PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ralph Alton
08-04-11, 22:19
TOFTT and tried the new place on Rte 59 just south of US 30 intersection on the west side of the road in the strip mall. The story I have is of the good the bad and the ugly (no not me!).

The good is that the massage was totally enjoyable. The bad is that full service was neither offered nor wanted. The ugly was the two grannies that worked there, which is why the "bad" wasn't all that bad.

The hour massage was a slow head to toe massage that is hard to describe. Constant stroking and rubbing that was most enjoyable. Most enjoyable. Hour was. 6 and no tip was asked but I left. 4 because for the HE but especially the seductive massage.

Justtommy
08-04-11, 23:18
TOFTT and tried the new place on Rte 59 just south of US 30 intersection on the west side of the road in the strip mall. The story I have is of the good the bad and the ugly (no not me!).

The good is that the massage was totally enjoyable. The bad is that full service was neither offered nor wanted. The ugly was the two grannies that worked there, which is why the "bad" wasn't all that bad.

The hour massage was a slow head to toe massage that is hard to describe. Constant stroking and rubbing that was most enjoyable. Most enjoyable. Hour was. 6 and no tip was asked but I left. 4 because for the HE but especially the seductive massage.Thanks for the 411. Do they offer a table shower?

Ralph Alton
08-05-11, 18:01
Thanks for the 411. Do they offer a table shower?Not offered and didn't see anything like one.

Bjee89
08-24-11, 14:17
Not offered and didn't see anything like one.They have a TS it is right around the corner in an open area. Not used too much. In the past the younger gals that worked their used it but the "grannies" aren't into too much. I guess if you asked they would oblige. Also went their yesterday for a great massage. They can do that. Just close your eyes on the flip and dream of "anyone".

Coeltrain
09-07-11, 20:38
50 Half hour. 80 full hour, two older workers one was do-able, went for the half hour, first time there. No hint of happyness and bad bad massage.

No going back for me.

Morrisman
09-08-11, 19:43
Tried months ago when it first opened. They had an attractive girl there but the door stayed somewhat open and nothing beyond a good massage was offered. Did get to 3rd base once with my hands but I think she got in trouble. Later visits there were only old and eeeeuuu ladies there.

The hour massage was a slow head to toe massage that is hard to describe. Constant stroking and rubbing that was most enjoyable. Most enjoyable. Hour was. 6 and no tip was asked but I left. 4 because for the HE but especially the seductive massage.

Ralph Alton
09-14-11, 18:38
Tried months ago when it first opened. They had an attractive girl there but the door stayed somewhat open and nothing beyond a good massage was offered. Did get to 3rd base once with my hands but I think she got in trouble. Later visits there were only old and eeeeuuu ladies there.Well, Morrisman, today my experience was like yours. First time I was shut down. Had the young-er Tina who wore what looked like some kind of clinical garb (not a good sign). I will say is was a very good massage and hit every inch of the bod except for a very significant few inches. And that was the problem. Also, like you, the had the door cracked a few inches for some of the time. I probably will not return.

Bjee89
10-05-11, 08:10
Well, Morrisman, today my experience was like yours. First time I was shut down. Had the young-er Tina who wore what looked like some kind of clinical garb (not a good sign). I will say is was a very good massage and hit every inch of the bod except for a very significant few inches. And that was the problem. Also, like you, the had the door cracked a few inches for some of the time. I probably will not return.I have been going here for the last year or so since they do give good massages and are so close to where I live. During that time I have had at least ten different gals work on me. Age range from 35-55? LOL. Twice I have got two of them to meet me outside for a date and overnight FS visit for zero. As one put they are like any other woman who needs some affection. Now of course that is after I have been through several HE with both of themat$. Only two would not leave me happy. The old gal is gone now because the owner found out she was giving HE behind closed doors and they do not want the shop to be known for that. The two gals that are there now have to be in the mid forties and give very good massages. One is brand new and the other has been there for a few months. Not a bad looking gal but if you want to get finished by a young gal this is not the place. She still cautiously leaves me happy after a great massage. I do not go there to often anymore but will if I need a great massage.

Bjee89
10-14-11, 12:31
Drove by the other day I saw this new place on Weber & Renwick. Here is the ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/2645973846.html

Clean has a TS did not partake because I just showered extra. 1.

Massage. 6 gals in late 30's early 40's I opted for deep tissue extra. 1.

Worst part doors have windows anyone can look in.

Stayed away from private areas, got a better massage at the Joliet Mall. Will not repeat unless hear of better reports.

Jadedone
10-14-11, 20:20
Drove by the other day I saw this new place on Weber & Renwick. Here is the ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/2645973846.html

Clean has a TS did not partake because I just showered extra. 1.

Massage. 6 gals in late 30's early 40's I opted for deep tissue extra. 1.

Worst part doors have windows anyone can look in.

Stayed away from private areas, got a better massage at the Joliet Mall. Will not repeat unless hear of better reports.Thanks for the recon. That place had been on my radar, but now I think I will pass.

Viper314
10-24-11, 17:38
I see another spa has opened in Morris, its in the strip mall behind Walgreens.

DrummerBoy
11-07-11, 14:43
Located at 110 West Commercial Drive, Suite or #7, Morris, IL.

I was driving through and felt like I needed a rest with a massage to keep me going on a long drive. I drove by Sun Spa and decided to try it out. I had a pretty good visit considering I was new there and had a gal named "Rose" (I didn't choose). Rose did a good job with the shower and massage and took care of all my sore and stiff areas. Rose was friendly and was what the doctor ordered LOL. I definitly will come back and stop in again. YMMV as far as "extra" services go, and my mileage was fine!

Xxofe
11-08-11, 18:38
Located at 110 West Commercial Drive, Suite or #7, Morris, IL.

YMMV as far as "extra" services go, and my mileage was fine!What was the price per gallon?

Was there three types, regular, plus, and extra premium?

DrummerBoy
12-11-11, 13:08
What was the price per gallon?

Was there three types, regular, plus, and extra premium?I wasn't going to reply because I don't speak money on these boards. Due to the fact that I was just passing thru, most likely no return engagement, I paid the standard prices. I received the "plus" fuel grade. I don't know what is generally offered here so I will say YMMV.

Biscuit123
02-25-12, 16:03
Passing thru and stop at sun instead of 7. Had penny. .5 for he. FS available but did not have the cash. Average session.

Kinkman
02-28-12, 22:15
A woman working at a massage parlor on Ottawa's North Side was charged with prostitution Monday.

Kyong Mi Kim. 51, 101 Grove St, Sewickley, Pa, was arrested at 2:47 pm at Spa Rx. 2860 Columbus St. Kim was taken to the Ottawa police station where she posted $150 cash bond and was released. Kim is set for a court hearing Monday, April 16. The charge is a misdemeanor punishable by fine, probation or jail.

Kim's license to perform massage therapy in Illinois was issued by the state in 2005 and expires Dec. 31. A woman with the same name, city of address and approximate age, was arrested in 1999 in Pennsylvania on complaints of prostitution and conspiracy.

Spa Rx opened June 7. The owner, Sun Chong, described the business — in her application to the city for a massage therapy permit — as a Korean therapeutic massage parlor. The establishment contains bathrooms, showers, sauna rooms and massage rooms. The lobby was open to the public, but a bell had to be rung to gain entrance to the rest of the business through a door that could only be opened from the inside; there was no outer doorknob, a reporter with The Times observed when trying to reach the owner for a previous new business story. The owner never responded to inquiries from The Times for a story.

The spa's hours of business were advertised as 9 a. M. To 11 pm daily.

Ottawa Detective Sgt. Dave Gualandri explained police received a number of complaints from citizens about the business and a month ago took action by sending detectives undercover to the spa, at first to see how the business operated and to become familiar to the women working there. Another detective from the Livingston County Sheriff's Office helped, because he would be even less likely to be recognized as an officer. Surveillance of the spa was also conducted.

Eventually on Monday, a detective negotiated a price with Kim for a sex act, Gualandri said. The detective left without an act taking place. Other officers waiting outside then entered the business and took Kim into custody. Besides Kim, there was another employee present who was not arrested. There were no customers.

Soon after Kim's arrest, City Building and Zoning Official Mike Sutfin removed the business' occupancy permit, because the door leading from the lobby to the back rooms could only be opened from the inside. The spa operators were previously warned to correct this, but had not done so.

Mayor Robert Eschbach also suspended the establishment's massage therapy license, pending revocation, because of the prostitution arrest. Sutfin said a letter was hand delivered to the owner telling her she has until March 13 to request a hearing, at which she can argue against the revocation.

The last time a prostitution arrest occurred in Ottawa was possibly the mid-1990s.

Link with pic.

http://mywebtimes.com/archives/ottawa/display.php?id=451239

Biscuit123
02-29-12, 01:01
I stopped in that location in February and the women in charge said the mt's were not available. And that was after she took my money and lead me into the room. While I was undress and waiting to have an mt come in to take me to the shower. Head lady in charge came back and gave me my money back and apologized. Saying she should have told me that at the front door. Said that the mt's were shopping and wouldn't be back until after noon. Fishy now that I read this. I didn't she many reports for rx so I figure I give it a try. I thought that less reports on this forum is a good thing. Taboo if too many.

A woman working at a massage parlor on Ottawa's North Side was charged with prostitution Monday.

Kyong Mi Kim. 51, 101 Grove St, Sewickley, Pa, was arrested at 2:47 pm at Spa Rx. 2860 Columbus St. Kim was taken to the Ottawa police station where she posted $150 cash bond and was released. Kim is set for a court hearing Monday, April 16. The charge is a misdemeanor punishable by fine, probation or jail.

Kim's license to perform massage therapy in Illinois was issued by the state in 2005 and expires Dec. 31. A woman with the same name, city of address and approximate age, was arrested in 1999 in Pennsylvania on complaints of prostitution and conspiracy.

Spa Rx opened June 7. The owner, Sun Chong, described the business — in her application to the city for a massage therapy permit — as a Korean therapeutic massage parlor. The establishment contains bathrooms, showers, sauna rooms and massage rooms. The lobby was open to the public, but a bell had to be rung to gain entrance to the rest of the business through a door that could only be opened from the inside; there was no outer doorknob, a reporter with The Times observed when trying to reach the owner for a previous new business story. The owner never responded to inquiries from The Times for a story.

The spa's hours of business were advertised as 9 am To 11 pm daily.

Ottawa Detective Sgt. Dave Gualandri explained police received a number of complaints from citizens about the business and a month ago took action by sending detectives undercover to the spa, at first to see how the business operated and to become familiar to the women working there. Another detective from the Livingston County Sheriff's Office helped, because he would be even less likely to be recognized as an officer. Surveillance of the spa was also conducted.

Eventually on Monday, a detective negotiated a price with Kim for a sex act, Gualandri said. The detective left without an act taking place. Other officers waiting outside then entered the business and took Kim into custody. Besides Kim, there was another employee present who was not arrested. There were no customers.

Soon after Kim's arrest, City Building and Zoning Official Mike Sutfin removed the business' occupancy permit, because the door leading from the lobby to the back rooms could only be opened from the inside. The spa operators were previously warned to correct this, but had not done so.

Mayor Robert Eschbach also suspended the establishment's massage therapy license, pending revocation, because of the prostitution arrest. Sutfin said a letter was hand delivered to the owner telling her she has until March 13 to request a hearing, at which she can argue against the revocation.

The last time a prostitution arrest occurred in Ottawa was possibly the mid-1990s.

Link with pic.

http://mywebtimes.com/archives/ottawa/display.php?id=451239

Xxofe
02-29-12, 15:07
Fishy now that I read this. I didn't she many reports for rx so I figure I give it a try. I thought that less reports on this forum is a good thing. Taboo if too many.Naw.

The real reason they got busted came down to one or two specific things.

1. Didn't pay the right person.

2. Competing with another local business doing the same thing and already paying their fair share.

3. Local county mountey boss is up for reelection and wants to make some points with the local church ladies.

Ask yourself if there are other places that offer similar services nearby, and then ask yourself why they don't get busted.

Mongo Monger
08-20-12, 15:38
There is a new massage place on Weber Road (east side of highway) in a little strip mall south of Buffalo Wild Wings. Anybody have the word on this place? PM me if you do.

Bjee89
08-20-12, 17:53
Anyone ever visit this gal:

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wednesday-only-15-off-a-massage-32/6777032

See her ad all the time. Please PM.

Thanks

LatinLothario
08-20-12, 19:13
I've tried several times to meet up with her. She's easy to get a hold of and is pretty cute. Unfortunately our schedules just have never lined up that I've actually met her.

Goldsmith200
08-21-12, 14:32

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wednesday-only-15-off-a-massage-32/6777032

ThanksHi all

I have never meet her but I have tryed 4 different times. She will email you back but when you try to set some thing up all goes well until a hour or so before and then she flakes out on you. It is the biggest wast of time.

Happy Hound
08-24-12, 14:13
Hi all

I have never meet her but I have tryed 4 different times. She will email you back but when you try to set some thing up all goes well until a hour or so before and then she flakes out on you. It is the biggest wast of time.I have had her send a pic before. Heavy.

Orangie
09-11-12, 21:37
I have had her send a pic before. Heavy.She only gives ligit services. Nothing extra.

Max01
09-12-12, 23:00

ThanksHer name is Tami and I have seen her about 4 times. The price is right on the sales day. The massage is OK. She will not offer extras unless you ask. She charges for everything. I went on a Wednesday $15 off day and the price was $50. I asked for the massage to be topless and it was $15 more. Then I asked for a before and that was $25. Then the after was another $25. I was $115 for an hour by the time I was done. The only extra available is a HJ.

Orangie
09-13-12, 23:35
Her name is Tami and I have seen her about 4 times. The price is right on the sales day. The massage is OK. She will not offer extras unless you ask. She charges for everything. I went on a Wednesday $15 off day and the price was $50. I asked for the massage to be topless and it was $15 more. Then I asked for a before and that was $25. Then the after was another $25. I was $115 for an hour by the time I was done. The only extra available is a HJ.Any new pics of her.

Jtcubbies
09-16-12, 16:28
Any new pics of her.Got massage at her home back in June. Massage OK. Very rough looking red head with skinny wrinkled body. Smells like an ashtray. Doesn't stop talking. Half hour LEO check for only HJ extra. Would never ever repeat.

Thrillseeker2
10-15-12, 12:06
Stopped in over the weekend for the first (And last) time. They're on the SE corner of Weber Road. And Renwick. They've had a Grand Opening Sign up for over 6 months now.

Price options were $40 for 1/2 or $60 for full hour. A table shower was offered but at an additional $10. I declined.

Therapist was your average AMP provider, she wore a t-shirt and jeans. Nothing provocative or suggestive at all.

She lead me down a hallway with what appeared to have about 4 rooms on each side. The first two on each side had no doors on them which was the first bad sign. The last 2 doors on each side had doors but they had windows in them. Second bad sign.

I chose the 1/2 hour option, was draped the entire time and there was no teasing or any hint of extras. Third bad sign.

When the 1/2 hour was up (never even got to flip) she says 'all done' and runs out of the room before I can even lift my head, never to return, which is why I'll never return.

Massage itself was only fair so I couldn't even justify going back for that.

If anyone else had a better experience please let me know, otherwise I have crossed this one off my list.

-TS2

TwoInchTadger
12-19-12, 21:58
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10000-special-10000-special-taking-appointments-now-41/13936403

Location: Quiet neighborhood in Romeoville, not far from a grade school.

She handles all of her arrangements over e-mail and would not give me her number. She wanted to call me one hour before our scheduled appointment, which turned out to be a stress-free conversation. Mature providers tend to be a little paranoid anyway, so I played along. When I did obtain her number, a google search of it turned up no reviews.

Upon arrival, she was quite friendly. Photos could have been her, but she is definitely a few pounds heavier now. Still, she is a very attractive woman. A little plain-jane from the neck up but a very sexy body.

Unfortunately, performance left a bit to be desired. Massage was ok and the handy-J was lackluster. Roaming was allowed but couldn't get any farther. I went for the full hour (normally $$ but she discounted it to 1. 5) since I hoped it might open up a few options for me (it didn't) but I noticed that I was walking out the door with 20 min left on the clock. Not that much else would have happened in that time so oh well. Anyway, it's a shame because I think she was trying but didn't have enough imagination to deliver.

Another consideration is that she offered a substantial discount if I repeated with her, and I'm talking rock bottom price. Still, I'm not sure if I'd do it again.

BOTTOM LINE: She's running a special $ for 30 min, and there are far worse options out there.

PerfectGreg
12-25-12, 22:50
I had the same experience. Asked about extras and mentioned that that will never be an option.

Sharkyyy
12-29-12, 01:30
Saw Amy at Sun Spa in Morris. .7 for the hour, $ for the rest. Everything covered, but definitely worth it. She had a smokin' body.

Hotwad
02-02-13, 13:02
Sorry if I put this in the wrong post, but I didn't know which one was best, so here it is. On I-80, exit 75 near Peru, I see a trailer on the north side, secret fantasy I think. Anyone have any experience or info on it? They advertise showers and massage. Any intel would be appreciated.

Morrisman
05-27-13, 18:50
There are two Asian massage parlors on Plainfield road near Canton Farm. They are mostly legit. The second one just opened. They use the sheet during massage. I got an exceptionally good legit massage there. It was so good I will probably not ask for extras until / unless they are offered. The other massage place I've kinda lost interest in since my favorite girl left. Both places are licensed and seem mostly legit so don't expect pine tree or 7 spa service (and if you get it private me.). LOL. Both places advertise under massage on BP.

Justtommy
05-28-13, 15:48
There are two Asian massage parlors on Plainfield road near Canton Farm. They are mostly legit. The second one just opened. They use the sheet during massage. I got an exceptionally good legit massage there. It was so good I will probably not ask for extras until / unless they are offered. The other massage place I've kinda lost interest in since my favorite girl left. Both places are licensed and seem mostly legit so don't expect pine tree or 7 spa service (and if you get it private me.). LOL. Both places advertise under massage on BP.I went to the one on 59 south of Caton farm on west side of 59, I think its called PC, they have a coupon on CL for $20. 00 off 1 hr. Massage.

Probably the best legitimate massage I have ever gotten and for $40. 00, cute young thing named Nene.

MrTisBad
05-30-13, 16:04
Sorry if I put this in the wrong post, but I didn't know which one was best, so here it is. On I-80, exit 75 near Peru, I see a trailer on the north side, secret fantasy I think. Anyone have any experience or info on it? They advertise showers and massage. Any intel would be appreciated.Have not been in a few years but was ok. A little pricey if I remember correctly and they have a website I think

Steve4100
05-30-13, 16:36
Have not been in a few years but was ok. A little pricey if I remember correctly and they have a website I thinkReviews there. I have also not been in years, but pricey would be my comment also. Everything is ala carte.

Morrisman
05-30-13, 18:11
Sorry if I put this in the wrong post, but I didn't know which one was best, so here it is. On I-80, exit 75 near Peru, I see a trailer on the north side, secret fantasy I think. Anyone have any experience or info on it? They advertise showers and massage. Any intel would be appreciated.I've been a few times a couple years ago. The pricey thing is true and they have to see you a few times usually before extras are offered. The quality is low too. That being said I once got the best French lesson of my life there from a bbw working there. When I went back she had gotten married and quit. LOL. I remember another girl named Natasha or something similar that was very vigorous but she left too. I don't know if I would frequent the place unless you are regularly in the area and if you are you could probably get a better and cheaper time in Rockford.

Travelin Man3
05-31-13, 08:40
Sorry if I put this in the wrong post, but I didn't know which one was best, so here it is. On I-80, exit 75 near Peru, I see a trailer on the north side, secret fantasy I think. Anyone have any experience or info on it? They advertise showers and massage. Any intel would be appreciated.I did some recon of this place in the "other areas" section. IMHO it seems like a waste of time, their may be extras, but if it is pricey as mentioned the girls were not worth it.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7723-Massage-Parlor-Reports

Good luck!

TM3

Horny Dog #2
06-18-13, 07:20
Recently, I've seen this ad on Backpage for a spa in Minooka, so I decided to give it a try.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-asian-massage-must-try-hot-asian-23/15772132

I got there yesterday evening at a little after 5 pm, and the door was locked. The "spa open" light was on, so I thought that seemed strange.

I realize that you typically need to ring a doorbell to get into these places, but you would first need to get into the outside door to be let into an entrance area. In the entrance area, there was another door with a doorbell on it, but I was not able to get through the outside door to even get to the second door.

I then called the number listed in the ad, but got no answer.

The locked door and no answer on the phone would make me think the place is already closed, but I find it strange that the "spa open" light was on. Plus I was there less than an hour later than the time the last BP ad was posted.

James F
06-18-13, 16:57
I did some recon of this place in the "other areas" section. IMHO it seems like a waste of time, their may be extras, but if it is pricey as mentioned the girls were not worth it.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7723-Massage-Parlor-Reports

Good luck!

TM3I visited there a while back. An absolute waste of time. Do not bother.

Morrisman
06-18-13, 23:36
Recently, I've seen this ad on Backpage for a spa in Minooka, so I decided to give it a try.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-asian-massage-must-try-hot-asian-23/15772132

I got there yesterday evening at a little after 5 pm, and the door was locked. The "spa open" light was on, so I thought that seemed strange.

I realize that you typically need to ring a doorbell to get into these places, but you would first need to get into the outside door to be let into an entrance area. In the entrance area, there was another door with a doorbell on it, but I was not able to get through the outside door to even get to the second door.

The locked door and no answer on the phone would make me think the place is already closed, but I find it strange that the "spa open" light was on. Plus I was there less than an hour later than the time the last BP ad was posted.Strange. Some of these newer places have only one or two girls working. Maybe she has a customer and didn't want to be disturbed. This might actually be a good thing. She didn't answer the phone or door while giving the massage. I hate that. These places seem to be trying to cut the mamasan out. This means no one to answer the door. They seem to be pushing the making appointment thing too. I will definitely check this place out.

Horny Dog #2
06-21-13, 00:22

The locked door and no answer on the phone would make me think the place is already closed, but I find it strange that the "spa open" light was on. Plus I was there less than an hour later than the time the last BP ad was posted.As a follow up, I called again the next day.

This time I did get an answer. I mentioned that I had been there the prior evening and found the door locked and no answer on the phone. The woman apologized, and claimed that she had to run a quick errand, and had returned by 5:45 (I was there at 5:30).

Seemed a bit strange. What, is she the only one there?

Morrisman
06-24-13, 23:25
I posted last week but the post never appeared. Maybe I shouldn't use my iPad. Anyhow went to this place. The sign says waspa out front. Not Washington. Definitely set up like a massage parlor. Reminds me a bit of sun spa. Two ladies there. I only saw one. She was older. Nice enough. Hoping she is the mama and the other girl is younger. Seems to be the big gripe. All the ladies are old enough to be my mama. There are younger girls at other places but you don't extras or YMMV. Sigh. I will try again here in a week or two.

Kikoman
08-07-13, 15:13
You guys need to check this place out the girls are super hot.

60 bucks for the hour plus tip I saw Candy she is hot better than pine tree and closer to home.

DMichaels69
08-08-13, 15:01
I checked this place out. This was my first time there. I saw Candy. She looks young, is very pretty and has a nice body, english is good. The massage was ok and she was reserved at first. As I kept talking with her she got more friendly. By the time the flip came she was talking to me a lot. She said someone had not turned the air on yet so she was sweating like crazy.

She is a keeper. She has a great personality and a great attitude and seems like she wants to make you happy. I left happy. I won't say it is better than pine tree yet because it was my first time there and not sure how full the menu is. It most definitely has potential so I will return. She also said 3 girls work there.

60 bucks for the hour plus tip I saw Candy she is hot better than pine tree and closer to home.

JolietJuke
08-10-13, 16:23
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-asian-doll-enjoy-our-magic-touch-917-517-3132-25/17558096

I got to check it out.

Mr Stinky
08-13-13, 07:22
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-asian-doll-enjoy-our-magic-touch-917-517-3132-25/17558096

I got to check it out.Usually, the best way to find out where something is, is to call and ask,"Hey, where are you"? When they answer, you'll know. And then, being a good monger, you'll report back to us. It's really a simple process.

Stinky Laughing

Orangie
08-16-13, 00:37
I checked this place out. This was my first time there. I saw Candy. She looks young, is very pretty and has a nice body, english is good. The massage was ok and she was reserved at first. As I kept talking with her she got more friendly. By the time the flip came she was talking to me a lot. She said someone had not turned the air on yet so she was sweating like crazy.

She is a keeper. She has a great personality and a great attitude and seems like she wants to make you happy. I left happy. I won't say it is better than pine tree yet because it was my first time there and not sure how full the menu is. It most definitely has potential so I will return. She also said 3 girls work there.Where is this at? I see nothing.

DMichaels69
08-16-13, 14:57
Here is the BP link.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-_-asian-relaxation-massage-815-516-9381/16714002

Where is this at? I see nothing.

Oddjob
08-16-13, 20:52
Here is the BP link.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-_-asian-relaxation-massage-815-516-9381/16714002If you read down to the location listing, I think that you will find the information is pretty specific.

Steve4100
08-16-13, 21:11
Where is this at? I see nothing.Let's see, there is a Google map link, yahoo map link, address in print, and even a picture of the sign in front of the complex. Can't get much more detailed than that.

Morrisman
08-17-13, 01:55

60 bucks for the hour plus tip I saw Candy she is hot better than pine tree and closer to home.Dammit. I was holding this place in reserve. I had an arrangement with a girl at the place down the road but she left. I then had an arrangement with a girl here but she then left too. I saw Candy once. She is pretty and a nice girl but was the first time and nothing much happened. This place runs on the multiple visit system and you may need to be friendly to your massager each time to build trust. Also, The walls are thin and you must be very quiet.

DMichaels69
08-17-13, 07:28
Agree here. Good point about multiple visits.

Dammit. I was holding this place in reserve. I had an arrangement with a girl at the place down the road but she left. I then had an arrangement with a girl here but she then left too. I saw Candy once. She is pretty and a nice girl but was the first time and nothing much happened. This place runs on the multiple visit system and you may need to be friendly to your massager each time to build trust. Also, The walls are thin and you must be very quiet.

DMichaels69
08-17-13, 07:46
I've been to the place down the street a few times. I had one girl there who was willing, the rest were legit massages. I think she is gone now. Maybe the same one your talking about. Not bad legit massages either at that place.

Both places are 60 for the hour which I like.

Dammit. I was holding this place in reserve. I had an arrangement with a girl at the place down the road but she left. I then had an arrangement with a girl here but she then left too. I saw Candy once. She is pretty and a nice girl but was the first time and nothing much happened. This place runs on the multiple visit system and you may need to be friendly to your massager each time to build trust. Also, The walls are thin and you must be very quiet.

SirToKitty
10-12-13, 04:04
Anyone have any info on Washington Spa in Minooka? Thanks in advance.

Bill R
10-12-13, 16:27
Stopped by there today. Great massage!

Anyone have any info on Washington Spa in Minooka? Thanks in advance.

DMichaels69
10-12-13, 16:51
I also stopped by. Best back walk I've had in a long time. I'd say your typical Korean AMP. Spoke very good English which I always appreciate.

Horny Dog #2
11-11-13, 20:45
I saw some BackPage ads for a new spa (at least the ad says that it is a Grand Opening).

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/smile-spa-grand-opening-now-smile-spa-26/19505876

It's actually a good bit south of Joliet, and a bit of a haul for me. However, it's not that much further (for me) than Morris, and I was willing to make that drive for Spa 7, so I figured that I would try this new place out, and report about it on this thread.

Unfortunately, as I was heading south on 55, just south of 80, the traffic became absolutely miserable. I saw a sign saying that there was construction ahead, but I fugured that this was far enough south that the traffic might not be too bad. Boy, was I wrong! 55 became a parking lot. After spending quite a bit of time in this, I decided to get off at the first available exit (Rt 6), and just turn back around.

So I was willing to TOFFT, but I did not get there. Has anyone else tried this place? Also, for those that travel on 55 south of 80, has it been absolutely miserable every night due to construction, or was tonight (Monday night) particularly bad due to the rain / snow weather? (or possibly an accident?)

Ralph Alton
11-11-13, 23:09
I saw some BackPage ads for a new spa (at least the ad says that it is a Grand Opening).

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/smile-spa-grand-opening-now-smile-spa-26/19505876

It's actually a good bit south of Joliet, and a bit of a haul for me. However, it's not that much further (for me) than Morris, and I was willing to make that drive for Spa 7, so I figured that I would try this new place out, and report about it on this thread.

Unfortunately, as I was heading south on 55, just south of 80, the traffic became absolutely miserable. I saw a sign saying that there was construction ahead, but I fugured that this was far enough south that the traffic might not be too bad. Boy, was I wrong! 55 became a parking lot. After spending quite a bit of time in this, I decided to get off at the first available exit (Rt 6), and just turn back around.

So I was willing to TOFFT, but I did not get there. Has anyone else tried this place? Also, for those that travel on 55 south of 80, has it been absolutely miserable every night due to construction, or was tonight (Monday night) particularly bad due to the rain / snow weather? (or possibly an accident?)I did make it there today and had a good time.

I saw Bebe who is a middle aged nice body with great headlights and thick erasers. Everything is on the menu even on first visit. I settled for less than FS bit left with one fine memory. Worth the trip! $.5.

Ksterk
11-14-13, 17:19
I live out that way...and I often have bail before Rt6 and take back roads. Unfortunately that the only way over the river with out a major detour. I'm going to wait until construction is over to check it out!

I'm.

So I was willing to TOFFT, but I did not get there. Has anyone else tried this place? Also, for those that travel on 55 south of 80, has it been absolutely miserable every night due to construction, or was tonight (Monday night) particularly bad due to the rain / snow weather? (or possibly an accident?)

Ksterk
11-14-13, 17:22
Any Extra's?

HardwareMan42
11-15-13, 13:30
I live out that way...and I often have bail before Rt6 and take back roads. Unfortunately that the only way over the river with out a major detour. I'm going to wait until construction is over to check it out!

I'm.I-55 is a mess South of I-80 period. Seems like there are wreck's in the construction zone daily.

I would avoid if possible.

HardwareMan42
11-17-13, 18:52

I'm.FYI. I think this place was hit by a tornado today. I heard the Mayor of Diamond, IL report the business's there have been damaged.

Deizel5
11-29-13, 21:20
Dammit. I was holding this place in reserve. I had an arrangement with a girl at the place down the road but she left. I then had an arrangement with a girl here but she then left too. I saw Candy once. She is pretty and a nice girl but was the first time and nothing much happened. This place runs on the multiple visit system and you may need to be friendly to your massager each time to build trust. Also, The walls are thin and you must be very quiet.Where is this place? Are you guys talking about the one in orland park or westchester? Thats all google shows.

Ralph Alton
12-02-13, 07:51
FYI. I think this place was hit by a tornado today. I heard the Mayor of Diamond, IL report the business's there have been damaged.It did not get hit by the tornado and is very much still open.

Biscuit123
12-09-13, 19:48
Stopped In during the evening. Was working outside all day. Was cold and they warmed me up. Let me stay I. Sauna for 30 minutes and gave me a nice long table shower hitting all the spots. Very friendly and accommodating. And the massage was awesome. Typically I don't expect that because my main goal Is the HE. Had Kim. 40-50. Short and not petite. But she was good and very friendly. Ended we'll but no FS. Which is fine but not my FS type. Overall experience. Best he I had In awhile as we'll as the massage.

Horny Dog #2
12-10-13, 19:54
It did not get hit by the tornado and is very much still open.The previous comment was about the spa in Diamond (Smile Spa) possibly being hit by the tornado last month, but this reply stated that the spa in Minooka (not Diamond) was still open.

Then, on the next post Biscuit 123 commented on Minooka.

Ralph Alton and Biscuit 123, can I assume that both of you did indeed mean the spa in Minooka (I am having a brain cramp and am forgetting the name of the place in Minooka), or did either one of you mean the one in Diamond?

Biscuit123
12-10-13, 21:02
The previous comment was about the spa in Diamond (Smile Spa) possibly being hit by the tornado last month, but this reply stated that the spa in Minooka (not Diamond) was still open.

Then, on the next post Biscuit 123 commented on Minooka.

Ralph Alton and Biscuit 123, can I assume that both of you did indeed mean the spa in Minooka (I am having a brain cramp and am forgetting the name of the place in Minooka), or did either one of you mean the one in Diamond?Yes. Minooka. WA spa. I'm assuming. Washington spa. Strip behind liquor store. West side.

DMichaels69
12-10-13, 22:13
I've been there 3 times. Kim is very good firm massage. Very friendly. Susan is best TS I ever had, ok massage, not great, but very friendly.

Both ladies are older.

Yes. Minooka. WA spa. I'm assuming. Washington spa. Strip behind liquor store. West side.

Ralph Alton
12-29-13, 10:26
Yes this little gem is open. .7 door fee for the hour. Bebe is middle aged but a great bod and easy on the eyes. No table shower available, and the massage is amateurish. All that is compensated with enthusiastic endings and attention payed to places most enjoyable.

MikeyMann
02-28-14, 20:15
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mapis-unique-massage-naperville-il-52/13040285

Seems very legit. Anyone have a good time there?

Xxofe
03-01-14, 10:40
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mapis-unique-massage-naperville-il-52/13040285

Seems very legit. Anyone have a good time there?I have not experienced her myself, but from what I have read on another review site you will get a HE. No touching, fully clothed (on her), but very well done HE. She even brings in her assistant for the session often.

DMichaels69
03-01-14, 15:18
This is correct but it ends up being pricey for what you getting.

I have not experienced her myself, but from what I have read on another review site you will get a HE. No touching, fully clothed (on her), but very well done HE. She even brings in her assistant for the session often.

DMichaels69
03-09-14, 21:13
Stopped by Smile Spa in Diamond IL. Love the name. Its off I 55 S and easy to find.

Massage was body rub, typical Korean AMP. The MT was nice and friendly. Mamasan and another lady I spoke to were very friendly. Good service and I left with a smile.

DMichaels69
03-15-14, 08:03
Rediscovered sun spa in Morris. Best TS I've ever had.

Girl looks = 8.

Massage = 9.

Attitude = 10.

The only down side is the house fee is 80.

Mr Stinky
03-16-14, 11:47
Rediscovered sun spa in Morris. Best TS I've ever had.

Girl looks = 8.

Massage = 9.

Attitude = 10.

The only down side is the house fee is 80.That's only 10 more than it used to be. What is the donation?

Stinky Curious.

JoeyEye
03-17-14, 13:21

Seems very legit. Anyone have a good time there?You'll be happy, I was. I had the 4-hand with Mapi and her assistant, Nancy. $130/ hr.

Marty Graw
03-18-14, 20:46
I have been to this location on Route 30 near Joliet a couple of times. I have been massaged by a young attractive Asian. No table shower. Massage turns semi sensual before the flip and you would think that you are going to be in for a treat on the flip but she has no skills for the finish--just a jackhammer approach. I wonder if there is anyone else as cute as her at this location who can offer a better ending?

DMichaels69
03-19-14, 08:24
I've experienced the same thing there.

These young girls need more experience is that area.

I have been to this location on Route 30 near Joliet a couple of times. I have been massaged by a young attractive Asian. No table shower. Massage turns semi sensual before the flip and you would think that you are going to be in for a treat on the flip but she has no skills for the finish--just a jackhammer approach. I wonder if there is anyone else as cute as her at this location who can offer a better ending?

Morrisman
03-22-14, 23:10
I have been to this location on Route 30 near Joliet a couple of times. I have been massaged by a young attractive Asian. No table shower. Massage turns semi sensual before the flip and you would think that you are going to be in for a treat on the flip but she has no skills for the finish--just a jackhammer approach. I wonder if there is anyone else as cute as her at this location who can offer a better ending?I have been there a few times. The finish isn't always the best but they are young and attractive and I've gotten a pretty good massage there. This is one of those places you have to visit a few times. The owner is pretty hot but I've only gotten a good massage from her. No extras.

Langley08
03-23-14, 10:41
Yeah been there first. Time. Actually pretty good standard finish. Secound sucked happy but sucked. Third great with extras. Four one for the list. List of stay away. Pretty much indain burn on my back ask for harder in upper back didn't know. How paid for hour got half she had no idea what she was doing and I got off and. Got out her name. Kim. I will not go back.

DMichaels69
03-23-14, 13:06
Went three times. Had the same girl each time. Massage was average body rub. Extras were ok.

Summary. Just ok.

Yeah been there first. Time. Actually pretty good standard finish. Secound sucked happy but sucked. Third great with extras. Four one for the list. List of stay away. Pretty much indain burn on my back ask for harder in upper back didn't know. How paid for hour got half she had no idea what she was doing and I got off and. Got out her name. Kim. I will not go back.

Mr Stinky
03-24-14, 08:05
Is this place still open? Stopped there once and the two 'older' ladies gave me a four-hand massage. It was not the best massage, but they both made sure I was happy. Interesting ending. I want to stop there again. Anyone know anything?

Stinky Horny Again.

Ksterk
03-27-14, 09:39
Is this place still open? Stopped there once and the two 'older' ladies gave me a four-hand massage. It was not the best massage, but they both made sure I was happy. Interesting ending. I want to stop there again. Anyone know anything?

Stinky Horny Again.Went past there Saturday and the sign was lit.

Mr Stinky
03-28-14, 09:57
Went past there Saturday and the sign was lit.Mucho Grassy Ass.

Mr Stinky.

DonTheMon
03-30-14, 10:42
That's only 10 more than it used to be. What is the donation?

Stinky Curious.Yes...Sun Spa in Morris is back. I decided to give it a try. Glad I did. Whole menu is available. Provider was beautiful and very caring. TS was outstanding. Well worth it. I will return..

DonTheMon
04-25-14, 10:37
Yes...Sun Spa in Morris is back. I decided to give it a try. Glad I did. Whole menu is available. Provider was beautiful and very caring. TS was outstanding. Well worth it. I will return..Sun spa again, and wow. They got a new Korean girl that goes by the name of Cocoa. Speaks little English, but does she know what to do. Ever; ything was on the menu, and I mean everything. DATY, 69, MISH, BBBJ, and even BBFS. Table shower is the best in the area. She even started BBBJ on the table shower. Went to sauna where she continued BJ. I told her to hold off til we returned to the room we returned to room and I could not hold off. BBFS until I puled out and came on her face and in her mouth. A lot of fun but I was exhausted. All I know is that cocoa kept saying she loved cock.

James F
04-26-14, 14:03
Sun spa again, and wow. They got a new Korean girl that goes by the name of Cocoa. Speaks little English, but does she know what to do. Ever; ything was on the menu, and I mean everything. DATY, 69, MISH, BBBJ, and even BBFS. Table shower is the best in the area. She even started BBBJ on the table shower. Went to sauna where she continued BJ. I told her to hold off til we returned to the room we returned to room and I could not hold off. BBFS until I puled out and came on her face and in her mouth. A lot of fun but I was exhausted. All I know is that cocoa kept saying she loved cock.Two thumbs up for your experience at Sun however it might not be prudent to share it all in an open posting. I have lost count of how many places that have closed up due to overexposure. Just the same I'm jealous I have not been there recently.

Mr Stinky
04-27-14, 12:40
Hey Dude, you had a great time at the Sun. Wish I could have had Cocoa. BUT..BBFS? Taking a mighty big risk aren't you? Did they find a cure for std's? Have they abolished HIV / AIDS? The nice 'natural feel' is all well and good, but a needle up your dick isn't natural. Thanks fore letting us know who NOT to ask for. Good luck, Bud.

Stinky Shaking His Head.

Ralph Alton
04-28-14, 17:21
Stopped by this little AMP, but no luck. The sign was off and the door locked. I ran some errands and retuned an hour later in case they were all full up, but nothing changed! Has anyone heard if this place is gone?

DMichaels69
04-28-14, 17:44
Their last back page ad was on 4/18. I went there twice and had a good time. Typical AMP experience, nice ladies.

It's was a hike of a drive and its way the heck out of the way. Plus the door fee was 70 with no TS. So a bit on the expensive side.

Stopped by this little AMP, but no luck. The sign was off and the door locked. I ran some errands and retuned an hour later in case they were all full up, but nothing changed! Has anyone heard if this place is gone?

Ralph Alton
04-28-14, 18:58
There was no TS, but the service was extraordinary and more than made up for that lack, IMHO!

Their last back page ad was on 4/18. I went there twice and had a good time. Typical AMP experience, nice ladies.

It's was a hike of a drive and its way the heck out of the way. Plus the door fee was 70 with no TS. So a bit on the expensive side.

Ralph Alton
04-28-14, 18:59
Yep! WORD!

Hey Dude, you had a great time at the Sun. Wish I could have had Cocoa. BUT..BBFS? Taking a mighty big risk aren't you? Did they find a cure for std's? Have they abolished HIV / AIDS? The nice 'natural feel' is all well and good, but a needle up your dick isn't natural. Thanks fore letting us know who NOT to ask for. Good luck, Bud.

Stinky Shaking His Head.

DMichaels69
04-28-14, 19:40
I also got the impression they were not too busy. Who knows, maybe the door will be unlocked the next time you come a knockin!

There was no TS, but the service was extraordinary and more than made up for that lack, IMHO!

James F
05-05-14, 14:18
Is Osaka still in business? If so could someone PM me details? Thanks.

DonTheMon
05-06-14, 09:29
Yes, Osaka is open. 2 attractive Korean ladies and mamas an. 80.00 to start. You might want to try the new place in morris: "sun spa" in strip mall behind mcdonalds. Best table shower around and most beautiful Korean woman providing all the service you might need. Also 80.00 to start but well worth it.

Morrisman
05-11-14, 12:15
You know sometimes these places are celebrating their grand opening or under new management things for months if not years? Well I really do think Sun Spa is under new management. They were much better than the last time I was there. Damage was $ The table shower was really nice. The girl I saw was very safe. She was cute but I keep thinking about those Latinas in Aurora. I may try them again and this time push for extras because they were crazy hot. On a side note the last time I was at Osaka the girl was really attractive too. She was a bit to mechanical for me though. So keep on...

Ralph Alton
05-16-14, 09:20
It has been a long time since going to these two AMPs. I still get hard remembering all the fun with Eva and Toy at the old 7. I quit going when the standard $$ was not enough! WTF? I started going elsewhere. With all the changes there, what is the total damage there now? You can PM me if you want.

OF Charlie
05-17-14, 16:10
It has been a long time since going to these two AMPs. I still get hard remembering all the fun with Eva and Toy at the old 7. I quit going when the standard $$ was not enough! WTF? I started going elsewhere. With all the changes there, what is the total damage there now? You can PM me if you want.I stopped by Sun Spa about a month ago. Apology for not posting a report. The girl I drew was someone I had a session with when she was at Crystal in Matteson. Since she knew me, $$ was sufficient for her. I always only bring $$ with me. I always ask for full menu up front. If it's not available for $$ total including the HF then I would threaten to walk out. It typically works as some money is better than no money, I suppose. But since I am Asian, I don't know if I get special "discount" or not.

This is why I love the AMPs in Dallas and Providence. You just hand the girls $$ when you get there. There is no negotiations or pretense why you are there.

James F
05-19-14, 16:24
I stopped by Sun Spa about a month ago. Apology for not posting a report. The girl I drew was someone I had a session with when she was at Crystal in Matteson. Since she knew me, $$ was sufficient for her. I always only bring $$ with me. I always ask for full menu up front. If it's not available for $$ total including the HF then I would threaten to walk out. It typically works as some money is better than no money, I suppose. But since I am Asian, I don't know if I get special "discount" or not.

This is why I love the AMPs in Dallas and Providence. You just hand the girls $$ when you get there. There is no negotiations or pretense why you are there.That is what I do here. I put the money on the table before the therapist even walks in the room. I have never had anyone balk or attempt to upsell me.

Catsplatzfever
05-20-14, 07:48
Sun spa again, and wow. They got a new Korean girl that goes by the name of Cocoa. Speaks little English, but does she know what to do. Ever; ything was on the menu, and I mean everything. DATY, 69, MISH, BBBJ, and even BBFS. Table shower is the best in the area. She even started BBBJ on the table shower. Went to sauna where she continued BJ. I told her to hold off til we returned to the room we returned to room and I could not hold off. BBFS until I puled out and came on her face and in her mouth. A lot of fun but I was exhausted. All I know is that cocoa kept saying she loved cock.Pretty sure I drew Cocoa a week or so and did not experience that at all. Not a bad session but nothing out of the ordinary from most other places I've been. I had not been to Sun before, had one or two encounters at 7 a couple years ago. Not questioning your report but it would be a really tight fit for two people in the sauna.

DMichaels69
05-20-14, 08:48
Yes, the sauna is like a vertical coffin. Very very small. I was there and had a japanese girl who called herself coco. Everything safe though and spoke very good English.

An AMP is an AMP.

Pretty sure I drew Cocoa a week or so and did not experience that at all. Not a bad session but nothing out of the ordinary from most other places I've been. I had not been to Sun before, had one or two encounters at 7 a couple years ago. Not questioning your report but it would be a really tight fit for two people in the sauna.

Barney
05-21-14, 23:44
Got a good laugh out of this one. Mamasan spa, maybe. BP ad says "poster's age 23". Her grandaughter most of posted the ad for her. Clean place. Table shower and sauna. If you don't mind older women, its OK. Barney.

DMichaels69
05-22-14, 06:34
Very nice ladies here. All Grandma's.

Got a good laugh out of this one. Mamasan spa, maybe. BP ad says "poster's age 23". Her grandaughter most of posted the ad for her. Clean place. Table shower and sauna. If you don't mind older women, its OK. Barney.

Mr Stinky
05-23-14, 12:14
Very nice ladies here. All Grandma's.The nice thing about Grannies is they usually can take out their teeth for that real smooth feeling. Now don't tell me all of you guys haven't had that fantasy. A BBBJ and she has no teeth. Just gum ya to death...LOL.

Ralph Alton
05-30-14, 09:02
Stopped in a the plainfield AMP just south of 59 and 30 intersection, and it was a horrible experience. Don't get me wrong...the massage was much better than average. However, the girl started the interesting part fo the experience and stopped halfway saying something I couldn't understand. She would not finish me off... Blue balled big time.

Then she kept saying "Honey. Honey" as I was walking out the door. She wanted a tip, but there was no way she was getting that from me.

BielMark
05-30-14, 09:07
Anyone have the new line up? Coco still there? Any suggestions would be appreciated before I make the drive...

DonTheMon
05-30-14, 13:39
Anyone have the new line up? Coco still there? Any suggestions would be appreciated before I make the drive...Yes...coco is leading the way at sun spa. Also, a Korean beauty by the name of linda has joined the staff. Coco is the youngest and best looking of the two while linda is a little older but has all the good moves (especially with full service). Everything is on the menu at sun spa. I have been there a couple times and am anxious to return again. I left very happy both times. And the table shower is definitely the best in the area.

Deizel5
06-14-14, 22:40
I haven't been to any of the morris / ottawa spas in a very long time but I'm looking for a new place to go regularly. Any girls offer full GFE? Please pm.

James F
06-19-14, 19:25
Pretty sure I drew Cocoa a week or so and did not experience that at all. Not a bad session but nothing out of the ordinary from most other places I've been. I had not been to Sun before, had one or two encounters at 7 a couple years ago. Not questioning your report but it would be a really tight fit for two people in the sauna.My experience was similar to yours. She did a very good job and I will repeat, however not earth shattering.

DMichaels69
06-20-14, 00:06
My visit to SUN was good. I agree with you in that its nothing earth shattering.

My experience was similar to yours. She did a very good job and I will repeat, however not earth shattering.

DonTheMon
06-21-14, 22:13
Had the chance to hit "the sun" again. Asked for cocoa. Great looking in 2 piece outfit which quickly came off. Got a great massage. And again a great table shower. Seems cocoa has learned a real specialty (bbbjcims) gave her 140 along with the 80 to start. Following the bbbjcims we began mish full service. Cocoa is hot, and getting hotter. I was exhausted when I left and had to ask for 2 bottles of water.

Morrisman
06-22-14, 01:05
I went there a couple weeks ago. I dreamed that it was alright. Nothing like some of the best I dreamt at 7 Spa back in the day. I'm actually more curious about Osaka at this point. In my dream I did get the hint that if I was a frequent customer the service would get better. I'm still chasing something else and getting mixed signals. At this point I am saving my cash for Tuesdays at the Silver Slipper.

Member #5111
06-22-14, 11:22
Had a chance to venture out that way as I was returning from Bloomington Normal. Called ahead, confirmed Coco was working. Got there, she is super nice and playful. Was short on funds, but had fun with her nonetheless. Killer table shower and a really good back and shoulder massage to complement the end. It's a hike off the regular city grid, but if in the area I would repeat.

Morrisman
06-26-14, 14:37
I laughed when I saw this. It is a bit far from Joliet and Morris though. I might check it out some time for nostalgic reasons.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-grand-opening-new-7-spa-630-755-1839-28/19010039

DonTheMon
06-26-14, 21:18
I laughed when I saw this. It is a bit far from Joliet and Morris though. I might check it out some time for nostalgic reasons.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-grand-opening-new-7-spa-630-755-1839-28/19010039Yeah morrisman. Brings back memories of our good old 7 spa in morris. I had many outstanding experiences in that place. Osaka now really can't replace the good old 7 spa.

Deizel5
06-26-14, 21:32

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-grand-opening-new-7-spa-630-755-1839-28/19010039Close to where I wor. Is it the really the same ownerS?

Morrisman
06-26-14, 22:21
Close to where I wor. Is it the really the same ownerS?Doubtful. I think these places' names are pulled from a preset list. 7 is lucky? 7th Heaven? Probably just coincidence. There was a popular place called King Spa. It closed and I remember seeing an ad for a new place with the same name a month later. I doubt there was a connection with them either.

Member #5111
06-27-14, 07:06

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-grand-opening-new-7-spa-630-755-1839-28/19010039I was in that area yesterday evening about 7 PM, didn't see the spa at the address listed. Traffic was heavy and it's entirely possible I missed it.

Ace spa looks kaput. No signage on and there was a handwritten sign taped to the door as I motored by.

DMichaels69
06-27-14, 08:48
Yes, ACE looks closed to me when I drove by. I'm sure we will see them working at other spa's. LOL.

I was in that area yesterday evening about 7 PM, didn't see the spa at the address listed. Traffic was heavy and it's entirely possible I missed it.

Ace spa looks kaput. No signage on and there was a handwritten sign taped to the door as I motored by.

Viriato
07-02-14, 06:42
She was cute but I keep thinking about those Latinas in Aurora. I may try them again and this time push for extras because they were crazy hot.Latinas in Aurora? Sounds right up my alley! Which massage place was this? The only ones I know of in the south burbs are all AMPs which is nice but I'm much more partially inclined to the chicas if you know what I mean.

James F
07-03-14, 16:22
Doubtful. I think these places' names are pulled from a preset list. 7 is lucky? 7th Heaven? Probably just coincidence. There was a popular place called King Spa. It closed and I remember seeing an ad for a new place with the same name a month later. I doubt there was a connection with them either.This isn't the same 7 ownership that was in Morris.

DMichaels69
07-03-14, 16:25
Not by a long shot, LOL.

This isn't the same 7 ownership that was in Morris.

James F
07-03-14, 16:26
Went back for a second visit. As posted earlier my first trip was good however my second trip was significantly better. Coco could become a habit.

Nidhogg69
07-13-14, 23:38
Wonderful daydream in the middle of the day!

This was my first dream of this place. Girl I had said her name was June, but the dream was as good as others have described dreams of Coco. Table shower was awesome, got a bit of BBBJ during that, then into that TINY little sauna, when she got me out she was basically pulling the towel off me on the ay back to the room and leading me by getting a grip on junior, saying "we the only ones here (laughing)". In the room started with a quick but decent massage, then after about 15 min off came her outfit too, and we were off to the races. Probably one of the more intense APM experiences I've had just in terms of HER energy. And pretty much everything was on the menu. BBBJ, DATY, DATO (her and me), did I mention lots and LOTS of DATY (that girl loves it! Quite a bit of 69 time, then into cowgirl. The only time I had an "issue" with her. She grabbed junior and slipped in to go for BBFS and I immediately halted and said no way without a hat. She looked disappointed but said ok, ran out of the room buck naked and came back in a few seconds with the required items, suited junior up quite skillfully with more French action, then BACK off to the races. About 20 min of every position you can think of under the sun and I was spent. Intense was the key word of the day. And either she's a DAMN good actress, or this was the best dream I've had in a looooong time at a spa (and it seemed like a GREAT dream for her too, several times over). After we were done, she actually took the hat and drank the contents right in front of me, all the while basically cooing about all the good protein not going to waste.

Incredibly crazy and hot dream. I'm definitely hoping to have another dream there soon, and eager to find out if this was actually Coco I dreamt of, or if Coco has competition.

I'd say this one was in late 30's / early 40's (but I'm always a horrible judge of age with Asian ladies either way), a bit thick in a GOOD way, decent bolt-ons, and shorter hair. Certainly not the youngest or the prettiest I've seen, but more than makes up for any "average" looks with stellar performance.

DMichaels69
07-14-14, 08:34
I was here when it first reopened. Had a girl who called herself Coco. Based on your physical description, I must have had another Coco. This one sounds like a needle in a haystack. I don't know any girls that do BBFS the first time you see them. Wow is all I can say.

This was my first dream of this place. Girl I had said her name was June, but the dream was as good as others have described dreams of Coco. Table shower was awesome, got a bit of BBBJ during that, then into that TINY little sauna, when she got me out she was basically pulling the towel off me on the ay back to the room and leading me by getting a grip on junior, saying "we the only ones here (laughing)". In the room started with a quick but decent massage, then after about 15 min off came her outfit too, and we were off to the races. Probably one of the more intense APM experiences I've had just in terms of HER energy. And pretty much everything was on the menu. BBBJ, DATY, DATO (her and me), did I mention lots and LOTS of DATY (that girl loves it! Quite a bit of 69 time, then into cowgirl. The only time I had an "issue" with her. She grabbed junior and slipped in to go for BBFS and I immediately halted and said no way without a hat. She looked disappointed but said ok, ran out of the room buck naked and came back in a few seconds with the required items, suited junior up quite skillfully with more French action, then BACK off to the races. About 20 min of every position you can think of under the sun and I was spent. Intense was the key word of the day. And either she's a DAMN good actress, or this was the best dream I've had in a looooong time at a spa (and it seemed like a GREAT dream for her too, several times over). After we were done, she actually took the hat and drank the contents right in front of me, all the while basically cooing about all the good protein not going to waste.

Incredibly crazy and hot dream. I'm definitely hoping to have another dream there soon, and eager to find out if this was actually Coco I dreamt of, or if Coco has competition.

I'd say this one was in late 30's / early 40's (but I'm always a horrible judge of age with Asian ladies either way), a bit thick in a GOOD way, decent bolt-ons, and shorter hair. Certainly not the youngest or the prettiest I've seen, but more than makes up for any "average" looks with stellar performance.

Rocket Dork
07-14-14, 10:07

I'd say this one was in late 30's / early 40's (but I'm always a horrible judge of age with Asian ladies either way), a bit thick in a GOOD way, decent bolt-ons, and shorter hair. Certainly not the youngest or the prettiest I've seen, but more than makes up for any "average" looks with stellar performance.You know LE reads this forum. I wonder if this place will have the police visit? Just my 2 cents. Rocket Dork.

James F
07-16-14, 16:07
You know LE reads this forum. I wonder if this place will have the police visit? Just my 2 cents. Rocket Dork.Rocket, you are a wise poster. I don't know how many times I have seen too much publicity ultimately spell the demise of an AMP. Now today if you call Sun there isn't any answer. That is never a good sign. Anybody know what is going on there?

Mr Stinky
07-17-14, 09:06
Rocket, you are a wise poster. I don't know how many times I have seen too much publicity ultimately spell the demise of an AMP. Now today if you call Sun there isn't any answer. That is never a good sign. Anybody know what is going on there?I posted on this when the monger first talked about Sun and what he dreamt. BBFS is totally STUPID! Don't wonder why your Winky Dink falls off in 6 months. Mongers - - Think with the big head.

Stinky Wondering WTF.

DonTheMon
07-18-14, 12:57
I posted on this when the monger first talked about Sun and what he dreamt. BBFS is totally STUPID! Don't wonder why your Winky Dink falls off in 6 months. Mongers - - Think with the big head.

Stinky Wondering WTF.Sun spa in Morris reopened Thursday. Had some law problems and was closed all week. However. Now shining again. I was in Thursday evening. New girl replacing "June" I was one of her first customers. She gave great massage. And table shower was still the best. Full menu was available if you have the money. They are being really careful in there. Believe new girls name was Kimberly. So ask for her. I think she is only one working there. Thought I saw cocoa there walking around but not sure. Sun is my regular place and I am glad they are open again. Good alternative to Osaka spa. Sun is still fun.

DonTheMon
07-18-14, 18:46
Sun spa has reopened. Was closed for 3 days due to law problems. Now open regular hours, with full menu. I stopped in there Thursday evening. New girl working. Very attractive. Well experienced. Heard the name Kimberly but not sure. But she sure did some fine work. Especially on the flip. Table shower still the best. Thought I saw cocoa walking thru the place but not sure if she is actually working. They are being very careful especially with the problem they had earlier this week with local law. Still. I had fun at the sun and will continue. Full menu did include BBBJCIM. Very nice.

James F
07-18-14, 21:00
Sun spa in Morris reopened Thursday. Had some law problems and was closed all week. However. Now shining again. I was in Thursday evening. New girl replacing "June" I was one of her first customers. She gave great massage. And table shower was still the best. Full menu was available if you have the money. They are being really careful in there. Believe new girls name was Kimberly. So ask for her. I think she is only one working there. Thought I saw cocoa there walking around but not sure. Sun is my regular place and I am glad they are open again. Good alternative to Osaka spa. Sun is still fun.What is going on with Osaka, I never read any posts about the place? Last time I was there Toy was working, however that has been quite a while ago.

James F
07-18-14, 22:15
I find the fact that Sun had legal problems immediately after a graphic post appeares in this very thread very frustrating. I would like to believe it is a coincidence however I find that premise very difficult to accept. We shot ourselves in the foot yet again. A long time ago I wrote (at least) one post about experiences I had at 7 that were too detailed. Now 7 is gone. Was my post a factor? Probably not. I hope not, but maybe. Either way I can't go there any more. Or to Nabi in Lansing, or Peking inEC or to many, many others. Please use some restraint and discression. It is sufficient to say " I went wherever and saw whomever and had a really great visit". Let us go for ourselves and check out the details. Get smart. How are you going to feel when your favorite place closes? I will tell you right now--you won't feel very good at all.

DMichaels69
07-20-14, 16:08
So I wonder if Uncle's eyes may be on the place. I can't see the place staying open too long if that is the case. Or perhaps it was a licensing issue that needed to be fixed so maybe just a minor glitch.

I find the fact that Sun had legal problems immediately after a graphic post appeares in this very thread very frustrating. I would like to believe it is a coincidence however I find that premise very difficult to accept. We shot ourselves in the foot yet again. A long time ago I wrote (at least) one post about experiences I had at 7 that were too detailed. Now 7 is gone. Was my post a factor? Probably not. I hope not, but maybe. Either way I can't go there any more. Or to Nabi in Lansing, or Peking inEC or to many, many others. Please use some restraint and discression. It is sufficient to say " I went wherever and saw whomever and had a really great visit". Let us go for ourselves and check out the details. Get smart. How are you going to feel when your favorite place closes? I will tell you right now--you won't feel very good at all.

Deizel5
07-20-14, 23:04
Went to sun spa hoping for June. The lady who answered the door called herself "christy" tho it took her forever to respond when I asked her. She said June was on vacation and wanted to avoid that subject. I think she might have even been the mamasan. Not going back.

MrTisBad
07-21-14, 12:23
I went there a couple weeks ago. I dreamed that it was alright. Nothing like some of the best I dreamt at 7 Spa back in the day. I'm actually more curious about Osaka at this point. In my dream I did get the hint that if I was a frequent customer the service would get better. I'm still chasing something else and getting mixed signals. At this point I am saving my cash for Tuesdays at the Silver Slipper.Whats up on tuesdays?

Morrisman
07-22-14, 00:11
Whats up on tuesdays?No extras or anything like that. Tuesdays is two for one lap dance day. Since they are now $25 since the bs Illinois pole tax, that almost makes them a deal. Almost. The talent has gotten younger and better looking and they relaxed the whole bouncer eye balling you thing. Get the right girl and you get a hot dance, not the stupid air dances you use to get. They have some enclosed champaign rooms built upstairs but I haven't seen them used yet. They are probably a rip off though. You still get your lap dance out in the open, so don't let your hands wander too far. I won't list the best dancers here but you can watch from downstairs and probably figure it out.

Morrisman
07-22-14, 00:24
Went to sun spa hoping for June. The lady who answered the door called herself "christy" tho it took her forever to respond when I asked her. She said June was on vacation and wanted to avoid that subject. I think she might have even been the mamasan. Not going back.Honestly, I don't think morris can support two massage places. One would get good press and the other decline and then vice versus. There seem to be a whole lot of places spreading around the western burbs in general too. I know most are trying to be somewhat legit but there is only so much business to go around. I mostly try to stay away from too obvious places nowadays, though I get curious at times. Neither morris place is very under the radar. No thanks to too obvious remarks.

Randers129
07-24-14, 11:25
Stopped at this place last week, it's in the "French Quarter" strip mall in Crest Hill, along Route 30. No mamasan. 6 tens at the door for an hour, and then $40 for the rest. Full menu, all inclusive, and super time was had. Get there quick, this place probably won't last as everything is totally open.

Justtommy
07-24-14, 16:44
Stopped at this place last week, it's in the "French Quarter" strip mall in Crest Hill, along Route 30. No mamasan. 6 tens at the door for an hour, and then $40 for the rest. Full menu, all inclusive, and super time was had. Get there quick, this place probably won't last as everything is totally open.Highly doubt you got more than a handshake, who did you see?

DMichaels69
07-24-14, 20:13
This place has been around for a while now and definitely not a full menu for 40 tip if at all!

Highly doubt you got more than a handshake, who did you see?

PussyPoker
07-24-14, 21:40
Stopped at this place last week, it's in the "French Quarter" strip mall in Crest Hill, along Route 30. No mamasan. 6 tens at the door for an hour, and then $40 for the rest. Full menu, all inclusive, and super time was had. Get there quick, this place probably won't last as everything is totally open.I know the owner and two of the girls there. NO WAY FS for 40. I have known 1 of the girls for over 3 years. She will not do full service.

Morrisman
07-25-14, 03:11
Stopped at this place last week, it's in the "French Quarter" strip mall in Crest Hill, along Route 30. No mamasan. 6 tens at the door for an hour, and then $40 for the rest. Full menu, all inclusive, and super time was had. Get there quick, this place probably won't last as everything is totally open.Have gone to this place many times. There isn't anything extra here. I tried. I have gotten a massage from the owner and the girl that kinda manages the place and while they were both attractive, you just got a massage. A pretty good one too.

Even if there were extras what moron would post this and have in the same statement that the place was likely to close soon. They would likely close because of statements like this. I suspect there are people with some kind of almost troll like behavior that are purposely making these statements to get attention or possibly get these places closed. People know le reads these forums. Maybe we should start making statements about how we are getting extras from local churches. Maybe uncle will start visiting those places too.

Plus FS for 40. All of us know that isn't likely.

James F
07-25-14, 10:21
Have gone to this place many times. There isn't anything extra here. I tried. I have gotten a massage from the owner and the girl that kinda manages the place and while they were both attractive, you just got a massage. A pretty good one too.
Even if there were extras what moron would post this and have in the same statement that the place was likely to close soon. They would likely close because of statements like this. I suspect there are people with some kind of almost troll like behavior that are purposely making these statements to get attention or possibly get these places closed. People know le reads these forums. Maybe we should start making statements about how we are getting extras from local churches. Maybe uncle will start visiting those places too.

Plus FS for 40. All of us know that isn't likely.I love to read a good story, and you see plenty of creative writing on this site. You have to sift through it and decide what seems logical to you. I agree that it can be damaging to these spas and that is the sad part.

BadDances
07-25-14, 23:33
Went to sun spa hoping for June. The lady who answered the door called herself "christy" tho it took her forever to respond when I asked her. She said June was on vacation and wanted to avoid that subject. I think she might have even been the mamasan. Not going back.I am disappointed in my visit. I would go there from time to time over the past 5 years. Today I went there and the mamasan looked good, told me I was getting a new girl in 5 minutes. The new girl came in and I understood where the ancient Chinese secrets decided to retire to. I can't seem to find a good provider anymore.

Randers129
08-05-14, 09:35
I know the owner and two of the girls there. NO WAY FS for 40. I have known 1 of the girls for over 3 years. She will not do full service.$40 means 140, knuckle-heads. And fine, don't believe my post. But its definitely going on there, whether you guys are getting it or not. And for the guy who claims he's known one of the girls for 3 years and she won't do FS, that's fine too. Perhaps I had another gal. But believe me, FS is on the menu, even if it takes repeat visits. Good luck guys!

GetHE
08-07-14, 18:11
$40 means 140, knuckle-heads. And fine, don't believe my post. But its definitely going on there, whether you guys are getting it or not. And for the guy who claims he's known one of the girls for 3 years and she won't do FS, that's fine too. Perhaps I had another gal. But believe me, FS is on the menu, even if it takes repeat visits. Good luck guys!I have been there many times with only the standard finish but it seems the more I visit the closer I'm getting to FS. I have asked if it is on the menu and have been told maybe soon.

DMichaels69
08-17-14, 14:39
Did not get the infamous one I had my first visit ( Coco ) and others have mentioned. I did see her on the way out and she gave me a big hug, still a 10+ personality.

If I go again, I am only seeing her. The one I saw gave a terrible massage and was not very friendly.

Monstermonster
08-21-14, 12:27
I love to read a good story, and you see plenty of creative writing on this site. You have to sift through it and decide what seems logical to you. I agree that it can be damaging to these spas and that is the sad part.I was going to hit this place around lunch time, but sounds like it is a waste of time. Shoot me a pm if worthwhile.

JimmyBoy
09-24-14, 12:45
Made a trip to Morris last week and pulled into Osaka first. Was fairly busy and mamasan told me it would be about 15 minute wait and to undress and relax. 5 minutes later door opens and scary very old therapist peaks in and tells me she would be with me in 10 minutes and just relax. OMG. I bolted as quick as I could get my clothes on and get out the door.

Maybe it was just that they were busy and I was getting the last of the therapists but no thanks. So headed down the street to Sun. I had another wonderful experience with Cocoa with erotic table shower, great 30 minute massage and she finished in spectacular fashion. Total out the door. $$.

DonTheMon
09-27-14, 10:13
Made a trip to Morris last week and pulled into Osaka first. Was fairly busy and mamasan told me it would be about 15 minute wait and to undress and relax. 5 minutes later door opens and scary very old therapist peaks in and tells me she would be with me in 10 minutes and just relax. OMG. I bolted as quick as I could get my clothes on and get out the door.

Maybe it was just that they were busy and I was getting the last of the therapists but no thanks. So headed down the street to Sun. I had another wonderful experience with Cocoa with erotic table shower, great 30 minute massage and she finished in spectacular fashion. Total out the door. $$.Hey jimmyboy, how much was the total out the door at sun with cocoa? And when you say finishing in spectacular fashion, did you get CGFS? Or MISHFS? Or was it BBJCIM? I have experienced bbjcim with her before which was fantastic, she took my rubber coat off and swallowed til I was empty. But next time, I would like to try FS with her. Is this possible with her? I am going there today or tomorrow. Looking forward to more erotic fun with cocoa.

Bbbuddy
09-28-14, 14:16
Hey jimmyboy, how much was the total out the door at sun with cocoa? And when you say finishing in spectacular fashion, did you get CGFS? Or MISHFS? Or was it BBJCIM? I have experienced bbjcim with her before which was fantastic, she took my rubber coat off and swallowed til I was empty. But next time, I would like to try FS with her. Is this possible with her? I am going there today or tomorrow. Looking forward to more erotic fun with cocoa.Dude if he paid $$ for just a HE then we are all in trouble as he is raising the bar for tips. Even for BBBJ that is high. In mt prospect you can get FS for $. 7.

JimmyBoy
10-01-14, 15:13
Hey jimmyboy, how much was the total out the door at sun with cocoa? And when you say finishing in spectacular fashion, did you get CGFS? Or MISHFS? Or was it BBJCIM? I have experienced bbjcim with her before which was fantastic, she took my rubber coat off and swallowed til I was empty. But next time, I would like to try FS with her. Is this possible with her? I am going there today or tomorrow. Looking forward to more erotic fun with cocoa.$$ was for CBJ then cfs with CG and mish.

Jvaldez
10-05-14, 11:18
Stopped at this place last week, it's in the "French Quarter" strip mall in Crest Hill, along Route 30. No mamasan. 6 tens at the door for an hour, and then $40 for the rest. Full menu, all inclusive, and super time was had. Get there quick, this place probably won't last as everything is totally open.Gentlemen,

As we may wish that this would be true. It is nothing but a false advertisement. I have been to this place many times in hoping to put in the trust in miles. There is one good MT there that looks decent and gives a decent massage and I have received nothing extra.

If you are looking to receive a decent massage. This is the place any extras are not offered.

JolietMike1969
12-08-14, 11:38
Same thing. Great massage nothing else.

JolietMike1969
12-08-14, 11:49
I have been to a few places in or near Joliet, but many rotate the girls so fast you have to make new friends every time.

DonTheMon
12-08-14, 16:11
I have been to a few places in or near Joliet, but many rotate the girls so fast you have to make new friends every time.See there is a new massage parlor opening in Minooka this week. Called BB SPA. Give it a try and let us know. They have really spent some money on backpage advertising.

JolietMike1969
12-08-14, 16:58
See there is a new massage parlor opening in Minooka this week. Called BB SPA. Give it a try and let us know. They have really spent some money on backpage advertising.I will go soon, I'm going North for a private latina massage this week near ohare. No worries about missing out with that one.

DMichaels69
12-08-14, 17:21
Looks like its close to washington spa. Maybe in the same strip mall.

Hopefully not a bunch of old ladies but odds are it is, LOL.

See there is a new massage parlor opening in Minooka this week. Called BB SPA. Give it a try and let us know. They have really spent some money on backpage advertising.

JolietMike1969
12-08-14, 18:21
Looks like its close to washington spa. Maybe in the same strip mall.

Hopefully not a bunch of old ladies but odds are it is, LOL.Through some research and questions found out this place may have ties to a place out of state that looks good but who knows. If it's good I hope it stays UTR at least a little.

JolietMike1969
12-09-14, 16:43
So I was keeping this one UTR due to the fact that it is so close, but I have to say this is what I was talking about in my other post. They rotate girls out almost as soon as you build a relationship of trust. I have had mixed experiences here for over the last 2 years (I enjoy any massage) But I think I'm done fishing in this pond. Went today and used the usual tricks to make my hopes obvious and it was looking real good, until that dreaded word "oil? After that it was such a disappointment to me she could tell by my "no thanks" and body language that it was all legit business till the hour was over. YMMV Seniors PM me for other info. I will be posting about a few others in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

Thrillseeker2
12-10-14, 09:53
I stopped in the the first (And only) time this past weekend and had the same experience as JolietMike. The massage was just eh and self-serve only. I will not be back. The weird part was as I was self serving she was massaging my balls. If she'll touch the sack, why not just do the deed?

UBeMyFriend99
12-10-14, 11:08
I stopped in the the first (And only) time this past weekend and had the same experience as JolietMike. The massage was just eh and self-serve only. I will not be back. The weird part was as I was self serving she was massaging my balls. If she'll touch the sack, why not just do the deed?I have been there twice thinking after the 1st experience just like your the massage therapist may consider doing a little more. No luck! Not only did she massage the boys she kept wanting to stick her finger where the sun don't shine. I smiled but declined that. She kept trying and I kept trying to get her to grab hold of willy but she wouldn't. Oh well, try somewhere else:

UBeMyFriend99
12-10-14, 11:15
JolietMike, I was wondering if you hit up the place behind the gas station on 59 before it closed? That was the best deal I have ever had. Great 60 min massage with an awesome end. Very enthusiastic and what a pleasant therapist. The last time I went there was the day before it closed and asked the older woman working behind the counter if my regular therapist was working and she went bat shit screaming "No, she go on vacation". Next day closed. Maybe we can trade intel as I have only been in the game a few months but am addicted.

Justtommy
12-10-14, 11:40
I stopped in the the first (And only) time this past weekend and had the same experience as JolietMike. The massage was just eh and self-serve only. I will not be back. The weird part was as I was self serving she was massaging my balls. If she'll touch the sack, why not just do the deed?Thats why I quit going there 8 months ago, go to spring spa and see yoyo, nice rack on her and good handshake!

DMichaels69
12-11-14, 09:08
I went there twice. Good massage and that was it. Very average looks. A lot better places to go.

So I was keeping this one UTR due to the fact that it is so close, but I have to say this is what I was talking about in my other post. They rotate girls out almost as soon as you build a relationship of trust. I have had mixed experiences here for over the last 2 years (I enjoy any massage) But I think I'm done fishing in this pond. Went today and used the usual tricks to make my hopes obvious and it was looking real good, until that dreaded word "oil? After that it was such a disappointment to me she could tell by my "no thanks" and body language that it was all legit business till the hour was over. YMMV Seniors PM me for other info. I will be posting about a few others in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

JolietMike1969
12-11-14, 16:53
JolietMike, I was wondering if you hit up the place behind the gas station on 59 before it closed? That was the best deal I have ever had. Great 60 min massage with an awesome end. Very enthusiastic and what a pleasant therapist. The last time I went there was the day before it closed and asked the older woman working behind the counter if my regular therapist was working and she went bat shit screaming "No, she go on vacation". Next day closed. Maybe we can trade intel as I have only been in the game a few months but am addicted.I'm not sure where the one you are talking about was. I've only been to two places on 59, PC and the one by Ft. Beggs rd. You Massage The report I have on that one is older, unattractive, and legit massage.

JolietMike1969
12-11-14, 18:20
I'm glad I found this and other review sites after fumbling around with AMP's and a few escorts. I'm not sure how you all feel about the two choices but for me it is a much different experience. Due to the rising cost at AMP's it's almost the same as FS at a single provider. I was up way north recently (Yun) 70 at the door, then they wanted 60 for HE 120 for FS. At those prices you can be in a hotel room with FS granted without a massage Thoughts?

JolietMike1969
12-12-14, 00:18
I'm not sure where the one you are talking about was. I've only been to two places on 59, PC and the one by Ft. Beggs rd. You Massage The report I have on that one is older, unattractive, and legit massage.Admin: I really did mean you Massage, not You Massage.

JolietMike1969
12-12-14, 00:19
Any reports on these 2 yet?

UBeMyFriend99
12-12-14, 16:59
Any reports on these 2 yet?Hey Mike I checked out BB yesterday. There were two older woman working besides the lady who greets you at the front. Call bell once in side so that was a good sign (at least in my book, shows promise). Woman in her 40's took me to the sauna 1st as she prepared the TS then showered which was decent, then back to the sauna for a few minutes. On to the massage. I would give her a 6 on massage skills a 7 on personality, 4 on looks, but she did do the old happy handshake. I would give that a 4 as well. I pulled the old I only brought X amount so I didn't have to part with my hard earned cash on mediocre service. I may try again another day with hopes of better service and selection. By the way I hit Washington up a few months ago and one person was working. She was in her 50's and no extras not that I would have gotten all that excited for it anyway.

JolietMike1969
12-12-14, 17:01
Spring spa and the newer (I spa) just down the road is worth checking out. I'm not real big on spring the tall one was not as attractive and the table squeaked like crazy during the massage. I was not expecting much at I spa, but I left relaxed and I will repeat.

DMichaels69
12-12-14, 18:00
SSDD.

Another Korean Spa staffed by mature women.

The gal I had was, surprise, surprise older, average looks, great personality.

The room I was in the walls did not go up to the ceiling.

Nice clean place, typical Korean Spa with TS and too hot Sauna.

Good massage.

Any reports on these 2 yet?

JolietMike1969
12-14-14, 11:07
I think the recent updates are a good indication of where it's good to visit and where you can avoid. I'll be around almost every day if there is any new news I will post. I need to refill my secret stash of spending money so I'm stuck with the flesh light for a few.

UBeMyFriend99
12-19-14, 16:19
I checked out a place in Cresthill that opened up recently near another massage parlor a block or two away that has been around for a while. The "new" place had one woman working and she wasn't the greatest to look at but gave a decent massage followed by a hand shake, then back to the massage. I won't repeat as I was just looking for some relief and anyone would have done at that moment. The little guy won again, but the big head will try to remain in charge from now on. Good luck out there!

DMichaels69
12-31-14, 15:05
Was at sun spa in Morris.

Was greeted with a hug my ATF there coco (PUFF, LOL) also the MMS.

I wanted her to do the massage but she said she wanted me to try this new girl.

New girl was very friendly average looking older Korean lady. Got the job done. Nothing outstanding.

Girl told me they have not been that busy which did not surprise me at all.

DMichaels69
12-31-14, 15:07
Went to Washington Spa in Minooka.

Lady who answered the door said they were busy. She was a 1. OUCH! I went on my way.

DonTheMon
01-01-15, 16:04
Was at sun spa in Morris.

Was greeted with a hug my ATF there coco (PUFF, LOL) also the MMS.

I wanted her to do the massage but she said she wanted me to try this new girl.

New girl was very friendly average looking older Korean lady. Got the job done. Nothing outstanding.

Girl told me they have not been that busy which did not surprise me at all.Also went to sun spa again this week. Went on new years day. Very cute Korean beauty met me at door. Said she was the only one working. Took me to the room. No table shower as I just wanted some sensual new years day fun. And boy did she provide it. Brief massage followed by cg exercise. She then put cover on and I rolled over on top. I pounded her mish for a good ten minutes. She seemed to like it more than me. I was ready to unload when I pulled out. Took the over off. And let her take me in her mouth. She sucked like a machine until I let her have all of it. She swallowed every last drop. We then laid by each other and talked for a few minutes. Said her name was kay and was now the only one working at sun. Well worth it. Made of a very happy new years day. She said things were slow and that means more extras for lower prices. Will return next week. Place is better than Osaka spa down the street.

JolietMike1969
01-04-15, 09:47
Also went to sun spa again this week. Went on new years day. Very cute Korean beauty met me at door. Said she was the only one working. Took me to the room. No table shower as I just wanted some sensual new years day fun. And boy did she provide it. Brief massage followed by cg exercise. She then put cover on and I rolled over on top. I pounded her mish for a good ten minutes. She seemed to like it more than me. I was ready to unload when I pulled out. Took the over off. And let her take me in her mouth. She sucked like a machine until I let her have all of it. She swallowed every last drop. We then laid by each other and talked for a few minutes. Said her name was kay and was now the only one working at sun. Well worth it. Made of a very happy new years day. She said things were slow and that means more extras for lower prices. Will return next week. Place is better than Osaka spa down the street.Don what was the damage there?

DonTheMon
01-04-15, 23:01
Don what was the damage there?80.00 to get in, 100.00 for extras. I will be going again.

Wirelessone
01-06-15, 03:12
I went Sunday evening and got Kay but I never ask for lineups but there was another girl working who was tending to another monger. Kay is okay in the face and her body is below average. All activities were performed safely but when I asked for CIM she said no. With the high door fee of. 8 and $. 4 for a complete meal without CIM, I won't return.

Wired.

DMichaels69
01-06-15, 11:12
That's the girl I had.

I had Kay too. Nice and friendly but just average for me overall.

I went Sunday evening and got Kay but I never ask for lineups but there was another girl working who was tending to another monger. Kay is okay in the face and her body is below average. All activities were performed safely but when I asked for CIM she said no. With the high door fee of. 8 and $. 4 for a complete meal without CIM, I won't return.

Wired.

JolietMike1969
01-13-15, 12:22
KT opened another location in Crest Hill. Caton Farm Rd and 30. I was wondering if anyone has tried it? Have not seen any advertisements anywhere for them. I heard their other location had some LE trouble long ago and has been legit since. Feel free to pm me if needed.

UBeMyFriend99
01-13-15, 20:18
KT opened another location in Crest Hill. Caton Farm Rd and 30. I was wondering if anyone has tried it? Have not seen any advertisements anywhere for them. I heard their other location had some LE trouble long ago and has been legit since. Feel free to pm me if needed.I stopped by there an hour before close last week and an old ass woman was the only one working. She was very pushy to get me to get a massage but I declined and saved my hard earned dollars for another day somewhere else.

UBeMyFriend99
01-13-15, 20:29
This is the second time I visited BB. Like food I will try everything twice before I write it off. This place is now on my no fly list and as of the last experience almost turned me off to the whole massage thing all together. !st time was ok massage by an older woman with a mediocre HE that she kept making weird faces and odd noises. Nothing erotic that's for sure but it went the hour that I paid for. This time it was a smaller woman that had to be late 40's with nice fake ones. TS then sauna, then the massage lasted 5 min and she.

Asked what I wanted. I told her and her tips were outrageous. I declined all but agreed on HE for what I would still consider the most I would ever pay for HE. Nothing special that's for sure. Lasted a few minutes and then it was over. All over. No massage afterward to complete my hour. I said this was 15 min do I get more massage time. She said no I give you break on HE, so you don't get full massage time then persisted to stand there while I get dressed huffing and saying how am I suppose to pay for lightning if everyone want.

Cheap price. I then looked at her half way clothed and said honey you won't be paying much with nothing because with your attitude you won't have anyone coming through those doors. Handed her the tip and walked out. What an ass! Try it if you wish but after my.

Experience I wouldn't.

DMichaels69
01-14-15, 09:28
I know exactly who you are talking about.

I had her the last time I was there. Same experience but I know the other lady who works there who is nice to me so she finished the massage that the other one did not.

This place won't last long if this keeps up.

This is the second time I visited BB. Like food I will try everything twice before I write it off. This place is now on my no fly list and as of the last experience almost turned me off to the whole massage thing all together. !st time was ok massage by an older woman with a mediocre HE that she kept making weird faces and odd noises. Nothing erotic that's for sure but it went the hour that I paid for. This time it was a smaller woman that had to be late 40's with nice fake ones. TS then sauna, then the massage lasted 5 min and she.

Asked what I wanted. I told her and her tips were outrageous. I declined all but agreed on HE for what I would still consider the most I would ever pay for HE. Nothing special that's for sure. Lasted a few minutes and then it was over. All over. No massage afterward to complete my hour. I said this was 15 min do I get more massage time. She said no I give you break on HE, so you don't get full massage time then persisted to stand there while I get dressed huffing and saying how am I suppose to pay for lightning if everyone want.

Cheap price. I then looked at her half way clothed and said honey you won't be paying much with nothing because with your attitude you won't have anyone coming through those doors. Handed her the tip and walked out. What an ass! Try it if you wish but after my.

Experience I wouldn't.

UBeMyFriend99
01-15-15, 00:11

I had her the last time I was there. Same experience but I know the other lady who works there who is nice to me so she finished the massage that the other one did not.

This place won't last long if this keeps up.Wow, the other MT finished the other unfinished massage? The is that what your saying?? That's good service but I ma done with that place. If you don't mind PM me your best place and what you are paying. I feel I am getting ripped off. Thanks.

Ksterk
01-17-15, 10:39

This place won't last long if this keeps up.I had the Same experience at BB, lately when ever I go past local LE has been in the lot watching it.

UBeMyFriend99
01-17-15, 18:08
I had the Same experience at BB, lately when ever I go past local LE has been in the lot watching it.If LE is hanging out there I probably wouldn't even risk it. The police there really have no crimes to take care of so they are probably going to invest time staking that one out. Be careful!

Morrisman
01-25-15, 22:14
Has anyone tried this place on 59? Reminds me of you Spa. Never had any luck there. Ok a little luck but not enough to return when there are fresher places. I went to PC. The girl gave a good massage and was young. There was a bit of roaming by me but not from her. She stayed within the legal areas. Sigh. Curious enough to try again or if I just need a good rub. Anyone have more luck? Private me please.

DMichaels69
01-26-15, 08:52
I went there twice and got a good massage from average looking girls.

No desire to go back.

Has anyone tried this place on 59? Reminds me of you Spa. Never had any luck there. Ok a little luck but not enough to return when there are fresher places. I went to PC. The girl gave a good massage and was young. There was a bit of roaming by me but not from her. She stayed within the legal areas. Sigh. Curious enough to try again or if I just need a good rub. Anyone have more luck? Private me please.

UBeMyFriend99
01-26-15, 09:05
I went there twice and got a good massage from average looking girls.

No desire to go back.Same luck. Been there 3 times over the last year and no luck, not even a sign that something would happen. Save your money. Now there is place down 59 5-10 min further south that the MT gives a good massage and oils up the boys, places with the ass but for some reason makes you self serve. She really gets into part of it and not sure why she doesn't just finish the job her self but cupping the boys helps so I have been there when I need fast relief. MS 60, tip 20.

Morrisman
01-27-15, 19:06
Same luck. Been there 3 times over the last year and no luck, not even a sign that something would happen. Save your money. Now there is place down 59 5-10 min further south that the MT gives a good massage and oils up the boys, places with the ass but for some reason makes you self serve. She really gets into part of it and not sure why she doesn't just finish the job her self but cupping the boys helps so I have been there when I need fast relief. MS 60, tip 20.It was next to a pawn shop. The same people that own Spring and I Spa. They lost their lease. Pawn shop thought they were too shady.

UBeMyFriend99
01-27-15, 21:52
It was next to a pawn shop. The same people that own Spring and I Spa. They lost their lease. Pawn shop thought they were too shady.Dangit another one bites the dust. Hopefully something else will pop up.

Hotwad
01-28-15, 23:38
Stopped in at sun. Coco is on vacation maybe till end of February. The girl that was there was leaving and a new girl should be there by now.

UBeMyFriend99
01-29-15, 12:10
It was next to a pawn shop. The same people that own Spring and I Spa. They lost their lease. Pawn shop thought they were too shady.Morris I know the place you were talking about that closed but there is another close by there on 59.

DMichaels69
01-29-15, 18:16
Yes, sadly by ATF Coco is on vacation.

Lets wait for Don the Mon to try the new girl. LOL.

Stopped in at sun. Coco is on vacation maybe till end of February. The girl that was there was leaving and a new girl should be there by now.

DMichaels69
01-29-15, 18:18
Stopped by after not having been in a long time.

Really good massage, nothing more.

DMichaels69
01-29-15, 21:43
Stopped by. I walk in and the place smells very bad. Lady comes out, I say I'll take a business card. She gives me one and I book. You can guess why.

DMichaels69
01-29-15, 21:47
I walk in and am greeted by a girl who looks like she just graduated high school dressed like its the polar vortex. I go in and she tells me to get under a sheet and blanket, no towel. I do she comes in and tucks me in. I said your locking me in huh? Got an average rub. On the flip I stay on lock down with the blanket and she massages over it. Just legit but I have had luck here in the past.

UBeMyFriend99
02-01-15, 22:41
I walk in and am greeted by a girl who looks like she just graduated high school dressed like its the polar vortex. I go in and she tells me to get under a sheet and blanket, no towel. I do she comes in and tucks me in. I said your locking me in huh? Got an average rub. On the flip I stay on lock down with the blanket and she massages over it. Just legit but I have had luck here in the past.I have been there once and the MT was on the phone half the time. Someone told me they had luck there too so maybe I should give it another try. Thanks for the report the.

Ksterk
02-05-15, 16:47
I have been there once and the MT was on the phone half the time. Someone told me they had luck there too so maybe I should give it another try. Thanks for the report the.I've tried a few times not never any luck. Not even a good ending.

ChockWow
02-08-15, 21:41
Yes, sadly by ATF Coco is on vacation.

Lets wait for Don the Mon to try the new girl. LOL.Assuming I got the new girl. Name was Jessica and horrible time. Said Coco was coming back in a few days, but who knows if she was telling the truth. First and maybe last time with the distance I had to travel. PM if you want more details. Would love to know about Coco.

DMichaels69
02-09-15, 09:49
Yes sir. I had Jessica too. Worst time ever at a AMP. I should have gone with my big head and left. I asked her if she would be the only one working from now on. First she said yes, then she said a new girl would be starting in a few days.

Assuming I got the new girl. Name was Jessica and horrible time. Said Coco was coming back in a few days, but who knows if she was telling the truth. First and maybe last time with the distance I had to travel. PM if you want more details. Would love to know about Coco.

FngrBngr
02-10-15, 16:28
Yes sir. I had Jessica too. Worst time ever at a AMP. I should have gone with my big head and left. I asked her if she would be the only one working from now on. First she said yes, then she said a new girl would be starting in a few days.I wasn't going to report but these gents are absolutley correct. I've had many bjs in my life but this one was the worst ever. It felt like an indian burn. Don't remember the girls name but maybe Kay?(could be jessica based on other reviews) She was the heaviest mp girl (Korean) I've ever been with. I walk in and the clown motions "big boobs vavavoom". Sounds good. My mt comes in and she's heavier than I usually like but figure it will be fun none the less. Boy was I wrong. Table shower ok. Sauna too small for me (figure port-a-john but shorter). Massage meh (but I'm not there for that). Here's the problem. I have NEVER in my life had such an awful BJ. And the worst part was I think she was being true to her skill. I told her to forget the BJ and hop on. She obliged and that sucked too. It seemed like she couldn't or didn't want to support herself on top. So I banged her from behind as best as I could to the finish. Can anyone confirm the name of the heavier girl there? I was there around Jan. 10th. Iit was my 1st time there. I'll have to wait for better reviews to make the trek next time. Pm me who to see and I'll check it out again in a month. Pm me ones in joliet proper. There's got to be something good there.

DMichaels69
02-10-15, 20:53
The older than dirt mamasan there is hilarious. You ring the bell and she starts screaming helllo!! How are you!

She opens the door with rubber gloves, says nice to see you again like she has known you forever then goes back to cleaning. I get a kick out of her.

I wasn't going to report but these gents are absolutley correct. I've had many bjs in my life but this one was the worst ever. It felt like an indian burn. Don't remember the girls name but maybe Kay?(could be jessica based on other reviews) She was the heaviest mp girl (Korean) I've ever been with. I walk in and the clown motions "big boobs vavavoom". Sounds good. My mt comes in and she's heavier than I usually like but figure it will be fun none the less. Boy was I wrong. Table shower ok. Sauna too small for me (figure port-a-john but shorter). Massage meh (but I'm not there for that). Here's the problem. I have NEVER in my life had such an awful BJ. And the worst part was I think she was being true to her skill. I told her to forget the BJ and hop on. She obliged and that sucked too. It seemed like she couldn't or didn't want to support herself on top. So I banged her from behind as best as I could to the finish. Can anyone confirm the name of the heavier girl there? I was there around Jan. 10th. Iit was my 1st time there. I'll have to wait for better reviews to make the trek next time. Pm me who to see and I'll check it out again in a month. Pm me ones in joliet proper. There's got to be something good there.

ChockWow
02-11-15, 01:17
I wasn't going to report but these gents are absolutley correct. I've had many bjs in my life but this one was the worst ever. It felt like an indian burn. Don't remember the girls name but maybe Kay?(could be jessica based on other reviews) She was the heaviest mp girl (Korean) I've ever been with. I walk in and the clown motions "big boobs vavavoom". Sounds good. My mt comes in and she's heavier than I usually like but figure it will be fun none the less. Boy was I wrong. Table shower ok. Sauna too small for me (figure port-a-john but shorter). Massage meh (but I'm not there for that). Here's the problem. I have NEVER in my life had such an awful BJ. And the worst part was I think she was being true to her skill. I told her to forget the BJ and hop on. She obliged and that sucked too. It seemed like she couldn't or didn't want to support herself on top. So I banged her from behind as best as I could to the finish. Can anyone confirm the name of the heavier girl there? I was there around Jan. 10th. Iit was my 1st time there. I'll have to wait for better reviews to make the trek next time. Pm me who to see and I'll check it out again in a month. Pm me ones in joliet proper. There's got to be something good there.Definitely not the same girl. Mine had long hair, but wasn't big. Gave a teasing massage with her hair before flip. Funny about the BJ though. I think mine was purposely trying to use her teeth. Surprised she didn't rip the cover.

DMichaels69
02-11-15, 09:33
That is the same one I had. I finally told her too much teeth. Same massage.

Definitely not the same girl. Mine had long hair, but wasn't big. Gave a teasing massage with her hair before flip. Funny about the BJ though. I think mine was purposely trying to use her teeth. Surprised she didn't rip the cover.

ChockWow
02-14-15, 16:13
Was told Jessica is gone and there is a new girl that just arrived. Anyone close that would TOFTT?

DonTheMon
02-15-15, 14:43
Was told Jessica is gone and there is a new girl that just arrived. Anyone close that would TOFTT?Yes, new girl there is young looking Korean beauty. Everything on the menu with her. Goes by the name of pink. Well worth it. Best they have had since cocoa was there.

ChockWow
02-20-15, 00:53
Yes, new girl there is young looking Korean beauty. Everything on the menu with her. Goes by the name of pink. Well worth it. Best they have had since cocoa was there.Decided to take the drive over after not wanting to partake somewhere closer. Pink was young and was probably a 7. She just didn't do it for me as far as looks go. Massage and service left a lot to be desired until she warmed up a bit. Will only be there until the end of the week and someone else will come back then. Was told Coco not coming back until April.

JTownCreeper
03-10-15, 16:32
Long time lurker first time poster. I have limited experience (maybe 20 visits in the last ten years) but I thought it was my turn to contribute.

Had a dream I stopped by this place. 7 for an hour with Angie. She is a 4 with a decent body and in her 40's. Massage was not good, I did get the feeling that the full menu is available. I did not partake. Left feeling relaxed.

I was there a few months ago when they first opened, can't recall that girls name but that was a better experience,.

DonTheMon
03-17-15, 20:26
Osaka spa in morris was shut down last night. Will not be reopening according to all involved.

Orangie
03-17-15, 20:51
http://m.morrisdailyherald.com/2015/03/17/morris-council-votes-to-close-osaka-spa/amo2dbd/

The full report.

DMichaels69
03-18-15, 00:29
I understand from the Chinese that getting a license can be difficult. Not sure how accurate that is.

http://m.morrisdailyherald.com/2015/03/17/morris-council-votes-to-close-osaka-spa/amo2dbd/

The full report.

Justtommy
03-18-15, 22:07
Just left the Spring, Mimi is gone and they have 2 new girls, great massage by Mooney! Have to come back and get a massage from Wiwee.

Haven't had a good massage in a while.

Nidhogg69
04-06-15, 12:35
Just a quick report, stopped by Sun the other day and saw Mona. Not much changed here, rates and services still the same as always, left after having a very good time. Mona is a sweet little spinner type, massage was at best average but the ending was worth it so no complaints. Seniors can PM for more info if necessary, but most of the info you can get by RTFM. .

DonTheMon
04-06-15, 22:42
I decided to give bb in Minooka a try today. Was let in by mamas an. Led to room. In came a petite beautiful woman. Said her name was mya. She took me for a table shower which was outstanding. Back to the room for an excellent massage. One of the best massages I have ever had. On the flip she took care of me from head to toe. What an unbelievable, unforgettable experience. Mya is very experienced, sexy and friendly. She took care of all my needs. I left feeling great and am planning on returning. By the way. Mya speaks excellent English and we had a nice conversation.

Member #5111
04-07-15, 09:27
I decided to give bb in Minooka a try today. Was let in by mamas an. Led to room. In came a petite beautiful woman. Said her name was mya. She took me for a table shower which was outstanding. Back to the room for an excellent massage. One of the best massages I have ever had. On the flip she took care of me from head to toe. What an unbelievable, unforgettable experience. Mya is very experienced, sexy and friendly. She took care of all my needs. I left feeling great and am planning on returning. By the way. Mya speaks excellent English and we had a nice conversation.DTM. Can you give a description on Mya? Was she shorter, smaller but nice up top and a bit older?

DMichaels69
04-12-15, 12:51
Yes, I had a massage by Mony / Mooney. Its more of a rub but I recommend.

Just left the Spring, Mimi is gone and they have 2 new girls, great massage by Mooney! Have to come back and get a massage from Wiwee.

Haven't had a good massage in a while.

Morrisman
04-13-15, 22:49
Saw a girl mentioned earlier. Was looking for something closer to home. Wasn't impressed. Did formulate a spa requirement list of don't's.

1. Don't go to places that don't have you pay the masseuse at the door. See the girl first. Walk out if you don't like what you see.

2. If she walks into the room wearing a negligee this is actually a bad sign. I prefer attractive street clothes. Sexy underwear is just an attempt to get you to pay more up front. Nothing wrong with it. Just need to peel some layers first to see it.

3. We all know how much an attractive apartment girl runs. When they push for 40 or 60 more than that walk out or avoid.

4. Sniff test. They smell like cigarettes. Avoid.

5. They tell you the door fee is 80. Ridiculous.

6. They are Korean. Stick with the Chinese, Japanese, and Thai.

7. They make weird moaning noises randomly. Avoid.

8. There is no lock on the door.

9. You see tv in back room with 4 camera feeds. That can't be good.

Guess I'm still driving an hour away from home. Sigh.

Any one try that French quarter place recently? Pm me for any details you may be willing to share. Use to stop there 6 months or so ago.

DMichaels69
04-14-15, 07:44
I'll keep this list. I hate the cigarettes too.

Saw a girl mentioned earlier. Was looking for something closer to home. Wasn't impressed. Did formulate a spa requirement list of don't's.

1. Don't go to places that don't have you pay the masseuse at the door. See the girl first. Walk out if you don't like what you see.

2. If she walks into the room wearing a negligee this is actually a bad sign. I prefer attractive street clothes. Sexy underwear is just an attempt to get you to pay more up front. Nothing wrong with it. Just need to peel some layers first to see it.

3. We all know how much an attractive apartment girl runs. When they push for 40 or 60 more than that walk out or avoid.

4. Sniff test. They smell like cigarettes. Avoid.

5. They tell you the door fee is 80. Ridiculous.

6. They are Korean. Stick with the Chinese, Japanese, and Thai.

7. They make weird moaning noises randomly. Avoid.

8. There is no lock on the door.

9. You see tv in back room with 4 camera feeds. That can't be good.

Guess I'm still driving an hour away from home. Sigh.

Any one try that French quarter place recently? Pm me for any details you may be willing to share. Use to stop there 6 months or so ago.

Morrisman
04-22-15, 20:28
Don't go. I did hear someone next door to me that might have had a better time. There are a couple rooms. The two times I have been there I have been in room 1 with the window and curtain. I guess this is where they take the "are you uncle" people. I was thinking with the wrong head and got hustled for an embarrassing amount for very little. Not good business practice because I am here telling you about my foolishness. For those keeping score Sun 1 Me 0, I Spa 1 Me 0. Will I try Spring next? BB? Rose? Go to the place on 59 and Canton that at least gives decent massages and has hot girls but is mostly legit? Maybe Orland. There are few places there. Maybe, I will just take a break for awhile. Play some MMO's. Enjoy the Spring weather. Scratch the last one.

Wenger
04-23-15, 05:44
Don't go. I did hear someone next door to me that might have had a better time. There are a couple rooms. The two times I have been there I have been in room 1 with the window and curtain. I guess this is where they take the "are you uncle" people. I was thinking with the wrong head and got hustled for an embarrassing amount for very little. Not good business practice because I am here telling you about my foolishness. For those keeping score Sun 1 Me 0, I Spa 1 Me 0. Will I try Spring next? BB? Rose? Go to the place on 59 and Canton that at least gives decent massages and has hot girls but is mostly legit? Maybe Orland. There are few places there. Maybe, I will just take a break for awhile. Play some MMO's. Enjoy the Spring weather. Scratch the last one.If you don't mind older providers Q in Orland is pretty good, I've been offered everything there. Place is a little shabby though, walls not up to ceilings but full doors and a screen between the door and table. Full table shower room available too. Never been to BB but have heard very good things about it, and it's on my list.

DMichaels69
04-23-15, 07:55
I walked in there twice and walked out twice based on their looks. I agree. Stay away.

Don't go. I did hear someone next door to me that might have had a better time. There are a couple rooms. The two times I have been there I have been in room 1 with the window and curtain. I guess this is where they take the "are you uncle" people. I was thinking with the wrong head and got hustled for an embarrassing amount for very little. Not good business practice because I am here telling you about my foolishness. For those keeping score Sun 1 Me 0, I Spa 1 Me 0. Will I try Spring next? BB? Rose? Go to the place on 59 and Canton that at least gives decent massages and has hot girls but is mostly legit? Maybe Orland. There are few places there. Maybe, I will just take a break for awhile. Play some MMO's. Enjoy the Spring weather. Scratch the last one.

JolietMike1969
04-23-15, 15:19
Skip I spa unless the talent changes. Spring is nice for at least a HE but the women are not that attractive. PC massage is legit but good massage with decent younger girls.

DonTheMon
04-25-15, 23:01
Stopped by sun spa. I had not been there for a long time. Was greeted by a very beautiful Korean girl. She took me to the table shower which was excellent. Then to sauna for a quick dry. And then back to the room. She gave an outstanding hot towel massage. The best I had ever had. I really had a nice time. I hope to be returning very soon. This place has really improved and I will definitely go back.

ChockWow
04-26-15, 00:38
Stopped by sun spa. I had not been there for a long time. Was greeted by a very beautiful Korean girl. She took me to the table shower which was excellent. Then to sauna for a quick dry. And then back to the room. She gave an outstanding hot towel massage. The best I had ever had. I really had a nice time. I hope to be returning very soon. This place has really improved and I will definitely go back.Better than Pink before as far as looks go?

DMichaels69
04-26-15, 13:02
So I've been to Spring Spa a number of times recently. I had Mony the first few times. The last time was Wewe. I gave Wewe the standard 40. She asked for 60 and I said no.She shorted me on the time too. Her massage is better than Mony's but that is not really saying much. Both their English is terrible until they ask for more tip. LOL.
Both are the usual older average looking women. No need to rush over to visit. I think I'm done here for a while.

Ksterk
04-30-15, 07:51
So I've been to Spring Spa a number of times recently. I had Mony the first few times. The last time was Wewe. I gave Wewe the standard 40. She asked for 60 and I said no.She shorted me on the time too. Her massage is better than Mony's but that is not really saying much. Both their English is terrible until they ask for more tip. LOL.
Both are the usual older average looking women. No need to rush over to visit. I think I'm done here for a while.I 2nd that not as good as it used to be.

Wenger
05-14-15, 05:59
Looks like BB in Minooka is closed. Don't have any details yet, but was told that they're not answering the phone, lights and sign not on, and plywood near the windows for a board up. Too bad as they were on my to do list.

DMichaels69
05-14-15, 11:41
I heard that too. Oh well maybe another one bites the dust.

Looks like BB in Minooka is closed. Don't have any details yet, but was told that they're not answering the phone, lights and sign not on, and plywood near the windows for a board up. Too bad as they were on my to do list.

Orangie
05-20-15, 01:30
Back open ad is back up.

DMichaels69
05-23-15, 16:42
Got Nini. Average looks, not a bad massage, average standard finish. Nothing to warrant a return visit.

DMichaels69
05-23-15, 16:45
Stopped by. One lady was busy so did not see her. As I was leaving another lady appeared, 1 out of 10. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said no thanks.

Wenger
05-24-15, 07:50
Back open ad is back up.Thanks Orangie, looks like I have a reason for a road trip to Minooka now.

Morrisman
05-25-15, 14:19
Thanks Orangie, looks like I have a reason for a road trip to Minooka now.This place is 10 minutes from my front door but when I went there when they first opened I wasn't impressed. Older ladies, high prices, impersonal service. Pretty much what you usually get from Korean places. I could be wrong. Someone check the place out. Maybe I suffer from the grass is always greener. Syndrome.

DMichaels69
05-25-15, 14:54
The last time I was there I had the same experience. Typical Korean spa. Nothing special about it.

This place is 10 minutes from my front door but when I went there when they first opened I wasn't impressed. Older ladies, high prices, impersonal service. Pretty much what you usually get from Korean places. I could be wrong. Someone check the place out. Maybe I suffer from the grass is always greener. Syndrome.

CTmongerX1
05-25-15, 17:38
Got Nini. Average looks, not a bad massage, average standard finish. Nothing to warrant a return visit.Met her recently as well. She must have read your review: looks better, good massage, usual ending. Last time there saw Sasha, a bit older. Maybe they switched identities. Good hunting.

Ctm.

DMichaels69
06-03-15, 08:42
I stopped by and the spa is still closed.

DMichaels69
06-03-15, 08:44
Stopped by. Got ILA. Below average massage and standard finish. Got shorted on time again. I'm done here for a while.

Justtommy
06-15-15, 11:05
Met her recently as well. She must have read your review: looks better, good massage, usual ending. Last time there saw Sasha, a bit older. Maybe they switched identities. Good hunting.

Ctm.Actually Lucy from PC massage is now working at I Spa, very good massage, pretty, I stopped by spring 1st and seen the 2 new ladies which are old and fugly, WiWi is gone now, so I left and went to I Spa where I found Lucy, Lucy used to work at pc massage when they 1st opened and has always given a great massage.

AKarl
06-15-15, 11:14
Went on a week day early evening only to just a massage and nothing more. Is this truly a happy ending spa? Anybody been here?

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-therapists/18003540

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5-star-treatment-in-gburg/17825409

Anyone been here? Any tips on getting a HE here?

Thanks,

Akarl.

Barney
06-15-15, 12:35
Stopped at Wa spa. No thanks. Still granny massage.

DMichaels69
06-15-15, 16:43
I don't know how that place stays open.

Stopped at Wa spa. No thanks. Still granny massage.

Morrisman
06-15-15, 18:51
I don't know how that place stays open.It is my assumption that many of these spas with women of elevated years aren't actually in business for profit. They are a money laundering scheme for either other girls that are profitable or some other type of organized crime. Think about it. How hard would it be to put an apartment girl down as an employee even though she has never been in the building. The grannies get a cut, the organization gets a cut, and the apartment girls get to claim x amount of dollars to Uncle Sam. It is the same issue a lot of strippers have. They make a crap load of money, don't claim any as income, and wonder why the IRS is on their case when they buy that new car. The grannies even occasionally get laid (with the aid of lots of lube).

Morrisman
06-15-15, 18:54
Actually Lucy from PC massage is now working at I Spa, very good massage, pretty, I stopped by spring 1st and seen the 2 new ladies which are old and fugly, WiWi is gone now, so I left and went to I Spa where I found Lucy, Lucy used to work at pc massage when they 1st opened and has always given a great massage.I don't know if I got a massage from Lucy but the girls at pc have always been young and attractive. I was allowed to roam but never got much beyond that. Maybe I will check out I spa gain.

Hotwad
06-20-15, 10:43
Anyone been to the AMP in Kankakee-Bourbonnais area just off route 50 and go west?

Morrisman
06-27-15, 11:30
I checked it out a while back. I didn't get Lucy. I think she said Jennifer. Regardless she was older and ok looking (big tits). I got upsold for very little. Almost walked out. Should have. Bet she was Korean. Has anyone been going to French Quarter? I went there about a month ago. They don't seem to be advertising much. I didn't see Kimmy or Candy. The girl I saw was a bit of a disappointment. I still haven't got anyone to PM on what they might have gotten from Kimmy. I've pushed but not too hard. She is my reserve girl for when I actually need a real massage but other parts of me are interested in her other skills. Candy I haven't seen there in awhile. Now, I keep seeing a spa advertised north on 59 near Warrenville. I keep seeing a spa advertised in Tinley too. I'm interested in checking them out. Next month is a 3 pay check month for me so I will have some extra cash. Just trying to think about what to do.