PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Snapperman
04-23-12, 19:02
I'll be in Chicago, also Aurora, in a few weeks, any strip clubs worth checking out in Aurora, Chicago? I'm in Tampa and know it's hard to match Tampa's nude clubs, not many cities can, but it's always good to have a game plan in case there's time to kill! Any recommendations?

Thanks, Snap

Chicago Stud
04-27-12, 20:12
I'll be in Chicago, also Aurora, in a few weeks, any strip clubs worth checking out in Aurora, Chicago? I'm in Tampa and know it's hard to match Tampa's nude clubs, not many cities can, but it's always good to have a game plan in case there's time to kill! Any recommendations?

Thanks, SnapThere really is nothing near Aurora anymore. Harvey, il, south of Chicago has a few clubs that are somewhat legit. Rockford / Belvidere Illinois are good for other types of fun. Check out the boards for more details.

ChicagoGoer
04-09-14, 19:06
Recently moved to Aurora. Now I'm ways away from most strip joints. Wondering of there is anything running near the area? Even along the lines of bikini bars? Thanks.

Xxofe
04-10-14, 14:00
Recently moved to Aurora. Now I'm ways away from most strip joints. Wondering of there is anything running near the area? Even along the lines of bikini bars? Thanks.Welcome to the desert. Closest thing is in somonauk about 40 min drive.

LookinForLove2
06-30-21, 16:11
Welcome to the desert. Closest thing is in somonauk about 40 min drive.How is Somonauk? Have not been able to find anything other than drink specials?