PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

OldIlliniMan
03-20-15, 17:40
Anyone remember Dream Way / Show of Shows it was at 13th & Cicero, used to see some black beauties there, can't remember any names though. Way back when Cicero was lined with great places like that.

Gus Hogan
03-25-15, 17:47
I do recall Dream Way from back in the day. I visited twice and enjoyed a great private show both times. I don't recall the dancers' names either. I do think in retrospect that I picked the wrong service. I was shy back in the day so I opted to share a private room with my dancer. I recall walking through a non-private but "active" room on the way to the private room. Today I think I would have opted for the less private space because I would have enjoyed watching what all the other folks were doing for entertainment.

George Stark
06-30-18, 21:32
I do recall Dream Way from back in the day. I visited twice and enjoyed a great private show both times. I don't recall the dancers' names either. ... Today I think I would have opted for the less private space because I would have enjoyed watching what all the other folks were doing for entertainment.I was at Dreamway a couple of times in the mid-80's. I *do* remember some of the names, Barbara and Wanda.

Barbara was tall and built like a brick shithouse, not too pretty, though. I did take out many times with her, and she'd often bring *delectable* friends by for extra fun. That was in the 80's and 90's. That was a great time for mongering, at least into the early 90's.

Wanda was cute, petite and *tight*. Either end of her made me come in minutes.

Hard to believe all that was 30+years ago.

I went several other times in the 80's. At least once in the non-private area.