PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Diesel1
09-10-13, 01:42
I pulled into the flying J and spotted 2 woman walking around looking into trucks. I waved them over and tried to get them to show me something. All they keep saying was what you looking for? What do you need? I asked one to come into my rig and would talk to her neither wanted to get in thats when my alarm bells started rigging!

The long haired brunette asked me twice, why I wanted her to come into my rig? I looked at her and said no thanks officer I am not about to entrap myself. She all I am not police just a working mom trying to make a living, Ya right I said if you was a real hooker you would have jump in my truck as soon as I open the door not stand outside asking what I want.

She look at me with a funny grin and said you're smart huh? Yep I told her that police do not climb into vehicles per safety concerns I watch COPS LOL.

Well as they kept walking around an around I was already on the C. B. Warning the truckers to back off that LEO had decoys working. I seen them making another loop and whistle them over hey officers the words out that you are LEO decoys. They both left and didn't return.

Word of advice and pass this on never never ever discuss a sex act or price for a sex act unless they are in your truck car and are moving.

Always have them show their tits or pussy police will not show. It not against the law to ask them to show tits.