PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ou Hobby
05-11-10, 18:13
Does anyone know what's offered in the VIP room for 1.5 there?

Just wondering if it's worth it.

There are some attractive dancers there.

Steelcityboy
05-12-10, 09:44

There are some attractive dancers there.My experience is that it's a 30 minute lap dance. That is, the mileage is no different than any other lap dance, but it's 30 minutes long. So ymmv.

For all I know, you might be able to negotiate something that's 1.5 but only 10 minutes, and that would be a different thing altogether, and I would have no info for you.

Luv Fkemall
05-12-10, 12:01
Whatever you can negotiate, but it will cost some additional coinage.

Evader54
05-14-10, 15:29

There are some attractive dancers there.Depends entirely on the dancer. I've gotten FS multiple times but prefer not to divulge the name of the dancer. It's not just mgmt. The dancers that play by the rules don't appreciate the ones who don't and can make their life difficult.

My suggestion. Go upstairs for a one or two song private. While there, ask what they will or will not allow. Then ask about extras. If she says no, she means it.

I've decided that it's not worth the hassle. Last time I was there, manager came by after about two minutes with a flashlight to make sure everything was proper. If you want extras, meet outside the club. If the girl is caught, they'll be out the door and you may not be very welcome either.

On a side note. When you pay the $10 for the VIP pass, you can use it for cover on your next visit. Lot of guys don't realize that.

Dodgeram 440
05-14-10, 21:55
Depends entirely on the dancer. I've gotten FS multiple times but prefer not to divulge the name of the dancer. It's not just mgmt. The dancers that play by the rules don't appreciate the ones who don't and can make their life difficult.

My suggestion. Go upstairs for a one or two song private. While there, ask what they will or will not allow. Then ask about extras. If she says no, she means it.

I've decided that it's not worth the hassle. Last time I was there, manager came by after about two minutes with a flashlight to make sure everything was proper. If you want extras, meet outside the club. If the girl is caught, they'll be out the door and you may not be very welcome either.

On a side note. When you pay the $10 for the VIP pass, you can use it for cover on your next visit. Lot of guys don't realize that.The reason the dancers that do not give extras in the vip do not appreciate the ones that do is if one gets caught from LE doing extras they all go to jail for prostitution.I know a dancer that it happened to from the raid on club 64 east a few years back.I agree outside the club is better and is cheaper.

Cateatah
06-01-10, 13:57
As part of my Memorial Day Weekend strip club crawl on Saturday, I swung by both Roxy's and PT's Brooklyn. I didn't recognize one dancer. However these is an incredibly hot new dancer at Roxy's that goes by Mackenzie. She is 19, petite spinner bod. Natural perfect tits. Brunette hair to her shoulders. Cute as a button. She seems sweet and talkative. Her lapdances suck. LOL But let me tell you, she is so damn hot, I would get a private from her again just to get the juices flowing. Perhaps she is too new to the game to know how to give a lapdance, or maybe she has gotten too far on her looks alone in life, but her skills are lackluster nonetheless.

Other than her, I didn't see any dancers I recognized till around 10pm. I was hoping that by going during the day, I'd get more mileage or more extras offered, but at both PT's and Roxy's I didn't find a dang thing. Perhaps all the good dancers were celebrating the holidays.

Better luck next time.

Gt Rider
06-07-10, 00:31
My experience is that it's a 30 minute lap dance. That is, the mileage is no different than any other lap dance, but it's 30 minutes long. So ymmv.

For all I know, you might be able to negotiate something that's 1.5 but only 10 minutes, and that would be a different thing altogether, and I would have no info for you.I have rarely gotten extras as PT's Crookland, and when have, it wasn't in the megabucks VIP area. I've tried the VIP there before, and I didn't receive as much as I was told I was going to get. I will not be visiting their VIP again, way too many other more solid options out there.

Rugger115
07-02-10, 01:34
Tuesday pm- 6 gals- 4 white 2 AA. Got stage dances from Ivy- fucking hot, black chick with deflated ballon tits- she was grabbing me and grinding, and a lovely older blond with fake tits. Great bod, and a tall red head that was stellar. Really hot. Took a private from Ivy. They always say 25 a song. I always counter with 2 for 40. Sometimes 2 for 30 of I'm feeling balsy. Anyways- she is a good time.

Cateatah
07-02-10, 12:41
Hey fellas,

I was put in charge of getting a stripper to come to my friend's bachleor party and I've been slacking pretty badly. He made it clear he doesn't want to go to the East Side, he wants the stripper to come to the party.

Well, the party is coming fast (in like a week and a half) and I am search for a recommendation. I am trying to do this on the relatively cheap so I am going to avoid the Yellow Pages and the big Online Agencies. I know the best thing is probably to just go to the East Side and ask some of the ladies but with the time constraints and my dwindling financial state, I am hoping that someone can at least give me a few names to look for. Extras are not a priority. I just want an affordable chick who is hot, gives a good lap dance and makes house calls.

Any advice or recommendations?

Thanks everyone!

Bigred24
07-03-10, 20:06
I was in Centreville today and Centerfold Caberet was closed.

Anyone know if that's permanent of it was just slow today because of the holiday.

Soco Boco
07-05-10, 03:28
I am coming to town week after next and was wondering which club was the best strip club to visit. Any help would be appreciated.

Evader54
07-08-10, 16:05
I am coming to town week after next and was wondering which club was the best strip club to visit. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a couple. First, you probably want to look at the Washington Park listings instead of Brooklyn. Seems the Brooklyn listing is mainly for SW reports and all the strip clubs (centreville, sauget, Washington park, and Brooklyn) are more thoroughly covered under the Washington park listings. Aside from that, guess it depends on what you are looking for.

Ou Hobby
07-08-10, 19:02
Went there during day shift today and there were some good ones. At least 7-8 girls for 5-6 guys. There was only one fat one. The girls are easy going there although I did not ask for extras and unlike places in Wash Park, most of it there is not on the menu in the private. And reasonable for privates during the day 15-20 per song for decent looking girl. I have not visited the VIP area. Is that any different?

Jannisary
07-08-10, 22:52

Check out the Washington Park section as has been suggested by Evader. If you got plenty of time and money... start in Sauget at the Penthouse or PT's Sports. Keep the door ticket so you can get into the other PT's clubs. Have some fun with some hot girls in Sauget, but usually not too much "fun" is offered unless you are dropping a lot of cash. Then head east on I-64 to Washington Park. Hit Larry Flynt's Hustler Club and then the Hollywood Showclub. Personally I like the Hollywood the best out of the clubs. They usually have a nice selection of pretty girls who offer a bit higher mileage than in Sauget. Then if you want to end the night on a wilder note, head up to Brooklyn and check out PT's Brooklyn and Roxy's. If you kept your door ticket from Sauget you can get into those clubs free since they are also owned by PT's. The mileage is higher in Brooklyn than WP. Both places usually allow a lot of stage side contact.

Ou Hobby
07-27-10, 16:56
Went there during the day shift - PT's didn't have a selection; but, Roxy's had a few. Did a private with a tall slender gal I think named Taylor (5'10" without heals). It was a very nice private and will repeat. She even played with my boys. However, I don't know if extras were on the menu for her; but, I'm asking next time.

Altec269
07-29-10, 18:17
I'm a long time lurker and figured it I should contribute something.

I've been to Roxy's twice in the past month, once around 6pm on a weekday and once around 3pm on a Sunday. Both times I've had a lot of luck with the dancers. 1st time had a 5'9" white girl with an average build and about 8 tatoos give come give me some company. She was very handsy and roamed into my pants. I got a private (2 for 40) it was definitely worth while.

A couple weeks later on Sunday I went back and a black girl with a killer body pretty much did the same thing, so I got private from her(25 for 1 song). It too was worth it. Seems to be a lot of action to be had at Roxy's.

Observer314
07-30-10, 16:49
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/illinois/article_dfb230c2-9bf3-11df-9731-0017a4a78c22.html

Observer314
07-30-10, 16:51
Altec: You might want to give a bit more info, or defining characteristics. Think you're talking about Holly in your post. Overbite, glasses, nice, ever-thickening MILF-y body, kinda trashy? She's pretty good in the back, I agree, and prices are right.

O314

Larks Tongue
07-30-10, 19:17
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/illinois/article_dfb230c2-9bf3-11df-9731-0017a4a78c22.html

Let the Mayhem begin. Can you say Murder,Death,Kill?

I wonder if the Ill State Troopers will pick up any of the slack?

Rugger115
08-13-10, 07:42
20 girls- thats right 20 and most were prettyn hot. 4 guys on the place. Left after 11. Most dancers I've seen there in long time.

Johnnysman
08-22-10, 17:53
Had this dream recently that I was in St Louis a night. My dream starts out with me on the Landing but suddenly I find myself at PT's. It seemed like in my dream I spent a lot of time there because the talent was pleasing to the eyes and for the most part they were none too pushy. I seem to remember from my dream this cute black girl who chatted me up and we had a nice long conversation over a drink or two. Then my dream takes me into a dark room and when I awoke I was happier than when I fell asleep. Next time when I'm in St Louis, I hope to have the same dream again.

Agnew
09-24-10, 21:43
I was there Thursday night and met a girl I've seen there before several times. She's a bit thicker and blonde. She straight up told me If I had a private with her I would lose my pants and she would offer a special on any hole I chose. Well we went upstairs, paid the upstairs fee and off we went. Paid for the first three dances upfront $. The pants were pulled down fast hands all over grabbing me, a couple licks and this is when things went downhill. She turned around and bent over to let see my other choices and I got a whiff of a rotten smell. I thought something was for sure not ok and I declined any thing but her hands. Hopefully that was safe. Normally I get reasonable mile from an attractive girl there and I will definitely be back, but just avoiding that one.

Ou Hobby
09-27-10, 08:51
I was there Thursday night and met a girl I've seen there before several times. She's a bit thicker and blonde. She straight up told me If I had a private with her I would lose my pants and she would offer a special on any hole I chose. Well we went upstairs, paid the upstairs fee and off we went. Paid for the first three dances upfront $. The pants were pulled down fast hands all over grabbing me, a couple licks and this is when things went downhill. She turned around and bent over to let see my other choices and I got a whiff of a rotten smell. I thought something was for sure not ok and I declined any thing but her hands. Hopefully that was safe. Normally I get reasonable mile from an attractive girl there and I will definitely be back, but just avoiding that one.
That is just gross. Rotten smell...

Altec269
10-07-10, 22:12
Last week was at PT's Brooklyn. Negotiated a dance and a HJ with a girl named Courtney. Once up in the dance area, she refused the HJ. I talked to a friend who frequents the clubs and he said she did the same to him a few months back. So beware of Courtney at PT's. She's a Brown / blondish hair, she's a little pudgy everywhere, but she has a huge gut, that she normally keeps covered while dancing. A few tattoos on her back.

Be Safe

SouthernOne
10-11-10, 21:57
I decided to try centerfold again since I had a good time the other night.7 cover, 6 beer. One dancer on stage. I asked how many dancers are in back? Nada. Oh they will be here in about 20 minutes. It was 9pm! I sucked the BL down and told the dj how wrong it was to charge like that for such a rip off.

Later,

Southern One

Newbadenrat
11-14-10, 23:54
How come no reports about this place. Have been there many times. But afraid to talk about cause no one else does.

Observer314
11-15-10, 16:30
I've never been but am very interested. Can you give us a sense of the place? I mean, I know what goes on, but is it a quality experience? Have always assumed it to be a rip-off spot, or full of really dead-enders. What do I know, though? Fill us in!

O314

Boredagain09
11-26-10, 14:45
Its been quite awhile since I went there, over 5 years. When Free Spirit was open, that's apt to be more like 10 years ago, it was a decent spot to find something to take care of you. Last time I went, the girl wanted way too much. Not sure if it was her or not, but it was my experience that the girls normally came up with a price guide and stuck to it. So, while the info is dated, I will share any way and ever one can take it for what its worth.

Used to be you walked in and there was a window, you rang the bell and a girl would come up and ask how long you wanted to stay. You needed to respond I'd like to see who all is available, then each girl would parade by and you could decide who you wanted. They had half hour and hour rates and you went to a small room in the building. The experience is not even close to being GFE.

In my trips there I found a few really cute girls but there were many trips that I turned around and left.

Bored.

Rick56
11-27-10, 19:11
Its been quite awhile since I went there, over 5 years. When Free Spirit was open, that's apt to be more like 10 years ago, it was a decent spot to find something to take care of you. Last time I went, the girl wanted way too much. Not sure if it was her or not, but it was my experience that the girls normally came up with a price guide and stuck to it. So, while the info is dated, I will share any way and ever one can take it for what its worth.

Used to be you walked in and there was a window, you rang the bell and a girl would come up and ask how long you wanted to stay. You needed to respond I'd like to see who all is available, then each girl would parade by and you could decide who you wanted. They had half hour and hour rates and you went to a small room in the building. The experience is not even close to being GFE.

In my trips there I found a few really cute girls but there were many trips that I turned around and left.

Bored. I have had the same experiences, depending on your taste and the depth of your pockets it was a lot of fun.

Ralphyboy
11-27-10, 22:08
I live out of town, but come to the area often. No SW were arond one day, so I decided to stop by here. Went in, a nice lady at the window said it was $60 (non-refundable) to enter and I would negotiate with whatever lady I chose. I asked about how much were we talking and she wouldn't say. She asked all the girls to come say Hello, & there were some cute ones. However, she reiterated a few times that the $60 was non-refundable. I bailed, as I didn't want whoever I chose to ask a lot, then I am out my cover.

Cateatah
12-20-10, 15:02
Went to Roxy's to cap off my birthday celebrations and saw my usual, Milan. Still the best private. However I was sad to find that she had liposuction done. I didn't want to tell her she shouldn't have done that, but she shouldn't have. Be gentle if you see her.

Robc73
01-02-11, 16:31
Would like to really try the glory hole thing once. Is there any around?

Thanks

KC Questor
01-03-11, 19:07
Would like to really try the glory hole thing once. Is there any around?

Do you mind who is on the other end? Because it's going to be a guy unless you arrange with a girl in advance.

Gt Rider
01-18-11, 00:28
I got ripped off for the first time in years last weekend at Roxy's Brooklyn. In the past year or so I've had no problems getting extras there, so my spidey sense was a bit down I guess.

The dancer said she was "Destiny", and one of the bouncer guys (no idea of his name but he was white, short, and balding) working just before you enter the private area was in on my shakedown. Basically I had worked out a deal for oral while talking to the girl out on the normal dance floor, and once in back I agreed to pay half up front, half after. Once settled into private and paying the first half, the girl insisted that I get my junk out, which should have been my warning sign, as I've never had a dancer so adamant for me to do that before. Anyways, I get my junk out and the dancer turns away from me and starts dancing, while doing so she makes a signal with one of her hands outside the booth (that's when I knew I was about to get F'd) , and within 5 seconds the "bouncer" is there flipping the hell out on me, telling me he was going to beat the shit out of me and have me arrested. He then eluded to having a weapon (but he never produced one) that he was going to use on me if I didn't "empty my pockets", which I did in the hopes of that crazy f'er not doing something stupid. All in all, I got taken for 90 bucks.

I've been ripped off before by dancers, they are a bit crazy and you know that going into a deal, so it's part of the game to get ripped off once in a while by them, but I've never had a staffer shake me down, and for that reason I won't be visiting Roxys again.

SouthernOne
01-18-11, 11:54
I've been ripped off before by dancers, they are a bit crazy and you know that going into a deal, so it's part of the game to get ripped off once in a while by them, but I've never had a staffer shake me down, and for that reason I won't be visiting Roxys again. [/QUOTE]GT,

Sorry to hear about your issue there.

I remember reports some time ago of ripoffs there about 2 or 3 years ago I think. Some guy had his glasses taken by stripper and she held them ransom for his cash.

To get a shake down from a bouncer is way off imo.

Thanks for the warning.

Hrny Oldman
01-18-11, 22:15
I've been ripped off before by dancers, they are a bit crazy and you know that going into a deal, so it's part of the game to get ripped off once in a while by them, but I've never had a staffer shake me down, and for that reason I won't be visiting Roxys again. GT,

Sorry to hear about your issue there.

I remember reports some time ago of ripoffs there about 2 or 3 years ago I think. Some guy had his glasses taken by stripper and she held them ransom for his cash.

To get a shake down from a bouncer is way off imo.

Thanks for the warning. [/QUOTE]That has happened to me one time at Ms Kittys by a dancer that I will share by PM only! A very similar deal, but it was the stripper that instigated the contact and then went running to a manager. But I should have known better as I have been visiting the clubs for over 25 years. But sometimes the little head gets dumb

Rosco2
01-19-11, 14:23
GT Rider, sorry to hear about the problem. I've gotten extras at Roxy's 6 or 7 times without ever a problem, except for the exceptionally low lighting in the lap dance area. That's been my only problem there.

If the bouncer was in on the scam, and he stole money from you after you emptied your pockets, then please do call management at Roxy's and let the manager at Roxy's know about this bouncer. When speaking to the manager, you don't have to admit to having your Happy Guy out. Just tell him the bouncer felt it necessary for you to empty your pockets, which you readily agreed to do, but then the bouncer stole half your money.

It's one thing if the lady steals from you, but a whole other thing if the bouncer directly steals from you. That has to be a big No-No. Get that dirty bird out of there. Thanks for the report, GT. - Rosco

Rosco2
01-19-11, 21:11
GT, good news. I just got back from Roxy's and got a nice extra inside a lap dance booth with no balding guy shaking me down for money. It's safe to go back into the water, I guess. Don't let one rotten dude spoil it for you.

Funny thing is right when the lady and I emerged from the booth after our extra fun, I walked right by a police officer who was talking to the D.J. Every once in a while, you'll see Brooklyn's finest come into Roxy's. I guess they're just making sure all is well. (There was a shooting in Club Peek-a-Boo's parking lot just last night, so you'd expect to see cops every once in a while, I guess.) The officer left shortly after I saw him. - Rosco

Ilikebbw
01-20-11, 15:30
East St. Louis just isn't a safe place, is it?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/illinois/article_9f6ecb28-23e4-11e0-806b-00127992bc8b.html

I've never even heard of the Peekaboo Lounge.

Rosco2
01-22-11, 06:08
Gt Rider, just to clarify, are you saying that when the bouncer told you to empty your pockets and you complied, that he didn't return all your money? It wasn't exactly clear in your report. Thanks.

Bigt2009
01-23-11, 15:22
GT sorry about your "shake down". I normaly get to Roxy's one a month, I would agree with Rosco, report it to management there is no need for an incident like that. A few months back I was there with a buddy and he was unhappy with a dance he got in the back and talked to the manager about it. This guy was quick to give my buddy his cash back and give us a couple drinks too. Management knows buss. Is slow, they wan't to keep good customers happy. I am like Rosco, I myself have had pretty good luck with extras at Roxy's too. Never had any kind of "Bouncer Issues" yet. That being said, I did have the parking lot guy tell me it was takeing me too long to get out of my truck, I aksed him if he thought his boss wanted me to spend my cash there or elsewhere. His attitude changed after that. Bottom line it could happen to anyone at anytime, so don't let it stop you from going there to do what you want. GT keep reporting, that's what this forum is for.

BIGT

Gt Rider
02-01-11, 03:37
Rosco- Yes, the bouncer told me to empty my pockets, I did so, and he demanded everything I had. Luckily it was the end of the night and I didn't have a whole lot left, basically just enough to cover the price I had already negotiated with the dancer. Because I'm certain the bouncer and the dancer were working as a combo, I'm not sure if he kept it all or split it with the her.

Also at Roxys, I had good luck with the black guy working the bathroom hooking me up. The chics he had working inside the club always delivered, and if you needed meds he was good for that as well.

A long time ago, like probably in the mid 90's, I had a problem with a dancer at Fantasyland and figured I would go complain to a manager. That went over like a lead balloon, I was basically told to go F' off, so I didn't even think about approaching a manager at Roxys after my problem.

Observer314
03-17-11, 17:33
I was at Brooklyn over the weekend and a worker informed me that several of the clubs have bought land around them. In the very near future they may be going to fenced, pay lots. This could just be some random talk, but if you look at the "trucker's lot" across from the clubs, there's been some grading and survey staking. I guess cars not parking on those lots will still have the city streets and I think we'd all stop to pause before parking on those, especially late-night. Again, this is not official, but sounds possible.

Will cross-post to St. Louis board.

O314.

(Looks like this might be my 100th post. Go me.)

DeadDead22
05-07-11, 16:45
Went to Roxy's early afternoon. PT's not open until 4pm now. No one was in there but me. Saw Spring, who is a little older, but she is smoking hot. We talked and cuddled a bit. She quoted $$ for the VIP. Not sure if I trust her enough to believe that I would be satisfied. Plus, didn't have enough to partake. She did mention that she didn't have the proper equipment and I would have to provide my own. Might take her up on it when I have more money. She's well worth the $$. She is hot. On to WP.

Evader54
05-14-11, 13:10
Too bad Pt's is not opening till later. Used to love to chill there if I could get out of work early. The girls who had been there since noon were usually so bored, they were anxious for any customers. I guess it's not surprising if no one is there early in the day, why waste money by keeping the doors open.

Wjones
06-23-11, 05:00
Decided to stop back in tonight after hanging with some faves in wash park for a while. They were all closing up at 2-ish, and I knew this place is open till 5, so stopped in on the way home.

$5. 00 cover. 2 white girls and 3 black. One smoking hot white girl was just getting off stage as I walked in, standing in the corner in just her g-string. An ass you could bounce a quarter off of with sweet C possible D cups. Nice and firm. She immediately started attacking me, rubbing you know where, grabbing my hands and putting them everywhere, including in her g-string. She said it was her first night and wasn't sure how everything worked with regard to the privates, but she was asking me to get her in back where we could have fun. Now having been doing this for a minute or 2, I'm game to the "we can have fun" routine. In this case, I knew she was dead serious and it was going to be a wild ride. I paid 10 to the house for hand-stamp, and off we went.

We went behind the curtains on the lower level and it was basically off to the races. We agreed on a flat ben franklin for no set amount of time, as opposed to the "per song" routine. She was right. A great time was had by both.

No FS, as neither was prepared, but BBBJ, fiv, fia, lots of squirming and dirty talk, HJ, and ended cot. I will definitely repeat as she was a hardbody, with great ass and rack. Said she will be working at least wed-sat nights. Oh I forgot, her name is Brandy. We were behind the curtains for about 6 songs, and she did say she was told that a tip goes to the DJ in the amount of 3 bucks per song. Since we were back there for about 6 songs, I contributed an extra 10 at the end to cover some or most of the tip to the DJ.

The other white girl wasn't bad either, but not as hot as this one. I did catch the other one on the way out and mention that next time I would spend a little time with her. All in all a nice time, and I left right after. Heck I never even bought a drink, and no one hassled me to do so, as I went straight for her when I walked in. Sorry I was in a fog when finished so didn't think to get a pic, but will next time.

Questop
06-24-11, 22:39
Went to Roxy's early afternoon. PT's not open until 4pm now. No one was in there but me. Saw Spring, who is a little older, but she is smoking hot. We talked and cuddled a bit. She quoted $$ for the VIP. Not sure if I trust her enough to believe that I would be satisfied. Plus, didn't have enough to partake. She did mention that she didn't have the proper equipment and I would have to provide my own. Might take her up on it when I have more money. She's well worth the $$. She is hot. On to WP.Springs fun inside or outside the club.

STLguy1980
06-28-11, 18:17
Hit up the Brooklyn clubs last weekend, had not been inside for 10 years and was interested in the changes now with the VIP rooms. Started at Roxy's and got to see all the hipster, tattooed girls. I felt bad for a couple of them because there were a lot of guys there and no one sitting at the stages. Had a couple beers and talked to the waitress working the door. She gave me the run down on the VIP rooms. 150 to take a dancer in there for 30 minutes. 250 if you want to take a waitress in. There was a nice looking brunette waitress working so I asked if she was up for it, she does not do VIP's, leaves it to the strippers.

Walked across the street to PT's and was immediately targeted by a nice looking Hawaiin / Asian girl (could not hear her name). I let her dance a bit for me a stage and they she started the hard sell for a VIP room there. 380 for 30 minutes. When I asked what it included, she said 'there is no FS, others might but I do not do it'. My response was 'with the promise of spending 380 and knowing I am not going to have sex, what kind of idiot do you think I am'. She kept on trying to talk me in to the room to the point I could not really get to a stage with a good looking girl wearing the schoolgirl outfit and glasses was dancing. I ended up leaving when my stalker went up on stage and headed back to Roxy's where two tiny white spinners had joined the troupe. I went to the stage on one and got an extra special bonus when she came to dance for me, since I always take the seat with my back to the wall facing the crown so no one can see what I am doing (or what the girls are doing). I asked her for a VIP dance but she had one already to do and said she would come get me in a bit. Went to the stage of the other little spinner and ended up getting just the private dances from her (no VIP). This was the best decision I made all night. While we were waiting for the next song, she told me she does do VIP's but there are no extra's. She said if I was interested she could get me a girl who did but as I had already paid this one, and it was late, I declined. While I was in the private area the other little spinner ended up getting an emergency call and had to leave right away, so I have no idea if she provides any extras.

In the end, only I could find the two strippers in Brooklyn who do not provide extras in or out of the club.

Dodgeram 440
06-28-11, 19:42
Hit up the Brooklyn clubs last weekend, had not been inside for 10 years and was interested in the changes now with the VIP rooms. Started at Roxy's and got to see all the hipster, tattooed girls. I felt bad for a couple of them because there were a lot of guys there and no one sitting at the stages. Had a couple beers and talked to the waitress working the door. She gave me the run down on the VIP rooms. 150 to take a dancer in there for 30 minutes. 250 if you want to take a waitress in. There was a nice looking brunette waitress working so I asked if she was up for it, she does not do VIP's, leaves it to the strippers.

Walked across the street to PT's and was immediately targeted by a nice looking Hawaiin / Asian girl (could not hear her name). I let her dance a bit for me a stage and they she started the hard sell for a VIP room there. 380 for 30 minutes. When I asked what it included, she said 'there is no FS, others might but I do not do it'. My response was 'with the promise of spending 380 and knowing I am not going to have sex, what kind of idiot do you think I am'. She kept on trying to talk me in to the room to the point I could not really get to a stage with a good looking girl wearing the schoolgirl outfit and glasses was dancing. I ended up leaving when my stalker went up on stage and headed back to Roxy's where two tiny white spinners had joined the troupe. I went to the stage on one and got an extra special bonus when she came to dance for me, since I always take the seat with my back to the wall facing the crown so no one can see what I am doing (or what the girls are doing). I asked her for a VIP dance but she had one already to do and said she would come get me in a bit. Went to the stage of the other little spinner and ended up getting just the private dances from her (no VIP). This was the best decision I made all night. While we were waiting for the next song, she told me she does do VIP's but there are no extra's. She said if I was interested she could get me a girl who did but as I had already paid this one, and it was late, I declined. While I was in the private area the other little spinner ended up getting an emergency call and had to leave right away, so I have no idea if she provides any extras.

In the end, only I could find the two strippers in Brooklyn who do not provide extras in or out of the club.Good choice leaving PT's they used to have a scam in there on there private dances. It went like this you pay for a private the girl goes with you to the area and starts your dances and makes a excuse tells you she will be right back and does not come back. If you complain there is a big black door man that will tell you to leave. I am not saying all the girls do it but there are a few. Happened to me and a group on a bachler party a couple of years ago. I have heard this happen too other people managment could have fixed the problem by now but I will not go back till I know for sure it has been resolved.

Be safe dr440

DeadDead22
07-14-11, 09:58
Springs fun inside or outside the club.As a follow-up to most other recent post, I did meet up with Spring yesterday at Roxy's. Had a blast for the reasonable sum. She works hard and it seems like she really enjoys what she does. Got contact info, so I will be following up with her at the undisclosed location. Good times.

Luv Fkemall
07-14-11, 16:36
As a follow-up to most other recent post, I did meet up with Spring yesterday at Roxy's. Had a blast for the reasonable sum. She works hard and it seems like she really enjoys what she does. Got contact info, so I will be following up with her at the undisclosed location. Good times.She has been giving pretty good service in and out of the clubs for years going back to the old days of Platinum Club, PT's Sauget and now Roxy's. Just be careful and I can assure you it can be had for less than $$. The last time was at PT's for BBBJ and FS lap dance in private area a few years back. She is not above giving it up in the back seat at the end of her shift either. She is a good time.

Mattfoster1980
07-16-11, 17:12
Earlier this summer, I had a great visit with a dancer at PT's Brooklyn, but didn't get her name. She had raven black hair, probably an A or small B cup and a great ass. She was working Friday night. I forgot her name, but have not seen her the last couple of times I've stopped by. Anyone know who this might be?

STLguy1980
10-07-11, 00:40
Posted in the wrong thread earlier.

Anyone familoar with a dancer named Christian at Club 64?

Inside or outside the club?

BigJohn314
10-10-11, 08:27
Good choice leaving PT's they used to have a scam in there on there private dances. It went like this you pay for a private the girl goes with you to the area and starts your dances and makes a excuse tells you she will be right back and does not come back. If you complain there is a big black door man that will tell you to leave. I am not saying all the girls do it but there are a few. Happened to me and a group on a bachler party a couple of years ago. I have heard this happen too other people managment could have fixed the problem by now but I will not go back till I know for sure it has been resolved.

Be safe dr440FWIW, P. T's, Roxy's, Penthouse, Sports, and P. T's Centerville are all run by the same management company Entertainment Consultants Inc. The Main office is located in the same warehouse as Penthouse club in Sauget. In the event of Shinanagains, first ask to see the Director on duty (start on site). Most are dumb as a box of rocks. If on site Director (manager) doesn't resolve the issue simply leave. No sense trying to push the issue in any of these clubs if management isn't on your side.

Once safely off site, keep your ticket stub (it's your proof of where and when you paid admission) go visit another club in the chain as mentioned above. Request to see the director on duty, inform him of the situation, and tell him you want to talk to the "area supervisor". There are several floating area supervisors, always at least one on duty. Skippy, Rich, Bill, et al. Any of the Supervisors will take such a thing very seriously.

If the above doesn't resolve the matter, Entertainment Consultants is a listed, Michael Ocello is the top dog. I'd start with the Supervisor on duty though, you'll likely not need to go any further.

Happy Mongering,

Arturro

Dodgeram 440
10-10-11, 18:15
FWIW, P. T's, Roxy's, Penthouse, Sports, and P. T's Centerville are all run by the same management company Entertainment Consultants Inc. The Main office is located in the same warehouse as Penthouse club in Sauget. In the event of Shinanagains, first ask to see the Director on duty (start on site). Most are dumb as a box of rocks. If on site Director (manager) doesn't resolve the issue simply leave. No sense trying to push the issue in any of these clubs if management isn't on your side.

Once safely off site, keep your ticket stub (it's your proof of where and when you paid admission) go visit another club in the chain as mentioned above. Request to see the director on duty, inform him of the situation, and tell him you want to talk to the "area supervisor". There are several floating area supervisors, always at least one on duty. Skippy, Rich, Bill, et al. Any of the Supervisors will take such a thing very seriously.

If the above doesn't resolve the matter, Entertainment Consultants is a listed, Michael Ocello is the top dog. I'd start with the Supervisor on duty though, you'll likely not need to go any further.

Happy Mongering,

ArturroI will have to make a trip there just to see if it is still going on. Thanks again be safe dr440

Murf76
10-11-11, 02:14
Posted in the wrong thread earlier.

Anyone familoar with a dancer named Christian at Club 64?

Inside or outside the club?Is she a tall, thin brunette, in her 30's, small breasts and great nipples? If this is her, I spent some quality time with her a couple of years ago. Haven't seen her in quite a while. She was terrific upstairs in the VIP and is a squirter. I lost track of her when she quit the club and always wondered what happened to her.

BigJohn314
10-14-11, 08:09
I will have to make a trip there just to see if it is still going on. Thanks again be safe dr440Roxys used to be my favorite club. When they started charging for a wristband to get in the private area, it just lost much of it's appeal. Sort of like you've been "marked" as a dumbass. If you like young AA girls try Bottoms Up, or head to Wash park. In the past year or so, Dollies has taken over as my "top spot". If its dead at Dollies, Blondies and MK are on the way home.

If the big wigs at Entertainment Consultants want Roxys to return to it's former position as "best dive" they need to rachet the pricing down a bit, and drop all the wristband crap. A guy can go to Dollies with $50 and have a LOT of fun. $50 at Roxys barely gets you in with a beer, wrist band, and maybe one 3. 5 minute dance. See why your numbers are off from previous years? Get those VIPs down to $100-$120, ditch the wristbands and I'd be back to my former "regular status".

Wishful thinking huh?

Happy Mongering,

Arturro

SnowPlow13
10-21-11, 00:45
Haven't been to Roxy's in like 15 years since I had moved out of state. On Tuesday nights they used to do a "shower show". Don't know if they still do it, but they had a big glass shower stall on one of the walls. They would have two girls get in, and would "lez out" as long as guys were throwing wadded up bills in the shower with them. It was cool for a little while, but would get a little boring after a while. They did great lap dances though, and I always regreated not trying to ask for more services with the lap dance, or after the club closed.

Evader54
11-05-11, 09:52
I have been busy and my extra-curricular activities have been reduced over the last few months but I wanted to at least post an update since there doesn't seem to be much activity in the Strip Club Reports.

Had time on a Saturday and headed to Brooklyn. Forgot PT's opened later on Saturday so I went to Roxy's. Place was pretty dead, maybe three other customers. Ordered a beer (seemed like that was an inconvenience) and watched the girls on stage. No one attractive enough to warrant me walking up to the stage. Several girls sitting at bar but no one asked if I wanted company. Finished beer and left.

Next visit was to PT's. I've been to PT's a few times recently and there are a few new girls worth getting to know. Two older but hot white females I met are Brandi and Tee. Went upstairs with both on separate occasions. Brandi doesn't mind Mr. Happy making an appearance and her manual dexterity is very good. Tee is more by the book but still very much a hottie and provided an enjoyable experience. She may loosen a bit if she knows and trusts you but I am not sure if I want to spend money to figure that out.

Have not seen Candy or Carly on the last few visits. Will need to ask next time I'm in if they are still working there. Perhaps they have moved to nights and I usually visit during day shift.

Aaheight
12-10-11, 14:32
Went over for a quick drink, was entertained by short hair blonde with a president's last name Extra's may be available.

Aaheight
12-10-11, 16:20
Have had the chance to stop in recently. Girls are ok, nothing to get too excited over. I have had the pleasure of enjoying a blonde dancing skills. Her stage name is shared with a president, and she is a good time. Extras are available if you play cards right.

Icisic
12-13-11, 22:16
Her real name is Courtney and she goes by Chase. She is well known for lying and ripping people off. I`ve seen her have someone waiting in a car on the side lot by the side exit and run out the door on some poor guy while h`es upstairs waiting after the payment. Don't trust her you've been warned.

Ou Hobby
12-22-11, 09:21
Days, Ginger is very pretty, fit, brown hair and nice. Will return for another visit.

Stlsprts
12-23-11, 20:15
Days, Ginger is very pretty, fit, brown hair and nice. Will return for another visit.

I think she use to work over in Pt Centerville back in the day before she got prego. Does she do any extras?

Jsleez
01-20-12, 01:59
I've heard about this incredible PT's golf tournament and have been dying to play in it. I can't find anything by googling it. Anyone have any info on it? Much appreciated!

J

BrooklynBoy
01-21-12, 14:18
Been going to Roxy's lately. Great dancers. Sassy great stage dance. Took a girl named KC to "the love zone" great private dance no extras though.

Surrrge
02-02-12, 02:36
I accidently posted this question on the Washington Park forums, but I was wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of a former dancer named Desiree (spelling?) who used to work at Roxy's maybe 3 yrs back.

She was white, late 30s, toned, brunette, and had a Kentucky accent. Any help is appreciated. Her extras were killer, and at no extra cost. BBBJCIM, DATY.

Tomg01
02-02-12, 18:33
I accidently posted this question on the Washington Park forums, but I was wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of a former dancer named Desiree (spelling?) who used to work at Roxy's maybe 3 yrs back.

She was white, late 30s, toned, brunette, and had a Kentucky accent. Any help is appreciated. Her extras were killer, and at no extra cost. BBBJCIM, DATY.Was that her name? I remember getting a couple of dances from her one night. She was head down and ass up the whole time. Best I ever had. I thought it was because she was drunk that night, didn't realize that was her standard.

Surrrge
02-02-12, 22:25
Was that her name? I remember getting a couple of dances from her one night. She was head down and ass up the whole time. Best I ever had. I thought it was because she was drunk that night, didn't realize that was her standard.Yeah that's what she went by. I think she might have just worked there for a couple months that's all. Sucks I can't find her anymore

Ralphisit
02-02-12, 23:46
Was in St Louis a few years back (many) for a University of Kentucky basketball game. We went to some clubs across the river into Illinois where they had a shower set up at one end of the room. Two then three girls got in there for a special show and were DATY rather vigorously on each other and it was not fake. Does that still happen? If so where and when?

BrooklynBoy
02-06-12, 12:59
Does anyone know what dancers actually pay the clubs for house fees and private dances?

KC Questor
02-06-12, 23:13
Varies from club to club and shift to shift.

Tennessee
03-11-12, 21:22
Took a trip to East St Louis and visited many of the strip clubs there. I am from Memphis (until 2012 by most standards was one of top 5 strip club town in US. I would have put it behind Tampa) Sl was one of the few main cities I had not visited.

Brooklyn.

Went to PTs, Roxys, Pink Slipper and Bottoms up.

PT. Nice club but WAY over priced. Was there on a Friday, late afternoon and early night. 6 or 7 girls working. Mostly 6-7's maybe an 8 and a 5 thrown in. (I am not into bertha butt girls or overweight. So take my scale accordingly) They were quoting $$$ plus for private rooms. Normal VIP was $10 wristband and two for. 4 dances. Good bit of contact and was suggested more would happen in the higher priced rooms. Mix of races, latin, white, black. Mostly white.

Roxys: Club was small and not as nice PT's but nicer than most of the WP clubs. About 6 girls working. Mostly 5-6's. Maybe one 7. Mix of races. Mostly White. Did not see anything worth inquiring about. Had a drink and left in under 20 minutes. Spring was one of the ladies there.

Bottoms up: Was there on Friday and Sat. Club was about same as Roxys. Mix of races but 85% black. On Friday there were 9-10 dances and was surprised that most were 7-8's with maybe one 9. VIP's we in back room with partitions. Reg Chair. Dances were. 25 with. 05 going to house. Could get them down to 3 for. 5. Not nude but close with lots of contact, above and below. They did have an VIP room with couch which was open to main floor. Extra's were available. On Sat night there were 15 or so dancers. Quality was down. Mostly 5-6's with maybe one 8. If you like "thick" or heavy then you would love it. Kitchen was open after 10pm on sat.

Pink Slipper: Behind Bottoms up. All of these are in same "block" Was about 6 dancers between 5-8pm. Most were 5-7 with one 9. One VIP room was 0. 5$ and extras were on the menu. Except for the 9. She gave me her number but did not use VIP rooms. This club was the most "nude" club out of the bunch. Dances were 10 each on the floor and 20-30 in private room. Discounts were available. After 9pm more areas of the club opens. (kitchen also) Few mores dancers came in but nothing over a 7. Mix of races, but mostly black.

All of the above clubs had security in the parking lot most of the time. Just be aware where you are if walking between clubs.

Washington Park area- most clubs are really dumps. Think metal sheds or old farm buildings.

Was only there between 4pm and 7; 30 pm on Sat. Besides Hollywood I do not think there was but one 7 in the entire group of clubs. Mostly 3-6's. Maybe a few 2's. Most said shift change started about 8.

C-Mowes: 3-4 dances. Stayed 5 minutes and left.

Wise Guys: 5-6 dancers. This club had the one 7. Mostly 5's. Mix of races 50-50. Had VIP area or 2 for 30 lap dances in open. Extras were on menu for VIP rooms Believe it was. 5$ for the room plus girl.

Blondies. Dim very small club. 3 girls. Stayed 5 mins and left. Most dancers "coming in later"

Something Across the street from Blondies. 6 dancers. Mostly 5-6's. Nothing higher. Had a private VIP where we "could have alot more fun" Nothing interesting so I left after about 20 minutes.

Miss Kittys. : Same area as Hustlers, Hollywoods. Right off interstate. 5-6 girls working. Again mostly 4-6's. Went in about 5 pm and again around 7pm. Nothing changed. Stayed 20 minutes both times and left. Had private VIP room but dancers there would IMO would be been waste of money. Even with extras.

Hollywood club. : Nice club with well lite parking lot. Girls wanted $$$ and up for VIP rooms. (one hour with $ going to house) Go feeling that it would be mostly a standard lap dance. 7-8 dancers. Mostly 6-8's. Mix of races. Mostly white.

Overall the cover change in all of clubs were lower than what you see in many cities. Before 7pm was free or under $5. 00. Drinks were cheap over all. (3 for OJ, Coke, redbull) About the only thing you would call higher class was they mostly did not allow smoking.

Overall I found Quality (I expected more on Sat, afternoon and night) to be very low but extras were available (1. 1$. $$ for girl and room) but at higher prices than say Old Memphis.

Be careful

Ontheroad
05-03-12, 22:57

She was white, late 30s, toned, brunette, and had a Kentucky accent. Any help is appreciated. Her extras were killer, and at no extra cost. BBBJCIM, DATY.I saw her today at the club across from Blondees on Forest. Same name, description, and she was drunk at 5PM.

She wanted me to buy her a drink, which I sometimes do, bit not for her.

Missery
05-04-12, 17:37
I saw her today at the club across from Blondees on Forest. Same name, description, and she was drunk at 5PM.

She wanted me to buy her a drink, which I sometimes do, bit not for her.The Desiree that I saw at Dollies last week is the one with huge bolt-ons and has worked at C-Mowes and Chameleon over the years. May or may not be the same one from Roxy's.

Surrrge
05-10-12, 01:30
The Desiree that I saw at Dollies last week is the one with huge bolt-ons and has worked at C-Mowes and Chameleon over the years. May or may not be the same one from Roxy's.Thanks for the info. Who knows it might be her. The Desiree I knew had a killer body for her age, but no enhancements, at the time. But this was a few years back.

Missery
05-11-12, 17:17
Thanks for the info. Who knows it might be her. The Desiree I knew had a killer body for her age, but no enhancements, at the time. But this was a few years back.The Desiree I am referring to has had the enhancements for well over 10 years.

Kyowa
05-12-12, 00:15
Thanks for the info. Who knows it might be her. The Desiree I knew had a killer body for her age, but no enhancements, at the time. But this was a few years back.
The Desiree I am referring to has had the enhancements for well over 10 years.Don't You'all wish that all the hookers & strippers would get ahold of "a big book of baby-girl names" & get more creative with their working\stage"names" for a change? Seems like 90%+ of them all use the same list of a couple_dozen names; gets really annoying! Not to mention confusing! But I guess that's' handy for the rip_off's & scammer's as it makes it terribly difficult for us to distinguish those rip_off's & scammer's from the good ones that we want to find!

"If it was easy then everybody would be doing it"

Sincerely,

A K

Flaming Confla
07-02-12, 11:00
Man fatally shot at barbecue stand outside Roxy's Nightclub.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2012/07/01/2231225/man-fatally-shot-at-barbecue-stand.html#storylink=cpy

Evader54
07-05-12, 09:25
Met a new hustler at PT's. Most of the girls don't like her cause she's been offering and delivering everything to some of their regulars. Attractive 20 something AA girl. Will need to provide own equipment. Very nice oral and she takes it pretty deep. Tight kitty. Anal on menu but did not partake. Be prepared for drama but enjoyed the $ I dropped for FS. Goes by Chanel.

Xesta Ciose
07-14-12, 11:14
Was that her name? I remember getting a couple of dances from her one night. She was head down and ass up the whole time. Best I ever had. I thought it was because she was drunk that night, didn't realize that was her standard.Is this the larger gal now? Also works with Gia at PP.

CactusJack909
07-20-12, 20:22
Anyone know if Juliet still works at pentouse and if so when? I've not visited her there but I loved to see her when whe was at hollywood.

Thanks for any info.

CactusJack909
07-20-12, 21:16
Anyone know if Juliet still works at pentouse and if so when? I've not visited her there but I loved to see her when whe was at hollywood.

Thanks for any info.

Rodimus54
08-19-12, 19:48
Met a new hustler at PT's. Most of the girls don't like her cause she's been offering and delivering everything to some of their regulars. Attractive 20 something AA girl. Will need to provide own equipment. Very nice oral and she takes it pretty deep. Tight kitty. Anal on menu but did not partake. Be prepared for drama but enjoyed the $ I dropped for FS. Goes by Chanel.Guess she wore out her welcome. Stopped in last night and, unless she changed her name, she was not there (or she does not work Saturday nights)

Member #4424
08-25-12, 09:34
Guess she wore out her welcome. Stopped in last night and, unless she changed her name, she was not there (or she does not work Saturday nights)She works days noon to 6. She's an LPN who also works another job in the Chesterfield area at night. Yes, she's attractive and has a brain which is an advantage over most of the other dancer's there. The only other one I've found in her league there is Naomi who only works Friday 4.10.

NYButtman
09-15-12, 05:10
Just got back from PT Brooklyn. Girl named Dynasty talked up the VIP room promising FS, BBBJ, and fingering Vigina. I did read some girls scamming guys at PT, so I did some private dance with her first. She did let my hand roam freely during the dance, so I did bite on the bait. Bad decision. As soon as we got to the VIP room she completely changed. She tells me we have wait until the second half of the allotted time to get down to business. Then she tells me we have 2 mins left and she doesn't have rubber and will not do BBBJ. I politely told her "have a good night, but I will not be getting any more dances from you, and I will try to at least get the word out so you won't do this to other forum members". I should have been suspicious when she gave two different names to call her by. I think she is giving out different names to avoid being identified as scammer. But I asked the bartender and she told me her official stage name is Dynasty. About 5 feet 4 inchs tall, dirty blond, medium built, and pretty faced white girl. Watch out for her, if you go to PT.

Had much better luck at Roxy. Nice skinny white girl (forgot her name) delivered what she promised. Will definitely repeat.

Ou Hobby
09-19-12, 08:42
Just got back from PT Brooklyn. Girl named Dynasty talked up the VIP room promising FS, BBBJ, and fingering Vigina. I did read some girls scamming guys at PT, so I did some private dance with her first. She did let my hand roam freely during the dance, so I did bite on the bait. Bad decision. As soon as we got to the VIP room she completely changed. She tells me we have wait until the second half of the allotted time to get down to business. Then she tells me we have 2 mins left and she doesn't have rubber and will not do BBBJ. I politely told her "have a good night, but I will not be getting any more dances from you, and I will try to at least get the word out so you won't do this to other forum members". I should have been suspicious when she gave two different names to call her by. I think she is giving out different names to avoid being identified as scammer. But I asked the bartender and she told me her official stage name is Dynasty. About 5 feet 4 inchs tall, dirty blond, medium built, and pretty faced white girl. Watch out for her, if you go to PT.

Had much better luck at Roxy. Nice skinny white girl (forgot her name) delivered what she promised. Will definitely repeat.One of the two VIP rooms upstairs everyone can see from down below is what I'm told. The only really private VIP at PT's Brooklyn is the hot tub.

NYButtman
09-23-12, 14:56
Actually the VIP rooms are very private. It has semi-one way smoked glass on one wall. You can look out from the room down onto the floor, but you can not look in from the outside. When you are there next time in the main floor, look up to the VIP room upstairs. It looks like a black glass panels.

Observer314
09-24-12, 21:32
The place is no longer. It's now, get this, an outlet for used hotel furniture.

Never went there much, won't miss it. So it goes.

O314

Observer314
09-27-12, 21:50
Stopped by the new (ish) Pleasure Palace. Was told by lot attendant that they were closed for licensing issues. But that the bookstore, DVD shop, video arcade and upstairs theater were all still open. Did not partake on this slow afternoon, but may again.

O314

StripClubGuy
10-11-12, 19:38
Hey everyone, first time posting but longtime reader. I have always enjoyed reading other users experiences on these forums and I have decided to contribute with my own. Went to Roxys the other day and had some fun with a new girl named Pixie. She was a very hot chick with short pink hair and a tight little body. She took care of me in the back for $ and I've seen her a few times since. She is kinda of standoffish and is all about business but she is fun. There was also another new girl there named Meghan, but she seemed high on uppers so I didn't partake. Plus, she was very popular with the other patrons and I didn't get a chance to talk.

TheoryGuy
12-22-12, 16:24
She posted that on CL or BP, right?

Does anyone recognize this girl from any of the clubs in Brooklyn? I met her and she says she dances. Wondering where?

Ou Hobby
12-24-12, 12:33
Does anyone know if Ginger still works days at the club and if so, what days?

Tomg01
12-24-12, 12:55
Does anyone know if Ginger still works days at the club and if so, what days?In the past I would just call the club. They would confirm if the girl was working that day and even give her schedule if they new it. I've also had them refer me to other clubs like Roxy's if the dancer had changed location.

Ou Hobby
01-12-13, 10:19
Has anyone had any experience with Ginger (tall slender attractive brunette) who works days? Does she offer extras? And if so, what is on the menu?

HoHoHoes
01-31-13, 18:56
The place is no longer. It's now, get this, an outlet for used hotel furniture.

Never went there much, won't miss it. So it goes.

O314That is too bad. I had some really fun times in there. It used to be really fun with some pretty good talent. I knew Frank from when he used to rum Platinum before PT's bought it and made it PT's Brooklyn. His daughter Jodi was crazy and ran the place when Frank wasn't there.

The place turned really ghetto the past couple of years.

Too bad.

IDidntDoIt
02-06-13, 11:04
Finally got a chance to see mainstreet. Anyway walked straight in no cover charge, guess because they were slow or closing a in a couple hrs. There were 3 dancers 1 tall light skinned dancer name Luxury and 2 short thick dark skinned dancers with okay bodies. I go to the bar and luxury aproaches me and introduces herself. Then I ordered a drink and she says were is her drink, normally I don't buy aggressive dancers drink but I say wth and get her what she wants. I get a Jack and coke and whatever the hell she wanted and total bill came to 18 dollars! Her drink was 11 dollars. BTW a shot of hen is 12 dollars talk about robbery. Anyway we sit down and talk and she tells me 1. 2 for her and .25 for the house. Good to know they have a private room. Well I talk to her and finally we agreed on 1. 5 for takeout (better for me in notel if possible). So after I get digits I tell her text me after she gets off. So ending up looking for sws in the meantime, went up exchange and lynch nothing. She finally texts me at 330am but we agrew for another time.

Beeoch
02-06-13, 21:24
Finally got a chance to see mainstreet.Where is this Main Street club. Is it new? Maybe it is the one that they build were the bookstore was?

Wolf

KC Questor
02-07-13, 00:55
Where is this Main Street club. Is it new? Maybe it is the one that they build were the bookstore was?

WolfMain Street is actually in Washington Park. It is on Forest, west of Kingshighway, kind of across the street from Miss Kitty's.

Befun
02-07-13, 00:55
Where is this Main Street club. Is it new? Maybe it is the one that they build were the bookstore was?

WolfThis club is actually in Washington Park across the street from Miss Kitty's. Used to be a city library. And before that. A club named "Mainstreet"!

Gonzo7
02-07-13, 09:19
Main Street is actually in Washington Park. It is on Forest, west of Kingshighway, kind of across the street from Miss Kitty's.For us old timer's Main Street is at the same location of the original Art Mowes. Take out liquor store and bar in lower half and the ladies were upstairs.

Captnbangher
02-09-13, 04:49
I'm from the west usually I hit up the Pink Slip, Bottoms Up and S&L Rub wen I come to town. I have been sitting on this review for a while now. I was down last Oct. But not going to review to old I think, and this one maybe no better, but here we go.

Went to the Pink Slip it was still early 2 girls dancing on stage nothing to stick around for so I went over to Bottoms Up same over there. Some dancer was trying to hustle me for a lap dance. Dam didn't catch her name So I stayed a while slammed a couple of red bulls and left. Hadn't been to S&L Rubs for a while. Well yrs to be exact my girl over there was Jewell fine blk thing kinda resembled Beyonce a little. But she was ridiculous about her up selling, I remember her telling me $6 see's 4 FS I said dang all I got is $1 1/2 and seen her a few times afterwards for the same price.

Anyway getting bk. I go in and ring the bell I guess whoever is not busy comes to the widow. This chick looks like straight trash. Mouth tore all up. I said I would like to see your selection, so each girl came out. And 2 struck my attention. It was obvious who was making money. So I chose Dr. M Thick blk chick ass had to be 45' to 50' easy with tats on her ass not my thing but and the 69 it was beautiful got FS 4 __. Started with CBJ and finished reverse cg. Forgot to mention the other blk girl. Sp. Le light skinned man she had ass too. Couldn't take her on I was drained.

So I headed bk over to Bottoms Up to recoup. By that time night shift was coming in and low and behold both girls fm S&L Rub come in $ Dam get that money. Babyface is one of my favs when I come down she always give me a HJ and the private area so good I forget to ask her if FS is on the menu. If anybody knows please inbox me. Then Chocolate drk skinned chick with a donk she got me in the private area I was still recouping. Man I could have had fun with her. Didn't check to see if anything was on the menu so by now its getting late, and packed. No time to head over to the Pink slip dam got to go! Till next time. If anybody go info on the 2 girls I was inquiring about FS please inbox me.

Captnbangher

Ou Hobby
04-04-13, 08:16
Anyone seen Ginger lately? She used to work days for years but hasn't been there in a while. Is she back yet?

Evader54
04-05-13, 08:38
Anyone seen Ginger lately? She used to work days for years but hasn't been there in a while. Is she back yet?I was there Wednesday from about 3:30. 5:00 and could have sworn I saw her then. Think she went to the sky box with a couple other girls for an extended time with a customer so I only saw her from a distance and not on stage.

I'll ask a friend who works there. You can always call the club and ask if she is on the schedule.

Evader54
04-05-13, 18:24
Anyone seen Ginger lately? She used to work days for years but hasn't been there in a while. Is she back yet?Got the lowdown from my friend. Yes, that was Ginger I saw. Apparently she came in only to do the skybox and then left. Other girls were pissed the Club let her do that. I guess she covered her maintenance for the day and the club made their cut on the skybox so they didn't care.

Just Aguy
06-15-13, 18:46
I've been by a few times in the recent months and was wondering if anyone has ever gotten anything other than a drink from the bartenders. There's one in particular that I see there that I wouldn't mind exploring options with. I'll have to get her name next time I'm in.

HoHoHoes
06-29-13, 00:26
I've been by a few times in the recent months and was wondering if anyone has ever gotten anything other than a drink from the bartenders. There's one in particular that I see there that I wouldn't mind exploring options with. I'll have to get her name next time I'm in.I'm guessing Vada. 40 y / o blond with big (natural) tits.

Just Aguy
06-29-13, 12:18
I'm guessing Vada. 40 y / o blond with big (natural) tits.Not Vada. She doesn't have blonde hair. More brownish.

CubWin1908
06-29-13, 14:40
That is too bad. I had some really fun times in there. It used to be really fun with some pretty good talent. I knew Frank from when he used to rum Platinum before PT's bought it and made it PT's Brooklyn. His daughter Jodi was crazy and ran the place when Frank wasn't there.

The place turned really ghetto the past couple of years.

Too bad.Frank actually leased it out and its going to re-open in a couple months. Can't wait!

HoHoHoes
07-01-13, 23:38
Frank actually leased it out and its going to re-open in a couple months. Can't wait!Is Frank (and Jodi) going to run it?

Evader54
07-13-13, 15:27
I have been out of the strip club scene for a bit but wanted to know if anyone has crossed paths recently with any of these dancers.

Morgan from PT's Brooklyn. AA girl that danced there around 2010-2012.

Ariel from PT's Brooklyn and Centrevile, Hustler, Hollywood, Ms. Kitty's. 2008. 2011?

Kennedy from PT's Brooklyn and Roxy's 2011. 2013.

Miley, petite blond from PT's Brooklyn unsure on dates, maybe 2010. 2012. Heard she was going back to college.

Anyway, just curious if anyone knows of their wherabouts or contact info. Would love to know if any are still working and where so I can catch up with them. Thanks.

CubWin1908
07-18-13, 18:19
Is Frank (and Jodi) going to run it?No, apparently someone leasing it.

HoHoHoes
07-19-13, 00:39
No, apparently someone leasing it.That is a shame.

I had some fun times in there.

Lakeside32
08-24-13, 16:46
I'm in town for a few weeks starting next weekend, going to watch my az cards whoop up on the rams then I'm back home. I'm a black gentlemen and I've been to the eastside to look at the ladies before, but was wondering if they get buck-naked at pinkslip and bottoms up and also how's the mileage at both. Appreciate any help.

HoHoHoes
08-25-13, 03:58
I'm in town for a few weeks starting next weekend, going to watch my az cards whoop up on the rams then I'm back home. I'm a black gentlemen and I've been to the eastside to look at the ladies before, but was wondering if they get buck-naked at pinkslip and bottoms up and also how's the mileage at both. Appreciate any help.Completely naked. You will have a very good time at both clubs. Definitely full service.

Lakeside32
08-25-13, 20:53
Completely naked. You will have a very good time at both clubs. Definitely full service.Damn, that's good to know. I will definitely visit both. I've been lookin on Facebook and the talent seems damn good. There aren't many places left in the country to have nude full contact so I'm going to enjoy this trip.

HoHoHoes
08-28-13, 00:52
Damn, that's good to know. I will definitely visit both. I've been lookin on Facebook and the talent seems damn good. There aren't many places left in the country to have nude full contact so I'm going to enjoy this trip.There aren't many places left in the country like Brooklyn and Washington Park, IL. If you have time check out Washington Park as well. It is even dirtier. Check out the St. Louis forum as well. It is much busier.

Lakeside32
08-28-13, 10:02
There aren't many places left in the country like Brooklyn and Washington Park, IL. If you have time check out Washington Park as well. It is even dirtier. Check out the St. Louis forum as well. It is much busier.Quick question. How are the Brooklyn clubs on Sunday?

HoHoHoes
08-28-13, 23:14
Quick question. How are the Brooklyn clubs on Sunday?I have never been on a Sunday so I can't help you but I would be shocked if they were any different than any other night.

BigJohn314
08-29-13, 19:26
I have never been on a Sunday so I can't help you but I would be shocked if they were any different than any other night.Sunday is hit and miss. Some clubs open late, sometimes quite late. That was the whole reason I finally ventured to Wash P (I'd been a regular Brooklyn visitor for years).

Both towns remind me of the feel of Somalia. A sort of palpable sensation that bullets could fly at any time.

TravelerBj
09-02-13, 15:17
I'm in town for a few weeks starting next weekend, going to watch my az cards whoop up on the rams then I'm back home. I'm a black gentlemen and I've been to the eastside to look at the ladies before, but was wondering if they get buck-naked at pinkslip and bottoms up and also how's the mileage at both. Appreciate any help.Try Roxy's in Brooklyn as well.

Usually a good mix of girls. You will leave satisfied.

Ou Hobby
10-01-13, 09:29
Anyone know if Ginger is still at PT's in Brooklyn? If not, did she go to another place?

DeadDead22
12-12-13, 19:56
I was recently at a gas station in North St Louis City (off and Broadway) and saw a girl pull in with a big GM SUV (Maybe a Yukon, can't remember). She was quite the looker and dressed like she was going to a club. She was brunette, her face was a 7 (normal scale, not SW) and her body was a solid 9 (from the jeans and the loose top, which you could see she had cans). She remarked to some black lady how she liked her boots and didn't sound ghetto, so I figured she wasn't from the neighborhood. Anyway, long story short, I leave and go to Roxy's. Spend 5 minutes there with the ugg dancers and leave. Anyway, as I leave, I see the same girl I saw at the gas station pull up in the parking lot of Roxy's. I thought it could get interesting if she works there, so I went over to PT's for a while since I already walked out of Roxy's. Spend about 15 long minutes in there with no talent and walked back out. I see that she is still in her car on her cell phone (which she was on when she pulled up). Didn't want to go back into Roxy's, so I got in my car and took my time. She never came out of her car or looked like she made a move to get out, as she was in an animated conversation on the phone (laughing). Didn't want to wait for the convo to finish in a parking lot in Brooklyn, so I took off. Does anybody know who this girl is? I know it's not Spring's daughter (she drives a Sebring), who fits the same physical description (I think she works at Hollywood now). This girl had no visible tattoos, and was good looking.

Any intel? Is she a late night shifter? Anybody got a name?

DeadDead22
01-02-14, 18:56
I guess the Brooklyn scene is totally dead. Any new blood in PT's or Roxy's?

JcMyers
02-06-14, 20:22
I hadn't been to Roxy's in about six months due to the lack of decent girls and the fact the club had just been boring to me for the last couple of years. I decided to stop by today around 2 pm and it was a little better than in the past.

Six girls were working (4 white, 2 AA) which was the first change I noticed, considering the last few times I had been in it was mostly AA girls and Spring. There were 5 guys in the club so I grabbed a beer, sat down and was immediately approached by Paige. She is a skinny, 20 something brunette with maybe a bcup. She was friendly enough and said she used to work at Wise Guys, but had been working at Roxy's for the last few days. She said it was a real step up for her at which I laughed and said she had pretty low standards. She sat on my lap, talked for awhile and then she just gently started stroking the back of my head and kissing on my neck and ear. She did this for at least 10 minutes. It was actually pleasant to just sit there in silence and not have to make stupid conversation.

After that I decided to do a private with her. We agreed on .30 a song and went to the back. I have been to Roxy's enough to know what is available. We started with two songs, she got completely naked and danced for awhile. Allowed me to suck on her nipples, FIV and would have let me DATY, but I normally don't unless I've seen the girl a couple of times. When the third song came, I asked if I could pull it out and she completed the dance with a HJ. Total for three songs and an ending for $. Pretty standard there, but she actually made it a little more enjoyable. More was available as she said anything goes in the Champagne Room, but I wasn't going to drop $2.5. Probably more would be avail in the back too if the price was right.

Overall, the girls seemed a little better. Of the girls I have seen before. Skye-mid thirties, huge fakes, used to be really pretty, but got a lot of tats and has started to look weird. Haven't had anything but a HJ with her. Autumn. Decent looking with bcups. Dances are ok, but boring and mechanical. Destiny. A new girl that Paige brought over from Wise Guys. OK looking, has small, floppy tits, but a nice big ass. I would assume most options are avail with her. I have not had dances with the two AA girls working.

Hope this review helps as I'm tired of being the only strip club monger in the club during the day. Safe hunting.

Rodimus54
03-04-14, 20:38
I went to Brooklyn Friday night (like 3 am) only becuae it has been prob1.5 years (and I had some free passes). Both Roxy's and PT's Brooklyn seemed to have gotten a bit more ghetto. There was nothing at Roxy's I wanted to spend money on so went over to PT's. There were actually a few cute girls here (both white and black) so I got a beer. Bartender looked pissed off and stared me down. I had to look behind me to see if she was looking at someone else. Not sure WTF that was about. Since I usually have nothing but bad experiences at PT's Brooklyn, I was not looking to do any privates. Got a couple stage dances but the vibe was just not there for me. Prob won't go back any time soon unless I am either drunk or a read a good review somewhere.

Just Aguy
03-12-14, 09:19
Does anyone know this girl? She dances at Roxys. Any intel if she's available for takeout? Or eat in? .

FloydLeukins
04-07-14, 13:37
Decided to try Roxy's on my way back into town yesterday afternoon. As soon as I walked in the door a hot mature woman named Tammy latched on. She comes on fast and within a few minutes is trying to get me into the champagne room for $250. I managed to placate her by going in back for a private dance (one song- $40). Thankfully I had read the reports on here. She sounds a lot like Spring who is often reviewed. She was attractive and fun in back but $250 after just walking in.

Lakeside32
07-30-14, 20:03
Recently visited the area and I had a damn good time, but I had issue with a couple of things. I live in both Atlanta and L. A. And once again another city / state with different club rules to figure out, LOL. Strangely enough I didn't see any nudity in any of the Brooklyn stripclubs (although they had some good pornos goin), until I went to the VIP room, so will the ladies ever get nude on stage. I realized quickly that the dj at bottomsup had sped up the songs when he saw a couple of us go back to the rooms, so I would have spent a fortune if I didn't catch on. Another issue I had is the bulk of the ladies don't really come out to dance until it gets extremely late, more like 4 or so in the morning, what's up with that, LOL. Anyway, can someone tell me the clubs where the women get buck-ass naked? LOL.

BigJohn314
09-11-14, 09:44
Recently visited the area and I had a damn good time, but I had issue with a couple of things. I live in both Atlanta and L. A. And once again another city / state with different club rules to figure out, LOL. Strangely enough I didn't see any nudity in any of the Brooklyn stripclubs (although they had some good pornos goin), until I went to the VIP room, so will the ladies ever get nude on stage. I realized quickly that the dj at bottomsup had sped up the songs when he saw a couple of us go back to the rooms, so I would have spent a fortune if I didn't catch on. Another issue I had is the bulk of the ladies don't really come out to dance until it gets extremely late, more like 4 or so in the morning, what's up with that, LOL. Anyway, can someone tell me the clubs where the women get buck-ass naked? LOL.Welcome Lakeside, hope you had fun. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Not sure what the deal is with the Gil's not getting nude. Never really been a problem, likely just a lazy day. Generally Roxys, PT's, bottoms up, and the pink slip get naked by the third song of a set. Most of the girls will show you there ovaries for $1-3. Some will let you check their function for a bit more I've mongered at all of the above, YMMV, but days are better for extras. Nights generally have the younger, hotter, often less likely to deliver the goods, girls.

My interpretation of the girls not coming out till 4 is: they likely spent all night bitching about "no customers", or "nobody spending any money". Sitting in the dressing rooms, getting high, trying to drum up a regular via text. Then panic sets in as closing time approaches and they're desperate to cover "maintenence" or "tip out".

Hope you took a walk in Wash Park while you were here. (Don't actually walk there, good place for an armored swat van). Dollies is a dive bar unlike anything else I've ever seen anywhere. Played well, $50 buys a beer, and a blow job. Only caution is you may not want to see some of the "girls" naked.

KenRod1501
09-26-14, 13:51
Dollies Jo JO BEST BJ I have ever got.

KMan1981
10-09-14, 23:16
Back in 2010 and 2012 there where two little white girls stripping at the clubs down there and there real names were cathy and chrissy or crystal chrissy had a scar on her lip she was born with a cleft lip and she had a tattoo of a rose on inside of her ankle. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to them or are they still around? Thanks.

DeadDead22
10-15-14, 17:46
Anyone know her schedule? She's white, real thick, lots of tats, big tits and ass, short hair. Any help would be appreciated.

Darok
10-27-14, 17:39
Please please please someone give me the low down on nikki at the penthouse? Smoking hottie, what is available etc.

HughJeffenCock
10-28-14, 17:33
Stopped by late at night after a boring time at a competing club down the road and had an ok time. Was one of only 2 custies in the club at the time and around 6 or so dancers. Actually never saw all the talent as I was immediately grabbed (literally) by a tall AA chick with huge tits while getting my beer. We grabbed a seat and got to know each other as she continuosly rubbed all the right places. She was visiting from Memphis and it had been a slow weekend and night, shocker. We eventually got around to the VIP room and she hinted I'd leave happy. Why not. 3 songs with nice FIV and a HJ for $70 later and I was out the door. Might've overpaid but she was a fun time, although she was really worried that a bouncer would walk in so I'm not sure more is available here or not?

Questop123
11-06-14, 23:25
I planned to stop at Roxys and see Sky but she sent a text saying she was already gone. Since I was almost there I decided to go in for drink. Nothing worth staying for so I left after maybe 15 minutes. I pull up to route 3 from the parking lot and I notice a Brooklyn cop to my right. I turn left out of what I think is the parking lot and the cop turns to follow me. He pulls me over and says I didn't have my left turn signal on. He said I was on a street but when I looked on google maps no such street exists where I pulled out from. Looks like they don't want anyone going to the clubs in Brooklyn. I don't see myself going back there in the future.

HotRocks
12-10-14, 02:56
Well this Florida boy decided to see what action is in the big city. So I strayed across the river into Brooklyn Ill. Went to Roxys. There are 3 clubs there in the same block. PT, Roxy, bottoms up. Based on my experience at Roxys, I decided to skip the others. I went in and its pretty old and dilapidated. For a caucasion, in a predominately AA place, I felt welcome there. I didn't partake of any private rooms,(although I did want to) and was led to believe touching is allowed back there, maybe a little more. I didn; t get the feeling anything serious was on the menu. I will say the AA girls (5 or 6) were charming and beautiful. I didn't stay long because the local cops were all over that place. Not sure if I should have felt safer for that or more threatened by the police. If you are used to going to a upscale place, this place is not for you. There were quite a few non-AA in the club, so it's likely safe if one behaves themselves. Happy hunting!

DeadDead22
04-30-15, 18:30
Does Spring still work at Roxy's? Haven't seen her there lately.

BigJohn314
08-04-15, 17:30
Does Spring still work at Roxy's? Haven't seen her there lately.Been there a couple times in the last week or so. No Spring sightings.

DeadDead22
08-07-15, 15:16
Been there a couple times in the last week or so. No Spring sightings.Yeah she's there. Supposed to go under the knife on Monday for some new parts to try and squeeze a few more years out the ol' chassis. Probably won't improve the performance much. Used to like to ride but I think I'm about done with this one. Especially when she was thinking of going smaller with the boobs. Come on, now. Massive porn boobs were pretty much all she had going for her at this point.

Darok
08-26-15, 14:39
Why doesn't anyone talk on here about the penthouse? Where you xefinitely have your trifflin bitches, but as well you have your seemingly decent ones. I was in a few months back and finally built uo enough courage to ask a beautiful blonde with nice fake tatas for a private. Well being new to the game I went back gave her the funds she asked for don't remember exactly but I've kinda been on a down slump lately so I didn't care, anyway we get to conversing and she is touchy Feely and in like cool but this girl is way out of my league man. She tells me to say her name again and again and again then clise my eyes and before I knew it she had stanley out and kissed him on the head and said until next time time was up. I was so wasted I don't even remember her name. So if anyone could please help me out herwa name a schedule are there possibilities and number would be great thanks.

Jannisary
08-27-15, 01:50
Most of the reports on Penthouse have in in the Washington Park section of the board, though there have not been a lot of recent reports on the club at all.

Evader54
09-09-15, 07:32
I agree with Janissary that the Washington Park listing has pretty much all the strip clubs in the Metro East area. Since the board is organized by location and there are both Brooklyn and Washington Park listings, a lot of people don't know where to put reports for Sauget and Centerville. Most long time posters keep everything for strip clubs under Washington Park but a few reports end up here in Brooklyn.

As to why no Penthouse reports, they are a little more pricey and management keeps a closer eye on things there. I did get full service from a dancer in the private room once but she is someone I knew from outside the club. From my experience, not much in the way of extras are on the table here. They do have a great lunch special though. Many items for $5. 99, including steak. And no cover if you go for lunch. I've taken several female friends here and they have all enjoyed it. Certainly more upscale than most of the other clubs in the area.

FreightShaker1
09-18-15, 09:48
I agree with Janissary that the Washington Park listing has pretty much all the strip clubs in the Metro East area. Since the board is organized by location and there are both Brooklyn and Washington Park listings, a lot of people don't know where to put reports for Sauget and Centerville. Most long time posters keep everything for strip clubs under Washington Park but a few reports end up here in Brooklyn.

As to why no Penthouse reports, they are a little more pricey and management keeps a closer eye on things there. I did get full service from a dancer in the private room once but she is someone I knew from outside the club. From my experience, not much in the way of extras are on the table here. They do have a great lunch special though. Many items for $5. 99, including steak. And no cover if you go for lunch. I've taken several female friends here and they have all enjoyed it. Certainly more upscale than most of the other clubs in the area.I to have gone during the day with both vendors and customers. Have to say some pretty good looking girls the times I have been. Even more surprising is that the selection, price and quality of food are very good. I have had a few stage dances but because I was not alone had a private or tried for more.

Uden79
11-04-15, 09:35
Went to roxys for my first time over Labor Day. Met this sexy AAgirl named KC, she gave me her digits so once I got back to the hotel I sent her my room #, woke up to a few missed texts after 3 am. Can't get off my mind if I missed something I should come back and make a visit for, any Intel would be appreciated.

Uden79
11-04-15, 10:22
Met this AA girl named KC over Labor Day. Had some candy in my pocket so she was sweet on me all night, felt like she was partying more than working but did hand me her digits to get ahold of her after I got back to my room. Unfortunately when I woke in the morning I had missed her responses. Any Intel would be helpful been thinking it might be worth a 3 hour trip back down.

Uden79
11-04-15, 10:34
Been there a couple times in the last week or so. No Spring sightings.Met a aa girl named KC there when I stopped through Stl. Any Intel on her? Never got to meet her after hours but still have her digits been thinking of making a appearance again since my first experience there was like none of those I've had in a club before.

BigJohn314
11-06-15, 20:46
Sorry, I have nothing to add on KC. I believe I met her. If it's the girl I'm thinking, her sister and cousin both work there too. I'll say this though, I wouldn't drive three hours in hoping for any stripper to still be there. Lots of talent to explore if you don't find her again anyway. I'll keep an eye out if I make it to Brooklyn again soon.

I thought my 45 minute drive to get there was a stretch. Must be slim pickins where you come from eh?

Uden79
11-08-15, 12:43
Sorry, I have nothing to add on KC. I believe I met her. If it's the girl I'm thinking, her sister and cousin both work there too. I'll say this though, I wouldn't drive three hours in hoping for any stripper to still be there. Lots of talent to explore if you don't find her again anyway. I'll keep an eye out if I make it to Brooklyn again soon.

I thought my 45 minute drive to get there was a stretch. Must be slim pickins where you come from eh?It takes about an hour to hit even one strip joint and I've never had any favors or handouts even after dropping hundreds. Everything is real franchise and very strict.

Veckmn
11-22-15, 12:54
I have been to the WP clubs many times, on my most recent trip I drove by the Brooklyn clubs. I also did some research on the town, it looks like a large portion of the town's revenue comes from the clubs. This leads me to believe that the town has good reason to mind its own bussiness and leave the clubs alone. I do have some questions though:

1. Why is there a charge for parking around the clubs?

2. I know that the WP clubs are high milage, but from what I read it appears that the Brooklyn clubs are not as good. Is this true and if so why?

3. Sould I go to the Brooklyn clubs instead of WP on my next trip?

Jannisary
11-22-15, 13:27
The lots owned by the clubs themselves are free for customers. The pay lots are owned by some enterprising people looking to make some money off the fact that on a busy night the club lots are not always large enough to handle the crowd. Personally when I used to go to Brooklyn I kept to Roxy's and Pt's Brooklyn and always parked in the club owned lots as close to the door as possible or didn't park at all if it was a busy night and just went over to Washington Park instead.

BrooklynBoy
12-09-15, 01:49
Met this AA girl named KC over Labor Day. Had some candy in my pocket so she was sweet on me all night, felt like she was partying more than working but did hand me her digits to get ahold of her after I got back to my room. Unfortunately when I woke in the morning I had missed her responses. Any Intel would be helpful been thinking it might be worth a 3 hour trip back down.Knew KC. Lots of texting, little action.

Uden79
12-11-15, 10:27
Knew KC. Lots of texting, little action.Really I came back she met me at the Hilton gave me a lap dance like I'll never forget. Spread out on all fours all it cost was about 30 $ of candy for her to leave with.

BrooklynBoy
12-11-15, 15:38
Really I came back she met me at the Hilton gave me a lap dance like I'll never forget. Spread out on all fours all it cost was about 30 $ of candy for her to leave with.Well maybe it's time to revisit. Still have her info. Don't do party favors though maybe that's the difference.

DeadDead22
05-25-16, 16:44
Is the Brooklyn scene dead? All black now?

Asked about Desiree / Hilton at PTs, said they haven't seen her in months.

There was this half black chick, stoner type who works there occasionally. Kinda has a very mild Mia Khalifa thing going on. Great natural body, long hair. Has a tattoo over her whole shoulder. I never really could read if she does extras. Anyone experience this one?

DeadDead22
05-27-16, 20:02
Went to roxy's today. Intrigued by Gigi. White girl, about 50-55 why / o, huge tits, flabby belly. Looked just trashy enough to be a good time. Anyone have experience with her? Does she deliver in the dance area? She talked a big game but I wasn't biting just then.

DeadDead22
07-29-16, 14:55
Went to roxy's today. Intrigued by Gigi. White girl, about 50-55 why / o, huge tits, flabby belly. Looked just trashy enough to be a good time. Anyone have experience with her? Does she deliver in the dance area? She talked a big game but I wasn't biting just then.Anybody run into this chick? Is Brooklyn this dead now?

Last few times I went, I didn't see Spring either. Has she moved on to the nursing home for old strippers yet?

Bobby1987
09-25-16, 07:49
Anyone ever have encounter a dancer named teagan?

NervousPervis
11-16-16, 12:27
Started day out at Bottoms Up two dancers not ready to start. Then walked over to Pink Slip no dancers for 45 minutes but 2 dollar Miller Lite pint cans so stayed awhile. As day progressed there were a lot of pretty women, the bartender is also very nice to talk to. Then went to Roxy's again pretty women only they were friendlier and did receive a WP handshake. Then went to Black Magic more attractive women and more open about menu options and pricing. Went upstairs and do not remember her name had a great time would repeat for not much money. Will be back. NP.

Altec269
03-19-17, 12:21
Started day out at Bottoms Up two dancers not ready to start. Then walked over to Pink Slip no dancers for 45 minutes but 2 dollar Miller Lite pint cans so stayed awhile. As day progressed there were a lot of pretty women, the bartender is also very nice to talk to. Then went to Roxy's again pretty women only they were friendlier and did receive a WP handshake. Then went to Black Magic more attractive women and more open about menu options and pricing. Went upstairs and do not remember her name had a great time would repeat for not much money. Will be back. NP.Is black Magic open?

Winddance1
03-20-17, 09:37
Is black Magic open?Sounds like a fun day I would enjoy but not sure I would want to walk anywhere in Brooklyn.

BigJohn314
04-10-17, 12:37
Is black Magic open?I've tried twice and it's been closed both nights. Web says "permanently closed". Might have missed the chance.

Jannisary
04-11-17, 01:07
I've tried twice and it's been closed both nights. Web says "permanently closed". Might have missed the chance.The official website says "Club Closed Until Further Notice". That has to be one of the quickest club failures in area history.

BigJohn314
04-13-17, 23:33
The official website says "Club Closed Until Further Notice". That has to be one of the quickest club failures in area history.Clearly Brooklyn was crying out for another all black club. But seriously, I wanted to see how PTs would do with this idea. Apparently not so well. I know there are some savvy guys running that organization, shame they don't seem to see what's wrong with their formula. What worked in the 70's 80's and 90's simply isn't going to fly anymore. They're still living in a pre smartphone world.

DeadDead22
06-09-17, 11:00
Man oh man. I'm glad that I'm approaching retirement from the hobby because things are drying up left and right. A few months back, I visited Roxy's and saw some potential. Young white girls who seemed to have potential. One looked TGTBT and I don't think she really understood how you make money at this club but maybe she would warm up. Well, I went back a couple of days this week to track down Spring. Might like one more fling with her before I retire for good. Let me tell you, Roxy's day shift is almost exclusively a black club now. And most of the dancers seem to treat it like a nightclub instead of trying to make money. I bought a drink to see what I could see. Nothing. Barren wasteland. No Spring. No young white girls to speak of. The only white chick was tall and blonde but looked like a British female wrestler. Not exactly attractive. No curves. No boobs. No ass. I guess the days of big tits and white chicks is over. No more Spring. No more Desiree. Not even any Sky. Haven't seen Thai in years. Oh, well. Time to move on from Crooklyn. We'll always have the memories.

DuffsStuff
07-28-17, 00:23
Old report. Stopped in on a Sunday last spring. Hit pink slip first. They were just opening up. Two sexy chocolate booties there. Moved on to Bottom's up. Dead. A sweet little 20 something came in. Got a great dance from her. Moved on to PT. There was a very curvy ebony there with a big ass. Wish I had some left at that point.

Brooklyn is ok, if you go early. After hours, seems like it would be shady.

Jannisary
08-04-17, 03:14
I cruised through Brooklyn last weekend and the Black Magic / Pt's Brooklyn / Platinum Club building has a big "For Sale" sign on the side of it.

Heim23
08-04-17, 04:20
I cruised through Brooklyn last weekend and the Black Magic / Pt's Brooklyn / Platinum Club building has a big "For Sale" sign on the side of it.Say it ain't so. Bet they don't get $4 mil for it. Ha!

Jannisary
08-05-17, 20:34
Say it ain't so. Bet they don't get $4 mil for it. Ha!I highly doubt it. The demise of Brooklyn is a shame. It used to be a very fun place to go. The closure of the massage parlors and the bookstore started the slow death of the entertainment district it had. Derelict buildings, bad streets, and heavy crime pushed things further downhill. Pt's not maintaining their clubs and Brooklyn not maintaining the streets around them didn't help. Why bother to go someplace where you drive through the same damn potholes for over a decade? The original owner of the Platinum Club cashed out and got out at the right time.

BigJohn314
12-09-17, 13:34
Took a little jaunt through Brooklyn recently mostly for kicks. Can't really set your hopes or expectations too high these days. Found a super busty AA girl at bottoms up that was willing if not enthusiastic to deliver a stellar BBBJ and titwank for $60 and a drink. Roxys was dead with a couple hags too busy on their phones to even engage in conversation. Too bad, I was warmed up and ready to spend some more money. While the talent is limited these days it seems to make it easy to enjoy an evening out for under $90 total including a couple beers, some stage dances and a BJ. I'll be back.

Member #5866
06-13-18, 20:49
I just want to share a memory and then follow it up with a question. It must have been around 2004--2005 when I first first got into the hobby. I found my way down to Brooklyn several times. I'm glad I did because as we all know that was near the end of an era. I went to Roxy's a few times where I'd get a few beers and a few dances. Then I'd go to the peep show place right next door. I think it was in a double-wide if I remember right. You'd go in and the girls would line up and you could view them through a window and pick one. Then you went back to a peep show booth. I heard that for some customers they could put down the glass for you to get extras, but I only went a few times and didn't get that offer. I also would go across the street to S&L rub. That place was awesome. I always picked out a young spinner. They would empty your wallet if you let them, but if you negotiated it was average prices. I would also find providers in the print edition of the RFT from time to time. Anyway, those were the days.

Now to my question: where are there peep shows and non- Asian massage parlors? Do they exist anymore? What happened? Was a law passed out something? I lived in Denver for a while and there was a good peep show there, but they shut down too. I'm interested to hear your experiences, and let me know (pm) if you can point me in the direction of any underground clubs. I am going to check out the lingerie show in Rockford at some point. Is there anything like the here? Thanks guys!

Jannisary
06-15-18, 10:33
The peep show place and several other places got shut down by the Feds over a decade ago. If I remember right they got them on taxes and some anti-corruption stuff. The S&L Rub got raided and shut down more recently by county and state police I believe for prostitution charges. I'm not sure how S&L survived as long as it did but many suspected they were keeping some local officials happy to avoid problems. Anyway something must have changed to lead to the raid.

George Stark
07-01-18, 00:43
Just wondering, is there any place worth going to Booklyn for now? It sounds like all the fun places are gone.

Member #5866
07-01-18, 23:45
Just wondering, is there any place worth going to Booklyn for now? It sounds like all the fun places are gone.I drove through there a few weeks ago and there was a lady standing in the doorway of that adult theatre wearing neon lingerie waving at the cars driving by. I was tempted to go in because I've read that the place is half adult theatre and half strip club with private rooms, but she looked a little rough even from afar so I kept driving. Not sure if I want to check that place out because adult theatres are not my thing. I haven't been to Roxy's for years, and have never been to the other clubs, but am interested to know what happens in them.

Jannisary
07-02-18, 00:19
Just wondering, is there any place worth going to Booklyn for now? It sounds like all the fun places are gone.I will stop in at Roxy's from time to time. What is nice about the Pt's chain is that if you pay the door fee to get in one area club, you should get a ticket and that will get you in free at their other area clubs. There are some black clubs such as the Pink Slip but I've not been in any of them in years.

KC Questor
07-02-18, 17:23
I was tempted to go in because I've read that the place is half adult theatre and half strip club with private roomsThe theater side is pretty much only dudes, and the strip club is pretty awful. It's a pretty good deal if you want to go get horned up at the strip club and then have some guy blow you. Otherwise, don't bother.

Member #5866
07-03-18, 08:22
The theater side is pretty much only dudes, and the strip club is pretty awful. It's a pretty good deal if you want to go get horned up at the strip club and then have some guy blow you. Otherwise, don't bother.Thanks KC.

To each their own, but that's not my cup of tea. Your analysis brings back a funny memory: one time I was leaving Huster club and a methed / cracked out dude told me he'd blow me for 5 bucks. I was like you could pay me 500 to let you blow me. Anyway, thanks for the advice. I will avoid that place. My hope, based on my experiences with the Brooklyn of the past, was that they had a little brothel set up in there. LOL, oh well.

Member #5866
07-03-18, 10:42
Thanks KC.

To each their own, but that's not my cup of tea. Your analysis brings back a funny memory: one time I was leaving Huster club and a methed / cracked out dude told me he'd blow me for 5 bucks. I was like you could pay me 500 to let you blow me. Anyway, thanks for the advice. I will avoid that place. My hope, based on my experiences with the Brooklyn of the past, was that they had a little brothel set up in there. LOL, oh well.Correction: rather that saying "you could pay me," I meant to type "you couldn't pay me. " LOL. How embarrassing! We all have a price, I suppose, but mine would be about four digits more than 500. I'm blaming that one on the smart phone. All you Freudians out there please don't overthink it.

SH69.

Jannisary
07-03-18, 19:29
Anyway, thanks for the advice. I will avoid that place. My hope, based on my experiences with the Brooklyn of the past, was that they had a little brothel set up in there. LOL, oh well.Yeah, the mini brothel concept pretty much died in Brooklyn. The club next to the bookstore had potential with some private rooms upstairs but I don't think they ever attracted enough business. The few times I stopped in there after they first opened they had less than average looking dancers and too high of desired prices.

You might have better luck in Washington Park. Wiseguys, Cheeks, Blondies, and Dollies.

Member #5818
07-06-18, 13:17
http://www.kmov.com/story/38585219/o...-brooklyn-club

Member #5866
07-06-18, 14:57
http://www.kmov.com/story/38585219/o...-brooklyn-clubI drove by at about 12 noon today and there were about 10 plain clothes detectives combing the parking lot for evidence. Somebody is going to go down for whatever happened.

Sarcasticles
07-06-18, 15:21
http://www.kmov.com/story/38585219/o...-brooklyn-clubI saw a news story and the reporter said "firefighters are suited up in hazmat suits in case anyone goes down in the club". I cracked up. I was thinking that a lot of people have gone down in that club. .

Member #5818
07-10-18, 23:37
People, don't do illegal drugs. Just get drunk and get an Uber. What the hell would cause this to happen anyways? I would advise everybody to pick a new place to visit for the unforeseeable future.

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article214563715.html

BigJohn314
08-05-18, 12:29
Decided to cruise through Brooklyn Friday. Roxy's is back in biz. Met a house young AA spinner named Xtacy. Very cute and petite. Sadly she had GPS in a big way. Wanted $350 for full service. I asked if the standard 3 songs for $100 would work? Even upped that to $150 as she was really very sexy. She said "$200 for just head". I tried to not be rude and simply excused myself. Who's paying that? I know I'd sure have to monger less if that was the going rate.

Member #5818
08-06-18, 14:14
Decided to cruise through Brooklyn Friday. Roxy's is back in biz. Met a house young AA spinner named Xtacy. Very cute and petite. Sadly she had GPS in a big way. Wanted $350 for full service. I asked if the standard 3 songs for $100 would work? Even upped that to $150 as she was really very sexy. She said "$200 for just head". I tried to not be rude and simply excused myself. Who's paying that? I know I'd sure have to monger less if that was the going rate.Day or night? Anyways, I love brown sugar but also love carmel and vanilla. Is there more diversity there now?

BigJohn314
08-06-18, 19:12
Day or night? Anyways, I love brown sugar but also love carmel and vanilla. Is there more diversity there now?It was around 6 pm. Every girl I saw was AA.

Member #5818
08-25-18, 14:39
Did Spring ever come back?

MyBudFang
09-23-18, 11:32
I drove through there a few weeks ago and there was a lady standing in the doorway of that adult theatre wearing neon lingerie waving at the cars driving by. I was tempted to go in because I've read that the place is half adult theatre and half strip club with private rooms, but she looked a little rough even from afar so I kept driving. Not sure if I want to check that place out because adult theatres are not my thing. I haven't been to Roxy's for years, and have never been to the other clubs, but am interested to know what happens in them.There used to be a swingers club, a bookstore down by pet's years ago, had lots of girls working out of both. Now the book store, like all of them, is all rump rangers.

An occasional couple will show up, or a lady and her date, but the good times are long gone.

Slapshot
11-19-18, 15:11
Just wondering, is there any place worth going to Booklyn for now? It sounds like all the fun places are gone.Was here about a month ago, had been 4 or 5 years, the Brooklyn strip has been on a downward spiral for 20 years & looks to be just about dead and gone. If you were around back in the mid 90's you'll remember when it looked a lot different here, was like a mini Amsterdam, clean & will lighted with 4 busy strip clubs plus a dozen or so other adult businesses, several parking lots full of cars, lots of people walking around. Now it's nothing but a bombed out shell, dark and lifeless. My one time favorite club PT's is a vacant building, I used to love this place! Roxy's was dead, it's now an all Black club, I'll miss the live sex shows, muff diving shows and close up stage action. Stopped by the bookstore / strip club down the street, can't remember the name, noticed a few Black girls walking around in the parking lot in bikinis, spoke to one briefly, from what she said you could get what ever you wanted for a steep price. I then noticed a state police car driving around in the parking lot. This was a Saturday night and all the clubs were just about empty, I'd hate to see it on a weekday. Brooklyn started going downhill in the late 90's when the main club on the strip (Fantasyland) got raided and shut down, it was a strip club, massage joint and adult bookstore. Over the years less people started going then there was a fire around 2004 and a lot of the other businesses burned down, after that it was really got bad but now it's a ghost town. You guys who weren't around back in the 90's would have loved the Brooklyn scene, it was one of a kind. Forget it now, just stay away. Also, Centerville went downhill, there used to be 3 or 4 clubs there, just one now and you don't want to go near it, Washington Park is your only option.

Jannisary
11-20-18, 12:34
Yes, poor Brooklyn has slowly molded away as an adult entertainment destination. Back a couple decades ago there were massage parlors, bookstores, swinger clubs and strip clubs packed into a few blocks there that really made it a place to go. Even after Fantasyland and Free Spirit were shut down there was still plenty of action to be found. The strip club scene started to slowly die off. I remember PT's blamed the bridge closer for some of that back then but at the same time as Brooklyn was declining the Hollywood Showclub and Larry Flynt's Hustler Club in Washington Park were starting to really take off. The Platinum Club and Roxy's were still rocking for awhile but for years you had the crumbling Fantasyland next door to Roxy's and the burnt out shell of Free Spirit next door to Platinum. That's not a good look to attract people to your businesses. Fantasyland had to burn a couple times before the federal judge finally released it to Brooklyn to clean up. I do think part of the blame for the decline of Brooklyn does rest with that judge who for years refused to allow anything to be done to the properties associated with the massage parlor case. By the time the Free Spirit property was released to Brooklyn and then the Fantasyland property too they had sat vacant and burnt for years. But at the same time, Brooklyn showed they really didn't want to help the remaining clubs. Oh I'm sure the village trustees appreciated the property taxes generated by the club properties and maybe a little sales tax and I'm sure the clubs still "helped" out some both publicly and privately BUT when the same damn potholes have been in the street between Roxy's and Platinum Club (Pt's Brooklyn) for over a decade and a half it makes you wonder how they really viewed the clubs. The fact that in the face of this inaction, PT's couldn't even be bothered to hire someone to throw some asphalt patch mix in the holes makes you wonder about them too. I think PT's saw the writing on the wall years ago and that is why they basically stopped investing any money into their Brooklyn clubs. They changed the Platinum Club to Pt's Brooklyn, closed the kitchen, put in a peep booth up stairs, and put in a lowered stage / pole and then really didn't do anything else to it ever again. Then there is Roxy's the lone PT's club still operating in Brooklyn. It was run down, dirty and kinda gross back when I first started going there about 2 decades ago and it hasn't really changed much has it? They did put the little VIP room in but that was just a cash grab for the club. They FINALLY had to clean it up a bit after that fentanyl incident. I bet that was the first and last time that place saw a real professional cleaning crew in forever.

Baseball15
11-20-18, 13:25
I have seen the name Free Spirit in Brooklyn and was wondering what it was like during the good old days and what did they offer.

Member #5866
11-21-18, 09:13
S. & L. Rub was my first full service massage. That's where I learned to negotiate without actually saying anything. First time I went they must have thought I was a LEO because I was very explicit about what I wanted and therefore didn't get anything. I soon figured out how to be discreet and started getting FS for 100 less than the asking price. There were some cute young girls working there.

Jannisary
11-21-18, 12:56
I have seen the name Free Spirit in Brooklyn and was wondering what it was like during the good old days and what did they offer.Free Spirit was a full service massage parlor offering a nice variety of ladies to chose from for fun. There were private rooms with small bed and clean sheet and towels. You could walk in, chose a girl from the line up and then have a lot of fun. Fantasyland was a combination strip club, massage parlor, and adult bookstore. Both places got caught up in an anti-corruption and anti-prostitution sting targeting the massage parlors in Brooklyn. The properties were seized or surrendered to the federal government and then allowed to set vacant and rot. Of course, Brooklyn being Brooklyn the vacant properties attracted looters, scavengers, and a bad crowd. Free Spirit burnt in like 2005, don't remember exactly but it burnt and nothing was done for years. Fantasyland burnt in like 2009 or so, not sure of exact year anymore. Free Spirit was not much of a building to begin with but Fantasyland was huge and its a shame and a waste what happened to it.

BigPoppa77
05-30-21, 16:16
Is that strip club in same building as the adult bookstore (Pure Pleasure?) still open? If it is, is it worth a visit?

BigPoppa77
07-25-21, 14:39
I was wrong about the name in my last post, its Pleasure Palace not Pure Pleasure. What about Bottoms Ups. Anyone been? Dawgpound? I heard Roxys is opening back up under the name The Roxxx. Washington Park may be fizzling out but it kinda looks lie Brooklyn is coming back to life a little. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

NipLuver
08-02-21, 15:27
With Roxys reopening I wander if the sweet Asian momma Thi will return? Anyone have any real fun with her back in the day? I often ate her pussy and she played with my cock inside my pants, never got it out. I often wonder if a blow job or more was available.

DeadDead22
11-29-21, 18:42
When is the new Roxy's going to open?

Fdottt
12-30-21, 15:54
When is the new Roxy's going to open?I visited St Louis the last couple days and found my way to this club and it was open.

Steven Hyde
12-30-21, 21:46
I visited St Louis the last couple days and found my way to this club and it was open.Thanks for the update. Care to share a few details? Number and quality of ladies, any extras?

DeadDead22
03-24-22, 14:16
I visited St Louis the last couple days and found my way to this club and it was open.Must be nighttime hours only. The Roxxx was closed when I went by afternoon on Tuesday. Only Bottom's Up was open.

Steven Hyde
06-04-22, 00:13
Must be nighttime hours only. The Roxxx was closed when I went by afternoon on Tuesday. Only Bottom's Up was open.What's up with bottoms up? Any full service options? Spinners?

Member #6119
07-10-22, 15:45
I am curious myself, I have never been to Bottoms Up. Are white guys "welcomed"? But I am more of a big booty guy than a spinner guy. I like big butts and I cannot lie.

What's up with bottoms up? Any full service options? Spinners?