PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jammit
10-23-10, 10:21
Million times driving by, never stopped before. Not bad, not great. .05 cover to get in.05 for beers, clean enough place, but dead on Friday eve early. One gal Foxy, nice, pretty, black. Only 4 customers in at the time, calm atmosphere people were friendly but kept to themselves. Good parking situation. Location not as scary as you might think. It's a bikini joint, and got pushed immediately to buy the girl a drink which cost me.10. Frankly, I hate that. Took a lap for.2. It wasn't any mileage, but pleasant. .1 would have been appropriate for that lap.2 laps for.3 offer I declined.20 minutes 40 bucks. Business model here is way off IMO, but nice people IME.

Mongo Monger
12-02-10, 21:17
This place is stictly a bikini bar. Nothing whatsoever to be had. This explains the lack of customers every, and I mean every, time I have stopped in.

Orangie
12-28-10, 22:45
Been here many times. Owner is a great guy and kinda a fellow monger like all of us here. Yes his place is pricey maybe a bit rundown for the prices he charges. But after you have been there a few times the things get better. Lets just say I have been around the world in this place and back. Got my c@ck Sucked many times.

Rimmed a few, kinda FS from a cpl of girls here. I will never tell any names of anyone there incase Pete is watchn the board. Keep up the quality service and get rid of the fat ones again

BigRed
02-25-11, 01:45
The cellar is a pretty good place to go hang out. Juanita is back, and she is HOT! Jen is a cutie, petite and quiet, dances are so so, but she is cool to hang with. Juanita gives a great lap dance. Dances aren't cheap, and drinks are a bit pricey, but everyones got to pay bills. I go back every couple of weeks just to hang with the girls. One caution, watch out for Kim the bartender, she can be pretty moody. This place would be the perfect hide out if it weren't for Kim.

Hdone
03-12-11, 19:07
Yes, if you like mold, bad attitudes, very high priced drinks and the wrong side of town. Been there way too many times to say it is just like home. I keep hoping that it will change.

Hdone
06-23-11, 01:44
I went back into Cellar and nothing has changed. Nasty druggie girls who hustler drinks for the bar at 10 per drink and no perks what so ever. The girls are fair and no touching. 20 for a private dance that gets nothing. If you don't by the drunk bartender a few drinks for 10 each, you're considered scum. It's cheaper and easier and more rewarding going to the local bars and getting a girl. Also, don't fall for the "champaign room" scam there. Unless you want to loose alot off money. I'm hoping this place would change but it hadn't.

Hdone
04-11-12, 11:57
I went in there last night and the place looks, smells and feels the same. High priced drinks, nasty girls that cost wary too much IMHO. Save your money.

Undakovabrotha
04-14-12, 09:58
I just moved to Chicago. How are the strip clubs in Joliet? The strip clubs in Chicago are very conservative. Actually, they suck; however, the drinks are cheap.

Just Cl
05-30-12, 00:24
Good god. How is this place STILL in business? I only bring it up because I was out cruising for some fun again recently in Joliet, and sat a bus bench AND a billboard for this dump. Do people actually go there enough to keep it open? I went there a couple times with some buddies, but only for amusement. I remember when we asked the one girl if she was going to dance on the pole and she looked at us all confused and was like "The pole? Oh, we don't use that. I suppose I could if you want". We went over to it, and there were more dust bunnies than track marks on the stripper. If I could choose where a defunkt space station would crash and burn into the earth. I'd probably pick the coordinates of that dump.

ThaCutDoctor
06-05-12, 23:50
Yeah the cellar is garbage. They have new girls there every three wks. Nobody stays. Those girls get down but the price is def not worth it.

MrTisBad
12-19-12, 17:21
Went to this place and kinda cool with girls very down to earh and not to expensive for full nude dances.

Anyone know of clubs in Joliet area other than celler?

Orangie
01-03-13, 20:01
Went to this place and kinda cool with girls very down to earh and not to expensive for full nude dances.

Anyone know of clubs in Joliet area other than celler?NONE. Not anywhere to be found.

Mr Stinky
01-04-13, 13:09
Just out of curiousity, I used to live in Joliet many years ago and there was a strip joint of sorts on Chicago St called Mothers. Is that the Cellar now? And if not, what ever happened to Mothers. If I remember, it was almost across the street for Sears.

Stinky Out

Cdriver0405
01-04-13, 14:21
Just out of curiousity, I used to live in Joliet many years ago and there was a strip joint of sorts on Chicago St called Mothers. Is that the Cellar now? And if not, what ever happened to Mothers. If I remember, it was almost across the street for Sears.

Stinky OutHey Stink,

The Cellar is not Mothers. It is south and a little west of downtown. There is nothing inside of Joliet city limits.

Viriato
05-08-16, 17:57
The Cellar is just bad. I mean yeah, it's ghetto, but that doesn't bother me; I grew up in worse neighborhoods than that. No, the quality of the girls there is just bad. The dancers are bad. The other customers (if there are any) are bad. Even the service is bad. Its almost like they don't want you there. I made the mistake of stopping in the other night when I was down in Joliet in my quest for pregnant strippers. Boy howdy was that a mistake! To say I did not feel welcomed there would be an understatement. Definitely won't be going back any time soon. Hell, I don't know why I went back in the first place.

Lamron
01-04-17, 15:51
The Cellar is just bad. I mean yeah, it's ghetto, but that doesn't bother me; I grew up in worse neighborhoods than that. No, the quality of the girls there is just bad. The dancers are bad. The other customers (if there are any) are bad. Even the service is bad. Its almost like they don't want you there. I made the mistake of stopping in the other night when I was down in Joliet in my quest for pregnant strippers. Boy howdy was that a mistake! To say I did not feel welcomed there would be an understatement. Definitely won't be going back any time soon. Hell, I don't know why I went back in the first place.I'll be going to Joliet in May. Is the Cellar a known place for pregnant strippers? If not, is there one? I would love to meet up with a pregnant girl and won't have the time to go to Chicago. Thanks.

Chicago Monger
01-04-17, 17:43
I'll be going to Joliet in May. Is the Cellar a known place for pregnant strippers? If not, is there one? I would love to meet up with a pregnant girl and won't have the time to go to Chicago. Thanks.The Cellar is just a waste. Girls won't give you the time of day. The cubby hole where you get a lap dance has a camera. So nothing is going to happen.

Lamron
01-04-17, 22:20
The Cellar is just a waste. Girls won't give you the time of day. The cubby hole where you get a lap dance has a camera. So nothing is going to happen.Is that the only club in Joliet?

AtlEyez
06-30-19, 14:39
Going to be in the area next month bouncing between Minooka and Joliet. Anything good around there? Always down for OTC or extras. Thanks!

BduBange
07-16-19, 07:36
Going to be in the area next month bouncing between Minooka and Joliet. Anything good around there? Always down for OTC or extras. Thanks!You are going to be sorely disappointed. Road trip to Chicago Heights Club390, I guess.

Gutenberg469
07-19-19, 10:50
You are going to be sorely disappointed. Road trip to Chicago Heights Club390, I guess.About 6 months ago there was a Hispanic girl. Name escapes me. I used to go to see her. Excellent dances. Then she was gone on one of my stops. I heard she got pregnant and her boyfriend got wind of the fences. If anyone has Intel on her it would be much appreciated.

Since then talent has been the same o disappointment, less than attractive. Carryout always avble still. Last I went there I left after a dancer I was chatting with was rude and insulting.

I sure miss the cute Hispanic chick.

Gutenberg469
07-19-19, 12:37
You are going to be sorely disappointed. Road trip to Chicago Heights Club390, I guess.About 6 months ago there was a Hispanic girl. Name escapes me. I used to go to see her. Excellent dances. Then she was gone on one of my stops. I heard she got pregnant and her boyfriend got wind of the fences. If anyone has Intel on her it would be much appreciated.

Since then talent has been the same o disappointment, less than attractive. Carryout always avble still. Last I went there I left after a dancer I was chatting with was rude and insulting.

I sure miss the cute Hispanic chick.

ManuelJellison
09-08-20, 15:40
Is that the only club in Joliet?I think that is the only famous club there.

Chicagorfp
05-04-21, 09:30
All: I filed a report for Cellar in the main Chicago thread. Here's the URL:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5227-Strip-Club-Reports&p=5334071#post5334071

Be safe everyone!