money out of them," Horwitz said.

Stone Park, which covers only about. 3 square miles and has a population of about 5,000, is one of the Chicago area's poorest suburbs.

The stings occurred when men stopped at the Blue Dolphin, Horwitz said, and were approached by a female undercover officer who offered to perform a sexual act with them.

"They say, `No, '" Horwitz said."And regardless of what they say. 30 seconds to a minute later, they'll be arrested."

Police told the men it would be their word against the officer's, Horwitz said. Several defendants were found not guilty, others fought the charges but were found guilty and several pleaded guilty under pressure that their names would be published in a local paper if they were found guilty after fighting the charges, according to the complaint.

Kurnik insisted there was no entrapment, that the undercover officer never raised the issue of sex first and the men arrested always were the ones who offered to pay. He said the men were provided due process and many pleaded guilty.

"I think they all know they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, if you will," he said.

But at a news conference Thursday, Horwitz released Blue Dolphin security camera video footage that he said showed an undercover officer approaching two men at the carwash. With no audio, the footage showed a woman walking into carwash bays after customers' cars pulled in.

Horwitz claimed the footage demonstrated that the officer went out of her way to approach men who had just shown up to wash their cars. He said the Blue Dolphin owners identified her as the officer who was making the arrests.

The suit charges that despite the criminal connotations of the charges, the cases were handled as administrative hearings, in violation of the men's rights. It alleges the defendants were not provided lawyers and only had to be proved guilty by a preponderance of the evidence, rather than the tougher criminal court standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt."

The suit says police collected $600 in penalties and auto-impound fees in each case.

The carwash owners decided to file suit because they believed police were harassing their customers, Horwitz said.

"The owners have been outraged by Stone Park's actions," he said.

Mannheim
10-15-12, 17:06
I remember a Latina UC. Who wore a white bandana there, I washed my car and saw her talk guys / cabs one after another. I was confused not to see anyone arrested, but then on my way out I saw two squads at the motel down the street with a tow truck and a couple of the cabs. Maybe she told them ill meet you down the street or something.

Again dead giveaway if they won't hop in.

NinjaWolf
10-16-12, 21:48
Mannheim just north of Carls, right near a liquor store on east side. Picked up Marissa, went to some side street. 40 bucks for a BBBJCIM. Very mechanical, but since I was drunk was nice quick release. Would not repeat.Hello, I'm new here, great site BTW, very informal, I have been working in Melrose for about 3 years now & every once and a while get the urge to cruise Mannheim. I am completely new to this & have never made my first move yet, but even I can tell one of those lame ass stings from the real thing. That being said I do see this Marrisa on the strip a lot, think I will try her out for my first SW.

Unclehomer
10-17-12, 06:39
Hello, I'm new here, great site BTW, very informal, I have been working in Melrose for about 3 years now & every once and a while get the urge to cruise Mannheim. I am completely new to this & have never made my first move yet, but even I can tell one of those lame ass stings from the real thing. That being said I do see this Marrisa on the strip a lot, think I will try her out for my first SW.She'll tell yo $40 for a BJ. Talk her down.

NinjaWolf
10-17-12, 20:57
She'll tell yo $40 for a BJ. Talk her down.LOL! Will do Uncle, thanks for the tip! Yeah $40 seems a bit high for her looks! Imo!

Mannheim
11-19-12, 08:54
In Maywood picked up Judy for the second time. Nice looking older BSW. Both times scooped on 5th. Once near 290 the other time north of Madison. Extremely great at what she does. Why can't all women perform like this? Also she will perform for a dub.

JohnnyBeBad
11-23-12, 11:35
In Maywood picked up Judy for the second time. Nice looking older BSW. Both times scooped on 5th. Once near 290 the other time north of Madison. Extremely great at what she does. Why can't all women perform like this? Also she will perform for a dub.Good looking out. You can find many gems in Maywood day or night and LE isn't around much.

Work Much
11-28-12, 12:19
Has anyone seen Katie on Mannheim? She was a thin white girl but I didn't get a good look since she was bundled up. I talked with her for a few minutes yesterday but when my uncle stopped by she decided to move on and I decided to head home. A PM with any info would be appreciated.

Mannheim
12-04-12, 18:47
Scooped up Kelly 10pm Monday night. Dub for the job. Skills looks were Mannheim these days but the twins were amazing. She jumped back in her own ride infront of planet fatness when I dropped her off.

Katie? Was that the young blonde white girl?

Chicago Monger
12-20-12, 22:32
I see a thin lady walking down Fullerton then up Mannheim. We make eye contact and she jumps in at the conner. Need a ride to 83 and Grand. I was like thats far. But I was heading that direction anyway. She tells me that she has been busted twice on this road and will be going to jail on the 30th of the month. She told me that she gave the cop a BJ and her busted her after the deed. Sounds possible knowing that the cops are no so Follow the rules type on this road.

Her name was Patty. Thin dark hair cute, About 34. 39 yrs old. As we get to Addison, she says want to get a room. Cool. FS no rush GFE type. I guess she waits until we are out of Melrose and Lydon township.

Unclehomer
12-23-12, 09:11
I see a thin lady walking down Fullerton then up Mannheim. We make eye contact and she jumps in at the conner. Need a ride to 83 and Grand. I was like thats far. But I was heading that direction anyway. She tells me that she has been busted twice on this road and will be going to jail on the 30th of the month. She told me that she gave the cop a BJ and her busted her after the deed. Sounds possible knowing that the cops are no so Follow the rules type on this road.

Her name was Patty. Thin dark hair cute, About 34. 39 yrs old. As we get to Addison, she says want to get a room. Cool. FS no rush GFE type. I guess she waits until we are out of Melrose and Lydon township.I'm glad she performed as she said. I don't trust her at all, having a bad experience with her. Also, she's been known to steal a thing or two from

Patrons.

As for going away on the 30th, I know I won't miss her.

BadBoyMc
02-03-13, 15:39
I go to Planet Fitness quite often now and I was wondering did anybody have any info MP or SW in the area, Thanks

Chubbybear
03-14-13, 07:27
Coming out of Bobby's early last night I nearly knocked over a WSW as I was opening the door. Small, maybe 5' if that, thin, longish light brown hair, B cup and drunk / high off her rocker. She looked late 30s, early 40s, but some of that could have been the street. I turned her down (too drunk / high for my taste) and that pissed her off. She stormed off into the parking lot and was immediately swooped by someone in a pick-up truck. If I had caught her earlier, more sober, she looked like she could be fun. I guess they are still active on Mannheim, we just need to look in the strip malls.

Stay safe.

CB

Mannheim
04-20-13, 22:59
Grass has been greener on the other side of the trax. Good looking talent has been around. 5th seems to be the spot, mostly by the meatmarket. Tons of dirties out there too, some on Main or over on Madison.

Asps3
04-21-13, 10:51
All I ever see (on the rare occasions I see anything in this area) are BSWs out there. Was this the case for you?

Grass has been greener on the other side of the trax. Good looking talent has been around. 5th seems to be the spot, mostly by the meatmarket. Tons of dirties out there too, some on Main or over on Madison.

Migilito63
04-21-13, 14:04
Two nice ones out this morning Also saw one in the other wood with blue hair She gave me the look and she was gone before I could turn around and do my re con.

Was a bit too bright in my secret hiding spot.

Believe she was waiting for the bus. SW's take the bus also LOL.

Mannheim
04-30-13, 10:16
BSW gallore across the trax. Sunday funday there was 6gals in a 3block radius. Had me a run in 20somethin in that hood for the first time. Didn't know there were days like that over there.

Migilito63
05-14-13, 21:01
Have been seeing some discreet activity lately They are not too bold vut they are out there has been a nice one a few blocks north just randomly appears and is very cautious go my eyes on her will report if successful.

Mannheim
05-15-13, 22:08
BSW Who I thought was LEO the first time I saw her with black sunglasses is just a BSW. Amazing girl, huge bubble behind and cute face with lip and tongue rings. Damage only $30 cause I drove her home to Belly. On lake near the Marathon.

SpokenOne69
05-25-13, 18:22
Got lost in Maywood this morning Kathy waved me down from a porch she was standing. Motions with her arm to go around the block I do and there she is on the side street. A little worn for me but she says she needs a ride to Melrose Park area, a motel. Ok hop in no mention of any $. I suggest a HJ for the ride. She's cool with that. No money exchanged. She got what she wanted and I got what I wanted.

That's the second female that has waved at me from a porch. New strategy?

SpokenOne69
05-26-13, 12:15
Followed some well used trails this morning in the woods. Was up early suspecting the dears would be out. Saw one well worm dear, missing teeth, probably won't survive the winter. Hardly any wardens out and woods were devoid of activity.

Figured maybe trail 45 might have some activity. Did not see a thing.

Too bad Pocket full of change and no takers

SpokenOne69
05-30-13, 22:29
Quite a bit of activity in the wood Mannheim back channel me I beleive I know where the one you picked up at marathon hangs I saw her begging for change there and poof she diappeared around the corner But I have a good idea where she hangs

SouthSideRed
06-10-13, 17:48
Was heading down to my favorite watering hole on Mannhiem Sunday afternoon and noticed a WSW doing the stroll along the street. She crossed in front of the car while was waiting for traffic to pass and made no doubt she was working. She was wearing a blue top and shorts, I did not get a good look at her, but she looked decent. Since I was headed somewhere else, I just shook my head no. Did notice a LE parked in the parking lot about a half of block away. From reading posts here about mongers getting busted from the smallest thing, it may have been a sting.

HardwareMan42
06-16-13, 00:28
Quick stroll down Mannheim. No ladies but did see LE.

Work Much
07-15-13, 14:48
A few weeks ago I kept seeing a skinny WSW but now that I have more time to hobby I haven't seen anyone out. I really haven't seen anyone out the last week and I've tried different times during the day. Has Leo been working or am I just having bad luck?

Jovi69
07-15-13, 19:34
A few weeks ago I kept seeing a skinny WSW but now that I have more time to hobby I haven't seen anyone out. I really haven't seen anyone out the last week and I've tried different times during the day. Has Leo been working or am I just having bad luck?I did see the same WSW out a few times last week as I was just passing through. She looked really thin but looked like the streets have taken a toll on her. Each time it was between 730-8pm

SpokenOne69
07-15-13, 21:00
I drive thru the woods daily both to & fro and have not seen much out Granted I stay on the main drag and do not search the side streets But usually there is somthing out at last once duing a week

Unclehomer
07-18-13, 22:45
White female decoy in front of the Shell Station at Mannheim and Dickens. Marked car in parking lot of apartment building. Two officers inside. Didn't sick around long enough to see if any unmarked car was around.

BE CAREFUL!

Unclehomer
07-18-13, 22:46
Forgot to mention around 9PM Thursday

WinterFresh6
07-18-13, 23:35
Yeah I got everything but cavity searched at st chsrles & 19th, for no real reason. Wrong place wrong time I guess.

Mannheim
07-20-13, 12:11
Seen a few sws on the main drag. The usual gal who used to work at playpen, forget her name, but service ain't bad. That skinny thing is fubar. She walks from 25th & Charlie to Mannheim usually down lake St. Then the older ratty looking brunette who usually wears a ball cap has been back out there.

Been having to much fun in the darker areas on the other side of the trax. More skilled professionals over there.

WinterFresh6
07-30-13, 20:29
25Th& Charleston two gals. 20 something and the other 40 something. 6 or 5 out of ten. Both turned out to be wasted and loud. I turned them loose fast.

Hot brunette on Mannh. But so was uncle.

Thuqit
08-10-13, 03:45
Did a drive through the strip at Mann. Pretty much seems dead. Went on a cruise around 11, couldn't find a dream if my life depended on it. Uncle was in full force, maybe I just don't know where to go.

Travelrat
08-21-13, 23:43
Stopped at the liquor store on St. Charles and about 10th, met Robin inside who asked what I was doing this evening. She's about 5' 8", decent rack medium build brunette. She seemed to be tweaking a bit. But took her up on her offer for company. Said she wanted. 6 for BBBJ. Countered with. 4 and agreed on. 5 which is higher than I normally pay. Decent service, have digits which I have not tried yet. May repeat.

Asps3
08-23-13, 08:43
Stopped at the liquor store on St. Charles and about 10th, met Robin inside who asked what I was doing this evening. She's about 5' 8", decent rack medium build brunette. She seemed to be tweaking a bit. But took her up on her offer for company. Said she wanted. 6 for BBBJ. Countered with. 4 and agreed on. 5 which is higher than I normally pay. Decent service, have digits which I have not tried yet. May repeat.I've seen Robin twice and overall she's not bad but she stole sunglasses from me that I left on my passenger seat unknowingly. I have her digits and she'll do CBJ (my request) for .3 though she wanted .5 initially. Told her nevermind (this convo was through text messages) and she quickly responded .3 is cool. She seems nice enough just make sure to not leave anything out like an idiot.

SpokenOne69
08-23-13, 17:27
I am driving along minding my own business and out of nowhere, out pops one walking wearing the proper advertising clothes she turns up the side street and I do a quick go around the bloick. OMG I can't believe what I see. She is about 70 with very few teeth. Not a bad body though. I hightailed it out of there. That's about all I have seen lately. Just old or fat ones.

This was near the apartment building under construction for those that want to know

Jackman302
09-10-13, 15:53
Been having to much fun in the darker areas on the other side of the trax. More skilled professionals over there.Hey Mannheim can you PM me some info about the "darker areas"? I am visiting from the east coast soon and want to have a good time while I'm there with some skilled pro's and I would appreciate your help!

Thanks,

JM

Jackman302
09-10-13, 16:09
Been having to much fun in the darker areas on the other side of the trax. More skilled professionals over there.Hey Mannheim can you PM me some info about the "darker areas"? I am visiting from the east coast soon and want to have a good time while I'm there with some skilled pro's and I would appreciate your help!

Thanks,

JM

SpokenOne69
09-14-13, 16:54
Was out early this morning before sun up Nothing, not even an old hag.

Will give it another shot later this eve.

Had a session with one the other nite. 2 for BBBJ with deep throat She had on a sun dress and that's all. They all should dress that way LOL Found her on a side street after I did a go around. She saw me and made the pick up nice and safe

Asps3
11-12-13, 10:12
Hey guys I'm going to be working overnight in the area and was thinking about getting a hotel room on Mannheim. I'm willing to share the room (I won't even be there most of the night) with a fellow monger free of charge, pm for details, thanks.

Rivman
02-20-14, 11:25
Ran into some old talent from days gone by. Her body still looks great face is showing some miles. Things seem to be picking up on the strip.

Dick Hertz
02-20-14, 20:59
Ran into some old talent from days gone by. Her body still looks great face is showing some miles. Things seem to be picking up on the strip.Who are you talking about?

SpokenOne69
03-29-14, 18:35
There was one wandering arund this morning Tried to get a good look but she was in an area where I did not want to seem suspicious 5th ave.

SpokenOne69
04-05-14, 09:16
Was out before sun up 2 working around 17th ave Hard to tell on the looks dept because they were all bundled up Drove around and as soon as it got light, poof. They were gone Both BSW, one tall one short.

Hobby Lover
06-17-14, 10:47
I saw a BSW, I got the look as I drove slowly, I pulled to the side and she asked me for a date, I was too nervous to take her up on her offer.

I'd guess she was in hear early 30's, very skinny.

Be careful.

ElginMonk
06-19-14, 08:27
I've seen Robin twice and overall she's not bad but she stole sunglasses from me that I left on my passenger seat unknowingly. I have her digits and she'll do CBJ (my request) for .3 though she wanted .5 initially. Told her nevermind (this convo was through text messages) and she quickly responded .3 is cool. She seems nice enough just make sure to not leave anything out like an idiot.Can you share the number for Robin? Just let me know if you need info on anyone.

Monk.

Dick Hertz
06-19-14, 20:23
Is she a pale WSW with reddish hair because I saw one wearing some daisy dukes across from the Denny's but she did not response so I could not tell if she was working. It could have been a regular girl but if so she was wearing a working girl uniform. Some of you should get that joke.

SpokenOne69
06-29-14, 14:46
There has been some recent activity in Maywood Before sunrise and after sunset are the times to search.

Visited Neveah (the Westchester girl) recently and had a splendid time.

Asps3
06-30-14, 08:40
Is she a pale WSW with reddish hair because I saw one wearing some daisy dukes across from the Denny's but she did not response so I could not tell if she was working. It could have been a regular girl but if so she was wearing a working girl uniform. Some of you should get that joke.Sounds about right from what I remember. It was awhile back but she was on Mann. North of lake 1 a or so.

Work Much
07-20-14, 18:26
I found myself driving down Madison a couple times this morning and I'm not sure what I saw. Not far from the church I saw what looked to be a pregnant homeless woman but as I was driving by I think she gave me the look. A couple hours later I made another trip down Madison and I see her hanging out closer to the currency exchange west of the church. The second time I saw her I had company in the car so I couldn't do much looking. Anyone have any info on her? I thought maybe if she cleaned up she might be a lot of fun.

SpokenOne69
07-22-14, 20:59
A bunch out in the "wood this morning SW's aint my thing usually But I observe.

Cruising Y
07-24-14, 13:13
Sorry don't know how to attach add. Also this post should probably be in the backpage review forum but this forum seems more active. There's an add for a provider in the women seeking men area titled Lets hook up today 36. She asks to be picked up. Does this sound suspicious to anyone like maybe LE. Says here location is Melrose Park.

Undie Radar
07-24-14, 22:31
Sorry don't know how to attach add. Also this post should probably be in the backpage review forum but this forum seems more active. There's an add for a provider in the women seeking men area titled Lets hook up today 36. She asks to be picked up. Does this sound suspicious to anyone like maybe LE. Says here location is Melrose Park.To spend some time with you, she's probably OK. I certainly would make sure she knows that you are just seeking company.

SpokenOne69
12-14-14, 11:27
Has anybody seen Tiffany lately she is not out regularly saw her last Sunday early and some one got to her before me If some one her number please PM me.

MikeyJ
12-21-14, 23:28
Haven't been to mannheim for years. Intimate with trish or many other for years. Totally dead. Spent nit at bookstore (15th) 25th ave gone as is steak and egger. Guess ols times are really gone. Sigh.

ChiTownGuy990
01-03-15, 13:02
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/14-Arrested-for-Trying-to-Meet-Prostitutes-287407681.html

DWill
01-28-15, 14:25
Seen some old friends out around lunch time just a few minutes ago. At least 3. Just an FYI. If you are in the area.

Dwill.

DWill
02-23-15, 10:20
Ran into Lisa early this morning. Did not partake. She's a blond spinner mid 40's still has decent looks. I would say a 7 on the SW scale. I ran into her by mistake. Pulled into lot by Wendy's to see how early they open and she thought I was pulling in for her. She walks up I realize the oddity of the situation and that my retorting into the lot could come off as a scoop so I let her say her peace and I decline. But she needs a taxi so I offer to call. She hops in I call the taxi for her. In the meantime she's trying to convince me any time is the right time but I had to get back to the office. I got her number for senior members only.

If I had the time I would have let the little head convince me to drive her where she was going and see what that was worth. But hey job always first.

Dwill.

Mannheim
03-15-15, 18:11
What happened to the BSW who had the great head game? Thicker, older, pretty face. Was staying in those apartments on 2nd and green.

SpokenOne69
03-18-15, 20:23
What happened to the BSW who had the great head game? Thicker, older, pretty face. Was staying in those apartments on 2nd and green.I believe I saw her walking east on St Charles the other warm day She made a right turn by the tracks Tried to catch her but did not have the time.

Stormrider
03-22-15, 18:18
Saw this article today. You guys look like you're the closest board to the area. You just can't make this shit up!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-prostitution-soliciting-arrest-met-0323-20150322-story.html

SpokenOne69
03-23-15, 20:38
Saw this article today. You guys look like you're the closest board to the area. You just can't make this shit up!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-prostitution-soliciting-arrest-met-0323-20150322-story.htmlThat's actually Cicero The big question is what was HE looking for in that area Other than a restaurant there is nothing there for an off duty police chief.

Al Melrose
03-23-15, 22:59
That's actually Cicero The big question is what was HE looking for in that area Other than a restaurant there is nothing there for an off duty police chief.No it is Hillside. There is a 4700 Roosevelt in Hillside.

SpokenOne69
03-25-15, 20:52
No it is Hillside. There is a 4700 Roosevelt in Hillside.I stand humbly corrected.

SouthSideRed
04-07-15, 11:50
I was heading over to get a few dances over at Bobby's and pulled into a parking spot. I was just sitting there relaxing a bit when I see a BSW walking through the parking lot. She was easy to spot since she was wearing bright floral print tights, from the distance she did not look too bad. As I was looking a car pulls up behind checking her out and then he pulls into a spot. Knowing how they do stings in the area and just sat there and waited for something to happened. She just jumped into the car and they took off, did not she her again on my way out.

Travelrat
06-25-15, 08:52
Visited J's and Bobby's yesterday and while in the area noticed 2 WSW and 1 BSW all on RT45 North of Armitage & south of Fullerton. The BSW was tall, very thin but standing with a guy, although giving the look to anyone driving by.

Two WSWs; first was shorter thick blonde approx 25 yrs. 2nd was thin brunette nice rack about 5'6". Made the scoop on her on a side street. Name is Alexis. Hot body, agreed to BBBJCIMWS for. 3 I would repeat with this one, but no phone / no digits. Said she's living in area motels for now. Stay safe. TRat.

ChiTownGuy990
07-07-15, 20:30
Had some spare time this evening, went through franklin park / Melrose park area. Made a few rounds trips on mannheim, saw 1 HSW and 1 BSW. Both super thin, drugged out lookin. I after my 5th pass, I called it quits. Noticed a few sheriffs driving around and possibly one unmarked car, but nothing out of the norm for this area. Maybe next time.

Happy hunting guys.

BigSales59
07-16-15, 09:45
Was cruising Mannheim yesterday, 11 am ish. Saw two WSW, both looked good from what I could see, but there were a lot of LEO's around. One in particular was following one of the girls as she walked. I stopped at the McD's for a drink, and as I was pulling out one of the girls was crossing in front of me, thin, cute, older it seemed, face was a 5 I'd say. Gave me the look, I gave back and pointed to the LEO in the median, and she kept walking and I went the other way. Be careful out there boys! Dart is out in force!

Chicago Monger
08-04-15, 14:49
At midnight there where 4 SW's. 2 BSW 2 WSW. All at the shell station. The shell station is lite very well. I would think there are cameras. IT seem too obvious. The BSW with the thin legs was walking there, the one that's is out a lot. Another BSW I never saw before. The 2 WSW, one was the dark haired, short hair, who I have seen on North as well. She said she stays by North and 19th and walks there. A blond younger with glass and a tooth missing was also at the station. All in the bright lights. How can the Not be watched?

This stretch has a few LEO's. I would think they would be less obvious. Is there a shift change at midnight or something?

BruceWayne01
08-05-15, 07:08
Was on my way to sis and decided to take a stroll through some of the darker areas and observed 2 blk SW at the corner of 5th & Madison one was thick and looked totally foookud up and the second one was a little better looking but not for me this was between 0145-0215 hrs with absolutely no uncle activity.

GordonCCraig
08-31-15, 13:40
Happen to veer off to stop at Melrose Park, Stone Park area. Carl's bar on Mannheim was typical, maybe 7 or 8 chicks hanging with guys with no money, so decided to pack it in. On the way home saw WSW and snatched her up. Name is Natasha, white short and thin. I have digits for trade but beware. It's. 4 for covered or BBBJ, but the minute she starts it's the hurry up bullshit which doesn't work for me. So if you have trade pussy and that's what you like, ok.

HardwareMan42
09-06-15, 14:59
Alexis is a heroin addicted and a thief. I would advise against any uncovered activity.

Be safe not stupid.

Visited J's and Bobby's yesterday and while in the area noticed 2 WSW and 1 BSW all on RT45 North of Armitage & south of Fullerton. The BSW was tall, very thin but standing with a guy, although giving the look to anyone driving by.

Two WSWs; first was shorter thick blonde approx 25 yrs. 2nd was thin brunette nice rack about 5'6". Made the scoop on her on a side street. Name is Alexis. Hot body, agreed to BBBJCIMWS for. 3 I would repeat with this one, but no phone / no digits. Said she's living in area motels for now. Stay safe. TRat.

Asps3
09-17-15, 12:58
Going down on Mannheim at the Wendy's right now. Blond chick in shorts and LEO in the lot behind Wendy's.

Bbbuddy
09-17-15, 15:39
Going down on Mannheim at the Wendy's right now. Blond chick in shorts and LEO in the lot behind Wendy's.They never stroll that far north, absolute sting.

Hobby Lover
09-21-15, 12:41
Last week I was driving up Manheim. WSW gave me the look and Tiffany walked to my car. Went for a little drive. $. 4 for BBBJ but I had her use a cover. It was uninspired but was able to bust a nut.

Be safe.

Rivman
09-26-15, 14:52
Had a dream About Tiffany last night. Haven't seen her in a while. Great dream as always will repeat.

Chiz30
10-24-15, 12:07
Had a dream with a WSW off mannheim. Older 50 ish skinny and did an ok CBJ damage. 2. She got the job done and would have did a BBBJ but I always request covered.

I have digits and looking to trade digits.

The good: she lives at a hotel off mannheim and you can just go there for a SW rate. Low cost and she's also reliable said to call her anytime and I can just come over.

The bad: really skinny small rack small frame if that's your thing.

Pm me if you want to trade.

bigguyray
10-26-15, 10:06
I was cruising through Melrose last night around 7:30 and spotted a large size, blonde white street walker hanging in front of Tonys's at the bus stop at Armitage and Mannheim. She gave me the eye and I turned around and was about to pick her up but it just didn't seem right so, I passed. She was ready to get into the car and I waved her off. There were a couple other cars checking her out but when I drove by a few minutes later she was still there. She was not unattractive but a pretty big girl and because I was getting a bad vibe, I just did not want to take a chance. Went down to Playpen for old times sake, what an absolute rip off that place has become. I'm a Mannheim old timer all the way back to Smoker's Paradise, Cherry Club and that ridiculous strip club and Playpen was nostalgic for me, kind of a blast from the past. It has turned into a clip joint with heavy sell and lame dances. Older bartender with long black hair annoyed the shit out of me. Never again.

Asps3
12-14-15, 21:18
Anyone seen alexis lately? Haven't seen her out recently and have always had good times with her. For the record it seems there is another girl that goes by alexis, but she's shorter and more bugeyed. The alexis I'm talking about is taller and has a touch of acne on her face.

bigguyray
01-26-16, 01:48
A couple months ago I posted about a large size WSW on Mannheim, I picked her up today. She's a big girl, bleached blonde, 40's maybe older and nothing special to look at but her bbjcim was pretty good and whipped out her enormous jugs on her own. Guess she's been walking on Mannheim for a while. Asked her if she'd mind if I'd give out her number and she was good with it. Seniors only, trades appreciated.

Mac20
01-27-16, 23:59
A couple months ago I posted about a large size WSW on Mannheim, I picked her up today. She's a big girl, bleached blonde, 40's maybe older and nothing special to look at but her bbjcim was pretty good and whipped out her enormous jugs on her own. Guess she's been walking on Mannheim for a while. Asked her if she'd mind if I'd give out her number and she was good with it. Seniors only, trades appreciated.I hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question, but where did you two perform "the act"? Did you park in some store parking lot? Or did you park on some residential street?

Also, how much did she charge?

Gurukkk12
02-09-16, 15:28
I hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question, but where did you two perform "the act"? Did you park in some store parking lot? Or did you park on some residential street?

Also, how much did she charge?Mac20 can I get that number from you.

Mac20
02-13-16, 23:22
Mac20 can I get that number from you.I'm sorry. I don't understand. What number are you trying to get from me?

Lets Play 2
04-04-16, 22:13
I was driving up 1st ave Friday afternoon and came across a BSW. At least I think she was by the way she was dress, she looked like a streetwalker you would see in the movies. Wearing short shorts, fishnets, high boots and a little top when it seemed too cold to be dressed like that. I had people in the car with me so I couldn't loop around to get a better look. It's the first time I saw someone in that area and thought it was a little strange considering the way she was dressed.

Chicago Monger
05-09-16, 09:20
There where a few out for mothers day. This was about 830 pm, older white blonde walking and a BSW by shell. A younger blonde just standing at the conner of the grocery store by Duncan donuts. She did not move. Not sure what she was doing. But definitely looking at the cars wanting to get picked up. Also an Asian looking thin SW. But couldn't tell if it was a guy.

SouthSideRed
05-15-16, 19:12
There where a few out for mothers day. This was about 830 pm, older white blonde walking and a BSW by shell. A younger blonde just standing at the conner of the grocery store by Duncan donuts. She did not move. Not sure what she was doing. But definitely looking at the cars wanting to get picked up. Also an Asian looking thin SW. But couldn't tell if it was a guy.Was headed down Manheim to go to my favorite watering hole and noticed a couple of SW out around 3:00 PM. One a dark skinned WSW wearing yoga pants was hanging out in front of the coat outlet store, she was definitely was waving down cars and there was no second guessing. I went by a half hour later and she was in the exact same spot. Also noticed on the West side on the street a skinny BSW walking up down the street from the hotel on North Avenue going further North.

Chicago Monger
05-20-16, 12:48
A few out. Patty the older skinny dark haired lady. Wears a baseball cap. The regular skinny BSW with glasses I see all the time by Shell. A dark haired 35 -45 yr old with a limp. She seem to had a nasty attitude. Over heard her yelling at some dude.

Asps3
07-20-16, 18:21
I drive Mannheim daily for work and just now saw a blonde WSW on the southeast corner of Mann and Fullerton and an Asian SW on nw corner. Both voluptuous which is my kryptonite. I've never seen either before and would guess it's LEO. Be careful.

Unclehomer
07-22-16, 07:01
There have been several stngs in the past week, mostly around Mannheim & Fullerton, in front of the Lido &/ or just south of there.

A blond white girl, a white red head & a black girl.

BE CAREFUL.

Remoh08
07-26-16, 21:20
Was out in the afternoon and thought I saw two SW walking by the shell and Tony's. One with a baseball cap and one BSW very thin with crooked teeth. Some LE out at the hotel and on a sidestreet so I wasn't sure. Be safe.

Chicago Monger
09-04-16, 08:59
Patti was out agin the other night. She has s new place close to where she walks. Beats a car date when you can have a bed.

Hockey Guy
09-07-16, 16:18
Patti was out agin the other night. She has s new place close to where she walks. Beats a car date when you can have a bed.Hey CM,

Is Patti the shorter skinny one that always seems to be wearing a baseball cap?

Chicago Monger
09-07-16, 17:46
Hey CM,

Is Patti the shorter skinny one that always seems to be wearing a baseball cap?That is correct. She will go BBFS so, if that's not your thing bring your own wrapper BYOW.

SoxDom
09-25-16, 06:08
That is correct. She will go BBFS so, if that's not your thing bring your own wrapper BYOW.Got contact info? Was hangin with Ronnie but her phone is off now.

Gurukkk12
11-11-16, 19:57
Anyone crusing manhiem back in the 2003-2008 time rember WSW by the name of Kelli. Lived at ohare kitchenetts. Dreamt about 15 times. Then she's gone but her phone still rings. Any info on what happened to her would be welcomed. On here or message me. Thanks and good mongering.

Breakdown
11-12-16, 18:16
Have digits for trade.

Tples69
12-05-16, 11:26
Picked up Dallas near Armitage. Qucik BBBJCIM for $40. Seems like a decent girl. PM for details\exchanges. Looking for quality ebonies in exchange of digits.

Bvrtmr
12-31-16, 01:17
This is in the way back. There is / was a BSW who went by De De or Di Di or Dee Dee or D D. She is thin with small tits and short hair. I usually ran into her at the Playpen or the old Carls before it got torn down. She also often played darts. I enjoyed quality time with her on many occasions. She even invited me to reproduce with her (my oral skills may have had something to do with this) which at the time I had to decline due to being unable to make the necessary commitment to parental obligations. Is she still in the area or active? I have been thinking of her more and more frequently and I would welcome the opportunity to be intimate with her again.

SoxDom
01-19-17, 07:10
Anyone crusing manhiem back in the 2003-2008 time rember WSW by the name of Kelli. Lived at ohare kitchenetts. Dreamt about 15 times. Then she's gone but her phone still rings. Any info on what happened to her would be welcomed. On here or message me. Thanks and good mongering.Was seeing her about 6 months ago every week for 2 months. Living at the motel 6.

She cash and dashed. 8 on me.

Caught up with her 2 weeks later. She said she owed money and got stuck.

Sal Minella
05-01-17, 17:44
Picked up WSW Tiffany at gas station off mheim. Saw skinny BSW but couldn't catch up. Saw very good looking WSW or HSW young with pink tutu on but she got away. Haven't seen much for checking everyday. Where they at?

BigNick33
06-07-17, 19:36
Picked up WSW Tiffany at gas station off mheim. Saw skinny BSW but couldn't catch up. Saw very good looking WSW or HSW young with pink tutu on but she got away. Haven't seen much for checking everyday. Where they at?I have seen Tiffany. If she's not on the junk she's a great time.

Hockey Guy
07-03-17, 00:49
I meant to post this last Friday as I had a front row seat to a sting. I had stopped at the Thornton's gas station to get some water. Before I went in I noticed a girl standing on the northwest corner there by the station. I also saw somebody ride up on a bicycle. When I came out I sat in my car and then I see the girl walking away down the side street. At that point the unmarked SUV that was sitting just off to the side flips on his lights and goes racing over to the guy on the bike. I then see the girl walk and go sit in a silver car parked there. The next thing I see is the kid and I will say looked like a young kid in cuffs and being put into the SUV. Then the other cop was walking around with the bike. I wonder if they called for a tow to impound the bicycle. LOL.

At that point it was not worth hanging around but I was curious to see if she was going to go out there and stand at the corner again. Major red flag when a girl just stays at the corner and does not move. Has to stay within eyesight of her backup.

Asps3
07-26-17, 09:34
Shay is back on the scene after being locked up. Saw her walking today, looked like a bunch of meth scars on her face yikes. Also lots of cook county cops around the area lately, play it safe out there.

StanleyStankas
08-04-17, 13:58
I meant to post this last Friday as I had a front row seat to a sting. I had stopped at the Thornton's gas station to get some water. Before I went in I noticed a girl standing on the northwest corner there by the station. I also saw somebody ride up on a bicycle. When I came out I sat in my car and then I see the girl walking away down the side street. At that point the unmarked SUV that was sitting just off to the side flips on his lights and goes racing over to the guy on the bike. I then see the girl walk and go sit in a silver car parked there. The next thing I see is the kid and I will say looked like a young kid in cuffs and being put into the SUV. Then the other cop was walking around with the bike. I wonder if they called for a tow to impound the bicycle. LOL.

At that point it was not worth hanging around but I was curious to see if she was going to go out there and stand at the corner again. Major red flag when a girl just stays at the corner and does not move. Has to stay within eyesight of her backup.I missed this!

StanleyStankas
08-04-17, 19:41
Was seeing her about 6 months ago every week for 2 months. Living at the motel 6.

She cash and dashed. 8 on me.

Caught up with her 2 weeks later. She said she owed money and got stuck.Thought that place would house a few girls. Any intel on the one on river at lawrence? I have seen a few get off the bus there from rosemont but looked more like out of towners down on their luck than girls looking for income.

Sal Minella
08-30-17, 18:43
Been seeing Tiffany and patty out but not much else. I had a skinny BSW once I can't remember her name but never see her anymore. Anyone know where the BSW on mheim is usually at or anyone else for that matter? PM fine thanks.

ComeRapMe
09-02-17, 12:27
What is the strip to check for talent? Couldn't find anything recent in the thread.

Jc2490
09-02-17, 17:43
What is the strip to check for talent? Couldn't find anything recent in the thread.Manheim is too dangerous for picking up a SW. You can go to one of the lingerie bars and get a girl for take out. It's a lot safer and not too difficult.

StanleyStankas
09-04-17, 09:24
Manheim is too dangerous for picking up a SW. You can go to one of the lingerie bars and get a girl for take out. It's a lot safer and not too difficult.Anyone in the area that wants to have a beer and knows the current situation along the strip please reach out. I used to go into carl's and playpen but that has been years. Also scores which I know is not in that category, but the vultures were everywhere and that was also many years ago. I don't mind spending but not to be blue balled.

Hockey Guy
09-22-17, 02:04
Actually was shocked and ran into a girl I have never seen before. Her name was Sonya, or that is what she said. A bigger girl but fun was had and then back to going home. This was around the midnight hour down by the Burlington Coat Factory.

George Stark
09-26-17, 16:18
When posting about pickups, can you give time and location, please? It would really be helpful.

Location would be cross streets (X and Y), or "X000 block of (street".

Thanks!

Roscoe23
09-27-17, 16:42
I have a question for you since in hockey guys report he said around midnight by the Burlington Coat Factory, is that not Time and place? Maybe it would help if he drove you there! Just saying.

When posting about pickups, can you give time and location, please? It would really be helpful.

Location would be cross streets (X and Y), or "X000 block of (street".

Thanks!

Rocket Dork
09-27-17, 18:17
I have a question for you since in hockey guys report he said around midnight by the Burlington Coat Factory, is that not Time and place? Maybe it would help if he drove you there! Just saying.I heard Google can help you find places! LOL! Rocket Dork.

George Stark
10-01-17, 22:08
I have a question for you since in hockey guys report he said around midnight by the Burlington Coat Factory, is that not Time and place? Maybe it would help if he drove you there! Just saying.I was not responding to hockey guys report. If it was just one post, I would have quoted it. I was reading some older posts and noticed a few (or more than a few) posts that were lacking information about time or place.

StanleyStankas
10-04-17, 14:05
I heard Google can help you find places! LOL! Rocket Dork.He strikes again! Yea kinda agree Burlington coat store sticks out there so that is a place for sure. Possibly this person might want to think twice if they are on Mannheim looking for the deed and don't see that store maybe they won't see uncle either.

Unclehomer
10-06-17, 06:27
Did a nightly stroll Thursday night around 6 pm & again around 8:30 pm, absolutely nothing out strolling (except for uncle LEO).

Hockey Guy
11-21-17, 14:28
Picked up WSW Tiffany by the Shell and Speedway gas stations around 5:30 am Sunday morning. Normal time had by all and dropped her back off. I have seen her twice over the past two weeks just out of the blue driving thru.

Hockey Guy
12-21-17, 14:23
Picked up WSW Casey Saturday night into Sunday morning. Bigger girl and reddish hair tint but very nice and easy to work with. She said she was from Elgin and I think I remember hearing reports about here out there. She mentioned using BP a lot but she said it has gotten really strange lately. So I guess for now she will walk some. Actually got her at the Thorntons but I do not like picking up in that area.

SoxDom
01-14-18, 05:39
I got bored this week and paid for it.

Cash and dashed twice in the same day.

First by WSW Marissa aka Samantha. Got me for. 4.

Just took off. Prob 40's little thick. Missing a tooth but very clean.

Then WSW Tiffany of all people. Used to be my atf.

The sun came up so had to find a place away from the area because my car is easy to see into.

As we headed to my house she talked me into letting her pay for her room and going there.

You guessed it. She got me, first time I didn't think it through because the little brain wanted FS.

Got me for. 4.

Now I see why I took a break.

Escortbabylon has worked much better.

Hockey Guy
01-18-18, 13:56
I got bored this week and paid for it.

Cash and dashed twice in the same day.

First by WSW Marissa aka Samantha. Got me for. 4.

Just took off. Prob 40's little thick. Missing a tooth but very clean.

Then WSW Tiffany of all people. Used to be my atf.

The sun came up so had to find a place away from the area because my car is easy to see into.

As we headed to my house she talked me into letting her pay for her room and going there.

You guessed it. She got me, first time I didn't think it through because the little brain wanted FS.

Got me for. 4.

Now I see why I took a break.

Escortbabylon has worked much better.Yeah I agree Tiffany has been a good one. But if she is doing the cash and dash run I will make a note of that. Thank you for the heads up (no pun intended).

Hockey Guy
01-18-18, 14:07
So on back to back nights I have picked up Lisa over by Tijuana Maxx. She says she is out there but I have never seen here before. Just a regular good time had with a BBBJ both times. What was interesting was the first time she swallowed like a good girl. The next night she spit it out. This was last week on Wednesday and Thursday. She mentioned some girls names who are out there walking but there are staying of Mannheim so you have to look deeper.

DWill
01-18-18, 15:01
So on back to back nights I have picked up Lisa over by Tijuana Maxx. She says she is out there but I have never seen here before. Just a regular good time had with a BBBJ both times. What was interesting was the first time she swallowed like a good girl. The next night she spit it out. This was last week on Wednesday and Thursday. She mentioned some girls names who are out there walking but there are staying of Mannheim so you have to look deeper.I drive that area everyday and it's getting thin. Obviously they run stings on Mannheim but the crop is drying up. You mentioned they staying off Mannheim, but the side streets be bare. I also drive by this area because it's on my way to the job can't help but pass through. Hey maybe we need to chat and share some ideas because I do have a diamond that I keep close to vest. I haven't posted in a while due to other obligations but never lost track of this one, she's a regular friend of mine. But she never hangs on Mann either.

Travelrat
02-23-18, 09:40
Maybe with the warming weather it will pick up. I did meet Michelle who was by Planet Fitness. Friendly, won't rip you off. She's about 5'2" and in shape. Menu was open and had FS for. 5 at local notel. Would repeat and have digits for trade with senior members.

TS7128
02-23-18, 20:21
Last night I saw a brunette walking near that area around midnight. I almost picked her up, but that area is always swarming with uncle so I passed. I reconsidered and made another pass but she was picked up in another car and a couple minutes later, that car was pulled over by 2 cops in a gas station. WSW, Thin, Italian looking. Who knows.

Jonova1
02-26-18, 14:39
So on back to back nights I have picked up Lisa over by Tijuana Maxx. She says she is out there but I have never seen here before. Just a regular good time had with a BBBJ both times. What was interesting was the first time she swallowed like a good girl. The next night she spit it out. This was last week on Wednesday and Thursday. She mentioned some girls names who are out there walking but there are staying of Mannheim so you have to look deeper.First time posting and new here. Any describtion on Lisa and time that was at, thanks in advance.

Hockey Guy
02-28-18, 23:48
The past couple of nights when it was warm out I was in the area. I figured there might be some girls out. There were but so was Cook County. They were all over the place at least 7 squads. I did see one girl actually walking near where 4 squads had one car pulled over. I decided that was too much heat for me and I headed out. But I did see at least 3 girls not sure if any were decoys because a decoy will go back to a parked car after a monger is busted.

Unclehomer
03-01-18, 18:57
Had a bad experience with Nicole last Saturday. White girl around 40 ish, brown hair.

Cash & Dash, tells you to meet her, blows you off. Thu usual bs.

Play at your own risk.

StanleyStankas
03-03-18, 16:05
The past couple of nights when it was warm out I was in the area. I figured there might be some girls out. There were but so was Cook County. They were all over the place at least 7 squads. I did see one girl actually walking near where 4 squads had one car pulled over. I decided that was too much heat for me and I headed out. But I did see at least 3 girls not sure if any were decoys because a decoy will go back to a parked car after a monger is busted.And tx for this help. I just bought a pickup truck and thought I might start cruising around at night. Very familiar with the scene during the day as mentioned I know the owner of the self car wash on the west side south of fullerton and have been washing my vehicles there for years. I have noted a lot of presence in the area. Stone, county, franklin always has someone pulled over. It's rare I haven't seen Christmas tree lights flashing somewhere along that stretch. When I was riding around on my scooter I did notice some day time activity outside of jays one afternoon. I parked across by tony's just to observe. Now with this additional ride I may at least check things out at night as I stay over by the airport these days. Thanks for any info the pros that work mannheim can give along here or on pm.

StanleyStankas
03-15-18, 11:27
On the way back last night from a good night of music, food and friends in the western burbs I headed back to the crib and thought to run up mannheim from north to belmont. On the east side of mannheim before grand saw a WSW w / a few extra pounds that gave me the pull over and hit a side street look, however I kept on rolling. From a distance I could see uncle displaying his Christmas light display on the same side up further. It was a pull over in a parking lot right on the southeast corner of grand and heim. 2 of darts boys were wrecking someone's night for some reason. Turned onto belmont and headed back to my place. As mentioned I picked up a little stroll truck and am now just feeling the streets out. It's been so long since I partook of the ladies of love on clark, broadway and addison back in the day I do need to blow the rust off the old tool, however I am such a rank newbie again I am extremely paranoid about uncle. Be careful out there men as I don't want to see our smiling faces on clearpath with the cpd or elsewhere! Oh sorry this was all around 11 ish pm.

BitterRoot56
07-22-18, 09:45
Last night, Saturday, I got bored and decided to go on a stroll through Mannheim, around Leyden, just to see if there was any action. This was between 10 pm- 12:30 am. I saw action alright. I saw a sting operation in progress. A beautiful, very healthy and very young looking Blonde was out walking the street. Behind her was a huge man that looked like a cop, scoping out the scene. Some ways back were what appeared to be an undercover man and a women with cell phones following closely. The blonde tried to come up to me as I was at a side street intersection and make a deal with me with the man right behind her. I pulled out onto Mannheim and left quickly. No doubt in my mind it was a sting operation. That's it for me. I will not be coming back anytime soon. The strip is dead and LEO is in charge. No reason for me to be there anymore. I have no wish to be arrested. That's all the action I would be getting at this point. BitterRoot56 over and out.

Slapshot
07-25-18, 01:46
Last night, Saturday, I got bored and decided to go on a stroll through Mannheim, around Leyden, just to see if there was any action. This was between 10 pm- 12:30 am. I saw action alright. I saw a sting operation in progress. A beautiful, very healthy and very young looking Blonde was out walking the street. Behind her was a huge man that looked like a cop, scoping out the scene. Some ways back were what appeared to be an undercover man and a women with cell phones following closely. The blonde tried to come up to me as I was at a side street intersection and make a deal with me with the man right behind her. I pulled out onto Mannheim and left quickly. No doubt in my mind it was a sting operation. That's it for me. I will not be coming back anytime soon. The strip is dead and LEO is in charge. No reason for me to be there anymore. I have no wish to be arrested. That's all the action I would be getting at this point. BitterRoot56 over and out.They've been doing these Mannheim stings for decades, nothing new here, some with heavy media coverage showing the decoy officers and offenders. One time, had to be from the mid 90's they even arrested a young kid and actually impounded his bicycle for allegedly soliciting a decoy. I've never cruised here but have seen a few SW's over the years when traveling through but all you see is LE everywhere. I guess at one time back in the 70's and 80's the Mannheim strip was quite the stroll with topless / full nude bars and SW's everywhere just like a lot of other areas around here used to be but not any more.

Ump1969
07-25-18, 02:14
Last night, Saturday, I got bored and decided to go on a stroll through Mannheim, around Leyden, just to see if there was any action. This was between 10 pm- 12:30 am. I saw action alright. I saw a sting operation in progress. A beautiful, very healthy and very young looking Blonde was out walking the street. Behind her was a huge man that looked like a cop, scoping out the scene. Some ways back were what appeared to be an undercover man and a women with cell phones following closely. The blonde tried to come up to me as I was at a side street intersection and make a deal with me with the man right behind her. I pulled out onto Mannheim and left quickly. No doubt in my mind it was a sting operation. That's it for me. I will not be coming back anytime soon. The strip is dead and LEO is in charge. No reason for me to be there anymore. I have no wish to be arrested. That's all the action I would be getting at this point. BitterRoot56 over and out.Good for you! You let your Spidey sense guide you and you came out alive! This would also be a good time to point out that I see many dangerous practices by mongers. If you drive back and forth a dozen times by the same location late at night when traffic is low, do you think you might get spotted by LEO? If you do a you turn in the middle of Manheim, do you think you might get spotted? I would never stop by a girl right on Manheim. If you pull into an open gas station and talk to her in the open, you'd better hope no one inside alerts uncle. The residents on the side streets will call LEO if they see you often enough or do your thing in front of their houses. And keep in mind that dogooder Dart lives for this shit if you get busted.

BitterRoot56
07-25-18, 13:48
They've been doing these Mannheim stings for decades, nothing new here, some with heavy media coverage showing the decoy officers and offenders. One time, had to be from the mid 90's they even arrested a young kid and actually impounded his bicycle for allegedly soliciting a decoy. I've never cruised here but have seen a few SW's over the years when traveling through but all you see is LE everywhere. I guess at one time back in the 70's and 80's the Mannheim strip was quite the stroll with topless / full nude bars and SW's everywhere just like a lot of other areas around here used to be but not any more.When I first hit the strip back in the late 80's early 90's it was still very much alive with SW's all over the place. I never saw it back in the day in it's full glory. But I have heard stories about this place and others back in the 70's. I am sorry I never got to see the "Strips" back in the day. As for me I am done. I will not be coming back at all. To dangerous.

BitterRoot56
07-25-18, 13:50
Good for you! You let your Spidey sense guide you and you came out alive! This would also be a good time to point out that I see many dangerous practices by mongers. If you drive back and forth a dozen times by the same location late at night when traffic is low, do you think you might get spotted by LEO? If you do a you turn in the middle of Manheim, do you think you might get spotted? I would never stop by a girl right on Manheim. If you pull into an open gas station and talk to her in the open, you'd better hope no one inside alerts uncle. The residents on the side streets will call LEO if they see you often enough or do your thing in front of their houses. And keep in mind that dogooder Dart lives for this shit if you get busted.Thanks for the good advice. I hate to say it but that cop spotted me driving around back and forth and figured out what I was up to or wanted to do. Should not have done that, my only mistake that night. I am just glad I used my brains and realized what was going on and left before getting busted.

Hrodebert
07-26-18, 01:59
Yep, in the old days, Melrose Park, Stone Park, Cicero and Lyons were wide open. The police were owned by the Outfit, and did much of the strong arm support for Michael's Magic Touch, the Spot, All star Review etc. With the decline of the outfit came the decline of the wide open areas. In the late 80's, early 90's, I could walk over to the Heartbreak Hotel and get together with the strippers from The Spot. Some good times there.

They've been doing these Mannheim stings for decades, nothing new here, some with heavy media coverage showing the decoy officers and offenders. One time, had to be from the mid 90's they even arrested a young kid and actually impounded his bicycle for allegedly soliciting a decoy. I've never cruised here but have seen a few SW's over the years when traveling through but all you see is LE everywhere. I guess at one time back in the 70's and 80's the Mannheim strip was quite the stroll with topless / full nude bars and SW's everywhere just like a lot of other areas around here used to be but not any more.

George Stark
08-03-18, 01:19
When I first hit the strip back in the late 80's early 90's it was still very much alive with SW's all over the place. I never saw it back in the day in it's full glory. But I have heard stories about this place and others back in the 70's. I am sorry I never got to see the "Strips" back in the day. As for me I am done. I will not be coming back at all. To dangerous.I know Mannheim in Franklin Park was fabulous. For all I know, some of the places I went were in Melrose park too. But I know I did places in Franklin Park, Lyons, and several other places. I was there in the 70's and early 80's. You didn't need SWs because so many places were straight-up whorehouses. This article covers the death of the sex scene in the whole Chicago area: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1988-09-25/news/8802010884_1_nude-dancing-sin-city-crazy-horse.

I was at several of the named places, all over the area. It was great! Stuff sucks now.

BitterRoot56
08-03-18, 05:09
I know Mannheim in Franklin Park was fabulous. For all I know, some of the places I went were in Melrose park too. But I know I did places in Franklin Park, Lyons, and several other places. I was there in the 70's and early 80's. You didn't need SWs because so many places were straight-up whorehouses. This article covers the death of the sex scene in the whole Chicago area: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1988-09-25/news/8802010884_1_nude-dancing-sin-city-crazy-horse.

I was at several of the named places, all over the area. It was great! Stuff sucks now.Thank-you for the post and article. You said it all in that last sentence, it really sucks now. And will be completely gone in about 5 years or so. So be it. I cannot stop the changes in the area. All we can do is carry on.

ZckBrc
08-03-18, 21:47
I agree with everything that Bitteroot56 said. There's just no good reason to cruise through that area anymore. Stay away. Too many hiding places for uncle, too many busts, other areas in Chicago and burbs. Just move on.

Bbbuddy
08-16-18, 19:28
I agree with everything that Bitteroot56 said. There's just no good reason to cruise through that area anymore. Stay away. Too many hiding places for uncle, too many busts, other areas in Chicago and burbs. Just move on.So I see this blonde girl on manhiem in yoga pants. She's waving and being real conspicuous. I pull around to scope out the situation and there is some other monger who passed and took off. She probably would not get in the car and was talking $ through the window. Well I pull over as I am taking a call and sure enough undercover cars come pulling up and a dude gets out with a camera. So not only will you have a $500 fine you might be on the local news channel.

Bbbuddy
08-16-18, 20:43
I agree with everything that Bitteroot56 said. There's just no good reason to cruise through that area anymore. Stay away. Too many hiding places for uncle, too many busts, other areas in Chicago and burbs. Just move on.So I see this blonde girl on manhiem in yoga pants. She's waving and being real conspicuous. I pull around to scope out the situation and there is some other monger who passed and took off. She probably would not get in the car and was talking $ through the window. Well I pull over as I am taking a call and sure enough undercover cars come pulling up and a dude gets out with a camera. So not only will you have a $500 fine you might be on the local news channel.

Breakdown
09-17-18, 23:45
As mentioned earlier there is really no reason to cruise the area anymore. Pretty sure I witnessed 2 different guys get ripped off while checking out the area.

Fell for some of the old tricks. Never let the girl "get the room". Anyhow play safe and looking for updates. Just to be clear believe I saw 2 dark headed rip offs. One I believe I've seen a picture posted of in this thread.

My searches have only yielded troubling results. Looking for new spots if anyone is aware.

Happy hunting and truly stay safe. To the one guy, don't get caught up; it's only x amount of dollars; you don't need a record.

Mannheim
09-26-18, 09:38
The girls still stroll. Everything from crackheads to backpage 20 somethings. Just sayin.

Jonova1
09-26-18, 10:39
The girls still stroll. Everything from crackheads to backpage 20 somethings. Just sayin.Yup, are out there, just need to use the rules and common sense.

ZckBrc
10-04-18, 06:08
The girls still stroll. Everything from crackheads to backpage 20 somethings. Just sayin.Does anything happen, not on Mannheim, but in the Maywood area anymore? Like Lake St. Near those tracks. Used to be decent action there from time to time. Don't know about lately.

DWill
10-08-18, 23:39
The girls still stroll. Everything from crackheads to backpage 20 somethings. Just sayin.There's more than you know still around and actually a couple really decent ones. There is one I'm very intrigued with and not sure what her issue is. I got it on great intel from another girl that this one girl is always out there so she doing something. The girl is black, great looking body, had long hair, had on jeans earlier today around 6 pm the jeans had cuts or holes at the thighs she had on a black shirt and a backpack on. Does anyone here have any intel on her. I drove by her a few times made eye contact and she dismissed me maybe thinking I'm LEO because of my car. She's an 8 from a distance and jewel if she is friendly. I assume she has to be because she strolls through just aimless up and down the street.

Dwill.

Slapshot
10-11-18, 12:22
I know Mannheim in Franklin Park was fabulous. For all I know, some of the places I went were in Melrose park too. But I know I did places in Franklin Park, Lyons, and several other places. I was there in the 70's and early 80's. You didn't need SWs because so many places were straight-up whorehouses. This article covers the death of the sex scene in the whole Chicago area: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1988-09-25/news/8802010884_1_nude-dancing-sin-city-crazy-horse.

I was at several of the named places, all over the area. It was great! Stuff sucks now.Interesting article, thanks for posting. I did visit a few of the ones mentioned in the mid 90's but were gone soon after.

"Compared to the 1970's, it's like a morgue around here,' said Calumet City Police Captain Leonard Kieltyka, yes, couldn't agree more, about as fun as a Monday night in Afghanistan now, well done, keep up the great work! Seriously, what is their end game? Just make everything illegal, even going to this site? Just outlaw all adult entertainment or consensual sex of any kind, even talking about it?

BitterRoot56
10-12-18, 03:44
Interesting article, thanks for posting. I did visit a few of the ones mentioned in the mid 90's but were gone soon after.

"Compared to the 1970's, it's like a morgue around here,' said Calumet City Police Captain Leonard Kieltyka, yes, couldn't agree more, about as fun as a Monday night in Afghanistan now, well done, keep up the great work! Seriously, what is their end game? Just make everything illegal, even going to this site? Just outlaw all adult entertainment or consensual sex of any kind, even talking about it?I do not know what their end game is. But they sure seem hellbent on outlawing any and all sexual activity that does not fit their very narrow viewpoints. And that appears to be any sex outside marriage at this point. We seem to have regressed back in time, way back in time when the only sex allowed was in the confines of Government approved marriage. Pretty damn sad in my opinion. I do not think we will ever see the stuff we had during the 70's-80's in our lifetimes. Not from what I see.

Bbbuddy
10-20-18, 14:03
So I'm driving down Mannheim and stop at the shell for gas and a little auburn haired older lady starts chatting me up. I pull up to go get a drink and when I come back outside she is there and comes to my window. She starts telling me how she just inherited a house in FP and would I give her a ride back. I did and she starts rubbing me on the way. She says she has dogs and will go and put them in another room and goes around the side. There's a guy walking around on the street in front insweats and all of a sudden a light goes on inside. Not certain if it was a sting because we never spoke about anything so there would've no grounds for that. It's more possible the two guys one inside and one outside were set to try and rob me. The spider senses went off and I took off so beware.

BitterRoot56
10-20-18, 20:25
So I'm driving down Mannheim and stop at the shell for gas and a little auburn haired older lady starts chatting me up. I pull up to go get a drink and when I come back outside she is there and comes to my window. She starts telling me how she just inherited a house in FP and would I give her a ride back. I did and she starts rubbing me on the way. She says she has dogs and will go and put them in another room and goes around the side. There's a guy walking around on the street in front insweats and all of a sudden a light goes on inside. Not certain if it was a sting because we never spoke about anything so there would've no grounds for that. It's more possible the two guys one inside and one outside were set to try and rob me. The spider senses went off and I took off so beware.Sounds like you did the right thing. It could have been a set-up for a robbery. Better safe than sorry or worse. I would have done the same thing as you and took off. Good for you.

StanleyStankas
10-23-18, 13:59
Sounds like you did the right thing. It could have been a set-up for a robbery. Better safe than sorry or worse. I would have done the same thing as you and took off. Good for you.Inherited a house? That area off of mannheim on both sides can be trashy. Some decent houses, however there is a lot of trash around. As mentioned a guy I got to know as I am a customer owns that older self car wash on the west side just south of fullerton. There are homeless and undesirables walking around and hanging in that area at fullerton and mannheim on the northwest corner as well. Imo opinion it was a set up. One guy would sneak around to your car break a window to startle you then rob you. County is around, however mostly for red lights, speeders and such.

Bbbuddy
10-24-18, 10:53
Inherited a house? That area off of mannheim on both sides can be trashy. Some decent houses, however there is a lot of trash around. As mentioned a guy I got to know as I am a customer owns that older self car wash on the west side just south of fullerton. There are homeless and undesirables walking around and hanging in that area at fullerton and mannheim on the northwest corner as well. Imo opinion it was a set up. One guy would sneak around to your car break a window to startle you then rob you. County is around, however mostly for red lights, speeders and such.The place she took me to was in Franklin Park so not a bad place. She kept saying I am ignoring one of my regulars because you look more interesting. Possibly I had a newer model car. I've learned not to ignore the sense that somethings not right.

ZckBrc
10-25-18, 03:06
Inherited a house? That area off of mannheim on both sides can be trashy. Some decent houses, however there is a lot of trash around. As mentioned a guy I got to know as I am a customer owns that older self car wash on the west side just south of fullerton. There are homeless and undesirables walking around and hanging in that area at fullerton and mannheim on the northwest corner as well. Imo opinion it was a set up. One guy would sneak around to your car break a window to startle you then rob you. County is around, however mostly for red lights, speeders and such.I'm not sure if it's the same WSW I saw in the area about a week and 1/2 ago. I was a WSW walking down Mannheim near Fullerton about a week and a 1/2 ago. She looked milfy, was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a blue jean skirt, probably late 30's or early 40's, she had short brown hair, down to her chin, with blonde highlights. I must have caught her when she was heading home because she turned down one of the other side streets. I didn't want to pick up there as there was lots of uncle around. Long story short, I ended up intercepting her closer to Wolf Rd. Than Mannheim, said she lived in one of the homes there and only does this occasionally. I brought out a picture of Andrew Jackson and a fun time was had. Dropped her off at her home on one of the side streets. Closer to Wolf and Grand than Mannheim. I wish they would walk down the side streets more than Mannheim and that if they had more brains that they would but they usually don't so the ones I see of Mannheim, I just assume are setups. Only picked this one up because it was obvious that she was not a setup. This was late night / early morning.

Asps3
10-29-18, 08:07
Was her name Bobbi by chance?

I'm not sure if it's the same WSW I saw in the area about a week and 1/2 ago. I was a WSW walking down Mannheim near Fullerton about a week and a 1/2 ago. She looked milfy, was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a blue jean skirt, probably late 30's or early 40's, she had short brown hair, down to her chin, with blonde highlights. I must have caught her when she was heading home because she turned down one of the other side streets. I didn't want to pick up there as there was lots of uncle around. Long story short, I ended up intercepting her closer to Wolf Rd. Than Mannheim, said she lived in one of the homes there and only does this occasionally. I brought out a picture of Andrew Jackson and a fun time was had. Dropped her off at her home on one of the side streets. Closer to Wolf and Grand than Mannheim. I wish they would walk down the side streets more than Mannheim and that if they had more brains that they would but they usually don't so the ones I see of Mannheim, I just assume are setups. Only picked this one up because it was obvious that she was not a setup. This was late night / early morning.

StanleyStankas
10-30-18, 10:58
I'm not sure if it's the same WSW I saw in the area about a week and 1/2 ago. I was a WSW walking down Mannheim near Fullerton about a week and a 1/2 ago. She looked milfy, was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a blue jean skirt, probably late 30's or early 40's, she had short brown hair, down to her chin, with blonde highlights. I must have caught her when she was heading home because she turned down one of the other side streets. I didn't want to pick up there as there was lots of uncle around. Long story short, I ended up intercepting her closer to Wolf Rd. Than Mannheim, said she lived in one of the homes there and only does this occasionally. I brought out a picture of Andrew Jackson and a fun time was had. Dropped her off at her home on one of the side streets. Closer to Wolf and Grand than Mannheim. I wish they would walk down the side streets more than Mannheim and that if they had more brains that they would but they usually don't so the ones I see of Mannheim, I just assume are setups. Only picked this one up because it was obvious that she was not a setup. This was late night / early morning.Ok makes sense that is northlake or unincorporated lyden over there and there are some apartment complexes that are so so over there so I can see that happening. When you said right on mannheim yea during the day that is mostly white trash walking around going to that peppers or whatever its called on the northwest corner. I have seen them walking over there in their pajamas for smokes, etc during the day in the dead of winter!

StanleyStankas
10-30-18, 11:01
The place she took me to was in Franklin Park so not a bad place. She kept saying I am ignoring one of my regulars because you look more interesting. Possibly I had a newer model car. I've learned not to ignore the sense that somethings not right.Yea franklin is clean so that story could make sense. Mostly houses in franklin and a few select apartments and condos. Bedroom community really.

ZckBrc
11-01-18, 02:04
Was her name Bobbi by chance?Nope. Not Bobbi. But I do remember a Bobbi that used to advertise on BP out of that area. I wonder what happened to her.

Hockey Guy
11-20-18, 02:33
So I'm driving down Mannheim and stop at the shell for gas and a little auburn haired older lady starts chatting me up. I pull up to go get a drink and when I come back outside she is there and comes to my window. She starts telling me how she just inherited a house in FP and would I give her a ride back. I did and she starts rubbing me on the way. She says she has dogs and will go and put them in another room and goes around the side. There's a guy walking around on the street in front insweats and all of a sudden a light goes on inside. Not certain if it was a sting because we never spoke about anything so there would've no grounds for that. It's more possible the two guys one inside and one outside were set to try and rob me. The spider senses went off and I took off so beware.It is a complete setup. The exact same story you stated here I got too. She was doing the same thing to me. I was there and getting a bad feeling too and as I was heading towards my car a guy comes out of the front door yelling and I was gone in a flash.

Irocz
12-16-18, 05:16
I finally was able to scoop on the franklin area manheim around noon WSW ginger mature lady.

40 BBBJCIM. Horrible parking but deeds are done.

DWill
12-17-18, 16:47
I finally was able to scoop on the franklin area manheim around noon WSW ginger mature lady.

40 BBBJCIM. Horrible parking but deeds are done.I know ginger very well. Use to have a strippers body on her believe it or not. Good girl but hangs with the bum boyfriend a lot. Every so often I still run into her.

Dwill.

Irocz
12-19-18, 12:29
I know ginger very well. Use to have a strippers body on her believe it or not. Good girl but hangs with the bum boyfriend a lot. Every so often I still run into her.

Dwill.I wish she still had it, I would've done the FS LOL.

DWill
12-19-18, 12:38
I wish she still had it, I would've done the FS LOL.Yea she use to have stripper like body not too long ago maybe only a year back. She gained weight fast. Her FS was pretty solid too. We would grab a room and just hang for a couple hours, grab food and when all said and done damage was less than 150 room and all. Although I think she kind of liked me which is what made me slow down with her. She use to complain her homeless boyfriend couldn't get it up long enough to do anything for her and we use to go multiple times. But now a year later she's gained weight, (I thought maybe she was pregnant was first) and her body is not the same. She's also gone back to using. When I knew her she was using recreationally but it wasn't at junkie stage yet. Unfortunately I ran into her a couple weeks back and I can tell she's going hard with the candy nowadays. It's a shame because she a really nice girl and down to earth.

With that said I know a couple more in the area. I know guys stay off Mann for good reasons but if you know who they are you can find them on the side streets and in the bushes sort of speak. There are still a few decent ones. I know a couple 7's that still frequent the area. I think you have my text line hit me and I will share with some key details.

Dwill.

Irocz
12-19-18, 20:15
Yea she use to have stripper like body not too long ago maybe only a year back. She gained weight fast. Her FS was pretty solid too. We would grab a room and just hang for a couple hours, grab food and when all said and done damage was less than 150 room and all. Although I think she kind of liked me which is what made me slow down with her. She use to complain her homeless boyfriend couldn't get it up long enough to do anything for her and we use to go multiple times. But now a year later she's gained weight, (I thought maybe she was pregnant was first) and her body is not the same. She's also gone back to using. When I knew her she was using recreationally but it wasn't at junkie stage yet. Unfortunately I ran into her a couple weeks back and I can tell she's going hard with the candy nowadays. It's a shame because she a really nice girl and down to earth.

With that said I know a couple more in the area. I know guys stay off Mann for good reasons but if you know who they are you can find them on the side streets and in the bushes sort of speak. There are still a few decent ones. I know a couple 7's that still frequent the area. I think you have my text line hit me and I will share with some key details.

Dwill.It's sad how they ruin themselves with that crap, but on the other end, can't reatblame them, they're surrounded by destructive idiots.

I'll send a PM I think I have a few digits from the northside area.

StanleyStankas
12-22-18, 10:22
It's sad how they ruin themselves with that crap, but on the other end, can't reatblame them, they're surrounded by destructive idiots.

I'll send a PM I think I have a few digits from the northside area.A dude hooks into them or "provides" them with comforts for their addictions and then he owns her! Sad. Has it gotten worse in years or am I just seeing things with more aware and open eyes. Guess as I get older I have more of a sympathy for them really.

Asps3
12-27-18, 16:49
What happened to this stroll? Use to see all the regulars Tiffany Sophia that baseball hat chick now they all seem to have vanished. Only see Tiffany out there once every other week or so and sometimes that brunette curly hair girl that walks like her legs were put on backwards. I drive this area daily for work if anyone knows where they're hiding help a brother out!

Hockey Guy
12-28-18, 02:10
What happened to this stroll? Use to see all the regulars Tiffany Sophia that baseball hat chick now they all seem to have vanished. Only see Tiffany out there once every other week or so and sometimes that brunette curly hair girl that walks like her legs were put on backwards. I drive this area daily for work if anyone knows where they're hiding help a brother out!Well, I drove thru there around 5:00 pm and Tiffany was standing under the overhang at the Shell station. I have nicknamed her TNT. Tiffany No Teeth. Crack has really done her in.

Asps3
12-28-18, 10:50
She's really the only trooper left with the occasional Michelle sighting. Need new players in the area asap!

Well, I drove thru there around 5:00 pm and Tiffany was standing under the overhang at the Shell station. I have nicknamed her TNT. Tiffany No Teeth. Crack has really done her in.

BitterRoot56
12-29-18, 02:30
She's really the only trooper left with the occasional Michelle sighting. Need new players in the area asap!I can see I am not missing anything by no longer going to Mannheim. To bad, but so be it. No reason for me to go back. Thank-you for the information. BitterRoot out.

Lets Play 2
01-09-19, 13:02
I saw this on the news last night, WGN was riding along with Dart's boys again.

https://wgntv.com/2019/01/08/from-the-streets-to-social-media-how-law-enforcement-is-targeting-sex-traffickers/

DWill
01-09-19, 15:05

https://wgntv.com/2019/01/08/from-the-streets-to-social-media-how-law-enforcement-is-targeting-sex-traffickers/Looks like someone didn't follow the rules. Mann has been like this for some time now. They make it public and put it on the news as a deterrent to others. Not the best place to practice the hobby nowadays that's for sure.

Dwill.

StanleyStankas
01-09-19, 15:48

https://wgntv.com/2019/01/08/from-the-streets-to-social-media-how-law-enforcement-is-targeting-sex-traffickers/It's all about the trafficking when it comes to dart and county LEO! At least in chi proper one gets busted one gets busted. The local guys down there just do their job. Yes, there are politicos and activists that bring up trafficking, however county is not just about that it's all about that. So the eros ladies I browse are trafficked? One in particular from out on the east coast with her $500 heels and vs lingerie outfits into the thousands who has been working in the game for at least 10 years is doing this against her will?? It's always the trafficking that gets mentioned no matter what the case! On heim many have talked about the usual suspects that are left on the street. The baseball hat lady by shell that I failed to mention I actually saw walking a month or so ago is being trafficked?

Karn Evil 9
01-09-19, 20:41
It's all about the trafficking when it comes to dart and county LEO! At least in chi proper one gets busted one gets busted. The local guys down there just do their job. Yes, there are politicos and activists that bring up trafficking, however county is not just about that it's all about that. So the eros ladies I browse are trafficked? One in particular from out on the east coast with her $500 heels and vs lingerie outfits into the thousands who has been working in the game for at least 10 years is doing this against her will?? It's always the trafficking that gets mentioned no matter what the case! On heim many have talked about the usual suspects that are left on the street. The baseball hat lady by shell that I failed to mention I actually saw walking a month or so ago is being trafficked?You rarely, if ever hear the other side. I used to see my ATF at her residence. It was worth well over $7 figures. She had a "real job" and did this on the side, for fun and extra money.

Bbbuddy
01-09-19, 22:38
It's all about the trafficking when it comes to dart and county LEO! At least in chi proper one gets busted one gets busted. The local guys down there just do their job. Yes, there are politicos and activists that bring up trafficking, however county is not just about that it's all about that. So the eros ladies I browse are trafficked? One in particular from out on the east coast with her $500 heels and vs lingerie outfits into the thousands who has been working in the game for at least 10 years is doing this against her will?? It's always the trafficking that gets mentioned no matter what the case! On heim many have talked about the usual suspects that are left on the street. The baseball hat lady by shell that I failed to mention I actually saw walking a month or so ago is being trafficked?About 2 months ago I was driving on Mannheim and a blonde in yoga pants was being very conspicuously waving at cars. I pulled around to watch what happens. The first guy pulled up and talked to her and pulled away. He obviously dodged a bullet. Next guy not so lucky. No only does the UC pull up in an unmarked a van pulls up and out jumps camera men. On another note a friend who works at J's was talking to two guys who did no dances and were trying to get her to do take out. Absolutely Darts boys.

StanleyStankas
01-10-19, 10:38
About 2 months ago I was driving on Mannheim and a blonde in yoga pants was being very conspicuously waving at cars. I pulled around to watch what happens. The first guy pulled up and talked to her and pulled away. He obviously dodged a bullet. Next guy not so lucky. No only does the UC pull up in an unmarked a van pulls up and out jumps camera men. On another note a friend who works at J's was talking to two guys who did no dances and were trying to get her to do take out. Absolutely Darts boys.They have that little cop shop on the east side next to or in that leyden township building and just wait everywhere. Primarily during the day it's truckers and such going to and from their stops. After 5 ish the bars start to fill up so mostly blue collars are up and down the street. During the day if a girl is waving one down in that area that looks like she's worth stopping it's a sting. I have been up and down that street and continue to do so and I have never seen anything worth slowing down for except in one instance during the warmer months I saw a girl in and around j's parking lot that was going to another location for some quick take out. She got into a car, car drove off and she kept her body down so all one could see was the driver. Regarding the post below all of this reminds me of the pro I knew that I talk about in river north. This chick was making so much money dudes were literally draining their retirement funds, cashing in bonds to be with her! She was laughing all the time at how much money and time her johns spent on her. Since I owned a business she would ask for advice. The one problem that these women do have is not being trafficked! It's investing in properties and business as the first thing a legit bank would want to know is where did they get the money? It's not just cash it's all cash! Certain little things like debit cards and such she would ask me if she could use my physical address! So yea. It's just for the cameras!

Bbbuddy
01-10-19, 15:06
It's all about the trafficking when it comes to dart and county LEO! At least in chi proper one gets busted one gets busted. The local guys down there just do their job. Yes, there are politicos and activists that bring up trafficking, however county is not just about that it's all about that. So the eros ladies I browse are trafficked? One in particular from out on the east coast with her $500 heels and vs lingerie outfits into the thousands who has been working in the game for at least 10 years is doing this against her will?? It's always the trafficking that gets mentioned no matter what the case! On heim many have talked about the usual suspects that are left on the street. The baseball hat lady by shell that I failed to mention I actually saw walking a month or so ago is being trafficked?About 2 months ago I was driving on Mannheim and a blonde in yoga pants was being very conspicuously waving at cars. I pulled around to watch what happens. The first guy pulled up and talked to her and pulled away. He obviously dodged a bullet. Next guy not so lucky. No only does the UC pull up in an unmarked a van pulls up and out jumps camera men. On another note a friend who works at J's was talking to two guys who did no dances and were trying to get her to do take out. Absolutely Darts boys.

ZckBrc
01-18-19, 21:26
I was in the area, and I happened to see a WSW walking down a side street, not too close to Mannheim but not too far away either. I got the look, she was definitely real and not working with LEO as she walked to a location out of sight and waited for me to spin back around. I did, but when I got close, I drove away. About WSW, 27-28?, brunette, good figure, but looking at her face close up made me pass, clearly had substance abuse problems. Other than that, just lots of LEO out on Mannheim.

Does anyone know if there's any SWs in the Maywood area anymore? There used to be some by Lake St. , 5th, St. Charles, etc. But I haven't cruised that area in forever.

Hockey Guy
01-21-19, 14:38
I was in the area, and I happened to see a WSW walking down a side street, not too close to Mannheim but not too far away either. I got the look, she was definitely real and not working with LEO as she walked to a location out of sight and waited for me to spin back around. I did, but when I got close, I drove away. About WSW, 27-28?, brunette, good figure, but looking at her face close up made me pass, clearly had substance abuse problems. Other than that, just lots of LEO out on Mannheim.

Does anyone know if there's any SWs in the Maywood area anymore? There used to be some by Lake St. , 5th, St. Charles, etc. But I haven't cruised that area in forever.Sounds like you found Tiffany. She does have a very good body but if she has not teeth, that is her.

StanleyStankas
01-21-19, 17:12

Does anyone know if there's any SWs in the Maywood area anymore? There used to be some by Lake St. , 5th, St. Charles, etc. But I haven't cruised that area in forever.Uncle has been sitting south bound between north and south bound on heim just north of my friend's car wash south of fullerton on the west side. Nice clean uncle! I finally washed my little junky truck. It was fine out here until I took to the city via grand all the way yesterday! City snow a day latter is black slush and ponding everywhere!

KillerKlown9
01-26-19, 22:39
Been seeing a very nice looking BSW on the walk recently. She's got a TGTBT look but I have spent quite a while observing and have not seen any suspicious moves or contact. She has long. Long hair and always has on dark blue gym clothes on. Any info would be great. And no, I'm not new, just another new account cause of technical issues. Please info if possible.

DWill
02-09-19, 01:03
Been seeing a very nice looking BSW on the walk recently. She's got a TGTBT look but I have spent quite a while observing and have not seen any suspicious moves or contact. She has long. Long hair and always has on dark blue gym clothes on. Any info would be great. And no, I'm not new, just another new account cause of technical issues. Please info if possible.That's either Pocahontas the black chick every chick in the area warns people about. Everyone says she's this really cute yet crazy black chick. She's like a unicorn because I have yet to see her and I drive through that area everyday passing by going to work. Or it's a young black chick that I've seen a couple times and she just walks back and forth. And she is not a cop because I see her talking with many of the folks in the area as she walks through, I've actually sat back, like you and watched that one. She's a gem but will not give me the time of day for some reason.

Dwill.

StanleyStankas
02-09-19, 18:44
That's either Pocahontas the black chick every chick in the area warns people about. Everyone says she's this really cute yet crazy black chick. She's like a unicorn because I have yet to see her and I drive through that area everyday passing by going to work. Or it's a young black chick that I've seen a couple times and she just walks back and forth. And she is not a cop because I see her talking with many of the folks in the area as she walks through, I've actually sat back, like you and watched that one. She's a gem but will not give me the time of day for some reason.

Dwill.In certain areas around here. They go east and west on irving park as well. Say from 25th to old river road. It just is. I have been here just about two years now and see them walk up and down. They are not homeless as they are clean and don't look as disheveled as one would see in the city. On heim I keep seeing one african american with a backpack on the younger and thin side. Also I have seen the cubs hat lady that looks like a lot lizard. The only real potential action I have seen is in the parking lot of j's where a latin chick who might have been working in the bar slipped into a car and took off with two dudes. Also at bobby's another shorter latin chick with fishnet stockings was peaking out of the front door at bobby's. Agreed in that I doubt those are stings walking on heim. Most of what happens over there is franklin dealing with no turn on reds or illegal lane changes or in stone especially speeding. In franklin I have yet to even see a black cop. I think most of anything that happens on the street in regards to that would be initiated by uncle tom's boys. As mentioned they have that little cop shop in that leyden township building area on the east side.

KillerKlown9
02-09-19, 23:18
That's either Pocahontas the black chick every chick in the area warns people about. Everyone says she's this really cute yet crazy black chick. She's like a unicorn because I have yet to see her and I drive through that area everyday passing by going to work. Or it's a young black chick that I've seen a couple times and she just walks back and forth. And she is not a cop because I see her talking with many of the folks in the area as she walks through, I've actually sat back, like you and watched that one. She's a gem but will not give me the time of day for some reason.

Dwill.Well, wish me luck as I'm going to initiate conversation with her next time I see her to see where it goes. If it turns out good, Dwill you're going to be the first to get a freebie with her digits, if I can.

Happy hunting.

THE Killerklown.

DWill
02-18-19, 01:29
Well, wish me luck as I'm going to initiate conversation with her next time I see her to see where it goes. If it turns out good, Dwill you're going to be the first to get a freebie with her digits, if I can.

Happy hunting.

THE Killerklown.So I picked up an old friend ginger who still in the area. But I asked her about the young black chick as I seen her walking again. Back pack on her back as usual and she's walking through looking really good. My first question was if she was The aforementioned Pocahontas. But ginger assured me she wasn't and said unequivocally stay away from the black Pocahontas as she is bad news. That seems to be the word from anyone you ask. But she said this girl does walk and she has only seen her get in 1 or 2 cars and it's the same cars every time. She says she believes she's working but is very picky. If that's the case I want to find out.

Dwill.

Hockey Guy
02-18-19, 13:09
In the past 3 days I have seen Lisa out there over in the big mall area and I know you guys know what I mean. Have picked her up twice and she is pleasant and will not screw you over as long as you are good to her. I will admit each time she seems to always have a sob story but you just have to ignore that and get down to business. You will know who she is by the pinkish purple lipstick she wears.

StanleyStankas
02-18-19, 14:29
In the past 3 days I have seen Lisa out there over in the big mall area and I know you guys know what I mean. Have picked her up twice and she is pleasant and will not screw you over as long as you are good to her. I will admit each time she seems to always have a sob story but you just have to ignore that and get down to business. You will know who she is by the pinkish purple lipstick she wears.Know where you are speaking of exactly. What was the damage? Is she white? Aa? Generally speaking is your hiding spot nearby or how far would she go? I think I could take her up near a place that I have mentioned before on here depending on time of day. If she is out in the afternoon that won't work, however say prior to 10 am or so I think I could get away with it.

Pfm40
02-19-19, 16:50
BSW wearing all black. Been strolling around Mannheim and Armitage for at least the last 20 minutes. Wanted to scoop her up but not able due to company in the car.

DWill
02-19-19, 21:54
This will be a long post but if you read it you will understand why.

I had one helluva dream the other day. Do we still say dream? Well anyways. I was heading home from work and my travels always take me down Mannheim. I have reported on here about Lisa many of you know and Ginger. Well on this particular evening all the common SWs were out. I only mess with Ginger and Lisa if anyone. But I saw the Mexican chick everyone knows, I saw the young black thick chick that I'm still wondering if she is hustling or not and I see the much talked about black Pocahontas. Now many of you know I have mentioned Pocahontas because Lisa and ginger have warned and told me she's crazy. They have warned me to stay away from her. Well today I see Lisa and guess who she is with, Pocahantas. Now I've never met Pocahontas so I try to get Lisa attention without bringing on any other attention including Pocahontas. After much trial I got tired of the hide and seek game and rode right up to them both as they were walking the lot.

I offer Lisa a ride hoping to separate the two but Pocahontas says, "can you get me out of the cold too". Well I look at Lisa and Lisa gives me the, its ok look. Pocahontas hops in the backseat and off we go. I look back and ask her where would she like me to drop her off. She responds "I'm with her, going wherever she is going". I look at Lisa confused thinking we would drop her off and get to our spot for a quick BBBJ. Lisa then says it will be ok she will be quiet and sit in the back. At this point I'm feeling a little awkward because basically Lisa is trying to convince to let her give me a BBBJ with the so called "crazy chick" Pocahontas in the back seat. Pocahontas then says "I like to watch and I promise I won't disturb". So I say what the hell. Could be much worse things then having a black, cute, spinner type in my backseat watching her friend give me a BBBJ. We get to our spot and Lisa immediately goes down. Her BBBJ is good and for after work before heading home it gets the job done. As Lisa is doing her job I look in the backseat at Pocahontas. She looks at me and says "do you want to see something" I say HELL YEA!!

She starts unbuttoning her pants pulls them down to knee level and raises her shirt above her small A cups. I start to rub and massage her clit. As I'm massaging her clit she starts to arch her back. I quickly realize that she is enjoying this shit. So I go further and fully rub down it all until she gets really really wet right in my hand. I did think for a slight minute like dammit she came on my leather seats, but I quickly dismissed such thoughts and continued the teasing. At this point Lisa is still working hard and haven't looked up once. I then pull Pocahontas closer to me and whisper to her for her to help her friend out. She leans over my chest from the backseat and starts pushing Lisa head down further and further. She reaches down and gives the men some attention all while working Lisa's head. I reach behind her and start to FIP Pocahontas who is really wet and starts enjoying the FIP way more than expected. She then leans further over me pulls Lisa up for air and starts giving me a BBBJ. At this point I'm not sure what I did to deserve a double BBBJ right now but holy shit I'm happy I stopped for them. I don't know if it was the excitement or the unbelievable nature of the events all happening as they were but Lisa was going at it for a good 15 mins, Pocahontas hops in like they are playing tag double Dutch with a jump rope and I couldn't last 3 minutes in this girls mouth.

While Pocahontas is doing her deed Lisa is giving me this look like as to say "are you ok with this". I guess the smile on my face didn't say YES quite enough so I shook my head and gently grabbed her head and lead her back to the promise land. As I said 3 minutes later and we reach maximum carnage.

Everyone cleans up and I drive them back to the Max. It is by far the best Car experience I have ever had. Considering how it all just naturally happened, and get this. The damage was. 40 to Lisa. Nothing else mentioned. Who said there is no fun to be found on Mannheim.

Wow what an evening. Or I meant dream!

Dwill.

DWill
02-20-19, 01:27
Know where you are speaking of exactly. What was the damage? Is she white? Aa? Generally speaking is your hiding spot nearby or how far would she go? I think I could take her up near a place that I have mentioned before on here depending on time of day. If she is out in the afternoon that won't work, however say prior to 10 am or so I think I could get away with it.I have her number just PM me. She is talkative as hell but really nice. White spinner maybe a little thicker than an average spinner type. She knows a spot or two. She's usually out mid to late afternoon. Lipstick is her thing but she has burned red or light brown hair. Nice girl but does use.

Hockey Guy
02-20-19, 10:46
I have her number just PM me. She is talkative as hell but really nice. White spinner maybe a little thicker than an average spinner type. She knows a spot or two. She's usually out mid to late afternoon. Lipstick is her thing but she has burned red or light brown hair. Nice girl but does use.The last time I saw Lisa she said some guy has her phone. I use to have her number too but it probably changed. Thanks for the info there DWill. Was not aware Lisa was a user. I tend to shy away from that after you see what it did to Tiffany.

StanleyStankas
02-20-19, 12:42
I have her number just PM me. She is talkative as hell but really nice. White spinner maybe a little thicker than an average spinner type. She knows a spot or two. She's usually out mid to late afternoon. Lipstick is her thing but she has burned red or light brown hair. Nice girl but does use.Dw. Her being a crackhead let me think about it. Where I do my laundry there was an x employee that seemed ok until she needed her fix. Anyway she had a great scene going with a great understanding boss. Now get this. Cameras everywhere all the time so even when the boss isn't around he is! One day she decides she needs that pipe and rips the place for cash! Boss being understanding lets her go, however gives her a pass with po po. Gets a job around the corner at a grocery store and w / I a week gets fired for the same thing! Not being around druggies at all in all of my 66 years I may have to think about all of this, however I sincerely appreciate your offer of her cell.

DWill
02-20-19, 13:43
The last time I saw Lisa she said some guy has her phone. I use to have her number too but it probably changed. Thanks for the info there DWill. Was not aware Lisa was a user. I tend to shy away from that after you see what it did to Tiffany.Yea she told me the same thing the other day. She's telling everyone who would listen that Sam story that's what she does talk, and talk a lot. Good girl though.

And yes she uses. I noticed it in her pocket one day. She claimed it was for the guy that dropped her off everyday in the area but we know that's a lie. I would say right now she is a recreational user because she doesn't exhibit the outward symptoms of a heavy user just yet. But she even kind of admitted it to me one day when she was rambling on as usual and she mentioned to me about a party she was at and how she had to get high to get through the party yada yada yada. So she uses but I would say it hasn't been to the levels that would concern me just yet but it's a matter of time for sure.

Also you mentioned it. But there is something Halle wing in that laundry mat as well. They seem to go in there quite often and I can't tell if it's to use the restroom or USE in the restroom. But they go there often with no clothes to wash.

Dwill.

KillerKlown9
02-20-19, 20:51
This will be a long post but if you read it you will understand why.

I had one helluva dream the other day. Do we still say dream? Well anyways. I was heading home from work and my travels always take me down Mannheim. I have reported on here about Lisa many of you know and Ginger. Well on this particular evening all the common SWs were out. I only mess with Ginger and Lisa if anyone. But I saw the Mexican chick everyone knows, I saw the young black thick chick that I'm still wondering if she is hustling or not and I see the much talked about black Pocahontas. Now many of you know I have mentioned Pocahontas because Lisa and ginger have warned and told me she's crazy. They have warned me to stay away from her. Well today I see Lisa and guess who she is with, Pocahantas. Now I've never met Pocahontas so I try to get Lisa attention without bringing on any other attention including Pocahontas. After much trial I got tired of the hide and seek game and rode right up to them both as they were walking the lot.

I offer Lisa a ride hoping to separate the two but Pocahontas says, "can you get me out of the cold too". Well I look at Lisa and Lisa gives me the, its ok look. Pocahontas hops in the backseat and off we go. I look back and ask her where would she like me to drop her off. She responds "I'm with her, going wherever she is going". I look at Lisa confused thinking we would drop her off and get to our spot for a quick BBBJ. Lisa then says it will be ok she will be quiet and sit in the back. At this point I'm feeling a little awkward because basically Lisa is trying to convince to let her give me a BBBJ with the so called "crazy chick" Pocahontas in the back seat. Pocahontas then says "I like to watch and I promise I won't disturb". So I say what the hell. Could be much worse things then having a black, cute, spinner type in my backseat watching her friend give me a BBBJ. We get to our spot and Lisa immediately goes down. Her BBBJ is good and for after work before heading home it gets the job done. As Lisa is doing her job I look in the backseat at Pocahontas. She looks at me and says "do you want to see something" I say HELL YEA!!

She starts unbuttoning her pants pulls them down to knee level and raises her shirt above her small A cups. I start to rub and massage her clit. As I'm massaging her clit she starts to arch her back. I quickly realize that she is enjoying this shit. So I go further and fully rub down it all until she gets really really wet right in my hand. I did think for a slight minute like dammit she came on my leather seats, but I quickly dismissed such thoughts and continued the teasing. At this point Lisa is still working hard and haven't looked up once. I then pull Pocahontas closer to me and whisper to her for her to help her friend out. She leans over my chest from the backseat and starts pushing Lisa head down further and further. She reaches down and gives the men some attention all while working Lisa's head. I reach behind her and start to FIP Pocahontas who is really wet and starts enjoying the FIP way more than expected. She then leans further over me pulls Lisa up for air and starts giving me a BBBJ. At this point I'm not sure what I did to deserve a double BBBJ right now but holy shit I'm happy I stopped for them. I don't know if it was the excitement or the unbelievable nature of the events all happening as they were but Lisa was going at it for a good 15 mins, Pocahontas hops in like they are playing tag double Dutch with a jump rope and I couldn't last 3 minutes in this girls mouth.

While Pocahontas is doing her deed Lisa is giving me this look like as to say "are you ok with this". I guess the smile on my face didn't say YES quite enough so I shook my head and gently grabbed her head and lead her back to the promise land. As I said 3 minutes later and we reach maximum carnage.

Everyone cleans up and I drive them back to the Max. It is by far the best Car experience I have ever had. Considering how it all just naturally happened, and get this. The damage was. 40 to Lisa. Nothing else mentioned. Who said there is no fun to be found on Mannheim.

Wow what an evening. Or I meant dream!

Dwill.You're awful lucky. I've been there half a dozen times, all different, in the last week and been skunked each time. I think the best that can be said of the area is hit or miss. Keep up the good work. I'm jealous.

THE Killerklown.