PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Weed8888
04-28-10, 00:14
Anyone have any input on KappaKabban just north of Bloomington?

Ron Rico
04-28-10, 18:56
The only thing I know about this place is that barry manilow once wrote a song about it, "her name was lola she was a showgirl, at the kappa kappakabana, " must be pretty good because he wrote a song about it. Seriously tho, I hear its a good club, no extras tho, hustler once did a pictorial on the girls there they all looked good.

Den 123
04-28-10, 19:12
It is a great time!

They have free rides so no need to drink and drive.

Weed8888
05-04-10, 00:48
Thanks! Been there myself and turns out to be a GREAT time!

RamblinMan
05-09-10, 21:10
I've been to the KK several times. It's much better inside than any of the Peoria clubs, even Big Al's, and the dancers are usually better than those at the Peoria clubs beside Big Al's (which usually gets the best dancers in the area). Plus, you can actually touch the girls anywhere besides the nipples, crotch, or crack. I think that they get quite a few dancers from ISU, plus some from Peoria that don't want to run into their boss or classmates at the clubs there.

Weed8888
05-30-10, 19:06
Kappa does have some GREAT looking girls!

They come from all over,even out of state!

Weed8888
08-28-10, 18:20
Wow, seems like a few of the ladies from Kappa are gone. At least some of the best ones are. Sounds like they have moved on to other places trying to make more money. Don't get me wrong, Kappa still has some really hot ladies, just hope the others make it back soon or I may have to go where they are working now!

Ark Ainjel
08-30-10, 22:04
Wow, seems like a few of the ladies from Kappa are gone. At least some of the best ones are. Sounds like they have moved on to other places trying to make more money. Don't get me wrong, Kappa still has some really hot ladies, just hope the others make it back soon or I may have to go where they are working now!I was passing through the area a couple of weeks ago and had a couple of hours to blow so I swung by KK to check out what all the noise was about. It was early shift Saturday PM so I probably didn't get the "front line" dancers but over half of what I saw was young, tight & cute. A couple of chubbies but, for the most part, well above average.

My biggest complaint was the ID Scan at the door. What's up with that? I did it but regretted it immediately. For this reason alone I will not go back. I really regret going along with it and will not do it again.

AA

Weed8888
09-13-10, 19:07
I was passing through the area a couple of weeks ago and had a couple of hours to blow so I swung by KK to check out what all the noise was about. It was early shift Saturday PM so I probably didn't get the "front line" dancers but over half of what I saw was young, tight & cute. A couple of chubbies but, for the most part, well above average.

My biggest complaint was the ID Scan at the door. What's up with that? I did it but regretted it immediately. For this reason alone I will not go back. I really regret going along with it and will not do it again.

AAI understand the scan thing.It makes me feel a little on the same side as you and not wanting to go back.I did check into it some and they use it just to help keep trouble down.Most people won't cause trouble if they know they have their information is what I believe they are trying to do.It is very rare that they have any problems anyways.

They still have a lot of Great girls working there.The day shift, when you went,is where most of the great girls have left.They keep losing girls,the customers will soon follow.

Atlman3000
03-10-11, 09:04
I read the thread and it says they are loosing girls at the KK. Where are they going, are there other better SCs in BN. Do they do outcalls or provide any extras.

Weed8888
04-20-11, 00:15
I read the thread and it says they are loosing girls at the KK. Where are they going, are there other better SCs in BN. Do they do outcalls or provide any extras.They have had some newer ones come in. They all make the circuit. Sooner or later they quit and go somewhere else, however other places have girls do the same and some of them may end up at kappa.

It's the inner circle of the business one might say!

Ben69
05-01-11, 01:04
Hey Guys,

I am new to the area and I heard a rumor that there is a new strip club in the Bloomington / normal area?

I am familiar with KK and several others in peoria. I was wondering if there is an establishment in the city itself.

Thanks for the help,

Marcusillinois
05-07-11, 01:24
Hey Guys,

I am new to the area and I heard a rumor that there is a new strip club in the Bloomington / normal area?

I am familiar with KK and several others in peoria. I was wondering if there is an establishment in the city itself.

Thanks for the help, Nothing but KK

Weed8888
05-08-11, 01:54
Made my way to K. K. And had a pretty good time! Must of been at least 30 girls working and had seen about 20 of my favorites! Nice crowd and the quality of girls is excellent! I am not sure who had more fun, me or the few ladies that I ventured there with!

Weed8888
11-12-11, 07:18
Been a little while but thought I would check out Kappa again. This place was always a favorite but lately noticed some changes. Currently they raised the price of drinks, and was told the ladies can not get nude on stage anymore. Not that many did before so don't know why they made this a rule.

However, I feel since there is a door fee that I am receiving less for my money and now they raise the drink prices. With the economy the way it is, one would think they would offer specials instead of raising prices.

Notice a few ladies have left along with the amount of people coming in.

Maybe they will open their eye's soon before they lose more girls.

Imwithstupid
03-07-13, 02:54
What's up with them scanning your drivers license? Ten dollar cover. Thirty dollar lap dances. No bottomless on stage although there is in lap dance and VIP.

Slapshot
03-09-13, 09:15
Been a little while but thought I would check out Kappa again. This place was always a favorite but lately noticed some changes. Currently they raised the price of drinks, and was told the ladies can not get nude on stage anymore. Not that many did before so don't know why they made this a rule.

However, I feel since there is a door fee that I am receiving less for my money and now they raise the drink prices. With the economy the way it is, one would think they would offer specials instead of raising prices.

Notice a few ladies have left along with the amount of people coming in.

Maybe they will open their eye's soon before they lose more girls.Actually, there's a few other clubs around that scan licenses, I was told they delete them each night but who knows. Some guy got attacked in the mens room there a while back so they're inventorying all their customers so if there's a problem again but who wants to have there photo and personal info on a strip club computer?

The last time I was here was when they just raised the cover but I didn't know they changed the nude policy. This obviously has something to do with that bullshit pole tax that the lesbo Lt. Governor got passed last year. The Silver Slipper in Ottawa also is no longer nude so thank your asshole Illinois politicians for fucking up the adult entertainment industry! The fact of the matter is you can put a fork in these 2 clubs, they're toast! Who the hell wants to drive to the middle of nowhere with 4 dollar a gallon gas, pay 10 bucks and they don't even take it all off. The Slipper was totally dead on a Saturday night, maybe 20 guys in the place, with just a handful of dancers. Same deal with Kappa, total ghost town with nobody coming in, now they double their cover and keep the bottoms on? I used to like coming here when heading back to Chicago, sit at the stage the girls would jump on your lap and ride your dick for a buck tip but I don't believe in paying more for less.

This tax will force clubs to close and put people out of work, same old story, the morons who pass these laws looking for ways to squeeze every last dime out of us just don't get it and never will.

On a positive note, I was down in St. Louis for a hockey game last week, then off to E. St. Louis after the game and nothing has changed down there. Spread pussy a quarter inch from your face, live sex shows with anything goes in some clubs. They even still smoke in them (which I hate) but they just make up their own laws down there and those clubs pull in a lot of revenue in tax dollars so nobody fucks with them.

Indyguy69
08-08-13, 13:57
Stopped by on my way home last night as I've passed it for years but never stopped in. Cover and beer were both $5 and lap dances were $30. Waited for the 2 songs for 1 and let a hard bodied AA lady named Ashley take me upstairs. Very nice grindage and a great body but no takeout available. Only 4-5 girls in there around 6pm and she was the best looking by far. There was one other guy but he was gone after my lap dance so not much going on there.

FunGuyCentil
08-12-13, 16:56
Stopped in at Kappa last Tues night. 2 other customers. Maybe 6 dancers. None on the floor. Stayed for an hour or so. Only approached by 1 girl. Was not interested. She tried to sell me on $.5 VIP said I would get all the 'hanky panky' I needed there. Declined. Was there from 8-9ish.

Slapshot
02-21-14, 07:43
What's up with them scanning your drivers license? Ten dollar cover. Thirty dollar lap dances. No bottomless on stage although there is in lap dance and VIP.Stopped in here Tuesday night on my trip back home, cover was back to $5 and they're back to dropping the bottoms on stage like before, close up right in your face.

Grizzle
08-06-14, 09:30
Spent a few hours at Kappa on a Friday night, pretty quiet at the time with about 6 other customers and maybe 5 girls, went up to 10 girls at the shift change at 10 pm. Cover was $5, and they scan your identification, which is creepy to me. Coke was $4, LDs $30 except when they do 2/1 special. LDs are done in an open area upstairs. Girls do 3 songs on stage, and during the day shift the stage stays empty for about 2 songs until the next girl. Some of the girls get naked on stage, most just get topless. All of them in the 7-9 range, plenty of tattoos and piercings if you like that kind of thing.

At the shift change they brought out all 10 night girls and offered a 2/1 LD special. I took the special with Starla, a feisty, small, thin, long-haired brunette, plenty of fun. No touching the girl for the 2/1 special (she will touch you), otherwise for a regular $30 LD hands can roam except for tits & crotch. They also have 1/2 hour VIP for $150, and a champagne room for even more.

They say the real action starts after midnight, but didn't stay that late.

Uden79
01-16-16, 22:02
This place use to be one of my favorite stomping grounds back in the day. Must not be what it use to be, don't see any comments on here that make me feel like ra worth the time or money.

CoolJak
02-26-16, 17:35
This place use to be one of my favorite stomping grounds back in the day. Must not be what it use to be, don't see any comments on here that make me feel like ra worth the time or money.Unfortunately, I completely agree with you! Been there many times hoping for some luck but consistently disappointed.

DonkeyKong01
07-19-16, 20:59
Stopped there on a cross-country trip, right after they opened at 4 pm, on a Sunday. The only place for miles, on a Sunday right after they opened! And I was pleasantly surprised. I was halfway through a 700 mile motorcycle trip from MN to KY in one day and happened to be in Bloomington / Kappa at the right time. Big Al's in Peoria doesn't open til 6 on Sundays and Indianapolis was the next place on the road that would have establishments open on Sundays. I needed to unwind for about an hour and have a couple beers. The beers were overpriced, but it is what it is. 3 girls, S, L, and another girl whose name I don't remember. Least attractive of the 3. S is an older lady, but has a decent body and a great, naughty sense of humor. L is probably about 30, but has a slammin' body with nice bolt on's and nice ink, if you like that, which I do. There was an older regular that seemed to somehow monopolize both their time for most of my visit. But eventually I did get a couple $30 dances from L. We connected, at least physically, plenty of roaming. If I'd been wearing looser clothes and had more time, I'd have probably hit the ATM harder and gone for it in the VIP. In my future travels, I'll definitely try to stop there and hopefully L will be working and remember me!

OralDelights
08-17-18, 14:42
I posted this a couple of places but wanted to give everyone here a heads up.

Stopped by there this last week on a week night only 5 or so girls working. All of them were friendly. Air conditioning was working (cold) and the main stage has been completely remodeled with new lights and all new chairs throughout. Lap dance booths are now private each with it's own curtain. New signage and the driveway has been reworked. Overall, this was a pleasant surprise after several of the reviews I had read on here and others. I had a good time and will repeat. Looks like the new management is willing to put some money into upgrades. The girls I spoke to like the changes and think it will keep getting better.

Shout out to Lacey my new favorite. (For this week).

Gunderson
12-03-18, 21:30
I posted this a couple of places but wanted to give everyone here a heads up.

Stopped by there this last week on a week night only 5 or so girls working. All of them were friendly. Air conditioning was working (cold) and the main stage has been completely remodeled with new lights and all new chairs throughout. Lap dance booths are now private each with it's own curtain. New signage and the driveway has been reworked. Overall, this was a pleasant surprise after several of the reviews I had read on here and others. I had a good time and will repeat. Looks like the new management is willing to put some money into upgrades. The girls I spoke to like the changes and think it will keep getting better.

Shout out to Lacey my new favorite. (For this week).Are they still scanning licenses upon entry, or is that something they changed too?

Davang7
02-15-19, 21:33
Are they still scanning licenses upon entry, or is that something they changed too?Well I was in town two weeks ago and they didn't scan mine but I'm 50 have grey hair and was in a dress shirt if that has any bearing on the I'd issue.

But did have a good time with Cali in the VIP and thinking of returning as we don't have full nude in Indiana.

John B Tipton
09-16-19, 10:24
Arrived early. The usual sparse attendance, staff did not even clean the stage or pole until after 7:00 PM. Served pizza only--don't know if the kitchen does anything else on a weekend or later in the evening. Guys like me who are not entranced by major league ball poked at their phones looking bored.

Melissa, chain smoker with good figure, was good in $250 VIP, following the rules liberally. However that's a stiff price for a place out in the boonies. Anything more with her will be a qv, the opposite of GFE. Make money for the offspring and move on to the next guy.

John.

LeeOskar
07-12-20, 23:41
Any updated news on Kappa?

Boredaf22
07-19-20, 21:06
Was at Kappa about a year after the new owners took over. I don't know how much has changed since, but Lacey and Farrah should still make good cum dumpsters during the dayshift at least.

OralDelights
09-01-20, 17:17
Has anyone been to Kappa since the pandemic started? Any updates?

BarryD569
09-28-20, 22:16
Has anyone been to Kappa since the pandemic started? Any updatesAnyone? Anyone out there? This town is disappointingly inactive.

Dolemitochondr
08-16-21, 20:13
Recent visit to Kappa.

A few weeks ago, went on a midweek night. 5 girls by the end of the night (around 11 when I left). I would say, two 8's, two 7's, one 5.

Dance rates are expensive, it's something like 40 for one dance, then 100 for 15 minutes, 200 half hour in VIP, 3-600 in champagne room. I did not get any hints that any extras were available.

PictureSeeker
09-26-21, 17:14
Whats up fellas. Couple Fridays ago visit to Kappa around midnight. More girls there than customers. Dances were $40 for a song (ouch) $150 for 30 minutes. Champagne room was $300 for 30 minutes. Some other options available, but I can't recall what they were at the moment. While waiting for my buddy to show up I had the pleasure of sitting with with a very fit AA dancer names Jewell or Jewells. In good shape, a few tats, very fun and friendly. After a beer or two she let it be known extras were on the table for the Champagne room. Jumped on it. Hit the ATM and got to it. Some standard dancing and she flat out asked me what I wanted. I asked what was on the menu and she said ANYTHING I wanted. I said, ANYTHING, she said ANYTHING. So, I went for it. BBBJ, K9, then finished in Mish (covered by my choice). Feel like uncovered was an option if that's what you want. No one came back to get us so actually stayed the entire hour. Overall, was a hell of a night. $300 steep but once in a while, why not.

LeeOskar
09-27-21, 10:43
Whats up fellas. Couple Fridays ago visit to Kappa around midnight. More girls there than customers. Dances were $40 for a song (ouch) $150 for 30 minutes. Champagne room was $300 for 30 minutes. Some other options available, but I can't recall what they were at the moment. While waiting for my buddy to show up I had the pleasure of sitting with with a very fit AA dancer names Jewell or Jewells. In good shape, a few tats, very fun and friendly. After a beer or two she let it be known extras were on the table for the Champagne room. Jumped on it. Hit the ATM and got to it. Some standard dancing and she flat out asked me what I wanted. I asked what was on the menu and she said ANYTHING I wanted. I said, ANYTHING, she said ANYTHING. So, I went for it. BBBJ, K9, then finished in Mish (covered by my choice). Feel like uncovered was an option if that's what you want. No one came back to get us so actually stayed the entire hour. Overall, was a hell of a night. $300 steep but once in a while, why not.Thanks for the update! Haven't been to Kappa since before Covid, so it's nice to get a recent report. Private dances a little high, but with extras, seems a good deal. The $300 Champagne paid foe everything, no tip, and you got an extra 30 minutes. That was your lucky night. Hope that luck is still around.

PictureSeeker
09-27-21, 14:12
Thanks for the update! Haven't been to Kappa since before Covid, so it's nice to get a recent report. Private dances a little high, but with extras, seems a good deal. The $300 Champagne paid foe everything, no tip, and you got an extra 30 minutes. That was your lucky night. Hope that luck is still around.To be fair, I did tip. She asked if I was going to tip her during the flip. I said yes. Took out all the cash I had left minus $6 I kept for a beer. I would have said about anything at that point. She gave me a business card with her digits. I did text her the next night and she wanted me to come back for the full hour. Little rich for this guys blood.

PictureSeeker
09-27-21, 14:18
Thanks for the update! Haven't been to Kappa since before Covid, so it's nice to get a recent report. Private dances a little high, but with extras, seems a good deal. The $300 Champagne paid foe everything, no tip, and you got an extra 30 minutes. That was your lucky night. Hope that luck is still around.Also, just a side note. Bit of comedy. When we came out there were 3 McLean County Sheriff Officers standing at the DJ Booth. Scared the hell out of booth of usm thought I was popped on my first time entering the hobby. We both sat for the next half hour or so and had a beer. She did tell me that they have been busting people left and right coming out of there for DUI so be careful fellas.

Lance18
09-29-21, 09:23
Also, just a side note. Bit of comedy. When we came out there were 3 McLean County Sheriff Officers standing at the DJ Booth. Scared the hell out of booth of usm thought I was popped on my first time entering the hobby. We both sat for the next half hour or so and had a beer. She did tell me that they have been busting people left and right coming out of there for DUI so be careful fellas.A dancer gave me her digits there once night too. Texted her next day and we met at a hotel on a regular basis for a year or so. She was a super nice lady. If you are interested in her might ask her. I paid same rate and we were always together at least 90 minutes with MSOG.

Jimmyh9
10-30-21, 16:42
Foxy is blond who has been dancing there on an off or awhile. Any intel on her please before I spend a lot of money in the back room? Would prefer to see her elsewhere.

Thanks.

Jim.

PictureSeeker
11-25-21, 07:42
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

JohnAbc123
07-09-22, 08:16
Had lunch with a stripper at Kappa last week. She tells me they have new owners and no longer do FS. She gets tired of guys whipping out their dick and her having to tell them no. I haven't been there recently. Can anyone confirm this?

RainMan5
08-03-22, 18:55
Only really been to Kappa a few times and never really got offered any extras. I do know that some strippers from Rockford who might be extra friendly use to work at Kappa in the past.

There's not much between Rockford and Bloomington.

It be nice to make a road trip if I knew there was a worthwhile reason to do so.

Kharon124
04-10-23, 16:09
I will be in the Bloomington area next week and am interested in hearing any recent reports about Kappa. I was at a club in Alabama a couple of weeks ago that went exclusively to air dances within the last six months (I didn't ask about the private / VIP dance area). I am not looking for FS or take-out, but curious of Kappa still offers decent contact. Also, I would be stopping by before 7 pm Is anyone even around then? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

John B Tipton
04-11-23, 08:12
My experience at Kappa dates back a couple years, sorry. But it was a waste of time then. Before about 8:00 in the evening nobody on stage half the songs--boring. I think the "girls" there expected to be approached for private dances rather than get tips onstage. And, most of them were AA or heavy, not my preference. A small number of regulars seemed content to sit at the bar buying drinks for "girls" and chatting with them or just staring into their drinks. This is not much different from strip clubs in general in this part of the country now, very different from the lively scene some years ago.

One time previously there was a Caucasian "girl" there who, it turned out, gave generous lap dances in the main area and used them to lure customers to meet her in a motel to the north where her promises turned out to require more $$ to be shelled out and the result very brief and was less satisfying than the aforementioned lap dances. Afterward she texted me several times a day wanting to repeat. Obviously a single mom needing cash on her terms.

Castlerae
09-21-23, 20:15
Only really been to Kappa a few times and never really got offered any extras. I do know that some strippers from Rockford who might be extra friendly use to work at Kappa in the past.

There's not much between Rockford and Bloomington.

It be nice to make a road trip if I knew there was a worthwhile reason to do so.If you're not limiting your hunting grounds to right next to I-39, then you do have other options.

If you take the I-80 East to the Route 71 exit and you're at Silver Slipper Saloon. Fair warning, the last time I had the chance to stop in, most of the dancers were either on the heavy side, or a little 'past mark'. That said, you get a decent nude lap dance with good contact, so if you can get one of the better-looking dancers to pay attention, you'll have a decent time.

Further North, take the Route 34 exit East to Somanauk, and look for High Heels Gentlemen's Club. It can be a bit of a bear to get to without the address plugged into the GPS, but it's a decent club with a 50-50 split between the 'yes, I'd love to bone her' type dancers and the 'no, thank you very much' ones. The down side is that the lap dances are split into two types: bottom on with a good level of grinding, or nude with no contact at all.

Both clubs offer nude-on-stage dancing, so you get a good look at what you might want to get a dance from both also have a cover charge, as opposed to the 'you have to buy X number of drinks' BS the Rockford clubs had / have to be allowed to stay.

LeeOskar
09-22-23, 14:18
If you're not limiting your hunting grounds to right next to I-39, then you do have other options.

If you take the I-80 East to the Route 71 exit and you're at Silver Slipper Saloon. Fair warning, the last time I had the chance to stop in, most of the dancers were either on the heavy side, or a little 'past mark'. That said, you get a decent nude lap dance with good contact, so if you can get one of the better-looking dancers to pay attention, you'll have a decent time.

Further North, take the Route 34 exit East to Somanauk, and look for High Heels Gentlemen's Club. It can be a bit of a bear to get to without the address plugged into the GPS, but it's a decent club with a 50-50 split between the 'yes, I'd love to bone her' type dancers and the 'no, thank you very much' ones. The down side is that the lap dances are split into two types: bottom on with a good level of grinding, or nude with no contact at all.

Both clubs offer nude-on-stage dancing, so you get a good look at what you might want to get a dance from both also have a cover charge, as opposed to the 'you have to buy X number of drinks' BS the Rockford clubs had / have to be allowed to stay.I recently saw a STG ad when the woman says she dances at Kappa. I'll have to find & post it.