PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Brown Boy
01-02-17, 18:20
A bunch of massage parlors have been opening up in Oak Park over the last year or so, some of them looking like "foot" massage parlors and advertising a 1/2 hour for $30 or whatever at the front of the place, but they place ads for regular massages on backpage, etc.

I went to one that's within walking distance of where I live, since I was in need of a deep tissue massage after a recent move, and just didn't feel like driving anywhere. "Mary" opened the door, and led me to the window where the list of massages available was posted. I pointed to the deep tissue massage which ran .7$, including table shower. Which was good so I thought it would avoid miscommunication as to what massage I wanted. Going in back, I noticed there were no doors for the rooms, only curtains for each room. Not the best sign, but oh well. I got undressed thinking I was getting the table shower first, but Mary went ahead and prepped the table for me so we could get started. She had reddish / magenta hair in short pigtails, I'd say upper 30's, and a bit of a goofy expression on her face. English is limited. She knows what phrases to use to conduct business, but that's probably it. I'm glad she didn't charge each time she asked me if I was OK, cause I'd have been out a few hundies.

At first she was going to give me a medium massage, but I reminded her "deep tissue", as I lay face down on the table uncovered.

Then the first part of me she massaged was my bunghole. I didn't anticipate assplay right off the bat, but OK. I thought maybe this is a new way of doing a LEO check or something. There was more of it to come throughout the massage. She definitely went deep tissue, and went deep inner thigh as well (still face down); brushing liberally with her arms / back of the hands, against the boys who were only too appreciative of the attention. I never had that much brushing during a massage; I thought she was going to check my prostate at some time. She's definitely no "Angel"!

I learned something today. Apparently there's a difference between grabbing private parts by the palm of the hand, and going up against them with the arm or back of hand during the course of the massage. I didn't ask her to do so, and she didn't beg my pardon for doing so with her arms.

After the flip, she rubbed my chest & legs a bit before pumping a little more lotion for yet more assplay, and explaining she can't shake my tree, that I'd have to take care of myself; (maybe it's how they get around things in Oak Park) so I did. Then it was onto the table shower to clean up.

So it looks like no extras to be had unless you're OK with self-gratification while she teases nearby. The lack of doors I forgot about, and didn't slow me down. I left a $40 tip, primarily for the great job she did with the deep tissue massage.

Would I repeat? Probably, but I'd be sure to go when it's dark, rather than in broad daylight to cut down the chances of being recognized.

Daytime Jay
01-05-17, 17:43
A bunch of massage parlors have been opening up in Oak Park over the last year or so, some of them looking like "foot" massage parlors and advertising a 1/2 hour for $30 or whatever at the front of the place, but they place ads for regular massages on backpage, etc.

I went to one that's within walking distance of where I live, since I was in need of a deep tissue massage after a recent move, and just didn't feel like driving anywhere. "Mary" opened the door, and led me to the window where the list of massages available was posted. I pointed to the deep tissue massage which ran .7$, including table shower. Which was good so I thought it would avoid miscommunication as to what massage I wanted. Going in back, I noticed there were no doors for the rooms, only curtains for each room. Not the best sign, but oh well. I got undressed thinking I was getting the table shower first, but Mary went ahead and prepped the table for me so we could get started. She had reddish / magenta hair in short pigtails, I'd say upper 30's, and a bit of a goofy expression on her face. English is limited. She knows what phrases to use to conduct business, but that's probably it. I'm glad she didn't charge each time she asked me if I was OK, cause I'd have been out a few hundies.

At first she was going to give me a medium massage, but I reminded her "deep tissue", as I lay face down on the table uncovered.

Then the first part of me she massaged was my bunghole. I didn't anticipate assplay right off the bat, but OK. I thought maybe this is a new way of doing a LEO check or something. There was more of it to come throughout the massage. She definitely went deep tissue, and went deep inner thigh as well (still face down); brushing liberally with her arms / back of the hands, against the boys who were only too appreciative of the attention. I never had that much brushing during a massage; I thought she was going to check my prostate at some time. She's definitely no "Angel"!

I learned something today. Apparently there's a difference between grabbing private parts by the palm of the hand, and going up against them with the arm or back of hand during the course of the massage. I didn't ask her to do so, and she didn't beg my pardon for doing so with her arms.

After the flip, she rubbed my chest & legs a bit before pumping a little more lotion for yet more assplay, and explaining she can't shake my tree, that I'd have to take care of myself; (maybe it's how they get around things in Oak Park) so I did. Then it was onto the table shower to clean up.

So it looks like no extras to be had unless you're OK with self-gratification while she teases nearby. The lack of doors I forgot about, and didn't slow me down. I left a $40 tip, primarily for the great job she did with the deep tissue massage.

Would I repeat? Probably, but I'd be sure to go when it's dark, rather than in broad daylight to cut down the chances of being recognized.Thanks for the post. I assume that's the new place on Roosevelt. I almost tried it, but after reading your review I'll go elsewhere. I only go to FS spas.

Brown Boy
01-08-17, 02:24
I remember there was an AMP on Chicago Ave (& Lombard?) that was shut down a decade ago. Oak Park has been "dry" for awhile, but in the last year or so, "foot" massage places have been starting up. I'm guessing digital manipulation can be had at some of these places.

Gopher88
10-09-19, 17:04
I remember there was an AMP on Chicago Ave (& Lombard?) that was shut down a decade ago. Oak Park has been "dry" for awhile, but in the last year or so, "foot" massage places have been starting up. I'm guessing digital manipulation can be had at some of these places.Keep looking.

Gopher88
10-09-19, 17:06
Thanks for the post. I assume that's the new place on Roosevelt. I almost tried it, but after reading your review I'll go elsewhere. I only go to FS spas.30. For a half hour? Most places are 28. For a hour.

RedPontiacX
10-13-21, 18:58
Thought I could revive this thread. I have family in the area and while I was visiting I drove through Brookfield on Ogden. Anyone have anything on the two AMP's on Ogden? I did not see any reports.

HenryA77
11-13-21, 15:27
I remember there was an AMP on Chicago Ave (& Lombard?) that was shut down a decade ago. Oak Park has been "dry" for awhile, but in the last year or so, "foot" massage places have been starting up. I'm guessing digital manipulation can be had at some of these places.Of your toes, yes. Fingers depending on what you want.

BUT the massage might be by a guy. And it totally will be 100% legit.

If you just do the feet, that's cheap and more relaxing than you might think.