PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ShawnChi
05-06-19, 01:36
Yes, I'm the first to post! Anyway. I was going to meet someone at a hotel over there that's known for having "working" girls. As I drove around, I saw 4! Beautiful blk, skinny, old and ugly, and a decent one. The decent one F*ucked me over as soon as she got in the car. I was soooo pissed. I have a really really nice car (had to say it for the sake of the story). So she's a meth head and in my car now. I said F it, let's get head for. 2. She starts making demands. Asks how much the car is. Tell me to give through the neighborhood where she knows everyone. I am like WTF!! Pull down my pants and I start getting more BS. Asking me for more. Like 3 X more!! And a huge attitude like she was going to so something stupid. She wouldn't get out of the car. She only had. 2, so I tricked her to get out and sped away. Thank god! She a trouble maker. Be careful guys. If they are crackwhores, just stay away. The potential problems they can cause is not worth. Anyone else experience good stuff over in that area? The girls were asking $40 but said yes to $30 and 20.

Gopher88
10-09-19, 17:03
Yes, I'm the first to post! Anyway. I was going to meet someone at a hotel over there that's known for having "working" girls. As I drove around, I saw 4! Beautiful blk, skinny, old and ugly, and a decent one. The decent one F*ucked me over as soon as she got in the car. I was soooo pissed. I have a really really nice car (had to say it for the sake of the story). So she's a meth head and in my car now. I said F it, let's get head for. 2. She starts making demands. Asks how much the car is. Tell me to give through the neighborhood where she knows everyone. I am like WTF!! Pull down my pants and I start getting more BS. Asking me for more. Like 3 X more!! And a huge attitude like she was going to so something stupid. She wouldn't get out of the car. She only had. 2, so I tricked her to get out and sped away. Thank god! She a trouble maker. Be careful guys. If they are crackwhores, just stay away. The potential problems they can cause is not worth. Anyone else experience good stuff over in that area? The girls were asking $40 but said yes to $30 and 20.Back in the day 70's 80's it was different 20. Talk them down to 15. Haha.