PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Chicago Stud
11-29-11, 15:40
This place is not half bad. Good contact but zero chance for anything xtra. Girls are mostly 6 and above in the looks department.

Hotwad
08-16-14, 10:52
Went in silver bullet on Wednesday night. Sixteen girls and all beautiful. One was too skinny and one was a little heavy on the back pockets, but all very above average. Managed to get 5 shots in one before she went on stage. When she returned we had a very playful lap dance behind the dj wall. Managed to get a little extra- don't think it is allowed, I enjoyed and had to get down the road. Will stop in again next time I get a load nearby.

Dayamcock
11-29-16, 19:21
Has anyone tried Hideout in Tuscola? I was wondering if there is any action there.

Bm392
12-29-18, 11:07
I was in town for a few so I decided to check this place out. The is the worse strip club that I have been to in awhile!

Four dancers on duty:

Dancer 1: Dynamite is a MILF with a nice ass but has a beer gut to match. Donomite has a missing tooth and the rest of her teeth are yellow as heck. She is real friendly so she probably makes the most of all of the dancers.

Dancer 2: Star is a pretty Puerto Rican with curves but she is way to heavy for my taste. Kind of an urban chick. The there to make a little extra cash on the side so she probably won't be around for long.

Dancer 3: A heavy freaky white dancer. She never came over to speak and she wasn't worth me tipping so I didn't get her name.

Dancer 4: A very average looking Black dancer. Super lazy on and off stage and didn't move around the club at all.

The stage dances had some good touching for tippers. Private dances are 20 per song (the music is cut up and very short), 75 bucks for 15 min VIP, and I forgot the 30 min VIP price. I was told that there is no touching in the VIP once the dancer gets nude.

Also, the club was cold as hell! A jacket helps but the club is way to cold to get comfortable. There is a 10 buck cover and you have to bring your own drinks.

Has anyone tried Hideout in Tuscola? I was wondering if there is any action there.

Renegade82
11-03-19, 23:31
Any get any extras here? Any pointers?

BearGrass
05-23-21, 20:39
I passed through the area and spent Friday night in Champaign. Checked the internet for clubs and found Silver Bullet over in Urbana. Here is the good and the bad.

Good--enjoyable atmosphere provided by the doorman, manager / owner?, and waitresses. I thought all the dancers present were very sexy and pretty, really did not see an ugly girl in the house; I was impressed. The ladies I talked with were pleasant and knew how to make a conversation, a skill that is frequently missing in clubs these days. I went to the back with three dancers and loved their dances. Dottie and Angel are two very sexy ladies (I don't remember the third dancer's name but our time was also enjoyable).

Bad--I learned that the layout was changed due to COVID and I sat in an area that it was very difficult to see the stage (the evening was busy and folks with the best seats stayed with them; I don't blame them). I had money in my pocket and I was ignored by most of the dancers. There were around 15 or so present. 4 dancers came to talk with me and I received dances from three (the fourth one talked quite awhile, went on stage, and she never came back). Like a lot of clubs these days, most did not know how to work a room and were content to sit and talk with their friends. I am not from the area and I'm guessing that they shy away from new guys; again, I had money, their loss. With the layout, I do not see how extras could be available but anything is possible. Perhaps some OTC but only for a regular, I am sure.

I'm glad I checked SB out but if I was the area I doubt I would bother going back. All the dancers I talked with bragged on the clubs in Peoria, so that is probably the best place head to if I am back in the larger area.

LeeOskar
05-24-21, 16:17
I passed through the area and spent Friday night in Champaign. Checked the internet for clubs and found Silver Bullet over in Urbana. Here is the good and the bad.

Good--enjoyable atmosphere provided by the doorman, manager / owner?, and waitresses. I thought all the dancers present were very sexy and pretty, really did not see an ugly girl in the house; I was impressed. The ladies I talked with were pleasant and knew how to make a conversation, a skill that is frequently missing in clubs these days. I went to the back with three dancers and loved their dances. Dottie and Angel are two very sexy ladies (I don't remember the third dancer's name but our time was also enjoyable).

Bad--I learned that the layout was changed due to COVID and I sat in an area that it was very difficult to see the stage (the evening was busy and folks with the best seats stayed with them; I don't blame them). I had money in my pocket and I was ignored by most of the dancers. There were around 15 or so present. 4 dancers came to talk with me and I received dances from three (the fourth one talked quite awhile, went on stage, and she never came back). Like a lot of clubs these days, most did not know how to work a room and were content to sit and talk with their friends. I am not from the area and I'm guessing that they shy away from new guys; again, I had money, their loss. With the layout, I do not see how extras could be available but anything is possible. Perhaps some OTC but only for a regular, I am sure.

I'm glad I checked SB out but if I was the area I doubt I would bother going back. All the dancers I talked with bragged on the clubs in Peoria, so that is probably the best place head to if I am back in the larger area.Thanks for the report. Been thinking about going to one of the clubs in the area, may give SB a try. Wonder if they'll accept my free pass from 10+ years ago. Can't hurt to try.

DavidStrong69
05-24-21, 22:35
Thanks for the report. Been thinking about going to one of the clubs in the area, may give SB a try. Wonder if they'll accept my free pass from 10+ years ago. Can't hurt to try.Or if you arrive before the dancers start at 9, there's no cover. Also get first crack at the limited seating.

BearGrass
05-25-21, 10:12
Thanks for the report. Been thinking about going to one of the clubs in the area, may give SB a try. Wonder if they'll accept my free pass from 10+ years ago. Can't hurt to try.You are welcome. If you do check out I would love to hear your experience. I always wonder if my experience was normal or not. Thanks!

HeadsOfState
09-26-21, 10:04
Stopped here recently. Maybe 10 girls working. Most were 6 or 7's and one was an 8. Most of them waited around with their friends between dances and didn't really approach anyone. One girl gave a private dance for the entire hour I was there. The only other one seeking dances was understandably pretty busy. I actually had the most interaction with the cute bartender.

The place just seems to cliquey to me for girls who aren't that hot.

Currymonster
06-02-22, 21:30
This place is not half bad. Good contact but zero chance for anything xtra. Girls are mostly 6 and above in the looks department.And 10+ years later this is still right on the money. I think it's a really fun place. It seems you have to work for any action in Chambana, roughly everything has moved to STG.

JasonKpur
07-23-22, 15:26
And 10+ years later this is still right on the money. I think it's a really fun place. It seems you have to work for any action in Chambana, roughly everything has moved to STG.Is silver bullet good? Are there beautiful girls? Worth visiting?

JasonKpur
07-31-22, 18:34
Is it young or old crowd or mix? Any privacy there?

DavidStrong69
07-31-22, 21:10
Is it young or old crowd or mix? Any privacy there?Mix. Absolutely no privacy, and no extras to be had on site. But it's a fun time if you know what to expect.

Dan Flashes
10-18-23, 18:36
Anybody from here ever go to The Hideout in Tuscola?

I've been a handful of times and I've usually enjoyed the experience. The lineup varies in quality but they usually have a fair amount of girls working.

The quality of the dance depends on the girl. $20 for a lap dance in the back. $150 for a half hour in a private room with no door.

I don't think extras are available but there's a lot more privacy in those back rooms. Just wanted to share a review since I haven't seen anything about the place on here.

Feel free to DM.

Jannisary
10-19-23, 00:44
Anybody from here ever go to The Hideout in Tuscola?

I've been a handful of times and I've usually enjoyed the experience. The lineup varies in quality but they usually have a fair amount of girls working.

The quality of the dance depends on the girl. $20 for a lap dance in the back. $150 for a half hour in a private room with no door.

I don't think extras are available but there's a lot more privacy in those back rooms. Just wanted to share a review since I haven't seen anything about the place on here.

Feel free to DM.I've gone there a few times but not in the last year. I thought it was a pretty fun time for a small time bring your own bottle club. The dance quality varied a lot. I thought the private room was a better deal for the contact time spent with the dancer but the most I ever got was some heavy grinding and over the pants stick shifting.