PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Whiskey Priest
12-10-10, 19:18
I just suffered through one of the worst experiences I've had in a long time.

Ivanna.

Of Ivanna and Adriana on BP.

312 area code, last four 0059.

I should have ran when I saw the no-tel they were operating out of.

Drunk, bathroom smelled of the vomit still floating in the toilet.

Bruises all over her body from her "boyfriend biting her."

Lathered my body up with Jasmin scented Jergens. Said I was rude and my inquiry on getting a lapdance (as mentioned in the ad) was uncalled for.

"relaxing music" was some Eddie Murphy movie on the tv.

Far from sensual, pleasurable, or satisfying, the "feather touch" was her just running her nails up and down my legs for 30 seconds.

I'm not sure who wanted to be somewhere else more. Me or her.

"VIP massage by beautifull, classy European masseuse in sexy outfits. One session 130. No upselling, No rush, short notice available. Feast of the richest sense. Touch!

Relaxing the entire body and mind, satisfying all senses, beautiful expression of tenderness intensifying Your senses by soft hands, fingers, fingernails, feathers, lips with mutual touching. Sensual massage can be the most pleasurable and satisfying than other forms. You can request private lap dance and stripping included, no upselling. For entertaining purpose only.

Unsented oil-free massage lotion,

Relaxing music,

Clean Me, linens and towels.

Adriana-21 blond beautiful blue eyes, beautiful face, full lips. 115 lbs. 5'5 tall, Ivanna-21 long brunet, beautiful face lips and body, flat stomach. 115 lbs. 5'6 tall.

Active8
12-11-10, 19:40
Thanks for the report, those pictures could SUCK anyone in. Sorry about your situation.

I just suffered through one of the worst experiences I've had in a long time.

Ivanna.

Of Ivanna and Adriana on BP.

312 area code, last four 0059.

I should have ran when I saw the no-tel they were operating out of.

Drunk, bathroom smelled of the vomit still floating in the toilet.

Bruises all over her body from her "boyfriend biting her."

Lathered my body up with Jasmin scented Jergens. Said I was rude and my inquiry on getting a lapdance (as mentioned in the ad) was uncalled for.

"relaxing music" was some Eddie Murphy movie on the tv.

Far from sensual, pleasurable, or satisfying, the "feather touch" was her just running her nails up and down my legs for 30 seconds.

I'm not sure who wanted to be somewhere else more. Me or her.

"VIP massage by beautifull, classy European masseuse in sexy outfits. One session 130. No upselling, No rush, short notice available. Feast of the richest sense. Touch!

Relaxing the entire body and mind, satisfying all senses, beautiful expression of tenderness intensifying Your senses by soft hands, fingers, fingernails, feathers, lips with mutual touching. Sensual massage can be the most pleasurable and satisfying than other forms. You can request private lap dance and stripping included, no upselling. For entertaining purpose only.

Unsented oil-free massage lotion,

Relaxing music,

Clean Me, linens and towels.

Adriana-21 blond beautiful blue eyes, beautiful face, full lips. 115 lbs. 5'5 tall, Ivanna-21 long brunet, beautiful face lips and body, flat stomach. 115 lbs. 5'6 tall.

Whiskey Priest
12-13-10, 11:49
Thanks for the report, those pictures could SUCK anyone in. Sorry about your situation.It wasn't the pictures that sucked me in. Was the description of the service, which was about 120% oversold, over-described, as well over-fantasized I suppose.

Live and learn.

Truthfu11
12-13-10, 17:18
I agree. This service used to book Joanna too, but I think she is on her own now. Her ads and pics are real but she is a heavy smoker and the room reeks of smoke.

Saw Ivana last week. Lame massage, not into it and made sure I knew about the rules which was a turnoff.

It wasn't the pictures that sucked me in. Was the description of the service, which was about 120% oversold, over-described, as well over-fantasized I suppose.

Live and learn.