PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

DMichaels69
08-13-16, 10:43
I was going to say sounds like Candy. I met her when she first started there and she was very nice. Its to bad that changed.

Sorry, Morrisman, but The French Quarter has been reviewed many times on here as a ripoff. The one you had sounds like Candy, who is notorious for her assembly line approach and shorting of time. In other words, she's a thief. Also in other words, stay away and never go back, as I have chosen to do.

E6671
08-13-16, 12:44
By the same token, a good legit massage should merit a tip. Something. $10-$20. Today, my friend gave a guy a good massage. Full hour. No extras. So no tip. Now that's just not right. Bob.I always tip 20 if the massage was good even if no extras. My opinion is 20 tip for an hour massage is fair. Especially if the MT is not getting any of the door fee which could be the case many times. It really ticks me off to read how many S#$t heads leave 0 tip because they did not get a handy or more. They give mongering a bad name.

DMichaels69
08-13-16, 17:21
I too don't get into a debate about the tip I give. One time a girl said "no good, to small" and my response was, "yes it was no good". I started walking out the door and she was mumbling something in Chinese.

Went there recently, hoping against hope things had changed. Two very attractive masseuses were on duty. The place is spotless. Fine massage. Plenty of brushing and teasing, but no follow through other than an offer of oil. Sorry, but masturbating in a strip mall is not what I went to PC for. So I left her a $20 tip for the massage, and got the whiny equivalent of "That's all? Looked her straight in the eye, with no expression on my face, said not a word, and left. I will never return. Never.

Ksterk
08-18-16, 08:24
New report.

http://patch.com/illinois/channahon-minooka/minookas-key-players-address-sex-trafficking-local-massage-businesses?utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=police%20%26%20fire&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=article-topstories

Viriato
08-19-16, 07:09
The MILF that we both like to see, is a very clean person but one time I got a massage from her after lunch and her breath could have stripped the chrome off of a Cadillac's bumper. I have no idea what in the hell they eat but it certainly isn't the regular Chinese food that we get from the local restaurants. When I go to the AMP's I usually try to have a tin of Altoids on me and I pop one in front of them, then I tell them it is candy and I offer them one. Nothing worse than playing with some nice boobs and having your eye's start watering from the dragons great being blown in your face. SaintChuck.Bad breath is a big turn off for me. I really don't do AMPs all that much but it seems to be pretty common, and I do think it's something the masseuses are eating. Not sure what though. I never get that probably with Latinas or Euros, and I have a couple Latinas who I get GFE with (though I do keep the altoids handy, for myself as much as the providers). If it makes you feel any better, I've been told by Asian friends that whites (and white foods) smell bad too so it probably has something to do with what you're raised with. Either way, I tend to stick to my regular Latinas and Euros.

Imwithstupid
08-20-16, 23:56
New report.

http://patch.com/illinois/channahon-minooka/minookas-key-players-address-sex-trafficking-local-massage-businesses?utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=police%20%26%20fire&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=article-topstoriesIt's an election year and there's nothin' like the opportunity to get a politicians name in the paper by "protecting" us from hooorz.

Ksterk
08-21-16, 09:40
It's an election year and there's nothin' like the opportunity to get a politicians name in the paper by "protecting" us from hooorz.Was in that area Sat afternoon, Lights were out & the Sign was not lit.

DMichaels69
08-21-16, 09:58
Moon Spa has been closed for a while if that's the one you are referring to. I was at Washington Spa a couple weeks ago.

Was in that area Sat afternoon, Lights were out & the Sign was not lit.

Wenger
08-28-16, 10:33
Was on a long car trip and needed a break so stopped at Washington and Mickey was up. Much worse massage then I have normally received there, shorted on time, didn't take direction very well and wanted more than the standard tip for what she offered, which wasn't much although she promised more available next time. Wouldn't recommend.

-w.

DMichaels69
08-29-16, 08:47
A couple years ago I saw her there and she gave a pretty decent massage but she was not friendly and not good looking. I opted out of any extras that day. Don't recommend.

Was on a long car trip and needed a break so stopped at Washington and Mickey was up. Much worse massage then I have normally received there, shorted on time, didn't take direction very well and wanted more than the standard tip for what she offered, which wasn't much although she promised more available next time. Wouldn't recommend.

-w.

JolietMike1969
09-15-16, 09:41
If anyone remembers the only fun one from PC she is working at Z spa on 30.

WhiteRookDown
09-15-16, 11:30
If anyone remembers the only fun one from PC she is working at Z spa on 30.I tried Z Spa and it was absolutely legit. I had Sofia, and she went total "clock watcher" on me, telling me when I had 10 and 5 minutes left. I have a feeling massage parlors in upscale Plainfield are going to be a tough place to find total relaxation. Or a tough crack to nut.

JolietMike1969
09-15-16, 15:18
I tried Z Spa and it was absolutely legit. I had Sofia, and she went total "clock watcher" on me, telling me when I had 10 and 5 minutes left. I have a feeling massage parlors in upscale Plainfield are going to be a tough place to find total relaxation. Or a tough crack to nut.I knew this was a legit place but when I saw Judy in front of the building yesterday I got excited as she had provided some good times before. Went this afternoon to say hello and she told me no extras anymore. I said thanks for the heads up and have a good life. She said no massage? I said no extras. No massage. This area is so dead I can't believe they can pay rent.

WhiteRookDown
09-30-16, 11:20
Made a visit to see if my last experience was an aberration. I had Mia, and she was the usual Mia, but without the godawful food breath from my last visit. However, the place reeked, and I mean an overpowering smell, of heavily spiced / seasoned Chinese food. I had to shower and change shirts on my return home. Seriously. And the food smell was not the kind that you can become noseblind to either. I noticed it the whole time I was there, and it really detracted from the visit. Mia was her usual fine self, but until they start running the place as a US business and present a clean, fresh atmosphere, I won't be going back.

Poogee
10-02-16, 20:37
I just came back from Q, I had gotten a legit massage. I'm going to repeat due to the great massage the masseuse provided but will update if anything changes.

Curious if anyone been in Q at Woodridge lately.

Ztar7
10-11-16, 00:00
I always tip 20 if the massage was good even if no extras. My opinion is 20 tip for an hour massage is fair. Especially if the MT is not getting any of the door fee which could be the case many times. It really ticks me off to read how many S#$t heads leave 0 tip because they did not get a handy or more. They give mongering a bad name.I've been astonished and equally disgusted after hearing how often people leave no tip because they did not get a finish. It's pretty fucked up.

I've always had the stance that there is nothing wrong with an MT doing a standard finish. FS is a bit unethical in my opinion, but in the end, in my mind it's all the MT's choice. But this choice should simply be for the ones who wish to earn extra money, it should not mean for the ones who don't want to do it, that they will be treated like shit and make no money. In the end, they are still providing you with the massage service, if you choose one that doesn't do good you should still tip, albeit maybe not as much.

Your forcing the legit women out of the business, and whole this may seem logical, they are also the same women who allow your preferred MT's to stay employed. If all MTS did this, LEO would have shut them all down a long time ago.

Just my opinion. I've found the people on here to be generally good guys even when given bad service.

DMichaels69
10-11-16, 09:26
The massage and attitude needs to be a sh1 t show for me to leave no tip. This has happened 4 times where they got nothing and it was because of horrible and rude attitude.

I've been astonished and equally disgusted after hearing how often people leave no tip because they did not get a finish. It's pretty fucked up.

I've always had the stance that there is nothing wrong with an MT doing a standard finish. FS is a bit unethical in my opinion, but in the end, in my mind it's all the MT's choice. But this choice should simply be for the ones who wish to earn extra money, it should not mean for the ones who don't want to do it, that they will be treated like shit and make no money. In the end, they are still providing you with the massage service, if you choose one that doesn't do good you should still tip, albeit maybe not as much.

Your forcing the legit women out of the business, and whole this may seem logical, they are also the same women who allow your preferred MT's to stay employed. If all MTS did this, LEO would have shut them all down a long time ago.

Just my opinion. I've found the people on here to be generally good guys even when given bad service.

Avg Joe
10-11-16, 22:24
I always tip 20 if the massage was good even if no extras. My opinion is 20 tip for an hour massage is fair. Especially if the MT is not getting any of the door fee which could be the case many times. It really ticks me off to read how many S#$t heads leave 0 tip because they did not get a handy or more. They give mongering a bad name.If the massage was very good I will tip 40 for a full hour. There have been times when I have not tipped at all but that was for very bad service combined with a bad attitude several of which I have previously written about on here. A 1 hour medium to hard massage requires alot of work on the part of the girl. If she works that hard and has a pleasant attitude I feel 40 is appropriate even if there are no extras. At this point the massage and attitude are the more important to me than the extras. This is just what I do and it may not reflect the majority view.

AJ.

Avg Joe
10-11-16, 22:37
I've been astonished and equally disgusted after hearing how often people leave no tip because they did not get a finish. It's pretty fucked up.

Just my opinion. I've found the people on here to be generally good guys even when given bad service.You say "FS is a bit unethical" ?

Why? I don't understand.

Jadedone
10-12-16, 09:39
If the massage was very good I will tip 40 for a full hour. There have been times when I have not tipped at all but that was for very bad service combined with a bad attitude several of which I have previously written about on here. A 1 hour medium to hard massage requires alot of work on the part of the girl. If she works that hard and has a pleasant attitude I feel 40 is appropriate even if there are no extras. At this point the massage and attitude are the more important to me than the extras. This is just what I do and it may not reflect the majority view.

AJ.I will give an extra $5 or $10 if the girl has a good attitude. Extras or not. You can tell by the girls facial expression that you have just made their day. And the service is usually much better on repeat visits.

JolietBurbGuy
10-16-16, 17:00
If the massage was very good I will tip 40 for a full hour. There have been times when I have not tipped at all but that was for very bad service combined with a bad attitude several of which I have previously written about on here. A 1 hour medium to hard massage requires alot of work on the part of the girl. If she works that hard and has a pleasant attitude I feel 40 is appropriate even if there are no extras. At this point the massage and attitude are the more important to me than the extras. This is just what I do and it may not reflect the majority view.

AJ.Personally I go with. 2 for good massage, . 4 for HE.

Lafer101
11-20-16, 17:32
Visiting for the Thanksgiving. PC massage is near me and I've always wondered what they offer there. Has anyone been there with any luck? Thanks.

JolietBurbGuy
11-20-16, 20:43
Visiting for the Thanksgiving. PC massage is near me and I've always wondered what they offer there. Has anyone been there with any luck? Thanks.Unfortunately they are strictly legit there. Some girls will tease a bit and allow over clothes roaming but otherwise it's just a typically good massage.

Wenger
11-21-16, 09:55
Visiting for the Thanksgiving. PC massage is near me and I've always wondered what they offer there. Has anyone been there with any luck? Thanks.

Unfortunately they are strictly legit there. Some girls will tease a bit and allow over clothes roaming but otherwise it's just a typically good massage.Self service only, don't waste your time.

-w.

Ksterk
11-30-16, 17:03
Personally I go with. 2 for good massage, . 4 for HE.I the same on the Tips.

Do Me 2
12-02-16, 19:09
I always tip 20 if the massage was good even if no extras. My opinion is 20 tip for an hour massage is fair. Especially if the MT is not getting any of the door fee which could be the case many times. It really ticks me off to read how many S#$t heads leave 0 tip because they did not get a handy or more. They give mongering a bad name.If massage is decent, no HE, I always give them $20.

JolieThornDog
12-02-16, 20:26
If massage is decent, no HE, I always give them $20.I agree at least $20 for the massage My back is terrible and if it was a great massage will even go more even without extras. There are times I'm only looking for relieve for my back.

Oske1
12-15-16, 16:49
As others have said before, PC Massage is decent for the massage and teasing. Also my girl was attractive and probably low 30's high 20's. Other than that it doesn't seem like much more could be had.

Lafer101
12-23-16, 01:50
Where can I get some extras? Visiting again for the holidays. I'm usually away and I'm not sure about the scene here. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

SmileySam
12-23-16, 13:17
Where can I get some extras? Visiting again for the holidays. I'm usually away and I'm not sure about the scene here. Any info would be greatly appreciated.Try pic massage and report back.

Wenger
12-27-16, 07:30
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ruby-massage-grand-opening-tel-815-588-1888-15921-weber-rd-crest-hill-il-60403/41555267

I know the old place didn't offer anything but ss, unfortunately whatever name they're going by now is the same. TS is an extra 10, did get a nice massage from Yaya though, late 30's spinner in a short skirt (unfortunately with shorts underneath). Very playful and allowed limited roaming, but at the flip was shut down. Might go back for the massage, but otherwise not worth it.

-w.

JolieThornDog
12-28-16, 12:37
I feel like an idiot posting this but it is a real question. As the result of a medical condition I do not have use of 1 hand / arm and walk a little strange. I have trouble manscaping and wondered if anyone knows of an independent or spa would help with that without injuring or cutting off Jr. ? I know salons offer women bikini waxes but I don't want to go there and ask and have a customer or employee calling the police saying I was propositioning them or say I was inappropriate. Being on disability I have limited funds to go Z"shopping" around. I'm posting this in South Suburbs and Joliet. Public posts or PM is fine. Thank you.

DMichaels69
02-05-17, 17:54
I have not been there in a long time but I saw a review elsewhere about Jane / Kim so I'll give my 2 cents. She does a nice sports massage and is very accommodating and friendly. Never a tipping issue. All there are GILF's so you have to like that if you go.

Jadedone
02-06-17, 12:39
I have not been there in a long time but I saw a review elsewhere about Jane / Kim so I'll give my 2 cents. She does a nice sports massage and is very accommodating and friendly. Never a tipping issue. All there are GILF's so you have to like that if you go.Grandmas or Gilfs? There's a difference. LOL.

Helen Mirren = GILF.

Kathy Bates = Grandma.

J / k, Dmichaels.

Wenger
02-07-17, 10:31
I have not been there in a long time but I saw a review elsewhere about Jane / Kim so I'll give my 2 cents. She does a nice sports massage and is very accommodating and friendly. Never a tipping issue. All there are GILF's so you have to like that if you go.Stopped by a few weeks ago after a long time away, and had a similar visit. Met with Lily and she remembered me, and was wondering why I hadn't been there in a while. Told her I was upset with my last visit with Micky and she said that was her, she said she knew who it was using her name and wasn't happy about it. Might head back soon, do you know if they got the TS fixed? They told me it was leaking into the business next door.

-w.

DMichaels69
02-07-17, 10:50
Last time I was there TS was ok but its been awhile since I was there, longer than you. I don't like Mickey either. Hopefully she won't be back there.

Stopped by a few weeks ago after a long time away, and had a similar visit. Met with Lily and she remembered me, and was wondering why I hadn't been there in a while. Told her I was upset with my last visit with Micky and she said that was her, she said she knew who it was using her name and wasn't happy about it. Might head back soon, do you know if they got the TS fixed? They told me it was leaking into the business next door.

-w.

JolietBurbGuy
02-07-17, 21:02
I am happy to report that the menu here has opened up a touch. The last time I went here I was surprised by a warm handshake. Only problem was that it came from a grandma. Fml. Sorry, not sorry.

Orangie
03-03-17, 16:25
http://patch.com/illinois/joliet/prostitution-sting-leads-arrest-2-chicago-women

DMichaels69
03-03-17, 18:03
Is that the french quarter place?

http://patch.com/illinois/joliet/prostitution-sting-leads-arrest-2-chicago-women

JolietMike1969
03-03-17, 21:56
Is that the french quarter place?It is the French Quarter. Probably someone mad at them for all the time shorting they did.

Poogee
03-08-17, 03:10
Didn't catch the whole name, because the truck was moving fast. At Weber and Renwick.

GogglesPizzano
03-08-17, 11:36
Didn't catch the whole name, because the truck was moving fast. At Weber and Renwick.Massage was OK, DIY is all that was offered in 2 attempts for me.

JolietMike1969
03-08-17, 16:54
Didn't catch the whole name, because the truck was moving fast. At Weber and Renwick.Same as before the name change. Area is checked regularly by LEO since the bust years ago.

Noob2017
03-10-17, 20:37
Massage was OK, DIY is all that was offered in 2 attempts for me.This might be a dumb question, but has anyone ever taken a female friend with to one of these places? I see they offer a couples room. I have a friend down in that area who gives just terrible massages, so I thought it would be fun to take her to get a massage so she can see how it's done.

JolietMike1969
03-17-17, 13:35
Was celestial massage. New owners. New staff. Standard finish with an actual great massage. Standard rates apply.

JolietMike1969
03-17-17, 13:38
This might be a dumb question, but has anyone ever taken a female friend with to one of these places? I see they offer a couples room. I have a friend down in that area who gives just terrible massages, so I thought it would be fun to take her to get a massage so she can see how it's done.Took my fwb to a place in orland / tinley. Couples massage then they had a couples room with a steam shower. We had fun in there.

Mr Stinky
03-17-17, 16:36
Took my fwb to a place in orland / tinley. Couples massage then they had a couples room with a steam shower. We had fun in there.This may seem like a silly question, but did they provide a happy ending for both of you, or did you have to do it yourself? I'm a pervert who needs to know. LOL.

Stinky Out.

Wenger
03-18-17, 07:04
Was celestial massage. New owners. New staff. Standard finish with an actual great massage. Standard rates apply.Is this the one by Fox's Pub?

-w.

GunnerMagnum
03-18-17, 11:31
I think it is. There is also one close to foxes and down the road I think.

Is this the one by Fox's Pub?

-w.

JolietMike1969
03-18-17, 13:31
Is this the one by Fox's Pub?

-w.Yes that is the place. Saw 2 older and one younger. I've had the 2 older, still trying to catch the younger one.

Morrisman
03-19-17, 11:06
Was celestial massage. New owners. New staff. Standard finish with an actual great massage. Standard rates apply.I have been going there for the last couple weeks hoping I can build up to more than standard. There is a woman with a mole on her forehead- not sure if she is a mamasan. When I went to leave hot older girl popped out. I have seen two older girls and the young ridiculously hot girl as well. Standard but with a really good massage. Repeating gets a bit more roaming mileage. I saw the young hot girl on a Wednesday. They seem to have set work days. Was keeping quiet about this but I see others have visited now. The massage itself is worth the drive.

Jvaldez
03-22-17, 23:11
I have been going there for the last couple weeks hoping I can build up to more than standard. There is a woman with a mole on her forehead- not sure if she is a mamasan. When I went to leave hot older girl popped out. I have seen two older girls and the young ridiculously hot girl as well. Standard but with a really good massage. Repeating gets a bit more roaming mileage. I saw the young hot girl on a Wednesday. They seem to have set work days. Was keeping quiet about this but I see others have visited now. The massage itself is worth the drive.I just left the place. They close at 10 pm. Got the massage from the older lady. It was a dam good Massage no finish. Could it have been because they were closing and in a rush. I'll have to try another day. I will sleep well though.

Magooski
03-23-17, 23:02
I was looking for something different and didn't connect with girls that post in Crest Hill. It was different all right! I got to my to the room around 11:12, mama said girl be right in. Nana shows up some 10 minutes later. Very pretty girl, hot Korean with nice bolt ons. Price was. 80 for the hour. She said I need to sit in the sauna while the shower water heated up. 10 15 minutes later she comes back and we go to the shower. Not much of a talker and I asked about some other girls who used to work there. TS was nice, little butt action and massage. Flip side nice attention down under. Get to the room and she disappears again. Massage started out nice enough, it could have been better and longer to get the blood flowing. 10 minutes and she said turn over. She did some light running and I rubbed her sweet ass. I asked her if she liked to have fun and I said I liked everything. She said why not and held out her hands like she was holding a plate. I said $. 40, she said $. 60. I said $. 40, but she wanted $. 60. It's been a long time since I had a hot Asian chick, so I said if she'll be my girlfriend. She smiled. I gave her the money and she started taking her cloths off. Very sexy. I kissed her kneck and shoulders a bit. Then she said NO when I asked her for some tounge. I wasn't too happy, but told her ladies first. I gave her some great DATY and she was really into it and came for me. Then she covered me up and started giving some great head. But my buddy wasn't cooperating with me, despite vitamin v.

We did some 69 and she was fucking my face. Still no boner. I had her give me a pussyslide, which felt nice. But we just didn't have that connection and she turned me off a bit. I finally called it quits and she disappears again. I started getting dressed and she came back in with a hot cloth with disinfectant on it. She said we really busy and can't walk me out. It's was now 12:15. She said see you next time. I said maybe. Momma was waiting in the hallway and said see you next time, see you soon. I asked for a water because I was thirsty. The final straw was the cap went flying off when I went to open it. It was already open! WTF, they do refills? It was not worth the time driving out there for a shit time. I'm a sucker because I caved in, $$. 40 out the window. I could have gone to Crystal for a limp dick experience and hour round trip. Needless to say, I won't repeat!

DMichaels69
03-24-17, 08:31
This place sucks! Last time I was there the lady wanted the tip before, I said no, she threw a fit and left. Never returned. This place is off my list for good. You tipped before and you overpaid for a lack luster performance so lesson learned.

I was looking for something different and didn't connect with girls that post in Crest Hill. It was different all right! I got to my to the room around 11:12, mama said girl be right in. Nana shows up some 10 minutes later. Very pretty girl, hot Korean with nice bolt ons. Price was. 80 for the hour. She said I need to sit in the sauna while the shower water heated up. 10 15 minutes later she comes back and we go to the shower. Not much of a talker and I asked about some other girls who used to work there. TS was nice, little butt action and massage. Flip side nice attention down under. Get to the room and she disappears again. Massage started out nice enough, it could have been better and longer to get the blood flowing. 10 minutes and she said turn over. She did some light running and I rubbed her sweet ass. I asked her if she liked to have fun and I said I liked everything. She said why not and held out her hands like she was holding a plate. I said $. 40, she said $. 60. I said $. 40, but she wanted $. 60. It's been a long time since I had a hot Asian chick, so I said if she'll be my girlfriend. She smiled. I gave her the money and she started taking her cloths off. Very sexy. I kissed her kneck and shoulders a bit. Then she said NO when I asked her for some tounge. I wasn't too happy, but told her ladies first. I gave her some great DATY and she was really into it and came for me. Then she covered me up and started giving some great head. But my buddy wasn't cooperating with me, despite vitamin v.

We did some 69 and she was fucking my face. Still no boner. I had her give me a pussyslide, which felt nice. But we just didn't have that connection and she turned me off a bit. I finally called it quits and she disappears again. I started getting dressed and she came back in with a hot cloth with disinfectant on it. She said we really busy and can't walk me out. It's was now 12:15. She said see you next time. I said maybe. Momma was waiting in the hallway and said see you next time, see you soon. I asked for a water because I was thirsty. The final straw was the cap went flying off when I went to open it. It was already open! WTF, they do refills? It was not worth the time driving out there for a shit time. I'm a sucker because I caved in, $$. 40 out the window. I could have gone to Crystal for a limp dick experience and hour round trip. Needless to say, I won't repeat!

Mr Stinky
03-24-17, 16:42
This place sucks! Last time I was there the lady wanted the tip before, I said no, she threw a fit and left. Never returned. This place is off my list for good. You tipped before and you overpaid for a lack luster performance so lesson learned.Guess I'm just dumb as a load of bricks but, you pay 60 besides the 80 door fee and you get DATY, some dick licking and covered F / S. 69 and probably a stinky finger and that's not good enough because the little guy couldn't do his job? From the way you explained it, the girl should be pissed. 140 for a lukewarm massage and some hot pussy play is a deal in Rockford. I've been to this place and the old 7 Spa and never been let down. 7 was pricey, but you pay for what you get. If I'm wrong, please enlighten me.

Stinky Out.

Wenger
03-25-17, 09:43
Guess I'm just dumb as a load of bricks but, you pay 60 besides the 80 door fee and you get DATY, some dick licking and covered F / S. 69 and probably a stinky finger and that's not good enough because the little guy couldn't do his job? From the way you explained it, the girl should be pissed. 140 for a lukewarm massage and some hot pussy play is a deal in Rockford. I've been to this place and the old 7 Spa and never been let down. 7 was pricey, but you pay for what you get. If I'm wrong, please enlighten me.

Stinky Out.I think it was 160 for the tip so 240 total. The same old question on the $.

-w.

E6671
03-25-17, 13:08

We did some 69 and she was fucking my face. Still no boner. I had her give me a pussyslide, which felt nice. But we just didn't have that connection and she turned me off a bit. I finally called it quits and she disappears again. I started getting dressed and she came back in with a hot cloth with disinfectant on it. She said we really busy and can't walk me out. It's was now 12:15. She said see you next time. I said maybe. Momma was waiting in the hallway and said see you next time, see you soon. I asked for a water because I was thirsty. The final straw was the cap went flying off when I went to open it. It was already open! WTF, they do refills? It was not worth the time driving out there for a shit time. I'm a sucker because I caved in, $$. 40 out the window. I could have gone to Crystal for a limp dick experience and hour round trip. Needless to say, I won't repeat!This is exactly why I have been sticking to the Asian Apartments. 240 and you could not get into it. I pay 200 for a full hour and as soon as I step in the door the girl is all over me and I am old and slightly over weight. Plus you get to shower together, BBBJ while drying you off, and sometimes even two pops.

Mr Stinky
03-25-17, 14:46
I think it was 160 for the tip so 240 total. The same old question on the $.

-w.160 for the tip is outrageous. 60 would be a deal. If I misread, I apologize. You're right. Need to make the tip clear.

Stinky Out.

ShogunMaster
03-28-17, 14:40
The massage itself is worth the drive.I visited last week & had an interesting experience. I was greeted by an older woman with poor English. I asked about the prices & she told me. I then asked who would do the massage and she said it would be fine. I said OK maybe I'll come back later. She immediately urged me to stay, walked behind the curtain and called for Mia. Mia, who is pretty & petite, asked if I wanted a massage so I asked her how much. She told me and I agreed to an hour. I paid for the massage & as we're walking to the room she says another girl would do the massage. I asked why she wouldn't do the massage & she says the other girl is just as good.

So, I say OK but get a little nervous. This hasn't happened to me before. I undress, lay on the table and after a few minutes the older lady comes in, covers me with the towel & says the girl will be in soon. After several more minutes Lola comes in and asks why I didn't want the other girl. I'm thinking what other girl? I just told her that I was happy with her. She said they woke her up from a nap. Apparently that's what took so long.

The message was OK. It was all legit aside from some occasional feather touching. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her just the standard finish & she offered self service. I said no thanks but would be happy if she would finish. She said it would cost extra and I told her that was fine. She asked for me to pay first & I refused. During this negotiation she looked very confused and unsure. I'm not sure if she thought I was LEO or just not going to pay. After giving me a long stare she gave me a handshake & cleaned up its a hot towel.

This was definitely one of the awkward experiences.

DMichaels69
03-28-17, 20:40
Clown car here too. An epidemic! LOL.

I visited last week & had an interesting experience. I was greeted by an older woman with poor English. I asked about the prices & she told me. I then asked who would do the massage and she said it would be fine. I said OK maybe I'll come back later. She immediately urged me to stay, walked behind the curtain and called for Mia. Mia, who is pretty & petite, asked if I wanted a massage so I asked her how much. She told me and I agreed to an hour. I paid for the massage & as we're walking to the room she says another girl would do the massage. I asked why she wouldn't do the massage & she says the other girl is just as good.

So, I say OK but get a little nervous. This hasn't happened to me before. I undress, lay on the table and after a few minutes the older lady comes in, covers me with the towel & says the girl will be in soon. After several more minutes Lola comes in and asks why I didn't want the other girl. I'm thinking what other girl? I just told her that I was happy with her. She said they woke her up from a nap. Apparently that's what took so long.

The message was OK. It was all legit aside from some occasional feather touching. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her just the standard finish & she offered self service. I said no thanks but would be happy if she would finish. She said it would cost extra and I told her that was fine. She asked for me to pay first & I refused. During this negotiation she looked very confused and unsure. I'm not sure if she thought I was LEO or just not going to pay. After giving me a long stare she gave me a handshake & cleaned up its a hot towel.

This was definitely one of the awkward experiences.

Jvaldez
03-28-17, 23:27
Clown car here too. An epidemic! LOL.What Massage place was this for?

PlainfieldCub
04-13-17, 17:17
Anyone have a report on this place?

Bts597
06-11-17, 11:24
PC massage in Joliet. Anyone have reviews on it? I live right near there and wanted to see if it's worth going. Haven't been to an AMP yet and want to start trying some.

Any others around there to try that are newbie friendly?

Wenger
06-12-17, 06:24
PC massage in Joliet. Anyone have reviews on it? I live right near there and wanted to see if it's worth going. Haven't been to an AMP yet and want to start trying some.

Any others around there to try that are newbie friendly?Last time I was there, about a year ago, it was self service. All depends on what you're looking for. Head west if you're looking for more.

-w.

Avg Joe
06-12-17, 12:47

Any others around there to try that are newbie friendly?All AMP's are "newbie" friendly. If you have the cash they are your newest best 1 hour friend, newbie or not.

AJ

DMichaels69
06-12-17, 13:12
Your best bet is to try places. You will only get so much info from here. Try then report back.

Any others around there to try that are newbie friendly?

Bts597
06-12-17, 15:55
Any you guys recommend me starting at?

Morrisman
06-12-17, 23:12
Any you guys recommend me starting at?This is really tough to do because we don't want to make LEO's job too easy for him. Plus the answer isn't always the same. I went to places that were self serve one day and full service a month later and then the girl is replaced and you are back to nothing. The amount of extras handed out changes as well. Sometimes places know the local heat is on because it is an election year or articles are published in the local newspaper about a parlor. They move their girls to a different parlor and replace with 50 something grandmas. Don't pay to have relations with a grandma that you could pay a hot enthusiastic 20 something the same amount. Not that 30-40 something are bad. Your best bet is to find a few places near where you live and frequent them. You should find places that also offer good massages. I use to frequent a place known for legit massages. An attractive new girl started, we clicked, and I was tipping for a lot more. Understand that roaming means different things. Some girls will tolerate it but won't go past a certain point. To many your roaming is you telling them you aren't a cop. Don't expect much the first time or two. Make sure you tip appropriately but not too much. We will find you and beat you down. Probably not. Kidding. Or am I? I wonder what some guys think is a good massage. The French quarter had a good massager before they closed. The place down the road is very legit. They give a good massage. There is a place in Plainfield near fox's pub that give good massages. The place down the road may offer more. I have only read their posts. Down 59 there is a rose massage that gave a decent legit massage. There are some other rose massage places too. People tell me to avoid uuu massage places but I had a decent time at one before. I try to go into new places without my wallet. If I don't like what I see it is easier to walk away. If I like what I see then I return. This trick has kept the little head from making stupid decisions. While it is good to find places nearby don't be afraid of a road trip. I have travelled far and wide in search of T and A. It is good for your inner hunter nomad. All this talk makes me want to visit an AMP tomorrow. Maybe I will try some place new and report back.

Ump1969
06-13-17, 22:20
This is really tough to do because we don't want to make LEO's job too easy for him. Plus the answer isn't always the same. I went to places that were self serve one day and full service a month later and then the girl is replaced and you are back to nothing. The amount of extras handed out changes as well. Sometimes places know the local heat is on because it is an election year or articles are published in the local newspaper about a parlor. They move their girls to a different parlor and replace with 50 something grandmas. Don't pay to have relations with a grandma that you could pay a hot enthusiastic 20 something the same amount. Not that 30-40 something are bad. Your best bet is to find a few places near where you live and frequent them. You should find places that also offer good massages. I use to frequent a place known for legit massages. An attractive new girl started, we clicked, and I was tipping for a lot more. Understand that roaming means different things. Some girls will tolerate it but won't go past a certain point. To many your roaming is you telling them you aren't a cop. Don't expect much the first time or two. Make sure you tip appropriately but not too much. We will find you and beat you down. Probably not. Kidding. Or am I? I wonder what some guys think is a good massage. The French quarter had a good massager before they closed. The place down the road is very legit. They give a good massage. There is a place in Plainfield near fox's pub that give good massages. The place down the road may offer more. I have only read their posts. Down 59 there is a rose massage that gave a decent legit massage. There are some other rose massage places too. People tell me to avoid uuu massage places but I had a decent time at one before. I try to go into new places without my wallet. If I don't like what I see it is easier to walk away. If I like what I see then I return. This trick has kept the little head from making stupid decisions. While it is good to find places nearby don't be afraid of a road trip. I have travelled far and wide in search of T and A. It is good for your inner hunter nomad. All this talk makes me want to visit an AMP tomorrow. Maybe I will try some place new and report back.This is a great post, right to the point, and matches my experiences with massage places. I quit going to them years ago and, from what I read here, they haven't changed much. First, you pay premium for what is usually a lousy massage that you could get at your local mall for a third or less of the price. But who cares? Who's going to these places for the massage? The key is extras and what they cost. The providers are scared to death of LEO, so chances are you'll get either nothing or an overpriced hand tug. Even if you self serve, the girl will expect a tip. But let's say you get lucky enough to actually get FS. If you're lucky it won't be a 50+ mamasan, and whether it is or isn't, you'll be paying escort prices after you throw in the door fee. And then there is the expected tip. I say why? If there are exceptions to what I just related, feel free to educate me, because as a horny monger, I'd love nothing better than to be wrong. But based on what I read here and personal experience, I'd say check out the strip joint and escort sections, Craigslist, or Backpage before hitting massage places.

Poogee
06-15-17, 02:21
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6176513238.html

Yay or Nay. Seems legit.

Morrisman
06-15-17, 10:49
This is a great post, right to the point, and matches my experiences with massage places. I quit going to them years ago and, from what I read here, they haven't changed much. First, you pay premium for what is usually a lousy massage that you could get at your local mall for a third or less of the price. But who cares? Who's going to these places for the massage? The key is extras and what they cost. The providers are scared to death of LEO, so chances are you'll get either nothing or an overpriced hand tug. Even if you self serve, the girl will expect a tip. But let's say you get lucky enough to actually get FS. If you're lucky it won't be a 50+ mamasan, and whether it is or isn't, you'll be paying escort prices after you throw in the door fee. And then there is the expected tip. I say why? If there are exceptions to what I just related, feel free to educate me, because as a horny monger, I'd love nothing better than to be wrong. But based on what I read here and personal experience, I'd say check out the strip joint and escort sections, Craigslist, or Backpage before hitting massage places.Price wise strip clubs aren't much better. You are still paying 250 or 400 for an hour. The plus is that you are most likely getting a younger girl and she isn't Asian. Asians are hot but if you want to eat the same meal every day get married. The down side is obviously the price. If you have an attractive Asian parlor girl that will give you FS for an hour at 200 you are lucky when compared to paying twice that at a strip club. Sometimes more. At the club your door is usually a curtain or nothing at all. The chairs may not be conducive to umm playing either. Some clubs will try to sell you on VIP and charge you a fortune for nothing. The plus about strip clubs though is if you are a girl's regular she might let you see her outside the club. Discounting the club's cut. Strippers tend to be more ummm enthusiastic too. They are competing with a whole bunch of attractive girls. Massage places are me or her and that's it. It really is about if you click and what is offered. I see a certain stripper about once a month or two in VIP. I walk out not only smelling of stripper but wet pussy too. At the price it is a rare indulgence though. I have seen a few girls on backpage but they better have reviews and I will cough up the cash at TER. One bit of advice avoid Korean places. The Chinese and other Asian groups give better service.

Poogee
06-19-17, 01:47
....... The Chinese and other Asian groups give better service.I've been to the KS at Darien and Lombard. I had one disappointing service.

Curious now which Chinese and others your referring to.

Morrisman
06-20-17, 16:42
I've been to the KS at Darien and Lombard. I had one disappointing service.

Curious now which Chinese and others your referring to.It is really about if you are getting FS. Koreans are very regimented on the come in, sit in room for 3 minutes, go to table massage for 10 minutes, sit in sauna for 10 minutes, get massage for 15-20 minutes, extras even FS no longer than 10 minutes and you are out. In many cases you are out before 40 minutes. If you are going to pay for FS then I want 60 minutes of FS. If I want a massage then I want 60 minutes of a massage. Koreans are more likely to screw you out of time and / or service. I assume this isn't always the case but it is much of the time.

Poogee
06-21-17, 02:22
It is really about if you are getting FS. Koreans are very regimented on the come in, sit in room for 3 minutes, go to table massage for 10 minutes, sit in sauna for 10 minutes, get massage for 15-20 minutes, extras even FS no longer than 10 minutes and you are out. In many cases you are out before 40 minutes. If you are going to pay for FS then I want 60 minutes of FS. If I want a massage then I want 60 minutes of a massage. Koreans are more likely to screw you out of time and / or service. I assume this isn't always the case but it is much of the time.Hence I stopped going to AMP if I want FS.

Spa at Morris up to Ivy, what you've mention is the regiment I've experienced.

Got tire of that routine, and progressed to apartments. Mostly Koreans.

Now curious to try Chinese, but RS2 K source is limited. Can you PM for details?

Avg Joe
06-21-17, 20:13
Any you guys recommend me starting at?

Your best bet is to try places. You will only get so much info from here. Try then report back.The best thing I can tell you is to read the reports on here, pick a place and GO. Then, write a report and I'm sure many of us will give you some advice.

The only way to gain personal experience is to do what the rest of us have done and that is go, spend the money and report your experience back. You can't learn how to play ice hockey by just asking questions. You have to actually get on the ice and the same goes here as well.

Good luck,

AJ.

Morrisman
06-22-17, 23:43
Hence I stopped going to AMP if I want FS.

Spa at Morris up to Ivy, what you've mention is the regiment I've experienced.

Got tire of that routine, and progressed to apartments. Mostly Koreans.

Now curious to try Chinese, but RS2 K source is limited. Can you PM for details?In the last 15 years whenever I find a good girl at a massage place that a keep going back to and don't mention online (I'm a dick for not sharing) she is almost always Chinese. At the moment I don't have a regular girl. I can't point you in the right direction because all the girls I have seen in the past have moved on. I particularly miss a girl from Rose Spa in Naperville and another girl at a Rose Spa in Montgomery. This was 2-3 years ago though. I spent small fortunes on both girls. Once they left the other girls did not provide anything beyond basic service. You need to click with the girl like it is f- ing dating or something. I need to go back to both places and scope them out. Lightning rarely hits twice though. I have hopes for that Relax place or the new line-up at Switzerland. Summer will bring out some new talent in lots of places. I have never done the apartments but I occasionally do the VIP room at strip clubs. This is only sometimes worth it. You have to pay the extra club cost though but you can occasionally see a girl outside of the club. Hoping for something more economical.

Duffie
06-24-17, 04:26
The best thing I can tell you is to read the reports on here, pick a place and GO. Then, write a report and I'm sure many of us will give you some advice.

The only way to gain personal experience is to do what the rest of us have done and that is go, spend the money and report your experience back. You can't learn how to play ice hockey by just asking questions. You have to actually get on the ice and the same goes here as well.

Good luck,

AJ.I agree, many good places are YMMV to get the extra menu. The more you go and explore the more enjoyable this hobby will be.

FeetFeetFeet34
07-07-17, 08:29
TOFTT, went to Ruby by Liquor store at 6 corners.

100% legit.

Good massage, but nothing more.

Too much traffic for my liking in the area too.

MShah2333
07-07-17, 15:24
Will stay away.

100% legit.

Too much traffic for my liking in the area too.

ChicagoFan76
07-17-17, 15:12
Any reports on Cozy Massage 98 e. Schoolhouse Rd in plainfield?

Morrisman
07-18-17, 21:37
Any reports on Cozy Massage 98 e. Schoolhouse Rd in plainfield?I walked in, older lady. I asked price and said I would be back. I didn't go back. There are too many massage parlors near Oswego. That is either a good or bad thing. This place is in yorkville not Plainfield. I go to a place in Plainfield for an excellent regular massage and basic service. It is near Fox's bar. There is another one down the road that has been advertising a lot. As I said lots of massage places. I need more money to really research all of them adequately.

Morrisman
07-18-17, 21:42

100% legit.

Too much traffic for my liking in the area too.I went there about theee months ago when different advertisements started coming up. I try the place out every couple years. Maybe 95% legit. There is always hope. I agree with review.

Umpire Guy
07-19-17, 18:43
I am moving to Joliet soon, and I am looking for either a massage parlor or and independent provider who gives a decent massage and HE for around $. She does not have to provide more than HJ, but must provide HE. Greater Joliet area is fine.

Horny Dog #2
07-19-17, 21:52
I walked in, older lady. I asked price and said I would be back. I didn't go back. There are too many massage parlors near Oswego. That is either a good or bad thing. This place is in yorkville not Plainfield. I go to a place in Plainfield for an excellent regular massage and basic service. It is near Fox's bar. There is another one down the road that has been advertising a lot. As I said lots of massage places. I need more money to really research all of them adequately.I assume you are talking about this one:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/plainfield-chinese-massage-815-782-6826/66663618

I guess I TOFFT. I got massage only. No extras, no teasing or even hint at extras being available. Of course, YMMV.

DMichaels69
07-20-17, 05:21
Went once and legit only.

I assume you are talking about this one:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/plainfield-chinese-massage-815-782-6826/66663618

I guess I TOFFT. I got massage only. No extras, no teasing or even hint at extras being available. Of course, YMMV.

Morrisman
07-20-17, 10:52
I am moving to Joliet soon, and I am looking for either a massage parlor or and independent provider who gives a decent massage and HE for around $. She does not have to provide more than HJ, but must provide HE. Greater Joliet area is fine.It fluctuates a lot. If you become a regular at some places you can get more. I think many are extra cautious. The places that most consistently offered what you are looking for closed down. French court and a little place down the road called spring spa. There are newer places in that area but you won't get any extras till you become a regular. Best massages, no extras, I got were at Tokyo spa and that place in Plainfield by fox bar. I always held out hope for Pc but never got more. Maybe that has changed.

Poogee
07-20-17, 10:54
I assume you are talking about this one:

I guess I TOFFT. I got massage only. No extras, no teasing or even hint at extras being available. Of course, YMMV.Legit. No extra.

FeetFeetFeet34
07-20-17, 12:12
I went there about theee months ago when different advertisements started coming up. I try the place out every couple years. Maybe 95% legit. There is always hope. I agree with review.I agree me to.

Good massage but wanted me to SS.

Not happening.

BReyes
07-20-17, 14:49
Legit. No extra.Why bother when up the street is a great location?

DMichaels69
07-20-17, 17:29
Good. Always say no to SS.

I agree me to.

Good massage but wanted me to SS.

Not happening.

Umpire Guy
07-27-17, 10:26
Gentlemen, stop going to the AMP's and check out this wonderful lady. She is located in her private residence near Caton Farm and I-55 and it is a beautiful place. She gave me the best massage I have ever had, deep tissue, sensual, light touch, lots of teasing, and an awesome HJ / HE. She is a Polish woman around 50 with a smoking body and a very nice attitude. She does not allow too much roaming, or any other services, but she will provide you a great hour and you definitely will leave very happy! Her rate is only .8 for the hour.

Please treat her right, and she will do the same for you.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/d/my-healing-hands/6236461917.html

Robert Gou2
07-27-17, 15:55
Gentlemen, stop going to the AMP's and check out this wonderful lady. She is located in her private residence near Caton Farm and I-55 and it is a beautiful place. She gave me the best massage I have ever had, deep tissue, sensual, light touch, lots of teasing, and an awesome HJ / HE. She is a Polish woman around 50 with a smoking body and a very nice attitude. She does not allow too much roaming, or any other services, but she will provide you a great hour and you definitely will leave very happy! Her rate is only .8 for the hour.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/d/my-healing-hands/6236461917.htmlInteresting. Is the .8 including the finish?

DMichaels69
07-27-17, 17:00
I saw her a few times. Nice lady MILF type but massage was just ok for me. No other service but HE.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/d/my-healing-hands/6236461917.html

Wenger
07-28-17, 06:45
I saw her a few times. Nice lady MILF type but massage was just ok for me. No other service but HE.Plus a whole lot of oil.

-w.

ChezBone
07-28-17, 06:45
I saw her a few times. Nice lady MILF type but massage was just ok for me. No other service but HE.I agree. Stopped going after a couple of times.

Umpire Guy
07-30-17, 21:11
Interesting how many guys post here complaining about how it takes multiple visits to get a HE, or about a lousy massage, a nasty MT, or that the place is dirty or they fear getting busted. Even though this provider only gives a HJ, she is very sweet and gives an excellent massage in a very nice environment. It is difficult and expensive to find something good, I am just saying that this is worth it knowing what to expect.

JolietMike1969
08-03-17, 12:48
Going to get there this week I hope. Will report back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-yandr-spa-779-703-0510/69034803

Jvaldez
08-03-17, 21:06

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-yandr-spa-779-703-0510/69034803Hey Joliet!!

Just drove by. Ad says they close at 9.

But the lights are not on yet. Bummer!!

SouthSideAndy
08-05-17, 14:57

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-yandr-spa-779-703-0510/69034803Bern there a few times. 1-2 girls working there. Always had Amy every time, massage is above average. She's very happy, good attitude. You will leave happy even if her methods are a tad different than the rest, just an unusual method that's all. Good luck getting any clothes off, roaming OTC is cool. She is the main one there and if they get a second customer she calls another girl who lives close by. Her looks are eh, face seems kinda broken out but she makes up for it with her bubbly attitude. Secondary mt is super cute so I got to go in when they are busy one of these times to get her, don't know her name though.

Jvaldez
08-07-17, 00:01
Bern there a few times. 1-2 girls working there. Always had Amy every time, massage is above average. She's very happy, good attitude. You will leave happy even if her methods are a tad different than the rest, just an unusual method that's all. Good luck getting any clothes off, roaming OTC is cool. She is the main one there and if they get a second customer she calls another girl who lives close by. Her looks are eh, face seems kinda broken out but she makes up for it with her bubbly attitude. Secondary mt is super cute so I got to go in when they are busy one of these times to get her, don't know her name though.I set up an appointment due to everytime I pass they are always closed. Lights were off made the call and set up the appointment. She said her name was Mary. Decent massage. Self serve. Bummer. I might go back to try Amy.

Place is very hidden.

ShogunMaster
08-10-17, 20:27
I set up an appointment due to everytime I pass they are always closed. Lights were off made the call and set up the appointment. She said her name was Mary. Decent massage. Self serve. Bummer. I might go back to try Amy.

Place is very hidden.Stopped by and got Mary. Only offered self service but did a pretty decent massage. Very friendly and sweet. May be worth the return just for the massage.

Wenger
08-14-17, 08:13
Just came across this and thought it was funny http://www.massagechinese.com/plainfield-chinese-massage.html. Links to exotic massage and hand job right at the top of the page. Clicking on them goes to a site to buy the videos, and based on the pictures look at best like generic massage porn. first link glitchy, this works and shows all their locations http://www.massagechinese.com/spa.html

-w.

Duffie
08-20-17, 15:05
Q spa on 75th in wood. Still a legit massage even after a few visits. This was my last time there. The massages are great but not what I'm looking for long term. On the plus side there is a Mexican restaurant in the same lot that I usually go to after the massage.

FeetFeetFeet34
08-29-17, 13:31
Had a little time to waste so ran by Fox's Pub. Around the corner had a good massage with standard finish, got a little excited & got her and the eye. .6 to door .4 tip Masseuse was nothing special Asian 40 ish some extra weight, but it worked.

SouthSideAndy
09-04-17, 13:13
Went back again, got Linda this time. Middle aged as well but good attitude. Signage was inside so it should be going up shortly so it will be easier to spot from the street. Standard finish again with OTC roaming. Word of advice to help ease your masseuse into bring comfortable. Learn a little bit of the language, just the formalities and cordials. It goes a long way when you can speak a little bit of Chinese or Korean, especially with the girls who speak little to almost no English. Linda's English was almost non-existent but she instantly brightened up when I spoke a little Chinese.

Avg Joe
09-04-17, 20:19
Went back again, got Linda this time. Middle aged as well but good attitude. Signage was inside so it should be going up shortly so it will be easier to spot from the street. Standard finish again with OTC roaming. Word of advice to help ease your masseuse into bring comfortable. Learn a little bit of the language, just the formalities and cordials. It goes a long way when you can speak a little bit of Chinese or Korean, especially with the girls who speak little to almost no English. Linda's English was almost non-existent but she instantly brightened up when I spoke a little Chinese.If you want to have a conversation ask to use the translator she has on her phone.

AJ.

BReyes
09-04-17, 22:04
Had a little time to waste so ran by Fox's Pub. Around the corner had a good massage with standard finish, got a little excited & got her and the eye. .6 to door .4 tip Masseuse was nothing special Asian 40 ish some extra weight, but it worked.Dropped in the other day myself, last time was a great experience so I thought it would at least be on par. Man was I wrong. This was one of the all time worst. I should have walked out when I saw my MT, Lisa. Not even remotely attractive to me and I usually don't care as much as some. She dumped so much oil on me from now on her Delta Tau Chi name is "Valdez". The Tin Man would love her. Terrible massage, barely got her to finish me and the whole time she looked away and it was all mechanical. Took me 20 minutes in the shower when I got back to get the first layer of oil off. She wears some sad glasses so if you go there and see her, turn and go the other way. I wish I could remember the MT I had last time, she was great!

Robert Gou2
09-05-17, 14:04
I'm familiar with Fox's pizza but only know of locations in orland and mokena?

The one in orland has a place that could be considered "around the corner" but the one in mokena?

If you tell me the one in orland then yeah, I have a good idea what place you're talking about. Could you please clarify which foxs?

BReyes
09-06-17, 09:45
I'm familiar with Fox's pizza but only know of locations in orland and mokena?

The one in orland has a place that could be considered "around the corner" but the one in mokena?

If you tell me the one in orland then yeah, I have a good idea what place you're talking about. Could you please clarify which foxs?Plainfield, Fox's Pub on Rt 30.

Wenger
09-07-17, 06:48
Went back again, got Linda this time. Middle aged as well but good attitude. Signage was inside so it should be going up shortly so it will be easier to spot from the street. Standard finish again with OTC roaming. Word of advice to help ease your masseuse into bring comfortable. Learn a little bit of the language, just the formalities and cordials. It goes a long way when you can speak a little bit of Chinese or Korean, especially with the girls who speak little to almost no English. Linda's English was almost non-existent but she instantly brightened up when I spoke a little Chinese.Was going to stop by here yesterday but it wasn't open and the sign was off so ended up at I Spa down the street. Could be nice if they cleaned it better, was a funky smell in the bathroom. Ended up with Lulu, late 20's who gave a very nice strong massage with standard finish. Then she went back to the massage for the entire hour, which was a plus. Unfortunately she refolded the towel for the next guy, so I probably won't be back because of that alone. Driving home saw the sign was on for YR, so it might be a call before you go spot to make sure it's open.

-w.

DMichaels69
09-07-17, 09:16
Yea, I spa is a dump. Definite funky smell.

Was going to stop by here yesterday but it wasn't open and the sign was off so ended up at I Spa down the street. Could be nice if they cleaned it better, was a funky smell in the bathroom. Ended up with Lulu, late 20's who gave a very nice strong massage with standard finish. Then she went back to the massage for the entire hour, which was a plus. Unfortunately she refolded the towel for the next guy, so I probably won't be back because of that alone. Driving home saw the sign was on for YR, so it might be a call before you go spot to make sure it's open.

-w.

Wenger
09-28-17, 06:42
Saw a sign last week, and noticed the ad the other day so thought I'd stop by. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lily-massage-in-joliet-grand-open/77607517.

Extra $10 for the table shower. Had Mary for my mt and she was not impressive. Seemed very confused in the ts, and left twice to go talk with the other mt. Massage was actually pretty good, and there was a little light touch teasing on the inner thighs, but when the flip came she was very standoffish. Got a '2 minutes left' and when they were up she just walked out. Maybe worth it with another provider, but not with Mary.

-w.

ShogunMaster
10-04-17, 10:56
I've only been in this hobby a couple years but think I'm getting bored already. I stopped by YR the other day and the therapist was sitting on the couch talking on the phone. She looked like she just pulled herself out of bed. Big baggy pajama pants, baggy sweatshirt, hair pulled back. I asked how much and she was very uninterested. Very disappointing. Many therapist at this and other locations don't really act like they want to be there and don't do anything to encourage (at least me) to stay or come back. I don't expect overly provacative clothes but figured they'd want to look a little attractive or inviting. I'm very conscious about being friendly and respectful so they feel comfortable. Am I expecting too much?

DMichaels69
10-04-17, 16:59
SSDD with these places and workers especially in the burbs. The AMP scene remains on the downturn and who knows when it will get better. I don't think your expecting too much.

I've only been in this hobby a couple years but think I'm getting bored already. I stopped by YR the other day and the therapist was sitting on the couch talking on the phone. She looked like she just pulled herself out of bed. Big baggy pajama pants, baggy sweatshirt, hair pulled back. I asked how much and she was very uninterested. Very disappointing. Many therapist at this and other locations don't really act like they want to be there and don't do anything to encourage (at least me) to stay or come back. I don't expect overly provacative clothes but figured they'd want to look a little attractive or inviting. I'm very conscious about being friendly and respectful so they feel comfortable. Am I expecting too much?

Hotwad
10-04-17, 20:43
Maybe we are not expecting too much, maybe we are paying too much. Let them work for it and they will be more anxious when the money is not in excess.

Morrisman
10-04-17, 21:11
Maybe we are not expecting too much, maybe we are paying too much. Let them work for it and they will be more anxious when the money is not in excess.I remember I time when I was hitting home runs at most of the Joliet establishments. It been a couple years! Since that happened. Quality of girls down. Extant of services less. Cost more or the same for less. I feel like I would be better served by using my hand for a few months while saving up for a trip to some place with friendlier and prettier girls. I've been haunting strip club VIP rooms the biggest rip off out there. Maybe we need a new better backpage.

UBeMyFriend99
10-18-17, 22:59
Lucy was not the best looking but gave a brute massage which at first was uncomfortable but left me relaxed afterward. She offered " mouth" as she put it which I obliged. Attacked the sac with a good tongue lashing and sucked til I was about to pop, then finished with the hand. Pretty dam good skill in the BJ dept.

Robert Gou2
10-20-17, 13:56
Lucy was not the best looking but gave a brute massage which at first was uncomfortable but left me relaxed afterward. She offered " mouth" as she put it which I obliged. Attacked the sac with a good tongue lashing and sucked til I was about to pop, then finished with the hand. Pretty dam good skill in the BJ dept.In Joliet?

SkoutGold
10-20-17, 18:14
Yea. Not much going on in Joliet or surrounding area. Does anyone have any spots they would like to share?

Wenger
10-21-17, 09:21
Yea. Not much going on in Joliet or surrounding area. Does anyone have any spots they would like to share?Unfortunately in Joliet there's nothing to share that hasn't been covered multiple times before. My suggestion would be to rtff and depending on what you're looking for you might find it, although probably not in Joliet.

-w.

Ksterk
11-10-17, 07:14
Usually don't go down Jefferson by the airport. Saw a place there, that I have not seen any reviews. Anyone?

Ksterk
11-10-17, 07:19
Yea. Not much going on in Joliet or surrounding area. Does anyone have any spots they would like to share?Taking the long way home from work, found a place in Glen Ellyn, and one in Palos. Really Nothing to Brag about, But clean, decent Massage and left Happy.

PM for details.

JolietMike1969
11-13-17, 11:38
Usually don't go down Jefferson by the airport. Saw a place there, that I have not seen any reviews. Anyone?Nothing more to say.

Wenger
11-14-17, 07:39
Usually don't go down Jefferson by the airport. Saw a place there, that I have not seen any reviews. Anyone?Are you talking about the place in my post #612?

-w.

Ksterk
11-19-17, 18:04
Are you talking about the place in my post #612?

-w.DANG I missed your Post. Wish I didn't.

I did not OPT for the Table shower. But otherwise it was exactly the same. Mary was wearing a see through Silk Blouse with a Black Bra, so thought there might be a little play. Not at all, kept moving away.

I did not the see any other providers. The person behind the desk, I honestly could not tell if it was Mamasan or Papasan.

Stopped in the fast food place afterward (BTW Not impressed with that either) Noticed they had Brochure's for Lilly's. They also have a place in Darien. I will not repeat.

Poogee
11-21-17, 12:41
Just saved $$$ because two. Two guys watching the AMP on 87th in Naperville / Washington.

Possible LEOs of the unmarked municipal vehicle. Wasn't getting out of their cars for 30 minutes. Could be wrong, but, I listen to my spidey senses.

Stay safe.

DMichaels69
11-21-17, 13:42
Thanks! Also This info should go in Aurora thread.

Just saved $$$ because two. Two guys watching the AMP on 87th in Naperville / Washington.

Possible LEOs of the unmarked municipal vehicle. Wasn't getting out of their cars for 30 minutes. Could be wrong, but, I listen to my spidey senses.

Stay safe.

SzForLife
12-04-17, 22:12
Stopped in. 60 door fee, got Angela. Not bad looking, 5/10. Laid on the table, and she began teasing right away. 15 minutes in, I flipped. Standard finish. She wanted to finish the massage, I said I was finished and wanted to leave. In retrospect, I should have went for the hhr.

As reported, the place is kind of filthy. I just wanted to check it out since this place is one of the last I did not check out in the area.

Peace.

DMichaels69
12-25-17, 11:34
Stopped by after not having been there in a couple years. An attractive younger girl answered the door, took to the room, then another young looking girl comes in. Name was Cici. It was just ok, average rub and tug. One and done for me, no desire to go back.

UBeMyFriend99
01-22-18, 15:36
Stopped by a few days ago. Met with Tina. 2 or 3 on looks same for massage skills. She also had some very ruff as in coarse hands. I believe before being an mt she probably does a lot of manual work which didn't get me excited at all for the finish. As I suspected the he was very robotic and ruff. Very firm grip with no variation and when the time came I felt like she was going to rip it off pointing me in such a way my baby boys didn't make to much of a mess. I would completely pass on another encounter with her.

Matt151
01-24-18, 23:57
Stopped by a few days ago. Met with Tina. 2 or 3 on looks same for massage skills. She also had some very ruff as in coarse hands. I believe before being an mt she probably does a lot of manual work which didn't get me excited at all for the finish. As I suspected the he was very robotic and ruff. Very firm grip with no variation and when the time came I felt like she was going to rip it off pointing me in such a way my baby boys didn't make to much of a mess. I would completely pass on another encounter with her.I had a similar experience. She tried to stick a finger in my ass, which I did not appreciate. She did allow UTC roaming.

Poogee
01-28-18, 20:26
Stopped by a few days ago. Met with Tina. 2 or 3 on looks same for massage skills. She also had some very ruff as in coarse hands. I believe before being an mt she probably does a lot of manual work which didn't get me excited at all for the finish. As I suspected the he was very robotic and ruff. Very firm grip with no variation and when the time came I felt like she was going to rip it off pointing me in such a way my baby boys didn't make to much of a mess. I would completely pass on another encounter with her.Please PM for this location.

BMan3408
02-20-18, 19:16
I will be working in the Joliet area next week and would like some advice on a good AMP that may offer a standard HE. Can offer any suggestions for NWI if anyone would like, as this is the only area I have ventured out in. Thank you in advance!

SaintChuck
02-26-18, 12:51
This post will be a prime example of what happens when you break your own rules of Mongering. My #1 rule is to never go to Korean places. Over the weekend I broke my own rule and had a nightmare of a time. My work had sent me way south near Dwight. On the way home it was getting late and I was really in the mood for a quick release. I knew that my only option would be Sun Spa in Morris off of 47. I knew that every review I had ever read on the place was negative, but the little Monger in my pants won the argument and I went anyway. I get in the lobby and ring the doorbell and a Korean grandma opens the door and lets me in. I knew that she wouldn't be giving the massage because she had on a cooking apron and she was having trouble walking, she had a bit of a limp. Probably an injury she received in the Korean War. On the way to the room she started grilling me about how I found the place and had I ever been there before. I told her that I had never been there and I knew about the place because I saw the ad on BP. She leaves me in a room and a few minutes later my MT walks in and she has a bad attitude from the second she walks in the room. She hands me this clear plastic travel case and tells me to empty my pockets and put my cell phone in the bag. I did as she instructed, the whole time I felt like I was being processed at the county jail. She grabs my hand and drags me and my plastic bag to the table shower. The table shower was very long and borderline on ridiculous. The entire time she had this look on her face as if she had just come from a close relatives funeral. A few times we made eye contact and I would smile at her and then she would give me the quick 2 second fake smile. After the longest table shower in the history of the world, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the sauna where she basically pushed me in and shut the door. In the sauna I decided to relax so I closed my eyes and leaned back. After a while I realized that I had been in the sauna for a while and I thought that I was going to have a panic attack. Because this woman was so unfriendly and basically rude to me, I started having these terrible visions. I started to think that maybe I wasn't in a sauna, maybe she had locked me in a giant Korean BBQ. I started imagining that they were going to leave me in there for a week and then after me being in there for a week all of these Korean women would come in with meat cleavers and hack me up. Not exactly the way I would want my Mongering career or my life to end. She finally opened the door and let me out of the Korean BBQ machine and dragged me back to the room. I complied with her orders and laid face down, at which time she started that light feather touch and basically just rubbed her fingers across my body. After a few minutes she came over by my face and made the universal gesture for a HJ and I shook my head yes. Then she got this disgusted look on her face and pointed to the table, so I got off the massage table and went to my plastic bag and got her tip and placed it on the table. She then started a rather uninspired HJ, she did pull down her dress so that I could play with her fake boobs. I started rubbing her butt over her clothes and she got really angry and gave me a dirty look, so I gave her a dirty look and said "WHAT. " She took her free hand and covered my mouth and pushed down so that I couldn't talk or breathe. She had pure evil in her eyes. She finally took her hand away and focused on the lame HJ. When everything was done she was trying to explain to me that the next time I come back I will be able to get FS. I just shook my head and said OK. I got out into the parking lot and it was very dark and raining. At this point I felt really sad and I wished that I was in better shape and more athletic so that I could kick myself in the balls for stopping at this place. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
02-26-18, 13:41
This place is terrible. I can't they are still open. Last time I was there, the lady wanted a tip before. I said no, she threw a fit and walked out. I got dressed and left and never will go back.

This post will be a prime example of what happens when you break your own rules of Mongering. My #1 rule is to never go to Korean places. Over the weekend I broke my own rule and had a nightmare of a time. My work had sent me way south near Dwight. On the way home it was getting late and I was really in the mood for a quick release. I knew that my only option would be Sun Spa in Morris off of 47. I knew that every review I had ever read on the place was negative, but the little Monger in my pants won the argument and I went anyway. I get in the lobby and ring the doorbell and a Korean grandma opens the door and lets me in. I knew that she wouldn't be giving the massage because she had on a cooking apron and she was having trouble walking, she had a bit of a limp. Probably an injury she received in the Korean War. On the way to the room she started grilling me about how I found the place and had I ever been there before. I told her that I had never been there and I knew about the place because I saw the ad on BP. She leaves me in a room and a few minutes later my MT walks in and she has a bad attitude from the second she walks in the room. She hands me this clear plastic travel case and tells me to empty my pockets and put my cell phone in the bag. I did as she instructed, the whole time I felt like I was being processed at the county jail. She grabs my hand and drags me and my plastic bag to the table shower. The table shower was very long and borderline on ridiculous. The entire time she had this look on her face as if she had just come from a close relatives funeral. A few times we made eye contact and I would smile at her and then she would give me the quick 2 second fake smile. After the longest table shower in the history of the world, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the sauna where she basically pushed me in and shut the door. In the sauna I decided to relax so I closed my eyes and leaned back. After a while I realized that I had been in the sauna for a while and I thought that I was going to have a panic attack. Because this woman was so unfriendly and basically rude to me, I started having these terrible visions. I started to think that maybe I wasn't in a sauna, maybe she had locked me in a giant Korean BBQ. I started imagining that they were going to leave me in there for a week and then after me being in there for a week all of these Korean women would come in with meat cleavers and hack me up. Not exactly the way I would want my Mongering career or my life to end. She finally opened the door and let me out of the Korean BBQ machine and dragged me back to the room. I complied with her orders and laid face down, at which time she started that light feather touch and basically just rubbed her fingers across my body. After a few minutes she came over by my face and made the universal gesture for a HJ and I shook my head yes. Then she got this disgusted look on her face and pointed to the table, so I got off the massage table and went to my plastic bag and got her tip and placed it on the table. She then started a rather uninspired HJ, she did pull down her dress so that I could play with her fake boobs. I started rubbing her butt over her clothes and she got really angry and gave me a dirty look, so I gave her a dirty look and said "WHAT. " She took her free hand and covered my mouth and pushed down so that I couldn't talk or breathe. She had pure evil in her eyes. She finally took her hand away and focused on the lame HJ. When everything was done she was trying to explain to me that the next time I come back I will be able to get FS. I just shook my head and said OK. I got out into the parking lot and it was very dark and raining. At this point I felt really sad and I wished that I was in better shape and more athletic so that I could kick myself in the balls for stopping at this place. SaintChuck.

Ztar7
02-26-18, 13:42
That's funny, I actually have the same exact rule. And sadly at your expense Chuck, I will not be making any exceptions soon =P. Sorry for the bad night though.

Jadedone
02-26-18, 18:54
I knew that she wouldn't be giving the massage because she had on a cooking apron and she was having trouble walking, she had a bit of a limp. Probably an injury she received in the Korean War.
LO fucking L.

Then she got this disgusted look on her face and pointed to the table, so I got off the massage table and went to my plastic bag and got her tip and placed it on the table. I'm with DM on this one. I never tip beforehand. If they walk, so be it.

She then started a rather uninspired HJ, she did pull down her dress so that I could play with her fake boobs. One positive.

I started rubbing her butt over her clothes and she got really angry and gave me a dirty look, so I gave her a dirty look and said "WHAT. " She took her free hand and covered my mouth and pushed down so that I couldn't talk or breathe. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Never heard of this before.

Sucks this happened to you bro. But an entertaining tale.

Robert Gou2
02-26-18, 18:55
Stay off the weed, Chuck.

Walker333
02-26-18, 21:47
This post will be a prime example of what happens when you break your own rules of Mongering. My #1 rule is to never go to Korean places. Over the weekend I broke my own rule and had a nightmare of a time. My work had sent me way south near Dwight. On the way home it was getting late and I was really in the mood for a quick release. I knew that my only option would be Sun Spa in Morris off of 47. I knew that every review I had ever read on the place was negative, but the little Monger in my pants won the argument and I went anyway. I get in the lobby and ring the doorbell and a Korean grandma opens the door and lets me in. I knew that she wouldn't be giving the massage because she had on a cooking apron and she was having trouble walking, she had a bit of a limp. Probably an injury she received in the Korean War. On the way to the room she started grilling me about how I found the place and had I ever been there before. I told her that I had never been there and I knew about the place because I saw the ad on BP. She leaves me in a room and a few minutes later my MT walks in and she has a bad attitude from the second she walks in the room. She hands me this clear plastic travel case and tells me to empty my pockets and put my cell phone in the bag. I did as she instructed, the whole time I felt like I was being processed at the county jail. She grabs my hand and drags me and my plastic bag to the table shower. The table shower was very long and borderline on ridiculous. The entire time she had this look on her face as if she had just come from a close relatives funeral. A few times we made eye contact and I would smile at her and then she would give me the quick 2 second fake smile. After the longest table shower in the history of the world, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the sauna where she basically pushed me in and shut the door. In the sauna I decided to relax so I closed my eyes and leaned back. After a while I realized that I had been in the sauna for a while and I thought that I was going to have a panic attack. Because this woman was so unfriendly and basically rude to me, I started having these terrible visions. I started to think that maybe I wasn't in a sauna, maybe she had locked me in a giant Korean BBQ. I started imagining that they were going to leave me in there for a week and then after me being in there for a week all of these Korean women would come in with meat cleavers and hack me up. Not exactly the way I would want my Mongering career or my life to end. She finally opened the door and let me out of the Korean BBQ machine and dragged me back to the room. I complied with her orders and laid face down, at which time she started that light feather touch and basically just rubbed her fingers across my body. After a few minutes she came over by my face and made the universal gesture for a HJ and I shook my head yes. Then she got this disgusted look on her face and pointed to the table, so I got off the massage table and went to my plastic bag and got her tip and placed it on the table. She then started a rather uninspired HJ, she did pull down her dress so that I could play with her fake boobs. I started rubbing her butt over her clothes and she got really angry and gave me a dirty look, so I gave her a dirty look and said "WHAT. " She took her free hand and covered my mouth and pushed down so that I couldn't talk or breathe. She had pure evil in her eyes. She finally took her hand away and focused on the lame HJ. When everything was done she was trying to explain to me that the next time I come back I will be able to get FS. I just shook my head and said OK. I got out into the parking lot and it was very dark and raining. At this point I felt really sad and I wished that I was in better shape and more athletic so that I could kick myself in the balls for stopping at this place. SaintChuck.Great review, metaphors are brilliant! Thank You for the info Bro, and good luck!

SaintChuck
02-27-18, 00:18
Stay off the weed, Chuck.I am sad to report that my visit didn't involve any drugs or alcohol. I wish it had. I go to a lot of AMP's and I can honestly say that this was my worst experience since 2015 when I met the dreaded Poison Ivy. Now I know why this place only has negative reviews. SaintChuck.

Sonic69
03-01-18, 02:32
I'm going to be in the area and was trying to see if anyone could point me in the right direction of a massage place or independent provider would be ok with outcall or incall. I will be staying the night for business: pleasure. If anyone is able to help me out I would appreciate it very much! Thanks.

Morrisman
03-01-18, 22:50
LOL. I live in Morris and have been preaching against the evil of Korean Spas for 20 years. I will admit to going to 7 spa and enjoying myself back in the day but I have never had a positive experience at Sun. Your best bet is to drive to the slipper or rose in Montgomery or off booker in Naperville. Hopefully with spring some new younger girls will brave Chicago and the burbs.

Indian Chief
03-02-18, 13:11
This would certify you of your sainthood. LOL.

JolietMike1969
03-02-18, 15:48
LOL. I live in Morris and have been preaching against the evil of Korean Spas for 20 years. I will admit to going to 7 spa and enjoying myself back in the day but I have never had a positive experience at Sun. Your best bet is to drive to the slipper or rose in Montgomery or off booker in Naperville. Hopefully with spring some new younger girls will brave Chicago and the burbs.Is that place still open? I forgot all about it. I thought it was a poor mans strip club anyway, any stress relief there?

ArielDude28
03-02-18, 20:36
This post will be a prime example of what happens when you break your own rules of Mongering. My #1 rule is to never go to Korean places. Over the weekend I broke my own rule and had a nightmare of a time. My work had sent me way south near Dwight. On the way home it was getting late and I was really in the mood for a quick release. I knew that my only option would be Sun Spa in Morris off of 47. I knew that every review I had ever read on the place was negative, but the little Monger in my pants won the argument and I went anyway. I get in the lobby and ring the doorbell and a Korean grandma opens the door and lets me in. I knew that she wouldn't be giving the massage because she had on a cooking apron and she was having trouble walking, she had a bit of a limp. Probably an injury she received in the Korean War. On the way to the room she started grilling me about how I found the place and had I ever been there before. I told her that I had never been there and I knew about the place because I saw the ad on BP. She leaves me in a room and a few minutes later my MT walks in and she has a bad attitude from the second she walks in the room. She hands me this clear plastic travel case and tells me to empty my pockets and put my cell phone in the bag. I did as she instructed, the whole time I felt like I was being processed at the county jail. She grabs my hand and drags me and my plastic bag to the table shower. The table shower was very long and borderline on ridiculous. The entire time she had this look on her face as if she had just come from a close relatives funeral. A few times we made eye contact and I would smile at her and then she would give me the quick 2 second fake smile. After the longest table shower in the history of the world, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the sauna where she basically pushed me in and shut the door. In the sauna I decided to relax so I closed my eyes and leaned back. After a while I realized that I had been in the sauna for a while and I thought that I was going to have a panic attack. Because this woman was so unfriendly and basically rude to me, I started having these terrible visions. I started to think that maybe I wasn't in a sauna, maybe she had locked me in a giant Korean BBQ. I started imagining that they were going to leave me in there for a week and then after me being in there for a week all of these Korean women would come in with meat cleavers and hack me up. Not exactly the way I would want my Mongering career or my life to end. She finally opened the door and let me out of the Korean BBQ machine and dragged me back to the room. I complied with her orders and laid face down, at which time she started that light feather touch and basically just rubbed her fingers across my body. After a few minutes she came over by my face and made the universal gesture for a HJ and I shook my head yes. Then she got this disgusted look on her face and pointed to the table, so I got off the massage table and went to my plastic bag and got her tip and placed it on the table. She then started a rather uninspired HJ, she did pull down her dress so that I could play with her fake boobs. I started rubbing her butt over her clothes and she got really angry and gave me a dirty look, so I gave her a dirty look and said "WHAT. " She took her free hand and covered my mouth and pushed down so that I couldn't talk or breathe. She had pure evil in her eyes. She finally took her hand away and focused on the lame HJ. When everything was done she was trying to explain to me that the next time I come back I will be able to get FS. I just shook my head and said OK. I got out into the parking lot and it was very dark and raining. At this point I felt really sad and I wished that I was in better shape and more athletic so that I could kick myself in the balls for stopping at this place. SaintChuck.I was there once and a very similar experience. I started reading some news about how the community hates this place and they are always in radar. That frustration and the questioning is a result of that pressure. I never visited this place after that one horrific experience.

Poogee
03-03-18, 02:05
..... off booker in Naperville. ......This is new to me. What is this off booker? Is this Rose?

DMichaels69
03-03-18, 11:19
Its book road and 95th.

This is new to me. What is this off booker? Is this Rose?

Avg Joe
03-03-18, 19:09
This is new to me. What is this off booker? Is this Rose?Rose Spa, 3075 Book Rd. #143 Naperville.

AJ.

MrTisBad
03-11-18, 17:41
Extras at Slipper?

Morrisman
03-14-18, 20:43
Extras at Slipper?I personally have never gotten extras at the slipper but over the years I have known guys to claim to have gotten otc from girls there. This ranged from sharing a joint with a girl and getting a BJ in return to meeting a girl and exchanging money for services. The slipper itself runs a tight ship. You can get extra touchy in VIP but the guards err bouncers watch closely. Those curtains are seethrough and they will spy on you from a side angle. They don't watch the hour corner rooms as closely but I don't think guys are whipping out their tools like they do at other clubs. You never know though. I have had girls give me numbers and offer extras and I have had girls verbally state fingers can roam for an extra tip but if you go here don't expect too much. None of the girls that offered were that hot. Obviously, YMMV. I like some of the girls here and it is close which is why I mentioned it. As for massage parlors named rose spa. I have gotten FS at all of them at one point or another. Of course, I have been shut down at all of them too. I smell spring in the air for Saturday. Happy hunting boys (and girls too).

P.S. Stay away from sun spa. There are two Asian spas in la Salle that might be worth checking out. Play safe.

Thrillseeker2
03-18-18, 10:16
Stopped by Z spa on 30 the other day. It was my first visit and I told my MT that when she asked.

Here's the facts.

Cost: 65 for hour, 60 tip for level 1 finish including letting the twins out for some play.

Looks: late 40's to early 50's (I'm guessing). Said name was Amy. On the slim side. Wore shorts and a loose button down blouse untucked for easy access to the firm B's.

Massage: Lasted full hour with a good attempt at a medium pressure massage. I say attempt because her skills are lacking, but she tried. Light touch towards the end and what I consider plenty of teasing.

On the flip: Went right to it. Horrible. Her jackhammer technique was just horrible. She went so fast I thought I heard a sonic boom. Down right painful. I had to stop her and and my little guy still isn't talking to me.

Bottom line: IF I ever go back I won't repeat with Amy.

-TH2.

SzForLife
03-18-18, 22:51
Stopped by Z spa on 30 the other day. It was my first visit and I told my MT that when she asked.

Here's the facts.

Cost: 65 for hour, 60 tip for level 1 finish including letting the twins out for some play.

Looks: late 40's to early 50's (I'm guessing). Said name was Amy. On the slim side. Wore shorts and a loose button down blouse untucked for easy access to the firm B's.

Massage: Lasted full hour with a good attempt at a medium pressure massage. I say attempt because her skills are lacking, but she tried. Light touch towards the end and what I consider plenty of teasing.

On the flip: Went right to it. Horrible. Her jackhammer technique was just horrible. She went so fast I thought I heard a sonic boom. Down right painful. I had to stop her and and my little guy still isn't talking to me.

Bottom line: IF I ever go back I won't repeat with Amy.

-TH2.I went there late last year. The MT was late 30's or so, and was definitely on something. She giggled to herself the whole hour, and reeked of garlic. She offered standard finish, but I declined.

Aren't they called H&F Spa now?

SzForLife
03-28-18, 13:11
Been there a few times, but hadn't gone back in a while. They advertise new younger girls on BP, so decided to try again.

Still the same middle aged women. Very nice, excellent massages given by both on separate occasions, teasing is present, but no extras to be had.

SzForLife
03-28-18, 13:15
Stopped by after not having been there in a couple years. An attractive younger girl answered the door, took to the room, then another young looking girl comes in. Name was Cici. It was just ok, average rub and tug. One and done for me, no desire to go back.Stopped here and drew YaYa. Better than the average looking MT. Massage was decent, plenty of teasing, on the flip standard finish with OTC roaming. Might go back to see the other MT and compare notes.

JolietMike1969
04-03-18, 14:11
What happened to this place? Was doing good there when it changed from celestial. Now there are new people and less service. Local spots are few and very far between.

SzForLife
04-03-18, 14:46
What happened to this place? Was doing good there when it changed from celestial. Now there are new people and less service. Local spots are few and very far between.Is this the place next to Fox's Pub? If it is, I went there late last year. Had an overweight MT use a bath of oil on me, then tried to jag her finger in Colonel Brownstar during the jackhammer finish. Needless to say, never went back.

Pickings are slim out Joliet way.

JolietMike1969
04-04-18, 08:45
Is this the place next to Fox's Pub? If it is, I went there late last year. Had an overweight MT use a bath of oil on me, then tried to jag her finger in Colonel Brownstar during the jackhammer finish. Needless to say, never went back.

Pickings are slim out Joliet way.Same place but with it changing owners often it's difficult to review anything more than 2-3 months.

Poogee
05-20-18, 23:56
Its book road and 95th.

Rose Spa, 3075 Book Rd. #143 Naperville.

AJ.Finally went here. Better than and younger than 87th.

60 door.

40 HE with under roaming up top. Hands too cold for bottom.

Actually better relaxing massage.

2 more younger (under 50) possible MT, which denotes 2 more trips.

Good to see everyone back.

ChicagoFan54
05-22-18, 22:21
Finally went here. Better than and younger than 87th.

60 door.

Good to see everyone back.I keep meaning to stop by in there but I tend to be sweaty after riding the DuPage River Trail so I haven't gone.

Morrisman
05-23-18, 22:14
Finally went here. Better than and younger than 87th.

60 door.

Good to see everyone back.Frequented this place off and on over the years. They sometimes get late 20's early 30's hotties. Services range from what was described to full service. Haven't gotten the full deal in a long long time though. You got to see the girls regularly to get more. They use to have these wide tables too but they were replaced. I try this place out every 3 months or so to see if it is worth becoming a regular again. Maybe I will swing by in a couple of weeks.

Destiny8
06-04-18, 11:14
I personally have never gotten extras at the slipper but over the years I have known guys to claim to have gotten otc from girls there. This ranged from sharing a joint with a girl and getting a BJ in return to meeting a girl and exchanging money for services. The slipper itself runs a tight ship. You can get extra touchy in VIP but the guards err bouncers watch closely. Those curtains are seethrough and they will spy on you from a side angle. They don't watch the hour corner rooms as closely but I don't think guys are whipping out their tools like they do at other clubs. You never know though. I have had girls give me numbers and offer extras and I have had girls verbally state fingers can roam for an extra tip but if you go here don't expect too much. None of the girls that offered were that hot. Obviously, YMMV. I like some of the girls here and it is close which is why I mentioned it. As for massage parlors named rose spa. I have gotten FS at all of them at one point or another. Of course, I have been shut down at all of them too. I smell spring in the air for Saturday. Happy hunting boys (and girls too).

P.S. Stay away from sun spa. There are two Asian spas in la Salle that might be worth checking out. Play safe.Why do you say stay anyway from Sun Spa? Was planning a trip.

Morrisman
06-08-18, 10:16
Why do you say stay anyway from Sun Spa? Was planning a trip.Every time I have gone the girls have been old and subpar. The service is expensive and you get very little for what you pay for. I would try rose in Montgomery. Pine tree in willowbrook was always consistent but have not been to since their troubles in 2016. If you just want a basic and basic service from a reasonable attractive female try rose in Naperville or the small spas in Oswego. I think the one on 34 might be a good try. I live in Morris and don't go to sun spa. Back in the day 7 Spa was the place to go but morris's Days are still in the past unless something has changed dramatically.

Destiny8
06-08-18, 13:40
Every time I have gone the girls have been old and subpar. The service is expensive and you get very little for what you pay for. I would try rose in Montgomery. Pine tree in willowbrook was always consistent but have not been to since their troubles in 2016. If you just want a basic and basic service from a reasonable attractive female try rose in Naperville or the small spas in Oswego. I think the one on 34 might be a good try. I live in Morris and don't go to sun spa. Back in the day 7 Spa was the place to go but morris's Days are still in the past unless something has changed dramatically.I've been to Sun 4 times. The first two girls were very attractive the 2nd one not being as fun. The 3rd was somewhat older good looking and was great other wise. The last time I was there the lady was much older and not near as good looking as the first 3. She basically gave me too long of a massage then rimmed me for awhile before short FS finishing with HJ because of time. I didn't want that last experience turn me off for good be now I'm having 2nd thoughts.

Pine tree is FS? What's the price compared to Sun?

Da Doc
06-21-18, 07:27
Hello,

Been following this site for awhile and finally wanted to register and share some experiences.

Pc massage.

Visited 3 times all 3 times lv1 finish with fairly good massage. 40 hh 40 tip. Usually get 45 min from them too. Ample roaming on 2 of 3 girls otc.

Ad spa.

Visited twice drew Lucy first than requested her second time. 2nd visit she offered FS for 140. I declined and she went down to 120 however was not prepared at that time. On second visit I did request TS. Overall good experience and at both but I want to go back for lvl 2 or FS. Seems like lucy is best bet. If anyone knows of anywhere else please PM me. I've read about rose but Ido want to try but I know I won't get more than lv1 first couple visits plus with prices going up and quality going down. Seems like ad is best bet for higher levels but pc has always been a good experience and good massage majority of the time. I will say the first time I went I saw a HOT young girl there who was translating for MMS. But never drew her. 40 to 50. One girl was 30's but she was sub par with a bad attitude.

Ksterk
07-12-18, 07:23
Where is AD? No where in Joliet that I know of.

Hello,

Been following this site for awhile and finally wanted to register and share some experiences.

Pc massage.

Visited 3 times all 3 times lv1 finish with fairly good massage. 40 hh 40 tip. Usually get 45 min from them too. Ample roaming on 2 of 3 girls otc.

Ad spa.

Visited twice drew Lucy first than requested her second time. 2nd visit she offered FS for 140. I declined and she went down to 120 however was not prepared at that time. On second visit I did request TS. Overall good experience and at both but I want to go back for lvl 2 or FS. Seems like lucy is best bet. If anyone knows of anywhere else please PM me. I've read about rose but Ido want to try but I know I won't get more than lv1 first couple visits plus with prices going up and quality going down. Seems like ad is best bet for higher levels but pc has always been a good experience and good massage majority of the time. I will say the first time I went I saw a HOT young girl there who was translating for MMS. But never drew her. 40 to 50. One girl was 30's but she was sub par with a bad attitude.

DMichaels69
07-12-18, 07:53
Lucy should absolutely not get 140 for FS. She is a nice lady but the years and working there all the time have taken its toll on her. I'm surprised she offered that as she does not strike me as the type to come right out and offer it.

PC massage is boring. Much better places to go.

Hello,

Pc massage.

Ad spa.

DMichaels69
07-12-18, 07:55
Google AD spa. I tried putting the link in but is not working.

Where is AD? No where in Joliet that I know of.

Da Doc
07-13-18, 21:23
Lucy should absolutely not get 140 for FS. She is a nice lady but the years and working there all the time have taken its toll on her. I'm surprised she offered that as she does not strike me as the type to come right out and offer it.

PC massage is boring. Much better places to go.She didn't offer until second visit. Any other suggestions? I haven't tried rose but figured won't get much on first run.

JolietMike1969
07-14-18, 09:50
Google AD spa. I tried putting the link in but is not working.I googled It's in Carol Stream not Joliet. I think that is why the confusion.

ILikeBlowjobs2
08-06-18, 19:45
I know its a bit of a hike from Joliet, but considering the options have always seemed to be bad and worse around here, WTF. I've had a good time on the two visits out there. HJ on first visit, more was probably available but I was feeling things out. Second visit was CBJ. Masseuse was attractive, maybe 40 ish. Massage was not much for therapeutic, but very sexy. A little pricy, but I think only because I was an idiot and set my own price. Big thumbs up.

Da Doc
08-08-18, 07:40
I know its a bit of a hike from Joliet, but considering the options have always seemed to be bad and worse around here, WTF. I've had a good time on the two visits out there. HJ on first visit, more was probably available but I was feeling things out. Second visit was CBJ. Masseuse was attractive, maybe 40 ish. Massage was not much for therapeutic, but very sexy. A little pricy, but I think only because I was an idiot and set my own price. Big thumbs up.What was damage?

Ksterk
09-06-18, 08:55
Over the weekend. Saw a Monger heading into the place by the Airport. Has this place gotten any better? Or Same Lame?

Ksterk
09-09-18, 09:05
Just an FYI.

http://www.theherald-news.com/2018/09/07/massage-woman-pleads-guilty-to-prostitution/azakpjc/

DMichaels69
09-09-18, 10:29
Its been closed for a while now.

Just an FYI.

http://www.theherald-news.com/2018/09/07/massage-woman-pleads-guilty-to-prostitution/azakpjc/

Sam Spade
09-09-18, 17:23
Just an FYI.

http://www.theherald-news.com/2018/09/07/massage-woman-pleads-guilty-to-prostitution/azakpjc/Just goes to show guys, you should be taking every opportunity to show you are safe to play with, so it is not on her to make a move that could get her busted. She's at the head of the table? Get your hands up and gently touch her sides. She's up on the table straddling your head to work on your back? Get your hands on her calves and make nice. On the flip, put a hand on her butt and smile. She smiles back, gently reach up for a boob. If the opportunity doesn't present itself, she is most likely legit and not giving you the opportunity on purpose. But if the opportunities do present themselves, you have to make it clear to her.

Yeah, I know a lot of guys have stories about success with MTs who were as cold as ice (and willing to sacrifice our love). Glad to hear it.

Look at it this way. How often do you hear stories in the news of guys getting busted at AMPs, because Uncle LEO opened up a storefront and deputized Asian women to get you worked up enough to suggest a way to make a good tip? I've never heard of that even one time. But all the time, we hear of the MTs getting busted because they saw deputy Fife sporting wood and said something they shouldn't have.

Just like on defense, get your hands up.

Al Melrose
09-09-18, 18:35
Its been closed for a while now.The name at the end of the article cracked me up. Wanting Yu.

Ksterk
09-10-18, 07:30
Just goes to show guys, you should be taking every opportunity to show you are safe to play with, so it is not on her to make a move that could get her busted. She's at the head of the table? Get your hands up and gently touch her sides. She's up on the table straddling your head to work on your back? Get your hands on her calves and make nice. On the flip, put a hand on her butt and smile. She smiles back, gently reach up for a boob. If the opportunity doesn't present itself, she is most likely legit and not giving you the opportunity on purpose. But if the opportunities do present themselves, you have to make it clear to her.

Yeah, I know a lot of guys have stories about success with MTs who were as cold as ice (and willing to sacrifice our love). Glad to hear it.

Look at it this way. How often do you hear stories in the news of guys getting busted at AMPs, because Uncle LEO opened up a storefront and deputized Asian women to get you worked up enough to suggest a way to make a good tip? I've never heard of that even one time. But all the time, we hear of the MTs getting busted because they saw deputy Fife sporting wood and said something they shouldn't have.

Just like on defense, get your hands up.Well said.

Wood Street
09-10-18, 23:36
What was damage?CS is a FS joint. You will pay the door fee of $80 for a non existent massage along with a table shower. They will ask you what you want and will try to get you for $140 for FS $100-120 for CBJ and $60 for HJ. Don't pay more than $120 for FS $80 on the CBJ and $40 HJ. Try to pay less if possible $220 for FS will not be worth it for any lady there. Check the IL South Burb thread for further reviews.

Da Doc
09-21-18, 16:01
CS is a FS joint. You will pay the door fee of $80 for a non existent massage along with a table shower. They will ask you what you want and will try to get you for $140 for FS $100-120 for CBJ and $60 for HJ. Don't pay more than $120 for FS $80 on the CBJ and $40 HJ. Try to pay less if possible $220 for FS will not be worth it for any lady there. Check the IL South Burb thread for further reviews.Hmm never been to CS will try and post dream.

Da Doc
09-21-18, 16:18
Wanted to share experience last month.

Went to my usual PC massage. I know most don't like but I have a good relationship with one of the girls there. Always willing to please but never more than level 1 however the best level 1 you'll get. GFE full roaming kiss whatever. She's happy with. 4 but usually give. 5 because of service.

Went to try rose for first time and man they were busy!! They said come back 20 min but I told her I'll wait. Two more mongers came in while waiting and saw one walking out. Got to room fairly rushed but not that bad. Massage was good, standard level 1 no hassle. Kinda mechanical but gal was attractive for age. Wonder if level 2 available at Rose but doubt it.

SzForLife
10-05-18, 17:58
Wanted to share experience last month.

Went to my usual PC massage. I know most don't like but I have a good relationship with one of the girls there. Always willing to please but never more than level 1 however the best level 1 you'll get. GFE full roaming kiss whatever. She's happy with. 4 but usually give. 5 because of service.

Went to try rose for first time and man they were busy!! They said come back 20 min but I told her I'll wait. Two more mongers came in while waiting and saw one walking out. Got to room fairly rushed but not that bad. Massage was good, standard level 1 no hassle. Kinda mechanical but gal was attractive for age. Wonder if level 2 available at Rose but doubt it.Just left PC. Had ya ya. She was very nice, lots of teasing. L1 finish. But she wasnt the same ya ya I had last time. This one was older.

The whole session the door chime next door was buzzing. Then 3 mongers came in at the same time. One was loud as shit. Don't think I'll be back.

Da Doc
10-06-18, 09:59
Just left PC. Had ya ya. She was very nice, lots of teasing. L1 finish. But she wasnt the same ya ya I had last time. This one was older.

The whole session the door chime next door was buzzing. Then 3 mongers came in at the same time. One was loud as shit. Don't think I'll be back.I feel like this place is picking up business either through here or word of mouth. Kinda disappointed because it used to be a nice low key place.

DMichaels69
10-06-18, 18:35
Not even on my list anymore as this is basic service and boring.

Just left PC. Had ya ya. She was very nice, lots of teasing. L1 finish. But she wasnt the same ya ya I had last time. This one was older.

The whole session the door chime next door was buzzing. Then 3 mongers came in at the same time. One was loud as shit. Don't think I'll be back.

Da Doc
10-06-18, 21:35
Not even on my list anymore as this is basic service and boring.Nothing in joliet that's really better that I know of. I guess rose is ok but pc is close by.

Da Doc
10-07-18, 09:13
Not even on my list anymore as this is basic service and boring.Nothing in joliet that's really better that I know of. I guess rose is ok but pc is close by.

DMichaels69
10-07-18, 12:56
Yep, its a dead zone.

Nothing in joliet that's really better that I know of. I guess rose is ok but pc is close by.

Da Doc
10-07-18, 14:03
It really is a shame on how dead these forums are. Nothing for Morris. Although their talent is way over age. Nothing in joliet except pc. No new reviews on rose or even ad has been dry. I guess the city is where to go but damn it's too expensive in the city I'm reading. 8 door fee and sometimes over 1. 4 donation. I got spoiled in georgia there AMP scene is on a whole different level. $$ got you whatever you wanted with 20 to 30 yr talent. Maybe I venture to asian apt. But I'm weary of these things being a first timer. Plus I'm still a regular member for a couple more weeks so hard to get advice due to even more cautious mongers. I was going to go to ad tonight and see lucy. I may just go to rose and try my luck and report back. Any suggestions are welcomed and I will report dream.

Doc.

Mr Stinky
10-07-18, 23:31
It really is a shame on how dead these forums are. Nothing for Morris. Although their talent is way over age. Nothing in joliet except pc. No new reviews on rose or even ad has been dry. I guess the city is where to go but damn it's too expensive in the city I'm reading. 8 door fee and sometimes over 1. 4 donation. I got spoiled in georgia there AMP scene is on a whole different level. $$ got you whatever you wanted with 20 to 30 yr talent. Maybe I venture to asian apt. But I'm weary of these things being a first timer. Plus I'm still a regular member for a couple more weeks so hard to get advice due to even more cautious mongers. I was going to go to ad tonight and see lucy. I may just go to rose and try my luck and report back. Any suggestions are welcomed and I will report dream.

Doc.Do you guys ever go to Aurora, Naperville or St Charles areas? Seems a lot of stuff in those places and closer than Chicago.

Stinky Just Sayin.

Da Doc
10-08-18, 02:35
Do you guys ever go to Aurora, Naperville or St Charles areas? Seems a lot of stuff in those places and closer than Chicago.

Stinky Just Sayin.Naperville only has rose. Do you know of another reliable place?

DMichaels69
10-08-18, 08:20
I live in the area and although there are several AMP's, its nothing special.

Do you guys ever go to Aurora, Naperville or St Charles areas? Seems a lot of stuff in those places and closer than Chicago.

Stinky Just Sayin.

DMichaels69
10-08-18, 08:23
Really nothing special, pretty boring visits, sub par skills.

AD Lucy is ok but unfortunately she has packed on weight since she started doing this. That's one of the reasons she wears the locked down clothes to hide the flab.

Doc.

Da Doc
10-09-18, 12:11
Looking for suggestions from members on lvl 2 service close to joliet if it exists. PM if you would like.

Avg Joe
10-09-18, 20:03
Naperville only has rose. Do you know of another reliable place?That's wrong, Naperville has more than Rose. I can think of 2-3 others off the top of my head. Then add 1 in Lisle, 3-4 in Montgomery/Oswego and you have a total 8 between the 4 towns all in close proximity to Naperville.

Rose may be the one that is currently being discussed but if you would read back thru the forum you will find reviews on all of them.

BobbyStevens
10-11-18, 01:33
I have been seeing Mapi in Naperville. I enjoy the massage / release it is totally worth it from her. I think the massage is worth the money. However, I need another therapist and I am wondering if anybody here in Joliet may have experience with Sojourne Massage? The therapist looks pretty hot. Could she help my bad back? And maybe some front stiffness too?

You can PM me if needed.

DMichaels69
10-11-18, 10:14
Just going my her website and her credentials I would say this is strictly professional massage but I have not been there.

I have been seeing Mapi in Naperville. I enjoy the massage / release it is totally worth it from her. I think the massage is worth the money. However, I need another therapist and I am wondering if anybody here in Joliet may have experience with Sojourne Massage? The therapist looks pretty hot. Could she help my bad back? And maybe some front stiffness too?

You can PM me if needed.

Poogee
10-11-18, 10:23

You can PM me if needed.Mapi is legit. Recognized and awarded business by Naperville.

SzForLife
10-11-18, 14:36
Mapi is legit. Recognized and awarded business by Naperville.I think others reported here that L1 is included in her high price of $. 2 per hour. I have never been there but have been thinking about it.

JolieThornDog
10-11-18, 17:29
I went andrecieved 4 hands and was extrmely satisfied I thought it was a good deal don't think even left standard tip as I wasn't prepared w / adequate cash.

Da Doc
10-13-18, 17:19
Thought I read through whole forum. Which is your favorite? PM me if you want.

JolietMike1969
10-15-18, 11:01
I went andrecieved 4 hands and was extrmely satisfied I thought it was a good deal don't think even left standard tip as I wasn't prepared w / adequate cash.Where was this?

Horny Dog #2
10-15-18, 19:56
I think others reported here that L1 is included in her high price of $. 2 per hour. I have never been there but have been thinking about it.L1 is definitely available at the higher price. Not the lowest price for a massage with L1, but the massage was very good.

BobbyStevens
10-19-18, 13:22
L1 is definitely available at the higher price. Not the lowest price for a massage with L1, but the massage was very good.Yeah mapi imo is thhe best massage therapist in suburbs who also prives L1.

I really like isabela pomares downtown also but its so far.

Arre there any other massage therapists that provide L2 near joliet?

Poogee
10-21-18, 20:20
I really like isabela pomares downtown also but its so far.

What kind of extra are available?

Where in downtown?

Where can we park?

Thanks.

BobbyStevens
10-21-18, 20:50
What kind of extra are available?

Where in downtown?

Where can we park?

Thanks.Only L1.

With a topless or nude upgrade.

It is Lakeview / Lincoln Park area by the lake.

Parking is usually available on a street nearby, but it can be stressful.

Great lady, great masseuse.

SunnyBeaches7
10-25-18, 15:51
Only L1.

With a topless or nude upgrade.

It is Lakeview / Lincoln Park area by the lake.

Parking is usually available on a street nearby, but it can be stressful.

Great lady, great masseuse.Any contact info?

Wenger
10-26-18, 06:26
Any contact info?In the Chicago MP thread. Discussed recently, only L1 and a bit pricy but she's a licensed mt.

-w.

Da Doc
10-27-18, 09:05
Drew angela. Very nice girl late 20's. Great massage got to see and play with girls wouldn't budge on anything past lvl 1 roaming. . 6 door left. 5 for tip. Anyone have lvl2 or FS at rose recently?

James F
11-04-18, 16:53
Is Sun still operating in Morris? If so is it worth a visit? Haven't been there since right after 7 closed. Thanks.

Wenger
11-05-18, 07:14
Is Sun still operating in Morris? If so is it worth a visit? Haven't been there since right after 7 closed. Thanks.Haven't been there in a little over a year, but according to RM it's still up and going. The last few times I visited it was normal Kspa action so I'm sure it's the same. Just remember to park in the back and ring the bell.

-w.

BobbyStevens
11-06-18, 09:33
Any contact info?https://www.isabelapomares.com

Visconti5683
11-14-18, 08:38
Stopped by PC to check it out. I had Linda, definitely younger. I would give her A 6-7. The massage was not bad at all with an L1 finish and otc roaming. She continued massage after to finish off my time which was great. I left standard tip for L1 and she seemed satisfied. Will I be back? Maybe. Looking for something more interesting but I'm not disappointed either.

Visconti5683
11-28-18, 20:13
Stopped by PC to check it out. I had Linda, definitely younger. I would give her A 6-7. The massage was not bad at all with an L1 finish and otc roaming. She continued massage after to finish off my time which was great. I left standard tip for L1 and she seemed satisfied. Will I be back? Maybe. Looking for something more interesting but I'm not disappointed either.I was tired and running late last night. Needed a release so I swung by again. I'm pretty sure it was a different girl. She was decent but nothing to write home about. L1 finish, took off top, and utc roaming. The reason I went back is I really enjoy how they continue after the release. Paid for 30 and easily got 45. At the end she kept trying to kiss me, didn't want any of that LOL. Anyways for something quick, cheap, and standard this is the spot.

Da Doc
12-02-18, 03:00
I was tired and running late last night. Needed a release so I swung by again. I'm pretty sure it was a different girl. She was decent but nothing to write home about. L1 finish, took off top, and utc roaming. The reason I went back is I really enjoy how they continue after the release. Paid for 30 and easily got 45. At the end she kept trying to kiss me, didn't want any of that LOL. Anyways for something quick, cheap, and standard this is the spot.This is why I enjoyed pc so much. It's cheap and you actually get more time. I've anyways gotten 45 min for 30 min paid. Roaming but it's only lvl 1. Old talent though. Been going to rose down the street for younger talent.

Poogee
12-03-18, 02:32
Stopped by PC to check it out. I had Linda, definitely younger. I would give her A 6-7. The massage was not bad at all with an L1 finish and otc roaming. She continued massage after to finish off my time which was great. I left standard tip for L1 and she seemed satisfied. Will I be back? Maybe. Looking for something more interesting but I'm not disappointed either.Please pm for what and where is PC.

Thanks.

Visconti5683
12-03-18, 12:46
This is why I enjoyed pc so much. It's cheap and you actually get more time. I've anyways gotten 45 min for 30 min paid. Roaming but it's only lvl 1. Old talent though. Been going to rose down the street for younger talent.For sure. I've gone to PC twice in the past month. 30 min but easily went 45 for me. It's solid but the talent is definitely nothing exciting. I went to Rose once. I think it was in October. L1 but she was pretty nice looking. I'm going to try to head that way in the next few weeks. I'm hoping to try L2 as I've never done it before (at an MP of course.) but not sure if that is the best place. I'll report back when I do finally make it out to Rose again.

FeetFeetFeet34
12-05-18, 08:20
For sure. I've gone to PC twice in the past month. 30 min but easily went 45 for me. It's solid but the talent is definitely nothing exciting. I went to Rose once. I think it was in October. L1 but she was pretty nice looking. I'm going to try to head that way in the next few weeks. I'm hoping to try L2 as I've never done it before (at an MP of course.) but not sure if that is the best place. I'll report back when I do finally make it out to Rose again.Is this Rose the one in strip mall at 6 corner intersection across from Walgreens, like Crest Hill?

Visconti5683
12-05-18, 17:09
Is this Rose the one in strip mall at 6 corner intersection across from Walgreens, like Crest Hill?The one I am talking about is at 95th and book road. Naperville.

JolietMike1969
12-08-18, 13:06
Lately the girls at PC have been asking for 60 just for L1. Rate has been 40 and should stay that way. Please do not give 60 for L1, all it does is make them think they can get away with it.

DMichaels69
12-08-18, 16:03
If its a boring clothed L1 like its always been there then exactly. OTC roaming does not justify getting 60 nor does finishing the total hour. The market has become polluted with desperate mongers and this has contributed to the inflation.

Lately the girls at PC have been asking for 60 just for L1. Rate has been 40 and should stay that way. Please do not give 60 for L1, all it does is make them think they can get away with it.

Visconti5683
12-09-18, 06:55
Lately the girls at PC have been asking for 60 just for L1. Rate has been 40 and should stay that way. Please do not give 60 for L1, all it does is make them think they can get away with it.40 for standard bs. That's it that's all. Don't need the price driven up. They can ask but in the end they want that tip so don't give in.

Da Doc
12-13-18, 07:36
+1.

Wow I can't believe they want that. I've never had to give more than standard.

Ksterk
12-21-18, 05:27
https://www.theherald-news.com/2018/12/20/woman-arrested-at-plainfield-massage-parlor-on-sex-charge/a47xhcp/

Da Doc
12-23-18, 14:34
Been tired of apt scene with 40 to 50 yr old so tried my luck at rose today. Got vivian. Good massage. Very pleasing. Standard finish then got extra attention to legs and arms until session was up. Standard tip which for those don't know was. 4 don't give more. Left happy. I must say talent here is younger then pc. My atf at rose is angela still but will try others next time. My try pc again but talent there is boring.

Imwithstupid
12-25-18, 02:38
https://www.theherald-news.com/2018/12/20/woman-arrested-at-plainfield-massage-parlor-on-sex-charge/a47xhcp/Sounds like the Stateys are getting involved now.

Lafer101
01-01-19, 22:39
I was getting bored of my usual spot and wanted something new. I decided to come here since it's close to home. Got vivian. She's very playful and decent English. Standard 60/40 for lvl 1, TS included. Massage was ok, had to ask for oil. Flip side was great. She really got into it. Will most likely return very soon. Anyone else have a good experience here with a different girl?

Poogee
01-02-19, 15:43
I was getting bored of my usual spot and wanted something new. I decided to come here since it's close to home. Got vivian. She's very playful and decent English. Standard 60/40 for lvl 1, TS included. Massage was ok, had to ask for oil. Flip side was great. She really got into it. Will most likely return very soon. Anyone else have a good experience here with a different girl?Not sure if same Vivian, but, never got a TS from them and frankly, didn't know there was one. I've used their back restroom and never saw a room for TS.

Da Doc
01-02-19, 16:05
Wait. They have a TS?? Second, ask for angela next time. I enjoyed both still trying other providers.

I was getting bored of my usual spot and wanted something new. I decided to come here since it's close to home. Got vivian. She's very playful and decent English. Standard 60/40 for lvl 1, TS included. Massage was ok, had to ask for oil. Flip side was great. She really got into it. Will most likely return very soon. Anyone else have a good experience here with a different girl?

Lafer101
01-03-19, 00:18
Wait. They have a TS?? Second, ask for angela next time. I enjoyed both still trying other providers.Yeah. I asked about it over the phone before I came and then brought it up before massage. I'll give an update after my next visit.

JolieThornDog
01-06-19, 17:00
I was getting bored of my usual spot and wanted something new. I decided to come here since it's close to home. Got vivian. She's very playful and decent English. Standard 60/40 for lvl 1, TS included. Massage was ok, had to ask for oil. Flip side was great. She really got into it. Will most likely return very soon. Anyone else have a good experience here with a different girl?Vivian sure can be fun but has limits at least when I. Ve seen her, Do you have to ask for TS?

Barney
01-08-19, 17:38
Want to go for a ride in country and maybe get a massage.

Was close to Minooka. Went to W A spa.

Older korean lady. About a 3, maybe.

Table shower ok.

Left me in sauna too long.

Massage way too short, remember I was in sauna a long time. Pissed me off.

It just kept getting worse.

Long story short.

Told her service was bad and I was never coming back.

Barney.

DeadHeadChevy
01-08-19, 23:48
Driving through town for business and had time to play, but actually really wanted a semi-decent massage. If any extras were on the menu, depending on the provider, I'd be willing to entertain.

Decided on PC after reading some reviews basically saying that Joliet was a dry hole, but took a chance anyway.

Got there, was not busy, drew I think her name was Angela, but I can't be certain, my bad.

Probably about early to mid 40's, decent looking and standard everyday body. I like them a little older, don't mind the young ones from time to time but that's just me.

Guided to 2nd room and asked for the table shower, stripped down while she was preparing the shower.

Got to the shower and she made sure she thouroughly washed me.

I think she kind of liked me, but maybe I'm full of myself.

I'm an older dude but still young at heart and I work out. I'm not super buff, but I do have some definition.

Anyway, she kept washing me over and over making sure my ass was nice and squeaky clean, including my butthole, LOL.

On the flip, straight to jr. She must have spent 5 whole minutes just washing him.

Needless to say, the TS was nice.

Back to the room and on with the massage.

Massage was good, very nice. I asked for medium hard and she delivered.

Did not appear to be rushed or a clock-watcher, I asked for a 60 minute session, probably got more than that though.

During the massage she would stop and do a light teasing with her nails up and down my back and down to Jr and balls, felt nice.

Towards the end of the face-down part, she started massaging my balls and lightly stroking the tip of Jr making sure he was nice and awake.

On the flip, straight rubbing my chest and right to Jr with the oil giving light strokes and a nice firm, not hard grip. No jackhammer technique like many do.

Not sure what you guys call L1 or L2, but my hand started on her ass which is nice for a woman her age.

More hand roaming as I rubbed her V spot OTC until she started shaking a bit, it was getting very warm down there.

Took me a while, but I felt I needed to pop, so she took out a boob and let me suckle on one while squeezing the other, just that push I needed to go over the edge.

Nice eraser tip nipples on natural "C"s.

Exploded almost getting her in the face, she didn't expect that, but she was a trooper.

Hot towel finish and cleanup.

Definitely will repeat if in the area, if not for the little extras, for the decent massage.

Visconti5683
01-09-19, 12:19
Driving through town for business and had time to play, but actually really wanted a semi-decent massage. If any extras were on the menu, depending on the provider, I'd be willing to entertain.

Decided on PC after reading some reviews basically saying that Joliet was a dry hole, but took a chance anyway.

Got there, was not busy, drew I think her name was Angela, but I can't be certain, my bad.

Probably about early to mid 40's, decent looking and standard everyday body. I like them a little older, don't mind the young ones from time to time but that's just me.

Guided to 2nd room and asked for the table shower, stripped down while she was preparing the shower.

I'm an older dude but still young at heart and I work out. I'm not super buff, but I do have some definition.

Anyway, she kept washing me over and over making sure my ass was nice and squeaky clean, including my butthole, LOL.

On the flip, straight to jr. She must have spent 5 whole minutes just washing him.

Did not appear to be rushed or a clock-watcher, I asked for a 60 minute session, probably got more than that though.

During the massage she would stop and do a light teasing with her nails up and down my back and down to Jr and balls, felt nice.

Towards the end of the face-down part, she started massaging my balls and lightly stroking the tip of Jr making sure he was nice and awake.

On the flip, straight rubbing my chest and right to Jr with the oil giving light strokes and a nice firm, not hard grip. No jackhammer technique like many do.

Not sure what you guys call L1 or L2, but my hand started on her ass which is nice for a woman her age.

More hand roaming as I rubbed her V spot OTC until she started shaking a bit, it was getting very warm down there.

Took me a while, but I felt I needed to pop, so she took out a boob and let me suckle on one while squeezing the other, just that push I needed to go over the edge.

Exploded almost getting her in the face, she didn't expect that, but she was a trooper.

Definitely will repeat if in the area, if not for the little extras, for the decent massage.Thank you. Awesome report. I've been there a few times but never had her. I've always had the younger one. Very skinny. They do a great massage with some solid teasing and usually go over time by 15 minutes. Limited menu but great to actually relax.

GogglesPizzano
01-10-19, 15:06

Definitely will repeat if in the area, if not for the little extras, for the decent massage.I stopped in here yesterday and asked for Angela, the girl that came to the front didn't speak much English or at least pretended not to and was the.

Only one available, her name was yoyo, probably 40's, very thin. Massage was good, service was good and standard tip she seemed happy with. I didn't.

Get any extra time, but wasn't shorted either. Will go back and check out other MT's.

Da Doc
01-13-19, 21:20
I can't help to say how humorous to see great reviews from PC. For the longest it was my go to spot in the area. Been hitting up rose just because the talent is better. PC is better for massage and extra time though. I must say I'm debating going back to try some new talent and a ts but it's hard to say no to angela's rack at rose. Shame these places don't go lvl 2 or beyond but I think YMMV depending on girl and relationship.

UBeMyFriend99
01-14-19, 09:07
Angela moved to chicago and won't be back. A damn shame. She was incredible fun.

I can't help to say how humorous to see great reviews from PC. For the longest it was my go to spot in the area. Been hitting up rose just because the talent is better. PC is better for massage and extra time though. I must say I'm debating going back to try some new talent and a ts but it's hard to say no to angela's rack at rose. Shame these places don't go lvl 2 or beyond but I think YMMV depending on girl and relationship..

SaintChuck
01-14-19, 10:56
Angela moved to chicago and won't be back. A damn shame. She was incredible fun.

.Are you talking about Rose in Montgomery? Angela was on a long vacation in China, but she is back now. I just saw her Wednesday and the tits were spectacular as always. SaintChuck.

UBeMyFriend99
01-15-19, 10:44
Really? Yeah, Montgomery. I always call ahead and the person that answered said she won't be back and moved to chicago. Now I feel scammed but I hooe she is there when I go. Lots of fun. Thanks Chuck.

Are you talking about Rose in M ontgomery? Angela was on a long vacation in China, but she is back now. I just saw her Wednesday and the tits were spectacular as always. SaintChuck..

GogglesPizzano
01-22-19, 11:23
Went by rose in Plainfield the other day and met up with Tina. She is older, ok looking and doesn't allow much roaming.

The massage is pretty much non existent, just a bunch of light rubbing which only lasts for about 20 minutes of a 1 hour visit. On the flip.

She goes right to work, and goes as fast as she can. She doesn't speak much English but luckily does understand "slow" and continued.

That for the remainder of the time until I told her to "go faster" at the end to finish up. She was a trooper and never stopped the last 35 minutes or so.

60/40 and was on my way.

GogglesPizzano
01-24-19, 19:59
Been out trying to find a new go to place and not had much luck. Stopped at this place and Mary was the mt. Very aggressive massage, maybe even a little too hard for me, and I like them that way. She was cute, probably 40 ish, couldn't tell much more as she had on a oriental style dress with all the wraps. Strictly business, 60/10 and out the door.

Da Doc
01-26-19, 17:36
So I decided to go back to my old stomping grounds. I didn't get girls name but she seemed late 30's petite spinner. Wanted ts and it was 10 extra. I also wanted hour but only hh because she had another appt. Whatever I went with hh with ts. Shower was ok. It seemed rushed which is unusual for pc but prob because of appt. Massage was good 7 out of 10. On flip tried to get lvl 2 but never had luck at pc or rose lately on that. So here's the best part she gives signals for lvl 1 and asks me how much. Lmao I'm like how much you want? She wanted. 6. I laughed and said no. She tried to throw in roaming and sucking her b cups. I said how much she wanted. 6 . I couldn't believe it. I said nope no thanks. She pouted then went on with standard finish and massaged legs and arms and shoulder.

I look at time and it had been 5 min over no appt. Came. She asked if I wanted the hour now. LOL NOPE. She immediately stopped massage gave me the chop suey pats and done!. I should've seen Angela at rose or try the apt girls in Naperville. I'm very hungry for a latina escort though don't want to drive to city. Oh well I'll keep mongering. Prob hit up rose soon. If any of the seniors have any recommendations on latina / BBBJCIM. Please PM me I have never pulled trigger on escort nor do I have p411. I have a bonus and birthday. Need to treat myself once. Il report back.

DMichaels69
01-26-19, 19:54
Not sure why anyone wastes time here. Go to Rose. I stopped in, they were busy but a cute girl named Angela, nice rack said hello. I also saw Lili who has been there forever.

So I decided to go back to my old stomping grounds. I didn't get girls name but she seemed late 30's petite spinner. Wanted ts and it was 10 extra. I also wanted hour but only hh because she had another appt. Whatever I went with hh with ts. Shower was ok. It seemed rushed which is unusual for pc but prob because of appt. Massage was good 7 out of 10. On flip tried to get lvl 2 but never had luck at pc or rose lately on that. So here's the best part she gives signals for lvl 1 and asks me how much. Lmao I'm like how much you want? She wanted. 6. I laughed and said no. She tried to throw in roaming and sucking her b cups. I said how much she wanted. 6 . I couldn't believe it. I said nope no thanks. She pouted then went on with standard finish and massaged legs and arms and shoulder.

I look at time and it had been 5 min over no appt. Came. She asked if I wanted the hour now. LOL NOPE. She immediately stopped massage gave me the chop suey pats and done!. I should've seen Angela at rose or try the apt girls in Naperville. I'm very hungry for a latina escort though don't want to drive to city. Oh well I'll keep mongering. Prob hit up rose soon. If any of the seniors have any recommendations on latina / BBBJCIM. Please PM me I have never pulled trigger on escort nor do I have p411. I have a bonus and birthday. Need to treat myself once. Il report back.

Poogee
01-27-19, 00:21
.......... try the apt girls in Naperville.....Pm me this please. Didn't know this is available in this area.

Da Doc
01-27-19, 17:06
Not sure why anyone wastes time here. Go to Rose. I stopped in, they were busy but a cute girl named Angela, nice rack said hello. I also saw Lili who has been there forever.Mentioned Angela in the review LOL. I go because it's the closest and overall the massage is better than rose even if it's not by much.

Da Doc
01-28-19, 06:48
Pm me this please. Didn't know this is available in this area.Never been I think I remember it on the escort thread in chicago if I find it again I'll PM you link.

SzForLife
01-28-19, 15:57
Been out trying to find a new go to place and not had much luck. Stopped at this place and Mary was the mt. Very aggressive massage, maybe even a little too hard for me, and I like them that way. She was cute, probably 40 ish, couldn't tell much more as she had on a oriental style dress with all the wraps. Strictly business, 60/10 and out the door.Mary is good, but strictly business. Her husband stops in there every once in a while. Overall they are very nice though for a legit massage.

SzForLife
01-28-19, 15:58
Not sure why anyone wastes time here. Go to Rose. I stopped in, they were busy but a cute girl named Angela, nice rack said hello. I also saw Lili who has been there forever.Is this the Rose in Crest Hill at 6 corners?

GogglesPizzano
01-28-19, 19:57
Mary is good, but strictly business. Her husband stops in there every once in a while. Overall they are very nice though for a legit massage.Yes, very good. I may have to stop in again and tell her "medium" and see how that goes.

I think he is talking about rose in naperville.

Da Doc
02-12-19, 07:53
Been awhile since I've seen angela but I was disappointed when I found out she was booked for next 3 hours LOL. I drew sunny who reminded me of vivian but a little hotter. I think she said she's been there for about a month. Massage was ok but on flip asked for everything but got lvl 1. 5. YMMV but it included UTC roaming some but very limited bbj and partial facial start of lvl 1 was unrushed and sensual GFE like experience. I think she was into me and was fairly surprised on how much she did for not knowing me. After there was still 5 min left and asked what I wanted to finish massage and had her focus on legs and thighs. Overall solid experience and before you bash me let me make myself clear I've only given more than standard tip twice including this one because I feel her service deserved it. All together $ for hh with tip for a half BBBJ facial and plenty lip work. Again, YMMV. Left happy. Go see sonny if angela isn't there and you don't mind smaller mounds.

Doc.

DMichaels69
02-12-19, 09:20
Is this Rose in Naperville?

Been awhile since I've seen angela but I was disappointed when I found out she was booked for next 3 hours LOL. I drew sunny who reminded me of vivian but a little hotter. I think she said she's been there for about a month. Massage was ok but on flip asked for everything but got lvl 1. 5. YMMV but it included UTC roaming some but very limited bbj and partial facial start of lvl 1 was unrushed and sensual GFE like experience. I think she was into me and was fairly surprised on how much she did for not knowing me. After there was still 5 min left and asked what I wanted to finish massage and had her focus on legs and thighs. Overall solid experience and before you bash me let me make myself clear I've only given more than standard tip twice including this one because I feel her service deserved it. All together $ for hh with tip for a half BBBJ facial and plenty lip work. Again, YMMV. Left happy. Go see sonny if angela isn't there and you don't mind smaller mounds.

Doc.

AcrossTheUnive
02-12-19, 12:45
Is this Rose in Naperville?

Doc.I'm curious too. Which Rose are we talking about.