PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DonkeyRokman
08-04-15, 03:05
Burr's Chinese Bodyworks.

2202 and Government Way, Coeur the'Alene, I'd 83814.

Easy to find on a more or less main drag. Parking in back. Three so-so ladies met me inside the door. I thought. "Oh, cool. Like they do in L. A. , this could be great. " But they weren't lining up for me to choose one, they were deciding amongst themselves whose turn it was. I got the taller, younger one, which was good, even though she wore nerdy glasses. She had a cute butt, and was slender, so the glasses didn't put me off. The we got into the area where the massage "rooms" were. It was a large room with 6 foot dividers between the "rooms", so there was nothing to prevent you from hearing everything that was going on in the next "room", and vice-versa. I immediately figured I was in for a massage and nothing else. I was not wrong. Decent massage, and she let me rub her thighs and legs a bit, but that was the extent of it. And I've been doing this for many years. If it was available, I would have gotten some. So, like I said, decent massage, but big bust otherwise. And it's the only game in town, as far as AMPs go. Got to drive the 40 minutes to Spokane if you want anything else.

TravelSlut
07-11-23, 22:15
I was in need and scrolled through STG. I noticed a massage place on Spruce that I hadn't seen before. It's in an old house, and they put lipstick. I walked in, and a tall Chinese girl, maybe mid 30's C's leather skirt, greeted me and took me to a bedroom. The room was small, and she barely had room to work around the table. I said I wanted an hour, and she said 120. I was shocked but then figured I was in for something nice from previous experiences. The massage was slightly better than average, with some very light teasing. On the flip, she performed the tickle and began. The technique was okay, but I blew all over the place, and she was shocked. She said some stuff in Chinese, smiled, and got the towel. There were other things offered but nothing FS. YMMV, but I don't think I'll go back.