PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

DMichaels69
04-11-22, 09:34
The ones I was talking about are at 710 e ogden suite 530 and suite 100. There are some reviews in the aurora section.

General Mike, which ones are K-Spas in Naperville?

Da Doc
04-11-22, 18:10
The Korean spa's I was talking about are at 710 e ogden, suite 100 and 530. What you Pm me about I did not have an answer for.Confused but my pm was asking which spas which you answered here instead. Thank you sir. I will report back if I partake.

BackDorman
04-20-22, 09:43
Well its been a long time since I hitup Sun in Morris decided to give it a go.

Didn't even bother to phone ahead. Just drove there and rang the bell. Mamasan answered but isn't the mamasan I remember. I opt for 1 hour. In walks yoyo she looked great long hair, perky boobies, and nice body. I didn't ask age. Normal table shower, sauna, massage. Went with L3 she looked so hot sucking my schlong and told her she's pretty. Heated up and went at it in mish and doggie. Both positions was an awesome sight permanently engrained in my mind and get hard just thinking about it. I bust a nut inside her doing doggie covered of course.

Overall fantastic time. It was normal rates not inflated like some have mentioned.Curious what you consider a "normal rate" for FS at sun spa? I've been a few times over the years, and its always expensive as hell. Sounds like I need to get an appointment with YoYo by your description of her looks. Any idea if BBFS is available?

BrightHorizon
05-01-22, 15:54
Curious what you consider a "normal rate" for FS at sun spa? I've been a few times over the years, and its always expensive as hell. Sounds like I need to get an appointment with YoYo by your description of her looks. Any idea if BBFS is available?Normal FS rate $140.

CrazyButt2000
05-10-22, 20:39
Normal FS rate $140.Dang, I haven't been to sun for about 2 years. It was 8 at the door and 2 in the back. CBJ CFS. Masseuse was young, thin, and actually attractive which had been rare for me at the time. I haven't been back since the cost was so high.

JDoe7134
05-12-22, 17:41
Does anyone know if Tokyo spa in crest hill, offers any services?

DMichaels69
05-12-22, 18:21
From the past posts I recall, l I don't believe so.

Does anyone know if Tokyo spa in crest hill, offers any services?

CamperBob
05-16-22, 00:06
From the past posts I recall, l I don't believe so.The last time I was there, it was DIY and they had to leave the door partially open.

JValdez2021
05-16-22, 12:55
Noticed this up this morning and decided to give a try before work this morning.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/hws/d/crest-hill-relaxing-massages-by-healing/7480816840.html

Not worth the money, not the lady in the pic either. She was attractive but as soon as I was on the table and she started massaging she started saying how all the guys that walk in wanted a handy. I was thinking that's not all I want!! LOL.

Any way; the massage was mediocre and the place needed to be swept. And she did not budge on even a stroke. A waste of money but I learned my lesson.

She did say I was the first Latino and that all the rest have been American. Maybe you will have better luck.

Stay safe.

Morrisman
05-16-22, 22:07
Noticed this up this morning and decided to give a try before work this morning.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/hws/d/crest-hill-relaxing-massages-by-healing/7480816840.html

Not worth the money, not the lady in the pic either. She was attractive but as soon as I was on the table and she started massaging she started saying how all the guys that walk in wanted a handy. I was thinking that's not all I want!! LOL.

Any way; the massage was mediocre and the place needed to be swept. And she did not budge on even a stroke. A waste of money but I learned my lesson.

She did say I was the first Latino and that all the rest have been American. Maybe you will have better luck.

Stay safe.200 an hour is too high for a legit massage. I'd consider trying the place for 100 if the girl is hot and the massage was good. I don't always need extras. Admittedly, I'd long game into trying to get them as well.

Morrisman
05-16-22, 22:18
From the past posts I recall, l I don't believe so.Umm I decided to try recently. I was successful at getting level 1 and I got the impression that I could have pushed for more but it was really close to the end and I don't pay out extra for just 10 minutes.

You do need to understand though the nail salon can be quite popular. You will see women waiting as you try to book your massage.

Turn on? Turn off? You decide.

I don't know for sure if full service is offered. I used to visit this place for a legit massage a couple years back. The girl was worthy of the umm effort though. No guarantee you'll see the same one I saw though.

Maybe I imagined the whole thing.

SpudNut21
05-17-22, 22:00
So if you guys had to choose between Plainfield and HF, where would you go and with who?

I don't want FS but L1 is a must, possibly L2 depending on the price.

Again TIA! Will be sure to report my dream.H&F has pretty decent talent. Most will L1-L3/ FS. The are under same management as Sun E.

JValdez2021
05-18-22, 02:57
200 an hour is too high for a legit massage. I'd consider trying the place for 100 if the girl is hot and the massage was good. I don't always need extras. Admittedly, I'd long game into trying to get them as well.I as well thought this was high but thought there would be more included. I was wrong!! Expensive price to pay for a lesson.

WassUpMane
06-19-22, 11:17
There are these two spots just outside Plainfield downtown, one is at the corner of W 143 rs St and Wallin Dr.

The H & F Spa is by 135th and Rt. 30.

Anyone have any experience at either of these locations.

HumpDay27
06-22-22, 15:24
There are these two spots just outside Plainfield downtown, one is at the corner of W 143 rs St and Wallin Dr.

The H & F Spa is by 135th and Rt. 30.

Anyone have any experience at either of these locations.Of the two H and F is a far better choice. Decent looking and have gotten L2.

MongerAlways
07-06-22, 21:09
TOFTT and dreamed of luna azul twice, no menu offered.

Anyone have any luck?

LowRider78
07-15-22, 16:02
Posted about this spot in another thread but saw there was some comments here. Thinking about making a trip here next week and wanted to get some intel.

1.) saw there is an shower option on RM. Is this a TS or a stand up shower for afterwards?

2.) is L1-L3 offered and what's general pricing?

3.) how are the girls age / appearance / quality?

4.) if a TS is here is that included in the time slot or is the TS additional time?

Any other insights?

HumpDay27
07-15-22, 22:27
Posted about this spot in another thread but saw there was some comments here. Thinking about making a trip here next week and wanted to get some intel.

1.) saw there is an shower option on RM. Is this a TS or a stand up shower for afterwards?

4.) if a TS is here is that included in the time slot or is the TS additional time?

Any other insights?It's a shower in the back that is just for you. They don't have a TS.

Best is L2.

Decent looking women but all about the money with them. $65 door fee and if you give them more they try to keep it.

BrightHorizon
07-16-22, 09:35

Any other insights?1. Not table shower only stand up and you shower yourself.

2. Hit or miss all offered inflated pricing try to stick to normal rates.

3. Seen all types younger looking to older, skinny to thicker. Quality lack luster.

4. Shower included in time but your doing it yourself why bother just shower before you go.

DMichaels69
07-16-22, 11:22
I wrote this place off a long time ago for the exact same reasons.

It's a shower in the back that is just for you. They don't have a TS.

Best is L2.

Decent looking women but all about the money with them. $65 door fee and if you give them more they try to keep it.

1. Not table shower only stand up and you shower yourself.

2. Hit or miss all offered inflated pricing try to stick to normal rates.

3. Seen all types younger looking to older, skinny to thicker. Quality lack luster.

4. Shower included in time but your doing it yourself why bother just shower before you go.

LayBack
07-21-22, 14:52
Do anyone know of AMP with truck parking up around globe 4 rail yard or around Joliet.

BrightHorizon
07-23-22, 05:17
Had some extra mulah. Decided to hitup Sun. Glad I did. Found Yoyo started again. Still looking banging.

Table shower as usual sauna was broke. Told her I would have skipped it anyway to hot.

She only massaged with no oil kind of a bummer but that's okay. She made up for it sucking my schlong and boy was it good. Quick hop to cg, mish, doggie and I was in heaven. Treat her right peeps and stay safe.

TrashCan8
07-23-22, 10:45
Had some extra mulah. Decided to hitup Sun. Glad I did. Found Yoyo started again. Still looking banging.

Table shower as usual sauna was broke. Told her I would have skipped it anyway to hot.

She only massaged with no oil kind of a bummer but that's okay. She made up for it sucking my schlong and boy was it good. Quick hop to cg, mish, doggie and I was in heaven. Treat her right peeps and stay safe.What's the rates there for FS? Is it only one girl or do all of them offer? There's another sun in NWI that is also FS, wonder if it's the same owners.

BrightHorizon
07-24-22, 11:22
What's the rates there for FS? Is it only one girl or do all of them offer? There's another sun in NWI that is also FS, wonder if it's the same owners.I've seen other girls there but not sure how many daily. I don't ask. I've always paid same FS everywhere. But I've heard some inflate prices. Maybe depends on who you are.

Read my previous posts and youll find what normal rates I pay. Stay safe peeps.

HumpDay27
07-25-22, 14:30

She only massaged with no oil kind of a bummer but that's okay. She made up for it sucking my schlong and boy was it good. Quick hop to cg, mish, doggie and I was in heaven. Treat her right peeps and stay safe.Is this the one on Eola?

WassUpMane
08-15-22, 13:23
Is this the one on Eola?I believe this is in Morris.

Saw Coco during my visit. I would not repeat. A lackluster massage just straight business.

NJohnston
10-06-22, 16:31
Just had an appointment there and sad to report totally legit. Not only that but there is no chance at anything extra. Good massage but that is all. Pricey as well. Therapists are pretty hot but they make it known that there are no extras and if you even hint at it you will be booted. Just an FYI. I was fairly certain that was the case going in, but I thought it was worth a try. Oh well, on to the next rejection.

James F
10-07-22, 16:05
I've seen other girls there but not sure how many daily. I don't ask. I've always paid same FS everywhere. But I've heard some inflate prices. Maybe depends on who you are.

Read my previous posts and youll find what normal rates I pay. Stay safe peeps.I started frequenting AMPs in 96 and most charged $200 for FS, here we are 26 years later and most still charge $200. When somebody wants more than that I almost always pay. What stays the same price for 26 years?

Thrillseeker2
10-12-22, 16:51
Just had an appointment there and sad to report totally legit. Not only that but there is no chance at anything extra. Good massage but that is all. Pricey as well. Therapists are pretty hot but they make it known that there are no extras and if you even hint at it you will be booted. Just an FYI. I was fairly certain that was the case going in, but I thought it was worth a try. Oh well, on to the next rejection.If they're a legit place then why do they choose to promote their business with these pictures? Just to sucker us mongers into coming in then getting mad at us for hoping for extras? Help me understand.

NJohnston
10-12-22, 17:42
If they're a legit place then why do they choose to promote their business with these pictures? Just to sucker us mongers into coming in then getting mad at us for hoping for extras? Help me understand.One of the reasons I tried it out. I thought maybe there was something to it. I am no newbie. I can usually work my way into something if it is available. I wasn't aggressive at all and didn't sense any extra but was told before I could even attempt it if I wanted to that they are constantly telling guys no and kicking them out. I thought about maybe trying another MT. I did see two others there when I was leaving and they were definitely lookers. Every one of them was in scrubs though. That's usually a bad sign.

Northside
10-14-22, 11:09
Has anyone ever gotten more than an overpriced Handy at Lily Massage in Joliet?

https://goo.gl/maps/AYvoxqVkxgc8XdE79

Thrillseeker2
10-14-22, 18:26

https://goo.gl/maps/AYvoxqVkxgc8XdE79It's been a few years but no, HJ only. I don't remember it being overpriced, but like I said, it was a few years ago.

Amotes
10-18-22, 10:59

https://goo.gl/maps/AYvoxqVkxgc8XdE79I was there about a month ago. Massage was good Not rushed and I did get HJ at the end. . 60 to house. 60 tip. I'm from the area so I would repeat.

BoxerBoy
10-22-22, 12:51

https://goo.gl/maps/AYvoxqVkxgc8XdE792 yrs ago, I frequented there quite a few times (was in the area for work). Guessing business was way down due to pandemic, but the 20 something MT got more playful each visit. Never tried for FS, but that was the only place left for us to go.

Back in the area for work, went last week, that MT is long gone. This one was way older, and aggressively haggled at the flip for the most basic of services, to the point of just being mean. Finally ended with a 20 min jackhammer. Would be nice if she realized that being a little negotiable would have cut that time in half, if not more. I won't be finding out. But YMMV.

Da Doc
10-25-22, 08:10

She only massaged with no oil kind of a bummer but that's okay. She made up for it sucking my schlong and boy was it good. Quick hop to cg, mish, doggie and I was in heaven. Treat her right peeps and stay safe.Yoyo sux. I don't care how hot you are of your attitude sux and you try to get extra for basic FS then rush. Maybe she understands now.

DMichaels69
10-25-22, 09:49
8 years ago I walked out of here after the lady tried to break the hat with her teeth and I felt she was doing it on purpose. I had a handful of other visits in that time period and with the exception of one they all were no good.

Yoyo sux. I don't care how hot you are of your attitude sux and you try to get extra for basic FS then rush. Maybe she understands now.

BrightHorizon
10-26-22, 00:32
8 years ago I walked out of here after the lady tried to break the hat with her teeth and I felt she was doing it on purpose. I had a handful of other visits in that time period and with the exception of one they all were no good.Sorry to hear you guys had bad experiences. Just goes to show YMMV. I never seem to have those kind of experiences if I did I wouldn't go back.

Veioviz
11-11-22, 10:54
Yoyo sux. I don't care how hot you are of your attitude sux and you try to get extra for basic FS then rush. Maybe she understands now.I've had Yoyo more than a couple times over the past couple years (I think she's come back to Sun 3 x), and never had a bad experience. Spent one session just chatting for the first 30 min then had to rush to finish before we went overtime. Last time I saw her I got a BBBJ because "you just so nice". A lot of these girls are treated like WGs because, well, they are. But they're human too. You'll usually get much better service if you smile, say thank you, show appreciation, and are not a dick.

If you treat them like WGs, they'll act like one.

Da Doc
12-19-22, 07:14
I've had Yoyo more than a couple times over the past couple years (I think she's come back to Sun 3 x), and never had a bad experience. Spent one session just chatting for the first 30 min then had to rush to finish before we went overtime. Last time I saw her I got a BBBJ because "you just so nice". A lot of these girls are treated like WGs because, well, they are. But they're human too. You'll usually get much better service if you smile, say thank you, show appreciation, and are not a dick.

If you treat them like WGs, they'll act like one.Exactly so when they are rude to you for no reasonthat's why they get black listed. Bad service and bad attitude while I'm being a gentleman and you want a 200 tip for FS. Go fk yourself Yoyo. Try someone else.

Northside
12-24-22, 12:06
Tokyo Spa has been there forever. 100% legit as far as I know. Now, I see them advertising as New Asian Massage with suggestive ad's on Skip the games. I wonder if this has potential. Anyone else see this or try it out?

Northside
12-24-22, 14:49
Tokyo Spa has been there forever. 100% legit as far as I know. Now, I see them advertising as New Asian Massage with suggestive ad's on Skip the games. I wonder if this has potential. Anyone else see this or try it out?I tried Tokyo. The MT named Jessica was a mid 40's Thai. Average massage then on the flip L1 with light UTC feeling. No insertion. Nothing else was available. The cost was $ . 45 for a 1/2 hour and an $ . 8 tip. Total $1. 25. Crest Hill has busted others. Even though the Skip The Games ad's are suggestive, a reasonably good massage is all you're going to get.

Thrillseeker2
12-27-22, 19:40
Drove by H&F today and saw orange sticker on the door. The spa down the road was open for business.

TS2.

BoxerBoy
01-05-23, 14:46
Visiting area. Stopped by and only had time for hhr. Didn't get a name, but MT was probably late 30's, and super skinny. Went with soft rub and flipped myself after about 10 minutes. She was playful, and allowed OTC roaming, so I thought it was going to be an exciting visit. I was wrong. Wanted $$ for unclothed L1, but no touching in the sacred garden. Came down to $ for topless. I don't know if you guys actually pay that much around here, but I wasn't. She got me to finish line, then let go, with no follow through. Clean-X for clean up, then "OK, done". 20 min total. Now I know why I haven't seen much in reviews here, You all must already know to pass on by. She had already kept change from the c-note on arrival. So I dressed and left.

DMichaels69
01-05-23, 15:26
Sorry Joliet is a shit hole and there have been a few bad reports about this place so totally avoid.

Visiting area. Stopped by and only had time for hhr. Didn't get a name, but MT was probably late 30's, and super skinny. Went with soft rub and flipped myself after about 10 minutes. She was playful, and allowed OTC roaming, so I thought it was going to be an exciting visit. I was wrong. Wanted $$ for unclothed L1, but no touching in the sacred garden. Came down to $ for topless. I don't know if you guys actually pay that much around here, but I wasn't. She got me to finish line, then let go, with no follow through. Clean-X for clean up, then "OK, done". 20 min total. Now I know why I haven't seen much in reviews here, You all must already know to pass on by. She had already kept change from the c-note on arrival. So I dressed and left.

JumboIL
01-05-23, 22:44
Drove by H&F today and saw orange sticker on the door. The spa down the road was open for business.

TS2.H&F has been closed for a few months now. What's the other spa?

DMichaels69
01-06-23, 09:57
I think its called Plainfield massage. I stopped in a couple times, it was busy, and a 60 yr old unattractive lady answered the door.

H&F has been closed for a few months now. What's the other spa?

BadSanta73
01-08-23, 11:16
Anyone know the going rate for L3 at Sun? Been a few years since I've been there.

WassUpMane
01-12-23, 14:10
I was driving through Minooka saw this place hiding in a strip mall location.

Anyone have any insight or experience at this location.

JumboIL
01-12-23, 19:33

Anyone have any insight or experience at this location.I don't think this place has really ever gotten positive reviews if you try searching around.

Wenger
01-13-23, 12:24

Anyone have any insight or experience at this location.
I don't think this place has really ever gotten positive reviews if you try searching around.Last time I was there was over a year ago, and had a nice experience with a hot grandma. You can see my review below. I'm not in the area very much any more but when I was I found it to be hit or miss. I would usually try there if Sun was to busy, which happened on my last visit where I lucked out.

BoxerBoy
01-15-23, 17:27

Anyone have any insight or experience at this location.Just had a visit here. If you're into grannies, this is the place for you. Didn't get a name. She wanted super high tip, I laughed and laid out what I felt it would be worth, said that's all I have, and she begrudgingly said ok. Though the main event was underwhelming, the start up was worth the price of admission, and she plays it all safe. I'll be head-ing there again soon, but I have a thing for older women.

JumboIL
01-20-23, 14:19
Last time I was there was over a year ago, and had a nice experience with a hot grandma. You can see my review below. I'm not in the area very much any more but when I was I found it to be hit or miss. I would usually try there if Sun was to busy, which happened on my last visit where I lucked out.That's the general report for Washington Apple (grandmas working).

I like going to Sun in Morris because the staff is younger and the menu has more options.

WassUpMane
02-13-23, 14:55
Anyone recently been to Sun. What is current lineup any recommendations.

JDoe7134
03-07-23, 19:42
Anyone ever been to why&are in Crest hill / Joliet?

Ksterk
03-11-23, 06:56
Anyone ever been to why&are in Crest hill / Joliet?Once a few years ago. YMMV but, cute MT, zero personality, fair Massage, self service only.

Haven't repeated.

BrightHorizon
03-11-23, 14:45
Anyone recently been to Sun. What is current lineup any recommendations.Not sure of lineup hut tried a few times to schedule an hour and they must be doing good. Cause no openings for an hour.

NewGuyIll
03-17-23, 12:51
Stopped the other day. Drew CiCi. Fell asleep and dreamt She asked for her tip up front. I know some hate that. Knowing Sun I was pretty confident I would get treated well for the tip I provided- so agreed. TS was as expected. Plenty of teasing. CICi is probably early 30's. Nice firm body. Was wearing a mini dress with nothing underneath. Went to room. A little different here. No real massage right away. Mostly B2 B and sensual touch and kissing. Plenty of teasing and moaning. Then on the flip I learned she had excellent oral skills. Paid plenty of attention to all areas. No TUMA. But close. She then had me start standing MISh. Followed by Doggy to finish. She cleaned up and then gave me a pretty decent massage until time was up. I would repeat. Typical sun charges.

Ksterk
03-23-23, 07:42
Took a different Route home and saw this place. Searched the thread, and noting recent. Any info?

Thanks.

YuhColoy
03-31-23, 14:20
Took a different Route home and saw this place. Searched the thread, and noting recent. Any info?

Thanks.

The most you'll get or be offered is L1 on the flip.
I’ve had two different ladies and both gave great professional massages

BMan3408
04-11-23, 09:58
Playing golf at Mistwood Monday and came across a Super Spa in Lockport. Anyone have any intel on it? TIA.

H&F was my go to in that area.

Wenger
04-12-23, 08:07
Playing golf at Mistwood Monday and came across a Super Spa in Lockport. Anyone have any intel on it? TIA.

H&F was my go to in that area.If I remember correctly someone reported a while ago that it's a regular L1 spot.

BMan3408
04-13-23, 07:09
Last year I went to H&F but I guess it's closed. That was a great time all around.

If I remember correctly someone reported a while ago that it's a regular L1 spot.

BMan3408
04-13-23, 18:45
So between lily or super spa, which one is a better experience? Good massage with L1 is basically what I'm looking for but always up for upgrades!

TIA!

Last year I went to H&F but I guess it's closed. That was a great time all around.

Ksterk
04-19-23, 13:00
So between lily or super spa, which one is a better experience? Good massage with L1 is basically what I'm looking for but always up for upgrades!

TIA!Tried Super Spa a few weeks ago. Cute little MT Forget name. Good Massage / Good L1 / UTC Top YMV.

Will repeat Typical 60/40.

Boomin
04-20-23, 15:16
Just like Bman, H&F was my go to until they closed-up shop.

Unlike Bman, I am in West Plainfield, far away from lockport and looking for something close that offers L2/3.

-Plainfield Massage scares me (went in once, ugly granny, left).

-Sun on Eola was OK L1 but only L1, and reports have gotten worse.

-Rose in Montgomery was OK but only L1 (I didn't push too hard though) and talent was going downhill.

-Rose on Book. Exact same story.

1220 in Naperville has been great but the 40 min drive sucks.

Any recommendations?

ChezBone
04-21-23, 15:31
Tried Super Spa a few weeks ago. Cute little MT Forget name. Good Massage / Good L1 / UTC Top YMV.

Will repeat Typical 60/40.Lockport is closed for a week, remodeling. So the sign says.

YuhColoy
04-26-23, 15:09
If they're a legit place then why do they choose to promote their business with these pictures? Just to sucker us mongers into coming in then getting mad at us for hoping for extras? Help me understand.New Talent 3 girls working.

The lady that I was set up with offered L1 and L3 no L2.

And pricing is ridiculous / kinda HIGH.

Boomin
04-26-23, 22:53
New Talent 3 girls working.

The lady that I was set up with offered L1 and L3 no L2.

And pricing is ridiculous / kinda HIGH.This is the first I've ever heard of that place having extras. From their location near a preschool and reviews, they always looked super legit (aside from that one chick showing her bust in that ad).

How was it? Damage?

BrightHorizon
06-11-23, 09:38
Took a ride to Sun and mt yoyo. I've actually seen before. Its been awhile but she has great skills. CBJ, mish standing and on top, doggy.

Great time. She did mention next time 20 more than I'm usef to paying.

YuhColoy
06-12-23, 15:09
Took a ride to Sun and mt yoyo. I've actually seen before. Its been awhile but she has great skills. CBJ, mish standing and on top, doggy.

Great time. She did mention next time 20 more than I'm usef to paying.Older Ladies? Right?

Wenger
06-13-23, 07:46

Great time. She did mention next time 20 more than I'm usef to paying.

Older Ladies? Right?Depends on how you define older. It's been a while for me since I rarely get to that area any more but I remember Sun being younger and WaSpa a few miles down the road being the older, granny spa.

BrightHorizon
07-01-23, 07:02
Older Ladies? Right?Yes they used to have some young hotties. I wouldn't say they are grannies like I've seen at some other places.

I'm older so as long as they know what their doing I'm ok with it.

YuhColoy
07-03-23, 14:45
If they're a legit place then why do they choose to promote their business with these pictures? Just to sucker us mongers into coming in then getting mad at us for hoping for extras? Help me understand.This place is L1/ L2/ L3 for the right agreement. They all set their own? And they all don't offer full menu. It would be nice if they all come to some kind of agreement. But they are all over the place and for outrageous amounts.

First time I got L1 and L3. Second time was L1. Third time was L1/2/3.

All different ladies and probably not worth repeating.

NJohnston
07-05-23, 18:07
This place is L1/ L2/ L3 for the right agreement. They all set their own? And they all don't offer full menu. It would be nice if they all come to some kind of agreement. But they are all over the place and for outrageous amounts.

First time I got L1 and L3. Second time was L1. Third time was L1/2/3.

All different ladies and probably not worth repeating.Yeah. First time I was told nothing and don't even try. After that I have had every different one offer L1 and one offered L3 no L2. One of them for sure has GPS because she wanted 1.3 for an L1. I totally agree they need to make up their minds and sync up. The variety is enjoyable and I have never had a bad massage there, but come on. Way to much for L1.

JolieThornDog
07-09-23, 15:22
Anybody been lately? Been a while for me and hit and miss. Is it worth it?

BigJohn314
07-10-23, 19:39
Ruby in Crest Hill vs Q spa in Woodridge? I'd be happy with L1 or 2. Big boobs are a plus. Any advice for a travelling monger? Any others nearby I should add to my short list?

BigJohn314
07-11-23, 05:59
Gave it a shot. No joy. Couple of grannies working. Did get a decent massage. Walk on back with L1 offered. Bless her little jack hammer handed heart. Didn't catch name. Sure would appreciate any solid Intel. Pm if preferred. I know some areas don't like to publicly announce the sweet spots.

BabyCheech
07-11-23, 22:28
Ruby in Crest Hill vs Q spa in Woodridge? I'd be happy with L1 or 2. Big boobs are a plus. Any advice for a travelling monger? Any others nearby I should add to my short list?Q Spa has not changed. Mediocre massage & SS w / slight help on the flip. I tipped shy of what's customary & won't return. The ads for Q are clearly BS.

Magnum46
07-12-23, 22:49
I haven't been since my last train wreck of an experience a few years back. I read somewhere that they are under new management and thinking about giving it another shot. Was wondering if anyone had been lately and what the talent was like. PM ok if you don't want to post. I'll definitely return the favor by way of review. It's been a while. Thanks in advance.

JDoe7134
08-04-23, 18:00
Anyone know what's going on with them? Google says they're closed.

JDoe7134
08-04-23, 18:15
Anyone know what's going on. Google says their hours are just closed.

BadSanta73
08-05-23, 17:22
I haven't been since my last train wreck of an experience a few years back. I read somewhere that they are under new management and thinking about giving it another shot. Was wondering if anyone had been lately and what the talent was like. PM ok if you don't want to post. I'll definitely return the favor by way of review. It's been a while. Thanks in advance.Some dude I met at the bar told me this: He's been here several times recently. Talent changes often but is always at least a 7/10, usually an 8 or 9, and a 10 that left a few weeks ago. Massages are a bit short, emphasis seems to be on the main event, and therapists seem to be enthusiastic about it.

Non-haggle price is 2. 8 including house fee. You can negotiate down to 2. 4, but he feels it isn't worth haggling as it kinda kills the vibe. Hope this helps.

NJohnston
08-08-23, 12:32
Anyone know what's going on. Google says their hours are just closed.I have been there many times. Drove by today and it is definitely closed but I didn't see anything on the door or windows about why.

CakeLover13
08-10-23, 07:24
Hey well that's a bummer, was planning on going down there soon,its a very long drive for me to get to. I really wanted to see that one very hot looking chick (white top, nice looking boobs) the one that is in a lot of the pics, off google. I wish I knew her name and if she ends up somewhere else near by, would love to see her. Thanks.

I have been there many times. Drove by today and it is definitely closed but I didn't see anything on the door or windows about why..

NJohnston
08-10-23, 11:25
Hey well that's a bummer, was planning on going down there soon,its a very long drive for me to get to. I really wanted to see that one very hot looking chick (white top, nice looking boobs) the one that is in a lot of the pics, off google. I wish I knew her name and if she ends up somewhere else near by, would love to see her. Thanks.Her name is Claudia. Super playful but never got fully topless. She did give a very fun and solid L1. However they all charged too much for just an L1 there IMO.

CakeLover13
08-11-23, 08:07
Hey thanks for the info, now I just need to see where she ends up, or is Luna closed for good? Hope not.

Her name is Claudia. Super playful but never got fully topless. She did give a very fun and solid L1. However they all charged too much for just an L1 there IMO..

NJohnston
08-11-23, 08:11
Hey thanks for the info, now I just need to see where she ends up, or is Luna closed for good? Hope not.Not sure but I was going to see if the answered any texts today. I will let you know for sure. That's how I always scheduled was a text message.

CakeLover13
08-12-23, 08:27
Hey thanks, alright let me know, dm if you prefer. I might go down that way on Monday. Be well

Not sure but I was going to see if the answered any texts today. I will let you know for sure. That's how I always scheduled was a text message..

JValdez2021
08-15-23, 08:52
Not sure but I was going to see if the answered any texts today. I will let you know for sure. That's how I always scheduled was a text message.Good morning my fellow Mongers.

I visited this place once and had no luck past a regular massage. After seeing the posts decided to give it another try, to my surprise it has an orange notice on the door. It stated the town closed the place down because they did not have a license. I must have missed out on some good action!!

Stay safe!!

NJohnston
08-15-23, 09:27
Good morning my fellow Mongers.

I visited this place once and had no luck past a regular massage. After seeing the posts decided to give it another try, to my surprise it has an orange notice on the door. It stated the town closed the place down because they did not have a license. I must have missed out on some good action!!

Stay safe!!I wonder when they put that sticker on. I went by right after I heard it might be closed and didn't see anything out of the ordinary except that it was definitely closed. Too bad. The massage was always good. Action could be had for sure. A bit overpriced but it was safe, always clean and the girls always look really good.

CakeLover13
08-16-23, 05:58
Aww damn now that's a bummer it closed down, but I'm glad I didn't make the long trip down there to find out.

Good morning my fellow Mongers.

Stay safe!!.

NJohnston
08-23-23, 17:35
Aww damn now that's a bummer it closed down, but I'm glad I didn't make the long trip down there to find out..Looks like they are back in business. Not sure what that means. I may go there Friday, but now I wonder why they shut down only to reopen. I guess it could be a license issue.

CakeLover13
08-24-23, 05:55
Hey thanks for the intel I might have to pack a lunch and make the road trip down there. Yes I read somewhere here they closed because of a license issue. Let me or us know if you go, the intel LOL.

Looks like they are back in business. Not sure what that means. I may go there Friday, but now I wonder why they shut down only to reopen. I guess it could be a license issue..

Imwithstupid
08-24-23, 23:14
Been a while but sliding back into it after a break. Swung by Sun tonite. MMS greeted me at the door. Usual getting led to the room. While door was open saw one provider, dark hair, curvy, didn't get HER name, but mamasan says "I get girl" A few minutes after I got undressed in walks a stunner the likes I've not seen in years. Gave her a hello hug, asked her name, she said "Gigi". Blond, slim, maybe a young looking forty if that. Natural Bs. Good English. Off to the TS, then the sauna, then the room. Decent if less then thorough massage with hot towels draped over me. Yanks the towels back. Continues the massage with light caressing. And kissing my ear THEN her dress comes down and I can check out the Bs in the mirror as she bruches my ass with her nipps. She asked in a whisper what I wanted and I apologized for being ill prepared. She was okay with it though. Had me flip over. Holy crap is she beautiful. Slid the hat on with her lips, climbed on and rode me for a few minutes until I told her to get on her back. We rolled around in a couple of different positions for a good twenty minutes. Snizz was snug, even more so the three or four times she clenched on Stupid. Asked if she was coming. Her eyes were shut and her head was back and she nodded and squeaked "yes". Pounded her in mish for a good eight or nine minutes on the side of the bed until my legs got tired. Got back on the bed and she finished me off with a CBJ into the bag. She said she's been there three days. From LA. And will be there another month.

She more than makes up for the disappointing sessions over the recent years that sort of drove me away from this stuff.

CakeLover13
09-01-23, 07:29
Uhhh are they open? They werent a few days ago when I drove by in the middle of the afternoon. Is there some kind of secret # or code to reach them? I called and it went right to voice mail, and no reply.

Looks like they are back in business. Not sure what that means. I may go there Friday, but now I wonder why they shut down only to reopen. I guess it could be a license issue..

JValdez2021
09-01-23, 07:38
Uhhh are they open? They werent a few days ago when I drove by in the middle of the afternoon. Is there some kind of secret # or code to reach them? I called and it went right to voice mail, and no reply.

.I as well passed by; it was on Wednesday. Still had the orange sticker on the door. I as well called and the voice mail was full.

If there is another number please pm me.

Thankx.

NJohnston
09-04-23, 12:27
I as well passed by; it was on Wednesday. Still had the orange sticker on the door. I as well called and the voice mail was full.

If there is another number please pm me..I was told they were open but I didn't end up trying to go there. So not sure. Sounds like maybe they aren't. I have a friend who works right by there and she said when she drove by it was back open. So who knows. Would be a shame if it isn't. Was always a good time and not an ugly girl in the bunch. Tried a place on 59 called Red Sun Spa and was strictly legit. Was only my first visit and sometimes they do that before they sort of vet you out and make sure you are ok with it. I may try a second time to see.

Northside
09-04-23, 14:56
I saw this on Skipthegames. On US 6 just East of Briggs St on the North side of the road. So, I tried. I got "Stacy" medium tall Chinese lady and selected a 1/2 hour for $ . 45. Mediocre massage the flip after 10 minutes. She wanted $2. 0 tip for L3. Nope. I had $2. 0 total and already gave her $ . 45. So finally she agreed to a BBBJ and Daty for the balance.

Well, after I gave the money up, no DATY. And the L2 was mostly a handy. Totally uninspired.

I doubt I'll go back. Unless I get a different girl, and a better result.

CakeLover13
09-06-23, 07:48
Ok. Well;, if you can confirm its open again some day I'd love to know. Its a really long drive for me, and I'm only in that area sparingly. , but I'd love to try that place out. Thanks.

I was told they were open but I didn't end up trying to go there. So not sure. Sounds like maybe they aren't. I have a friend who works right by there and she said when she drove by it was back open. So who knows. Would be a shame if it isn't. Was always a good time and not an ugly girl in the bunch. Tried a place on 59 called Red Sun Spa and was strictly legit. Was only my first visit and sometimes they do that before they sort of vet you out and make sure you are ok with it. I may try a second time to see..

TooFull
09-06-23, 15:01
I was told they were open but I didn't end up trying to go there. So not sure. Sounds like maybe they aren't. I have a friend who works right by there and she said when she drove by it was back open. So who knows. Would be a shame if it isn't. Was always a good time and not an ugly girl in the bunch. Tried a place on 59 called Red Sun Spa and was strictly legit. Was only my first visit and sometimes they do that before they sort of vet you out and make sure you are ok with it. I may try a second time to see.I'm pretty sure that place on Rt 59 is completely legit. I had an awkward encounter there when I tried to be slightly undraped. It's family owned. They live nearby, I think.

It used to be a former Heavenly Massage. It's a pretty good legit place, though. Their steam shower afterwards is wonderful.

NJohnston
09-12-23, 08:50
I'm pretty sure that place on Rt 59 is completely legit. I had an awkward encounter there when I tried to be slightly undraped. It's family owned. They live nearby, I think.

It used to be a former Heavenly Massage. It's a pretty good legit place, though. Their steam shower afterwards is wonderful.It felt fully legit and I didn't try anything. The massage was really good for sure. I had no idea they had a steam shower. I never went to it when it was Heavenly because I know those places are legit unless you luck into a rogue MT. It is within walking distance of my house so if I am looking for a good massage and that's all, it is a solid go to.

ThighSpreader
10-07-23, 09:42
Had a layover in Joliet so I decided to go to Sun in Morris, been there many times before. Mamasan took me to a room, took my money and there I sat for 12 minutes, finally mamasan took me to the shower, what a disappointment. Then she put me in the sauna for a long time until I broke out in a sweat. Back to the room and another wait. Then in comes this beautiful MT named Kim and I was relieved I thought. She had golden pussy syndrome. L1, L2, L3 were $,$$,$$$. Told her too much and she wouldn't budge so I said just massage. The massage was horrible but then she got naked and rubbed her hair and tits on my back and the other head said pay the *****. Negotiated down some. When she went to put on the cover, she stretched it and it slipped and hit my right nut, ouch. Then as she went to pick it up, her nails gouged my sack until it started to bleed. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up until I stopped bleeding. Want to DATY, but she said she has never done that. I don't know a female over 18 that won't jump at the chance. Battle scared and torn, I got dressed and left. On the way out I saw Yoyo and Mamasan said they had 3 girls. DON'T get Kim, no matter how good looking she is.

Terrapin911
10-08-23, 01:25
Had a layover in Joliet so I decided to go to Sun in Morris, been there many times before. Mamasan took me to a room, took my money and there I sat for 12 minutes, finally mamasan took me to the shower, what a disappointment. Then she put me in the sauna for a long time until I broke out in a sweat. Back to the room and another wait. Then in comes this beautiful MT named Kim and I was relieved I thought. She had golden pussy syndrome. L1, L2, L3 were $,$$,$$$. Told her too much and she wouldn't budge so I said just massage. The massage was horrible but then she got naked and rubbed her hair and tits on my back and the other head said pay the *****. Negotiated down some. When she went to put on the cover, she stretched it and it slipped and hit my right nut, ouch. Then as she went to pick it up, her nails gouged my sack until it started to bleed. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up until I stopped bleeding. Want to DATY, but she said she has never done that. I don't know a female over 18 that won't jump at the chance. Battle scared and torn, I got dressed and left. On the way out I saw Yoyo and Mamasan said they had 3 girls. DON'T get Kim, no matter how good looking she is.That place is a waste of time\money. Twice was enough to realize your money will get you so much better almost anywhere else. Do they still ask you to sign in on the guest list? Or was that a Covid only thing.

TP.

DMichaels69
10-08-23, 11:08
10 yrs ago some biotch was doing CBJ all teeth like she wanted to break the hat and hurt me. I left and never went back and never will.

That place is a waste of time\money. Twice was enough to realize your money will get you so much better almost anywhere else. Do they still ask you to sign in on the guest list? Or was that a Covid only thing.

TP.

Northside
10-08-23, 20:49
I'm surprised we have not heard about the harmony spa on route 6 just west of Briggs Street on the north side. You can get l1 l2 or l3 there. And on this form it's just crickets. I had no too that was uninspired but I'm thinking there are different girls now.

DMichaels69
10-09-23, 08:21
Your last report of it was terrible and there were a couple other older reports that sucked too. Its way to much of a hike for me too.

There are a ton of spa's in the naperville / aurora area and you see very very few reports in that section and when you do its pretty much the same mongers.

I'm surprised we have not heard about the harmony spa on route 6 just west of Briggs Street on the north side. You can get l1 l2 or l3 there. And on this form it's just crickets. I had no too that was uninspired but I'm thinking there are different girls now.

MShah2333
10-09-23, 18:46
I'm surprised we have not heard about the harmony spa on route 6 just west of Briggs Street on the north side. You can get l1 l2 or l3 there. And on this form it's just crickets. I had no too that was uninspired but I'm thinking there are different girls now.Only ever had L1 there. Not the best.

JolieThornDog
10-09-23, 20:57
I'm surprised we have not heard about the harmony spa on route 6 just west of Briggs Street on the north side. You can get l1 l2 or l3 there. And on this form it's just crickets. I had no too that was uninspired but I'm thinking there are different girls now.Went the first time, young SMOKING HOT Japanese masseuse, next 5 times older women who were overpriced. Are they young or old these days.

ThickNShort
11-02-23, 09:30
I'm surprised we have not heard about the harmony spa on route 6 just west of Briggs Street on the north side. You can get l1 l2 or l3 there. And on this form it's just crickets. I had no too that was uninspired but I'm thinking there are different girls now.Do not waste your money! The worst experience ever.

BoxerBoy
11-30-23, 10:23
Had a break at work so decided to try it out. Only had time for hhr. Didn't get MT's name cause there wasn't a lot of talking. Pretty sure L1 is the only option here, but there was a lot of playfulness and mutual touching. Finished with massage of legs and feet. That alone would have been worth price of admission. I'll be back soon.

BrightHorizon
12-30-23, 14:01
Well had a different appointment at AC but was cancelled so had to get my fix elsewhere. Mt was Jenny 37 Korean from NY. Said only there for another week. She has huge naturals.

Normal routine table shower, sauna, some massage on flip sat up on table and she CBJ on her knees. Returned favor with daty. Fucked in mish, doggy, fia and both her ass and pussy clenched. When that happened OMG after a while blew in bag after hearing her beg me to cum.

Some small chit chat and she kept telling me I'm strong. LOL told her not the first time I've heard that. Told her I just love sex.

JDoe7134
12-31-23, 11:07
Google still shows temporarily closed, and no one answers the phone. Are they gone for good? Does anyone know the story?

GeilePapa21
01-01-24, 15:06
Google still shows temporarily closed, and no one answers the phone. Are they gone for good? Does anyone know the story?There hasn't been a good massage place in Joliet for ages, what's Luna?

NJohnston
01-02-24, 12:08
Google still shows temporarily closed, and no one answers the phone. Are they gone for good? Does anyone know the story?Luna was pretty good place. Fun and the girls were all attractive. A little pricey but I always had fun with a decent enough finish. From what I heard they were doing skin care stuff like facials and what not and were not licensed for it. Not sure if that is true, but I do know they were doing skin care on top of the massages. There were no reports of a bust or anything like that. I was hoping it would come back, but so far nothing. I had contact info for one of the MTs and my guess is it was a burner because now it goes nowhere but I used it plenty before. On top of the girls all being quite hot, the massage was always solid. Haven't found anyplace local that was as fun and none AMP.

ThighSpreader
01-08-24, 22:56
Ran out of hours driving my semi so I decided to stop at Morris. Needed a massage especially my neck so I went to Sun even though I have been warned, but it is easy to park my truck. Mamasan greeted me at the door, no temp or mask required. Ask for a former favorite but mamasan said no you want new girl. Got Mickey, slim and beautiful, about mid 30's. Great shower, everything washed well. Massage was great, but only rubbed quickly once and then moved on. Flip $$, soft body, soft medium tits, and also virgin feeling pussy. No DATY, FIV, or sucking her tits. Great time except she kept wanting me to finish in 2-3 minutes. I am 78 and it takes me 2-3 minutes to get started. She made an hour seem like 30 minutes and time was up. No complaint except she wanted me to finish quickly and I wanted to enjoy to the fullest.

CakeLover13
01-10-24, 09:04
Hey that's too bad, I never got to go there before it closed, always wanted to. I passed by there a few times while working in the area, but never went. I sure wish I did, always wanted to see that hot one, that was in most of the pics, with the nice looking tits (white top pic). I sure wish I found her somewhere, I'd drive an hour or more to see her that's for sure. Let me know if you ever find her again. LOL.

Luna was pretty good place. Fun and the girls were all attractive. A little pricey but I always had fun with a decent enough finish. From what I heard they were doing skin care stuff like facials and what not and were not licensed for it. Not sure if that is true, but I do know they were doing skin care on top of the massages. There were no reports of a bust or anything like that. I was hoping it would come back, but so far nothing. I had contact info for one of the MTs and my guess is it was a burner because now it goes nowhere but I used it plenty before. On top of the girls all being quite hot, the massage was always solid. Haven't found anyplace local that was as fun and none AMP.

NJohnston
01-11-24, 18:56
She was a lot of fun. Had her twice. Super playful but way more of a tease with nothing beyond L1. And she was just as hot in person as her pics. I want to say she went by Chloe, I believe. If I come across her again for sure I will share. That place was a solid. Still have yet to find another place like it. Rare to find a place like that, that isn't an AMP.

Hey that's too bad, I never got to go there before it closed, always wanted to. I passed by there a few times while working in the area, but never went. I sure wish I did, always wanted to see that hot one, that was in most of the pics, with the nice looking tits (white top pic). I sure wish I found her somewhere, I'd drive an hour or more to see her that's for sure. Let me know if you ever find her again. LOL.

CakeLover13
01-14-24, 10:51
Hey thanks a lot, and yes please do share if you ever find her. , the other site (RM) had reviews for a Claudia and a Rachel, that's all the names I saw there. . I'm fine with a good L1 only, if the massage and mood is good. I'll let you know if I ever find her as well.

She was a lot of fun. Had her twice. Super playful but way more of a tease with nothing beyond L1. And she was just as hot in person as her pics. I want to say she went by Chloe, I believe. If I come across her again for sure I will share. That place was a solid. Still have yet to find another place like it. Rare to find a place like that, that isn't an AMP..