View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Gary Man
04-18-11, 15:03
Looks like not much reported in this Evanston / Skokie thread. Til NOW:

FYI:

Sun-times reporting Carnation spa was busted by Evanston PD.

Police had received anonymous complaints regarding illegal sexual conduct.

Detectives began an undercover operation, posed as customers and learned that sex acts were being offered and performed, the release said. The conduct involved 'inappropriate physical contact with customers. 44 and 48 yr old Chinese gals arrested.

Paul Stearn
03-03-12, 07:20
Looks like the Skokie gestapo has closed June's again. They can't control the rampant crime but can sure nail a middle aged Korean woman.

And Again
03-09-12, 03:51
I never saw them open. I assumed they were having licensing trouble.

Looks like the Skokie gestapo has closed June's again. They can't control the rampant crime but can sure nail a middle aged Korean woman.

Pegleg
03-18-12, 11:13
Anybody have any info on this place?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/2907155196.html

Hardwood1060
03-19-12, 01:53
Anybody have any info on this place?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/2907155196.htmlThe place is called Technicolor. Been around for awhile. Seems very legit. Nail salon and hair studio connected. No extras reported.

Oddjob
04-17-12, 03:42
And you wonder why the ladies have problems with providing for our prurient needs. It's your tax dollars at work. If at first you don't succeed, keep going back until you get something that will stick. I guess that there is no real crime in Evanston, only the dastardly massage ladies who might be doing something that might be illegal. Just think how many people have been injured and destroyed by this heinous activity. The politicians and our elected officials can rob us blind, but nothing will happen to them. It's only the ladies who are trying to make a buck to live on. How long do we have to put up with this.

Police: Masseuse charged with prostitution in Evanston.

By Jonathan Bullington TribLocal reporter April 6 at 11:31 am.

A 43-year-old masseuse has been charged with misdemeanor prostitution after Evanston police allege she agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money.

After receiving community complaints, an undercover officer visited a massage business in the 1900 block of Howard Street at about 3 pm April 4, police said.

The officer approached a masseuse, identified by police as XXXXXX XXXXX, and an agreement was made to perform a sex act in exchange for money, police said.

XXXXX, of Chicago, is scheduled to appear in court on May 21 in Skokie. She could not be reached for comment, but a man who identified himself as Dr. XXXX XXXXX answered the phone at the business and said XXXXX rents a room from the business.

XXXXX said XXXXX told her that police 'set her up, ' and that Evanston police have visited the business multiple times and both XXXXX and another female masseuse declined to perform a sex act for money on each visit. He also said XXXXX struggles with the English language.

Evanston police spokesman Cmdr. Jay Parrott said he was unaware of any previous visits to the business by Evanston police. He said police became aware of a possible issue at the business on April 3, the day before XXX was arrested.

Randolph
04-17-12, 12:00
No body complained. No body ever complains. This is just cover for all the freebee HJ that the cops get.

And you wonder why the ladies have problems with providing for our prurient needs. It's your tax dollars at work. If at first you don't succeed, keep going back until you get something that will stick. I guess that there is no real crime in Evanston, only the dastardly massage ladies who might be doing something that might be illegal. Just think how many people have been injured and destroyed by this heinous activity. The politicians and our elected officials can rob us blind, but nothing will happen to them. It's only the ladies who are trying to make a buck to live on. How long do we have to put up with this.

Police: Masseuse charged with prostitution in Evanston.

By Jonathan Bullington TribLocal reporter April 6 at 11:31 am.

A 43-year-old masseuse has been charged with misdemeanor prostitution after Evanston police allege she agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money.

After receiving community complaints, an undercover officer visited a massage business in the 1900 block of Howard Street at about 3 pm April 4, police said.

The officer approached a masseuse, identified by police as XXXXXX XXXXX, and an agreement was made to perform a sex act in exchange for money, police said.

XXXXX, of Chicago, is scheduled to appear in court on May 21 in Skokie. She could not be reached for comment, but a man who identified himself as Dr. XXXX XXXXX answered the phone at the business and said XXXXX rents a room from the business.

XXXXX said XXXXX told her that police 'set her up, ' and that Evanston police have visited the business multiple times and both XXXXX and another female masseuse declined to perform a sex act for money on each visit. He also said XXXXX struggles with the English language.

Evanston police spokesman Cmdr. Jay Parrott said he was unaware of any previous visits to the business by Evanston police. He said police became aware of a possible issue at the business on April 3, the day before XXX was arrested.

Nighthawk1955
04-17-12, 14:56
No body complained. No body ever complains. This is just cover for all the freebee HJ that the cops get.I disagree. People DO complain. It just isn't the little old lady down the street.

The biggest complainers are MP patrons trying to get back at locations they feel have slighted them. Followed closely by girls who have been fired.

Heard first hand from multiple providers.

Nighthawk1955
04-17-12, 14:58
Looks like the Skokie gestapo has closed June's again. They can't control the rampant crime but can sure nail a middle aged Korean woman.Who doesn't love nailing them?

Bo Whoop
04-25-12, 21:15
Tried technicolor on dempster a couple of times. Nice clean place. Tried a few of the approaches short of flat out forcing the hand. Seems legit. Really good massage though. Had Soko who is mid 40s. Not bad lloking for her age. Had one other person about the same age.

Any one had more luck?

And Again
04-27-12, 14:19
That place has been reported on several times as being legit.

Tried technicolor on dempster a couple of times. Nice clean place. Tried a few of the approaches short of flat out forcing the hand. Seems legit. Really good massage though. Had Soko who is mid 40s. Not bad lloking for her age. Had one other person about the same age.

Any one had more luck?

ChiHappiness
04-27-12, 17:40
That place has been reported on several times as being legit.Yeah. The just got a new group of massage therapists. Very good massage. Some teasing but that's it. The best there is Yuri though she might still be on vacation.

CottonPanty
06-13-12, 01:43
Just an FYI. June Spa off Dempster in Skokie has re-opened and is now called "Sun Rise Spa". I went by a couple of times and the two older ladies there were some of the same ones from before. Both times they claimed they were already busy so it doesn't seem that there are many ladies working there and if one or two are busy you're out of luck. But hey it's another option for you in the area.

Monger68
07-05-12, 16:50
I even read what fellow mongers spoke as truth and didn't listen. I mean. Enya seems like it can be a great place. The ladies are young and ready to go. The massage was nice and then. And then. The gloves go on! These aren't even lubricated gloves. It hurts. I had her stop and I left. No tip. When will I ever listen! You guys are completely right. Gloves.

CottonPanty
07-08-12, 22:26
I even read what fellow mongers spoke as truth and didn't listen. I mean. Enya seems like it can be a great place. The ladies are young and ready to go. The massage was nice and then. And then. The gloves go on! These aren't even lubricated gloves. It hurts. I had her stop and I left. No tip. When will I ever listen! You guys are completely right. Gloves.This really sucks because there are at least 2-3 beautiful girls there. And of course THIS is the place that I have trouble getting action at.

The most beautiful in my opinion is "Una" who is a gorgeous 18 year old but she refuses to give any extras.

Another pretty one with a great bod is "Dina" but she only gives an HJ with gloves on, and doesn't let you touch her. In fact I was just there a few days ago and she didn't even want me to look at her. I come to find out she's a lesbo and not into men at all. That might sound hot but it's not that great when they are not into it at all. I don't mind the gloves for but Pete's sake let me at least rub the ass!

The only one who gives me any action is the mama-san, not sure of her name but of course she's the fat one.

Too bad. If anyone can break in Una PLEASE LET ME KNOW! She's a dream girl as far as I'm concerned. If I could get a regular HJ from her I'd be there every day.

Maithai
07-08-12, 23:34
This really sucks because there are at least 2-3 beautiful girls there. And of course THIS is the place that I have trouble getting action at.

The most beautiful in my opinion is "Una" who is a gorgeous 18 year old but she refuses to give any extras.

Another pretty one with a great bod is "Dina" but she only gives an HJ with gloves on, and doesn't let you touch her. In fact I was just there a few days ago and she didn't even want me to look at her. I come to find out she's a lesbo and not into men at all. That might sound hot but it's not that great when they are not into it at all. I don't mind the gloves for but Pete's sake let me at least rub the ass!

The only one who gives me any action is the mama-san, not sure of her name but of course she's the fat one.

Too bad. If anyone can break in Una PLEASE LET ME KNOW! She's a dream girl as far as I'm concerned. If I could get a regular HJ from her I'd be there every day.They're all Mongolian. The area is in a bit of a slump. I've gone in for the pedicure.

Paul Stearn
08-04-12, 08:50
Is closed as of 2Aug with a police notice on the door.

NoSmoking
09-18-12, 11:29
Passed by Lifetime building today. No chance of a return as a florist is going into their space.

Trajanic
10-14-12, 21:20
Howard / California AMP on backpage seems to be legit, at least the last two times I've gone. Decent massage, unlike BD, which doesn't even try. Still looking for a decent massage with extras nearby though.

Bill R
10-15-12, 09:24
Howard / California AMP on backpage seems to be legit, at least the last two times I've gone. Decent massage, unlike BD, which doesn't even try. Still looking for a decent massage with extras nearby though.Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking of trying this place.

Soggy
12-17-12, 18:07
Didn't get a good look 'because I was with SO but thought I saw a joint on Oakton, west of Crawford, north side of the street called "Oakton Massage". Anybody got info? Probably drive on by again soon, but just wondering?

Trajanic
12-21-12, 00:58
Didn't get a good look 'because I was with SO but thought I saw a joint on Oakton, west of Crawford, north side of the street called "Oakton Massage". Anybody got info? Probably drive on by again soon, but just wondering?TOFTT a few days ago after seeing your post. It's an AMP. First visit, got a good massage but no flip / post flip and there are curtains separating the table from the outer area, so privacy may be an issue. The girl seemed really nice. I believe it was 45 for. 5 hr. 65 for hr. I'll go back for the massage, definitely, but too soon to tell.

Soggy
12-22-12, 12:17
TOFTT a few days ago after seeing your post. It's an AMP. First visit, got a good massage but no flip / post flip and there are curtains separating the table from the outer area, so privacy may be an issue. The girl seemed really nice. I believe it was 45 for. 5 hr. 65 for hr. I'll go back for the massage, definitely, but too soon to tell.Thanks! Think I'll give it a try post Christmas. Will report.

NoSmoking
12-23-12, 13:03
TOFTT a few days ago after seeing your post. It's an AMP. First visit, got a good massage but no flip / post flip and there are curtains separating the table from the outer area, so privacy may be an issue. The girl seemed really nice. I believe it was 45 for. 5 hr. 65 for hr. I'll go back for the massage, definitely, but too soon to tell.Was there a table shower? I drove by the place. A little too flashy looking than a typical AMP with extras. Will have to investigate myself.

Trajanic
12-23-12, 16:43
Was there a table shower? I drove by the place. A little too flashy looking than a typical AMP with extras. Will have to investigate myself.Doesn't seem too flashy on the outside. May be a little bit so because they're new. No TS offered, none listed on the pricing sign inside.

NoSmoking
12-23-12, 18:44
Was there a table shower? I drove by the place. A little too flashy looking than a typical AMP with extras. Will have to investigate myself.Stopped by. They were too busy. They have business cards which is kind of a tip that its not anything more than massage. They do hot stone and foot massage, all good regular massage stuff.

Sticky Rice
01-01-13, 18:02
Stopped by to check it out based on reviews. Didn't het Una or Dina but anither fairly attractive mongolian girl in her 30's.

Things have changed, much more available than before. Coukd be just the new girls.

Talked with mamasan in the way out, five girls working here.

Full open menu, YMMV.

Bear1
01-21-13, 15:27
This is a very large Korean Bathhouse in Niles, IL. I have never been, but have read several reviews on Yelp and I am curious from a mongers perspective what this place has to offer. I am happy to TOFTT, but does anyone on this forum have any experience to share? Can you recommend a masseuses there?

Bill R
01-22-13, 11:04
This is a very large Korean Bathhouse in Niles, IL. I have never been, but have read several reviews on Yelp and I am curious from a mongers perspective what this place has to offer. I am happy to TOFTT, but does anyone on this forum have any experience to share? Can you recommend a masseuses there?This place is totally legit and has nothing to offer from a mongering perspective.

But if you're looking for a good massage and relaxing experience, then it has something to offer.

It's co-Ed and very popular among Polish and Asians.

CottonPanty
01-26-13, 16:27
Stopped by to check it out based on reviews. Didn't het Una or Dina but anither fairly attractive mongolian girl in her 30's.

Things have changed, much more available than before. Coukd be just the new girls.

Talked with mamasan in the way out, five girls working here.

Full open menu, YMMV.Ah damn I was hoping to keep this place a little more incognito. Basic fare to be had here, no FS or BJ but HJ with roaming avail depending on who you get. On the plus side- some VERY cute and young Asian girls. Clean place, fairy discreet. On the bad side of things, most of the girls are very shy and will only give extras begrudgingly. I have never been asked directly or pushed for a tip. Although I always leave a generous one, there is no pressure or haggling which is nice.

Una is gorgeous but doesn't give much and I'm not sure if she even works there any more. Lira is another super cute 22 year old but again, very shy. Martha (or Marta) is a bit older and will provide some fun with the least amount of hassle.

Thencame Brnsn
02-06-13, 01:29
Made visit a few days ago. Last few times were ok so I thought I would treat myself.

First time in four visits no hint of "finality." Decent massage, got full hour, no personality, very little converstion.

Definitely will be my last visit there.

Member #5121
02-09-13, 22:15
Who did you see? Veronika always had a top-notch, professional attitude. The other one one looked a little rough the last time I was there. I can't remember the name, but I politely declined and left.

They're running a skeleton crew over there. Unless I hear otherwise, Veronika is the only one worth visiting.

Made visit a few days ago. Last few times were ok so I thought I would treat myself.

First time in four visits no hint of "finality." Decent massage, got full hour, no personality, very little converstion.

Definitely will be my last visit there.

T Man
02-18-13, 00:06
In the Evanston are for a bit and was trying to find a good independent masseuse in the area. Seems like there are alot of AMPs in the area, but I'm looking for a very good massage with a great HE for a decent price. I like to stick with indys because I typically don't get that at an AMP. I'm willing to go a few miles but not too far since I'm not too familiar with the city. I'm scouring the boards & backpage, but really can't seem to find one that fits. Any recommendations?

T

Bebop60
02-18-13, 12:08
This is a very large Korean Bathhouse in Niles, IL. I have never been, but have read several reviews on Yelp and I am curious from a mongers perspective what this place has to offer. I am happy to TOFTT, but does anyone on this forum have any experience to share? Can you recommend a masseuses there?This place is strictly legit, people bring couples and whole families. Nothing to be had here.

CottonPanty
02-19-13, 20:37
In the Evanston are for a bit and was trying to find a good independent masseuse in the area. Seems like there are alot of AMPs in the area, but I'm looking for a very good massage with a great HE for a decent price. I like to stick with indys because I typically don't get that at an AMP. I'm willing to go a few miles but not too far since I'm not too familiar with the city. I'm scouring the boards & backpage, but really can't seem to find one that fits. Any recommendations?

TT Man hit me up I got a place for ya.

Trajanic
02-25-13, 15:08
Was tired of the same old AMPs, so I hit up a CL listing for "European Massage Therapists" that said Skokie. Turns out they only work in the city / Schaumburg / Northbrook.

Got an older Czech lady and the worst / most awkward massage ever. Not worth it even at a discount. I didn't even mind that it turned out to be completely legit, I just was disappointed in the massage.

Anyway, if anyone has any Skokie / Evanston leads I'm happy to TOFTT again. I feel like in our area there aren't many options. BP / CL have nothing, not sure where else to look.

Moccdawg
02-26-13, 12:07
Was tired of the same old AMPs, so I hit up a CL listing for "European Massage Therapists" that said Skokie. Turns out they only work in the city / Schaumburg / Northbrook.

Got an older Czech lady and the worst / most awkward massage ever. Not worth it even at a discount. I didn't even mind that it turned out to be completely legit, I just was disappointed in the massage.

Anyway, if anyone has any Skokie / Evanston leads I'm happy to TOFTT again. I feel like in our area there aren't many options. BP / CL have nothing, not sure where else to look.How about a link that way we don't make the same mistakes?

Trajanic
02-26-13, 15:23
How about a link that way we don't make the same mistakes?Http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/3595824700.html

The phone number matches something on another site, but when I called it sounded like a service where they have therapists all over, so YMMV, but I won't be trying again.

Werewolf0956
02-26-13, 15:34
I did a quick search but did not find anything.

How about a link that way we don't make the same mistakes?

Zeuss
02-26-13, 23:35
I did a quick search but did not find anything.It's most likely Tatiana's since they hove offices in those three towns. They also have their fair share of middle aged women too. You need to request a type of lady while you're shopping.

George W. Bush
03-06-13, 00:50
That comes up in Google as Abbigals Massage at 4346 N. Milwaukee. (847-791-6347)

Toosweet1975
03-08-13, 00:19
I have not been to An AMP In a very long time. I use to Go To BD, But I was tired of some of their attitudes. So, I stopped going there. I needed a Real Massage because I have been working long Hours lately. So, I decided to try E In Morton Grove for my first time. I got a Sports / stretching type of massage. Exactly what I wanted and needed, so I was Lucky already. I got a very pretty AMP, not sure of her name. English was perfect. Wow, she had a beautiful smile and attitude. Was not expecting to much. But I believe more could of been had. Everyone is so nice there. Its kind of scary. I thought I was being set up at first. They are always smiling all the time. Well, I left Happy in every way. I will repeat!

Be safe out there!

Zeuss
03-08-13, 21:53
That comes up in Google as Abbigals Massage at 4346 N. Milwaukee. (847-791-6347)That's Tatiana's. They have several phone numbers.

Gigarange
03-09-13, 10:34
I haven't tried Tatiana's in a while. I've never had much luck. Is there anything to be had these days? Who should one ask for?

That's Tatiana's. They have several phone numbers.

Zeuss
03-09-13, 12:42
I haven't tried Tatiana's in a while. I've never had much luck. Is there anything to be had these days? Who should one ask for?I haven't been there for a couple of years.

Aymamacita
03-09-13, 17:02
TOFTT a few days ago after seeing your post. It's an AMP. First visit, got a good massage but no flip / post flip and there are curtains separating the table from the outer area, so privacy may be an issue. The girl seemed really nice. I believe it was 45 for. 5 hr. 65 for hr. I'll go back for the massage, definitely, but too soon to tell.Skip Oakton. Jen gave mediocre massage, no tease, no fun. Towels had hair all over them, so they got new ones. The room was cold, and when I mentioned it she just said,"Hm.". Will not repeat.

Pura Vida
04-03-13, 12:03
I was in the area and stopped based on the reviews. It was busy! More than a handful of girls working and they were super friendly. This place would be perfect for a newbie as the atmosphere is so relaxed and easy. Anyway, I drew a chubby with huge naturals. She tried to give a good massage with an A for effort. However, the release was average but it was nice to not to have to negotiate during the session. I left the standard tip with no complaint. Overall I would repeat if in the area. Stay safe boys.

BigLittleHead
04-04-13, 04:31
I have read a few of the postings on her about Technicolour. Being totally legit. And I had not read them till just tonight, but I visited the spa earlier today and had a really great experience.

I stopped by around 1pm. Drew Sue as a therapist she's asian. Maybe 40+ petite. Capri's and a blouse.

I opted fot the hour and about 20m in I did the reach for and feel the legs deal.

It was a really relaxing massage. She spoke very little english.

At one time I ran my hand up her leg and grabbed the tooshie a little.

On the massage, she did a lot of butt teasing and brushed the boys a lot, then on the flip she did the chest a bit, move to the upper thigh, and removed the towel, she said "Ohhh, nice" and without further comment oiled up the boys and the main event. She was nice and slow and it was relaxing. Not one word was spoked except "ohhh, nice"

Then she finished with that and spend another 30 minutes on the remainder of the massage. All in all very relaxing and it was nice to get the ending done in the middle so the rest was a lot more relaxing. I grabbed the booty a bit. And noticed that she was wearing the top armor as a lot of them do, like a spandex thing that is tucked in a and tight.

It was nice that there was no talk of extras or money or tip or anything. No awkward "how much" or "no trouble" or anything.

At the end she wiped me down with hot towels and I got dressed and left. I just left a tip on the counter in the room while she was out and she nodded "thanks" and I went on my way.

6 / hr. 4tip

TheShadow2
04-04-13, 20:27
I was in the area and stopped based on the reviews. It was busy! More than a handful of girls working and they were super friendly. This place would be perfect for a newbie as the atmosphere is so relaxed and easy. Anyway, I drew a chubby with huge naturals. She tried to give a good massage with an A for effort. However, the release was average but it was nice to not to have to negotiate during the session. I left the standard tip with no complaint. Overall I would repeat if in the area. Stay safe boys.I've seen mention twice recently about "E" in Morton Grove. Google and two competitors websites have no info on an E massage in Morton.

Could we have the name posted here? Or PM me please?

Arlogu
04-05-13, 21:58
Gentlemen,

Given the number of places in our area that have been unceremoniously closed, I think it appropriate that establishment names be limited to private messages to prolong the time that they are available to us. Even using the first initial can give identify places to those who would prefer them not to satisfy all our needs and shut them down. Describe your experience, but don't give away identifying information. It's sad that it's come to this, but our hobby is under attack You'll see that my activity on the board has been quite sparse as I have been enjoying what I have found and don't want to lose it. Senior members, I will be glad to share with you. I check the site every week or 2.

Arlo

HelpingHand
04-07-13, 04:51
I am staying at a hotel in Evanston. Went to see a movie to the Cinemax theater on Maple. When I walked out of the theater, I saw a well-dressed middle-ageed Korean lady standing between the (next door) Itelean restaurent and the entrance of the Cinemax theater. It was about 30 minutes after midnight. The restaurent was closed (although there were a few people inside) , and her look gives a vibe, but I wasn't sure how to approach her (just in case she wasn't a pro). Anyone know about her?

I am posting in this forum because it seems this is the only active forum for Evanston area.

I travel to Evanston area once or twice every month. This town is full of retirement homes. So Viegra sales should be high, but I have real hard time finding any good indy provider. Anyone know a indy provider for non-mechanical massage? Walking distance from the downtown will be ideal location.

Thanks,

HH

Trajanic
04-07-13, 19:15
I am staying at a hotel in Evanston. Went to see a movie to the Cinemax theater on Maple. When I walked out of the theater, I saw a well-dressed middle-ageed Korean lady standing between the (next door) Itelean restaurent and the entrance of the Cinemax theater. It was about 30 minutes after midnight. The restaurent was closed (although there were a few people inside) , and her look gives a vibe, but I wasn't sure how to approach her (just in case she wasn't a pro). Anyone know about her?

I am posting in this forum because it seems this is the only active forum for Evanston area.

I travel to Evanston area once or twice every month. This town is full of retirement homes. So Viegra sales should be high, but I have real hard time finding any good indy provider. Anyone know a indy provider for non-mechanical massage? Walking distance from the downtown will be ideal location.

Thanks,

HHNot sure who the woman was, but there are no extras available anywhere near downtown Evanston. At least within walking distance. Maybe try CL or BP or something for an independent girl.

Truthfu11
04-11-13, 21:53
Gentlemen,

Given the number of places in our area that have been unceremoniously closed, I think it appropriate that establishment names be limited to private messages to prolong the time that they are available to us. Even using the first initial can give identify places to those who would prefer them not to satisfy all our needs and shut them down. Describe your experience, but don't give away identifying information. It's sad that it's come to this, but our hobby is under attack You'll see that my activity on the board has been quite sparse as I have been enjoying what I have found and don't want to lose it. Senior members, I will be glad to share with you. I check the site every week or 2.

ArloAnything good in the area in your opinion? Maria's is okay for me (EMP) but the Asian place on Howard and Dodge is a no-go. New place on Chicago Ave?

Member #4827
04-12-13, 19:02
Anything good in the area in your opinion? Maria's is okay for me (EMP) but the Asian place on Howard and Dodge is a no-go. New place on Chicago Ave?God, Maria's is a dump. I like the girls there, but the interior is, I got to say it, disgusting. In spite of Mary (my ATF), I can't set foot inside that place again. I'll pm you with a nearby alternative, AMP not emp though.

Raoul Duke
04-22-13, 19:05
God, Maria's is a dump. I like the girls there, but the interior is, I got to say it, disgusting. In spite of Mary (my ATF), I can't set foot inside that place again. I'll pm you with a nearby alternative, AMP not emp though.I've been to worse places. Much worse. Nevertheless, I could never crack the code over there, so it doesn't make sense for me to return. Moreover, the little hottie that I had a woodie for is no longer there.

Massage Guru
04-23-13, 10:23
Dude, which little hottie are you referring to? Maybe I can help you find her.

MG

I've been to worse places. Much worse. Nevertheless, I could never crack the code over there, so it doesn't make sense for me to return. Moreover, the little hottie that I had a woodie for is no longer there.

NoSmoking
04-30-13, 10:46
A shame that the place shut down. There should be enough protein in that shop to make things grow!

http://skokie.patch.com/articles/new-flower-shop-to-open-in-skokie

Member #4827
05-01-13, 00:08
True that. I spent so much time there it was like my 2nd home. Sara, oh Sara, where have you gone? She was absolutely incredible. So sweet, so pretty, and so fun. The Dempster days of old. God I miss them.

A shame that the place shut down. There should be enough protein in that shop to make things grow!

http://skokie.patch.com/articles/new-flower-shop-to-open-in-skokie

Glsb13
05-03-13, 19:56
I have not read anywhere on the forum about the agency that had changed there name twice from the current time. TW is the ad agency, was KP. Anyone been there lately? Would like the rundown before I toftt.

Spoonie
06-11-13, 10:42
Hello all,

I'm in town on business for a few days and would appreciate any tips on AMPs / EMPs / BP / CL that senior members are willing to provide. Went to Golden Hands in Schaumburg yesterday, as well as a hilarious detour to a Jack Shack off Lake Street, and Black Jacks in Elgin. Thanks in advance.

Spoonie Luv

Spoonie
06-11-13, 11:05
Anyone know if this CL ad is legit?

*EUROPEAN MASSAGE THERAPISTS* (SKOKIE, SCHAUMBURG)

FULL BODY EUROPEAN STYLE MASSAGE 1hr 55$ special.

HOTEL / HOUSE CALLS AVAILABLE.

PLEASE CALL XXX-791-6347

Member #5121
06-13-13, 01:41
They are also connected to Tatiana's. (The number links back to Tat's location on Milwaukee Avenue.) I've had some decent, mid-grade experiences with their service. As long as you don't get stuck with an older stickler (like I did at their old Schaumburg location) , the massage will be capable and spa worthy. You should likely leave pleased.

Anyone know if this CL ad is legit?

*EUROPEAN MASSAGE THERAPISTS* (SKOKIE, SCHAUMBURG)

FULL BODY EUROPEAN STYLE MASSAGE 1hr 55$ special.

HOTEL / HOUSE CALLS AVAILABLE.

PLEASE CALL XXX-791-6347

Member #5481
06-14-13, 11:25
Went to Tatiana's on Shermer. Had not been for a while due to inconsistent service. Decided to give them one more chance and that was a big mistake. Gentlemen, if you book here ask for anyone but Alla. Probably one of the most sullen therapists I have ever had and no HE to top off a horrible experience. After 20 years of doing this, I am used to the occasional swing and a miss with regard to extras and if it looks like that, I just enjoy the massage. This woman is just plain rude and takes even that enjoyment out of the session. End of rant, now to find a sure thing to make up for this.

Member #5121
06-15-13, 01:10
Tee Time, clear your stored private message box.

Member #5481
06-17-13, 09:58
Sorry, I only had 87 so don't know why it was not going through.

BeetleJuice001
06-28-13, 02:53
I stopped by Sakura in Glenview and E in MoGro. Basically very similar results except at E I was treated to a table shower. At both places, I received good deep tissue massages and I left happy. Seniors can PM me for more information.

BJ001

Chicag0
07-15-13, 11:05
I stopped by Sakura in Glenview and E in MoGro. Basically very similar results except at E I was treated to a table shower. At both places, I received good deep tissue massages and I left happy. Seniors can PM me for more information.

BJ001Checked in with young sexy hottie who showed me to room. Excited until older one came to do massage.

Asked where younger one was and was told 'she no do massage'. Left happy but major disappointed did not get younger one.

Chicag0
07-15-13, 11:48
Bad sign with see thru curtains on each room. No privacy when disrobing if one customer there. Got Sue who had great body for age. Let me pet kitty outside pants.

I said 'ready to turn over' and she said they do not do fronts ever. Huh? Won't be returning.

BluCottonCandy
07-22-13, 12:47
Long time reader, first time poster.

About 18 months back I got shut out at the place on Demp in MG. As a result, I never went back, curious, has anyone had any nice dreams about that place recently?

Blu

Sam Spade
07-22-13, 17:00
Late last week I tried Maria's in Skokie. A few years ago, when I worked on the north shore I would stop there on occasion with my ATF, who has since left the business. I figure I'd check it out, just to see.

1 hour massage is. 75, up from the much more reasonable. 6 from 2 years ago. Of course no shower. The lady I had was rather bony and big, but had a friendly voice and a smile going in. Massage was nothing at all, stayed draped the entire time. She could see I was making a tent on the flip, but she ignored it as she told me her life story. She asks me if I'm OK. I smile and say yes, and she's gone. I hear her talking in the waiting room, speaking Russian. Is she asking a coworker about the finer points of making your customer happy? I doubt it. After a while I dress and leave. She is still talking to the coworker, a woman of an even bigger size. I left her a little tip and said my goodbyes. But I won't be back. I swear I'm finding it really hard (that's what she said) to find a EMP that lives up what we could get just 2-3 years ago.

BluCottonCandy
07-23-13, 16:09
Late last week I tried Maria's in Skokie. A few years ago, when I worked on the north shore I would stop there on occasion with my ATF, who has since left the business. I figure I'd check it out, just to see.

1 hour massage is. 75, up from the much more reasonable. 6 from 2 years ago. Of course no shower. The lady I had was rather bony and big, but had a friendly voice and a smile going in. Massage was nothing at all, stayed draped the entire time. She could see I was making a tent on the flip, but she ignored it as she told me her life story. She asks me if I'm OK. I smile and say yes, and she's gone. I hear her talking in the waiting room, speaking Russian. Is she asking a coworker about the finer points of making your customer happy? I doubt it. After a while I dress and leave. She is still talking to the coworker, a woman of an even bigger size. I left her a little tip and said my goodbyes. But I won't be back. I swear I'm finding it really hard (that's what she said) to find a EMP that lives up what we could get just 2-3 years ago.About 10 years ago, before Marie's was there, the owner used to work at Sabrina's (Margret) on Lockwood. She left that place to open Marie's. If was never sure if her real name was Margret or Marie, anyways, If I am not mistaken, she married a doc and moved to Indiana. She would occasionally come back and visit but for the most part she was gone. Then, I swore I read it on there a few years back that she had actually passed away. Since then, it has never been the same. Can anyone verify my thinking?

Massage Guru
07-25-13, 08:50
Maria's was actually owned by Margaret and Vicki. Yes, Margaret had a massive heart attack about two years ago and now it's just Vicki running the show.

Be safe,

MG

About 10 years ago, before Marie's was there, the owner used to work at Sabrina's (Margret) on Lockwood. She left that place to open Marie's. If was never sure if her real name was Margret or Marie, anyways, If I am not mistaken, she married a doc and moved to Indiana. She would occasionally come back and visit but for the most part she was gone. Then, I swore I read it on there a few years back that she had actually passed away. Since then, it has never been the same. Can anyone verify my thinking?

CottonPanty
07-29-13, 16:37
Long time reader, first time poster.

About 18 months back I got shut out at the place on Demp in MG. As a result, I never went back, curious, has anyone had any nice dreams about that place recently?

BluIf you're speaking of Technicolor, then yes. That's all the info I will give you, figure the rest out.

BluCottonCandy
08-21-13, 14:33
Thanks, been there 2 times since your post and I can confirm your post as being true.

Chicag0
08-29-13, 01:05
Very good massage. Great hot towels at end. Will repeat for the massage which is $60 for an hour is a good deal.

BenjaminSkully
10-20-13, 19:49
In town looking for some lady attention. Can anyone lead me somewhere that's open and worth a visit? PMs please.

Yesmilkman
12-12-13, 18:09
Dreamed of stopping to to Le Mass on Higgins.

Was a EMP so I was excited to be there. But alas nothing to report. Self shower, clean place.

Nice legit massage, Nice person, nice big towls, always properly covered. No accidental brushes even. Did not feel that a return visit would help any, so won't repeat. Left feeling relaxed, but that's all.

Looking for any rec's on a EMP, tired of the same ole AMP dream, cause I know how it ends.

Be Safe.

Jakeass
12-17-13, 19:38
Headed out to this nice place and was happy I was the only customer. Got a rec from another friend on site (thank you) and asked for her and was not working that day. Said I wanted a young one and got exactly that. 60 massage, great stand up shower (no table), tipped 40 for service with a smile.

BTW awesome massage.

Be safe.

sweder999
02-10-14, 19:29
Sue gave an awesome massage. Probably the best I've had in the last year. The oil she used was a little strong though.

Unfortunately that was about it. I felt her up and she returned by pinching my nipples. There was also a little ass-play but no relief. I really liked the massage a lot so I will probably try again. She has a tight little body. I'd like to see more of it. Very nice lady.

Chidell
03-23-14, 02:12
Very good massage. Great hot towels at end. Will repeat for the massage which is $60 for an hour is a good deal.TC is surely a good place and great for massages at the least!

Chicag0
04-18-14, 11:09
I believe Elizabeth at the place on Waukegan north of Enya in MG would like some new customers. And with cautious persistence one might find a menu of their liking. Groupon pricing makes it very affordable.

In a match between her and the most powerful dyson she wins keep me posted if successful.

Soggy
04-25-14, 15:35
I believe Elizabeth at the place on Waukegan north of Enya in MG would like some new customers. And with cautious persistence one might find a menu of their liking. Groupon pricing makes it very affordable.

In a match between her and the most powerful dyson she wins keep me posted if successful.Would this be the larger establishment on the same side of the street or the smaller one on the East side of the street?

Chidell
04-28-14, 18:39

In a match between her and the most powerful dyson she wins keep me posted if successful.Hi Chicag0. Check pm please.

Member #5121
05-10-14, 14:54
This location was one of my first forays into European massage over a decade ago. It's been many years since first I visited, but I'm glad I finally returned. The service was personable and kindly, with the therapist obviously well trained, working with my natural muscle rhythm until the very end. The fact that house fee or tip was never mentioned put me greatly at ease. I look forward to seeing them again.

Chicag0
05-14-14, 09:53
Would this be the larger establishment on the same side of the street or the smaller one on the East side of the street?Same side, larger establishment 2 blocks north.

BluCottonCandy
05-15-14, 11:57
Something new at June location, not open yet.

Chidell
05-15-14, 18:48
Something new at June location, not open yet.Drove by there. Place name "sunny massage spa" . Yet to open.

Chidell
05-17-14, 10:54
My first experience at an EMP. Wow! If you need a good massage, emp's are awesome. That along with the friendly girls. Felt great and relaxed.

Thanks Wi night Owl for the earlier review.

Toosweet1975
05-18-14, 14:54
My first experience at an EMP. Wow! If you need a good massage, emp's are awesome. That along with the friendly girls. Felt great and relaxed.

Thanks Wi night Owl for the earlier review.Went there twice. I had no Luck. But congrats!

Member #5121
05-20-14, 22:59
Sorry to hear that you came up empty twice, Toosweet. The Euro girls are notorious for making you wait for a return trip until they really open up to you. Who did you see? Was it the same masseuse twice, or two different girls entirely?

Went there twice. I had no Luck. But congrats!

Toosweet1975
05-20-14, 23:27
Sorry to hear that you came up empty twice, Toosweet. The Euro girls are notorious for making you wait for a return trip until they really open up to you. Who did you see? Was it the same masseuse twice, or two different girls entirely?No Worries. I seen an Older Russian Blond last week. Forgot her name. The First time, was a long time ago. Massage was good. But, towel on the whole time. I even took it off.haha. She put it back on quickly. I am still looking for my Euro fix!

Zeuss
05-21-14, 23:05
No Worries. I seen an Older Russian Blond last week. Forgot her name. The First time, was a long time ago. Massage was good. But, towel on the whole time. I even took it off.haha. She put it back on quickly. I am still looking for my Euro fix!Key rule for EMP's is to never push too hard or too fast. You will spook them.

Goodtimechicago
05-22-14, 02:46
Good times but limited menu. Possibly more on subsequent trips. Decent staff but YMMV. Seniors hit me for deets. Always welcome info back for this area.

Toosweet1975
05-22-14, 10:19
Key rule for EMP's is to never push too hard or too fast. You will spook them.Thanks for the Advice. The two Euro Places up north that I have been two. I was pleasant. Never Pushed. The Slippage of the Towel was on the flip, haha. I was so still, the lady asked if I was ok, haha. I think I held my breath for a few seconds. I do have a new lead on a Euro place, that will deliver the first time. Wish me Luck!

Trailer12
05-23-14, 19:17
TOFTT at Sunnys and it will be a while before anyone leaves happy. Great massage but the new owners know exactly what happened to the old owners. Then again maybe I stink!

Good luck.

Arlogu
05-28-14, 12:45
TOFTT at Sunnys and it will be a while before anyone leaves happy. Great massage but the new owners know exactly what happened to the old owners. Then again maybe I stink!

Good luck.I must have the same odor. The massage was teasing, but "I've only been working here 2 days" was the response...

Trailer12
05-28-14, 21:34
I must have the same odor. The massage was teasing, but "I've only been working here 2 days" was the response...Was more talking about my ability not my smell! Any one else?

Chidell
06-12-14, 13:44
Went there twice. I had no Luck. But congrats!Was back at the place. The girls do give a great massage no doubt. For more luck, you may need to become their regular.

Chicag0
06-17-14, 16:51
Nice FS by younger cutie. Not skinny but solid. Would repeat. Toftt if you want more details on price etc. Title should be "N. YAH" but it gets auto changed

Northside Jim
06-20-14, 15:11
Toosweet, your inbox is full.

Chidell
07-09-14, 19:48
Thanks for the Advice. The two Euro Places up north that I have been two. I was pleasant. Never Pushed. The Slippage of the Towel was on the flip, haha. I was so still, the lady asked if I was ok, haha. I think I held my breath for a few seconds. I do have a new lead on a Euro place, that will deliver the first time. Wish me Luck!Did you try out the new euro place yet?

Chidell
07-15-14, 21:01
Does anyone have info about HM (on waukegan Road). Any extras offered?

RaffyTaffy
07-18-14, 19:56
Place opened or reopened 2 months ago I think. On my first visit. I stoped in bit earlier and saw pretty hot lady. Came back few hours later amd waited 30 min for her. I always show I have more cash when paying and just place. 5 somwhere it can clearly be seen. When I do everything ends right. Well massage started and she was roaming from start, gave little actual massage but mostly first half was teasing, roaming, and touching everything in every way I could want. Flip was perfect took time even kissed me. Let me rub her great body. She stoped rubing so I wouldn't climax countless times and my god my pop was fucking intense. Finished with foot hand and little back massage. I will travel 30 min just for her.

Sam Lakers
07-18-14, 23:51
Good times but limited menu. Possibly more on subsequent trips. Decent staff but YMMV. Seniors hit me for deets. Always welcome info back for this area.Thanks for suggesting the place. Not easy to find. Anyways, my visit today was decent. I saw Candy, and the Massage was a solid 9. Extras weren't easy to get, but she agreed finally. Got a H, and she said more next time, and asked not to mention anything to her 'manager'. I just moved from maryland and the scene in chicagoland is really dry.

Chidell
07-21-14, 19:38
Made a trip to the emp few days back. Drew a chubby ukranian. Massage was good, however pricey upsale just to get the top off. I'm sure this was just a one time downer.

Chidell
07-21-14, 19:40
Place opened or reopened 2 months ago I think. On my first visit. I stoped in bit earlier and saw pretty hot lady. Came back few hours later amd waited 30 min for her. I always show I have more cash when paying and just place. 5 somwhere it can clearly be seen. When I do everything ends right. Well massage started and she was roaming from start, gave little actual massage but mostly first half was teasing, roaming, and touching everything in every way I could want. Flip was perfect took time even kissed me. Let me rub her great body. She stoped rubing so I wouldn't climax countless times and my god my pop was fucking intense. Finished with foot hand and little back massage. I will travel 30 min just for her.Nice report. Previous experiences suggested no positive turn. Looks like time to give it a go!

Chidell
07-23-14, 15:52
Finally gave this place a try last night. Got a 30 something girl. Started with towel on which she asked if I wanted. I declined and she took it off. That showed some good signs. Massage on the back side was great. Worked on head, back, glutes and legs. On flip, she put towel on. I told her, I was ok without it, but she didn't budge.

Massage ended after over an hr, got the "okaaay all done" .

Yup. Just walked out with a massage. Looks like it will be a while to get anything there.

GotMilf
07-24-14, 06:37
Finally gave this place a try last night. Got a 30 something girl. Started with towel on which she asked if I wanted. I declined and she took it off. That showed some good signs. Massage on the back side was great. Worked on head, back, glutes and legs. On flip, she put towel on. I told her, I was ok without it, but she didn't budge.

Massage ended after over an hr, got the "okaaay all done" .

Yup. Just walked out with a massage. Looks like it will be a while to get anything there.Was this the one close to Cicero?

Raoul Duke
07-25-14, 19:07
Does anyone have info about HM (on waukegan Road). Any extras offered?I've been told it's possible, but I don't have any personal experience with success. I went there once years ago, drawn in by a couple of Euro hotties at the reception desk. Unfortunately the broad who massaged me was not one of them. The therapist was 40+ and frumpy, I would have declined any overture had she made one. On a side note, I know of a former rub and tug girl who now works for them, but in a different burb. 15 years ago she was smokin', but with age came weight gain and, well, 15 years. I'll admit I've wondered if she brought her old skills to the new place, but I'm something of an ageist, so I never bothered to go find out.

Chicag0
09-02-14, 11:33
I've been told it's possible, but I don't have any personal experience with success. I went there once years ago, drawn in by a couple of Euro hotties at the reception desk. Unfortunately the broad who massaged me was not one of them. The therapist was 40+ and frumpy, I would have declined any overture had she made one. On a side note, I know of a former rub and tug girl who now works for them, but in a different burb. 15 years ago she was smokin', but with age came weight gain and, well, 15 years. I'll admit I've wondered if she brought her old skills to the new place, but I'm something of an ageist, so I never bothered to go find out.With enough patience, cash and most importantly significant respect for the therapists I believe luck can be had in most MPs. If you want in and out with guaranteed success, this will not work, but if you care to make a long-term 'investment' with multiple visits and getting to personally know the ladies you have a shot. By then they are your friend as well if you do it right.

If some of the desk girls did massages their volume would double But success rate would also drop- LOL.

Chi.

Bob521
09-02-14, 17:29
With enough patience, cash and most importantly significant respect for the therapists I believe luck can be had in most MPs. If you want in and out with guaranteed success, this will not work, but if you care to make a long-term 'investment' with multiple visits and getting to personally know the ladies you have a shot. By then they are your friend as well if you do it right.

If some of the desk girls did massages their volume would double But success rate would also drop- LOL.

Chi.

Agree. Some of the best fun is with the "legit" MTs. The ones that do go to the dark side prefer to do their happy massages out of their homes, or elsewhere. They also expect you to get them off as well, of course, which is why they don't always extras in the SPA. I am sure many folks on this forum have a couple friends just like that. To preserve the relationship, we only share the info if the girl wants it shared.

Randolph
09-04-14, 10:26
Tried out the reopened place in 4900 block. Would not go back.

65 for an hour. Friendly enough woman but spoke really bad English. Could only understand half at best. Shitty massage. She just rubbed her fingers around for a while. She let my hands wander above clothing. Nothing under. On flip she played in the neighborhood but wouldn't knock on the door. Finally I grabbed her hand and put it where it needed to be. She said oh no, boss no like. I felt like a 15 yr old begging for a hand job. Finally perservered and she poured a half bottle of oil on me and gave a jackrabbit HE.

Was hoping for a better time but not here apparently.

Randolph.

Chidell
09-15-14, 12:30
Stopped by at the place on oakton and crawford this weekend. Old MT there. She started off and finished massage as if she was in a finish before time is up race. Looks like no good AMPs in skokie.

Bob521
09-15-14, 18:46
Stopped by at the place on oakton and crawford this weekend. Old MT there. She started off and finished massage as if she was in a finish before time is up race. Looks like no good AMPs in skokie.Aren't they in Skokie? Maybe Evanston.

Chidell
09-19-14, 11:34
I've been told it's possible, but I don't have any personal experience with success. I went there once years ago, drawn in by a couple of Euro hotties at the reception desk. Unfortunately the broad who massaged me was not one of them. The therapist was 40+ and frumpy, I would have declined any overture had she made one. On a side note, I know of a former rub and tug girl who now works for them, but in a different burb. 15 years ago she was smokin', but with age came weight gain and, well, 15 years. I'll admit I've wondered if she brought her old skills to the new place, but I'm something of an ageist, so I never bothered to go find out.Finally gave HM a try. The receptionists are just wow!. The My MT was a Russian cutie who spoke very little english. Got a good massage and that's about it.

Bob521
09-19-14, 18:00
Finally gave HM a try. The receptionists are just wow!. The My MT was a Russian cutie who spoke very little english. Got a good massage and that's about it.I have mostly, but not entirely, the same experience. They seem to have long term tenure - 7-8 years plus, with many regulars. So from a dollars and cents point of view it would be silly. Plus, most are married. What I did learn is the ones that are not married are a little more liberal. I had two that were willing to give off campus massages only if I agreed to be sworn to secrecy. One gave a great 1 hour legit $50 massage, no tip. The other gave a great $100 massage. You have to invest a lot of time and money finding the 10% that might do something. If they are not married, and you seem to have some rapport, you have a shot. Not much different from any other place, really.

Chicag0
10-01-14, 15:57
Bummer about Glenview. I had gone to Panacea over a year ago and there was nothing happening there. Guess they changed their business model.

It will be interesting to see if the busts impact the place about a mile south with same owner / mgr.

Bebop60
10-03-14, 11:29
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/glenview/ct-glenview-prostitution-arrests-tl-20141003-story.html

Lurker02
10-20-14, 17:02
I went to this place and got an attractive 40? Yo with a long draping gown on but during the massage I got under that with no problem. She concentrated on butt and legs and thighs and on the flip she played with jr, rubbed and gave him plenty of attention but then only offered self service?? No way but she wouldn't budge saying "illegal". Although she had no problem holding him while telling me this she wouldn't do the deed. Plenty of roaming allowed though but oh so frustrating! Now I see in the forum that I'm not the only one. Should have read that first.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/60077-grand-opening-sunny-spa-in-skokie60077/18593674

Chicag0
10-23-14, 13:56
Viv made this place on dempster a fully happy experience. So sweet.

Dazhiba
11-28-14, 11:40
Viv made this place on dempster a fully happy experience. So sweet.Care to elaborate a bit more? What's the places name? Thanks.

Chicag0
11-28-14, 17:41
Care to elaborate a bit more? What's the places name? Thanks.Sorry no more info than this.

Trucks15
11-30-14, 13:29
Any info on large girl brown hair think name may have started with I?

Lemeduyu
12-01-14, 00:42
Does anyone have info about HM (on waukegan Road). Any extras offered?I've been happy there a couple of times. With the Groupon its an even better deal. Oh yeah, great massage as well.

Lemeduyu
12-01-14, 00:44
Viv made this place on dempster a fully happy experience. So sweet.I've been denied here a couple of times. Won't try again.

Rudykzooti
01-18-15, 21:40
Tried the "new" place on Lincoln. I should have known it would be all legit when I didn't need to be buzzed in and was met by a guy. Rather than turn tail and go to a can't miss place on the north side f town, I decided to TOFTT. Lucy gave a decent medium pressure massage and that was it. I don't think an encore would be worth the time.

BearCub
01-26-15, 10:23
I drove by the old location of lifetime (East Prairie and Dempster) and noticed a new spa, Mongolian massage, I also noticed no ads (as of yet) via BP or CL, before I toftt just wondering if anyone else has or knows how long they have been there?

Truthfu11
02-24-15, 16:45
I drove by the old location of lifetime (East Prairie and Dempster) and noticed a new spa, Mongolian massage, I also noticed no ads (as of yet) via BP or CL, before I toftt just wondering if anyone else has or knows how long they have been there?Nice name. Huh? I'm expecting a bunch of short ugly Asians.

Anyway, they've been there a few months. I don; t think they have the Lifetime space but rather he space where there was a nail place on the west end of the building. There is a florist in the east corner that's been there about a year.

Mr Little
03-05-15, 16:39
Was in the area and just happened to drive by and decieded to stop in. 50 ish lady answered the door and she ended up being the massuse. There were other MTs there, but I did not see them. No Table shower, but I took one in their stand up- (alone). The massage was just OK. The atmosphere was just OK. The massuse was almost just OK. The finish was standard and just ok. Everything here was not very memorable in a good or bad way. I really don't think anything more is on the menue, I didn't ask. I doubt I'll ever go back.

Door fee: 65- 5 off for before 2:00 I think.

Massuse looks=5.

Massage=6.

Randolph
03-06-15, 11:51
Was in the area and just happened to drive by and decieded to stop in. 50 ish lady answered the door and she ended up being the massuse. There were other MTs there, but I did not see them. No Table shower, but I took one in their stand up- (alone). The massage was just OK. The atmosphere was just OK. The massuse was almost just OK. The finish was standard and just ok. Everything here was not very memorable in a good or bad way. I really don't think anything more is on the menue, I didn't ask. I doubt I'll ever go back.

Door fee: 65- 5 off for before 2:00 I think.

Massuse looks=5.

Massage=6.Read my post from last September on this forum.

Hope now folks will see at least one of ours.

Dazhiba
03-12-15, 13:16
Nice name. Huh? I'm expecting a bunch of short ugly Asians.

Anyway, they've been there a few months. I don; t think they have the Lifetime space but rather he space where there was a nail place on the west end of the building. There is a florist in the east corner that's been there about a year.Wow, I'd love to find some attractive Mongolian gals. Please keep us posted. Stay safe. Daz.

Aplayfulone
03-17-15, 21:36
Reports on a couple of places in Skokie. In February I visited Sysong Spa two weeks or so ago. As others have posted, an asian male is sitting at the front desk as you enter the mp and takes your money. An Asian named Candy gave the massage, probably in her 30's. Not bad looking, not great either, thicker body but not fat. She did give a good massage, one of the best that I have had at these places. But as with others, I was completely shut down.

I also tried Sunny Spa on Dempster on the Sunday of the blizzard. One masseuse was working and I cannot remember her name. At least the massage at Sysong was good, this massage was terrible and the ending was the worst I have ever had. I wanted to tell her quit as she just pumped her had as rapidly as possble.

If anyone knows what happened to the ladies at Devon Spa, especially Sue, I would love to know. I am sorry they were closed down as they were reliable and a quick drive from Evanston. I did notice that an MP opened a while ago at Devon and Clark. Perhaps the service is better outside of the Evanston / Skokie area.

Randolph
04-02-15, 10:24
Was in the area and figured what the hell. Very nice looking late 20's woman comes in. I try and give her the hug but she pushes back. Spent a ton of time massaging around my ass. Not down to the sack or anything but I had hopes. On the flip I tried to play with the chest but she said she doesn't do that. Total shut down. Not even a good massage. Just soft rubbing.

One more place I won't return to.

Randolph.

Glsb13
04-14-15, 21:39
Been away awhile and was looking for the Skokie area AMP apts, some phone numbers don't ring and ads from BP are gone. Anyone have word as to what happened? Xxx936 xxx and xxx622 xxxx down the street are ones that I had seen. Thanks for the help, stay safe.

Rudykzooti
05-13-15, 13:57
Recent visits have been good with a wechat pal I met who works there. In order to keep her safe, feel free to PM.

I am not a FS type, but you can get a good therapeutic massage and an adequate finish with the customary bottle of water for the ride home.

DudeFromAsia
05-13-15, 15:33
Reports on a couple of places in Skokie. In February I visited Sysong Spa two weeks or so ago. As others have posted, an asian male is sitting at the front desk as you enter the mp and takes your money. An Asian named Candy gave the massage, probably in her 30's. Not bad looking, not great either, thicker body but not fat. She did give a good massage, one of the best that I have had at these places. But as with others, I was completely shut down.

I also tried Sunny Spa on Dempster on the Sunday of the blizzard. One masseuse was working and I cannot remember her name. At least the massage at Sysong was good, this massage was terrible and the ending was the worst I have ever had. I wanted to tell her quit as she just pumped her had as rapidly as possble.

If anyone knows what happened to the ladies at Devon Spa, especially Sue, I would love to know. I am sorry they were closed down as they were reliable and a quick drive from Evanston. I did notice that an MP opened a while ago at Devon and Clark. Perhaps the service is better outside of the Evanston / Skokie area.I went there couple times but no luck. Massages are good, but other than that no extra.

Rudykzooti
07-20-15, 16:19
Went on a Sunday afternoon after a long absence. My regular Sunday gal Maggie has departed, so I asked who was available, got Lisa, a younger Mongolian girl probably mid To late 20's. I was surprised to hear she was Mongolian since she is actually cute.

She provided a nice relaxing hour with a good therapeutic massage and a standard finish. I doubt anything further is available but, it does in a pinch. They did raise the hour to. 65 since my last visit, but it has been a few months.

Tebow22
08-28-15, 21:28
Went on a Sunday afternoon after a long absence. My regular Sunday gal Maggie has departed, so I asked who was available, got Lisa, a younger Mongolian girl probably mid To late 20's. I was surprised to hear she was Mongolian since she is actually cute.

She provided a nice relaxing hour with a good therapeutic massage and a standard finish. I doubt anything further is available but, it does in a pinch. They did raise the hour to. 65 since my last visit, but it has been a few months.Hey guys, according to RM, it's closed. Is this true?

DMichaels69
08-29-15, 13:49
Yes its true. I know Uncle paid a visit to check licenses and many girls had to go looking for a new job. Not sure if that's why its closed.

Hey guys, according to RM, it's closed. Is this true?

ZzTopSterZz
09-01-15, 23:59
Good times but limited menu. Possibly more on subsequent trips. Decent staff but YMMV. Seniors hit me for deets. Always welcome info back for this area.I also spent an enjoyable hour there earlier this year. Very good massage from a reasonably attractive therapist and I left with a smile on my face as they say. Paid the house fee plus. 4 tip. Returned a couple months later for more of the same.

ReadyForRub
09-16-15, 16:04
Went to the "grand opening" on Church near Dodge. Entering the from the front door gives the option of going long to the dentist, or taking the "massage" door on the right. Early walk-in, paid the 65 for the hour. On to the room with no mention of any type of shower, but the massage was well worth the door fee. Limited English skills, but went immediately to work on the flip (no questions / comment / negotiation) after hot towels on the back. After explaining what a "taste" was, she demurred on DATY, but this older provider certainly has great massage skills. Didn't get a name, since I don't plan a return; but the solid hour was worth the investigation. Only other person on premises was a papasan playing on a computer. She never came back to the room to check on a gratuity. Left 20. I know, cheap; but unfulfilled.

Truthfu11
09-22-15, 01:18
First time for me at this location. Very clean, standard door fee. DIY but very helpful with teasing and rubbing very close but not touching the cigar.

Don't think I'll repeat although it is close and convenient.

Brown Boy
09-26-15, 01:21
Yes its true. I know Uncle paid a visit to check licenses and many girls had to go looking for a new job. Not sure if that's why its closed.And it's a Poko Loko day care center. I had to go there (Poko Loko) once for business, and I knew that colorful place would eventually be shut down.

DMichaels69
09-26-15, 20:14
No DIY.

I hope the massage was good.

First time for me at this location. Very clean, standard door fee. DIY but very helpful with teasing and rubbing very close but not touching the cigar.

Don't think I'll repeat although it is close and convenient.

RubberTime88
10-16-15, 15:13
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-nana-queen-luxury-spa-in-skokie-773-681-4253/30750038

New place on demp. Anyone have info?

RubberTime88
10-16-15, 21:03
Took one for the team. Probably the worst massage I ever received. Not worth your time.

BabyBoy2013
10-17-15, 22:52
Took one for the team. Probably the worst massage I ever received. Not worth your time.Hey thanks for the report, was about to try them out. Good thing I read your post first. Thanks again.

RubberTime88
10-18-15, 10:05
Hey thanks for the report, was about to try them out. Good thing I read your post first. Thanks again.Np dude. As I was waiting in my room I head some guy walking out saying, "terrible massage, no tip. ".

My masseuse used oil once and never reapplied so she pretty much ended up exfoliating my whole back. I had boxer briefs on so she decided to just skip my thighs and glutes completely, half assed massaged my calves and completely skipped my arms. She also left twice because people walked in and she wanted to make sure she charges them and puts them in waiting rooms so they don't leave. No signs of extras, terrible massage.

TurboKidXd1
10-20-15, 17:30
I'm new on here and was looking for a place to go, I noticed this place advertising on CL alot, does anyone have any reviews. Can someone also tell what place everyone refers to as a E in morton grove. Thanks in Advance.

TurboKidXd1
10-20-15, 18:01
I'm new on here and was wondering if anyone can help me out. I was wondering if anyone has any review on the Best foot massage in MG on Dempster. Also was wondering what massage place everyone talks about in MG that is referred to as "E". Thanks for any help.

Hrodebert
10-21-15, 00:35
You had boxer briefs on?

Np dude. As I was waiting in my room I head some guy walking out saying, "terrible massage, no tip. ".

My masseuse used oil once and never reapplied so she pretty much ended up exfoliating my whole back. I had boxer briefs on so she decided to just skip my thighs and glutes completely, half assed massaged my calves and completely skipped my arms. She also left twice because people walked in and she wanted to make sure she charges them and puts them in waiting rooms so they don't leave. No signs of extras, terrible massage.

RubberTime88
10-25-15, 00:38
You had boxer briefs on?Yea. I guess that was dumb. Maybe things would have been different. I doubt it.

Aplayfulone
11-16-15, 20:58
Unfortunately my funds for massages are pretty limited to once a month visit. I have visited, AMP's in Evanston and Skokie and Northbrook, some in Mount Prospect and Buffalo Grove, hoping to come across the women who used to work at the AMP on Devon. Specifically, Sue or Susie, a slender Chinese women probably in her 50's but quite attractive. No luck. If anyone knows it they have opened a new AMP or are working someplace in the Chicago area, I would love to know.

Bill R
11-17-15, 14:13
Unfortunately my funds for massages are pretty limited to once a month visit. I have visited, AMP's in Evanston and Skokie and Northbrook, some in Mount Prospect and Buffalo Grove, hoping to come across the women who used to work at the AMP on Devon. Specifically, Sue or Susie, a slender Chinese women probably in her 50's but quite attractive. No luck. If anyone knows it they have opened a new AMP or are working someplace in the Chicago area, I would love to know.I'd like to find her as well. She used to be at Singapore. Also, looking for Mimi who was at Devon in the Winter '12-13.

I know the Mama San moved to California.

Ratherbshootin
12-30-15, 22:49
More than once I have hit the foot massage place on Dempster for foot massages and been quite happy. I had back issues due to spending all Christmas day on the couch so I figured I would try a massage, after seeing a nice attendant walking around. 60 for the hour. The girl Vee Vee was quite attractive for a 40+ year old. She asked how I wanted it and I said hard, Well I must say it was the hardest massage I have ever had. This girl worked me over in a great and extremely firm way. Sometimes it was like I was on the losing end of a wrestling match (in a good way). Finish was self serve. I tipped 30 for the most excellent rub down. Worth a visit for a good firm massage.

Chicag0
01-06-16, 15:50
Place on Waukegan north of Dempster and South of HM has full options if you like a larger Mongolian woman. Smaller ones there don't offer as much but are honest about it and let you know early in the process.

No creativity, just the basic automaton can be expected. Not responding to questions about price etc. Other than saying it is typical and find out for yourself if interested please.

Sam Spade
01-06-16, 22:58
Place on Waukegan north of Dempster and South of HM has full options if you like a larger Mongolian woman. Smaller ones there don't offer as much but are honest about it and let you know early in the process.

No creativity, just the basic automaton can be expected. Not responding to questions about price etc. Other than saying it is typical and find out for yourself if interested please.If you're talking about the spa named after the Irish, new age singer, no thank you. 4 years ago I went there in the summer and it was OK. The big girl, Anna, wore a rubber glove. Interesting, I thought at the time. But when I went back in the winter, it was cold as hell. The washroom had no hot water, so by the time I got to the room I was shivering. Anna was there again, and without asking (or paying extra) a 2nd girl came in and gave me a 4 hand. Then the 2nd girl left and Anna got to work with her glove again, probably the same one from last summer. To think that Anna is providing a full menu is way surprising. I'm not sure I can handle the thought of it. It's like looking at a large jello desert that keep jiggling in an erotic manner.

Chicag0
01-07-16, 13:45
If you're talking about the spa named after the Irish, new age singer, no thank you. 4 years ago I went there in the summer and it was OK. The big girl, Anna, wore a rubber glove. Interesting, I thought at the time. But when I went back in the winter, it was cold as hell. The washroom had no hot water, so by the time I got to the room I was shivering. Anna was there again, and without asking (or paying extra) a 2nd girl came in and gave me a 4 hand. Then the 2nd girl left and Anna got to work with her glove again, probably the same one from last summer. To think that Anna is providing a full menu is way surprising. I'm not sure I can handle the thought of it. It's like looking at a large jello desert that keep jiggling in an erotic manner.Anna seems only to be the mamasan now, but I remember the rubber glove she used to use She has not offered a free 4 hander in years.

The one I refer to is probably 30-ish. Last year she had a youngster named Rose who was very good. But the younger ones are few and far between for sure.

I check it out every once in a blue moon to see if anyone new is there.

ZzTopSterZz
01-14-16, 09:20
Saw Nina recently for a 1 hr massage and would recommend. Very good massage with some stretching and standard finish. Good value as well. ZZ.

Ratherbshootin
01-16-16, 08:54
Anna seems only to be the mamasan now, but I remember the rubber glove she used to use She has not offered a free 4 hander in years.

The one I refer to is probably 30-ish. Last year she had a youngster named Rose who was very good. But the younger ones are few and far between for sure.

I check it out every once in a blue moon to see if anyone new is there.Did she used to operate out of a basement apt in West Rogers Park? Several years ago I remember getting a massage from a Mongolian girl (larger sized) and she finished me off using one of those gloves they use at Subway. The apt was on a north south street and the place was freezing cold, It was not a good experience at all.

RubberTime88
01-22-16, 22:18
Saw Nina recently for a 1 hr massage and would recommend. Very good massage with some stretching and standard finish. Good value as well. ZZ.Hey, can we get some deets on her looks?

Truthfu11
01-26-16, 09:08
Tried the new place on Church. Ok massage, no tease, no finish. Pulled away when I even tried to touch her leg.

Seems strictly legit. Won; t go back.

Aplayfulone
02-08-16, 01:16
Tried the new place on Church. Ok massage, no tease, no finish. Pulled away when I even tried to touch her leg.

Seems strictly legit. Won; t go back.I visited the new place on Church this evening and had the exact same experience. The MT was younger. I would say in her 20's. The massage was ok but as above no tease whatsoever and she moved my hands to on top of the table to prevent me from touching. I think that it is time to make the drive to Mt Prospect.

Chidell
02-09-16, 12:49
Tried this place in Evanston on central. Good massage skills. If you need a legit solid massage and nothing else (where MT suddenly forgets english last few minutes of session), try it.

ZzTopSterZz
02-11-16, 11:03
Hey, can we get some deets on her looks?Nina's average height, thin build, medium length hair, attractive but nothing special. Maybe mid 30's in age. Try it and let us know what you think.

Rkamz23
02-11-16, 23:36
Nina's average height, thin build, medium length hair, attractive but nothing special. Maybe mid 30's in age. Try it and let us know what you think.My bud went there a few weeks back, got HE. Is FS offered?

Rkamz23
02-14-16, 23:14
My bud went there a few weeks back, got HE. Is FS offered?Nevermind, no FS. HE only. 40.

Truthfu11
03-01-16, 23:58
Anyone have any other therapists at the Bronx location? Christina and Elaina do the job and Anna never will. What about other names?

Jim154
03-24-16, 09:23
Back in January I stopped in the place on central looking for something a little more than what I was used to. I've been getting strictly legit massages up to then to correct a disc problem. What got me thinking I wanted more was a really cool Thai massage at kings spa in miles where the girl at one point put my arm between her legs for some kind of bracing move. That got my attention real fast and from that point on I decided to try my hand at other places to see what else was out there. Anyway, back to central.

Walked in paid the door fee right at the counter and mamasan led me to the room. Didn't offer a table shower but that was ok with me. In comes Lindsey a young Chinese girl, fit, nice body, average looks but very friendly. Lightly draped at first she got rid of it fairly soon with a lot of ass play. I knew I was in for some fun so I let my hands roam at first on her leg and then her ass. I'm loving this place at this point and eagerly anticipating the flip. The phone rings outside and she has to answer it. No problem. She comes back in starts working me again goes to the flip. I move the towel away and she is ok with it but now the friggin phone rings again. Out she goes. I sit there looking at junior beginning to lose interest as she is out there on the phone for like 5 minutes. Crap! I start to work on junior to keep him in the game but screw that up with a sudden unexpected release. WTF! I'm 62 and do not reload like I used to be able to so when she comes back in I have nothing for her. Nothing. Mbarrassed and disappointed I let her try to finish th massage but I just want to bail. Phone rings again. I'm done. Dress tip her and leave. Feeling like I let myself down, also feeling like there was more to be had.

Coachvan
03-24-16, 10:34
Tried this massage place off of CL. Looked good at first when told it was a Chinese woman. Here's the ad. https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5504580884.html.

It was a very oily massage which at times hurt, even when I said it hurt. Nothing avail here but a bad massage.

Bob521
03-27-16, 01:27
I must say taking phone calls is a huge pet peeve of mine. If I understand the post there was a mamasan. So these must have been personal phone calls. The business calls normally come to the manager. So it's really unacceptable. I would absolutely complain to management. Meanwhile, Lindsay is off the list for anybody here who appreciates professional service. Even an Legit massage, this is not acceptable. Bob.

Back in January I stopped in the place on central looking for something a little more than what I was used to. I've been getting strictly legit massages up to then to correct a disc problem. What got me thinking I wanted more was a really cool Thai massage at kings spa in miles where the girl at one point put my arm between her legs for some kind of bracing move. That got my attention real fast and from that point on I decided to try my hand at other places to see what else was out there. Anyway, back to central.

Walked in paid the door fee right at the counter and mamasan led me to the room. Didn't offer a table shower but that was ok with me. In comes Lindsey a young Chinese girl, fit, nice body, average looks but very friendly. Lightly draped at first she got rid of it fairly soon with a lot of ass play. I knew I was in for some fun so I let my hands roam at first on her leg and then her ass. I'm loving this place at this point and eagerly anticipating the flip. The phone rings outside and she has to answer it. No problem. She comes back in starts working me again goes to the flip. I move the towel away and she is ok with it but now the friggin phone rings again. Out she goes. I sit there looking at junior beginning to lose interest as she is out there on the phone for like 5 minutes. Crap! I start to work on junior to keep him in the game but screw that up with a sudden unexpected release. WTF! I'm 62 and do not reload like I used to be able to so when she comes back in I have nothing for her. Nothing. Mbarrassed and disappointed I let her try to finish th massage but I just want to bail. Phone rings again. I'm done. Dress tip her and leave. Feeling like I let myself down, also feeling like there was more to be had.

Jim154
03-30-16, 21:10
New place just opened in the neighborhood so I thought I would check it out. Very glad I did. I called first, very friendly and good English skills on the other end of the phone. Thinking what the heck, I could use a good massage anyway I booked an appointment. My MT was a girl that used to work at Technicolor and she was very skilled. Massage was great.

Covered the whole time and with very little opportunity for roaming I began thinking this would just be a very nice massage and that's it. Towards the end she let me touch her leg and ass but a no go on the top. Ok no problem. When she leaves to get hot towel I move my towel down so when she returns she can see my excitement and figure it out. She says, " excited hah? You want that massaged?" Um, yes! Thank you very much. Nice finish. . 65 door.

Pm for details.

Azninvazan
04-06-16, 20:05
Hey all. First and foremost, I have a lot of reviews on rubmaps if need any validity and can exchange info anywhere around Evanston. I'm still sad from the loss of Technicolour back in September and am desperately looking to reconnect and find Lucy / Sue. Never in my life had I had a better HE from anyone than her (including GF's like wth). I was also vacationing in CA when Technicolour closed down so was unable to get her number or anything. If anyone would be so kind to share this information if possible, you will be in my utmost gratitude.

Rxgolf
04-06-16, 23:59
Hey all. First and foremost, I have a lot of reviews on rubmaps if need any validity and can exchange info anywhere around Evanston. I'm still sad from the loss of Technicolour back in September and am desperately looking to reconnect and find Lucy / Sue. Never in my life had I had a better HE from anyone than her (including GF's like wth). I was also vacationing in CA when Technicolour closed down so was unable to get her number or anything. If anyone would be so kind to share this information if possible, you will be in my utmost gratitude.There is a new spa on Church St in Skokie. When I stopped in, there were 2 mt's from Technicolour. One was Maggie and other was Tina who I drew. Longer blondish hair Asian. Not sure if same names were used at old place. I will return. Hope this helps.

Wild Rider 80
04-07-16, 01:32
Anyone have any other therapists at the Bronx location? Christina and Elaina do the job and Anna never will. What about other names?Try Alena or Julia. I agree there's nothing to be had from Anna! Such a disappointment.

The Rider.

NSideGuy
04-08-16, 15:44
Nina's average height, thin build, medium length hair, attractive but nothing special. Maybe mid 30's in age. Try it and let us know what you think.I saw Nina the other day and while the massage was great, she only offered me to serve myself. She did let me roam, and also there was no mention of tip or anything. Maybe the second time around she'll be a little more friendly?

Jim154
04-18-16, 08:09
The new place that opened that I reported on in an earlier post is looking even better. This time I got Megan. Cute young spinner. Excellent English. Fun to spend time with. Undraped the whole time. Lights down low on the flip, unrushed she enjoyed what she was doing. Stayed with it long after it was spent milking every last drop. Awesome finish, great technique. A keeper for sure. I will be back.

Truthfu11
04-27-16, 19:36
So sweet little Anna left Maria's. Knew it would happen sooner or later. It's surprising that she allowed bare breast sucking of nipples, hands in pants, rub V under panties (no FIV) but wouldn't reciprocate with any touching.

Oh, well. There's more fish out there.

Jim154
04-28-16, 09:11
Eva has joined the roster of girls at this new place now. Like the other girls she too has worked at technicolor. She is cute, nice body and very friendly. Very playful and finish is unrushed and enthusiastic. So it is a can't miss kind of place. Advertises on CL. Not too difficult to round up the ad. You can also pm me if you want just know in advance I prefer seniors.

GentleBen1
05-01-16, 13:31
Eva has joined the roster of girls at this new place now. Like the other girls she too has worked at technicolor. She is cute, nice body and very friendly. Very playful and finish is unrushed and enthusiastic. So it is a can't miss kind of place. Advertises on CL. Not too difficult to round up the ad. You can also pm me if you want just know in advance I prefer seniors.Saw Amy on church, Mongolian late 20's. Thorough massage, Took her time finishing. $65 plus $ 45.

There were several Mongolian MT's that had worked at Technicolor, Maggie, Monica and Nicki.

None were there when I visited.

GentleBen1
05-02-16, 17:34
Try Alena or Julia. I agree there's nothing to be had from Anna! Such a disappointment.

The Rider.If you like Alina she also works on Shermer in Northbrook.

HandsomeDan
05-12-16, 15:52
Dropped by today around 11:20 am. I saw a skinny cute receptionist and she led me to the room after collecting door fee. She asked if I wanted water and I said sure. Got my water, got undressed and laid on the table undraped. In walks my MT, Lina. She asked a few questions, have I been there before, how did you hear about us, etc. I replied it's my first time there, but I used go to TC and I heard some the MTs are now working here, was hoping this would be the icebreaker with the LEO nervousness on her end. The massage started and it was OK, not really that great. She kept repeating the same areas over and over again, I could see she wasn't really into it. About 25 minutes in she had me flip. She kept looking up at the clock. In the end I got shorted 15 minutes. I tipped $10 and walked out. I will give this place another shot maybe due the positive reviews, but will call ahead to see who's working that day.

GentleBen1
05-12-16, 23:24
Dropped by today around 11:20 am. I saw a skinny cute receptionist and she led me to the room after collecting door fee. She asked if I wanted water and I said sure. Got my water, got undressed and laid on the table undraped. In walks my MT, Lina. She asked a few questions, have I been there before, how did you hear about us, etc. I replied it's my first time there, but I used go to TC and I heard some the MTs are now working here, was hoping this would be the icebreaker with the LEO nervousness on her end. The massage started and it was OK, not really that great. She kept repeating the same areas over and over again, I could see she wasn't really into it. About 25 minutes in she had me flip. She kept looking up at the clock. In the end I got shorted 15 minutes. I tipped $10 and walked out. I will give this place another shot maybe due the positive reviews, but will call ahead to see who's working that day.Call ahead and ask for Mary or Eva.

Mary used to work at Mount Prospect. Eva at TC.

MrSmartyPants
05-13-16, 01:07
Was passing through the area, had seem their ads a zillion times, and thought I heard someone say in a forum it was the first time they left a foot massage place happy. The vibes I got there mostly seemed to agree with that, (except in my case, I didn't leave happy.) Very cute girl greeted me at the reception desk, first thing she says is "One hour- 60!" and the second question was "Want two girls? So I thought things were looking up.... I was expecting to be offered the usual 30 dollar "foot massage" after all. Hoped it meant more fun, but it was probably just clever upselling. Had to decline the two girl session only because my wallet wasn't prepared. So the cute one puts me in a (really cold!) room, the underpowered space heater didn't really help. (Don't you hate when you get a massage and it's just too damn cold and your hands and feet won't warm up? And after the hot-towel, trying to not visibly shiver? The cute girl never came back; an older, frumpy and quite chunky by Asian standards masseuse came in. Her massage was actually pretty good, pretty firm, and she did a good job of smashing her ample Asian Boobage into the back of my head over and over. So I figured I was in for a least a little fun. She was very nice though, if not very good looking. I am not sure if I'd return when I'm in the area.... I will have to learn where to go, I've struck out every single time I have spontaneously mongered in the area.

GentleBen1
05-17-16, 17:55
There is a new spa on Church St in Skokie. When I stopped in, there were 2 mt's from Technicolour. One was Maggie and other was Tina who I drew. Longer blondish hair Asian. Not sure if same names were used at old place. I will return. Hope this helps.Saw Amy on church and dodge near the dental office. She had worked at TC. Told me sue / lucy unfortunately has retired and is living at home with her husband in Gurnee.

Chidell
05-18-16, 16:02
Vivian from TC. Does anyone know where she went?

DMichaels69
05-18-16, 16:49
What were her looks? Young, older, long or short hair?

Vivian from TC. Does anyone know where she went?

GentleBen1
05-18-16, 22:00
What were her looks? Young, older, long or short hair?Vivian I believe also went by Nicki.

30's Tall, thick, shoulder length black hair, Mongolian.

Bob521
05-18-16, 23:41
You know a few months ago Anna UTR started hiring a couple Mongolian women. Different names. But that doesn't mean much. One was skinny. One was thick. Bob.

Vivian I believe also went by Nicki.

30's Tall, thick, shoulder length black hair, Mongolian.

Chidell
05-19-16, 14:41
Vivian I believe also went by Nicki.

30's Tall, thick, shoulder length black hair, Mongolian.That somewhat matches her description.

GentleBen1
05-20-16, 17:41
That somewhat matches her description.I have seen several MT's from TC. Amy is at Church / Dodge in Evanston, Eva is at Church / Crawford in Skokie, Candy and Cindy on Dempster in Skokie.

Lucy / Sue is retired in Gurnee. Still looking for Maggie, Monica and Nicki if anyone has seen them.

Rxgolf
05-20-16, 22:45
I have seen several MT's from TC. Amy is at Church / Dodge in Evanston, Eva is at Church / Crawford in Skokie, Candy and Cindy on Dempster in Skokie.

Lucy / Sue is retired in Gurnee. Still looking for Maggie, Monica and Nicki if anyone has seen them.Maggie is at Church / Crawford.

GetSome85
05-24-16, 18:51
Maggie is at Church / Crawford.Checked out Church / Crawford today. Will not be back the place smelled like a wet dingy mop and the mt left the room 4 times to answer the phone. Gave her $10 then bailed.

Bebop60
05-26-16, 10:57
Tried Anna UTR in the office building, got a tall pretty girl 30 ish, didn't get her name and her English was extremely limited. Good massage, and I roamed a bit to let her know I was interested. She giggled when I raised my ass when she brushed the boys so I knew it would be game on. On the flip she held up 10 fingers. I shook my head and held up 6. She said no and uttered the rest of her English knowledge, "C note". I shook my head and held my six fingers. She got the oil and went to work, pulling up her shirt and putting her nice breasts in my mouth. After the finish, I got dressed and left her. 6 , she looked at me all sad and kept saying "c note? C note?" She needs an English tutor and a reality check. Decent time, but no way was it worth more.

DMichaels69
05-26-16, 11:06
C Note. That is hilarious! Ohhhh honey, give me c note ohhhh. LOL.

Tried Anna UTR in the office building, got a tall pretty girl 30 ish, didn't get her name and her English was extremely limited. Good massage, and I roamed a bit to let her know I was interested. She giggled when I raised my ass when she brushed the boys so I knew it would be game on. On the flip she held up 10 fingers. I shook my head and held up 6. She said no and uttered the rest of her English knowledge, "C note". I shook my head and held my six fingers. She got the oil and went to work, pulling up her shirt and putting her nice breasts in my mouth. After the finish, I got dressed and left her. 6 , she looked at me all sad and kept saying "c note? C note?" She needs an English tutor and a reality check. Decent time, but no way was it worth more.

Ron M
05-26-16, 11:39
Tried Anna UTR in the office building, got a tall pretty girl 30 ish, didn't get her name and her English was extremely limited. Good massage, and I roamed a bit to let her know I was interested. She giggled when I raised my ass when she brushed the boys so I knew it would be game on. On the flip she held up 10 fingers. I shook my head and held up 6. She said no and uttered the rest of her English knowledge, "C note". I shook my head and held my six fingers. She got the oil and went to work, pulling up her shirt and putting her nice breasts in my mouth. After the finish, I got dressed and left her. 6 , she looked at me all sad and kept saying "c note? C note?" She needs an English tutor and a reality check. Decent time, but no way was it worth more.They know all the slang terms about money. I would have given her a piece of paper with the letter C written on it. There's yout C Note. LOL!

HeadFirst80
05-27-16, 07:33
Tried Anna UTR in the office building, got a tall pretty girl 30 ish, didn't get her name and her English was extremely limited. Good massage, and I roamed a bit to let her know I was interested. She giggled when I raised my ass when she brushed the boys so I knew it would be game on. On the flip she held up 10 fingers. I shook my head and held up 6. She said no and uttered the rest of her English knowledge, "C note". I shook my head and held my six fingers. She got the oil and went to work, pulling up her shirt and putting her nice breasts in my mouth. After the finish, I got dressed and left her. 6 , she looked at me all sad and kept saying "c note? C note?" She needs an English tutor and a reality check. Decent time, but no way was it worth more.The talent has all changed. New ones are mediocre looking (in my opinion) Chinese (not because they're Chinese) instead of sweet mongols. HE is a done deal there, but also at lot of other places. Not sure now its worth a trip any more IMHO.

Arlogu
05-31-16, 15:42
IMHO: Sorry, that's way out of line. Don't spoil it for the rest of us!! $40, sometimes 45, never $60 unless a BJ is part of the deal.

The talent has all changed. New ones are mediocre looking (in my opinion) Chinese (not because they're Chinese) instead of sweet mongols. HE is a done deal there, but also at lot of other places. Not sure now its worth a trip any more IMHO.

SaintChuck
05-31-16, 15:56
IMHO: Sorry, that's way out of line. Don't spoil it for the rest of us!! $40, sometimes 45, never $60 unless a BJ is part of the deal.I live way out in the western burbs, fox valley area. I have noticed lately that if you find a MT under the age of 30, they seem to think that the going rate for a HJ is. 6. I have broken several of their hearts when I explained to them that a standard handshake is only going to get them. 4. I guess the teacher at the HJ University is telling the younger girls that there is some new price structure. SaintChuck.

Kellster
05-31-16, 16:10
I live way out in the western burbs, fox valley area. I have noticed lately that if you find a MT under the age of 30, they seem to think that the going rate for a HJ is. 6. I have broken several of their hearts when I explained to them that a standard handshake is only going to get them. 4. I guess the teacher at the HJ University is telling the younger girls that there is some new price structure. SaintChuck.And they graduated either Magna Cum Laude or Summa Cum Laude with their Bachelors in Massage Arts haha!

HeadFirst80
06-01-16, 07:46
IMHO: Sorry, that's way out of line. Don't spoil it for the rest of us!! $40, sometimes 45, never $60 unless a BJ is part of the deal.Absolutely NO for $60. I only give $40 for standard finish. Only time I gave extra was when MT tipped in extra with extra roaming and FIV etc. But all the cute worthwhiles are long gone. No appeal left for me to return.

DMichaels69
06-01-16, 08:12
They have to earn the extra tip money.

Absolutely NO for $60. I only give $40 for standard finish. Only time I gave extra was when MT tipped in extra with extra roaming and FIV etc. But all the cute worthwhiles are long gone. No appeal left for me to return.

PussyPoker
06-01-16, 11:16
They have to earn the extra tip money.The other day I thought I had 2 $20. 's in my pocket for the tip. I only had a $50. I told the girl I needed $10 back. She looked at me and say "WHAT" I said I need $10 back. When I walked upfront to leave she handed me the $10. I smiled and said goodbye until next time.

Sam Spade
06-01-16, 20:17
The talent has all changed. New ones are mediocre looking (in my opinion) Chinese (not because they're Chinese) instead of sweet mongols. HE is a done deal there, but also at lot of other places. Not sure now its worth a trip any more IMHO.Was there 3 weeks ago and got a Chinese girl who was really hot. Massage was OK. On the flip she smiled and let her long hair dance over my chest. I put my hand on her nice ass and started rubbing and she was off to the HJ. But, when I reached for the boobies she did that tuck the boobs between her arms so I can't get at them thing. I told her I'd like her top off, and I was very nice about it. She didn't even blink, just kept up the handshake. So on the way out I give her the. 4 and she gets this disappointed look. I tell her that. 6 is for the top off only. She tells me, can't do. I tell her that other girls at Anna's do, and have for me plenty of times.

OK, so she's new, at least for me. But the thing is, don't they talk to each other about what can and cannot be done?

You know 2 months ago I was in Germany, and I stopped at a Chinese place where they spoke almost zero English, and my German is worse. For. 5 E I got a very, very good massage. The MT was nothing to look at, just a mom type, but fit. But at the end of the massage she looks at me and says "You wa hajob? You wa hajob?" Yes, we understood each other, and she proceeded to give me the nicest one I've had in a long time. No rush at all. It was like she studied one of those instruction videos on how to do it right. So on the way out I want to tip her, and she looks at me funny, like it was totally not done. I convinced her to take. 2 E. But it just goes to show you how bad off we are, because a simple handshake will get a girl busted here.

Aplayfulone
06-22-16, 22:42
I can concur about Germany spoiling one for the United States. I was in Frankfurt, Germany in January and went to a massage parlor specializing in erotic massage. For 100 EUR ($115 or so) I received an hour long, fully nude, body to body massage from a babe from Moldova. She was 27 or so, not model beautiful but very, very attractive and she spoke perfect English. Mutual touching all over with light kissing, complete girl friend experience. And no tip was requested. After that why pay money for some jackhammer handjob by a masseuse that looks like grandma.

Was there 3 weeks ago and got a Chinese girl who was really hot. Massage was OK. On the flip she smiled and let her long hair dance over my chest. I put my hand on her nice ass and started rubbing and she was off to the HJ. But, when I reached for the boobies she did that tuck the boobs between her arms so I can't get at them thing. I told her I'd like her top off, and I was very nice about it. She didn't even blink, just kept up the handshake. So on the way out I give her the. 4 and she gets this disappointed look. I tell her that. 6 is for the top off only. She tells me, can't do. I tell her that other girls at Anna's do, and have for me plenty of times.

OK, so she's new, at least for me. But the thing is, don't they talk to each other about what can and cannot be done?

You know 2 months ago I was in Germany, and I stopped at a Chinese place where they spoke almost zero English, and my German is worse. For. 5 E I got a very, very good massage. The MT was nothing to look at, just a mom type, but fit. But at the end of the massage she looks at me and says "You wa hajob? You wa hajob?" Yes, we understood each other, and she proceeded to give me the nicest one I've had in a long time. No rush at all. It was like she studied one of those instruction videos on how to do it right. So on the way out I want to tip her, and she looks at me funny, like it was totally not done. I convinced her to take. 2 E. But it just goes to show you how bad off we are, because a simple handshake will get a girl busted here.

HeadFirst80
06-23-16, 05:49
I can concur about Germany spoiling one for the United States. I was in Frankfurt, Germany in January and went to a massage parlor specializing in erotic massage. For 100 EUR ($115 or so) I received an hour long, fully nude, body to body massage from a babe from Moldova. She was 27 or so, not model beautiful but very, very attractive and she spoke perfect English. Mutual touching all over with light kissing, complete girl friend experience. And no tip was requested. After that why pay money for some jackhammer handjob by a masseuse that looks like grandma.Can you PM me your info on the massage parlor?

Aplayfulone
06-24-16, 00:03
Can you PM me your info on the massage parlor?No need to pm. Erotic massage and prostitution are legal in Germany. Below is the link to the website of the massage parlor that I visited. If you are planning a trip to Germany, you might also want to take a look at the International Sex Guide.

http://www.kaskade-massagestudio.de/

HeadFirst80
06-24-16, 07:28
No need to pm. Erotic massage and prostitution are legal in Germany. Below is the link to the website of the massage parlor that I visited. If you are planning a trip to Germany, you might also want to take a look at the International Sex Guide.

http://www.kaskade-massagestudio.de/I'll check it out. Thanks!

E6671
06-24-16, 21:39
Was there 3 weeks ago and got a Chinese girl who was really hot. Massage was OK. On the flip she smiled and let her long hair dance over my chest. I put my hand on her nice ass and started rubbing and she was off to the HJ. But, when I reached for the boobies she did that tuck the boobs between her arms so I can't get at them thing. I told her I'd like her top off, and I was very nice about it. She didn't even blink, just kept up the handshake. So on the way out I give her the. 4 and she gets this disappointed look. I tell her that. 6 is for the top off only. She tells me, can't do. I tell her that other girls at Anna's do, and have for me plenty of times.

You know 2 months ago I was in Germany, and I stopped at a Chinese place where they spoke almost zero English, and my German is worse. For. 5 E I got a very, very good massage. The MT was nothing to look at, just a mom type, but fit. But at the end of the massage she looks at me and says "You wa hajob? You wa hajob?" Yes, we understood each other, and she proceeded to give me the nicest one I've had in a long time. No rush at all. It was like she studied one of those instruction videos on how to do it right. So on the way out I want to tip her, and she looks at me funny, like it was totally not done. I convinced her to take. 2 E. But it just goes to show you how bad off we are, because a simple handshake will get a girl busted here.In China HJ is standard at a real Chinese massage parlor or Spa at a Chinese hotel. They do not understand why you are trying to give them extra money and yes they know a lot more about manual stimulation and how to build you up for an explosive orgasm. Not Spas in the 4 or 5 star Western hotels. Those are all about the up sell although they do seemed to be trained with similar techniques in manual stimulation. I think they have to kick some money to the manager.

BobberGuy34
07-04-16, 17:47
I can't seem to figure out the location or phone number for this place.

Wenger
07-05-16, 10:31
I can't seem to figure out the location or phone number for this place.That's because it's listed as UTR (Under The Radar). Your best bet would be to ask someone who has reported on it, but you probably won't get a response with only one posting. Go out, rtff, toftt and post some reports to gain credibility, then you'll get some responses if you ask.

-w.

Truthfu11
07-05-16, 20:59
Tried the new place today and, although hopeful, left unsatisfied.

Things looked pretty good at the beginning when the MP got on the table with the legs on either side of my head. She proceeded to dry hump the back of my head and grinded her snatch back and forth. Almost thought she was going to leave me a nice bald spot on the back of my head. Hands on thighs and rubbed her snatch without any resistance.

Body rub down my back went all the was from shoulders to the upper thighs and pretty close to the twins. When she got to the legs she made sure the towel was tucked nicely between my legs and around my package.

But, on the flip, close, but no stroking the cigar. Tried to guide her there but got a definite "I don't do that".

So, I think it's doubtful even on a return trip to get anything more than a so-so massage with tease.

BlueUc
07-06-16, 08:06
It is always interesting to hear that the girls will allow you to touch and rub them, then on the flip say, No that's not going to happen.

Things looked pretty good at the beginning when the MP got on the table with the legs on either side of my head. She proceeded to dry hump the back of my head and grinded her snatch back and forth. Almost thought she was going to leave me a nice bald spot on the back of my head. Hands on thighs and rubbed her snatch without any resistance.

Body rub down my back went all the was from shoulders to the upper thighs and pretty close to the twins. When she got to the legs she made sure the towel was tucked nicely between my legs and around my package.

But, on the flip, close, but no stroking the cigar. Tried to guide her there but got a definite "I don't do that".

So, I think it's doubtful even on a return trip to get anything more than a so-so massage with tease.

ChiHappiness
07-06-16, 17:10
This is the type of experience that causes me to not leave a tip. I will leave tips for legit massage as long as it's clear it will be legit. But if she teases and then says no sorry then no tip.

KPierre34
07-09-16, 17:01
I'm interested in hearing more about NQP. It's new and I've stopped in a time or two. They have a cute girl or two there but I'm not sure if I want to leave my for sure finish at Sun to go NP even if they have cuter girls. I'd love to hear the thought of others.

KPierre34
07-09-16, 17:28
Its called NQP. A few have commented about unsuccessful finishes but I'm curious to others experience. I've walked in twice and get a good feeling from the MTs they seem very friendly but before I leave my other for sure finish on demp that has older MTs I want to hear what others have experience. Attractive Mts at NQP.

GetSome85
07-10-16, 20:52
Its called NQP. A few have commented about unsuccessful finishes but I'm curious to others experience. I've walked in twice and get a good feeling from the MTs they seem very friendly but before I leave my other for sure finish on demp that has older MTs I want to hear what others have experience. Attractive Mts at NQP.I've been going to NQS on dempster off and on for a bit every time go I only expect a legitimate massage with some tease. Most of the girls there are younger and attractive compared to the ones at Sunnys. The only reason I go there is because to of the girls there give great massages and I need them once in awhile since the line of work I'm in is labor intensive most of the time.

GetSome85
07-10-16, 20:57
Its called NQP. A few have commented about unsuccessful finishes but I'm curious to others experience. I've walked in twice and get a good feeling from the MTs they seem very friendly but before I leave my other for sure finish on demp that has older MTs I want to hear what others have experience. Attractive Mts at NQP.I've been going to NQS on dempster off and on for a bit every time go I only expect a legitimate massage with some tease. Most of the girls there are younger and attractive compared to the ones at Sunnys. The only reason I go there is because to of the girls there give great massages and I need them once in awhile since the line of work I'm in is labor intensive most of the time.

GentleBen1
07-15-16, 05:11
Went to the "grand opening" on Church near Dodge. Entering the from the front door gives the option of going long to the dentist, or taking the "massage" door on the right. Early walk-in, paid the 65 for the hour. On to the room with no mention of any type of shower, but the massage was well worth the door fee. Limited English skills, but went immediately to work on the flip (no questions / comment / negotiation) after hot towels on the back. After explaining what a "taste" was, she demurred on DATY, but this older provider certainly has great massage skills. Didn't get a name, since I don't plan a return; but the solid hour was worth the investigation. Only other person on premises was a papasan playing on a computer. She never came back to the room to check on a gratuity. Left 20. I know, cheap; but unfulfilled.Have been seeing Amy here. Talented tall, thick Mongolian, Mid 30's. Told me they are relocating to Skokie in August.

Dclemati
07-18-16, 01:53
I've been cruising by various asian parlors for a while and seen some ads on Backpage and I'm thinking of taking the plunge tomorrow. If I'm going to try and get a HE, how do I start going about that? Should I just ask for a table shower and go from there, or?

GeorgeHerbert
07-18-16, 10:30
Four visits, four times a day, now ready to drop the place completely. Average table shower with cloth covering and loofah (enjoy everyone else's dead skin) followed by average massage at best (Lucy) and terrible at worst (didn't get her name.) SS and then insistence on. 4 for a tip? And a hassle if I don't? Come on, ladies. I'll take an average massage in a relatively clean, new place with nice music and ok atmosphere if there's perhaps a little sensuality and you don't make me feel like a shithead on the way out the door. Avoid this place. God I miss the multicolored place on Dempster. A family dental office right next door and a high-end yoga place right across the street will put an end to this location just like the rugrats did to my ATF, only this time I'll be happy.

GeorgeHerbert
07-18-16, 10:32
I've been cruising by various asian parlors for a while and seen some ads on Backpage and I'm thinking of taking the plunge tomorrow. If I'm going to try and get a HE, how do I start going about that? Should I just ask for a table shower and go from there, or?Skip Evanston completely and take the twenty minutes to drive into the city. Belmont, Lily, New Hope et all might be what you're dreaming for. You likely will not find it north of Howard Street.

DMichaels69
07-18-16, 16:41
This area seems like it blows and not in a good way for AMP's.

Four visits, four times a day, now ready to drop the place completely. Average table shower with cloth covering and loofah (enjoy everyone else's dead skin) followed by average massage at best (Lucy) and terrible at worst (didn't get her name.) SS and then insistence on. 4 for a tip? And a hassle if I don't? Come on, ladies. I'll take an average massage in a relatively clean, new place with nice music and ok atmosphere if there's perhaps a little sensuality and you don't make me feel like a shithead on the way out the door. Avoid this place. God I miss the multicolored place on Dempster. A family dental office right next door and a high-end yoga place right across the street will put an end to this location just like the rugrats did to my ATF, only this time I'll be happy.

MikeHuntSweat
07-18-16, 22:43
Four visits, four times a day, now ready to drop the place completely. Average table shower with cloth covering and loofah (enjoy everyone else's dead skin) followed by average massage at best (Lucy) and terrible at worst (didn't get her name.) SS and then insistence on. 4 for a tip? And a hassle if I don't? Come on, ladies. I'll take an average massage in a relatively clean, new place with nice music and ok atmosphere if there's perhaps a little sensuality and you don't make me feel like a shithead on the way out the door. Avoid this place. God I miss the multicolored place on Dempster. A family dental office right next door and a high-end yoga place right across the street will put an end to this location just like the rugrats did to my ATF, only this time I'll be happy.So right about Tech, George.

Dclemati
07-19-16, 00:06
Took this advice and I just want to say THANK YOU. Had a wonderful time today with a beautiful young woman.

Skip Evanston completely and take the twenty minutes to drive into the city. Belmont, Lily, New Hope et all might be what you're dreaming for. You likely will not find it north of Howard Street.

Rudykzooti
07-22-16, 14:50
Stopped in last night after hitting some balls at the range on Oakton. I had been chatting up Mika on WeChat earlier and though she looked good enough to try so I stopped in about 8. I asked for her and she was of course not exactly as cute as the photo, (why can't we get them a dental plan when they come over? I figured ok $65 for the hour I will at least be face down. I had to ask mamas an to use the stand up shower since it was so sticky out and I wanted to be fresh. Mika gave a solid deep tissue massage that I still feel today, but made no signals there was anything to come so to speak. I hinted as best I could, and I am rarely shut out, but to no avail. Left a small tip since she really worked me up, but I will not be back.

GentleBen1
07-23-16, 05:52
Stopped in last night after hitting some balls at the range on Oakton. I had been chatting up Mika on WeChat earlier and though she looked good enough to try so I stopped in about 8. I asked for her and she was of course not exactly as cute as the photo, (why can't we get them a dental plan when they come over? I figured ok $65 for the hour I will at least be face down. I had to ask mamas an to use the stand up shower since it was so sticky out and I wanted to be fresh. Mika gave a solid deep tissue massage that I still feel today, but made no signals there was anything to come so to speak. I hinted as best I could, and I am rarely shut out, but to no avail. Left a small tip since she really worked me up, but I will not be back.The next HE at Nana will be the first.

KPierre34
07-30-16, 19:20
I notice yet another spa has opened up on dempster in skokie called wellness spa next to subway and the austin liquers. If someone goes there write a review or message me about the experience. I want to know if it's worth the trip.

Moccdawg
07-31-16, 11:16
I notice yet another spa has opened up on dempster in skokie called wellness spa next to subway and the austin liquers. If someone goes there write a review or message me about the experience. I want to know if it's worth the trip.Since you know the exact location, you should take it for the team and report back.

Rudykzooti
07-31-16, 17:20
I was chatting with one of the MTs there on wechat and she told me did "regular massage" so I won't be trying them.

I notice yet another spa has opened up on dempster in skokie called wellness spa next to subway and the austin liquers. If someone goes there write a review or message me about the experience. I want to know if it's worth the trip.

Rtr111
07-31-16, 19:50
I notice yet another spa has opened up on dempster in skokie called wellness spa next to subway and the austin liquers. If someone goes there write a review or message me about the experience. I want to know if it's worth the trip.That is a doctors office -- just google the info you gave us. It's a chiropractor that offers massage. More NoNo than NaNa.

GentleBen1
08-13-16, 19:10
That is a doctors office -- just google the info you gave us. It's a chiropractor that offers massage. More NoNo than NaNa.I heard that Lily who I have seen at Spring Spa in Shaumburg is starting here in September.

Worth a visit if this is true.

Good times with her.

ZzTopSterZz
08-19-16, 19:34
Nina's average height, thin build, medium length hair, attractive but nothing special. Maybe mid 30's in age. Try it and let us know what you think.I went back to Sherman recenrly and saw Ruthie. She's a sweetie. Good massage. A little roaming and I left.

Happy with the finish. Nina's younger and I think more attractive, but Ruthie's worth a visit as well. Either will meet your needs.

Colesmithe
08-29-16, 23:01
Paid a visit to Sherman. Saw Nina. Much has already been said about her looks so I will comment on her attitude / service. Overall a good experience. I wish the teasing was a little more drawn out as I enjoy the buildup almost as much as the outcome. She's pretty friendly and talks some but not too much. Some roaming was allowed although I'm not sure how much she is comfortable with.

I will give her high marks for her massage capabilities. She really did a nice job working out some tight spots on my back. The finish was more enjoyable than others because she paid a lot of attention to the boys.

I would repeat for sure. She said mornings are the best time to come for a visit as there are less interruptions. I like the private feel of the place for sure. It's tucked away on a side street in Evanston.

Aplayfulone
09-01-16, 19:14
I visited Nana Queen Spa on Tuesday evening around 7:30 pm Because of previous report of a good deep tissue massage. Walked out so disgusted that I did not leave a tip. I was not looking for extras as I really needed a good massage. Paid the $75 for the deep tissue massage but instead got a mediocre back walk. Nothing one could call a deep tissue massage. In fact she never once used her hands to knead the muscles of my back at all. Immediately after the backwalk the mp started doing the teasing routine. Not initiated on my part at all, but I decided to go along with it as I was laying on my stomach. I thought my mistake. This is a happy ending place not a good massage place. Got the signal to turn over and the teasing continued and continued and continued with her hands getting as close to the boys as possible but that was it as she would not do anything further. Upon leaving the room after dressing, the mp asked if I wanted water and told me that I should come back again. I said never and proceeded to leave without tipping her. I was told only massage, nothing else. I said that I was fine with that if she had actually given me the deep tissue massage that I requested and paid for. Instead she gave me a half-assed massage with a lot of teasing. I failed to get her name but she was wearing a Cubs t-shirt. Avoid.

Bob521
09-02-16, 00:22
If you are serious about a strong legit deep tissue massage, PM me. My friend "L" s shop is legit. Comfortable. Excellent deep tissue. Actually, more akin to acupressure, which is a Chinese technique design to upen the channels of Qi. We're up in Buffalo Grove. $50 for an hour. $80 for 90 minutes. Nice Chinese music. Have a cup of tea, or coffee, piece of fruit. Tell her you are a friend of Bob's.

I visited Nana Queen Spa on Tuesday evening around 7:30 pm Because of previous report of a good deep tissue massage. Walked out so disgusted that I did not leave a tip. I was not looking for extras as I really needed a good massage. Paid the $75 for the deep tissue massage but instead got a mediocre back walk. Nothing one could call a deep tissue massage. In fact she never once used her hands to knead the muscles of my back at all. Immediately after the backwalk the mp started doing the teasing routine. Not initiated on my part at all, but I decided to go along with it as I was laying on my stomach. I thought my mistake. This is a happy ending place not a good massage place. Got the signal to turn over and the teasing continued and continued and continued with her hands getting as close to the boys as possible but that was it as she would not do anything further. Upon leaving the room after dressing, the mp asked if I wanted water and told me that I should come back again. I said never and proceeded to leave without tipping her. I was told only massage, nothing else. I said that I was fine with that if she had actually given me the deep tissue massage that I requested and paid for. Instead she gave me a half-assed massage with a lot of teasing. I failed to get her name but she was wearing a Cubs t-shirt. Avoid.

Chicag0
09-06-16, 15:08
Mid-30's mt. Sassy. I felt fully taken care of when all was done. Decent body. Excellent language abilities. Would repeat.

Chicag0
09-06-16, 15:13
Apologies if this gets posted twice. Kept getting 'database error' messages earlier today.

Church and Dodge. Think her name was Cindy. Tall 40-ish mt with decent body. Wore a hot black outfit with ballerina type skirt. Allowed digital roaming underneath but not any more. Top of outfit pretty tight so only was able to free one to play with.

Reasonably happy results and I would return to try for bigger conquest opportunity.

SlingBoxx312
09-06-16, 16:13
Apologies if this gets posted twice. Kept getting 'database error' messages earlier today.

Church and Dodge. Think her name was Cindy. Tall 40-ish mt with decent body. Wore a hot black outfit with ballerina type skirt. Allowed digital roaming underneath but not any more. Top of outfit pretty tight so only was able to free one to play with.

Reasonably happy results and I would return to try for bigger conquest opportunity.Ok, what's the name of Church and Crawford. I can't find the place or Church / Dodge for that matter.

Rtr111
09-07-16, 21:46
Ok, what's the name of Church and Crawford. I can't find the place or Church / Dodge for that matter.1819 Church, shares a front door with a dentist but has a completely seperate office. You will recognize a familiar "open" neon sign that many spas use.

GentleBen1
09-11-16, 07:08
Ok, what's the name of Church and Crawford. I can't find the place or Church / Dodge for that matter.Church and Crawford is Azure Spa, has been closed for renovation if you call.

Church and Dodge is Evanston Spa under new management, Prior owner will be opening soon in Evanston Plaza.

GentleBen1
09-13-16, 18:49
I was chatting with one of the MTs there on wechat and she told me did "regular massage" so I won't be trying them.I talked to the owner who I have known for awhile.

She is concerned about LE and has told the MT's massage only for now.

Will keep you posted.

Chicago Rocks
09-20-16, 22:16
I've been on the Chicago Boards and didn't realize there was a seperate Skokie section.

I see some ads for AMPs on BP, but not too much actvity on the boards. Most of the recent posts have been about sad endings. I'm hoping the Skokie scene isn't completely dead and that these boards will pick up soon.

Here's to happy times in Skokie.

-CR.

Rudykzooti
10-04-16, 12:23
I went to the old stand by on Bronx Friday evening because CT is further from me and the MT I wanted to see was done for the day. I recalled hearing here that Alina also worked on Bronx so I texted over and got a message back that she was there. I set the appt. And headed over. I had only been there once maybe twice over the years and avoid it in the winter sine the room is street level with only blinds on them and it was so cold in there last time I swore it off for better facilities. Alina provided a very good massage, hit all the knots in my upper back, worked them real good. She does provide an above average ending as well, especially for a first visit. She is not as attractive to me as some, but not unattractive by any means. She allowed October roaming and I didn't push it for any more on a first session.

BluCottonCandy
10-06-16, 11:35
I heard that Lily who I have seen at Spring Spa in Shaumburg is starting here in September.

Worth a visit if this is true.

Good times with her.Lilly has arrived and well worth the visit.

Chicago Rocks
10-08-16, 09:20
Thanks for the report.

What is October roaming?

-CR.

I went to the old stand by on Bronx Friday evening because CT is further from me and the MT I wanted to see was done for the day. I recalled hearing here that Alina also worked on Bronx so I texted over and got a message back that she was there. I set the appt. And headed over. I had only been there once maybe twice over the years and avoid it in the winter sine the room is street level with only blinds on them and it was so cold in there last time I swore it off for better facilities. Alina provided a very good massage, hit all the knots in my upper back, worked them real good. She does provide an above average ending as well, especially for a first visit. She is not as attractive to me as some, but not unattractive by any means. She allowed October roaming and I didn't push it for any more on a first session.

Chicago Rocks
10-08-16, 09:22
Thanks for the update on Lilly.

Where can one find Lilly?

-CR.

Lilly has arrived and well worth the visit.

George W. Bush
10-08-16, 10:56
Thanks for the report.

What is October roaming?

-CR.I'm guessing OTC and he transposed the last 2 letters so the site spelled it out.

Dr Manhattan
10-08-16, 14:28
She allowed roaming and I didn't push it for any more on a first session.As I was laying on my belly she was hitting my lower back. As she eventually moved down to my glutes, I reciprocated with her UTC. She didn't flinch an inch, but when I flipped, UTC roaming was no longer an option. I'm not sure why lying face down made things any different, but it did and I'm baffled. Similar thing during my second visit with "I" at CT in Northbrook, when she allowed me to sit up and roam in front on the finish. Then every time after that, it was lay down only on the flip. The Euros tend to move the goal posts. Beyond money, I suppose it's either their mood, or the time of the month.