PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Ksterk
06-27-15, 16:31
I checked it out a while back. I didn't get Lucy. I think she said Jennifer. Regardless she was older and ok looking (big tits). I got upsold for very little. Almost walked out. Should have. Bet she was Korean. Has anyone been going to French Quarter? I went there about a month ago. They don't seem to be advertising much. I didn't see Kimmy or Candy. The girl I saw was a bit of a disappointment. I still haven't got anyone to PM on what they might have gotten from Kimmy. I've pushed but not too hard. She is my reserve girl for when I actually need a real massage but other parts of me are interested in her other skills. Candy I haven't seen there in awhile. Now, I keep seeing a spa advertised north on 59 near Warrenville. I keep seeing a spa advertised in Tinley too. I'm interested in checking them out. Next month is a 3 pay check month for me so I will have some extra cash. Just trying to think about what to do.I Stopped at Spring Yesterday, heard they had a change in MT's Both Rooms were open, and there was 1 Fugly MT. Pretended like a left my sun glasses said no thanks and left. Then Tried the I. Door was stuck and would not open, just as I was about to get back into my car, a Mid to late 30's gal came out black shorts and red blouse, invited me in said her name was MIMI and it would be about 30 minutes. Did not feel like waiting. Tinley has a 1 letter spa on Harlem that was good when first opened Still good massage but as of late strictly self finish. To Bad cause CHICHI was Great.

Wenger
06-28-15, 08:56
I Stopped at Spring Yesterday, heard they had a change in MT's Both Rooms were open, and there was 1 Fugly MT. Pretended like a left my sun glasses said no thanks and left. Then Tried the I. Door was stuck and would not open, just as I was about to get back into my car, a Mid to late 30's gal came out black shorts and red blouse, invited me in said her name was MIMI and it would be about 30 minutes. Did not feel like waiting. Tinley has a 1 letter spa on Harlem that was good when first opened Still good massage but as of late strictly self finish. To Bad cause CHICHI was Great.Tinley also has a new place at 167th and 80th. It's in the back corner next to the nut store. Heard it's owned by the same as the one letter spa, and heard mixed reviews about service. I visited there about a week ago and had a nice mid 30's provider who gave great service so YMMV.

-w

DMichaels69
06-28-15, 16:39
Today was my last visit to SUN in Morris. I walked in and was greeted by an unfriendly paranoid lady in her 40's with a horrible attitude. Not bad looking and all started out ok. TS was very nice.

Got back to the room and did a lame 15 minute massage, then asked what I wanted. I told her what I get there and what I pay. She did not like it and said what she would do for that money. I agreed then she wanted the tip before.I said no, she argued then left the room. She came back and said all I was getting was a massage today and next time I come she might take care of me.

I told her I was not coming back, got dressed and left leaving zero tip. I've been here too many times and every time this happened. A couple of the times the ladies agreed to get the tip after but they all ask for it before.

This must happen to everyone who goes there but its not reported. For a micro second I was thinking about giving the tip before the deed was done but the bigger head prevailed because I remembered how horrible her attitude was.

JolietMike1969
07-22-15, 11:17
I was in the area and poked my head in to check out the talent line up. Nothing to see here. Move on. One I saw was late 30's frumpy and sweaty because the air was warm or not working. Backed out the door and left.

DMichaels69
07-22-15, 12:46
I stopped in a Spring. Woke the girl up, no good. I left. Probably saw the same one you did a I SPA.

I was in the area and poked my head in to check out the talent line up. Nothing to see here. Move on. One I saw was late 30's frumpy and sweaty because the air was warm or not working. Backed out the door and left.

JolietMike1969
07-22-15, 13:09
I stopped in a Spring. Woke the girl up, no good. I left. Probably saw the same one you did a I SPA.The 2 places are run by the same person so the girls do work both. If you could get the clean environment and cute girls from PC to give the service you can get at Spring and I spa. That would be heaven.

I also stopped into you massage last week for a legit massage, there is a very young girl there 20? With glasses, good massage and will even do the knees on your back thing, but it is not a place for any extras at all.

JolietMike1969
07-25-15, 12:51
Looks like a provider has opened up a spot at home. It's not a spa location, I may have to toftt after my vacation.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5139956250.html

Oske1
07-27-15, 23:14
Has anyone tried the two MPs along 59? One is you Massage in Plainfield and the other is PC Massage which is Joliet.

JolietMike1969
07-28-15, 14:31
Has anyone tried the two MPs along 59? One is you Massage in Plainfield and the other is PC Massage which is Joliet.Scroll down they have been reviewed repeatedly.

Xxofe
07-28-15, 16:16
Has anyone tried the two MPs along 59? One is you Massage in Plainfield and the other is PC Massage which is Joliet.Don't go anywhere that calls it's self, you-massage. It's name is apropos. You will have to massage yourself if you know what I mean.

Ksterk
07-29-15, 22:12
Has anyone tried the two MPs along 59? One is you Massage in Plainfield and the other is PC Massage which is Joliet.Tried you Massage. They were cooking cabbage so quite a aroma. LOL. Skinny young / nerdy girl with Glasses Great massage, kneel on back. But know play what so ever.

Ksterk
07-29-15, 22:13
Looks like a provider has opened up a spot at home. It's not a spa location, I may have to toftt after my vacation.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5139956250.htmlAnyone try this yet.

Bjee89
07-31-15, 10:10
So I see Lucy a couple of times at I spa. Like old times. Go a third time and she is gone. Girl says she is in Chinatown so I take the bait to stay and check this one out. Back to the old games of you touchy not me. No longer seeing me over there.

Member #5111
07-31-15, 12:50
Anyone try this yet.Trying to schedule something right now.

Mr Stinky
08-01-15, 20:40
I'm a Rockford monger that occasionally comes thru Joliet on I-80. This place in Minooka started advertising in Rockford on BP. Is it worth the stop or should I pass it by. About three years or so ago, I stopped there. I think they just opened and two old, but nice ladies ran it. No one was there and they gave me double service. One in the shower room, one in the sauna and both rubbing me down. Not exciting- but nice. Is it the same or has it changed. Appreciate your input. If your ever in Rockford, we ain't got shit!! LOL.

Stinky Thankful To My Brethren.

Langley08
08-02-15, 10:28
Mid 40's not much on looks, but nice body, great real massage with ending if she's comfortable may take a secound visit. This is part time for her limited time for appointments. Very professional good caring girl treat her good QUOTE=J Marshall;2564358]Trying to schedule something right now.

Justtommy
08-05-15, 11:13
Mid 40's not much on looks, but nice body, great real massage with ending if she's comfortable may take a secound visit. This is part time for her limited time for appointments. Very professional good caring girl treat her good QUOTE=J Marshall;2564358]Trying to schedule something right now.Thanks for the info, what is her rate for a hour massage? Thanks in advance.

Tommy.

JolietMike1969
08-05-15, 18:03
Thanks for the info, what is her rate for a hour massage? Thanks in advance.

Tommy.She said 60 to me on phone. I'm going in a week or so.

Langley08
08-06-15, 21:15
I have always paid 8 from day one with service the same HE

She said 60 to me on phone. I'm going in a week or so..

Justtommy
08-07-15, 13:38
I have always paid 8 from day one with service the same HE

.This isn't Tammy from minooka is it? A pm reply would be appreciated.

Tommy.

Mr Stinky
08-07-15, 14:03
This isn't Tammy from minooka is it? A pm reply would be appreciated.

Tommy.I don't think so, Tommy. I called to see if I could get an appointment while I was in Joliet and she said she works and only had limited times available. Plus,. She had an accent. Asian, I believe. She said she lives off Caton Farm Road between 59 and I-55.

DMichaels69
08-07-15, 19:23
She is Polish. Nice lady, below average rub. Wears revealing clothing and all there is HE, no more. It got boring for me.

I don't think so, Tommy. I called to see if I could get an appointment while I was in Joliet and she said she works and only had limited times available. Plus,. She had an accent. Asian, I believe. She said she lives off Caton Farm Road between 59 and I-55.

Justtommy
08-07-15, 21:31
I just left see Elizabeth, sub par massage, asked for deep tissue, got soft, nice ass no roaming, ok handshake. Nice body, polite and clean place total damage. 60.

DMichaels69
08-08-15, 09:02
Nothing more than a handshake here. I too asked for deep once and got light touch.

I just left see Elizabeth, sub par massage, asked for deep tissue, got soft, nice ass no roaming, ok handshake. Nice body, polite and clean place total damage. 60.

DMichaels69
08-08-15, 09:03
There used to be another girl who worked out of the same townhouse. She too was Polish but had an attitude of a guy. No happiness.

Sam Singer
08-08-15, 17:53
I just left see Elizabeth, sub par massage, asked for deep tissue, got soft, nice ass no roaming, ok handshake. Nice body, polite and clean place total damage. 60.Her place is reachable fairly easily for me, so I will give her a try. Price is right.

Langley08
08-10-15, 21:27
There used to be another girl who worked out of the same townhouse. She too was Polish but had an attitude of a guy. No happiness.Yes other girl stiil there she doesn't massage any more yes she did suck but one time I did get to titty fuck her, you remember girl lived on opposite sides of road down few houses no relation FS blonde 26 I seen her maybe 4 years ago she disappeared.

Sam Singer
08-11-15, 00:38
Saw Elizabeth today. I enjoyed the massage, combination of deep tissue and sensuous just as I requested. Left quite happy. Paid .8 . I told her she knows men, her funny retort was 'I know massage'. Nice.

DMichaels69
08-11-15, 08:01
I paid 80 when I saw her too. I wish the massage was better.

Saw Elizabeth today. I enjoyed the massage, combination of deep tissue and sensuous just as I requested. Left quite happy. Paid .8 . I told her she knows men, her funny retort was 'I know massage'. Nice.

Sam Singer
08-11-15, 22:45
I paid 80 when I saw her too. I wish the massage was better.Either your standards are high or she had an off day. ;) She can exert some strength for deep tissue, she seems strong. Anyway, I hope to repeat at least once more and let me see if she still does it to my liking.

JolietMike1969
08-14-15, 21:10
Either your standards are high or she had an off day. ;) She can exert some strength for deep tissue, she seems strong. Anyway, I hope to repeat at least once more and let me see if she still does it to my liking.I took my turn with her because she is 5 min away from me. Good strong hands and standard finish. Positive is she did not rush the finish. Negative is I left greased like Kramer in the turkey episode of Seinfeld, way too much oil.

Justtommy
08-15-15, 10:14
Negative is I left greased like Kramer in the turkey episode of Seinfeld, way too much oil.I just spit my Coffee all over, That's some funny shit!

She does use a little too much oil. I still want to pull them Daisy Dukes down and ride that ass, Ill have to give her another shot or two.

Tommy.

JolietMike1969
08-15-15, 11:01
I still want to pull them Daisy Dukes down and ride that ass, Ill have to give her another shot or two.

Tommy.

I don't think she is a fan of any roaming. I asked if she ever gets a massage and she said only by her female friend. She said no men, that it messes up her body, something about a chiropractor. I agree about riding her for sure but she may be playing for the other team.

As for the oil, I honestly had to clean my truck due to my arms touching on the way home.

DMichaels69
08-15-15, 13:52
She is not a fan of roaming. She is just massage and standard finish. One time she let me do VERY minimal roaming and she even said it would be VERY minimal. So I highly doubt there would ever be anything more. I went about 6 times and that was it.

I still want to pull them Daisy Dukes down and ride that ass, Ill have to give her another shot or two.

Tommy.

I don't think she is a fan of any roaming. I asked if she ever gets a massage and she said only by her female friend. She said no men, that it messes up her body, something about a chiropractor. I agree about riding her for sure but she may be playing for the other team.

As for the oil, I honestly had to clean my truck due to my arms touching on the way home.

Justtommy
08-15-15, 21:04
So I went and seen Elizabeth again this morning, got greased up like a thanksgiving turkey, asked her a few times for a firmer massage, all I got was a mediocre rub, nice lady but that's the last time I see her, Guess ill call Lucy from PC and take a ride to Chinatown.

JolietMike1969
08-15-15, 21:18
So I went and seen Elizabeth again this morning, got greased up like a thanksgiving turkey, asked her a few times for a firmer massage, all I got was a mediocre rub, nice lady but that's the last time I see her, Guess ill call Lucy from PC and take a ride to Chinatown.Carpool? I miss lucy.

Justtommy
08-15-15, 21:32
Carpool? I miss lucy.Sure, we can even tag team her too!

Sam Singer
08-16-15, 01:25
So I went and seen Elizabeth again this morning, got greased up like a thanksgiving turkey, asked her a few times for a firmer massage, all I got was a mediocre rub, nice lady but that's the last time I see her, Guess ill call Lucy from PC and take a ride to Chinatown.That is something confusing about Elizabeth. I got what I thought was a strong massage. JolietMike mentioned she has strong hands. But a few of you got some weak ones.

I did get to roam though minimal but it looks like getting that on my first visit is an exception.

I took a shower in her bathroom and used some body wash to wash away that herbal oil. I was going somewhere else from there and there is no way I would have gotten out of her house without a shower. Where I went, someone did comment I was smelling different. The oil smelled good alright but I had to come up with something quick by way of a reason. I bet next time I see them I need to give an explanation why I do not smell that good ;)

UBeMyFriend99
08-19-15, 20:03

Tommy.

As for the oil, I honestly had to clean my truck due to my arms touching on the way home.Went for a visit. True she is nice and true she must go through an ass load of oil. Almost fell on my ass standing up since there was so much on my feet. I would consider repeating since she is a nice person. That goes a long way in my book.

Wirelessone
08-19-15, 20:47
Carpool? I miss lucy.Who is this gem you guys like? PM if possible, thanks in advance.

MeForYou300
08-20-15, 13:43
Went for a visit. True she is nice and true she must go through an ass load of oil. Almost fell on my ass standing up since there was so much on my feet. I would consider repeating since she is a nice person. That goes a long way in my book.Anyone have a link to her ad?

MShah2333
08-29-15, 12:04
Can someone pm me her number, visited her 1 month ago and wanted to go back but her ad is down and can't' find it. Thanks.

Justtommy
08-31-15, 10:14
Can someone pm me her number, visited her 1 month ago and wanted to go back but her ad is down and can't' find it. Thanks.http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5199044798.html

Here you go.

Tommy.

DMichaels69
08-31-15, 14:41
BB Spa in Minoka has reopened as Moon Spa. I went by and no one inside but the door was wide open.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-aug-31st-new/29538310

DMichaels69
08-31-15, 15:05
It had been a while so I took a drive to Minoka. Same ladies as the last time so I went with an old friend. She actually does a nice TS then sports massage. Standard finish plus some nice roaming. Typical Korean AMP.

Sam Singer
09-01-15, 01:52
There have been a few queries about Elizabeth's ad. Here is the text of her ad:
-------------
Hello.

I'm inviting all who dream of a moment of relaxation, forgetfulness, regeneration and vital forces.
I'm inviting all who wants to get a rid of PAIN and STRESS.
My place is different than all other places.
Everyone who I invite is VERY IMPORTANT, unique and unrepeatable for me!!
HERE you can use the whole range of different kind massage. Starting from facial. Decision is yours.
HURRY UP and make an appointment with me.
You can reach me at 773 829 2074.
-------------

DMichaels69
09-02-15, 14:05
So I go to moon spa, formerly BB in MinnyOKA. Lady answers the door and can you guess who it is? Big Headlights Korean mamasan, was popular in North West burbs. Excellent TS and very good strong massage and improved skills from the last time I saw her. She say new young girls coming next week. We can only hope. LOL.

Jadedone
09-03-15, 12:41
So I go to moon spa, formerly BB in MinnyOKA. Lady answers the door and can you guess who it is? Big Headlights Korean mamasan, was popular in North West burbs. Excellent TS and very good strong massage and improved skills from the last time I saw her. She say new young girls coming next week. We can only hope. LOL.Is this the lady from Healing Touch? I haven't seen her in years. Forget her name too.

Hrodebert
09-03-15, 22:08
Come back and try them all. " Last time I was at Lux.

So I go to moon spa, formerly BB in MinnyOKA. Lady answers the door and can you guess who it is? Big Headlights Korean mamasan, was popular in North West burbs. Excellent TS and very good strong massage and improved skills from the last time I saw her. She say new young girls coming next week. We can only hope. LOL.

JolieThornDog
09-04-15, 13:13
It had been a while so I took a drive to Minoka. Same ladies as the last time so I went with an old friend. She actually does a nice TS then sports massage. Standard finish plus some nice roaming. Typical Korean AMP.I have wanted to take a trip down to Minny but I saw this week there was a Grand Opening to a location that had been advertising for a while. My radar went off might be e a LEO op. Any info if safe there and who to see?

JolieThornDog
09-04-15, 16:13
This isn't Tammy from minooka is it? A pm reply would be appreciated.

Tommy.Is Tammy still taking appointments? Saw her a while ago and have been thinking of seeing her again, but I didn't know if she is still working. Thank you for any info.

JolieThornDog
09-04-15, 16:20
I don't think so, Tommy. I called to see if I could get an appointment while I was in Joliet and she said she works and only had limited times available. Plus,. She had an accent. Asian, I believe. She said she lives off Caton Farm Road between 59 and I-55.I'm very close to Caton Farm and find ASIANS very appealing right now. Where did you find her info? I'm new here and have not gotten a handle on everything. And I AM NOT affiliated with any groups, just a horny / dirty old man.

Morrisman
09-07-15, 22:47
Getting tired of driving an hour away from home. Saw an add for a place in Plano of all places. When I got there she was unavailable. I ended up touring another place in north aurora instead. They were too skittish for any fun. Got a nice massage though. On my way home I stop and check backpage and finally noticed this moon massage place being advertised. I had gone to bb when it first opened and wasn't too impressed. It had Korean written all over it. As a group they have perfected the maximizing of profits for the lest amount of work but it is like shopping at Walmart. You get low deals but you could get more quality bang for your buck if you shopped elsewhere, even if it means spending a little more. So was it just a name change or was it an new business model? A Walmart turning into a Target would be worth a trip. Will wait for more Intel before wasting my money no matter how close it is.

Wirelessone
09-08-15, 15:08
I will head there either Thursday or Friday and post. I wanted to get the mamasan before the other girls arrived but they were closed this Sunday so I went to Lombard.There are 2 spa's that advertise as being in Montgomery and Bourbanais (sic) I thought about either of those but havn't heard anything. The last time a spa was in Montgomery it was pretty good.

Wired.

DMichaels69
09-08-15, 15:41
The only girl working when I went was the infamous mamasan from a few north west suburbs places and a very short tour at a spa in St Chucks that closed fast.

If you have not met her I would say her personality is very laid back. She is quiet but will talk if you want to. Her massage skills are still very good, very strong hands and I've never had any tipping issues.

Is it out of this world? No, but its not terrible either.

Getting tired of driving an hour away from home. Saw an add for a place in Plano of all places. When I got there she was unavailable. I ended up touring another place in north aurora instead. They were too skittish for any fun. Got a nice massage though. On my way home I stop and check backpage and finally noticed this moon massage place being advertised. I had gone to bb when it first opened and wasn't too impressed. It had Korean written all over it. As a group they have perfected the maximizing of profits for the lest amount of work but it is like shopping at Walmart. You get low deals but you could get more quality bang for your buck if you shopped elsewhere, even if it means spending a little more. So was it just a name change or was it an new business model? A Walmart turning into a Target would be worth a trip. Will wait for more Intel before wasting my money no matter how close it is.

JolietMike1969
09-08-15, 18:20
I'm very close to Caton Farm and find ASIANS very appealing right now. Where did you find her info? I'm new here and have not gotten a handle on everything. And I AM NOT affiliated with any groups, just a horny / dirty old man.Scroll down to the posts about Elizabeth. This is who they are talking about. Polish actually.

JolieThornDog
09-09-15, 11:20
Scroll down to the posts about Elizabeth. This is who they are talking about. Polish actually.Thank you for the info.

Wirelessone
09-11-15, 13:36
I got nothing when I went to Moon Spa other than a massage, a table shower then hot sauna. When she gave them to me in that order, I was like nothing's going to happen here. I chalk it up to 'my look', I get shut out on my first time at spa's and she massaged my legs only on the flip and didn't put herself in a position for me to grab or caress anything. In and out in 45 minutes, doubt if I will be back, the cans weren't that big but are nice sized.

Wired.

ThaCutDoctor
09-14-15, 12:33
I got nothing when I went to Moon Spa other than a massage, a table shower then hot sauna. When she gave them to me in that order, I was like nothing's going to happen here. I chalk it up to 'my look', I get shut out on my first time at spa's and she massaged my legs only on the flip and didn't put herself in a position for me to grab or caress anything. In and out in 45 minutes, doubt if I will be back, the cans weren't that big but are nice sized.

Wired.I went there on Thursday and got the same crap! She massaged my legs the whole time. Hard too. Place is garbage!

UBeMyFriend99
09-14-15, 12:34
So I was needing some stress relief and went to two spas first to see what the talent looked like and I am not one for walking out but had no problem this time. One place had two old fuglies and the other had one that was putting on make up as I walked in. No amount of make up would help so I walked out again. So I tried someplace I went to when I first started hunting and I was shot down in the past but this time drew a nice looking under 25 year old that was spunky and did an ok massage and decently enthusiastic HE. I would repeat as I saw another one that looked cute and had to be around the same age. I don't see many postings that this particular place has much success but perhaps I was lucky this time or maybe I am better at getting things happening then the 1st time.

To all, have a safe day.

UBe.

Mr Stinky
09-14-15, 12:55
So I was needing some stress relief and went to two spas first to see what the talent looked like and I am not one for walking out but had no problem this time. One place had two old fuglies and the other had one that was putting on make up as I walked in. No amount of make up would help so I walked out again. So I tried someplace I went to when I first started hunting and I was shot down in the past but this time drew a nice looking under 25 year old that was spunky and did an ok massage and decently enthusiastic HE. I would repeat as I saw another one that looked cute and had to be around the same age. I don't see many postings that this particular place has much success but perhaps I was lucky this time or maybe I am better at getting things happening then the 1st time.

To all, have a safe day.

UBe.Hey UB. I think it would help everyone if you told us where you were. The names f the places would sure be helpful.

Have a wonderful day.

Stinky Out.

JolieThornDog
09-15-15, 14:53

Wired.I'm in the area, sort of. Thank you, took them off the list. There was 1 in Diamond, is that worth while, if it is still there? I've visited some on 30. North of Caton, good but pricey, I Spa not worth the trip.

The one in between, good value, good massage, but when there 6 weeks ago, therapist changed and average at best.

DMichaels69
09-15-15, 19:35
They have a new girl, not new to me as I knew her from another spa. Pleasant personality, good TS, horrible massage, ok extras. Not bad, not great. She told me her name was Monika.

NoahLarson
09-16-15, 20:52
I went moon spa minooka today, she's name bobi. So pretty young. Excellent massage without ask money I will repeat soon.

NoahLarson
09-16-15, 20:55

Wired.Ask bobi or pink.

NoahLarson
09-16-15, 20:58

Wired.Ask bobi ot pink moon spa pretty young make happy.

Jvaldez
09-19-15, 16:13
I'm in the area, sort of. Thank you, took them off the list. There was 1 in Diamond, is that worth while, if it is still there? I've visited some on 30. North of Caton, good but pricey, I Spa not worth the trip.

The one in between, good value, good massage, but when there 6 weeks ago, therapist changed and average at best.Looks like they have just changed the line up at The "I".

It's worth a trip now. IMHO.

JolieThornDog
09-21-15, 15:26
Ask bobi ot pink moon spa pretty young make happy.Went to Moon Spa (used to be Spring Spa and had an above average massage, but never touched the boys and only limited wondering but she she sure rubbed the good stuff on me and teased. Does anyone know where Mimi or Dainty, she was also at.

Spa on Black in Shorewood until they closed. Both gave GREAT massages and understood what I needed, that's why they gave such good massages, I always left refreshed.

They always meet my special needs for a massage as I am handicapped.

Thank you in advancefor any help.

DMichaels69
09-21-15, 20:30
Moon spa is in Minokka. Spring Spa is in Crestwood.

Went to Moon Spa (used to be Spring Spa and had an above average massage, but never touched the boys and only limited wondering but she she sure rubbed the good stuff on me and teased. Does anyone know where Mimi or Dainty, she was also at.

Spa on Black in Shorewood until they closed. Both gave GREAT massages and understood what I needed, that's why they gave such good massages, I always left refreshed.

Thank you in advancefor any help.

JolieThornDog
09-21-15, 22:47
Moon spa is in Minokka. Spring Spa is in Crestwood.Not to get in a pissing contest, today Spring had cards that said they were Moon with the Crest Hill address on them. Same owner? And legit massage was good+. Just giving info.

DMichaels69
09-22-15, 08:54
Oh I stand or sit corrected. My bad.

Not to get in a pissing contest, today Spring had cards that said they were Moon with the Crest Hill address on them. Same owner? And legit massage was good+. Just giving info.

NoahLarson
09-22-15, 11:11
Went to Moon Spa (used to be Spring Spa and had an above average massage, but never touched the boys and only limited wondering but she she sure rubbed the good stuff on me and teased. Does anyone know where Mimi or Dainty, she was also at.

Thank you in advancefor any help.Ask bobi she know what to do.

Morrisman
09-24-15, 21:41
Just asking the internet for the dl on the new place in Plano. I have seen the girl once. There seems to be only one girl working. She is relatively young, Chinese, and pretty. I didn't push it the one time I saw her. My hands may have roamed a bit. I am curious how extensive rhe extras that may be offered. Pm please. Even though I saw her only once she seems busy. I tried 3 other times and she was booked solid. The place looks on the up and up though. She does do a table shower which is always a good sign. Unsure if she locks door when with some customers. I went in one time and she came out of massage to talk to me. I know of another places that offers nice extras and only has one girl working. If she offers good service I am interested in making this my new place because I can always go to Somanauk to have a beer and look at strippers afterwards.

UBeMyFriend99
09-25-15, 11:47
Ask bobi she know what to do.That place in Shorewood was the first place to kick off my mongering. Loved it! Told a friend about it and when he went by it was closed. He still doesn't believe me that it was there. Now I have quite the list since I ventured in the fun waters. I thought Spring was still called Spring? Also someone said the one letter spa has a new person. Anyone go to confirm this?

DMichaels69
09-26-15, 17:04
Spring Spa in Cresthill is closed.

I went by I-SPA. Two young girls there, one chubby and one petite. Both were dressed with Armour with looks I was not thrilled over so I passed.

Ended up in Minoka where I was surprised to see Moon Spa was closed. Maybe no one would work on such a nice day. Then went to Washington Spa. Saw Ruby / Monica for a very average time.

JolieThornDog
09-26-15, 20:28
Spring Spa in Cresthill is closed.

I went by I-SPA. Two young girls there, one chubby and one petite. Both were dressed with Armour with looks I was not thrilled over so I passed.

Ended up in Minoka where I was surprised to see Moon Spa was closed. Maybe no one would work on such a nice day. Then went to Washington Spa. Saw Ruby / Monica for a very average time.Is something happening that no one is talking about around the area? LEO cracking down or just not enough interest to keep things going. It's really sucked lately and NOT in a good way.

DMichaels69
09-27-15, 08:41
Last two times I stopped by Spring, fugly's were working so I left. Seems to me the place had hit bottom with talent but who knows.

Is something happening that no one is talking about around the area? LEO cracking down or just not enough interest to keep things going. It's really sucked lately and NOT in a good way.

UBeMyFriend99
09-27-15, 12:14
Is something happening that no one is talking about around the area? LEO cracking down or just not enough interest to keep things going. It's really sucked lately and NOT in a good way.Went to French Quarter and got a decent massage by a cute girl that wanted me to take care of myself so I said no and tried but no dice. Then I am all charged so I went over to I and a short chubby MT was working. Fair massage and poor HE. I think I am done with this area for a bit until new talent arrives.

Bjee89
09-27-15, 12:26
That place in Shorewood was the first place to kick off my mongering. Loved it! Told a friend about it and when he went by it was closed. He still doesn't believe me that it was there. Now I have quite the list since I ventured in the fun waters. I thought Spring was still called Spring? Also someone said the one letter spa has a new person. Anyone go to confirm this?Went there for a legit (which was excellent) a couple of months back and ended up playing with my back door. Flipped and took care of Mr. Happy. She was not the young nerdy one with the glasses. Visited 4 more times with similar outcomes but now they tell me she is gone. Tried new gal and back to self play if you want. (But excellent massage) Oh well.

Morrisman
10-02-15, 18:26
Decided to throw logic to the wind and try the place out. This is one on 59 near 30. The ladies were not too impressive. I would say grade see, not fugly but nothing to brag about or go out of the way for. The massage was surprisingly good. I don't know if I got the mamasan with training or not. She let some roaming but I was covered by her from the beginning and on the flip. I had a similar experience at moon in Minooka. The regular girls were off but the mama took me. I didn't know it though till the end. Some roaming was allowed but no extras. Now I know extras can be had at moon so I felt a bit cheated. You spa I am unsure of. The place south near canton farm has younger better looking ladies with a comparable massage. I haven't gotten extras from there though either. The roaming is nice though. Now the you spa in Geneva / st Charles has more possibilities but I haven't been there in awhile. I usually stick to the place by the 7-11 or by jewel. Still trying for info on Plano. May try to visit this weekend.

DMichaels69
10-12-15, 09:03
I stopped by here Sunday and drew an older lady, I would say 50+. The TS was the best part then on to a below average massage and very standard finish.

Maybe better to go sat or during the week.

JolietMike1969
11-06-15, 14:39
Went for a legit massage, 3 Newer girls Nobody over a 6 out of 10. Good massage with self serve offered, I declined. I still go here if a legit massage is needed because it's close by.

Morrisman
11-06-15, 21:49
Went for a legit massage, 3 Newer girls Nobody over a 6 out of 10. Good massage with self serve offered, I declined. I still go here if a legit massage is needed because it's close by.If you just want a decent massage in that area I would go to the place just south of canton farm road. The girls are young and give a decent massage. No extras unless you count roaming hands (me not them) but it is worth the 60 bucks. The place seems to get some decent business so maybe some people get extras. I have never pushed too hard, so anything is possible. That said if you want extras north of Plainfield is usually required. I think I went to you spa a month or two ago. I remember a decent massage but have no interest in going back. The one on Randall rd. Seems like a better prospect. The Geneva best buy is having a sale tomorrow. Maybe I will drive that way.

JolietMike1969
11-07-15, 10:16
If you just want a decent massage in that area I would go to the place just south of canton farm road. The girls are young and give a decent massage. No extras unless you count roaming hands (me not them) but it is worth the 60 bucks. The place seems to get some decent business so maybe some people get extras. I have never pushed too hard, so anything is possible. That said if you want extras north of Plainfield is usually required. I think I went to you spa a month or two ago. I remember a decent massage but have no interest in going back. The one on Randall rd. Seems like a better prospect. The Geneva best buy is having a sale tomorrow. Maybe I will drive that way.PC is even closer to me but unless there are new girls I won't go back. One was very rude to me last time. It is the cleanest place around though. Pm me the Randall rd name please I do not go north often.

DMichaels69
11-07-15, 20:09
Chinese girls rude? Never. LOL.

I went here at least one, maybe twice. The massage was pretty good but that's all I got. Lady was very average and thick.

PC is even closer to me but unless there are new girls I won't go back. One was very rude to me last time. It is the cleanest place around though. Pm me the Randall rd name please I do not go north often.

DMichaels69
11-07-15, 20:26
I have been going here on and off since the place opened. Ladies have come and gone here but they have always been older, some looking better than others. I always get a great TS. Suana is hit or miss if they feel like throwing me in there.

I think a lot of mongers would see the talent and skip it. The ladies there have always been friendly to me and never hassled me for a tip. On my most recent visit I got reacquainted with an old friend who was my first Korean spa visit at a different spa several years ago.

She is a great grandma, an experienced veteran who always aims to please. She had another monger who she rushed out in 15 minutes, then proceeds to give me 70 minutes. Again, may not be the everyone's cup of tea but its a nice change of pace from the Korean joints in the northwest burbs.

Ralph Alton
11-13-15, 16:54
Hit the place for the first times Since the name change from BB Spa. Good TS scrub down with proper attention to All parts. Sauna and the. Better than average massage. Standard HE is all that was offered. Overall a good experience, but you probably shouldn't expect more.

DMichaels69
11-13-15, 17:34
Yea that's the impression I got the last time I was there but who knows with multiple visits.

Hit the place for the first times Since the name change from BB Spa. Good TS scrub down with proper attention to All parts. Sauna and the. Better than average massage. Standard HE is all that was offered. Overall a good experience, but you probably shouldn't expect more.

Morrisman
11-13-15, 21:20
Yea that's the impression I got the last time I was there but who knows with multiple visits.I went after the name change. Only mamasan was working but I didn't know that. I just got a massage. She implied more would happen when I came back and saw other two girls. I never went back. I can't imagine this place just offering massage but the place still says Korean charge you the most for the least amount of time and service. When I get that vibe I go elsewhere. Who on here really knows?

DMichaels69
11-15-15, 00:28
Dropped by Moon in Minokka and drew Penny. This is my second visit with her. She is older, hard to tell but maybe later 40's early 50's with bolt on's.

She is a very nice lady. Great sense of humor. Again top 5 in TS's. She delivered a solid hard massage and standard finish.

I saw 2 other ladies, both older, average looks.

DMichaels69
11-28-15, 16:33
Stopped by Moon. A lady answered the door and took me to the room. She was asking for the house fee and I asked of the other lady was working who I've seen a couple times before.

Luckily she was, otherwise I would have left. Had a nice time after that, standard fare with good visual.

Wenger
12-07-15, 08:23
Stopped by the French Quarter the other day and visited with Candy. Some nice work on the knots in my back with some teasing in between. Standard service on the tip with a. 2 topless upsell. Only problem was getting shorted on time.

-w.

Wenger
12-10-15, 08:20
Stopped by PC and visited with Susan. Early thirty's with a nice body. Some teasing on the TS, then back to the room uncovered. Went downhill from there. She had to leave to go talk to another customer because the other girl didn't speak enough english. Used lotion instead of oil, and then on the flip only got self service available with roaming over the clothes. Got an "I don't touch" even when she was playing with my ass, so finished and tipped $15 then out the door. Very open location in a strip mall next to a liquor store. Wouldn't recommend and won't be back.

DMichaels69
12-10-15, 09:23
I went there a couple times and was not impressed.

Stopped by PC and visited with Susan. Early thirty's with a nice body. Some teasing on the TS, then back to the room uncovered. Went downhill from there. She had to leave to go talk to another customer because the other girl didn't speak enough english. Used lotion instead of oil, and then on the flip only got self service available with roaming over the clothes. Got an "I don't touch" even when she was playing with my ass, so finished and tipped $15 then out the door. Very open location in a strip mall next to a liquor store. Wouldn't recommend and won't be back.

WhiteRookDown
12-10-15, 10:02
It's a shame about PC Massage. Really great potential, with decent looking women and a very clean environment. Let's face it: the menu is going to be very limited. The English skills are going to be subpar. And my pet peeve of hearing a negotiation while her hand is on my meat. I hear a whisper of "sisty", as she's nibbling on my ear, kissing my neck, and yanking me. Am I getting a happy ending or buying a car? Now Self-Service is the Daily Special? Smart move on the tip and hitting the door, sir.

Morrisman
12-10-15, 21:42
It's a shame about PC Massage. Really great potential, with decent looking women and a very clean environment. Let's face it: the menu is going to be very limited. The English skills are going to be subpar. And my pet peeve of hearing a negotiation while her hand is on my meat. I hear a whisper of "sisty", as she's nibbling on my ear, kissing my neck, and yanking me. Am I getting a happy ending or buying a car? Now Self-Service is the Daily Special? Smart move on the tip and hitting the door, sir.I will admit to going here 6-7 times. I have never gotten anything other than roaming over their clothes. The girls I saw there were always young and attractive so copping a feel was nice but I usually just use this place for when I really need a massage. I have gotten good massages here. I travel further north for more.

DMichaels69
12-12-15, 17:47
Stopped by and got lady I had not seen before. Older, short, average looks, not bad. Ok massage and standard finish, good roaming.

No tipping issue with normal tip all the times I've been.

At this point its possible more can be had with same lady and multiple visits but would not be surprised if that was not the case.

The ladies I've seen are commando top and bottom, loose yoga pants with bolt-ons, older and pleasant personalities.

DMichaels69
12-12-15, 17:49
Stopped by Washington Spa. Another monger just entered before me. MMS told me 10 minutes which I knew was not going to happen. I waited in the room 11 minutes, got my money back, and left.

UBeMyFriend99
12-14-15, 11:55
Dropped by Moon in Minokka and drew Penny. This is my second visit with her. She is older, hard to tell but maybe later 40's early 50's with bolt on's.

She is a very nice lady. Great sense of humor. Again top 5 in TS's. She delivered a solid hard massage and standard finish.

I saw 2 other ladies, both older, average looks.I went there a couple weeks ago. I believe she used a whole bar of soap on me. LOL. Yeah decent TS. Very friendly woman. Not the best massage in the room though and the ending was mediocre. In a pinch worth it but not a regular place I would visit. I wish the one in Shorewood were still open behind the gas station in a strip mall at 59 and Black. Very nice woman and great massage to boot. Does anyone know where she went too? She kicked off my mongering experience?

JolieThornDog
12-14-15, 14:09
I went there a couple weeks ago. I believe she used a whole bar of soap on me. LOL. Yeah decent TS. Very friendly woman. Not the best massage in the room though and the ending was mediocre. In a pinch worth it but not a regular place I would visit. I wish the one in Shorewood were still open behind the gas station in a strip mall at 59 and Black. Very nice woman and great massage to boot. Does anyone know where she went too? She kicked off my mongering experience?If you find her please share. Gave a GREAT massage, very friendly and very nice finish. Been looking for her, saw her at place on 30 that's now closed, but no idea if she is still around.

Justtommy
12-14-15, 16:32
I went there a couple weeks ago. I believe she used a whole bar of soap on me. LOL. Yeah decent TS. Very friendly woman. Not the best massage in the room though and the ending was mediocre. In a pinch worth it but not a regular place I would visit. I wish the one in Shorewood were still open behind the gas station in a strip mall at 59 and Black. Very nice woman and great massage to boot. Does anyone know where she went too? She kicked off my mongering experience?If you are talking about the one With glasses? If so her.

Name was Dandee, and yes I do know where she is, send me a pm if you like.

Tommy.

JolieThornDog
12-14-15, 17:50
If you are talking about the one With glasses? If so her.

Name was Dandee, and yes I do know where she is, send me a pm if you like.

Tommy.Tommy Your in box is full.

Justtommy
12-15-15, 13:49
Tommy Your in box is full.My box is empty now.

Biscuit123
12-15-15, 18:10
So I stopped in and saw Ivy. I did what you guys say not to do. But look at it as me gathering information. She was a tall Asian with natural double the's and a perfect ass. I paid 80 for the session and an additional 160 for the deed. Just because she was so freaking hot. Once the action started I was not allowed to touch the nipples. Which was a big disappointment. She settled up nicely and rode well. But once I was done she said goodbye and hurried me out. Call me stupid but now I know that the hot ones that asked for a lot, walk out.

Rocket Dork
12-15-15, 19:48
So I stopped in and saw Ivy. I did what you guys say not to do. But look at it as me gathering information. She was a tall Asian with natural double the's and a perfect ass. I paid 80 for the session and an additional 160 for the deed. Just because she was so freaking hot. Once the action started I was not allowed to touch the nipples. Which was a big disappointment. She settled up nicely and rode well. But once I was done she said goodbye and hurried me out. Call me stupid but now I know that the hot ones that asked for a lot, walk out.$240! I would get an escort for that price. Just my 2 cents. Rocket Dork.

DMichaels69
12-15-15, 23:37
Sounds like SUN SPA. I walked out the last time I was there and the ho got no tip.

So I stopped in and saw Ivy. I did what you guys say not to do. But look at it as me gathering information. She was a tall Asian with natural double the's and a perfect ass. I paid 80 for the session and an additional 160 for the deed. Just because she was so freaking hot. Once the action started I was not allowed to touch the nipples. Which was a big disappointment. She settled up nicely and rode well. But once I was done she said goodbye and hurried me out. Call me stupid but now I know that the hot ones that asked for a lot, walk out.

JolietMike1969
12-18-15, 10:44
Stopped by the French Quarter the other day and visited with Candy. Some nice work on the knots in my back with some teasing in between. Standard service on the tip with a. 2 topless upsell. Only problem was getting shorted on time.

-w.Exactly my experience, on the flip she went right to it. Then the time was up. Maybe 40-45 min. She does speak English so that is a plus. I've avoided this place for a long time but may go back now if I can get her to not short me.

DMichaels69
12-18-15, 11:19
Did you tell her she shorted you?

I used to see her when she first started there but it got boring.

Exactly my experience, on the flip she went right to it. Then the time was up. Maybe 40-45 min. She does speak English so that is a plus. I've avoided this place for a long time but may go back now if I can get her to not short me.

JolietMike1969
12-18-15, 11:56
Did you tell her she shorted you?

I used to see her when she first started there but it got boring.I told her I would be back if I was not shorted. She seemed to want return customers so she may comply. She also told me kimmy would be back soon if any of you have seen her. She is at their other location for a 2 month stint.

DMichaels69
12-18-15, 12:34
That helps them to understand, I hope, who the customer is.

I told her I would be back if I was not shorted. She seemed to want return customers so she may comply. She also told me kimmy would be back soon if any of you have seen her. She is at their other location for a 2 month stint.

WhiteRookDown
12-19-15, 01:14
Candy is cute and speaks English, but she's turned into a robot. I get the impression she doesn't want to be there, or is just running a conveyor belt and putting in as little time as she can get away with. Frankly, if she was the choice, I'd pass. And I have passed on this place for several months.

-w.

PussyPoker
12-19-15, 12:07
I have been wanting to see and old friend for awhile now. The name is Coco or some off you guys know her as Lena. Worked in Bensenville then here. So I called yesterday and asked for Coco. They said that she was working. I should of questioned the girl that answered the phone because Coco was the only one that used to answer the pone. Anyway I drove out there from downtown. Got there and went inside. I opened the door and the girl asked if I called. I said yes and asked for Coco. The girl that came out of the back was not here. So I left. Do any of you guys know who I am looking for? Where she might be.

Thanks,

PP.

DMichaels69
12-19-15, 14:36
When this place first opened I saw Candy on several occasions. She is extremely laid back and the massage was always just ok but she was cool to chat with and the extras were ok. Unfortunately it got boring so I stopped going for a while.
I went again and got a very young looking girl Sophia who was locked down tighter than a drum and wrapped me into the table so I could barely move. After that I gave up on this place.

Candy is cute and speaks English, but she's turned into a robot. I get the impression she doesn't want to be there, or is just running a conveyor belt and putting in as little time as she can get away with. Frankly, if she was the choice, I'd pass. And I have passed on this place for several months.

DMichaels69
12-19-15, 14:40
There is a Kimmy girl that Candy always talked about when I first went there when it first opened. That may be who your looking for.

I have been wanting to see and old friend for awhile now. The name is Coco or some off you guys know her as Lena. Worked in Bensenville then here. So I called yesterday and asked for Coco. They said that she was working. I should of questioned the girl that answered the phone because Coco was the only one that used to answer the pone. Anyway I drove out there from downtown. Got there and went inside. I opened the door and the girl asked if I called. I said yes and asked for Coco. The girl that came out of the back was not here. So I left. Do any of you guys know who I am looking for? Where she might be.

Thanks,

PP.

Morrisman
12-19-15, 22:48
There is a Kimmy girl that Candy always talked about when I first went there when it first opened. That may be who your looking for.I have gone to the French Quarter a few times. I had some good times there. Kimmy gave an excellent massage but was iffy on the extras. She was cute though. I would go and cop a feel and get a rub but I used her as my legit massage provider when I actually hurt. Candy use to provide a more interesting service but I believe she is in a relationship and isn't interested in crossing some lines anymore. That is that mechanical vibe someone was mentioning. Candy is a nice girl and her massage is decent. I would see her if your back was hurting. Kimmy was the hotter of the two though. I was told she was back in China or somewhere and wouldn't be around for months. I think there was a girl named Coco that worked there before Kimmy and Candy started there. My memory is a bit foggy though. Plus how many Cocos and Candys are there in the AMP world? A lot. I doubt any place in Joliet is going to provide solid extras. I even read that the places advertising out of the motels by the mall weren't good either. Never been to them though. I would range further afield. I tried a place in Mokena called Pearl Spa. The girls were young and attractive but I made the cardinal mistake of saying it was my first time. Stuck in the nearest room by the door and my hand was moved whenever it tried to nudge the girl. Decided to just get the massage. Maybe try there or some of the other places by Orland or Tinley. Happy hunting.

WhiteRookDown
12-20-15, 12:25
I, for one, don't care if Candy is in a relationship or not, and this "crossing lines" rationale is absurd. That's jizz shooting out of a cock, whether she's stroking it or sucking it or fucking it. Fact is, is she's shorting you on time, she's stealing from you. Fact is, if she's going to be a robot or run a conveyor belt as I mentioned previously, she should try another line of work. Fact is, she drives a very fine luxury car, and we're paying for it. I'm not playing some game with any of these women in any way. I'll vote with my feet and my cash and go elsewhere. And so I have.

As for the Oriental Pearl Spa in Mokena, they're a classic Bait and Switch place. Back when they first opened, they posted ads saying "all your fantasies come true". Well, $70 later, not one fantasy had come true, and the woman was suggesting I play with myself. Take a guess at another place that I have not returned to.

I have gone to the French Quarter a few times. I had some good times there. Kimmy gave an excellent massage but was iffy on the extras. She was cute though. I would go and cop a feel and get a rub but I used her as my legit massage provider when I actually hurt. Candy use to provide a more interesting service but I believe she is in a relationship and isn't interested in crossing some lines anymore. That is that mechanical vibe someone was mentioning. Candy is a nice girl and her massage is decent. I would see her if your back was hurting. Kimmy was the hotter of the two though. I was told she was back in China or somewhere and wouldn't be around for months. I think there was a girl named Coco that worked there before Kimmy and Candy started there. My memory is a bit foggy though. Plus how many Cocos and Candys are there in the AMP world? A lot. I doubt any place in Joliet is going to provide solid extras. I even read that the places advertising out of the motels by the mall weren't good either. Never been to them though. I would range further afield. I tried a place in Mokena called Pearl Spa. The girls were young and attractive but I made the cardinal mistake of saying it was my first time. Stuck in the nearest room by the door and my hand was moved whenever it tried to nudge the girl. Decided to just get the massage. Maybe try there or some of the other places by Orland or Tinley. Happy hunting.

DMichaels69
12-20-15, 21:52
The bottom line is this is a business transaction. I saw Candy a few times when they first opened. She mentioned she had a BF but had no problem doing a naked HJ with some very generous roaming.
So show her the cash and the BF is thrown under the bus. As the Metallica song goes sad but true.

I, for one, don't care if Candy is in a relationship or not, and this "crossing lines" rationale is absurd. That's jizz shooting out of a cock, whether she's stroking it or sucking it or fucking it. Fact is, is she's shorting you on time, she's stealing from you. Fact is, if she's going to be a robot or run a conveyor belt as I mentioned previously, she should try another line of work. Fact is, she drives a very fine luxury car, and we're paying for it. I'm not playing some game with any of these women in any way. I'll vote with my feet and my cash and go elsewhere. And so I have.

As for the Oriental Pearl Spa in Mokena, they're a classic Bait and Switch place. Back when they first opened, they posted ads saying "all your fantasies come true". Well, $70 later, not one fantasy had come true, and the woman was suggesting I play with myself. Take a guess at another place that I have not returned to.

Wenger
12-21-15, 08:06
The bottom line is this is a business transaction. I saw Candy a few times when they first opened. She mentioned she had a BF but had no problem doing a naked HJ with some very generous roaming.
So show her the cash and the BF is thrown under the bus. As the Metallica song goes sad but true.Definitely a business transaction, and based on all the responses she won't get another from me. Already moved and found someone who is working towards being my new atf with no rushing or upselling. Happy holidays everyone.

-w.

SportsGuy6789
12-22-15, 10:47
Any body have any recommendations for a massage in or near Joliet?

Morrisman
12-22-15, 23:51
Any body have any recommendations for a massage in or near Joliet?If you read below it is pretty much no. Assuming you came here for info on extras. If you are LE. Take the holidays off. No point in trying to bust any of these places.

DMichaels69
12-23-15, 10:56
There is information all over this section about AMP's.

Any body have any recommendations for a massage in or near Joliet?

If you read below it is pretty much no. Assuming you came here for info on extras. If you are LE. Take the holidays off. No point in trying to bust any of these places.

JolietMike1969
12-24-15, 12:39
Any body have any recommendations for a massage in or near Joliet?Spa Envy is a great place on Rt. 59 if you buy a gift card you get a free massage. Good Luck and post some reviews and toftt before any other requests.

Monopoly2323
12-29-15, 21:51
Had a dream in a town west of joilet. Had a great massage it was relaxing and soothing. Good ts washed me very thoroughly. Ending of the massage was the best I ever had a dream about. I haven't dreamed again cause my job moves me.

Monopoly2323
12-29-15, 21:53
Had a dream about a small town west of joilet. Great massage with a good ts didn't miss a spot. Ending was the best. Haven't been back due to job moving me.

Ksterk
01-01-16, 20:27
If you find her please share. Gave a GREAT massage, very friendly and very nice finish. Been looking for her, saw her at place on 30 that's now closed, but no idea if she is still around.I know who you're talking about. I too also first saw her on 30 then at the place in Shorewood.

Ksterk
01-02-16, 11:22
Any recent updates? I noticed that their number is the old Springs number. So guessing just more of the same?

JolietMike1969
01-02-16, 13:14
I know who you're talking about. I too also first saw her on 30 then at the place in Shorewood.There is a place in Shorewood? I'm always the last to know.

Ksterk
01-02-16, 15:04
There is a place in Shorewood? I'm always the last to know.Not anymore. It was in the strip mall behind the gas station on 59 & Black. I think the name was King Spa. It was next to a Coin shop. I think the MT was? Seki?

Jvaldez
01-02-16, 21:13
I know who you're talking about. I too also first saw her on 30 then at the place in Shorewood.Ahhh!! Dandee. Sure miss her. Anyone seen her pop up any where else beside Joliet and Shorwood?

JolietMike1969
01-06-16, 16:28
After I was unable to contact some non pro's I've been talking to, I went to see Candy, sub par massage and straight to it on the flip. Shorted me on the hour again and I handed her a 10, she was not happy. I told her last time she shorts me on the hour and that there are other places around. Not waiting for strike 3, I'm done.

JolietMike1969
01-06-16, 16:31
Any recent updates? I noticed that their number is the old Springs number. So guessing just more of the same?I've avoided this one for a while due to lack of talent and dirty conditions. I believe it was always owned by the same people as spring because girls used to go back and forth between the two.

WhiteRookDown
01-07-16, 00:09
I won't say I told you so, but I told you so in previous posts. Candy is phoning it in, and needs to look at another line of work. And if she's shorting time, she's stealing. I don't believe anyone should stand for that.

As for I Spa, made a stop in there today on a recon mission. I was horrified. I called for an air strike, but no A-10's were available. So I headed for the car as quickly as possible. Never, NEVER, will I be that desperate.

After I was unable to contact some non pro's I've been talking to, I went to see Candy, sub par massage and straight to it on the flip. Shorted me on the hour again and I handed her a 10, she was not happy. I told her last time she shorts me on the hour and that there are other places around. Not waiting for strike 3, I'm done.

DMichaels69
01-07-16, 09:47
Last time I stopped in at I-SPA, I made a you turn too.

I won't say I told you so, but I told you so in previous posts. Candy is phoning it in, and needs to look at another line of work. And if she's shorting time, she's stealing. I don't believe anyone should stand for that.

As for I Spa, made a stop in there today on a recon mission. I was horrified. I called for an air strike, but no A-10's were available. So I headed for the car as quickly as possible. Never, NEVER, will I be that desperate.

Jvaldez
01-08-16, 01:43
I know who you're talking about. I too also first saw her on 30 then at the place in Shorewood.Yes. I too mis Dandee. If anyone finds her please pm me. I as well found her at the closed spa in Shorewood. Than found her in Joliet at the "I" . She has been gone since last summer / Fall.

Best massage I have ever had.

WhiteRookDown
02-10-16, 12:20
For a variety of reasons, I wanted this place to redeem itself. Not that it was awful, but I had the experience of a masseuse negotiating with me while her hand was wrapped around my cock. Didn't care for her inflated opinion of herself, pricewise, and didn't appreciate her timing either. Tried again recently, had a different masseuse. Reasonably attractive, some command of English. Perhaps the best massage I've received. Lots, and I mean lots of teasing. Finally, to the flip, and more of the same. Then, she indicates it will be Self-Service. She does everything but, including trying to push her finger up my ass (which is not my cup of tea), but will not do the deed. So, I just tell her to finish up. I tipped her $20, as she did do a spectacular massage. To which she did NOT say "Thank you", but instead said "More". I then said "No, that's it". I then got the cold reaction, the stone face, and the pout. Screw you, sweetheart. I then said, "In this country, we say thank you". She never did say it. So she, and her place, won't get more as I won't go back. I'm down to three places that I'll go, and I'm putting this activity on the back burner. Enough of this nonsense. Plenty of things to do that are far more satisfying and far less expensive.

JolieThornDog
02-10-16, 22:49
For a variety of reasons, I wanted this place to redeem itself. Not that it was awful, but I had the experience of a masseuse negotiating with me while her hand was wrapped around my cock. Didn't care for her inflated opinion of herself, pricewise, and didn't appreciate her timing either. Tried again recently, had a different masseuse. Reasonably attractive, some command of English. Perhaps the best massage I've received. Lots, and I mean lots of teasing. Finally, to the flip, and more of the same. Then, she indicates it will be Self-Service. She does everything but, including trying to push her finger up my ass (which is not my cup of tea), but will not do the deed. So, I just tell her to finish up. I tipped her $20, as she did do a spectacular massage. To which she did NOT say "Thank you", but instead said "More". I then said "No, that's it". I then got the cold reaction, the stone face, and the pout. Screw you, sweetheart. I then said, "In this country, we say thank you". She never did say it. So she, and her place, won't get more as I won't go back. I'm down to three places that I'll go, and I'm putting this activity on the back burner. Enough of this nonsense. Plenty of things to do that are far more satisfying and far less expensive.Rook I'm in Joliet and can find no place that will let me leave happy after black near 59 and Spring over the zen on 30. Will you share at least 1 you visit that you leave happy from? Will share if I find a good spot.

Thanks.

WhiteRookDown
02-11-16, 12:28
Sure thing, Dog. (Always wanted to type that). As mentioned, PC had been OK until my last two visits. A basic place, but OK. Spring is closed. Asian Relaxation is OK, but go with Wendy. Candy has become a robot, and is a thief in that she shorts you on time, as noted many times on this forum. It's a cash only place, as far as I know. I Spa on Route 30 has hideous talent, at least on my last visit, which turned into a Turn and Go when I saw who was available. You Massage and everyone else in Crest Hill / Joliet / Romeoville is legit as far as I know. You may wish to take a short run on I-80 over to the old BB Spa or Washington Spa in Minooka. BB is cash only, Washington takes credit cards. They're across the street from each other.

Rook I'm in Joliet and can find no place that will let me leave happy after black near 59 and Spring over the zen on 30. Will you share at least 1 you visit that you leave happy from? Will share if I find a good spot.

Thanks.

DMichaels69
02-11-16, 18:00
I pretty much stick to established places and cut down a lot how often I go. The tipping issues, language barrier, rudeness, and poor manners was / is getting ridiculous.

For a variety of reasons, I wanted this place to redeem itself. Not that it was awful, but I had the experience of a masseuse negotiating with me while her hand was wrapped around my cock. Didn't care for her inflated opinion of herself, pricewise, and didn't appreciate her timing either. Tried again recently, had a different masseuse. Reasonably attractive, some command of English. Perhaps the best massage I've received. Lots, and I mean lots of teasing. Finally, to the flip, and more of the same. Then, she indicates it will be Self-Service. She does everything but, including trying to push her finger up my ass (which is not my cup of tea), but will not do the deed. So, I just tell her to finish up. I tipped her $20, as she did do a spectacular massage. To which she did NOT say "Thank you", but instead said "More". I then said "No, that's it". I then got the cold reaction, the stone face, and the pout. Screw you, sweetheart. I then said, "In this country, we say thank you". She never did say it. So she, and her place, won't get more as I won't go back. I'm down to three places that I'll go, and I'm putting this activity on the back burner. Enough of this nonsense. Plenty of things to do that are far more satisfying and far less expensive.

Morrisman
02-23-16, 22:51
I have been thinking of checking this place out. It's in Tinley. I checked out pearl spa but didn't get anything, but in their defense it was my first visit and didn't try anything. Their ads have been getting risquéare. I am curious about Healthy Spa though. It seems connected to another spa on 43. All their ads have upped the game a bit. Since the Joliet places seem lackluster or only legit I feel I must travel further a field. Any info would be appreciated on any of the Tinley places.

Wenger
02-24-16, 07:36
I have been thinking of checking this place out. It's in Tinley. I checked out pearl spa but didn't get anything, but in their defense it was my first visit and didn't try anything. Their ads have been getting risquare. I am curious about Healthy Spa though. It seems connected to another spa on 43. All their ads have upped the game a bit. Since the Joliet places seem lackluster or only legit I feel I must travel further a field. Any info would be appreciated on any of the Tinley places.Pretty sure Healthy is owned by the same people who own Professional at 171st and Harlem. Been a few months since I was there but last time was. 6 at the door and standard finish was available.

-w.

Wood Street
03-02-16, 03:13
I have been thinking of checking this place out. It's in Tinley. I checked out pearl spa but didn't get anything, but in their defense it was my first visit and didn't try anything. Their ads have been getting risquare. I am curious about Healthy Spa though. It seems connected to another spa on 43. All their ads have upped the game a bit. Since the Joliet places seem lackluster or only legit I feel I must travel further a field. Any info would be appreciated on any of the Tinley places.You should checkout the Chicago- South Suburbs reports. There is plenty of info on all 3 of these locations. Pearl is hit or miss depending on current staff but I hear the owner makes them tease but no HE. I was successful once. Healthy and M Massage are the same owner and they rotate girls from one location to the other. Most likely you will leave happy at both locations. All girls are very slim / thin.

Wraithking
03-06-16, 12:52
I've been gone for while. I used to live and hit Chicago but now live in Joliet looking forward to share when I have stuff to share.

DMichaels69
03-06-16, 15:35
Good luck. Not much worth reporting about in that area.

I've been gone for while. I used to live and hit Chicago but now live in Joliet looking forward to share when I have stuff to share.

JolietMike1969
03-09-16, 15:23
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-grand-opening-celestial-star-massage-in-plainfield/35097319

Toftt at this new place. Very nice clean place, nicer than a massage envy. So as expected legit good massage covered and no hint at extras. Boom just saved you all a trip and some cash!

Sjohns
03-09-16, 20:18
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-grand-opening-celestial-star-massage-in-plainfield/35097319

Toftt at this new place. Very nice clean place, nicer than a massage envy. So as expected legit good massage covered and no hint at extras. Boom just saved you all a trip and some cash!Thanks for the report. What about the mt's? Are they asian, age range, price for 1/2 or 1 hour massage?

JolietMike1969
03-10-16, 10:48
Thanks for the report. What about the mt's? Are they asian, age range, price for 1/2 or 1 hour massage?Asian place only one was working I think because it is slow. I can't imagine they will last long there. She was a 7 for and older woman 40 maybe. 1/2 was $45 hour was $65. Like I said ultra clean and legit only.

JolieThornDog
03-14-16, 14:30
Going to take a trip west of Joliet to Exit 122. Which is the better place to go by the convenience store or the pizza place? In searching comments, the by the pizza is older.

But I'm up in age too.

DMichaels69
03-14-16, 18:21
Take a trip to the moon. I'm interested to know if any new talent.

Going to take a trip west of Joliet to Exit 122. Which is the better place to go by the convenience store or the pizza place? In searching comments, the by the pizza is older.

But I'm up in age too.

JolieThornDog
03-14-16, 19:59
Take a trip to the moon. I'm interested to know if any new talent.Have to put off travels until Wednesday Will report back when return.

WhiteRookDown
04-26-16, 10:47
I decided to make an intel stop at I Spa, as this place had taken a huge nosedive last year. Well, I decided to stay and glad I did. The place still looks the same, but the masseuse was an enormous improvement in quality. Her English isn't much, but she still tries, and her personality is bubbly and very flirtatious. Not sure how big her menu is, but the appetizer I had was exceptional. She's cute as hell, looks very good, has just a bit of possible baby belly, but it's certainly not a turn off. As Arnold would say, "I'll be back".

Mothman5150
04-26-16, 12:28
Tried out about 2 months ago and forgot to report. Young girl, bad massage, self serve. Can't recommend.

DMichaels69
04-26-16, 22:38
Ok, Thanks for the report but we all know You massage is legit only.

Tried out about 2 months ago and forgot to report. Young girl, bad massage, self serve. Can't recommend.

WhiteRookDown
04-27-16, 00:01
Ok, Thanks for the report but we all know You massage is legit only.Maybe we could call it Unhappy Massage. We'd have the correct letter in the name of the place, and the correct outcome.

Bjee89
04-27-16, 16:59
I decided to make an intel stop at I Spa, as this place had taken a huge nosedive last year. Well, I decided to stay and glad I did. The place still looks the same, but the masseuse was an enormous improvement in quality. Her English isn't much, but she still tries, and her personality is bubbly and very flirtatious. Not sure how big her menu is, but the appetizer I had was exceptional. She's cute as hell, looks very good, has just a bit of possible baby belly, but it's certainly not a turn off. As Arnold would say, "I'll be back".Since Lucy left I have not been back until this report. I might add if you like hard massages she is real good with a soft finish. She told me another girl was going to be there soon, I wouldn't hold my breath on the expectations. Also it was a revolving door there one monger in when I got there one of you waiting as I left. LOL Good reports generate business for these gals.

CzyKit
04-29-16, 23:00
What's up everyone. Looking forward to sharing some experiences and becoming part of this forum. Question, where is I spa located?

SaintChuck
04-30-16, 02:28
What's up everyone. Looking forward to sharing some experiences and becoming part of this forum. Question, where is I spa located?http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-i-spa-815-725-2990-joliet/36397570 There is a website called Backpage and it has listings for a few AMP's. SaintChuck.

Ksterk
04-30-16, 14:36
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-i-spa-815-725-2990-joliet/36397570 There is a website called Backpage and it has listings for a few AMP's. SaintChuck.Well a lot Mongers must have seen the update. Had Business on Rt 30 today and was going to try the I. Stopped in and was told an hour. While in the Car thinking about waiting or coming back Saw two guys go in and comeback out.

Felt Sorry for the guy that was getting interrupted. Have to try some time during the week.

CzyKit
04-30-16, 17:08
I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.

SaintChuck
05-01-16, 00:00
I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.Just to let you know the standard tip for a handshake is. 4. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us. She probably gave bad service and had a bad attitude for the rest of the day after that. Even if she was a bit older she still performed the desired service and should have been compensated. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
05-01-16, 00:20
You say she handled you well but you stiffed her on the tip. I know the ladies here and they are older but super nice and I've found the service good. Not very well played.

I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.

Barney
05-01-16, 13:46
I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.I tip more than that for a legit massage.

You're right, I wouldn't go back either, after that.

I sometimes over tip a little, if I get good service and plan to return.

It usually pays off.

Barney.

SaintChuck
05-01-16, 14:55
I tip more than that for a legit massage.

You're right, I wouldn't go back either, after that.

I sometimes over tip a little, if I get good service and plan to return.

It usually pays off.

Barney.Barney, you are 100% right. If it is your first visit with a provider and you have a good session and plan on seeing her again, a little extra tip on the first visit can go a long way on your next visit. SaintChuck.

Bob521
05-02-16, 02:10
I know everyone has already made the point, but just to add another perspective. I know pretty much the finances of my 3 girlfriends. I help them financially occasionally as well. But in ways that are less embarrassing to them. For example "L" was sick for a couple weeks. Could not work. She moved from a hotel where for $10 a day she shared a common room to one that for $20 a day she had a private room.

Well I went there every single weekday for a month. Stayed with her in the room several hours a day making love. Anyway, I paid the hotel bill ($140 a week) explaining she got the room for me and she could not work anyway. Anyway, took her to the bank, and she withdrew $2,000 (half her entire savings) and sent it to her parents in China. The point I'm making is all my friends send their money home to China. I know a couple others that spend all their money sending their children to college.

The ones who seem to have the least money still give it away to family. I have the deepest respect for them. Most of the guys on this forum know women just like this. Maybe they aren't young. Maybe not even pretty. But they have big hearts (usually) and they are amazing people once you get to know them. Bob.

You say she handled you well but you stiffed her on the tip. I know the ladies here and they are older but super nice and I've found the service good. Not very well played.

Sam Singer
05-02-16, 02:35
Your logic of not tipping fully since you are not going back is not at all cool. The word 'tips' is really a misnomer, it is charge for the services rendered in the room. From what I understand, tips is all the money they make.

E6671
05-02-16, 08:59
I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.If service is good then you should tip accordingly. If she was not attractive enough for you then you should have walked. As Bob has mentioned many of these women get very little of the house fee if anything at all. They rely on tips as their source of income. It is because of Cr at # like this that so many of the women have a sour attitude.

DonTheMon
05-02-16, 22:48
For those of you that frequently make the short drive over to matteson to visit the very popular AMP in that fine city. Be careful. Local LEO is watching the place and waiting to move in. They recently busted 5 prostitutes at area hotels trying to start a cleanup of that fine city. Cop presence has been heavy at the shopping plaza and care should be taken when entering that place for a quick session. Could be very embarrassing to a customer of that AMP. Be careful and keep your eyes open.

Bjee89
05-04-16, 10:24
Well a lot Mongers must have seen the update. Had Business on Rt 30 today and was going to try the I. Stopped in and was told an hour. While in the Car thinking about waiting or coming back Saw two guys go in and comeback out.

Felt Sorry for the guy that was getting interrupted. Have to try some time during the week.Well the funny part was the main attraction had one waiting for the entire hour in the back room since I was in the front with the one way picture window. I don't know if it was him or me but I really got a great hard massage and long finish. BTW I called her to see if she was in today and they shipped her to Kentucky for a week to cool you guys down. So I will not take a chance of going in the Ivy until she comes back.

UBeMyFriend99
05-05-16, 08:20
Since Lucy left I have not been back until this report. I might add if you like hard massages she is real good with a soft finish. She told me another girl was going to be there soon, I wouldn't hold my breath on the expectations. Also it was a revolving door there one monger in when I got there one of you waiting as I left. LOL Good reports generate business for these gals.Who is the new MT at I? I haven't been there in over 6 months. Last time was poor service.

Thanks,

UBE.

Bjee89
05-05-16, 14:43
Who is the new MT at I? I haven't been there in over 6 months. Last time was poor service.

Thanks,

UBE.She didn't have the typical CeCe, Yumi, etc. Name. She's gone until next week unless someone knows better.

WhiteRookDown
05-05-16, 23:15
She didn't have the typical CeCe, Yumi, etc. Name. She's gone until next week unless someone knows better.Her name is Mia, and she is there. Stopped in Tuesday, saw her, but couldn't get in.

JolietBurbGuy
05-06-16, 00:22
Took a trip to this AMP.

MT allowed roaming but was SS ending.

UBeMyFriend99
05-06-16, 14:17
Her name is Mia, and she is there. Stopped in Tuesday, saw her, but couldn't get in.Thanks,

I did stop by and see her. She did do a decent massage. I actually liked it better than the ending. So so on the HE, but it is close so it was worth checking out.

Morrisman
05-06-16, 19:53
Took a trip to this AMP.

MT allowed roaming but was SS ending.I've gone there many times and have only gotten roaming and ss finish. Maybe one day.

Wenger
05-07-16, 09:22
I've gone there many times and have only gotten roaming and ss finish. Maybe one day.It'd be nice, but wouldn't expect anything more than ss there. To bad as when I visited the ts was really thorough.

-w.

JolietMike1969
05-10-16, 09:34
Took my turn. Long slow finish with roaming. Not the best I've had, but in this area it's hard to complain.

JolietMike1969
05-10-16, 09:39
For those that are familiar with her in the area. I have been back twice and the use of oil has gone down quite a bit. She did a great slow job ending the session and like I said she used a lot less oil than before.

Sam Singer
05-11-16, 00:02
For those that are familiar with her in the area. I have been back twice and the use of oil has gone down quite a bit. She did a great slow job ending the session and like I said she used a lot less oil than before.Thanks for the update JolietMike. Good to know about the oil situation. I liked her massage place and her giving the full hour of attention. I will try to go see her again.

WhiteRookDown
05-11-16, 10:49
I did an encore visit to I Spa, and Mia changed her name to Teri. Pretty fine massage, in fact a bit stronger at times than I like. She was nowhere near what she was the first time on the playfulness and flirting. I think being the only woman there is wearing her down. Running a business of any kind with one person is insanity to me, and I hope she gets some relief help, so that this place doesn't return to where it was.

Bjee89
05-11-16, 16:48
I did an encore visit to I Spa, and Mia changed her name to Teri. Pretty fine massage, in fact a bit stronger at times than I like. She was nowhere near what she was the first time on the playfulness and flirting. I think being the only woman there is wearing her down. Running a business of any kind with one person is insanity to me, and I hope she gets some relief help, so that this place doesn't return to where it was.So one of you tells me Mia is there after I talk to her and she says she is in Kentucky. So I go back this week on Monday and yes its a Mia but not the one I have been reporting on. None the less she is bubbly and cute and gives a decent massage and finish. My questions led me to believe that she is now gone to Kentucky and the other one is back from Kentucky for a couple of weeks and then the routine again. Any one know if I'm right with that?

DMichaels69
05-11-16, 17:59
Is Mia Teri or Teri Mia or there are 2 Mia's or 2 Teri's. Yes very confusing. LOL

So one of you tells me Mia is there after I talk to her and she says she is in Kentucky. So I go back this week on Monday and yes its a Mia but not the one I have been reporting on. None the less she is bubbly and cute and gives a decent massage and finish. My questions led me to believe that she is now gone to Kentucky and the other one is back from Kentucky for a couple of weeks and then the routine again. Any one know if I'm right with that?

WhiteRookDown
05-11-16, 23:24
Is Mia Teri or Teri Mia or there are 2 Mia's or 2 Teri's. Yes very confusing. LOLI went in there at the end of April, and the woman said her name was Mia. Went in last week, saw her, couldn't get in because she was busy. Went in this week, said "Hello Mia", when she came in the room, and she said her name was Teri. I guess I'm as confused as anyone, but there you have it. I heard another guy come in and say "Hello Mia" to her. Whatever the case, they need one or two more women working there.

Bjee89
05-12-16, 09:16
For those that are familiar with her in the area. I have been back twice and the use of oil has gone down quite a bit. She did a great slow job ending the session and like I said she used a lot less oil than before.Does this gal have an ad up still? If not could someone PM me her number please?

Thanks.

JolietMike1969
05-12-16, 09:42
Does this gal have an ad up still? If not could someone PM me her number please?

Thanks.http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5576025179.html

Bjee89
05-12-16, 16:32
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5576025179.htmlThank you JolietMike.

UBeMyFriend99
05-19-16, 13:28
There is a newer on AMP down the street form I. Anyone check it out yet? It's near the 6 corner intersection.

JolietMike1969
05-19-16, 13:43
There is a newer on AMP down the street form I. Anyone check it out yet? It's near the 6 corner intersection.Need to be more specific. There are a few in that area already. Like French and KT.

Bjee89
05-19-16, 16:58
Need to be more specific. There are a few in that area already. Like French and KT.Located at 2368. Front door too close to Rte 30 for my liking. I saw they also have a back entrance but it is a smaller building and you guys with concerns can still be seen from Caton Farm east of Rte 30. Almost right across the street from Walgreens.

Bjee89
05-19-16, 17:02
Thank you JolietMike.Well she isn't as young as I typically like but she works out and has a nice body from what I could tell. She had a four step massage technique which #2 and #4 got my nod of approval. She definitely does a long and delicate finish with a little roaming. She is real close to where I live so if I am in a hurry I would repeat.

UBeMyFriend99
05-20-16, 10:19
Located at 2368. Front door too close to Rte 30 for my liking. I saw they also have a back entrance but it is a smaller building and you guys with concerns can still be seen from Caton Farm east of Rte 30. Almost right across the street from Walgreens.JolietMike its says Tokyo lite up in neon in the window. Walking distance between French and Ispa. 3rd building from 6 corner intersection.

DMichaels69
05-20-16, 10:25
So it sounds like this is where Spring Spa used to be, just past Walgreens on the left upstairs?

JolietMike its says Tokyo lite up in neon in the window. Walking distance between French and Ispa. 3rd building from 6 corner intersection.

JolietMike1969
05-20-16, 16:56
So it sounds like this is where Spring Spa used to be, just past Walgreens on the left upstairs?Thanks all for the info. I went to look today. Building just to west of old spring. Looks legit. Total spa, nails, waxing etc.

Very public and will probably have many female clients. Not what we are looking for.

UBeMyFriend99
05-20-16, 18:59
Thanks all for the info. I went to look today. Building just to west of old spring. Looks legit. Total spa, nails, waxing etc.

Very public and will probably have many female clients. Not what we are looking for.Thanks for the quick recon Mike. I caught it out of the corner of my eye as I was turning.

Wenger
05-22-16, 19:12
Stopped by the other day and it wasn't to busy. Mina was up and not really into it. Ok TS, little rub on the back and a brief reach underneath and she asked what I wanted. Let her know and she said $. 6, countered and we agreed on $. 4 (hate when they want to negotiate). She wasn't really into it, not even trying to act. Finished and got the obligatory bottle of water, left and realized it'd only been 40 minutes. Since it was my first visit not sure if they're one of the 45 minutes = 1 hour place, but either way probably won't be back.

-w.

DMichaels69
05-22-16, 23:44
Same old here. Not worth it at all.

Stopped by the other day and it wasn't to busy. Mina was up and not really into it. Ok TS, little rub on the back and a brief reach underneath and she asked what I wanted. Let her know and she said $. 6, countered and we agreed on $. 4 (hate when they want to negotiate). She wasn't really into it, not even trying to act. Finished and got the obligatory bottle of water, left and realized it'd only been 40 minutes. Since it was my first visit not sure if they're one of the 45 minutes = 1 hour place, but either way probably won't be back.

-w.

SaintChuck
05-23-16, 16:50
Well the funny part was the main attraction had one waiting for the entire hour in the back room since I was in the front with the one way picture window. I don't know if it was him or me but I really got a great hard massage and long finish. BTW I called her to see if she was in today and they shipped her to Kentucky for a week to cool you guys down. So I will not take a chance of going in the Ivy until she comes back.http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingking-spa-massage630-538-9233-901w-us-hwy34-plano-il-60545/37466905 Maybe the girl didn't get shipped to Kentucky, she might have been sent to Kankakee. I was checking out this ad on BP for a new spa in Plano and at the bottom of the ad where it says other ad's placed by this user, I noticed that this new place in Plano also posted ad's for I Spa and some other spa in Kankakee. If she was really hot I would make the drive to Kankakee, but there is no way she is hot enough to drive to Kentucky. LOL. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
05-23-16, 19:46
And everyone's opinion of hot is different. LOL.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingking-spa-massage630-538-9233-901w-us-hwy34-plano-il-60545/37466905 Maybe the girl didn't get shipped to Kentucky, she might have been sent to Kankakee. I was checking out this ad on BP for a new spa in Plano and at the bottom of the ad where it says other ad's placed by this user, I noticed that this new place in Plano also posted ad's for I Spa and some other spa in Kankakee. If she was really hot I would make the drive to Kankakee, but there is no way she is hot enough to drive to Kentucky. LOL. SaintChuck.

Jvaldez
05-23-16, 21:57
Thanks all for the info. I went to look today. Building just to west of old spring. Looks legit. Total spa, nails, waxing etc.

Very public and will probably have many female clients. Not what we are looking for.I went to see if I can give it a try and they were closed. Looks like they close early today but will open at 10 am.

WhiteRookDown
05-26-16, 00:33
Mia is back! I have no idea how I confused Teri with Mia, but I did. So I apologize for any confusion caused to any fellow members from my posts a couple of weeks ago. Superior massage, bubbly personality, flirty, sensual, great on every level. Absolutely no negotiating before, absolutely no complaining about the tip after. One hour of this woman for $110 total is about as good as it gets. Only drawback was that the place didn't have the air-conditioning on, or didn't have it on enough. It got quite warm. Sweaty even. I had recently been afflicted with a bad case of AMP Boredom, but I'm feeling much better now.

MaxTip40
05-26-16, 09:52
Jolietmike thanks for the info. The Polish lady did a great job with her hands. Kind of weird at the end she left the room without a word, I was unsure if she was coming back or not.

Bob521
05-26-16, 13:25
Actually Chuck, I'm down in Tennessee with the missus as we speak. Vacation in the Smoky Mountains. I've been looking for AMPs in Gatlinburg and "Pidgeon Forge". Only HMPs I guess. "Hillbilly Massage Parlors". (No teeth, LOL). But seriously, nothing down here, but I'm not really looking anyway. Going through Nashville on the way home. Maybe more action there.

Next week, I'm taking "L" on an overnight "business trip" out to Iowa. We're calling it our wedding night.

I miss you guys. Take care. Bob.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingking-spa-massage630-538-9233-901w-us-hwy34-plano-il-60545/37466905 Maybe the girl didn't get shipped to Kentucky, she might have been sent to Kankakee. I was checking out this ad on BP for a new spa in Plano and at the bottom of the ad where it says other ad's placed by this user, I noticed that this new place in Plano also posted ad's for I Spa and some other spa in Kankakee. If she was really hot I would make the drive to Kankakee, but there is no way she is hot enough to drive to Kentucky. LOL. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
06-03-16, 20:59
Anyone been to Moon recently? They are advertising in the BP escort section now.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-young-staffs-80-hwy-from-1-min-moon/37784849

SaintChuck
06-03-16, 22:47
Have to put off travels until Wednesday Will report back when return.

Anyone been to Moon recently? They are advertising in the BP escort section now.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-young-staffs-80-hwy-from-1-min-moon/37784849There is no way I am going there. The last guy you sent there has never been heard from again. LOL. SaintChuck.

Wenger
06-05-16, 08:37

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-young-staffs-80-hwy-from-1-min-moon/37784849Don't know about Moon, but had a nice visit at Washington. Got the level of service I haven't had since before Ivy changed owners, would've tipped more but I didn't have it with me. 70/70 with Oo-Yi, mid to upper 40's, so don't bother visiting if you're looking for a young hottie. But there's definitely something to be said about age and experience.

-w.

DMichaels69
06-05-16, 08:54
I've been here many times and were talking 50/60's age range for a couple others who work there. You are correct, no young ones here.

Don't know about Moon, but had a nice visit at Washington. Got the level of service I haven't had since before Ivy changed owners, would've tipped more but I didn't have it with me. 70/70 with Oo-Yi, mid to upper 40's, so don't bother visiting if you're looking for a young hottie. But there's definitely something to be said about age and experience.

-w.

BadDances
06-06-16, 16:26

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-young-staffs-80-hwy-from-1-min-moon/37784849I stopped by there around 9 PM one night when I was in the area. Was turned away as they were "closed" bunch of kids hanging outside of the place. I may try the other place when I am in town, especially if the consensus is that it is bad news. I really miss Spa 7.

Italiano4969
06-07-16, 09:30

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-young-staffs-80-hwy-from-1-min-moon/37784849I haven't posted on my experiences here because as I feel my way through the AMP world I wanted to first test the water more. I've seen the same girl the last couple times I've been there and she is younger, maybe early 30's and if I understand her correctly her name is Perla. Face looks 30's but body is excellent. I needed a change from Rose and was looking for a little more including some more skin and further degree of roaming. I was shocked the first visit to see what she was wearing when entering the room and the second visit was just as revealing and exciting. Not sure if she's the only one working there besides the mamasan but while the door fee is a bit more than rose the experience was excellent and only about a 5-10 min further drive than rose is. Everything about her table shower to massage was thorough and relaxing. Like I shared, feeling it out for more and I can say w time like most, it's accommodating.

Hearing about Cindy at Rose is promising and I may need to pursue that more but I'm also not looking to be aggressive when I'm going to relax and enjoy myself and wanting to be the focal point. Standard fees should be possible noted out for moon as well minus the slightly higher door fee. Overall I'd say I'm going to keep feeling this one out.

Barney
06-09-16, 14:17
Did a recon on Washington spa, Minooka. I hope she was the mms. No thanks. Left. Heard a few voices in back. May be out that way again soon. I'll keep my money in hand til I see who is doing the massage.

Been here before, but not in a while. Had ok service before by older lady.

Barney.

DMichaels69
06-09-16, 15:08
She is the manager / mms, and is 70 I think. Another one there is mid 50's, not bad looking, another one is 60 and once in a while there is a 40 something lady there.
Moon may be a better option.

Did a recon on Washington spa, Minooka. I hope she was the mms. No thanks. Left. Heard a few voices in back. May be out that way again soon. I'll keep my money in hand til I see who is doing the massage.

Barney.

Bob521
06-09-16, 17:24
The MMS is an old friend. She used to work at GQ (before it became Yedam), and "Sun Spa" (before that place became Lux). If I remember, she would be 67 now. Have not seen her in a year. Bob.

Barney.

WhiteRookDown
06-09-16, 23:46
She is the manager / mms, and is 70 I think. Another one there is mid 50's, not bad looking, another one is 60 and once in a while there is a 40 something lady there.
Moon may be a better option.Not may be, Moon IS a better option. Solid time every time, though it's been a different woman with a different style each time. Last visit was absolutely superior. In fact, I'd say it was in my Top Three of All Time.

UBeMyFriend99
06-15-16, 12:18
Not may be, Moon IS a better option. Solid time every time, though it's been a different woman with a different style each time. Last visit was absolutely superior. In fact, I'd say it was in my Top Three of All Time.Just tried calling Moon to see who is working. The message says number has changed and is unknown. Perhaps LEO has intervened in some way.

SaintChuck
06-15-16, 12:59
Just tried calling Moon to see who is working. The message says number has changed and is unknown. Perhaps LEO has intervened in some way.http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/moon-spa-new-management-all-new-young-staff/37784205 Here is the link from today's ad for the Moon Spa. Maybe the number in this link is different from the number you called. SaintChuck.

ArielDude28
06-16-16, 17:46
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/moon-spa-new-management-all-new-young-staff/37784205 Here is the link from today's ad for the Moon Spa. Maybe the number in this link is different from the number you called. SaintChuck.It may be just me but I had a bad experience at Moon. The provider's breath was smelling cigarette (+gum or mint) and she was too commanding and restrictive. May be its the time I was there (9 PM). I have been to different places and I can confirm I don't do anything disrespectfully. I respect the providers but I expect the same in return. For the steep price 140 + 80 door it felt really bad. I will probably go other places. For someone who is interested, the provider is mickey.

DMichaels69
06-16-16, 19:40
Unfortunately this experience is all to common and its not surprising. Someone with that kind of attitude would not get 140 from me. I had this happen to me at YUN a while back and she ended up with ZERO tip.

It may be just me but I had a bad experience at Moon. The provider's breath was smelling cigarette (+gum or mint) and she was too commanding and restrictive. May be its the time I was there (9 PM). I have been to different places and I can confirm I don't do anything disrespectfully. I respect the providers but I expect the same in return. For the steep price 140 + 80 door it felt really bad. I will probably go other places. For someone who is interested, the provider is mickey.

ArielDude28
06-16-16, 21:15
Unfortunately this experience is all to common and its not surprising. Someone with that kind of attitude would not get 140 from me. I had this happen to me at YUN a while back and she ended up with ZERO tip.This provider wanted me to put down the cash on the table before starting anything exciting. She signals the table and the amount. I made a big mistake of giving money before actually getting the services. Lesson learnt.

DMichaels69
06-17-16, 08:08
Yes, lesson learned. Always Be prepared to walk out when the BS starts.

This provider wanted me to put down the cash on the table before starting anything exciting. She signals the table and the amount. I made a big mistake of giving money before actually getting the services. Lesson learnt.

UBeMyFriend99
06-17-16, 17:36
Had a little time to kill so I took a visit and Teri was working. Actually think she has been the only one for a while. Nice massage and decent HE. Even resumed massage afterwards giving a good scalp and neck massage. She even went over by 10 min unlike the scammers down the street that always cut your time short. Matter a fact last time I was there Candy said 60 for an hour and it was over in 35 min. Don't think I will ever go there again. I was half tempted to try Moon but have read conflicting reports so thought I'll just stay local.

WhiteRookDown
06-17-16, 23:35
Had a little time to kill so I took a visit and Teri was working. Actually think she has been the only one for a while. Nice massage and decent HE. Even resumed massage afterwards giving a good scalp and neck massage. She even went over by 10 min unlike the scammers down the street that always cut your time short. Matter a fact last time I was there Candy said 60 for an hour and it was over in 35 min. Don't think I will ever go there again. I was half tempted to try Moon but have read conflicting reports so thought I'll just stay local.Mia is still there, at least as of last week. Anyone who goes to The French Quarter where Candy and The Ripoffs work is urinating cash. Candy and her theft and assembly line approach have been well documented here and elsewhere. I guess they pick off just enough newbies and dumbasses to keep the doors open. Plus, I know she's driving a Lexus, and it annoys me that she has that ride by ripping people off. As for Moon, it's a very short drive from Joliet, and it has been a hit for me. I haven't had the tobacco reeking bossy one I saw reviewed here, but the one I had was very, very skilled. Decent looking, pretty fine body, smooth as a cue ball, and really enjoyed hearing her whisper "I love everything".

DMichaels69
06-18-16, 09:08
Too bad about Candy. When they first opened I saw her a few times. Prices reasonable. She was always nice but a blah personality. Long time doing this and over tipping turns them this way.

Mia is still there, at least as of last week. Anyone who goes to The French Quarter where Candy and The Ripoffs work is urinating cash. Candy and her theft and assembly line approach have been well documented here and elsewhere. I guess they pick off just enough newbies and dumbasses to keep the doors open. Plus, I know she's driving a Lexus, and it annoys me that she has that ride by ripping people off. As for Moon, it's a very short drive from Joliet, and it has been a hit for me. I haven't had the tobacco reeking bossy one I saw reviewed here, but the one I had was very, very skilled. Decent looking, pretty fine body, smooth as a cue ball, and really enjoyed hearing her whisper "I love everything".

Poogee
06-19-16, 18:38
Was legit before, curious with new management if any HE available.

JolietBurbGuy
06-19-16, 21:30
I tried to stop in today to finally check it out for myself but it was closed for father's day. Needless to say Mr Johnson was not happy.

DMichaels69
06-20-16, 17:19
Stopped by Z SPA. Good massage, fairly cute young girl. When she left to get the hot towel before the flip, I removed the towel. When she came back in she said " OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO" and put the towel back on, LOL. On the flip she said "15 minute lift, 15 minute lift" so as you can guess just legit massage here. I got a water, candy and a punch card.
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-come-and-enjoy-your-relaxation-time-815-768-6838-312-678-8387/38260299

Duffie
06-21-16, 00:12
Was legit before, curious with new management if any HE available.I just came back from Q, I had gotten a legit massage. I'm going to repeat due to the great massage the masseuse provided but will update if anything changes.

Wenger
06-21-16, 06:38
Stopped by Z SPA. Good massage, fairly cute young girl. When she left to get the hot towel before the flip, I removed the towel. When she came back in she said " OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO" and put the towel back on, LOL. On the flip she said "15 minute lift, 15 minute lift" so as you can guess just legit massage here. I got a water, candy and a punch card.
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-come-and-enjoy-your-relaxation-time-815-768-6838-312-678-8387/382602992nd legit spa in that area, so sad.

-w.

UBeMyFriend99
06-22-16, 12:01
Gentlemen check out my write up under Chicago southern burbs from today.

UBe.

JolietMike1969
06-22-16, 15:34

UBe.Great review but I would rather have the name of the place and just say you had a great time. Unless you want a 100 pm messages asking where you went.

DMichaels69
06-22-16, 23:11
Exactly. You wrote a book but did not provide the spa name.

Great review but I would rather have the name of the place and just say you had a great time. Unless you want a 100 pm messages asking where you went.

UBe.

JolietMike1969
07-12-16, 14:52
The heat is going up around these places.

http://patch.com/illinois/joliet/minooka-moms-mad-mondamin-street-massage-parlors

Mr Stinky
07-12-16, 15:54

http://patch.com/illinois/joliet/minooka-moms-mad-mondamin-street-massage-parlorsWell if their * is because they can't get a massage, I'll go to work there and massage the ladies. I bet all you guys would volunteer to help these poor, massage-less ladies out. I wouldn't even ask for a tip. But no tip- No happy ending.

Stinky Oiled Up and Ready to Go.

SaintChuck
07-12-16, 16:06

http://patch.com/illinois/joliet/minooka-moms-mad-mondamin-street-massage-parlors

Well if their * is because they can't get a massage, I'll go to work there and massage the ladies. I bet all you guys would volunteer to help these poor, massage-less ladies out. I wouldn't even ask for a tip. But no tip- No happy ending.

Stinky Oiled Up and Ready to Go.This will make a great reality TV show, The Angry Housewives of Minooka. Don't they have something better to do with their time? I really liked the moron restaurant owner that admitted that the Spa is helping his business, but he still doesn't like it. These women could find much better uses of their time doing volunteer work somewhere. I really don't need them to save me from the evil Korean Spa's, I am an adult and I'll be fine. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
07-12-16, 16:28
The restaurant guy probably goes to the spa. I remember Connie from IVY taking a call when she was in a session with me. It was a lady. She told the lady they were booked the whole week and to call next week. LOL.

This will make a great reality TV show, The Angry Housewives of Minooka. Don't they have something better to do with their time? I really liked the moron restaurant owner that admitted that the Spa is helping his business, but he still doesn't like it. These women could find much better uses of their time doing volunteer work somewhere. I really don't need them to save me from the evil Korean Spa's, I am an adult and I'll be fine. SaintChuck.

Sjohns
07-13-16, 19:11
Stopped by for 1 hr and had a nice, mostly (legit massage by a mid -upper 20's masseuse. Face down, towel eventually off with lots of intermittent caressing of the berries minus the twig. Thoroughly enjoyable. On the flip, a total about face. Towel back on, and didn't wouldn't even come close to the privates. At the end, was offered a bottle of oil to take care of myself. I said no, you take care of me. No dice. What a tease.

DMichaels69
07-13-16, 19:25
Sounds like same old here.

Stopped by for 1 hr and had a nice, mostly (legit massage by a mid -upper 20's masseuse. Face down, towel eventually off with lots of intermittent caressing of the berries minus the twig. Thoroughly enjoyable. On the flip, a total about face. Towel back on, and didn't wouldn't even come close to the privates. At the end, was offered a bottle of oil to take care of myself. I said no, you take care of me. No dice. What a tease.

Sjohns
07-13-16, 19:40
Sounds like same old here.Definitely.

I did take the bottle of water on my way out the door.

UBeMyFriend99
07-14-16, 10:04

http://patch.com/illinois/joliet/minooka-moms-mad-mondamin-street-massage-parlorsExactly! I let some of you know that a friend of mine at the fire station said LEO has been eyeballing Moon for a bit now.

JolietBurbGuy
07-19-16, 01:25
I took a trip to the rose in Montgomery. The talent was probably a 5 or 6 on looks. Massage was a solid 10. Door was. 6 standard finish. 4. Great overall experience, will repeat!

Carpe Dium
07-19-16, 16:02
I took a trip to the rose in Montgomery. The talent was probably a 5 or 6 on looks. Massage was a solid 10. Door was. 6 standard finish. 4. Great overall experience, will repeat!Who was your therapist?

JolietBurbGuy
07-20-16, 23:16
Who was your therapist?Unfortunately I forgot to get her name. I'm sorry.

Morrisman
07-25-16, 00:37
Been here three times. Legit place as far as I can tell. 70 for hour. 20 dollar tip. You can get away with 10. No extras but didn't try. I would recommend if you have a bad back and actually need relief. I probably won't try for extras only because I need a good massage place for when my back is tense. There is only one massager. I would guess late 40 or early 50's but the years have been good. I can see her as maybe a woman that provided more when she was younger and saved up to start her own spa. A much younger woman will greet you at the door. Her English is much better. She only does nails as far as I can tell. Like I said. Legit. I would appreciate a pm if anyone gets more.

JolietMike1969
07-27-16, 15:50
Been out of the game with the family around this summer. I spa still a good bet? I'll venture out more soon. Just wondering how things are because the area seems quiet.

WhiteRookDown
07-28-16, 00:00
Been out of the game with the family around this summer. I spa still a good bet? I'll venture out more soon. Just wondering how things are because the area seems quiet.Not long ago, I'd have said yes to I Spa. Mia was skilled, and had a great attitude. However, the last time I was there, her breath was just disgusting. I don't mean spicy food or garlic breath, I mean "I haven't brushed my teeth in a week" bad breath. That makes me wonder what other areas aren't up to Clean Standards. Until I read differently on her, or about any new talent there, I'm on standby with I Spa.

WhiteRookDown
07-28-16, 00:09
Went to Moon Spa in Minooka late Wednesday morning, and no sign of life. Front door locked, lights off, inside door left ajar. A short time later, I called a couple of times, and it went straight to voicemail. Seems as if the anti-massage movement discussed here recently, and reported on in a local newspaper, was successful in closing this scourge on humanity.

DMichaels69
07-28-16, 09:47
Maybe they thought they did not need the trouble and closed shop or maybe just a short break. Who knows. LOL.

Went to Moon Spa in Minooka late Wednesday morning, and no sign of life. Front door locked, lights off, inside door left ajar. A short time later, I called a couple of times, and it went straight to voicemail. Seems as if the anti-massage movement discussed here recently, and reported on in a local newspaper, was successful in closing this scourge on humanity.

DMichaels69
07-28-16, 09:50
That is one of my biggest peeves, horrible breath. And yes, makes you wonder.

Not long ago, I'd have said yes to I Spa. Mia was skilled, and had a great attitude. However, the last time I was there, her breath was just disgusting. I don't mean spicy food or garlic breath, I mean "I haven't brushed my teeth in a week" bad breath. That makes me wonder what other areas aren't up to Clean Standards. Until I read differently on her, or about any new talent there, I'm on standby with I Spa.

SaintChuck
07-28-16, 11:37
That is one of my biggest peeves, horrible breath. And yes, makes you wonder.The MILF that we both like to see, is a very clean person but one time I got a massage from her after lunch and her breath could have stripped the chrome off of a Cadillac's bumper. I have no idea what in the hell they eat but it certainly isn't the regular Chinese food that we get from the local restaurants. When I go to the AMP's I usually try to have a tin of Altoids on me and I pop one in front of them, then I tell them it is candy and I offer them one. Nothing worse than playing with some nice boobs and having your eye's start watering from the dragons great being blown in your face. SaintChuck.

Morrisman
08-12-16, 17:11
I was looking through the various massage review sites and I saw a review for the French Quarter. Now I don't belong to any of these sites so what info I gleam is a bit iffy. I did notice though that someone tipped $200 there. I thought that was a bit strange and I inferred uhmm various things. I would like to take a moment though to say $200 tip WTF! For a very enjoyable time (for an hour) the typical tip is 120- 140. Add your $60 dollar door fee and you get either 180 or 200. Now sometimes if I have a really good time I might tip an extra 20. I know this pisses some of you off. Sorry. The problem is that I think some new girls are thinking that 200 all together is 200 for them plus the door fee. Now a quick look at BP and I see that the going rate for an asian escort near O'Hare is still 160. I don't think those escort keeps all that money and these massage places should know they can't be asking for a whole lot more than what can be gotten near the airport. I figure the extra 40 is for the peace of mind that you are less likely to be walking into an uncle trap.

Now I have my suspicions of what might be going on here. There are some asian escorts advertising in Crest Hill right now. I noticed two different numbers being listed. The posts are not saying what the rate is. Maybe they are over charging and people are paying those rates. Maybe these girls are talking to the girls in the massage parlors. (Maybe they're the same girls.) IDK. Has anyone visited these AMPs in Crest Hill?

Now my trip to the Quarter. I won't go into details except to say that I was not paying a 200 tip. I did get up sold though. What is sad is the girl was young and had a nice rack. Little head started doing the thinking but big head stopped it before it went too far. Killed the mood. When I left I realized it was only 45 minutes too. Maybe they are taking lessons from the Koreans. That said I probably won't be back for awhile. I will stick with the legit massage across the street. For other stuff I will look elsewhere. If you chance it, then PM your experience please.

DMichaels69
08-12-16, 17:23
There have been many discussions about tipping on here and if you feel she deserves more money because you feel the service is very good then so be it. For me if the massage is kick ass (I actually rate the massage) , the girls attitude is very good the whole time and the extras are good and she does not half ass them, I too have tipped extra in the end. I believe a lot of us have done that and I think its ok. Just my 2 cents.

I was looking through the various massage review sites and I saw a review for the French Quarter. Now I don't belong to any of these sites so what info I gleam is a bit iffy. I did notice though that someone tipped $200 there. I thought that was a bit strange and I inferred uhmm various things. I would like to take a moment though to say $200 tip WTF! For a very enjoyable time (for an hour) the typical tip is 120- 140. Add your $60 dollar door fee and you get either 180 or 200. Now sometimes if I have a really good time I might tip an extra 20. I know this pisses some of you off. Sorry. The problem is that I think some new girls are thinking that 200 all together is 200 for them plus the door fee. Now a quick look at BP and I see that the going rate for an asian escort near O'Hare is still 160. I don't think those escort keeps all that money and these massage places should know they can't be asking for a whole lot more than what can be gotten near the airport. I figure the extra 40 is for the peace of mind that you are less likely to be walking into an uncle trap.

Now I have my suspicions of what might be going on here. There are some asian escorts advertising in Crest Hill right now. I noticed two different numbers being listed. The posts are not saying what the rate is. Maybe they are over charging and people are paying those rates. Maybe these girls are talking to the girls in the massage parlors. (Maybe they're the same girls.) IDK. Has anyone visited these AMPs in Crest Hill?

Now my trip to the Quarter. I won't go into details except to say that I was not paying a 200 tip. I did get up sold though. What is sad is the girl was young and had a nice rack. Little head started doing the thinking but big head stopped it before it went too far. Killed the mood. When I left I realized it was only 45 minutes too. Maybe they are taking lessons from the Koreans. That said I probably won't be back for awhile. I will stick with the legit massage across the street. For other stuff I will look elsewhere. If you chance it, then PM your experience please.

Bob521
08-12-16, 17:33
By the same token, a good legit massage should merit a tip. Something. $10-$20. Today, my friend gave a guy a good massage. Full hour. No extras. So no tip. Now that's just not right. Bob.

There have been many discussions about tipping on here and if you feel she deserves more money because you feel the service is very good then so be it. For me if the massage is kick ass (I actually rate the massage) , the girls attitude is very good the whole time and the extras are good and she does not half ass them, I too have tipped extra in the end. I believe a lot of us have done that and I think its ok. Just my 2 cents.

WhiteRookDown
08-13-16, 00:10

Now my trip to the Quarter. I won't go into details except to say that I was not paying a 200 tip. I did get up sold though. What is sad is the girl was young and had a nice rack. Little head started doing the thinking but big head stopped it before it went too far. Killed the mood. When I left I realized it was only 45 minutes too. Maybe they are taking lessons from the Koreans. That said I probably won't be back for awhile. I will stick with the legit massage across the street. For other stuff I will look elsewhere. If you chance it, then PM your experience please.Sorry, Morrisman, but The French Quarter has been reviewed many times on here as a ripoff. The one you had sounds like Candy, who is notorious for her assembly line approach and shorting of time. In other words, she's a thief. Also in other words, stay away and never go back, as I have chosen to do.

WhiteRookDown
08-13-16, 00:19
Went there recently, hoping against hope things had changed. Two very attractive masseuses were on duty. The place is spotless. Fine massage. Plenty of brushing and teasing, but no follow through other than an offer of oil. Sorry, but masturbating in a strip mall is not what I went to PC for. So I left her a $20 tip for the massage, and got the whiny equivalent of "That's all? Looked her straight in the eye, with no expression on my face, said not a word, and left. I will never return. Never.