PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mark User
06-03-15, 17:06
Just a note to say I am surprised there is no activity here at all! What gives? A town like this with no action? Come visit us in the Carolinas, then.

OPIllini
07-11-15, 15:54
Just a note to say I am surprised there is no activity here at all! What gives? A town like this with no action? Come visit us in the Carolinas, then.Years ago when I was a student at the University of Illinois I there was plenty of activity to be had (off campus of course). Bradley Avenue used to have streetwalkers basically from Mattis all the way to the Champaign-Urbana border on Wright St. Also, there was occasional activity just north of downtown Champaign along State and Randolph Streets. But now like you said it's virtually dry, the street-walking scene.

ChiBulls623
08-25-15, 00:32
Will be visiting the area soon. Any action at all out there?

PickleRick13
12-03-20, 10:40
Hello fellow mongers. Newish to the Champaign-Urbana area and wanted to see what the SW scene is like here, if there is one at all during the winter. TIA!

DewBerryPicker
12-30-20, 14:03
Hello. Been here for a few months. I'm still looking too. There have to be something considering it's a college town.

DavidStrong69
01-02-21, 22:39
Hello. Been here for a few months. I'm still looking too. There have to be something considering it's a college town.There hasn't been anything like that since the early nineties.

And it was never college women.

You'd have better luck with sugar baby sites and the like.

Ump1969
01-07-21, 00:42
Hello. Been here for a few months. I'm still looking too. There have to be something considering it's a college town.Admit to not having been to the area in quite awhile. But haven't seen any street action in something like ten years. Apparently college girls have found other ways to fund tuition.

DewBerryPicker
02-02-21, 14:12
Thanks for the quick replies.

Stang4
05-10-22, 14:22
OK so on Monday afternoon May 9th at about 2 o'clock. I saw a lady walking down the street short shorts very thin top with cleavage showing. An attractive 4550 year old African-American. Walking very slowly trying to engage with any cars driving by. She walked past our place of business again about an hour later. I got in my car and went to look for her. She saw me waved stopped tried to gather my attention. I drove past. I watch her walk over the overpass waving at cars stopping turning around blowing kisses. Then she walked down the sidewalk by Home Depot where I was parked. She continued on across Bloomington Road down Prospect just smiling big and waving at everyone. If I thought for one moment that she was open for play and not a undercover police officer. I would've been engaging for sure.

I have never seen such a site. I also was not wanting to head to CUPD for something like this. Crazy that she was on the busiest street in see you.

Stay safe.

StCrispin
05-10-22, 15:09
OK so on Monday afternoon May 9th at about 2 o'clock. I saw a lady walking down the street short shorts very thin top with cleavage showing. An attractive 4550 year old African-American. Walking very slowly trying to engage with any cars driving by. She walked past our place of business again about an hour later. I got in my car and went to look for her. She saw me waved stopped tried to gather my attention. I drove past. I watch her walk over the overpass waving at cars stopping turning around blowing kisses. Then she walked down the sidewalk by Home Depot where I was parked. She continued on across Bloomington Road down Prospect just smiling big and waving at everyone. If I thought for one moment that she was open for play and not a undercover police officer. I would've been engaging for sure.

I have never seen such a site. I also was not wanting to head to CUPD for something like this. Crazy that she was on the busiest street in see you.

Stay safe.Given how understaffed the Champaign police dept currently is I think its unlikely that they have the resources time or interest to setup a sting like that. The city council just had to hire a private security firm to help patrol downtown since the cops are spread to thin and safety is becoming an issue there. The last time I remember hearing about the Champaign cops setting up a street walker sting was at least 20 years ago which is about how long it's been since there's been any significant street walker presence. That said if something feels off its best to play it safe.

Stang4
05-10-22, 17:58
Given how understaffed the Champaign police dept currently is I think its unlikely that they have the resources time or interest to setup a sting like that. The city council just had to hire a private security firm to help patrol downtown since the cops are spread to thin and safety is becoming an issue there. The last time I remember hearing about the Champaign cops setting up a street walker sting was at least 20 years ago which is about how long it's been since there's been any significant street walker presence. That said if something feels off its best to play it safe.Well now that you mention it StCrispin, If it was CPD you are correct. They have got way better things to be doing than that!

Bruno48
05-10-22, 18:11
Well now that you mention it StCrispin, If it was CPD you are correct. They have got way better things to be doing than that!The security contract is for weekend coverage only, mainly for "crowd" control.

Only includes downtown Champaign south of Washington, south of the post office in Neal down to? University on the south. Prolly only goes to State Street on the west. Unarmed, authorized to " detain" if necessary. What ever that means. Pepper spray against armed citizens.

It will be like sending Russian conscripts into Ukraine.

Buchanon
08-19-22, 11:51
Anybody seeing anything, It has been reel quiet lately.

Housilver
04-04-23, 08:25
It's gettin nice out. Isn't there any gals walking around looking to make money for candy?

Geez. Used to be able to find a road date within walking distance of the bus stop.

Now it's nothing. Does anyone even see a SW anymore in town?

Rantoul had some pavement princesses some years back too.

F*ing government keeps shelling out $$ to these party girls. Messing things up.

For the working man.

Buchanon
09-06-23, 12:13
Take your pick, Beardsly and Market St. Day or night.

Buchanon
04-11-24, 10:01
5th st & Washington, yellow bicycle, has her own place.