PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CTmongerX1
06-13-12, 21:50
This place is in Glen Ellyn, close enough to Lombard to be listed here. Any body have any luck with take out at this dive? I have been there when working the western burbs, never saw a girl working the day shift. Plenty of interesting reviews on Yelp site, sounds promising, but seems mostly like a biker bar rather than a strip club. PM me if you have any good advice on this place.

CTm

Chiguy58
04-26-14, 00:48
Hey everyone it's been a while hope all are well. I've seen this spot on North Ave just off the 355. Was looking to see if anyone can share some info, please pm me if you know the spot I'm talking about...thanks!

Rubenme2
04-26-14, 09:48
Hey everyone it's been a while hope all are well. I've seen this spot on North Ave just off the 355. Was looking to see if anyone can share some info, please pm me if you know the spot I'm talking about...thanks!This is a jack shack they lure you in with promises of what the girls will do for money. Once they get your money they do not deliver. They are generally on Lake street and north ave near 355 and should be avoided at all cost.

I signed on just to let you know this. That's how bad it is.

That Sid it would be good if a club opened up in that area. It's a dead zone. However of that happened most likely more men would fall for the Lake street and North ave traps.

Chiguy58
04-27-14, 10:48
This is a jack shack they lure you in with promises of what the girls will do for money. Once they get your money they do not deliver. They are generally on Lake street and north ave near 355 and should be avoided at all cost.

I signed on just to let you know this. That's how bad it is.

That Sid it would be good if a club opened up in that area. It's a dead zone. However of that happened most likely more men would fall for the Lake street and North ave traps.I appreciate the heads up, thanks!

PerfectGreg
04-29-14, 15:40
I have been suckered in to spending too much money at those places around Lake and North. They are definitely Jack Shacks. You get naked and they jump into bed with you and basically do a crappy lapdance. While they do that they spray some baby oil on you to self service.

I appreciate the heads up, thanks!

The Fonz
11-07-16, 05:05
Avoid this place. https://goo.gl/maps/hhiEXLUxXd52. Ditto to the posts shown below.