PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

UltraFiend1
06-27-14, 14:14
You said it!Thanks for the heads up.

Chicago Monger
07-12-14, 23:36
Tried the back room at P Pen the other night. 10 to the bar. 20 for the dance, no up sell. Went with Allie. Tall thin red / brown hair. Offers take out. Seems like should be fun out side the bar.

SpokenOne69
07-13-14, 10:26
This conversation reminds me of Pete & Mabels You could get BJ in womens bathroom that reeked of urine or you could give the owner (I forgot his name) $10 and go into the garage with the girl The garage was just that. A garage Pete & Mabels has been closed for awhile For those that like interesting reading read the archivs reports about Pete & Mabels in the NWI section What a place.

Jasper Malloy
07-15-14, 00:48
This conversation reminds me of Pete & Mabels You could get BJ in womens bathroom that reeked of urine or you could give the owner (I forgot his name) $10 and go into the garage with the girl The garage was just that. A garage Pete & Mabels has been closed for awhile For those that like interesting reading read the archivs reports about Pete & Mabels in the NWI section What a place.Because I'm stubborn, I stopped by the Pen again a couple days ago. For me, nobody worth seeing. Got a dance, it was as bad as I expected (not in a good way). Drank my beer and got on my way.

Oh, the Pen will never reach the level of P&M's. That place was an institution all its own. Always felt like I needed to get de-loused after leaving that place. And burn my clothes. And get tested for tetanus.

Al Melrose
07-28-14, 02:36
Ok I was really drunk, so my opinion may be way off, but the back room did not seem that bad. It was pretty spacious, and clothing was optional. If a camera, I was too drunk to care.

Travelrat
09-05-14, 23:18
Tried the room. It's private and a good time. Choice of ladies is not that good. PM for details on extras if interested. TRat.

Ohboy
09-06-14, 12:05
Tried the backroom 2 weeks ago. Took back Adriana, one of the better looking girls, big cans, usually drunk. Got what she told me. Tried to upsell, but not for anything worth it. 25 for 1 song.

Bob521
09-06-14, 13:40
Tried the backroom 2 weeks ago. Took back Adriana, one of the better looking girls, big cans, usually drunk. Got what she told me. Tried to upsell, but not for anything worth it. 25 for 1 song.I was told when the back-room is busy, they use the ladies room. For "overflow". Hinted at better mileage, given the ladies room has a door. But I have only hearsay evidence.

Datsurman
09-12-14, 12:50
Why haven't you done the takeout? Don't waste an opportunity. Pussies don't grow on trees.

I went to Pigpen last week and then Louies the next day.

Wound up in the storage room at the Pigpen, totally sleazy but I was grinded to completion. She offered for a bonus I could whip it out but I declined.

She also offered to sell me me some pot and blow if I wanted (totally forget her name, thick white girl with dark brown hair). I asked her for takeout and she says she doesn't do that.

At Louies, I didn't know about the backroom and wasn't offered it there, got some action though. I was kind of flush with money so it was decent.

I asked three of them if they offer take out, two of them said yes and I have digits. I didn't take them up on the takeout yet so I don't know how it would go but was quoted $$ for an hour.

YMMV.

I'm not going to share digits without permission but I'll tell seniors in PM who the girls are.

Mr Ganosuke
09-16-14, 11:26
Whaddup fellas,

Stopped by on Sunday before the Bears game to see what was what. About 6 girls working, 2 black, 3 latina, 1 white. Lap dances were being performed off to the side, but seemed like nothing special. Quality of girls is mediocre, but it seems like a place where you should be trying to set up take out. Not much happening there, but looking better than the play pen has been recently.

Mr Ganosuke
09-16-14, 11:32
Yo,

Stopped by the Playpen a week ago, and the place seemed super dead. 4 patrons and 1 or 2 girls. 1 white girl who seems like she's been there forever told me I could "unleash things" if I got a dance in the back room. Wasn't drunk enough to partake. From the forum, seems like the backroom isn't worth it.

Aplayfulone
09-27-14, 21:43
I visited Louie the's late this Saturday afternoon instead of on my usual Sunday. On Sunday I almost always get dances from Sasha. Including the occasional visit to the backroom. I have always been satisfied with my dances with Sasha. I do not know her schedule, but was looking forward to getting some dances from her this afternoon. As Sasha was not there, I had some dances with Sabrina instead. Who is quite lovely but the dances were a bit more tame than my dances with Sasha. Both at the bar and in the backroom. I wonder if anyone knows if the dances with Sabrina improve over time, or whether what I experienced today with Sabrina is pretty much what I should expect. For that matter, are either available for dates outside of the club? My guess is that a date with Sasha is a possibility. Could not guess whether Sabrina is open to the possibility.

SouthSideRed
09-28-14, 20:47
Used to go to Louis the's all the time, they had a nice variety of girls working there during the day. The only thing I did not like was getting a dance right at the bar, no privacy at all. I have been there since they opened the back, sounds interesting.

I visited Louie the's late this Saturday afternoon instead of on my usual Sunday. On Sunday I almost always get dances from Sasha. Including the occasional visit to the backroom. I have always been satisfied with my dances with Sasha. I do not know her schedule, but was looking forward to getting some dances from her this afternoon. As Sasha was not there, I had some dances with Sabrina instead. Who is quite lovely but the dances were a bit more tame than my dances with Sasha. Both at the bar and in the backroom. I wonder if anyone knows if the dances with Sabrina improve over time, or whether what I experienced today with Sabrina is pretty much what I should expect. For that matter, are either available for dates outside of the club? My guess is that a date with Sasha is a possibility. Could not guess whether Sabrina is open to the possibility.

Mrportage1980
10-10-14, 10:36
Used to go to Louis the's all the time, they had a nice variety of girls working there during the day. The only thing I did not like was getting a dance right at the bar, no privacy at all. I have been there since they opened the back, sounds interesting.I think Sasha used to dance at Carl's, anyway sounds like she aims to please, does she let your hands freely? Is it better mileage in the back room with her?

SouthSideRed
10-13-14, 23:48
While roaming on some of the other sites, one of them was reporting that Louie's was closed. Any body have any info?

Tples69
10-14-14, 18:37
Been to Louie's a couple times in last few months. I have had take out from a couple ebony dancers. Let me know if you have digits to share! I only partake in BBBJ with these "ladies". LOL.

Member #5059
10-26-14, 23:10
Headed to Chicago this weekend. What the best Strip club to hit?

Bob521
10-27-14, 00:46
Headed to Chicago this weekend. What the best Strip club to hit?They all suck. If you have to go, check out the ones down south. Or Hammond, IN.

Seldon69
12-26-14, 23:16
Any suggestions? I want to hit Carls and Louies. How is Bobby's nowadays?

E6671
12-26-14, 23:38
Headed to Chicago this weekend. What the best Strip club to hit?Arnies will be your best bet if you want an open menu. Read through the South Suburbs thread to get more info. Strip clubs in the city are over priced and all looky NO touchy.

GoldenGreek
01-08-15, 18:07
Looking for Jenn. I white girl (Greek) used to work at Bobbys and the last time I saw her she was a bartender at the Hanger.

I have a LEGIT job offer for her. Please PM me any info anyone might have.

Thanks in advance.

Jasper Malloy
02-17-15, 02:33
Because I remain hopeful, I stopped by the Pen again the other day. Same crowd of regulars, same roster. Remains as always, and got me thinking about the faces that have come and gone.

I did my rounds around the area, and found myself wondering what happened to the other girls that used to spend their time at the Pen? They're nowhere to be seen in any of the other establishments in the area.

Chi Guy X
02-17-15, 21:56
Because I remain hopeful, I stopped by the Pen again the other day. Same crowd of regulars, same roster. Remains as always, and got me thinking about the faces that have come and gone.

I did my rounds around the area, and found myself wondering what happened to the other girls that used to spend their time at the Pen? They're nowhere to be seen in any of the other establishments in the area.Kat bartends on Saturday / Sunday evenings. One of the gals is down at All Stars in McCook. Another tends bar at Js further north on Manheim.

ChicagoGoer
02-24-15, 01:09
Kat bartends on Saturday / Sunday evenings. One of the gals is down at All Stars in McCook. Another tends bar at Js further north on Manheim.Are Ad and Li the only girls that work here? I've been visiting periodically in hopes someone else would be working but no luck. Is Melissa still working only weekends?

Roscoe23
02-24-15, 01:31
Melissa was there on Friday until maybe 9:00.

Sam Singer
03-01-15, 20:09
Been to Louie's a couple times in last few months. I have had take out from a couple ebony dancers. Let me know if you have digits to share! I only partake in BBBJ with these "ladies". LOL.Be default take out is on the offer. Definitely with the ebony dancers, not 100% sure with Latina ones but it never hurts to ask. The initial offers from them for take out would be laughable (like $$$).

Sam Singer
03-01-15, 20:23
Has anyone seen the blond Mickey at Bobbys recently?. She and I hit it off well, and I liked her no nonsense approach to lap dance. Once I even whipped it out and she felt it, smiled and kept going with a renewed vigor to finish me off. I have not been there in a while.

Jasper Malloy
03-04-15, 18:43
When was the last time you saw her there? I don't think I've seen her for at least a year, maybe closer to two. I know she was dancing closer to home for a while (NW Indiana, like Lake Station). An old pal.

Has anyone seen the blond Mickey at Bobbys recently?. She and I hit it off well, and I liked her no nonsense approach to lap dance. Once I even whipped it out and she felt it, smiled and kept going with a renewed vigor to finish me off. I have not been there in a while.

Sam Singer
03-05-15, 01:04
When was the last time you saw her there? I don't think I've seen her for at least a year, maybe closer to two. I know she was dancing closer to home for a while (NW Indiana, like Lake Station). An old pal.At least couple of years back. All of a sudden I remembered her and thought of dropping by Bobby's to see here. Based on what you said, I guess not.

Roscoe23
03-05-15, 13:01
Okay As long as we are reminiscing here does anyone remember Samantha (blond) good friends with the bartender Sheri? If so has anyone seen her lately? Last time I saw her was a hawks game and a fight broke out.

Local Hick
03-06-15, 18:48
Anyone know anything about a place called J's? I saw an ad in GP, but nothing on here.

SouthSideRed
03-06-15, 19:11
Anyone know anything about a place called J's? I saw an ad in GP, but nothing on here.J's is further down the block from Bobby's. The place is very hit or miss, you will see some dancers from other bars in the area. It is rare to see the same girl twice and the prices very any were from ten to twenty dollars a dance. Dances are done in a little area in the corner of the bar, the dance area has a couple of cameras.

Bob521
03-06-15, 23:57
Have not been there in a while. Corner of Milwaukee and (I want to say Grand) or something like that. Northeast corner. It is similar to the other Stone Park places. Dancers in bikini-type stuff. Lap dances in the corner. They all claim there is a camera watching. I'd say a good option to prospect for take-out. Like PP, Carls, Bobby's etc. Pretty low key place. By no means is it hardcore. At least not six months ago. Bob.

Anyone know anything about a place called J's? I saw an ad in GP, but nothing on here.

Kda Kodiac
03-11-15, 19:45
Stopped by today. There were several gals working this afternoon. The bar seemed a bit more crowded. I am sure that the warm weather is a bit of a factor. Will definitely spend a bit more time there in the future.

Glideon99
03-12-15, 23:49
Have not been there in a while. Corner of Milwaukee and (I want to say Grand) or something like that. Northeast corner. It is similar to the other Stone Park places. Dancers in bikini-type stuff. Lap dances in the corner. They all claim there is a camera watching. I'd say a good option to prospect for take-out. Like PP, Carls, Bobby's etc. Pretty low key place. By no means is it hardcore. At least not six months ago. Bob.I've been frequenting J's a bit lately. It is the sort of place where you seem to need to build a rapport with the ladies if you expect to get anywhere, but it can happen. I am to the point now where my favorites know me and the rest steer clear so as to not step on any toes. Although randomly the other evening when my favorites were off, I got digits from 3 girls without even taking them for a dance. Overall a cool place, not packed with people and a cool, mixed crowd. Also I have a strange crush on Annette the bartender. One of my bucket list items is to be with an older woman and she does it for me big time. Don't have her digits though. Yet LOL.

ChicagoScott
03-13-15, 14:55
I have to admit, I like Louie's. They have a decent mix of girls & the $10 dances are nice. Plus, the backroom is pretty fun. Has anyone gotten any action back there? I've struck out a handful of times now, but still had a great time! PM if it's easier.

I forget the name, but the redhead with fake tits is pretty sexy & a good dirty talker during your dance!

StanCopier
03-13-15, 16:10
That's Michelle.

I have to admit, I like Louie's. They have a decent mix of girls & the $10 dances are nice. Plus, the backroom is pretty fun. Has anyone gotten any action back there? I've struck out a handful of times now, but still had a great time! PM if it's easier.

I forget the name, but the redhead with fake tits is pretty sexy & a good dirty talker during your dance!

Mrportage1980
03-13-15, 23:26
Does Sasha's sister work at Louie's? 4 got her name. Mr regulars at louies are Michelle and Sasha, you can count on Michelle being their almost always during the day, but have not seen Sasha for a while. I have to admit I think both places are great but J's gets the edge for me. And that's because they have a great corner for the dances and not exposing it to the other patrons. J's also has greT bar food if you just want to chill and watch a the game the only let down is you never know who will be dancing. Louie's also has good dancers, Michelle, niki, Sasha but but the dances are to public for me.

ChicagoGoer
03-15-15, 17:39
I believe you may be referring to Paris. She works at All-Stars usually during the afternoon shift.

Does Sasha's sister work at Louie's? 4 got her name. Mr regulars at louies are Michelle and Sasha, you can count on Michelle being their almost always during the day, but have not seen Sasha for a while. I have to admit I think both places are great but J's gets the edge for me. And that's because they have a great corner for the dances and not exposing it to the other patrons. J's also has greT bar food if you just want to chill and watch a the game the only let down is you never know who will be dancing. Louie's also has good dancers, Michelle, niki, Sasha but but the dances are to public for me.

Mrportage1980
03-17-15, 18:05
Yes Paris maybe Sasha's sister but they really don't look alike, anyway does anyone else work at both of these places of louies and J's besides kat?? I thought these places strictly disallowed this. Also any new talent at Carl's? There was a hot brazilian there and no longer see her. I don't like going at night to these places bc of the thuggish element. The early afternoon is great but kinda want to see newer girls. Anyway this is a great informative website.

Poignology
03-18-15, 19:16
Anybody interested in making the rounds tomorrow? I just discovered carls and want to check out the others. Looking for straight partner in crime with laid back fun attitude to share war stories with. Pm me if interested.

Jasper Malloy
03-21-15, 23:03
Looking to bounce a couple of things off someone who is familiar with the Pen these days. Would like to share some observations and see what matches up. PM's only.

Mothman5150
04-06-15, 23:58
I think Paris sisters name was Cassy not Sasha.

NiceChicaGaGuy
04-30-15, 01:11
I have been looking for a girl who used to make the rounds of the Chicago South Suburb / NW Indiana clubs maybe 7 -8 years ago. Her name at the old Cowboys was Star; in Hammond's old Vu she was Angelina; she also did time at Club O, Kenny May's, and the old Wiggles and Black sherry. (Wow, lotsa closed clubs there.) Other stage names were Ice and, I believe, Diamond. She was AA, la little on the short side and at the time had long, straight hair. Does anyone know if she's still dancing or working anywhere. We had a nice little thing going for a while and I'd like to know where she is now.

SlickPoetry
05-06-15, 23:42
What actually happens in the "back room" at the playpen? PM me if you want.

Also, what time do they open and what time are dancers available?

Mothman5150
06-24-15, 15:47
There is a short, really cool Latina with really nice, big boobs working in there during the day for the next few weeks that just gave me a dance that had me saying "Holy crap" all the way home. She is looking to make some money and is not shy! Go see her and you won't be disappointed. As always. YMMV.

Seldon69
07-20-15, 08:08
What night is the best time for Carl's?

ChicagoGoer
07-20-15, 18:14
What night is the best time for Carl's?Depends on your type. The more experienced veterans usually work from 5-10. Roughly around 8 till close is when you start getting the younger talent there. YMMV.

Ohboy
07-23-15, 21:27
Stopped by 3 of the places with girls today. By far the best was Bobbys, only because EVA was there. Great dance with lots of grinding, moaning nand of course those GIANT tits!!Always get a dance from Eva.

Bob521
07-27-15, 00:58
Opens around 11:30. Girls around 1:00. As far as the back room is concerned, there is no door. Just a storage area. Have not been back in a year. But it is just plain creepy. As to the menu, it is negotiated prior to going back there. Tip the bartender to look the other way. Just keep in mind, every guy in the bar will be aware you are back there. Things may have changed, but last I knew they no longer offered dances. Just the back room. Someone else may have more recent intel. Bob.

What actually happens in the "back room" at the playpen? PM me if you want.

Also, what time do they open and what time are dancers available?

DetroitGary
07-31-15, 00:14
Went and checked out the place. Got two dances, Desiree smaller framed older white woman. Also Stephanie, older white lady with fake tits pushed up so far I thought her implants might pop out of the skin. Dances with lots of grinding. There were about 6 dancers, mix of black and white.

Mrportage1980
07-31-15, 15:13
Went and checked out the place. Got two dances, Desiree smaller framed older white woman. Also Stephanie, older white lady with fake tits pushed up so far I thought her implants might pop out of the skin. Dances with lots of grinding. There were about 6 dancers, mix of black and white.Hey Detroit, what time did you go. It seems the number of dancers varies a bit depending on the hours, thanks.

SouthSideRed
08-02-15, 14:03
Went and checked out the place. Got two dances, Desiree smaller framed older white woman. Also Stephanie, older white lady with fake tits pushed up so far I thought her implants might pop out of the skin. Dances with lots of grinding. There were about 6 dancers, mix of black and white.Two of my favorite dancers, but I would not describe Desiree as a smaller frame woman. But then Stephanie is petite.

Chicago Monger
08-05-15, 16:42
I was told by a dancer that there is a camera in the back room. And sure enough there is. I was also told that the owners have it mic'ed too. Also told, The blonde bartender got fired for tell on the girls who were doing extras. Could be true, I don't see her working there anymore. With that said, you still have to pay the bar $10 to go back there, the door stays opened. No extras, not sure why I would pay for that now?

GordonCCraig
08-31-15, 14:23
Opens around 11:30. Girls around 1:00. As far as the back room is concerned, there is no door. Just a storage area. Have not been back in a year. But it is just plain creepy. As to the menu, it is negotiated prior to going back there. Tip the bartender to look the other way. Just keep in mind, every guy in the bar will be aware you are back there. Things may have changed, but last I knew they no longer offered dances. Just the back room. Someone else may have more recent intel. Bob.Nothing has changed eit Playpen and probably won't. The back room thing is a joke just meant for the girls to make a couple extra bucks. But hell, the back door is right there with staff going in and out the whole time!

Lobo Karlov
10-31-15, 19:15
Mmmmm, she's my ATF dancer. I had a great time with her last night. I'm going to visit her more often.

RubberTime88
11-05-15, 18:16
Visited J's bar last week Wednesday. Cute skinny white girl small rack, tight ass. Clean place, chill atmosphere. 20 per dance. No real private areas. Had an okay time.

Spoonie
12-07-15, 14:41
Visited J's bar last week Wednesday. Cute skinny white girl small rack, tight ass. Clean place, chill atmosphere. 20 per dance. No real private areas. Had an okay time.Where is this bar at? I usually go to Bobbies when I'm in town but would like to try something different.

Chicago Monger
12-07-15, 19:43
Where is this bar at? I usually go to Bobbies when I'm in town but would like to try something different.J is close to Bobbys.

From Bobbys, go right on Mannheim. It is the next light. Right on the conner. They share the parking lot with the restaurant. A hotel is on your left, the bar is on your right.

Bob521
12-08-15, 01:42
Where is this bar at? I usually go to Bobbies when I'm in town but would like to try something different.Armitage and Manheim. NW corner. Bob.

Jasper Malloy
12-08-15, 03:01
Northeast corner. Shares a parking lot with a fast food joint.

Armitage and Manheim. NW corner. Bob.

Powerman2
12-27-15, 23:25
Went to Bobby's this afternoon to watch the NFL games (ha! Met the blonde called Desiree that has been previously mentioned in this thread. She was the only white dancer there. Got a couple dances from her. I got my nerve up to ask her if she does take-out. She answered sometimes, once she gets to know you. Told her I'd come back later in the week to get better aquatinted. Anyone have any experiences to share about her? I bet she would be a lot of fun outside of work.

SouthSideRed
12-28-15, 19:04
Went to Bobby's this afternoon to watch the NFL games (ha! Met the blonde called Desiree that has been previously mentioned in this thread. She was the only white dancer there. Got a couple dances from her. I got my nerve up to ask her if she does take-out. She answered sometimes, once she gets to know you. Told her I'd come back later in the week to get better aquatinted. Anyone have any experiences to share about her? I bet she would be a lot of fun outside of work.From what I heard and experienced, she said take out was not available. Plus she seems to be one of most by the book dancers working there. She also spends a lot of time with her regulars and does not make the rounds too often. If you experience something else, let me know.

Powerman2
12-30-15, 20:29
Instead of going to Bobby's I went to J's for a change of pace today. The quality of the ladies is a step up from Bobby's. There were two white girls there this afternoon, Dawn and Tina. Both are big loud months when they're at the bar with their friends. Had two dances with Dawn and one with Tina. Both dancers pulled their tits out for me to play with as soon as the music started. A big improvement over Bobby's. I took it out and both girls tugged on it without any hesitation. I told them that the girls at Bobby's said that extras were available from the dancers at J's, but both said that wasn't true. One said she was caught giving BBBJ last year in the dance area and was nearly fired. Following the dances, and they got their money, both girls didn't as much as look at me for the rest of the time I was there. It's like I was poison to them. So I'm going to scratch Bobby's and J's off my list and maybe try Louie's and Carl's. I doubt if I'm going to try the Playpen, but some mongers have told me that may be my best place for extras. I used to frequent that place about five years ago and a black dancer named Crystol was agreeable for meeting at the Ambiance, but I switched jobs and it never happened.

SouthSideRed
01-01-16, 13:21
Instead of going to Bobby's I went to J's for a change of pace today. The quality of the ladies is a step up from Bobby's. There were two white girls there this afternoon, Dawn and Tina. Both are big loud months when they're at the bar with their friends. Had two dances with Dawn and one with Tina. Both dancers pulled their tits out for me to play with as soon as the music started. A big improvement over Bobby's. I took it out and both girls tugged on it without any hesitation. I told them that the girls at Bobby's said that extras were available from the dancers at J's, but both said that wasn't true. One said she was caught giving BBBJ last year in the dance area and was nearly fired. Following the dances, and they got their money, both girls didn't as much as look at me for the rest of the time I was there. It's like I was poison to them. So I'm going to scratch Bobby's and J's off my list and maybe try Louie's and Carl's. I doubt if I'm going to try the Playpen, but some mongers have told me that may be my best place for extras. I used to frequent that place about five years ago and a black dancer named Crystol was agreeable for meeting at the Ambiance, but I switched jobs and it never happened.Even though I like reading some of the stories posted on these boards, but sometimes some of the comments should be shared in private and not for all to see. If you read some of the comments on the massage parlor board, too much information gets girls fired or visits from the law. I know a couple of my favorite dancers have gotten fired from comments made on the internet. Just saying.

Ratherbshootin
01-02-16, 08:50
Stopped of last Monday, was slow in there only one girl when I arrived and she was busy talking it up with some guy. She was cute, A tiny black girl and I was hoping she would stop over, but she was busy with that one guy at the bar. Was going to leave when another girl showed up and bee-lined right to me. Her name is Mia either a very light skinned black girl or Hispanic. Said she used to dance at Black Jacks. Was ready to leave so I got a dance. It was one of the better dances I ever got. A good grind, I think had I done a second I might have shot my load from all the grinding. She had a nice body nice personality and really knows what a lap dance is. She said she is new there, I hope she sticks around. I think this is the best club on Mannheim.

ChicagoScott
02-04-16, 20:56
I like this place at times. For a few beers & a nice back room dance, it's not too bad. Gina has an awesome rack, I could enjoy it all day!

OPIllini
02-14-16, 05:29
Gentlemen, I know we've heard of some of the dancers from the Mannheim area bars being available for takeout. I'm just curious if anyone has tried the same with some of the barmaids. Many of them look just as good as some of the dancers and I'm wondering if they'd be up for fun.

Lebruno
02-14-16, 10:27
Is it worth while to visit during the day or week day nights? Considering that even at bigger strip clubs the experience can be a hit or miss outside of weekends I want to make the trip only if there is a fair chance of having a good time.

I like this place at times. For a few beers & a nice back room dance, it's not too bad. Gina has an awesome rack, I could enjoy it all day!

SouthSideRed
02-14-16, 12:40
Is it worth while to visit during the day or week day nights? Considering that even at bigger strip clubs the experience can be a hit or miss outside of weekends I want to make the trip only if there is a fair chance of having a good time.The problem with most of these bars is that it mainly hit or miss. You could go one day and have the greatest time on earth and then go exactly the same time and day a week later, nothing. My preference is the afternoons, less customers, better dancers, and less hassles.

Seldon69
02-20-16, 21:04
The problem with most of these bars is that it mainly hit or miss. You could go one day and have the greatest time on earth and then go exactly the same time and day a week later, nothing. My preference is the afternoons, less customers, better dancers, and less hassles.I haven't been to Carl's lately. What time on Friday is best to go?

Tony Sop II
03-31-16, 14:01
I have Ben frequenting js lately. I have been getting dances from Amanda the red head, here dances are some of the best on the strip. Any more info on her? Is takeout available? Pm if you want.

SouthSideRed
04-02-16, 19:44
I have Ben frequenting js lately. I have been getting dances from Amanda the red head, here dances are some of the best on the strip. Any more info on her? Is takeout available? Pm if you want.I like this place, but man it is hit or miss in the worst way. Stopped in on an Saturday afternoon and there were only two girls working. One was planted at the bar talking to her regular (I guess) and the other keep ducking outside by herself. Was actually looking for Tina or Raven, both give good.

Dances.

StanCopier
04-13-16, 13:29
Went back to J's this week and followed the advice to grab a dancer while I had the chance. Met Angela, mid-40's, nice, got a couple dances that were OK, but nothing more. I didn't stay long and noticed multiple younger girls roaming around who I couldn't see when I arrived as my eyes adjusted to the place. This time, should have waited.

SouthSideRed
04-13-16, 19:00
Went back to J's this week and followed the advice to grab a dancer while I had the chance. Met Angela, mid-40's, nice, got a couple dances that were OK, but nothing more. I didn't stay long and noticed multiple younger girls roaming around who I couldn't see when I arrived as my eyes adjusted to the place. This time, should have waited.Is Angela the that's a bit of the short and heavy side? I think she used to work over at Bobby's years ago. I ran into her at J's a couple of weeks ago, was waiting for another dancer, but she very persistent on giving me a dance. Being dark inside on a sunny day, you walk in blind.

Tony Sop II
04-14-16, 13:05
I agree with this place beeing hit or miss. But it has vastly improved over what it was. Of late I have not been there when there isn't at least one girl I would dance with, exception might be a late Sunday night. Afternoons are the best.

Sam Singer
04-15-16, 02:56
Since I was driving south on 294, I thought I will take a detour to check out Js. My initial goal was to find out where it is, get an idea about the place etc. Pulled in and saw a few dudes and girl standing outside and smoking. Waited for a few mintues and decided to go in. It looked much better than I anticipated. It looks like mini sports bar, quite well lit. There were 20 or so people and few girls. I saw a girl with big tits and a good face and motioned her to me and asked if she gives dances. She was quite nice and charming and said yes.

She asked for a $1 for the juke box and charged $30 for two dances. While she allowed some roaming over her boobs, when I tried to put my hand inside her bra, she said 'no'. She did grind well but that was quite mechanical. Just to see what happens I opened my zipper and pulled it out. She kept grinding and I thought she knew. I guess not because she was not happy when she turned around and saw the state of affairs. By that time the dance was over anyway. She said what I did is not allowed. OK, I did not know what got over me to get a bit bold on my first visit.

I saw another girl giving a dance and it looked much better, She pulled her tits out and was hugging the dude a bit intimately. I will have to try her next time, if there is one.

I wonder if Louise Bar will be a better experience than this.

ChicagoScott
04-15-16, 08:39
Try the back room at Louies. YMMV, but for the $$, I think it's pretty fun. Never had any extras, but definitely worth it. Plus, it's a little seedy, and that's always a huge plus for adventurous guys like me.

Since I was driving south on 294, I thought I will take a detour to check out Js. My initial goal was to find out where it is, get an idea about the place etc. Pulled in and saw a few dudes and girl standing outside and smoking. Waited for a few mintues and decided to go in. It looked much better than I anticipated. It looks like mini sports bar, quite well lit. There were 20 or so people and few girls. I saw a girl with big tits and a good face and motioned her to me and asked if she gives dances. She was quite nice and charming and said yes.

She asked for a $1 for the juke box and charged $30 for two dances. While she allowed some roaming over her boobs, when I tried to put my hand inside her bra, she said 'no'. She did grind well but that was quite mechanical. Just to see what happens I opened my zipper and pulled it out. She kept grinding and I thought she knew. I guess not because she was not happy when she turned around and saw the state of affairs. By that time the dance was over anyway. She said what I did is not allowed. OK, I did not know what got over me to get a bit bold on my first visit.

I saw another girl giving a dance and it looked much better, She pulled her tits out and was hugging the dude a bit intimately. I will have to try her next time, if there is one.

I wonder if Louise Bar will be a better experience than this.

SouthSideRed
04-17-16, 01:17
Was in need of some lap dances, let me rephrase that, some good lap dances. Paid a visit to Bobby's and it was so depressing in there, I just walked in and left right away. Drove down to J's hoping to change my luck, the parking lot was looking fairly empty. Once inside I saw a lot of new faces working, a couple of black dancers and an older white dancer. Most of them were intent on spending time with their regulars or just sitting at the bar. Was getting ready to leave and out of nowhere another dancer appeared who had an amazing backside. She seemed to be quite geared up and decided to get some dances from her. Well worth it.

NiceChicaGaGuy
04-21-16, 10:43
Went to Playpen last night, purely for old time's sake, knowing full well how crappy it was these days. As soon as I came in I was accosted by a heavy young lady. Nice legs, though, and a not unattractive face. Bought a drink and a few dances. Again, the dances were better than I expected, but the bar wasn't set very high in the first place. No mention of the VIP electrical / junk closet. Midway through my last dance the owner came in, reeling drunk, and proceeded to get into a loud argument with the female bartender, who eventually threw her keys at him and stormed out of the bar. That's pretty much when I left too. I remember having some fun times there, say, twenty years ago. As Thomas Wolfe said, you can't go home again.

SouthSideRed
04-21-16, 17:38
Went to Playpen last night, purely for old time's sake, knowing full well how crappy it was these days. As soon as I came in I was accosted by a heavy young lady. Nice legs, though, and a not unattractive face. Bought a drink and a few dances. Again, the dances were better than I expected, but the bar wasn't set very high in the first place. No mention of the VIP electrical / junk closet. Midway through my last dance the owner came in, reeling drunk, and proceeded to get into a loud argument with the female bartender, who eventually threw her keys at him and stormed out of the bar. That's pretty much when I left too. I remember having some fun times there, say, twenty years ago. As Thomas Wolfe said, you can't go home again.I thought that Playpen was done with dances. If they are back in the dance business, what are the hours and days?

NiceChicaGaGuy
04-22-16, 17:53
I thought that Playpen was done with dances. If they are back in the dance business, what are the hours and days?They're not exactly in the dance business. If you come in at the right time in the evening, you'll find a couple of rode-hard-put-up-wet girls sexily attired in jeans / sweats and flip-flops who will take you in the corner and dance if you tip the bartender and, of course, pay them twenty per dance (negotiable). There is a utility closet that has been said to be available, but it wasn't offered to me, nor would I have taken it. The negative of the place is that it's sleazy, which is also the positive. For my part, that's my last journey there.

Silvio
04-27-16, 18:14
So the ole lady was away for the week so Saturday I toured the Lingerie Bars. Think I tried them all. My first stop was around 6 pm at Louie D's.

Louie D's 6 pm.

This place was great. About 10 girls on hand nice mix. 4 latinas 3 white 2 black. Mari was my favorite girl. She does a fantastic dance which are only $10. Worth every penny. Can't remember names but the others were lame as hell by comparison. Everything was very nice up until something went down and someone was asked to leave. Not sure what happen but one of the white girls Sharon got into the mix and started cussing and throwing drinks at the offender. So I finished my beer and left.

Playpen 8 pm.

This place was dead as a door knob. Some nasty gal came at me asking to massage me. I declined and left after a beer.

Carls 815.

Nicer place but girls were just chit chatting at the bar so I left.

Bobby D's 830.

Ok place some nicer looking girls but more expensive dances $15. Had a nice looking blond but she was drink and dance was lame.

J's Bar 930.

Place is a tic higher than Play Pen. Not by much. Kinda ghetto like playpen. Most of the girls here seemed drunk. Had a dance with a drunken white girl. Not as lame as Bobby Ds.

So for grindage and value along with astetics. Louie Ds is on point. Does anyone know where else Mari works. She mentioned she left at 10 for another bar.

SouthSideRed
04-27-16, 21:24
So the ole lady was away for the week so Saturday I toured the Lingerie Bars. Think I tried them all. My first stop was around 6 pm at Louie D's.

Louie D's 6 pm.

This place was great. About 10 girls on hand nice mix. 4 latinas 3 white 2 black. Mari was my favorite girl. She does a fantastic dance which are only $10. Worth every penny. Can't remember names but the others were lame as hell by comparison. Everything was very nice up until something went down and someone was asked to leave. Not sure what happen but one of the white girls Sharon got into the mix and started cussing and throwing drinks at the offender. So I finished my beer and left.

Playpen 8 pm.

This place was dead as a door knob. Some nasty gal came at me asking to massage me. I declined and left after a beer.

Carls 815.

Nicer place but girls were just chit chatting at the bar so I left.

Bobby D's 830.

Ok place some nicer looking girls but more expensive dances $15. Had a nice looking blond but she was drink and dance was lame.

J's Bar 930.

Place is a tic higher than Play Pen. Not by much. Kinda ghetto like playpen. Most of the girls here seemed drunk. Had a dance with a drunken white girl. Not as lame as Bobby Ds.

So for grindage and value along with astetics. Louie Ds is on point. Does anyone know where else Mari works. She mentioned she left at 10 for another bar.The thing that I can't figure out at these places is, what makes these girls all massage therapists? If I'm paying a dancer for something, I want her in front of me grinding on me not behind me rubbing my shoulders. This is becoming way too common at the bars. When Valerie still worked at Bobby's she would sit in the chair behind you and give you a massage that way, it seemed kind of hot.

Ohboy
05-03-16, 14:26
I was on Mannheim rd. Yesterday, Monday and decided to do some recon. There were 2 SW just North of armitage. 1 BSW older thin and not so good looking. At the time I saw her, standing on the side walk, I also saw a younger thin WSW. Headed south.
Neither looked to be worth stopping for. I continued to Jays bar for a beer and to look around. To my delight, Essence was there. She is a tall AA dancer who always is in a happy mood, and gives GR8 dances. Had 2 with her and left. There were 4 dancers all together about 1:30. From there I went to Bobbys. 4 dancers there including Inga. She told me she works Mon and Thur. 2 dances with her also. Always worth it.

Ohboy
05-04-16, 11:25
I was on Mannheim rd. Yesterday, Monday and decided to do some recon. There were 2 SW just North of armitage. 1 BSW older thin and not so good looking. At the time I saw her, standing on the side walk, I also saw a younger thin WSW. Headed south.
Neither looked to be worth stopping for. I continued to Jays bar for a beer and to look around. To my delight, Essence was there. She is a tall AA dancer who always is in a happy mood, and gives GR8 dances. Had 2 with her and left. There were 4 dancers all together about 1:30. From there I went to Bobbys. 4 dancers there including Inga. She told me she works Mon and Thur. 2 dances with her also. Always worth it.Sorry for the error, I saw Eva at Bobby's.

Hockey Guy
05-04-16, 11:32
Neither looked to be worth stopping for. I continued to Jays bar for a beer and to look around. To my delight, Essence was there. She is a tall AA dancer who always is in a happy mood, and gives GR8 dances. Had 2 with her and left. There were 4 dancers all together about 1:30. From there I went to Bobbys. 4 dancers there including Inga. She told me she works Mon and Thur. 2 dances with her also. Always worth it.I have actually met up with that WSW not on Monday but before. Not that bad looking, decent body but her attitude sucks and not in the good way.

StanCopier
05-05-16, 15:59
Essence showed me a video of her squirting five minutes after meeting her, didn't get a dance though.

Neither looked to be worth stopping for. I continued to Jays bar for a beer and to look around. To my delight, Essence was there. She is a tall AA dancer who always is in a happy mood, and gives GR8 dances. Had 2 with her and left. There were 4 dancers all together about 1:30. From there I went to Bobbys. 4 dancers there including Inga. She told me she works Mon and Thur. 2 dances with her also. Always worth it.

SouthSideRed
05-09-16, 23:18
Sorry for the error, I saw Eva at Bobby's.Thanks for the correction, you probably had a lot of guys (including me) excited that Inga was back. Eva is the last of the Euro Babes that gave some great dances. I always get dances from Eva if I do see her at the bar.

Rick39
05-30-16, 09:49
I live less than 10 miles away from J's bar and I would like to check it out sometime soon.

To those that have had a good time there, what is the best day / time to go from your experience where there aren't too many customers and there are some decent dancers working?

I'm aware that the Melrose / Stone Park places are mostly hit or miss but in general, what is the best day / time to go?

SouthSideRed
06-02-16, 17:37
Stopped in on Sunday hoping for a decent grind after visiting up the street where it was a ghost town. Decent crowd for a afternoon and spotted Tina who has become my go to dancer for good dance. She was bouncing from chair to chair and then simply disappeared from sight. I figured I would hang around until she came back to the bar, nope. There was another older white dancer, blond hair, and a tiny bit larger who sat down next to me and was very aggressive about getting a dance from her. The pre dance sales pitch seemed okay so I headed back to the corner for a dance. The first few seconds of the dance indicated that it was going to be a great dance, but soon fizzled out and just became a ass rub on my leg. Seeing that there was no fun to be had here, just got up and left.

Mrportage1980
06-27-16, 18:49
Stopped in on Sunday hoping for a decent grind after visiting up the street where it was a ghost town. Decent crowd for a afternoon and spotted Tina who has become my go to dancer for good dance. She was bouncing from chair to chair and then simply disappeared from sight. I figured I would hang around until she came back to the bar, nope. There was another older white dancer, blond hair, and a tiny bit larger who sat down next to me and was very aggressive about getting a dance from her. The pre dance sales pitch seemed okay so I headed back to the corner for a dance. The first few seconds of the dance indicated that it was going to be a great dance, but soon fizzled out and just became a ass rub on my leg. Seeing that there was no fun to be had here, just got up and left.I went on Sunday the 26, got a couple dance w sweet and sexy tina. I noticed a bad recent scar on her forehead (big and fresh) I wanted to ask her but didn't want to get into her business. I hope it's not an abusive bc, she is a sweetie and gives great dances. Haven't ask her for takeout but I may try next time I know dawn does extras but I didn't see her their and didn't ask, hey guys theirs a 4'5" thick Hispanic stripper if that's your thing, first time seeing her.

SouthSideRed
06-30-16, 21:14
I went on Sunday the 26, got a couple dance w sweet and sexy tina. I noticed a bad recent scar on her forehead (big and fresh) I wanted to ask her but didn't want to get into her business. I hope it's not an abusive bc, she is a sweetie and gives great dances. Haven't ask her for takeout but I may try next time I know dawn does extras but I didn't see her their and didn't ask, hey guys theirs a 4'5" thick Hispanic stripper if that's your thing, first time seeing her.Tina is probably the only reason I stop in this place lately. Like the other bars in the area, the quality and quantity of dancers has dropped off the cliff. Have not seen Tina in my last few visits and the girls that were working not only old and big, but just extremely pesty.

StanCopier
07-23-16, 10:26
It has become the norm to see girls go for a smoke and not come back for almost an hour. Any idea what they are doing? Do they meet guys at the motel across the street during their shift?

SouthSideRed
07-23-16, 11:25
It has become the norm to see girls go for a smoke and not come back for almost an hour. Any idea what they are doing? Do they meet guys at the motel across the street during their shift?I know what you are saying, I have seen a couple at a time disappear for a smoke and then come back way later. Usually I just leave when that happens and go some where else. You would think that the owner would pitch a ***** about this due to the fact people are leaving and not spending money.

Lgrre
07-29-16, 17:36
Does anyone know the name of a younger black girl from trinidad that was working at js and is now at bobbys? She was very cute has a sexy voice and gives a great dance.

Kunderu
08-04-16, 13:06
I went on Sunday the 26, got a couple dance w sweet and sexy tina. I noticed a bad recent scar on her forehead (big and fresh) I wanted to ask her but didn't want to get into her business. I hope it's not an abusive bc, she is a sweetie and gives great dances. Haven't ask her for takeout but I may try next time I know dawn does extras but I didn't see her their and didn't ask, hey guys theirs a 4'5" thick Hispanic stripper if that's your thing, first time seeing her.Tina was completely wasted and decided to walk through a glass door. She has quite a few scars now due to this. She missed work for quite a bit of time. Posted the pictures on her facebook page, was pretty bad. Dawn recently got married, not sure if she still works anymore.

Mrportage1980
08-05-16, 05:05
Tina was completely wasted and decided to walk through a glass door. She has quite a few scars now due to this. She missed work for quite a bit of time. Posted the pictures on her facebook page, was pretty bad. Dawn recently got married, not sure if she still works anymore.Wow! Dawn got married? You sure? I'm surprised bc I know she was a bit on the wild side and I know for sure she did takeout bc my friend hit that about a year ago. Yea wanted to ask Tina for takeout, thought she might have hinted but I was probably thinking w my little head. I don't want to ruin the great report I have w her, plus she gives great dances. Did you have a chance to get a dance by the Hispanic thick shorty, don't know her name though, I usually go in the afternoons a couple times a month, have you gone at night? Any recommendations for possible takeout from the night crew?

Rick39
08-06-16, 15:35
I heard that Tina was pushed through the glass door by a patron which would make more sense than her attempting to walk through the door.

SouthSideRed
08-06-16, 15:49
Tina was completely wasted and decided to walk through a glass door. She has quite a few scars now due to this. She missed work for quite a bit of time. Posted the pictures on her facebook page, was pretty bad. Dawn recently got married, not sure if she still works anymore.One of my favorites is Tina, but the other was Raven, who has not been around for quite awhile. Any word on her, or did she go back to her old location?

DanChase9999
08-07-16, 12:33
Went to Louie D's later Thursday afternoon and there were 4 girls there of which 3 of them where pretty good looking (I will admit my expectations were not high going in but they were still decent). First time I went into a bar on the Mannheim circuit and was there more to find out how everything works. It seems like you can get a table dance which is basically sitting at the bar with some grinding or go to this area by the bathrooms which appears to be basically the same grinding (none of this I was interested in). But I noticed on patron went in the back room with a dancer and he was in there for awhile. I was wondering if anyone knows what you get if you go back there and how much it might cost.

Happy Hunting.

Dan.

Lgrre
08-08-16, 03:53
Went to Louie D's later Thursday afternoon and there were 4 girls there of which 3 of them where pretty good looking (I will admit my expectations were not high going in but they were still decent). First time I went into a bar on the Mannheim circuit and was there more to find out how everything works. It seems like you can get a table dance which is basically sitting at the bar with some grinding or go to this area by the bathrooms which appears to be basically the same grinding (none of this I was interested in). But I noticed on patron went in the back room with a dancer and he was in there for awhile. I was wondering if anyone knows what you get if you go back there and how much it might cost.

Happy Hunting.

Dan.Its a 50 dollar toppless dance and that's about it.

Kunderu
08-08-16, 13:11
Wow! Dawn got married? You sure? I'm surprised bc I know she was a bit on the wild side and I know for sure she did takeout bc my friend hit that about a year ago. Yea wanted to ask Tina for takeout, thought she might have hinted but I was probably thinking w my little head. I don't want to ruin the great report I have w her, plus she gives great dances. Did you have a chance to get a dance by the Hispanic thick shorty, don't know her name though, I usually go in the afternoons a couple times a month, have you gone at night? Any recommendations for possible takeout from the night crew?Yes, I'm sure she got married.

I would say a good 75% of the girls do takeout. Don't know about Tina, so I cannot comment on her. I was a little naive when I first started hitting the Melrose / Stone Park areas but have learned that if you have a little money / alcohol or drugs. Anything is possible.

Rick39
08-08-16, 18:51

Happy Hunting.

Dan.As another poster noted, it's basically a 10 minute $50 topless dance in the back. One of my buddies got a handjob back there one time but the girl said that even that isn't really allowed there.

It's basically a waste of money imo and I stick to the barside dances.

Datsurman
08-10-16, 20:43
Yeah, if you are backed up a couple weeks and wear some thin pants, the girls are usually very capable of grinding you to completion. I've gotten GTC'd several times there. Pick a girl with a big, soft, fatty ass and you're usually good.

As another poster noted, it's basically a 10 minute $50 topless dance in the back. One of my buddies got a handjob back there one time but the girl said that even that isn't really allowed there.

It's basically a waste of money imo and I stick to the barside dances.

SouthSideRed
08-14-16, 19:36
Yeah, if you are backed up a couple weeks and wear some thin pants, the girls are usually very capable of grinding you to completion. I've gotten GTC'd several times there. Pick a girl with a big, soft, fatty ass and you're usually good.Years ago one Russian dancer told me never to wear jeans if getting dances, she recommended sweat pants. She was right!

FerChicago
09-22-16, 11:13
What is the best time to go to this bar? I went twice during weeknights, the place was dead and the only girl I found was Adriana. I think it was her birthday when I went. She gave me a dance the first time but I was not really interested. Chubby girl with pierced nips and ok grinding skills. She looked pretty desperate for money. Is this place any better on the weekends? I know my expectations should be low but at least I want to see an OK looking girl for a dance or more.

Pedorro
09-22-16, 20:27
What is the best time to go to this bar? I went twice during weeknights, the place was dead and the only girl I found was Adriana. I think it was her birthday when I went. She gave me a dance the first time but I was not really interested. Chubby girl with pierced nips and ok grinding skills. She looked pretty desperate for money. Is this place any better on the weekends? I know my expectations should be low but at least I want to see an OK looking girl for a dance or more.I would any of the places in the area before playpen. Loui's, Carl's, Bobbie, or J's bar.

SouthSideRed
09-22-16, 23:44
What is the best time to go to this bar? I went twice during weeknights, the place was dead and the only girl I found was Adriana. I think it was her birthday when I went. She gave me a dance the first time but I was not really interested. Chubby girl with pierced nips and ok grinding skills. She looked pretty desperate for money. Is this place any better on the weekends? I know my expectations should be low but at least I want to see an OK looking girl for a dance or more.I thought from reading comments here that Playpen pretty much stopped having dancers working there.

Jasper Malloy
09-23-16, 00:48
What is the best time to go to this bar? I went twice during weeknights, the place was dead and the only girl I found was Adriana. I think it was her birthday when I went. She gave me a dance the first time but I was not really interested. Chubby girl with pierced nips and ok grinding skills. She looked pretty desperate for money. Is this place any better on the weekends? I know my expectations should be low but at least I want to see an OK looking girl for a dance or more.I'm very fond of this bar; in terms of girls, its best days are regrettably in the past. I can advise you to pop in around 9 on a Thursday or Friday. If you don't see anything that interests you after a beer, be on your way. Carl's is better-looking girls with less action, J's is a wide variety of girls with a little action, and Bobby's is still open somehow.

FerChicago
09-23-16, 12:00
Thank you guys for all your answers. I've been to Louie D's, J's, Carl's, and Bobby's. From all these bars the one that I like the most in terms of girls is Carl's but there's very little action and I wanted something extra. Based on your comments I'll stop by Playpen for a beer on my way to the other bars to see if I'm lucky, but I guess my expectations are even lower than before. I'll go to J's over the weekend hoping that it would be better than M-F. I've been having a lot of fun lately in Harvey and Chicago Heights but it's a long drive for me besides of being expensive.

Illini333
09-28-16, 12:00
Looks like another strip club is coming to Stone Park. Drove by the old Noa Noa Club next to Allure on Lake. It has been repainted and is now called Chicago Gold. It's closed. Wonder when the opening party will be. Amazing how they have been able to keep it quiet.

Himes
09-28-16, 16:32
Looks like another strip club is coming to Stone Park. Drove by the old Noa Noa Club next to Allure on Lake. It has been repainted and is now called Chicago Gold. It's closed. Wonder when the opening party will be. Amazing how they have been able to keep it quiet.http://goldclubchicago.com/

Bozack
12-09-16, 17:34
Stopped by J's this afternoon briefly. This place is growing on me--couple of dances with Lupe (Latina / med tits / nice cutter) and a very jolly AA gal (can't recall name) with stellar cans.

Both gave good value for a $20 dance. No hustle, no b. S. (No Tina either, but I had left by 2:00).

May you find what you are looking for--B.

ElGoloso
12-18-16, 11:32
I'm in need of info on a couple girls. They worked at Js and now supposedly retired. I want to know if they ever did take out's or anything else. They're names are Ambe Finley, a hot redhead sexy as fuck. Jalissa Santiago, but loI'd Puerto Rican, has tattoos everywhere on her body. I've gotten to know them and get close to them through Facebook and curious to what they did, or if they did. Also there's a chick named Rubina Kelly that works at Louie Bar.

StanCopier
12-22-16, 12:55
Stopped in and unlike past afternoon visits there were plenty of girls walking around. Spent time with Puerto Rican girl, great dance, not shy with her words and actions. Hearing the same about other girls as well, place is on fire.

Mothman5150
12-27-16, 10:42
Was in the other day and saw cute little AA girl Kimmie.

Great dance. Well worth the $20.

Umpire Guy
12-27-16, 18:56
Depending on who you get, the mid-afternoon has some marvelous girls here. I have had some incredible "dances" some good HJ and many HE. Be sure to wear a condom, the girls truly appreciate it.

StanCopier
12-29-16, 12:45
Stopped by this week and drew Monique, a big-breasted freak of a girl who knew how to play the game. Lots of caressing and dirty talk while we talked and a great dance. She had it all working but got too greedy with tips, drinks and paying for more than was given. Could have had a good thing going but she put short-term ahead of long-term which irritated me.

Kda Kodiac
12-29-16, 16:53
Had to stop due to the positive information. You are right about the dances. Very nice. Got together with 2 gals and was impressed. I think this will be my stop for awhile. The afternoon looks good. It has definitely improved from earlier in the year.

ComTech42
01-06-17, 22:33
What ever happened to Ashley and Paris that worked at Louie's?

Mothman5150
01-11-17, 10:24
What ever happened to Ashley and Paris that worked at Louie's?Paris was working at all stars last time I seen her.

DanChase9999
01-11-17, 19:17
Stopped by this week and drew Monique, a big-breasted freak of a girl who knew how to play the game. Lots of caressing and dirty talk while we talked and a great dance. She had it all working but got too greedy with tips, drinks and paying for more than was given. Could have had a good thing going but she put short-term ahead of long-term which irritated me.I agree she gave a ok dance (others there give much better dances) and when we were done she was all over me for a tip. The other girls here pretty much are straight shooters there and you get your money's worth. I am going to stay away from Monique and I advise you do the same.

Mayor Quimby
01-13-17, 16:46
Stopped by this week and drew Monique, a big-breasted freak of a girl who knew how to play the game. Lots of caressing and dirty talk while we talked and a great dance. She had it all working but got too greedy with tips, drinks and paying for more than was given. Could have had a good thing going but she put short-term ahead of long-term which irritated me.So, after close to 20 years out of the scene, I decided to head out & explore some of the places I've been reading about. It's amazing how much the Mannheim stretch has changed but is still the same in so many ways. My day goes back to the late 80's / early 90's when the called it a fashion show & the girls sold raffle tickets to win golf balls, videos, or sometimes even their panties.

Anyway, I've been checking out J's after reading about it here. First time I accepted a dancers offer for private dance we went to the dance area. I couldn't help but notice, there's a camera mounted in the corner by the ceiling pointed right at the dance chairs. I tend to check things out thoroughly any time I'm in a new place. The girls I got dances from assured me the camera was not an issue but it bothered me. I met an attractive AA dancer, I think she went by Dayna. She's tall, slim & has a little bit of a thick booty. She was friendly & gave great dances, I even had her join me for a drink while it was slow.

I decided to go for another visit about a week or so later, Dayna was there again& remembered me. I told her I'd like a couple dances she said had something to take care of & would join me in a little while. She came back about a half hour later & was acting a bit hyper. She said we should do a dance & that I should take a $ dance (the last visit she asked 20 per song). I told her I only wanted to do a couple songs like last time. She really pushed for the $ but said OK to the 20 per song. During the second song she started in with the $ talk, like she was trying to convince me that I had agreed to that amount. I didn't even have that amount on me & never agreed to it. After the second song she insisted I owed her $. I said no, I owed her 40 as we did 2 at 20. I pointed out that the second son wasn't really a dance as she spent most of it doing the hard sell.

At that point she went a little psycho on me. Telling me I owed her, that nobody cuts out on what they owe her, & I'd regret it. I looked over at the bar, was hoping the bar tender would take care the situation but she wasn't there (turns out she was out having a cigerette) & the place was pretty empty since it was mid afternoon on a weekday. She started to escalate & I was starting to get nervous. I thought about how many ways this could go wrong since I really didn't know anybody there. I offered her what I had in my pocket which was about 70. She immediately said OK & treated me like we were best pals, instant change of tune. Grabbed my beer to finish it quickly & get out of there. Another dancer came over to apologize & told me Dayna gets like that when she's under the influence of a certain other substance. As I was leaving Dayna came up to me, gave me a hug & said to come back to see her for more fun.

I will eventually go back to this place but will avoid her, frankly, she scared the crap out of me.

SouthSideRed
01-13-17, 17:53
So, after close to 20 years out of the scene, I decided to head out & explore some of the places I've been reading about. It's amazing how much the Mannheim stretch has changed but is still the same in so many ways. My day goes back to the late 80's / early 90's when the called it a fashion show & the girls sold raffle tickets to win golf balls, videos, or sometimes even their panties.

Anyway, I've been checking out J's after reading about it here. First time I accepted a dancers offer for private dance we went to the dance area. I couldn't help but notice, there's a camera mounted in the corner by the ceiling pointed right at the dance chairs. I tend to check things out thoroughly any time I'm in a new place. The girls I got dances from assured me the camera was not an issue but it bothered me. I met an attractive AA dancer, I think she went by Dayna. She's tall, slim & has a little bit of a thick booty. She was friendly & gave great dances, I even had her join me for a drink while it was slow.

I decided to go for another visit about a week or so later, Dayna was there again& remembered me. I told her I'd like a couple dances she said had something to take care of & would join me in a little while. She came back about a half hour later & was acting a bit hyper. She said we should do a dance & that I should take a $ dance (the last visit she asked 20 per song). I told her I only wanted to do a couple songs like last time. She really pushed for the $ but said OK to the 20 per song. During the second song she started in with the $ talk, like she was trying to convince me that I had agreed to that amount. I didn't even have that amount on me & never agreed to it. After the second song she insisted I owed her $. I said no, I owed her 40 as we did 2 at 20. I pointed out that the second son wasn't really a dance as she spent most of it doing the hard sell.

At that point she went a little psycho on me. Telling me I owed her, that nobody cuts out on what they owe her, & I'd regret it. I looked over at the bar, was hoping the bar tender would take care the situation but she wasn't there (turns out she was out having a cigerette) & the place was pretty empty since it was mid afternoon on a weekday. She started to escalate & I was starting to get nervous. I thought about how many ways this could go wrong since I really didn't know anybody there. I offered her what I had in my pocket which was about 70. She immediately said OK & treated me like we were best pals, instant change of tune. Grabbed my beer to finish it quickly & get out of there. Another dancer came over to apologize & told me Dayna gets like that when she's under the influence of a certain other substance. As I was leaving Dayna came up to me, gave me a hug & said to come back to see her for more fun.

I will eventually go back to this place but will avoid her, frankly, she scared the crap out of me.Years ago I got burned by not keeping track of the dances and dancer had a fit when I questioned the amount. That being said, I always ask a new dancer how much per dance. I usually able to get two for thirty and make sure that there is two dances and stop there. I agree, not knowing anybody there makes me nervous too, seeing how most of the people seem to know the fellow customers and dancers.

Mayor Quimby
01-14-17, 17:45
Years ago I got burned by not keeping track of the dances and dancer had a fit when I questioned the amount. That being said, I always ask a new dancer how much per dance. I usually able to get two for thirty and make sure that there is two dances and stop there. I agree, not knowing anybody there makes me nervous too, seeing how most of the people seem to know the fellow customers and dancers.Thanks for the input. The way I look at it is she scammed me for an extra 30. It was worth getting her off my back. She probably see's me as a sucker but in the long run it's her loss. There was no miscommunication going in to the dances. It was clear 20/ song. I will avoid her & hopefully others will read this & not end up in a similar situation.

On a better note, I did have some nice dances from a couple other girls. Nothing extreme, just nice dances with good contact. Saw a dancer I have read about one of the times I was there named Tina. Slender latina with the most perfect butt. She was busy & I didn't have a chance to get a dance with her but would really like to.

Lebruno
01-20-17, 02:48
Earlier this week I was driving by North ave on some work and decided to have a late lunch at Js bar. It was pretty slow. There were 3 customers and 3 girls. I almost regretted for going in there as the girls were looking so so and loudly trash talking to each other to get some attention. I ordered some burger and beer while catching some TV. Then from behind this AA girl approached me and asked how my day was going along. She said her name was Star and that her day was slow and asked if she could interest me in a dance. She had a 6/10 face a little chubby body and a big butt. I was not very keen but she offered to do 2 dances topless with no restrictions for 30 and I decided to go for it. True to her word it was topless and my fingers and mouth visited several spots. Later she kinda hinted that she might be open to more and possibly takeout. I wasn't interested in exchanging numbers and I told her that I'd come back to see her. I should say the food tasted pretty good. For 3 dollar beer choices, free parking, good food with strip club action I can't think of better deals during lunch hour around town. LOL.

GoldenGreek
01-27-17, 17:37
Where is J's located at?

I'm familiar with the playpen, Carls, Bobbys and Louis D's.

Is J's relatively new?

Any info is appreciatted.

Mayor Quimby
01-27-17, 22:15
Where is J's located at?

Is J's relatively new?

Any info is appreciatted.I recently started going to J's. It's just past Tony's finer foods grocery as you are going north. I believe the intersection is Armitage (where those rough railroad tracks cross). East side of Mannheim, very easy to miss. There' a smaa pizza place attached. I believe it's been around a couple years. Reports seem to go back that far.

TugBoat40
01-27-17, 22:32
Where is J's located at?

Is J's relatively new?

Any info is appreciatted.J's is located on the NE Corner of the intersection of Mannheim and Armitage (just a couple blocks North of North Ave on your right). Decent place with good food an scenery most days. Parking is a bit tight now that they are making some improvements to the place.

SouthSideRed
01-27-17, 22:43
Where is J's located at?

Is J's relatively new?

Any info is appreciatted.It is further North on Manheim at Armitage, it is connected to a little pizza joint. It has been around for a while and the inside is not to bad looking. It is one of those places were the girls are kind of hit or miss, the girls tend to favor their regulars.

Mayor Quimby
02-03-17, 17:09
So I stopped in recently on a Saturday night about 11 pm. Much to my surprise it was pretty empty. Maybe a half dozen customers & only 1 dancer. On a previous visit, the bartender had told me Saturdays were pretty busy with quite a few dancers. The one that was there was a tall pretty blonde but was new to the scene. Said she'd only been doing this for a few days. Her dances were OK, maybe I'll try again after she's more comfortable with the whole thing. Sorry but I did not remember her name. There was a VERY cute little spinner sitting at the bar dresses in regular clothes. I asked her if she was a dancer, she said yes but not at J's. Told me her name is Melissa & she dances at Bobby's. Haven't been to the current Bobby's. I use to go there when it was on Lake street decades ago. That place was so much fun in the afternoons. I may have to check out the newer one to try dances with Melissa. Anyone know anything about her?

Pedorro
02-03-17, 21:30
So I stopped in recently on a Saturday night about 11 pm. Much to my surprise it was pretty empty. Maybe a half dozen customers & only 1 dancer. On a previous visit, the bartender had told me Saturdays were pretty busy with quite a few dancers. The one that was there was a tall pretty blonde but was new to the scene. Said she'd only been doing this for a few days. Her dances were OK, maybe I'll try again after she's more comfortable with the whole thing. Sorry but I did not remember her name. There was a VERY cute little spinner sitting at the bar dresses in regular clothes. I asked her if she was a dancer, she said yes but not at J's. Told me her name is Melissa & she dances at Bobby's. Haven't been to the current Bobby's. I use to go there when it was on Lake street decades ago. That place was so much fun in the afternoons. I may have to check out the newer one to try dances with Melissa. Anyone know anything about her?Do they big screens to watch the game this weekend?

Mayor Quimby
02-04-17, 02:38
Do they big screens to watch the game this weekend?Yes, several scattered throughout the place. I'm guessing 50 inchers. Maybe a half dozen to 8. Hopefully a good crew of dancers on hand for halftime.

Lex85
02-08-17, 02:05
I'm trying to find a girl that worked as an escort for a bit before she quit. Sadly I couldn't get her number when I saw her but she told me she works at gold club.

If anyone can pm me I can give you more info and pics of her.

I'd really love to get a hold of her.

Pedorro
02-19-17, 12:52
Last weekend made the trip J's bar since there have been some nice reports. As I walked in ran into mid size African American girl with a great personality near the locker room. We said hi and chatted for a few seconds, said to come in and comfortable she would out in a few minutes. So I walked in started scanning the floor for a seat and a thin short African American girls gets in my face yelling at me not to be harassing the girls or she will kick my at ss! I was shocked, did not know where this is coming from. I kindly asked what is going on? Why is she saying this. Puts her hands on my chest tells me she better not see me with anyone else before she dances for me. Followed by some explicits. Turned around started walking towards the door, she grabs me tells not to leave cause she will get in trouble with a really loud voice. I see people are staring at us so I said fine, started to sit to calm down the situation and she walked away towards the door. Few minutes later, I could not see her so I ran out. She was outside smoking, when she saw me said she was kidding to come back in. Said no way! You are fricking nuts greeting people like this. Kept walking to car and got out of there.

Too ba dcause I was ready to have a good time so went down the street instead, had a great time!

Sam Singer
02-19-17, 14:25
Last weekend made the trip J's bar since there have been some nice reports. As I walked in ran into mid size African American girl with a great personality near the locker room. We said hi and chatted for a few seconds, said to come in and comfortable she would out in a few minutes. So I walked in started scanning the floor for a seat and a thin short African American girls gets in my face yelling at me not to be harassing the girls or she will kick my at ss! I was shocked, did not know where this is coming from. I kindly asked what is going on? Why is she saying this. Puts her hands on my chest tells me she better not see me with anyone else before she dances for me. Followed by some explicits. Turned around started walking towards the door, she grabs me tells not to leave cause she will get in trouble with a really loud voice. I see people are staring at us so I said fine, started to sit to calm down the situation and she walked away towards the door. Few minutes later, I could not see her so I ran out. She was outside smoking, when she saw me said she was kidding to come back in. Said no way! You are fricking nuts greeting people like this. Kept walking to car and got out of there.

Too ba dcause I was ready to have a good time so went down the street instead, had a great time!That is so Bizarre. It looks like she was kidding but that kind of aggression will get anyone to leave the place. Last time I went there I misbehaved a bit and the girl went to a man who looked like a manager or chief bartender to straighten it out. Nothing bad happened but just saying that the girls have some one to go to and where was that person when this fricking nut case was screaming at you?

SouthSideRed
02-19-17, 14:55

Too ba dcause I was ready to have a good time so went down the street instead, had a great time!I have been there several times and have never really felt comfortable here, it always seems tense. Something similar happened to me, sat down at the bar and not one dancer approached for a dance. But the moment I got up to leave one of dancers starting yapping in my ear and followed me to the door. Not really a friendly place to me.

Mayor Quimby
02-19-17, 18:16

Too ba dcause I was ready to have a good time so went down the street instead, had a great time!That sounds like the one I had a problem with. Did you get her name? I'm betting it was Dana. When I first met her I thought she was tall but turns out she was wearing those super high platforms. I've read similar stories about her elsewhere. Found out she was fired from Bobbies for this type of behavior. Stopped in a week or so ago and she was pulling the same stuff on another guy as she did with me. Telling him he owed her for 5 dances he was saying it was only 3. I asked another girl what was her problem. This other dancer told me she gets crazy aggressive when she's been sniffing the white powdery stuff. I got out of there before finishing my drink. Too bad, cause this is a fun place but none of us needs that hassle.

Pedorro
02-19-17, 19:13
That sounds like the one I had a problem with. Did you get her name? I'm betting it was Dana. When I first met her I thought she was tall but turns out she was wearing those super high platforms. I've read similar stories about her elsewhere. Found out she was fired from Bobbies for this type of behavior. Stopped in a week or so ago and she was pulling the same stuff on another guy as she did with me. Telling him he owed her for 5 dances he was saying it was only 3. I asked another girl what was her problem. This other dancer told me she gets crazy aggressive when she's been sniffing the white powdery stuff. I got out of there before finishing my drink. Too bad, cause this is a fun place but none of us needs that hassle.Did not get her name, didn't want to! But will not b going back to this place. They should not have crazy people like this. Puts everyone in danger.

StanCopier
03-13-17, 14:41
Going on a month with no reports from J's. That last post must have freaked quite a few guys out. I'm due back soon and will report.

Kda Kodiac
03-14-17, 17:19
Going on a month with no reports from J's. That last post must have freaked quite a few guys out. I'm due back soon and will report.I have stopped in a couple of times. I can attest that the gals do get a bit vocal. I have not had any confrontations. Both of my times have been good. I met Tina (but was not able to get dances as she was hanging on to a couple of guys). Did get a couple dances each time and was satisfied. I will continue to return. My visits are usually mid afternoon week day.

Mrportage1980
03-14-17, 19:36
I have stopped in a couple of times. I can attest that the gals do get a bit vocal. I have not had any confrontations. Both of my times have been good. I met Tina (but was not able to get dances as she was hanging on to a couple of guys). Did get a couple dances each time and was satisfied. I will continue to return. My visits are usually mid afternoon week day.Yea Tina is a sweetie, I was working a gf angle with her but no luck so far (I'm not a bad looking guy), I have her number and we chat once in a while. So I know "dawn"decent white girl w big tits does takeout and was close on setting up an appt but damn her "bf" had passed away, another black, cute, nice legs "magic" was agreeing to the takeout but when I called her to set up an appt she tells me she's "expecting", I mean what the f*€k. I'm also and afternoon guy but I will try the evenings bc I don't want sweet Tina to know I'm looking for take out-LOL. Anyway I like J's but man it's sometimes hot and miss.

Jasper Malloy
03-15-17, 00:09
Going on a month with no reports from J's. That last post must have freaked quite a few guys out. I'm due back soon and will report.Haven't seen anything new worth mentioning there in months. Either more of the same, the dramatic that ones I don't like are still around, the new ones are lame or their hustle is not to my liking, and the ones that have been there forever and are still worth looking at are probably hanging out with their regulars.

MarkG552
03-21-17, 06:42
Went to gold club a couple weeks ago and one of the girls straight up asked if I wanted take out when we were in the private dance area told her yeah. She got off at 1 met at the local motel not a bad time good looking girl.

Mrportage1980
03-21-17, 10:52
Went to gold club a couple weeks ago and one of the girls straight up asked if I wanted take out when we were in the private dance area told her yeah. She got off at 1 met at the local motel not a bad time good looking girl.Any stage names.

Sup mark, any details on your little adventure?(stage name of accommodating lady, damage $? What did she offer), thanks from a fellow monger.

Hobby Lover
03-24-17, 11:29
Went to J's last night around 6 ish or so. I had never been there before. Just wanted to scout. Talked to one very pretty thin african american woman "French Kiss". She has a face almost like Kerry Washington. Seemed really sweet and interesting. I probably would have had her dance but was not in the mood. She was by far the most appealing woman there. Two kind of chunky white women in there that could best be described as "trailer trash" or "ghetto". They didn't approach me (I'm white BTW) which is just as well. At one time one of them went up to a guy sitting at the bar, lifted up her top for the world to see her tits and screamed, "Take your Pants off". I presume it was some kind of inside joke or something. Just very weird but the place is kind of appealing in a "you don't know what will happen" kind of way.

I think it would be a cool place to go to with another guy to scope out and have a good time. Maybe shoot pool and get dances.

Mrportage1980
03-25-17, 01:24
Went to J's last night around 6 ish or so. I had never been there before. Just wanted to scout. Talked to one very pretty thin african american woman "French Kiss". She has a face almost like Kerry Washington. Seemed really sweet and interesting. I probably would have had her dance but was not in the mood. She was by far the most appealing woman there. Two kind of chunky white women in there that could best be described as "trailer trash" or "ghetto". They didn't approach me (I'm white BTW) which is just as well. At one time one of them went up to a guy sitting at the bar, lifted up her top for the world to see her tits and screamed, "Take your Pants off". I presume it was some kind of inside joke or something. Just very weird but the place is kind of appealing in a "you don't know what will happen" kind of way.

I think it would be a cool place to go to with another guy to scope out and have a good time. Maybe shoot pool and get dances.Man, I'm telling guys, I have been going my to these lingerie bars on Mannheim the lus louies once every couple years f my maths and it's been gradually getting worse. I went to J's for and Monday at about 4 pm and saw a cute young latina, that tina and Dawn. I sat at a ne of the tables by the pool table and none came up there me. They gravitate towards their regulars sitting by tn the bar stools, I mean cmon ladies, a little motivation goes a long way. Anyway since J's blows I thought ok my horny azz to Bobbys and had a couple nice dances with good grindage w mocha cool think Caribbean lady anyway these titty bars has got be downhill lately. Funniest part is I had so me great times and takeouts and reg dated girls friends m the lay pen. Anyways maybe. Should go back. Shift change for better odds, mochas at Bobbys told me shift change there is at about 6:30 pm get better odds with more ladies during shift change, anyway I will employ this new strategy and come back shortly w results.

Mothman5150
04-03-17, 09:27
I've stopped in about six or seven times over the past year and have always had a good time. Great grinding and more. I've actually had to slow quite a few of the girls down. Tijuana max right across the street, pick up some cheap sweatpants then head over to the bar. Don't be a pig, let them set the pace and a good time can be had.

Lebruno
04-03-17, 14:45
LOL. What Store is Tijuana Max? Or are you referring to Tijuana Max.

I've stopped in about six or seven times over the past year and have always had a good time. Great grinding and more. I've actually had to slow quite a few of the girls down. Tijuana max right across the street, pick up some cheap sweatpants then head over to the bar. Don't be a pig, let them set the pace and a good time can be had.

Lebruno
04-03-17, 14:49
Such Intel is better shared over PM. As you never know it might cost her job or cause unwanted attention.

Any stage names.

Sup mark, any details on your little adventure?(stage name of accommodating lady, damage $? What did she offer), thanks from a fellow monger.

Mothman5150
04-03-17, 17:13
LOL. What Store is Tijuana Max? Or are you referring to Tijuana Max.Looks like you're spellcheck did the same thing LOL.

Lebruno
04-04-17, 03:05
Holy Crap! I didn't realize it until I came back here. Damn I hate these auto correct spellchecks. LOL.

Looks like you're spellcheck did the same thing LOL.

Mrportage1980
04-05-17, 06:27
Such Intel is better shared over PM. As you never know it might cost her job or cause unwanted attention.My bad you are right Lebruno. Anyway god I miss the one step beyond days in early 200's.

Shorty58
04-05-17, 13:16
Went to the Playpen to check it out and was amazed by how open everything was. Wasn't there 5 minutes and I had a thin white lady (40's-50's) grabbing my cock and offering to dance. Took me to the end of the bar near the wall for two dances, took my cock out of my pants and played with it with her hands and rubbed it with her ass. Her friend came over (chubby and younger) and also grabbed my cock and offered take out. Was given digits and info on nearby notel location to meet, or car date. Neither was my type so I declined, but anyone could score there easily.

Went to J's and met buxom black lady for good conversation and 2 good dances with good contact (clothed). Wanted to hug me with her big boobs a lot, sat for a while after and talked. Good time.

Mrportage1980
04-05-17, 19:53
Went to the Playpen to check it out and was amazed by how open everything was. Wasn't there 5 minutes and I had a thin white lady (40's-50's) grabbing my cock and offering to dance. Took me to the end of the bar near the wall for two dances, took my cock out of my pants and played with it with her hands and rubbed it with her ass. Her friend came over (chubby and younger) and also grabbed my cock and offered take out. Was given digits and info on nearby notel location to meet, or car date. Neither was my type so I declined, but anyone could score there easily.

Went to J's and met buxom black lady for good conversation and 2 good dances with good contact (clothed). Wanted to hug me with her big boobs a lot, sat for a while after and talked. Good time.Hey shorty 58, approximately what time and day did you go to playmen. I think I know those two, one is "ally" and the chubby one "Lila".

StanCopier
04-07-17, 13:23
http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/stone-park-sex-workers-speak-out-about-wages-clients/

This article is from February 2016 and makes it sound like girls are running through the circuit of clubs gathering names for outside business.

Thoughts?

Al Melrose
04-07-17, 14:38
http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/stone-park-sex-workers-speak-out-about-wages-clients/

This article is from February 2016 and makes it sound like girls are running through the circuit of clubs gathering names for outside business.

Thoughts?Almost died laughing from girl claiming to make $1,500 a night at the pigpen.

JasperNewton
04-09-17, 22:57
I had never checked out any of these places before and decided to give them a try. Went to J's first because it seems to be the most well reviewed. Talent there was pretty rough. Got a couple of lackluster dances from one of them and then decided to try my luck at PP. I'm very glad I did. I hadn't taken 3 sips out of my beer before I had a lady come over and grab junior right when I was sitting at the bar! (I was just wearing a pair of basketball shorts.) We put a couple songs on the jukebox and headed to the corner where she reached up my shorts and just pulled him right out. After a song and a half and a little fast talk, we headed outside for a "smoke break. " We got into my car and pulled around the building. She asked if I had a cover, which I did not. She said she doesn't normally do BBFS, but that I looked "healthy. " Insisted that I pull out. $. 40 (I think I'm using the correct annotation) later I was wiping off the leather, she gave me her digits and headed back inside. Pretty damn successful first trip. I'll definitely be back. PM me for more specifics if you care to.

Jc2490
04-14-17, 08:38
Hey shorty 58, approximately what time and day did you go to playmen. I think I know those two, one is "ally" and the chubby one "Lila".Ally and Lila were there on Thursday during the Hawks game. I went for a dance with Lila and got a nice HJ for. 2. She also gave her # so we can set up some OTC.

StanCopier
04-14-17, 14:38
Met Cristall this past week and she lives up to what I have heard from a couple other guys. Very sensual, wild and hands-on. Well worth a few songs, plus she's beautiful.

Ump1969
04-20-17, 01:40
I had not been to Playpen in several years. Frankly, I had not been to any of the places in Stone Park for quite awhile. Mediocre dances and dancers more interested in their cell phones and fake smiles had really turned me off. But after reading several recent reports, I decided to take a look. Around 5:30 on Wednesday, I encountered Ally. It was just about the best dance I ever had! She practically assaulted me sexually- not that I was complaining. There was a lot of outstanding touching both ways. She brought me to a complete boil, if you know what I mean. She also suggested take out might be on the menu. I hope this is going to be a trend at the clubs, or at least at Playpen.

Shorty58
04-20-17, 09:40
Hey shorty 58, approximately what time and day did you go to playmen. I think I know those two, one is "ally" and the chubby one "Lila".I was there around 3 pm.

Scott40
04-22-17, 16:22
I just discovered this site and I'm happy that I did after seeing all of the different forums here.

Anyway, I used to frequent the Mannheim and Lake St. Bar scene often from the late 90's to around 2008 or so and I'm just curious if any of you have heard of and know what happened to any of the following dancers.

I was one of the regulars of all of them during the time period I mentioned but I lost touch with them and I'm guessing they don't dance anymore because they're older but there are still some older MILF types that dance so they might also still be dancing.

1. Tracy (white Latina / Irish mix who used to dance at One Step Beyond and I never saw her anywhere else. Arguably my favorite dancer of all-time because she was a sweetheart and gave great dances).

2. Sweet also known as Tania (Puerto Rican dancer who used to dance at OSB also and later Bobby's).

3. Nia (blonde that used to dance at Louie's Lounge and later All Star's in McCook. A friend thinks that she is still at All Star's).

4. Haley also known as Lori (also a blonde that used to dance at Playpen and used to look like a bikini 15 years ago. Still looked good when I last saw her though that was awhile ago).

Those were my 4 favorite dancers and if anyone knows if they are still dancing, give massages or whatever, I would be interested to know. Thanks.

Mayor Quimby
04-22-17, 18:34
I just discovered this site and I'm happy that I did after seeing all of the different forums here.

Anyway, I used to frequent the Mannheim and Lake St. Bar scene often from the late 90's to around 2008 or so and I'm just curious if any of you have heard of and know what happened to any of the following dancers.

I was one of the regulars of all of them during the time period I mentioned but I lost touch with them and I'm guessing they don't dance anymore because they're older but there are still some older MILF types that dance so they might also still be dancing.

1. Tracy (white Latina / Irish mix who used to dance at One Step Beyond and I never saw her anywhere else. Arguably my favorite dancer of all-time because she was a sweetheart and gave great dances).

2. Sweet also known as Tania (Puerto Rican dancer who used to dance at OSB also and later Bobby's).

3. Nia (blonde that used to dance at Louie's Lounge and later All Star's in McCook. A friend thinks that she is still at All Star's).

4. Haley also known as Lori (also a blonde that used to dance at Playpen and used to look like a bikini 15 years ago. Still looked good when I last saw her though that was awhile ago).

Those were my 4 favorite dancers and if anyone knows if they are still dancing, give massages or whatever, I would be interested to know. Thanks.You are going back to my time in the scene. It is my understanding that Nia (aka Pebbles in the early 90's) still is at all stars. Hailey / Lori was 1 of the most fun dancers I've ever met. Had the pleasure of hanging out with her a few times for drinks. She looked so hot in her American Flag bikini. Sure got a salute out of me so to speak. Sadly, she passed away several years ago. She had some sort of chronic problem in her colon & it eventually burst. This was almost 10 years ago if memory serves me. Don't know about the others on your list.

Al Melrose
04-23-17, 14:47

Those were my 4 favorite dancers and if anyone knows if they are still dancing, give massages or whatever, I would be interested to know. Thanks.I probably ran into you and the Mayor. Started hitting Stone and Melrose Park late 90's also, there was a time around 2003- 2005 where I was there almost every night! I think I fell in love a few times, but that was just being drunk, stupid and going through a divorce. I did not make it to One Step that often, but I do remember Sweet and Tracy. Got some great dances from Sweet, Tracy was always busy. The name Pebbles rings a bell, but I can't remember her. I remember Halley telling me she would come down from Milwaukee for the weekend. My all time favorite was Christina, first met her at Louie's, short, huge natural rack, little girls voice, really nice. She hung out with Honey, an enhanced asain (Viet or Thai, I can't remember). Honey would give some great dances when you first met you and then get lazy. Was able to have sex with two at the old Bobbies (Lake Street) A Polish chick Michelle, and a black girls whose name I forgot, but did see her about five years ago at the Pen. Almost had sex at Louie's but the bartender yelled at the girl that we had to stop. OMG what $5 a dance use to get one! I still don't know how I kept my job, one summer a think I closed the Pen about 3 nights a week. Fell in love with a spinner Puerto Rican named Marina. Cindy brought her into the business. I also would hit the Mexican club on Lake in Northlake that had the girls giving guys dances. (a thread just opened up on that type of club) I had much more luck with take out from there. Ended up going out with one for about three months. Since I was a white guy, it was assumed I was a cop! Wish I was smarter back then, I should have had much more success. But man those were good times.

SouthSideRed
04-23-17, 19:05
You are going back to my time in the scene. It is my understanding that Nia (aka Pebbles in the early 90's) still is at all stars. Hailey / Lori was 1 of the most fun dancers I've ever met. Had the pleasure of hanging out with her a few times for drinks. She looked so hot in her American Flag bikini. Sure got a salute out of me so to speak. Sadly, she passed away several years ago. She had some sort of chronic problem in her colon & it eventually burst. This was almost 10 years ago if memory serves me. Don't know about the others on your list.You are correct on Nia, she is still dancing at All Stars, but she has been going to school to become a nurse or something like that. So I don't know how much longer she will be dancing. Speaking on favorites, I do miss Cindy who used to dance at Bobby's, she was just enough crazy to make dances fun.

StanCopier
04-24-17, 13:44
Saw Cristal again last week and she wasted no time taking care of me. Great girl, hot, and willing to please.

Kunderu
04-25-17, 09:57
Saw Cristal again last week and she wasted no time taking care of me. Great girl, hot, and willing to please.Which one is Cristal?

Kunderu
04-25-17, 10:04
I probably ran into you and the Mayor. Started hitting Stone and Melrose Park late 90's also, there was a time around 2003- 2005 where I was there almost every night! I think I fell in love a few times, but that was just being drunk, stupid and going through a divorce. I did not make it to One Step that often, but I do remember Sweet and Tracy. Got some great dances from Sweet, Tracy was always busy. The name Pebbles rings a bell, but I can't remember her. I remember Halley telling me she would come down from Milwaukee for the weekend. My all time favorite was Christina, first met her at Louie's, short, huge natural rack, little girls voice, really nice. She hung out with Honey, an enhanced asain (Viet or Thai, I can't remember). Honey would give some great dances when you first met you and then get lazy. Was able to have sex with two at the old Bobbies (Lake Street) A Polish chick Michelle, and a black girls whose name I forgot, but did see her about five years ago at the Pen. Almost had sex at Louie's but the bartender yelled at the girl that we had to stop. OMG what $5 a dance use to get one! I still don't know how I kept my job, one summer a think I closed the Pen about 3 nights a week. Fell in love with a spinner Puerto Rican named Marina. Cindy brought her into the business. I also would hit the Mexican club on Lake in Northlake that had the girls giving guys dances. (a thread just opened up on that type of club) I had much more luck with take out from there. Ended up going out with one for about three months. Since I was a white guy, it was assumed I was a cop! Wish I was smarter back then, I should have had much more success. But man those were good times.Nia still works at Allstars. She has been studying to be a nurse for the better part of a decade now.

Sweet retired. (One of the great ones).

Christina got married and Honey got married to Christina's husband's brother. Honey now works from home running a healthy meal prep service.

I think DeeDee from Louies is really hot but never got a dance from her. Heard she was fucking Louie's nephew.

StanCopier
04-25-17, 15:43
Black girl, I've seen her there on multiple Friday afternoons. Fills a bikini perfectly.

Which one is Cristal?

SouthSideRed
04-25-17, 22:35
Nia still works at Allstars. She has been studying to be a nurse for the better part of a decade now.

Sweet retired. (One of the great ones).

Christina got married and Honey got married to Christina's husband's brother. Honey now works from home running a healthy meal prep service.

I think DeeDee from Louies is really hot but never got a dance from her. Heard she was fucking Louie's nephew.The first time I went to All Stars have the girls were studying between dances, I thought that was quite a funny sight.

Al Melrose
04-26-17, 00:59
The first time I went to All Stars have the girls were studying between dances, I thought that was quite a funny sight.Wait, some of them actually do go to school? They aren't all lying about that!

Mayor Quimby
04-26-17, 01:25
Wait, some of them actually do go to school? They aren't all lying about that!The 90's were good to me. I made friends with a few girls from the Mannheim rd / Lake St area during that time. Had a number of flings with some of them. Not business, just casual flings. I currently have a fwb that was a lingerie girl back then. She moved up & out of the business. She was one of the smart ones that never got in to the drugs or the daily drunkenness. I've known a couple that were able to better themselves but they are definitely the exception.

Hey Bird
04-30-17, 00:23
Show of Shows in Cicero used to be my guilty pleasure in the 80's. Bought a soda and slowly sipped it while roaming all over the girls who approached me trying to score a backroom session fee. My brother used to partake sometimes. Big room (no privacy was like $40, but even back then a private room was $100+) I was a young cheap bastard back then so I just paid the cover and a soda or two. The girls would actually let you finger them and put their hand on your cock as they tried to convince you to go back with them. Pretty exciting at the time being so young and the place so seedy. The key was to just keep telling them I'm having trouble making up my mind who to choose. LOL. Girls nowadays are much more aggressive to get money fast and not allow much "free contact" it seems.

I probably ran into you and the Mayor. Started hitting Stone and Melrose Park late 90's also, there was a time around 2003- 2005 where I was there almost every night! I think I fell in love a few times, but that was just being drunk, stupid and going through a divorce. I did not make it to One Step that often, but I do remember Sweet and Tracy. Got some great dances from Sweet, Tracy was always busy. The name Pebbles rings a bell, but I can't remember her. I remember Halley telling me she would come down from Milwaukee for the weekend. My all time favorite was Christina, first met her at Louie's, short, huge natural rack, little girls voice, really nice. She hung out with Honey, an enhanced asain (Viet or Thai, I can't remember). Honey would give some great dances when you first met you and then get lazy. Was able to have sex with two at the old Bobbies (Lake Street) A Polish chick Michelle, and a black girls whose name I forgot, but did see her about five years ago at the Pen. Almost had sex at Louie's but the bartender yelled at the girl that we had to stop. OMG what $5 a dance use to get one! I still don't know how I kept my job, one summer a think I closed the Pen about 3 nights a week. Fell in love with a spinner Puerto Rican named Marina. Cindy brought her into the business. I also would hit the Mexican club on Lake in Northlake that had the girls giving guys dances. (a thread just opened up on that type of club) I had much more luck with take out from there. Ended up going out with one for about three months. Since I was a white guy, it was assumed I was a cop! Wish I was smarter back then, I should have had much more success. But man those were good times.

ChicagoScott
04-30-17, 13:11
Was in the area mid afternoon on Friday. Was going to hit J's, but the lot was packed. Went by Playpen, but they weren't open yet. Went to Louie's. I dig that place. There were probably 5 patrons & 5 girls working. The girls did sit & check their phones & not show much interest in making $$, but I did grab a couple dances at the bar, and one in the back room. Girls were decent, and roaming is top notch. Good afternoon place if you're out & about.

Al Melrose
05-01-17, 17:03
Show of Shows in Cicero used to be my guilty pleasure in the 80's. Bought a soda and slowly sipped it while roaming all over the girls who approached me trying to score a backroom session fee. My brother used to partake sometimes. Big room (no privacy was like $40, but even back then a private room was $100+) I was a young cheap bastard back then so I just paid the cover and a soda or two. The girls would actually let you finger them and put their hand on your cock as they tried to convince you to go back with them. Pretty exciting at the time being so young and the place so seedy. The key was to just keep telling them I'm having trouble making up my mind who to choose. LOL. Girls nowadays are much more aggressive to get money fast and not allow much "free contact" it seems.Went to a place called Dreamway a bunch of times (may have been show of shows, I think it had a couple names, there were two places close to each on on Cicero, can't remember name of place that way further south) I was also, young, cheap, not into chocolate and did not want to pay for fun. Even though I was paying more and getting less in the dating world. (god was I stupid) I would hit the racetracks get drunk and stop in to get felt up and look at some breasts. Standard line was " do you want some company" , best response I got when asking for definition of company, "suck and a fuck for 30 bucks". There was one was really hot girl named Love, that had me very tempted to make the plunge, was suppose to meet at her place, but I chickened out.

Mrportage1980
05-01-17, 19:19
Went to a place called Dreamway a bunch of times (may have been show of shows, I think it had a couple names, there were two places close to each on on Cicero, can't remember name of place that way further south) I was also, young, cheap, not into chocolate and did not want to pay for fun. Even though I was paying more and getting less in the dating world. (god was I stupid) I would hit the racetracks get drunk and stop in to get felt up and look at some breasts. Standard line was " do you want some company" , best response I got when asking for definition of company, "suck and a fuck for 30 bucks". There was one was really hot girl named Love, that had me very tempted to make the plunge, was suppose to meet at her place, but I chickened out.Show of shows and Town Revue, OMG I remember them. I Lost my virginity at show of shows Jesus I was like 18 maybe 17 the alcohol thing was no problem because all they served was pop, I remember vividly so I'm talking about the early 90's wow why did the asshole politicians and femiNazis have to ruin these places of pure paradise.

Ump1969
05-01-17, 23:54
I guess I really don't mind people reminiscing. But it can be really depressing and I don't want to depress newbies. I can remember when there was at least one girl on every corner on North between Kostner and Kedzie- no exaggeration. Manheim was hooker heaven. You could pretty much find action on North all the way from Halstead to Cicero. I remember the Cicero clubs on both Cicero and Roosevelt, where you could get both bar and backroom action. On south Cicero, there were enough girls to keep everyone satisfied. The same on Chicago Road in the Heights, not to mention the forest preserves. Halstead and 159th in Harvey, and other places. I have heard stories from Joliet and Waukegan and other places. The girls weren't all users. They treated it more like a business, taking on enough customers in a night for some to make some pretty good money. It wasn't one quick blow job and find the nearest pusher. Anyone who couldn't find decent street sex just wasn't trying very hard. Now there are nights when you can drive miles and miles to 5 different areas in the same night and come up dry. I have no idea how much of it is due to LEO, welfare, Backpage, Craiglist, etc. But I definitely miss the good old days.

Mayor Quimby
05-02-17, 00:08
Went to a place called Dreamway a bunch of times (may have been show of shows, I think it had a couple names, there were two places close to each on on Cicero, can't remember name of place that way further south) I was also, young, cheap, not into chocolate and did not want to pay for fun. Even though I was paying more and getting less in the dating world. (god was I stupid) I would hit the racetracks get drunk and stop in to get felt up and look at some breasts. Standard line was " do you want some company" , best response I got when asking for definition of company, "suck and a fuck for 30 bucks". There was one was really hot girl named Love, that had me very tempted to make the plunge, was suppose to meet at her place, but I chickened out.Dreamway was the place at 13th & Cicero. It had a huge marquis right below the Dreamway sign that said Show Of Shows. Towne Review was a block away at 14th & Cicero. I remember heading over to that area with the intent to go to one of these places but losing my nerve. I had been to a couple of the clubs in Lyons as well as the lower key clubs in Cicero. For some reason these 2 places intimidated me.

What I really miss is the early days of the lingerie shows. When they first started out there was no rule requiring pantyhose. Many of the girls were liberal with roaming. Can't tell you how often I sat watching a game, enjoying a beer with one hand & fiv with the other. Anyone remember the CRAZY lunchtime show at Cicero Sports Bar? It was on Cermak just west of Cicero. I think its a car dealer now. That was like a wild bachelor party every day.

Head First
05-02-17, 03:56
Anyone remember the CRAZY lunchtime show at Cicero Sports Bar? It was on Cermak just west of Cicero. I think its a car dealer now. That was like a wild bachelor party every day.I used to do business with that bar. Every 2 weeks I had to go there so I'd schedule it around the fashion shows. It was always busy when the girls were there but Fridays were especially packed. One crew would leave and a new crew was right behind 'em. Spent many dollars buying tickets for the drawings. I think it was the early to mid 90's. I'm sitting here racking my brain trying to remember the owners' name. I can picture his face but not his name.

There was another bar not far from there doing the same thing. I think it was over on Ogden. Jimmy's? Just as crazy.

I was much younger and dumber then but when I think about it I bet there was plenty of take out going on although I never did.

Mayor Quimby
05-02-17, 14:05
I used to do business with that bar. Every 2 weeks I had to go there so I'd schedule it around the fashion shows. It was always busy when the girls were there but Fridays were especially packed. One crew would leave and a new crew was right behind 'em. Spent many dollars buying tickets for the drawings. I think it was the early to mid 90's. I'm sitting here racking my brain trying to remember the owners' name. I can picture his face but not his name.

There was another bar not far from there doing the same thing. I think it was over on Ogden. Jimmy's? Just as crazy.

I was much younger and dumber then but when I think about it I bet there was plenty of take out going on although I never did.Yes, Jimmy's was also a lot of fun. I preferred Cicero Sports Bar because it had that separate pool room where no staff member was watching. I was lucky enough to be there mid afternoon many times, after the lunch crowd left. Many times it was just me & a dancer & that ended up in a lot of fun. The owner was ultra cool. For some reason I'm thinking his name was Paul?

Emiglio
05-07-17, 13:10
Dreamway was the place at 13th & Cicero. It had a huge marquis right below the Dreamway sign that said Show Of Shows. Towne Review was a block away at 14th & Cicero. I remember heading over to that area with the intent to go to one of these places but losing my nerve. I had been to a couple of the clubs in Lyons as well as the lower key clubs in Cicero. For some reason these 2 places intimidated me.

What I really miss is the early days of the lingerie shows. When they first started out there was no rule requiring pantyhose. Many of the girls were liberal with roaming. Can't tell you how often I sat watching a game, enjoying a beer with one hand & fiv with the other. Anyone remember the CRAZY lunchtime show at Cicero Sports Bar? It was on Cermak just west of Cicero. I think its a car dealer now. That was like a wild bachelor party every day.Name escapes me. I believe in Cicero or Berwyn on or around 26th and East of Cicero a few blocks. It was actually a good Bohemian rest. With duck and heavy soups, and gorgeous older models. One lady who also modeled was the owner of the agency. Between the food and the models Sheer (pun intended) Heaven. Maybe we should start are over 100 club and meet once or twice a year. Or the young msog guys on here could have us onto the field at the All Star Game.

Emiglio
05-07-17, 14:20
Name escapes me. I believe in Cicero or Berwyn on or around 26th and East of Cicero a few blocks. It was actually a good Bohemian rest. With duck and heavy soups, and gorgeous older models. One lady who also modeled was the owner of the agency. Between the food and the models Sheer (pun intended) Heaven. Maybe we should start are over 100 club and meet once or twice a year. Or the young msog guys on here could have us onto the field at the All Star Game.**WEST of Cicero Ave.

Mayor Quimby
05-07-17, 16:53
**WEST of Cicero Ave.I might be wrong I think it was called Little Barvaria. I know exactly the place you are talking about. They had good food & hot scantily clad women. What else do you need for a good lunch break. That was in the day when a lot of neighborhood bars had lunchtime fashion shows. There was a Latin bar called Papagallo's either on central or Laramie as well.

The agency owner you speak of may have been Tammy who owned Sneak Previews. She continued modeling even though she was the boss & was known to be pretty wild.

Emiglio
05-08-17, 08:28
I might be wrong I think it was called Little Barvaria. I know exactly the place you are talking about. They had good food & hot scantily clad women. What else do you need for a good lunch break. That was in the day when a lot of neighborhood bars had lunchtime fashion shows. There was a Latin bar called Papagallo's either on central or Laramie as well.

The agency owner you speak of may have been Tammy who owned Sneak Previews. She continued modeling even though she was the boss & was known to be pretty wild.Exactly the place, and I think too the name. I got close to the lady, but I think a different one. She was attractive, older, very friendly, and lived with her elderly Mother. Never that close though. Then I was too young to understand soft core, where you offer to pay a utility bill as opposed to being blunt! And now I'd probably opt for the food.

Mothman5150
05-09-17, 11:44
This place is great for a quick stop. It's hit or miss with some of the girls but the hits are a great time. Worth the time.

Chicago Monger
05-11-17, 17:24
Ally and Lila were there on Thursday during the Hawks game. I went for a dance with Lila and got a nice HJ for. 2. She also gave her # so we can set up some OTC.Ally changed her name to Candy. Doesn't wear and panties. FIV on dances. But she had stanky pussy.

Scott40
05-11-17, 17:30
To anyone who frequented One Step Beyond like I used to 10 or so years ago, I'm sure you'll agree that it was a hidden gem of a place.

I used to stop in there often and had some memorable times with some of the dancers there over the years. I used to love the dimly lit room especially when the upstairs was open, too.

I never found out why it closed permanently, though. I remember that the infamous madam Dawn Hansel used to be in charge and she got into some trouble so I'm thinking that was a reason why it closed?

I would love for a bar similar to OSB to open again. The bars on Mannheim and Lake St are ok but they just don't have the same atmosphere that OSB did.

Bob521
05-11-17, 22:38
It was across from a school.

To anyone who frequented One Step Beyond like I used to 10 or so years ago, I'm sure you'll agree that it was a hidden gem of a place.

I used to stop in there often and had some memorable times with some of the dancers there over the years. I used to love the dimly lit room especially when the upstairs was open, too.

I never found out why it closed permanently, though. I remember that the infamous madam Dawn Hansel used to be in charge and she got into some trouble so I'm thinking that was a reason why it closed?

I would love for a bar similar to OSB to open again. The bars on Mannheim and Lake St are ok but they just don't have the same atmosphere that OSB did.

ChicagoScott
05-12-17, 01:27
That place was the best! Man do I miss it. Hot chicks, super low-key, and just the fact that it was so "hidden" - good times!

Indian Chief
05-12-17, 14:14
Are those two club still open? They were diagonal at crossing. One with cpl of room (se corner) and other (nw corner) with open space upstairs.

Jammit2
05-12-17, 15:48
It was across from a school.And the place they moved to was a drag to get to and wayyyy to open concept.

Mayor Quimby
05-12-17, 19:26
Are those two club still open? They were diagonal at crossing. One with cpl of room (se corner) and other (nw corner) with open space upstairs.Based on your location description, I'm guessing you are talking about "My Uncles Place" & "Magic Touch". They were located where Ogden, 1st Avenue & Joliet Rd come together & form a triangle. Those places were all shut down back in the early to mid 90's. That entire area, Lyons / Cicero has completely eliminated that type of business. Too bad, they were fun places.

PussyPoker
05-13-17, 09:25
Based on your location description, I'm guessing you are talking about "My Uncles Place" & "Magic Touch". They were located where Ogden, 1st Avenue & Joliet Rd come together & form a triangle. Those places were all shut down back in the early to mid 90's. That entire area, Lyons / Cicero has completely eliminated that type of business. Too bad, they were fun places.Those place's were great. I grew up in that area. There was a little place one block south of ogden on harlem. It was next to a pool store. This is going way back. I think it was called Cabaret?

Aways good time to be had in those two areas.

Mrportage1980
05-14-17, 05:55
Ally and Lila were there on Thursday during the Hawks game. I went for a dance with Lila and got a nice HJ for. 2. She also gave her # so we can set up some OTC.I have been with Ally, she's got nice legs and decent body but looking for new talent. I like Lila (from California), Kool girl, but a little too chubby for my taste, any others that you know that definitely does take out from playpen?

Jc2490
05-14-17, 09:21
I have been with Ally, she's got nice legs and decent body but looking for new talent. I like Lila (from California), Kool girl, but a little too chubby for my taste, any others that you know that definitely does take out from playpen?Takeout is also on Natalie's menu as well.

ChicagoGoer
05-14-17, 14:27
I have been with Ally, she's got nice legs and decent body but looking for new talent. I like Lila (from California), Kool girl, but a little too chubby for my taste, any others that you know that definitely does take out from playpen?I've been here 3 times in the past month and have only seen Lila and Selena (very similar to Lila). I've heard from a Louie's dancer that there is a Latina girl who works Saturday late nights but wasn't there last week. I actually haven't seen Ally.

Is Ally the same girl named Candy from a few months back? Taller, older, blonde, with something slightly off about her?

Jc2490
05-14-17, 16:08
I've been here 3 times in the past month and have only seen Lila and Selena (very similar to Lila). I've heard from a Louie's dancer that there is a Latina girl who works Saturday late nights but wasn't there last week. I actually haven't seen Ally.

Is Ally the same girl named Candy from a few months back? Taller, older, blonde, with something slightly off about her?That is Ally / Candy. Natalie is the good looking Latina.

Mrportage1980
05-14-17, 18:33
I've been here 3 times in the past month and have only seen Lila and Selena (very similar to Lila). I've heard from a Louie's dancer that there is a Latina girl who works Saturday late nights but wasn't there last week. I actually haven't seen Ally.

Is Ally the same girl named Candy from a few months back? Taller, older, blonde, with something slightly off about her?She also has slight prior acne situation, nice legs, ok tits but yes a little "weird" to say the least, it's the way she speakers and carry on a conversation, nothing bad but I just wkward.

Lloyd1234
05-15-17, 15:12
Would you guys happen to know what time the girls get there? I went a couple weeks ago during the week around 530-6 and it was a ghost town. Ended up going to the lounge to get a dance.

Member #5942
05-15-17, 16:16
Has anyone tried this experience? The face is pretty, just curious if anyone has a basic report. I usually post on MPs but browsed personals just to see how this side of the hobby works.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-on-over/56480193

BadDances
05-15-17, 16:28
It was across from a school.Some people complained about some of the girls out smoking in just bikinis, brought extra attention and boom.

I miss that place as well.

Gutenberg469
05-15-17, 16:47
Has anyone tried this experience? The face is pretty, just curious if anyone has a basic report. I usually post on MPs but browsed personals just to see how this side of the hobby works.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-on-over/56480193Bobbi has been on NWI board quite a few times over the years. I've never partaken. As memory serves me, pics are her, but 15+ years ago. Performance has ranged from good to bad. Possibly drug use in later times.

Member #5942
05-15-17, 20:47
Bobbi has been on NWI board quite a few times over the years. I've never partaken. As memory serves me, pics are her, but 15+ years ago. Performance has ranged from good to bad. Possibly drug use in later times.Thanks Gutenberg for the info. I saw some of the reports on NWI board after reading your post. Thanks again for the info.

Mayor Quimby
05-15-17, 21:11
Would you guys happen to know what time the girls get there? I went a couple weeks ago during the week around 530-6 and it was a ghost town. Ended up going to the lounge to get a dance.Stopped in the other day & the recent reports are accurate. Very handsey & open about availability. I bought one of the girls a drink & gave here a 20 tip & we played touchy feely for a little while. Out of curiosity I asked her about the recent improvement in activity. She explained that the bar no longer has any type of agreement so they're in there as customers. They seem to feel more freedom to test the waters since they don't answer to the bar anymore. This also means there's no schedule or late fees etc. Over the past few weeks I've stopped in a couple times to find no one there. Hopefully more women will find this place as an opportunity.

ChicagoGoer
05-16-17, 20:53
That is Ally / Candy. Natalie is the good looking Latina.Shot you a PM, but anyone else have details on this one? Typical shift or even general looks / review?

Rajput Singh
05-27-17, 00:33
Would you guys happen to know what time the girls get there? I went a couple weeks ago during the week around 530-6 and it was a ghost town. Ended up going to the lounge to get a dance.After 2 am when the other places close.

OldChicagoDog
06-04-17, 18:33
Buddy was getting married and celebrating with a bachelor party. We stopped at Playpen last night, absolutely dead. Went to Carl's which was packed. Girls ranged from below average, average to a few hot ones. Tried to get my friend a little action but the girls wanted premium prices for dances. One girl, a nice looking blond with big tits said for $200 plus tip she would give my buddy a "private dance" upstairs that would help "relieve" his premarital tension. I told her for $200 she better take him in the parking lot. She said she was a pro but did not want to get arrested in the parking lot. I think she was hustling and would have left my buddy with a case of blue balls. My friend pretty much passed on everything last night but it seemed like they were charging premium prices with the potential for little or no action. Be safe and happy hunting.

Kunderu
06-05-17, 14:36
Stopped by Playpen last week. Natalie was working. She was looking cute, all dressed up. Hinted at take out but did not partake. Was hoping to see the blonde girl but no luck. (kinda into blondes). There were several dancers from Louie's drinking and playing the slot machines there.

Chicago Monger
06-06-17, 17:17
Buddy was getting married and celebrating with a bachelor party. We stopped at Playpen last night, absolutely dead. Went to Carl's which was packed. Girls ranged from below average, average to a few hot ones. Tried to get my friend a little action but the girls wanted premium prices for dances. One girl, a nice looking blond with big tits said for $200 plus tip she would give my buddy a "private dance" upstairs that would help "relieve" his premarital tension. I told her for $200 she better take him in the parking lot. She said she was a pro but did not want to get arrested in the parking lot. I think she was hustling and would have left my buddy with a case of blue balls. My friend pretty much passed on everything last night but it seemed like they were charging premium prices with the potential for little or no action. Be safe and happy hunting.$200 in Carls? Really. I never even thought there were extras there.

OldChicagoDog
06-07-17, 17:23
$200 in Carls? Really. I never even thought there were extras there.Said she was from Vegas, decent but not worth $200. Buddy passed on her anyway. I thought a few mongers scored at Carls in the past? I saw some pretty aggressive lap dancing going on upstairs.

SouthSideRed
06-11-17, 18:55
Said she was from Vegas, decent but not worth $200. Buddy passed on her anyway. I thought a few mongers scored at Carls in the past? I saw some pretty aggressive lap dancing going on upstairs.That must be the current buzz words for dancers these days, I ran into two dancers at Bobby's who said they were from Vegas. My thought was, why would a Vegas dancer work at a local bar making a couple of dollars, were I would imagine in Vegas there would be big money. To their credit, they give good dances and of course one has become scarce already.

Rajput Singh
06-19-17, 02:35
Said she was from Vegas, decent but not worth $200. Buddy passed on her anyway. I thought a few mongers scored at Carls in the past? I saw some pretty aggressive lap dancing going on upstairs.There is nothing special upstairs and no private areas.

Scott40
06-22-17, 19:09
I took a couple months break from frequenting the 3 bars in my title for awhile because I just wasn't impressed with the lack of talent. To anyone that has frequented any of the bars lately.

How is the talent looking specifically Latina's as I am mainly attracted to them? Also, is the back room still open at Louie's?

I live about an hour away so I don't want to waste gas driving all the way to the area if the talent is still mediocre.

ChicagoScott
06-23-17, 10:21
I was in there a few weeks ago & it was available.

I took a couple months break from frequenting the 3 bars in my title for awhile because I just wasn't impressed with the lack of talent. To anyone that has frequented any of the bars lately.

How is the talent looking specifically Latina's as I am mainly attracted to them? Also, is the back room still open at Louie's?

I live about an hour away so I don't want to waste gas driving all the way to the area if the talent is still mediocre.

Kunderu
06-26-17, 10:22
Finally met Ally Sunday night around 8 pm. Older but very nice body. Very fun. Was only Ally and a black girl working there, kinda dead but it was a Sunday night.

NiceChicaGaGuy
06-26-17, 20:56
Finally met Ally Sunday night around 8 pm. Older but very nice body. Very fun. Was only Ally and a black girl working there, kinda dead but it was a Sunday night.There has been a slight uptick in the quality of the girls at Playpen, although there still are only a couple on any given night.

Chicago Monger
06-27-17, 21:57
Kathy who was the bartender is now on the other side doing dances. Straight up offers CBJ.

Chicago Monger
06-28-17, 19:24
Kathy who was the bartender is now on the other side doing dances. Straight up offers CBJ.For those of you who PM'ed. I think there is enough info about PP on here. Just go. The names of girs who play are in this forum.

Kunderu
07-07-17, 10:08
OK, we have a lot of info on PP and J's but what about Bobbys? Anyone know any girls with extra hobbies there? I had heard the black girl named Summer did but when I kind of hinted at it she played dumb. Anyone with any positive experiences there?

MayaDolas
07-12-17, 05:20
Are these clubs in safe areas?

Mayor Quimby
07-12-17, 12:45
Are these clubs in safe areas?I have been going to these bars and never had any issues. Your biggest concern is the speed trap between Lake St & North Ave. It's a 30 mph limit & it is enforced. I know from experience. Some of these places are seedy looking but you shouldn't have any problems as long as you use common sense. The area is mostly suburban blue collar.

Chicago Monger
07-12-17, 13:02
Are these clubs in safe areas?The crooks in this area are the cops. The red light cameras are timed wrong, the stone park police will pull you over for going just over the speed limits. Don't speed here and use turn signals.

Mrportage1980
07-15-17, 17:31
Sup guys I also posted this in the Chicago Illinois board. Anyway can anyone confirm if a nice bartender (Nathalie), that currently works at playpen used to work at Louie's as a dancer and / or bartender?

Scott40
07-15-17, 19:49
I knew a dark-haired Latina dancer named Natalia who wore glasses and danced at Louie's Lounge awhile ago. She has a sister named Raquel. Not sure if either are still dancing because last time I saw either was 7 years ago.

Not sure if she is the same one that is currently at the Playpen. I haven't met the Playpen Natalie yet though I've heard that she is a good time.

While we're on the subject of Louie's Lounge, do a couple of dancers named Sasha (formerly danced under Cindy at Carl's) and Michelle still dance there in the afternoon?

I haven't been to Louie's in years but I have some vacation time from work coming up so I may stop in one afternoon.

Mrportage1980
07-16-17, 00:51
I knew a dark-haired Latina dancer named Natalia who wore glasses and danced at Louie's Lounge awhile ago. She has a sister named Raquel. Not sure if either are still dancing because last time I saw either was 7 years ago.

Not sure if she is the same one that is currently at the Playpen. I haven't met the Playpen Natalie yet though I've heard that she is a good time.

While we're on the subject of Louie's Lounge, do a couple of dancers named Sasha (formerly danced under Cindy at Carl's) and Michelle still dance there in the afternoon?

I haven't been to Louie's in years but I have some vacation time from work coming up so I may stop in one afternoon.Thanks for the response. I personally knew Cindy (last 4 cell number 3926), she definitely has been retired fo about a couple of years, she works at dog grooming business and I saw red head mich old in the afternoon last texts me I was there but that was about 1. 5 years ago.

Roscoe23
07-16-17, 16:05

I haven't been to Louie's in years but I have some vacation time from work coming up so I may stop in one afternoon.Both Natalia and Raquel still dance at Louie's as of last week. Not sure who it is at Playpen, but it is not Natalia!

StanCopier
07-17-17, 08:52
Couple weeks ago I stopped at both on a Friday night. Louie's was packed but after a half hour I wasn't approached by anyone so I went to playpen. Approached by much older stoned woman who rubbed my pants to entice me but no way. Four younger girls were around, two of them bbw. Got a dance from Joanie who said she used to bartend there. Dance was lame and she walked away without any offers. Fit white professionals with deep pockets must not be the target market anymore, made no sense.

Joanie said she is a personal trainer, anyone see her for extras?

Scott40
07-18-17, 10:00
Both Natalia and Raquel still dance at Louie's as of last week. Not sure who it is at Playpen, but it is not Natalia!How does Natalia look? Does she still have dark hair and glasses and have a good figure? I had some great dances with her 6-7 years ago and I liked her body then but I know a lot of women tend to gain a considerable amount of weight as they get older.

Raquel had her hair dyed blonde when I saw her around the same time period and also gave very good dances.

Let me know if both / either is worth stopping in for these days.

MayaDolas
07-18-17, 23:18
Are there extras or takeouts available at Golds's?

Chicago Monger
07-19-17, 10:10
Couple weeks ago I stopped at both on a Friday night. Louie's was packed but after a half hour I wasn't approached by anyone so I went to playpen. Approached by much older stoned woman who rubbed my pants to entice me but no way. Four younger girls were around, two of them bbw. Got a dance from Joanie who said she used to bartend there. Dance was lame and she walked away without any offers. Fit white professionals with deep pockets must not be the target market anymore, made no sense.

Joanie said she is a personal trainer, anyone see her for extras?If she has dark hair then she my be using a different name. But, she will do CBJ for. 5 I passed on her.

StanCopier
07-19-17, 13:18
She was a dirty blond, late-40's.

If she has dark hair then she my be using a different name. But, she will do CBJ for. 5 I passed on her.

Jasper Malloy
07-21-17, 01:58
She was a dirty blond, late-40's.Dirty blonde, late 40's, used to tend bar there, personal trainer? Sounds like Jodi. I would probably not waste my time with her. I'd honestly be surprised if she even gave you a good peek, much less anything more interesting.

OPIllini
08-06-17, 10:37
Dirty blonde, late 40's, used to tend bar there, personal trainer? Sounds like Jodi. I would probably not waste my time with her. I'd honestly be surprised if she even gave you a good peek, much less anything more interesting.You're right, I went back to the Playpen last weekend and indeed Jodi is dancing full-time and no longer bartends. She actually is a nice lady once you get to know her. Her dancing isn't horrible but it's not good either.

Pedorro
08-20-17, 21:07
About a months ago I stoped at Carl's not expecting anything around 10:00 pm saw this great girl girl so I signealed her to come to me. She was mid twentys premature face and a gorgeous body so I got afew dances from her. She allows allow d roaming all over her body over the garments. Wish she allow under the top but oh well!

I returned Saturday hopping to see her but I guess she was off. Instead I met three other Colombian girl that we're all related and they were awesome. Just wish they allowed roaming under the top. All in al had a great time with Colombian family.

Mayor Quimby
08-24-17, 04:44
So I decided to stop in to J's a few hours ago. As I was about to pull in the lot I noticed a few LE cars. A lot of people were coming out & leaving. I kept driving down to Playpen. Shortly after I got there the whole J's crowd showed up. I sat quietly & drank my beer as everyone was talking about what happened. From what I over heard, a few of the girls got into a total brawl. Sounds like it got completely out of hand. From what I gathered there were bottles being broken, thrown etc. Sounds like one girl got hurt pretty bad. The police were called & broke it all up. They sent everyone out.

I may not have all the details right as I was just picking up bits & pieces I over heard. Didn't get any names of the ladies involved. I'd be interested to hear more details from anyone who was there.

ElGoloso
08-24-17, 14:28
So I decided to stop in to J's a few hours ago. As I was about to pull in the lot I noticed a few LE cars. A lot of people were coming out & leaving. I kept driving down to Playpen. Shortly after I got there the whole J's crowd showed up. I sat quietly & drank my beer as everyone was talking about what happened. From what I over heard, a few of the girls got into a total brawl. Sounds like it got completely out of hand. From what I gathered there were bottles being broken, thrown etc. Sounds like one girl got hurt pretty bad. The police were called & broke it all up. They sent everyone out.

I may not have all the details right as I was just picking up bits & pieces I over heard. Didn't get any names of the ladies involved. I'd be interested to hear more details from anyone who was there.Yup it was confirmed by Dawn just now and she was involved but very lucky she didn't get locked up.

BluePillow
08-25-17, 23:01
Went to J's and Playpen today, but I didn't get offered any extras. What's up? It was my first time going, so I didn't really know who to ask for, kinda just went with the flow.

Jc2490
08-26-17, 01:54
Went to J's and Playpen today, but I didn't get offered any extras. What's up? It was my first time going, so I didn't really know who to ask for, kinda just went with the flow.Read the 2 previous posts.

Mayor Quimby
08-26-17, 12:03
When I posted about the trouble at J's I forgot to mention of the overall activity at Playpen. With the entire J's crowd there there were a lot of women hanging out. Some of them in still in their outfits from J's. Most of them were very flirty with the male patrons. If I hadn't been so tired & had more cash on me I might have tried to find out if any of them was interested in making up for the time they lost by being shut down early. Then, the strangest thing happened. 2 LE's walked in. It seemed to surprise everyone as it got really quiet. These 2 gentleman walked around the entire place, looked down both sides of the bar, & even checked out the back room. They didn't say anything to anyone. They didn't stay long. I don't know if they were looking to see if the girls were behaving or if they were looking for someone in particular. I'm guessing these 2 places might be receiving some attention now.

Jc2490
09-09-17, 10:29
I have visited both J's and Playpen in the last 2 days. In light of the recent incident at J's, there appears to be no problem with LEO at either bar. The ladies at both bars were very hands on reaching up my shorts and I found no resistance reaching under the G-strings and playing with the Kittys.

Ump1969
09-11-17, 02:50
I am reading the Playpen reports with interest. I was in there a few months ago after not having been there in several years. The first thing the girl did was let me know she was wearing nothing underneath and put my hand on her crotch. I'm thinking, wow, this is worthwhile! The next time I went, different girl, same thing with a lot of them touching me. I started to think this was my go to place. Then, the next few times I went, it went back to the way it used to be, with short songs, cheap grinding, and ver limited touching. About a month ago, I decided the heck with it. I decided this past Saturday to give it one last chance. I was there between 7 and 8. There were 3 girls including the bartender and 4 guys. The bartender was the short thick Latino with the large bongos. She greeted me like an old friend, flashed the bongos, and let me know she was available for a dance. I chose one of the others. She was kind of an ugly old had (like I'm a young Romeo- LOL) but I knew her from before. She had on a thin dress, but was wearing what felt like a leather protector. The dance was pretty good with her hands roaming, although she somewhat limited mine. Extras? Definitely up for negotiation, although I chose not to partake.

The experience left me confused as it fell between my past recent experiences. So considering I live in the south suburbs, I have to make a decision as to whether it is worthwhile. I will be watching for more reports. Before anyone tries to redirect me, I have little or no interest in the Harvey clubs, the 390 club or Industrial Strip. Fake body parts, fake grins, and high costs.

Ump1969
09-11-17, 02:55
I am reading the Playpen reports with interest. I was in there a few months ago after not having been there in several years. The first thing the girl did was let me know she was wearing nothing underneath and put my hand on her crotch. I'm thinking, wow, this is worthwhile! The next time I went, different girl, same thing with a lot of them touching me. I started to think this was my go to place. Then, the next few times I went, it went back to the way it used to be, with short songs, cheap grinding, and ver limited touching. About a month ago, I decided the heck with it. I decided this past Saturday to give it one last chance. I was there between 7 and 8. There were 3 girls including the bartender and 4 guys. The bartender was the short thick Latino with the large bongos. She greeted me like an old friend, flashed the bongos, and let me know she was available for a dance. I chose one of the others. She was kind of an ugly old had (like I'm a young Romeo- LOL) but I knew her from before. She had on a thin dress, but was wearing what felt like a leather protector. The dance was pretty good with her hands roaming, although she somewhat limited mine. Extras? Definitely up for negotiation, although I chose not to partake.

The experience left me confused as it fell between my past recent experiences. So considering I live in the south suburbs, I have to make a decision as to whether it is worthwhile. I will be watching for more reports. Before anyone tries to redirect me, I have little or no interest in the Harvey clubs, the 390 club or Industrial Strip. Fake body parts, fake grins, and high costs.I forgot to add, I was interested in the LE comments. Based on my experiences from several months ago and my more recent outings, I was beginning to wonder if LE, who I'm quite sure get their take from all the places, suggested gently if some of the girls were going a trifle too far. Comments?

Al Melrose
09-11-17, 18:20
I forgot to add, I was interested in the LE comments. Based on my experiences from several months ago and my more recent outings, I was beginning to wonder if LE, who I'm quite sure get their take from all the places, suggested gently if some of the girls were going a trifle too far. Comments?When I was a regular on Mannheim a few years ago, the cops always stopped in. Just part of their regular routine. Girls would usually tone it down, while cops were in there, but no big deal.

Mayor Quimby
09-12-17, 14:27
The experience left me confused as it fell between my past recent experiences. So considering I live in the south suburbs, I have to make a decision as to whether it is worthwhile. I will be watching for more reports. Before anyone tries to redirect me, I have little or no interest in the Harvey clubs, the 390 club or Industrial Strip. Fake body parts, fake grins, and high costs.I have stopped in often over the past several months. It has been hit or miss. I think there's a few factors causing this. Certain bartenders are more permissive with the girls. Then there's the cameras everywhere. I was there on evening when one of the girls was very drunk. She was getting way too aggressive trying to get dances. A couple guys left because of her. The phone rang, it was the owner telling the bartender that particular girl had to go. He was apparently monitoring the cameras from home. From what I have observed, the dancers seem to know when it's ok & not ok.

Kunderu
09-15-17, 13:09
I keep hearing about a Hispanic girl named Sally at Bobby's Bar. Anyone have any experience with her? Any info you would like to share on PM?

Thanks in advance.

Pedorro
09-15-17, 21:22
I keep hearing about a Hispanic girl named Sally at Bobby's Bar. Anyone have any experience with her? Any info you would like to share on PM?

Thanks in advance.How about you post what been hearing?

SouthSideRed
09-16-17, 00:56
There were a couple of new dancers that showed up at Bobby's, who were giving decent dances but now have to seemed to vanish. One was a latina with some crazy name, she said it was some popular drink awhile ago. And the other was a new euro chick, Natasha?, not much to look at but a great dance. Any info if they are still around or working somewhere else.

StanleyStankas
09-17-17, 11:11
There were a couple of new dancers that showed up at Bobby's, who were giving decent dances but now have to seemed to vanish. One was a latina with some crazy name, she said it was some popular drink awhile ago. And the other was a new euro chick, Natasha?, not much to look at but a great dance. Any info if they are still around or working somewhere else.I go into that dollar store a few doors down so ride by bobby's on my bicycle during the day of course. Looks like a dive in at 5 type of place, however never been. As mentioned uncle lives on Mannheim so just interested in the drive thru or take out.