PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Joe Gillis
09-14-10, 21:10
Just for the sake of curiosity, I drove along Exchange Ave. in Brooklyn. Near 9th Street I saw 3 different WSW's. One had red hair and 2 were brunettes. They were all a bit shorter than average, seemed thin, and looked pretty good from a distance. I didn't partake of any of them as I had already taken care of my business. I'm very leery of the area. I've had too many bad experiences in the area. The main reason that I felt that this activity was worth mentioning is that I hadn't seen a WSW along that stroll in many months.

JG

Missery
09-15-10, 11:48
Just for the sake of curiosity, I drove along Exchange Ave. in Brooklyn. Near 9th Street I saw 3 different WSW's. One had red hair and 2 were brunettes. They were all a bit shorter than average, seemed thin, and looked pretty good from a distance. I didn't partake of any of them as I had already taken care of my business. I'm very leery of the area. I've had too many bad experiences in the area. The main reason that I felt that this activity was worth mentioning is that I hadn't seen a WSW along that stroll in many months.

JG
Out of curiosity, I drove through there Sunday just before noon and saw 1 BSW and 1 WSW. Neither worth picking up. Both were standing on 9th east of Exchange and openly waving at passing cars.

Dodgeram 440
09-15-10, 17:46
Just for the sake of curiosity, I drove along Exchange Ave. In Brooklyn. Near 9th Street I saw 3 different WSW's. One had red hair and 2 were brunettes. They were all a bit shorter than average, seemed thin, and looked pretty good from a distance. I didn't partake of any of them as I had already taken care of my business. I'm very leery of the area. I've had too many bad experiences in the area. The main reason that I felt that this activity was worth mentioning is that I hadn't seen a WSW along that stroll in many months.

JGThe red head sounds like Crystal she looks good from a distance but has had a rough life and it shows. I have also seen Heather out there she is like Crystal looks good from a distance but rough I have made a report on her and other east side girls serch my past reports.

Gonzo7
09-15-10, 18:53
Out of curiosity, I drove through there Sunday just before noon and saw 1 BSW and 1 WSW. Neither worth picking up. Both were standing on 9th east of Exchange and openly waving at passing cars.Went by there today. 3 wsw out all of them looked like they need a bath. Have seen two of them before, never sampled but reports have stated that they are nothing to write home about. The east side has gone down hill and to the dogs. Maybe after all the construction is done it might do a turn around.

Gonzo7
09-26-10, 00:18
Had the pleasure of meeting young blond haired Ashley. Very pleasant to talk with and very cute. However she does have some fat but nothing that would turn you off. Service was excellent, followed directions and wanted to make sure I was happy. A lot of licking and sucking. BBBJWithSpit. Damage $25. 00 no tip. At first wanted 40. 00 told her she was nuts. Would repeat. No number since her phone was not working.

Hostelxxxx
09-28-10, 13:19
I was dreaming yesterday around 10 am. Ran into new girl to me named miranda sexy 5'5-7 thin 105 lbs small a cup said she was new to area or back again for 1st time in couple years price was good for 50 anythng you want good looking 8 on looks. Had fun plan to see her this weekend. Have number for those that share. Happy mongering,

Stay safe

xxxx

Gcmnsu
09-29-10, 22:24
I was dreaming yesterday around 10 am. Ran into new girl to me named miranda sexy 5'5-7 thin 105 lbs small a cup said she was new to area or back again for 1st time in couple years price was good for 50 anythng you want good looking 8 on looks. Had fun plan to see her this weekend. Have number for those that share. Happy mongering,

Stay safe

xxxxWhere did you see Miranda.

I am looking for a good time.

Would like to find her.

Dodgeram 440
10-13-10, 23:15
I made 3 passes thru the east side today the first was about 2:00 in the afternoon and I seen a WSW walking and talking on a cell phone and it looked like Amy from the back. I was in a position that I could not turn around to check. I made 2 other trips thru later in th day and did not spot the girl again. Has any body had contact with her if so is she back in town?

Thanks and be safe dr440

Country Boy #3
10-17-10, 12:53
I saw Patti at 9th and Lynch about 1:30 this morning. Thin blonde, late 30's, pain in the ass. I slowed down to see if it was her, got a "hey baby" out of her, and kept driving. Been there, Done that. Not getting involved again.

Rosco2
10-23-10, 04:41
The rip-off chick with the fake voice recorder is back. She's using the name Deandra now, or something like that--Deandra I think it was. I didn't recognize her at first in her sunglasses. It took me a few hours before I realized it was her. - Rosco

MyBudFang
11-14-10, 01:16
Thye way nyou deal with these girls, is you get them in your vehicle, and hit the freeway really fast, go as far as you can stand her bs, and then kick them out, we had one in portland, and someone did that, she never showed her face again.

The rip-off chick with the fake voice recorder is back. She's using the name Deandra now, or something like that--Deandra I think it was. I didn't recognize her at first in her sunglasses. It took me a few hours before I realized it was her. - Rosco

Nitelife74
11-15-10, 02:52
I was wondering if anyone has any info on anything going on? I have been off the scene for a while and I feel like I am a nube in this area again. And damn the place has changed since the last time I was there.

Country Boy #3
11-15-10, 14:13
The east side has been dead for the last few months. I drive though there nearly every weekend, and rarely see anything. Much less anything worth picking up.

Ralphyboy
11-28-10, 21:51
I dreamt that I took a ride to the eastside at noon on a Sunday on my way out of town. Went down by Roxy's at first, nothing going on down there. Cruised back to collinsville Road & exchange and ran that area. Saw an obvious BSW that was packing more than I wanted and had his ass hanging out for everyone to see. Cruised down the side streets and saw 2 WSW. 1 brunette disgustingly fat & the other blonde with a hoodie looked gross and cracked out. As I was cruising, saw a cute blonde in a parked car. As I was driving around, saw a couple BSW's on a side street smoking crack & had a PT cruiser with tinted windows honk at me twice. Finally, the cute blonde got out of the car & I picked her up on Lynch ny exchange. Did the cop check & made our way to her spot. It was Ashley, who I've seen before but she didn't remember me. She was cute, sweet and did not do anything shady. I asked for nj and she said. 4, I said. 2 and we settled on. 3 Performed BBBJCIM great. Got her digits and dropped her off. On the way, passed a LE going the other way on collinsville but she wasn't worried. We also passed the TV and she pointed out that it was a guy.

Will exchange digits for someone else's digits. Happy hunting & stay safe.

Zero Cool07
11-30-10, 20:28
I seen today that demolition has started on the hardware store across from the wash rack. That was a pretty good spot to find a SW, they stood there to get out of the rain from time to time.

Also I seen they finally tore down Fantsyland. That burned out mess was about to fall down.

I was also told that Club Reo will be torn down in a few weeks.

Before long the girls will have no where to hide.

Eslguy58
12-02-10, 20:18
From the new bridge website it looks like there's going to be a bridge over first street where the old farm supply building was. Further down past Club 64 or whatever they're calling it this week over the rr tracks & Packers ave. There's also an elevated interchange. Those may be good spots once the construction is finished.

Link to bridge website: http://newriverbridge.org/

Zero Cool07
12-27-10, 18:08
I see that Club Reo is no longer. They put the smash to it today as I was driving by. They are really giving Cr, exchange ave, and 9th street a facelift. Bad for biz.

Member #4484
05-18-11, 14:55
Took a ride through rt 3 today just cause I haven't been in the area for awhile. Saw 2 WSW right next door to club 64, one smoking hot, the other pretty average. Circled back, more times than I'll admit. Of course the hot one was gone, picked up Shannon, agreed on 25 BBBJCIMWS. Nice girl, nice performace, no phone of course. Will repeat. Just wanted to let you guys know the area isn't completely dead, and if you see Shannon out there, be nice, she's a nice girl.

Eslguy58
05-20-11, 18:32
Is she bleached blonde and maybe 30 something?

Country Boy #3
05-20-11, 19:42
Is she bleached blonde and maybe 30 something?That would be her. She's been around for at least 5 years. I always got along with her, but haven't picked her up in the last year. I'll be looking for the smoking hot one.

Willy Word
05-23-11, 00:46
Plenty of action on Saturday afternoon around 6. 8pm. Most of it down around 11th and lake or 13th and lynch but also on 9th. Saw this WSW around winstanley and 2 more BSW's at 9th and lake around 7:30. Took BSW name tay over in to the hiding spot on gross for a quick $18 session

Member #4484
06-11-11, 19:30
Went down Rt 3 today, seen Shannon, turned around but she was gone by then, ended up picking up Jenna. Way better looking than Shannon. Definately on something, but aren't they all. Good looking girl, very good performance. Offered FS, but just did CBJ for 25. Got her digits, would be wiiling to share if someone could reference a good provider who doesn't break the bank. Overall a good time, killer body I'd like to test out.

Dodgeram 440
06-28-11, 20:33
I was driving thru the east side Monday evening and spotted a new girl walking on Collinsville Road I could not stop at that time. She was about 5'6" 130 lbs lt bwn hair cute face about a 6 or maybe a 7 on SW scale. Went back later and did not see her. I did spot the red head that is always out there sorry forgot her name. I stopped and asked her about her and had to flip her 8 bucks to get any info. I know WTF told me her name is Jenifer only out there a couple of weeks and is staying at the crack motel in downtown east side. If I see her I will make a report hopefully if someone beats me to her they will make a report.

Be safe dr440

Dodgeram 440
07-02-11, 11:16
I was driving thru the east side Monday evening and spotted a new girl walking on Collinsville Road I could not stop at that time. She was about 5'6" 130 lbs lt bwn hair cute face about a 6 or maybe a 7 on SW scale. Went back later and did not see her. I did spot the red head that is always out there sorry forgot her name. I stopped and asked her about her and had to flip her 8 bucks to get any info. I know WTF told me her name is Jenifer only out there a couple of weeks and is staying at the crack motel in downtown east side. If I see her I will make a report hopefully if someone beats me to her they will make a report.

Be safe dr440I got a better look at the new Jenifer and she looked worse than I thought more like a 5 or less on SW scale. There is a group photo of 3 SW below the line and the brunite in photo might be her. Sorry to anyone that might of taken a special trip looking for some thing new out there.

Dr220

Tommy Boy
07-12-11, 13:22
Hit the stroll between 11-12 last night. Was surprised to see 3 SWs on 9th. One BSW a little on the thick side at 9th & Lake, one BSW thin to athletic build with short hair, decent looking, at 9th & Lynch, and a WSW further west on 9th between Exchange and Baugh. She looked really good so I turned back and picked her up. Says her name is Kristin. Medium height, thin, black hair, late 30s but well preserved.

She tells me up front she wants $50. When I say we're going to a motel, then she wants more. I've run into this a couple of times when girls want more for motel dates, presumably because of the added time and the fact that they'll be completely naked. If it's just another $10 or so, I usually go along with it because it takes me a while to get going and they generally have to work for it. Well, she wanted $20 more and I reluctantly agreed only because she looked even better up close, smelled fresh despite the heat wave, and did not appear to be drunk, high, or strung out.

We get to the motel and she gets completely naked and I was quite impressed. B cup titties that are reasonably firm and not deflated, nice tight little butt and tummy with only the slightest amount of loose skin. She tells me she has four kids, three of which are teen-agers, so she is probably 40 or close to it, but she doesn't really look it. Her face is pretty too. Definitely a 9 on the SW scale. Small tatoo above her left breast.

I start by sucking her titties and then lick her pussy, which smelled fairly fresh and looked great, shaved except for a small landing patch. After a bit she got into it and eventually came in a fairly intense manner. Claimed she hadn't had sex in 3 weeks and really enjoyed getting off. Whatever. Then she sucked me for a while and then pulled out a condom and we fucked, mostly mish. Sometimes I have to finish by hand and she helped me with that. Through the whole date she was working it and at least pretending to be enthusiastic. So high marks for performance as well as looks. Also attitude good, easy to talk to.

She claims her number works and when I was driving her back, she did receive two calls on it. I did not get permission to share, but I don't put much stock in SW numbers until I try calling it next time I'm out and it actually works. If that happens and I can actually set something up with her in a couple of weeks, I'll see if I can put her number out.

Tommy Boy

Prairieman
07-20-11, 21:16
Heading down Collinsville Road, traveling east when I spied a blonde walking away from C'ville Road on the road directly next to the bar. Going away from me but from behind, worth a look. Have gotten pulled over for a U before after passing the RR bridge so did the full circle to the gas station at IL 203 where Fairmont's finest was parked. Still wanting to see what was what, I managed to head back W without being followed. It was 99 degrees on my thermometer but I turned one block W of the bar to see if I could intercept. Took the next left and under the tree in the shade were two BSW. One was small built but I can't describe much else because the taller one, a little chunky with shoulder length hair, started rocking these huge tits at me that were packed into a small white T. My god, I really wanted to see them but have been stopped by Fairmont before so I kept my loop and found the blonde. 20s or 30s, nice face, have seen her before.

All in all a very stunning circle today-tits that could make most Juggs mags readers take notice. 3 count them 3 out in this blistering heat at 5 pm and a very decent looking blonde. My cruising route just got wider. Info on any of the above would be appreciated-a name and whether they are freaking crazy and want to fight when you don't agree on a negotiation both welcome info.

Happy hunting, boys!

Stlhustla
07-21-11, 13:02
Some of you know me, I have never been selfish with numbers or info. I know to RTFF, and post when I have intel.

Lately I have not been as active, partially because of free extra curricular activity from a civilian, partially because I do not like to pick up SW's in a heat wave. They tend to over-ripen and leave a stink in my car. My usual route is Broadway. South Side stroll.

Yesterday, I had errands to run which took me over to the Granite City area. I was following GPS, so I paid little attention to directions and such. Midway through my run, I spotted what looked like 2 rather attractive WSW's, the looks they were giving passing cars was unmistakable. There used to be an in-call girl over there with huge bolt-on's named Nicki, but I have never considered cruising there for street talent.

I came back wanting to research / post in the Illinois section, but there was not specific Granite City page, and I found no info in either Washington Park or Brooklyn. Any guidance on where to look on the forum. Any guidance on where to cruise in Granite City. I am definitely going to go back and try to find these two.

If I find anything. I will post.

Dodgeram 440
07-21-11, 20:52
Some of you know me, I have never been selfish with numbers or info. I know to RTFF, and post when I have intel.

Lately I have not been as active, partially because of free extra curricular activity from a civilian, partially because I do not like to pick up SW's in a heat wave. They tend to over-ripen and leave a stink in my car. My usual route is Broadway. South Side stroll.

Yesterday, I had errands to run which took me over to the Granite City area. I was following GPS, so I paid little attention to directions and such. Midway through my run, I spotted what looked like 2 rather attractive WSW's, the looks they were giving passing cars was unmistakable. There used to be an in-call girl over there with huge bolt-on's named Nicki, but I have never considered cruising there for street talent.

I came back wanting to research / post in the Illinois section, but there was not specific Granite City page, and I found no info in either Washington Park or Brooklyn. Any guidance on where to look on the forum. Any guidance on where to cruise in Granite City. I am definitely going to go back and try to find these two.

If I find anything. I will post.There was a post 5 or six months ago he said the same thing as you. (sorry do not recall were I saw it) He said they were on Madison ave. By the mill. I have made 4 or 5 runs thru there and the only thing I have seen was a old crack ho out there. The type you want to thru them a buck to keep them off your car. LOL Last summer I picked up a cute read head on 159 in Belleville she said she needed money for bus fair to get home. What a bunch of shit she had a handler a couple of weeks later and was all over Belleville for over a month. I have not seen her since may be made enough for the bus fair. Let us know if that was on Madison ave. You might want to keep posting on here if you start a new thread Granite le might find out and start picking the girls up and not giving them back.

Be safe dr440

Tommy Boy
09-19-11, 10:00
Last Monday night (sorry for the late post) I hit the stroll around 9:30. Saw a blond WSW with pretty good body by the old Wash Rack on Rt. 3. Pulled up and her face looked familiar and she acted like she knew me. Turns out it's Patti whom I and several others have reported on a few years back. Amazingly, her body looks as good as ever and her face only a little more weather-worn. Went to the Royal Budget in Fairmont and had a nice date. As always, she was accommodating and attentive to what I wanted. My only complaint was that she wouldn't let me lick her pussy, though I didn't push the issue.

For those that don't know Patti, she has a great bod: thin, nice legs, ass, and reasonably firm little titties. Her face is a little rough but still attractive, the kind you'd want to kiss. Her hair is long and blonde. She has to be at least 40 because she pulled out reading glasses to put a rock in her pipe. (Don't worry, she won't pull out a pipe when she's with a client unless she knows that he is OK with it.) She claims she hasn't been on the stroll the whole time for the last few years but is just here on and off, basically when her crack habit gets the better of her. She says she is staying at the motel in Caseyville at I-64 and 157. I got digits, but who knows how long they'll be good.

On the way taking her back I spotted what looked like a young WSW on 9th and Winstanley. Long dark hair with purple / red streaks, but did not get a good look at her face. Maybe the east side stroll is slowly coming back. Patti said the cops were running the girls off during the construction to keep the workers from being "distracted" She says that nonetheless she managed to get acquainted with quite a few of them.

SnowPlow13
09-28-11, 07:41
Last Monday night (sorry for the late post) I hit the stroll around 9:30. Saw a blond WSW with pretty good body by the old Wash Rack on Rt. 3. Pulled up and her face looked familiar and she acted like she knew me. Turns out it's Patti whom I and several others have reported on a few years back. Amazingly, her body looks as good as ever and her face only a little more weather-worn. Went to the Royal Budget in Fairmont and had a nice date. As always, she was accommodating and attentive to what I wanted. My only complaint was that she wouldn't let me lick her pussy, though I didn't push the issue.

For those that don't know Patti, she has a great bod: thin, nice legs, ass, and reasonably firm little titties. Her face is a little rough but still attractive, the kind you'd want to kiss. Her hair is long and blonde. She has to be at least 40 because she pulled out reading glasses to put a rock in her pipe. (Don't worry, she won't pull out a pipe when she's with a client unless she knows that he is OK with it.) She claims she hasn't been on the stroll the whole time for the last few years but is just here on and off, basically when her crack habit gets the better of her. She says she is staying at the motel in Caseyville at I-64 and 157. I got digits, but who knows how long they'll be good.

On the way taking her back I spotted what looked like a young WSW on 9th and Winstanley. Long dark hair with purple / red streaks, but did not get a good look at her face. Maybe the east side stroll is slowly coming back. Patti said the cops were running the girls off during the construction to keep the workers from being "distracted" She says that nonetheless she managed to get acquainted with quite a few of them.Tommy,

What are Patti's rates like?

Thanks

SnowPlow13
10-18-11, 10:41
Checked out the old wash rack area yesterday afternoon. Started raining and didn't think I'd see anything. Ended up seeing a possible WSW walking with an umbrella, but I ended up not having time to check her out.

Tommy Boy
10-23-11, 01:34
Sorry for the late reply, Dcc. I haven't been online the last few weeks. I paid her $60 for full service at a motel. But I tried calling her a couple of weeks ago and her phone was not in service. (There's a big surprise.) So good ljck finding her.

SnowPlow13
11-02-11, 10:42
Looking for use of some sort of facilities near the Brooklyn / Exchange area. Good hourly rates and fairly safe. Don't feel comfortable just going up to one of the places that are there without guidance from someone that has already been there. Please just PM me and let me know.

MojoMan
11-02-11, 19:45
I like the Royal Budget Inn on Collinsville Road in Fairmont City.

Looking for use of some sort of facilities near the Brooklyn / Exchange area. Good hourly rates and fairly safe. Don't feel comfortable just going up to one of the places that are there without guidance from someone that has already been there. Please just PM me and let me know.

Tommy Boy
12-02-11, 11:23
Picked up Jenna the other night on Rt. 3 at the former Wash Rack. Young, says she is 24, long blonde hair, really nice body and a pretty face too. Told her I wanted to go to a motel in Fairmont but she said the Western Inn by the Phillips 66 has hourly rates. So we went there. Rooms are nice, but no porn. She tells me she wants a bill ($100)! And I said no way, $50. We settled on $60 and she gets naked. Her body definitely was nice. Very pretty perky titties, just a very little loose skin above the pubic bone, nice tight ass, shaved pussy. She has tats along the back of both shoulders. Definitely a pretty face, pointed little nose, nice smile when she does smile.

Her personality isn't as good as her looks, however. First, she doesn't let me lick her pussy. That's not a big deal for most guys, but for me that matters as I really get into that. I usually need some time to warm up, especially with a new girl, but she wants to immediately put a condom on my dick with her mouth before I can get hard. She wasn't putting on a big rush like the bad Ashley used to do, but she wasn't very patient either. Plus, I just don't get a lot of benefit from a covered BJ. But then I fucked her pussy which was very nice and then she did play with her pussy and talk dirty while I jerked to finish. Then she practically leaped off the bed to sling her clothes on because she had "someone waiting for her" (pimp or dealer I presume). So I drove her back to the rack where a car was waiting on the lot for her.

So not a great date but not a terrible one either. I wouldn't go out of my way to repeat but probably would pick her up again if I saw her.

KC Questor
12-02-11, 19:50
Thanks for the report, Tommy. What was the charge for an hour at the hotel?

Tommy Boy
12-03-11, 23:07
Thanks for the report, Tommy. What was the charge for an hour at the hotel?$25 for 2 hours. Relax Inn also charges 25, 2 of which is key deposit. Royal Budget still charges 20 with 2 back for key.

Country Boy #3
12-04-11, 12:17
Jenna has been around for 2 or 3 years. One of the best looking SW's on the east side, but I don't remember her giving very good service either. I saw her at the wash rack a couple months ago but left her standing there.

Shannon is still around too. I saw her a couple weeks ago on Rt 3 just south of 55/70. 9th street has been completely dead for months.

Esl Stroll
12-10-11, 12:52
I've been a long time lurker here but have only contributed a few posts or replies and none for a LONG time. I haven't even been going around the 9th / Exchange run for quite a while since it has been so dead as others have commented. However, this last week I have seen a few new WSW's in the area between 6 and 7pm. No, not Shannon, Jenna or even 'Good' Ashley (who I last saw in early August). And not the old blonde pretendacop. One long haired blonde mid to late 20's looked pretty good considering it was dark out :P She was on Exchange between the tracks and the church, drove by to take a look a couple times, would have stopped if I hadn't seen State Trooper a few minutes earlier. The other was accross the corner from the old wash rack. Brunette early 30's maybe. Did one drive-by and was looking decent and was going to stop and say Hello, on second round, but she was gone. Anyone seen or have any info on these two?

Member #4484
12-22-11, 16:21
Ok, decided to head down the stroll today, just to see if anyone was out. Picked up this older blonde, said her name was Andrea. Went to my spot and she says no we have to go use her spot. Warning bells went off, big head took over, took her back to where I got her and told her to get out. She grabs my hand to feel what she said was a wire in her coat, tells me she is an undercover cop. She got about 2 minutes into her speil and I couldn't help myself, just started laughing. This ***** is not a cop. She's looking to scam you into thinking she is so she can take your money. She's out on the stroll today wearing a Santa hat. Just wanted to warn you guys. If you happen to drive by her, give her the finger for me. This shit is just too much. I would've taken that ***** for a ride if I was in my own car.

Stay safe out there.

Jeffc 574
12-23-11, 13:44
Ok, decided to head down the stroll today, just to see if anyone was out. Picked up this older blonde, said her name was Andrea. Went to my spot and she says no we have to go use her spot. Warning bells went off, big head took over, took her back to where I got her and told her to get out. She grabs my hand to feel what she said was a wire in her coat, tells me she is an undercover cop. She got about 2 minutes into her speil and I couldn't help myself, just started laughing. This * is not a cop. She's looking to scam you into thinking she is so she can take your money. She's out on the stroll today wearing a Santa hat. Just wanted to warn you guys. If you happen to drive by her, give her the finger for me. This shit is just too much. I would've taken that * for a ride if I was in my own car.

Stay safe out there.If that had been a wire a few guys with badges and guns would have explained everything to you. Good Job.

Tommy Boy
12-24-11, 02:24
Picked up Jenna again Wed afternoon. Went to notel in Fairmont. This date was better than my first one with her. She was friendlier, more patient, and more accomodating. She smiled a lot and was fairly conversational. Definitely a good looking young woman with a hot body. Only negative is that she tried to get me to pay extra to lick her pussy. I didn't take the bait and just went without. This date was a lot of fun overall.

Tommy

Choicestl
12-25-11, 11:38
Jenna has been around for 2 or 3 years. One of the best looking SW's on the east side, but I don't remember her giving very good service either. I saw her at the wash rack a couple months ago but left her standing there.

Shannon is still around too. I saw her a couple weeks ago on Rt 3 just south of 55/70. 9th street has been completely dead for months.Is this the Shannon advertising on BP. 314-341? Supposed to see her soon.

Thanks.

Country Boy #3
12-25-11, 18:09
Is this the Shannon advertising on BP. 314-341? Supposed to see her soon.

Thanks.I highly doubt it, but since you didn't post a link to her ad I can't verify it.

Missery
12-27-11, 00:28
Is this the Shannon advertising on BP. 314-341? Supposed to see her soon.

Thanks.Two different Shannon's

Ourfunstl
01-09-12, 13:10
Well found myself returning from STL around 11:00 a. M. And decided to take the Ho Detour. Went out to the wash racks back up and was heading to the gas station no-tel turn around when I saw WSW a block in. So made the turn around went down that block. She turned around and was walking away, then once I was right beside she turned back and immediately showed the twins. Asked her name and she said Misty, she was rough white gal, nice size but droopy t's and very willing to get them out. Tried to find info here but I may not be spelling it right. But she was all I saw out on Friday.

Member #4484
02-17-12, 15:51
Hit the stroll today, figured its not that cold out so what the hell. Drove the loop twice, nothing. Jumped over to Sauget for a burger, then back to the loop. Still nothing. What the hell, it is Friday right? Did see Leo sitting right at 9th and exchange, maybe that's why. Anyway, either my timing is bad or they just weren't out today.

Anyone else have any luck lately?

Sarcasticles
02-17-12, 20:09
Hit the stroll today, figured its not that cold out so what the hell. Drove the loop twice, nothing. Jumped over to Sauget for a burger, then back to the loop. Still nothing. What the hell, it is Friday right? Did see Leo sitting right at 9th and exchange, maybe that's why. Anyway, either my timing is bad or they just weren't out today.

Anyone else have any luck lately?Not shopping today but saw 2 blonds by Club 64 and a BSW over by Exchange with her pants down shaking her ASSets at traffic. Maybe 5:30 or so.

Dodgeram 440
03-11-12, 12:40
Drove thru the east side about 12:30 saterday afternoon was heading towards Fairmount City on Collinsville Road passing the corner where the SW hang out across the street behind the tire shop was a group of E. ST. Louis police and 1 up front talking to a couple of locals. I got a feeling there was more going than a breakin at the tire shop.

Later about 3; 00 I decided to take a drive back thru and there was a lot more activity and yellow construction tape blocking off the area. I cruse up and get on rt3 over by club 64 and spot a ws it turns out to be Jena I stop and ask her what was up with all the le over there and she said they found a body she did not know if it was male or female. There was also a under cover car on the other side of rt3 seating there. From the car seating there and the location of where the body was found it looks like it might have some thing to do with the SW trade so it might be a good idea to stay away from there for a while.

Be safe dr440

Willy Word
03-26-12, 03:12
Went out tonight (Sunday night) and saw one really raggedy BSW at 11th and lake. Passed. Came back around and saw a decent BSW (for that neighborhoods standards these days) at 13th and lynch and passed on that as well. The neighborhood is not dead but the quality sucks these days. Anyone remember just about 5 years ago when you could find different talent on any given night and pretty much every corner was being worked? 9th and lake. 9th and lynch. 9th and gross. 13th and lynch, the hill neighborhood across the bridge. Those were the days

Kemo Sabe
03-26-12, 08:13
Willie Word,

I remember those days too. This area had what I considered to be the best stroll in the county. The massage parlors in Brooklyn were pretty good too.

It appears that the state has done a good job of reducing the street walker activity. When the bridge over highway 64 is removed at 9th and 10th streets that will limit activity even more.

KS.

Went out tonight (Sunday night) and saw one really raggedy BSW at 11th and lake. Passed. Came back around and saw a decent BSW (for that neighborhoods standards these days) at 13th and lynch and passed on that as well. The neighborhood is not dead but the quality sucks these days. Anyone remember just about 5 years ago when you could find different talent on any given night and pretty much every corner was being worked? 9th and lake. 9th and lynch. 9th and gross. 13th and lynch, the hill neighborhood across the bridge. Those were the days

BigJohn314
04-05-12, 10:24
That's messed up. Might be time to start wood working again. This hobby is disappointing. Good experiences are getting rare.

Drove thru the east side about 12:30 saterday afternoon was heading towards Fairmount City on Collinsville Road passing the corner where the SW hang out across the street behind the tire shop was a group of E. ST. Louis police and 1 up front talking to a couple of locals. I got a feeling there was more going than a breakin at the tire shop.

Later about 3; 00 I decided to take a drive back thru and there was a lot more activity and yellow construction tape blocking off the area. I cruse up and get on rt3 over by club 64 and spot a ws it turns out to be Jena I stop and ask her what was up with all the le over there and she said they found a body she did not know if it was male or female. There was also a under cover car on the other side of rt3 seating there. From the car seating there and the location of where the body was found it looks like it might have some thing to do with the SW trade so it might be a good idea to stay away from there for a while.

Be safe dr440

KC Questor
04-05-12, 17:45
Anyone remember just about 5 years ago when you could find different talent on any given night and pretty much every corner was being worked? 9th and lake. 9th and lynch. 9th and gross. 13th and lynch, the hill neighborhood across the bridge. Those were the daysNowadays, even the most cracked out streetwalker can post an ad online and get $100 for a half hour. Not many need to walk a stroll anymore.

Kemo Sabe
04-05-12, 21:11
Good point KC.

I have pretty much given up the strolls. The online girls may cost a little more but it's still cheaper than burning up a lot gas looking for a streetwalker.

KS.

Nowadays, even the most cracked out streetwalker can post an ad online and get $100 for a half hour. Not many need to walk a stroll anymore.

Ontheroad
05-03-12, 23:05
Good point KC.

I have pretty much given up the strolls. The online girls may cost a little more but it's still cheaper than burning up a lot gas looking for a streetwalker.

KS.Did the stroll around 10:30 on a Weds night. Found a 40 something blond Mom type with a reasonably decent body. She said that all the girls out were getting. 2. She wanted more, so I offered to double it for BBBJ / CIM. Also, I requested to get a little rough with her. She took it like a champ and performed very well. One of my better finds in that area. After, I saw 2 young black hotties by the hills. Didn't stop as I was freshly drained.

Hocializing
05-04-12, 02:45
I really hadn't thought about that. Now it makes sense why it's getting so hard to find anything decent, and why it always seems dead lately and for a while. How depressing is that? I do hate burning the gas, but part of the experience for me is the search. That said, lately I just want what I want, so I call the number I have and set up a little' sumpin' sumpin' and get what I want with not too much BS. It's just business, but she's kinda sweet on me. I like that, so, sorry, I ain't sharing. Sometimes, though, I like a little variety. You never know what you'll get (usually that turns out to be decent, but sometimes that turns out to be amazing, and sometimes crap, but let's not speak of that). But I definitely noticed that the good ol' days seem to be gone. I do miss'them.

Good point KC.

KS.

Tommy Boy
05-19-12, 10:58
Been away a lot and have not had time to post individual reports. The east side stroll has been sparse but I have had luck a few times the last several months. I picked up BSWs Kim, Angie, and Chocolate and accidentally picked up my old nemesis Lala (it was dark and I haven't seen her in five years.) Lala will rip you off and you definitely do not want to pick her up. If she has a purse, then she has a phone (which she will use to call her BF / dealer and report her location) and probably a weapon or two. She is young, very pretty and uses the alias Elle. Chocolate was a poor date. Kim and Angie were good as always.

WSW's I've seen were Jena, Misty, Patty, Ahsley, and Amber. Amber was the least good looking of the bunch but was a good date. Ahsley is the blond or "good" Ashley. Had a very good time with her. Excellent skills. Misty has a nice little body and is a pretty good performer. The only problem was that she asked me to switch the TV from porn to Family Guy which is "just as good" she said. No, it's not! And every time Peter Griffin would say something stupid (which is every five seconds) , Misty would take her mouth off of my dick, exclaim "Hell No!" in her Kentucky accent and then resume the BJ. That got old in a hurry. So I got her on her back and banged her while she watched her show. Worked out alright. Patty is like an old friend, very comfortable with her. She was staying at a motel in Alorton and of course has no phone. Jena I've reported on recently.

Tommy

Willy Word
05-21-12, 01:34
Been away a lot and have not had time to post individual reports. The east side stroll has been sparse but I have had luck a few times the last several months. I picked up BSWs Kim, Angie, and Chocolate and accidentally picked up my old nemesis Lala (it was dark and I haven't seen her in five years.) Lala will rip you off and you definitely do not want to pick her up. If she has a purse, then she has a phone (which she will use to call her BF / dealer and report her location) and probably a weapon or two. She is young, very pretty and uses the alias Elle. Chocolate was a poor date. Kim and Angie were good as always.

WSW's I've seen were Jena, Misty, Patty, Ahsley, and Amber. Amber was the least good looking of the bunch but was a good date. Ahsley is the blond or "good" Ashley. Had a very good time with her. Excellent skills. Misty has a nice little body and is a pretty good performer. The only problem was that she asked me to switch the TV from porn to Family Guy which is "just as good" she said. No, it's not! And every time Peter Griffin would say something stupid (which is every five seconds) , Misty would take her mouth off of my dick, exclaim "Hell No!" in her Kentucky accent and then resume the BJ. That got old in a hurry. So I got her on her back and banged her while she watched her show. Worked out alright. Patty is like an old friend, very comfortable with her. She was staying at a motel in Alorton and of course has no phone. Jena I've reported on recently.

TommyHA! Crazy thing I picked up LaLa recently on accident to. I hadn't seen her in years and didn't even recognize her anymore until she got in and I looked at her phone and it said LaLa on it; she didn't even remember me which surprised me and made me happy at the same time. She looks different to me now. The years have taken a toll somewhat. I remember when she was a knockout for a SW in east st.

I also haven't seen angie in years. Not surprised she is still around though.

Jamesj
05-22-12, 08:38
I really hadn't thought about that. Now it makes sense why it's getting so hard to find anything decent, and why it always seems dead lately and for a while. How depressing is that? I do hate burning the gas, but part of the experience for me is the search. That said, lately I just want what I want, so I call the number I have and set up a little' sumpin' sumpin' and get what I want with not too much BS. It's just business, but she's kinda sweet on me. I like that, so, sorry, I ain't sharing. Sometimes, though, I like a little variety. You never know what you'll get (usually that turns out to be decent, but sometimes that turns out to be amazing, and sometimes crap, but let's not speak of that). But I definitely noticed that the good ol' days seem to be gone. I do miss'them.1st post & so much useLESS info.

WTF do we care if U have a reg hookup, or go out & stroll?

Post something of VALUE!

JAMESJ

Hocializing
05-23-12, 13:19
Hey JamesJ, relax buddy. I was just sharing some thoughts. Just bcuz you didn't find it useful is irrelevant to everyone else in the universe. Next time message me if you want to whine about my posts. This area is not for petty squabbles between users. You don't know that? I've made all of 2 posts and I know that!

As for the East side stroll, I'm a long-time veteran and can add a little to the conversation. I've had 2 dates with Chocolate. Neither were good. The second was just strange. She was on something and her behavior was erratic. Avoid. Fool me once. .

Angie used to be my regular years ago, but after a while she'd start getting really impatient during our dates. Huffing and puffing impatiently, and complaining a lot. She'd start giving me time restraints, maybe real, I dunno. I left her alone for a few years, then picked her up a few months ago. We parked and spent about 20-25 min making sure she was pleased. Once she got hers, all of a sudden she doesn't have much time (!) , and we need to make it quick. She has somewhere to be. I offer to take her, but that won't do. So, years later, I'd forgotten why I stopped picking her up, but the impatient huffing and puffing brought it aaaalllll back. She's a nice girl and she never blatantly tried to rip me off, but I'm done with her.

When I pick up LaLa, I don't feel like we're going on a date, I feel like I've adopted her for the night. She wants the money for her habits, but doesn't really want to give you anything. With persistence you can get something, but you're much better off avoiding her unless you've got hours and hours free, a lot of money to give away for nothing, and you weren't really in the mood anyway. If that's the case, get married.

Never heard of Kim.

If you go out to State Street, be careful of Cierra (real name and she uses it). Petite, dark-skinned, very thin, I'd guess C's, early 30s (but could easily pass for mid-20s) , about a 7-8 on SW scale. Excellent BBBJWCIM for about. 20, but will take. 15 or CFS for. 35, but will take. 25. All in all, can be a great find, BUT she's usually on something. Usually alcohol, but sometimes harder stuff. She's a happy drunk, so that's cool, but when she starts mixing that with other stuff she can be, uhhhh, erratic. DO NOT go with her into her house. Her uncle lives there, and he's not a problem, but there is a bedroom there that you can become trapped in and only she can let you out. If she's happy, that may not be a problem. If she's erratic (like on the day I was in there) , you could have a problem. I had a problem. Don't go in there. You can take your chances with her, or avoid her altogether. She was VERY sweet on me, but after that night, I will never go near her again.

Happy hunting.

Eafter
05-30-12, 01:55
The weather was perfect for a drive tonight. While driving through the Brooklyn area, I had a dream about a girl I met who goes by Cherokee. WSW, late 30's with long brown hair. Nice girl, good services and no problems. She even had the courtesy to not even ask but throw out her cigarette before going for a drive. There were several choices out tonight, but on the Brooklyn scale, I would give this one an 8.

Tommy Boy
06-08-12, 11:22
This is probably the most accurate description of a La La "date" I've seen. That's exactly how she is with me, and if I try to cut things short, then she gets feisty and starts making phone calls for her boyfriend to come. You have to be experienced at "playing with fire" to deal with her.

Tommy.

When I pick up LaLa, I don't feel like we're going on a date, I feel like I've adopted her for the night. She wants the money for her habits, but doesn't really want to give you anything. With persistence you can get something, but you're much better off avoiding her unless you've got hours and hours free, a lot of money to give away for nothing, and you weren't really in the mood anyway. If that's the case, get married.

Tommy Boy
06-08-12, 11:32
Picked up Okema who I dated once before 2 years ago and haven't seen since. She lives on the Hill but was working right there at 9th and Lake. She is a dark skinned black gal with short hair in what I think is called corn rows. She is built the way I like, nice and thin with small little titties. She is 33 but looks a lot younger, like mid 20s. Took her to a notel in Fairmont. She is nice and cooperative, not demanding, reasonably clean and washes up when she gets to the room. It doesn't look like she has ever given birth. Everything is nice and firm and tight on her. She has the word "Diamond" tattooed across her chest. She gives a good BJ and is patient about it. She let me lick her pussy until she came. That resulted in it being nice and tight when I fucked her mish. Offered her $40 and she accepted without complaint. Dropped her back off without drama at 11th and Lake. Her buds Angie and Cherokee were hanging there.

On the way out I took Exchange to first to get around the detour. I saw Jenna heading along 1st to Rt. 3. Waved at her and kept going.

Prairieman
06-27-12, 22:49
Tall thin BSW, always sits under the tree on the W side of Winstanley. Nice perky titties, nice nipples. 7 face, purple hair. On her cell when I pulled over, immediately gave me the once over and begging to suck my cock. It was hot, she was making it happen, she jumped in. She was cool with laying in the seat in case LEO rolled up. Let me play with the titties while we road to a spot of MY choosing. Things went well and mutualy satisfying. I have to admit that I didn't make her work too hard at it. Have always loved that tight little ass. Definitely recommend again, name was Trish or something similar.

Tommy Boy
06-29-12, 03:24
Picked up Amber at 9th and Lake last Friday evening just after dark. WSW with just a little extra meat around the thighs and belly. A lot of saggy skin around the belly but otherwise pretty decent looking. Nice face and very cooperative. Dark hair, freckles, Bush trimmed but not shaved. B or C cup titties very saggy, but I like that a lot better than fake-looking bolt-ons. Did the notel thing. Have been with her before but it was a while ago. Her oral skills are good, mish to finish. $40 for the whole works. She asked for tip. Gave her $10.

Country Boy #3
07-02-12, 14:34
Friday evening around 7pm, I spotted Blonde Jenna at 9th and Lynch looking pretty good. 2 min later she was gone. Shannon was working the Wash Rack at 1st and Rt 3, flashing her tits and beaver to the passing traffic.

Db333
07-02-12, 15:44
Jenna was out and looking good last Tuesday, almost didn't recognize her with blonde hair and sunglasses. There was also another WSW that was tall with dark hair and pretty decent body. Didn't see her face and when I circled back she was gone.

Wednesday night Jenna was out again at 9th and lynch, I circled around this time to get her. On the way back around I saw the BSW that sits under the tree. Jenna was looking better than the First time I picked her up last year but her attitude was way worse. Total rush the whole time and very mechanical. After 10 minutes of her rushing and bitching I told her to get out and she did. We agreed on. 2, half up front and half after. I guess she was happy with the. 1. I'm definitely done with that girl.

Has anyone else seen the tall brunette WSW with skinny to average body? She was considerably taller than Jenna.

Missery
07-03-12, 12:36
Was out Friday and drove around to see if anything was out. One WSW at 9th and Lynch. Drove Exchange over to 1st and as I approach Rt 3 there is a Semi stopped in the middle of the road, not even on the shoulder. Had to drive around the truck. As I get to the stop sign, I look in the mirror and see a Ho (Shannon I believe) climb out of the cab. Nothing like drawing attention, then again hard to hide a big truck.

Dodgeram 440
07-03-12, 18:02
I made a pass thru on my way home from work and LaLa was at the corner of Collinsville Road and 9th were the new bridge is. She looked real good I feel sorry for the poor guy that picks her up. LOL She was in short cut off's half top and even had make up on. About a month ago I saw her down by the tire shop in g-string panties half top and heels looked like she was just thrown out of one of the clubs. LOL Good luck if you decide to pick her up.

Be safe dr440

Eafter
07-03-12, 23:47
Jenna was out and looking good last Tuesday, almost didn't recognize her with blonde hair and sunglasses. There was also another WSW that was tall with dark hair and pretty decent body. Didn't see her face and when I circled back she was gone.

Wednesday night Jenna was out again at 9th and lynch, I circled around this time to get her. On the way back around I saw the BSW that sits under the tree. Jenna was looking better than the First time I picked her up last year but her attitude was way worse. Total rush the whole time and very mechanical. After 10 minutes of her rushing and bitching I told her to get out and she did. We agreed on. 2, half up front and half after. I guess she was happy with the. 1. I'm definitely done with that girl.

Has anyone else seen the tall brunette WSW with skinny to average body? She was considerably taller than Jenna.Yep, that's Cherokee. See report #62 located a couple posts below.

Prairieman
07-24-12, 23:33
I never thought I would find a reason to love the heat. A tiny young BSW with very perky tits and a swagger while she parades the street in transparent panties has given me the reason. She was out today at 440 off of Lynch. Longer hair, very nice body, slight scar on her left cheek. Cute as hell. It was 107 out there today and she was working it. I saw her on my first pass and let her know to wait in the shade so I could scope out for LEO. Unfortunately, Fairmont's finest were eyeballing traffic at the gas station W of the loop. I have an expired tag and it seemed like a bad combination. No one else out there in the heat of the day but that chick has a date real soon.

Anyone able to discuss her virtues and tastes? I know I liked the black see through panties with the wife beater t shirt. Hopefully I can give a full report before the weekend ends.

Gonzo7
07-25-12, 10:41
I never thought I would find a reason to love the heat. A tiny young BSW with very perky tits and a swagger while she parades the street in transparent panties has given me the reason. She was out today at 440 off of Lynch. Longer hair, very nice body, slight scar on her left cheek. Cute as hell. It was 107 out there today and she was working it. I saw her on my first pass and let her know to wait in the shade so I could scope out for LEO. Unfortunately, Fairmont's finest were eyeballing traffic at the gas station W of the loop. I have an expired tag and it seemed like a bad combination. No one else out there in the heat of the day but that chick has a date real soon.

Anyone able to discuss her virtues and tastes? I know I liked the black see through panties with the wife beater t shirt. Hopefully I can give a full report before the weekend ends.Prairieman don't want to offend you but do a search for this girl and you will find nothing good. She will try to take you for everything you have and she does not like to play nice. So do a search before doing anything. Just a word to the wise.

Prairieman
07-25-12, 13:29
Prairieman don't want to offend you but do a search for this girl and you will find nothing good. She will try to take you for everything you have and she does not like to play nice. So do a search before doing anything. Just a word to the wise.Thank you very much Gonzo. I am glad we have vigilant members covering each other's backs.

MojoMan
07-25-12, 16:53

Anyone able to discuss her virtues and tastes? I know I liked the black see through panties with the wife beater t shirt. Hopefully I can give a full report before the weekend ends.Sounds like Lee-Lee, and I agree with Gonzo. More trouble than fun.

Willy Word
07-26-12, 05:44

Anyone able to discuss her virtues and tastes? I know I liked the black see through panties with the wife beater t shirt. Hopefully I can give a full report before the weekend ends.You found La La. You should have seen her 5 years ago. She was a real looker back then. She's a pain in the ____ so good luck; but who knows; maybe she's calmed down by now.

Kemo Sabe
10-23-12, 18:28
I drove down 9th street recently.

I spotted one short petite BSW standing in the rain with a tall slim blonde WSW near Lynch. I didn't have time to stop and check them out.

At least there is still some activity in the area.

KS

Tommy Boy
10-26-12, 09:43
In the past few weeks I have seen several girls out: Jenna, Mindy (Cherokee) , Amber, an older gal named Charlene, and possibly Misty (Kentucky). Will post more details as time permits.

I drove down 9th street recently.

I spotted one short petite BSW standing in the rain with a tall slim blonde WSW near Lynch. I didn't have time to stop and check them out.

At least there is still some activity in the area.

KS

BabyGurl1971
11-14-12, 19:54
I've been a long time lurker here but have only contributed a few posts or replies and none for a LONG time. I haven't even been going around the 9th / Exchange run for quite a while since it has been so dead as others have commented. However, this last week I have seen a few new WSW's in the area between 6 and 7pm. No, not Shannon, Jenna or even 'Good' Ashley (who I last saw in early August). And not the old blonde pretendacop. One long haired blonde mid to late 20's looked pretty good considering it was dark out :P She was on Exchange between the tracks and the church, drove by to take a look a couple times, would have stopped if I hadn't seen State Trooper a few minutes earlier. The other was accross the corner from the old wash rack. Brunette early 30's maybe. Did one drive-by and was looking decent and was going to stop and say Hello, on second round, but she was gone. Anyone seen or have any info on these two?Jenna is no good< Shannon is a crook and no good either I know all these girls and good ashley is in Florida.

BabyGurl1971
11-15-12, 02:53
In the past few weeks I have seen several girls out: Jenna, Mindy (Cherokee) , Amber, an older gal named Charlene, and possibly Misty (Kentucky). Will post more details as time permits.Its funny I know every one of these girls Charlene is a rough talking voice trucker type man looking one! Jenna in love with the pipe and no good, Mindy ugh everyone knows her a crook and will rob ya, Amber is just NASTY she does every drug there is and sleeps with people with protection beware of most of these girls I'm telling ya.

BabyGurl1971
11-15-12, 02:56
You found La La. You should have seen her 5 years ago. She was a real looker back then. She's a pain in the ____ so good luck; but who knows; maybe she's calmed down by now.BEWARE of her she will get in your car take your money buy drugs and not get out she also will rob you and carries a weapon NOGOOD the scar is there for a very good reason.

BabyGurl1971
11-15-12, 02:59
friday evening around 7pm, i spotted blonde jenna at 9th and lynch looking pretty good. 2 min later she was gone. Shannon was working the wash rack at 1st and rt 3, flashing her tits and beaver to the passing traffic.uses no protection with johns and is very very nasty.

BabyGurl1971
11-15-12, 03:12
Did the stroll around 10:30 on a Weds night. Found a 40 something blond Mom type with a reasonably decent body. She said that all the girls out were getting. 2. She wanted more, so I offered to double it for BBBJ / CIM. Also, I requested to get a little rough with her. She took it like a champ and performed very well. One of my better finds in that area. After, I saw 2 young black hotties by the hills. Didn't stop as I was freshly drained.IT WAS tRUDY jENNAS mom isn't it sad they are both cracked out and run the streets together.

BabyGurl1971
11-15-12, 03:30
The rip-off chick with the fake voice recorder is back. She's using the name Deandra now, or something like that--Deandra I think it was. I didn't recognize her at first in her sunglasses. It took me a few hours before I realized it was her. - RoscoHer real name is tammy she has dentures a square chin and brown hair she lives right there on exchange avenue she does this with everyone even went to prison for it she has been doing this for years her boyfriend is Doug a black guy.

Jannisary
11-16-12, 15:32
Its funny I know every one of these girls Charlene is a rough talking voice trucker type man looking one! Jenna in love with the pipe and no good, Mindy ugh everyone knows her a crook and will rob ya, Amber is just NASTY she does every drug there is and sleeps with people with protection beware of most of these girls I'm telling ya.You say you know all the ESL girls being posted about on here, so who are you?

TrukFunn
01-28-13, 01:13
Where is good Ashley? Need some girls who work it like good Ashley used to.

Heard she was in Fla. Seen her back a few months ago never could hook up. Now haven't seen her in forever.

TrukFunn
01-28-13, 19:16
Drove on thru around 5pm. Jenna struttin her stuff. Lala standin out in her tinyblil undies lookin fine.

Shame she is such a PITA. Tall BSW don't know her name. But I think its a guy.

And a huge heavy WSW sitting on a stump LOL. Where is all the good talent.

TrukFunn
01-28-13, 19:18
Only final cruise around Patti was out. Fine ass body. Was snagged up quick.

IDidntDoIt
02-04-13, 11:33
Been hitting STL for SW but I'm from the Eastside, any good SW spots out here so I don't always have to hit the STL.

Eslguy58
02-05-13, 22:04
Been hitting STL for SW but I'm from the Eastside, any good SW spots out here so I don't always have to hit the STL.Old but still somewhat valid.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=50873&d=1203903204

IDidntDoIt
02-06-13, 04:17
Old but still somewhat valid.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=50873&d=1203903204Thanks! Will report later if any activity.

IDidntDoIt
02-06-13, 10:43
Well went down Exchange and Lynch around 2am and both streets were dead. No idea if its because of the construction down there or if its just slow. I did stop at Mainstreet before I went there, report in stripclub.

Trolln
02-10-13, 17:36
Been hitting STL for SW but I'm from the Eastside, any good SW spots out here so I don't always have to hit the STL.Fairmont PD now have jurisdiction at St. Clair and 1st. Most SW are on exchange and 9th st. I would stay on the main drag though, there's a lot of "pot holes" on the side streets. IMHO I would prefer MO. Side for the better quality, but the easy side works in a pinch.

Any one know of any other spots besides ESL?

Roye11
02-10-13, 18:01
BEWARE of her she will get in your car take your money buy drugs and not get out she also will rob you and carries a weapon NOGOOD the scar is there for a very good reason.Http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=9924324&image=9924316

I know this is a shot in the dark, but does this happen to be La La?

Willy Word
02-11-13, 03:23
Http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=9924324&image=9924316

I know this is a shot in the dark, but does this happen to be La La?No, that is not her.

Ignacio D
02-13-13, 05:43
Went through the area twice yesterday, once in the afternoon and once around 11pm. In the afternoon I saw one BSW that looked good from a distance, but I didn't stop. Second time through there was absolutely nothing. A LE had someone pulled over just past the Rt3 south exit so I didn't stick around long. I guess the construction has moved them elsewhere? I haven't seen any action there in a long time. Maybe I'm just there at the wrong times.

Missery
02-13-13, 14:02
Saw a news report that a known street walker was found dead on 15th Street North of Belmont on Tuesday morning.

Country Boy #3
02-14-13, 12:00
29yo white SW found dead off 15th between Belmont and Ohio. Patty is the only white girl I've seen out lately, but I'm sure she's older than that.

http://fox2now.com/2013/02/12/body-found-in-east-st-louis/

TrukFunn
02-16-13, 11:14
Jennas sister is back. Long dark hair on the heavy side. Very enthusiastic talks dirty. Not bad but not the best. Were about 5 girls both WSW and BSW out yesterday. Girls are getting a little rough looking down here.

Taco Hunter
05-20-13, 09:45
EAST ST. LOUIS • Police on Sunday identified a man shot to death in East St. Louis on Saturday as Tyrone Graham. 47, of the 600 block of North 85th Street.

Graham was shot in the back about 6 a. M. Saturday at North 11th and Lynch streets, said East St. Louis Police Chief Michael Floore. Police said there were no witnesses to the killing and didn't know what led to the shooting.

Anyone with information about the killing is asked to call East St. Louis police at 618-482-6767.

Kemo Sabe
05-23-13, 23:27
EAST ST. LOUIS • Police on Sunday identified a man shot to death in East St. Louis on Saturday as Tyrone Graham. 47, of the 600 block of North 85th Street.

Graham was shot in the back about 6 am Saturday at North 11th and Lynch streets, said East St. Louis Police Chief Michael Floore. Police said there were no witnesses to the killing and didn't know what led to the shooting.

Anyone with information about the killing is asked to call East St. Louis police at 618-482-6767.A lot of people have been killed along this section of Lynch street over the last 10 years.

The SW activity has dried up. It's rare to see a SW these days.

Rosco2
06-02-13, 13:26
A lot of people have been killed along this section of Lynch street over the last 10 years.

The SW activity has dried up. It's rare to see a SW these days.Hey Kemo Sabe. You're so right; so many deaths have occurred in this area. But I'm surprised you haven't seen any SWs here. Over the past couple weeks, I've seen Red, Crystal, and about 15 other SWs (white and black). Red was rolling in heavy armor: a big, big ole S. U. V. I didn't pick up any walkers because each time I was on my way to the strip clubs, but since all the East-Side clubs are within 5 to 10 minutes of this stroll, I usually drive by the stroll to see what's happening. You know, this is the 9th Street stroll that also includes 11th Street now, usually 11th between Lake and Lynch, right by that bar called the 11th Street Bar. Lots of walkers are on that short block of road by the bar. Lots of them are inside cars, parked on 11th.

Kemo Sabe
06-06-13, 17:31
Hey Kemo Sabe. You're so right; so many deaths have occurred in this area. But I'm surprised you haven't seen any SWs here. Over the past couple weeks, I've seen Red, Crystal, and about 15 other SWs (white and black). Red was rolling in heavy armor: a big, big ole S. U. V. I didn't pick up any walkers because each time I was on my way to the strip clubs, but since all the East-Side clubs are within 5 to 10 minutes of this stroll, I usually drive by the stroll to see what's happening. You know, this is the 9th Street stroll that also includes 11th Street now, usually 11th between Lake and Lynch, right by that bar called the 11th Street Bar. Lots of walkers are on that short block of road by the bar. Lots of them are inside cars, parked on 11th.Good to see ya posting Rosco!

I don't cruise the 9th street stroll anymore but do check it out when I have business in the area. I just haven't seen that many girls out lately. Wouldn't pick up the few that I've seen!

Kemo Sabe

Prairieman
07-12-13, 20:54
With the rising temps, the action has moved. If U-turn off of 9th onto Lake on the east or Exchange on the west, one block south, the girls are looking for shade. You will definitely see some action between Lake and Lynch under the tree but they can be anywhere between Lake and Exchange. Unfortunately, there are usually a couple of pimps right there so negotiations feel a little shaky.

"Red" is usually at the corner of 9th and Lake when she is out. The pickings are not always the best but they have been pretty strong during the week between 5 and 6 pm.

Happy hunting, my friends.

TrukFunn
08-05-13, 08:02
Cruising thru seen skinny WSW. She was waving me down .6 on face 8 on body way way skinny. Really nice girl and cheap. BBBJCIM no swollow. For a ten spot. All the roaming you want fip fia. Does greek for $30 but I would bet its negotiable. Will trade number senior members.

TrukFunn
08-11-13, 10:20
Sorry guys my Amber report should have been Washington Park.

As for cruising east saint. Jenna was out. And she has put on a few lbs. That girl is looking rough these days.

Her sister is always out. Heavy set girl and always high or drunk. Seen red a few times.

What happended to Big titty Ashley. Any one know?

DreamLuver1110
11-11-13, 00:32
Drove through the area the other day and saw a BSW in early 40's maybe a 5 or 6 walking back and forth by one of the many churches in that town. Seems like for every strip club they have there are two churches to pray for everyone. Best part of this girl was she was dedicated to her job since she was on crutches. I wonder if ObamaCare will allow her to claim workman's comp. Ha ha. Don't get upset just a little joke to lighten the mood on this site. Well happy hunting everyone.

TrukFunn
11-19-13, 15:29
Well guys she is back. BJ is still amazing. Put on a few lbs tits are huge. 2 seconds of rubbing nips are hard as rocks. Might try to swing back later snd get room for FS. Best service around.

TrukFunn
11-22-13, 09:24
Anyone know what ever came of Crazy Heather. I had heard her bf Jessie went frazy and got locked up. Then soon after she was MIA.

Kemo Sabe
11-23-13, 09:23
Anyone know what ever came of Crazy Heather. I had heard her bf Jessie went frazy and got locked up. Then soon after she was MIA.Heather was living in a nearby town last year. She had a place to stay and seemed to be doing OK at the time.

Knucklebuck
11-23-13, 14:38
Well guys she is back. BJ is still amazing. Put on a few lbs tits are huge. 2 seconds of rubbing nips are hard as rocks. Might try to swing back later snd get room for FS. Best service around.Swung thru yesterday hoping to find her...found Crystal instead. There was another large WSW that was named Kelly hangin around as well.

TrukFunn
11-24-13, 02:14
Kemo. Do you know how to get ahold of her? Would like to see her even if it was iust to say Hi.

Kemo Sabe
11-24-13, 20:53
Kemo. Do you know how to get ahold of her? Would like to see her even if it was iust to say Hi.Sorry I don't have any contact info for Heather.

TrukFunn
11-28-13, 00:47
Short maybe 5' little thick not bbw or anything. Face is acne scared pretty bad. Excellent personality. Bbj skills 8 personslity 9 looks 6 nice and tight box. Really fun girl. Has own car little white economy job.

Kemo Sabe
11-28-13, 10:15
Short maybe 5' little thick not bbw or anything. Face is acne scared pretty bad. Excellent personality. Bbj skills 8 personslity 9 looks 6 nice and tight box. Really fun girl. Has own car little white economy job.Please tell us more about this girl. Hair color, age, etc. Where did you find her?

TrukFunn
11-28-13, 23:23
Please tell us more about this girl. Hair color, age, etc. Where did you find her?Short dark hair. I would guess late 20's early 30's she has het own car but Jenna was riding around with her. Stopped to BS with Jenna and ended up with Erin riding with me LOL.

Supermac2
12-17-13, 21:20
I was on 9th and from a distance I seen a slim WSW and as I approached she had long red hair. Got the look and circled around but was not able to partake due to circumstances and did not have a phone. Damn! Looked like a 10 from a distance, but once I got closer she was still attractive but went to a 7.5 on the scale due to her teeth. I forgot to ask for a name. She had very little in the chest and did not act like she was on any meds. Any help would be appreciated.

SM2.

Hardlarz
02-21-14, 00:33
Now that the Bridge is finished and open are the Girls back, and possibly using the Underpass of the bridge as a walk area?

Gonzo7
02-21-14, 01:19
Now that the Bridge is finished and open are the Girls back, and possibly using the Underpass of the bridge as a walk area?I been over there two times this week. Once around 6:00 PM and at 10: AM. When I was there the place was like a ghost town.

Hostelxxxx
04-05-14, 05:35
Cruised through the east side and spotted Ashley always a fun girl good bjs. Picked her up she wanted 50 countered 30 she said ok. Good job done tipped her for swallowing have digits but you all know how that goes.

TomT244
04-06-14, 22:58
How is the SW action? Will be in town Wednesday and wondering what time is best for a wide variety.

Grant1984
04-09-14, 07:12
The il side has been died for Le clean it up you may catch 1 or 2 s.w.

How is the SW action? Will be in town Wednesday and wondering what time is best for a wide variety.

TomT244
04-09-14, 20:20
The il side has been died for Le clean it up you may catch 1 or 2 s.w.No luck. Will try again later. Thanks.

Jannisary
04-25-14, 02:31
I was in the area earlier this week and cruised through the stroll area both days going between Brooklyn and Washington Park.

Tuesday was headed to Brooklyn late afternoon. Met an ISP car on 9th, then a Fairmont car on Route 3. I thought I spotted Shannon getting out of car at a house along 9th. Went up to Brooklyn, the clubs looked dead with hardly any cars so I just did a loop and headed back. Came back through and sure enough there was Shannon right along 9th. I had heard she left the street life but it looks like she is back out there now. We made eye contact and I'm pretty sure she expected me to stop but I kept on cruising. I hadn't gone very far when I see a St. Clair County deputy's car pulling onto 9th from Lake. I then look in my rear view mirror and see an ISP coming up behind me fast. Then I met a Fairmont car by the underpass. The ISP stayed on my ass until we got to the gas station and he looped around and headed back into ESL.

Wednesday I headed to Brooklyn again. Didn't see Shannon but another uglier girl with short dirty blonde hair in the same location along 9th and another blonde that I could see a block off 9th. I got to Route 3 and there was a Fairmont car. I went up to Brooklyn and checked out Roxy's and PTs. There wasn't much happening in either club and I didn't stay more than a hour or so. I drove back through the stroll area and it was dead, not a girl in sight. Then it became obvious why. There was an ISP car sitting in the drive of the old tire / mechanic shop on the north side of 9th. I cruised on out of town and at the gas station met a Fairmont officer cruising into ESL.

So it appears, at least in the afternoon and early evening, there is still a heavy LE presence in the area. What is weird is that I never saw an actual ESL LE.

Diesel1
05-31-14, 03:41
Look I don't ask for much just a nice blow and go from the girls, but why does one crazy ***** have to ruin my night by acting stupid. I roll into town around midnight in my big rig looking for a warm mouth to take care of my needs, nothing on 9th street or the side streets either. I rolled across the bridge onto exchange and a skinny WSW goes if I am correct by Amanda she starts by acting nice and friendly telling me what good oral skills she has, but was asking for two Jacksons right off I told he no, only a Jackson would do, and a possible tip is she did good. We stop at across the park down by the tank washout place. This is where she started acting stupid and my alarm bells were going off. Let me use your phone to tell my friend I am ok and going to do a date... I said ok well she said hey I am across the park come up here will done in 6 min. Warning! She said give me the money I said go back in the bunk... She all no let me see the money first WARNING! I gave her the 20. Stupid me, and told her come on lets get in back, she is you go on back there and get undress WARNING. I told her either you get back here now or give me back the money and get out. I was all over her and I knew she was about to bolt. I jumped on top of her and tried to get my money back. She had a death grip on it, she was fighting mad calling me a cheap a-hole stupid ***** tries to bite my arm [Deleted by Admin] that she loosen her grip on the money as soon as I had it I shove her ass out the door not caring how the ***** landed. After that was not in the mood as I was sure that her pimp or someone was coming up the road and who knows what else.

You can't say that brother.

A2

Arutha
05-31-14, 15:07
Decided to cruise Exchange this morning, more out of boredom than actually thinking I'd find something. To my surprise, there were a few out walking. One I didn't look twice at, one with a lovely set of knockers that I'd like to spend some time with. My fault for not coming prepared, but this was 7 am and really didn't expect to see anything. One more right at 9th and exchange, looked decent, pulled her shirt up to show me the goods, not bad. When she lowered her shirt, I almost crashed the truck. I swear she looked just like Rayne. Now, Rayne was my atf before she disappeared a few months back, I've probably seen her 20+ times, and this girl was a dead ringer. Turned around, went back and she was gone. Poof. Went back through half a dozen times and never saw her again. Has anyone seen this? PM if you want.

One question. I know the police were watching the area pretty heavy, has that lightened up any? And how safe is that Western Inn down by the highway, anyone ever been there?

And please, before the newbie bashing starts, I'm a former senior here, and RTP, and I screwed up. I got careless, made a mistake, and had to scramble to change my handle. So not a new guy, just a new name.

Rosco2
06-01-14, 03:35
And how safe is that Western Inn down by the highway, anyone ever been there?I probably wouldn't use that First Western Inn on Collinsville Road near Route 203. It's just too, too close to that dangerous street walker neighborhood. I don't believe they have hourly rates anyway-just nightly. I've known some street walkers who have rented rooms there to sleep, but the place is even dangerous for them. A lady who was a street walker was found dead on the balcony of that First Western Inn about 5 years ago or so. Lots of discussion here at the time about her death. She was only in her 20's if I remember right. You might try the Royal Relax Inn further north on Collinsville Road or the Econo Inn in Washington Park. Both have hourly rates. Rosco.

Diesel1
06-01-14, 09:17
I was in the area earlier this week and cruised through the stroll area both days going between Brooklyn and Washington Park.

Tuesday was headed to Brooklyn late afternoon. Met an ISP car on 9th, then a Fairmont car on Route 3. I thought I spotted Shannon getting out of car at a house along 9th. Went up to Brooklyn, the clubs looked dead with hardly any cars so I just did a loop and headed back. Came back through and sure enough there was Shannon right along 9th. I had heard she left the street life but it looks like she is back out there now. We made eye contact and I'm pretty sure she expected me to stop but I kept on cruising. I hadn't gone very far when I see a St. Clair County deputy's car pulling onto 9th from Lake. I then look in my rear view mirror and see an ISP coming up behind me fast. Then I met a Fairmont car by the underpass. The ISP stayed on my ass until we got to the gas station and he looped around and headed back into ESL.

Wednesday I headed to Brooklyn again. Didn't see Shannon but another uglier girl with short dirty blonde hair in the same location along 9th and another blonde that I could see a block off 9th. I got to Route 3 and there was a Fairmont car. I went up to Brooklyn and checked out Roxy's and PTs. There wasn't much happening in either club and I didn't stay more than a hour or so. I drove back through the stroll area and it was dead, not a girl in sight. Then it became obvious why. There was an ISP car sitting in the drive of the old tire / mechanic shop on the north side of 9th. I cruised on out of town and at the gas station met a Fairmont officer cruising into ESL.

So it appears, at least in the afternoon and early evening, there is still a heavy LE presence in the area. What is weird is that I never saw an actual ESL LE. I would like to know what's up with the ISP. I was down 9th park next to the old tire place and had just concluded a date with a hot 8. 5 blonde WSW name of Christina man she was half drunk but a fun date as she did bbj no rush no fuss for a 20. We had just finished and she was walking away from my rig about a block down when and ISP came by did a flip hit me with the lights. I coyly asked what's up nothing on here. Yeah right he says get going I don't want to see you around here, well sir I said I don't want to make you night difficult but I am parked legally and am here on my break since I am now monitoured on how far I can go with the new e log system and it's telling me I can't drive anymore. He said there is a truck stop down the road why did you not stop there? It's full and no parking so I came here. Now I don't know what he could do about it, but I told him I would leave but report him ordering me to break the law. I heading out down exchange and went to the tank wash area.

Jannisary
06-01-14, 17:44
Diesel, there could be a whole book written about the economic, political, and social breakdown of East St. Louis that has lead to the Illinois State Police taking on such an active police role. The factors of heavy economic / job loss decades ago, white flight, political cronyism, corruption, the lack of and the failure of the political / business leadership class, and of course drug violence has taken a heavy toll on the city. If you frequent the area you'll also see Fairmont police and occasionally St. Clair County deputies as well. If you get real lucky you might actually see a ESL cop.

Now for the other subject at hand, Amanda. I don't support or condone violence against women. The woman has been on the stroll for a long time. She is a known rip off. Hell, a little over 6 year ago she got me for $20. My "revenge" for that was posting about it here and hoping others guys would read it and steer clear of her.

At the time I didn't give much details because it was kinda embarrassing and crazy. I had picked her up on 9th. She looked pretty good from the street. Short blonde hair, clean looking jeans and shirt. As soon as she got in my car I regretted stopping for her. She fucking stunk! I'm not talking about a little body odor, I'm talking about a full on almost stink you out of the car smell. I tell she's going have to shower when we get to the motel or she needs to get out right then. No problem, she replied but said she first needed $20 to "pay her rent" I should have just told her to get out then but I was dumb and we went down Lake to the bar. I turned right from Lake on to 11th, she had me stop, and she jumps out, crosses the street and hands this dude the $20 I gave her. We had agreed for a hour motel date with 2 pops for $80 so I guess I was gambling that she would come back to the car for the chance to earn the rest of the money. Now she could have been buying with the $20, that is my guess now but I didn't see any exchange other than the $20. At this point another SW, Crystal, walks up to her. Crystal had tried flagging me down several times when I was cruising the area that night. Crystal and Amanda exchanged words and the next thing I know the fists are flying. Crystal got the best of Amanda the first bit but then Amanda got a good handful of Crystal's hair and landed several good shots. It was crazy. Another monger had been coming down the street towards us with a girl in his car and just stopped with his headlights right on them. There was the black dude Amanda had given the $20 to standing next to his own car, a BSW standing next to him, and two mongers in our cars stopped in the street staring at this crazyness. Then Amanda let Crystal go and jumped back into my car. I know I should have driven off at the first sign of trouble. I know. Now Amanda is stinking even worse that before too! I was contemplating just telling her to get out at the next stop sign. We pull up to the intersection and before I could even say anything or come to a complete stop, Amanda bolts from my car. I got the fuck out of there. My next stop was the Collinsville Wal-Mart for a bottle of Febreze and some car air fresheners. So six years later, now you all know the rest of the story.

Arutha
06-02-14, 11:34
I probably wouldn't use that First Western Inn on Collinsville Road near Route 203. It's just too, too close to that dangerous street walker neighborhood. I don't believe they have hourly rates anyway-just nightly. I've known some street walkers who have rented rooms there to sleep, but the place is even dangerous for them. A lady who was a street walker was found dead on the balcony of that First Western Inn about 5 years ago or so. Lots of discussion here at the time about her death. She was only in her 20's if I remember right. You might try the Royal Relax Inn further north on Collinsville Road or the Econo Inn in Washington Park. Both have hourly rates. Rosco. Good info, thank you Rosco.

Rosco2
06-06-14, 13:35
Arutha, on the Missouri side, there are 3 motels on Watson Road just east of Laclede Station Road that also have hourly rates. The motels are called The Wayside, The Duplex, and The Chippewa. All 3 are within a block of each other. These motels aren't far at all from the southside stroll. Be sure you and your date wear your seatbelts because County Police like ticketing drivers in this area who don't wear seat belts. The police even sometimes have an electronic "Click It or Ticket" sign posted near the motels (you know one of those electronic signs on wheels with police cars stationed nearby). You'll want to drive carefully, obeying all traffic laws and stop signs around here.

Up north near the airport there are 2 hourly motels called the Congressional Inn and another one whose name escapes me at the moment.

And located in between the southside and the northside, there is an hourly motel not far from the Woodson stroll and the MLK stroll called the Robinson Motel on Page Avenue. In fact, the Robinson Motel is conveniently located between the MLK stroll and the Woodson stroll. There is also the Page Inn but I'd avoid it because last time I checked, it was way substandard. You can use Google Maps to get exact locations of all these useful hourly motels. Good luck, and let us know how it goes. Rosco.

Ourfunstl
08-20-14, 12:28
Today (a Wednesday) happen to be rolling through the stroll off 55 (203) and surprised to see a blonde on the first block. Turned around to have another look and she immediately wanted in. So I did some recon and her name is Crystal and of course everything was on the table. Very chatty, I am not a SW regular or even once in the Brooklyn E. St. Area but having read other reports I wanted to know for myself what was out there.

Since I am a zero experience guy and my standards may be way off, I would give her a 3 or 4 on the SW scale. Would anyone care to fine tune my SW eye? As I said she was chatty and she gave me here phone number in case any one of you may want it. Contact me. Anyway it was about 8:15 am I did not partake of anything more than boobie touching and talking a bit when I dropped her off there was another girl being dropped off, she had a big smile and nice looking rack. Anyway I enjoyed the thrill. Ourfunstl.

DarkZero2
10-22-14, 00:34
Today (a Wednesday) happen to be rolling through the stroll off 55 (203) and surprised to see a blonde on the first block. Turned around to have another look and she immediately wanted in. So I did some recon and her name is Crystal and of course everything was on the table. Very chatty, I am not a SW regular or even once in the Brooklyn E. St. Area but having read other reports I wanted to know for myself what was out there.

Since I am a zero experience guy and my standards may be way off, I would give her a 3 or 4 on the SW scale. Would anyone care to fine tune my SW eye? As I said she was chatty and she gave me here phone number in case any one of you may want it. Contact me. Anyway it was about 8:15 am I did not partake of anything more than boobie touching and talking a bit when I dropped her off there was another girl being dropped off, she had a big smile and nice looking rack. Anyway I enjoyed the thrill. Ourfunstl.Check out north 9th street at around 12 am there are tons of SW out on the prowl, but the boys do a patrol once an hr so be on your game.

Member #2002
10-22-14, 13:35
Check out north 9th street at around 12 am there are tons of SW out on the prowl, but the boys do a patrol once an hr so be on your game.So is that noon or midnight?

Has the quality went up, because every time I try it (4 to 5) it is pretty weak out there.

DarkZero2
10-25-14, 03:12
So is that noon or midnight?

Has the quality went up, because every time I try it (4 to 5) it is pretty weak out there.Midnight - 4 am but like I said its quit and be careful.

TrukFunn
02-05-15, 17:11
Had a dream over by chain of rocks. Fun girl named Wendy. Never seen any girls there before. But sure enough staying in hotel across from Hardee's. If anyone has any info hook me up. Said she lived in Washington before.

Jannisary
02-07-15, 23:42
Had a dream over by chain of rocks. Fun girl named Wendy. Never seen any girls there before. But sure enough staying in hotel across from Hardee's. If anyone has any info hook me up. Said she lived in Washington before.Next time I'm in the area I'll have to cruise through there and see if anything is happening. It has been quite awhile since anyone reported on meeting a girl by Chain of Rocks.

TrukFunn
02-08-15, 09:31
Next time I'm in the area I'll have to cruise through there and see if anything is happening. It has been quite awhile since anyone reported on meeting a girl by Chain of Rocks.It may have been dumb luck. But in the dream her name was Wendy 7 on SW scale for looks had a lazy eye but nice body. 9 on attitude 9 on scale. Said she used to live in Washington park. But broke up with BF. Not sure if she was a long time worker or just in need.

Sarcasticles
03-16-15, 23:31
Had to grab some gas today so I swung down Collinsville Ave to get back to the highway. In a hurry so didn't stop to chat but a fairly cute blonde by the tire shop waved while playing with her titties. Nice weather is going to bring out better sightseeing.

Gonzo7
04-13-15, 01:23
Saw 3 on the east side today. Of course none of them were worth taking home to mom. I will keep looking.

Babsyboi69
07-21-15, 10:03
It's been years since I have had any pleasant dreams about the old east side stroll. With all the construction, reports of increased LE and crime, I just never really went back. Instead I went to the Lou for occasionally delving into the hobby. Also I never saw many report posts here, so I figured members either weren't going there, or no one wants give tips to nosy Uncle LEO But last night I just decided to go look for myself. Years ago when the lumber yard and Washrack were still up, it seemed like the options were endless. I always went well after midnight and tried to follow tips form other hobbyists like Mr Quick and Longone 314.

Let me just say there is a lot more going on than I had come to believe in some places I used to rarely look at and a whole lot less in the old common strolling places. I saw right under ten options as I drove from Collinsville Ave area to Madison / Granite City area. Two younger 20-ish spinners, one sandy blond and rough in an orang-ish shirt and tan pants, the other was a BSW with cream colored skin. They stood with a defiant looking very dark skinned BSW spinner who has a weave and looks about 25. All were 5'2" -5'6" range. Sandy blond looked way too much like the cash and dash chick that used to sit on a porch on Exchange and had horrible BO (5 on SW scale, rough face, messy hair, dirty clothes) Creme Colored SW was a pretty looking 6-7 on SW Scale. Avoided her cause of her friends. Those three were the only ones bold enough to be on the main drag on one of the common roads we all used to look at. As I looked back in other parts of one of the neighborhood. I saw a 5'4"-ish light skinned BSW who waved and acted shy. She was the youngest looking one out there. A cute 6 on SW scale, but she was scooped up before I could get to her. 20 minutes Later I saw a chunky older BSW and a rough maybe 30-40 year old acne faced blond both were about 4's. Then on part of the long drive I found no one down around the old mobile station or the road there. Later in Granite I saw an older 50 something lanky WSW who looked drunk near one of the old hots spots in that town.

I made it a point to take different roots back to my starting place and I used the highways more than I used too. I figure I'm out to save my ass, not save gas. I avoid the area back around Lynch and 17th where that quick mart is. There were 2 very good looking BSW's there with a group of thugs who were living it up. Later I parked three blocks down and watched them and they were all just as crazy an hour later. Stopping cars interacted with the guys more than the gals. I avoided them and will probably only ever drive by that area once a trip from now on, if that. I stopped at two gas stations to buy soda / gum with cash. Also you can take long breaks at the truck stop without wondering why you are there. A 20 min break can bring fresh faces back to previously searched areas.

I saw a couple of SUV's with tinted back windows. One had two guys in front. I assumed they were LE. I saw a couple of police cars in ESL, one in Brooklyn, and one in Madison. I was followed closely by a black unmarked car with fog lights on, all the way from the 7-11 in GCity to the highway going towards Venice. I also saw a suspicious cluster of cars parked in a lot off Collinsville Ave. I came to a 4-way stop to the cop car in Brooklyn. I gave him the right away and I just drove like I always do.

On my 2nd trip back through I found Chubby 5'6" WSW Kelly with long brown hair and a pony tail. She had a 4 heavyset body, but 6 cute face. She had great big nice tits. I'm not sure but she looked like Kelly from years ago. I dreamed of a wonderful CBJ, with awesome technique. Plus I really liked her personality and will try to see her again.

Anyway, I'm glad I cautiously went to look for myself. Stay safe out there.

Knucklebuck
07-23-15, 09:59
It's been years since I have had any pleasant dreams about the old east side stroll. With all the construction, reports of increased LE and crime, I just never really went back. Instead I went to the Lou for occasionally delving into the hobby. Also I never saw many report posts here, so I figured members either weren't going there, or no one wants give tips to nosy Uncle LEO But last night I just decided to go look for myself. Years ago when the lumber yard and Washrack were still up, it seemed like the options were endless. I always went well after midnight and tried to follow tips form other hobbyists like Mr Quick and Longone 314.Great report! Glad to see some action in this area. Was your drivetime after midnite?

Babsyboi69
07-24-15, 12:13
Great report! Glad to see some action in this area. Was your drivetime after midnite?Yeah like all the old senior members used to say, after mid night around one am. I took my time drove and watched before I made any moves. I think the net few shopping trips will just be window shopping to get the feel of aces now those places again.

Jannisary
07-28-15, 01:43
I cruised through the stroll area early Sunday evening on my way between Brooklyn and WP and saw a couple familiar faces. The stinky blonde rip off girl who took me for $20 years ago and Shannon. I can't remember the ripoff girl's name right now. Time has been hard on both girls. The ripoff has short dirty blonde hair is thin build. Shannon has light brown / blondish hair. She always had a slight build with a little bit up of a pooch but Sunday she had a noticeable belly. Not sure if she's just gained some weight or something else. There was also a girl with dark brown hair who popped out of somewhere after I had driven by. Just from what I could see in my rear view mirror she wasn't looking too bad.

There was a Fairmont LE sitting at the gas station on Collinsville Rd right before you go into East St. Louis. I didn't stay in Brooklyn long. On my way back through ESL going from Brooklyn to Washington Park the girls were still out along with a blonde that I just caught a glimpse of as she got into a car. The blonde from what I saw didn't look too bad. Then I met a St. Clair County LE coming into ESL and a Fairmont LE was still sitting at the gas station. I'm pretty sure the Fairmont LE was waiting and hoping to see some guy drive past with a known SW in the car.

Kemo Sabe
08-10-15, 18:21
I cruised through the stroll area early Sunday evening on my way between Brooklyn and WP and saw a couple familiar faces. The stinky blonde rip off girl who took me for $20 years ago and Shannon. I can't remember the ripoff girl's name right now. Time has been hard on both girls. The ripoff has short dirty blonde hair is thin build. Shannon has light brown / blondish hair. She always had a slight build with a little bit up of a pooch but Sunday she had a noticeable belly. Not sure if she's just gained some weight or something else. There was also a girl with dark brown hair who popped out of somewhere after I had driven by. Just from what I could see in my rear view mirror she wasn't looking too bad.

There was a Fairmont LE sitting at the gas station on Collinsville Rd right before you go into East St. Louis. I didn't stay in Brooklyn long. On my way back through ESL going from Brooklyn to Washington Park the girls were still out along with a blonde that I just caught a glimpse of as she got into a car. The blonde from what I saw didn't look too bad. Then I met a St. Clair County LE coming into ESL and a Fairmont LE was still sitting at the gas station. I'm pretty sure the Fairmont LE was waiting and hoping to see some guy drive past with a known SW in the car.The stinky blonde may have been Amanda.

Jannisary
08-12-15, 02:22
Hi Kemo Sabe, yes it was Amanda, after doing a little searching I turned up my posts about her. Damn, time flies, its been almost 8 years since she ripped me off for that 20.

Kemo Sabe
08-12-15, 21:02
Hi Kemo Sabe, yes it was Amanda, after doing a little searching I turned up my posts about her. Damn, time flies, its been almost 8 years since she ripped me off for that 20.Amanda puked all over my car about ten years ago! She also left a few needles behind when she got out.

Any more intel on the blonde that you saw?

Kemo.

Jannisary
08-13-15, 01:53
Amanda puked all over my car about ten years ago! She also left a few needles behind when she got out.

Any more intel on the blonde that you saw?

Kemo.No, no new intel from me. I've not been back in the hood since my last report. Was hoping someone here might chime in with some info on the blonde and brunette that I spied.

TrukFunn
08-21-15, 15:18
Took a cruise thru Brooklyn. Well 9th street. Big titty Ashley was out and has slimmed down some. Still tig ole bitties had a new white girl with her. Crazy heather is back. Been MIA for years now. Looks cracked out all figgity and scratching when I drove by. Has big ass and a gut now that jiggles like Santa Claus when she was jogging down the street. LOL. And a few black girls I didn't recognize. Wonder is business is picking up. To bad there isn't better choices.

BigJohn314
08-21-15, 21:37
It may have been dumb luck. But in the dream her name was Wendy 7 on SW scale for looks had a lazy eye but nice body. 9 on attitude 9 on scale. Said she used to live in Washington park. But broke up with BF. Not sure if she was a long time worker or just in need.Girl that fit that description to a "T" worked briefly at Dollies this spring. I don't recall a name, and only saw her there once. She was fun to play with.

Hotwad
08-21-15, 23:38
Any intel about the gent club on the north side of the bookstore? Saw two young black spinners come out and get in their car so I walked by them and we ended up meeting elsewhere only to find out they were both out of service for a week. Heading that way this weekend so I may have more.

Jannisary
08-22-15, 19:02
Guess they are coming back out these days. Ashley, Heather, Shannon etc, they've all been on and off the stroll for years and years now.

The question about the strip club on the north end of the Brooklyn bookstore. I was in there a couple times but not recently. Got a tour of the place and a couple dances from a decent looking AA girl and got the impression that everything was available for the right price.

FloydLeukins
08-27-15, 20:45
Took a cruise thru Brooklyn. Well 9th street. Big titty Ashley was out and has slimmed down some. Still tig ole bitties had a new white girl with her. Crazy heather is back. Been MIA for years now. Looks cracked out all figgity and scratching when I drove by. Has big ass and a gut now that jiggles like Santa Claus when she was jogging down the street. LOL. And a few black girls I didn't recognize. Wonder is business is picking up. To bad there isn't better choices.Thanks for the tip TrukFunn; haven't seen Ashley in years. She still looks good and is great at what she does. Is kind of a shame that this is likely the life for her now.

TrukFunn
08-30-15, 12:16
Jenna was just busted for armed robbery in Caseyville. Tried to rob a minimart with a gun, and failed. Looks like she will be on vacation for a long while. Isn't that a federal crime. Jenna Mcglasson.

FloydLeukins
09-20-15, 01:00
Picked her up two weekends ago. She ashes in my car before I could tell her to put it out. Then wanted me to pull over so she could talk to someone. Then claims she gets $60. Then wants me to let her stop by her place for a minute. Total wreck; I gave her a few bucks and sent her on her way. Oh well, next time.

Slapshot
09-23-15, 01:03
Jenna was just busted for armed robbery in Caseyville. Tried to rob a minimart with a gun, and failed. Looks like she will be on vacation for a long while. Isn't that a federal crime. Jenna Mcglasson.Only 27 but looks much older, what drugs do to you.

She needs help maybe several years in prison will do the trick but I doubt it.

Trolln
10-15-15, 22:46
Only 27 but looks much older, what drugs do to you.

She needs help maybe several years in prison will do the trick but I doubt it.She used to be my go to in a pinch, great CBJ. Never FS but we we always had a good time. I saw her out right before she went fucking nuts (er) she looked like a bottomed out zombie. Crack was her thing and it shows.

Cute blonde Ashley is out. Wanted 40 for a BBBJ I was tired and had a 5 day load didn't feel like bartering took the plunge, and she took it all with a spit, nice tongue action. We'll meet again but not for the same $.

Won't be long till the streets claim her.

TrukFunn
06-06-16, 14:11
Anyone have ambers number. Kinda a rough face. Big butt. Loose skin. Out of her mind some times but other times with it? Birthday present for my crazy buddy LOL.

OhNoSir
06-06-16, 16:42
I'm new to the hobby. Where are the safest places on the Illinois side of the river?

Jannisary
06-07-16, 14:12
Are you asking where are safe places to find street girls or safe places to take the girls after you've found them?

OhNoSir
06-07-16, 16:42
Are you asking where are safe places to find street girls or safe places to take the girls after you've found them?I'm asking about both. I need a bit of guidance. I'm new. I'm tired of paying for overpriced chicks on backpage.

KC Questor
06-08-16, 18:41
I'm asking about both. I need a bit of guidance. I'm new. I'm tired of paying for overpriced chicks on backpage.Please be sure to read the guide (linked on the front page) called.
22 Rules for Street Mongering.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

It will help keep you safe.

Jannisary
06-09-16, 01:16
9th Street is the main ESL stroll area. It is not "safe" but if you don't do anything stupid its not totally dangerous either. Read back here a ways and there are reports on the general area. Exchange Ave and 9th Street is the main crossroad. There might be a girl or two a block or so off 9th Street too. I have no idea about current safe places to go after pickup. I've heard the heat is on the Fairmont motels but not sure if that's true or not. I'd be more apt to go to the motel in Washington Park probably. Definitely don't take them to a motel in Caseyville.

OhNoSir
06-09-16, 14:30
9th Street is the main ESL stroll area. It is not "safe" but if you don't do anything stupid its not totally dangerous either. Read back here a ways and there are reports on the general area. Exchange Ave and 9th Street is the main crossroad. There might be a girl or two a block or so off 9th Street too. I have no idea about current safe places to go after pickup. I've heard the heat is on the Fairmont motels but not sure if that's true or not. I'd be more apt to go to the motel in Washington Park probably. Definitely don't take them to a motel in Caseyville.I am worried about badges, but other types of people are more of an issue. I've heard lots of stories about violence in ESTL. I don't want to get shot at or robbed.

Trolln
06-28-16, 18:50
I am worried about badges, but other types of people are more of an issue. I've heard lots of stories about violence in ESTL. I don't want to get shot at or robbed.Not much around there anymore. Stay on the main drag and watch the dead end streets and pimps in the bushes. Definitely bargains to be had but you sacrifice quality, you may find a gem after sunset.

South STL is a better choice. Muuuuch better quality if that sort of thing matters to you. Always keep your shit out of sight and show exact change only, and BYOC.

BigJohn314
09-06-16, 20:29
9th Street is the main ESL stroll area. It is not "safe" but if you don't do anything stupid its not totally dangerous either. Read back here a ways and there are reports on the general area. Exchange Ave and 9th Street is the main crossroad. There might be a girl or two a block or so off 9th Street too. I have no idea about current safe places to go after pickup. I've heard the heat is on the Fairmont motels but not sure if that's true or not. I'd be more apt to go to the motel in Washington Park probably. Definitely don't take them to a motel in Caseyville.Why not the Caseyville motels? Just curious, not trolling.

Jannisary
09-06-16, 21:19
Why not the Caseyville motels? Just curious, not trolling.Earlier this year a motel owner was arrested for promoting prostitution. It may have cooled off a little by now but the heat was on those hotels.

Member #5866
07-14-18, 14:55
I'm going to go down memory lane again. I'm curious to see if any of you remember this place: Back in 2005 or 2006 I used to pick up a pretty decent young (20's) blonde streetwalker in Brooklyn. I can't remember her name, but see was tallish, maybe 5'8", and thin with blonde curly hair. She was obviously on the pipe, but still had a pretty clear head and hadn't deteriorated either physical or mentally yet. She was very hungry for money though, and I could tell it was for a fix. She would have me drive out of Brooklyn on a back road toward the east. It went along the edge of Horseshoe Lake. It crossed a highway and then ended by the water, but then you could drive farther on a little dirt road into the woods next to the lake. That was a hot spot for a while. Everytime I pulled in there someone else was back there too. One time I was in my car and there was another guy parked not far away. It made me nervous until a head popped up. LOL, it was a skinny black girl blowing him at the same time I was getting some. It was pretty cool back there, everyone was on the same page. I got my car stuck once and a guy with a street walker in his truck pulled my car out of the mud. Even the police left us alone. One time a cruiser was parked on the highway. I was worried that it would follow us, but the girl I was with told me not to worry because they never came back there. Anyway, did any of you guys use that place to park back in the good old days of Brooklyn? I haven't been there in over ten years. Is that still a safe place to park?

Big A
12-29-19, 08:39
I'm going to go down memory lane again. I'm curious to see if any of you remember this place: Back in 2005 or 2006 I used to pick up a pretty decent young (20's) blonde streetwalker in Brooklyn. I can't remember her name, but see was tallish, maybe 5'8", and thin with blonde curly hair. She was obviously on the pipe, but still had a pretty clear head and hadn't deteriorated either physical or mentally yet. She was very hungry for money though, and I could tell it was for a fix. She would have me drive out of Brooklyn on a back road toward the east. It went along the edge of Horseshoe Lake. It crossed a highway and then ended by the water, but then you could drive farther on a little dirt road into the woods next to the lake. That was a hot spot for a while. Everytime I pulled in there someone else was back there too. One time I was in my car and there was another guy parked not far away. It made me nervous until a head popped up. LOL, it was a skinny black girl blowing him at the same time I was getting some. It was pretty cool back there, everyone was on the same page. I got my car stuck once and a guy with a street walker in his truck pulled my car out of the mud. Even the police left us alone. One time a cruiser was parked on the highway. I was worried that it would follow us, but the girl I was with told me not to worry because they never came back there. Anyway, did any of you guys use that place to park back in the good old days of Brooklyn? I haven't been there in over ten years. Is that still a safe place to park?Never been to the place you are talking about but the girl sounds like Mel. My favorite provider in the day. I hope she is RIP

StevenHyde
01-02-20, 00:52
Never been to the place you are talking about but the girl sounds like Mel. My favorite provider in the day. I hope she is RIPThanks Big A. Too many end up six feet under far too young. If she's the one that I remember we had a lot of fun that summer. Take care and Happy New Year 2020.

Windy Splurt
10-14-20, 17:29
Speaking of memory lane
does anyone remember Mary Myers?
She had a bunch of kids so she couldn't walk the streets, but I am sure she was popular by word of mouth.
When I knew her she lived upstairs in a big red brick building in or near Washington Park.

TomT244
12-31-20, 23:29
Is there any activity in Brooklyn anymore? 9th and exchange, old wash rack, anything?

Windy Splurt
02-19-21, 00:23
Is there any activity in Brooklyn anymore? 9th and exchange, old wash rack, anything?Considering the response here, and infrequent trips to the Illinois side of the river, I would say it is not worth the time to hunt there.

Jannisary
02-04-23, 03:14
So have any of you all seen any girls out on the ESL stroll at all? It has been awhile since I've been able to really cruise the area. Damn do I miss the days of picking Jennifer or Shannon up and pounding them into a mattress.

Kemo Sabe
02-11-23, 15:52
So have any of you all seen any girls out on the ESL stroll at all? It has been awhile since I've been able to really cruise the area. Damn do I miss the days of picking Jennifer or Shannon up and pounding them into a mattress.I drove though the ESL stroll several times last year but did not see any activity on the streets.

Jennifer moved back to her home town. I ran into Shannon at a Flying J about three years ago.

Packerman
04-09-23, 22:18
This summer I'm planning on passing through on my way north from the Carolinas on a bike trip. Just looking for any insight on what to expect in hitting some of the strip joints Years ago I've always found it to be fun and somewhat adventurous. But post COVID I'm not sure what to expect. I believe the clubs offer nude stage dancing. Any info is greatly appreciated. As mentioned I'll be on the bike. Thanks in advance.

Jannisary
04-10-23, 12:12
This summer I'm planning on passing through on my way north from the Carolinas on a bike trip. Just looking for any insight on what to expect in hitting some of the strip joints Years ago I've always found it to be fun and somewhat adventurous. But post COVID I'm not sure what to expect. I believe the clubs offer nude stage dancing. Any info is greatly appreciated. As mentioned I'll be on the bike. Thanks in advance.Take a look at the St. Louis strip club and the Washington Park IL sections of the board.