PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Miglet
06-30-12, 19:46
Is there anywhere to find SWs in Idaho Falls?

Gnome
10-05-12, 22:34
Is there anywhere to find SWs in Idaho Falls?I was there in may and found nothing.

Gnome out.

Magikal Massag
03-11-13, 20:03
As I left the Loves truck stop a woman in a Red SUV followed me. She showed cleavage and more. All the signs were there. She had been at the Cheveron. The vehicle looked like she was living in it also. She pulled into an area on South Yellowstone marked rest area. Not sure if I could get a rig in there I decided that even though I was going to be an hour early on my deliv ery I would pass on this lady.

All signs were there. She was looking for something and was indicating it was sex. It may have also been a set up. She was 40ish about a 6 in face and at least what I could see was a 7 in body. I am a leg man and those were definitely an 8 for me. If anyone can maybe do a bit of prowling for me and also let me know if a rig can navigate that rest area.

A bit more I slowed to 45 in a 55 and she paced and showed wares. She was showing signs but again time constraint and unknown location I passed and it is only a maybe.

Be safe out there people.