PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Kunderu
09-18-17, 09:49
Well, this is not the usalapdanceguide website. I think most of us are here looking for info on take out. I have had experiences with a few people from J's and Playpen and a couple from Bobby's, though the Bobby's girls no longer work there, so I'm looking for new info. I heard that Sally is an attractive latin dancer but was not sure if anyone has had any experiences with her outside the bar. I would be more than happy to trade information through PM if you are not comfortable discussing here.
Did somebody make you a mod and I wasn't told? I know you think you're something because you registered your user a long time ago but if you want to tell guys how they should posting you need to post more than once a year.

A2

UBeMyFriend99
09-20-17, 16:51
Anyone remember or know of a place on lake street in stonepark that used to be on the second floor over a bank. When I was younger it was a bikini bar and the bartender use to say "fun" things happened on occasion. I was really young and thought he was full of shit believing nothing like that could ever happen. Well older now and wiser, I think. LOL. Just curious. At the time a dancer did take my fingers and press them right between her lower lips and grind on them. I a about had a heart attack and instant wood all at once.

Scott40
09-20-17, 20:39
Anyone remember or know of a place on lake street in stonepark that used to be on the second floor over a bank. When I was younger it was a bikini bar and the bartender use to say "fun" things happened on occasion. I was really young and thought he was full of shit believing nothing like that could ever happen. Well older now and wiser, I think. LOL. Just curious. At the time a dancer did take my fingers and press them right between her lower lips and grind on them. I a about had a heart attack and instant wood all at once.The only place that fits your description that I can think of is the old One Step Beyond on Lake St. But that wasn't over a bank and it was in Melrose Park not Stone Park. It's true that a lot of fun could be had when the second floor was open at OSB and I had some fun times there. They also had a bamboo screen that dances were given behind there at one point, I think but there wasn't a bamboo screen when I started going there.

ChicagoScott
09-20-17, 21:58
Are you talking about One Step Beyond, or OSB as we called it?

Anyone remember or know of a place on lake street in stonepark that used to be on the second floor over a bank. When I was younger it was a bikini bar and the bartender use to say "fun" things happened on occasion. I was really young and thought he was full of shit believing nothing like that could ever happen. Well older now and wiser, I think. LOL. Just curious. At the time a dancer did take my fingers and press them right between her lower lips and grind on them. I a about had a heart attack and instant wood all at once.

Roscoe23
09-21-17, 09:48
Anyone remember or know of a place on lake street in stonepark that used to be on the second floor over a bank. When I was younger it was a bikini bar and the bartender use to say "fun" things happened on occasion. I was really young and thought he was full of shit believing nothing like that could ever happen. Well older now and wiser, I think. LOL. Just curious. At the time a dancer did take my fingers and press them right between her lower lips and grind on them. I a about had a heart attack and instant wood all at once.Has to be OSB, it was next to a bank on the south side of Lake St. Up stairs was not always open but downstairs was. It is amazing that the place stayed around as long as it did being right across from an elementary school!!

Scott40
09-21-17, 16:07
Has to be OSB, it was next to a bank on the south side of Lake St. Up stairs was not always open but downstairs was. It is amazing that the place stayed around as long as it did being right across from an elementary school!!Yeah, a bank was right down the block from OSB. I didn't like the fact that it was across from an elementary school and had a feeling that it would close at some point which it did but I was also amazed that it stayed open as long as it did. Another short-lived place called Oasis opened up in Melrose Park after OSB closed but it just wasn't the same and ended up closing.

It would be nice if another place similar to OSB opened up but in a location that isn't near an elementary school or school in general. Kids and adult fun definitely don't mix.

StanCopier
11-07-17, 12:21
I have not had time to make it back to J's or Playpen in awhile. Is the area dead right now, too much LE presence?

NiceChicaGaGuy
11-07-17, 16:26
I have not had time to make it back to J's or Playpen in awhile. Is the area dead right now, too much LE presence?My last experience with Playpen was a few weeks ago and I'm staying clear for a while. No LE issues but the two girls at the bar. The usual two. Were dead drunk and sloppy as hell. I haven't been to J's yet but I'm ready to give it a try. I really miss the Bobby's of about 15 years ago (and the Playpen of that time, too, now that I think of it.).

StanleyStankas
11-09-17, 11:44
My last experience with Playpen was a few weeks ago and I'm staying clear for a while. No LE issues but the two girls at the bar. The usual two. Were dead drunk and sloppy as hell. I haven't been to J's yet but I'm ready to give it a try. I really miss the Bobby's of about 15 years ago (and the Playpen of that time, too, now that I think of it.).Good to know as its been about that many years since I walked into playpen or carl's. Close to them all just hadn't had the desire to go in. Will go with any seniors and buy the first round.

SouthSideRed
11-09-17, 19:01
I have not had time to make it back to J's or Playpen in awhile. Is the area dead right now, too much LE presence?Was in Bobby's a few weeks ago on the weekend. The only dancer that I recognized was Jeanie, there were some other decent looking dancers. Those dancers were just sitting at the bar or playing pool and not really making the rounds. Just one beer and out the door I went, ended up at J's was a little but better.

Chi Guy X
11-12-17, 23:07
Was at PlayPen the other night, maybe 6 pm. Jodi was there, friendly as usual. A couple of new girls, at least to me. Danielle, tall, with black / red hair. Does a rather nice lap.

Mayor Quimby
11-19-17, 14:05
Stopped in to PP this weekend. They have a new dancer that I recommend avoiding. She use to be at J's & she's a total scam artist. I wrote about her back in January. She scammed me back then, pulled the "you owe me 100" when it was really 40. Found out she was banned from J's as well as Carl's & Bobby's. She went by the name Dayna / Dana, don't know if she is using the same name at PP. Turns out she was promising take out then scamming the guys that went for it. She's tall sort of slim (by PP's standards anyway) with sort a thick booty. She has sort of a round face. She apparently has some "habits" & goes rather psycho when she partakes. She scared the hell out of me. Too bad, I had been enjoying PP lately but don't plan to in while that one is there.

Mrportage1980
11-20-17, 03:37
Stopped in to PP this weekend. They have a new dancer that I recommend avoiding. She use to be at J's & she's a total scam artist. I wrote about her back in January. She scammed me back then, pulled the "you owe me 100" when it was really 40. Found out she was banned from J's as well as Carl's & Bobby's. She went by the name Dayna / Dana, don't know if she is using the same name at PP. Turns out she was promising take out then scamming the guys that went for it. She's tall sort of slim (by PP's standards anyway) with sort a thick booty. She has sort of a round face. She apparently has some "habits" & goes rather psycho when she partakes. She scared the hell out of me. Too bad, I had been enjoying PP lately but don't plan to in while that one is there.I stopped by a couple times and yea I know the Dana you are talking about (I have her number, last four = 9807) I was going to partake at and takeout but spidey senses went off and didn't not follow thru (thank god), anyway she quoted 2 benjamins and I laughed then dropped to 1. 25 but like I said something told me it would not be good- I believe she lives in westchester. Claims she was a track runner before, I will say she is a cute early 30's light skin and black girl about 5'5" and 140 pounds nice legs and booty. Too bad she seems like a bad situation if you get it nvolved, anyway be careful guys. I like black dancer named magic at J's.

Jc2490
11-20-17, 15:03
Stopped in to PP this weekend. They have a new dancer that I recommend avoiding. She use to be at J's & she's a total scam artist. I wrote about her back in January. She scammed me back then, pulled the "you owe me 100" when it was really 40. Found out she was banned from J's as well as Carl's & Bobby's. She went by the name Dayna / Dana, don't know if she is using the same name at PP. Turns out she was promising take out then scamming the guys that went for it. She's tall sort of slim (by PP's standards anyway) with sort a thick booty. She has sort of a round face. She apparently has some "habits" & goes rather psycho when she partakes. She scared the hell out of me. Too bad, I had been enjoying PP lately but don't plan to in while that one is there.Dana is all right if you don't pay any attention to all her BS. She will take care of business right at the bar.

Mayor Quimby
11-20-17, 16:23
I stopped by a couple times and yea I know the Dana you are talking about (I have her number, last four = 9807) I was going to partake at and takeout but spidey senses went off and didn't not follow thru (thank god), anyway she quoted 2 benjamins and I laughed then dropped to 1. 25 but like I said something told me it would not be good- I believe she lives in westchester. Claims she was a track runner before, I will say she is a cute early 30's light skin and black girl about 5'5" and 140 pounds nice legs and booty. Too bad she seems like a bad situation if you get it nvolved, anyway be careful guys. I like black dancer named magic at J's.You dodged a bullet. I've had conversation with other dancers, bartenders, & customerys about her. She's notorious for quoting you a price then demanding more & threatening to make a scene, tantrums, in a big way if you don't cave in. She did use to be a hot shot track runner. Another dancer told me her real name. Out of curiosity I checked out her F B page. For those of you who do it dances from her, watch your pockets as her hands are roaming.

Mrportage1980
11-20-17, 18:24
You dodged a bullet. I've had conversation with other dancers, bartenders, & customerys about her. She's notorious for quoting you a price then demanding more & threatening to make a scene, tantrums, in a big way if you don't cave in. She did use to be a hot shot track runner. Another dancer told me her real name. Out of curiosity I checked out her F B page. For those of you who do it dances from her, watch your pockets as her hands are roaming.This is what this forum is about, sharing good info. Anyway since we're at it you know anyone else that might do a little takeout sans the psycho attitude? I did takeout w Ally but wanted to try something new. Ally is sweet lady but she can space out sometimes, she told me hot "Nathalie" does takeout but I seem to miss her the times I have gone to playpen.

Sam Singer
11-21-17, 01:16
I was in the neighborhood and remembered some good things that I read of late about the pen and decided to check it out. The Latina bartender greeted me like an old friend and immediately signaled that she is available for a dance. Initially she wanted $20 for a dance but finally agreed to 2 dances for $20. Very good dances with liberal access to assets top and bottom. Got the indication that more can be had.

Mrportage1980
11-21-17, 05:19
I was in the neighborhood and remembered some good things that I read of late about the pen and decided to check it out. The Latina bartender greeted me like an old friend and immediately signaled that she is available for a dance. Initially she wanted $20 for a dance but finally agreed to 2 dances for $20. Very good dances with liberal access to assets top and bottom. Got the indication that more can be had.Hey was that latina bartender named Lela? A little on The chunky side? She is known that flash her breasts but like her said a little mother and the chunky so de, sweet but not my style. What time did you go at?

Jc2490
11-21-17, 12:23
Hey was that latina bartender named Lela? A little on The chunky side? She is known that flash her breasts but like her said a little mother and the chunky so de, sweet but not my style. What time did you go at?There is definitely a lot more on the menu with Lela. She is chunky and a bit flighty, but she's a sweetie.

Mayor Quimby
11-21-17, 15:21
This is what this forum is about, sharing good info. Anyway since we're at it you know anyone else that might do a little takeout sans the psycho attitude? I did takeout w Ally but wanted to try something new. Ally is sweet lady but she can space out sometimes, she told me hot "Nathalie" does takeout but I seem to miss her the times I have gone to playpen.I've been looking to find someone as well. No one available that interests me. There's a fresh face at J's lately. She goes by Angela. I'd say late 20's and a real hot MILF look. I have no idea if she is up for otc and have been afraid to ask. Don't want to scare her off since she's so new. May have to try dropping hints to her. I think she'd want a lot because she asks a lot for her dances which are hi mileage. She'll negotiate on slow days though.

Sam Singer
11-22-17, 00:08
Hey was that latina bartender named Lela? A little on The chunky side? She is known that flash her breasts but like her said a little mother and the chunky so de, sweet but not my style. What time did you go at?Yes, Lela. I went at around 8. She is a bit chunky but not by much. Sweet and outgoing lady. She said she works from 3 to 10 except Th and Fri. As Jc says below, she has more to offer. She is my type and I am thinking about it, let me see.

Mrportage1980
11-22-17, 08:08
I've been looking to find someone as well. No one available that interests me. There's a fresh face at J's lately. She goes by Angela. I'd say late 20's and a real hot MILF look. I have no idea if she is up for otc and have been afraid to ask. Don't want to scare her off since she's so new. May have to try dropping hints to her. I think she'd want a lot because she asks a lot for her dances which are hi mileage. She'll negotiate on slow days though.Is Angela dancing during the afternoons or nights? I don't like going in the afternoon bc I had a falling out w one of the dancers, otherwise I stop in at night once in a while to get a dance from Magic, tall black thick girl that is sweet and looks a little nice thick since dropping the recent baby weight. Magic is trying to help me w a little takeout with another ebony named kimmie. We will see what happens, sometimes you got to give this hobby of ours a little time.

Mayor Quimby
11-22-17, 13:58
Is Angela dancing during the afternoons or nights? I don't like going in the afternoon bc I had a falling out w one of the dancers, otherwise I stop in at night once in a while to get a dance from Magic, tall black thick girl that is sweet and looks a little nice thick since dropping the recent baby weight. Magic is trying to help me w a little takeout with another ebony named kimmie. We will see what happens, sometimes you got to give this hobby of ours a little time.She is usually there late nights. Long dark hair, slim with a nicely shaped butt. She'll start off asking 40 per song. If it's slow you can get her down to 20, sometimes she'll do a deal like 3 for 50.

StanCopier
12-01-17, 18:18
Decided to make the rounds earlier this week after work.

Stopped at Bobby's for the first time in years. It was crowded and saw around 8 girls. The crowd made me feel uncomfortable so after staying ten minutes I had a drink and left before anyone came to talk to me.

Went to J's next and saw a few familiar faces who had given me dances before but was approached by a young black girl. I can't remember her name, but they call her "Foreplay" because she will not provide any extras, just a dance, before the guys get "real dances" from the others. Nice girl but talked too much and I left out of exhaustion. She blatantly said many girls are giving extras in the dance area, but even more than most of us think.

Finally hit Playplen and talked to Lela for a short time as she ran customer to customer, but no girls were there yet.

Grumpy83
12-20-17, 07:43
Took a drive to Playpen last night, pulled into the lot and the lights were off. No cars in the lot. This was around 6:30 pm. On the way home I pulled into J's and noticed that they changed the name on their sign. I didn't know what to expect but once inside everything was the same. Sparkle came over to say hello, grabbed a dance, got a nice finish and out the door. Carl's parking lot was full but based on reviews I haven't partaken there.

Pedorro
12-20-17, 17:49
Took a drive to Playpen last night, pulled into the lot and the lights were off. No cars in the lot. This was around 6:30 pm. On the way home I pulled into J's and noticed that they changed the name on their sign. I didn't know what to expect but once inside everything was the same. Sparkle came over to say hello, grabbed a dance, got a nice finish and out the door. Carl's parking lot was full but based on reviews I haven't partaken there.I prefer Carl's over J's. They have much better talent but YMMV for sure.

StanCopier
12-21-17, 15:43
Stopped in the past week during the day and met a Hispanic girl, named Tanya. Smoking hot body, should be at a gentleman's club. Got a ten minute dance in back with a little hand action for 50. Not much of a connection, but appreciated the effort.

Bozack
12-21-17, 19:59
"I'm on my period, so you can just finger my asshole".

The decadence.

Jc2490
12-22-17, 00:14
"I'm on my period, so you can just finger my asshole".

The decadence.Reading that, almost made me puke a little bit in my mouth! LOL!!

Mayor Quimby
12-22-17, 02:40
Decided to stop in Playpen tonight. Pulled in to an empty parking lot & the building was dark. Headed over to Carl's instead. Was talking to the bartender & was told PP was shut down. The liquor license was pulled which probably means it's for good. Too bad, there were some fun times there in the past.

Mrportage1980
12-23-17, 18:32
Decided to stop in Playpen tonight. Pulled in to an empty parking lot & the building was dark. Headed over to Carl's instead. Was talking to the bartender & was told PP was shut down. The liquor license was pulled which probably means it's for good. Too bad, there were some fun times there in the past.I should have taken a pic but the note on the door read "closed" due to water break at Playpen's. Anyway headed to J's and offered. 40 for 3 songs w Gigi. 30 ish Puerto Rican lady with huge tatas, anyway roaming allowed and she played with the boys. Overall good experience, this was Friday night at like midnight.

StanCopier
12-29-17, 16:22
Sparkle is at J's right now for anyone who would like to brave the weather and get a freaky dance or two.

Bbbuddy
01-01-18, 02:05
Now I remember why I hardly ever got a dance with Adrianna at playpen. She said it was her first night a J's so I took pity on her. Very uninspired dance and got a distinct bad smell from the coo hue area. That's a deal breaker for sure.

NiceChicaGaGuy
01-03-18, 03:57
Now I remember why I hardly ever got a dance with Adrianna at playpen. She said it was her first night a J's so I took pity on her. Very uninspired dance and got a distinct bad smell from the coo hue area. That's a deal breaker for sure.Adrianna was kind of fun and sexy the first time I saw her at Playpen, maybe a year ago. Last time I was there, about a month ago, she was sloppy drunk and had the odor you mentioned. She's basically pretty cool but has really let things. Like hygiene. Go. I hope she turns things around because she really had a sharp sense of humor a while back.

SouthSideRed
01-03-18, 18:50
I wish there was such a thing as a dancer directory, just to see where they are working at. I met so many great dancers just to never find them at the same bar ever again. That being said, does any one know what happened to Raven that was working at J's awhile ago?

StanCopier
01-03-18, 19:18
Hit J's this afternoon and it was dead. Five patrons, two girls. Grabbed a good dance with Hennessy, cute and petite Latina who has worked there awhile. Other girl was long haired black girl who wasn't working the room very much so didn't talk to her.

Rajput Singh
01-07-18, 16:38
Adrianna was kind of fun and sexy the first time I saw her at Playpen, maybe a year ago. Last time I was there, about a month ago, she was sloppy drunk and had the odor you mentioned. She's basically pretty cool but has really let things. Like hygiene. Go. I hope she turns things around because she really had a sharp sense of humor a while back.She is still and always a sloppy drunk. She tried to dance with me last week and I told her no, then she started getting moddy. And last month, and I did get a dance from her by mistake and will never do that again.

StanCopier
01-11-18, 17:35
J's is starting to make me nervous with all the yelling and dancer weight loss occurring, so I hit Bobby's this week and met Jaden. Tall AA, one face piercing, said she's been there awhile. Went for two dances and she did not disappoint.

Bbbuddy
01-17-18, 02:36
So there's about about 8 guys and 8 dancers. This one angela comes up and she has a nice ass even though she looks a little tough in the face. She asks if I'm getting dances and I said yeah in a little bit. So about 10 minutes and I say you want to go do one? That's when she says, oh by the way my dances are $30 . Well on principle I refuse since many ladies here give a hell of a dance for $20. So instead of getting a few $20 dances she walks around making no money. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Mayor Quimby
01-17-18, 18:09
So there's about about 8 guys and 8 dancers. This one angela comes up and she has a nice ass even though she looks a little tough in the face. She asks if I'm getting dances and I said yeah in a little bit. So about 10 minutes and I say you want to go do one? That's when she says, oh by the way my dances are $30 . Well on principle I refuse since many ladies here give a hell of a dance for $20. So instead of getting a few $20 dances she walks around making no money. Pretty stupid if you ask me.Funny thing is, at 30 she was offering you a deal. She usually wants 40 per song. There have been times when she was willing to cut a deal like 3 for 60 but you have to be willing to negotiate, & probably only when she's had a slow night overall. Once you're past that part, she's a fun dance. She allows lot's of roaming & exploring. I don't know if she'll do otc. Been afraid to ask since she expects 40 per song, I can't imagine what she'd expect for that.

Jc2490
01-17-18, 18:30
So there's about about 8 guys and 8 dancers. This one angela comes up and she has a nice ass even though she looks a little tough in the face. She asks if I'm getting dances and I said yeah in a little bit. So about 10 minutes and I say you want to go do one? That's when she says, oh by the way my dances are $30 . Well on principle I refuse since many ladies here give a hell of a dance for $20. So instead of getting a few $20 dances she walks around making no money. Pretty stupid if you ask me.That's crazy on her part. I haven't been there in a month or so, but I've always had girls that would offer 2 for $30 or 3 for $40. All I've had to do was turn them down a time or two.

Mayor Quimby
01-18-18, 13:20
That's crazy on her part. I haven't been there in a month or so, but I've always had girls that would offer 2 for $30 or 3 for $40. All I've had to do was turn them down a time or two.They're all letting egos run the show. Back in the 90's, they'd dance for 5. The girls were dancing non-stop. At 5-10 per song, they'd probably be making money every minute. I was recently at Temptations in Gary during an afternoon. The ladies were doing songs for 5 per song. Nobody turned them down. It was easy to say "keep going". Within a half hour I spent 40 plus tipped her an extra 10. Instead, the girls on Mannheim hold out for 20,30, or even 40 per song. At the end of the day, a dancer doing 5-10 ea. Will likely have more to show for it out of the sheer volume. If just one of the bars (J's, Bobby's, etc.) would do a 5 per dance day as an experiment, they could pack the place. As long as they could get the word out, I think it would be win-win. More dances, more patrons, more drinks sold. They'd probably have to cut the dancers fee but in the long run, they'd come out ahead. If it didn't succeed, what's to lose, it's only for 1 day. The problem is the dancers believing they are worth more & would rather sit at the bar & let their asses grow instead of settling for less than they feel they are worth. Just my 2 cents.

Bbbuddy
01-18-18, 15:19
They're all letting egos run the show. Back in the 90's, they'd dance for 5. The girls were dancing non-stop. At 5-10 per song, they'd probably be making money every minute. I was recently at Temptations in Gary during an afternoon. The ladies were doing songs for 5 per song. Nobody turned them down. It was easy to say "keep going". Within a half hour I spent 40 plus tipped her an extra 10. Instead, the girls on Mannheim hold out for 20,30, or even 40 per song. At the end of the day, a dancer doing 5-10 ea. Will likely have more to show for it out of the sheer volume. If just one of the bars (J's, Bobby's, etc.) would do a 5 per dance day as an experiment, they could pack the place. As long as they could get the word out, I think it would be win-win. More dances, more patrons, more drinks sold. They'd probably have to cut the dancers fee but in the long run, they'd come out ahead. If it didn't succeed, what's to lose, it's only for 1 day. The problem is the dancers believing they are worth more & would rather sit at the bar & let their asses grow instead of settling for less than they feel they are worth. Just my 2 cents.We were just talking about this on 2 snowny nights when only 2 dancers came in. The discussion was more like cutting show fee on Sundays and Mondays but cutting dance fee would probably bring in more guys. My point on Angela charging $30 is she didn't even give a little preview at the table to get me interested. When I compared to other dancers who come over and talk for awhile and get me "up" for the dance I'm not as into the straight forward approach. I'm also not paying $30 to find out if it will be a satisfying time when I know with others for $20 it's absolutely is.

SouthSideRed
01-18-18, 22:31
We were just talking about this on 2 snowny nights when only 2 dancers came in. The discussion was more like cutting show fee on Sundays and Mondays but cutting dance fee would probably bring in more guys. My point on Angela charging $30 is she didn't even give a little preview at the table to get me interested. When I compared to other dancers who come over and talk for awhile and get me "up" for the dance I'm not as into the straight forward approach. I'm also not paying $30 to find out if it will be a satisfying time when I know with others for $20 it's absolutely is.I have been duped into a dance by getting a great preview while sitting at the bar, only to find out that the dance actually sucked. I always feel weird asking the dancer how much she requests for a dance, never go more than two for thirty.

Jc2490
01-19-18, 02:44
We were just talking about this on 2 snowny nights when only 2 dancers came in. The discussion was more like cutting show fee on Sundays and Mondays but cutting dance fee would probably bring in more guys. My point on Angela charging $30 is she didn't even give a little preview at the table to get me interested. When I compared to other dancers who come over and talk for awhile and get me "up" for the dance I'm not as into the straight forward approach. I'm also not paying $30 to find out if it will be a satisfying time when I know with others for $20 it's absolutely is.A lot of the girls will even give you a flat rate just to get you off. Good deal if you have whiskey dick.

Bbbuddy
01-21-18, 01:14
I have been duped into a dance by getting a great preview while sitting at the bar, only to find out that the dance actually sucked. I always feel weird asking the dancer how much she requests for a dance, never go more than two for thirty.Yeah the older angela that wears the gloves does that. Then you go to back and it's two pricesand $30 if you want maximum contact.

Jc2490
01-21-18, 10:37
Yeah the older angela that wears the gloves does that. Then you go to back and it's two pricesand $30 if you want maximum contact.Does she wear dressy gloves, or just put on a glove when she grabs your junk?

Jasper Malloy
01-22-18, 05:19
Does she wear dressy gloves, or just put on a glove when she grabs your junk?The formal kind of gloves that a lady keeps on with an elegant sort of outfit. Some kind of smooth material, usually to the elbow. That's been her thing for the 15+ years that I've seen her around.

Probably a good thing. I've gotten a dance from her without the gloves, and she has some of the roughest hands on a woman that I've even felt. Like 450 grit.

Cuda70
01-22-18, 12:24
The formal kind of gloves that a lady keeps on with an elegant sort of outfit. Some kind of smooth material, usually to the elbow. That's been her thing for the 15+ years that I've seen her around.

Probably a good thing. I've gotten a dance from her without the gloves, and she has some of the roughest hands on a woman that I've even felt. Like 450 grit.HAHA! I forgot all about her.

Scott40
01-22-18, 19:46
Are you guys referring to the dark-haired, heavier Angela who has worked at Bobby's, Carl's and Playpen and it seems like she has been around forever?

I remember getting dances from her at the old Carl's about 15 years ago and she was likely coked up as she gave me 2 dances then asked for $60. I remember her wearing the black gloves that you're referring to so it probably is the same one. I'm guessing she has to be pushing 50 by now.

Jasper Malloy
01-23-18, 02:35
Are you guys referring to the dark-haired, heavier Angela who has worked at Bobby's, Carl's and Playpen and it seems like she has been around forever?

I remember getting dances from her at the old Carl's about 15 years ago and she was likely coked up as she gave me 2 dances then asked for $60. I remember her wearing the black gloves that you're referring to so it probably is the same one. I'm guessing she has to be pushing 50 by now.This is the one I refer to, yes. Though if she's pushing 50, she's probably pushing it from the other side.

Mayor Quimby
01-23-18, 13:08

I remember getting dances from her at the old Carl's about 15 years ago and she was likely coked up as she gave me 2 dances then asked for $60. I remember her wearing the black gloves that you're referring to so it probably is the same one. I'm guessing she has to be pushing 50 by now.She has been around for close to 20 years. I remember her from when I was a regular in the Mannheim Rd scene in the late 90's. She has become very clingy now. If you get dances from her or even just buy her a drink, she stakes a claim on you so to speak. She'll discourage other girls from you sort of like you're her client. She can be very pushy at times. I am particularly amused when you say no to a dance with her & she says she'll check on you later, then comes back 2-3 minutes later & asks if you're ready now.

SouthSideRed
01-23-18, 18:59
She has been around for close to 20 years. I remember her from when I was a regular in the Mannheim Rd scene in the late 90's. She has become very clingy now. If you get dances from her or even just buy her a drink, she stakes a claim on you so to speak. She'll discourage other girls from you sort of like you're her client. She can be very pushy at times. I am particularly amused when you say no to a dance with her & she says she'll check on you later, then comes back 2-3 minutes later & asks if you're ready now.She always reminded me of Elvira, due to all the black outfits she wears. At Bobby's it was ten bucks a dance years ago, but there is no way she demands thirty a dance. I have run into dancers who monitor who else you get dances from at other bars and then complain that you got more dances from the other girl or accuse of cheating on them.

Boo1969
02-01-18, 19:16
I stop into J's and Bobbys the other day. Had and ok time at each place but Bobbys seemed to have more girls working. Which place has the best looking girls? I may go to Carl's to check it out.

Jc2490
02-01-18, 20:16
I stop into J's and Bobbys the other day. Had and ok time at each place but Bobbys seemed to have more girls working. Which place has the best looking girls? I may go to Carl's to check it out.It all depends on what you're looking for. Carl's and Bobby's might tend to have some cuter girls, but you will probably get more mileage from the girls at J's.

Jc2490
02-11-18, 14:31
I just got a text from one of the girls. Play Pen will reopen tomorrow.

Powerman2
02-18-18, 20:13
Looking to start hitting the bars again on Manheim and Lake soon, but in the past I never was able to get take out. I've been to all over the last ten years. What's the best bar currently to meet women and connect?

Jc2490
02-19-18, 14:55
Looking to start hitting the bars again on Manheim and Lake soon, but in the past I never was able to get take out. I've been to all over the last ten years. What's the best bar currently to meet women and connect?Getting OTC is easy at any of the Manheim strip bars. When they come up to you for a dance and grab your package, just tell them "No thanks, I don't want to drive home with a mess in my pants. " More often than not, they will offer their number to meet OTC. Good luck.

Ump1969
02-19-18, 22:37
FYI- Stopped by Playpen. 8:30, Tuesdau night. Bartender says they reopened last Thursday. 2 customers and no girls. No time span for returning to normal.

Mikka22
02-20-18, 17:35
I just got a text from one of the girls. Play Pen will reopen tomorrow.Have you been back yet? What's the word?

Jc2490
02-21-18, 17:08
Have you been back yet? What's the word?I have not had a chance to get in there yet. One of the dancers has messaged me a few times. I will probably give it a shot this Saturday.

Monopoly2323
02-22-18, 14:48
I stopped in there for lunch. Lunch was pretty good. I like hand cut fries. I don't like that fact no closed off area for a dance.

Jc2490
02-22-18, 16:59
I stopped in there for lunch. Lunch was pretty good. I like hand cut fries. I don't like that fact no closed off area for a dance.J"s dance area isn't too bad when they put a couple of tables and stools in the way to block the view. As long as there aren't any guys hanging around the back wall trying to sneak a peek.

Mayor Quimby
02-22-18, 21:38
I have not had a chance to get in there yet. One of the dancers has messaged me a few times. I will probably give it a shot this Saturday.Stopped in a couple times this week. Sounds like their liquor license is conditional. Hours are 6 pm to 2 am for now. No girls working other than the bartender & she is only serving drinks. I believe they plan to change the name as well. Just a regular bar now. We'll see what time brings.

StanCopier
03-01-18, 18:29
Got to see an old friend at Bobby's this past week. Cristol from J's now works at Bobby's and still gives a fine dance. Very pretty, well spoken woman.

StanCopier
03-01-18, 18:49
Got to see an old friend at Bobby's this past week. Cristol from J's now works at Bobby's and still gives a fine dance. Very pretty, well spoken woman.

Cuda70
03-06-18, 18:39
Any massage parlors in the area? It would be nice to get a massage from a white girl or a Mexican girl instead of the usual Asian.

Ump1969
03-25-18, 19:47
Did an exploratory trip Saturday around 7:30 pm. Sorry to report that previous reports may be accurate. One girl. The bartender. And with jeans on, I doubt she was offering much. One young guy by the jukebox, 2 old guys BSing by the TV. Then something funny happened. The girl and the young guy left for a smoke. The 2 old guys went out. All of a sudden, I was the only person in the place. I was wondering if I should get my own drink, bar tend, or what. I don't see this place surviving unless something changes.

OPIllini
04-01-18, 00:10
Did an exploratory trip Saturday around 7:30 pm. Sorry to report that previous reports may be accurate. One girl. The bartender. And with jeans on, I doubt she was offering much. One young guy by the jukebox, 2 old guys BSing by the TV. Then something funny happened. The girl and the young guy left for a smoke. The 2 old guys went out. All of a sudden, I was the only person in the place. I was wondering if I should get my own drink, bar tend, or what. I don't see this place surviving unless something changes.That's a bummer. I've had some fun times at Playpen. The MILF redhead Colleen was one of my ATF. Hopefully, the management can turn things around, but Stone Park has really made it tough for the Playpen to operate in recent years.

Datsurman
04-02-18, 10:41
Louie still charges 10 per dance. Good value for the price if you go with one of the Hispanic or White girls. I sometimes tip if the dance is high mileage but would never (never ever) pay more than that as base rate for a non-nude dance.

They're all letting egos run the show.

the girls on Mannheim hold out for 20,30, or even 40 per song.

Just my 2 cents.

ChicagoGoer
04-02-18, 18:50
Louie still charges 10 per dance. Good value for the price if you go with one of the Hispanic or White girls. I sometimes tip if the dance is high mileage but would never (never ever) pay more than that as base rate for a non-nude dance.Backroom still available?

Datsurman
04-10-18, 13:43
As always. YMMV.

Backroom still available?

Jc2490
05-20-18, 10:23
Stopped into J's for lunch last week for the first time in a month or 2. It appears that they have blocked off the area where they use to do dances. There is no privacy and a couple of girls were complaining that they can't get away with much anymore. That's the bad news. The good news is that the decline in the number of dances seems to have made the girls much more receptive to giving out their numbers for OTC.

ChicagoGoer
05-22-18, 17:18
Stopped into J's for lunch last week for the first time in a month or 2. It appears that they have blocked off the area where they use to do dances. There is no privacy and a couple of girls were complaining that they can't get away with much anymore. That's the bad news. The good news is that the decline in the number of dances seems to have made the girls much more receptive to giving out their numbers for OTC.Wonder what caused that change. Where is the new area the fun is taking place?

Walker333
05-22-18, 17:24
Wonder what caused that change. Where is the new area the fun is taking place?Someone there mentioned remodeling.

Mayor Quimby
05-22-18, 18:34
So I stopped in on Friday. Got the straight story. Lately the dances have been crazy fun (I can attest to that). Very few rules regarding touchy feely. The dance area was secluded & dark enough to be a lot of fun. It seems some of the girls took things a bit too far. After all, there are 2 cameras in that area. The dance area is now completely sectioned off with a board up type plywood wall. They are planning to put video slots there eventually. The dances are done by the pool table just outside the former dance area. You're out in the open in direct line of sight to the door guy & basically everyone in the bar. I was hoping this was going to be a temporary thing, but when I saw how they built that wall I knew it was permanent.

SouthSideRed
05-28-18, 18:05
So I stopped in on Friday. Got the straight story. Lately the dances have been crazy fun (I can attest to that). Very few rules regarding touchy feely. The dance area was secluded & dark enough to be a lot of fun. It seems some of the girls took things a bit too far. After all, there are 2 cameras in that area. The dance area is now completely sectioned off with a board up type plywood wall. They are planning to put video slots there eventually. The dances are done by the pool table just outside the former dance area. You're out in the open in direct line of sight to the door guy & basically everyone in the bar. I was hoping this was going to be a temporary thing, but when I saw how they built that wall I knew it was permanent.Makes me wonder if they did this to control the dances or just other way to get more money out of the customers. But the thought of getting dances right by the pool table does not really appeal to me.

Mayor Quimby
06-01-18, 17:58
Out of curiosity, I stopped in a few times over the past week. The place has been pretty empty & not many of the regular dancers. I did run in to a dancer I've known for a long time. She's the one that keeps me up to date on everything. Turns out, business seems to have been way down since they closed off the dance area. Apparently they are considering opening it up this weekend. Don't know if it's for sure. To my understanding, the dancers have been told to behave, & tame the dances down. Keep in mind, the dance area has always had 2 cameras mounted right above the dance spots, & it sounds like they will be watched closely. Please keep and mind, none of this is set in stone, I guess time will tell.

ComTech42
06-02-18, 22:48
Has anyone tried Ginger in the back room. PM me.

Moccdawg
06-02-18, 23:25
Out of curiosity, I stopped in a few times over the past week. The place has been pretty empty & not many of the regular dancers. I did run in to a dancer I've known for a long time. She's the one that keeps me up to date on everything. Turns out, business seems to have been way down since they closed off the dance area. Apparently they are considering opening it up this weekend. Don't know if it's for sure. To my understanding, the dancers have been told to behave, & tame the dances down. Keep in mind, the dance area has always had 2 cameras mounted right above the dance spots, & it sounds like they will be watched closely. Please keep and mind, none of this is set in stone, I guess time will tell.While some girls fit my taste, I won't go back. The last time I was there was a few weeks ago. I was sipping my beer and looking up now and then to see if an opportunity arises. Well, some gangbanger was trying to start some bs and fight me for looking at him for not even a 1/4 second. Told him I don't care about him or his conversation, I'm just trying to enjoy myself. I'm going to start trying the other places down the street. He might be taking something or trying to make himself look cool in front of his friend, I just don't think it worth it at the talent has gone down, no back room, and stupid gangbangers.

ChicagoGoer
06-03-18, 18:34
While some girls fit my taste, I won't go back. The last time I was there was a few weeks ago. I was sipping my beer and looking up now and then to see if an opportunity arises. Well, some gangbanger was trying to start some bs and fight me for looking at him for not even a 1/4 second. Told him I don't care about him or his conversation, I'm just trying to enjoy myself. I'm going to start trying the other places down the street. He might be taking something or trying to make himself look cool in front of his friend, I just don't think it worth it at the talent has gone down, no back room, and stupid gangbangers.Most of these bars are running into these problems more commonly. Not sure if it's the cliente of the dancers that brings trouble in or the lack of security. Weekends are getting sketchy especially when going solo.

Mayor Quimby
06-06-18, 01:22
Well, I gave it a couple more trys over the past few days. Board up is still in place. Parking lot & the bar have been empty. Only a couple girls giving very low mileage dances. The girls are pissed since not too many customers want to waste their money on lame dances. They have been rather vocal on what's going on. From what I've been told by a couple dancers, the management is talking about opening the dance area up again but plan to start charging the girls more for their activities back there. Right now the girls pay a flat fee to the house for their shift. If what I've been told by a few dancers is correct, the girls will have to pay a fee each time they go back for a dance & "fined" for anything beyond air dances. If this is true, it just means prices will go up. Some of the girls I've spoken with about this are already making arrangements at other bars (Carl's, Bobby's, Louis, etc). I don't like speculating, especially on a public forum, but I've heard the same story from a few of the girls on different shifts & days. The details have been consistent. I am a firm believer in, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Maybe management will go back to running a bar instead of running the girls.

Mayor Quimby
06-06-18, 01:29
Has anyone tried Ginger in the back room. PM me.I'd possibly be willing to toftt. Can you give a description so I know who to look for? Day / night shift? Thanks.

Jc2490
06-07-18, 12:48
Well, I gave it a couple more trys over the past few days. Board up is still in place. Parking lot & the bar have been empty. Only a couple girls giving very low mileage dances. The girls are pissed since not too many customers want to waste their money on lame dances. They have been rather vocal on what's going on. From what I've been told by a couple dancers, the management is talking about opening the dance area up again but plan to start charging the girls more for their activities back there. Right now the girls pay a flat fee to the house for their shift. If what I've been told by a few dancers is correct, the girls will have to pay a fee each time they go back for a dance & "fined" for anything beyond air dances. If this is true, it just means prices will go up. Some of the girls I've spoken with about this are already making arrangements at other bars (Carl's, Bobby's, Louis, etc). I don't like speculating, especially on a public forum, but I've heard the same story from a few of the girls on different shifts & days. The details have been consistent. I am a firm believer in, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Maybe management will go back to running a bar instead of running the girls.I turn down every dancer that comes around and let them know that I will do NO more dances until they go back to the old room. From the looks of things my last few visits, none of them are doing many dances. The way I figure it is that if enough girls quit or ***** to management, they may have to go back to the way it used to be. BTW, mant of them are still open to OTC activities.

Chisouth
06-08-18, 11:55
Well, I gave it a couple more trys over the past few days. Board up is still in place. Parking lot & the bar have been empty. Only a couple girls giving very low mileage dances. The girls are pissed since not too many customers want to waste their money on lame dances. They have been rather vocal on what's going on. From what I've been told by a couple dancers, the management is talking about opening the dance area up again but plan to start charging the girls more for their activities back there. Right now the girls pay a flat fee to the house for their shift. If what I've been told by a few dancers is correct, the girls will have to pay a fee each time they go back for a dance & "fined" for anything beyond air dances. If this is true, it just means prices will go up. Some of the girls I've spoken with about this are already making arrangements at other bars (Carl's, Bobby's, Louis, etc). I don't like speculating, especially on a public forum, but I've heard the same story from a few of the girls on different shifts & days. The details have been consistent. I am a firm believer in, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Maybe management will go back to running a bar instead of running the girls.They are making them sign a waiver to dance there. I won't get into specifics but it's taking A LOT of the fun away from it.

Bob521
06-09-18, 00:23
I assume take out is still a viable option. Frankly the only reason to go to a club. Decent notel nearby.

Bob.

I turn down every dancer that comes around and let them know that I will do NO more dances until they go back to the old room. From the looks of things my last few visits, none of them are doing many dances. The way I figure it is that if enough girls quit or ***** to management, they may have to go back to the way it used to be. BTW, mant of them are still open to OTC activities.

DanChase9999
06-15-18, 15:00
Went to J's on Tuesday and the back room was open and girls were giving a lot of dances. Couple of girls were definitely giving some nice hand action but my dancer (Phoenix) was only giving lame dances (live and learn). Looks like things are back to normal.

Walker333
06-15-18, 15:27
Went to J's on Tuesday and the back room was open and girls were giving a lot of dances. Couple of girls were definitely giving some nice hand action but my dancer (Phoenix) was only giving lame dances (live and learn). Looks like things are back to normal.It was fully operational for some time, with 2 or 3 new faces on a floor.

Jc2490
06-16-18, 00:45
I stopped into Bobby's on Wednesday around 1 PM. I met a cute AA girl named Crystal. She was not high pressure for dances, drinks or even a tip. She gave me a nice little dance right at he bar and even guided my hand to her crotch. She took me behind the machines and told me she wanted to show me something and she pulled down her top and had me rub her tits. So I figured okay, I already had a freebie at the bar and I played with her tits for a few minutes, I figured that I owed her at least 1 dance for 20. She was so sweet, she actually asked if she could reach into my shorts to play with Jr. I did have to ask her to stop since I had to work that afternoon and didn't want a mess. She told next time to bring a Jimmy and she would take care of me. She only works day shift. I will be going back.

OPIllini
06-16-18, 20:07
I can confirm the recent reports about no more girls dancing at Playpen. And from what I hear the owners won't allow dancing again. I can see this once-popular spot going bye-bye in the near future unless something drastic changes. I've been here twice recently, hoping that things would get back to normal, but that hasn't happened. Again, I can't see the Playpen staying upon much longer, and if they're trying to reinvent themselves as a regular bar, it'll be tough because I'm sure most local women still think of it as a bikini bar.

OPIllini
06-16-18, 23:30
I can confirm the recent reports about no more girls dancing at Playpen. And from what I hear the owners won't allow dancing again. I can see this once-popular spot going bye-bye in the near future unless something drastic changes. I've been here twice recently, hoping that things would get back to normal, but that hasn't happened. Again, I can't see the Playpen staying upon much longer, and if they're trying to reinvent themselves as a regular bar, it'll be tough because I'm sure most local women still think of it as a bikini bar.I should clarify that the Stone Park mayor is the one who currently is banning dancers at the Playpen. He happens to be the liquor commissioner. The owners would love to have dancing again. Hopefully something can be worked out soon to get the dancers back in.

Chicagorfp
06-25-18, 14:53
Two Fridays ago I had some free time to visit some Melrose Park haunts and wanted to file a report. Started at J's around 10:00 pm, but when I walked in I didn't see much action, just two girls playing pool and a third one talking to a customer. I decided to leave before plunking down any money, so I headed to Playpen to see if anything had changed since I had last read the forum, but there were zero girls, so I went ahead to Louie's.

The atmosphere at Louie's was lively. I ordered a diet Coke from the bartender ($3 plus a tip), then spied an ebony dancer (the only one I saw), and went up to her to ask for a dance, which we did at the end of the bar where I was sitting. Didn't catch her name but the dances were pretty good, especially given the price ($10 per dance). After two dances I was ready to change up, which was when I spotted Kay, a thick, hot Latina dancer who provided two sensual dances, again at the end of the bar and, again, just $10 per dance. Wasn't quite sure if takeout was available--admittedly I've rarely asked any Melrose dancers for their digits. Oh, and songs are full-length, played via a jukebox.

I've read on this forum that there's a back room, but I didn't think to ask about it. Perhaps I'll try that next time, especially if I'm flush with cash, if it's even a thing. There's no obvious marked out area; is it well behind the bar, NE corner of the building? I've never been there. Anyway, I hope to be back soon. Stay safe, gentlemen!

DanChase9999
06-26-18, 19:13
Went to Bobby's Sunday night and had a drink and a cute thin AA girl comes up to me and we start talking (I did not catch her name). I buy her a drink and we negotiate the dance price which was $15 a dance. We go back to the dance area and she starts her dance and within a minute it starts to get interesting and then this big AA lady comes over and tells us to cool it. I am saying to myself WTF and the girl that is giving me the dance tells me she watches everyone to make sure everything is above board. We finished our dance and I left. When I go back next time and the big AA lady is there I will leave right away.

SouthSideRed
06-26-18, 21:15
Went to Bobby's Sunday night and had a drink and a cute thin AA girl comes up to me and we start talking (I did not catch her name). I buy her a drink and we negotiate the dance price which was $15 a dance. We go back to the dance area and she starts her dance and within a minute it starts to get interesting and then this big AA lady comes over and tells us to cool it. I am saying to myself WTF and the girl that is giving me the dance tells me she watches everyone to make sure everything is above board. We finished our dance and I left. When I go back next time and the big AA lady is there I will leave right away.That's not all that uncommon to happen here, some of the other dancers can't wait to snitch on each other. Whether for their own personal reasons or to protect the bar. From what I have seen, some of the dancers will stop what they are doing if another dancer walks by or I have seen some guys stop themselves.

Jc2490
07-01-18, 09:51
I stopped by J's on Friday after work. There were only 4 girls working, none of which I would consider very attractive. 2 AA girls, 1 older white girl and an ugly Latina. None of the dancers were very aggressive about wanting to do dances. All they wanted to do was complain about not making any money and trying to hustle drinks. I was content to sip a couple of beers and watch the Cubs game for a couple innings.

Ump1969
07-13-18, 00:45
I went there 2 weeks ago. I received an outstanding dance from a 40ish lady, wearing a sweater which hid some interesting touching by here. The place was full of ladies, some outstanding. I went there a week ago. There were maybe half a dozen girls there, none outstanding. Most were outside smoking. There was one inside with a customer. Guys playing pool meant no privacy in the dance area. Does this place vary from week to week or has there been a change in operations?

SouthSideRed
07-13-18, 23:53
I hate to say that this is normal for a lot of the bars in the area. You may go there one day and have the best time and the next time wind up with nothing to see. It's the nature of the business I guess, just keep trying. But J's is home to the longest smoke breaks that I have ever seen, I have seen girls gone for more than a half hour.

I went there 2 weeks ago. I received an outstanding dance from a 40ish lady, wearing a sweater which hid some interesting touching by here. The place was full of ladies, some outstanding. I went there a week ago. There were maybe half a dozen girls there, none outstanding. Most were outside smoking. There was one inside with a customer. Guys playing pool meant no privacy in the dance area. Does this place vary from week to week or has there been a change in operations?

Jc2490
07-14-18, 19:11
I hate to say that this is normal for a lot of the bars in the area. You may go there one day and have the best time and the next time wind up with nothing to see. It's the nature of the business I guess, just keep trying. But J's is home to the longest smoke breaks that I have ever seen, I have seen girls gone for more than a half hour.At least the girls at J's aren't quite as overt about it as some of the ones the Playpen had. They would just walk out the door with a guy and say that they were taking a smoke break. At J's, the girl is usually at least 5 minutes behind the guy that will be getting "smoked".

Bbbuddy
07-15-18, 01:27
At least the girls at J's aren't quite as overt about it as some of the ones the Playpen had. They would just walk out the door with a guy and say that they were taking a smoke break. At J's, the girl is usually at least 5 minutes behind the guy that will be getting "smoked".So I had been going to J's exclusively for the last 6 months. I like the food and it's mostly chill until Passion decide to go ghetto.

I go in maybe 3 times a week and 2 days out of that would let her give me a massage but never doing more than 4 songs. That's still $80 a week or $320 a month which is a car payment so not a crappy customer. Well, full well knowing I only get 4 you'd think if her count was different then mine she'd say, hey that's 4 but no. She counted the first song which was about done and was 25 seconds long. Then I remember her saying for 1 song that was about 6 minutes long, that was a long ass song. She obviously counted that as 2 and tried to slip it by me. I give her $40 and she starts getting ghetto on me yelling, I'll never touch you again you ugly littledicked asshole. Well at this point the stupid ***** fucked herself out of $320 a month because I would never let her talk to me again let alone touch me. Stupid short siding ghetto trash bite the hand that feeds them. Oh yeah, J's if you read this you might want to talk to your dancers as I used to spend $125 a week in there but now will not return.

SouthSideRed
07-15-18, 16:30
So I had been going to J's exclusively for the last 6 months. I like the food and it's mostly chill until Passion decide to go ghetto.

I go in maybe 3 times a week and 2 days out of that would let her give me a massage but never doing more than 4 songs. That's still $80 a week or $320 a month which is a car payment so not a crappy customer. Well, full well knowing I only get 4 you'd think if her count was different then mine she'd say, hey that's 4 but no. She counted the first song which was about done and was 25 seconds long. Then I remember her saying for 1 song that was about 6 minutes long, that was a long ass song. She obviously counted that as 2 and tried to slip it by me. I give her $40 and she starts getting ghetto on me yelling, I'll never touch you again you ugly littledicked asshole. Well at this point the stupid ***** fucked herself out of $320 a month because I would never let her talk to me again let alone touch me. Stupid short siding ghetto trash bite the hand that feeds them. Oh yeah, J's if you read this you might want to talk to your dancers as I used to spend $125 a week in there but now will not return.I try to avoid starting a dance mid song, even the girl will say "don't worry, we will go into the next song". You at their mercy at what point they consider a full song. Years ago at another place I had the same problem with the song count, the dancer started to get bitchy about what I owned.

Lloyd1234
07-16-18, 10:48
So I had been going to J's exclusively for the last 6 months. I like the food and it's mostly chill until Passion decide to go ghetto.

I go in maybe 3 times a week and 2 days out of that would let her give me a massage but never doing more than 4 songs. That's still $80 a week or $320 a month which is a car payment so not a crappy customer. Well, full well knowing I only get 4 you'd think if her count was different then mine she'd say, hey that's 4 but no. She counted the first song which was about done and was 25 seconds long. Then I remember her saying for 1 song that was about 6 minutes long, that was a long ass song. She obviously counted that as 2 and tried to slip it by me. I give her $40 and she starts getting ghetto on me yelling, I'll never touch you again you ugly littledicked asshole. Well at this point the stupid ***** fucked herself out of $320 a month because I would never let her talk to me again let alone touch me. Stupid short siding ghetto trash bite the hand that feeds them. Oh yeah, J's if you read this you might want to talk to your dancers as I used to spend $125 a week in there but now will not return.Was this girl a little punk ish looking? I was there several weeks ago and got 2 dances from this one girl. Short dark hair, skinny, lots of tats. After 2 dances she told me ok that 100 dollars after she origionally quoted me 20 per dance. I tried to say something but she imediatly got defensive and I knew I wasnt going to get out of there without a fight so I just paid it. Afterwards she even said hey if you want ill give you my phone number for 60. I laughed and walked out after that.

Mayor Quimby
07-16-18, 12:53
I've made several stops in at J's since they reopened the back dance area. Have yet to find any reason to keep going. Might as well go to Admiral or Heavenly Bodies. One dancer sat with me for a while & updated me on the situation. All the dancers had to sign an agreement. If the refused, they were not invited back to work there. The agreement listed around 20 things that are not allowed. It's pretty restrictive & the cameras in the dance area are active. I've tried a few dances that were completely lack luster (pretty much air dances). It's all new faces, noneof the ones I've been enjoying over the past several months. One very consistent comment from the ladies s they're not making much money. Maybe that's why the greedy behavior lately?

Bob521
07-16-18, 21:58
I worry about the same thing. So the time I went to Bobby's last week, I made two piles of cash. At the beginning of each song I placed a $10 (massage fee) into her pile. No problems. That girl "Zar" was very cool abut it. I still think Stip Clubs are not really my cup of tea. But at least no fights. I got massages, I didn't get lap dances.

I try to avoid starting a dance mid song, even the girl will say "don't worry, we will go into the next song". You at their mercy at what point they consider a full song. Years ago at another place I had the same problem with the song count, the dancer started to get bitchy about what I owned.

StanCopier
07-17-18, 12:06
Stopped in and met Natalie, light-skinned AA girl with curvy bangin' body. A lot of energy, very nice. Took me in back for private dance and was very hands on, great time. Ten or twenty to house plus 50 for her. Not sure what day, but during the week and during the day shift.

Bbbuddy
07-17-18, 15:26
Was this girl a little punk ish looking? I was there several weeks ago and got 2 dances from this one girl. Short dark hair, skinny, lots of tats. After 2 dances she told me ok that 100 dollars after she origionally quoted me 20 per dance. I tried to say something but she imediatly got defensive and I knew I wasnt going to get out of there without a fight so I just paid it. Afterwards she even said hey if you want ill give you my phone number for 60. I laughed and walked out after that.No Passion is African American. I had that chick try to pull the same shit on me charging $40 per song. I told her to go fuck herself and she brought the bouncer over who always sides with customer. I said to him you know songs are $20 and if this chick thinks she has the pussy that deserves $40 she needs to negotiate up front not after.

Mayor Quimby
07-18-18, 12:30
So after a lame visit to J's, I decided to stop in at Bobby's. Was met by a tall, slim AA dancer that goes by the name Remy. She's very attractive & has a great body. She's slim but has a great little booty & perfect C's. Decided to do some dances. Got really good mileage. She seems proud of her C's & is more than happy to let you enjoy them. Had more fun than I was expecting from this place. I will stop in to see her again.

BitterRoot56
07-18-18, 13:52
So after a lame visit to J's, I decided to stop in at Bobby's. Was met by a tall, slim AA dancer that goes by the name Remy. She's very attractive & has a great body. She's slim but has a great little booty & perfect C's. Decided to do some dances. Got really good mileage. She seems proud of her C's & is more than happy to let you enjoy them. Had more fun than I was expecting from this place. I will stop in to see her again.Just curious. I know where J's is at. And a place named Carl's. Where is Bobby's place at? I might stop in and pay a visit. Thanks BitterRoot56.

StanCopier
07-18-18, 18:19
Hit J's and Bobby's for no apparent reason besides boredom. Met Angel at J's, petite young girl, looked stoned. Great ass, good dance, nothing handsy. Then to Bobby's, chatted with a number of girls before meeting Mika. Very nice, thick body, nice dance but nothing handsy either. I think Bobby is better when owner is not working.

SouthSideRed
07-18-18, 23:03
Just curious. I know where J's is at. And a place named Carl's. Where is Bobby's place at? I might stop in and pay a visit. Thanks BitterRoot56.Bobby's is located in the big shopping center at North and Route 45. If you see the Harbor Freight and Planet Fitness businesses, your in the right area. It is tucked away in the corner of the shopping center.

Jc2490
07-18-18, 23:16
Just curious. I know where J's is at. And a place named Carl's. Where is Bobby's place at? I might stop in and pay a visit. Thanks BitterRoot56.All of those bars are on Manheim. J's and Bobby's are very close. Carl's is a bit south in Stone Park. Just google the addresses.

BitterRoot56
07-19-18, 04:16
Thanks to all for the information. I may go there this Saturday. Will see how I feel after work. Appreciate the responses from everyone here. Bitter Root56.

JimmyBLong
07-19-18, 12:36
Was this girl a little punk ish looking? I was there several weeks ago and got 2 dances from this one girl. Short dark hair, skinny, lots of tats. After 2 dances she told me ok that 100 dollars after she origionally quoted me 20 per dance. I tried to say something but she imediatly got defensive and I knew I wasnt going to get out of there without a fight so I just paid it. Afterwards she even said hey if you want ill give you my phone number for 60. I laughed and walked out after that.The punkish girl used to go by the name 'Trouble' She always talks a major game and never delivers on the goods. Maybe a little handsy but not worth the BS and hassle. She talks of meeting otc but I doubt she ever follows through. She is nothing more than a money hoover.

StanCopier
07-26-18, 17:52
Stopped into today. Maybe 3 girls working, didn't see a single one walk up to single patron for thirty minutes, such a waste.

Brexit
07-30-18, 22:37
Strip clubs are so difficult to find cool girls at now a days.

The punkish girl used to go by the name 'Trouble' She always talks a major game and never delivers on the goods. Maybe a little handsy but not worth the BS and hassle. She talks of meeting otc but I doubt she ever follows through. She is nothing more than a money hoover.

Jc2490
07-31-18, 07:47
Strip clubs are so difficult to find cool girls at now a days.Unfortunately, this area is among the worst to find decent girls, with the exception of the little gem I found at Bobby's a couple months ago.

Datsurman
08-03-18, 15:23
This place is very odd on several levels. But I still pop in from time to time as they usually have at least 1 girl that is 8+ at any point in time and. Although I like hot women of any race. Down to earth latinas are my favorite.

1. There are a lot of guys who are in there who don't seem interested in the girls. I have no idea what is up with that. Are they gay or neutered friends that the girls use as drivers or maybe ask to come by so the place doesn't look empty. Are they relatives of the girls.

2. Many times I go in and there are just girls sitting down playing on their phone. I'll have a pocket full of cash but will sit nursing a beer for a half hour until some girl walks by. My guess is that they can't take the risk of getting rejected so they prefer to wait for a guy to come up to them even if it means they might miss out on a chance to make money. It's really pretty stupid waste of money that they could be making. They can just have a system that one of the girls (or the bartender) greets customers one time on the way in and just say "hey, if you see a girl you like, just tell me / bartender and we'll let her know. Otherwise, we'll leave you alone to enjoy your drink."

Stopped into today. Maybe 3 girls working, didn't see a single one walk up to single patron for thirty minutes, such a waste.

StanCopier
08-03-18, 16:56
Hit J's this week and met Monica, young latina. Sweet, not afraid to talk, excellent dance, left happy.

Bamboo99
08-06-18, 10:06
I've been here a handful of times in the past 6 months. There is / was a girl named Winter working here. Anyone know anything about her? She is my type. I got her number and tried to arrange OTC, but never ended up meeting. She may have moved to another state.

ChicagoGoer
08-07-18, 10:48
This place is very odd on several levels. But I still pop in from time to time as they usually have at least 1 girl that is 8+ at any point in time and. Although I like hot women of any race. Down to earth latinas are my favorite.

1. There are a lot of guys who are in there who don't seem interested in the girls. I have no idea what is up with that. Are they gay or neutered friends that the girls use as drivers or maybe ask to come by so the place doesn't look empty. Are they relatives of the girls.

2. Many times I go in and there are just girls sitting down playing on their phone. I'll have a pocket full of cash but will sit nursing a beer for a half hour until some girl walks by. My guess is that they can't take the risk of getting rejected so they prefer to wait for a guy to come up to them even if it means they might miss out on a chance to make money. It's really pretty stupid waste of money that they could be making. They can just have a system that one of the girls (or the bartender) greets customers one time on the way in and just say "hey, if you see a girl you like, just tell me / bartender and we'll let her know. Otherwise, we'll leave you alone to enjoy your drink."It's become too much of a local dive bar. Not necessarily a pejorative thing but to each their own. I was a semi regular and would always see the same faces. The girls show no real incentive to dance because there is no stage, no tips, and low show fees. With so many established customers who don't partake in dances. I'm sure some dancers lose even more initiative to walk around. The bartender doesn't guide them because I'm pretty certain it's not her responsibility to. Sucks because this place used to be a gem 5 years ago. Its not bad now but it's too hit or miss for my taste.

Brexit
08-11-18, 14:58
Most strip joints the girls hustle the hell out of you. This place sounds like the opposite.

Might be good place to relax at. LOL.

It's become too much of a local dive bar. Not necessarily a pejorative thing but to each their own. I was a semi regular and would always see the same faces. The girls show no real incentive to dance because there is no stage, no tips, and low show fees. With so many established customers who don't partake in dances. I'm sure some dancers lose even more initiative to walk around. The bartender doesn't guide them because I'm pretty certain it's not her responsibility to. Sucks because this place used to be a gem 5 years ago. Its not bad now but it's too hit or miss for my taste..

Kda Kodiac
08-11-18, 18:02
Most strip joints the girls hustle the hell out of you. This place sounds like the opposite.

Might be good place to relax at. LOL.

.It really depends upon when you go. I have stopped on weekdays and have been approached within 5 minutes. Other times I can finish 1 possible 2 beers before someone will even stop by. Some of the gals walk the bar, talk to people, hustle dances. Others just sit, either on phones, or talking with each other at corners of the bar. Unique is a great word for Louie's.

Bamboo99
08-12-18, 12:36
I usually just approach the girls myself at this place, and they are typically receptive. Most of the girls here are not my type, but there are usually one or two that are. So indeed it is hit-or-miss; I haven't been back lately, though, because it doesn't seem worth it.

Multiple women at lingerie bars in this area have said they choose to work here over traditional strip clubs because they are self-conscious about stage dancing. Maybe these girls, in general, are more shy than the traditional strip club girl. Anyways, I find it helpful to think of things from the girl's perspective. Helps me take things less personally.

It really depends upon when you go. I have stopped on weekdays and have been approached within 5 minutes. Other times I can finish 1 possible 2 beers before someone will even stop by. Some of the gals walk the bar, talk to people, hustle dances. Others just sit, either on phones, or talking with each other at corners of the bar. Unique is a great word for Louie's.

Bob521
08-12-18, 16:07
Part of the reason is I knew other girls at PP, Bobbies, and Js. I would think they would be receptive to someone approaching them. Or at least making eye contact. As I recall the layout of the place gives zero privacy.

I usually just approach the girls myself at this place, and they are typically receptive. Most of the girls here are not my type, but there are usually one or two that are. So indeed it is hit-or-miss; I haven't been back lately, though, because it doesn't seem worth it.

Multiple women at lingerie bars in this area have said they choose to work here over traditional strip clubs because they are self-conscious about stage dancing. Maybe these girls, in general, are more shy than the traditional strip club girl. Anyways, I find it helpful to think of things from the girl's perspective. Helps me take things less personally.

Datsurman
08-12-18, 21:36
The points I brought up earlier are annoying, but don't get me wrong. IMO, the value is best in the area. If things have changed somebody please correct me:

1) As I said. There is usually at least 1 or 2 girls I would consider hot at any point in time.

2) All other bars in the area are $20+ a dance. This place is $10. That's huge if you're trying to save a buck.

3) Whenever I have gotten dances they have been pretty high on the hotness scale. Good grindage, OTC roaming, maybe a flash here or there. YMMV.

Bamboo99
08-15-18, 20:13
Agreed on all points. I still am curious about the dancer named Winter who used to work there, because she was my type. Tall, white / mix, blonde, curvy and tattooed.

The points I brought up earlier are annoying, but don't get me wrong. IMO, the value is best in the area. If things have changed somebody please correct me:

1) As I said. There is usually at least 1 or 2 girls I would consider hot at any point in time.

2) All other bars in the area are $20+ a dance. This place is $10. That's huge if you're trying to save a buck.

3) Whenever I have gotten dances they have been pretty high on the hotness scale. Good grindage, OTC roaming, maybe a flash here or there. YMMV.

UBeMyFriend99
08-17-18, 18:03
I've been curious for a long time about the joints in this area. I used to go to one in stone park which was on the 2nd floor above a bank. Couldn't remember the name to save my life. Its probably been 15 years or more. Anyway I stopped in Lou's. Very, very small. 5 girls dancing. One I thought was really hot, another decent, 2 not my thing but attractive, and one nasty. I drank a beer and observed. It was an odd feeling watching one of the girls bent over bouncing her ass off a guy while he sat on a stool with his legs spread for like 15 minutes. It's all right there infront of everyone. No seclusion at all. Haha. 10 minutes later I find myself doing the same thing with this hot latina. Oh well. What can I say. Pussy takes over and makes you act a fool.

Roscoe23
08-17-18, 19:28
I've been curious for a long time about the joints in this area. I used to go to one in stone park which was on the 2nd floor above a bank. Couldn't remember the name to save my life. Its probably been 15 years or more. Anyway I stopped in Lou's. Very, very small. 5 girls dancing. One I thought was really hot, another decent, 2 not my thing but attractive, and one nasty. I drank a beer and observed. It was an odd feeling watching one of the girls bent over bouncing her ass off a guy while he sat on a stool with his legs spread for like 15 minutes. It's all right there infront of everyone. No seclusion at all. Haha. 10 minutes later I find myself doing the same thing with this hot latina. Oh well. What can I say. Pussy takes over and makes you act a fool.I think that place was called One Step. And if the Latina was really hot that was Tanya.

UBeMyFriend99
08-18-18, 11:15
One Step rings a bell but you are exactly right on the latina. It was Tanya. Very hot. I wonder if she ever does anything extra outside the bar?

I think that place was called One Step. And if the Latina was really hot that was Tanya..

ChicagoScott
08-18-18, 19:04
It was One Step Beyond. Located across from a school too! The main part was the first floor bar, but towards the end of their run, they did open the 2nd floor for a bit.

Man do I miss that place.

One Step rings a bell but you are exactly right on the latina. It was Tanya. Very hot. I wonder if she ever does anything extra outside the bar?

Mayor Quimby
08-18-18, 19:36
It was One Step Beyond. Located across from a school too! The main part was the first floor bar, but towards the end of their run, they did open the 2nd floor for a bit.

Man do I miss that place.When One Step Beyond first opened, it was upstairs only. There was a door on the left at the top of the stairs. Through that door was a small bar & an open area with tables & chairs. Very basic set up. More importantly, there was one of those folding privacy screens at the opposite end of the room from the door. That's where the, umm "dances" took place. After about a year of being opened, everything moved downstairs. I know it was a lot of fun but nothing like upstairs at the beginning. Not sure, but I think it was the "no smoking" law that did them in. The girls had to smoke out in front right across from the school. They'd throw on a sweater or something but still in high heels showing lot's of leg. Looked odd when parents were waiting to pick up when school let out.

This place opened right around the time Cicero Sports Bar closed. That was possibly my favorite place of all time. Several of the girls went to One Step after that. I was "friends" with a girl who sometimes worked for Sneak Previews. I followed her from Cicero SB to OSB.

If I recall, OSB reopened in a location on 25th just by the RR tracks. Eventually changed the name. It was never as good as the original & didn't last. Oh how I miss the 90's & early 2000's!

UBeMyFriend99
08-19-18, 10:45
That's definately it. You described it perfectly. If the cops came upstairs to check on things half the girls would cram themselves into the bathroom. First time I went there was with a friend who was good buddies with the bartender. I was sitting with my back against the bar and a dancer comes up and slowly pushed open my legs and asks if I want a dance. Sure! She starts dancing and says its ok to touch. Granted everyone can see. She grabs my fingers and sticks two inside and starts grinding. I was speechless. I would have never expected that. I must have went back 5 or 6 times after but never tried to go further. Not sure if it was possible. I was also much younger and a little scared to push my luck. The bartender told us after they close they often would party and have blowjob contests. Not sure I believed him but sounded exciting. I never went there when it moved downstairs. It would be great if there was a place like that again. It sucks if everyone is a consenting adult and LEO just can't stand aside. I feel I missed out on a lot in my life. Met my ex wife when I was 18 and we were together 19 years. Only messed around on her once when the writing was on the wall near the end of our relationship. I could have been having so much fun and adventurous escapeds. Maybe I'll make up for it down the road but I'll never get my yourh back.

When One Step Beyond first opened, it was upstairs only. There was a door on the left at the top of the stairs. Through that door was a small bar & an open area with tables & chairs. Very basic set up. More importantly, there was one of those folding privacy screens at the opposite end of the room from the door. That's where the, umm "dances" took place. After about a year of being opened, everything moved downstairs. I know it was a lot of fun but nothing like upstairs at the beginning. Not sure, but I think it was the "no smoking" law that did them in. The girls had to smoke out in front right across from the school. They'd throw on a sweater or something but still in high heels showing lot's of leg. Looked odd when parents were waiting to pick up when school let out.

This place opened right around the time Cicero Sports Bar closed. That was possibly my favorite place of all time. Several of the girls went to One Step after that. I was "friends" with a girl who sometimes worked for Sneak Previews. I followed her from Cicero SB to OSB.

If I recall, OSB reopened in a location on 25th just by the RR tracks. Eventually changed the name. It was never as good as the original & didn't last. Oh how I miss the 90's & early 2000's!

Karn Evil 9
08-19-18, 11:04
That's definately it. You described it perfectly. If the cops came upstairs to check on things half the girls would cram themselves into the bathroom. First time I went there was with a friend who was good buddies with the bartender. I was sitting with my back against the bar and a dancer comes up and slowly pushed open my legs and asks if I want a dance. Sure! She starts dancing and says its ok to touch. Granted everyone can see. She grabs my fingers and sticks two inside and starts grinding. I was speechless. I would have never expected that. I must have went back 5 or 6 times after but never tried to go further. Not sure if it was possible. I was also much younger and a little scared to push my luck. The bartender told us after they close they often would party and have blowjob contests. Not sure I believed him but sounded exciting. I never went there when it moved downstairs. It would be great if there was a place like that again. It sucks if everyone is a consenting adult and LEO just can't stand aside. I feel I missed out on a lot in my life. Met my ex wife when I was 18 and we were together 19 years. Only messed around on her once when the writing was on the wall near the end of our relationship. I could have been having so much fun and adventurous escapeds. Maybe I'll make up for it down the road but I'll never get my yourh back.That place was great. It had that pink awning at the entrance door. When I sent people there, I would tell them to look for that. At night I would park at the bank next door. When I was going, the upstairs was open. The bar was to the right and all the tables were to the left. I remember the lap dances being $5. If your girl of choice wanted money for the juke box, I made sure she played a certain song from Rush. I forgot the name of it, but it lasted about 7 or 8 minutes. At one point they started charging a $5 cover charge on Friday's and Saturday's. That place was very cool. The good old days.

Mayor Quimby
08-19-18, 13:02
The bartender told us after they close they often would party and have blowjob contests. Not sure I believed him but sounded exciting.Things were VERY different back then. Some of the places would do closed door shows. These usually happened after hours or on Sunday nights. You had to be in good with the owner, bartender, or one of the dancers to be invited. They were crazy fun. It was like going to a wild bachelor party. These were often organized by the lingere fashion show companies like Helen of Troy, Sneak Previews, Vogue etc. That's what got Dawn H (owner of Vogue, aka Palos Park Madam) in trouble. She started taking things to the next level.

Speaking of the closed door shows, anybody remember Nantucket, or Geno's Knights Out? Those were I the city. Nothing much to compare these days. J's in Melrose can be fun but the mileage is very hit or miss.

Bamboo99
08-19-18, 15:23
I'm with you, man. 15th Avenue Bookstore may be similar to this type of thing. There is another thread on the board (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5216-15th-Ave-Bookstore) about it. Never been, but my curiosity is getting to me.

I'm sure there are other places under the radar, which I'd love to know about, but I probably need to establish more value in this community before being let in on those secrets! Looking forward to the day.

I feel I missed out on a lot in my life. Met my ex wife when I was 18 and we were together 19 years. Only messed around on her once when the writing was on the wall near the end of our relationship. I could have been having so much fun and adventurous escapeds. Maybe I'll make up for it down the road but I'll never get my yourh back.

BitterRoot56
08-19-18, 21:47
That's definately it. You described it perfectly. If the cops came upstairs to check on things half the girls would cram themselves into the bathroom. First time I went there was with a friend who was good buddies with the bartender. I was sitting with my back against the bar and a dancer comes up and slowly pushed open my legs and asks if I want a dance. Sure! She starts dancing and says its ok to touch. Granted everyone can see. She grabs my fingers and sticks two inside and starts grinding. I was speechless. I would have never expected that. I must have went back 5 or 6 times after but never tried to go further. Not sure if it was possible. I was also much younger and a little scared to push my luck. The bartender told us after they close they often would party and have blowjob contests. Not sure I believed him but sounded exciting. I never went there when it moved downstairs. It would be great if there was a place like that again. It sucks if everyone is a consenting adult and LEO just can't stand aside. I feel I missed out on a lot in my life. Met my ex wife when I was 18 and we were together 19 years. Only messed around on her once when the writing was on the wall near the end of our relationship. I could have been having so much fun and adventurous escapeds. Maybe I'll make up for it down the road but I'll never get my yourh back.I am a single male who never got married and I have to tell you, I to missed out on a lot of things in this life as well. My youth is gone and all I can say at this late date is "I tried". That's all there is to say at this point. I so miss my youth and the free crazy times I knew back then. Before this nation got to damn uptight.

George Stark
08-30-18, 22:10
Re: Louie's lounge parking. Is it ok to park west of the auto parts place, by the scrap yard even? Parking is really crammed up here.

MikeJones333
08-30-18, 23:56
Re: Louie's lounge parking. Is it ok to park west of the auto parts place, by the scrap yard even? Parking is really crammed up here.I usually park just a tad east there is a parking lot there.

NiceChicaGaGuy
08-31-18, 00:40
It was never the top of the line, but have have something of a nostalgic affinity for the Playpen because it was the place to go on paydays for me and my co-workers years ago. Has Playpen perked up any these days? The last posts here are on the older side; I was wondering if anything had improved.

George Stark
08-31-18, 03:32
It was never the top of the line, but have have something of a nostalgic affinity for the Playpen because it was the place to go on paydays for me and my co-workers years ago. Has Playpen perked up any these days? The last posts here are on the older side; I was wondering if anything had improved.I went to Playpen last night. It's not the stuff of dreams.

There was one woman there, definitely not hot. She had the virtue of being assertive, however. Had I been left to my own devices, I don't think anything much would have happened. As it was, I ended up getting a spit handjob on the "other" side of the bar from everybody else. The side of me that wasn't facing the bar, she screened using my sport-coat. Plus I think it was facing a wall, I don't remember. I've got to think everybody there laughed like hell when I walked out of there. Hell, everybody here is probably laughing at me too! But it felt good.

She never said anything about any more private space. $60, plus $12 for 1 drink each for her and I.

I'd had no expectations of that when I walked in and looked the place over.

As I walked out, a somewhat cuter, though still chunky, girl was walking in.

George Stark
08-31-18, 05:06
I am a single male who never got married and I have to tell you, I to missed out on a lot of things in this life as well. My youth is gone and all I can say at this late date is "I tried". That's all there is to say at this point. I so miss my youth and the free crazy times I knew back then. Before this nation got to damn uptight.Man, when I think of the smorgasbord of fine BSWs you could choose from - 7 x 24 - 30 and 40 years ago and then see the pathetic scraps we have on the streets now, it's just fucking tragic. And that goes double for all the whorehouses with hot chicks of all races.

I can't believe the shit that's left. Fucking AMPs where you don't even know if you'll get a fucking handjob! Fuck that shit.

Or agencies where you got to spend a small fortune to get someone young and enthusiastic.

The internet helps some. But holy shit the fucking prices!

George Stark
08-31-18, 13:24
I usually park just a tad east there is a parking lot there.That all looked crammed too. I think the trailer park to the north of that place just increases the number of cars per square foot in that area something amazing. I drove through that trailer park and thought I was in a third world country.

Sam Singer
09-02-18, 17:23
Re: Louie's lounge parking. Is it ok to park west of the auto parts place, by the scrap yard even? Parking is really crammed up here.I was in that area by 1:15 AM and thought I will stop by. Absolutely no parking and there were already cars double parked. That area was quite busy with a lot of people standing outside the pizza shop next door. At that time of the night, it was even hard to see where the entry way into the lot from the road. I don't recall it being that way when I last went there a few years back. Oh well.

Al Melrose
09-03-18, 03:37
I was in that area by 1:15 AM and thought I will stop by. Absolutely no parking and there were already cars double parked. That area was quite busy with a lot of people standing outside the pizza shop next door. At that time of the night, it was even hard to see where the entry way into the lot from the road. I don't recall it being that way when I last went there a few years back. Oh well.Dang I should have gone there tonight. The pizza place must be new, it use to be a Mexican bar. Went to Carls around 8, dead, then the Pigpen even deader. Headed home.

George Stark
09-03-18, 23:11
Re: Louie's lounge parking: Yes, that's what it was Thursday night too. Nothing looked suitable, except west of the scrap yard, which was a long way from the sign that said "additional parking for Louie's".

Absolutely no parking and there were already cars double parked. ...At that time of the night, it was even hard to see where the entry way into the lot from the road. I don't recall it being that way when I last went there a few years back. Oh well.

Datsurman
09-07-18, 19:03
Met my ex wife when I was 18 and we were together 19 years. Only messed around on her once when the writing was on the wall near the end of our relationship. I could have been having so much fun and adventurous escapeds. Maybe I'll make up for it down the road but I'll never get my yourh back.That's terrible bro. Marriage is such a fcked up deal for dudes. I am shocked that men are still doing it. Back in our day, there wasn't all the information available about how shitty of a deal it is, but these days all the info is out there for everyone to see and read and hear.

But the past is the past. You only live once. Work on making up for the lost time asap. Don't wait.

UBeMyFriend99
09-15-18, 00:48
So I stopped at Bobby's for the 1st time. I pretty much had one girl talk to me for 20 min before I got 2 dances with her, then she sat and talked with me for about a half hour after. Before I left she asked if I wanted her number. I did tell her I was currently seeing someone. She said its " up to you, if you want my number. I'm offering it. If you want to call me I'll be available". She also said she would never call me so she doesn't create any problems. I do have that covered with an app so I'm not worried about that. So on to my question. Do you think she is offering to hook up for free or just looking to make money? She never implied money but definately implied having fun.

Jc2490
09-15-18, 01:36
So I stopped at Bobby's for the 1st time. I pretty much had one girl talk to me for 20 min before I got 2 dances with her, then she sat and talked with me for about a half hour after. Before I left she asked if I wanted her number. I did tell her I was currently seeing someone. She said its " up to you, if you want my number. I'm offering it. If you want to call me I'll be available". She also said she would never call me so she doesn't create any problems. I do have that covered with an app so I'm not worried about that. So on to my question. Do you think she is offering to hook up for free or just looking to make money? She never implied money but definately implied having fun.She is probably legit with her offer. A lot of them work the lingerie bars looking for guys to meet OTC and make some decent money and not have to kick back a percentage to the bar.

Grumpy83
09-15-18, 06:46
So I stopped at Bobby's for the 1st time. I pretty much had one girl talk to me for 20 min before I got 2 dances with her, then she sat and talked with me for about a half hour after. Before I left she asked if I wanted her number. I did tell her I was currently seeing someone. She said its " up to you, if you want my number. I'm offering it. If you want to call me I'll be available". She also said she would never call me so she doesn't create any problems. I do have that covered with an app so I'm not worried about that. So on to my question. Do you think she is offering to hook up for free or just looking to make money? She never implied money but definately implied having fun.I went to Bobby's after dropping a friend off at the airport. I had a couple of dances with a cute girl and got her number. She said she was available to meet and asked what I was willing to pay. She gave me her number and told me to text her. A couple of hours later she texted me "hey". I replied and if I meet her I will let you know.

StanleyStankas
09-15-18, 12:36
I went to Bobby's after dropping a friend off at the airport. I had a couple of dances with a cute girl and got her number. She said she was available to meet and asked what I was willing to pay. She gave me her number and told me to text her. A couple of hours later she texted me "hey". I replied and if I meet her I will let you know.Agree with the other responses. Looking for a legit guy and to circumvent the house fees. She spent time with you and knows you're legit so she is making herself available. Always move with caution as my personal experience has been women in the life all have agendas and one never really knows who or what they are until things just don't go their way. The high end pro I knew was so so sweet as long as I would take her many hour long calls each and every day and multiple times per day as well. Once she did not have it her way all day and every day she turned into a stalking monster. So again walk slowly. Imo.

Bob521
09-17-18, 21:52
Of course who knows. But I would think 80/20 she wants to make money freelancing. I would doubt she was offering free playtime. In the past i had met quite a few with exactly the same offer. Even a couple (female) bartenders. Some want a sugar daddy, and one is a friend I've known now for almost 20 years. We both have SOs now, so we just catch up from time to time and chat. But the vast majority are just drumming up one-shot business, or building a client list. Its substantially safer and smarter than street-walking. Finally, if you do make the jump, an acceptable NoTel is the Relax Inn on River Road, not too far away. $45 for 2 hours. Try room #7 (I think) its got a really crazy mural. I had more than one friend refuse to stay in that room.

Bob.

So I stopped at Bobby's for the 1st time. I pretty much had one girl talk to me for 20 min before I got 2 dances with her, then she sat and talked with me for about a half hour after. Before I left she asked if I wanted her number. I did tell her I was currently seeing someone. She said its " up to you, if you want my number. I'm offering it. If you want to call me I'll be available". She also said she would never call me so she doesn't create any problems. I do have that covered with an app so I'm not worried about that. So on to my question. Do you think she is offering to hook up for free or just looking to make money? She never implied money but definately implied having fun.

DanChase9999
09-19-18, 10:37
Went to Bobby's the other night and got a dance from a good looking blonde with a nice body and her name was like Dorsy or Darsy or something close to that. Anyway the first couple of dances went well and after that it went down hill. She asked me for money for the jukebox and money for the remaining dances so she could pay the bar fee for the night. I gave her the money (I know better then that) and she went to sit at the bar and never came back to me. As I am leaving I approached her and asked if we could finish the dances and she got very belligerent with me so I left (do not like scenes). Lessons learned don't give money in advance and stay away from her. You have been warned.

Dan.

Head First
09-19-18, 11:09
Finally, if you do make the jump, an acceptable NoTel is the Relax Inn on River Road, not too far away. $45 for 2 hours. Try room #7 (I think) its got a really crazy mural. I had more than one friend refuse to stay in that room.

Bob.Is this the one that has different themes for each room. I went there. Back then it was run by darker than me skinned people (as in Patels). After buying some supplies from him he put us in the room adjacent to the office. About half way thru the visit I heard some commotion coming from the other side of the wall. It sounded to me like feet shuffling, bodies moving, light whispers. I took notice of it but it didn't dawn on me until later what might have been happening. Creepy yes, but not creepy enough to keep me away. Next time I just asked for a different room. This was at least 10 or more yrs ago.

Head First
09-19-18, 11:38
That's terrible bro. Marriage is such a fcked up deal for dudes. I am shocked that men are still doing it. Back in our day, there wasn't all the information available about how shitty of a deal it is, but these days all the info is out there for everyone to see and read and hear.

But the past is the past. You only live once. Work on making up for the lost time asap. Don't wait.I'm with you.

Back in our day marriage was the acceptable norm. Everybody did it. Living together was just emerging as an option. Divorce was still taboo. So we all did it.

But things change. The kids nowadays have seen the horrible relationships their parents have / had and are opting for plan B, don't get married. The internet has definitely played a part.

The good news is it's not too late. It's been 15 yrs since my ex left after being together since I was 15 and she was 14. You want to talk about making up for lost time. LOL.

Want some free advice? Don't put it off. When it's all over don't be the one laying there saying I should've done this or I should've done that. Go have some fun. It's fun!

Bob521
09-19-18, 16:19
Yes. That's the one. The crappy rooms are the ones adjacent to the office (the south row). The better rooms are the west row (facing the road). Same owners, I guess. Its been three years since I've been there and Mei and I have our own apartment. Bob.

Is this the one that has different themes for each room. I went there. Back then it was run by darker than me skinned people (as in Patels). After buying some supplies from him he put us in the room adjacent to the office. About half way thru the visit I heard some commotion coming from the other side of the wall. It sounded to me like feet shuffling, bodies moving, light whispers. I took notice of it but it didn't dawn on me until later what might have been happening. Creepy yes, but not creepy enough to keep me away. Next time I just asked for a different room. This was at least 10 or more yrs ago.

NiceChicaGaGuy
09-20-18, 17:45
Finally, if you do make the jump, an acceptable NoTel is the Relax Inn on River Road, not too far away. $45 for 2 hours. Try room #7 (I think) its got a really crazy mural. I had more than one friend refuse to stay in that room.

Bob.I need a NoTel that won't even ask for an I'd. I don't want my name anywhere out there.

Mayor Quimby
09-21-18, 00:56
I need a NoTel that won't even ask for an I'd. I don't want my name anywhere out there.This may sound like an odd suggestion but I'm absolutely serious. That place is much more than an adult bookstore / theater. They have a "spa" side that has these small private play rooms. You pay an admission fee which is usually 10 for a couple. The private room rental is an additional 20 to 30 depending on weather you want the larger room (that's what I recommend). Do not expect much. The room is 4 walls, a door & a video screen playing porn which you choose before you head back. Each room has a built in bed like area with a vinyl matress. There is a locker room type shower set up & bathrooms down the hall.

The spa side is set up as an adult playground. There is an open area for public play along with the rooms for those who want their pivacy. People having flings or hookups are not uncommon there. The best part is cash is fine, & they do not require any ID whatsoever unless you or your date look under 21. Only problem is, there might be guys hoping you brought your date to play with others. If anyone shows interest, just say you're only there to play one on one. The place is set up for adult activities, so there's no reason to worry if anyone is suspicious what you're up to. One tip, don't talk business inside the place. They look the other way but don't want any signs of business arrangements. PM me if you have any questions.

Al Melrose
09-21-18, 05:09
I need a NoTel that won't even ask for an I'd. I don't want my name anywhere out there.Brer Rabbit, North Ave, Villa Park.

Powerman2
09-21-18, 11:13
Hit Bobby's first a few days ago in the late afternoon. Just a few girls there. Got a few dances from the hottest one there. Her name was Brooke and she was a shapely blond. Got two dances from her and she asked for a tip. I declined and she left me for another guy. So much for her.

Went to Carl's next. There was a hot blond there with a European accent. She spent all her time with a guy that basically paid her to sit with him, with no dances. When she walked by me to go to the bathroom I asked if she would come by and she said no. There was a fine brunette there sitting alone at the end of the bar that wasn't looking for dances. I went up to her to see if she wanted some company and she said no. But a few minutes later she goes up to the guy next to me to get a dance, but he declined so she went back to the end of the bar.

What is it with these girls?

Mayor Quimby
09-21-18, 16:13
Hit Bobby's first a few days ago in the late afternoon. Just a few girls there. Got a few dances from the hottest one there. Her name was Brooke and she was a shapely blond. Got two dances from her and she asked for a tip. I declined and she left me for another guy. So much for her.

Went to Carl's next. There was a hot blond there with a European accent. She spent all her time with a guy that basically paid her to sit with him, with no dances. When she walked by me to go to the bathroom I asked if she would come by and she said no. There was a fine brunette there sitting alone at the end of the bar that wasn't looking for dances. I went up to her to see if she wanted some company and she said no. But a few minutes later she goes up to the guy next to me to get a dance, but he declined so she went back to the end of the bar.

What is it with these girls?Been exploring the Mannheim road scene lately. Nothing worth reporting. The ladies don't seem motivated & show little interest in working the room. Not sure why they're even showing up if all they do is sit & play with their phone. J's was a lot of fun for a while but has become a dead stick. I've been in to louie's, Carl's, Bobby's, & J's lately. I either found no one I wanted a dance from or no one making any sort of an effort to entertain. Sad.

Powerman2
09-23-18, 12:47
Tried giving Carl's one last chance since I got shut out a few days ago. No better luck this time. There were eight girls working, four of them were Hispanics. They were the hottest ones there. The Hispanic girls wouldn't even look at me. I asked the one I approached last time why she wouldn't even talk to me and she totally ignored me. I tried asking again and got the silent treatment. But I think I figured it out. The Hispanic girls would only talk and get dances with the Hispanic guys. If that's the policy of the bar, screw them, I'm never going back.

Jc2490
09-23-18, 14:28
Tried giving Carl's one last chance since I got shut out a few days ago. No better luck this time. There were eight girls working, four of them were Hispanics. They were the hottest ones there. The Hispanic girls wouldn't even look at me. I asked the one I approached last time why she wouldn't even talk to me and she totally ignored me. I tried asking again and got the silent treatment. But I think I figured it out. The Hispanic girls would only talk and get dances with the Hispanic guys. If that's the policy of the bar, screw them, I'm never going back.I don't think that it's just Carl's. The girls at Bobby's and J's are lazy too. They want to sit on their asses and mooch shots. I think that most of them just go to the bars to get contacts for OTC activities.

RodRom4
09-23-18, 15:58
New member. I've been going to Carl's for a few weeks now. Yea there are 3 or 4 hot Colombians who are related and they mainly seem to only give attention to Hispanic guys. But I believe their English is very limited so I want to say its more of a language barrier. But they are really cool girls one of them left me several hickys the other night. I'm from Aurora and only been to Carl's can any recommend any girls from the surrounding bars that have that kim kardashian type badunkadunk?

SouthSideRed
09-23-18, 21:49
Tried giving Carl's one last chance since I got shut out a few days ago. No better luck this time. There were eight girls working, four of them were Hispanics. They were the hottest ones there. The Hispanic girls wouldn't even look at me. I asked the one I approached last time why she wouldn't even talk to me and she totally ignored me. I tried asking again and got the silent treatment. But I think I figured it out. The Hispanic girls would only talk and get dances with the Hispanic guys. If that's the policy of the bar, screw them, I'm never going back.I would not blame the bar itself, for I have seen this happen at other bars with Hispanic dancers. Another bar I go to for dancers used to have some knock out Hispanic dancers working, but the one thing they all had was the avoidance of white males. They would go up to any male Hispanic, any age, blind, cripples, or crazy and ask them for dances. Never understood this move, aren't they all there to make money. Thankfully they have other dances working who do work the entire bar.

Bob521
09-28-18, 18:14
Also Relax Inn on River Road. You could write Santa Claus as the customer. They don't care. They take cash and sell condoms. At least they used to.

Brer Rabbit, North Ave, Villa Park.

Kunderu
10-01-18, 13:21
I wonder with Allstars in McCook allowing topless dances now, if the Melrose / Stone Park bars will follow suit.

Travelrat
10-04-18, 08:59
Stopped by J's yesterday around 4 pm and door was locked. Anyone have any info?

Seldon69
10-18-18, 20:30
I wonder with Allstars in McCook allowing topless dances now, if the Melrose / Stone Park bars will follow suit.Any info on this?

Can anyone confirm that Allstars is offering topless?

SouthSideRed
10-18-18, 21:41
Any info on this?

Can anyone confirm that Allstars is offering topless?Yes it is true, they are charging an extra ten dollars per dance for topless. This is been going on for a couple of weeks now.

Bbbuddy
10-20-18, 13:56
Any info on this?

Can anyone confirm that Allstars is offering topless?Not sure why anyone would ask if Jays would follow All Stars and why someone would pay an extra $10.

Most of the Dancers at Jays have no problem showing their tata's. A few whip them out right at the bar.

Mayor Quimby
10-26-18, 16:25
So I was in the area earlier this week. Stopped in a few of the panty bars, J's, Bobby's, etc. Nothing worth reporting. Didn't find anyone I would have wanted a dance from. The disturbing thing is, Dayna is back on the scene. I saw her at a couple of the places that night. She was just hanging out at the bars as a customer & working guys for cash but was fortunate enough to avoid. My last stop was Playpen but I turned around & walked out as soon as I saw her at the bar. Never even made it more than a couple steps in. There were only a few customers & didn't want to risk having to deal with her. those of you that don't know her, she is REALLY bad news, a total con artist & thief. If she sees you have any cash whatsoever, she'll try to lift it from you. She's a decent looking AA chick with an athletic body. I'm guessing she's late 20's. She has sort of a round face. She's notorious for giving you 1 or 2 song dances & demanding you owe her for 5 or 6. She's been known to throw major temper tantrums if you don't pay her what she demands. She's been fired from several of these places for her behavior.

I've stopped in PP a couple times over recent months. They don't officially have dancers there anymore, but some of the girls from other bars hang out there looking for guys to buy them drinks. Haven't spent enough time to figure out if take out is on these girls agenda or not. Was hoping to see what's the other night up but didn't want to encounter Dayna.

NiceChicaGaGuy
11-01-18, 01:53
So I was in the area earlier this week. Stopped in a few of the panty bars, J's, Bobby's, etc. Nothing worth reporting. Didn't find anyone I would have wanted a dance from. The disturbing thing is, Dayna is back on the scene. I saw her at a couple of the places that night. She was just hanging out at the bars as a customer & working guys for cash but was fortunate enough to avoid. My last stop was Playpen but I turned around & walked out as soon as I saw her at the bar. Never even made it more than a couple steps in. There were only a few customers & didn't want to risk having to deal with her. those of you that don't know her, she is REALLY bad news, a total con artist & thief. If she sees you have any cash whatsoever, she'll try to lift it from you. She's a decent looking AA chick with an athletic body. I'm guessing she's late 20's. She has sort of a round face. She's notorious for giving you 1 or 2 song dances & demanding you owe her for 5 or 6. She's been known to throw major temper tantrums if you don't pay her what she demands. She's been fired from several of these places for her behavior.

I've stopped in PP a couple times over recent months. They don't officially have dancers there anymore, but some of the girls from other bars hang out there looking for guys to buy them drinks. Haven't spent enough time to figure out if take out is on these girls agenda or not. Was hoping to see what's the other night up but didn't want to encounter Dayna.Had problems with the same girl a few weeks ago. I walked in and she adhered herself to me and wouldn't let go. She was trying really hard to physically reach into my pocket. Kind of disgusting, even by Playpen standards. And the shame of it was that there was another girl in the bar I would have happily parted with my money for, and if the bartender had come around I wouldn't have minded that, either. It's going to be a while before I return.

StanCopier
11-09-18, 14:04
Been too busy to hit the strip in past month. Anyone know if Natalie is still working at Louie's? She gave a hell of a handsy dance in the backroom. Intimated she worked other places as well.

SouthSideRed
11-09-18, 19:33
Does anyone know what places Brooke work at and what times? It's been awhile since I seen her and need a little craziness in the afternoon.

Datsurman
11-13-18, 12:57
Keep in mind, these chicks are broke and dumb. The only thing positive that you can say about them is that they have a couple of extra pounds of fat attached to their chest and ass. Whenever a stripper ignores me, I just laugh to myself and thank their dumb asses for saving me from wasting my money on them. If these knuckleheads had even the tiniest bit of sense, they would empty the pockets of the dudes that they don't like and then hang out and talk with the guys that they like. But they are so dumb, they forgot that they are there to make money.

Tried giving Carl's one last chance since I got shut out a few days ago. No better luck this time. There were eight girls working, four of them were Hispanics. They were the hottest ones there. The Hispanic girls wouldn't even look at me. I asked the one I approached last time why she wouldn't even talk to me and she totally ignored me. I tried asking again and got the silent treatment. But I think I figured it out. The Hispanic girls would only talk and get dances with the Hispanic guys. If that's the policy of the bar, screw them, I'm never going back.

Elias24
11-27-18, 13:44
Been too busy to hit the strip in past month. Anyone know if Natalie is still working at Louie's? She gave a hell of a handsy dance in the backroom. Intimated she worked other places as well.Is she white or hispanic?

BitterRoot56
11-28-18, 05:34
Tried giving Carl's one last chance since I got shut out a few days ago. No better luck this time. There were eight girls working, four of them were Hispanics. They were the hottest ones there. The Hispanic girls wouldn't even look at me. I asked the one I approached last time why she wouldn't even talk to me and she totally ignored me. I tried asking again and got the silent treatment. But I think I figured it out. The Hispanic girls would only talk and get dances with the Hispanic guys. If that's the policy of the bar, screw them, I'm never going back.Your money like mine has one color, green. If they cannot appreciate that, then they are fools. The fact you wanted to pay them and they turned you away speaks volumes of their stupidity. Years ago I stopped by a rough bar and asked for a beer with a $20 in hand, the barmaid deliberately ignored me and turned away from me. I left, never returned. 3 months later the bar was torn down and a strip club was put up in it's place. Karma came back on them. Karma will get those ladies as well.

SouthSideRed
11-28-18, 19:08
Your money like mine has one color, green. If they cannot appreciate that, then they are fools. The fact you wanted to pay them and they turned you away speaks volumes of their stupidity. Years ago I stopped by a rough bar and asked for a beer with a $20 in hand, the barmaid deliberately ignored me and turned away from me. I left, never returned. 3 months later the bar was torn down and a strip club was put up in it's place. Karma came back on them. Karma will get those ladies as well.This happens more than you think, which takes place at all nationalities. Years ago I stopped in a Bohemian bar in the Berwyn area, walked in and sat down at the bar. They refused to serve me anything and would not even acknowledge my presence there, until one of my co-workers walked in (who was Bohemian) and told then bartender I was okay. Was then treated like a family member after that.

Visconti5683
11-28-18, 20:18
Went last Friday during the day. It was empty except for a few guys. I think there was 4 girls there and they all seemed decent. That was probably the case because it was only 2 in the afternoon anyways I only talked to one and had a few dances with her. It was ok, nothing great. I need to get back to Carls one of these days. Does anyone know if Rosie? Or Rosa? Can't remember. Hispanic with a HUGE ass still works there? She was my favorite.

Datsurman
12-01-18, 18:02
There is a black girl that sometimes works at Louie's that is a solid 10. I had a couple drinks before I got dances from her and forgot her name. I want to visit Louie's again on an night she's working there but can't call to ask if she's working without a name. PM it if you got it.

(FYI, if you're wondering if the girl you're thinking of is the one I'm thinking of, then the girl you're thinking of is not her.).

Jc2490
12-09-18, 12:21
I had not been to either place for a couple of months due to a new job. I went into Bobby's mdi afternoon on Saturday. Decent crowd, nice variety of girls. I met back up with Crystal. I have reported about her before. Very nice looking girl with a great personality. I opted for a 2 song special and Crystal finished me off with a nice HJ during the second song. We are going to set up an OTC date (her suggestion). I stopped at J's just to check it out. I was not impressed by their lineup of overweight ugly girls. Just before I was going to leave, Kimmy came by me. She must have been hard up for cash. She would not let go of my dick. She told me 2 songs for $30 or until I come. The first song she had her pussy in my face within 30 seconds and I was eating her (nice and clean BTW). The second song, she reached into my pants and gave me a nice HJ. She really had to work it since I had already busted an hour before. All in all, it was a nice day.

Teddy O
12-13-18, 16:51
I had not been to either place for a couple of months due to a new job. I went into Bobby's mdi afternoon on Saturday. Decent crowd, nice variety of girls. I met back up with Crystal. I have reported about her before. Very nice looking girl with a great personality. I opted for a 2 song special and Crystal finished me off with a nice HJ during the second song. We are going to set up an OTC date (her suggestion). I stopped at J's just to check it out. I was not impressed by their lineup of overweight ugly girls. Just before I was going to leave, Kimmy came by me. She must have been hard up for cash. She would not let go of my dick. She told me 2 songs for $30 or until I come. The first song she had her pussy in my face within 30 seconds and I was eating her (nice and clean BTW). The second song, she reached into my pants and gave me a nice HJ. She really had to work it since I had already busted an hour before. All in all, it was a nice day.Do they expect a tip or is that part of the song price?

Jc2490
12-14-18, 01:41
Do they expect a tip or is that part of the song price?Hell, they always want tips. I have absolutely no problem with saying no. I've told them that they already got their tip when I paid for some over-priced shot.

TheMinister
12-19-18, 04:27
Walked into J's for a drink after a long day and the place smelled like ass! Couldn't stay and walked out. Too bad because there was a sexy white chick that needed to be exploited. Maybe next time.

I had not been to either place for a couple of months due to a new job. I went into Bobby's mdi afternoon on Saturday. Decent crowd, nice variety of girls. I met back up with Crystal. I have reported about her before. Very nice looking girl with a great personality. I opted for a 2 song special and Crystal finished me off with a nice HJ during the second song. We are going to set up an OTC date (her suggestion). I stopped at J's just to check it out. I was not impressed by their lineup of overweight ugly girls. Just before I was going to leave, Kimmy came by me. She must have been hard up for cash. She would not let go of my dick. She told me 2 songs for $30 or until I come. The first song she had her pussy in my face within 30 seconds and I was eating her (nice and clean BTW). The second song, she reached into my pants and gave me a nice HJ. She really had to work it since I had already busted an hour before. All in all, it was a nice day.

Elias24
12-26-18, 12:13
Are these bars in this area the only ones in Illinois that the dancers wear nylons?

StanCopier
12-26-18, 14:43
Stopped by in past few weeks after some time away and got two dances from Bianca / Beyonce, not sure. Light skinned black girl with phat booty, did a great grind, almost got fully naked. Two songs then was approached by red haired girl, all tatted up, longtime dancer (can't remember name), got one dance and she happily finished the job by hand.

TrevorPhillips
12-29-18, 00:45
Hey guys, so I'm no stranger to strip clubs, but I'm just now finding about the places on Mannheim. Based on what I've read on this forum, I'm looking to check out Bobby's, J's or Louie's, most likely on a weekday evening after 6 ish. Looks like Bobby's has the easiest parking? I like low-key places that I can slip in and out of unnoticed and I'd be going solo. Just hoping to get some insight on what to expect and how much cash to bring? Are these more 'bars' than 'stripclubs' since theres no poles or stages? Do the girls just sit around? Mainly looking to talk to some ladies and get some lap dances. Figured that weekday evenings would be slow, so I'm assuming I'll just order a beer and have wait around for a little while for any girls to come by? Also, what are the typical lap dance costs and how does it work? Is it at your seat, like Admiral-style? In addition to VIP type rooms?

Jc2490
12-29-18, 02:46
Hey guys, so I'm no stranger to strip clubs, but I'm just now finding about the places on Mannheim. Based on what I've read on this forum, I'm looking to check out Bobby's, J's or Louie's, most likely on a weekday evening after 6 ish. Looks like Bobby's has the easiest parking? I like low-key places that I can slip in and out of unnoticed and I'd be going solo. Just hoping to get some insight on what to expect and how much cash to bring? Are these more 'bars' than 'stripclubs' since theres no poles or stages? Do the girls just sit around? Mainly looking to talk to some ladies and get some lap dances. Figured that weekday evenings would be slow, so I'm assuming I'll just order a beer and have wait around for a little while for any girls to come by? Also, what are the typical lap dance costs and how does it work? Is it at your seat, like Admiral-style? In addition to VIP type rooms?The girls at J's and Bobby's will keep coming to you. As soon as you get rid of one, another will come by within 5 minutes. They are all trying to hustle dances and mooch shots. If you don't like what you see or hear, just tell them that you're not interested in a dance. They will then try to shame you into at least buying them a shot to compensate for the time they wasted. Don't fall for their BS or you could end up spending a lot of money. If you can say no to most of them, a C-Note should let you leave happy and still have a few bucks in your pocket.

Datsurman
12-29-18, 18:49
The managers for all of these strip clubs need to do a skank test whenever these chicks show up to work. He or she should plunge a finger into their pussy as far as it will go and sniff. If it stinks, then tell the nasty disgusting skank to go home and wash her ass then come back to work. I am sick of my strip club experience getting ruined because some skank showed up to work without washing her nasty ass. Every time I go there is always one. Sometimes more.

Skanks, please wash your ass or stay home!

Walked into J's for a drink after a long day and the place smelled like ass! Couldn't stay and walked out. Too bad because there was a sexy white chick that needed to be exploited. Maybe next time.

Chi Guy X
01-05-19, 12:21
Was at Js a couple of weeks ago. Met a lovely gal named Sky. Dark skin, pleasant to talk to. And a fun dancer.

StanCopier
01-09-19, 18:16
Took to Manheim this week, first hitting Bobbys and meeting Minka, hot AA MILF, gave a good dance, very liberal touching her but she didn't touch back much.

Anyone know if Remi still works here?

Hit J's afterwords and could barely get my drink down before needing to leave. A girl named Trouble approached me, as did another very tattooed dancer, but didn't get any dances. Place stinks.

JimmyBLong
01-10-19, 19:28
Took to Manheim this week, first hitting Bobbys and meeting Minka, hot AA MILF, gave a good dance, very liberal touching her but she didn't touch back much.

Anyone know if Remi still works here?

Hit J's afterwords and could barely get my drink down before needing to leave. A girl named Trouble approached me, as did another very tattooed dancer, but didn't get any dances. Place stinks.Trouble is well named. She will talk an amazing amount of SS and promise you the best experience with lots of XXtras but the only thing she really drains is your wallet.

StanCopier
01-14-19, 13:59
After date with Nicha fell through I went over to Bobby's pressed for time, met Zae, young, tall, thin black girl. Got a couple dances, let me explore plenty but nothing handsy on her end.

Dr StrangeLust
02-03-19, 00:26
Within 4 minutes of entering this dump, a 6/10 tatted brunette was all handsy at the bar. She guaranteed that she could elicit nirvana within two songs. I knew she couldn't, but 7 minutes later my zipper was down in the private (read: not private) dance area (which is a barstool height chair in a corner around the corner from the bar), she licked the length of her right hand and tried her darndest. After the first song knowing that nirvana was not in the cards, I cut things short and gave her 25. Back at the bar, she made no secret about the fact that OTC was available and that she loved the third input and receiving facial moisturizer. Had she been an 8/10, I would have taken her number. I went out for a cigarette then bailed within 19 minutes of entering. There were two more attractive women who were occupied at the bar (one with her backside and left hand working their magic for a customer). I would have stayed but there was other mischief elsewhere to attend to. I guess I'd go back.

StanleyStankas
02-03-19, 13:15
Within 4 minutes of entering this dump, a 6/10 tatted brunette was all handsy at the bar. She guaranteed that she could elicit nirvana within two songs. I knew she couldn't, but 7 minutes later my zipper was down in the private (read: not private) dance area (which is a barstool height chair in a corner around the corner from the bar), she licked the length of her right hand and tried her darndest. After the first song knowing that nirvana was not in the cards, I cut things short and gave her 25. Back at the bar, she made no secret about the fact that OTC was available and that she loved the third input and receiving facial moisturizer. Had she been an 8/10, I would have taken her number. I went out for a cigarette then bailed within 19 minutes of entering. There were two more attractive women who were occupied at the bar (one with her backside and left hand working their magic for a customer). I would have stayed but there was other mischief elsewhere to attend to. I guess I'd go back.With the break in weather. I would believe the girls filled in at the usual places more because of all of that. As mentioned there is little to nothing left on heim in or out of the bars.

JohnJohnson126
02-04-19, 14:32
Within 4 minutes of entering this dump, a 6/10 tatted brunette was all handsy at the bar. She guaranteed that she could elicit nirvana within two songs. I knew she couldn't, but 7 minutes later my zipper was down in the private (read: not private) dance area (which is a barstool height chair in a corner around the corner from the bar), she licked the length of her right hand and tried her darndest. After the first song knowing that nirvana was not in the cards, I cut things short and gave her 25. Back at the bar, she made no secret about the fact that OTC was available and that she loved the third input and receiving facial moisturizer. Had she been an 8/10, I would have taken her number. I went out for a cigarette then bailed within 19 minutes of entering. There were two more attractive women who were occupied at the bar (one with her backside and left hand working their magic for a customer). I would have stayed but there was other mischief elsewhere to attend to. I guess I'd go back.If the girls name was Brooke? White, dark haired girl with giant cans? Always wanted to try otc with her.

Dr StrangeLust
02-05-19, 15:05
If the girls name was Brooke? White, dark haired girl with giant cans? Always wanted to try otc with her.Small cans. I might have seen who you are describing but she was occupied with the gent enjoying her left hand at the bar.

Grumpy83
02-06-19, 09:01
Dropped off some friends at O'Hare yesterday and since I was close I drove over to Bobby's. Walked in around noon and it was dead. Four patrons and 3 girls. The heavier ones that work there. Cute faces but I wasn't feeling it. Had a drink, dropped 20 bucks in the slots and headed to J's. Strike 1. That was no better. The only decent girl was the red head who was sitting at the bar talking to someone. Hung around and decided to leave. Strike 2. Texted to see if Vlada was available and she was but not in Schiller Park. Strike 3. Since I still had some money in my pocket I stoped by Rivers. Big mistake. The worse part is there was no one at either place that got my motor running.

Mayor Quimby
02-14-19, 16:32
Yes, Bobby's has definitely become the prime example of hit or miss, YMMV type place, at least in my most recent visits. I've been in there several times where I've left after an hour without any of the dancers making any effort. I've also had a lot of fun on a few visits. Lately they've had a handful of hot AA spinners & I mean spinners (easily under 100 lbs). I've enjoyed some pretty high mileage dances from Cherry, China, Remy & Cream. I just wish there was a bit more privacy.

Jc2490
02-17-19, 04:26
I stopped by J's around 5 PM. Decent number of nice looking girls, most of whom were pretty well loaded. Kimmy came by as soon as sat down. She had taken off her pantyhose and let me play with her pussy at the bar while we had a drink. I knew what was going to be in store if we went for dances and I wasn't ready to deal with a mess, but I told her that we could go back before I left. A few other girls came by and went. Fast forward to about 6:15 and Princess came by drunk as Hell. She kept grabbing my dick and taking my hand and putting it down her pantyhose. She really wanted to do some dances. She even flat out told me that she would give me a HJ and maybe a BJ. I politely declined telling her that I had already promised to do a dance or two with Kimmy. She got all pissed and went straight to Kimmy bitching about it. Next thing she was swinging her fists and started throwing bottles and glasses. It looked like a scene from Jerry Springer, glasses and stools flying, wigs yanked off. A couple of guys got hit with bottles, but seemed to be okay. Luckily I was on the other side of the bar. People were hiding in the bathrooms until shit settled. Almost the entire bar and most of the girls just left. I guess that's what happens when you are actually honest with a dancer.

She got a.

She even came out and SA.

Ohboy
02-18-19, 13:25
Stopped by J's on Fri. About 4. Lots of girls, most pretty good looking. Also lots of guys, about equal numbers. No room at the bar and 4 or 5 tables full. The girls next to me were bitching that guys were not getting dances, but they both stayed in their seats for about a hhr. Go figure.

TrevorPhillips
02-20-19, 02:50
Hit up Bobby's first. Walked in, looked around, was pretty disappointed. Only saw 2 females in addition to the bartender, both busy, and 1 was a bit (way) older than what I'd prefer. Went to the restroom to take a leak, then walked right out. I'll try again another day and stay for a beer.

Went to J's, within a minute of sitting at the bar, a thick hispanic girl named Lilly approached me, pulled her tits out and pulled down her panties and showed me her taco Tuesday. I literally didn't her ask to. So ya, friendly. Went to the back for 2 dances, hands went everywhere but that's about it. She smelled nice and her skin was really soft, so that was cool.

UBeMyFriend99
02-22-19, 05:57
I have only done the Manheim club stroll once but skipped J's because people said it wasn't worth it. Sounds like things may have turned around. How much are dances and extras? Looking to possibly go this afternoon. Thanks!

Jc2490
02-22-19, 09:06
I have only done the Manheim club stroll once but skipped J's because people said it wasn't worth it. Sounds like things may have turned around. How much are dances and extras? Looking to possibly go this afternoon. Thanks!The prices for dances is totally negotiable. They usually want to try to get $20. If you balk, they almost always counter with 2 for $30. The later it gets in the month or towards the end of their shifts, the girls can get desperate for cash and some real deals can be made. Good luck.

Mayor Quimby
02-22-19, 11:35
I have only done the Manheim club stroll once but skipped J's because people said it wasn't worth it. Sounds like things may have turned around. How much are dances and extras? Looking to possibly go this afternoon. Thanks!J's can be a lot of fun but it is definitely hit or miss. Mileage varies based on which girls are there, how busy it is etc. Most of the girls want 20 per song. Some will cut a deal like 3 for 50. Some will offer a flat rate to make you happy, that can run from roughly 60-100. I don't recommend jumping at the first offer unless it's on the lower end of that scale. If it's crowded & the dancres are doing well mileage will be limited. Go in with low expectations & you won't be dissappointed but maybe end up happily surprised.

GoldenGreek
02-24-19, 21:52
I stopped by J's around 5 PM. Decent number of nice looking girls, most of whom were pretty well loaded. Kimmy came by as soon as sat down. She had taken off her pantyhose and let me play with her pussy at the bar while we had a drink. I knew what was going to be in store if we went for dances and I wasn't ready to deal with a mess, but I told her that we could go back before I left. A few other girls came by and went. Fast forward to about 6:15 and Princess came by drunk as Hell. She kept grabbing my dick and taking my hand and putting it down her pantyhose. She really wanted to do some dances. She even flat out told me that she would give me a HJ and maybe a BJ. I politely declined telling her that I had already promised to do a dance or two with Kimmy. She got all pissed and went straight to Kimmy bitching about it. Next thing she was swinging her fists and started throwing bottles and glasses. It looked like a scene from Jerry Springer, glasses and stools flying, wigs yanked off. A couple of guys got hit with bottles, but seemed to be okay. Luckily I was on the other side of the bar. People were hiding in the bathrooms until shit settled. Almost the entire bar and most of the girls just left. I guess that's what happens when you are actually honest with a dancer.

She got a.

She even came out and SA.What an amazing story.

LOL.

StanCopier
02-27-19, 18:42
Went for a private dance at J's and they filled in the private corner with a couple tables so dances are now pretty much out in the open, in view of most of the bar, not letting our favorites do what they do best. What's the point now?

StanleyStankas
02-28-19, 12:17
Went for a private dance at J's and they filled in the private corner with a couple tables so dances are now pretty much out in the open, in view of most of the bar, not letting our favorites do what they do best. What's the point now?With the recent brawl, as reported here, seems the management is taking the necessary precautions to not put their liquor license in jeopardy. Typical situation though. Girls if they played it all very cool could make a lot of money, however they must always default to catfighting! As mentioned I had extensive experience in booking this kind of talent and I introduced many ladies to the upper echelon of income in this area. However, they still catfaught! It's just a bad mix all the way around. Cash, booze, guys with big egos and horny and these b**ches always having to compete with each other! Some things will never change.

Mayor Quimby
02-28-19, 15:13
With the recent brawl, as reported here, seems the management is taking the necessary precautions to not put their liquor license in jeopardy. Typical situation though. Girls if they played it all very cool could make a lot of money, however they must always default to catfighting! As mentioned I had extensive experience in booking this kind of talent and I introduced many ladies to the upper echelon of income in this area. However, they still catfaught! It's just a bad mix all the way around. Cash, booze, guys with big egos and horny and these b**ches always having to compete with each other! Some things will never change.It will be interesting to see what sort of fall out comes from this. I know someone that was there, who is a very reliable source. Apparently there were a couple customers that got hurt. One woman got hit so hard in the face by a bottle that her front teeth were knocked out & went through her upper lip. She's either a dancer or bartender from another bar. She ended up having surgery. Something like that can not only cost a liquor license but could end up in a lawsuit.

StanleyStankas
02-28-19, 16:01
It will be interesting to see what sort of fall out comes from this. I know someone that was there, who is a very reliable source. Apparently there were a couple customers that got hurt. One woman got hit so hard in the face by a bottle that her front teeth were knocked out & went through her upper lip. She's either a dancer or bartender from another bar. She ended up having surgery. Something like that can not only cost a liquor license but could end up in a lawsuit.When I first saw the post I was going to bring up if he saw the po po show, however did not ask. Well like I say that is the mentality of this. Even when I was booking girls I had a problem or two just like this. One topless waitress I booked had an issue with a dude touching her lady bits and then the dude said then go get me a beer b**ch! She did of course, brought the bottle back to him at a distance and threw it right for his head. He ducked, bottle went into the wallboard and you guessed it. The next day the bar owner called me and said expect a bill from him. Got it and she did pay, however came into my office crying and said dude was just too much for her to handle. At the end I told people I got out because it was 10% of my business and 90% of my bs!

Visconti5683
02-28-19, 21:35
Went for a private dance at J's and they filled in the private corner with a couple tables so dances are now pretty much out in the open, in view of most of the bar, not letting our favorites do what they do best. What's the point now?I hope it will only be like this for a short time. If I remember right it wasn't too long ago where the same thing happened to that semi private back area. Maybe it was the camera addition. Idk. I'm not sure what that was caused by but seems the trend is up and down. Some bs happens but it always seems to bounce back. I hope at least. There was a Puerto Rican girl in good shape with hangers. Would love to come across her again. Fucking sexy.

Mayor Quimby
03-01-19, 01:11
I hope it will only be like this for a short time. If I remember right it wasn't too long ago where the same thing happened to that semi private back area. Maybe it was the camera addition. Idk. I'm not sure what that was caused by but seems the trend is up and down. Some bs happens but it always seems to bounce back. I hope at least. There was a Puerto Rican girl in good shape with hangers. Would love to come across her again. Fucking sexy.Not sure I understand. There have always been a couple tables in the "dance area". I know because I always set my beer on one of them whan getting a dance. During cold weather months I always hang my jacket on one of the chairs at those tables. Stripper perfume is not so easy to get out of a wool coat. No one ever sat at those tables knowing that area was for dances. Are the dances no longer taking place in that area at all?

As for the cameras, they've been there since the beginning. I noticed them the first time I went there. I asked the dancer as we were getting rather friendly, she said not to worry. They only watch when they're suspicious of a particular dancer. Of course this was several years ago. Even with that reassurance, it took a long time before I was at ease about them.

Jc2490
03-01-19, 02:31
Not sure I understand. There have always been a couple tables in the "dance area". I know because I always set my beer on one of them whan getting a dance. During cold weather months I always hang my jacket on one of the chairs at those tables. Stripper perfume is not so easy to get out of a wool coat. No one ever sat at those tables knowing that area was for dances. Are the dances no longer taking place in that area at all?

As for the cameras, they've been there since the beginning. I noticed them the first time I went there. I asked the dancer as we were getting rather friendly, she said not to worry. They only watch when they're suspicious of a particular dancer. Of course this was several years ago. Even with that reassurance, it took a long time before I was at ease about them.They basically just put a table in each corner of the back room. That forces the chairs out a bit into the open. When I was there last week, the girls didn't care and it was business as usual.

Dr StrangeLust
03-01-19, 03:08
This slim latina was the only one I saw here when I last checked in who was worth my time but I didn't have time for her then. Anyone know if she's worth pursuing for OTC? Might come back this Saturday afternoon.

Visconti5683
03-01-19, 11:32
They basically just put a table in each corner of the back room. That forces the chairs out a bit into the open. When I was there last week, the girls didn't care and it was business as usual.Perfect. Thanks for the heads up man. Glad to hear business as usual. BTW took an early lunch on Wednesday. Thought I would swing by to see if I could make something happen. It was 11:30. I walked in and no one but the guy mopping the floor. Anyone know the earliest at least 1-2 girls show up?

Mayor Quimby
03-01-19, 13:13
Perfect. Thanks for the heads up man. Glad to hear business as usual. BTW took an early lunch on Wednesday. Thought I would swing by to see if I could make something happen. It was 11:30. I walked in and no one but the guy mopping the floor. Anyone know the earliest at least 1-2 girls show up?I've been in as early as noon. There were girls there but sitting at the bar in street clothes eating & having a drink. By 12:30 1 or 2 were coming out of the changing room. I would say 1 is a safe bet but as early as 12:30 on occasion.

Grumpy83
03-06-19, 07:14
Stopped byBobby's yesterday around 12:30. Had a dance with a Venezuelan lady (I forget her name) but she is always there. I think she is cute but she always ignored me. Had to be a slow afternoon. She got me going but didn't come anywhere near to finishing the job. I cannot remember when anyone has done that here. Decided to stop at J's, empty, sat down at bar and a taller, skinny AA lady named Vegas sat next to me and immediately started playing with jr. Told me she is from Milwaukee and staying until March 17. Had a couple of dances and left happy. We swapped phone numbers and may get together for some more fun. She is attractive and staying near by or so she said.

StanCopier
03-08-19, 12:01
Was approached by Kimmy this week and the new out in the open set up did not stop her from reaching in and making me happy. She seems to pad the amount plus asks for tip, so be weary, but she's cool.

Mayor Quimby
03-13-19, 01:30
They basically just put a table in each corner of the back room. That forces the chairs out a bit into the open. When I was there last week, the girls didn't care and it was business as usual.Stopped in yesterday afternoon. There were 2 what looked to be "official" vehicles in the parking lot, the standard unmarked SUV's with the jimmy lights by the rearview mirror. I was hesitant to go in but I saw others entering & exiting. I went in & there were a couple of officials going through the place. They were looking at everything, mostly behind the bar but they snooped everywhere else as well. They were in there for a very long time. Not sure what agency they were from, Liquor Commission maybe? There was no activity while they were there. Only a couple girls were dressed to dance while 3 others stayed in street clothes. They all just sat at the bar & nursed their drinks. Never saw the place so quiet. I just sat at the bar & watched. I didn't know any of the girls there to ask if they knew what was up.

Now, the biggest bummer, the dance area is once again, completely boarded up with plywood. The dance area is now next to the pool tables. Just a couple chairs & no tables. Everything completely out in the open. Guessing things are tamed down once again. I believe it was about the same time last year they boarded it up.

StanleyStankas
03-13-19, 21:00
Stopped in yesterday afternoon. There were 2 what looked to be "official" vehicles in the parking lot, the standard unmarked SUV's with the jimmy lights by the rearview mirror. I was hesitant to go in but I saw others entering & exiting. I went in & there were a couple of officials going through the place. They were looking at everything, mostly behind the bar but they snooped everywhere else as well. They were in there for a very long time. Not sure what agency they were from, Liquor Commission maybe? There was no activity while they were there. Only a couple girls were dressed to dance while 3 others stayed in street clothes. They all just sat at the bar & nursed their drinks. Never saw the place so quiet. I just sat at the bar & watched. I didn't know any of the girls there to ask if they knew what was up.

Now, the biggest bummer, the dance area is once again, completely boarded up with plywood. The dance area is now next to the pool tables. Just a couple chairs & no tables. Everything completely out in the open. Guessing things are tamed down once again. I believe it was about the same time last year they boarded it up.Wondering if this is a result of the cat fight you reported in a prior post, mayor. I take it as you noticed the vehicles they had m plates. What is interesting is that the room was already boarded up. So they either were warned unofficially that the authorities were going to show up and when or they came in before and told them to board it up by such and such a date when we come back. I would take an educated guess and agree with you that it was the liquor commission. With the recent issue of the fight possibly they are now looking for an infraction to close the place by pulling their liquor license. Which makes me think they were behind the bar looking for infractions. As far as a code enforcement violation I don't think that would be the way they would do that. Correct me if I am wrong mayor, however I believe that is franklin over there. They have just like up here in schiller those white m plate cars that those guys come around to residential buildings and retail businesses to check up on fire code violations et al. That all said if this indeed is a result of the fight recently, then these women are just dumber than a box of rocks. If they loose their liquor license or the dancing the place may as well reopen as a dollar store! Typical but predictable.

Umpire Guy
03-16-19, 09:57
I went to Louie's last Sunday and had an amazing time. Got there about 1 pm, very quiet, 2-33 customers and 4 dancers. This friendly, beautiful, thick brunette danced with a guy 2 seats away and she grabbed my crotch more than once to get me going. She did a floor show on the pool table and was very hot. She then came up to me and danced 2 long songs and I was roaming everywhere, she loved being touched and was very aggressive with me. I agreed to 2 more dances and she gave me on OTC hand job while kissing her huge breasts. I always wear a condom, so I exploded in an incredible orgasm. The dances are only $10 and worth every penny. Her name is Natalie and she told me she is there on Sunday and Tuesday afternoons. Next time I will take her in the back room in private.

Member #6422
03-17-19, 21:20
I went to Louie's last Sunday and had an amazing time. Got there about 1 pm, very quiet, 2-33 customers and 4 dancers. This friendly, beautiful, thick brunette danced with a guy 2 seats away and she grabbed my crotch more than once to get me going. She did a floor show on the pool table and was very hot. She then came up to me and danced 2 long songs and I was roaming everywhere, she loved being touched and was very aggressive with me. I agreed to 2 more dances and she gave me on OTC hand job while kissing her huge breasts. I always wear a condom, so I exploded in an incredible orgasm. The dances are only $10 and worth every penny. Her name is Natalie and she told me she is there on Sunday and Tuesday afternoons. Next time I will take her in the back room in private.Stopped by J's and Louie's a while ago after reading about it here. I definitely got the "new face" treatment at J's. Never was approached, but that's ok. Part of it. The beers were cold and cheap.

Louie's was good and worth another trip back for drink specials alone. I was alittle worried about the atmosphere as far as drama goes but both places seemed pretty ok.

StanleyStankas
03-18-19, 10:31
Stopped by J's and Louie's a while ago after reading about it here. I definitely got the "new face" treatment at J's. Never was approached, but that's ok. Part of it. The beers were cold and cheap.

Louie's was good and worth another trip back for drink specials alone. I was alittle worried about the atmosphere as far as drama goes but both places seemed pretty ok.Given the recent issue at j's. I am going to make a little trip to louie's myself. Last time I went by they had a broken window or something was boarded up. Looks like sat or sun afternoon appears to be a good choice. I would think someone that has not be seen at least could have a chance to chat with a girl given the lack of regulars. Seems all the places in the area are more of a weekday after work atmosphere where a newbie would be avoided. Parking is kinda tight over there, however I am very local so I can figure that out. Good reports all the way. Been awhile for me for bikini bars as well as playing the SW game. Want to ease in.

Visconti5683
03-18-19, 11:07
I went to Louie's last Sunday and had an amazing time. Got there about 1 pm, very quiet, 2-33 customers and 4 dancers. This friendly, beautiful, thick brunette danced with a guy 2 seats away and she grabbed my crotch more than once to get me going. She did a floor show on the pool table and was very hot. She then came up to me and danced 2 long songs and I was roaming everywhere, she loved being touched and was very aggressive with me. I agreed to 2 more dances and she gave me on OTC hand job while kissing her huge breasts. I always wear a condom, so I exploded in an incredible orgasm. The dances are only $10 and worth every penny. Her name is Natalie and she told me she is there on Sunday and Tuesday afternoons. Next time I will take her in the back room in private.I apologize for asking as I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere in this thread. I just can't find it. How much is the back room? How many songs? Since J's is having current issues I might check it out. I haven't been to Louie's yet. It sounds like it might be a little more low key. Less girls? Either way hoping to make a trip mid afternoon some time this week.

Chicagorfp
03-18-19, 16:46
I apologize for asking as I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere in this thread. I just can't find it. How much is the back room? How many songs? Since J's is having current issues I might check it out. I haven't been to Louie's yet. It sounds like it might be a little more low key. Less girls? Either way hoping to make a trip mid afternoon some time this week.Hi, Visconti: the back room fee at Louie's is $60 for three songs. You walk with the girl to the bar (near the register) and pay upfront--the house gets $20 while the dancer gets $40. The dancer will go topless, at least in my understanding and experience. The nice part about Louie's is that the songs are from a jukebox, meaning that they're all uncut. Note: from time to time the girls will sometimes ask patrons around the bar for singles to feed said jukebox (which to me beats a DJ in this context). (The other nice part about Louie's are the relatively long operating hours, meaning you can pop by for a quick visit during the early afternoon, unlike, say, the old Arnie's in Harvey (RIP) which opened no earlier than 4:00 pm.).

Unfortunately, accommodations in the back room are a bit uncomfortable: there's only a single bar stool in the corner, and one place (a table?) for your jacket. One of the girls advised that there used to be a small loveseat but due to unspecified issues that was swapped out for the stool setup some time ago. Also, because there's only one back room spot for dancing there might be a queue, which is what happened to me one night (someone was just got in ahead of us and we had to wait, which wasn't too bad as that made time for small talk).

That said, I've partaken of the back room twice and had a relatively nice time in each instance--the key I think is that the length of the songs makes it a good value. I just wish they'd swap in a (wide) chair because the stool is so tall. The funny thing for me is that I had been going to Louie's for years without knowing about the back room option until I caught a reference to it on this forum. Hope this helps!

Visconti5683
03-18-19, 21:19
Hi, Visconti: the back room fee at Louie's is $60 for three songs. You walk with the girl to the bar (near the register) and pay upfront--the house gets $20 while the dancer gets $40. The dancer will go topless, at least in my understanding and experience. The nice part about Louie's is that the songs are from a jukebox, meaning that they're all uncut. Note: from time to time the girls will sometimes ask patrons around the bar for singles to feed said jukebox (which to me beats a DJ in this context). (The other nice part about Louie's are the relatively long operating hours, meaning you can pop by for a quick visit during the early afternoon, unlike, say, the old Arnie's in Harvey (RIP) which opened no earlier than 4:00 pm.).

Unfortunately, accommodations in the back room are a bit uncomfortable: there's only a single bar stool in the corner, and one place (a table?) for your jacket. One of the girls advised that there used to be a small loveseat but due to unspecified issues that was swapped out for the stool setup some time ago. Also, because there's only one back room spot for dancing there might be a queue, which is what happened to me one night (someone was just got in ahead of us and we had to wait, which wasn't too bad as that made time for small talk).

That said, I've partaken of the back room twice and had a relatively nice time in each instance--the key I think is that the length of the songs makes it a good value. I just wish they'd swap in a (wide) chair because the stool is so tall. The funny thing for me is that I had been going to Louie's for years without knowing about the back room option until I caught a reference to it on this forum. Hope this helps!Hey man. Covered every question I had. I really appreciate it. I always like going early afternoon or just before happy hour to catch them when they're fresh and it isn't crowded. I unfortunately never got to check out Arine's. Heard the great stories though. I need to get out more. Anyways thanks again.

SouthSideRed
03-18-19, 22:12
Stopped by J's and Louie's a while ago after reading about it here. I definitely got the "new face" treatment at J's. Never was approached, but that's ok. Part of it. The beers were cold and cheap.

Louie's was good and worth another trip back for drink specials alone. I was alittle worried about the atmosphere as far as drama goes but both places seemed pretty ok.It seems like any new place you try, you get the new face look. But I agree with you, J's takes it to a new level. Even though I have been there several times, it always feel like the first time. I feel more at home down at Bobby's.

Jc2490
03-21-19, 11:59
I stopped by J's yesterday to check out the changes. There were at least 7 or 8 girls working. Yes, the back room is closed off. They have a setup by the pool table with 2 stools set up for dances. Some of the girls were complaining about not getting dances, but a few of them have it figured out. When they bring a guy back for a dance, they have him face the wall, leaving his back to the rest of the bar. Nobody can see what's going on down below and it is business as usual. I left happy after accepting a 2 dance for $30 offer.

Member #6422
03-21-19, 15:43
I stopped by J's yesterday to check out the changes. There were at least 7 or 8 girls working. Yes, the back room is closed off. They have a setup by the pool table with 2 stools set up for dances. Some of the girls were complaining about not getting dances, but a few of them have it figured out. When they bring a guy back for a dance, they have him face the wall, leaving his back to the rest of the bar. Nobody can see what's going on down below and it is business as usual. I left happy after accepting a 2 dance for $30 offer.Got to hand it to them on figuring out a way to improvise.

Tela1980
03-21-19, 22:03
I stopped by J's yesterday to check out the changes. There were at least 7 or 8 girls working. Yes, the back room is closed off. They have a setup by the pool table with 2 stools set up for dances. Some of the girls were complaining about not getting dances, but a few of them have it figured out. When they bring a guy back for a dance, they have him face the wall, leaving his back to the rest of the bar. Nobody can see what's going on down below and it is business as usual. I left happy after accepting a 2 dance for $30 offer.Haven't been to J's in years ever since the Mexicans seemed to take over the joint. Guessing it's worse now, but after your report I may give it another shot.

Visconti5683
03-30-19, 11:08
I finally had the chance to stop by. It was around 4-5. I was getting a dance at the bar and some tall goofy looking girl wearing a cowboy hat comes up to me and asks for a dollar for music. I had 5 singles on the bar which was a tip for the bartender. She was aggressive as hell and wouldn't leave until I took a dollar from the BTs tip or got change right then and there (had no other singles or I would have.) This was mid dance for me with another girl. That's bullshit. Lady in my lap said she is a *****. Not worth sweating too much but still brushed me the wrong way. Anyways Ericka I think was the girl I picked for dances. She was great. Very friendly. We had a back room dance and I left happy. I also got her #. Thanks to other members for tips. Appreciate it.

Chicagorfp
04-01-19, 04:57
I finally had the chance to stop by. It was around 4-5. I was getting a dance at the bar and some tall goofy looking girl wearing a cowboy hat comes up to me and asks for a dollar for music. I had 5 singles on the bar which was a tip for the bartender. She was aggressive as hell and wouldn't leave until I took a dollar from the BTs tip or got change right then and there (had no other singles or I would have.) This was mid dance for me with another girl. That's bullshit. Lady in my lap said she is a *****. Not worth sweating too much but still brushed me the wrong way. Anyways Ericka I think was the girl I picked for dances. She was great. Very friendly. We had a back room dance and I left happy. I also got her #. Thanks to other members for tips. Appreciate it.Hi, Visconti. I was there earlier in the week and saw that same cowboy-hat-wearing girl; nice breasts but she seemed a bit tipsy. Glad I was thinking with the upper brain. By that point I had dances with a few girls, including Ericka--I wanted to ask Ericka for a backroom dance as her dances in the bar area were really good, but I had a prior engagement later that night. Since Ericka said she's there pretty regularly, I told her I'd be back. FYI: looks like around 6:00 pm there's not so much a formal shift change as there is a new shift starting--it was shortly after that time that I bumped into Ericka. (On other nights, I've also seen new girls show up at 10:00 pm who likely work until close.).

On collecting dollars for the jukebox--contrast our demanding cowgirl with kind Roxanna, who was about to ask me for such funds but then she said she saw that I had just arrived and said not to worry about it. She said to just settle in and enjoy; what a sweetie!

Due to the press of time, I've not had the opportunity to make recent rounds of all the Melrose clubs, but Louie's for now remains my default. Dances are reasonably priced, it's generally a laidback atmosphere, and it's in a decent location--once I leave I can get on the expressway in just a few minutes.

I do wish they had more black dancers as my tastes run that way, but that's not a showstopper for me. One difficulty can be parking, but just this week I noticed a sign on a post on the east side of Louie's facade that says additional parking is available in the east lot, which I had thought was reserved for the residents of the adjoining trailer park community. As such, it looks like one can park there without fear of getting towed. Anyway stay safe and I hope you have continued good luck!

StanleyStankas
04-01-19, 10:03
Hi, Visconti. I was there earlier in the week and saw that same cowboy-hat-wearing girl; nice breasts but she seemed a bit tipsy. Glad I was thinking with the upper brain. By that point I had dances with a few girls, including Ericka--I wanted to ask Ericka for a backroom dance as her dances in the bar area were really good, but I had a prior engagement later that night. Since Ericka said she's there pretty regularly, I told her I'd be back. FYI: looks like around 6:00 pm there's not so much a formal shift change as there is a new shift starting--it was shortly after that time that I bumped into Ericka. (On other nights, I've also seen new girls show up at 10:00 pm who likely work until close.).

On collecting dollars for the jukebox--contrast our demanding cowgirl with kind Roxanna, who was about to ask me for such funds but then she said she saw that I had just arrived and said not to worry about it. She said to just settle in and enjoy; what a sweetie!

Due to the press of time, I've not had the opportunity to make recent rounds of all the Melrose clubs, but Louie's for now remains my default. Dances are reasonably priced, it's generally a laidback atmosphere, and it's in a decent location--once I leave I can get on the expressway in just a few minutes.

I do wish they had more black dancers as my tastes run that way, but that's not a showstopper for me. One difficulty can be parking, but just this week I noticed a sign on a post on the east side of Louie's facade that says additional parking is available in the east lot, which I had thought was reserved for the residents of the adjoining trailer park community. As such, it looks like one can park there without fear of getting towed. Anyway stay safe and I hope you have continued good luck!Was told by another senior on here that yes just east of louie's there is a lot that can be used. The sign that says so is there, however kinda faded. He also mentioned to park east of the club in that lot as if one parks in front of the bar one might have someone parked behind them and won't get right out until that car moves. That trailer park goes all the way over to heim so I would think the lot mentioned would be ok with that sign. There's a few repair shops and a boneyard right there so those would be no go's at all. It is a walk, however the two flea lots might work as long as the flea is open as on fridays till 3 pm. However, don't park over there on nights as I am sure the hook looks! That all said I need to hit louie's as I have done enough drive bys as mentioned I am over here in the area up by the airport.

Visconti5683
04-03-19, 20:23
Hi, Visconti. I was there earlier in the week and saw that same cowboy-hat-wearing girl; nice breasts but she seemed a bit tipsy. Glad I was thinking with the upper brain. By that point I had dances with a few girls, including Ericka--I wanted to ask Ericka for a backroom dance as her dances in the bar area were really good, but I had a prior engagement later that night. Since Ericka said she's there pretty regularly, I told her I'd be back. FYI: looks like around 6:00 pm there's not so much a formal shift change as there is a new shift starting--it was shortly after that time that I bumped into Ericka. (On other nights, I've also seen new girls show up at 10:00 pm who likely work until close.).

I do wish they had more black dancers as my tastes run that way, but that's not a showstopper for me. One difficulty can be parking, but just this week I noticed a sign on a post on the east side of Louie's facade that says additional parking is available in the east lot, which I had thought was reserved for the residents of the adjoining trailer park community. As such, it looks like one can park there without fear of getting towed. Anyway stay safe and I hope you have continued good luck!Hey man. I feel you on the black dancers. I don't know why but that is something I've been lacking. I'm going to set a goal this month. Louie's is great and I plan on stopping by next week. I get there at a sweet spot right before happy hour crowd and have been lucky finding a spot right in front. I'll keep in mind the extra parking you mention. Oh and Ericka to my knowledge will be out for a few weeks. I guess she is getting a booty enhancement. I look forward to checking out the results. Stay safe brother.

Lemeduyu
04-04-19, 14:40
Started at Carls and nothing doing. 1 girl sitting at the bar and I had zero interest anyway. Next went to Bobbys and they had a couple of petite black girls. One was Remi and the other was short and super cute. I got 3 songs from Remi and enjoyed my time with her. No finish or anything but she was squeezing junior a bit and I liked the conversation. After the dances went back to sit down and 2 BIG white girls started working and I ran. They were truly gross. Finished at J's and there were 2 women working. One kinda cute and skanky hispanic girl and a big old filthy looking one. They came up to me together and I the one was making me ill to be near so I just nicely said I'm on my way out the door in a minute so they left me alone. I think in the future I'll go back just bc it is a cheap entertaining excursion.

Jc2490
04-06-19, 12:49
I did my own little tour of the bars yesterday. I checked out Louie's. Plenty of parking around 3 PM. The best thing I can say about the place is the beer was ice cold, just like the 7 girls that were working the bar. 1 beer and I was out the door. Stopped at Bobby's and watched the end of the Sox game. I talked with Remy and 3 other very cute AA dancers but never got the vibe that the dances were going to be anything special. I went over to J's and sat down by an older dancer named Gigi who had just gotten her food. She was kind of fun after she finished her food. She had already had plenty to drink before I arrived so she kept flashing her big tits at the bar. She then pulled her bottoms to the side and grabbed my hand and put in on her pussy. I played with her for a few minutes until I got a whiff of some stale pussy. A bit later a very cute AA girl named Princess came up and flat out asked me if I needed a HJ while grabbing my crotch. We agreed on a very cheap price and to the back we went. All told, I spent less than $70, drank several beers, bought a couple dancers drinks and got a nice HJ.

Bbbuddy
04-07-19, 16:29
I did my own little tour of the bars yesterday. I checked out Louie's. Plenty of parking around 3 PM. The best thing I can say about the place is the beer was ice cold, just like the 7 girls that were working the bar. 1 beer and I was out the door. Stopped at Bobby's and watched the end of the Sox game. I talked with Remy and 3 other very cute AA dancers but never got the vibe that the dances were going to be anything special. I went over to J's and sat down by an older dancer named Gigi who had just gotten her food. She was kind of fun after she finished her food. She had already had plenty to drink before I arrived so she kept flashing her big tits at the bar. She then pulled her bottoms to the side and grabbed my hand and put in on her pussy. I played with her for a few minutes until I got a whiff of some stale pussy. A bit later a very cute AA girl named Princess came up and flat out asked me if I needed a HJ while grabbing my crotch. We agreed on a very cheap price and to the back we went. All told, I spent less than $70, drank several beers, bought a couple dancers drinks and got a nice HJ.Yeah I've had that same experience from a few dancers there. There's an older blonde who also gives off the stale smell and also the younger Polish girl with the curly hair. I mean you know you are going to work is it that hard to take some time and be hygienic?

Visconti5683
04-08-19, 11:15
I did my own little tour of the bars yesterday. I checked out Louie's. Plenty of parking around 3 PM. The best thing I can say about the place is the beer was ice cold, just like the 7 girls that were working the bar. 1 beer and I was out the door. Stopped at Bobby's and watched the end of the Sox game. I talked with Remy and 3 other very cute AA dancers but never got the vibe that the dances were going to be anything special. I went over to J's and sat down by an older dancer named Gigi who had just gotten her food. She was kind of fun after she finished her food. She had already had plenty to drink before I arrived so she kept flashing her big tits at the bar. She then pulled her bottoms to the side and grabbed my hand and put in on her pussy. I played with her for a few minutes until I got a whiff of some stale pussy. A bit later a very cute AA girl named Princess came up and flat out asked me if I needed a HJ while grabbing my crotch. We agreed on a very cheap price and to the back we went. All told, I spent less than $70, drank several beers, bought a couple dancers drinks and got a nice HJ.I wonder if we crossed paths. I Was running the same tour at the same time. I started at Louie's and agree the girls were not doing much of anything. I killed 2 beers threw 5 bucks into the machine and was out. I stopped at Bobby's and started with a small black girl. She was looking pretty good. Got a dance and as she was dancing she lifted her arms. HAIRY AS HELL. I caught a whiff of some BO. I finished the dance and was out. I stopped at Carl's, walked in and saw 1 guy and 1 girl sitting at the bar, probably too early. I should have still gone in but I turned around and walked. I was going to go to J's but honestly that BO and hairy arm pit situation kind of killed my mood. I decided to head out instead. It sounds like J's is where I will be going this week. I haven't been there past couple of weeks since that drama but looking forward to going back.

SouthSideRed
04-09-19, 14:07
Yeah I've had that same experience from a few dancers there. There's an older blonde who also gives off the stale smell and also the younger Polish girl with the curly hair. I mean you know you are going to work is it that hard to take some time and be hygienic?I don't know which is worst, the stale smell that some girls emit or the gallon of cheap perfume that they wear to cover it up? One time at Bobby's the dancer had so much cheap perfume on, her standing next to me at the bar transferred enough on to me that I reeked from the smell.

StanleyStankas
04-10-19, 15:50
I don't know which is worst, the stale smell that some girls emit or the gallon of cheap perfume that they wear to cover it up? One time at Bobby's the dancer had so much cheap perfume on, her standing next to me at the bar transferred enough on to me that I reeked from the smell.That perfume is dollar store stuff, however how much does a bar of soap cost? They are lazy and don't care about what we think of their hygiene. I mean even if they rent a room, they come with at the very least bathroom and shower privileges. Just plain lazy imo. Takes 20 minutes to shower prior to going out the door.

DanChase9999
04-11-19, 20:33
Went to Bobby's the other night and ran into a blonde. I did not recognize her but we agreed on a price for the dances. Went to the dance area and the first dance was good. The second dance started and it went down hill quickly. Then I remembered her from a couple of months ago and her name is Darsey (I did review her in this thread back then). I could of shot myself for not remembering. Anyway the last two songs she started dancing with the other girls in the area. After the dances she wanted more money I gave her the agreed upon price and got out of there, no need for trouble. Stay away from her she is bad news.

Scott40
04-12-19, 14:12
Ah yes, the infamous Darcy. She used to work at Carl's down the street before Bobby's and she was fired from there for excessive drinking. She is a veteran of the lingerie bar scene and knows how to play the game very well. She'll give you a very good dance for the first one but then when you attempt to buy more, her dances become tamer and tamer. She does that with everyone.

NiceChicaGaGuy
04-18-19, 16:04
I made the rounds about 10 PM last Sunday and made three strikes. Hit Playpen and aside from the bartender I was the only human being there. (Between construction and, well, it being Playpen, I didn't expect much anyway.) With what I'd heard about Js, I decided to give it a try. I had never been there, but I found it desolate, with nothing but a few scary-looking guys at the bar. I drank half of a skunk Miller Lite and departed. I went to my usual fallback, Bobby's, and some woman was telling people it was closed. I didn't quite believe her, so I made a couple of passes through the parking lot to see if anybody pulled up and she seems to have been right. Frustrated, I bypassed Carl's and Louie's and went home. Is this the status quo for Sundays?

Bugsy1750
04-25-19, 08:36
Finally went to j's after reviews on princess had a ruff day I walk in and suddenly must of been faith cause this small Blk petite girl walk right into me as I entered she was cute so thought I would grab a beer and see if princess pops up well I'm at the bar have a little convo and before you know I find out this is princess search was over LOL and really nothing else to see in that at this time was around 5 pm finished a beer and went for a dance discussed some specifics and L1 50 I think could of got less forsure but I was ready to get it done and go home great technique and a sweet heart thanks for the intel.

Lookin4it
04-25-19, 11:14
Finally went to j's after reviews on princess had a ruff day I walk in and suddenly must of been faith cause this small Blk petite girl walk right into me as I entered she was cute so thought I would grab a beer and see if princess pops up well I'm at the bar have a little convo and before you know I find out this is princess search was over LOL and really nothing else to see in that at this time was around 5 pm finished a beer and went for a dance discussed some specifics and L1 50 I think could of got less forsure but I was ready to get it done and go home great technique and a sweet heart thanks for the intel.Never underestimate the value of punctuation.

ChicagoGoer
04-25-19, 14:02
I made the rounds about 10 PM last Sunday and made three strikes. Hit Playpen and aside from the bartender I was the only human being there. (Between construction and, well, it being Playpen, I didn't expect much anyway.) With what I'd heard about Js, I decided to give it a try. I had never been there, but I found it desolate, with nothing but a few scary-looking guys at the bar. I drank half of a skunk Miller Lite and departed. I went to my usual fallback, Bobby's, and some woman was telling people it was closed. I didn't quite believe her, so I made a couple of passes through the parking lot to see if anybody pulled up and she seems to have been right. Frustrated, I bypassed Carl's and Louie's and went home. Is this the status quo for Sundays?Believe last Sunday was Easter so probably caused a low turn out. I've been to these for places on Sunday and have had positive experiences. I would recommend all stars on Sunday night. They stay open the latest.

Mayor Quimby
04-25-19, 16:14
Believe last Sunday was Easter so probably caused a low turn out. I've been to these for places on Sunday and have had positive experiences. I would recommend all stars on Sunday night. They stay open the latest.Don't mean to contradict, but the original report was made 3 days before Easter. Sunday nights are very hit or miss. I think the girls know that it's not always busy & they may end up sitting around all night with not much action. They are still stuck paying their show fee weather they have any business or not. I occasionally visit the Mannheim bars on Sundays, once in a great while it works out to my advantage. On a slow night with the right dancer willing to cut a deal to make her bar fee, can end up in some pretty high mileage for a good price. It's all about supply & demand.

A few weeks ago, I stopped in to J's on a Sunday night around 10 pm. I ordered a beer & looked around & no dancers at all. I sat for about a half hour & still no girls. After a second beer I decided to leave as it seemed to be a waste of time. As I was about to go, about 5 girls came out of the ladies room. They had been in there the entire time I was sitting there. I took a look & no one really peaked my interest so I still left. I just found it odd that they were in there for about a half hour.

SouthSideRed
04-25-19, 21:38
Don't mean to contradict, but the original report was made 3 days before Easter. Sunday nights are very hit or miss. I think the girls know that it's not always busy & they may end up sitting around all night with not much action. They are still stuck paying their show fee weather they have any business or not. I occasionally visit the Mannheim bars on Sundays, once in a great while it works out to my advantage. On a slow night with the right dancer willing to cut a deal to make her bar fee, can end up in some pretty high mileage for a good price. It's all about supply & demand.

A few weeks ago, I stopped in to J's on a Sunday night around 10 pm. I ordered a beer & looked around & no dancers at all. I sat for about a half hour & still no girls. After a second beer I decided to leave as it seemed to be a waste of time. As I was about to go, about 5 girls came out of the ladies room. They had been in there the entire time I was sitting there. I took a look & no one really peaked my interest so I still left. I just found it odd that they were in there for about a half hour.Ah, you got to experience the famous J's smoke break. This is common here and is very frustrating, been here many times were you walk in and see several dancers and them poof they are all gone. Maybe they are smoking a half of pack? I usually will just finish my beer and leave if this happens when I'm there.

Jc2490
04-26-19, 00:44
Don't mean to contradict, but the original report was made 3 days before Easter. Sunday nights are very hit or miss. I think the girls know that it's not always busy & they may end up sitting around all night with not much action. They are still stuck paying their show fee weather they have any business or not. I occasionally visit the Mannheim bars on Sundays, once in a great while it works out to my advantage. On a slow night with the right dancer willing to cut a deal to make her bar fee, can end up in some pretty high mileage for a good price. It's all about supply & demand.

A few weeks ago, I stopped in to J's on a Sunday night around 10 pm. I ordered a beer & looked around & no dancers at all. I sat for about a half hour & still no girls. After a second beer I decided to leave as it seemed to be a waste of time. As I was about to go, about 5 girls came out of the ladies room. They had been in there the entire time I was sitting there. I took a look & no one really peaked my interest so I still left. I just found it odd that they were in there for about a half hour.The girls were probably not in the ladies room. When you walk back yo the men's room, there is another door that goes to the room behind the bar. If you take a look below the curtain, you will often see legs and heels walking around. Your guess is as good as mine as to what the hell they're doing back there.

Ump1969
05-03-19, 13:45
The girls were probably not in the ladies room. When you walk back yo the men's room, there is another door that goes to the room behind the bar. If you take a look below the curtain, you will often see legs and heels walking around. Your guess is as good as mine as to what the hell they're doing back there.Basically, what everyone is saying is that Js is very hit or miss. I have been there when girls are all over you the second you enter the room. I was there last week and the only 2 girls in the room just sat with regulars at the bar and ignored everyone else. I have also had the girl who allowed roaming and grabbed my junk. I have seen the back room opened and closed. So you decide whether or not to go and take your chances.

Tela1980
05-05-19, 20:11
Basically, what everyone is saying is that Js is very hit or miss. I have been there when girls are all over you the second you enter the room. I was there last week and the only 2 girls in the room just sat with regulars at the bar and ignored everyone else. I have also had the girl who allowed roaming and grabbed my junk. I have seen the back room opened and closed. So you decide whether or not to go and take your chances.Thanks Ump!

I'm planning on going there this week, will report back.