PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

dependable
08-30-10, 17:28
What's the deal on the local Asian spas? Not a single report for us out of towners....PM me if you like.

Blmnewcomer
08-30-10, 23:00
Check the AMPs forum.

Tons of info there.

Den 123
08-30-10, 23:31
You need to look at Bloomington AMPs.

Islay
08-31-10, 16:48
Bloomington Amps Thread
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2340

Hopefully that will do for future inquiries.

Weed8888
09-13-10, 19:16
Recently went back to HK and had a Great time.Met with J*** and also seen L*** there.No reason to go into details but wanted to say I had a FANTASTIC time with her.She is currently gone but will be back in a couple of months or so.

I would rate the overall experience this time at least a 9 if not close to a 10.

Member #4478
02-09-11, 09:33
Visited Monday. Saw J*e. Took a chance because another monger who posted never responded to my post asking for a pm with a name and experience. Lotsa help that dude.

Anyway. Was pleasantly surprised. She is in her low 30s (if that). Maybe upper 20s. Long black hair, beautifully shaped 38s with those really nice, wide round nipples, great legs, and a flat, muscular tummy. The table shower was quite nice, and the extras were even better.

Looks 9.

Attitude 9.

Service 8.

Repeatable? Oh yeah!

$.6 for door fee and tip. Recommended.

ST

Member #4478
08-13-11, 22:56
M*I. Attractive, late 30s, short black hair to shoulder, very nice body. Excellent ta ta's. Great dimples, and a nice attitude. New today. Give it a try.

Member #4478
09-11-12, 00:00
Candy is back at Ivy.

New older gal at One Spa. Didn't get her name. Very thin. Big hooters for her size. Kind of a cute face for a 48-52 year old. Very experienced. I really enjoyed myself. She knows what to do.

Stay safe!

NoSmoking
09-11-12, 00:29
Candy is back at Ivy.

New older gal at One Spa. Didn't get her name. Very thin. Big hooters for her size. Kind of a cute face for a 48-52 year old. Very experienced. I really enjoyed myself. She knows what to do.

Stay safe!Hmm interesting pick at OS. Am planning on going there tomorrow. Usually pick Y*I, but may have to try something else. What was the $ damage?

Member #4478
09-11-12, 01:31
Hmm interesting pick at OS. Am planning on going there tomorrow. Usually pick Y*I, but may have to try something else. What was the $ damage?Standard.6 door (hour) and $ FS. Shower was ok. Massage was hard and thorough. Worthwhile!

NoSmoking
09-11-12, 22:45
Standard.6 door (hour) and $ FS. Shower was ok. Massage was hard and thorough. Worthwhile!Went to OS tonight. Other monger beat me to the door and drew Y*I. This chicks name was Hannah. You are right nice tits for a small frame. Love pencil erasers for nips. Service was okay. Would only do mish and CG. Mamasan asked how it was said okay but Y*is much better. Almost stopped at HK but decided to OS it. Next time if no Y, then leaving.

Codyrocks
09-13-12, 18:14
Went to OS tonight. Other monger beat me to the door and drew Y*I. This chicks name was Hannah. You are right nice tits for a small frame. Love pencil erasers for nips. Service was okay. Would only do mish and CG. Mamasan asked how it was said okay but Y*is much better. Almost stopped at HK but decided to OS it. Next time if no Y, then leaving.No Smoking- I think I was the monger that beat you to Y*I. I was entering through the back as you were walking up. I'm pretty sure that was you. (without ever meeting you.) Funny stuff. Although she is very good, OS has to get 2 new pieces of talent. That's what I like about HK, always a new variety but always packed. Need 3 girls on certain days.

NoSmoking
09-13-12, 22:23
No Smoking- I think I was the monger that beat you to Y*I. I was entering through the back as you were walking up. I'm pretty sure that was you. (without ever meeting you.) Funny stuff. Although she is very good, OS has to get 2 new pieces of talent. That's what I like about HK, always a new variety but always packed. Need 3 girls on certain days.Yep Cody that was me. I like Y*I. I know what to expect with her. I was staying out near HK. In fact I drove by it and decided not to go in. Next time I'll maybe see ya on Gill!

Matt Thomas
10-16-12, 14:35
Stopped off at HK last week. Mid afternoon. Asked for M*I but it was her day off. Got S* (not sure if I heard her name wrong.)

Anyway paid 0. 6 for the house and left 1. 4 on the table. Started with so-so massage; On the flip she wanted to put the rubber on with her mouth but I stopped her. Turned her on her back and tried to massage her legs, and do DATY but she was too sensitive. She got back on top and started CBJ and hopped on for a bit. After the finish. She cleaned me up and gave a follow up massage. Overall relaxing, but I would have preferred M.

Ruggerz66
11-15-12, 16:47
Hello Fellow Mongers-

Senior here from the North East area. Visited your fine area recently and stumbled upon the HK spa. Had a very nice visit with MiMi (I think that was her name).nice table shower and decent massage. Nice effort back in the room. Didn't realize it was a FS place until I walked in and saw the therapist dressed in sexy dresses-tell tale sign. Was a little low on funds as I thought it was going to be a HE AMP and wasn't prepared for the FS price. Anyways-60. 00 to house-80. 00 for tip for a very spirited and long lasting HE with some Ball licking and kissing while she was nude. All in all nice visit, will be more prepared next time in the area.

Will be back soon-any local reccs?

Thanks in advance,

Rugger

Member #4478
11-16-12, 11:17
Stopped by last week. Someone had mentioned that the mamasan who answered the door in jeans might be a worthy choice. Well, the woman who answered the door was mid-to-late 40s in jeans. She took me back and then. Decided to be my massuese! Ever so slightly chubby. With bolt-ons. I had a nice time. Very nice table shower. With attention to the right places, and plenty of time in the room just getting comfortable.

The new girl at Ivy is not young by any means. But she is very nice. Ok looking. But I won't repeat with her. Just seemed too domesticated. Not into the "wrongness" of it all.

I don't know how else to put it.

ST

SpaSeeker
11-16-12, 11:30
Stopped by last week. Someone had mentioned that the mamasan who answered the door in jeans might be a worthy choice. Well, the woman who answered the door was mid-to-late 40s in jeans. She took me back and then. Decided to be my massuese! Ever so slightly chubby. With bolt-ons. I had a nice time. Very nice table shower. With attention to the right places, and plenty of time in the room just getting comfortable.

The new girl at Ivy is not young by any means. But she is very nice. Ok looking. But I won't repeat with her. Just seemed too domesticated. Not into the "wrongness" of it all.

I don't know how else to put it.

STSo. Who is the new girl at Ivy? Or were you mistakenly referring to your masseuse at HK? LOL, I'm now curious about what you mean by the "wrongness"?

SS

Member #4478
11-16-12, 18:54
So. Who is the new girl at Ivy? Or were you mistakenly referring to your masseuse at HK? LOL, I'm now curious about what you mean by the "wrongness"?

SSNo. I meant Ivy. Lisa is her name (I think). Looks are about a 6, body about a 6, but a nice person.

I felt like I was on a date with a significant other. I didn't feel like it was a "hot" session.

BamaGuy
11-28-12, 11:40
Was driving through Bloomington on my way home for Thanksgiving and thought I would give One Spa a try. I had never been to an AMP because the one in my area has so-so reviews. Saw all the good comments about Yumi and decided to see if she was available. As luck would have it she was and I was not disappointed. She's very attractive and has a killer body; couldn't tell how old she was, sometimes looked 25 and other times 45. TS, sauna, rub down, FS, rub down, even a bottle of water! The entire experience was great! I'll be driving back through around Christmas and will definitely stop again. Damage was. 6 and $. Is she the best in town or is there someone else I should check out? PM if you have any recommendations.

Thanks

AMP100
11-28-12, 19:21
RTR.

You did good going to see Yumi, she is sweet. Even though it has been a couple months since my last visit to HongKong, it is typically as good but the damage there will be $$ for FS. If you decide on HK, my opinion is to avoid Shelley. For more reviews, check out the Bloomington AMPs forum.

Was driving through Bloomington on my way home for Thanksgiving and thought I would give One Spa a try. I had never been to an AMP because the one in my area has so-so reviews. Saw all the good comments about Yumi and decided to see if she was available. As luck would have it she was and I was not disappointed. She's very attractive and has a killer body; couldn't tell how old she was, sometimes looked 25 and other times 45. TS, sauna, rub down, FS, rub down, even a bottle of water! The entire experience was great! I'll be driving back through around Christmas and will definitely stop again. Damage was. 6 and $. Is she the best in town or is there someone else I should check out? PM if you have any recommendations.

Thanks

Justme309
11-29-12, 01:55
RTR.

You did good going to see Yumi, she is sweet. Even though it has been a couple months since my last visit to HongKong, it is typically as good but the damage there will be $$ for FS. If you decide on HK, my opinion is to avoid Shelley. For more reviews, check out the Bloomington AMPs forum.Admittedly, it's been a few months, but I've never left more than $.6 at any AMP in town.

Door. 6.

French. 8.

FS $

What are others paying?

Davidonecall
11-29-12, 02:35
RTR.

You did good going to see Yumi, she is sweet. Even though it has been a couple months since my last visit to HongKong, it is typically as good but the damage there will be $$ for FS. If you decide on HK, my opinion is to avoid Shelley. For more reviews, check out the Bloomington AMPs forum.$$ is on top of the door fee (.6)? $$ is very high for an AMP. Don't misunderstand me I have donated $$ before but it's normally $.6 and if very good a tip.

AStepAbove1
11-29-12, 12:10
RTR.

You did good going to see Yumi, she is sweet. Even though it has been a couple months since my last visit to HongKong, it is typically as good but the damage there will be $$ for FS. If you decide on HK, my opinion is to avoid Shelley. For more reviews, check out the Bloomington AMPs forum.I admit I haven't been to a lot of AMPs, but the most I have paid is $.6, with no up sell, they may give me a look like "thats all" but never say anything.

Member #4478
11-29-12, 15:36
RTR.

You did good going to see Yumi, she is sweet. Even though it has been a couple months since my last visit to HongKong, it is typically as good but the damage there will be $$ for FS. If you decide on HK, my opinion is to avoid Shelley. For more reviews, check out the Bloomington AMPs forum.I've never paid more than $.6 at HK. I would never pay $$ at any AMP except the one in Lansing, and even then. It would have to be with Micki.

ST

AMP100
11-29-12, 19:05
Ok, so the B-N AMPs charge .6 door fee which includes a TS. OS charges $ for FS but HK has always wanted $.4. Am I hearing that I've been overtipping by .4?

I've never paid more than $.6 at HK. I would never pay $$ at any AMP except the one in Lansing, and even then. It would have to be with Micki.

ST

Member #4721
11-30-12, 01:34
I agree. As I've said before, it can be damaging to the local hobby to pay more than $.0 for FS. The more people that do that, the more they start expecting it. Pay range should always go. 4.6 HJ, .8 BJ, $.0 FS.

Justme309
11-30-12, 02:03
Ok, so the B-N AMPs charge .6 door fee which includes a TS. OS charges $ for FS but HK has always wanted $.4. Am I hearing that I've been overtipping by .4?Unfortunately, yes. On a positive note, think of the extra trips you can make now. Go four times and the fifth one is on the forum.

AMP100
11-30-12, 18:52
I will stick to the established tip schedule. Thanks guys!

Unfortunately, yes. On a positive note, think of the extra trips you can make now. Go four times and the fifth one is on the forum.

Mister John
01-31-13, 13:06
Literally drove by a spa by accident while passing through, and decided to check here to find one with reviews. Chose ONE based on that.

Didn't see anyone else there, but after a nice table shower from older lady (I was afraid that was who would be giving my massage) I was made to wait quite a while in the sauna. Thought I was going to fry! .

I was led to the table room, and there I met Yuri or Yumi. (Couldn't quite get the name right).

Excellent massage, and more than happy ending.

Wish we had something like this in Ohio.

Codyrocks
01-31-13, 15:30
Literally drove by a spa by accident while passing through, and decided to check here to find one with reviews. Chose ONE based on that.

Didn't see anyone else there, but after a nice table shower from older lady (I was afraid that was who would be giving my massage) I was made to wait quite a while in the sauna. Thought I was going to fry! .

I was led to the table room, and there I met Yuri or Yumi. (Couldn't quite get the name right).

Wish we had something like this in Ohio.Mr. John,

That's funny, cause I wish we had something in Bloomington like the Ohio AMPs. I'm from Toledo- used to 2-girl spa services there

NoSmoking
01-31-13, 22:13

Wish we had something like this in Ohio.Was in Blo / No last night. Stopped by to see my fave Yumi. TS was excellent in cleaning everything nice. Yumi is very consistent. And that constant is good. I could sit there and chew on her pencil erasers all night.

Steve Naive
03-23-13, 16:57
Bloomington AMPs Thread.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2340

Hopefully that will do for future inquiries.Why is there a new thread replacing the old one that has all the reports? Just wondering.

Steve Naive
03-23-13, 17:42
I have kept visiting my favorite Bloomington place over the past five years which I'll call I Here. I don't get to go too often because I only come to the area occasionally. Here are some previous reports with more info: 2009, another 2009, and 2008. While I have attempted to honor the request of this AMP by not naming it or using their names, you should be able to figure it out by reading the clues in my three postings and one of the recent postings on this forum from Islay.

What I like about this place is the attitude the ladies have. They may be a bit older, but that's fine with me if it means they know what they are doing and especially if they enjoy their work, and I have always found that to be the case there. Younger ladies are more likely to be starfish. YMMV. Last year, unable to visit I, I went to HK instead. The lady there was all about business, wanted $.4 (after. 6 door) , didn't deliver a particularly good massage, and wasn't much fun in general. Of course, I somehow only had $ in my pocket.

Last year I was unable to visit since I could only go on a Sunday, which is a day I Is closed. Today, though, I learned that they sometimes will make special appointments for Sunday. Also, Rose is on vacation, which is perhaps why Candy (who Islay mentioned is back at this place) is there instead.

Arriving

I usually call first and let them know I'm coming. They usually want the door fee (.6) at the desk, but today it was collected in the room by Candy. At first I thought she was going to be my masseuse. That would have been fine. But instead they sent in a Chinese lady whose name starts with S. I like avoiding the price negotiations, and at this place I do that by placing $ on the table and a Japanese raincoat on top.

Massage

She was strong and worked hard on my back and shoulders, which needed it. She offered oil and I accepted. Then she took a hot towel out of the rice cooker (!) to clean it off, and massaged some more.

The Flip

I must have fallen asleep on the flip, because it was like a dream come true. She did some light teasing and seemed pleased with the results (which vitamin V helped). Even during the massage she was kind of cuddly and teasing, so I was ready. It did not take much encouragement to get her to remove all encumbrances, and then she was up next to me. Finger inspection revealed that she was quite wet. I got a nice taste of her to verify that it was not shower water. Fresh and clean.

She wasn't young, but didn't seem haggard either. Nice natural B's. A little softness around the middle, but that's ok. She was quite playful. I asked her to get the raincoat and we were off to the races. Several positions. I let her ride me and she rode herself to town and back, then the focus was more on me. I got to visit the town too, which left me happy and satisfied.

Discussion

She's only been there two weeks. I don't know if she is the new one Islay mentioned, but she said she was 44. I asked if she would be there in the summer when I will return, but she said she's heading to a southern state on Monday, sigh.

More Play

It is rare to find someone as playful and fun as she was. She showered me after and went through the motions, back in the room, of going for a second round. At some point Candy came in as I dressing, and the three of us had some bawdy laughs.

Summary

I have always had a good time at I. There is never any upsell, requests for more money, never any rush, and the ladies seem relaxed and fun. I'll be back!

Islay
03-24-13, 00:42
Why is there a new thread replacing the old one that has all the reports? Just wondering.The forum went through an update maybe 6 months ago, where every city got new, generic thread starters. Every city that I've seen has a Massage Parlor thread now, plus a few others.

You can post in either place, but the Bloomington AMPs thread has history.

UhMyOh
04-13-13, 13:12
Stopped by Seven Spa. 110 1/2 w. Union ave, Litchfield. Two very nice ladies. Table shower and other amenities. Had a wonderful time. If interested telephone 217 XXX 6755.

Blmnewcomer
04-13-13, 22:03
Stopped by Seven Spa. 110 1/2 w. Union ave, Litchfield. Two very nice ladies. Table shower and other amenities. Had a wonderful time. If interested telephone 217 XXX 6755.Litchfield is nowhere near Bloomington. This should go in the other areas thread.

Islay
04-13-13, 22:08
Stopped by Seven Spa. 110 1/2 w. Union ave, Litchfield. Two very nice ladies. Table shower and other amenities. Had a wonderful time. If interested telephone 217 XXX 6755.Never heard of Seven Spa, thanks for the info. Litchfield is 45 minutes south of Springfield, correct? I imagine the folks on the Springfield board would like this info too.

UncleT8665
06-01-13, 04:27
I recently visited the I and was received by someone named Candy. I was originally off put by how public the parking was for something that I was hoping to be pretty discreet. Once I was inside however, it seemed like she and I were the only ones in the building. After the initial massage, she asked if I wanted anything else and had said it would cost exactly what I had remaining on hand which I found a bit coincidental. Overall, it was a good time. Not sure if I would repeat unless in a pinch though.

FngrBngr
06-01-13, 12:15
Never heard of Seven Spa, thanks for the info. Litchfield is 45 minutes south of Springfield, correct? I imagine the folks on the Springfield board would like this info too.Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5981-Carbondale-Southern-IL

FB

Member #4478
06-02-13, 09:54
http://bn.craigslist.org/thp/3840919899.html

Open 9-9 every day. TOFTT?

AMP100
06-02-13, 20:30

Open 9-9 every day. TOFTT?Experience has taught me that nothing to be had in any Chinese establishment. Post if your experience is different

Hold Caulfield
06-02-13, 21:43
There's a discussion a bit earlier on this board about pricing: To avoid the decimal point confusion I'll use names. It seems that the general house fee is 3 Jacksons. This seems pretty consistent. The price for FS seems to be somewhat variable between 5 Jacksons and 7 Jacksons. I have found from experience elsewhere (but not yet in Bloomington, alas. So many AMPs, so little time) that price for FS depends partly on local market conditions and competition. IE, if there are two or more working AMPs within a reasonable driving radius, price stays closer to 5 Jacksons where as if there is only one in an area the tip moves toward 7 Jacksons, making a total of 10 Jacksons for the whole visit. I never pay more than 10 Jacksons + a Hamilton (some places want an extra Hamilton for the TS and I always oblige).

But I have also found that currency matters. In a place where the regular tip (after house fee) may typically vary between 5 and 7 Jacksons, I find that if I put a Benjamin on the table I am usually (not always, but usually) not upsold. If I put 5 Jacksons on the table, the provider thinks there may be more of them. This takes a little preparation, since the ATMs usually spit out only Jacksons. My normal pattern is to walk in with 5 Jacksons. 1 Benjamin, and 1 Hamilton. I hide 2 of the Jacksons. Thus, I can give mamasan the 3 Jacksons (sometimes with the Hamilton if requested for the TS) and have only a Benjamin remaining BUT, if I really need them, and the provider is adamant, I have two more Jacksons (and maybe a Hamilton if not used previously) available. More often than not, I'll walk out the door satisfied and with two or three pieces of green, folded paper remaining in my pocket. I always leave wallet and everything except car key in the car locked up and hidden just to be safe.

Take a little extra time and stop by a bank or casino, get yourself set with the correct currency mix, and see if this strategy works for you.

Holden Caulfield

HardwareMan42
06-03-13, 02:10
Thanks for the input. Sounds like you have a good system working for you.

There's a discussion a bit earlier on this board about pricing: To avoid the decimal point confusion I'll use names. It seems that the general house fee is 3 Jacksons. This seems pretty consistent. The price for FS seems to be somewhat variable between 5 Jacksons and 7 Jacksons. I have found from experience elsewhere (but not yet in Bloomington, alas. So many AMPs, so little time) that price for FS depends partly on local market conditions and competition. IE, if there are two or more working AMPs within a reasonable driving radius, price stays closer to 5 Jacksons where as if there is only one in an area the tip moves toward 7 Jacksons, making a total of 10 Jacksons for the whole visit. I never pay more than 10 Jacksons + a Hamilton (some places want an extra Hamilton for the TS and I always oblige).

But I have also found that currency matters. In a place where the regular tip (after house fee) may typically vary between 5 and 7 Jacksons, I find that if I put a Benjamin on the table I am usually (not always, but usually) not upsold. If I put 5 Jacksons on the table, the provider thinks there may be more of them. This takes a little preparation, since the ATMs usually spit out only Jacksons. My normal pattern is to walk in with 5 Jacksons. 1 Benjamin, and 1 Hamilton. I hide 2 of the Jacksons. Thus, I can give mamasan the 3 Jacksons (sometimes with the Hamilton if requested for the TS) and have only a Benjamin remaining BUT, if I really need them, and the provider is adamant, I have two more Jacksons (and maybe a Hamilton if not used previously) available. More often than not, I'll walk out the door satisfied and with two or three pieces of green, folded paper remaining in my pocket. I always leave wallet and everything except car key in the car locked up and hidden just to be safe.

Take a little extra time and stop by a bank or casino, get yourself set with the correct currency mix, and see if this strategy works for you.

Holden Caulfield

Codyrocks
06-03-13, 13:39

Holden CaulfieldThat's just a lot to read. Just make it simple. From all the AMPs I've visited in Detroit, Toledo, here, Ordando, Miami, Tampa, etc. I always pay $1. 80 every time for FS and a TS. Lay it all out at once so there are no games. I keep a $20 hidden if I need to go to $2. 00. Never been more, never been less. If you are paying less, than the provider must be a hag and not because you're a good customer. Good customers get extra attention, not discounts in pricing. The only time I've ever paid more in all of these cities is when I decided to do threesomes here in Blo / No. And I never paid more than $3. 00 during 4 different occurences of threesomes here

Codyrocks
06-03-13, 13:40

Open 9-9 every day. TOFTT?I heard that this place is legit in a popular strip mall. No extras. But a great massage. Not even close to extras or an extra value menu.

Member #4478
06-03-13, 17:06
I heard that this place is legit in a popular strip mall. No extras. But a great massage. Not even close to extras or an extra value menu.Thanks Cody and Amp100. I decided not to go to this place based on your intel. Appreciate the heads up.

ST

NightOwl2548
06-09-13, 18:08
Good News, the next generation of ATM's spit out Hundreds, Twenties, or Fives in any amount you request. They just put one in the walk in lobby of a Chase Bank and if you take out money you have to specify exactly how you want it on the next screen after choosing the amount.

Holden Caulfield

Islay
06-10-13, 00:59
In a place where the regular tip (after house fee) may typically vary between 5 and 7 Jacksons, I find that if I put a Benjamin on the table I am usually (not always, but usually) not upsold. If I put 5 Jacksons on the table, the provider thinks there may be more of them. This takes a little preparation, since the ATMs usually spit out only Jacksons. My normal pattern is to walk in with 5 Jacksons. 1 Benjamin, and 1 Hamilton. I hide 2 of the Jacksons. Thus, I can give mamasan the 3 Jacksons (sometimes with the Hamilton if requested for the TS) and have only a Benjamin remaining BUT, if I really need them, and the provider is adamant, I have two more Jacksons (and maybe a Hamilton if not used previously) available. More often than not, I'll walk out the door satisfied and with two or three pieces of green, folded paper remaining in my pocket. I always leave wallet and everything except car key in the car locked up and hidden just to be safe.

Holden CaulfieldThat's an interesting strategy. It's almost a psychological experiment: how the active mind reacts to various denominations I. E. What the brain believes it can gain through negotiation based upon the relevant negotiable instruments. Will the therapist see the Franklin and automatically reject the up-click to 2 Franklins as simply frivolous? Does the Jackson invite more precise haggling? What if I walked in with a jar of pennies, would I be laughed out? I'd like to hear about the experiences of other forum members, if I may.

I always pay $1. 80 every time for FS and a TS. Lay it all out at once so there are no games. I keep a $20 hidden if I need to go to $2. 00. Never been more, never been less. If you are paying less, than the provider must be a hag and not because you're a good customer. Good customers get extra attention, not discounts in pricing.I'll agree that regulars receive better attention, personal field studies have proven that to me. Also I'll agree that regulars do not necessarily receive discounts. I've had many a girl haggle when we first meet, despite my knowing the mama-san and other girls well. That's the individual girl working for her best compensation, and it's fair game.

A hag? No, there I diverge. My experience is that all but the absolute most stubborn girls will concede to 5 jacksons (in B / N area). Most ask for more, all but a few will agree to 5. In the past I've extended my offer to 6 or 7 jacksons, and never have I found the service to improve. Sometimes this requires you be firm, maybe be extra friendly at the point of sale. A smile and an arm around the girl has always brought me luck (always treat your therapist as a human being). If she can like you, you'll have better luck in more ways than one. Yes many of us attend these establishments for the ease of access, but a little tenderness goes a long way.

It all boils down to what you believe the experience is worth. We all bring our opinion to market, and the market thrives on product and consumption, you personally have a say in all this.

Good News, the next generation of ATM's spit out Hundreds.You should have said,"Good News Everyone!" I'd have liked that.

GoodGuy43
09-13-13, 11:54
Have visited several AMP's in the Peoria area going to try out Bloomington this weekend. Which is better, One Spa or Hong Kong?

Gottogo2
09-14-13, 22:26
June is back at HK. Also talked to a NG. V*ky. Hasn't been here before, younger. 5'4", Good body, but only talked, hope someone can provide a report.

PattayaMan
11-06-13, 17:35
I have hit every major AMP destination in the Upper Midwest over the last 15 years (at least places that have multiple parlors in a general area) but never been to Bloomington, IL.I need an exact report on what the girls look like. Are there some pleasant surprises or is it the same old 40+ Koreans that seem to clone themselves in virtually every other AMP? PM if you must. Thanks.

Member #4478
11-16-13, 14:44
Two new girls at HK. First one in the room was very pleasant, but I politely asked for the other girl (whom I hadn't seen yet). Girl #1 a little chunky (not bad). Maybe 30 or younger, but just not my style. I wasn't attracted to her at all. Girl # 2 late 30's. Much much more attractive. Especially with hair down. Cute smile, very nice body. Tight.

My time with #2. Daisy. Was average. She gave a below average table shower, a really below average massage, and a very average, slightly rushed fun session after the massage. No fine dining, no time spent allowing hands and tongue to roam. Just a quick attempt to satisfy.

I will wait for new talent before returning.

YMMV.

KyleCa
12-26-13, 01:02
I was led to the table room, and there I met Yuri or Yumi. (Couldn't quite get the name right).Though I know it has been nearly a year since this post I am glad I am not the only one who had nice massage from Yumi. She is definitely one of my all time favorites.

Nudus81
02-25-14, 17:33
That's an interesting strategy. It's almost a psychological experiment: how the active mind reacts to various denominations I. E. What the brain believes it can gain through negotiation based upon the relevant negotiable instruments. Will the therapist see the Franklin and automatically reject the up-click to 2 Franklins as simply frivolous? Does the Jackson invite more precise haggling? What if I walked in with a jar of pennies, would I be laughed out? I'd like to hear about the experiences of other forum members, if I may.

I'll agree that regulars receive better attention, personal field studies have proven that to me. Also I'll agree that regulars do not necessarily receive discounts. I've had many a girl haggle when we first meet, despite my knowing the mama-san and other girls well. That's the individual girl working for her best compensation, and it's fair game.

A hag? No, there I diverge. My experience is that all but the absolute most stubborn girls will concede to 5 jacksons (in B / N area). Most ask for more, all but a few will agree to 5. In the past I've extended my offer to 6 or 7 jacksons, and never have I found the service to improve. Sometimes this requires you be firm, maybe be extra friendly at the point of sale. A smile and an arm around the girl has always brought me luck (always treat your therapist as a human being). If she can like you, you'll have better luck in more ways than one. Yes many of us attend these establishments for the ease of access, but a little tenderness goes a long way.

It all boils down to what you believe the experience is worth. We all bring our opinion to market, and the market thrives on product and consumption, you personally have a say in all this.

You should have said,"Good News Everyone!" I'd have liked that.I pay $.60 all in, never a negotiation or push back. Pay mamasan then I put the $ (usually in Jacksons) but used others...never been any discussion or up-sale ever.

Amp691
02-26-14, 18:31
Been a couple years since I've ventured to an AMP there. Always went to Tokyo. But from the sounds of it in this forum. Yumi at One spa seems to be the best bet. Thinking of going there this weekend any suggestions?

Justme309
02-27-14, 12:51
I stopped by HK last night. I've never left an AMP after seeing the provider but did last night. Don't get me wrong, I've settled for less..just not what I wanted and I've decided that I will no longer settle when I'm the one paying. Hair was dull with a little wave to it, face was shiny, older looking than I like. She did have large artificials, decent English, and was pleasant enough when I declined and some may like her so I won't say avoid. However, if you like young with a pretty face, you might want to look elsewhere. She said that she was the only one working and the other lady had just went on vacation.

FishingForSome
02-27-14, 15:01
Well, I made the move to GR, MI, and just had to swing by HK on the way out. Met a provider that I had seen before (I think) but it had been a while. Said her name was Soonie (something like that) Older late 30's, decent top shelf, nice body. Massage was "Eh" but extras were nice. Huge nips, CBJ, Dog and mish, popped and on my way I went. Standard door + $(of course with the upsell attempt). Nice experience to hit the road with. Will miss BN, but from what I have read on the message boards in GR, there is some happy hunting there as well. Stay Safe everyone.

SpaSeeker
02-28-14, 18:41
Well, I made the move to GR, MI, and just had to swing by HK on the way out. Met a provider that I had seen before (I think) but it had been a while. Said her name was Soonie (something like that) Older late 30's, decent top shelf, nice body. Massage was "Eh" but extras were nice. Huge nips, CBJ, Dog and mish, popped and on my way I went. Standard door + $(of course with the upsell attempt). Nice experience to hit the road with. Will miss BN, but from what I have read on the message boards in GR, there is some happy hunting there as well. Stay Safe everyone.Has anyone else had this provider named Soonie?? I'm conflicted as to whether I should go to HK or not after reading the last two reports. This report sounds great, but the last one made me want to skip it. Fishing...were they man made shelfs, or all natural? I'm not sure that I remember that name and I don't want to waste my time or money.

I need a sure thing, otherwise I might as well be taking a gamble with CL or BP.

Thanks... Be safe.

Gottogo2
03-09-14, 10:07
Does anyone have any experience with the AMP at Morris.

SpaSeeker
03-10-14, 13:31
Does anyone have any experience with the AMP at Morris.It's best to just read the reviews for that in the Joliet section. Tons of reviews.

AStepAbove1
03-10-14, 15:17
Just wondering if any new talent has arrived? I have seen Soonie before, she is ok. Just not wanting to settle for less than what I want.

Play safe.

ASA.

SpaSeeker
03-21-14, 11:10
Just wondering if any new talent has arrived? I have seen Soonie before, she is ok. Just not wanting to settle for less than what I want.

Play safe.

ASA.No New Talent there yet. Currently not the youngest or best looking gals, but I will say that the actual massage is well above standard right now. Better yet, there was no upsell or attitude to deal with.

Nudus81
03-24-14, 16:53
It's best to just read the reviews for that in the Joliet section. Tons of reviews.Went out to Morris once wasn't worth the drive. Subpar and haggling, nice option if you live close, but not worth a long drive out. YMMV.

Amp691
03-27-14, 17:42
Has anyone heard anything about the new place in Diamond, IL Smile Spa.

Cdriver0405
03-28-14, 13:46
Has anyone heard anything about the new place in Diamond, IL Smile Spa.Look in Joliet Forum.

RivasRick
10-21-15, 09:50
Was in town and in the mood. Have been to a couple other AMP's in Bloomington, but decided to try One Spa. Had a session with Yummi. She was the best. A tight, attractive body. Nice face. Lovely hair. And Amazing skills. The session was a little rushed, but I find most in an AMP are. It was well worth the time and I plan to return to see her again.

MWiggly2
10-26-15, 12:26
Will be in town this week and thought I might try the AMP on Main "I" which is never really reviewed here. Can someone PM me details on this location? I've been to many fine AMPs in the area. I heard the therapist here are a little older, but still attractive. Does "an older, wiser girl for me. " apply to "I"? Will I get a better non-rushed experience with them? PMs are mush appreciated.

Gottogo2
10-30-15, 00:50
Went to Hk looking for June because of great past experience. I did talk with her briefly but she was with a customer so introduced me to Jeni who I think has been here before but "wow" has she changed. Lost a lot of weight, longer hair. She's quite slender, long and tall and just looked great. Uppers are nothing compared to June but she said "wait until next time". Anyway, she's easy to understand and easy to talk with and I did find out that she worked for a construction company and knows a lot about the business. After the small talk we got down to the hammering part which was not only good but very good. The problem is who to do next time and the idea answer is both.

FreightShaker1
11-02-15, 11:06
Was in town and in the mood. Have been to a couple other AMP's in Bloomington, but decided to try One Spa. Had a session with Yummi. She was the best. A tight, attractive body. Nice face. Lovely hair. And Amazing skills. The session was a little rushed, but I find most in an AMP are. It was well worth the time and I plan to return to see her again.I to went. Had a great time and did not seem rushed. Yummi is smokin hot BTW.

Will repeat if in the area.

DimplesMan
11-18-15, 01:30
One Spa.

+1 for Yumi at One Spa. Monday afternoon, parking lot empty, only customer. Yumi is absolutely beautiful, very nice build, and she's very toned. I was able to feel some nice firm arm muscles when I gave her a hug. Too bad she's here and not back home. Actually probably a good thing otherwise I'd be broke.

RivasRick
03-03-16, 00:35
I to went. Had a great time and did not seem rushed. Yummi is smokin hot BTW.

Will repeat if in the area.I agree. Yummi is smokin' hot. I will repeat when I have a chance, too.

Croppyboy
03-10-16, 23:32
I'll be in town in a few weeks.

When I was down there a few years ago I would see June at HK. Never ended up at One because I did not need to.

Now maybe looking for a change. Should I give One a shot, stick with tried and true, or is there somewhere else that I show look at?

I usually look for FS or sometimes just a BJ.

Thanks.

CB.

SpaSeeker
03-14-16, 12:34
I'll be in town in a few weeks.

When I was down there a few years ago I would see June at HK. Never ended up at One because I did not need to.

Now maybe looking for a change. Should I give One a shot, stick with tried and true, or is there somewhere else that I show look at?

I usually look for FS or sometimes just a BJ.

Thanks.

CB.I will be trying HK within the next week, and will post a review. Haven't heard much lately, so it's time to TOFTT. June must not be there now, otherwise we would have been hearing about it. My last trip was to One, and it was as good as usual. Sometimes the hunt for new talent is more exciting than tried & true service!

RizonMan1969
03-15-16, 00:31
I hit Ivy Spa early last week. It was my first time to the Bloomington area, so I really didn't know what to expect. Met an older woman named Tina who provided a decent table shower followed by an acceptable massage. She played around and teased during the massage, and I reached under her skirt when she did so. On the flip when negotiated a little play time for $ tip. She provided a great BBBJTC collecting every last drop in her mouth. It was a very good time. I might actually return this week.

ArcticIce
03-15-16, 12:41
I hit Ivy Spa early last week. It was my first time to the Bloomington area, so I really didn't know what to expect. Met an older woman named Tina who provided a decent table shower followed by an acceptable massage. She played around and teased during the massage, and I reached under her skirt when she did so. On the flip when negotiated a little play time for $ tip. She provided a great BBBJTC collecting every last drop in her mouth. It was a very good time. I might actually return this week.$ tip for FS?

RizonMan1969
03-15-16, 23:38
$ tip for FS?I think that was the plan, but after about 15 minutes of BBBJ, I unloaded in her mouth. She teased me that we didn't make it any further, but I was very well satisfied.

Hawke
03-19-16, 17:43
It's been awhile since I've been to HK, wondering if anyone has a report. Won't be in Bloomington for long and want to make the most of it.

Bgblz
03-22-16, 15:45
I will be trying HK within the next week, and will post a review. Haven't heard much lately, so it's time to TOFTT. June must not be there now, otherwise we would have been hearing about it. My last trip was to One, and it was as good as usual. Sometimes the hunt for new talent is more exciting than tried & true service!Been a week. Anything to post?

Bgblz
03-22-16, 15:46
It's been awhile since I've been to HK, wondering if anyone has a report. Won't be in Bloomington for long and want to make the most of it.Anything to post?

Bgblz
03-25-16, 09:09
Visited HK the other day. Currently contributing senior members can PM for update.

SpaSeeker
03-26-16, 17:47
Visited HK the other day. Currently contributing senior members can PM for update.Ok. I'm late in posting this, LOL. Sorry about that Bgblz. By now, you already know that the girls there right now are a couple that have been there before. Both older and previously reviewed (Toy and Jewel or Julie? So I am not going to bother getting into details. I chose Toy and had a decent time. I figure that my report is late AND useless, because both are leaving sometime in the next few days. The good news is that one of our all time fave's is coming back this week. So, get in line dudes. I want first shot at the title For experienced members, let's just say that our favorite month is coming back a couple months early.

Gottogo2
03-31-16, 17:23
Ok. I'm late in posting this, LOL. Sorry about that Bgblz. By now, you already know that the girls there right now are a couple that have been there before. Both older and previously reviewed (Toy and Jewel or Julie? So I am not going to bother getting into details. I chose Toy and had a decent time. I figure that my report is late AND useless, because both are leaving sometime in the next few days. The good news is that one of our all time fave's is coming back this week. So, get in line dudes. I want first shot at the title For experienced members, let's just say that our favorite month is coming back a couple months early.She's here, She's good, She's worth the wait. Also met R*by who I think is new to HK. 5'7" 120 lbs. About the same age, smaller top section but looks interesting. How about a performance report from someone?

NightOwl2548
04-15-16, 21:04
She's here, She's good, She's worth the wait. Also met R*by who I think is new to HK. 5'7" 120 lbs. About the same age, smaller top section but looks interesting. How about a performance report from someone?Went there and was met by a tall girl at the door, thought it was are* but she said she was summer girl, had a tramp stamp on her back.

Turk1
04-17-16, 01:01
Is Yumi still at One Spa? HK has had a turn so assume One Spa not far behind.

NightOwl2548
04-17-16, 13:07
Is Yumi still at One Spa? HK has had a turn so assume One Spa not far behind.I get the impression that it's her own spa.

Bgblz
04-21-16, 16:42
I am pretty much a regular of Yumi's, if it isn't "summertime", but I opted for some variety this last trip out on Wednesday. I met wit c***y at HK. About 5'6" or so, about 100 lbs. Brown-reddish hair to shoulder lenght, looked like see naturals. Older gal, say mid to late 40's. (Soft ta-tas and mid-section.) Almost a spinner.

Met at door, standard donation and on to the shower. TOO MUCH haggling, but I held my ground, one Jackson. Was told I was the first customer of the day, as if that is something special. Poor english.

Standard shower, no sauna, standard massage, asked if I was "quick". Business taken care of and out the door in 40 minutes.

Appearance: 6 - 7.

Attitude: 6 - 7.

Shower: 6 - 7.

Massage: 4 - 5.

Extras: 6 - 7.

Won't repeat. Would pass since other talent available.

BIG BALLS.

NightOwl2548
04-22-16, 09:21
I am pretty much a regular of Yumi's, if it isn't "summertime", but I opted for some variety this last trip out on Wednesday. I met wit c***y at HK. About 5'6" or so, about 100 lbs. Brown-reddish hair to shoulder lenght, looked like see naturals. Older gal, say mid to late 40's. (Soft ta-tas and mid-section.) Almost a spinner.

Met at door, standard donation and on to the shower. TOO MUCH haggling, but I held my ground, one Jackson. Was told I was the first customer of the day, as if that is something special. Poor english.

Standard shower, no sauna, standard massage, asked if I was "quick". Business taken care of and out the door in 40 minutes.

Appearance: 6 - 7.

Attitude: 6 - 7.

Shower: 6 - 7.

Massage: 4 - 5.

Extras: 6 - 7.

Won't repeat. Would pass since other talent available.

BIG BALLS.Know exactly who you were talking about, but she used a different name with me.

Bgblz
04-24-16, 07:41
!. My post did contain typos and errors. My appologies!

2. My donation was $, or five jacksons, not one.

3. Yes, NightOwl, the idea is for you to "know" who I am reviewing before and after you see them, or opt to pass.

4. It would have been nice, NightOwl, if you had reviewed her, and spared me the trouble and $.

BGBLZ.

NightOwl2548
04-25-16, 09:43
4. It would have been nice, NightOwl, if you had reviewed her, and spared me the trouble and $.

BGBLZ.Well, since I went there several hours after your post I doubt I could have spared you the trouble. Besides, I didn't find her that bad, very nice body, just pointing out that she seems to use multiple aliases.

SpaSeeker
04-28-16, 18:13
Well, since I went there several hours after your post I doubt I could have spared you the trouble. Besides, I didn't find her that bad, very nice body, just pointing out that she seems to use multiple aliases.I called HK today to see who was working tomorrow. Wanted to plan a-head for once and make sure that J was still around. They said that she was, and that the other girl left. Will let you know if I see J or the new girl. Thank God I didn't draw the one that you and BB reviewed.

BuckNaked59
05-01-16, 16:48
Got tired of the same ol lame hand shakes at the Peoria AMP's so I tried One Spa in Bloomington. Ring the door bell was greeted by very attractive gal. She took me back to the room (having done my home work) I offered. 6 for the house and 1. 0 for a tip right up front. Nice table shower, stop by the sauna and then the fun began. Great time! I would love to try HK or Ivy but I had such a great time at One I'm hesitant to change providers.

Turk1
05-05-16, 01:34
Went to HK when I got into town about an hour before closing and drew the one BB mentioned below. 60 door and $. 2 damage. Table shower was good but not too long since she was in a hurry to end her day.

Back to room for not much of a rub but got a full body slide with a rub from her see cups. On the flip started with BBBJ then on went the cover and mish for a while. Asked her to get it harder so she took of the cover.

And went back to BBBJ then cover back on to mish and again cover off to BBBJCIM and all down those see cups. A great finish to what was up until then an average session. YMV.

Street Meat
05-18-16, 19:10
What's the best spot for a man to get a massage right now like younger skinnier gals.

Street Meat
05-18-16, 19:23
What's the best place in town right now for a lurker like younger skinnier gals.

Crystal13
06-09-16, 00:17
When I visited One Spa the girl had no hesitation for prostate stimulation but was wondering if anyone knows of any AMP that would accommodate pegging (she wears a strapon) in the area or has heard of an AMP that does anywhere?

LookOverThere
06-10-16, 19:22
When I visited One Spa the girl had no hesitation for prostate stimulation but was wondering if anyone knows of any AMP that would accommodate pegging (she wears a strapon) in the area or has heard of an AMP that does anywhere?You might want to try elsewhere for that. Secret Fantasies in La Salle / Peru offers toy services. Googling that should help you out.

Crystal13
06-14-16, 12:47
You might want to try elsewhere for that. Secret Fantasies in La Salle / Peru offers toy services. Googling that should help you out.Thank you! I had no idea a place like Secret Fantasies was around here.

LookOverThere
06-22-16, 18:22
Thank you! I had no idea a place like Secret Fantasies was around here.You're welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Steve4100
06-22-16, 19:49
Thank you! I had no idea a place like Secret Fantasies was around here.Make sure you take plenty of money because all of the fantasies are up sells. Good luck.

Indian Chief
08-24-16, 20:33
Ivy or One.

Is both of them Korean places or One is Chinese? Driving by on 55 on the way back to Chicago, so thinking of stopping.

Gottogo2
09-28-16, 21:51
June is back at HK. "THEY" are still big and beautiful. Such fun!

SpaSeeker
10-21-16, 11:48
Wow. Things must be slow in the Spa world these days, LOL. June called my cell yesterday and told me to get my ass over to HK while she was still hot. She definitely has a way with words, and a way with that tongue. So good to have her back, but next time I'd like to see what other talent they have over there. I never get a call from them unless they are super bored.

SS.

John B Tipton
10-26-16, 12:59
I quit going to Tokyo in B / and a couple years ago because my experience matched what people have posted here. However in Aug there was a review on another site of a Chinese girl at Tokyo, Miso. Does anybody here have any information such as whether she's still there and what she looks like? Seeing only one good review, I'm wary of shills, of course. PM if you like.

Thanks, John.

John B Tipton
10-28-16, 08:56
Yumi was rushed, to say the least. Previous visit was about 2 years ago and was better. Will not repeat, for sure.

This review is overly detailed because I don't want to seem harsh. Drove up with pleasant anticipation, the only customer at a normally slack weekday time for these places. Didn't seem to be any other customers there. As usual, I arrived squeaky clean, well dressed, polite. Left standard tip, not at all un-generous. I usually have a good relationship at these places, sometimes to the point of getting more than I expect. Positives at One Spa were an attractive Yumi, a clean establishment, and no scents. (Twice at Ivy I've come out smelling like patuli oil, which is the devil to wash off completely.).

She helped me undress, which is somewhat unusual--but quick. Led me by the hand, walking briskly. TS hurried and not sensual, partially dried me in about 15 seconds, sauna took just long enough for me to finish drying myself with the towel, back to the room. At this point I was (predictably) less relaxed than when I drove up. Massage was hurried and systematic. When she wanted the flip, she poked me on the forearm to signal I should turn over. Yumi didn't utter more than about 15 words the whole visit. The rest of the experience involved me trying to be in the mood while being treated mechanically. Being helped put my clothes on, I had to stop her from doing it backwards, the kind of simple hitch that people chuckle at but came out awkward instead. No offer of water or anything, out the door.

Aside from a spontaneous smile from a little clothing mistake, the only really friendly, much less enthusiastic, gesture was being patted on the backside as I entered the room, perhaps to hurry me along. Hug at the end was about 1 second long. Usually the smile was pasted on, involving only the mouth not the rest of the face.

John.

CoolJak
10-28-16, 13:05
Yumi was rushed, to say the least. Previous visit was about 2 years ago and was better. Will not repeat, for sure.

This review is overly detailed because I don't want to seem harsh. Drove up with pleasant anticipation, the only customer at a normally slack weekday time for these places. Didn't seem to be any other customers there. As usual, I arrived squeaky clean, well dressed, polite. Left standard tip, not at all un-generous. I usually have a good relationship at these places, sometimes to the point of getting more than I expect. Positives at One Spa were an attractive Yumi, a clean establishment, and no scents. (Twice at Ivy I've come out smelling like patuli oil, which is the devil to wash off completely.).

She helped me undress, which is somewhat unusual--but quick. Led me by the hand, walking briskly. TS hurried and not sensual, partially dried me in about 15 seconds, sauna took just long enough for me to finish drying myself with the towel, back to the room. At this point I was (predictably) less relaxed than when I drove up. Massage was hurried and systematic. When she wanted the flip, she poked me on the forearm to signal I should turn over. Yumi didn't utter more than about 15 words the whole visit. The rest of the experience involved me trying to be in the mood while being treated mechanically. Being helped put my clothes on, I had to stop her from doing it backwards, the kind of simple hitch that people chuckle at but came out awkward instead. No offer of water or anything, out the door.

Aside from a spontaneous smile from a little clothing mistake, the only really friendly, much less enthusiastic, gesture was being patted on the backside as I entered the room, perhaps to hurry me along. Hug at the end was about 1 second long. Usually the smile was pasted on, involving only the mouth not the rest of the face.

John.Thanks for the details! Been contemplating joining this hobby but I am yet to find one good review about MP!

Steve4100
10-29-16, 00:03
Thanks for the details! Been contemplating joining this hobby but I am yet to find one good review about MP!Then you have not read very far into this thread. There are many good reports as well as bad reports. I think you could easily find more than 1 report to the good if you read past the 1st page. I agree it can be hit or miss but so can any of the other forms of mongering. Good luck. .

John B Tipton
10-29-16, 10:27
... (the responder to my post doesn't seem to have0 read very far into this thread. There are many good reports as well as bad reports. ... you could easily find more than 1 report to the good.. . it can be hit or miss... .Agreed, one has to read reports carefully and YMMV or WV. Also we sometimes read "reports" that are slanted or fabricated to make the place or the provider look good or bad.

And any young lady has good days and bad days, often on quite a regular basis. But some treat good customers well almost all the time, that's called good business.

John.

SpaSeeker
11-02-16, 12:45
http://www.wjbc.com/2016/11/01/event-raises-awareness-for-human-trafficking-in-twin-cities-country/

I will just post this without much comment. Fairly brazen accusation and reporting. I NOT happy about it.

NightOwl2548
11-04-16, 21:10
http://www.wjbc.com/2016/11/01/event-raises-awareness-for-human-trafficking-in-twin-cities-country/

I will just post this without much comment. Fairly brazen accusation and reporting. I NOT happy about it."Human Trafficking" is a hoax, a rerunning of the "White Slavery" urban legend from a century back by squares and do gooder NGOs to line their pockets. Same kind of bizarre misinterpretation of reality as "Reefer Madness" was to weed in the 30's. Frigid upper middle class white bitches are prudes and want to control male sexuality, in this libertine times they have to do it with bizarre lies and distortion of reality.

A professional debunking of the human trafficking urban legend:

http://www.lauraagustin.com/

An angry manosphere take on the human trafficking hoax:

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.********.com/2009/10/sex-trafficking-anglobitch-myth.html

There's a reason Putin kicked these annoying NGO pricks out of his country, they are up to no good.

Wenger
11-05-16, 08:42

I will just post this without much comment. Fairly brazen accusation and reporting. I NOT happy about it.It's an election year, everything is tied to human trafficking. Low hanging fruit, and thank god it's over in a few days so we can get back to normal.

-w.

MrLunta
02-19-17, 13:33
Wished I had seen John's report sooner. Not much has changed from your experience to mine a week ago. My report would be exactly as you described, except for the helping me undress. TS had some roaming and extra attention to some parts which hinted that more was available, then off to the sauna to dry off. Massage was nothing more than some pushing on my back and legs, but as previously hinted more was available.

Overall experience was blah, probably from being rushed.

John.

Street Meat
03-24-17, 22:47
Anybody know which therapists are in town? Feel free to pm. Thanks I'll be driving through there tomorrow afternoon.

Street Meat
03-25-17, 15:23
I can see what all the hubbub is about June highly recommend her, great customer service.

MrLunta
03-26-17, 23:41
After reading a few posts, I thought I would go see June if she was available since I was going to be driving through Bloomington. Hong Kong is located in an industrial park where you would find landscaping or light manufacturing companies. Once you step inside however it is a totally different look and feel.

June greeted me right inside the door with a hug, and yes the girls are huge especially on her small body. I opted for the 45 minute session for $60. The TS was relaxing in itself, was not hurried and had lots of roaming. Back in the room the massage could have been a bit deeper, but she managed to get some knots worked out. She did ask for the tip up front, which I hate, and her suggested amount seemed a little high, but in the end I left really relaxed.

Seniors, feel free to PM for more details.

I may repeat when I am down that way again.

L.

GregTheGuy
03-27-17, 20:47
Been there last weekend as HK was busy as bee. Fiona (early 40's may be) took me in and kept me waiting for 10 mins. Then she comes and asks for 65/ hr which I hesitantly gave. Was said that only 2 girls available and FS was not offered on her card. Finished off with HE with little roaming allowed. Would not repeat again until I hear any new one has arrived.

StillBillBel
05-18-17, 02:07
Hey I have a question about Hong Kong, how have people's experiences been recently? Is it worth your while or am I in for disappointment? And by that I mean settling for what would be an expensive HJ and terrible massage.

SpaSeeker
05-18-17, 12:05
Hey I have a question about Hong Kong, how have people's experiences been recently? Is it worth your while or am I in for disappointment? And by that I mean settling for what would be an expensive HJ and terrible massage.My recommendation would be to call ahead and ask if Kani is available. For the money, I find her to be a great time. She is older, but she is friendlier, gives a good massage, and always takes care of me very well. I say call first, because I am not sure if she is still in town.

SS.

OnlyForMe99
06-03-17, 01:21
I will be visiting bloomington next weekend from out of town and curious if any spas there offer FS. Of course PM is fine and you can check my posting history in the Indiana boards. Only have time to visit one or maybe two places and would love to know of the "best" ones. Thanks in advance and be safe!

John B Tipton
06-19-17, 09:46
Hi,

There's usually a lull here in summer but it seems to be starting early this year. Information on the AMPs-of-interest in B / and has been sparse (who is where now, for example) would be helpful to those of us who have to travel but can't get away for this particular kind of travel frequently. The continual rotations at many AMPs make the boards out of date quickly.

Given that all the MPs in B / and are AMPs (AFAIK), the two threads here are redundant it seems. I may post this on both of them it that is OK with the moderator (s).

Thanks, John.

PaintBaller101
06-19-17, 17:05
Hi,

I'm totally new to the AMP scene and until recently I didn't even know it existed in Bloomington. Could someone please recommend a good place to go for a first timer preferably FS if possible. I'd really appreciate it PM or reply is fine.

Bruno66
06-21-17, 00:27
Hi,

I'm totally new to the AMP scene and until recently I didn't even know it existed in Bloomington. Could someone please recommend a good place to go for a first timer preferably FS if possible. I'd really appreciate it PM or reply is fine.Recommend Rubmaps.com for reviews in regional AMP with range of services.

Hong Kong, Ivy, One Spa are pretty automatic for the full range of services if you meet the price of the day. Hong Kong has youngest ladies.

Avg Joe
06-21-17, 20:00
Recommend Rubmaps.com for reviews in regional AMP with range of services.

Hong Kong, Ivy, One Spa are pretty automatic for the full range of services if you meet the price of the day. Hong Kong has youngest ladies.Rubmaps is ok but some of the info can be outdated or flat out wrong. I discontinued my membership there.

Grain Belt News is ok and I read it from time to time.

The best, most up to date and accurate is in my opinion right here.

AJ.

PaintBaller101
06-23-17, 17:37
Has anyone tried either of these places? Haven't heard much about them. What range of services are offered? How are the girls?

Thanks.

GregTheGuy
06-26-17, 02:07
Has anyone tried either of these places? Haven't heard much about them. What range of services are offered? How are the girls?

Thanks.I've been to both of them twice since Jan.

New Spa: this place has no open offer for extras. Only 1 Lady available and is way too old for me to even ask for it BUT she gives an excellent massage which is worth $35 for 30 minutes. You can also ask for a frequent visitor card which offers 10 minutes free msg after 10 visits.

SuperRelax: Girls keep changing evry couple mnths. On my 1st visit all but FS was offered. On 2nd visit FS was on plate but for a higher price which is. 3 more than others. Didn't budge and she later came down to my standard offer. Massage is mediocre with lot of oil used all over your body.

Both places donot offer TS.

Dee Mac
07-03-17, 13:30
Wished I had seen John's report sooner. Not much has changed from your experience to mine a week ago. My report would be exactly as you described, except for the helping me undress. TS had some roaming and extra attention to some parts which hinted that more was available, then off to the sauna to dry off. Massage was nothing more than some pushing on my back and legs, but as previously hinted more was available.

Overall experience was blah, probably from being rushed.I had a much better experience than that. She was happy, pleasant, a little hurried but very nice, I got a nice table shower, pretty decent massage and accommodating FS.

My intention had been to try out HK for the first time but there were a few cars outside and a fellow monger at the door not being let in so I turned around and went to Yumi. I was the only one there and I left happy.

PaintBaller101
07-04-17, 08:20
Hey guys, so I plan on trying an AMP for the first time, but I'm so worried about catching something. Has anyone ever caught anything from an AMP in Bloomington? I'd like to try One Spa.

Thanks.

Castlerae
07-07-17, 20:14
Hey guys, so I plan on trying an AMP for the first time, but I'm so worried about catching something. Has anyone ever caught anything from an AMP in Bloomington? I'd like to try One Spa.

Thanks.Just my $0. 02, but if you're worried about STD's, just slip a cover in your pocket before you go. Usually you're left alone to undress, so just pull it out and put it on the table somewhere not conspicuous but close at hand for your use. Problem solved, and showing that you've planned in advance to have 'fun' might help persuade them you're not Uncle LEO.

Bgblz
07-09-17, 07:31
Ivy Spa. Jennifer.

Slapster
07-27-17, 16:09
Is it taboo to ask about prices at AMP's? Just want a HJ, nothing more, don't want to over- or underpay.

Slapster.

Wenger
07-28-17, 06:30
Is it taboo to ask about prices at AMP's? Just want a HJ, nothing more, don't want to over- or underpay.

Slapster.Tipping has been covered many times in the forums. Standard is. 40 but there will always be arguments on either side of this.

-w.

Bgblz
08-08-17, 07:07
Saw "Susan" at Ivy.

EH! Will not repeat.

BB.

DonTheMon
08-10-17, 14:51
Will be in b-and this weekend. Whats the latest on HK? Had friend tell me LE had been watching place since early Aug. Guess they want to make sure everyong has proper licenses? School will be starting and everyone wants to be running a good clean ship. Should I try one of the newer places? I do not want my face on the front page of the pantagraph. I just need a relaxing hour with HE.

TPG71
08-12-17, 16:33
Anybody been to Seoul Spa on Hamilton or New Spa on Oakland? I have seen a couple things on Rubmaps about New Spa but no actual details and have heard nothing about Seoul. Looking for someplace to go today for something nice and young (like under 30) and fun!

Justme309
08-13-17, 23:26
Anybody been to Seoul Spa on Hamilton or New Spa on Oakland? I have seen a couple things on Rubmaps about New Spa but no actual details and have heard nothing about Seoul. Looking for someplace to go today for something nice and young (like under 30) and fun!Did you take the time to read any of the previous posts? The reviews may not be current but they'll tell you all you need to know about New Spa and give you an idea of what's historically available at Seoul and others.

SpaSeeker
08-14-17, 15:55
Anybody been to Seoul Spa on Hamilton or New Spa on Oakland? I have seen a couple things on Rubmaps about New Spa but no actual details and have heard nothing about Seoul. Looking for someplace to go today for something nice and young (like under 30) and fun!You will find no one young at both New Spa and Seoul. You will also find nothing but a decent massage at New Spa. Seoul is a fun place and most of the old reviews still apply. I haven't seen hardly any young providers at the AMPs, but I have not been to the one in Normal yet. The only fairly young asian lady that I ran into was at the Massagist, and she gave a strictly legit massage. Her name sounded like 'xzing xzing' (no english skills at all, but awesome massage!

DonTheMon
08-15-17, 15:32
Had some extra time and decided to visit Tokyo. Had not been there for a long time and the place had gotten a bad rep. Well. To my surprise. Turned out to one of the best times I have ever had at an AMP. New girl had just arrived Tuesday and she was really an erotic sex machine. Said she just arrived from Baltimore and was anxious to make new friends. Even gave me a discount for extra activity. And every extra is on her menu. Really worked to please which included excellelnt massage followed by DT. Finished with five minute CG and then mish. Spoke good English and she really let her feelings be known. Wow. Made me want to grunt with good feeling. All CFS but after said she would easily go BFS for an extta dollar. Tokyo has finally found someone worth seeing. And believe me. I will be returning. The word is out. Mght want to call for appointment as there were 2 guys waiting when I left.

Fast Dav
08-17-17, 20:29
Had some extra time and decided to visit Tokyo. Had not been there for a long time and the place had gotten a bad rep. Well. To my surprise. Turned out to one of the best times I have ever had at an AMP. New girl had just arrived Tuesday and she was really an erotic sex machine. Said she just arrived from Baltimore and was anxious to make new friends. Even gave me a discount for extra activity. And every extra is on her menu. Really worked to please which included excellelnt massage followed by DT. Finished with five minute CG and then mish. Spoke good English and she really let her feelings be known. Wow. Made me want to grunt with good feeling. All CFS but after said she would easily go BFS for an extta dollar. Tokyo has finally found someone worth seeing. And believe me. I will be returning. The word is out. Mght want to call for appointment as there were 2 guys waiting when I left.I realize that YMMV but things didn't go as well for me at TY. I asked if the girl was from Baltimore and she said yes but I think that's about all the English that she understood. Maybe they have 2 from there. She was ok and not young but these days, none are. I wasn't that thrilled about her body but I was comparing her to June at HK where I went today. June was busy but Yulli is new. Once again not young and maybe about the same age as June but she certainly had a great body and an even better attitude. HK has a great problem -June or this Yulli. The answer is both but I'm still curious about Tko EXCEPT that many wife's now shop at Home Goods!

Fast Dav
08-17-17, 20:38
Will be in b-and this weekend. Whats the latest on HK? Had friend tell me LE had been watching place since early Aug. Guess they want to make sure everyong has proper licenses? School will be starting and everyone wants to be running a good clean ship. Should I try one of the newer places? I do not want my face on the front page of the pantagraph. I just need a relaxing hour with HE.I went to HK today and know several of the business owners that are out there. Some of them have employees that come and go a lot so I asked if there was anything unusual going on. No one that I talked to had seen anything like was mentioned. However, apparently one of the construction companies on Gill St. Had a chain lock cut on their equipment yards. That makes everyone nervous thinking someone will come back and I'm sure they asked for increased surveillance.

Jakes9697
08-20-17, 09:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Seriously, you wasted your Bi Annual post on that?

A2

GregTheGuy
08-24-17, 01:13
Stay away from this place until you here of change in providers. Currently both of them are unattractive, nor good at any of the services. Note: Jessica left.

Whynotme2008
08-24-17, 21:02
Saw June the other day. As always, enjoyed my time spent with her. I did have a question for you guys, is $. 40 the new standard on top of the house fee? That's what her expectations were.

John B Tipton
08-30-17, 09:59
... is $. 40 the new standard on top of the house fee?To be sure, we don't want to inflate the market by our eagerness. In the last half year or year some of the masseuses in the area tell you that the standard tip is not enough. Some places have upped the house fee. Call it greed or business acumen. When that happens for the tip these days most of them IMO will compromise on the tip or tell you you have to have more next visit. We can probably a new standard tip after time passes. One interesting thing about this discussion is that there are not MPs that are high end and others that are low end as one would expect--or am I wrong?

However think about the first question you get when you are a new customer to her. It's often, "You from around here?" This may be chitchat or may be a business question. From her point of view "I'm from the north woods and only in town for today" means she doesn't need to make you think you are special because there's no repeat business. "From not far from here" on the other hand means that she may be meeting a prospective regular, in which case treating you very well may pay off for a long time. YMMV indeed, as may her negotiating position on the tip.

Similarly, tipping generously means she will be in a better mood, want you to come back again, etc. IMO there can be nice surprises with the standard tip but nicer ones with when a larger tip occurs early enough in the visit. The board is full of guys' variations on this theme and also full of stiff resistance to any tip inflation.

John.

Bgblz
08-31-17, 07:56
Saw June the other day. As always, enjoyed my time spent with her. I did have a question for you guys, is $. 40 the new standard on top of the house fee? That's what her expectations were.I personally will not give up 6 or 7 Jacksons as a tip. Read my old posts. I've snatched my money back, walked out and gone down the street.

However, if you other mongers pay / paid the $. 40 without balking, then it will be or is the established new "standard" tip. Thanks a lot!

BB.

Whynotme2008
08-31-17, 09:59
I personally will not give up 6 or 7 Jacksons as a tip. Read my old posts. I've snatched my money back, walked out and gone down the street.

However, if you other mongers pay / paid the $. 40 without balking, then it will be or is the established new "standard" tip. Thanks a lot!

BB.I stood my ground and was prepared to walk before she agreed to my initial tip. I'm with you, I have never given over 5 Jackson's.

Tokyoivy
09-18-17, 18:33
Stay away from this place until you here of change in providers. Currently both of them are unattractive, nor good at any of the services. Note: Jessica left.Man, I was just going to ask if anyone had a recent experience here. Thanks, GregTheGuy.

Justme309
09-19-17, 16:12
Man, I was just going to ask if anyone had a recent experience here. Thanks, GregTheGuy.I should have posted earlier. I stopped by last week. Massage was interrupted twice by a customer. There was another girl there but her English was so poor my provider left me to help. The massage was the worst that I've had there. In fact, it was downright painful at times with sharp elbow pressure. On the flip, she immediately gestured if I wanted "him" massaged. With the interruptions, poor massage, and lack of build-up, I declined.

I would agree with the avoid recommendation.

Lane Narrows
11-07-17, 14:35
I stopped by Ivy Spa recently and I have to report, it was a mixed bag. I saw %& at # and while the table shower was good, she was VERY mercenary about any other services. She also kept trying to charge me $. 4 - even after we negotiated $1. 2 (which is too much, I know). Even then, I only got business class and not first class. That's on top of the .6 for the house.

That attitude was really a turnoff and there at better options in the area.

FishingForSome
11-10-17, 11:59
Been out of the area or a while, and I usually stop by one of the three on the way back through. Stopped at Tokyo on the way through last Tuesday and should have just kept driving. Opted to go ahead, as I had a trans pacific flight and a long drive, and was sore everywhere. Older provider, half assed massage even with direction. On the flip, she said "I need more tip". Trying for the 140. Noped the fuck out of there. Tried to get me to stay for the usual $, but I wasn't in the mood anymore. If I wanted a half assed finish, I would have stayed married. Stay safe Fella's.

GregTheGuy
11-10-17, 15:51
Last week decided to give a try even though I knew June wasnt there. Lady in late 40's opens the door. I asked for someone else. She said no one available and kept repeating that she won't disappoint. I still resisted and after couple minutes she offered for another provider. Was moved to another room and waited hoping for A better option. Little disappointed again with the age but she got some curves. Took a 30 min. TS was ok, back to table for mediocre massage. She immediately asked if I wanted to have fun or just massage. $. 20 for all and she was flexible. Njoyed it. I think her name is Cani (Keni). For all fellow mongers, I would suggest to stay away until you hear of service change.

Stay safe!

WPGuy
11-20-17, 00:32
I am visiting family in BloNo the week after Thanksgiving. I am looking for recommendations. I've always wanted to go to Ivy. Anyone with recent experience there? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

If you're coming to CO Springs, I can help you out.

GMan25
11-20-17, 15:13
I am visiting family in BloNo the week after Thanksgiving. I am looking for recommendations. I've always wanted to go to Ivy. Anyone with recent experience there? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

If you're coming to CO Springs, I can help you out.You can find some info 4 posts down the thread.

GregTheGuy
11-21-17, 01:22

If you're coming to CO Springs, I can help you out.I called them today. She said that they will have new girl coming after thanksgiving week (not sure old or young). Currently in BloNo the AMP scene is running low. No new providers, nothing interesting. May b One spa's Yumi is arnd (never tried her but heard a lot about her in this forum). Avoid New spa, Tokyo. Hongkong too unless June is back.

GMan25
11-23-17, 16:52
I was passing through Bloomington, and previously had only been to One spa, so I took a chance on Hong Kong. Sasha was my provider. She's 50 ish, not really attractive, but not ugly either. I saw the other provider too, she is 40 ish, nice tits, but nothing special. Sasha had an ok body for being older, but she has a little bit belly fat, but not so much to be a turn off. Another monger was currently getting ants, so I got about 5 minutes of massage first. The table shower was ok, but not crazy, then to sauna to dry off / warm up. When I got back to the room, before I was even back on the table, Sasha asked if I wanted everything. Then, the annoying haggling occurred. To her own detriment, I was not, and she had not done anything to get me worked up, so due to my current state of flacidness, the little head's influence was not as great as I could have been. She wanted $140 and was very firm. After several minutes of arguing, and me saying I have been there before and never paid $140. We finally agreed on $120. Told myself $100 was fair, but I caved due to Bing tired of arguing about it. I paid up front, laid on the table face down, and she immediately went into the gentle finger nail teasing. The tease was adequate, but fell short of really getting me worked up. She asks me to flip, and grabbed the cover (I had provided my own when I hands her the money during the haggle). She puts the cover on, no time spent on CBJ at all, she climbed on top for CG, then I switched up the position a couple of times. She was a bit enthusiastic during it all, and put on a decent performance. After, she cleaned me up, and, she actually gave me a pretty good massage for the remainder of the time, so I was not shorted at all. At first glance, or first evaluation, when considering, age, looks, body, tip hassle, it was more trouble than it was worth. However, after I left, I realized that it was an ok experience and worth repeating as she actually did do a good job of everything, and acted enthusiastic the entire time. So, the first 5-10 minutes had me doubting if I would return, but after all was said and done, it ends up being worth it. I guess on return visits the b. S haggling would stop since we established a going rate. The other woman there looked a little better, but nothing to clamor fo.

GregTheGuy
11-24-17, 02:09
Had an hour before my holiday kick starts. Went for a 30 min session, avg massage, no TS, lots of oil. Provider tried to wakeup little head but I knew that FS was not on cards so didn't even bother to respond to her ticklings. After finish, she asked for tip. Gave. 1 for it and just said done with it. No repeat again until I hear of anything good at this place.

Fast Dav
11-26-17, 15:59
I was passing through Bloomington, and previously had only been to One spa, so I took a chance on Hong Kong. Sasha was my provider. She's 50 ish, not really attractive, but not ugly either. I saw the other provider too, she is 40 ish, nice tits, but nothing special. Sasha had an ok body for being older, but she has a little bit belly fat, but not so much to be a turn off. Another monger was currently getting ants, so I got about 5 minutes of massage first. The table shower was ok, but not crazy, then to sauna to dry off / warm up. When I got back to the room, before I was even back on the table, Sasha asked if I wanted everything. Then, the annoying haggling occurred. To her own detriment, I was not, and she had not done anything to get me worked up, so due to my current state of flacidness, the little head's influence was not as great as I could have been. She wanted $140 and was very firm. After several minutes of arguing, and me saying I have been there before and never paid $140. We finally agreed on $120. Told myself $100 was fair, but I caved due to Bing tired of arguing about it. I paid up front, laid on the table face down, and she immediately went into the gentle finger nail teasing. The tease was adequate, but fell short of really getting me worked up. She asks me to flip, and grabbed the cover (I had provided my own when I hands her the money during the haggle). She puts the cover on, no time spent on CBJ at all, she climbed on top for CG, then I switched up the position a couple of times. She was a bit enthusiastic during it all, and put on a decent performance. After, she cleaned me up, and, she actually gave me a pretty good massage for the remainder of the time, so I was not shorted at all. At first glance, or first evaluation, when considering, age, looks, body, tip hassle, it was more trouble than it was worth. However, after I left, I realized that it was an ok experience and worth repeating as she actually did do a good job of everything, and acted enthusiastic the entire time. So, the first 5-10 minutes had me doubting if I would return, but after all was said and done, it ends up being worth it. I guess on return visits the b. S haggling would stop since we established a going rate. The other woman there looked a little better, but nothing to clamor fo.I think that Connie is much better than Sasha. All wrkng / Grls are actresses but Connie is probably the "least actress" and at the moment the best in B / and. She gave me a real great massage but also took her time and was very accommodating. With her it's attitude. She also has a great body and I'm guessing recent front end work. Not to the extent of June, but you can argue quantity vs quality. I think that the $1 days are over in B / and and that's why there seems to be no younger talent. It's a fact that they can make double the money else where. She also said that a new girl will be coming this week. Hopefully someone can do a report soon. Second opinions count.

Karma 8791
12-22-17, 13:46
I've visited two in the last 4 weeks. All with good service before and after the flip.

Ivy Spa and One Spa.

One Spa was the last. Good TS, then a sauna, then to massage. House .6 for an hour. Tipped $ for FS.

Ivy was (and is) always a good time. House. 6 for hour. Great TS. Tip $.1 for FS.

Fast Dav
12-30-17, 15:21
I went to HK looking for Connie but found that she is on "vacation' However there were 2 new girls that I don't think have been here before. I talked with both of them and both are about average, except they are new. One was CeCe and the other was Tina. Tina was the most interesting since she is quite tall and I'm wondering what the long legs might be like. The variety thing interests me and has to be good. Yumi at HK has been there 5 yrs plus and the same for Candy at Ivy. I quit going to Ivy when a friend of mine who works retail and saw Candy's drivers license (Texas) and said that she can draw soc sec. That really turned me off thinking about having someone older than my mom. As always, second opinions are good.

ITookUrJob
01-05-18, 10:40
Was passing by Bloomington and decided to stop by ivy after reading all the good reports here.

Single girl named Sony was there. She's a little old but not saggy or ugly by any means. Paid standard for the hour massage. TS was good (albeit a little rushed). The message was ok at best. I was asked what kind of service and I said everything. Paid $ . 2. BBBJ and covered FS were both great. Had a little rubdown after that but was shorted about 20 min. Was not happy about that but I've had worse experiences. Probably will try out the other 'One' before repeating.

Fast Dav
02-13-18, 16:19
New posts have been non existent lately and I don't know if there is an other site or everyone is simply bored with the AMP thing. Here's my 2 cents worth. I think that there are very few new girls-only new names. However, yesterday there was a gal who hasn't been to B / and before. Suzy is 5'6" average built, average age but more attractive than most. I don't know what her computer skills but she pushed and pulled) the right buttons for me.

Unfortunately, the new girls every month seem to be a thing of the past.

Member #5627
02-14-18, 20:12
New posts have been non existent lately and I don't know if there is an other site or everyone is simply bored with the AMP thing. Here's my 2 cents worth. I think that there are very few new girls-only new names. However, yesterday there was a gal who hasn't been to B / and before. Suzy is 5'6" average built, average age but more attractive than most. I don't know what her computer skills but she pushed and pulled) the right buttons for me.

Unfortunately, the new girls every month seem to be a thing of the past.Thank you Fast Dav.

I posted this in the Bloomington AMPs forum the other day and have seen no reply.

Recently moved to the B / and area and came here to check out the current info of the AMPs in the area. But, without any recent posts to this forum, concerned there may be a reason. Has ellie been visiting? Or, has everyone just been too busy to share? Best place, name (s), and what is the average prices for the area for a good massage with extras? Thanks in advance.

I appreciate learning about the area.

SteelDog65
02-15-18, 19:42
I haven't been to a BN AMP for over a year, last time was at HK and it was disappointing to be honest. I have been to One and I remember the woman have a smoking hot hard body but that was in late 2016 I would guess. Is that the Yumi being referred to in the posts? I remember thinking she was hot but it was very mechanical which is always problematic at these places. I have never experienced a June massage and was wondering if she was back? Information would be appreciated. I am normally in STL or Chi so I don't post on this board a ton. Will follow up with any info if I make it up to BN this next week.

Goarmy
02-16-18, 15:19
I haven't been to a BN AMP for over a year, last time was at HK and it was disappointing to be honest. I have been to One and I remember the woman have a smoking hot hard body but that was in late 2016 I would guess. Is that the Yumi being referred to in the posts? I remember thinking she was hot but it was very mechanical which is always problematic at these places. I have never experienced a June massage and was wondering if she was back? Information would be appreciated. I am normally in STL or Chi so I don't post on this board a ton. Will follow up with any info if I make it up to BN this next week.June is the only one I will see and I am just waiting till she comes back to town. Definitely give her a shot. Best provider I have ever been with.

Member #5627
02-17-18, 17:22
June is the only one I will see and I am just waiting till she comes back to town. Definitely give her a shot. Best provider I have ever been with.Does anyone have a picture of this June everyone keeps talking about? And, what is the likelihood that she will return?

Sounds like a massage I don't want to miss!

SteelDog65
02-18-18, 12:39
Was at HK on Friday and saw Suzy. She is probably in her 50's but looks younger and has a fit body. Massage was eh and the TS OK. .8 led to BJ to finish with her bare and roaming. I had considered FS but decided as we began this was enough so I overpaid a bit.

Member #5627
02-18-18, 15:51
Was at HK on Friday and saw Suzy. She is probably in her 50's but looks younger and has a fit body. Massage was eh and the TS OK. .8 led to BJ to finish with her bare and roaming. I had considered FS but decided as we began this was enough so I overpaid a bit.Was. 8 total to just the extras? If just extras, what was the House?

Member #5627
03-02-18, 20:52
[Deleted by Admin]

No whining

A2

Wilferns
03-12-18, 22:47
Had a great visit last week.

As always, I try to stop by when I head out east from Nebraska. The great thing about HK is that it has been consistent through all the years of being open. That is tough to keep up.

Table Shower was great, then moved back the the giant room with the bed / massage table. Funny thing about HK is the size of the room, so big, almost a waste of space. Had a nice massage, then on the flip negotiated and had a fantastic FS finish. Can't argue there, always on point with HK.

JustPlay02
03-13-18, 10:20
Had a great visit last week.

As always, I try to stop by when I head out east from Nebraska. The great thing about HK is that it has been consistent through all the years of being open. That is tough to keep up.

Table Shower was great, then moved back the the giant room with the bed / massage table. Funny thing about HK is the size of the room, so big, almost a waste of space. Had a nice massage, then on the flip negotiated and had a fantastic FS finish. Can't argue there, always on point with HK.Who is currently at HK?

Member #5866
07-03-18, 15:58
Last week I was driving by your fair City and decided to stop for a rub. I went to One Spa to see Yumi and was actually surprised that she looked better than I remembered. It has been a year since I've seen her. I think that in the past I must have made the mistake of comparing her to June, which in respect was not fair because June was a freaking unicorn (message me if you know where she is now because I'd fly to Korea to see her). So Yumi looked good: very toned and smooth, great ample tits, sexy dress. I got my ts and then a little light rubbing. I was moaning so she knew I was ready. She must have done that trick where they put the cover on their tongue because she rimmed me for several minutes. Then the flip. She hopped on in rcg and road for a while. Then I got on top for the finish. It was all good. $$ all in (. 6 + $. 4). The only concern: the place reaked like smoke. I'm not a smoker so it was a like annoying, but not enough that I left. Also, next time I'll call and ask her to meet me at the back door because there was a full lot in front with a lot of people coming and going to the place right next door. I suppose locals may be bored with Yumi by now, but if you're in town on business she will not disappoint.

Member #5866
08-08-18, 23:30
Wow. This thread is dead. I posted a report a month ago when I was in town, and now I'm coming back to visit a month later and there have been zero reports since then. What happened, did you all give up now that June has moved away? LOL. I'll be in BN next week, can someone let me know what's happening. Which AMP is my best bet? Are there any apartment girls in town? Thanks!

Fizzman
08-10-18, 21:12
I came to Bloomington to try the Asian cuisine. It was a long drive. 2. 5 hr one way, but I made it.

Spa One was first on the list. I got here a little before nine in the mourning and waited for the Open sign to be turn on. Pretty girl, skinny, and I would guesses 50's. The room was simple and small. I had the TS as always. I like it. The massage was nothing special with a little teasing. She asked about treatment and I said full. It was good but a little mechanical. I did like the extra attention paid to my backside. 60 to enter & $. 1 tip when leaving. I sure like the full menu here in this town.

Fizzman
08-10-18, 21:51
Hong Kong was second on my list. I got here a little before eleven in the mourning. Was meant by a short girl, a little on the cubby side, and I would guesses 50's too. This place was 70 on entry. The room was real nice and the table was huge. Almost like a bed. I had the TS as always again. The massage was nothing special but lots of teasing. She asked me about service and I said full. She told me $. 14. I said I only have $. 12. She had me hand it over right then and left the room. This was a little bit of a mood killer. After she came back into the room she got me going again, and she really seemed to enjoy it. She was getting into it. As I was leaving she told me she had two enjoyments. I don't see why she would of lied, but was good for my ego anyways. Then headed for home and the 2. 5 hr ride thinking of my time in Bloomington.

John B Tipton
08-11-18, 12:46
... She had me hand it over right then and left the room. This was a little bit of a mood killer. ...Don't take it personally. A businesslike quick exit to stow the cash and get a crucial small item is pretty normal, often with just a smile or nod that a guy may miss because it's quick. Also, she may have been expecting customers and wanted to make sure your time didn't overlap into lunch hour.

Thanks for the posts and glad the visits were worth the ride! (Is the slender one's (Yumi's) shop still One Spa, or has it changed to Spa One?

John.

Fizzman
08-12-18, 19:06
... shop still One Spa, or has it changed to Spa One?...Looked at my info I used to find the spa's, and you are right! It's One Spa! I'm dyslexic you know.

Brexit
08-13-18, 18:21
Both visits were not more exciting sounding than chicago area places imo.

Hong Kong was second on my list. I got here a little before eleven in the mourning. Was meant by a short girl, a little on the cubby side, and I would guesses 50's too. This place was 70 on entry. The room was real nice and the table was huge. Almost like a bed. I had the TS as always again. The massage was nothing special but lots of teasing. She asked me about service and I said full. She told me $. 14. I said I only have $. 12. She had me hand it over right then and left the room. This was a little bit of a mood killer. After she came back into the room she got me going again, and she really seemed to enjoy it. She was getting into it. As I was leaving she told me she had two enjoyments. I don't see why she would of lied, but was good for my ego anyways. Then headed for home and the 2. 5 hr ride thinking of my time in Bloomington.

Fizzman
08-14-18, 01:38
Both visits were not more exciting sounding than chicago area places imo.The drive was a little long, but had more fun then I could have in my area. All I have around me are jack shacks, or apartments that are hit and miss. I walked away from a few apartments. When I didn't listen to the little head. I'm not familiar with the Chicago area or Ohara. Its easier figuring out smaller areas. I would need to ask a lot of questions and even need more help for a Chicago trip.

BloomNorm
08-15-18, 17:35
The drive was a little long, but had more fun then I could have in my area. All I have around me are jack shacks, or apartments that are hit and miss. I walked away from a few apartments. When I didn't listen to the little head. I'm not familiar with the Chicago area or Ohara. Its easier figuring out smaller areas. I would need to ask a lot of questions and even need more help for a Chicago trip.So Fizzman, In your opinion, which one would you recommend, and go back to visit, if you could only choose one? Thanks in advance.

WPGuy
08-15-18, 21:49
Went to HK today just after 11. Met by probably same girl as other report--shorter, looked 40's, nice dress. I only had time for 1/2 hour. She was insistent on. 7 for hr. I started to get dressed to leave. As I was going out, MMS came out. She would make MT therapist do 1/2 for. 6 and. 4 L1. . 4 is standard in Colorado; I got the impression more is expected here. MT was clearly pissed. I should have left. Back to the room; door slammed as she came in. I undressed and was told to lay face up only! She started doing her thing. I consciously resisted; about 15 minutes later the deed was done after she was very frustrated I took too long. You would have thought I had given her a violent shock when I touched her bare shoulder. "NO! NO TOUCH! I won't be going back. Very disappointing. Had a much better experience with Yumi at One Spa a few weeks ago. I look forward to getting back to my reliable SB in Colorado!

Fizzman
08-18-18, 06:27
So Fizzman, In your opinion, which one would you recommend, and go back to visit, if you could only choose one? Thanks in advance.I would chose Hong Kong. It seemed more relaxing to me. But this came at a cost. Sounds like you better not haggle to much or they get pissed according to WPguy.

One Spa was just so mechanical. Maybe this would get better after you learn each other. If I lived in the area, I would love to give it a try. But HK is the most relaxing place for an out of towner after a long ride.

BoredInBlono
08-30-18, 20:15
Where would be the recommended place to go and how much would you bring? New to MPs just curious.

John B Tipton
08-31-18, 08:22
Where would be the recommended place to go and how much would you bring? New to MPs just curious.But not curious enough to read back in the thread?

John.

MontyTck
09-05-18, 19:51
Just curious if this place is worth visiting. I am back in the area for awhile after a long absence and was hoping to get back in the game. I can tell you I stopped by HK a couple weeks back and was not impressed. Way too much for older avg provider and avg massage. I guess June really was a unicorn. Feel free to pm me with any questions or info. Thanks.

Street Meat
09-17-18, 20:28
Drove by the Ivy today nothing left except a driveway, and garage. If only it was still around. Miss my sweet Candy.

Gottogo2
09-21-18, 23:43
Drove by the Ivy today nothing left except a driveway, and garage. If only it was still around. Miss my sweet Candy.I think that Ivy disappeared for several reasons. Candy, I think simply wanted to retire. I'm quite certain that she was 65 and wanted to start Soc / security. That means a lot of Dudes were duped about her age. Also that building, as well as the surrounding land, is owned by the Shirk family (as in Beer Nuts). Had there been any issues with the business, I'm certain that any related publicity was something they wanted to avoid so the lease was terminated.

Street Meat
09-22-18, 08:45
I think that Ivy disappeared for several reasons. Candy, I think simply wanted to retire. I'm quite certain that she was 65 and wanted to start Soc / security. That means a lot of Dudes were duped about her age. Also that building, as well as the surrounding land, is owned by the Shirk family (as in Beer Nuts). Had there been any issues with the business, I'm certain that any related publicity was something they wanted to avoid so the lease was terminated.I knew it was closed, just reminiscing about old times. Candy was older, but was an amazing provider, not sure of her age, but still looked good.

Fast Dav
09-25-18, 23:42
I've seen very little info / reports on Seoul Spa. Does anyone have experience with the providers and what the menu is like?

Mark1160
10-15-18, 14:06
Paid a visit to Seoul on the above date, there were 4 ladies there at the time of my visit not sure if they were all working, but definitely a good choice of masseuse.

I had the pleaseure of getting Coco. She gave a very close and personal table shower, everything was clean enough to eat off of.

As that's what happened afterwards. Was given a very sensual full body rub with lots of teasing. There was lots of reaching around and under to make sure all was relaxed. At one point as I was face down she climbed between my knees as was stroking my inner thighs the started a prostrate massage the went into a couple of minutes rimming I was squirming all I've the table it was that good. Anyway by now there's was no doubts that more was available. On the flip she started with a nice BBBJ, which then moved on to some Daty and finally finished with 2-3 minutes of her giving it the full cow girl treatment. Paid. 6 at the door she wanted 1. 4 but we agreed on 1. Will be back.

Fast Dav
10-15-18, 23:49
Paid a visit to Seoul on the above date, there were 4 ladies there at the time of my visit not sure if they were all working, but definitely a good choice of masseuse.

I had the pleaseure of getting Coco. She gave a very close and personal table shower, everything was clean enough to eat off of.

As that's what happened afterwards. Was given a very sensual full body rub with lots of teasing. There was lots of reaching around and under to make sure all was relaxed. At one point as I was face down she climbed between my knees as was stroking my inner thighs the started a prostrate massage the went into a couple of minutes rimming I was squirming all I've the table it was that good. Anyway by now there's was no doubts that more was available. On the flip she started with a nice BBBJ, which then moved on to some Daty and finally finished with 2-3 minutes of her giving it the full cow girl treatment. Paid. 6 at the door she wanted 1. 4 but we agreed on 1. Will be back.Thanks for the report. When I was there only 2 ladies were working. One much taller than the other. Which was Coco?

Kyle1175
10-19-18, 09:30
Last week I was driving by your fair City and decided to stop for a rub. I went to One Spa to see Yumi and was actually surprised that she looked better than I remembered. <snipped> I suppose locals may be bored with Yumi by now, but if you're in town on business she will not disappoint.I am glad to hear that Yumi is still in action. It's been years since I've seen her but you are correct, she is consistently fun.

John B Tipton
10-21-18, 09:31
I am glad to hear that Yumi is still in action. It's been years since I've seen her but you are correct, she is consistently fun.Good to learn your experience with Yumi. She had (has?) a consistent reputation for rushing and sometimes mechanical style. Issat now in past tense?

John.

Indyguy69
10-22-18, 13:22
Good to learn your experience with Yumi. She had (has?) a consistent reputation for rushing and sometimes mechanical style. Issat now in past tense?

John.Might be the rate. He mentioned he paid $$ and in the past, it was $. 6 with house fee. They would occasionally try the $. 4 on top of the. 6 for house but would always take the $1. 6 total. I never liked the negotiation so stopped visiting her.

Bee Sure Man
10-23-18, 08:25
Saw Yumi last week and was not a good experience. Session was very rushed and mama did table shower, Used to have decent experiences with her several years ago, but in last couple years sessions rushed and not very sensual. Thought I would give her another shot because she does have a great body, but won't be back again. Probably stick with Kiku, although thought about Seoul after recent review on here. Used to frequent HK with June and before her Lisa, but don't think there has been anyone there comparable to those two recently.

BSM.

James F
12-19-18, 19:36
Went to One Spa while I was passing thru town and wasn't very impressed. The therapist (whose name I didn't get) had more attitude than anything else. I actually got dressed and left. I've visited many spas and that is the first place I ever walked out. Drove down the road to Westville (about 40 minutes) and went to Sweedish Massage. Different story there. Saw Sandy. Blond Korean. Great body, top shelf skills. Although I live in the Chicago area I make it a point to keep returning to her. Don't know why I veered to One.

John B Tipton
12-20-18, 14:27
... Drove down the road to Westville ... Sweedish Massage. ... Saw Sandy. Blond Korean. I think you are referring to the one south of Westville business district. Sandy is at "Exercise and Massage", whereas the Swedish sign is north of it on the same Highway 1.

I agree about Sandy and applaud your walking out of a place that didn't meet your standards. Have done that a couple of times. The expressions on their faces indicated they'll remember the message.

John.

James F
12-20-18, 17:37
I think you are referring to the one south of Westville business district. Sandy is at "Exercise and Massage", whereas the Swedish sign is north of it on the same Highway 1.

I agree about Sandy and applaud your walking out of a place that didn't meet your standards. Have done that a couple of times. The expressions on their faces indicated they'll remember the message.

John.Yes. You are correct. The place I saw Sandy was the furthest south of the three along that stretch of road.

Fathelga
01-07-19, 11:43
Used to be active on this board years ago, but lost it when the Puritans took over regulations.

[Deleted by Admin]

I have no idea what that means but I'm pretty sure you couldn't recently have found it if you were active on it.

A2

BloomNorm
02-12-19, 10:40
Does anyone have any recommendations for Bloomington, IL.

I have not seen any helpful active posts for a while. There is a new place on Morrissey. Any good?

Thanks.

John B Tipton
02-25-19, 10:01
Does anyone have recommendations for Bloomington, IL.Don't have recent info about the specific place you mentioned, but avoid Seoul Spa. Did a TOFTT recently, was a waste of time and money.

John.

Member #6027
03-08-19, 16:49
Went to Seoul Spa recently (unfortunately, this was before Tipton's recent post recommending that it be avoided). It was OK I guess, but I won't repeat. The MT was in her 30-40's, kind of pudgy. The table shower was fine (I told the MT not to use the loofah, because that's gross). The massage kind of sucked. The ending was not really much of anything.

I went based on older reviews. I'm not sure what the place was like a few years ago, but its not that good nowadays. Unless you're hard up for other options, I'd go elsewhere.

BloomNorm
03-08-19, 18:02
Went to Seoul Spa recently (unfortunately, this was before Tipton's recent post recommending that it be avoided). It was OK I guess, but I won't repeat. The MT was in her 30-40's, kind of pudgy. The table shower was fine (I told the MT not to use the loofah, because that's gross). The massage kind of sucked. The ending was not really much of anything.

I went based on older reviews. I'm not sure what the place was like a few years ago, but its not that good nowadays. Unless you're hard up for other options, I'd go elsewhere.Thank you.

BloomNorm
03-08-19, 18:03

I went based on older reviews. I'm not sure what the place was like a few years ago, but its not that good nowadays. Unless you're hard up for other options, I'd go elsewhere.Thank you!

Go4MN
03-19-19, 16:32
Hello Gent's.

I will be traveling to Bloomington / Normal in the coming month. I used to hit Hong Kong and Ivy each trip. I know that Ivy is gone, but can anyone offer the lay of the land lately? Not much info on the board lately and wondering if it is due to uncle or if things are still good? PM's are fine if the community is looking to keep things under ground.

Thank you in advance, I will report back after.

Go4 MN.

John B Tipton
03-22-19, 09:02
... can anyone offer the lay of the land lately?Go4 MN.HK as expected in these parts yesterday: more friendly, shape that we stereotype among KMPs, TS not inspiring, good acting.

I have griped that so few are posting, cannot answer your question about why.

John.

Neverenuf
04-03-19, 07:18
HK as expected in these parts yesterday: more friendly, shape that we stereotype among KMPs, TS not inspiring, good acting.

I have griped that so few are posting, cannot answer your question about why.

John.I've not been posting as I've not beenplaying, but thinking of taking an afternoon off soon. Can you tell me if it was still 1. 60 total?

John B Tipton
04-03-19, 23:52
... Can you tell me if it was still 1. 60 total?Did not try to bargain much this time, paid a little more. Prices have gone up in the last year or so at most of these places IMO. And more green means ladies are more accommodating. I doubt if their rent, food, etc. Costs the same as it did 10 or 15 years ago.

John.

RalphMalph
04-05-19, 09:20
Went mid March. Didn't get therapist name. Older maybe 50's, small breasts. Doesn't matter, it was a bad experience. 60 for door, wanted $1. 4 for extra. I only took $1. 0. She wasn't happy with that. I went to leave and she accepted, but the performance was uninspired at best. A sex doll would've been more active. Didn't finish and just left. Won't be returning, the last 3 times over the course of a year have been awful. Better luck with Rosie Palm or Mary Hand.

But as always YMMV.

Ralph.

JustMeyaKnow
06-08-19, 14:10
Is there anything good going on with Bloomington AMPs these days? I was thinking of making a trip to Bloomington today.

Adventure618
06-19-19, 21:47
Looking for best place in Bloomington. Going to be there soon so looking for the best bang for the buck.

BoredInBlono
06-28-19, 13:45
Any suggestions on where to go and how much to bring? There don't seem to be many current reports. Have things changed in the last 3 months or so. Thanks in advance!

JustPlay02
07-12-19, 11:53
Have a day to kill in BloNo. Any suggestions? HK or OneSpa?

StevenHyde
07-13-19, 21:34
Once or twice per year I find myself driving through Bloomington, and I always stop in to see Yumi at one spa (except when June was at HK I'd go there of course). Year after year, Yumi was always there, but yesterday I want and a lady named Michelle told me that Yumi was on "vacation" until October. Michelle was okay, and the massage part was good, but I wasn't attracted to her like I am Yumi so I was a little disappointed. Same as usual: 60 house fee + 140 full service tip. I hope Yumi returns.

JustPlay02
07-14-19, 10:21
Once or twice per year I find myself driving through Bloomington, and I always stop in to see Yumi at one spa (except when June was at HK I'd go there of course). Year after year, Yumi was always there, but yesterday I want and a lady named Michelle told me that Yumi was on "vacation" until October. Michelle was okay, and the massage part was good, but I wasn't attracted to her like I am Yumi so I was a little disappointed. Same as usual: 60 house fee + 140 full service tip. I hope Yumi returns.Thanks StevenHyde. June was an absolute unicorn! But she has been long gone. HK also used to have a Chinese girl named Cindy who was super enthusiastic. Yumi is good looking but very hurried. So if she is the best thing going then BN is pretty bleak now.

Whynotme2008
07-28-19, 12:15
Please delete if this is not allowed. Had to share, credit the original poster from the Springfield section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbRf67-BSjE

Barney
07-28-19, 14:45
Please delete if this is not allowed. Had to share, credit the original poster from the Springfield section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbRf67-BSjEI wish it was like that, damn.

There's another one out there on youtube about happy ending. Its funny too.

BoredInBlono
08-08-19, 11:07
I've been looking but I am not seeing anything about the Massagist. Is this a good place?

GMan25
08-08-19, 15:47
I've been looking but I am not seeing anything about the Massagist. Is this a good place?No, save your money.

CuriouslyBound
08-08-19, 21:25
No, save your money.Well that's good to know. Does anyone know where some of the best places could be found here?

JustMeyaKnow
08-18-19, 09:45
Stopped in at Hong Kong hoping for the best but was "sort of" let down. I've taken a break for a few years from the AMP scene and just recently decided to give it a go again. Went to Hong Kong based on my own past experiences a few years ago. Met by an older lady, well maybe 40's possible late 40's. Now don't get me wrong she did everything right, except for CBJ. I prefer BBBJ and I tried getting it but she wasn't having it LOL. My only problem was her age, sorry, just me. If I'm going to play around I like mid 20's preferably, once again that's just me. All in all good massage, got all my time, wasn't rushed. She easily got the job done and was very nice just wasn't my type. There ya go FWIW. If middle aged doesn't bother you she was very nice and gave me my full time.

Street Meat
09-11-19, 12:45
Any good? Will be coming through soon, and with Ivy closed and HK going downhill looking for something fresh. Wondering if you massage is any good? Thanks.

RalphMalph
10-27-19, 20:05
Is Super Relax worth it or is just a jack shack? Also any info on the other AMPs in town? Came into some winning via FanDuel and looking to scratch an itch.

Fast Dav
11-10-19, 12:42
Is Super Relax worth it or is just a jack shack? Also any info on the other AMPs in town? Came into some winning via FanDuel and looking to scratch an itch.The Super Relax is in the same location as the spa that the NPD shut down several years ago because of the school located nearby. They do not have a shower so if you're expecting more than a massage, I don't think its there. Details are vague, but I've heard that a new spa in the works in south Bloomington. As you might expect, things are sketchy but I think that one of the workers from Seoul Spa is going there. I've watched for building permits, business license, etc. And haven't seen anything show up. The owner may be BF or husband so to me that would be a red flag. Watch and see. FD.

JustMeyaKnow
11-18-19, 09:55
Stopped in yesterday. Drew Mischa, not sure about the spelling. Short, maybe mid 40's, nice C's And body tho. Nice TS, not much play there. Few minutes in sauna and off to the room. Massage was good, walked on back. Noting really special. On to main event oral was covered of course and lacking, not much of it. Climbed on top for CG, that was nice watching those nice C's bouncing around, then jumped off and wanted doggy and finished there. A little more massage to finish the time and was out the door with a bottle of water. 6 to the house, wanted $.40 for tip but settled for $.20. All in all not real bad just wish oral was more extensive. Really missing the old days of Bloomington AMPs.

SpaMan712
12-08-19, 14:09
I saw on another site that a rew spa opened up in the SE part of town called Far East. Checked it out. It is just Coco from Seoul Spa. No extras this time, not even a tease or hint of a handy. I think this might be their attempt at a legit spa.

Ghw0310
01-13-20, 13:34
I'm going to stay at BLNO for few months, wondering any good SPA here. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Blmmngr
03-08-20, 18:35
Used to be tokyoivy, was easier to make a new handle than retrieve the old one. Anyway, went to One Spa Thursday. It had been a while and the backdoor didn't have a doorbell and was locked, so I went in through the front. Had an older lady and a pretty bad time. Unpleasant demeanor, painful massage that I should have stopped. I didn't get her name. I left unhappy, she got no tip and wasn't happy either, which made us square. Is Hong Kong any better these days?

Street Meat
05-15-20, 19:30
Stop by One spa the other day, ghost town no answer on the phone.

Justme309
05-30-20, 22:21
I didn't have time to go in, but drove by and Hong Kong had the open sign on.

Indyguy69
06-01-20, 08:28
I didn't have time to go in, but drove by and Hong Kong had the open sign on.Wish June was here.

AmpFan84
06-01-20, 10:20
I had some decent experiences with the massagist but the girls seem to be hit or miss there.

AmpFan84
06-01-20, 11:06
I need a massage. Anything open in town?

Bee Sure Man
06-01-20, 13:25
I agree. Wish June or Lisa would reappear. Ivy had some nice ladies also. Anything decent around central Illinois would be great.

JolieThornDog
06-02-20, 15:11
When ISA / IWU in session any of the co-eds working at the parlors?

Blmmngr
06-04-20, 17:27
When ISA / IWU in session any of the co-eds working at the parlorsNo. The co-eds aren't going to be in the AMPs.

Justme309
06-08-20, 15:59
Open: The Massagist, One Spa, Hong Kong, U Massage, Super Relax.

Closed: Seoul is "under renovation".

I went to Super Relax because I hadn't been there in a long time. Both ladies working were wearing masks. I didn't wear one in and was given a mask to wear. I was kind of surprised by that. Massage was okay, but nothing to write home about. On the flip, I was offered HE. I declined. I just wasn't feeling it with the mask on.

TallGringo
06-11-20, 23:51
Recently took a trip and saw Hannah. Wore a mask the whole time so it was a little difficult to tell her age but I'd say 40's. Everything was pretty standard. TS, light touch massage and FS for $$. Overall it was alright.

Didn't ask about who else is there.

RalphMalph
06-16-20, 20:46
I went to Super Relax because I hadn't been there in a long time. Both ladies working were wearing masks. I didn't wear one in and was given a mask to wear. I was kind of surprised by that. Massage was okay, but nothing to write home about. On the flip, I was offered HE. I declined. I just wasn't feeling it with the mask on.Was the lady who massaged you friendly? Last time I went there, Oct 2019, she was very touchy feely. I enjoyed that Also she was not against me roaming before during and after the massage.

Justme309
06-19-20, 17:47
Was the lady who massaged you friendly? Last time I went there, Oct 2019, she was very touchy feely. I enjoyed that Also she was not against me roaming before during and after the massage.She was pretty mechanical. No teasing. On the flip, just gave the gesture. Since I declined, I don't know how she would have approached that, but my guess is with a get-it-done-as-quick-as-possible attitude.

RalphMalph
07-15-20, 14:28
Just wondering what is the best AMP that is open to get a HJ and some roaming? Thinking Super Relax. Had some fun there last year but looking for recommendations.

Aardvark78
08-16-20, 14:42
I popped on to this board to reminisce about my entry into the AMP experience. I was here a few years back for work, and stopped into Ivy. What a way to enter this experience. I can't remember her name, but she wore a sheer nightie, nothing else, and gave me a time I still recall. From the TS to the finish, she didn't mind my inexperience with how AMP's worked and actually explained how to conduct the business end of things. I left relaxed and happy, and visited again before I left town. It was a great entry to this world! While the shops around me are ok, nothing compares to that first time.

Looking at Google Maps, it looks like the building is gone! I hope things haven't changed too much for the rest of the shops, but reading these comments doesn't hold much hope. While I may never return to Bloomington, I'll still think of Ivy fondly.

Bruno48
09-10-20, 21:11
Visited HK for first time in 18 months this week.

In town for an appointment.

Late morning, rang bell with my mask on, Attractive 5'6" masked Asian lady named Jackie answered the door.

Like a Halloween party.

No one else there, to room, . 7 for 45 min. Took off my mask, she did not.

Offered shower, which was nice and thorough, dried off, back in room face down for "massage", very quickly got to soft sensual part, agreed on terms 1. 4.

Always with the mask on, she did nude b-b massage, flipped, tit play, 69, replaced mask CCG, Mish and handy HE.

Very attractive body, Nice pair of natural C's friendly in her 30's. Had her pull down mask so I could see her face.

Kinda weird and a little expensive, nice time but massage C-.

Street Meat
09-12-20, 00:39
Loved Ivy spa, wish it was still around.

Green16
09-18-20, 10:35
Loved Ivy spa, wish it was still around.Does anyone know where Tina from Ivy Spa is at these days? She was amazing.

Go4MN
09-18-20, 13:13
Does anyone know where Tina from Ivy Spa is at these days? She was amazing.I saw Hanna who worked with Tina at Ivy about a year or maybe 2 ago at a spa further south (Kiko I think). The 3 of us had some fun times at Ivy over the years. She said that Tina was in Texas somewhere. She did not seem to know for sure, or was just not going to tell.

BarryD569
09-19-20, 18:33
Any experience here with the Massagist near Kobe? It's open late, but looks a little more put together than regular AMP.

BarryD569
09-28-20, 22:15
Any experience here with the Massagist near Kobe? It's open late, but looks a little more put together than regular AMP.TOFTT $. 7 for massage and $. 1 for table shower. That's more expensive than other local options. The girl I dreamed about was in her 30's or a little later. HE on the flip and loose shorts for exploring. I over tipped but that's on my guilt $. 8. I'm not sure I'd return because of the initial price. However, the place seems new and very clean.

Blmmngr
10-09-20, 01:43
TOFTT $. 7 for massage and $. 1 for table shower. That's more expensive than other local options. The girl I dreamed about was in her 30's or a little later. HE on the flip and loose shorts for exploring. I over tipped but that's on my guilt $. 8. I'm not sure I'd return because of the initial price. However, the place seems new and very clean.Massagist has been there for, man, I want to say 7 or 8 years now.

Marcusillinois
10-24-20, 18:49
I made a trip to Seoul Spa last week and opted for no shower. 6 for entry and the girl was maybe 40. Not Korean but instead Chinese. Super nice rack and a very good massage with HJ ending, standard 40 that I left on the table so no haggling. I tipped her an extra 20.

WPGuy
11-07-20, 13:02
Dreamed about my first and likely last visit for a while to UMassage. Just moved to town from a western city with great massage parlors. MT was Minga or something like that--probably early 40's Chinese. No TS offered, but she said later they have one. Massage was light touch and somewhat stimulating. On the flip I was asked what I wanted. Opted for the full meal deal; was heavy negotiating starting at $$; I persisted in $. 4; she said she would give me a "special' uh huh. Minga was in and out of the room repeatedly to get towels. Did CBJ and mounted reverse CG for FS. I just wasn't into it. Having her up there was almost painful. She kept asking if I was ok; well, no! She worked diligently, but it just wasn't happening. I finally got her to dismount. I just wanted to do self service; she kept slapping my hand away. I finally made some self serve magic. She cleaned me up with more trips out for towels. Finished the full hour with continued light massage. Being honest about the full hour and her persistence were the best part of the experience. YMMV. Good luck.

YuhColoy
11-12-20, 18:27
Is Hong Kong FS?