PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jackbb
11-15-10, 10:26
Hey, what's the deal with the Playpen? Are those ladies pay for play? I don't understand the local customs, I'm sorry I'm an out-of-towner. By the way, am I on the wrong page for reports of what? Thanks, JackBB.

Travelrat
11-15-10, 11:42
Hey, what's the deal with the Playpen? Are those ladies pay for play? I don't understand the local customs, I'm sorry I'm an out-of-towner. By the way, am I on the wrong page for reports of what? Thanks, JackBB.Some of the ladies are pay for play, but this is after they get to know you. The local LE has the ladies in this area being xtra careful. Mostly, the dances are some minimal butt grinding for. 1 per dance.

Fanofhg22
07-05-11, 22:40
Louie D's is the place to go when in this area. Beer is cheap and dancers are friendly. In summer (or spring and fall!) make sure to wear shorts for a cheap HJ. Don't worry about being discrete as it's a regular occurrence here. Girls are available for takeout and will actually leave during their shift. Prices vary as you can get a CBJ for simply sharing 420 or spend. 6 to 1. For FS. Just set the stage before you leave.

Along with girls inside the club, you can find some SW as there is a trailer park right behind Louie's. The quality is lacking, but the ending and price are the same!

I would stop at the other clubs for some drinking and 4play, but when ready to call it a night your best bet is Louie D's.

Some of the ladies are pay for play, but this is after they get to know you. The local LE has the ladies in this area being xtra careful. Mostly, the dances are some minimal butt grinding for. 1 per dance.

Jadedone
07-06-11, 21:39
Hey, what's the deal with the Playpen? Are those ladies pay for play? I don't understand the local customs, I'm sorry I'm an out-of-towner. By the way, am I on the wrong page for reports of what? Thanks, JackBB.Be careful in that area. The last time I was in that area ( 6 months ago) there was a lot of LE activity. They tailed me when I was coming to- and leaving the area. Now back to your question: I do believe that take out is available at Playpen. One of the girls working there pretty much told me this herself. I didn't partake because she wasn't to my liking (I'd put her at a 3 or 4 at best).

Big Log
07-09-11, 09:35
Haven't seen much on Carl's in several months and wondering if anyone had a recent trip to report. Assuming its been quiet cause much hasent changed but just checking.

ChicagoGoer
07-14-11, 00:47
Haven't seen much on Carl's in several months and wondering if anyone had a recent trip to report. Assuming its been quiet cause much hasent changed but just checking.Carl's has been slow dancer wise. Still same prices 20 for one song 30 for two if you play your cards right. Still the same hard grind and if you are lucky you can cop a feel. I would be watchful of who is there when you walk in. A lot of Hispanic gangbangers flocking to there now. Louie's would be the best bar for black and Hispanic dancers. Looking for extras pm

Al Melrose
07-14-11, 01:32
Carl's has been slow dancer wise. Still same prices 20 for one song 30 for two if you play your cards right. Still the same hard grind and if you are lucky you can cop a feel. I would be watchful of who is there when you walk in. A lot of Hispanic gangbangers flocking to there now. Louie's would be the best bar for black and Hispanic dancers. Looking for extras you might want to head over to playpen.Bobbies has a girl or two every now and then that is up for extras. But the set-up for dances is just terrible. I hate the gang-bangers staring at me while they play pool, so I have stopped getting dances there. But you can always talk to a dancer at the bar.

Kda Kodiac
07-15-11, 18:03
This place is a bit interesting. Been there a couple of times. The talent is bad to great depending upon the time. The later the better (imagine that). Dances are OK. Prices are normal and place is definitely sleazy. That is what makes it fun. Just a step up form Louie D's, but Carl's is still the best.

OPIllini
07-16-11, 12:07
Playpen is usually where I go when I go to a strip bar. Admittedly the girls vary in looks from tralier-park girls to drop-dead beauties, but generally they have pleasant attitudes. Dances are supposed to be. 1 per song, but lately I've noticed that some of the girls will try to get you to pay. 2 per song; yes, a few of the new girls especially will do this. Again, it's not the greatest but it's far better than anything you will find in the city.

I'd rather go to Playpen than Scores (which is across the street). The Scores girls are stuck-up for the most part, drinks are expensive (6 dollars for beer OR soda) , and the dances are lame, and you pay a hefty price for one dance.3. I'll get better value for my money at Playpen.

OPIllini
07-18-11, 19:59
Had a good tour of two of the West Suburban (Mannheim Road vicinity) strip joints today. First stopped by Louie's. Got a beer for 3 dollars and left a dollar for the barmaid (Angel, who also happens to be a dancer there; she quits tending bar around 8pm and then changes into her dancing clothes; really nice young lady). Then got 3 dances at $10 dollars each. One was with a Latina named DiDi and the other 2 were with Pinky, a full-figured African-American. Plenty of grinding and mutual touching. Total damage was $35 (I also put in a dollar for the jukebox).

Then stopped by Playpen. Got another beer for $3, then hooked up with my ATF dancer, red-head Colleen. All I had left was $39, but it was worth every last penny. Got 4 dances from her, and she enjoyed every little second of it. We hadn't seen each other since the winter so it felt really special. Then we chatted for a while and she walked me to the door when it was time for me to go. She gave me a nice hug and a kiss, and I told her I'd be back real soon. And I will; I think I'll give the MP's a rest for a little while. Total damage here was $42, but I was not complaining at all. Colleen always treats me like a king, so I don't mind spending a little extra on her.

So in all a total of $77 was spent, and I had a wonderful time.

LipSmacker18
07-27-11, 12:23
This place is a bit interesting. Been there a couple of times. The talent is bad to great depending upon the time. The later the better (imagine that). Dances are OK. Prices are normal and place is definitely sleazy. That is what makes it fun. Just a step up form Louie D's, but Carl's is still the best.Have to agree, Carls is still the best.

ChicagoGoer
07-28-11, 02:07
Anyone have an idea where Vanessa, red head big boobed latina from Louie D's Lounge is working now? I heard from some of the regulars she got fired. Wondering if she has showed up working at any other other local joints around?

Tples69
08-10-11, 11:39
Anyone have an idea where Vanessa, red head big boobed latina from Louie D's Lounge is working now? I heard from some of the regulars she got fired. Wondering if she has showed up working at any other other local joints around?If I have the correct girl I saw her there yesterday. She had sinus surgery and was off for a week or two. Can't image too many red heads with huge tits work at Louie's so I think I have the right person.

Big Log
09-02-11, 21:47
Anyone know if Darcy still works there? Thanks

Punanistuffer
09-22-11, 12:21
I have gotten some take out FS at playpen one night, I basically told her that I needed to save some money for some ass that night and she pretty much said I can spend that on her

For the same results, I told her I didn't have a whole lot (I had 40) and then I picked her up after she got off work. Nice tight pussy, she had the kind that you felt that extra hole deep in the pussy, I don't really like that but pussy is pussy. She was black short and ghetto, that was like back in jan of this year. Hope this helped.

Chi Guy X
10-04-11, 17:45
Visited the other day. The new location for dances is better.

Marilyn was a nice gal to talk with, and rather friendly as well.

Tples69
10-11-11, 12:42
Anyone have 411 on Elsie at Louie D's? I hung with her for a few hours and it appears take-out is certainly on the menu. I already had another date waiting so I didn't partake.

TommyPlays
10-11-11, 17:23
I was there as well today around 2. Which one was she. The red head 0r. There were only like 3 there today. Got stroked a bit buy wouldn't do a long shake. Was kinda bummed.

Anyone have 411 on Elsie at Louie D's? I hung with her for a few hours and it appears take-out is certainly on the menu. I already had another date waiting so I didn't partake.

Tples69
10-12-11, 13:13
She only works on weekends. Lives near Dekalb. Blondish hair, with med size rack, NICE ass. Pretty cool to talk to.

VBdick
11-27-11, 23:19
Mickey is back dancing at Bobbys. She is the original blonde Mickey, not to be confused with the young blonde at Carl's who also goes by Mickey. She dances after 6 pm.

Jackbb
12-04-11, 09:55
I'm planning another visit, soon, where's Louis D's? Thanks, JackBB

Chicago Monger
12-04-11, 21:31
I'm planning another visit, soon, where's Louis D's? Thanks, JackBBOn Lake St. West of Manheim It will be on the north side of the street.

Jackbb
12-10-11, 08:42
On Lake St. West of Manheim It will be on the north side of the street.Thanks for the info, I'll try out the place. BTW, any current info. Would be greatly appeciated!

Mannheim
12-13-11, 02:59
Crashed it so many times. Hispanic speaking skills could help. Girls usually latin, some white, or black at times. Clients usually very local latin, mixed hobbyists and truckers. Ocasionally gang bangers, or UCs. I have had take out there many times going back to 98 thru 2000 era. Usually I start there on my tour, then Playpen, then Carls, then Bobbys, then The Hanger, this is all if need be.

OPIllini
01-02-12, 14:07
I don't know what happened but New Years Eve would seem to be a very busy night for strip clubs, but the other night most places didn't have girls working. Scores was the only place that was full of girls, but at Bobby's, Carl's, and Playpen, nothing doing. Louie's was even closed. The Playpen staff said that the girls came in early, worked their hours, and left. I was at Scores earlier and I left there because I screwed up and spent 120 (30 per dance) on 1 girl without realizing it. I forgot the songs at Scores last 2 minutes at the most (which is why I don't go there often) and I spent more than I intended.

Anyway I left and went across the street to Playpen. No girls there at all, until 1 finally showed up. The place obviously was pretty much empty at this point, but I stuck around because the 1 girl did ask me to shoot pool with her. I obliged, and after the game we went over for some dances. It was worth it because she was very good, lots of contact and grindage. So at least I was able to salvage something from this night.

Still, overall I spent a lot less in Scores and Playpen combined than I have in recent AMP visits, and I realize now that I get more value from strippers. In terms of mutual contact. Than I do from a massage. So looks like I'll give up the AMP scene for awhile and stick to strip clubs. Also a lot easier on the wallet, and that can't be overlooked these days.

OPIllini
01-28-12, 18:42
I forgot to mention that at Scores the lady who I got 4 dances from mistakenly also started to ask for a tip but backed off once she saw I was upset. I have never heard that at Scores, and I would've declined. .3 for a 1 1/2-2 minute dance is bad enough but I shouldn't have to pay extra on top of that.

SouthSideRed
01-28-12, 23:50
I don't know what happened but New Years Eve would seem to be a very busy night for strip clubs, but the other night most places didn't have girls working. Scores was the only place that was full of girls, but at Bobby's, Carl's, and Playpen, nothing doing. Louie's was even closed. The Playpen staff said that the girls came in early, worked their hours, and left. I was at Scores earlier and I left there because I screwed up and spent 120 (30 per dance) on 1 girl without realizing it. I forgot the songs at Scores last 2 minutes at the most (which is why I don't go there often) and I spent more than I intended.

Anyway I left and went across the street to Playpen. No girls there at all, until 1 finally showed up. The place obviously was pretty much empty at this point, but I stuck around because the 1 girl did ask me to shoot pool with her. I obliged, and after the game we went over for some dances. It was worth it because she was very good, lots of contact and grindage. So at least I was able to salvage something from this night.

Still, overall I spent a lot less in Scores and Playpen combined than I have in recent AMP visits, and I realize now that I get more value from strippers. In terms of mutual contact. Than I do from a massage. So looks like I'll give up the AMP scene for awhile and stick to strip clubs. Also a lot easier on the wallet, and that can't be overlooked these days.After reading this post about short songs, I remember my visit to Crazy Rock. The songs there are short but they also blend into each other. My intention was going for one or two dances upstairs, but I got so wrapped into the dances that I did noticed that the songs were ending and new ones starting. Wound up getting four dances and the dancer was starting to make a big stink about getting paid after I ragged about how much I had to drop on her. Thats why I like the bars along Mannhiem, you know when the song ends.

OPIllini
01-30-12, 12:14
After reading this post about short songs, I remember my visit to Crazy Rock. The songs there are short but they also blend into each other. My intention was going for one or two dances upstairs, but I got so wrapped into the dances that I did noticed that the songs were ending and new ones starting. Wound up getting four dances and the dancer was starting to make a big stink about getting paid after I ragged about how much I had to drop on her. Thats why I like the bars along Mannhiem, you know when the song ends.That's the way it is at Scores. The songs blend together, and each song is usually 1 1/2-2 minutes long. On my visit the girl danced for 4 songs. Dances are .3 per song, so I paid a total of $.2. Pretty expensive for spending less than 10 minutes with a girl don't you think?

SouthSideRed
01-30-12, 18:22
That's the way it is at Scores. The songs blend together, and each song is usually 1 1/2-2 minutes long. On my visit the girl danced for 4 songs. Dances are .3 per song, so I paid a total of $.2. Pretty expensive for spending less than 10 minutes with a girl don't you think?I agree, I have never been to Scores but have passed it on the way to the local bars that offer dances. I would imagine that Scores is a lot like the Crazy Rock, you sit there and touching is very limited. Thats why I like the bars down the street, juke boxes play the entire song, there is a end of the song which you can hear, and depending on the girl some mutual touching is allowed.

ChicagoScott
03-01-12, 17:38
I was passing through the area, and had about $80 on me to burn, so I figured I would see what was going on this fine Thursday afternoon. I've been hitting the local joints since back in the Cherry Club days, right on through the OSB hey days, so I've kind of built up my own expectations.

First stop, that new joint, The Hangar. Sucked. I guess they only started recently opening in the afternoon, but even for that, it was weak. One dancer who didn't even look my way. Had a beer & left.

Next up, Bobby's. I've had many good times there, but today when I walked in, the bar itself was pretty full, and there were guys playing pool in the back as well. I only saw a couple girls, and nothing that caught my eye. Walked in, walked out.

Next on the list, Louie D's. Again, I've had some good times here for a few bucks, but I don't know if it was just something in the air, or what, but I had a beer & left. There were 2 girls, one looked pretty skinny / cracked out like and was going to town on a regular, and the other was just sitting around talking to some dude.

Last on the list due to the time, was Playpen. I have to admit, for what a sh*thole that place is, I probably like it the best. The girls are average at best, but at least they give you there time, and the dances are worth the few bucks they are. Depends on the girl, but $10 gives you a nice dance, and with the right girl, $20 will get you an even nicer dance and then some.

Came home with some $$ in my pocket, and a light scent of nasty-girl perfume. Nothing to write home about, but enough to remember that it's not what it used to be out there.

Chi Guy X
03-01-12, 19:28
I was passing through the area, and had about $80 on me to burn, so I figured I would see what was going on this fine Thursday afternoon. I've been hitting the local joints since back in the Cherry Club days, right on through the OSB hey days, so I've kind of built up my own expectations.Pretty good recap of the neighborhood. You missed Carls. Nicer than the old place, but pretty much the same as you've reported. Some nice gals. Dances are usually 20, but you can do deals with the lady of your choice. They have some decent beers for $3.

Surely nothing like the auld days in Cicero, or probably even Manheim years ago.

RufinoTorres
03-08-12, 19:49
Pretty good recap of the neighborhood. You missed Carls. Nicer than the old place, but pretty much the same as you've reported. Some nice gals. Dances are usually 20, but you can do deals with the lady of your choice. They have some decent beers for $3.

Surely nothing like the auld days in Cicero, or probably even Manheim years ago.Speaking of old days in Cicero, does anyone remember The Spot in Cicero on Roosevelt off of Cicero? That was my first strip club. BJs in the booth, FS in the private rooms.

Roscoe23
03-09-12, 10:32
Speaking of old days in Cicero, does anyone remember The Spot in Cicero on Roosevelt off of Cicero? That was my first strip club. BJs in the booth, FS in the private rooms.Remember it well. Had a lot of fun there. Who would of thought so much fun in a little corner building that from the outside looked so small, think it was called Solid Gold if my memory has not failed me.

Chi Guy X
03-09-12, 10:37
Speaking of old days in Cicero, does anyone remember The Spot in Cicero on Roosevelt off of Cicero? That was my first strip club. BJs in the booth, FS in the private rooms.Weren't you always told there's NO sex in the back rooms? The cute blonde with the amazing boltons?

I rather preferred Spot to the sister club Solid Gold down closer to Cicero. It was a bit friendler, even if the girls often weren't quite as young.

At least Betty did her time for shutting the places down.

NiceTime
03-09-12, 10:50
This is my first review. Just joined and its very helpful. I have found BP in Dallas was not a good experience. Both times up selling was the issue. First girl was drop dead sexy, right out of a mag. When she was through with the up selling pitch. I said no gave her. 5 and off she went. Look out the window to she what she was driving. A Hummer. Next girl went for the up sell after playing the the boys. I got the HJ. Last time in DFW spent time and $$ in a strip club and it was incredible. We drank a bottle of vodka and the party continued after hours. I will be in Dallas in a few weeks any good suggestions.

Thanks

JohnnyBeBad
03-09-12, 13:12
Speaking of old days in Cicero, does anyone remember The Spot in Cicero on Roosevelt off of Cicero? That was my first strip club. BJs in the booth, FS in the private rooms.I liked Town Revue the best but was in all the clubs at one time or another. Got uncountable BJ's in the booths and back rooms of all those joints.

GoldenGreek
03-10-12, 03:44
Speaking of old days in Cicero, does anyone remember The Spot in Cicero on Roosevelt off of Cicero? That was my first strip club. BJs in the booth, FS in the private rooms.How about Show of Shows!

Chi Guy X
03-10-12, 17:43
How about Show of Shows!Weren't Town Revue and Show of Shows run by the same people?

JohnnyBeBad
03-11-12, 10:23
Weren't Town Revue and Show of Shows run by the same people?I'm sure all of the joints in Cicero and Lyons were owned in one way or another by the same people. Any of you remember Michael's Magic Touch, Club Algiers, or French's 75? By the way, The Sow of Shows did have a great strip bar and I got many bj's in the little back rooms of that joint.

Panderus
03-11-12, 22:20
I'm sure all of the joints in Cicero and Lyons were owned in one way or another by the same people. Any of you remember Michael's Magic Touch, Club Algiers, or French's 75? By the way, The Sow of Shows did have a great strip bar and I got many bj's in the little back rooms of that joint.I grew up not that far from the French 75 (on Harlem Avenue, two blocks south of Ogden, and a block north from the old amusement park). It was gone by the time I would have been old enough to go there. I went to grade school with the daughter of one of the Lyons strip club owners.

One of my jobs back in the Chicago area put me in touch with some folks in Lyons who told wild stories of the 1970s / early 1980s when the clubs were still open. It was a real life James Ellroy novel. There were a lot of relieved people in that town when Mayor William Smith dropped dead from a heart attack.

JohnnyBeBad
03-12-12, 09:37
I grew up not that far from the French 75 (on Harlem Avenue, two blocks south of Ogden, and a block north from the old amusement park). It was gone by the time I would have been old enough to go there. I went to grade school with the daughter of one of the Lyons strip club owners.

One of my jobs back in the Chicago area put me in touch with some folks in Lyons who told wild stories of the 1970s / early 1980s when the clubs were still open. It was a real life James Ellroy novel. There were a lot of relieved people in that town when Mayor William Smith dropped dead from a heart attack.You must go way back because my parents used to take me to that amusement park in Lyons back in the early 60's. When I was older of course, I spent time at the Magic Touch and French's 75. Both were were wild and you never left without some good head or a nice piece of ass. Mongers nowadays who think this or that gentlemens clubs are wild have absolutely no idea what wild really is.

HungHardRon
03-12-12, 18:27
I liked Town Revue the best but was in all the clubs at one time or another. Got uncountable BJ's in the booths and back rooms of all those joints.Maybe because I was too scared to try the rest! I liked the booth or chairs in the front section where you could get a happy shake or French while others strolled past you on the way to the back. I tipped one girl as much as going to the back, but requested a seat in the front area. She was mercifully prolonged the hanshake for a good 45 minutes to 1 hour while maybe 20-30 customers strolled back and forth to their desitination and she made SURE I could be seen. I love the look when people walk by pretending they aren't looking but you can see them stealing glances.

Warning to others. It has given me a fetish in that I like to be now be watched. I'm trying to find a good duo where one only watches. Most duos charge double because they assume both are participating. Or the one watching good care less.

ChicagoGoer
04-12-12, 02:56
Stopped by PP last night. Pretty slow. Still the same old PP. Dances moved to the corner next to the entrance. Dance location made getting roaming hands alot easier. Dropped. 6 but good mileage on 3 dances for 45. Seem some regulars and some newer black dancers. Not the greatest talent but probably most relaxing atmosphere in the area for the price. Asked M the bartender about a dancer named Melissa. Hispanic girl could be no more than 25 yr old 5 feet 110 lb but 30 lb was all ass. Said she wasn't working but wasn't able to get anymore details. Anybody seen her around lately? PM for any additional? 's I may have not answered.

RufinoTorres
04-16-12, 17:01
Sorry for being stupid, but which place is PP?

Stopped by PP last night. Pretty slow. Still the same old PP. Dances moved to the corner next to the entrance. Dance location made getting roaming hands alot easier. Dropped. 6 but good mileage on 3 dances for 45. Seem some regulars and some newer black dancers. Not the greatest talent but probably most relaxing atmosphere in the area for the price. Asked M the bartender about a dancer named Melissa. Hispanic girl could be no more than 25 yr old 5 feet 110 lb but 30 lb was all ass. Said she wasn't working but wasn't able to get anymore details. Anybody seen her around lately? PM for any additional? 's I may have not answered.

Roscoe23
04-16-12, 21:57
Sorry for being stupid, but which place is PP?That would be The Play Pen. Or for regulars The Pig Pen. HaHA

Chicago Monger
04-16-12, 22:25
Sorry for being stupid, but which place is PP?PlayPen Its closer to Lake street on Manheim

Tples69
04-20-12, 00:58
Stopped in PP after winning a quick $300 on slots at Rivers.

Hating that place more and more. Used to be my go to place. Now $20 dances from shit birds. The skinny hot and black chick that used to do take out is taking the "high road" now because she is opening a shoe business. LOL.

Headed to Louie's and hit the jackpot. Love me some dark meat to change things up. Girl that recently lost 40 pounds is looking hot with big ole titties. Take out was enjoyed. I mean enjoyed. Will trade digits to those that have good numbers.

CTmongerX1
04-20-12, 18:18
[QUOTE=HungHardRon; 1402002.

Warning to others. It has given me a fetish in that I like to be now be watched. I'm trying to find a good duo where one only watches. Most duos charge double because they assume both are participating. Or the one watching good care less.[/QUOTE]Try pandoras club in scenic Gary, In, its the perfect set up for you. Booths open as you walk back for private dances, and mileage is awesome. Menu is extensive, depending on the lady. You can have 1, 2 or them all as far as they care. However, owner chargers a pretty penny for each dance, tips are reasonable. Never been chased out if the dance takes a little longer than planned. LOL.

CTm

Chubbybear
04-26-12, 17:48
Stopped in last night to kill time. There were four dancers there, all black, three on the thin side and one a little thicker but not BBW. 6-7s on most scales. Dances are $10 each on Wednesday, all day. The are done in the smoking lounge with zero privacy. MGDs are two dollars on Wednesday so I will return. Take-out was available.

Vick123
05-03-12, 23:26
Haven't been to the Hanger in a long time. Since I heard they had a lot of issues with sketchy individuals. In any case I want to stop in one of these days. Maybe take out will be available.

OPIllini
05-06-12, 21:10
Went by Louie's today to ease my frustrations after another Bulls loss (BTW stick a fork in them they're done as far as the playoffs are concerned). Didn't look promising at first as there was only one dancer present and she was with another customer already. I started to leave and go to Playpen but decided to stick around to see if things would improve. Did they ever! Other women started coming in and eventually I was able to get a couple of dances with Sasha. A cute but thin White lady. A+ personality as well; very friendly and talkative. But I was also interested in that 1st girl I'd seen, so I had Sasha bring her over so that I could get a pair of two-girl dances. This other girl was Sabrina. Another cute White chick. Two-girl dances are always fun because there's usually will be lots of grinding involved. Overall a great time and needless to say Louie's has become my go-to place.

Datsurman
05-07-12, 12:36
Louie's definitely has quality chicks. I saw 3 girls that I would rate 8/10 or higher. Damn. Vanessa is hot and has such a sweet personality. Typically the more attractive a girl is the uglier her personality is (not her fault. Its our fault for constantly flattering them so they end up getting arrogant). Anywho. I been to playpen and carls and the quality / value doesn't even come close to Louie's. Treat'them good fellas and tip 'them if they're good 2 you. If your too cheap with them they could go away and get replaced with low quality chicks.

Went by Louie's today to ease my frustrations after another Bulls loss (BTW stick a fork in them they're done as far as the playoffs are concerned). Didn't look promising at first as there was only one dancer present and she was with another customer already. I started to leave and go to Playpen but decided to stick around to see if things would improve. Did they ever! Other women started coming in and eventually I was able to get a couple of dances with Sasha. A cute but thin White lady. A+ personality as well; very friendly and talkative. But I was also interested in that 1st girl I'd seen, so I had Sasha bring her over so that I could get a pair of two-girl dances. This other girl was Sabrina. Another cute White chick. Two-girl dances are always fun because there's usually will be lots of grinding involved. Overall a great time and needless to say Louie's has become my go-to place.

Moccdawg
05-07-12, 21:41
There is a bar on Rice street, It is near 19th & Lake. To be exect it is 1911. On Thursdays after 9PM, girls from other areas come in to this place because there is no tip out and they get ladies drinks too. Last week, I saw three hot ones in my humble oppinion, they make it sound like they will be back for more. It maybe a hit or miss, but worse case it it will cost you a beer. Enjoy

Chi Guy X
05-14-12, 08:38
Bobbies moved about a block north, close to the bank.

The place seems smaller to me, there is a small "stage". Dunno what.

They'll be doing with it.

Ohboy
05-14-12, 09:26
Last Thurs. I had some extra cash and time, so I went on a limited tour. Started at Louie's. 3 girls, really liked Nicki. Then on to Playpen. 5 girls, Danced w / Andriana, large chest good grind. Next was Kat, nice booty and good grind. Then Essence, another good grind. Dances are 20 but mileage is good. Next on to Hangar. Spent some time w / Velvet, bought her a drink and sat together for a while for N/C. I did get 1 dance, and was not disappointed. I haven't had a positive experience like this in a while. Prices are higher than they used to be, but I guess that's the way it goes.

HungHardRon
05-15-12, 18:08
Try pandoras club in scenic Gary,Thanks. Hopefully my wallet doesn't start to empty out at this place. At least I should get luckier than I have at the 15th!

Jazz420
05-18-12, 13:09
I haven't had any reports in a long time! But I have done a lot of mongering. I hit up two clubs last night. I wasn't expecting anything, hoping to get a number or two but totally failed at that. Although I had a good time out. Started out at the hanger. Talked to a few ladies there. They have a $5 cover on thursdays but I walked right through at 9p because no one was watching the door. This was a sign I was going to have a decent night. There are some good looking women here on Thursday but I couldn't get any dancer to do 2 dances for 20. They give better deals on wednesdays. I couldn't get any take out, I might have if I had spent some money on dances. One hot spinner 20 something white lady offered to do 3 dances for 40, and said takeout might be avaliable if I get some dances, but I didn't feel like spending 40 to find out. Hangar, overall nice scenery, drinks were 2 dollars, good place to waste a little time. MOCCDAWG, thank you for the info on the bar on rice. This bar made my night. Are there any other clubs like this? $5 cover, I don't want to come off as racist or anything, but it appeared like there were a lot of latino gangbangers and people up to no good at this club, just my kind of place to relax. The guy that takes the cover looks at me like WTF are you doing here. I get in and wow, there is a huge selection of latino ladies! They are all just parting with the guys and other women there. Girls dancing with girls on the pool table, on the bar table. This one lady walks up to me drunk, and asks if I want a dance for 10, I said sure. Nice grindage, and this girl just cracks me up cause she is drunk. She puts my hand in her pussy, and then moves it away. Sometimes I would grab her pussy and she was cool with it, and sometimes she would move my hand away. Odd. Anyways, I got like an hour of dances from her for 10 dollars and two drinks because she is so drunk. After an hour of her all over me, I think man is she going to try to get me to pay for all these dances, and my wallet is empty, so I say I need to go to the bathroom and get out of there. I didn't want any problems in case she wanted more money, and I knew I could get my ass kicked by a lot of the guys there. Too bad, I might have been able to get some numbers. Highly suggest this place.

Aplayfulone
05-20-12, 15:52
Does the club on rice only have dancers on Thursday night? Any info is appreciated.

I haven't had any reports in a long time! But I have done a lot of mongering. I hit up two clubs last night. I wasn't expecting anything, hoping to get a number or two but totally failed at that. Although I had a good time out. Started out at the hanger. Talked to a few ladies there. They have a $5 cover on thursdays but I walked right through at 9p because no one was watching the door. This was a sign I was going to have a decent night. There are some good looking women here on Thursday but I couldn't get any dancer to do 2 dances for 20. They give better deals on wednesdays. I couldn't get any take out, I might have if I had spent some money on dances. One hot spinner 20 something white lady offered to do 3 dances for 40, and said takeout might be avaliable if I get some dances, but I didn't feel like spending 40 to find out. Hangar, overall nice scenery, drinks were 2 dollars, good place to waste a little time. MOCCDAWG, thank you for the info on the bar on rice. This bar made my night. Are there any other clubs like this? $5 cover, I don't want to come off as racist or anything, but it appeared like there were a lot of latino gangbangers and people up to no good at this club, just my kind of place to relax. The guy that takes the cover looks at me like WTF are you doing here. I get in and wow, there is a huge selection of latino ladies! They are all just parting with the guys and other women there. Girls dancing with girls on the pool table, on the bar table. This one lady walks up to me drunk, and asks if I want a dance for 10, I said sure. Nice grindage, and this girl just cracks me up cause she is drunk. She puts my hand in her pussy, and then moves it away. Sometimes I would grab her pussy and she was cool with it, and sometimes she would move my hand away. Odd. Anyways, I got like an hour of dances from her for 10 dollars and two drinks because she is so drunk. After an hour of her all over me, I think man is she going to try to get me to pay for all these dances, and my wallet is empty, so I say I need to go to the bathroom and get out of there. I didn't want any problems in case she wanted more money, and I knew I could get my ass kicked by a lot of the guys there. Too bad, I might have been able to get some numbers. Highly suggest this place.

OPIllini
05-20-12, 17:55
Last night around 7pm I went to Louie's, and again I was not disappointed. $10 dances here are a bargain; the girls here don't try to overcharge and overall (with the exception of Colleen at Playpen) are the friendlist dancers I've met in the Lake / Mannheim area. Got 2 dances each from Diamond (not sure if she's white or Latina) , Brazil (a new African-American girl; she told me she used to work at Rendezvous in the city before it closed) , and Courtney, a tall, slender African-American girl who's lots of fun. Unless Colleen's working at Playpen I'll no longer stop there; Louie's is my go-to place now. Recommended.

StanCopier
05-25-12, 16:39
I went to Bobby's Thursday afternoon to see the new place. Much bigger and classier, though I still prefer the run down bar on Lake Street where it was located 12 years ago. Three girls, I believe the famous Angela was one of them, no one came up to me in 30 min. Took off.

Went back today around 1pm as I was in neighborhood, about 6 girls there, mostly older and bigger. Did grab a $20 dance with Eva who really knows how to move. Best spot is in back corner, and have the dancer unplug the game next to you for more privacy.

Stephen6868
05-25-12, 23:19
Where is the new bobby's? Ill be in the area this weekend and might be cables to scope it out.

Chi Guy X
05-26-12, 09:03
Where is the new bobby's? Ill be in the area this weekend and might be cables to scope it out.Same mall, about 1 block north.

Moccdawg
05-27-12, 11:42
I am getting some word the the girls are there on Sunday too. I don't know if it is good, bad, or ugly, especially being the Holiday weekend. I going to give it a shot since I have the day off tomorrow. So now we have Thursdays and Sundays for the Rice Bar. If someone finds out about the other nights, pass on the info. Too bad we don't have a boatlosd of Asians Girls in a place I started calling the RiceBar. LOL.

Jazz420
05-27-12, 15:37
Went there this past Thursday, not as much fun at all as the week before. Actually I didn't have any fun at all. Hit or miss.

Al Melrose
05-28-12, 01:49
Anyone remember Honey from Louie's (probably 5 years ago) , she also worked at a few other places. She is no longer dancing and is now bartending at Lake and Union. (she use to dance there about 5 years ago also)

Jazz420
06-03-12, 10:06
Hello fellow mongers, I thought maybe you all could give me some advice, because I am somewhat of a newbie, having only been mongering for a small amount of time compared to a lot of others here. Any suggestions as to what I should do will be really appreciated. So I went to one of the clubs around Melrose Park and met a sexy AA dancer, she's very young and very petite, with great curves. Very much my type. She also comes across as very sexual and very laid back. I had about 10+ dances with her for only $25, which is already a good sign. Before she went on to make more money we exchanged numbers. She likes to smoke 420, and drink, so I told her we should go out to eat and party at my place, she isn't 21 yet. I sent her some text messages over the week and she only responded a couple times with one word messages, so I assumed nothing would happen. One time she randomly texted me at 7a just to say hi. So I call her instead of text and she says we can get together if I have a friend for her friend the girl she would travel with. At first I'm like well I was hoping it would just be you and I and that I can pick her up etc. Then I lied and said I had a friend ready for her friend or that I can take care of them both. We talked later and she said she was at the club. So I head over there and immediately she's telling me that she's drunk, bored and tired and wants to leave the club, mind you I just got there. She tells me that I should have a couple of dances with her and that I should meet her in my car. Again she gives some very sexy dances, being as free to roam both ways as you can at a club. So she meets in my car and we head to my place. I'm all over her, cause she is my type, and it was weird she didn't want to kiss, she didn't really want to do much at all. We smoked and drank and watched some shows and cuddled in my bed and touched a very little. But she really wanted to cuddle and get a massage. She said she was tired and just wanted to chill. I gave her a massage. It was almost like a true GFE with a really hot girl that is your type, but is kind of prud and I think she might want to date. She never asked for anything and the only money I spent was 20 for a few dances and some mcdonalds for her. I'm totally unsure what this woman is thinking. She knew I wanted to help her out for her services, and she seems very into sex. Maybe she's uninterested? But she has a weird was of showing it by sleeping over. I drove her home to the next day. She's young so maybe she's just very new to this. Maybe she wants a relationship or a sugar daddy. Of course I texted her the next day and no response. But I plan on calling her and making plans to either see her at the club again or hopefully take her out and bring her to my place again.

Any advice?

DeanTheDream
06-13-12, 11:41
Hello fellow mongers, I thought maybe you all could give me some advice, because I am somewhat of a newbie, having only been mongering for a small amount of time compared to a lot of others here. Any suggestions as to what I should do will be really appreciated. So I went to one of the clubs around Melrose Park and met a sexy AA dancer, she's very young and very petite, with great curves. Very much my type. She also comes across as very sexual and very laid back. I had about 10+ dances with her for only $25, which is already a good sign. Before she went on to make more money we exchanged numbers. She likes to smoke 420, and drink, so I told her we should go out to eat and party at my place, she isn't 21 yet. I sent her some text messages over the week and she only responded a couple times with one word messages, so I assumed nothing would happen. One time she randomly texted me at 7a just to say hi. So I call her instead of text and she says we can get together if I have a friend for her friend the girl she would travel with. At first I'm like well I was hoping it would just be you and I and that I can pick her up etc. Then I lied and said I had a friend ready for her friend or that I can take care of them both. We talked later and she said she was at the club. So I head over there and immediately she's telling me that she's drunk, bored and tired and wants to leave the club, mind you I just got there. She tells me that I should have a couple of dances with her and that I should meet her in my car. Again she gives some very sexy dances, being as free to roam both ways as you can at a club. So she meets in my car and we head to my place. I'm all over her, cause she is my type, and it was weird she didn't want to kiss, she didn't really want to do much at all. We smoked and drank and watched some shows and cuddled in my bed and touched a very little. But she really wanted to cuddle and get a massage. She said she was tired and just wanted to chill. I gave her a massage. It was almost like a true GFE with a really hot girl that is your type, but is kind of prud and I think she might want to date. She never asked for anything and the only money I spent was 20 for a few dances and some mcdonalds for her. I'm totally unsure what this woman is thinking. She knew I wanted to help her out for her services, and she seems very into sex. Maybe she's uninterested? But she has a weird was of showing it by sleeping over. I drove her home to the next day. She's young so maybe she's just very new to this. Maybe she wants a relationship or a sugar daddy. Of course I texted her the next day and no response. But I plan on calling her and making plans to either see her at the club again or hopefully take her out and bring her to my place again.

Any advice?From a guy who used to work in a strip club, and still pulls a girl from one time to time, it sounds like she is Very New! She might be homeless and couch hopping, she might have been curious to finally take the plunge into selling herself to a select, pre-screened client, since you are both new to this maybe neither of you were able to align your stars and get down to business. Stick with it. Be her friend, if she continues to harp about, needing gas money, or not making enough at work, or needing her nails or hair done. Then it means she would love to take $ from you. Where you could simply reply I need my pipes cleaned, or my oil changed, and I do pay for these services. Make the trade, get it done, don't pay more than a Benjamin. And then let her know you have some friends that might be able to help her with her other bills, for the same type of services. If she says OK. Then you PM me her number so you can be a super fellow monger and share the wealth! Good job so far buddy!

THe DREAM

Bozack
06-19-12, 15:02
I went to Bobby's Thursday afternoon to see the new place. Much bigger and classier, though I still prefer the run down bar on Lake Street where it was located 12 years ago.Ah the old Bobby's.

Q: What's the difference between a crack working girl and the bathroom at (the old) Bobby's?

A: You can shit on a crack working girl in an emergency.

Miss those days.

SouthSideRed
06-19-12, 22:56
Ah the old Bobby's.

Q: What's the difference between a crack working girl and the bathroom at (the old) Bobby's?

A: You can shit on a crack working girl in an emergency.

Miss those days.I was only at the old Bobby's on Lake one time before they closed and moved. Was sitting over at Louie's down the street and someone mentioned Bobby's, so I took a ride over. I don't know how long it was in disrepair, but man it was quite a dump. The only thing was that there were some smoking hot dancers working and they some older female tending bar who was also hot. Which I have seen this place before it turned into a dump, but I did get to meet Bobby himself. The new location is just a little bit open for dances as far as I'm concerned, not that I'm doing anything illegal, but I like a little privacy when getting my grind on.

Jazz420
06-25-12, 21:28
I've been seeing that dancer regularly for the past couple weeks. Always a ton of fun, for only $100, overnight and anything I want, greek included. This makes me hopeful that there is take out anywhere if you have game. Finding a cool, petite, young, AA or latino woman who likes to drink and smoke weed and doesn't do drugs or have a boyfriend and is a feak in bed shouldn't be so hard to find in this city. Supposedly the club she worked at that starts with an H just closed for good, too bad they had the best selection of young AA girls around those parts, it was easy picking.

Tples69
06-29-12, 01:08
I've been seeing that dancer regularly for the past couple weeks. Always a ton of fun, for only $100, overnight and anything I want, greek included. This makes me hopeful that there is take out anywhere if you have game. Finding a cool, petite, young, AA or latino woman who likes to drink and smoke weed and doesn't do drugs or have a boyfriend and is a feak in bed shouldn't be so hard to find in this city. Supposedly the club she worked at that starts with an H just closed for good, too bad they had the best selection of young AA girls around those parts, it was easy picking.What club that starts with an H?

Chi Guy X
06-29-12, 01:47
What club that starts with an H?I'd be guessing that's Hangar on North Ave, just a bit east of Manheim

Butcherboy
06-29-12, 12:00
What time is the earliest these clubs open with girls dancing.

Tples69
07-02-12, 01:38
I'd be guessing that's Hangar on North Ave, just a bit east of ManheimHangar closed? WOW that didn't last long.

Stephen6868
07-02-12, 08:18
Hanger is now el gustino. Or something like that. Looks like a salsa club from the outside. Not sure if anything has changed.

On another note. With playpen is the area where you get dances in the new area in front? Or is that just a smokers hangout. I always see girls in there when I drive bye.

Sabassis
07-05-12, 15:40
Hanger is now el gustino. Or something like that. Looks like a salsa club from the outside. Not sure if anything has changed.

On another note. With playpen is the area where you get dances in the new area in front? Or is that just a smokers hangout. I always see girls in there when I drive bye.No they only do them at the bar now. And they won't budge on that, said its a new rule from the owner. Louies is like that too, but its dark in there. Playpen is so bright, I won't go there again for a dance at the bar where the entire bar can see.

Jackbb
08-27-12, 21:47
Just returned from Bobby's, smokin hot day barmaid, named Liz. She's got people skills, every guy in there is in love with her, me included. Any intel on her? Talked to nighttimer, Baby Doll. Delicious piece of tail! I'm sure most of these girls, are smell me girls. But, one would hope one or two of them are pay-to-play types. Told them I was staying nearby, and they all knew of the place. Also, visited Playpen and Carl's today, this area is a virtual playground for a hobbyist. Is there any other areas of Chicagoland like here? Staying another night, any other fun places? I'd love to visit 'them. Thanks, JackBB.

OPIllini
08-28-12, 18:28
Sunday I went by all 4 bikini bars in the Mannheim area. 1st stop was Louie's and had another nice time with Sasha and Sabrina; they've become 2 of my ATFs. Then went by Playpen: nothing happening there, didn't seem to be many girls around. So I left and headed north to Carl's. I went here back in 2005 at the old location and had a decent time then. The new place does indeed look nice and classy but it was empty. Only 1 girl that I saw and she was talking with another customer so I left. Finally ended the tour at Bobby's. My 1st time ever at Bobby's and it too is a nice-looking roomy place. There is a stripper pole in the back; I saw it used only once, by the girl I eventually got dances from, Micky. She's a hot-looking blonde and she told me she's there on Saturday and Sunday nights only; I recommend her. Great grindage and plenty of roaming allowed. So in spite of the rain overall it was a decent tour.

Bbbuddy
08-30-12, 12:33
Just returned from Bobby's, smokin hot day barmaid, named Liz. She's got people skills, every guy in there is in love with her, me included. Any intel on her? Talked to nighttimer, Baby Doll. Delicious piece of tail! I'm sure most of these girls, are smell me girls. But, one would hope one or two of them are pay-to-play types. Told them I was staying nearby, and they all knew of the place. Also, visited Playpen and Carl's today, this area is a virtual playground for a hobbyist. Is there any other areas of Chicagoland like here? Staying another night, any other fun places? I'd love to visit 'them. Thanks, JackBB.Jack, the owners of Bobby's do not want the heat of any pay for play action from the dancers so if it is available they are highly watched and I am sure they know about these boards.

As for your question of is there more places like this one, not quite the same, other places are all your average strip clubs that will not permit any roaming, with the possible exception of heavenly bodies in Elk Grove where that sometimes happens but will cost you much more then the places in Melrose. Not sure which day you went to Carl's but they usually have the best line up.

Jackbb
08-31-12, 22:54
Jack, the owners of Bobby's do not want the heat of any pay for play action from the dancers so if it is available they are highly watched and I am sure they know about these boards.

As for your question of is there more places like this one, not quite the same, other places are all your average strip clubs that will not permit any roaming, with the possible exception of heavenly bodies in Elk Grove where that sometimes happens but will cost you much more then the places in Melrose. Not sure which day you went to Carl's but they usually have the best line up.I agree it can be tough at times. But, the lure of the buck ($) is what drives these girls. You can always try and who knows what will happen. BTW, I've moved on and am now out of the area. But, I'm going try to return to the area, sometime.

SouthSideRed
09-02-12, 10:12
Jack, the owners of Bobby's do not want the heat of any pay for play action from the dancers so if it is available they are highly watched and I am sure they know about these boards.

As for your question of is there more places like this one, not quite the same, other places are all your average strip clubs that will not permit any roaming, with the possible exception of heavenly bodies in Elk Grove where that sometimes happens but will cost you much more then the places in Melrose. Not sure which day you went to Carl's but they usually have the best line up.Usally the owner of the bar will fire a dancer if they are caught doing anything illegal, sometimes even a rumor being told will get them booted out. But what happens outside is not the bar's problem, just between the girl and her partner.

Hotrod92
09-02-12, 14:12
Did Nikki dump the dump?

SouthSideRed
09-03-12, 09:18
Did Nikki dump the dump?No, I did see Nicki there the other day. One thing though she needs to get some fresh talent there. I have not been there for about a month and go there last week and it is the same girls just sitting around waiting for something. They do not work the crowd like they used to.

Aplayfulone
09-04-12, 21:22
On Sunday evening about 11:00 pm I stepped into the bar on Rice after reading on this site that they had dancers on Thursday and Sunday evenings. I guess that I was hoping for an experience similar to that of the old One Step Beyond. It was a complete waste of time. Overweight dancers except for one. That might have been ok if mileage was to be had. And at first I thought it might be possible as there was a nice dark corner where dances took place. But I quickly found out that was not the case. Very little mileage up top and none to be had down below. Plus the dances were more air dance than grindage and one latina dancer, who was not that attractive but thought that she was, tried to upsell me for a $20 dance. I asked in code if the dance would be worth it and was assured that it would be. Within 2 minutes I could tell no way and just cut the dance short. Left and went to Louie's and had a set of good dances with Ivy. I would say don't' waste your money on the bar on Rice.

Forsure1
09-11-12, 17:50
About a month ago I went to Carls and met a sexy lady named Jen. She was very easy on the eyes and gave me some of the best dances I have had in a long time (kinda of reminded me of the good old times at one step). Have gone back a few times and have not seen her, if anybody knows when she is usually there or if she is working elsewhere please report or message me.

Thanks

BigLittleHead
09-17-12, 00:15
I am not from this area. As I live closer to the Gurnee area. But the Gurnee area is dead.

For the last 6 months or so I have occasionally made my way to Melrose and Stone park to frequent the Bikini bars up there. I think Louie's is the best for the money as the dances are only

$10. 00. I don't know her name but I often get dances from this chick thats a bit tatted up and has a nice chest. Their is a lady there with a rockin' ass body but a butt ugly face, and one time I saw her ride this guy for like 20 minutes. Just straight obscenely, I was waiting for my turn and buy the time she came around to be she took a break and then left the building.

I had an amazing time at the Playpen one night with a gal named Cat. She's a crazy mexican but I had shorts on and she was earning her money. The issue with the Playpen is that you can easily drop $ in the joint and still need to go home without any stress relief- This one chick got me for a dance by making her tits bounce, she was wearing a purple velour warm up suit.

She was a bit bigger for my taste but when your in the moment its only $20. Anyways I stopped her half way through the dance as she doesn't take that warmup suit off and it was chaffing the shit out of me. I told her "you wear too much clothing for me"

Lately I have been going to Bobbys. I am not thrilled about the $20 dances but they are usually slow when I am their and the girls will do 2-4-20 so thats cool, I had a good time with a Skinny black girl named Kay one day and got her number for later, my issue is that she has almost no top half. But those long legs, and I can fit her whole ass in 1 of my hands, Nice.

I also know a few other girls over there now, but most are too big for me. The other day I say this fine ass white girl and asked Kay to introduce me, so we sat and talked for about an hour, and she lives like 20 miles from me (ya.) so I took a couple of dances and she is perfect. Perfect. I ended up getting some digits and we texted a few times, I know all about her life, her parents and ambitions now. But all I really want to know is if she wants to play. Problem is now she is texting me short messages and vice versa about how her day was and bullshit. This chick is rockin' and I like texting her, but how do I say "girl. I need some head?". I know her friend Kay is good to go and. 5 does the trick. But Kay gave no impression that this girl was a down and dirty girl.

I have to make a trip back their as I can't get those tits and body out of my mind, but I'm so torn, as for the money I drop over their with little to no action. I could see the Polish girl or Milwaukee Letti and get some quality BBBJCIM. But those girls are NOT lookers, I have to close my eyes when I go that route. So torn.

I think I will still persue the white girl (I am also white) and see if I can get some take out. I texted her the other day as she was trying to get some funds for a hotel stay in Joliet and I told her if she came up short I could hook her up, but no reply text so maybe she was good. How do I transition this into a part time booty call?

I stay clear of the SW scene as I have too much on the line to go that route and get caught up in that mess.

StanCopier
09-20-12, 12:16
I've been to Louie's a few times in the past month and it blow my old favorite, Bobby's away. $10 dances, a lot of grinding, always a wide variety to choose from, and from what I've been able to take in, carry out is available, just have to be careful and selective. Been liking Nikki and a black girl, think her name is Ginger. It was commented on strip club list that some guy thinks this club is going down faster than Nikki on a Friday night. OK, well, thanks for the heads up.

ANyone else have info to share? If / When I have take out, I will report, in private, of course.

OPIllini
09-20-12, 19:54
I've been to Louie's a few times in the past month and it blow my old favorite, Bobby's away. $10 dances, a lot of grinding, always a wide variety to choose from, and from what I've been able to take in, carry out is available, just have to be careful and selective. Been liking Nikki and a black girl, think her name is Ginger. It was commented on strip club list that some guy thinks this club is going down faster than Nikki on a Friday night. OK, well, thanks for the heads up.

ANyone else have info to share? If / When I have take out, I will report, in private, of course.No doubt about it, in my book the best bargain out of all the Mannheim Area bikini bars is Louie's. Was there last night again and had another enjoyable time. All the girls I've met there are nice, classy, and down-to-earth. And the dances are superb; you definitely get your money's worth. I had Nikki (2 dances) , Angel (1 dance; she tends the bar during the day then dances in the evening) , and Veronica (1). There were a couple of other ladies I wanted to try but my fellow mongers kept them busy; maybe next time. Still I had a nice time as I said and didn't feel like I wasted money.

SouthSideRed
09-20-12, 22:20
No doubt about it, in my book the best bargain out of all the Mannheim Area bikini bars is Louie's. Was there last night again and had another enjoyable time. All the girls I've met there are nice, classy, and down-to-earth. And the dances are superb; you definitely get your money's worth. I had Nikki (2 dances) , Angel (1 dance; she tends the bar during the day then dances in the evening) , and Veronica (1). There were a couple of other ladies I wanted to try but my fellow mongers kept them busy; maybe next time. Still I had a nice time as I said and didn't feel like I wasted money.Have not paid a visit to Louie's in quite a while and I have a couple of questions. Do the dances still take place right at the bar? How are the afternoon for dancers? What kind of customer base is here, gang banger, young crowd, laid back?

StanCopier
09-21-12, 12:17
Have not paid a visit to Louie's in quite a while and I have a couple of questions. Do the dances still take place right at the bar? How are the afternoon for dancers? What kind of customer base is here, gang banger, young crowd, laid back?2-4 dancers, start at noon, more after 4pm. Mostly blue collar, no gang bangers in my time there. Dances right at the bar, no issues at all with grabbing from both parties.

Member #4223
09-25-12, 09:53
I stopped in for the first time and had a Great time. All the women were friendly and had no problem just shooting the shit with me even though I wasn't getting any dances. I'd say they ranged from a "4" to a "8" and I will definitely be going back. Some of the people in there had that creepy, sad look about them, but overall every one was cool. Shot pool with some guy talked a bit with someone else, Its basically the corner bar in your neighborhood with women giving you some attention. If I lived closer I'd probably be in there every day just to have a beer before going home. The women are not supper aggressive about hitting you up for a dance, from what I saw they let you get a beer or 2 down before asking so be patient, they'll get to you. Even better is when you come in say "Hi" and sit at the end where the women are at! Just about every guy that came in sat at the opposite end of the bar looking like they were waiting for a bus. Looked like a grade school dance in there. 6 women at one end of the bar and 6 guys at the other end. 3 bucks for a bottle of Miller light. So you can have a couple beers, couple dances, tip the bartender and be out for under 30 bucks. If you like "dive bars" I would definitely recommend.

Chicago Monger
09-26-12, 19:56
No they only do them at the bar now. And they won't budge on that, said its a new rule from the owner. Louies is like that too, but its dark in there. Playpen is so bright, I won't go there again for a dance at the bar where the entire bar can see.There is Take out at PP. Katelynn tall thin blonde. She is nice looking. Just talk about doing something with them outside the bar. Maybe a day at a park or something. IF they say my time is money, Bingo. Now its just about options.

The will let you know what to do next.

ChicagoScott
09-27-12, 11:19
Everyone has their own way of inquiring about takeout, but what seems to work best for me, is to simply ask "So. Do you dance or work anywhere else?"

That usually opens the door, or at least gives you a vibe to push the subject. If you get a firm "No, just here". Move on.

BigLittleHead
09-27-12, 23:17
Its available . Only not always by the ones I would choose.

I am hooked up with Kay, a tall skinny black girl that lives in Addison, and does like at least. 8 for her time, and only outcall.

The "texting" girl I spoke of earlier is still a no go, its like were fishing, but never coming to terms. = Sucks, she looks amazing.

StanCopier
10-05-12, 17:50
Hit Louie's again this week. Had to go earlier than I normally do which made for less available women. Only three girls there, including the same two who are always there. Going back this weekend to see Insatiable, hot gal. Anyone else met her recently? Ginger is something too, bangin' body.

John916
10-06-12, 09:25
Hit Louie's again this week. Had to go earlier than I normally do which made for less available women. Only three girls there, including the same two who are always there. Going back this weekend to see Insatiable, hot gal. Anyone else met her recently? Ginger is something too, bangin' body.I was there on Friday. Decent selection about 3 or 4 really cute girls, and about 3 or 4 that were just ok. However, I had to leave before being approached by any of the ones I was interested in.

The reason I'm posting this however, is this. When its crowded there, people will park their cars behind yours, blocking you in. This is due to the scarce parking there. Anyway. This happened to me and 2 other guys yesterday (around 6pm). Just go back and tell the bartender and they will shout out to the crowd the car make / color and hopefully if that person is paying any attention, they'll move the car so you can get out. Just an FYI

Member #4223
10-08-12, 08:04
Hit Louie's again this week. Had to go earlier than I normally do which made for less available women. Only three girls there, including the same two who are always there. Going back this weekend to see Insatiable, hot gal. Anyone else met her recently? Ginger is something too, bangin' body.I was there Fri till around 6:00 or so. There were a lot of girls working that night. Was Insatiable the really tall light skinned black girl with all the ink? Wanted to get a dance from her but she never made it the other side of the bar before I had to leave.

BigLittleHead
10-15-12, 15:59
I was there on Friday. Decent selection about 3 or 4 really cute girls, and about 3 or 4 that were just ok. However, I had to leave before being approached by any of the ones I was interested in.

The reason I'm posting this however, is this. When its crowded there, people will park their cars behind yours, blocking you in. This is due to the scarce parking there. Anyway. This happened to me and 2 other guys yesterday (around 6pm). Just go back and tell the bartender and they will shout out to the crowd the car make / color and hopefully if that person is paying any attention, they'll move the car so you can get out. Just an FYIYup. Recently I have been parking to the side, by the trailer park. Its right next to louie's, but I never get blocked in that way,

Al Melrose
10-17-12, 02:47
Yup. Recently I have been parking to the side, by the trailer park. Its right next to louie's, but I never get blocked in that way,I have not been there for a long time, but I always parked in the lot. Is that no longer an option?

Member #4223
10-18-12, 11:15
I have not been there for a long time, but I always parked in the lot. Is that no longer an option?I never park in front. Either in big lot in front of mobile homes or there is a little parking just west of the taco joint.

Unclehomer
10-19-12, 06:26
The parking lot by the mobile homes has worked for me as well. Never a problem there.

Roscoe23
10-19-12, 18:51
Okay not that we have the mystery of parking at louis solved lets get back to some real posts about the girls. LOL.

ChicagoGoer
10-30-12, 19:29
Haven't been here in a while. Can someone give me the atmosphere run down during a Friday / Saturday night? I rather not look out of place if it gets rough. Looking for a specific girl named London. Was told possibly working weekends.

Thanks

Member #4223
11-02-12, 08:55
Haven't been here in a while. Can someone give me the atmosphere run down during a Friday / Saturday night? I rather not look out of place if it gets rough. Looking for a specific girl named London. Was told possibly working weekends.

ThanksI've been up there a few times during the day and was told by one of the dancers that Fri and Sat night has a lot of the neighborhood kids, both guys and girls, that just come in and hang out. If your not comfortable in that setting stick with the days. She said they don't bother the customers its just some people (white, suburban, married men) don't feel safe. I've never had an issue at any of the bars in the area but I'm gone before 5:00. One thing I like about Carls is the girls will sit and talk with you for a while before asking if you'd like a dance. P. P those are the first words out of their mouths.

StanCopier
11-02-12, 10:21
Stopped by Louie's this week and got a dance from the daytime redhead, don't know her name. Slow and senual, likes to flash the goods, will have her dance more often.

GreekTown
11-02-12, 12:51
What time do they open in the daytime?

Looking for a nice club I can goto on my lunch break I work on the northside of the city.

Stopped by Louie's this week and got a dance from the daytime redhead, don't know her name. Slow and senual, likes to flash the goods, will have her dance more often.

StanCopier
11-02-12, 15:41
I think noon, no later than 1pm during the week.

What time do they open in the daytime?

Looking for a nice club I can goto on my lunch break I work on the northside of the city.

Member #4223
11-04-12, 16:33
Stopped by Louie's this week and got a dance from the daytime redhead, don't know her name. Slow and senual, likes to flash the goods, will have her dance more often.Red head is Michelle. Great girl. She's worth the trip.

StanCopier
11-05-12, 16:01
Been going mostly during daylight hours and stopped by Saturday night around 11pm, wow, about 15 girls in bikini's, hard to imagine some of them not available for takeout, but do not know. Had three girls each give me a single dance, can't remember their names, mostly latina, all very nice and good grindage with a minimal titty feel. I like this place a lot.

Bozack
12-04-12, 17:27
Dropped into the Playpen for old times sake this afternoon. Usual gang of misfits-had a couple of nice dances with Dawn (always a good time) and a great dance with Vanessa-had never seen her before. Skinny, long, dark hair. Very good dance. Recommend highly.

May you find what you are looking for.

MrTisBad
12-05-12, 14:18
Can extras be had?

Benderedundat
12-06-12, 02:03
Been going mostly during daylight hours and stopped by Saturday night around 11pm, wow, about 15 girls in bikini's, hard to imagine some of them not available for takeout, but do not know. Had three girls each give me a single dance, can't remember their names, mostly latina, all very nice and good grindage with a minimal titty feel. I like this place a lot.I stopped in a few weeks ago on a Friday night and was surprised by the quantity and the quality of the girls dancing. I had not been there in years. Back in the 90's I went a lot, when there was more mileage to be had. I got three dances including one from a hot Latina who had been dancing about 2 weeks. She asked why I didn't come in more often, and I said, truthfully I spend my money on girls who doing more than dancing. She gave me a funny look, then a "Ohhhh". She kinda laughed and said she had heard of girls doing that. I said I'd be happy to give her my number if she was interested in taking the next step. As of yet, I have not heard from her. My guess is, a few drinks and dances and a little more persuasion, I could have gotten her number. Just didn't feel like dropping another $100 on dances.

Willwest39
12-07-12, 01:57
I've been doing the Stone Park scene for years. There's pretty much take out at most of the these places. PlayPen you'll have the best luck. Girls aren't as attractive like at Carls or Bobbys. This girl Kat use to provide some awesome service until she was fired. And yes the brunette Vanessa does great dances and provides extra services all the time, as long as some tall guy isn't around. I see her leaving with him alot. The extra prices at PP are pretty low, you can definitely negotiate down quite a bit. Sorry you got get your own digits, but its definitely there.

Just be subtle when you approach these girls the bartenders there are starting to crack down a little.

Stephen6868
12-07-12, 20:11
Stoped by last week Wednesday around 1pm / had 2 beers and 2 dances. One from paris which is a thick latina with a great ass. I had to get up and ask her to get off her ass and dance for me. Also had hailey. Nice white MILF with a big set of bolt ons nice dance from both of them. I asked if they work else where trying to see if take out is on the menu but its not. Nicki was also there. Last time I got a dance from her I smelled weed and stanky pussy. She was taking to some other guy about her skills with a dick so she might be on the menu but I don't care to ask.

SlickPoetry
12-10-12, 18:42
Dropped into the Playpen for old times sake this afternoon. Usual gang of misfits-had a couple of nice dances with Dawn (always a good time) and a great dance with Vanessa-had never seen her before. Skinny, long, dark hair. Very good dance. Recommend highly.

May you find what you are looking for.Is that Dawn the redhead 40-something who has been there for 10 years or so? I was wondering if she was still working.

Does anyone ever see Andy (blonde with glasses) or Jackie (tall blonde with fake tits) around the scene anymore? I haven't been to Stone Park for 5 years and they were my favorites.

Member #4223
12-14-12, 11:56
Is Michelle (skinny red head) doing take out now? Seen her leave with same guy the last few times I've been in there. Pm me if anyone knows

Willwest39
12-16-12, 20:40
So I made my rounds again to all the "lingerie bars" this past week. Been kinda following the drink specials. Carls has the best deal with $1 domestic bottles on Thurs. You can really get hammered for $30 on good beer too. The girls are really "hot" there, this one girl actually dances on the bar doing handstands and stuff. She crawls from one end to the other with some great views, couple of bucks to grope, very wild. Only the veteran dancers will entertain take out there.

Playpen started $1 drafts on Wednesdays and Sundays. That place can be a ghost town sometimes, but the girls seem to be desperate for money. Take out offers are flying around all the time. That hot girl [Name deleted at the author's request] with the tats asked me to get a room because I did a couple of $20 dances. I asked how much, she said a buck and a quarter. That seemed like a good deal. But then she changed her tune, wanted more money, up front, started making threats. She seems to be doing most of the take out over there. I think she's just a scam artist. Rumors say she's a thief and steals, credit cards and checks from the guys that she goes with. Watch your wallets fellow mongers! Had a weird funk coming from her too. Real shame, because she is very pretty.

Other good dances at the Pen would be [Name deleted at the author's request] and [Name deleted at the author's request]. Lots of mileage on those dances, no regrets there.

Finally went to Bobby's. I liked the new location. The dances are kinda hidden from the bar which is good, but I'm sure cameras see everything. Got a dance from [Name deleted at the author's request], a gorgeous Latina. Nice body, and real beautiful face. I mean Wow! Really hot. Didn't ask for anything else, but very enjoyable. Otherwise, its the same crew over there. Some old dancer who scares me. She flashes beaver all the time at the pool tables.

That's it for now.

P. S. If anyone knows what happen to [Name deleted at the author's request] from Bobby's please PM me! Hot little Asian, she use to work at OSB, saw her at Bobby's a few months ago but lost her number. I fell in love! Anyone that can help me find her, I will offer cash reward!

Andyuwant
12-22-12, 00:47
So. I had some free time, and spare cash (bonus time) and I wanted to share. Stopped at Carl's and got a drink, I sat in the back, did not see much to my linking. I'm into petite girls, finally I see this petite Latina girl, I don't want to give her name. I asked for a dance, she doesn't small talk much, just wants the cash. I asked her to stay and dance for a while, after the fifth song she was really into it. She grind on me so good I could feel her kitty. I think she even came, anyways, I asked for take outs, replies. 500 for the night. I countered 300, settled somewhere in between. She did not give me her number, but asked for mine. I slipped my number to her. Ill report if we hook up, my guess is yes. She was really into me, and I learned a lot about her. She's very expensive, but hott, looking to me. I just thought I would share since I have been away for a while.

Datsurman
12-25-12, 07:03
"Stressful week at the office. Free. Old lady giving you hell at home. Absolutely no charge. Listening to your favorite music, tossing back a cold one, while young, hot, latinas dance on your d1ck. Priceless." LOL.

Serious talk for a second. In the lapdancer / stripper world there are allot of ripoffs and money hungry chicks who can't think past the next 10 dollar bill or beyond the next 3 minute song. Got to give Lou's girls due props. Everyone I've met there has been down to earth and friendly. Somehow Lou finds cute girls that are smart enough to think long term and go for good service and repeat customers.

Been going mostly during daylight hours and stopped by Saturday night around 11pm, wow, about 15 girls in bikini's, hard to imagine some of them not available for takeout, but do not know. Had three girls each give me a single dance, can't remember their names, mostly latina, all very nice and good grindage with a minimal titty feel. I like this place a lot.

Al Melrose
12-26-12, 02:39
"Stressful week at the office. Free. Old lady giving you hell at home. Absolutely no charge. Listening to your favorite music, tossing back a cold one, while young, hot, latinas dance on your d1ck. Priceless." LOL.

Serious talk for a second. In the lapdancer / stripper world there are allot of ripoffs and money hungry chicks who can't think past the next 10 dollar bill or beyond the next 3 minute song. Got to give Lou's girls due props. Everyone I've met there has been down to earth and friendly. Somehow Lou finds cute girls that are smart enough to think long term and go for good service and repeat customers.I have not been there for a long time. At one point it was my favorite, then it became just a Mexican hang-out at night, with the girls not putting in much effort (usually 2 or 3 workers). I guess I need to return. It is just daytime with the good workers or also at nightime?

Willwest39
12-27-12, 19:23
Was heading home late one night, decided to stop by the PP. This was around midnight. It was really really dead, but then around 1am it picked up. 4 girls I have never seen before started working. Mostly Latinas, but cute. This really young white dancer named Faith was working, she's a real cutie as well. The 4 new girls looked like they were just hired, but were going in and out of that place all night. There was definitely extras going on in the parking lot. Got some real good dances from Faith tho, alot of groping and grinding, but I was having some trouble with the age thing. I mean she almost looks too young, but I was buzzed and the latinas were creeping me out.

Dawn with the dark hair came in with some tight jeans looking real fine. She gives incredible $20 dances. She is very cool. I stayed til closing, bunch of condoms wrappers in the parking lot when I left. 2am extras is absolutely happening over there. They better be careful or they are going to get pinched.

All in all not a bad night, no takeout, but I got some digits. A friend says Bobby's is heating up again, I may go hang out over there this weekend.

Any sightings or numbers for the 2 Asian girls Ila or Mimi I would be willing to exchange info.

Thencame Brnsn
01-04-13, 01:25
Had to do some business near O'hare so did a quick little tour of some of the old hangouts.

1) Went to Bobbie's first time since move. All but one dancer AA. Blonde girl very busy. Had beer and left.

2) Carl's. 4 girls, about 22 mostly Hispanic gentlemen. $1 M-lites was worth it though! Every Thursday. That was nice.

3) Playpen. Dead. 3 Girls. Very depressing. Sharon still there, friendly lady. She's been there forever; since before dancers.

4) Louie D's. Had a few brewskis. Did a few dances with Patty. Seemed like a nice lady. Would go back to chit chat with her. She made the evening for me.

That's all I know, you might as well know it too!

TB

On Katowice
01-09-13, 13:57
Went there yesterday takeout possible. Not from all but I you spend some money and time you going to find it. Right now I'm waiting for a call from one AA girls to set some time outside. She Is younger, petit don't remember the name. Any advice? Or its just a ripoff?

Stephen6868
01-09-13, 21:47

4) Louie D's. Had a few brewskis. Did a few dances with Patty. Seemed like a nice lady. Would go back to chit chat with her. She made the evening for me.

That's all I know, you might as well know it too!

TBI went there about 3 times in 5 days and Patty is there everytime. She's a nice gal. I sense takeout might be on the menu. I talked with her about it and she said she doesn't want any le trouble so she really hasnt done it yet. She will talk and sit with you but nags and wines about how she can't find a guy thats nice and sweet. I straight told her just start fucking people and have fun. Then she wines for dances and keeps asking if you want another one. I did get a dance from an AA Brittany. Nice smooth tits about a dcup nice ass very smackable and she smelled so good. Silky skin too. AA girls are not my thing but I might try for takeout from her.

Al Melrose
01-10-13, 03:31
I went there about 3 times in 5 days and Patty is there everytime. She's a nice gal. I sense takeout might be on the menu. I talked with her about it and she said she doesn't want any le trouble so she really hasnt done it yet. She will talk and sit with you but nags and wines about how she can't find a guy thats nice and sweet. I straight told her just start fucking people and have fun. Then she wines for dances and keeps asking if you want another one. I did get a dance from an AA Brittany. Nice smooth tits about a dcup nice ass very smackable and she smelled so good. Silky skin too. AA girls are not my thing but I might try for takeout from her.If AA girls are not your thing, takeout with one will be a waste of money.

Stephen6868
01-10-13, 14:26
If AA girls are not your thing, takeout with one will be a waste of money.Usually they are not but I wouldn't mind trying it with this one. Depends on how much money too.

Willwest39
01-12-13, 20:15
My favorite dancer Kat from Play Pen who was fired a month ago, is now working at All-Stars. She did great dances and was let go for leaving with customers. Pay her a visit, if you hit it off with her you won't regret it.

BigLittleHead
02-02-13, 02:06
My favorite dancer Kat from Play Pen who was fired a month ago, is now working at All-Stars. She did great dances and was let go for leaving with customers. Pay her a visit, if you hit it off with her you won't regret it.Oh how I miss Kat. But All-Stars is too far away for me to travel.

I had cargo shorts on at PP one day, and needless to say Kay just sat at the bar with me taking care of business, as if she was massaging her calf because it was sore.

JayCutt
02-02-13, 12:21
Oh how I miss Kat. But All-Stars is too far away for me to travel.

I had cargo shorts on at PP one day, and needless to say Kay just sat at the bar with me taking care of business, as if she was massaging her calf because it was sore.Didn't all-stars burn down in Northlake on Lake Street? Where is this new one?

Booboo78
02-03-13, 05:51
Didn't all-stars burn down in Northlake on Lake Street? Where is this new one?He's talking about the one in McCook. Which one was Kat again?

Whiskey Priest
02-03-13, 10:18
Lyons-ish. It's been there for years and before Northlake insurance scam.

Inbetween Harlem and 1st Ave on the south side of 47th St. Less seedy version of the Stone Park haunts.

Didn't all-stars burn down in Northlake on Lake Street? Where is this new one?

Willwest39
02-03-13, 17:23
Just FYI the cops shut down playpen this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Owners must be pissed. Superbowl Sunday? Yikes. Wonder if it was a sting? Louie D's is looking to be my new place to hang out. Got some serious mileage with a thin Latina, she could become my new best friend. I'm hitting the clubs this week, I will forward another update later on.

ChicagoScott
02-04-13, 13:10
I was in the neighborhood, so I figured I would stop in for some pre-game fun.

Playpen, as reported. Closed.

Louie's. Closed.

So, I opted to checkout Bobby's, as I had not been there since they moved. If you can fend off the nasty ones, it's pretty OK. There are some hidden gems. Got a couple of dances from a few ladies. $10, lots of groping. I just don't like the area for dances, you're next to other guys, so it's hard to focus on the task at hand.

Stephanie gave a solid dance, and one sexy black girl, that I didn't catch her name.

OPIllini
02-04-13, 13:39
I did a mini-tour of the Mannheim Area bars yesterday during the game. Louie's was OPEN yesterday, not closed as another poster indicated. But there were only 3 ladies there: Nikki, Diamond, and Ivy. Got dances with plenty of grindage from all of them and allowed me to grab their boobs. Certainly wasn't crowded at all. I next went to PlayPen but it was closed; a woman passing by told me that there was a shooting there recently. That's likely the reason for the closing. Finally went to Scores across the street. I know I'm late with this but the place is remodeled. Had a few drinks with Dolly, a beautiful young lady, but didn't partake in any dances. They still had dances going on during the game in the Starlight Room where the dances are $30 per song, but I just wasn't feeling it there, especially if the songs last only 1-2 minutes. Dolly was also encouraging me to try VIP but I didn't have the funds for it. After leaving Scores I stopped by Carl's briefly but it didn't look as if much was going on so I split.

SouthSideRed
02-04-13, 20:43
Just FYI the cops shut down playpen this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Owners must be pissed. Superbowl Sunday? Yikes. Wonder if it was a sting? Louie D's is looking to be my new place to hang out. Got some serious mileage with a thin Latina, she could become my new best friend. I'm hitting the clubs this week, I will forward another update later on.I was talking to one of the dancers who works down the street, she was saying that the Playpen may be closed for quite awhile. She would say what they got closed down for by police.

Chi Guy X
02-04-13, 21:14
I was talking to one of the dancers who works down the street, she was saying that the Playpen may be closed for quite awhile. She would say what they got closed down for by police.Actually they were close Friday-Sunday. Open again today.

There was some gang banger that got into an altercation with a customer who happened to be a cop.

ChicagoScott
02-05-13, 00:41
Then they opened late, as they were CLOSED when I drove by around 3:30 or so. I was there pre-game, you were there during the game.

I did a mini-tour of the Mannheim Area bars yesterday during the game. Louie's was OPEN yesterday, not closed as another poster indicated. But there were only 3 ladies there: Nikki, Diamond, and Ivy. Got dances with plenty of grindage from all of them and allowed me to grab their boobs. Certainly wasn't crowded at all. I next went to PlayPen but it was closed; a woman passing by told me that there was a shooting there recently. That's likely the reason for the closing. Finally went to Scores across the street. I know I'm late with this but the place is remodeled. Had a few drinks with Dolly, a beautiful young lady, but didn't partake in any dances. They still had dances going on during the game in the Starlight Room where the dances are $30 per song, but I just wasn't feeling it there, especially if the songs last only 1-2 minutes. Dolly was also encouraging me to try VIP but I didn't have the funds for it. After leaving Scores I stopped by Carl's briefly but it didn't look as if much was going on so I split.

OPIllini
02-05-13, 22:33
Then they opened late, as they were CLOSED when I drove by around 3:30 or so. I was there pre-game, you were there during the game.Yep. I got there just after 5. Nikki was the only dancer there initially, then during the game Diamond and Ivy came.

JtMonger
02-06-13, 11:08
Need some help here guys! Going to be in the Melrose area Sunday- Tuesday and would like to check out a local club or 2. Am I correct that these are bikini bars? And if so how are the LDs are they worth the time any chance of topless or kitty play? Would I be better to look outside the Melrose area? Not looking for FS just want a place where hands can wonder!

Bozack
02-08-13, 00:47
Stopped into the Pen this afternoon on my way to the airport. Either I'm getting less choosy, or the crowd wasn't too shabby. Had a couple of very good dances with Vanessa. Two or three other fair-to-partly-sunny. Not so bad for a crummy afternoon.

Popped into Bobby's as well. Pretty dead-Nicki was bartending, which is always pleasant. Only recognized the blond Russian dame who has been there for ages. She gives a great dance, but I didn't have time.

Bulls143
02-09-13, 18:17
Went into the PP few Saturdays ago and chose a dance from this real skinny gal and I'm sorry I forgot her name. Very erotic dance and Mr. Happy exploded. Will repeat

Willwest39
02-20-13, 15:16
I've been mongering for years, learned a few things here and there. I've learned alot from the pros on this forum. Thank God. Here are some tips.

1. Takeout is everywhere. All the Stonepark so called "fashion show" bars have girls that do take out on a regular basis.

2. You have to get a girl to trust you before they offer or you request takeout. They worry about stings just as much as you do.

3. Tip a girl now and then, become a regular and takeout is sure to follow.

4. Key phrases are "do you work anywhere else?" "do you do private shows?" "do you want to get out of here, I'll pay for your shift?"

5. Always go on a dead night or during the day, girls are willing to do anything to make their show fee and a little extra, as the night goes on, prices drop.

6. Go right after the weekend, they usually blow their money by Monday and need to make it up quick, once again huge discounts.

7. Go towards the end of the month, when rent is due, offers are flying about like crazy.

8. Don't be a pig. These girls need money, but they do draw the line. Slobs, unshaven, unshowered guys might get dances and even service, but it will be rushed, and probably not repeat.

9. Be cool if something doesn't go right.

Lastly, for streetwalking mongers, if its too good to be true pass on it, its a sting for sure. No streetwalkers on Manhiem are wearing high heels and mini skirts. They usually dress in sweats and jeans. There are some real cuties out there, just got to look hard.

I've gotten some incredible dances and awesome takeout (by real lookers too) from alot of these places for incredible prices if the timing is right. Keep at it, its definitely there.

SouthSideRed
02-22-13, 21:49
I've been mongering for years, learned a few things here and there. I've learned alot from the pros on this forum. Thank God. Here are some tips.

1. Takeout is everywhere. All the Stonepark so called "fashion show" bars have girls that do take out on a regular basis.

2. You have to get a girl to trust you before they offer or you request takeout. They worry about stings just as much as you do.

4. Key phrases are "do you work anywhere else?" "do you do private shows?" "do you want to get out of here, I'll pay for your shift?"

5. Always go on a dead night or during the day, girls are willing to do anything to make their show fee and a little extra, as the night goes on, prices drop.

6. Go right after the weekend, they usually blow their money by Monday and need to make it up quick, once again huge discounts.

7. Go towards the end of the month, when rent is due, offers are flying about like crazy.

8. Don't be a pig. These girls need money, but they do draw the line. Slobs, unshaven, unshowered guys might get dances and even service, but it will be rushed, and probably not repeat.

Lastly, for streetwalking mongers, if its too good to be true pass on it, its a sting for sure. No streetwalkers on Manhiem are wearing high heels and mini skirts. They usually dress in sweats and jeans. There are some real cuties out there, just got to look hard.

I've gotten some incredible dances and awesome takeout (by real lookers too) from alot of these places for incredible prices if the timing is right. Keep at it, its definitely there.From what I have read on this board about the street walkers in the area, even looking at one can you busted. I would stick to the bars and not the streets.

Stephen6868
03-06-13, 18:11
With all the snow I had time to spare so I stopped at Louies on Wednesday around 4. It was pretty busy. Nicki Megan and Paris were there. Got 2 dances with a lot of grinding from Megan. I think thats her name. She's a skinny MILF with reddish hair very verbal small little ass and sometimes she works as a bartender. Nice big ol fake ones. I asked about take out cause she was talking dirty during our dance but didn't get a straight answer.

GreekTown
03-15-13, 01:09
These guys offer daytime action?

What time does it start?

Anyone like the daytime better?

TugBoat40
04-04-13, 19:44
I made an afternoon fun run to Melrose Park Easter Sunday, not much going on, only place that was open was PlayPen. Only a couple girls working, this was around 4pm. One was some washed out geeky looking latina girl that danced like she was scratching her back against a wall. The other girl was a Asian chick, she was working an accountant type fella sitting at the corner of the bar, she even con'd him to go to Dunkin Donuts for her and get her coffee and donuts. (what a putz). Jody was bar tending, she is always entertaining. There was about 10 guys in the place and never more than 2 girls. One AA girl came in for a little while, she asked me if I wanted a dance, I respectively declined, she had a bit of a funk smell to her and AA girls are not my thing. I guess Louies was open later around 6 but I stayed at the playpen, had a good time drinking and bullshatting with Jody.

Roscoe23
04-06-13, 12:57
Hey I am not a putz. And that would be Gini

BJ Daty
04-07-13, 15:57

I've gotten some incredible dances and awesome takeout (by real lookers too) from alot of these places for incredible prices if the timing is right. Keep at it, its definitely there.My favorit line because it almost always works is I'm from out of town do you know of a good motel? When she tells you the Ledo Say If I pay your shift and give you $ will you take me there? If she says no move onto the next girl. I once ad a dancer say why stay at a motel come home with me.

HawkEye11
05-08-13, 16:40
I used to visit the stone park bars and at the playpen. I met a girl that was working there. I invited her to come back to my house, and she agreed. I waited till the bar closed and she followed me back to my house and long story short. I've been married to her for 11 years now.

We are now living in the milwaukee area, but we lived in oak brook for years. So yes, take out is very possible. Some of these girls travel from out of state to work, so offering them a place to stay instead of them having to pay for a hotel, does offer them an advantage and cost savings. When I met my wife, she had been working for about a month and I had to pay the bar $100 to take her home the 1st cople of times I went to see her. After that she quit and I started taking care of her, but now she takes care of my kids so I guess it is a trade off.

Good luck to all, and I haven been to stone park for years, but next time I'm in town. Ill have o do the rounds for old times sake.

Stan77
06-19-13, 14:37
Went here last Thursday with my buddy after going to casino in Des Plains. Had a couple of beers and then we were approached by cute girl who asked if we wanted a dance. I believe she was somewhere from Europe because of her accent. Paid 30 for two dances which were very nice, asked for her phone number but she didn't give it. Overall nice experience, would definitely come back.

Like69
06-28-13, 14:22
Couple of weeks ago I did my tour of Carls, Playpen and Louies on a Monday evening. I'd say Carls was probably the best of the trhee. No one was playing at Playpen, and Louies was ok but not that much going on. Based on some of the other reviews I didn't go to Scores. All in all, not that impressed but I guess that's about all we can expect around these parts.

Like69
07-01-13, 22:42
Couple of weeks ago I did my tour of Carls, Playpen and Louies on a Monday evening. I'd say Carls was probably the best of the trhee. No one was playing at Playpen, and Louies was ok but not that much going on. Based on some of the other reviews I didn't go to Scores. All in all, not that impressed but I guess that's about all we can expect around these parts.Forgot to mention: I asked for after work specials and no one would oblige. This was true at all three places. At Carls, one wanted to meet for coffee and hang out but that's not what I was looking for. She was really cute though. Wouldn't give her number. Asked for mine but never called. As some of the other guys have mentioned, you have to be a regular before new possibilities open up.

Yesmilkman
07-09-13, 17:59
Stopped by the other day on the way home from work. It was a little early, maybe 3:30. PM.

But the place was completely empty. I mean not a single dancer or customer. Was kind of depressing so I had a quick one and left.

Maybe if Carl would run some drink specials besides on Thursdays he could bring some people in.

Stan77
07-14-13, 12:20
Visited three different places this Wednesday.

1. Carl's; This place is good if you not intimidate by the crowd, which mostly consist of Hispanic guys. They have 3$ Patron shot specials on Wednesday, which I think is a good deal. Dancers look fair, some cute some not. Had few dances with different girls 20$ each with a lot of grinding. Overall it is fun place to go if you don't plan on spending a lot of money.

2. Play Pen; It was my first time at this joint and it was major disappointment. Place is dump and very getto. Saw couple cute latin dancers, however, others looked very bad. Had one beer and left. Most likely I will never go back here.

3 Scores; This place has the best looking girls I have seen in clubs. There is a cover at the door but you can get free entrance voucher at their website, so you would pay only 3$ tax fee. Had one dance with a very beautiful girl. Dances are expensive 40$, but definitely worth it in my opinion. I wonder if any I you guys have been in VIP room in this place? Do you know what the price is and if it is worth it?

Jasper Malloy
08-08-13, 02:06
Been past the Pen 3 times over the last three weeks. Literally 4 cars in the lot all three times. Something has clearly gone wrong. Who pissed off the local constabulary?

SouthSideRed
08-08-13, 17:15
Been past the Pen 3 times over the last three weeks. Literally 4 cars in the lot all three times. Something has clearly gone wrong. Who pissed off the local constabulary?I heard they got busted and took the girls away. So much to the point that they no longer offer dances. It seems to have put the fear in the other bars in the area.

StanCopier
08-09-13, 13:35
I was on stripclublist and a few posts mentioned Louie D's dancers now providing dances in the back room. Interesting, has anyone partaken as of yet?

TugBoat40
08-11-13, 17:04
Been past the Pen 3 times over the last three weeks. Literally 4 cars in the lot all three times. Something has clearly gone wrong. Who pissed off the local constabulary?Stopped by there last night. Heard the same thing that was mentioned previously. I was the only one in there besides a regular that is there every day. Seems that Stone Park PD is putting the hammer down. Bummer, I always enjoyed The Playpen.

Bozack
08-16-13, 16:45
Stopped by there last night. Heard the same thing that was mentioned previously. I was the only one in there besides a regular that is there every day. Seems that Stone Park PD is putting the hammer down. Bummer, I always enjoyed The Playpen.OK, no action at the Pen? Why the fuck would anyone go there? The decor?

Jasper Malloy
08-17-13, 00:50
OK, no action at the Pen? Why the fuck would anyone go there? The decor?Been going there probably since I could drink. Had no business being there, I don't fit in worth a damn, but I went anyway.

The place is unassuming, the regulars are chill, the beer is always a little too warm, and dammit it's cheap in every possible way.

I think of the times I've had there, the characters that have come and gone, the stories I could tell, the good and the bad. The Pen is my most beloved dive bar.

Having said that, though, it still needs the chicks.

ChicagoScott
08-19-13, 09:15
Swung in late afternoon the other day. Probably 6 or so girls working, ranged from a 3 to 6, nothing to write home about. Got a dance from the 6, which was OK, but she really limited touching. Then tried the 3 for the hell of it, lots & lots of touching, and somewhat hot. Dances were $10 a piece if you went for the 2 for $20 deal. Not bad, but could have saved the $50 and been half way to a quickie with a BP girl.

Purple Haze
08-23-13, 20:57
Friend is moving out of the country. After a day of drinking, we will, probably go to Scores. Any recent posters been there? How much per dance? If not here, what about the place in Elk Grove village?

Thanks

StanCopier
08-24-13, 12:07
It does exist, $50 for 10 minutes. $10 goes to the house, the rest to the dancer. One seat back there, private, dancer tries telling me there is a camera, bullshit. Wear loose pants to get your money's worth, shorts are best.

Drai
09-04-13, 22:14
Tried the backroom at Louie's just last week. I wasn't aware there was one until Kelly mentioned it after a few dances. Been going to Louie's for about 10 years now and was intruiged by the concept.

Paid the money and headed back. It was quite hot back there so she turned on a fan that was in a corner. The setup conisted of a low, small sofa chair across from the water heater. There was a tray setup next to the chair that had tissue and a pack of baby wipes (very promising). There was also an egg timer that she set for 10 minutes.

The dance was a bit awkward at first. She was so used to dancing in chairs that she really didn't know where to plant her hands or position her legs to get a good ride going. She figured it out about 5 minutes though with some instruction.

Enjoyed the experience overall. Won't take Kelly back there again but will be looking to take Sabrina back there. Does she still work at Louie's?

Ohboy
09-14-13, 11:11
Stopped at playpen Thurs. Afternoon. New hours posted. Open at 3pm. Three girls still hangin on. 2 of them said they are still making some money doing back massages. One of them, Adriana, said fri. Was her birthday. Got a massage from her then left. No one there drinking and Annette has quit.

Bozack
09-28-13, 18:55
1) Friday afternoon at Louie's-tried out the "back room" with a curvy tan blonde (can't remember name-"RIP Carlos" tattoo on right shoulder). $50 for 10 mins with $10 going to the house. Dances were good-about as good as an aggressive $20 dance at Bobby's or the pen, but you get 10 min worth. My companion was pleasant, but I feel that a more "liberal" companion may yield different options. The whole set up (basically your in the storage room) is pretty sleazy, but Bozack likes pretty sleazy.

2) Driving down Mannheim a few weeks ago with the sig-ot. She keeps asking me "What are you looking for?". Some old habits die hard.

May you find what you are looking for. Bozack

SouthSideRed
10-01-13, 21:30
I used to hit Louie's quite a bit years ago, but seemed to drift off to other bars in the area. Was not a big fan of getting dances right at the bar. But the new back room concept has me tempted to head back there. My question is the cleaniness of the back room, someone posted about wipes and tissues in the room and was wondering if you need a whole body condom before going in there.

1) Friday afternoon at Louie's-tried out the "back room" with a curvy tan blonde (can't remember name-"RIP Carlos" tattoo on right shoulder). $50 for 10 mins with $10 going to the house. Dances were good-about as good as an aggressive $20 dance at Bobby's or the pen, but you get 10 min worth. My companion was pleasant, but I feel that a more "liberal" companion may yield different options. The whole set up (basically your in the storage room) is pretty sleazy, but Bozack likes pretty sleazy.

2) Driving down Mannheim a few weeks ago with the sig-ot. She keeps asking me "What are you looking for?". Some old habits die hard.

May you find what you are looking for. Bozack

Seldon69
10-02-13, 19:46
I am thinking of hitting the fashion show set on Sunday night, circa midnight. Is it worth it?

Bozack
10-03-13, 17:41
I used to hit Louie's quite a bit years ago, but seemed to drift off to other bars in the area. Was not a big fan of getting dances right at the bar. But the new back room concept has me tempted to head back there. My question is the cleaniness of the back room, someone posted about wipes and tissues in the room and was wondering if you need a whole body condom before going in there.It actually reminded me of the King Cole bar at the St. Regis in Manhattan. What do you think? It's a back room at a sleazy lingerie bar in Melrose Park. They aren't doing surgery.

Thencame Brnsn
10-16-13, 22:08
That ain't sleazy. Anyone remember the old places in Cicero, Town Review and other one. That backroom had tables like the kind you got banished to as a kid on Thanksgiving, and bingo hall metal folding chairs. Since babywipes didn't exist, they had TP and ash trays for your cleanup enjoyment!

Hrodebert
10-17-13, 02:08
All Star Review, Heartbreak Hotel. They were sleazy alright. Spent many a night in those places.

That ain't sleazy. Anyone remember the old places in Cicero, Town Review and other one. That backroom had tables like the kind you got banished to as a kid on Thanksgiving, and bingo hall metal folding chairs. Since babywipes didn't exist, they had TP and ash trays for your cleanup enjoyment!

Al Melrose
10-18-13, 01:45
That ain't sleazy. Anyone remember the old places in Cicero, Town Review and other one. That backroom had tables like the kind you got banished to as a kid on Thanksgiving, and bingo hall metal folding chairs. Since babywipes didn't exist, they had TP and ash trays for your cleanup enjoyment!I wish I was around for all the great stories I hear about Cicero. A great quote a co-worker told me was while he was at a place a Cicero a girl asked if he wanted company. He asked her "what does company mean"? She replied, " a suck and a fuck for thirty bucks". So sorry I missed out on that.

Roscoe23
10-18-13, 14:01
Those places where the best. After all where else could you walk into sitdown order a Fanta soda and have two girls hands in your crotch within 2 minutes. One on each side. Those sure were the days.

BielMark
10-18-13, 17:00
Those places where the best. After all where else could you walk into sitdown order a Fanta soda and have two girls hands in your crotch within 2 minutes. One on each side. Those sure were the days.Nothing beat the sound system.

Chi Guy X
10-18-13, 19:16
Those places where the best. After all where else could you walk into sitdown order a Fanta soda and have two girls hands in your crotch within 2 minutes. One on each side. Those sure were the days.With all the money those joints raked in, one would think that someone would have found a way to replace them.

OPIllini
10-23-13, 01:36
Tonight I went to both Louie's and PlayPen. Hadn't been to either in a long time so tried Louie's first. It now has video gambling machines (one guy was doing particularly well with the slots portion). Got several dances, and even went to the "back room". It was okay, but nothing really to get all that interested in doing so again any time soon. Then headed to PlayPen, and as others have noted here, there are no more dancers here. Just one girl doing back massages (Angie). Also a policeman did come in during my visit. Actually my massage was good and I will go back. Things have surely changed around Mannheim Road.

OPIllini
10-25-13, 18:17
In my last report I said I went to PlayPen and got a massage from Angie. Actually we hit it off well; she used to be a dancer there and is a real sweetheart. I want to ask the vets here how I would get takeout. That is, if it's possible. Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks!

Bozack
10-28-13, 15:35
My opening gambit is to ask if they work "anywhere else"...usually gets the conv going in the right direction I'll also ask if they know anyone in their "circle" who does extras...lets her off the hook, and you may get a good referral. Let us know how it works out.

May you find what you are looking for-be.

In my last report I said I went to PlayPen and got a massage from Angie. Actually we hit it off well; she used to be a dancer there and is a real sweetheart. I want to ask the vets here how I would get takeout. That is, if it's possible. Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks!

SouthSideRed
10-28-13, 23:42
My opening gambit is to ask if they work "anywhere else"...usually gets the conv going in the right direction I'll also ask if they know anyone in their "circle" who does extras...lets her off the hook, and you may get a good referral. Let us know how it works out.

May you find what you are looking for-be.If you do find someone who offers take out, try not post her name here. The bar where I hang out at, has the habit of firing girls who get to much attention on the web. Plus you take the chance of making her mad at you after seeing her name posted.

Ohboy
11-10-13, 17:10
Stopped by on Thurs and met Dana. She says she used to work at gentleman's clubs, and is looking to going back. She would not say why she is at Bobby's right now, but plans to go back to Scores, maybe as soon as next week.

Any way, nice to talk to, smiles and jokes a bit. Had 2 dances for 30 and got good mileage. I was not concerned with the mirrors as they are hard to use to see the dance area. I checked it out before my dance. Had fun and will return to see Dana.

SouthSideRed
11-10-13, 20:05
Stopped by on Thurs and met Dana. She says she used to work at gentleman's clubs, and is looking to going back. She would not say why she is at Bobby's right now, but plans to go back to Scores, maybe as soon as next week.

Any way, nice to talk to, smiles and jokes a bit. Had 2 dances for 30 and got good mileage. I was not concerned with the mirrors as they are hard to use to see the dance area. I checked it out before my dance. Had fun and will return to see Dana.Is this the older Russian dancer that used to work in the area years ago?

Ump1969
11-12-13, 15:05
With all the money those joints raked in, one would think that someone would have found a way to replace them.In a way, talking about Cicero is depressing. Absolutely nothing like it exists today. None of the commenters here have told the whole story. You could order a soda, a girl would grab your crotch, and tell you about the back. Now we're not talking the Ritz. It would be a thin mattress in a dirty stall. But the girls were usually better looking than most of today's SW's and I was looking for cheap sex, not a hotel suite.

TommyPlays
11-12-13, 20:56
In a way, talking about Cicero is depressing. Absolutely nothing like it exists today. None of the commenters here have told the whole story. You could order a soda, a girl would grab your crotch, and tell you about the back. Now we're not talking the Ritz. It would be a thin mattress in a dirty stall. But the girls were usually better looking than most of today's SW's and I was looking for cheap sex, not a hotel suite.AMEN! I remember those days. Lots of fun!

JohnnyBeBad
11-13-13, 14:27
In a way, talking about Cicero is depressing. Absolutely nothing like it exists today. None of the commenters here have told the whole story. You could order a soda, a girl would grab your crotch, and tell you about the back. Now we're not talking the Ritz. It would be a thin mattress in a dirty stall. But the girls were usually better looking than most of today's SW's and I was looking for cheap sex, not a hotel suite.Show of Shows had the little cubicles in the back where you could get a quick blow or laid. I remember times walking in there and having 3 or 4 ladies grabbing my crotch before I could even get to the bar. Had some good lookers along with some dogs.

SpokenOne69
11-14-13, 14:41
Don't remember the name, it was something like Town Review or close. But, if you liked black girls, it was the best without a doubt!

P S Still like them to this day, 30+ years later.

Chi Guy X
11-14-13, 21:09
Show of Shows and Town Revue were a couple of blocks apart. On Roosevelt, there was Solid Gold, and The Spot was further west. Those were interesting times.

Of course Lyons was a whole 'nother topic.

Ohboy
11-14-13, 21:22
Is this the older Russian dancer that used to work in the area years ago?No. Dana is a young, 29 yr old Black girl. Fun conservation, playful and good dance.

Ohboy
11-15-13, 23:26
Stopped by J's place at Mannheim and Armitage. Just opened Mon. The bar tender, Liz, is a hottie. Nice lookin place, just a little small. New everything and friendly.

SouthSideRed
11-15-13, 23:55
Stopped by J's place at Mannheim and Armitage. Just opened Mon. The bar tender, Liz, is a hottie. Nice lookin place, just a little small. New everything and friendly.Any more info on this place? Do they offer dances, how much, quality of the dances, etc...?

Howard5354
11-17-13, 07:31
Any action?

HardwareMan42
11-17-13, 19:08
Any action?My experience with Scores is over rated and over priced. I've never seen any action there. Maybe things have changed but I would avoid.

Travelrat
11-21-13, 10:10
Visited here for first time yesterday. Small place with one of the bartenders who used to work the Pen. Three dancers working around 5 pm, all three a bit thicker & heavier than my taste. Dances at .1 but no dance area, just a couple tables with chairs too high for decent contact. Not bad for first visit, but prefer Carls or Bobby's over this place for now.

Ohboy
11-23-13, 09:51
Stopped by Thurs afternoon. I really stopped in for the $1 beer. Met Nadia, good looking friendly woman. I guess I'm tired of the girls who just walk up and say"want a dance?" I know they're there to earn money, but I like it when the girls talk a little bit before the sales pitch. Some of the girls don't even smile and act bored. If you want my money pretend to be interested in your job and act happy. Anyway, really good dance and since it was slow got 2 for 20.

JohnnyBeBad
11-28-13, 23:48
Show of Shows and Town Revue were a couple of blocks apart. On Roosevelt, there was Solid Gold, and The Spot was further west. Those were interesting times.

Of course Lyons was a whole 'nother topic.Later The Spot became The 5801 Club before it was busted and finally shut down. My favorite spot in Lyons was French's 75 on Harlem Ave.

Chi Guy X
12-03-13, 23:46
Stopped at Js Place on Saturday evening. About 4 gals, some I recognize from PlayPen. Nice clean place. There are camera's in the lap dance area...

KushKrops
12-06-13, 23:24
Stopped by Thurs afternoon. I really stopped in for the $1 beer. Met Nadia, good looking friendly woman. I guess I'm tired of the girls who just walk up and say"want a dance?" I know they're there to earn money, but I like it when the girls talk a little bit before the sales pitch. Some of the girls don't even smile and act bored. If you want my money pretend to be interested in your job and act happy. Anyway, really good dance and since it was slow got 2 for 20.The girls that don't even smile when approaching you for a dance really annoys the hell out of me. Why would I want a dance from a girl with a bad attitude.

Lobo Karlov
01-09-14, 23:31
If you go to Carl's, get a dance from Simona or Nikki. Both are great. Simona is Eastern European with Black hair. Nikki is a beautiful blonde and very nice. You can see them on weekends at night.

Chidell
02-04-14, 02:22
If you go to Carl's, get a dance from Simona or Nikki. Both are great. Simona is Eastern European with Black hair. Nikki is a beautiful blonde and very nice. You can see them on weekends at night.Carls is a fun place to be. The girls can surely be uptight at the start. But once you get couple dances the best comes out of them.

ChicagoScott
02-04-14, 14:17
I haven't had the availability to roam like I used to, but hope to soon. How are things around the area? Did I read that Playpen no longer has girls? Bobbys & Louies still going strong?

Man I miss OSB...

SouthSideRed
02-04-14, 23:23
I haven't had the availability to roam like I used to, but hope to soon. How are things around the area? Did I read that Playpen no longer has girls? Bobbys & Louies still going strong?

Man I miss OSB...From what I have been seeing lately, the girls are staying home and keeping out of the cold.

SkinFan
02-27-14, 13:43

Man I miss OSB...I miss OSB too, nothing even close to that bar exists anymore.

Traveler One
03-05-14, 20:23
Stopped at Js Place on Saturday evening. About 4 gals, some I recognize from PlayPen. Nice clean place. There are camera's in the lap dance area...Where is and what is Js?

Traveler One
03-05-14, 20:25
So over the last 6 months or so I have visited each establishment at least 3 times. Even though the Play Pen does not have official dancers I will say that I got by far the most bang for my buck there.

Seldon69
03-18-14, 18:58
I used to frequent this area about 10+ years ago. The original OSB upstairs, Bobby's (when it was next to the Mexican club), etc...

What is good now? Anyplace?

Chidell
03-21-14, 00:50
I used to frequent this area about 10+ years ago. The original OSB upstairs, Bobby's (when it was next to the Mexican club), etc...

What is good now? Anyplace?Looking forward to seeing some info about bobby's. Is it still "fun"?

SouthSideRed
03-21-14, 19:55
Looking forward to seeing some info about bobby's. Is it still "fun"?From my last visit to the area, it seemed like the only place that was jumping was Louie the's. Bobby's has been dead lately and have yet to try J's Place.

Chidell
03-23-14, 02:02
From my last visit to the area, it seemed like the only place that was jumping was Louie the's. Bobby's has been dead lately and have yet to try J's Place.Thanks for the info.

ChicagoGoer
03-27-14, 00:44
Thanks for the info.J's is run by a bartender who worked at Playpen. Pretty sure was mentioned on this board. They have many familiar faces from Playpen but last week I was told they did a restaff of dancers. (let me find out there is an underground temp agency). Place is clean and parking is not hard to find but it is a small lot. Typically 2-3 girls working afternoon and 5-6 working night weekends. Dances are in the corner in view of the "camera". Still got good mileage from a few dancers. Still run you .1 or .2 depending on your girl. Nothing special just your typical Manheim joint. Based on the dancers I would still probably rate Lou's slightly ahead of this place on a weekend. Damage was .5 and I went home happy on a Tuesday night. Place is hit or miss but worth a visit if you are planning to hit another bar in the area.

Jadedone
03-27-14, 18:13
Found myself at Carls this past weekend. Hadn't been there in probably 2 years. The quality of the girls has definitely improved. The big-assed mexican chick is still working the bar. Dances are still out in the open where everyone can see though.

Chidell
04-01-14, 00:07
J's is run by a bartender who worked at Playpen. Pretty sure was mentioned on this board. They have many familiar faces from Playpen but last week I was told they did a restaff of dancers. (let me find out there is an underground temp agency). Place is clean and parking is not hard to find but it is a small lot. Typically 2-3 girls working afternoon and 5-6 working night weekends. Dances are in the corner in view of the "camera". Still got good mileage from a few dancers. Still run you .1 or .2 depending on your girl. Nothing special just your typical Manheim joint. Based on the dancers I would still probably rate Lou's slightly ahead of this place on a weekend. Damage was .5 and I went home happy on a Tuesday night. Place is hit or miss but worth a visit if you are planning to hit another bar in the area.Whats J's. Any location info?

Chubbybear
04-03-14, 22:40
Whats J's. Any location info?You can find J's at the northeast corner of Mannheim and Armitage. Three dollar beers and ten dollar dances.

Stay safe.

CB.

Chidell
04-04-14, 14:14
You can find J's at the northeast corner of Mannheim and Armitage. Three dollar beers and ten dollar dances.

Stay safe.

CB.Thanks for the info.

SouthSideRed
04-04-14, 21:22
Thanks for the info.I have been by there a few times during the afternoon, and it seems pretty empty. Does any one know on what days and times are the dancers there? Also have any of the dancers from the bars down the street wound up at J's?

ChicagoGoer
04-07-14, 01:16
I have been by there a few times during the afternoon, and it seems pretty empty. Does any one know on what days and times are the dancers there? Also have any of the dancers from the bars down the street wound up at J's?They are supposed to have dancers at all hours. If you are looking for peak hours try 5-10 on Thursdays and Fridays. They have 3 or 4 dancers from PP. All of them are ebony flavor. They just recently let go the Colombian and Ericka girl. (Pretty sure that's her name). The only other I've seen is a Mexican dancer named Ruby who worked nights during the week. Tatted up young girl on the fuller side.

Ted101
04-07-14, 01:23
For those who did not know it, this used to be the private rental strip club used by bachelorpartyclub. They really have cleaned the place up and moved some things around. I stopped by the last couple of days to find out more details. They open at 11 am and close at 2 am. They have a full restaurant that runs from 11 am to around 7 pm with a light menu for the balance of time. There are day and night shift girls with more girls at night. The dancers I had were $20, but were above average for the Strip. The only issues I spotted were a lot of call-ins by some of the dancers, so they were shorthanded Saturday night. Also, there seems to be a bit more drama between the girls that are working. The place was not that busy for a Friday and Saturday night. So the competition for the cash must be stressing them out. But just like playpen, there is a IP camera watching the dance nook. The kitchen doors are by the dance area. On Friday, the bouncer / cook was in and out all the time.

Overall, I like the place a lot, but like any other bar with a burlesque license, it does have issues.

Seldon69
04-21-14, 00:19
I used to hit up the Stone Park area about a decade back. OSB, both the old and the new, Bobbys, etc... You could get some serious grindage. Nowadays, the best seems to be Carls, but it seems lame compared to the old days. Any places still good?

KushKrops
04-21-14, 13:07
Was wondering if anybody has been to Allure, I would like to hear a fellow mongors review.

Chicago Monger
04-21-14, 17:53
Was wondering if anybody has been to Allure, I would like to hear a fellow mongors review.Where is allure.

Himes
04-21-14, 20:48
Where is allure.It's near Scores and based on the Yelp reviews (and others via Google) it sounds very similar to Scores. I think this is the place that was in the news sometime ago regarding a dispute with local Nuns. Google "Allure Stone Park" for details.

Chidell
04-29-14, 21:29
Was at Carls last week. Good looking girls and enjoyed the lap dances. Really hope the young bartender starts dancing too.

ChicagoScott
05-22-14, 14:49
That back room at Louie the's is pretty alright. I kind of enjoyed it. 10 minutes for $40 isn't bad. Any chances of extras back there? Plus, the blonde with huge tits is pretty hot!

A couple months back I hit Playpen. I read where they kind of "officially" didn't have girls anymore, but they were still around. And wow, has anyone tried their back room? It was pretty, um, interesting, in a "this is kind of f'd up" way.

Bob521
05-22-14, 19:27
That back room at Louie the's is pretty alright. I kind of enjoyed it. 10 minutes for $40 isn't bad. Any chances of extras back there? Plus, the blonde with huge tits is pretty hot!

A couple months back I hit Playpen. I read where they kind of "officially" didn't have girls anymore, but they were still around. And wow, has anyone tried their back room? It was pretty, um, interesting, in a "this is kind of f'd up" way.You said it!

Whiskey Priest
05-24-14, 14:02
A couple months back I hit Playpen. I read where they kind of "officially" didn't have girls anymore, but they were still around. And wow, has anyone tried their back room? It was pretty, um, interesting, in a "this is kind of f'd up" way.I'm afraid to ask.

Ohboy
05-25-14, 14:06
I'm not afraid to ask. Is the backroom worth the money? PM me if you don't want to post in the open forum.

SouthSideRed
05-25-14, 18:58
I'm not afraid to ask. Is the backroom worth the money? PM me if you don't want to post in the open forum.Are we talking Playpen or Louie D's? I have been reading about the back room at Louie's.

ChicagoScott
05-26-14, 01:01
Louie the's has a backroom, and from reading here, it sounds like it has been there a while. Topless, $40 for 10 minutes, but she purposely faced the timer away, so it was probably more like 6-7 minutes. Hands could roam, and it was pretty hot. They openly offered it.

Playpen also has a backroom. Seems like they're trying to be like Louie the's, only theirs isn't advertised, more of a "if you're a regular" thing (although for $10 to the bartender, you can become a regular real fast). The "interesting" part is, it's merely a closet / back room of sorts, with mop buckets & crap, and a bar stool. She invited me to whip it out, but then a second later said there was no chance at extra's be / see of the camera. WTF? So, I put 'er away & enjoyed the awkwardness of being in a closet at Playpen, and dreaded the walk of shame back out.

Hope that helps.

Al Melrose
05-26-14, 02:00
Louie the's has a backroom, and from reading here, it sounds like it has been there a while. Topless, $40 for 10 minutes, but she purposely faced the timer away, so it was probably more like 6-7 minutes. Hands could roam, and it was pretty hot. They openly offered it.

Playpen also has a backroom. Seems like they're trying to be like Louie the's, only theirs isn't advertised, more of a "if you're a regular" thing (although for $10 to the bartender, you can become a regular real fast). The "interesting" part is, it's merely a closet / back room of sorts, with mop buckets & crap, and a bar stool. She invited me to whip it out, but then a second later said there was no chance at extra's be / see of the camera. WTF? So, I put 'er away & enjoyed the awkwardness of being in a closet at Playpen, and dreaded the walk of shame back out.

Hope that helps.I am trying to figure out where the Pigpen backroom could be. Perhaps they have reconfigured the girls' dressing room. Lack of funds has grounded me, but found baloney for 50 cents a pound at Ultra today, maybe I can afford a trip out in a week or two.

I remember the old days when whipping it out was allowed at both Louie's and Pigpen and encouraged at Bobby's. Heck I had full service at the old Bobby's a few times.

Ohboy
06-02-14, 09:41
Got off the night shift a little early and decided to check out Mannheim Road. First stop J's. I walk in and 3 girls are in the vestibule yelling into a phone. Seems someone was disrespected. I went in and had a beer served by a good looking bartender showing a lot of clevage. Had 2 beers, no one asked if I wanted a dance, the loud girls sat together at the end of the bar texting someone, and I left. Next stop Playpen for a couple beers. I have stopped there this same time {fri. Night into sat. Am. } the past 2 weeks and didn't expect to see anyone. Turns out it was girls night out. 3 girls workin' 2 of them drunk. I talked to all of them and observed when they talked to other customers. The 2 guys next to me were trying hard for some lovin, and one went in back. It looked like they payed $5 to the bartender and I don't know what to the girl. A different girl asked me if I wanted to go in back and said it was $20 for the bartender, so I declined. Don't know what happens and I did not time the other guys visit so I don't know how long it lasts back there.

Bob521
06-02-14, 16:34
I am trying to figure out where the Pigpen backroom could be. Perhaps they have reconfigured the girls' dressing room. Lack of funds has grounded me, but found baloney for 50 cents a pound at Ultra today, maybe I can afford a trip out in a week or two.

I remember the old days when whipping it out was allowed at both Louie's and Pigpen and encouraged at Bobby's. Heck I had full service at the old Bobby's a few times. It's their kitchen / storage room. Mops, cleaning supplies, etc. Not reconfigured, about the most disgusting place you can imagine. I can't speak about what you will get when you go back there. That's between you and her. But there's room for 1 person. (2 counting the girl. Although I suppose you could tip the $10 bartender and go in alone!

Anyway, everyone in the bar will see you go into the back room and come back in. Well - however long you can stomach it. I mean it really is creepy.

ChicagoScott
06-03-14, 23:47
Excellent description! That pretty much covers my original statement of 'It was pretty, um, interesting, in a "this is kind of f'd up" way. '.

If you like those creepy / dirty moments in life, give it a shot!

It's their kitchen / storage room. Mops, cleaning supplies, etc. Not reconfigured, about the most disgusting place you can imagine. I can't speak about what you will get when you go back there. That's between you and her. But there's room for 1 person. (2 counting the girl. Although I suppose you could tip the $10 bartender and go in alone!

Anyway, everyone in the bar will see you go into the back room and come back in. Well - however long you can stomach it. I mean it really is creepy.

Bozack
06-05-14, 11:18
Excellent description! That pretty much covers my original statement of 'It was pretty, um, interesting, in a "this is kind of f'd up" way. '.

If you like those creepy / dirty moments in life, give it a shot!Sounds sleazy. Bozack like sleazy.

Ohboy
06-05-14, 19:06
I had some free time on Mon. And decided to tour the local spots. Started at about 7 pm. First was louies. Had 2 drinks and was not approached for a dance 4 dancers on duty, 3 were at the end of the bar talking. Next was playpen. 3 girls working, 2 eating dinner. Moving on, I stopped at bobbys. Finally someone I wanted to see. Eva! Had a couple dances with her. Great as always. Left happy. Finally stopped at Js 3 girls working, all very busy talking and texting at the end of bar. Left after 2 beers.

StanCopier
06-06-14, 11:38
I had some free time on Mon. And decided to tour the local spots. Started at about 7 pm. First was louies. Had 2 drinks and was not approached for a dance 4 dancers on duty, 3 were at the end of the bar talking. Next was playpen. 3 girls working, 2 eating dinner. Moving on, I stopped at bobbys. Finally someone I wanted to see. Eva! Had a couple dances with her. Great as always. Left happy. Finally stopped at Js 3 girls working, all very busy talking and texting at the end of bar. Left after 2 beers.Why do they even bother? I'm sure they would rather be somewhere else most of the time, but while the're there, make it work and earn some dough.

SouthSideRed
06-06-14, 22:16
Why do they even bother? I'm sure they would rather be somewhere else most of the time, but while the're there, make it work and earn some dough.This is one of my pet peeves about these places, girls just sitting around. I can't even count how many times I have walked into some of these places to find hot girls working, but they are just sitting down and doing whatever. Then you hear them complaining that they are not making any money. When I first starting going to these places, the girls would start at one of the bar and ask every customer there if they wanted a dance. Wait awhile and start all over again. Now they just ask one or two guys if they wanted a dance and then go park themselves somewhere.

Chidell
06-09-14, 17:21
This is one of my pet peeves about these places, girls just sitting around. I can't even count how many times I have walked into some of these places to find hot girls working, but they are just sitting down and doing whatever. Then you hear them complaining that they are not making any money. When I first starting going to these places, the girls would start at one of the bar and ask every customer there if they wanted a dance. Wait awhile and start all over again. Now they just ask one or two guys if they wanted a dance and then go park themselves somewhere.Most of these girls depend on their regulars. They will be talking to a first timer and spending time (if that happens) but as soon as their regular walks in, they rush out to him so that the other gals won't get their hands on them.

Bob521
06-10-14, 00:06
Most of these girls depend on their regulars. They will be talking to a first timer and spending time (if that happens) but as soon as their regular walks in, they rush out to him so that the other gals won't get their hands on them.Agree with Chidell. Especially with the places in Melrose Park / Stone Park etc. Just like with the other entertainment places in this forum, you have to invest time and $ to have success. Once you become a regular, you may be getting take-out. I could propose the theory that girls don't welcome rejection. Who does? So they figure if you want a dance you will go to them. In the clubs with a stage, if I'm the new guy, I always go to the stage and tip the dancer a buck and tell her it was a nice dance. There was a low key club in Minneapolis where I'd travel to and I would actually take a book and sit off to the side and read. Every girl in the club would come over and talk. Mostly about books they liked, etc. College girls. We would have a great time. So its mostly about finding a way to connect and not to look like every other guy in the bar.

Mothman5150
06-10-14, 08:45
I use to go to these bars and even dated one of the girls for a little while. If you want to get them off their ass's and giving you attention buy them a couple drinks. They were more interested in getting free drinks than giving a dance. Of course. After a couple drinks and some conversation the dace was always better.

Chidell
06-16-14, 15:34

If you like those creepy / dirty moments in life, give it a shot!Been very long since I stepped into playpen. I should have not broken that streak. Went in on wed evening. Saw a patron being walked into the small storage. Yup. Not doing that!

Seldon69
06-16-14, 20:30
Been very long since I stepped into playpen. I should have not broken that streak. Went in on wed evening. Saw a patron being walked into the small storage. Yup. Not doing that!See that just sounds awesome. If anyone has info on what's available, give me a shout.

Bob521
06-16-14, 21:34
Its the same girls as before. And a scuzzy storage area, no door. Would not recommend.

See that just sounds awesome. If anyone has info on what's available, give me a shout.

Seldon69
06-17-14, 00:10
Its the same girls as before. And a scuzzy storage area, no door. Would not recommend.Same goes for Louie the's?

Bob521
06-17-14, 00:26
Same goes for Louie the's?Never tried there. Sorry. Can't imagine anything creepier than PP, tho.

Jasper Malloy
06-17-14, 02:17
Its the same girls as before. And a scuzzy storage area, no door. Would not recommend.You know, as dirty and disgusting as I might feel afterwards, I can think of a couple of girls from my times there that I'd be willing to forget about the surroundings with.

Of course, none of those girls are likely to be around at this point.

I mean, it can't possibly be worse than CT's. Can it?

Bob521
06-17-14, 09:40
I guess my thinking was if the same person would (lets say hypothetically) see you off campus (in a hypothetical motel or apartment) for the same compensation, why waste money in the storage room of a bar.

You know, as dirty and disgusting as I might feel afterwards, I can think of a couple of girls from my times there that I'd be willing to forget about the surroundings with.

I mean, it can't possibly be worse than CT's. Can it?

Hobby Lover
06-17-14, 10:29
I went to Pigpen last week and then Louies the next day.

Wound up in the storage room at the Pigpen, totally sleazy but I was grinded to completion. She offered for a bonus I could whip it out but I declined.

She also offered to sell me me some pot and blow if I wanted (totally forget her name, thick white girl with dark brown hair). I asked her for takeout and she says she doesn't do that.

At Louies, I didn't know about the backroom and wasn't offered it there, got some action though. I was kind of flush with money so it was decent.

I asked three of them if they offer take out, two of them said yes and I have digits. I didn't take them up on the takeout yet so I don't know how it would go but was quoted $$ for an hour.

YMMV.

I'm not going to share digits without permission but I'll tell seniors in PM who the girls are.

Shannalicous
06-21-14, 18:19
If your into Tgirls CD and TS, TGirl Night CLUB is located in the "Party Room" at 15th Ave Bookstore Sundays 5 pm-11 and some Fridays.

Adult Parties. No solicitation.

TgirlnightCLUB.com328067.

Jasper Malloy
06-23-14, 15:45
You know, as dirty and disgusting as I might feel afterwards, I can think of a couple of girls from my times there that I'd be willing to forget about the surroundings with.

I mean, it can't possibly be worse than CT's. Can it?So, to follow-up. I went and checked things out at my beloved Pen. The bar is still the bar. As for the rest, you'll feel dirtier than it really is. And no, it's nowhere near CT's level of scummyness. That place still exists in a league of its own. Unfortunately, the selection was very poor. For me, it's a no-go.

Rockout
06-23-14, 16:51
I went to Pigpen last week and then Louies the next day.

Wound up in the storage room at the Pigpen, totally sleazy but I was grinded to completion. She offered for a bonus I could whip it out but I declined.

She also offered to sell me me some pot and blow if I wanted (totally forget her name, thick white girl with dark brown hair). I asked her for takeout and she says she doesn't do that.

At Louies, I didn't know about the backroom and wasn't offered it there, got some action though. I was kind of flush with money so it was decent.

I asked three of them if they offer take out, two of them said yes and I have digits. I didn't take them up on the takeout yet so I don't know how it would go but was quoted $$ for an hour.

YMMV.

I'm not going to share digits without permission but I'll tell seniors in PM who the girls are.How much was thw bonus to whip it out?

Bob521
06-26-14, 00:25
How much was thw bonus to whip it out?Should not go back there without first negotiating the deal. If the girl does not suggest an agreeable arrangement, simply say "no thanks". Like all other clubs, each girl is an entrepreneur. That is to stay there is no such thing as a price list. I bet if you were so inclined, you could talk two girls to go back there with you. That said, it is the most disgusting, buzz kill room you could imagine. As they say: "Get a room".