PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bgblz
12-02-10, 14:27
Just saw a new listing for an asian spa in Champaign. Any know naything about it?

BIG BALLS

Member #2819
12-09-10, 14:01
Went there the other day. Walk in the door and they have an old desk and a fairly young gal working, she leads you to room and collects door fee. .4 for 30min &.6 for an hour. No table shower, Actual massage table. Room was nice an cozy warm. I believe only one gal working (Amy I think) early 40's, I would say. She stayed fully clothed and did a fair massage. Flipped and she continued massage and automatically went to handshake, very nice and smooth, not rushed, gentle. A really nice job. I didn't ask for any other menu item and she never asked for tip. I tipped. 4.

Overall not a bad experience, she allowed my hands to roam, fingered and played with her very very erect nipples. However, she never took anything off. Will try again and see how far I can go.

Looks = 6. 5.

Attitude = 10.

Total cost was. 8 for the half hour, not too bad.

If you have any? 's just ask.

TheShadow2
12-12-10, 15:35
Guys, it may be smarter to talk about this place in PM's with known members. Champaign most likely won't tolerate a place like this if the word gets out. Would hate to see the first viable option in years go away. Just sayin.

Member #2819
12-16-10, 19:42
I Heard Uncle Leo likes this place also, even enjoys taking a few pics while hanging around.

Guys, it may be smarter to talk about this place in PM's with known members. Champaign most likely won't tolerate a place like this if the word gets out. Would hate to see the first viable option in years go away. Just sayin.

Member #4478
12-19-10, 08:05
I'm thinking of visiting the young lady pictured in the attached photo. Anyone seen her before? She has a special. $.75 for an hour visit. Kind of spendy, but I'm in the Christmas mood.

ES345
12-20-10, 15:03
I'm thinking of visiting the young lady pictured in the attached photo. Anyone seen her before? She has a special. $.75 for an hour visit. Kind of spendy, but I'm in the Christmas mood.She looks like the the PoPo to me.

Smoke22
12-22-10, 21:44
I'm thinking of visiting the young lady pictured in the attached photo. Anyone seen her before? She has a special. $.75 for an hour visit. Kind of spendy, but I'm in the Christmas mood.Have seen the ad multiple times and she has an ad on e. Com.

Voodoo Chile
01-29-11, 03:03
I'm thinking of visiting the young lady pictured in the attached photo. Anyone seen her before? She has a special. $.75 for an hour visit. Kind of spendy, but I'm in the Christmas mood.Have never seen her, but she has been around for at least a year or two. I believe she is ok.

Hobbiest123
03-06-12, 19:34
Anyone been to the AMP in Chambana lately? Was there a few months ago with OK results. Hoping for a good report so I can visit again.

Phillyboy75
03-21-12, 09:07
I imagined a trip to the local AMP last week to get their best massage. I made an appointment but still had to wait at door for 10 minutes while being gawked at by neighbors and call again to let them know I was there before they let me in. Massage was very good, and the flip was OK. All in all I'd say she got the job done but nothing spectacular. No play and no extras.

DreamLuver1110
04-08-12, 17:17
In the area Thursday for business head over to the local AMP (probablly same as posted below) and got their best massage. It was late and thank you for taking care of me 15min before closing. Had J* and she was late 20s chinesse girl thin with A cups and big nips. She worked my back pretty hard not much on the legs and only one spot on the flip. 6 massage. 8 looks. 9 english, and 10 cleanliness. 6 for door. 4 tip left with Happy End smile on face. No extras! Will repeat if back in area.

OPIllini
09-19-12, 14:01
Greetings C-U mongers. I'm planning on being there next month for UI's Homecoming and notice an AMP listed here. Is this place still open? If so, is it worth my time & money? Feel free to PM if you prefer. If any of you decide to come up to Chicago I'd be willing to share a couple of good AMPs (not easy to find up here) you could visit. Thanks and stay safe!

Hobbiest123
09-20-12, 17:49
It is still open from what I hear. Not sure who is working there now, but it's about time to switch providers for the better.

hairyguy
09-26-12, 15:42
Greetings C-U mongers. I'm planning on being there next month for UI's Homecoming and notice an AMP listed here. Is this place still open? If so, is it worth my time & money? Feel free to PM if you prefer. If any of you decide to come up to Chicago I'd be willing to share a couple of good AMPs (not easy to find up here) you could visit. Thanks and stay safe!Yep still open but barely worth going. Current woman rates about a 2 out of 10 on looks, and massage is maybe a 5 with little to no extras. I was hoping staff would rotate with school back in session but no luck so far. Decatur or Bloomington or Danville are all worth the drive.

Hobbiest123
10-17-12, 09:54
Sun Spa in Champaign just opened. I don't have anything to report, but hope to see some good reviews before visiting.

OPIllini
10-19-12, 18:28
Sun Spa in Champaign just opened. I don't have anything to report, but hope to see some good reviews before visiting.I hope someone goes and reports before I get there next weekend for U of I's Homecoming. I've been getting so-so reviews on the other AMP.

ES345
10-20-12, 04:01
Went to Sun got a very legitimate massage, masseuse was pleasant, clean environment.

DavidStrong69
10-20-12, 15:52
I hope someone goes and reports before I get there next weekend for U of I's Homecoming. I've been getting so-so reviews on the other AMP.I went there shortly after it opened, and saw Sophia, a lovely lady in her late 20s. Natural sees. Had a very relaxing table shower. Sauna available, but did not partake. Massage was good. She topk direction well, and with the promise of a healthy tip, a got some extra attention. She made me feel great.

The owners have invested a lot in the space. Everything is new, clean, and bright. The massage room had a large table witha bar in the ceiling so she can walk on you back.

It is a night and day difference from the Henson site. There ar two massuses, and a mamasan who is much better looking than any massuse at Hemson.

I hope they don't get any trouble from leo as I want to return several times.

DavidStrong69
10-21-12, 15:08
I went there shortly after it opened, and saw Sophia, a lovely lady in her late 20s. Natural sees. Had a very relaxing table shower. Sauna available, but did not partake. Massage was good. She topk direction well, and with the promise of a healthy tip, a got some extra attention. She made me feel great.

The owners have invested a lot in the space. Everything is new, clean, and bright. The massage room had a large table witha bar in the ceiling so she can walk on you back.

It is a night and day difference from the Henson site. There ar two massuses, and a mamasan who is much better looking than any massuse at Hemson.

I hope they don't get any trouble from leo as I want to return several times.Sorry for all of the spelling errors. I hate entering text on my phone.

Ralph Alton
10-28-12, 19:01
1st visit on driving through Chambana. I agree with others here, that the place is very nice and fresh. The sauna was not ready (probably a slow day) and cold for a while. Should have just skipped that. Girl who met me at the door with low cut body suit and short short skirt was really seductive in every possible way. Table shower was typical with good attention to all areas. Back to the room, the girl gave a little better than average unskilled massage. On the flip, the negotiations began, but they with typical FS tip offer. Very enthusiastic start with a good finish. Very satisfied overall.

OPIllini
10-29-12, 20:03
I was in CU over the weekend for the U of I Homecoming. I tried both AMPs. On Friday I had Sophia at Sun and had a great time. It's a nice and clean place and hopefully it's around for awhile. A potential goldmine so please be careful with what you post in the forum about this spot. On Saturday after the Illini loss I went by the other AMP located on Henson Place near Neil St. Average experience and Christina is older than Sophia and definitely not as good-looking. Overall I prefer Sun.

Bee Sure Man
01-05-13, 22:52
Does anyone know if or when Sophia is scheduled to return?

Thanks,

BSM

Galere
01-09-13, 03:08
Stopped by the other evening. Nice location, older lady, met me. Kind soso massage, and lack luster results. Will try again and see if another girl is there.

BamaGuy
06-09-13, 10:16
I had seen good reviews of this place on another site and thought I would give it a try as I was passing through town. It's in a convenient location right off of I-74 on Henson Place. Ring the bell and Cindy, an average AMP girl answers the door. 30s to early 40s looking. Leads to me to a room and I give her the .45 fee. I asked about a shower, but she said "no shower". She leaves and I get naked and on the table. When she came back in, she grabbed the towel and covered my ass. The massage was the best I've had in an AMP so far. While she was working on my back, I would reach back and rub her legs to clue her in. After the flip I had better access and was able rub her crotch and tits, over the clothes though. Finally she said "all finished"; couldn't tell if it was a statement or a question. I said "no" and pointed. She said "oh no, you" and tried to hand me the oil. This went on a few times until I finally got some oil and started self service. She played with the boys and finally took over with some more prodding. I left happy but it wasn't that great; maybe she was just being cautious since she hadn't seen me before. Tipped her .40. After I got home I reread the reviews and I should have asked for Susan, sounds like she is much more fun.

NightOwl2548
02-25-14, 23:09
Sun Spa went under a few days ago, the talent when they first opened shifted to 55+ year olds about 6 months ago. That killed it and no one came anymore.

NightOwl2548
03-27-14, 09:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BamaGuy
11-28-14, 09:16
Going to be in town this weekend and wondered if anyone has been to Best Asian recently. Last review I see is mine from last year. Please PM with any updates or info. Thanks!

HawaiLover
04-22-15, 19:24
Went there yesterday. Haven't been there since over a year and a half ago. Two girls working there. One older and one younger (saw her after my massage as she was with another client). Older one was Chinese and didn't have great English. I know a little Chinese so I was able to talk with her a little bit. Massage was good (not as great as the one who worked here before but same pattern). On the flip, she took good care of me. I roamed quite a bit as she was taking care of me. Went under the shirt and unhooked her bra and massaged the girls with one hand. Rubbing her there over her shorts. Overall was good, damage was $. Might want to try the other one to compare notes.

BamaGuy
05-27-15, 15:36
Was in town last week and stopped by. This time I got Alice, average looking, small breasts. Since I can never figure out the age on these girls, I'll just say over 30. Got 30 minutes for. 45. Massage was standard, left happy.

ChiBulls623
07-13-15, 02:39
Anyone have any suggestions on Shangri-La. Will be visiting the area soon and any info from someone would be greatly appreciated. Or point me in the right direction of where to find some action. Skeptical of using Backpage.

SlooHands
07-18-15, 07:54
Anyone have any suggestions on Shangri-La. Will be visiting the area soon and any info from someone would be greatly appreciated. Or point me in the right direction of where to find some action. Skeptical of using Backpage.FWIW I was in Decatur area & stopped at Kiku got to meet Nickey & it had to be one of the best experiences I've ever had, she.

Really got into it w / moaning groaning, kissing me on the lips, licking my rod playing w / the boys, mish, KP.

If your in the area you.

Need to stop. It wasn't cheap but well worth it.

$2. 2 total.

NightOwl2548
07-18-15, 13:08
Anyone have any suggestions on Shangri-La. Will be visiting the area soon and any info from someone would be greatly appreciated. Or point me in the right direction of where to find some action. Skeptical of using Backpage.Go to Bloomington Danville or Decatur Nothing in Champaign since Sun closed, Shangri La is in a brand new Strip Mall with BW3, the part of town where soccer moms shop, not where any extras type places locate that want to keep a low profile. Several have reported that Shangri La is a no go if that is what your after. There are rumored to be two hand job joints in a run down deserted office plaza in the hood, Shangri La is not one of those.

Prometheus1324
07-31-15, 16:11
Went there yesterday. Haven't been there since over a year and a half ago. Two girls working there. One older and one younger (saw her after my massage as she was with another client). Older one was Chinese and didn't have great English. I know a little Chinese so I was able to talk with her a little bit. Massage was good (not as great as the one who worked here before but same pattern). On the flip, she took good care of me. I roamed quite a bit as she was taking care of me. Went under the shirt and unhooked her bra and massaged the girls with one hand. Rubbing her there over her shorts. Overall was good, damage was $. Might want to try the other one to compare notes.I am looking for happy time as well. I am new to this and I have been living in Champaign for quite a while. However, I do not have any friends that know such places or deals. I would be happy if I could get any suggestions from you guys on approaching the place for happy services and any tips. I don't want to be burned by my first experience. I cannot travel far due to unreliable transportation, so Champaign will have to do for now. Is Best Asian Massage the only nice one out here?

OPIllini
08-02-15, 19:07
I am looking for happy time as well. I am new to this and I have been living in Champaign for quite a while. However, I do not have any friends that know such places or deals. I would be happy if I could get any suggestions from you guys on approaching the place for happy services and any tips. I don't want to be burned by my first experience. I cannot travel far due to unreliable transportation, so Champaign will have to do for now. Is Best Asian Massage the only nice one out here?It's actually the only real HE option in Champaign, and it's HJ-only.

Prometheus4321
08-18-15, 16:26
It's actually the only real HE option in Champaign, and it's HJ-only.Whats the damage?

DavidStrong69
08-18-15, 22:35
Whats the damage?To your self esteem?

65 to the house. 40-60 tip.

ArcticIce
10-18-15, 21:55
There is a new place right opposite Best Asian, . 8 for hh nude massage. Regarding the quality of the YMMV. Roaming is allowed. Only HJ. The girls are AA.

ChiBulls623
10-19-15, 22:59
Is this the place you are talking about?

http://chambana.craigslist.org/thp/5275425754.html

There is a new place right opposite Best Asian, . 8 for hh nude massage. Regarding the quality of the YMMV. Roaming is allowed. Only HJ. The girls are AA.

ArcticIce
10-21-15, 13:22
Is this the place you are talking about?

http://chambana.craigslist.org/thp/5275425754.htmlYes. That is the place. I went for Veronica once. She does HJ only. Not really into it. There was another girl who went by Becca, she seemed like she would have done more. I don't think she is there anymore.

IbBumper
12-02-15, 16:03
Longtime lurker here. I thought it time to post something.

Today I saw a new sign for Sakura Spa here in Champaign. Next to the RedBarn building there is a Curves. In Sept Google took new street view pictures of the Curves location and the sign next to the sidewalk was Curves on top and Parkland under that. Today when I drove by, the top sign is Sakura Spa. The curves sign is still on the building, so I'm thinking it will be the office to the left.

HawaiLover
12-06-15, 12:15
I passed by it too. It's called Sakura Massage. Tried calling the phone number they have, but no answer or machine / voicemail. I wonder if / when it opens. Always up for new things.

Longtime lurker here. I thought it time to post something.

Today I saw a new sign for Sakura Spa here in Champaign. Next to the RedBarn building there is a Curves. In Sept Google took new street view pictures of the Curves location and the sign next to the sidewalk was Curves on top and Parkland under that. Today when I drove by, the top sign is Sakura Spa. The curves sign is still on the building, so I'm thinking it will be the office to the left.

IbBumper
12-07-15, 16:20
Nice shiny open sign today.

I passed by it too. It's called Sakura Massage. Tried calling the phone number they have, but no answer or machine / voicemail. I wonder if / when it opens. Always up for new things.

HawaiLover
12-08-15, 00:51
Nice shiny open sign today.Went this evening. Nice looking facility. Greeted by a cute short 32 year old. Friendly, not very good English. Decent massage and SO MUCH TEASING. Lots of bottom play. Then the flip, Jr was kept covered the whole time. Lots of brushing with boys. And no finish. Had pretty big blue balls.

HawaiLover
12-08-15, 00:58
Went this evening. Nice looking facility. Greeted by a cute short 32 year old. Friendly, not very good English. Decent massage and SO MUCH TEASING. Lots of bottom play. Then the flip, Jr was kept covered the whole time. Lots of brushing with boys. And no finish. Had pretty big blue balls.

Nice shiny open sign today.

Dayamcock
12-09-15, 14:45
They just opened yesterday and had ad on CL. Went and had $45 special. Ok on massage. Let me touch her leg but finishing is self. Worst part was asking for tip when I already gave $15 for tip.

Bears2838
01-26-16, 14:41
Anybody been there yet? Wondered how it is.

HawaiLover
01-27-16, 10:44
Anybody been there yet? Wondered how it is.No extras, just ok massage.

ArcticIce
01-28-16, 21:48
Any AMPs offering FS in chambana?

DavidStrong69
01-30-16, 22:50
Any AMPs offering FS in chambana?Nothing even close. Bloomington, Decatur, Westville are the closest options.

DavidStrong69
02-22-16, 23:29
Service was by the house rules, but the new masseuse, Sara, is quite good. 5 foot and about 90 pounds, but really strong. She gave me a fantastic massage and I left very happy. She'll be here for a couple of months with Lulu out of town.

AnitaThrowaway
02-24-16, 21:12
First time poster, long time lurker.

Shangri-La: first, only visit about 4-5 months ago. Went late on weeknight. Not the best location, pretty visible amidst higher traffic strip mall. Greeted by older woman, chose half hour. Taken back to room and had older masseuse at first. Rubbed her legs to let her know I'm not uncle LEO. After a bit, younger masseuse came in for flip. There was an attempt at a happy ending but the technique was poor and I had to finish myself. Tipped 50 (this was my first go at this, cut me some slack). Before leaving mamasan tried to badger me into tipping more but I held firm. Have not returned since.

Sakura. Been 2 x since opening. First sesh with young-ish Asian gal, low to mid 30's maybe. Cute enough. Decent massage, a little roaming, but no extras on first visit. Second visit I was greeted by mama and older masseuse. Better massage than 1st, lots of roaming and teasing, but no extras. She wasnt the type to get me excited though anyways. Gave a small tip and got a coupon. I think there is more to be had here but they are being cautious. YMMV of course.

CoolJak
02-25-16, 00:15
First time poster, long time lurker.

Shangri-La: first, only visit about 4-5 months ago. Went late on weeknight. Not the best location, pretty visible amidst higher traffic strip mall. Greeted by older woman, chose half hour. Taken back to room and had older masseuse at first. Rubbed her legs to let her know I'm not uncle LEO. After a bit, younger masseuse came in for flip. There was an attempt at a happy ending but the technique was poor and I had to finish myself. Tipped 50 (this was my first go at this, cut me some slack). Before leaving mamasan tried to badger me into tipping more but I held firm. Have not returned since.

Sakura. Been 2 x since opening. First sesh with young-ish Asian gal, low to mid 30's maybe. Cute enough. Decent massage, a little roaming, but no extras on first visit. Second visit I was greeted by mama and older masseuse. Better massage than 1st, lots of roaming and teasing, but no extras. She wasnt the type to get me excited though anyways. Gave a small tip and got a coupon. I think there is more to be had here but they are being cautious. YMMV of course.That doesn't seem like fun!

DavidStrong69
02-25-16, 09:32
That doesn't seem like fun!Agreed. Seems like an exercise in futility.

Jt119
03-16-16, 16:23
Went there the other day. Did not have a good time. Be prepared to waste your money if you go here.

Shangri La same deal.

Bruno66
05-05-16, 23:31
While there are good massages to be had, Nothing more than a HE is available.

I prefer AMP. The table shower always tells you what to expect.

Because hobbying at home is dicey. I only visit the visiting out of town ladies over 30 in town but they are infrequent. The young ones I have tried have too much drama, bad hygiene, poor communication skills, and no fore play.

For more extras recommend AMP in Danville / Westville. Swedish massage advertises on BP. JoJin used to advertise in the NG but have not looked for it in awhile. There is a third AMP just named Massage about a mile south of JoJin that never advertises. About 2 years ago I had some fun there for about 6 months then ladies changed.

Decatur has KiKu and HawaiianSpa and possibly Sakura. All have extras.

Bloomington has several that have extra, Hong Kong being the one I am familiar with.

Check out Rubmaps.com for current reviews.

Finders
05-21-16, 09:28
Was in town last week and stopped by the Best Asian Massage. Stopped by and a 35-40 year old lady answered the door and told me they were busy and come back. Came back and a much younger girl answered the door. I think her name was Melody. She definitely gives a great light touch massage. This is not a full service place but she does give a great massage and company.

Orator98
07-17-16, 01:05
This place is just south of Westville on the West side of Georgetown road. I've been there a bunch of times. The girls rotate about every six months. They are all Korean and seem to rotate from Michigan and Texas. Right now there are two girls there. They are Mimi and Sandy. Both probably in their 30's. Both are very petite. I think Mimi has some implants as her tits were a bit firm below the surface flesh. Sandy is small busted but definitely natural! The cost for massage is $40 for 1/2 hour and $60 for full hour. They have both sauna and shower table. If you get full hour massage they start you in the sauna and let you soak up the heat for about five minutes or so. The shower table is in the room next door.

After nice massage they will ask if there's anything more you want. Of course we all know that game. Sandy would not do BJ or fuck. She did however go 69 with a nice HJ to completion while I ate at the why. She had only been there a day so things may have changed now. Mimi was AWESOME. Very gentle all over massage until big jim and the twins were aroused. Since Jim decided to stand tall we were able to come to a nice arrangement for BJ and nice cowgirl with happy ending!

You won't be disappointed. Just remember the girls change ever so often.

Razer101
07-17-16, 15:33
This place is just south of Westville on the West side of Georgetown road. I've been there a bunch of times. The girls rotate about every six months. They are all Korean and seem to rotate from Michigan and Texas. Right now there are two girls there. They are Mimi and Sandy. Both probably in their 30's. Both are very petite. I think Mimi has some implants as her tits were a bit firm below the surface flesh. Sandy is small busted but definitely natural! The cost for massage is $40 for 1/2 hour and $60 for full hour. They have both sauna and shower table. If you get full hour massage they start you in the sauna and let you soak up the heat for about five minutes or so. The shower table is in the room next door.

After nice massage they will ask if there's anything more you want. Of course we all know that game. Sandy would not do BJ or fuck. She did however go 69 with a nice HJ to completion while I ate at the why. She had only been there a day so things may have changed now. Mimi was AWESOME. Very gentle all over massage until big jim and the twins were aroused. Since Jim decided to stand tall we were able to come to a nice arrangement for BJ and nice cowgirl with happy ending!

You won't be disappointed. Just remember the girls change ever so often.How much do each set you back?

TucsonTaoist
07-25-16, 10:22
Probably the best AMP experience I've had in a long time. Massage was great with lots of teasing. HE was amazing!

SeeMe4228
07-28-16, 14:35
Probably the best AMP experience I've had in a long time. Massage was great with lots of teasing. HE was amazing!You had happiness at a place in Champaign? That hardly seems possible.

Orator98
07-30-16, 02:04
How much do each set you back?6 for full hour. Normally 4 to HE. Both were 5 each.

CoolJak
07-30-16, 19:19
6 for full hour. Normally 4 to HE. Both were 5 each.Not too bad!

ArcticIce
08-02-16, 02:52
Which place are you referring to- Swedish or JJ??

Did the BJ and CG from Mimi cost you. 5 ??

You won't be disappointed. Just remember the girls change ever so often.

CoolJak
10-07-16, 16:24

You won't be disappointed. Just remember the girls change ever so often.Any recent updates? Wanting to venture into Asian message.

MScofield
10-19-16, 11:57
Visting Chicago via Champaign, IL. Can someone share the intel over this place. If wanted to keep close, then you can PM me.

Appreciate in advance.

Dayamcock
10-25-16, 15:16
Visting Chicago via Champaign, IL. Can someone share the intel over this place. If wanted to keep close, then you can PM me.

Appreciate in advance.This is the most recently opened one that you can visit and let us know how your visit was. Champaign board is dead and there's another guy who may comment on this in which he never did review of his visits.

http://chambana.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-q-and-sweet-asian-masseuses/41199065

Lafer101
11-20-16, 17:30
Went to ruby massage on prospect for an hour. The masseuse was nice but didn't talk much. She didn't let me touch her either. Massage was ok. A little roaming but no HE. On my way out, she gave me $5 off coupon and she put her name as A Lin on it. She might have been reluctant to do anything since I was new. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.

Dayamcock
11-21-16, 21:50
Went to ruby massage on prospect for an hour. The masseuse was nice but didn't talk much. She didn't let me touch her either. Massage was ok. A little roaming but no HE. On my way out, she gave me $5 off coupon and she put her name as A Lin on it. She might have been reluctant to do anything since I was new. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.Thanks for the review Lafer. I saw also another one advertising on the University in Urbana. I don't have high hope for these two locations.

Lafer101
12-23-16, 01:47
Does anyone know if Sarah is still at best asian? She was a pretty nice girl and gave a good HE.

DavidStrong69
12-27-16, 00:39
Does anyone know if Sarah is still at best asian? She was a pretty nice girl and gave a good HE.She left about a week before Christmas to the Chicago suburbs. New girl is about Christina s age, and not as good as Sarah.

Dayamcock
01-08-17, 18:06
Does anyone know if Sarah is still at best asian? She was a pretty nice girl and gave a good HE.That's too bad she was a nicest girl I think in Champaign.

Lafer101
01-17-17, 15:14
Decided to check this one out because why not. Took the full hour for 0. 6. Had to wait for 30 minutes so they could prepare the TS. Masseuse was a little older, okay looking but not the best. Massage was okay, but was self service. I heard a child running around and playing too which ruined the mood. I would not recommend coming here. Big waste of time.

CoolJak
01-24-17, 02:11
Decided to check this one out because why not. Took the full hour for 0. 6. Had to wait for 30 minutes so they could prepare the TS. Masseuse was a little older, okay looking but not the best. Massage was okay, but was self service. I heard a child running around and playing too which ruined the mood. I would not recommend coming here. Big waste of time.Thanks for the info!

AnitaThrowaway
02-12-17, 20:07
Struck out at Best Asian the other day. Did full hour, massage was meh with some very limited teasing. No hint at anything else was given, which is odd since I've had success here before. Did not get the girl's name. Older, I'd say 40's, maybe 50's.

Lafer101
03-05-17, 21:59
Has anyone had a 4 hands massage? Is it worth the money? I'd like to hear some experiences. I'm looking into maybe trying it the next time I see one offered.

SpaSeeker
03-10-17, 17:54
Ok. Hoping to get a little help from my Champaign area monger community. Do you know of any Champaign area female providers that will give an enthusiastic massage for women or couples?? I'll probably hit up some other area forums, because I'm guessing that this will be tough to find. My girlfriend is really wanting a MFF massage experience, or just a females only experience. Life is good!

Lafer101
09-29-17, 20:41
I am back in Champaign. Looking for some good massages. Thinking about BestAsian, but Sara was my favorite and she's gone. Anyone new there, besides Anna?

Anon657
09-30-17, 17:37
I am back in Champaign. Looking for some good massages. Thinking about BestAsian, but Sara was my favorite and she's gone. Anyone new there, besides Anna?Yeah, not at BestAsian though. I've recently tried out the ad that says "close to Carle hospital". Its located in a house, pretty cute young girl, solid rubdown for 140/ hh and 180/ h.

Lafer101
10-17-17, 12:39
Went to Shangri la. Met with Misa for 1 h. Price was 0. 6 massage was ok with a good amount of teasing. Decent English and she was very talkative. I'd say she was about 40-50. But when it came to the flip side, I ran into a bit of trouble. She asked how much for HJ. I said 0. 4 but she kept insisting 0. 8. I tried bringing it down to 0. 6 but she wouldn't budge. This was my first time trying to negotiate a price but I caved in to the 0. 8. Bad mistake on my part. If you want to try, go ahead but beware. On the plus side, she did let me go under her dress.

Wenger
10-18-17, 06:36
Went to Shangri la. Met with Misa for 1 h. Price was 0. 6 massage was ok with a good amount of teasing. Decent English and she was very talkative. I'd say she was about 40-50. But when it came to the flip side, I ran into a bit of trouble. She asked how much for HJ. I said 0. 4 but she kept insisting 0. 8. I tried bringing it down to 0. 6 but she wouldn't budge. This was my first time trying to negotiate a price but I caved in to the 0. 8. Bad mistake on my part. If you want to try, go ahead but beware. On the plus side, she did let me go under her dress.As difficult as it can be in a case like this you need to think with the big head. Tell them no, and ask them to go back to the massage. More times then not they'll be happy to get the $40 compared to nothing. And now you've set a precedent with her so she'll expect $80 if you see her again.

-w.

Sam Spade
10-18-17, 18:10
Went to Shangri la. Met with Misa for 1 h. Price was 0. 6 massage was ok with a good amount of teasing. Decent English and she was very talkative. I'd say she was about 40-50. But when it came to the flip side, I ran into a bit of trouble. She asked how much for HJ. I said 0. 4 but she kept insisting 0. 8. I tried bringing it down to 0. 6 but she wouldn't budge. This was my first time trying to negotiate a price but I caved in to the 0. 8. Bad mistake on my part. If you want to try, go ahead but beware. On the plus side, she did let me go under her dress.We talk about this from time to time. When we say Take One For The Team (TOFTT), we usually mean going to a new spa and seeing what is available. But the next level of TOFTT requires balls of brass.

She insists on the tip up front and she names an outrageous price. Just say no, like Nancy Reagan told you to. She (MT, not Nancy) will come down, ask "How much you got? Etc. Just say no. She'll lower her price to what is reasonable. Say no. She'll get pissed. She may even kick you out. Be polite, say no, leave, and tell us about it.

Word gets around. The managers of AMPs do read the forums, and the last thing they want is word getting out that they place is a place we will be staying away from. The girl will go, and the manager will put up the old Under New Management lines on BP and CL.

Orator98
10-26-17, 19:32
I saw good reviews for the newer asian massage on BP that says they have three new gilrs all with big tits. http://chambana.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-open-3-busty-new-girls-japanese-korean-36dd-college/69739758.

The place is only a few blocks from Carle. The ad says things like duo shower, shower together, 69, DFK, etc. Sounds great. I texted to see if Vivi or Coco was available. Got directions to the house. When I arrived I was asked to take of shoes and leave them by the door. Girl was cure and young. But definitely not the big-tit beauties in the pictures. Typical A-Cup Asian. She didn't speak much english. I gave her two roses. She immediately went to CBJ. Said it was taking too long and than asked me to climb on top.

Very disappointed. I won't be back.

NightOwl2548
10-28-17, 14:45
I saw good reviews for the newer asian massage on BP that says they have three new gilrs all with big tits. http://chambana.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-open-3-busty-new-girls-japanese-korean-36dd-college/69739758.

The place is only a few blocks from Carle. The ad says things like duo shower, shower together, 69, DFK, etc. Sounds great. I texted to see if Vivi or Coco was available. Got directions to the house. When I arrived I was asked to take of shoes and leave them by the door. Girl was cure and young. But definitely not the big-tit beauties in the pictures. Typical A-Cup Asian. She didn't speak much english. I gave her two roses. She immediately went to CBJ. Said it was taking too long and than asked me to climb on top.

Very disappointed. I won't be back.You haven't figured out that all these ads use stock photos of Japanese and Hong Kong models?

John B Tipton
10-29-17, 15:47
good reviews for the newer asian massage on BP ....This is a similar inquiry to PaintBaller101's on the PB thread in July. Now two posters (4 posts each) and 3 somewhat similar CL ads with 6 names in the last two days:

Area code 508 Massachusette: Vivi, Coco, Lucy.

Area code 408 California: Cici, Vicki, Julie.

A post last month says "skyline" is the "same person". I sent a private message to one of these posters, no reply. Can somebody with more seniority provide bona fides and help explain what seems to be a profusion of similar talent?

John.

AnitaThrowaway
11-12-17, 13:18
Had some time on my hands so rolled the dice at Ruby in town. Took one for the team here. Older woman took me back for an hour massage. Massage quality was decent, but on the flip there wasn't hardly any teasing and when jr. Stood up to party all I got was a squirt of lotion on my belly. Long story short, it sucked, and not in the good way. Mgmt changes from time to time so despite unfavorable reviews at this establishment I thought I'd do some research for us. But, apparently nothing has changed. Stay safe fellas.

John B Tipton
01-12-18, 20:42
A thorough, systemic massage for $60 sums it up.

The building is the light-colored one behind and a little to the east of Panchero's. Room very dark, table with a face-hole, everything appeared professional. No names exchanged, no unnecessary conversation, good massage. <--That punctuation mark is part of the report, guys.

John.

DelawareG247
01-29-18, 18:28
A thorough, systemic massage for $60 sums it up.

The building is the light-colored one behind and a little to the east of Panchero's. Room very dark, table with a face-hole, everything appeared professional. No names exchanged, no unnecessary conversation, good massage. <--That punctuation mark is part of the report, guys.

John.No luck trying to get through on the HJ? I considered stopping in the other morning.

John B Tipton
01-30-18, 13:28
No luck trying to get through on the HJ? I considered stopping in the other morning.Though YMMV, massage therapy was my experience. I thought referring to the punctuation mark would be enough information.

John.

Totter
03-10-18, 12:53
Does anyone have any knowledge of a single AMP that offer happy endings? Haven't seen a lot of activity on here in a while.

Avg Joe
03-10-18, 18:54
Does anyone have any knowledge of a single AMP that offer happy endings? Haven't seen a lot of activity on here in a while.Sure there are. Read thru the reports, go there and then report back.

AJ.

Goarmy
03-11-18, 10:10
Does anyone have any knowledge of a single AMP that offer happy endings? Haven't seen a lot of activity on here in a while.Rosemary, Best Asian, Shangri-la.

Carl63
02-01-19, 21:24
I was checking if any body gave a Lunar card to any ladys. The Lunar Year starts 2-5 this year. Any input.

Wenger
02-02-19, 07:14
I was checking if any body gave a Lunar card to any ladys. The Lunar Year starts 2-5 this year. Any input.Give them a red envelope with a little extra in it, no need for the card.

-w.

TWaltz
12-16-19, 10:23
Yeah, not at BestAsian though. I've recently tried out the ad that says "close to Carle hospital". Its located in a house, pretty cute young girl, solid rubdown for 140/ hh and 180/ h.Anyone still got the ad or address for this one?

Bruno48
01-03-20, 22:08
Biennial seeing Sandy for years.

Called to See if Sandy was available.

Was told by mamasan that she was on vacation until Jan 20th.

Last time she left it was almost a year before she came back.

JustWow
01-06-20, 11:54
What happened at Henson? The usual person who has been awesome was not there. She was always so good at working the whole session with teasing and plenty of butt play. (My fave) The build up to the flip was great. I felt warmed up for the big fun.

Two brushes of the boys, flip, and wanted to go right to it. Not much enjoyment that way.

Frustrated, I went to the basement place and it was the same thing.

I'm done in this town.

Joe2415
06-08-20, 11:46
Hey fellas,

I am from ST. Louis and working in Champaign for a couple months just wondering if the AMPs were still open and looking for recommendations. Thanks.

Bruno48
06-09-20, 22:01
Hey fellas,

I am from ST. Louis and working in Champaign for a couple months just wondering if the AMPs were still open and looking for recommendations. Thanks.Champaign AMP's massage are massages with either DIY ending or occasional helping hand.

Recommend Danville for Multiple happy ending options.

Head east on 74 to exit 215, head south on Georgetown Rd.

All on west side.

Search Joejin Spa Danville, that is the first one.

Second one is Swedish Massage corner of Georgetown and Lyons Road. That is in the north side of Westville.

Third is Swedish Massage On the same Road, drive through Westville and It's at the south end of town.

I know WTF both named Swedish Massage?!

Been to all three since reopening.

Table shower available in Joejin and The southern Swedish Massage.

Kay at Joejin, Cina at Swedish north and Sandy at Swedish South.

Leave a review!

Can provide details by PM.

Jkbbbb
06-29-20, 17:45
Sandy is back. South Swedish massage (same as usual spot).

Bruno48
07-08-20, 17:00
Located one of the store fronts facing east behind McDonalds on north Mattis.

Advertised on STG.

Nice clean facility, wants you to wear mask, friendly hard to understand Oriental 20-30 yr old ladies.

No shower, offers Swedish (light to moderate) and deep tissue massage (firm to painful) massage for 30 min.

$40-50. They do hot rocks and some other stuff.

Face down massage, dry and with smell free lotion, nice experience but.

No extras even hinted at.

So if you want a professional non sensual massage on demand it is safe clean place.

DermanolC
07-30-20, 12:59
Has anyone tried Rosemary Massage?

Goarmy
07-31-20, 07:00
Has anyone tried Rosemary Massage?Ran by the same people who own Shangri-La. Also some of the same providers so L1 is available. No table shower.

Neverenuf
08-03-20, 15:00
Ran by the same people who own Shangri-La. Also some of the same providers so L1 is available. No table shower.I'm sorry, I looked on the abbreviations page and didn't see an explanation. What is L1?

Goarmy
08-03-20, 20:12
I'm sorry, I looked on the abbreviations page and didn't see an explanation. What is L1?L1 is a handjob.

Goarmy
08-18-20, 16:19
Sakura Massage on Glenn Park drive right behind Pizza Hut off Mattis. Nice clean place, table shower. I enjoyed myself but I did have a referral from another provider. Will repeat.

DavidStrong69
11-01-20, 17:51
What happened at Henson? The usual person who has been awesome was not there. She was always so good at working the whole session with teasing and plenty of butt play. (My fave) The build up to the flip was great. I felt warmed up for the big fun.

Two brushes of the boys, flip, and wanted to go right to it. Not much enjoyment that way.

Frustrated, I went to the basement place and it was the same thing.

I'm done in this town.Made a trip to Henson today for the first time since covid started. The "usual person" I've seen there for years who goes by Christina, was there and was as awesome as ever. Happy to have seen her.

KSpacey
12-28-20, 23:23
I checked it out and definitely recommend. She was great.

Made a trip to Henson today for the first time since covid started. The "usual person" I've seen there for years who goes by Christina, was there and was as awesome as ever. Happy to have seen her.

Foxtrot420
03-18-21, 18:39
Went to Shangri-La just after they opened at 10:00 am. Talked to a 20 something women at the desk and got 60 min. Tried to pay with card, but she said "wifi was down", luckily I had cash. 65 for an hour, and the massage was actually great. After the flip, she asked if I wanted HJ to which I said yes. Agreed for HE and touching for additional 60. Name is Ada and I will be seeing her again!

LegLuvr59
03-27-21, 12:01
Went to Shangri-La just after they opened at 10:00 am. Talked to a 20 something women at the desk and got 60 min. Tried to pay with card, but she said "wifi was down", luckily I had cash. 65 for an hour, and the massage was actually great. After the flip, she asked if I wanted HJ to which I said yes. Agreed for HE and touching for additional 60. Name is Ada and I will be seeing her again!What does she look like? Good body? Breasts? Etc.

Luke Bryant
03-29-21, 15:31
Went to Shangri-La just after they opened at 10:00 am. Talked to a 20 something women at the desk and got 60 min. Tried to pay with card, but she said "wifi was down", luckily I had cash. 65 for an hour, and the massage was actually great. After the flip, she asked if I wanted HJ to which I said yes. Agreed for HE and touching for additional 60. Name is Ada and I will be seeing her again!Is Ada beautiful and good at teasing? $65+$60 for only HJ? Or do they have other happy ending options?

Want to know more about Shangri-la. Plan to go there this week. Appreciated if any information can be provided about other masseuses. Thanks a lot.

Luke Bryant
03-29-21, 16:18
Plan to go Shangri-la or Rosemary this week. Any information about any beautiful young masseuses there? Is Ada beautiful and good at teasing? $65+$60 only for HJ?

Appreciated for any information. Thanks!

Stang4
04-15-21, 12:25
Plan to go Shangri-la or Rosemary this week. Any information about any beautiful young masseuses there? Is Ada beautiful and good at teasing? $65+$60 only for HJ?

Appreciated for any information. Thanks!Ada is OK. There is a new 23 yr old who is into the massage plus flip. 65 massage and 60 on flip. Very cute and petite. She just came down from Chicago 2 weeks ago. Nicer body than Ada. Ada has cute flirty personality, but HJ is Max at this place along with all others that I am aware of. You would think the lady at Best Asian would be open to more options. She is attractive I'm her own way.

MarkBBQ
04-15-21, 12:33
Went to that place last week and it's pretty busy. A very young girl give me the service but I forgot her name, she's 20 something silky skin and pretty legs also pretty good looking. Massage was okay kinda hurt, on the flip I asked for HJ but she told me HJ for extra 1.4. I was shocked because that's the price you can get FS. I agreed anyways but when I try to touch her then she demanded another. 4 which it's the most expensive HJ I've ever had. Total 2.4 for a HJ. Would not repeat.

Stang4
04-15-21, 14:07
So there are two new "spas" in see you the first is on the strip mall south of Target on Prospect. I believe it's 3 doors south of Target. The interior is the best in see you. Very comfortable and clean. The owners also own Lets Relax on University in Urbana. So not a whole lot happening here other than great massage by Chloe. Through the years I have gained Chloe's trust and I do get HE and that's it. The other is in a strip mall south of Schnucks in Urbana on Cunningham. The rooms are nice, but ask to have her turn on bed warmer. Because that's as close to warm as you will get. Nice massage, very professional. The nice thing about this is I can get massage 60 and tip 10 or 15 or 20 and she is thrilled. I think that the teenage daughter works the counter. So a very wholesome place. Please advise if anyone had better luck at either place or anyplace else.

There was a Asian massage in Mahomet. It looks like it closed. It was behind Hatcher's cars. Anyone know anything about this one?

DavidStrong69
04-15-21, 18:06
Went to that place last week and it's pretty busy. A very young girl give me the service but I forgot her name, she's 20 something silky skin and pretty legs also pretty good looking. Massage was okay kinda hurt, on the flip I asked for HJ but she told me HJ for extra 1.4. I was shocked because that's the price you can get FS. I agreed anyways but when I try to touch her then she demanded another. 4 which it's the most expensive HJ I've ever had. Total 2.4 for a HJ. Would not repeat.Holy cow! And I thought I got ripped off when I got a L1 finish for door + $1. And that included UTC roaming.

Stang4
04-16-21, 07:10
So I went back to Diamond Day spa in Urbana south of Schnucks in the strip mall. This time the younger gal gave me massage. She did amazingly well. Still no HE or any sign of that happening. I will say this that she is definitely not as rigid as older one. While massaging my glutes, the sheet exposed my backside a bit and she left it down. Where I tried to pull sheet down with older lady and she pulled it right back up to lower back. Anyway, if you get a choice which I never have. Take the younger one. She is definitely more progressive in her thoughts.

Bruno48
04-18-21, 09:46
Would suggest all those trying to find something more than a good massage with maybe a HE, should check out the Danville Massage postings.

Champaign has been dry for at least 6 + years as when the only AMP providing extras was closed. It was located on Springfield east of Staley.

There are three AMP, all south of I 94, on Il Hwy 1 or Georgetown rd, within 6 miles of the 215 exit, all on the west side of the Road, JoeJin (2. 2 m) "North" Swedish (3 m) and "South" Swedish (5. 7 m). The first two have 1-2 ladies that come and go. The south Swedish has had Sandy, an attractive late 30-early 40 lady who has been there for years.

Decatur board has been quiet since C-19, but would appreciate any updates on Kiku as in the past it has been a very reliable spot.

Bloomington appears to have the One Spa based in reports but typically older ladies.

John B Tipton
04-18-21, 15:03
... Danville...Champaign .... Decatur .Nice summary.

LegLuvr59
05-04-21, 11:23
Has anyone visited Best Asian on Henson Place lately? I was wondering if the usual lady that's there may have gotten another girl in or is.

She still the only one there. Thanks.

DavidStrong69
05-04-21, 18:19
Has anyone visited Best Asian on Henson Place lately? I was wondering if the usual lady that's there may have gotten another girl in or is.

She still the only one there. Thanks.The was the only one there when a dropped in a couple Sundays ago.

Lunchbox Hero
05-29-21, 21:29
Met Meesa. 30 ish. Limited but decent English skills, very cute. . 6 house fee. Table shower was thorough and fun. Massage was average, teasing was above average. Flipped, no negotiation, more teasing, then proceeded with L1 finish. Nice technique, not rushed at all. Still had time so continued with massage. Gave me my full time, tipped. 6 will repeat for sure.

JustWow
06-04-21, 09:55
Met Meesa. 30 ish. Limited but decent English skills, very cute. . 6 house fee. Table shower was thorough and fun. Massage was average, teasing was above average. Flipped, no negotiation, more teasing, then proceeded with L1 finish. Nice technique, not rushed at all. Still had time so continued with massage. Gave me my full time, tipped. 6 will repeat for sure.Agreed, it was a pleasant surprise. I actually needed a back rub which was quite good. The shower and ending were welcomed. I think I was had Meesa as well. I want to return and see about more butt play. The thorough Shower sort of suggests that.

The only hang up is the parking. It's a little wide open and visible for my taste. When there were open businesses around the corner it was easier to blend in.

Stang4
07-25-21, 16:38
Went to Ruby on a Monday and Friday. Both times I had Mia. Very cute with a great body. Massage was average, teasing better than average. Nothing but a handshake at the end both days. Except on Friday she added a prostrate massage. Both trips 65 at the door and 50 for tip. I doubt much else happens, but the prostrate massage added a little pop to the ending.

Stang4
08-10-21, 06:41
Went to Ruby on a Monday and Friday. Both times I had Mia. Very cute with a great body. Massage was average, teasing better than average. Nothing but a handshake at the end both days. Except on Friday she added a prostrate massage. Both trips 65 at the door and 50 for tip. I doubt much else happens, but the prostrate massage added a little pop to the ending.Went back a 3rd time and I drew a older lady. Maybe late 40 early 50's. Ok shape, decent massage and tease. Great prostrate on the finish. 65 door and 50 tip. It must be a thing with this store. Which is fine by me. Heading back to try and draw Mia and take it further. I love the challenge plus it saves me 1. 5 to 2 hrs not having to go to Dville or Blono.

Waahoo
09-07-21, 00:55
Went back a 3rd time and I drew a older lady. Maybe late 40 early 50's. Ok shape, decent massage and tease. Great prostrate on the finish. 65 door and 50 tip. It must be a thing with this store. Which is fine by me. Heading back to try and draw Mia and take it further. I love the challenge plus it saves me 1. 5 to 2 hrs not having to go to Dville or Blono.I was visiting from Baltimore, and wanted to try the local flavor. Hit this place up, as it was close to my room. I think I drew the older girl you described. Her name was Amy, I think. At any rate, she was something! I walked in and paid house fee. She showed me a chart with prices, as her English wasn't the best, then she lead me back by the hand. She was dancing around and hugging me, so I grabbed a bit of ass. She then grabbed junior. I slid to the front and she dropped her pants. Only been there 5 minutes. Asked about shower, and she lead me to it. Unassisted there. I came out, and she started drying me. Got to junior and she started licking and kissing. Finally got to the massage. Nice massage with back walking. Hit all the right spots. Some teasing throughout, then the hot towel. A little more teasing then flipped. She was really coaxing junior to life. Wanted some ridiculous price for FS, but I did end up with her riding my face nude. Even got some Russian action before the prostate finale. Paid her 80 and she was begging me to come back soon. Helped me get dressed and was still fondling me wanting me to repeat. Too bad I live 800 miles away! You won't find service like this in Maryland. Used to, but the girls got woke or something. Now it its all about max money and min effort. You have a genuine unicorn here. Treat her well!

John B Tipton
09-07-21, 16:18
... Mia. Very cute with a great body. ....Met at the door by a "girl" who spoke almost no English, age maybe in 30's (hard to tell), not pretty, friendly, wore heavy duty street clothes.

Went in ready to go.

No TS. Good massage. Same Chinese (tune repeated endlessly.

Left still ready to go.

Stang4
09-08-21, 10:42
I went to Ruby on 9/7 following Wahoos review of Amy. Amy tried to get me to try new girl. Which I did not. I received same treatment as Wahhooo stated in his review. It looks like the cute younger ones have left. The other lady was late 30's low 40's. Amy is no spring chicken, but she does a good job accommodating.

JustWow
09-09-21, 17:25
I went to Ruby on 9/7 following Wahoos review of Amy. Amy tried to get me to try new girl. Which I did not. I received same treatment as Wahhooo stated in his review. It looks like the cute younger ones have left. The other lady was late 30's low 40's. Amy is no spring chicken, but she does a good job accommodating.Just texted to check if Amy was available Saturday night. I was told via text that "Ami" was gone. Is this true?

Stang4
09-10-21, 13:19
Just texted to check if Amy was available Saturday night. I was told via text that "Ami" was gone. Is this true?I just called and they said Amy still works there. She actually is the one who usually answers ph. The new girl probably not getting any business if she is anything like Tipton reported.

JustWow
09-11-21, 09:01
I just called and they said Amy still works there. She actually is the one who usually answers ph. The new girl probably not getting any business if she is anything like Tipton reported.That's good news. I would love see her. Best reports in a long time. Thanks for the update.

JustWow
09-18-21, 08:43
I went to Ruby hoping to get Amy based on the reports. She was not available so I ended up with Anna. A little shy at the beginning, not the dancing down the hall like the Amy reports. After asking permission to touch things were a little more playful. Slightly plump but cute. By the end a nice smile.

She went with glove after I expressed my desire for the prostate. During that I was able to get under her skirt without any protest.

She took her time and let me get worked up. Very nice.

Stang4
09-19-21, 07:39
I went to Ruby hoping to get Amy based on the reports. She was not available so I ended up with Anna. A little shy at the beginning, not the dancing down the hall like the Amy reports. After asking permission to touch things were a little more playful. Slightly plump but cute. By the end a nice smile.

She went with glove after I expressed my desire for the prostate. During that I was able to get under her skirt without any protest.

She took her time and let me get worked up. Very nice.Thanks for the report on Anna, JustWow! She is definitely cuter than Amy. When I went for 30 min, Anna must of had 6 layers of leggings on under dress😳. I didn't get very far. I will go back for Anna and try my luck at a Hr session. I just didn't have the flexibility for hr session on a Saturday.

JustWow
09-20-21, 17:35
Thanks for the report on Anna, JustWow! She is definitely cuter than Amy. When I went for 30 min, Anna must of had 6 layers of leggings on under dress😳. I didn't get very far. I will go back for Anna and try my luck at a Hr session. I just didn't have the flexibility for hr session on a Saturday.Let's just say there were not any leggings involved.

I really think asking permission to touch always yields more favorable results.

AstaPeas
09-26-21, 15:11
Ada is OK. There is a new 23 yr old who is into the massage plus flip. 65 massage and 60 on flip. Very cute and petite. She just came down from Chicago 2 weeks ago. Nicer body than Ada. Ada has cute flirty personality, but HJ is Max at this place along with all others that I am aware of. You would think the lady at Best Asian would be open to more options. She is attractive I'm her own way.What does flip mean?

Mwdude
09-29-21, 11:06
https://champaign-il.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/full-body-massage-incall-only/498831540109

Has anyone tried this one out? Heading thru town soon and I love my gigantic tits!!

Stang4
09-30-21, 06:17
https://champaign-il.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/full-body-massage-incall-only/498831540109

Has anyone tried this one out? Heading thru town soon and I love my gigantic tits!!She goes by Yanti. She has been around for 4-6 years. She is nice enough with out the street attitude. Her skills are average but her Qv is worth it and no risk.

Dan South 1219
09-30-21, 09:30

Has anyone tried this one out? Heading thru town soon and I love my gigantic tits!!Yes she has been in town a while. Very reliable. Easy to contact. Used to work at a massage parlor in town but that closed. No worries with this one.

John B Tipton
10-01-21, 13:39
Hey guys,

Experienced guys agree when providers turn over it usually happens at about the end of a month and "new girl" arrives. Any info on where this is happening now and who is replacing whom? Also, newbies should understand that a name can be used by different girls (understandable given the language difference), so it's tricky to figure out which "Hannah" is which when they move around.

John.

Tommy Digler
10-05-21, 13:19
https://champaign-il.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/body-2-body-nuru-massagescome/489707783458

Any info on this one?

Stang4
10-06-21, 06:33
https://champaign-il.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/body-2-body-nuru-massagescome/489707783458

Any info on this one?Yes, she goes by Yazz and she has been around town for 5-6 years. She had a boyfriend who ran the show. He is very abusive and has been in and out of jail. If he is not around all is well. She is very submissive and her skills are ok. She had a safe location in Urbana then moved to a not so safe location in Champaign. I hear she is back to hotels but have not confirmed this.

Good luck.

Bruno48
10-07-21, 16:07
https://champaign-il.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/70-nuru-massage-ends-10721-cha/487098629813

Had seen Yanti about a year ago. Decided to try nuru again. Texted got immediate response, was available and set time within next 45 minutes.

Arrived at decent hotel, texted and she met me a back door. In room, she says she is vaccinated but wore masks entire time. Definitely BBW, had gained some weight since last visit. Clean, no cigarette smell, nice lady. Business like. Shared shower, bed covered with plastic sheet, layer down on front, she applied the nuru gel and began slide. Nice body to body sliding. Flipped, more gel, front slide and tit play, then pussy slide then reverse pussy slide to completion. Nice experience. Rates in STG add.

Would repeat for Nuru. Safe, clean, no follow up harassing phone calls, good communication. Negatives wears mask entire time, not erotic. Does offer FS, guessing no DFK, and everything covered but would be interested in any report for someone who experienced the FS.

StCrispin
10-07-21, 23:57
Yes, she goes by Yazz and she has been around town for 5-6 years. She had a boyfriend who ran the show. He is very abusive and has been in and out of jail. If he is not around all is well. She is very submissive and her skills are ok. She had a safe location in Urbana then moved to a not so safe location in Champaign. I hear she is back to hotels but have not confirmed this.

Good luck.I've visited her on a semi regular basis for the last few years and have seen her recently. I can confirm that she's back in a hotel in a decent part of town, not the most high end place but it doesn't seem sketchy or unsafe to me. Pretty sure the boyfriend isn't currently around, her living arrangements and performance seems to suffer when he is.

BeyondInfi
10-29-21, 17:21
I'm Asian, and the two ladies there are too old for me. One of them is definitely over 50. Decent massage though. If you are looking for something more, don't go there.

StCrispin
11-11-21, 01:28
I've visited her on a semi regular basis for the last few years and have seen her recently. I can confirm that she's back in a hotel in a decent part of town, not the most high end place but it doesn't seem sketchy or unsafe to me. Pretty sure the boyfriend isn't currently around, her living arrangements and performance seems to suffer when he is.Sorry to say just visited her last week and she's left the semi decent place she was staying at and is at one of the crappier sleazy dive hotels in Urbana. Even more sorry to say that shitty boyfriend is definitely back in the picture. Saw him skulking around the parking lot as I was leaving.

DavidStrong69
11-22-21, 20:14
Hi. I've been considering revisiting best Asian. Haven't been there in about a year. Was wondering if they had a new worker or not. Christina is fine, but would like to see someone new.

Stang4
11-23-21, 07:37
Hi. I've been considering revisiting best Asian. Haven't been there in about a year. Was wondering if they had a new worker or not. Christina is fine, but would like to see someone new.Good morning, I always think about that place but never go because of visibility. Christina does good job, I have just never had any luck with letting my hands roam except on the outside of her jeans. And for that reason and the baby oil, it's always been a last resort for me. If you are into younger ladies? I went to Shangrila in Champaign twice last week. I drew Tina and Abby. Both are mid 20's but there is a 3rd who looks way younger than them. Typical HS at end plus the asking of how much tip. I did 50 and they didn't ask for more. I have been hanging out at Ruby with Anna a lot. Not really getting anywhere other than touching under her thong and fondling her breast. Which BTW she has incredible nips. I find her attractive for a 50 yr old lady. Maybe someday.

Anyway I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Just a couple thoughts. And if anyone has ever gotten further than outside of the clothes on Christina at Beat Asian. Please share your secret.

Lunchbox Hero
01-17-22, 23:22
Went tonight, drew Fifi asked for an hour, 65 to house. Fifi. 45-50 years old, petite and limited to ok English. Massage was really good, teasing was fantastic. Slow build after the flip, excellent finish, her technique is.. Experienced LOL. OTC roaming allowed, I didn't push or ask for more. No negotiation at all. I tipped. 60 and she seemed pleased. I will return.

Lunchbox Hero
02-16-22, 16:59
Got CiCi this time. 30-40, petite, very cute, decent English. Legit massage, solid A grade. Great teasing while face down. Slow build-up to L1 finish. Fantastic scalp, shoulder and foot massage after finish. Took her time, will absolutely repeat with her.

JavierC
04-06-22, 19:18
Can someone tell me about this place hu you recommend and how much for the service.

JohnAbc123
04-06-22, 22:17
Been several months, but mostly old women. I went to Rubys on Prospect last month and liked Linda, very skinny, long legs, nice tits, about 30.

45 for hh plus 60 for L1 with fondling breasts. Since these girls move around so much, who knows if she is still there, but seems Rubys has younger girls. Just my opinion. Report back, please.

Can someone tell me about this place hu you recommend and how much for the service.

JJCascar
04-08-22, 09:33
Can someone tell me about this place hu you recommend and how much for the service.Went to Rosemary last week, got a 30 ish girl, decent looking and shape. L1 finish with 60 tips. She demanded more but I insisted 60.

JJCascar
04-09-22, 10:58
Anyone has been to Shang Ri La in Champaign recently? Please share your experience and who you recommend. Do they have young girls? I went there once and only saw a 40 ish woman.

Stang4
04-09-22, 12:46
Anyone has been to Shang Ri La in Champaign recently? Please share your experience and who you recommend. Do they have young girls? I went there once and only saw a 40 ish woman.I have been to Shangrila multiple times in the last 6 mo. They have 3 ladies in rotation. Tina, Abby and Lisa. The first two are very young and thin and look alike. The 3rd one Lisa, I prefer. She gives a great massage and a L1 finish only. I know this going in and ask for her directly when I call in to make sure she is available. The other two are definitely hot, and they may be more open minded. I just didn't like the asking me for more tip. Please let us know how you did.

Stay safe!

Hankfreeman
04-13-22, 03:23
I've been to Sakura twice. The ladies there are all between 40 and 50. Really good table shower and massage with L1 finish, but nothing more.

Shangri La has younger gals. Equally good experience as Sakura but they haggle for tips and again nothing more than L1.

Seems like Danville is the only good option if you want more than an L1 finish.

DavidStrong69
04-13-22, 11:25
I've been to Sakura twice. The ladies there are all between 40 and 50. Really good table shower and massage with L1 finish, but nothing more.

Shangri La has younger gals. Equally good experience as Sakura but they haggle for tips and again nothing more than L1.

Seems like Danville is the only good option if you want more than an L1 finish.Or Decatur, Bloomington, Peoria, Springfield.

Hankfreeman
04-14-22, 21:40
Or Decatur, Bloomington, Peoria, Springfield.Oops, sorry. I've only ever tried Danville because it's the closest to me and has three different options. I guess Decatur and Bloomington are roughly the same distance. Any particular places / providers you'd recommended there?

DavidStrong69
04-15-22, 18:51
Oops, sorry. I've only ever tried Danville because it's the closest to me and has three different options. I guess Decatur and Bloomington are roughly the same distance. Any particular places / providers you'd recommended there?Hk, one spa, or the place on college Ave in bn. Kiku in Decatur, warm in Springfield.

Just read those forums.

JJCascar
04-30-22, 09:45
Plan to have a visit in Urbana and wondering anyone went Let's Relax or Diamond Day recently? Do they have HE or massage therapy only? Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.

DavidStrong69
05-01-22, 14:51
Plan to have a visit in Urbana and wondering anyone went Let's Relax or Diamond Day recently? Do they have HE or massage therapy only? Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.AFAIK, those two spots are massage only.

QRS79
05-02-22, 14:50
AFAIK, those two spots are massage only.I've been to Let's Relax a few times and left happy each time.

QRS79
05-02-22, 14:58
AFAIK, those two spots are massage only.I've been to Let's Relax a few times and definitely left happy each time.

Stang4
05-03-22, 06:51
Plan to have a visit in Urbana and wondering anyone went Let's Relax or Diamond Day recently? Do they have HE or massage therapy only? Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.Diamond is massage only FOR SURE! Let's Relax is HE every time I have been. Good luck!

Stay safe.

JJCascar
05-09-22, 08:37
Diamond is massage only FOR SURE! Let's Relax is HE every time I have been. Good luck!

Stay safe.Thank you you are so helpful. Anyone in Lets Relax you would recommend? What are their ages?

JJCascar
05-10-22, 21:51
Visited Let's relax this week. Saw two ladies, both are around 30,40's. Lady named Apple gave me a mediocre massage and an Ok L1 finish. $60+$50.

Walter1
05-13-22, 00:36
Visited Let's relax this week. Saw two ladies, both are around 30,40's. Lady named Apple gave me a mediocre massage and an Ok L1 finish. $60+$50.Apple about 35's, Gives me a warm hug as soon as I walk in the door. Light massage about 30 min. She has a bubbly personality and can hold a conversation. I flipped and started the negotiations. I asked for FS and she backed off and gave a strong no. We agreed on HJ $60. In and out within 30 minutes with a bottle of water and a smile.

Stang4
05-23-22, 18:17
So there is a new Asian spa. It's located at 500 n Cunningham in the strip mall. Literally across Cunningham from Let’s relax. They are advertising on STG. Attractive lady who was very strong and pretty decent massage. First time being there so things might change. The ending was DIY😳 Anyway, not a total waste but sorta. I doubt I go back unless a whole bunch of you mongers go and convince them more action = more tips.

Stay safe.

Stang4
05-24-22, 06:02
So there is a new Asian spa. It's located at 500 n Cunningham in the strip mall. Literally across Cunningham from Lets relax. They are advertising on STG. Attractive lady who was very strong and pretty decent massage. First time being there so things might change. The ending was DIY😳 Anyway, not a total waste but sorta. I doubt I go back unless a whole bunch of you mongers go and convince them more action = more tips.

Stay safe.I forgot to mention it's located in Urbana. I hope others try it out and report their findings.

Joshua1989
05-24-22, 14:31
Received their ad on fb. After a long week at work I wanted to get me some good pussy action and Gina was just the girl to take care of that for me, she was in her 30's, had a decent body, I knew she would fuck for some extra bucks so I paid for the session with her and we headed to the back to have a little fun.

I liked how this girl was using those hands on me, she knew I was going to want a little more than just the massage so she was making that feel very erotic, when she was done with the back she had me turn over and then we got to talking, she gave me a handy to get me hard, she had a good rhythm there, then she got a condom on me and went downtown, I liked how she gave me head, I was rubbing her ass all around too, then she got naked and she got on the table, I ate that pussy pit, she liked that and got really wet, then she got on top where we fucked, I liked how she rode me Cowgirl" Reverse Cowgirl first, then she wanted doggy so I got her on her knees and pounded that ass from the back till I blew my load, I reached for those tits as I unloaded, not a bad time, I tossed the rubber, got my shit together and that was it for me, very recommended chick.

Joshua1989
05-24-22, 16:48
2108 W Springfield Ave Champaign. Received their ad on fb. 70 bucks for an hour house fee. Tip $140 for CBJ, CFS. The lady is around 35. She whispered in my ear asking if I wanted more. I nodded and we got the wallet. Gave the tip and she left, then came back with a condom and no underwear. She undresses and we start on her back. We do a few positions for a while and she comments that I'm "Superman" because I went for a while. Finally pull out and finish on her. She cleans me up, little chit chat and hugs, then I'm on my way.

Nice place.

Joshua1989
05-24-22, 18:23
2108 W Springfield Ave Champaign. Received their ad on fb. 70 bucks for an hour house fee. Tip $140 for CBJ, CFS. The lady is around 35. She whispered in my ear asking if I wanted more. I nodded and we got the wallet. Gave the tip and she left, then came back with a condom and no underwear. She undresses and we start on her back. We do a few positions for a while and she comments that I'm "Superman" because I went for a while. Finally pull out and finish on her. She cleans me up, little chit chat and hugs, then I'm on my way.

Nice place.I thought the sending was unsuccessful.

BeyondInfi
05-25-22, 01:38
Received their ad on fb. After a long week at work I wanted to get me some good pussy action and Gina was just the girl to take care of that for me, she was in her 30's, had a decent body, I knew she would fuck for some extra bucks so I paid for the session with her and we headed to the back to have a little fun.

I liked how this girl was using those hands on me, she knew I was going to want a little more than just the massage so she was making that feel very erotic, when she was done with the back she had me turn over and then we got to talking, she gave me a handy to get me hard, she had a good rhythm there, then she got a condom on me and went downtown, I liked how she gave me head, I was rubbing her ass all around too, then she got naked and she got on the table, I ate that pussy pit, she liked that and got really wet, then she got on top where we fucked, I liked how she rode me Cowgirl" Reverse Cowgirl first, then she wanted doggy so I got her on her knees and pounded that ass from the back till I blew my load, I reached for those tits as I unloaded, not a bad time, I tossed the rubber, got my shit together and that was it for me, very recommended chick.How many girls are there at the place? Did you get a chance to choose one?

JJCascar
05-25-22, 10:11
So there is a new Asian spa. It's located at 500 n Cunningham in the strip mall. Literally across Cunningham from Lets relax. They are advertising on STG. Attractive lady who was very strong and pretty decent massage. First time being there so things might change. The ending was DIY😳 Anyway, not a total waste but sorta. I doubt I go back unless a whole bunch of you mongers go and convince them more action = more tips.

Stay safe.What's the name of this spa and the lady's age? Didn't find this place on Google Map.

Stang4
05-25-22, 13:25
So I visited the spa in Champaign on W. Springfield Ave. Took the 30 minute route. After 15 minutes of a decent massage she asked me to flip. She quoted me 40 hand job, 110 BJ, and 200 FS. Her name was Sandy. Very attractive lady great set of breast! And killer eyes. Actually very nice bod. I would guess she was in her mid-30's. I called ahead and set an appointment. A fellow monger walked in while I was getting the massage. And she told him he'd have to come back. So I'm guessing the other girl was not there at that time. Anyway kind of nice that we have that kind of place to go to in see you. No table shower, or sauna. Or I should say none was offered to me.

Stay safe.

Joshua1989
05-25-22, 17:59
How many girls are there at the place? Did you get a chance to choose one?I think they have 2 or 3. The name is Oriental Wellness. 210X W Springfield Ave Champaign.

Joshua1989
05-25-22, 18:12
So I visited the spa in Champaign on W. Springfield Ave. Took the 30 minute route. After 15 minutes of a decent massage she asked me to flip. She quoted me 40 hand job, 110 BJ, and 200 FS. Her name was Sandy. Very attractive lady great set of breast! And killer eyes. Actually very nice bod. I would guess she was in her mid-30's. I called ahead and set an appointment. A fellow monger walked in while I was getting the massage. And she told him he'd have to come back. So I'm guessing the other girl was not there at that time. Anyway kind of nice that we have that kind of place to go to in see you. No table shower, or sauna. Or I should say none was offered to me.

Stay safe.Thank you for the info. I haven't seen her. Will try this weekend.

Gunther421
05-26-22, 11:15

Stay safe.Hi All,

I've been lurking here for a while now and thought I should share back a bit. Anyhow, I visited this new place a few days ago. Saw CeCe for one hour. She and other girl pushed hard for 4 hand, but I passed on that. Massage was nice, with just a very tiny bit of teasing. Nothing else offered. I'm not feel much inclination to go back.

Bruno48
05-28-22, 09:57

Stay safe.Great news S4.

What was the house fee?

With the price of gas it might be worth it to save the time and not go to Decatur or Danville.

Joshua1989
05-29-22, 11:00
Great news S4.

What was the house fee?

With the price of gas it might be worth it to save the time and not go to Decatur or Danville.30 min-$50.

60 min-$70.

Walter1
05-29-22, 19:33

Stay safe.Sandy is around 38 years old. Sexy enough. Quick massage then it's on. Funny part of the massage was her tapping my ass like they were bongos; telling me I have a nice ass LOL. Lots of teasing. We start off K9 and She is telling me to go slow because junior is too big. No problem. Threw on the cover and bent over the table with one leg up and I started tearing it up. She was yelling the entire time and finally said"I com". I flipped her over and finished in standing and tearing, until finally filling the hat. She gave me a bottle of water and out the door I went. But we did the FS for 1. 8.

Bruno48
05-29-22, 19:35
30 min-$50.

60 min-$70.Thanks.

Probably do not want to be there after dark.

Stang4
05-30-22, 19:49
Sandy is around 38 years old. Sexy enough. Quick massage then it's on. Funny part of the massage was her tapping my ass like they were bongos; telling me I have a nice ass LOL. Lots of teasing. We start off K9 and She is telling me to go slow because junior is too big. No problem. Threw on the cover and bent over the table with one leg up and I started tearing it up. She was yelling the entire time and finally said"I com". I flipped her over and finished in standing and tearing, until finally filling the hat. She gave me a bottle of water and out the door I went. But we did the FS for 1. 8.She is salty on price. I am anxious to see what Joshua's two ladies he tried at 140 FS.

Stay safe.

Joshua1989
05-31-22, 11:05
She is salty on price. I am anxious to see what Joshua's two ladies he tried at 140 FS.

Stay safe.I forgot I paid 60 bucks by my credit card when I got in the door and the house fee 70. So I paid $200 for FS and $70 house fee.

Stang4
05-31-22, 11:50
Thanks.

Probably do not want to be there after dark.Absolutely you do not want to be in that area after dark😳.

John B Tipton
05-31-22, 12:55
.. you do not want to be in that area after dark S-p-a is in a building with several other small businesses. Looks like the parking in back is accessed by turning into a narrow driveway on the west side of a very plain brown building.

JJCascar
05-31-22, 18:08
Thanks.

Probably do not want to be there after dark.Plan to visit at night. Is that area unsafe at night? Thanks.

Bruno48
05-31-22, 21:04
Plan to visit at night. Is that area unsafe at night? Thanks.The neighborhood has its share of random ballistic events. But to each his own. Drive an old car / truck and leave your wallet at home.

IMO. Let us know how it turns out.

Joshua1989
06-06-22, 11:53
Went here last night and tried the new girl. She was probably in her thirties. In good shape, nice and supple skin and good attitude. I still choose the $200 service. The smooth skin feels good to the touch. Worth to try. I used to go to Danville and Decatur. They make me a lot easier. If there are other good places to go, don't be stingy. I am willing to try and share my experience.

Stang4
06-06-22, 12:05
I am so confused. Here we have a legitimate place in Champaign since the sunset on West Springfield three or four years ago. And there is only been two or three total reviews on this place. It's been open for three weeks. I know I would sure appreciate if anybody's been to this spa on Springfield Avenue. I would appreciate a review! I would like to know what others encounter and the price point they encounter.

Stay safe!

Joshua1989
06-06-22, 12:38
I am so confused. Here we have a legitimate place in Champaign since the sunset on West Springfield three or four years ago. And there is only been two or three total reviews on this place. It's been open for three weeks. I know I would sure appreciate if anybody's been to this spa on Springfield Avenue. I would appreciate a review! I would like to know what others encounter and the price point they encounter.

Stay safe!I'm not sure which one you're talking about, but I'd love to try it. What services do they provide?

John B Tipton
06-06-22, 14:27
I am so confused.Regarding safety, I agree with other posters but there are 3 or 4 marked parking spaces along the narrow driveway back to the parking lot, right at the spa's door, visible from Springfield Ave. Sandy is not all business but not GFE either, she's friendly but not "cute". Would be a good introduction to AMPs as a first visit. She's definitely proud of those headlights and should be, either because she grew them or she paid for them. I couldn't tell. 50 for HH. She quotes 200 tip but that's her start to a negotiation.

Stang4
06-06-22, 14:36
Regarding safety, I agree with other posters but there are 3 or 4 marked parking spaces along the narrow driveway back to the parking lot, right at the spa's door, visible from Springfield Ave. Sandy is not all business but not GFE either, she's friendly but not "cute". Would be a good introduction to AMPs as a first visit. She's definitely proud of those headlights and should be, either because she grew them or she paid for them. I couldn't tell. 50 for HH. She quotes 200 tip but that's her start to a negotiation.Yes, Thank You JohnBTipton!
I read that and one other plus mine. So 3 that I know of. I am just saying, there has to be more gents than just 3 of us.

Stay safe.

Jtfromthed
06-10-22, 09:41
I visited this past Monday.

Judging by the descriptions I had Sandy. She was friendly, but not cute as someone said before, I'd guess her in her 40's. The massage was pretty good, on the flip straight down to business CBJ, then missionary. Paid 70 for fee, and $$ for FS. I've definitely paid less and had a better time. I'd rather hit a spot that had a table shower, this is the first time I've been to an AMP that didn't have one. On my way out the door I seen another girl who looked younger and a bit more filled out than Sandy. Between the extra money for FS and no table shower I doubt I'll be back.

JJCascar
06-18-22, 20:32
So I went to this new spa in Urbana which was just opened last month. Got a decent massage from one of the 2 ladies available. The lady said she just came to see you 2 weeks ago. After flip she asked me DIY but I said no. Then she gave me an average L1 finish. Tipped 60.

Qura13
06-24-22, 00:47
I am just transiting through Champaign. I can't find Shangri La. Help fellow mongers.

TeacherByDay
06-24-22, 11:22
I am just transiting through Champaign. I can't find Shangri La. Help fellow mongers.It's just north of I-74, west of Prospect Avenue, in a strip mall between the UPS Store and BW3.

Stang4
06-25-22, 06:24
Has anyone been to Henson Place lately? I have noticed the older lady who has been there for year has not been parking her vehicle out front like she used to. Also, I am pretty sure I passed her inside a local store yesterday and she was about 6 mo pregnant. As far as I know she was like the main mommason for the last 8 years anyway. Just curious if there has been turnover there. I suppose I should swing by sometime. I just can't stand the fact that they use baby oil for there lotion. And noway to get rid of that scent.

Stay safe.

Dan Flashes
06-25-22, 11:14
Has anyone been to Henson Place lately? I have noticed the older lady who has been there for year has not been parking her vehicle out front like she used to. Also, I am pretty sure I passed her inside a local store yesterday and she was about 6 mo pregnant. As far as I know she was like the main mommason for the last 8 years anyway. Just curious if there has been turnover there. I suppose I should swing by sometime. I just can't stand the fact that they use baby oil for there lotion. And noway to get rid of that scent.

Stay safe.Ahh, that's a bummer to hear. That place was my go-to for a while. She gave a great massage and good finish too. Haven't been out there in a while though.

Dan Flashes
06-25-22, 13:30
Haven't seen anything about Sakura recently. Only ever gotten L1 there but it seems like there is potential for more. Can anyone confirm?

DavidStrong69
06-25-22, 15:45

Stay safe.I'd be surprised to hear that she was pregnant. She should be well into her fifties. I haven't been there in quite a while.

Stang4
06-26-22, 07:02
I agree DavidStrong69, she is well in to her late 40's or early fifties. When I passed her in the fruit / bakery section at Costco I did a dbl take. What's strange is I drive past Henson every day and I know what she drives. It has not been there for a week or so. And I looked again yesterday and still her car wasn't there. I suppose it could be in the shop. I would stop by but it's such a high visibility front I only like to go at like 5 on a winter night when it's dark out.

My experience with Sakura is the same as everyone else. L 1 only. Maybe over the clothes touching etc.

I stopped in Oriental wellness on Springfield, and same lady answered the door as I had last time. They now keep it locked so you ring the door bell. Anyway I passed on her because way to pricey for me and not enough GFE.

Stay safe.

Dan Flashes
06-26-22, 12:17
I agree DavidStrong69, she is well in to her late 40's or early fifties. When I passed her in the fruit / bakery section at Costco I did a dbl take. What's strange is I drive past Henson every day and I know what she drives. It has not been there for a week or so. And I looked again yesterday and still her car wasn't there. I suppose it could be in the shop. I would stop by but it's such a high visibility front I only like to go at like 5 on a winter night when it's dark out.

My experience with Sakura is the same as everyone else. L 1 only. Maybe over the clothes touching etc.

I stopped in Oriental wellness on Springfield, and same lady answered the door as I had last time. They now keep it locked so you ring the door bell. Anyway I passed on her because way to pricey for me and not enough GFE.

Stay safe.Thanks for the report. Was interested in Oriental wellness but the reports here sound like it's worth it to keep driving to Bloomington for now.

DavidStrong69
06-26-22, 16:53
Thanks for the report. Was interested in Oriental wellness but the reports here sound like it's worth it to keep driving to Bloomington for now.Or Decatur or Danville if you have the time.

Dan Flashes
06-26-22, 18:00
Or Decatur or Danville if you have the time.Is Danville worth the trip? I've been thinking about checking out one of the Swedish massages out there.

DavidStrong69
06-26-22, 23:56
Is Danville worth the trip? I've been thinking about checking out one of the Swedish massages out there.In my opinion, yes, if you get good talent.

Read the forums there.

Dan Flashes
06-27-22, 13:34
In my opinion, yes, if you get good talent.

Read the forums there.Nice. Thanks for the suggestions. I've been sticking to Bloomington for FS but I'll have to check out Danville on your recommendation.

DavidStrong69
06-27-22, 15:10
I decided to toftt and visit Henson. An attractive woman with a very nice body who's age I would estimate around 40 answered the door. She didn't chat much, so I assumed that her English wasn't strong. Agreed to an hour, and received a decent, but not great massage. Spent the first ten minutes or so with a dry skin massage, and then baby oil for another half hour. Didn't chat much.

On the flip, I agreed to a pretty high price for a he with full roaming, but I've spent more at strip clubs.

But when I didn't pop in about 8 minutes she stopped. Still had another ten minutes left in my hour. I had to finish myself. Doubt I'll be back anytime soon.

You gents may have better luck. The potential is there for a good one. Christina had better massage skills IMHO, but hard to judge on one session.

Bruno48
06-27-22, 22:31
Nice. Thanks for the suggestions. I've been sticking to Bloomington for FS but I'll have to check out Danville on your recommendation.I have been to all three in the last 4-5 weeks.

Swedish South (Sandy) and JoeJin very reliable TS and extras. Avoid Swedish North. Was there within the last week. Pepsi had left and the new girl short chubby friendly but so so shower, min massage and quick to go to main event. Everything covered no hand play or DATY.

Will wait 4-6 weeks and call before I go. The name she gave me was "Kim Chi". I have had some home runs there but not lately.

Bluelava22
06-30-22, 18:52

Stay safe.I visited this place last week as I was passing thru. First I'd like to thank you for the intel. I Thought she told me her name was Cindy. But Cindy or Sandy we are talking about the same woman.

I'd say mid to late 30's, great rack, decent body. Did the 30 minutes. I did a lot of grabbing, but she said $100 for all nude. I declined. Then she motioned for a hand finish or bobbing of the head up and down.

LOL. I took the hand, had a happy ending. All in all a good deal.

Stang4
07-15-22, 17:43
So there have been three different Asian ads running on skip the games the last three days. All with the 217 area code. They are providers not anybody from here locally. Is anybody getting any response when trying to contact them? 217-776-4254.217-319-0746. I have had 0 luck.

JasonKpur
07-17-22, 01:00
Please recommend some good spot in champaign / urbana where I can get guaranteed FS? And how much do they charge? Strip / massage / anything else?

My budget is $2** - $3*.

JasonKpur
07-17-22, 01:01
So there have been three different Asian ads running on skip the games the last three days. All with the 217 area code. They are providers not anybody from here locally. Is anybody getting any response when trying to contact them? 217-776-4254.217-319-0746. I have had 0 luck.Can you advise where one can get full FS? Spa / strip / anything else? Whats the name? How much they charge avg?

Dan South 1219
07-17-22, 16:22
Stopped by last week. Christina is not pregnant as earlier reports said maybe she was. Always a reliable fun massage from her. Left with a smile.

Bruno48
07-17-22, 21:38
Can you advise where one can get full FS? Spa / strip / anything else? Whats the name? How much they charge avg?As a new monger on this board I recommend you spend time reviewing the Champaign, Danville, Decatur and Bloomington massage boards. All the questions you ask will be answered. As ladies rotate in and out there are no guarantees on what you will find any given day.

To often new mongers who have not contributed any reports start by asking questions that are easily answered by reviewing past posts.

Recommend then you visit and post some reports and establish credibility. Once you have 5-10 reports the seniors will more willing to share their experiences.

I have found unicorns (real sensual GFE experiences) by visiting the regional spas randomly over the years even though there are no specific current reports on the services or ladies available. It is all part of the game.

Stang4
07-18-22, 05:53
Stopped by last week. Christina is not pregnant as earlier reports said maybe she was. Always a reliable fun massage from her. Left with a smile.Thank you for stopping by and clearing up what I thought was a medical miracle! Given her age and all, I was shocked to think that had happened Thanks again for clearing the air (in my mind anyway).

Stay safe!

Jtfromthed
07-18-22, 08:51
So there have been three different Asian ads running on skip the games the last three days. All with the 217 area code. They are providers not anybody from here locally. Is anybody getting any response when trying to contact them? 217-776-4254.217-319-0746. I have had 0 luck.They pop up every now and then for a few days at a time. From what I gather these are girls that are coming down from Chicago for a few days at a time and then they're gone. I was able to arrange a date last fall when they came down and it was very nice time. They might have left town already as I don't see any ads from over the weekend.

JasonKpur
07-18-22, 22:10
Last week visited this place in springfield. The door opened by an old Chinese lady, she had small moustache on her face literally and little shaved beard, I was very disappointed and not at all interested after seeing her.

Is this same lady who gives massage or is there someone else inside and the old lady I saw she is just there to open door?

Please advise.

JasonKpur
07-19-22, 22:14
Champaign massage not good. I even posted about my experience below about oriental, that there was old lady with little moustache on face. Does she give massage or she has girls working under her?

I don't drive, will uber. But is Danville safe? Say traveling between 4 pm-7 pm? Is it worth than Champaign?

Jtfromthed
07-20-22, 09:23
Champaign massage not good. I even posted about my experience below about oriental, that there was old lady with little moustache on face. Does she give massage or she has girls working under her?

I don't drive, will uber. But is Danville safe? Say traveling between 4 pm-7 pm? Is it worth than Champaign?Yes Danville is safe. There are certain parts of Danville (mostly the East end and Holiday Hills area) that are sketchy. The AMPs are not actually in Danville. There's 2 in the Belgium area (Joe Jin, and Swedish North), and one in Westville (Swedish South). All 3 are on a stretch of route 1 called Georgetown Road. You should be fine.

JJCascar
07-21-22, 16:01

I don't drive, will uber. But is Danville safe? Say traveling between 4 pm-7 pm? Is it worth than Champaign?If you have time and are willing to travel, Chicago might be a better option. Lots of choices there and guaranteed FS with young girl. Given the fact you don't drive and rely on Uber, it will cost you more $$ going to Danville by Uber than going to Chicago by public transportation (e. G. Bus / train).

JasonKpur
07-21-22, 20:13
If you have time and are willing to travel, Chicago might be a better option. Lots of choices there and guaranteed FS with young girl. Given the fact you don't drive and rely on Uber, it will cost you more $$ going to Danville by Uber than going to Chicago by public transportation (e. G. Bus / train).Chicago is very far, almost 4 hours by bus. And also the trains tickets are already sold out for next few weekends.

Its fine I can travel via uber. But is Danville worth the visit? Are there pretty girls? OR any other place I should visit from Champaign (Uber is fine for me).

Oriental has 1 lady and she is old and not good looking.

Is Danville worth? OR anything else please suggest!!

DavidStrong69
07-22-22, 08:34
Chicago is very far, almost 4 hours by bus. And also the trains tickets are already sold out for next few weekends.

Its fine I can travel via uber. But is Danville worth the visit? Are there pretty girls? OR any other place I should visit from Champaign (Uber is fine for me).

Is Danville worth? OR anything else please suggest!!Frankly, you should look at the escort forums, and consider Halle.

ThirdTime
07-22-22, 13:32
Frankly, you should look at the escort forums, and consider Halle.But pay attention to the 2 or 3 negative reports on her. YMMV.

3 x.

PoppinFresh996
07-22-22, 14:08
I stopped by Oriental early in the week, and I don't know about the other reviews, but one lady answered the door, she was ok looking, I opted for a hh. I wore a mask bc Rosemary, my usual stop, requires one still. So I don't know if it was the mask that threw her off or maybe I look like a cop idk, but on the flip she said I don't know you and I just ended up with a regular ok massage, nothing special. Although I must say her glute work was on point. So she had that going for her at least. But not worth going back imo.

JasonKpur
07-22-22, 16:02
It was my 4th visit every time I meet this old Asian lady. First 3 time she said Sandy will come tomorrow and today she was like there is no one, only that only lady who works there.

Can someone please give honest review of Oriental?

Is it true there is only 1 old lady who works there?

Have you guys seen 2 ladies anytime? Or the old lady is using different names for different customer who visit?

JohnAbc123
07-22-22, 19:57

I don't drive, will uber. But is Danville safe? Say traveling between 4 pm-7 pm? Is it worth than Champaign?Dude, sounds like you need to get laid bad! If you pay for my favorite DI girl, I'll drive you to Indy where you will get to chose from 5 or 6 of the hottest escorts in the Midwest.

LeeOskar
07-23-22, 13:38
Chicago is very far, almost 4 hours by bus. And also the trains tickets are already sold out for next few weekends.

Is Danville worth? OR anything else please suggest!!Besides getting laid, what is it you want? Age, size, skills, etc.

JasonKpur
07-23-22, 15:23
Besides getting laid, what is it you want? Age, size, skills, etc.Not old. Under 35 is fine. Would you recommend any?

LeeOskar
07-24-22, 14:36
Not old. Under 35 is fine. Would you recommend any?You can go on STG & put filters in for your taste: age, ethnicity, size, activities, etc. I'm not going to research for you, but here's one with a good rep.

Candi: https://decatur.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/find-out-what-the-fuss-is-abou/963883759458.

It's also easier, if you're looking for info, to find the ones you're interested in and ask about them, instead of asking who we can recommend to you.

Dan South 1219
07-25-22, 05:53
Stopped in after reading some reviews. Wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Of course nobody I saw looked like the girls in the ads but was an attractive 35-45 yr old. I'm terrible at guessing ages. Said shower was broken so did hour massage. Thorough massage, slowly got to some teasing and OTC touching below. Short version. I left happy.

Regular posters can pm for more info.

MasonPines17
07-31-22, 09:33
Is there only 1 lady at oriental wellness or are there more?

JasonKpur
07-31-22, 18:33
Even I had same experience and same question.

There was an old lady, not good looking, she literally had a moustache, it was scary.

And she uses different name for different customers. So when people post here, they think there are more masseuse working there.

Anyone else seen at least 2 masseuse there or its always one?

DavidStrong69
07-31-22, 21:03
Anyone else seen at least 2 masseuse there or its always one?I've only gone once. Saw someone named Sandy. She was late 30's. Nice body. Exceptional rack. Fairly pretty. Certainly no mustache and not menopausal.

But the value for services rendered just wasn't enough for me too return.

Stang4
08-01-22, 06:08
I've only gone once. Saw someone named Sandy. She was late 30's. Nice body. Exceptional rack. Fairly pretty. Certainly no mustache and not menopausal.

But the value for services rendered just wasn't enough for me too return.I totally agree with DavidStrong69. Value for services rendered was terrible, but she was attractive and her body was on point!

Stay safe.

DudeMcDuderson
08-07-22, 16:12
Where do you get full service other than oriental wellness?

DudeMcDuderson
08-07-22, 17:11
Oriental wellness is good had experiences with two women there, any moremplaces in champaign to get full service?

JustWow
08-08-22, 09:52
Oriental wellness is good had experiences with two women there, any moremplaces in champaign to get full service?Has anyone had any prostate success at Oriental? Hopefully not just a finger pounding but actual p-spot massage? Sakura sorta has a done the prostate.

JustWow
08-08-22, 12:24
Has anyone had any prostate success at Oriental? Hopefully not just a finger pounding but actual p-spot massage? Sakura sorta has a done the prostate.Sorry for the clumsy fingers.

Stang4
08-08-22, 13:29
It looks like there is a new traveling service in town. From the sounds of it they are hosting out of the hotel in front of Alexander steakhouse.

216-452-9998.

309-471-4122.

773-645-9610.

309-668-8057, all of these are connected and lead to the RR inn. Good luck, let us know if anyone visits!

Stay safe!

BaronTtump55
08-10-22, 12:12
It looks like there is a new traveling service in town. From the sounds of it they are hosting out of the hotel in front of Alexander steakhouse.Texted them and they quoted $200 FS 1 hr and $260 1 hr VIP. Seems a little pricey without knowing how the girls' looks and services.

Gunther421
08-10-22, 17:13
I saw one at at the 910 number. https://champaign-il.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/WARM-TIGHT-KOREAN-9104740247BB/437929737870.

Was old, fat and no fun.

Hope you all have better luck. Not sure if all the ads are for the same person or not.

It looks like there is a new traveling service in town. From the sounds of it they are hosting out of the hotel in front of Alexander steakhouse.

JohnAbc123
08-10-22, 21:34
I was quoted $200 VIP, but they wouldn't send a real pic so I just jacked around with them wasting their time. They kept saying if I didn't like the girls, I could leave, which made me think of a possible setup for robbery.

Texted them and they quoted $200 FS 1 hr and $260 1 hr VIP. Seems a little pricey without knowing how the girls' looks and services.

Carl63
08-10-22, 22:44
I was quoted $200 VIP, but they wouldn't send a real pic so I just jacked around with them wasting their time. They kept saying if I didn't like the girls, I could leave, which made me think of a possible setup for robbery.They told me 300 VIP, the address is close to Anthony Drive Champaign. So far I might have to pass. But I might change my mind. The urger is there.

Stang4
08-11-22, 06:37
So after 3 days of messing around texting back and forth with about different 6 phone #s I visited. I would call it average at best, but I will say this. Her vjj was clean no smell! Heck that's a win in my book! Every lady off of STG I have visited has a smelly vjj. Anyway, I won't repeat. She was older and thicker, not fat but kinda barrel shaped. Average covered everything and no kissing for the $140 round trip. Really for the $ it wasn't horrific. I would rather go to one of the spas in Danville, I just didn't have the time. And I definitely did not like the location of the hotel and going to the room out in the open!

Stay safe.

DRock90
08-14-22, 11:28
Went to the new place that opened behind a strip mall in University and Cunningham. Paid for half hour massage. 4 and. 6 for L1. Massage not as good as shangrila but good teasing. They were less pushy on how much tip they wanted but didn't allow touching.

DRock90
08-14-22, 11:42
Went to the new place in the strip mall behind the walgreens. . 4 for half hour, . 6 for L1 tip. Not as pushy as other girls on how much to tip but didn't allow touching even OTC.

Buchanon
08-14-22, 14:16
Went to the new place in the strip mall behind the walgreens. . 4 for half hour, . 6 for L1 tip. Not as pushy as other girls on how much to tip but didn't allow touching even OTC.Thanks for the update, not much bang for your buck.

Buchanon
08-19-22, 11:49
Anybody been there lately, use to be a nice lady named Andi. Is she still there?

TeacherByDay
08-19-22, 12:24
Having been out of the hobby since before the Rona, I was considering a visit to Ruby yesterday. As I pull in to the lot, I see one of you folks get out of a vehicle and enter Ruby right as another one of you left. They're doing a pretty brisk business over there on a Thursday afternoon, it seems.

Marsjj9
08-19-22, 21:08
So I went to this new new spa last week, and the experience was just so so, tbh I just moved from another city and I have to say the tips here is basically equal to the tips in Boston. That's way more exceeded my expectations when comparing the wages and living costs to bos. The lady called Lisa gave me an average L1 finish, she looks fine, around 35, but she obviously not good at it, kind of hurt. I tipped her 60. I don't think I'll go back again.