PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

PunaniLuva
05-30-17, 20:56
Legit massage for me no HE but massage was good.Real pic of her?

DaViper
05-30-17, 22:32
Real pic of her?Yup looks like her but keep in mind I didn't ask for HE just went with the flow.

HeineHeine
05-30-17, 23:37
Lotus.

She will give a 3/10 massage and then will do the HE. She will let you maybe touch but bradda just a heads up this lady is CRAZY and I mean CRAZY. Not just for money but also just missing a few cards in her deck maybe 49/52 if you know what I mean. You can get your release with her but be prepared for the loony bin after LMAO.

007.This massage location is not located in the main bldg proper, FYI. Its actually more towards the street and parking garage. No need to go near the lobby where all the elevators are, they don't go to any 2nd fl anyhow. I called and secured an appt with the girl in the ad, ' Lotus'. Her menu is as follows including the massage: rub and HJ $120, rub and CBJ $160, rub and cfs $200. You walk in and its like a wannabe buddhist shrine in a small apt. Theres a eating table and four other women chilling there. I don't know if they all also rub or just some of them, but Lotus is the prettier in this group. The room she took me to was right across from the door and had two massage tables. Lotus is very nice, I saw no crazy whatsoever, re: someone else's review. The massage was medium, she's quite strong. Her technique is fair to good. She's eager to upgrade your menu selection but its professional and not offensive in any way. I just don't see paying anyone in this apartment the same money as Nicole, Nara, Sasha, Kimmie, The Goddess Paula. Not $200, not here. I would repeat here, she offered 4 hands (for more money of course). The rub is good enough and Lotus was friendly and eager to please. Also, they never offered me a shower or restroom, even after I came all over the provider's hands. I left with oily legs. Good luck dudes. Hh.

NinjaInThe808
05-31-17, 05:43
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6154678197.html

Sorry for a late post. I saw Nidnoi about 2 weeks ago. She is the girl in the picture. Small build about 5 ft. She give a decent massage very little teasing. On the flip she hints to a HJ, it's kinda uncomfortable considering the walls do not go all the way up, so you can hear everything. Due to her cuteness I of course gave the yea nod. She let me play with her tits. Will probably repeat due to her going on the west side.

BotoMoco
05-31-17, 19:37

Sorry for a late post. I saw Nidnoi about 2 weeks ago. She is the girl in the picture. Small build about 5 ft. She give a decent massage very little teasing. On the flip she hints to a HJ, it's kinda uncomfortable considering the walls do not go all the way up, so you can hear everything. Due to her cuteness I of course gave the yea nod. She let me play with her tits. Will probably repeat due to her going on the west side.Repeat and you'd probably get way more.

MisoHoney808
05-31-17, 20:17
Repeat and you'd probably get way more.You saying she does FS? Thought most Pin Thai girls was strictly legit. At least the CC one seemed like it back in the day.

Fleshlight
05-31-17, 22:44
This massage location is not located in the main bldg proper, FYI. Its actually more towards the street and parking garage. No need to go near the lobby where all the elevators are, they don't go to any 2nd fl anyhow. I called and secured an appt with the girl in the ad, ' Lotus'. Her menu is as follows including the massage: rub and HJ $120, rub and CBJ $160, rub and cfs $200. You walk in and its like a wannabe buddhist shrine in a small apt. Theres a eating table and four other women chilling there. I don't know if they all also rub or just some of them, but Lotus is the prettier in this group. The room she took me to was right across from the door and had two massage tables. Lotus is very nice, I saw no crazy whatsoever, re: someone else's review. The massage was medium, she's quite strong. Her technique is fair to good. She's eager to upgrade your menu selection but its professional and not offensive in any way. I just don't see paying anyone in this apartment the same money as Nicole, Nara, Sasha, Kimmie, The Goddess Paula. Not $200, not here. I would repeat here, she offered 4 hands (for more money of course). The rub is good enough and Lotus was friendly and eager to please. Also, they never offered me a shower or restroom, even after I came all over the provider's hands. I left with oily legs. Good luck dudes. Hh.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-makes-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

Mo betta go this place. Clean, decent massage, not crazy, suck on gigantic DD, maybe crazy for dick. BBBJCIM till all jizz is gone, but not swallow. $. 50.

Flesh.

HawaiianTime
05-31-17, 22:54
Is Paula the attractive Asian looking girl with her hair colored really blonde? Pretty thick and curvy with a really big boob job? Bumped into a wahine of that description at CC and thought it might be her. I was trying to figure out who I saw.

GrateFu
05-31-17, 23:04
Any word on this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-by-sasha/5767539

FCH300
06-01-17, 00:14
Any word on this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-by-sasha/5767539Don't know. But it looks like a Hiran ad. That would be CC203. TOFTT and let us all know how it goes!!

FCH300
06-01-17, 00:20
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-makes-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

Mo betta go this place. Clean, decent massage, not crazy, suck on gigantic DD, maybe crazy for dick. BBBJCIM till all jizz is gone, but not swallow. $. 50.

Flesh.Flesh. Is Kiki giving you freebies for all the good press you're supplying?? This is at least the 3rd similar post I've seen in the last week or so that refers mongers to Kiki / Momo after a report of another therapist (one of them was directed at me after I posted my review of a perfectly good session elsewhere). If you have some kind of sweetheart deal going here, share the wealth!! Are you getting a freebie for every three plugs for K's??

I don't know whether to be jealous of your entrepreneurial expertise, or what.

George111
06-01-17, 00:37
Any word on this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-by-sasha/5767539Like all Kay's girls, she will make you happy.

DragonOfEchigo
06-01-17, 02:28
A friend of mine told me about this site and I have been reading this forum for several weeks now and have decided to submit my first post. I am fairly new to this Hobby and have been mongering only for a little while.

Anyway. The other day I called Royal Massage and made an appointment. Upon arrival, a female, wearing a white dress, opened the door to let me in. I noticed that the place was sort of clean. Kind of dark and warm. No A / C. She said her name was Apple. Apple looked like the picture in the ad. She looked like a Chinese female. 40's-50's. Slim build. About 5'4" 115 lbs. Face was ok. Not great.

Apple asked if I wanted to take a shower. Took a quick shower and then laid down for the massage. Massage was decent. To me she used a little too much oil. But whatever. She then started with the ass play, but not into that, and told her no thank you. She then tells me to flip and asks if I wanted extra. I tell her Of Course and she starts with the HJ. Started off sensual but quickly turned to a jackhammer motion till finish. A little roaming allowed. Small A's. Roaming over panties allowed.

Showered and left in 40 minutes. Kind of upset shorted on time. Anyway gave $. 2. Probably will not repeat.

L:6, S:5, A:5.

DragonOfEchigo
06-01-17, 02:40
Looking for a provider that gives a nice light to medium massage.

This one looks intriguing.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6149374334.html

Anyone try? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DragonOfEchigo
06-01-17, 02:56

Wow! This one is pretty. She looks like a Sweetie.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6151141443.html

DaViper
06-01-17, 07:22

Sorry for a late post. I saw Nidnoi about 2 weeks ago. She is the girl in the picture. Small build about 5 ft. She give a decent massage very little teasing. On the flip she hints to a HJ, it's kinda uncomfortable considering the walls do not go all the way up, so you can hear everything. Due to her cuteness I of course gave the yea nod. She let me play with her tits. Will probably repeat due to her going on the west side.Where is this place located? Is it by Iges?

Hawaii Boy
06-01-17, 11:39
A friend of mine told me about this site and I have been reading this forum for several weeks now and have decided to submit my first post. I am fairly new to this Hobby and have been mongering only for a little while.

Anyway. The other day I called Royal Massage and made an appointment. Upon arrival, a female, wearing a white dress, opened the door to let me in. I noticed that the place was sort of clean. Kind of dark and warm. No A / C. She said her name was Apple. Apple looked like the picture in the ad. She looked like a Chinese female. 40's-50's. Slim build. About 5'4" 115 lbs. Face was ok. Not great.

Apple asked if I wanted to take a shower. Took a quick shower and then laid down for the massage. Massage was decent. To me she used a little too much oil. But whatever. She then started with the ass play, but not into that, and told her no thank you. She then tells me to flip and asks if I wanted extra. I tell her Of Course and she starts with the HJ. Started off sensual but quickly turned to a jackhammer motion till finish. A little roaming allowed. Small A's. Roaming over panties allowed.

Showered and left in 40 minutes. Kind of upset shorted on time. Anyway gave $. 2. Probably will not repeat.

L:6, S:5, A:5.That place has been reviewed and specifically Apple the ass ripper and you could have saved time and money to do homework on them. They are previously from the Chinese connection in CC.

HB.

MisoHoney808
06-01-17, 11:41

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6151141443.htmlThat's Junko. There's a whole thread dedicated to her. RTFF and decide for yourself about her.

Redneck 1
06-01-17, 12:00
Rejuvenate

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6151141443.htmlThat provider is Junko, who's been among the most discussed providers on the forum. She even has a thread about only her, named the "Junko" thread, where you can read all about her. You can also find posts about her in other threads by searching for "Junko" (without the quote marks) with the forum search tool. As you will see, the opinions of various mongers about her are, um, "diverse".

Honolulu1
06-01-17, 12:20
Where is this place located? Is it by Iges?Google the address, its all the way in the back. Hono1.

Happy Seeker 8
06-01-17, 12:20
Where is this place located? Is it by Iges?Kam Highway, Waimalu. Oceanside behind cutter ford. Formerly CC 2701 "ladies".

Magnod
06-01-17, 12:23
Flesh. Is Kiki giving you freebies for all the good press you're supplying?? This is at least the 3rd similar post I've seen in the last week or so that refers mongers to Kiki / Momo after a report of another therapist (one of them was directed at me after I posted my review of a perfectly good session elsewhere). If you have some kind of sweetheart deal going here, share the wealth!! Are you getting a freebie for every three plugs for K's??

I don't know whether to be jealous of your entrepreneurial expertise, or what.LOL. He does the same thing with Yumi and Selina.

Sometimes different people got different experiences so got to take things with a grain of salt.

Honolulu1
06-01-17, 12:24

Sorry for a late post. I saw Nidnoi about 2 weeks ago. She is the girl in the picture. Small build about 5 ft. She give a decent massage very little teasing. On the flip she hints to a HJ, it's kinda uncomfortable considering the walls do not go all the way up, so you can hear everything. Due to her cuteness I of course gave the yea nod. She let me play with her tits. Will probably repeat due to her going on the west side.If this post is for real, they really gone to the dark side or hungry for money to start doing this. Hope there isn't now a influx of mongers making appointments and flooding them business. I do hope it is true by NinjaInThe808. Hopefully more mongers can share experiences from this place. I heard it was very legit when they 1st open. If they did scumb to the dark side, we mongers going to be frequent visitors and keep them busy for sure. Hono1.

NinjaInThe808
06-01-17, 15:12
If this post is for real, they really gone to the dark side or hungry for money to start doing this. Hope there isn't now a influx of mongers making appointments and flooding them business. I do hope it is true by NinjaInThe808. Hopefully more mongers can share experiences from this place. I heard it was very legit when they 1st open. If they did scumb to the dark side, we mongers going to be frequent visitors and keep them busy for sure. Hono1.Honolulu1 - I posted a real experience. I called based on her picture, when a lady answered the phone Pin Thai I didn't expect anything but a legit massage. To my surprise Nidnoi gives a decent massage and has a little wild side. Seriously though like I have told other mongers it's really creepy that the wall don't reach the ceiling and you can hear everything. Hopefully some but not a lot of mongers can verify. I don't want to lose this place to an influx mongers.

I know I don't any post. I've been a monger for years and founds this a couple months back. It's help me out a lot in choosing who I visit. So I decided it's time for me to contribute. The only thing I was not sure how far back I should go and how long I would wait after visit. I don't want providers knowing exactly who I am if I ever repeat and I have definitely repeated a few. I do have more visits to share.

Hope this gives you a little more vote of confidence that my posts are legit.

Mahalo,

Ninja.

Suksukboi808
06-01-17, 15:52
If this post is for real, they really gone to the dark side or hungry for money to start doing this. Hope there isn't now a influx of mongers making appointments and flooding them business. I do hope it is true by NinjaInThe808. Hopefully more mongers can share experiences from this place. I heard it was very legit when they 1st open. If they did scumb to the dark side, we mongers going to be frequent visitors and keep them busy for sure. Hono1.Yes they are going over to the dark side. Including this one.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6156281595.html

Happy Seeker 8
06-01-17, 16:49
Honolulu1 - I posted a real experience. I called based on her picture, when a lady answered the phone Pin Thai I didn't expect anything but a legit massage. To my surprise Nidnoi gives a decent massage and has a little wild side. Seriously though like I have told other mongers it's really creepy that the wall don't reach the ceiling and you can hear everything. Hopefully some but not a lot of mongers can verify. I don't want to lose this place to an influx mongers.

I know I don't any post. I've been a monger for years and founds this a couple months back. It's help me out a lot in choosing who I visit. So I decided it's time for me to contribute. The only thing I was not sure how far back I should go and how long I would wait after visit. I don't want providers knowing exactly who I am if I ever repeat and I have definitely repeated a few. I do have more visits to share.

Mahalo,

Ninja.Clarify this? The name of this (new Waimalu) place is Pin Thai? Seeing that its basically the same girls from (formerly?) CC 2701, with Mena in charge (Thai Style) - Pin Thai was CC3801? I don't know if I should use the word "was" or "is" here.

KaraSnsd
06-01-17, 16:53
I have been to Pin Thai a few years ago and got HJ from Pin and Nat. Nat is gone now and Pin is just not attractive for me to see anymore. I haven't been there for years now.

DaViper
06-01-17, 17:44
Guys what is the standard rates. I do know.

FULL SERVICE -150.

JUST MASSAGE -?

MASSAGE HJ-?

MASSAGE BJ-?

I'm talking tipping just got a legit massage but wasn't sure how much.

Tip to give I just gave 40 but not sure if that's right.

GrateFu
06-01-17, 18:05

FULL SERVICE -150.

JUST MASSAGE -?

MASSAGE HJ-?

MASSAGE BJ-?

Tip to give I just gave 40 but not sure if that's right.When I had my last legit massage I simply asked then what to tip. They told me 20%. I tip just like I would for dinner. 10-15% for below average service, 20% for good service, 20+% for excellent / extra service. Only ones that complain are the ones with bad service. I don't plan on seeing them again anyways, so it doesn't bother me.

NinjaInThe808
06-01-17, 18:07

FULL SERVICE -150.

JUST MASSAGE -?

MASSAGE HJ-?

MASSAGE BJ-?

Tip to give I just gave 40 but not sure if that's right.For me I tip.

Just massage- 20.

HJ- 40 - 60.

BJ- 60 - 100.

All depending on girl and service.

Cloe Stone
06-01-17, 19:13

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6151141443.htmlMr Dragon,

It appears you are new to the forum, so asking about Junko is understandable. However, there have been good replies thus far about her being one of the most discussed providers with her own thread. This forum works well with some give and take from it's contributors. It also pays to spend some time to RTFF (Read the F*cking Forum). Look forward to seeing some reviews from your experiences.

Aloha.

UncleHappy
06-01-17, 19:22
Just saw her again recently. She was a little more playful this time around, even giving a perineum rub. Choke teasing but nothing yet.Stick with her bro. If she is playful with you, you're on your way. The wait is worth it. She gets pretty kinky.

Honolulu1
06-01-17, 21:53
Honolulu1 - I posted a real experience. I called based on her picture, when a lady answered the phone Pin Thai I didn't expect anything but a legit massage. To my surprise Nidnoi gives a decent massage and has a little wild side. Seriously though like I have told other mongers it's really creepy that the wall don't reach the ceiling and you can hear everything. Hopefully some but not a lot of mongers can verify. I don't want to lose this place to an influx mongers.

Mahalo,

Ninja.No pun intended Ninja and not judging your credibility, was just my excitement of reading your post and asking myself, is this for real has it finally come to Aiea, Waimalu area. I agree with the walls not fully enclosed, got to be really quiet especially when it's time to explode. The gals do read these forums so I do hope your experience wasn't the last for any other monger and that they continue to provide for us mongers with Release. Thanks for sharing your experience. Hono1.

H Mobius
06-01-17, 22:17
Anyone try?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6151141443.htmlYup, about half the island. She's been working for decades.

Good luck.

DaViper
06-01-17, 23:04
For me I tip.

Just massage- 20.

HJ- 40 - 60.

BJ- 60 - 100.

All depending on girl and service.Ok so reg massage 20 is good.

Thanks.

Spyda
06-01-17, 23:23
Yup, about half the island. She's been working for decades.

Good luck.LMAO. In other words yes.

HiPickle
06-01-17, 23:37
Is this the Jasmine where yumi is in CC? I'm guessing someone different, but I like the floor. And the picture if real.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jasmine-late-night-massage-room-203/5609040

Berry29
06-02-17, 02:30
Yes they are going over to the dark side. Including this one.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6156281595.htmlCurious to say why you would say Gina is going to the dark side, doesn't the post refer to a West side location and she works in Cc?

I ask because I've seen her many many times and she's always been legit. In fact on here she's been well reviewed and pretty much everyone has reported her as such. I've had talks with her of how she hates that half of the guys try for HEs (she did work out of Thailand massage and the other girls provided so she set herself up there). Anyway curious on your post because it doesn't seem to match up.

Blake123
06-02-17, 03:27
Clarify this? The name of this (new Waimalu) place is Pin Thai? Seeing that its basically the same girls from (formerly?) CC 2701, with Mena in charge (Thai Style) - Pin Thai was CC3801? I don't know if I should use the word "was" or "is" here.Pin still has her place in 3801. She also has two other suites in the CC. The Waimalu / Harbor Center location is her latest acquisition. Pin has built quite an impressive empire.

Blake123
06-02-17, 05:17
Is this the Jasmine where yumi is in CC? I'm guessing someone different, but I like the floor. And the picture if real.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jasmine-late-night-massage-room-203/5609040Not the same Jasmine. This Jasmine works at Hiran. Yes, her real pic.

DaViper
06-02-17, 05:56
I think they might not have gone to the dark side but like all places it all depends on who you get. If you are lucky and get a girl that plays your in luck but if you unlucky then maybe you get a good massage.

NinjaInThe808
06-02-17, 06:27
Clarify this? The name of this (new Waimalu) place is Pin Thai? Seeing that its basically the same girls from (formerly?) CC 2701, with Mena in charge (Thai Style) - Pin Thai was CC3801? I don't know if I should use the word "was" or "is" here.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6157724669.html

This is the Pin Thai I am referring to. Locate in waimalu / aiea behind the cutter ford.

Lucky808
06-02-17, 11:43
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6157724669.html

This is the Pin Thai I am referring to. Locate in waimalu / aiea behind the cutter ford.Just a note on this place: no showers, just a sink and toilet.

Happy Seeker 8
06-02-17, 13:18
Pin still has her place in 3801. She also has two other suites in the CC. The Waimalu / Harbor Center location is her latest acquisition. Pin has built quite an impressive empire.Thanks, for the responses. I didn't see anything regarding the "same" crew from CC2701? I'm (assuming) you might be saying Pin owned CC2701 also, has Mena run it-then basically moved that same crew to Waimalu location now?

HawaiiStyle
06-02-17, 16:22
Been looking for a place that gives a good massage with possibly a BBBJ or CBJ. Tried AMP not really my thing. Been to Mia / Miaa and as always she is awesome but sometimes she is not always available than of course there was THAT report. Just wondering what my options are. TIA.

HS.

BTW been with Nadia and Maria recently. Both awesome massage and very good Sensual HE. Little more roaming allowed with Nadia but was able to suck on the tatas with both providers. Will not give a full on report as both have been extensively reviewed on these forums. Would repeat for both.

HeineHeine
06-02-17, 18:56
Just a note on this place: no showers, just a sink and toilet.And just another note on this place: the partition walls are 9 feet high but the ceiling starts at 12 feet. You can HEAR EVERYTHING because the sound echoes off the laminate flooring. The rooms are small 7 feet by 12 feet, they don't even furnish a chair for you to put your clothes and wallet on. They give you a little basket to put your clothes in then slide it on the floor. I wouldn't care about any of this if I could pay extra and get a handjob for the last 15 minutes, BUT NOT HERE. Glad a new poster says he got some play, I don't get shit here. Will not repeat.

LoseMoney23
06-02-17, 19:15
Just a note on this place: no showers, just a sink and toilet.Having no SHOWERS is really bad for both MT and client. You get a stink ass and need to use Thai balm on the nose and clients feels all sticky and crappy. Losemoney both ways. The MT suffers the most lol

DeadHead1
06-02-17, 19:22
Having no SHOWERS is really bad for both MT and client. You get a stink ass and need to use Thai balm on the nose and clients feels all sticky and crappy. Losemoney both ways. The MT suffers the most lolThat's the reason I can't see Mint and Annie, wish they would move.

HawaiiStyle
06-02-17, 20:39
Anyone try this one? Picture is a fake, linked to a jessicababyfat instagram page. Number doesn't pull any matches though. May have to TOFTT.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6159271970.html

Asianlover4u
06-02-17, 21:17
That's the reason I can't see Mint and Annie, wish they would move.Try driving with oily hands and oily feet. Slip slide slip slide.

GiAnt34
06-02-17, 22:24
When I first saw the picture of Nidnoi when she was the only girl featured in previous older ads, I was really attracted to her, but never got around to seeing her. I do not remember if she was only working at the Pin Thai Century Center location when those ads came out. Recently noticed that the same picture of her was used in newer ads with all the other girls working in the Aiea / Waimalu location and decided to make an appointment.

In my mind, based on her picture, I formed an idea of how young / old I thought Nidnoi would be, how tall she would be and what type of body she would have. In my mind I thought she would be about 25-years-old, around 5' 2" tall and with a thin to athletic body. I got one out of three correct. She was on the short side, early 40's and on the chubby side. As she led me to the room, we chatted and before we got to the room she hugged me. Her outgoing / bubbly personality was consistent throughout our time together.

She offered me a basket to put my clothes in and left the room. After I undressed I checked the time on my cell phone and it was 23 minutes after the top of the hour. I hopped on the table, face in the hole. Nidnoi gently knocked on the door 2 minutes later, entered the room, made her way around the table, slapped my butt, put her phone on the table and started the massage. Her massage was OK to good. I did not specify any trouble areas I wanted her to focus on. Twice she one handed me as she checked her phone for messages.

The flip came early, asked for permission to touch, the proceeded with a nice finish. No rush. Roaming up top, down below, front and behind were met with no resistance, however, thick outerwear and undergarments made getting a good angle on the good stuff hard. Wiped down the boys and the rest of my body, hugged me then left the room. Checked my phone for the time. 16 minutes after the top of the hour. Shorted me about 9 minutes on my one hour massage.

While not the dream girl I had hoped for from her picture, Nidnoi is pleasant looking, personable, can maintain a conversation, and does not shy away from physical contact. Adjust your tip based on extras and shortages.

DaViper
06-02-17, 23:27
And just another note on this place: the partition walls are 9 feet high but the ceiling starts at 12 feet. You can HEAR EVERYTHING because the sound echoes off the laminate flooring. The rooms are small 7 feet by 12 feet, they don't even furnish a chair for you to put your clothes and wallet on. They give you a little basket to put your clothes in then slide it on the floor. I wouldn't care about any of this if I could pay extra and get a handjob for the last 15 minutes, BUT NOT HERE. Glad a new poster says he got some play, I don't get shit here. Will not repeat.Who did you see there? The other guy said he saw Nidnoi but I think this is a legit place but only certain workers might be breaking the hse rules which in the long run could get this legit place into trbl.

Blake123
06-03-17, 04:38
Thanks, for the responses. I didn't see anything regarding the "same" crew from CC2701? I'm (assuming) you might be saying Pin owned CC2701 also, has Mena run it-then basically moved that same crew to Waimalu location now?Maybe I've missed something, but I've never heard of Pin owning CC2701.

Kennie1933
06-03-17, 07:02
Who did you see there? The other guy said he saw Nidnoi but I think this is a legit place but only certain workers might be breaking the hse rules which in the long run could get this legit place into trbl.I think it's legit, too. Went there on Thursday because I was told that two of the girls pictured were available. When I got there, there was only a GILF. No, I take that back. There was a GIDWF (grandma I DON'T want to f _ _ _ Since I was already there, I thought maybe I'll take a chance. WRONG! I should have just walked and since parking is free, no parking penalty!

Happy Seeker 8
06-03-17, 18:24
Maybe I've missed something, but I've never heard of Pin owning CC2701.Blake,

What I meant was didn't 5 out of the 7 pictured below come from CC2701, that supposedly Mena (Tina) owned or managed. Pin connection IDK.

Shoots Brah
06-03-17, 19:48
Anyone had Lala (I think that's her name). She advertises for Waipahu and pearl city. I believe she sometimes works out of saitara massage or something. Just looking for a mt who will tease a lot, don't really care if HE is provided but the tease is what gets me off.

Just wondering, just looking for a nice ass massage without having to pay HJ fees.

GiAnt34
06-03-17, 20:25
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6159363737.html

I contacted this therapist about a week ago since her ad listed Aiea and Harbor Center as her location, along with Honolulu and Century Center. I asked if she was working at Pin Thai and she said yes, but she was at the Century Center location. She mentioned that she was at the Pin Thai Aiea / Waimalu location previously, renting a room, but would now only be at the Century Center location. Her new ads reflect this.

Purely my opinion. Those looking for a HJ / HE at Pin Thai in Aiea, if the therapist is dressed like she did not give a shit when she left home, did not bother to run a brush through her hair when she left home, did not take the time to apply some make-up when she left home, is not able to give you an upbeat answer or smile at you when you ask, "How has your day / night been? It is not going to happen. Also, I believe the more popular therapists may work during the day, with older therapists working late night.

Again, purely my opinion. If Pin Thai is renting rooms to independent therapists, who may or may not be subject to the "house rule" of no HJ / HE, I would suggest, when a new ad pops up and it seems like they are working at the Aiea location, simply ask if she is independent / renting or working for Pin Thai. This might give you an indication on your chances of getting what you seek.

Jammum
06-03-17, 23:07
Anyone had Lala (I think that's her name). She advertises for Waipahu and pearl city. I believe she sometimes works out of saitara massage or something. Just looking for a mt who will tease a lot, don't really care if HE is provided but the tease is what gets me off.

Just wondering, just looking for a nice ass massage without having to pay HJ fees.Thats Nid. Formerly of Paradise Thai in Aiea. I've been to her several times in the past. No signs of any play while I saw her. She works out of Pranee's place. Thai Orchid? And yes Saitara. Pretty girl, just haven't gotten any play or even signs of play.

Blake123
06-04-17, 03:14
Blake,

What I meant was didn't 5 out of the 7 pictured below come from CC2701, that supposedly Mena (Tina) owned or managed. Pin connection IDK.Sorry, I don't know. I haven't been to CC2701 in over a year, when Angie was there. And, I've never been to Pin Thai's Aiea location.

AssEaterNow
06-04-17, 11:35
Went and saw her, in the medical building location, validated paid parking, room is "Korean excellent" (Korean carpentry has a certain tone to their work). She is non descrip plain momma looking Korean lady about 50, wore grandma clothes. Excellent shower amenities, room super organized and ice cold AC. The massage was Korean firm (which I miss, too much Thai these days) surprisingly got a standard HJ, little roaming. Standard damage- cleaned up walked out and realized I just got jack hammered by a grand-mamma san hehe- no repeat- need something visually and appealing.

This one looks intriguing.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6149374334.html

DragonOfEchigo
06-04-17, 16:22
Went and saw her, in the medical building location, validated paid parking, room is "Korean excellent" (Korean carpentry has a certain tone to their work). She is non descrip plain momma looking Korean lady about 50, wore grandma clothes. Excellent shower amenities, room super organized and ice cold AC. The massage was Korean firm (which I miss, too much Thai these days) surprisingly got a standard HJ, little roaming. Standard damage- cleaned up walked out and realized I just got jack hammered by a grand-mamma san hehe- no repeat- need something visually and appealing.Thanks for the info. It is greatly appreciated. What the hell, I will probably give it a try.

Magnod
06-04-17, 16:54
Went and saw her, in the medical building location, validated paid parking, room is "Korean excellent" (Korean carpentry has a certain tone to their work). She is non descrip plain momma looking Korean lady about 50, wore grandma clothes. Excellent shower amenities, room super organized and ice cold AC. The massage was Korean firm (which I miss, too much Thai these days) surprisingly got a standard HJ, little roaming. Standard damage- cleaned up walked out and realized I just got jack hammered by a grand-mamma san hehe- no repeat- need something visually and appealing.The link is dead. Was that Erlinda?

MisoHoney808
06-04-17, 17:57
The link is dead. Was that Erlinda?Think it was Min, same building as Erlinda.

Mongerholic
06-04-17, 19:37
The link is dead. Was that Erlinda?I would guess this Korean lady could be Min. Erlinda is filipina.

Honolulu1
06-04-17, 19:38
The link is dead. Was that Erlinda?Hey Braddah Magnod, look back at post #17016, her adds on CL are Traditional Therapy Massage. Older Korean Gal. This isn't Erlinda. Hono1.

Happy Seeker 8
06-04-17, 20:18
Hey Braddah Magnod, look back at post #17016, her adds on CL are Traditional Therapy Massage. Older Korean Gal. This isn't Erlinda. Hono1.Here's the 3 you guys are talking about in that complex. Erlinda-Min-Stella (left to right).

Isle Of Man
06-04-17, 23:11
Anyone tried snow spa? Did a photo search on tineye, and didn't turn up anything to show if the photo is borrowed or not.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/snow-spa-century-center/6928702

H Mobius
06-04-17, 23:16
Anyone tried snow spa? Did a photo search on tineye, and didn't turn up anything to show if the photo is borrowed or not.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/snow-spa-century-center/6928702I posted an unfavorable report based on her being so uptight and unfriendly. My girl had a massive dense tattoo across her upper back; HS8's girl was similar but no tattoo. I guess it depends which girl you get, and there is no way to be sure how big the group is. The girl I had looked much like the pic, but of course at this point I cannot remember exactly.

HawaiiStyle
06-04-17, 23:28
This is Luna very nice girl with a sensual HE. She gives a very good relaxing massage as well. With me light roaming over clothes she wore yoga pants. She kissed and hugged me on the way out. She is reviewed previously so just search her name. Very sweet girl.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/snow-spa-century-center/6928702

NinjaInThe808
06-05-17, 04:07
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-busty-sexy-good-massage-good-services-by-hawaii-808-428-7695/7266063

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6162214355.html

Saw "Hawaii", she is definitely the girl in the pictures. She short and on the heavier side. Nice D's or maybe even double D's. She gives an amazingly strong massage she hit a spot on my back that almost made me cry. I had no idea I had a knot there. Oh and she walked on my back that was not a good choice for me, due to her being on the heavier side, I thought I was going to break in half. LOL. While on my stomach she did play with the boys and was giving JR some good strokes. On the flip she asks me if I want her to finish? I of course said yes please. She informed me that it's going to be more tip. I said no problem. She dis pop out her tits and allowed me to suck and play with them, also let the hand roam around the rear, but with her thick panties and yoga pants couldn't feel anything so I went back to the big boobs. After I was happy, she cleaned me up and finished the massage.

If you're looking for a deep deep tissue massage go and see her.

Magnod
06-05-17, 04:19
Here's the 3 you guys are talking about in that complex. Erlinda-Min-Stella (left to right).I forgot about Min.

When he mentioned lady in the 50's with a clean shower Erlinda popped into mind. Plus, Erlinda does the best massage out of all of them.

DaViper
06-05-17, 06:03
Ok I went to check this place out saw Apple BIG BOOBS was kind of weird cause they don't collect hse fee up front so that was my sign this place is legit. Got to room undressed face down got massage for 1 hr no teasing or play but massage was pretty good. So as I stated earlier I think the girl who plays is doing it on there own. Massage was 60 hour since I thought massage was good tip for 40.

Fleshlight
06-05-17, 06:37
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-lisa-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/6790354

Looks like a new provider. Anybody got to sample yet?

Flesh.

Honolulu1
06-05-17, 12:30
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-busty-sexy-good-massage-good-services-by-hawaii-808-428-7695/7266063

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6162214355.html

Saw "Hawaii", she is definitely the girl in the pictures. She short and on the heavier side. Nice D's or maybe even double D's. She gives an amazingly strong massage she hit a spot on my back that almost made me cry. I had no idea I had a knot there. Oh and she walked on my back that was not a good choice for me, due to her being on the heavier side, I thought I was going to break in half. LOL. While on my stomach she did play with the boys and was giving JR some good strokes. On the flip she asks me if I want her to finish? I of course said yes please. She informed me that it's going to be more tip. I said no problem. She dis pop out her tits and allowed me to suck and play with them, also let the hand roam around the rear, but with her thick panties and yoga pants couldn't feel anything so I went back to the big boobs. After I was happy, she cleaned me up and finished the massage.

If you're looking for a deep deep tissue massage go and see her.I concur too, took the plunge couple days ago on this one. I can vouch too, she does a strong massage. Guess we all had same experience on the flip. She can't speak English very well. Shower is available, small little studio. Pussy is off limits though. YMMV. House fee & HE. 120. Hono1.

Happy Seeker 8
06-05-17, 13:55
I concur too, took the plunge couple days ago on this one. I can vouch too, she does a strong massage. Guess we all had same experience on the flip. She can't speak English very well. Shower is available, small little studio. Pussy is off limits though. YMMV. House fee & HE. 120. Hono1.I seen her before almost a month in a half ago, so not a new opening, but same number. Very decent (experienced) massage, same experience also for me, she wore something loose on top so a lot of movement. CC small studio so probably solo in room. I believe her ad back then also said new opening / new girl and photo ad had her like she was on a magazine cover. 40 ish, a little on bit on the heavy side.

AssEaterNow
06-05-17, 15:18
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-town/7437118

Anybody try this one? Love the Anime look!

AE.

Mongerholic
06-05-17, 16:28
I concur too, took the plunge couple days ago on this one. I can vouch too, she does a strong massage. Guess we all had same experience on the flip. She can't speak English very well. Shower is available, small little studio. Pussy is off limits though. YMMV. House fee & HE. 120. Hono1.I saw this provider last week and rate her massage a 5. Hard to meet expectations when you've been a regular with Katt whose service is a 10 (left for Thailand). Upon showering entered massage area to see this mt wearing a loose fitting plunging blouse with hanging c+ titties. I probably should have groped them to let her know my intentions, but wanted to be respectful and laid down. As mentioned earlier massage was just avg. --no contact with the boys while faced down. Upon the flip realized she had changed into a blouse with tube top and a skirt. No play what so ever. Left blue balls only to be taken care of one by my sure thang on the 13th floor in CC. LSA 5/5/5 TEHO, but no repeat from this monger.

M.

NinjaInThe808
06-05-17, 17:07
I saw this provider last week and rate her massage a 5. Hard to meet expectations when you've been a regular with Katt whose service is a 10 (left for Thailand). Upon showering entered massage area to see this mt wearing a loose fitting plunging blouse with hanging c+ titties. I probably should have groped them to let her know my intentions, but wanted to be respectful and laid down. As mentioned earlier massage was just avg. --no contact with the boys while faced down. Upon the flip realized she had changed into a blouse with tube top and a skirt. No play what so ever. Left blue balls only to be taken care of one by my sure thang on the 13th floor in CC. LSA 5/5/5 TEHO, but no repeat from this monger.

M.M. Is Katt on the 13 fl? Do you have her info?

When I was in Thailand I had the hardest massage EVER! I think she may have been the the muy Thai kickboxing champ! LOL. She kicked my ass, using her elbows and knees on my back, I've never yelled out during a massage like that in my life. So painful but yet satisfying.

So far "Hawaii" has been the hardest massage I've had.

Mahalo for any info.

Ninja.

Hunter75
06-05-17, 18:08
This is Luna very nice girl with a sensual HE. She gives a very good relaxing massage as well. With me light roaming over clothes she wore yoga pants. She kissed and hugged me on the way out. She is reviewed previously so just search her name. Very sweet girl.Similar experience for me. Offered HE. No prices discussed so I gave standard tip. Will repeat sometime, when I'm in the mood for a light pressure massage. Very pretty girl. Banging spinner body IMHO, and nice attitude.

Hunter.

Hunter75
06-05-17, 18:22
Thanks for the info. It is greatly appreciated. What the hell, I will probably give it a try.I laughed when I read the original post, but shit I might try it too. Being stuck on a rock with the same menu over and over, something strange might be fun. Even a grand mamma san jack hamma.

Russo
06-05-17, 19:56
Similar experience for me. Offered HE. No prices discussed so I gave standard tip. Will repeat sometime, when I'm in the mood for a light pressure massage. Very pretty girl. Banging spinner body IMHO, and nice attitude.

Hunter.Does she do more than just HE?

Mongerholic
06-05-17, 23:09
M. Is Katt on the 13 fl? Do you have her info?

When I was in Thailand I had the hardest massage EVER! I think she may have been the the muy Thai kickboxing champ! LOL. She kicked my ass, using her elbows and knees on my back, I've never yelled out during a massage like that in my life. So painful but yet satisfying.

Mahalo for any info.

Ninja.NIT808,

Katt is currently in Thailand and won't be back until Sept. Or Oct. IMHO Hawaii's hard massage may attributed to the fact that she is 5'1" and close to 150 lbs. Bro there are many mt's that provide top quality massages with extras. Seek and yee shall find.

M.

H Mobius
06-05-17, 23:41
M. Is Katt on the 13 fl? Do you have her info?

Mahalo for any info.

Ninja.This ad is old and like Monger says she's away, but that's her pic and number she always uses. Her looks vary (IMHO she has a different look each time), so she may look different when you finally see her.

http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/010972

Yup, a lot of Thailand girls know some kickboxing and Muay Thai. They are tough, powerful and can badly damage a guy who tries anything.

NinjaInThe808
06-06-17, 01:12
NIT808,

Katt is currently in Thailand and won't be back until Sept. Or Oct. IMHO Hawaii's hard massage may attributed to the fact that she is 5'1" and close to 150 lbs. Bro there are many mt's that provide top quality massages with extras. Seek and yee shall find.

M.M. I think you are 100% correct about the 150 lbs. I will definitely be out there trying other MTs.

Mahalo.

Ninja.

NinjaInThe808
06-06-17, 01:13
This ad is old and like Monger says she's away, but that's her pic and number she always uses. Her looks vary (IMHO she has a different look each time), so she may look different when you finally see her.

http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/010972

Yup, a lot of Thailand girls know some kickboxing and Muay Thai. They are tough, powerful and can badly damage a guy who tries anything.H- Mahalo for the info. I'll have to give her a try when she returns.

Hawaii Boy
06-06-17, 11:48
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-town/7437118

Anybody try this one? Love the Anime look!

AE.This is the number for Mia aka Tiffany in CC. That is not her picture but she is pretty and worth seeing.

HB.

Esunchiste
06-06-17, 17:33
Noticed Thai massage 2701 has a new girl in the picture. Christy. Anyone see her? Wondering if she looks like the pic.

Always wondered about the other girl Cherry in the pic too. Looks like she has man made a but don't see much reviews on her unless I'm mixing her up with the other Chinese connection Cherry.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6163662213.html

Drummer56
06-06-17, 18:09
Just a quick report on this place, I had a bad experience with Yaya the other night, she is a 20 something Chinese girl with a big belly! She might actually be pregnant! Anyway piss poor massage, even after I told her specifically that I had a few troublesome areas she rushed through the massage and wanted to get right to the HE. The HE was mechanical and even after my repeated request to slow down she continued to Jackhammer, very frustrating. ! Eventually busted a nut and got out of there, Avoid, terrible service, far better options out there, Happy Mongering.

Hunter75
06-06-17, 20:06
Does she do more than just HE?Unfortunately, no.

Esunchiste
06-06-17, 20:10
Just a quick report on this place, I had a bad experience with Yaya the other night, she is a 20 something Chinese girl with a big belly! She might actually be pregnant! Anyway piss poor massage, even after I told her specifically that I had a few troublesome areas she rushed through the massage and wanted to get right to the HE. The HE was mechanical and even after my repeated request to slow down she continued to Jackhammer, very frustrating. ! Eventually busted a nut and got out of there, Avoid, terrible service, far better options out there, Happy Mongering.Damn, pregnant! That's crazy if true. Was she skinny with a belly? She look like her pic?

Too bad. I had her on my list of providers I was curious to try. None of your report sounds tempting except maybe her age.

H Mobius
06-06-17, 21:42
Always wondered about the other girl Cherry in the pic too. Looks like she has man made a but don't see much reviews on her unless I'm mixing her up with the other Chinese connection Cherry.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6163662213.htmlCherry with the big fake boobs in the pic is real. She has been reported on; all tease no play. She does not like her tits sucked or played with. Usually is not made-up like in the pic, and as someone reported she has small bandages on her face for the pimples. Super nice girl though.

As I suggested to someone who noted she has been seen in various places (including some bars), if you like her swap digits so you can see her wherever she is working.

FlipSterz
06-06-17, 22:02
Noticed Thai massage 2701 has a new girl in the picture. Christy. Anyone see her? Wondering if she looks like the pic.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6163662213.htmlSeen monica, cherry, and christy at this establishment. One of the nicer places in C. C. All experiences were very legit. Covered with sheet and on the flip eyes covered with head rest cover. Pics are of them.

WestSide47
06-07-17, 00:26
Any recent reports about Thai Aroma in Kapolei? May make an appt tonight.

DeadHead1
06-07-17, 04:53
Seen monica, cherry, and christy at this establishment. One of the nicer places in C. C. All experiences were very legit. Covered with sheet and on the flip eyes covered with head rest cover. Pics are of them.Always got HE from Thai. Not Cherry, didn't want it when I saw her anyway. She had all Acne medicine on face. Monica? Is she Rica, never me, not even touch the bugga. (Others claimed to bone her, not sure true) This other one damn looks good, Christy, no clue.

DeadHead1
06-07-17, 05:03
Cherry with the big fake boobs in the pic is real. She has been reported on; all tease no play. She does not like her tits sucked or played with. Usually is not made-up like in the pic, and as someone reported she has small bandages on her face for the pimples. Super nice girl though.

As I suggested to someone who noted she has been seen in various places (including some bars), if you like her swap digits so you can see her wherever she is working.The crapy thing is the massage oil causes the acne on these gals. Her its severe, Pinky (legit) bad. Tiffany (CS) was bad. I hope its not even worse for these gals, all great kids.

NinjaInThe808
06-07-17, 05:18
Any recent reports about Thai Aroma in Kapolei? May make an appt tonight.I've been there twice, saw to different ladies with no action. Sorry I didn't get their names. Massage was just ok.

Hope you have better luck if you go.

RedSabres27
06-07-17, 05:27
In town for work looking for recommendations for a lady and location for a massage with a full blown HE. Thank you in advance.

HawaiiStyle
06-07-17, 11:02
Appears you are relatively new, do a search and you should find reviews on this place. Legit massage only, fully draped. Nadia used to visit there in the past and she gave HE than there was April that also did the same. Don't think there is anyone there now that does these things. Place is very nice and clean. I believe that there is a new massage place operated by Pin close by.

Any recent reports about Thai Aroma in Kapolei? May make an appt tonight.

Isle Of Man
06-07-17, 13:11
A few days called this ad a few time, no answer, no call back. Anyone tried this one? Google search indicates the address to be a private residence, not a business building.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage-by-young-beautiful-asian/6854582

Member #5577
06-07-17, 14:04
Anyone know any Short Haired (like pixie cut) providers? New here, and already sampled or scouted a few places out. I can say the land of the setting sun is a better place than most for our hobbie.

Ck813
06-07-17, 16:09
For those of you who are really serious about getting HE with a great massage on this side please be serious. Please don't just call and ask is blank in? Schedule that appointment and go. At times just walk in, sit on the couch and talk to these therapists. Get to know them gain their trust. There are quite a lot of MT on this side that will give HE. I have found over 7-10 of them but every time I report on them they disappear. Us guys can't just attack them at one time. West side MT like to stay low, low, low. Out of sight out of mind. I spent a lot of time walking into different places sitting on that couch and getting to know them. I joke, laugh and even eat with them. Treat them with respect and take your time. There is a reason they are moving out of CC and heading out this side.

KaraSnsd
06-07-17, 16:32
Appears you are relatively new, do a search and you should find reviews on this place. Legit massage only, fully draped. Nadia used to visit there in the past and she gave HE than there was April that also did the same. Don't think there is anyone there now that does these things. Place is very nice and clean. I believe that there is a new massage place operated by Pin close by.The owner, Pat known previously as Jaymie in century center and century square, used to do HE for select clients. She is beautiful and small and skinny with a great ass. Not sure if she could be persuaded to giving HJ again but maybe for the right amount of money she can. An older lady there was giving BJ with the right amount of persuasion. I just stuck it in her mouth and she didn't protest LOL.

Eric Shin
06-07-17, 18:53
Upon the recommendation from Mama I tried a therapist named Sasha. Sasha's massage skills are pretty weak but knows how to finish. She kept on apologizing about her massage skills. With about 15 minutes left, she started to get friendly with the boys. Asked what I wanted. Since I only came prepared for the HJ, I opted for that. During the HJ session she allowed me to whip her twins (c / d planted) out, but told me next time that would cost me more. For someone that didn't know how massage, she was quite skilled at negotiating the finish. As I was leaving, caught a glimpse of a stacked tall local therapist. Wasn't able to get the name. Will be back to Hiram for more since the place appears to have talent.

MisoHoney808
06-07-17, 21:17
A few days called this ad a few time, no answer, no call back. Anyone tried this one? Google search indicates the address to be a private residence, not a business building.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage-by-young-beautiful-asian/6854582Ad's been taken down.

GiAnt34
06-07-17, 21:33

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage-by-young-beautiful-asian/6854582Went to this place in late January when they first started advertising. Went late at night and found street parking a little past the location. There are parking spaces near the location, which may or may not belong to the Japanese restaurant. There is a tall wooden fence fronting the location / house. A guy waved me over to the fence's door. I paused, looked at him, sized him up and figured if something went down, it would be a fair fight.

I went in at 10:30 PM. Was meet by a pleasant chubby 28-year-old Thai girl from Los Angeles. Was led into a dark room with a large bed-like piece of furniture. Let's call it a low platform. She collected the house fee and left the room as I undressed. Massage was light pressure, sensual. On the flip, roamed over and under her loose-fitting clothes, playing with her tits and pussy while she was playing with my dick. I was back on Kaimuki Avenue looking for my car at 11:15 PM. $60 house fee. $40 tip. $100 total.

I have also noticed TS ads for this location recently.

Asianlover4u
06-07-17, 22:44
Eric can you clear your mail box I can't send you a pm. Thanks.

Happy Seeker 8
06-08-17, 00:14
Went to this place in late January when they first started advertising. Went late at night and found street parking a little past the location. There are parking spaces near the location, which may or may not belong to the Japanese restaurant. There is a tall wooden fence fronting the location / house. A guy waved me over to the fence's door. I paused, looked at him, sized him up and figured if something went down, it would be a fair fight.

I went in at 10:30 PM. Was meet by a pleasant chubby 28-year-old Thai girl from Los Angeles. Was led into a dark room with a large bed-like piece of furniture. Let's call it a low platform. She collected the house fee and left the room as I undressed. Massage was light pressure, sensual. On the flip, roamed over and under her loose-fitting clothes, playing with her tits and pussy while she was playing with my dick. I was back on Kaimuki Avenue looking for my car at 11:15 PM. $60 house fee. $40 tip. $100 total.

I have also noticed TS ads for this location recently.Check BP (t ) category for Maya. She (or it) posts on BP massage category also. How I was on it a couple of months ago, was why she would text back and say which ad I'm answering to. I googled number and showed another link ad in BP TS category. So, her text meant, if you tell her your referring to TS ad, you and her know what's happening here.

Magnod
06-08-17, 00:22
Saw Anna who works out of Vickys Royal spa group a little over a week ago. Little soft in the body. Face okay but nothing special. Pretty plain overall. Of course, I go for the massage and she was mediocre for an MT. Kept telling her to go deeper and she'd say okay but continue doing medium pressure. On the flip, typical play but could only roam outside her clothes that were not baggy. More like nurses scrubs. Showered and left. Little short on time. That is typical for Royal spa. She had the nerve to ask for $120. Told her no. Gave my standard tip for mediocre massage with no special play.

For Royal spa, wasn't surprising but I was hoping for more. Vicky does a decent massage I wish her other girls could do the same. And not short time.

Anna said she was leaving that week and I don't see her pics in the ad anymore. She said she might be back but seemed to not like Hawaii as much as Texas where she went back to.

Jan Fortifore
06-08-17, 01:41
Saw Anna who works out of Vickys Royal spa group a little over a week ago. Little soft in the body. Face okay but nothing special. Pretty plain overall. Of course, I go for the massage and she was mediocre for an MT. Kept telling her to go deeper and she'd say okay but continue doing medium pressure. On the flip, typical play but could only roam outside her clothes that were not baggy. More like nurses scrubs. Showered and left. Little short on time. That is typical for Royal spa. She had the nerve to ask for $120. Told her no. Gave my standard tip for mediocre massage with no special play.

For Royal spa, wasn't surprising but I was hoping for more. Vicky does a decent massage I wish her other girls could do the same. And not short time.

Anna said she was leaving that week and I don't see her pics in the ad anymore. She said she might be back but seemed to not like Hawaii as much as Texas where she went back to.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6150478153.html

My friend and I went to Vanilla Spa on Thursday night, but only one provider was available. The greedy bastard took her, and left me to look for an alternative in the building. I found Anna (now advertising as Ann), and took one for the team. Photo is accurate. Pleasant woman, with ok English skills and a happy personality. She is about 5' 3" and 110#; cute, slim, fit, with Bcups. She told me she is from Korea, and is working for Chinese ladies. No real massage skill, but I got my happy ending. I didn't ask for more. She didn't get undressed, so I don't know about her trim. She did allow me to expose her bare boobs, which were nice.

Jan Fortifore.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-real-pics/6611685

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6167090685.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6167066340.html

She is still providing in Century Center. She is just renamed.

January44.

GiAnt34
06-08-17, 01:57
For those of you who are really serious about getting HE with a great massage on this side please be serious. Please don't just call and ask is blank in? Schedule that appointment and go. At times just walk in, sit on the couch and talk to these therapists. Get to know them gain their trust. There are quite a lot of MT on this side that will give HE. I have found over 7-10 of them but every time I report on them they disappear. Us guys can't just attack them at one time. West side MT like to stay low, low, low. Out of sight out of mind. I spent a lot of time walking into different places sitting on that couch and getting to know them. I joke, laugh and even eat with them. Treat them with respect and take your time. There is a reason they are moving out of CC and heading out this side.Without naming specific massage therapists, could you please offer the names of three Westside businesses or three links to their ads, that you would recommend for a good massage and HE. I vow to not bum rush their place, chat with the ladies when I do get there and will be cool as a cucumber.

H Mobius
06-08-17, 02:43
Went to this place in late January when they first started advertising. Went late at night and found street parking a little past the location. There are parking spaces near the location, which may or may not belong to the Japanese restaurant. There is a tall wooden fence fronting the location / house. A guy waved me over to the fence's door. I paused, looked at him, sized him up and figured if something went down, it would be a fair fight.

I have also noticed TS ads for this location recently.This one?:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-massage-with-young-asain-girl/7555093

Did you actually get the cute girl in the pic?

I posted on another girl there before, very antagonistic asshole. They have a nice girl now? Better enjoy while she's still there. Yes there were trannies lounging around inside. That guy at the door is skinny but I wouldn't be surprised if he is a leg-breaker.

Magnod
06-08-17, 03:39
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-real-pics/6611685

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6167090685.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6167066340.html

She is still providing in Century Center. She is just renamed.

January44.I don't think that's the Anna that I saw. In the older Royal ad, she was holding a stuffed animal (Winnie the Pooh?) and had shorter hair. She was also a little softer / rounder than that girl. Unless those are pictures from a few years ago.

Which is possible.

GiAnt34
06-08-17, 04:08
This one?:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-massage-with-young-asain-girl/7555093

Did you actually get the cute girl in the pic?

I posted on another girl there before, very antagonistic asshole. They have a nice girl now? Better enjoy while she's still there. Yes there were trannies lounging around inside. That guy at the door is skinny but I wouldn't be surprised if he is a leg-breaker.The girl from Los Angeles that I saw probably is long gone. So, the girl in the picture is the girl that massaged you? The girl in the picture looks cute. Was she as cute in person? How was her English and personality?

Shoots Brah
06-08-17, 09:41
For those of you who are really serious about getting HE with a great massage on this side please be serious. Please don't just call and ask is blank in? Schedule that appointment and go. At times just walk in, sit on the couch and talk to these therapists. Get to know them gain their trust. There are quite a lot of MT on this side that will give HE. I have found over 7-10 of them but every time I report on them they disappear. Us guys can't just attack them at one time. West side MT like to stay low, low, low. Out of sight out of mind. I spent a lot of time walking into different places sitting on that couch and getting to know them. I joke, laugh and even eat with them. Treat them with respect and take your time. There is a reason they are moving out of CC and heading out this side.I agree. Most west side MT will offer HE. But I had to invest some time and money into seeing them. Honestly to the point where it's not too exciting for me any more. Regardless how pretty the MT is, always lookin for something new.

I used to go CC a lot, almost 3 times a week. But this was years ago. So I may think about goin back there more often. Probably hit CC twice a month if not once a month nowadays. Plus I always have the option to see another MT if the one I just saw lacked in skills LOL.

If anyone would like to share some westside MT who provides HE with me, please PM me and we can exchange notes.

Drummer56
06-08-17, 15:43
Damn, pregnant! That's crazy if true. Was she skinny with a belly? She look like her pic?

Too bad. I had her on my list of providers I was curious to try. None of your report sounds tempting except maybe her age.Not skinny, slightly thick, robotic and poor English skills.

Jan Fortifore
06-08-17, 22:09
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-lisa-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/6790354

Looks like a new provider. Anybody got to sample yet?

Flesh.Lisa's advertised phone number relates to the advertisements of the provider hiding behind the sheer curtains: http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/808-946-4713/?phone=8089464713&id=3283363.

http://bodyrubratings.com/808-946-4713

I don't recall that woman's name. It is possible she has re-branded herself as Lisa.

If anyone toftt, please report. Mahalo!

Jan Fortifore.

H Mobius
06-09-17, 00:56
The girl from Los Angeles that I saw probably is long gone. So, the girl in the picture is the girl that massaged you? The girl in the picture looks cute. Was she as cute in person? How was her English and personality?I haven't tried her; that last character I saw was a turnoff.

It's kind of a walk of shame. Restaurant customers hang out back there to smoke. The door is in their plain view. All it takes is a comment in a Yelp review to draw the wrong type of attention. I'm glad that guy didn't come out and wave me down in front of everyone; I would have kept walking.

Hilo Boy
06-09-17, 02:08
Recently saw Penny formerly of CC and now located near Don Quiote. Same cost and has not aged much in the past few years. However I rember a good massage in the past but now very disappointing really spends most of the time just pushing skin on your back not even a real back massage in my opinion.

John Ross
06-09-17, 04:18
Recently saw Penny formerly of CC and now located near Don Quiote. Same cost and has not aged much in the past few years. However I rember a good massage in the past but now very disappointing really spends most of the time just pushing skin on your back not even a real back massage in my opinion.

Hilo Boy, can you clear your inbox?

As for Penny, I haven't been to her new place, but the last time I saw her it was a good, hard massage.

Shoots Brah
06-09-17, 08:19
Recently saw Penny formerly of CC and now located near Don Quiote. Same cost and has not aged much in the past few years. However I rember a good massage in the past but now very disappointing really spends most of the time just pushing skin on your back not even a real back massage in my opinion.Ahh I remember her. Before sister massage it was called pro body or something. Her massage was always jerky and everything was on menu. If I recall, fee was cheaper too. I don't think I ever paid more than a buck fifty for FS wit her.

Drummer56
06-09-17, 14:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Mongerholic
06-09-17, 16:28
Ahh I remember her. Before sister massage it was called pro body or something. Her massage was always jerky and everything was on menu. If I recall, fee was cheaper too. I don't think I ever paid more than a buck fifty for FS wit her.SB,

Was wondering if this is the MILF / GILF that was previously located on Beretania just past Champions? Can you provide a link or contact number? Would like to partake in her services.

M.

Happy Seeker 8
06-09-17, 17:03
SB,

Was wondering if this is the MILF / GILF that was previously located on Beretania just past Champions? Can you provide a link or contact number? Would like to partake in her services.

M.Same number used as sisters massage.

Sisters massage was in CC (less than a year ago) before right? Someone there was also doing outcalls at that time.

Shoots Brah
06-09-17, 19:21
SB,

M.Haven't seen her ad in awhile, if anything it was always on craigslist. She always used a generic picture. I remember once at CC she was on vacay and had an OLDER gilf there. One of the weirdest massages I had. Butt naked, roaming allowed, lots of touching of boys, but as soon as I asked for a finish she said she does not do that. Really weird in my opinion. Mind you this was years ago when I went to see her in CC. Her room was on the side with lower floors.

So my info is dated from years ago, sorry brah.

H Mobius
06-09-17, 22:17
SB,

M.Not to butt-in, but I used to see the Penny that Hilo Boy describes, formerly in CC. She was in a 1/1 corner unit for years. Larger frame Chinese woman, not the same as Korean Penny who is or was in the house near Champions also for years.

Magnod
06-09-17, 22:26
SB,

M.Like HM said this is a different Penny. The one at Paradise is still there. At least she was a couple months ago. Her and that really old looking scary lady.

Magnod
06-10-17, 00:16
Has anyone tried the other girls at Royal? Vicky was gone to China last time I called. She may be back but last time I tried they told me she was here then stuck me with Anna. I know people reviewed Cherry but unless she changed her name she doesn't show up on their ad. Neither does the local black looking girl that used to be in their ads. Just wondering if anyone tried the new girls before I give it another shot.

Shoots Brah
06-10-17, 09:35
Anyone been there lately? Been there once and got beat up by an older Thai lady. Literally cracked my back in like 4 places, stretched me to the max but all covered. I remember seeing an older lady in spandex leggings. Just wondering if any play was had recently.

KindSoul
06-10-17, 14:14
Hey fellow Mongers, I need your help with Rina. I had two great sessions with her, even participated in mutual massage at her request, had a great time and was hoping to make a once a week routine with her, very pleased with her service, attitude, etc. Anyway she won't answer my calls or text for appointments. ??

The mistake I made and the reason I think she's blocking me is because I came across her profile on WeChat, said Hello and asked her out? Well that somehow bothered or scared her off and now she won't answer my request for massage? Believe me, I have tried many times but no answer, prior to all this she would talk to me directly or text and we would set up appointment.

So if any of you can call and ask her to give me a second chance, tell her I promise not to over step my bounds. And just stick to massage service, LOL. You can PM me for details and my number. She knows my name is Johnny.

Rina, f you are reading this, so sorry and I promise to keep things strictly business. Please give me a 2nd chance, I miss your service. .

Thank You.Johnny, you seem to have done exacatly what my buddy did also. Except they went on dates. Seems you were stirring shit up.

Fleshlight
06-10-17, 15:33
Lisa's advertised phone number relates to the advertisements of the provider hiding behind the sheer curtains: http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/808-946-4713/?phone=8089464713&id=3283363.

http://bodyrubratings.com/808-946-4713

I don't recall that woman's name. It is possible she has re-branded herself as Lisa.

If anyone toftt, please report. Mahalo!

Jan Fortifore.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-lisa-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/7009466

I finally went to check Lisa out. She actually looks better in person. Cute face, slim body, pretty nice huge CZ that are real. Around mid 30's. All natural Bush if you like that. Very friendly and not rushed. Everything on the menu, CFS.

You are right, she does work out of Selina's place in CC. I asked if twosome on the menu? She said of course no problem, and Selina agreed. They seemed really for it, somewhat playful about it. Might have to save up some mula and try that.

Enjoyed the service with Lisa. Never saw her in Hawaii before, might be new to the bz. Will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.

Isle Of Man
06-11-17, 02:07
Could someone who had Marian before PM me some details? She works out of Vera's place Thailand Massage. Appreciate it!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6166797938.html

Licentious
06-11-17, 04:46
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-lisa-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/7009466

I finally went to check Lisa out. She actually looks better in person. Cute face, slim body, pretty nice huge CZ that are real. Around mid 30's. All natural Bush if you like that. Very friendly and not rushed. Everything on the menu, CFS.

You are right, she does work out of Selina's place in CC. I asked if twosome on the menu? She said of course no problem, and Selina agreed. They seemed really for it, somewhat playful about it. Might have to save up some mula and try that.

Enjoyed the service with Lisa. Never saw her in Hawaii before, might be new to the bz. Will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.This place has been pushing pussy rub for sometime.

Happy Seeker 8
06-11-17, 05:04
Johnny, you seem to have done exacatly what my buddy did also. Except they went on dates. Seems you were stirring shit up.Your replying to a post from 3 months ago. A sensitive issue has come up recently, regarding that same provider that's quite similar. Hmmm.

VietFunGuy
06-11-17, 13:33
Lookin for a Thai fix. I will keep this brief. Her pix was ok. Great photographer. But she wasn't thick, she's fat and kinda gross. I didn't take the session. Just tryin to save you all time hope it helps.

Jonathan C
06-11-17, 16:58
Here's a lovely-looking lass, name of Tammy:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6172402996.html

Any reports on her?

H Mobius
06-11-17, 17:02
Vera has her CPR / AED card posted. I wonder what it's like to have a situation after giving a customer an orgasm. They must go apeshit. Call an ambulance and clean up all the jizz before the paramedics arrive...

Shengnu888
06-11-17, 17:23
Could someone who had Marian before PM me some details? She works out of Vera's place Thailand Massage. Appreciate it!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6166797938.htmlAll Veras girls give HE or other services, They just haven't been caught yet. Look at 1307 that short Vietnames girl Mia, she probably makes like $1200 a day. If you can't beat them why not join them.

Shengnu888
06-12-17, 00:25
Here's a lovely-looking lass, name of Tammy:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6172402996.html

Any reports on her?Recently divorced from area code 262. Has two kids that live with her.

Justin Biber
06-12-17, 00:41
All Veras girls give HE or other services, They just haven't been caught yet. Look at 1307 that short Vietnames girl Mia, she probably makes like $1200 a day. If you can't beat them why not join them.All Veras girls give HE or other services, mind elaboratinging.

James89
06-12-17, 01:28
All Veras girls give HE or other services, They just haven't been caught yet. Look at 1307 that short Vietnames girl Mia, she probably makes like $1200 a day. If you can't beat them why not join them.Do they work elsewhere at the same time? I've tried a few times man.

Jonathan C
06-12-17, 01:50
Recently divorced from area code 262. Has two kids that live with her.Um, thanks. But I was really wondering about HE.

Ernestm
06-12-17, 15:48
Um, thanks. But I was really wondering about HE.Yes she does.

Bigred808
06-12-17, 16:17
Has anyone seen Akiko? I've usually see Junko for me Japanese fix but looking for massage and happy ending.

Magnod
06-12-17, 17:59
Has anyone seen Akiko? I've usually see Junko for me Japanese fix but looking for massage and happy ending.Isn't Junko Korean that speaks Japanese?

ThatGuyMe
06-13-17, 01:22
First I would like to say thank you to my vet friends thanks for your support love everything else you got my back and you got mine. Thanks to those and reached out here stood by said something to those not knowing full facts and figures Mahalo Nui Loa. People read between the lines and notice that there was a stalker after Rina he posted about it and somehow or another has gotten back in with her. I do hope and pray she is safe not hurt and not doing anything she does not wish to do. I have known Reena since December last year I have never pushed her or her to do anything for me. I've spent many hours with her talked in depth think she is told me she is told me from her heart with trust. As I have told her same things with trust. As crazy as it may seem before she hit the fan and you could say my wife at that time ex-wife soon-to-be thanks to all this craziness she knew I went somewhere to get my fix. You have said and done some stupid s* as we all have. With drummer having my personal information should be noted LEO has yours I am all about the womens safety in this Hobby we seem to enjoy. Playing this game for 10 years not once did anybody know close to me what I was doing. That's good that's for me to know and no one else my wife knew but hey you're not supposed to keep secrets from your wife anyway are you. Luckily I had a good wife there was just some things that wasn't there we respected one another and trusted one another. And as it usually is the man screws up and divorce settles in.

Anyone know Serena let her know no ask her at what time or when did I start acting untrusting or weird was it after that other person came back in? Did I ever hurt her make her do something act indifferent guarantee you the answer will be never except when original stalker was back in. The many hours spent together was not done solely for the purpose of gifts she knows this as do I. Someone mentioned Chinese connection those are dear friends of mine as is some of the underworld. I wish hurt upon no one unless they truly deserve it. I am one that if I do something wrong I will punish myself and accept punishment for it.

May peace and prosperity flow here in Hawaii aloha.

ThatGuyMe
06-13-17, 01:26
First I would like to say thank you to my vet friends thanks for your support love everything else you got my back and you got mine. Thanks to those and reached out here stood by said something to those not knowing full facts and figures Mahalo Nui Loa. People read between the lines and notice that there was a stalker after Rina he posted about it and somehow or another has gotten back in with her. I do hope and pray she is safe not hurt and not doing anything she does not wish to do. I have known Rina since December last year I have never pushed her or her to do anything for me. I've spent many hours with her talked in depth think she is told me she is told me from her heart with trust. As I have told her same things with trust. As crazy as it may seem before she hit the fan and you could say my wife at that time ex-wife soon-to-be thanks to all this craziness she knew I went somewhere to get my fix. I have said and done some stupid s* as we all have. With drummer having my personal information should be noted LEO has yours I am all about the womens safety in this Hobby we seem to enjoy. Playing this game for 10 years not once did anybody know close to me what I was doing. That's good that's for me to know and no one else my wife knew but hey you're not supposed to keep secrets from your wife anyway are you. Luckily I had a good wife there was just some things that wasn't there we respected one another and trusted one another. And as it usually is the man screws up and divorce settles in.

Anyone know Rina let her know no ask her at what time or when did I start acting untrusting or weird was it after that other person came back in? Did I ever hurt her make her do something act indifferent guarantee you the answer will be never except when original stalker was back in. The many hours spent together was not done solely for the purpose of gifts she knows this as do I. Someone mentioned Chinese connection those are dear friends of mine as is some of the underworld. I wish hurt upon no one unless they truly deserve it. I am one that if I do something wrong I will punish myself and accept punishment for it.

May peace and prosperity flow here in Hawaii aloha.

Hawaiian007
06-13-17, 13:34
Has anyone seen Akiko? I've usually see Junko for me Japanese fix but looking for massage and happy ending.Yep. Hiran. Short Japanese Chinese mix stocky but not fat. Lame massage but will do what you pay her to do. Let's just leave it at that. Respect and discretion is what is needed with her and you will get all that you want. Please don't bombard my PM with questions, just go and try, be nice to her as she is nice and kinda innocent. Treat her nice and you will get all that you desire.

Eric Shin
06-13-17, 19:59
Yep. Hiran. Short Japanese Chinese mix stocky but not fat. Lame massage but will do what you pay her to do. Let's just leave it at that. Respect and discretion is what is needed with her and you will get all that you want. Please don't bombard my PM with questions, just go and try, be nice to her as she is nice and kinda innocent. Treat her nice and you will get all that you desire.

007.For the most part, all the girls you want HE from at Hiran, provide it.

Hawaii Boy
06-14-17, 11:44
First I would like to say thank you to my vet friends thanks for your support love everything else you got my back and you got mine. Thanks to those and reached out here stood by said something to those not knowing full facts and figures Mahalo Nui Loa. People read between the lines and notice that there was a stalker after Rina he posted about it and somehow or another has gotten back in with her. I do hope and pray she is safe not hurt and not doing anything she does not wish to do. I have known Rina since December last year I have never pushed her or her to do anything for me. I've spent many hours with her talked in depth think she is told me she is told me from her heart with trust. As I have told her same things with trust. As crazy as it may seem before she hit the fan and you could say my wife at that time ex-wife soon-to-be thanks to all this craziness she knew I went somewhere to get my fix. I have said and done some stupid s* as we all have. With drummer having my personal information should be noted LEO has yours I am all about the womens safety in this Hobby we seem to enjoy. Playing this game for 10 years not once did anybody know close to me what I was doing. That's good that's for me to know and no one else my wife knew but hey you're not supposed to keep secrets from your wife anyway are you. Luckily I had a good wife there was just some things that wasn't there we respected one another and trusted one another. And as it usually is the man screws up and divorce settles in.

Anyone know Rina let her know no ask her at what time or when did I start acting untrusting or weird was it after that other person came back in? Did I ever hurt her make her do something act indifferent guarantee you the answer will be never except when original stalker was back in. The many hours spent together was not done solely for the purpose of gifts she knows this as do I. Someone mentioned Chinese connection those are dear friends of mine as is some of the underworld. I wish hurt upon no one unless they truly deserve it. I am one that if I do something wrong I will punish myself and accept punishment for it.

May peace and prosperity flow here in Hawaii aloha.I don't have a clue what this is about but St. Rina gets men off for a living and previously would have sex with them when she first arrived on the island. I would remember they prey on the weak and pull them from the herd to drain their wallet. She is nothing to get excited over.

HB.

Skyline Chrome
06-14-17, 18:38
Hotdogs. Peanuts. Get your tickets while there available.

VietFunGuy
06-14-17, 20:34
Thanks brah! She was the bomb. She waz perfect kind for me. I'm in line. Thanks for lookin out. I got to link for ya.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6176725477.html

Hotdogs. Peanuts. Get your tickets while there available.

H Mobius
06-14-17, 22:39
Hotdogs. Peanuts. Get your tickets while there available.Are you talking about the one from Tiffany's in CS?

Mongerholic
06-14-17, 22:58
Are you talking about the one from Tiffany's in CS?HM,

Just a guess 😉.

M.

NiceBush808
06-15-17, 00:06
HM,

Just a guess 😉.

M.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6176725477.htmlShe looks cute, but then again she's not showing her face. Anyone with a face pic of her? Does she get naked? 5 ft.? I like short girls who are cute and not bad. Hence Steph. But, anyone with any news or previous experiences with her.? Mahalo.

WomenLover2
06-15-17, 00:53
She looks cute, but then again she's not showing her face. Anyone with a face pic of her? Does she get naked? 5 ft.? I like short girls who are cute and not bad. Hence Steph. But, anyone with any news or previous experiences with her.? Mahalo.I saw April when she was here before. She is attractive.

But also very aggressive in asking "how much are you going to.

Tip me?" before the session began That turned me off but at least she is up front and tells you.

What's on her mind (wanting high tip).

VietFunGuy
06-15-17, 01:06
She looks cute, but then again she's not showing her face. Anyone with a face pic of her? Does she get naked? 5 ft.? I like short girls who are cute and not bad. Hence Steph. But, anyone with any news or previous experiences with her.? Mahalo.I saw her 4 time last time she come here. She a hottie brah. Face is smokin to me. I know I say before when she here but she the hot little Thai!

She don't do naked but you can get to that rack.

Sorry my English still a little bad. But she my addiction last time. I got to appointment tomorrow and Friday haha. But she that hot to me.

Peace and joy my bro.

H Mobius
06-15-17, 01:48
HM,

Just a guess 😉.

M.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6176725477.htmlAh, thanks. That's probably the one.

I remember the sentence about "privacy reasons". I'm not sure if Redneck uncovered that the pic is a fake.

NinjaInThe808
06-15-17, 01:59
Isn't Junko Korean that speaks Japanese?I'm almost positive she is Japanese. I'm due for a visit soon, I'll ask her when I see her.

Ninja.

Happy Seeker 8
06-15-17, 03:40
Ah, thanks. That's probably the one.

I remember the sentence about "privacy reasons". I'm not sure if Redneck uncovered that the pic is a fake.This not the April, the one that was with Kapolei Thai aroma earlier this year, hiding her un-legit ways from owner Pat? After moved very shortly to CC, then left. If this is her, would be only 2nd time in Hawaii.

Blake123
06-15-17, 03:46
HM,

Just a guess 😉.

M.

Ah, thanks. That's probably the one.

I remember the sentence about "privacy reasons". I'm not sure if Redneck uncovered that the pic is a fake.That's her real pic.

Magnod
06-15-17, 04:01
That's her real pic.Does she do a quality MT massage?

Blake123
06-15-17, 04:46
Does she do a quality MT massage?Magnod--it depends on what your definition of a quality MT massage consists of. I saw April earlier this year when she was working in Kapolei. I asked only for a Swedish massage. For me, it was a quality massage. I was satisfied. Similar to the many massages I used to get from Michelle (often confused with Carol Kai. lol) when she had a place in the CC and later at the Rejuve location. If you're looking for a deep tissue massage like Jean gave, then I really don't know how skilled April is in that area. Going to repeat.

Inhi808
06-15-17, 06:53
Any therapists give a medium / strong massage with possible happy ending for the wife? I remember reading about some therapists doing this but can't find the posts.

RicoSr1
06-15-17, 07:38
Older Korean woman. About 55-60. Has a small shop. Will take your name and phone and occupation. Walks on back, no shower and gives HJ if you ask. Massage is not the best.Howsit fellow Mongers, I'm curious if any others have tried Sarah at the BoH building? I haven't read any report other than what KaraSnsd posted back in late April. I prefer the older Asian ladies, since I'm as old and just feel more comfortable around them. Looking for someone new and my times with Jasmine, Tomiko and Linda have gotten (no pun intended) old. Any remarks are appreciated, ie: looks, size, body type, etc. Mahalo.

Magnod
06-15-17, 12:25
Magnod--it depends on what your definition of a quality MT massage consists of. I saw April earlier this year when she was working in Kapolei. I asked only for a Swedish massage. For me, it was a quality massage. I was satisfied. Similar to the many massages I used to get from Michelle (often confused with Carol Kai. lol) when she had a place in the CC and later at the Rejuve location. If you're looking for a deep tissue massage like Jean gave, then I really don't know how skilled April is in that area. Going to repeat.Thanks. If you do try something a little deeper, let me know how it goes. Comparison to Michelle is pretty high praise, so it sounds pretty promising. May even make me go to CC for the first time in years.

Happy Seeker 8
06-15-17, 16:56
This not the April, the one that was with Kapolei Thai aroma earlier this year, hiding her un-legit ways from owner Pat? After moved very shortly to CC, then left. If this is her, would be only 2nd time in Hawaii.Research of number history, showed phone number used in Hawaii CL, or BP ads within last 6 months. It's not showing contents or photos. If I recall this girl April, had a very similar pose like present ad, but wearing something white. Also had raving asset reviews, but not so good session reviews.

DaveHi50
06-15-17, 20:14
Research of number history, showed phone number used in Hawaii CL, or BP ads within last 6 months. It's not showing contents or photos. If I recall this girl April, had a very similar pose like present ad, but wearing something white. Also had raving asset reviews, but not so good session reviews.This girl sucks-not in a good way.

Drummer56
06-15-17, 22:00
Any 411 on this beauty, Mei?

Craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

933 Kaheka Street.

(google map).

License info: MAT 8021.

Best Massage by well trained licensed massage therapist. Relax your body, mind and soul. Relieve your aches and pains. Alleviate those painful knots. Incall- $65.00 one hour. Outcall-$90.00 one hour.

* Swedish.

* Deep Tissue.

* Lomi Lomi.

* Hot Stone.

9:00 am to 6:00 pm.

Closet to Don Quijote and Century Center.

Cash only.

Call Mei at show contact info for appointment.

HIAlumnus
06-15-17, 23:24

933 Kaheka Street.

(google map).

Best Massage by well trained licensed massage therapist. Relax your body, mind and soul. Relieve your aches and pains. Alleviate those painful knots. Incall- $65.00 one hour. Outcall-$90.00 one hour.

* Swedish.

* Deep Tissue.

* Lomi Lomi.

* Hot Stone.

Cash only.

Call Mei at show contact info for appointment.Unless, she separated from those outcall ladies, maybe she provides better service now. She is or was tied to the steady healing touch, finest outcall and DH sugaring people.

Happy Seeker 8
06-15-17, 23:34

933 Kaheka Street.

(google map).

* Swedish.

* Deep Tissue.

* Lomi Lomi.

* Hot Stone.

Cash only.

Call Mei at show contact info for appointment.Wouldn't recommend. Rush, up sell. Had a ad out not to long ago posing with animal.

Gentleman99
06-16-17, 01:06
I saw her today, yes it is the same April that was here a few months ago and she said it's her 2nd time here, so that foots to an earlier post.

As to the quote below, the assets are amazing to my eyes, as she's my type.

As to the service, I think she was just about perfect, my sessions last time she was here were great, and today was no different. But, I imagine, like a lot of providers, she seems to respond well to a polite and less cheap type of client. I'm not disparaging anyone, but I'm an older guy that is pretty mellow. She's probably not 5 ft tall as her ad states. I would give her 4 ft 11 in and maybe 95 lbs, a substantial part of that weight would be in her chest, and that's a good thing.

Here is another link and she's wearing white, so maybe that helps clear up questions too.

Everyone be safe and happy.

GM99.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6178705351.html

Research of number history, showed phone number used in Hawaii CL, or BP ads within last 6 months. It's not showing contents or photos. If I recall this girl April, had a very similar pose like present ad, but wearing something white. Also had raving asset reviews, but not so good session reviews.

AirportUse
06-16-17, 02:16
This girl sucks-not in a good way.I saw April today for the first time and it was a really good experience for me. She is a sexy Thai girl. That is her in the picture and she has a pretty face. I was not disappointed. The massage felt good. It was not as good as a LMT and was more sensual then therapeutic but it really felt good. She allowed touching and asked for a big tip but allowed roaming and took her time. That was the longest HE I've had at a massage and there was no rush or signs of wanting it done. I was happy and will probably return. Was. 6 for massage + $ tip. I know, expensive but even with that being much more than I normally pay for a HE I thought "what the hell, I'll see what it's like with a HE from a hot girl" and I will most likely go back before she leaves in a couple of weeks.

Jan Fortifore
06-16-17, 02:58

933 Kaheka Street.

(google map).

* Swedish.

* Deep Tissue.

* Lomi Lomi.

* Hot Stone.

Cash only.

Call Mei at show contact info for appointment.No experience with this therapist. Just helping with the link and photo.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6178492999.html

Jan Fortifore.

Mongerholic
06-16-17, 03:16
No experience with this therapist. Just helping with the link and photo.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6178492999.html

Jan Fortifore.JF.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought this was Penney's sister and that they were previously in CC as sisters massage--now located somewhere near DQ. Funny, when I called and spoke to her, she said that Penney was on vacation and that she also provides the same services as Penney. Anyone please clarify.

M.

AlohaJ
06-16-17, 03:59
Any therapists give a medium / strong massage with possible happy ending for the wife? I remember reading about some therapists doing this but can't find the posts.Sophie offers female massage with HE and will also do couples. Nice gal, easy to talk to and gives a great massage. You will not be disappointed.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/got-pleasure-call-sophie-808-954-1840/5592012

Happy Seeker 8
06-16-17, 04:14
JF.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought this was Penney's sister and that they were previously in CC as sisters massage--now located somewhere near DQ. Funny, when I called and spoke to her, she said that Penney was on vacation and that she also provides the same services as Penney. Anyone please clarify.

M.Mongerholic, funny you should mention Sisters massage tie to this ad. I am not familiar with this Penny, or her sister, but knew of a link of someone from Sisters, being tied to those steady outcall ads. Like someone from Sisters was a 3rd or 4th on call option for those ads. You can check past CL reviews numbers, 1603,1923, 1945,1954. Every time a member complained about, DH sugaring, finest outcall and healing touch appointments, I always mentioned a tie to sisters massage. This present ad number is tied to those ads, same girl but last time posing with a animal.

H Mobius
06-16-17, 04:24
I'm almost positive she is Japanese. I'm due for a visit soon, I'll ask her when I see her.

Ninja.Not to restart a fire but if you ask her she will say she's Japanese. She used to "work" in Japan as well.

H Mobius
06-16-17, 04:29
JF.

M.Even though CC Penny (with the 457 number) worked alone, her place was called Sister Massage. I have not been to her new place (Sunny Massage, same number) and haven't seen whether she has a partner.

Some providers will say anything to get you to come on down. That may be what happened with the girl in the link. Rather than steer you away by saying you have the wrong place, your girl is on vacation but 'come see me'.

Honolulu1
06-16-17, 11:54
Any therapists give a medium / strong massage with possible happy ending for the wife? I remember reading about some therapists doing this but can't find the posts.Erlinda (Filipino Gal), said she has female clients too, and was shocked when she told me she gives women the release. She posts on CL, Kaheka area. Hono1.

NinjaInThe808
06-16-17, 17:43
Not to restart a fire but if you ask her she will say she's Japanese. She used to "work" in Japan as well.H. I do understand your doubt, but even if someone works in Japan for sometime, its really hard for a Korean to kick their Korean accent. Me being Japanese and growing up with a ton of Japanese and Korean, I'm pretty good at distinguishing the different accents. Which is why I say I almost positive she is Japanese, but no one is perfect and I could be wrong. Either way if she is Korean or Japanese her accent is definitely from Japan and if you're into hot Japanese ladies, she is perfect. IMHO She looks Japanese, walks Japanese, sounds Japanese she must be Japanese and just my style. Ok, I have no idea what a Japanese walks like, but know the saying.

Mahalo,

Ninja.

NinjaInThe808
06-16-17, 17:52
Erlinda (Filipino Gal), said she has female clients too, and was shocked when she told me she gives women the release. She posts on CL, Kaheka area. Hono1.Hono.

Do you have a link or stats on her?

Mahalo,

Ninja.

Inhi808
06-16-17, 20:33
Sophie offers female massage with HE and will also do couples. Nice gal, easy to talk to and gives a great massage. You will not be disappointed.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/got-pleasure-call-sophie-808-954-1840/5592012Thank you AlohaJ! I'll check it out.

FCH300
06-16-17, 21:03
This ad has been showing up on BackPage for several days now.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-best-touch/7402258

A Google search for the number shows the same photos and a similar ad that appeared in LA in early May. Looks like it might be for real.

Anybody try her out yet?

Shoots Brah
06-16-17, 22:45
Checked this place out this past week. Small place, looks like it's just her working out of the place.

Looks Japanese, but could be Chinese. Probably late 30's. Pretty lady, but not really a head turner for me. Massage was ok, seems very mechanical, rather than finding your knots and tight spots. Did the usual tickle massage on ass and thighs. After about 40 minutes, flipped over while she began stroking me and playing with the boys. I think previous reports said she talks dirty, and I confirm that. I thought it was just weird, sounded like she was mumbling to herself until I heard her say something about my dick being hard LOL. Then I caught on she was talking dirty. Probably would not repeat, although she is a nice lady, but there's more MT out there to be had.

On a better note, saw rina walking through the lobby. Very cute girl, like I said before, really my type of girl. Although I noticed she had no ass. But it's ok LOL. Should have seen her instead. Maybe next time when I'm in the area!

HawaiianTime
06-17-17, 04:02
She's a cutie with a tight body and nice personality. Definitely not a lady boy as I read in previous reports.

Fleshlight
06-17-17, 08:38
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/3283363

So went back to Selina's place to check out this provider again. Last time I did her, I asked about a threesome, and they said they would do it. So saved up some mula and went for it. Started off with 4 hand nude massage. Since I told them we were going for it, I told them to all just get naked.

Short massage as I was to damn horny to wait. Had both of them oiled down eachother when they massaged me. Went for some double CBJ, which was nice. This was only my second threesome in a long time, so I was thinking about some PSE action, but was kinda worked up to try anykind of crazy shit.

They said to pay more for some lesibian action, so I opted not to. Just double CBJ, than had them side by side DATY. Made them both cum, then went into some multiple positions. Had them lay back side by side mish, while I had them suck and play with eachother's tits. Than had them side by side standing K9. Then finished with K9/69, so that one girl could watch from underneath as I pounded away. LOL Everything covered. Was a pretty nuts experience. Wish I could do more BB stuff but they said no.

$. 50 each girl and talked her into one. 50 house fee instead of two. So $$$.50 total. Wasn't rushed. Will repeat, and maybe pay more for some lesbo action next time.

Flesh.

Shoots Brah
06-17-17, 09:14

A Google search for the number shows the same photos and a similar ad that appeared in LA in early May. Looks like it might be for real.

Anybody try her out yet?I saw her walking out of CC as I was driving in. Only reason why I knew was her, was because I literally was just looking at her ad driving towards CC. Looks like her pics but her skin tone in the pics are probably photoshopped. The last pic of her in the ad seems to look more like her in person.

Not my cup of tea but teho.

BallzDeep69
06-17-17, 09:16
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/3283363

So went back to Selina's place to check out this provider again. Last time I did her, I asked about a threesome, and they said they would do it. So saved up some mula and went for it. Started off with 4 hand nude massage. Since I told them we were going for it, I told them to all just get naked.

Short massage as I was to damn horny to wait. Had both of them oiled down eachother when they massaged me. Went for some double CBJ, which was nice. This was only my second threesome in a long time, so I was thinking about some PSE action, but was kinda worked up to try anykind of crazy shit.

They said to pay more for some lesibian action, so I opted not to. Just double CBJ, than had them side by side DATY. Made them both cum, then went into some multiple positions. Had them lay back side by side mish, while I had them suck and play with eachother's tits. Than had them side by side standing K9. Then finished with K9/69, so that one girl could watch from underneath as I pounded away. LOL Everything covered. Was a pretty nuts experience. Wish I could do more BB stuff but they said no.

$. 50 each girl and talked her into one. 50 house fee instead of two. So $$$.50 total. Wasn't rushed. Will repeat, and maybe pay more for some lesbo action next time.

Flesh.Sounds like an awesome time. Will have to give it a try.

GiAnt34
06-17-17, 10:01

Anybody try her out yet?When she first started advertising with the picture of her looking over her shoulder, I texted her and she mentioned that she was renting a room at Pin Thai in Century Center. She worked a day at the Aiea location. I have not seen her.

Ck813
06-17-17, 11:20
Knew her pretty well. Korean 100% raised in Japan.

I'm almost positive she is Japanese. I'm due for a visit soon, I'll ask her when I see her.

Ninja.

Silentone
06-17-17, 14:29

How much more for lesbian action?

S1.

Drummer56
06-17-17, 17:51
[QUOTE=NinjaInThe808;3432218]H. I do understand your doubt, but even if someone works in Japan for sometime, its really hard for a Korean to kick their Korean accent. Me being Japanese and growing up with a ton of Japanese and Korean, I'm pretty good at distinguishing the different accents. Which is why I say I almost positive she is Japanese, but no one is perfect and I could be wrong. Either way if she is Korean or Japanese her accent is definitely from Japan and if you're into hot Japanese ladies, she is perfect. IMHO She looks Japanese, walks Japanese, sounds Japanese she must be Japanese and just my style. Ok, I have no idea what a Japanese walks like, but know the

Bachlan
06-17-17, 20:26
I saw April today for the first time and it was a really good experience for me. She is a sexy Thai girl. That is her in the picture and she has a pretty face. I was not disappointed. The massage felt good. It was not as good as a LMT and was more sensual then therapeutic but it really felt good. She allowed touching and asked for a big tip but allowed roaming and took her time. That was the longest HE I've had at a massage and there was no rush or signs of wanting it done. I was happy and will probably return. Was. 6 for massage + $ tip. I know, expensive but even with that being much more than I normally pay for a HE I thought "what the hell, I'll see what it's like with a HE from a hot girl" and I will most likely go back before she leaves in a couple of weeks.What a let down. Although the new girl on town is attractive and about 30 yrs old, it was a bit disappointing when we discussed extra gratuities. Hand and elbow massage was pretty weak although she offers walking on back services. No hand rails in ceiling so had to be careful she does not fall. For extra gratuities beyond the. 6 house fee, this wanker wants $ for wanking while fully clothed (touch permitted over her clothes only), and another $.5 for taking off her top. Ridiculous, that's $$. 1 for basic services and not even full service. I won't be back!

H Mobius
06-17-17, 22:28
I'm pretty good at distinguishing the different accents. Which is why I say I almost positive she is Japanese, but no one is perfect and I could be wrong. Either way if she is Korean or Japanese her accent is definitely from Japan and if you're into hot Japanese ladies, she is perfect. IMHO She looks Japanese, walks Japanese, sounds Japanese she must be Japanese and just my style. Ok, I have no idea what a Japanese walks like, but know the saying.

Mahalo,

Ninja.So am I, as are many local guys.

Yes, as I mentioned she used to "work" in Japan. See Ck813's post below.

AlwaysBusy
06-18-17, 03:08
I went to this Sakura at CC, 23th floor. Legit massage, but was quoted young girls, come now last night. Nothing special except 20% off that is $48 from $60. Give $20 tip. But I won't go back as I need HE place to release. She said she is busy, but bs, no body around. Any place without HE won't be busy IMHO. I was thinking to go to KClover (Kiki) after that but decide to leave it tomorrow as Father Day self-treatment. Legit massage is ok but always feel something incompleted.

Have fun Fathers, I know most of us are good guys but we go CC, our wife's faults, no doubt! Agreed?

Honolulu1
06-18-17, 03:14
Hono.

Do you have a link or stats on her?

Mahalo,

Ninja.Come. Hard Work. Hard Massage (KPC).

License info: 9367.

You work HARD.

You PLAY hard.

When you need to RECOVER come for a HARD DEEP THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE with ME.

You will get DEEP, HARD massage and stretching techniques I've trained for in East Asian University.

Calling is BEST.

CALL Linda.

For your next appointment.

And ASK for directions.

9 am to 9 pm DAILY, I'll pm you her number and for future, you can search any provider in threads. Hono1.

Mongerholic
06-18-17, 03:55
I went to this Sakura at CC, 23th floor. Legit massage, but was quoted young girls, come now last night. Nothing special except 20% off that is $48 from $60. Give $20 tip. But I won't go back as I need HE place to release. She said she is busy, but bs, no body around. Any place without HE won't be busy IMHO. I was thinking to go to KClover (Kiki) after that but decide to leave it tomorrow as Father Day self-treatment. Legit massage is ok but always feel something incompleted.

Have fun Fathers, I know most of us are good guys but we go CC, our wife's faults, no doubt! Agreed?AlwaysBusy,

I feel the same way. On more than one occasion I have visited a supposedly HE mt only to leave blue balls. It's convenient that there are so many others that are just one phone call away to provide the sensual release. As of now I have 3 guaranteed stand by providers.

M.

Fleshlight
06-18-17, 04:31
How much more for lesbian action?

S1.$ each provider so I passed.

OniNoHanzo
06-18-17, 04:42
So am I, as are many local guys.

Yes, as I mentioned she used to "work" in Japan. See Ck813's post below.I have known Jennifer a long time and know her very well. She is Korean. However, she was born and raised in Japan. Her parents and grandparents were also born and raised in Japan. All of her education was in Japan and she speaks / writes Japanese not Korean. That's why her mannerism is of a Japanese culture.

Playboys219
06-18-17, 16:09
Aloha fellow mongers.

Which massage therapist has the best ass?

Any ethnicity, I just am in need of a large round bum to sit on my face.

Any suggestions? Greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

LoseMoney23
06-18-17, 18:33
You guys are paying too much too see April. Losemoney.

H Mobius
06-18-17, 19:06
I have known Jennifer a long time and know her very well. She is Korean. However, she was born and raised in Japan. Her parents and grandparents were also born and raised in Japan. All of her education was in Japan and she speaks / writes Japanese not Korean. That's why her mannerism is of a Japanese culture.This needs to be sent in response to Ninja's post, not mine.

Mongerholic
06-18-17, 21:00
You guys are paying too much too see April. Losemoney.LM23,

I'm seriously wondering if there are multiple girls out of that CC location who are claiming to be April. Case in point, when I saw April last week I was greeted by a petite Thai lady possibly 32-36 with jet black hair with supple breasts encased in a 34 c padded bra. She had absolutely no hips and a small ass. This April collected the. 60 house fee and there was no mention of price or any upselling to remove her top or anything else. She was very chatty and flirty as hell (heavy roaming allowed over clothing). She proceeded with an average massage (nothing compares to Katt's massage), but I would rate her HE as a sensual 10- she patiently caressed Jr like no other for approximately 10-15 and playfully talked about sliding JR in her tight pussy. I was cringing and squirming as she continued to use her two handed twisting technique all the while changing the depth and pace of this sensual massage. Later on she used her left hand to press the base of Jr down and ever so patiently stroked and twisted Jr until I shot my first squirt that traveled over my head. The subsequent shots hit my chin and chest area and I was so fricken turned on that Jr stayed hard.

Believe me she was worth the. 60 tip for a total of 1. 2.

She's so busy that she gets booked up by 11 a, so I suspect that if you haven't seen her yet and aren't stored in her tm contact.

List then you may be getting pawned off to the other mt's working out of the same room. I tried to schedule with her the following day but she was booked. Will keep you mongers posted when I see her this week.

M.

Mongerholic
06-18-17, 21:04
I have known Jennifer a long time and know her very well. She is Korean. However, she was born and raised in Japan. Her parents and grandparents were also born and raised in Japan. All of her education was in Japan and she speaks / writes Japanese not Korean. That's why her mannerism is of a Japanese culture.OniNoHanzo,

I concur--that is exactly what Junko told me.

M.

Magnod
06-19-17, 03:10

Ninja.This point has been beaten into the ground like a dead horse.

Doesn't really matter, unless you are sampling some DNA while DATY.

Blake123
06-19-17, 04:16
LM23,

I'm seriously wondering if there are multiple girls out of that CC location who are claiming to be April.

Believe me she was worth the. 60 tip for a total of 1. 2.

I've sort of been wondering the same thing.

I paid the same damages when I saw her earlier this year.

Nephilim3000
06-19-17, 08:03
Aloha fellow mongers.

Which massage therapist has the best ass?

Any ethnicity, I just am in need of a large round bum to sit on my face.

Any suggestions? Greatly appreciated.

Thanks!Hanna at Vanilla or Lotus at Hiran?

Cloe Stone
06-19-17, 17:20
This point has been beaten into the ground like a dead horse.

Doesn't really matter, unless you are sampling some DNA while DATY.Not to mention, she has her own thread. It would be nice if we could all try to keep things in the proper place / thread.

Chik0848
06-19-17, 18:30
Not to mention, she has her own thread. It would be nice if we could all try to keep things in the proper place / thread.Very true. It would be great if everyone would take a minute to scroll down to see if there is an applicable thread to post on.

Lucky808
06-19-17, 19:34
When she first started advertising with the picture of her looking over her shoulder, I texted her and she mentioned that she was renting a room at Pin Thai in Century Center. She worked a day at the Aiea location. I have not seen her.Pin Thai 39th floor? Isn't here strictly legit.

Hard Eight
06-19-17, 19:49
Hanna at Vanilla or Lotus at Hiran?Lotus is 100% Chinese and no ass unless I missed something.

GiAnt34
06-19-17, 20:18
Pin Thai 39th floor? Isn't here strictly legit.Have not been to the Century Center location. In the past few months, there have been a handful of massage therapists featured individually in Craigslist ads indicating they are working at Harbor Center (Aiea) and Century Center (Honolulu). When I contacted them, they told me they are working out of Pin Thai and that they are renting a room. So I am guessing there are massage therapists that work for Pin Thai and independent massage therapists renting space at both locations. Joy, the current featured hottie is based in Century Center, however, with an hour notice, can head out to Aiea to massage you.

Hunter75
06-19-17, 20:33

Flesh.Nice report flesh. Thanks for sharing. I'm stoked to be headed (back) to Pattaya next week and definitely looking forward to a few threesomes too. May not find girls that give decent massages to bring back to the room, but it's all good. Maybe capture some video memories!

Hunt.

Pretender311
06-19-17, 21:40
When booking with Nala via her website, which option / service do you select? Or does it not matter and I just give her a big tip later. Just want to make sure that more is still available. Thanks.

VietFunGuy
06-20-17, 02:10
Hey my brothas. You all no I'm hooked on dis one. I'm havin trouble understandin the confusion if you seein real April.

She look just like the picture and does a really hot massage and a long patient he.

She a definite spinner with major cans and the rockin bod and face. I ain't rich but she God to me Maybe becuz I'm Asian too?

But I tip ok to her because she is about as good as I see here in Hawaii. Remind me of home. Maybe people thinkin too much.

She the best around for me. Hope for you too. Peace and joy my brothas I'm going to go back asap. Cheaper than goin back home.

Mahalo and thanks to you all. Wish I could find 2 like dis in the real world.

GiAnt34
06-20-17, 08:29
When booking with Nala via her website, which option / service do you select? Or does it not matter and I just give her a big tip later. Just want to make sure that more is still available. Thanks.Either way, you will leave happy. Do not sweat the $75/ hour. When you step into her place, you will realize it is worth the extra $15.

Ck813
06-20-17, 14:00
The thing with Nala is this, she gives an awesome way above excellent massage and she will never up sell. I asked her about her prices and she knows times can be hard for some or all so she sets her prices that includes the prostate massage at a very reasonable price. Why she does this, so we will keep coming back and back because of her great service and reasonable prices. The only inconvience I had was that at times it's hard to schedule an appointment. She will always make you more then satisfied!

CK'S stamp of approval! Haha no but I'm serious!

Either way, you will leave happy. Do not sweat the $75/ hour. When you step into her place, you will realize it is worth the extra $15.

Ck813
06-20-17, 14:17
Nina at Paradise Thai may have to go twice.

Chinese Patty Pin Thai. If she is still there.

Annie formerly from Paradise Thai.

Mai who use to work with Makamae but I heard on Big Island.

Athena but she sucks wouldn't recommend.

Mai Paradise Thai but can't confirm.

A and one more I forgot her name use to work with Mai.

For now Das all I can remember.

Told you guys make story, gain their trust.

Hunter75
06-20-17, 16:54
When booking with Nala via her website, which option / service do you select? Or does it not matter and I just give her a big tip later. Just want to make sure that more is still available. Thanks.If it's your first time, go with the 60 min. You'll get a nice deep massage, followed by some oil, then hot stone, then (because she doesn't have a shower) you'll be wiped down with hot towels. Always a pleasant finish, and all of it on the most comfortable massage table you have ever laid on.

Enjoy!

Hunt.

FCH300
06-20-17, 18:50
Nina at Paradise Thai may have to go twice.

Chinese Patty Pin Thai. If she is still there.

Annie formerly from Paradise Thai.

Mai who use to work with Makamae but I heard on Big Island.

Athena but she sucks wouldn't recommend.

Mai Paradise Thai but can't confirm.

A and one more I forgot her name use to work with Mai.

For now Das all I can remember.

Told you guys make story, gain their trust.In Aiea. Emma (formerly of Halawa Hts). HE guaranteed but not much massage. Nice, middle-aged lady from SFO.

BEST RELAXING&SOOTHING BODY WORRK (AIEA).

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6185439885.html

BonedAgain
06-20-17, 21:48
Decided to try Nico at CC 601, she answered the door to a partitioned off studio. She was not the one pictured in the ad, maybe 10 years older and skinny, A's, with no azz. After dropping 60 for HF, she started a lotion rub down. Sorry, I honestly can't call that a massage. After 10 minutes, on the flip, she put my hand on her azz and asked if I wanted FS. She said 1. 5 more. At that same time her friend knocks on the door, wanting to use the other side of the partitioned room to service another monger. Anyway, my brainless head gives up the 1. 5 more and got a low performing CG, DS on a massage table. Absolutely no FIV, or DATY, my itchy hands just got pushed away. Service was done after 30 minutes, and I definitely felt rushed. When I asked for more time, she gives me that duh look, as if not understanding my Pidgin English.

L-7, A-5 S-5 Will NoT ReApEaT at CC 601.

Lucky808
06-20-17, 22:09
The thing with Nala is this, she gives an awesome way above excellent massage and she will never up sell. I asked her about her prices and she knows times can be hard for some or all so she sets her prices that includes the prostate massage at a very reasonable price. Why she does this, so we will keep coming back and back because of her great service and reasonable prices. The only inconvience I had was that at times it's hard to schedule an appointment. She will always make you more then satisfied!

CK'S stamp of approval! Haha no but I'm serious!Prostate massage = HJ HE?

Russo
06-21-17, 00:34
So, I went to sNOw spa 3 weeks ago and Lulu responds pretty quickly. You know, I pretty much got the same type of massage as the last couple massages. With the 'Spa" music playing at a certain time meant a transition to a certain body part. So I talked to a friend about that (since we both go see her because she is cute with a decent grip) and he too started to notice what I was feeling. Anyways, I go and schedule yet again last week and I tried to make small talk. She responds and I know she can understand English because I would ask about how she's doing and she answered correctly. So, I asked what type of massages does she do and she kept on saying "huh" or "ah?" and I pointed out areas on my upper back to massage more and she just said "ah?, huh? So I said massage more on upperback because its where all my knots are. She said ok, but never focused on the area I asked her to massage more. So here I'm thinking, damn, I guess her English sucks. So, she continues doing her routine massage and then I asked her about her travelings and she responds that she just got back from new York and that its so expensive there and almost like here. So, by the way she responded, I know she understands English and that "huh and ahh?" is her playing dumb. I don't think I will be going back there anymore. Don't get me wrong, her massages are good, but if I need a massage at areas that I'm suffering in and you don't listen / play dumb, then that's a deal breaker for me. Not even a flash of her boobs or anything. I don't know what guy likes a HE if they don't have a visual aid or something to hold on to. Her massages are not personable, they are more mechanical / routine. NO more sNOw spa for me. On to the next one.

On another note, everytime me and my friend did get a massage from Lulu it never fails that as we are leaving we ALWAYS hear Mia next door moaning her heart out which makes one wonder, is she acting or is she really getting that O. LOL.

FCH300
06-21-17, 00:58
So, I went to sNOw spa 3 weeks ago and Lulu responds pretty quickly.

On another note, everytime me and my friend did get a massage from Lulu it never fails that as we are leaving we ALWAYS hear Mia next door moaning her heart out which makes one wonder, is she acting or is she really getting that O. LOL.So Lulu is located on 13th Floor near Mia's place. Trust me, if you hear her moaning, SOMEONE in there is having a good time. Maybe everyone!! She's a real doll, as far as I'm concerned.

GiAnt34
06-21-17, 07:27
Prostate massage = HJ HE?However, Nala = HJ / HE.

Licentious
06-21-17, 20:23
So, I went to sNOw spa 3 weeks ago and Lulu responds pretty quickly. You know, I pretty much got the same type of massage as the last couple massages. With the 'Spa" music playing at a certain time meant a transition to a certain body part. So I talked to a friend about that (since we both go see her because she is cute with a decent grip) and he too started to notice what I was feeling. Anyways, I go and schedule yet again last week and I tried to make small talk. She responds and I know she can understand English because I would ask about how she's doing and she answered correctly. So, I asked what type of massages does she do and she kept on saying "huh" or "ah?" and I pointed out areas on my upper back to massage more and she just said "ah?, huh? So I said massage more on upperback because its where all my knots are. She said ok, but never focused on the area I asked her to massage more. So here I'm thinking, damn, I guess her English sucks. So, she continues doing her routine massage and then I asked her about her travelings and she responds that she just got back from new York and that its so expensive there and almost like here. So, by the way she responded, I know she understands English and that "huh and ahh?" is her playing dumb. I don't think I will be going back there anymore. Don't get me wrong, her massages are good, but if I need a massage at areas that I'm suffering in and you don't listen / play dumb, then that's a deal breaker for me. Not even a flash of her boobs or anything. I don't know what guy likes a HE if they don't have a visual aid or something to hold on to. Her massages are not personable, they are more mechanical / routine. NO more sNOw spa for me. On to the next one.

On another note, everytime me and my friend did get a massage from Lulu it never fails that as we are leaving we ALWAYS hear Mia next door moaning her heart out which makes one wonder, is she acting or is she really getting that O. LOL.I guess you get the idea it's job she didn't ask for.

She has a kid from what I understand some where in the building.

That's why she don't care to answer you.

She sees her customers as low life's wanting to unload.

Licentious
06-21-17, 20:26
Decided to try Nico at CC 601, she answered the door to a partitioned off studio. She was not the one pictured in the ad, maybe 10 years older and skinny, A's, with no azz. After dropping 60 for HF, she started a lotion rub down. Sorry, I honestly can't call that a massage. After 10 minutes, on the flip, she put my hand on her azz and asked if I wanted FS. She said 1. 5 more. At that same time her friend knocks on the door, wanting to use the other side of the partitioned room to service another monger. Anyway, my brainless head gives up the 1. 5 more and got a low performing CG, DS on a massage table. Absolutely no FIV, or DATY, my itchy hands just got pushed away. Service was done after 30 minutes, and I definitely felt rushed. When I asked for more time, she gives me that duh look, as if not understanding my Pidgin English.

L-7, A-5 S-5 Will NoT ReApEaT at CC 601.Most irritating.

Before I handed my hf to her.

I got the feeling from her everything money.

She didn't have much of body.

So I left.

Licentious
06-21-17, 20:47
So Lulu is located on 13th Floor near Mia's place. Trust me, if you hear her moaning, SOMEONE in there is having a good time. Maybe everyone!! She's a real doll, as far as I'm concerned.Mia has an awesome body and attitude she enjoys a good pounding.

She's some nice natural big boobs and heavy too.

Sometimes I just want a thinner Asian tap.

It's ashame Yoyo not around.

She has some beautiful providers there trained to please.

PunaniLuva
06-21-17, 21:26
Anyone got any info to share on this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6187193911.html

NiceBush808
06-21-17, 21:43
I got to try Lehua and damn she is hot. Massage was good she did the hot stone thing but made sure to stay away from the boys. Just on looks alone I would repeat, hopefully there is more in store in the future.

I like her place it is out by kalani high school, good to stay away from CC once in a while.Anyone with any luck with Lehua yet if you know wad I mean?

Mahaloz.

Captin Crunch
06-21-17, 21:43
Mia has an awesome body and attitude she enjoys a good pounding.

She's some nice natural big boobs and heavy too.

Sometimes I just want a thinner Asian tap.

It's ashame Yoyo not around.

She has some beautiful providers there trained to please.Which one is Mia? Anyone have a link to her ad?

WomenLover2
06-21-17, 21:51
Anyone with any luck with Lehua yet if you know wad I mean?

Mahaloz.I have seen her many times but still no play.

She is very attractive though. Wish she would play.

If anyone knows the secret to getting her to play please advise.

She even turned down my offer of more tip. No fun!

WomenLover2
06-21-17, 21:54
What a let down. Although the new girl on town is attractive and about 30 yrs old, it was a bit disappointing when we discussed extra gratuities. Hand and elbow massage was pretty weak although she offers walking on back services. No hand rails in ceiling so had to be careful she does not fall. For extra gratuities beyond the. 6 house fee, this wanker wants $ for wanking while fully clothed (touch permitted over her clothes only), and another $.5 for taking off her top. Ridiculous, that's $$. 1 for basic services and not even full service. I won't be back!I agree with you. The way that she always asks aggressively on how much you will tip her is a turn off.

H Mobius
06-21-17, 23:11

L-7, A-5 S-5 Will NoT ReApEaT at CC 601.At least you got FS for 210. She wanted 60 HF + 60 HJ + 200 FS, all up front so I walked from all that upselling. No way am I fronting or even paying 320 when better (in every way) can be had almost anywhere else for 200.

RicoSr1
06-22-17, 00:04
Have any of you Mongers tried or have any info on Tina "Ease Your Mind"? She posted only once on CL Beauty Services on 18 May but nothing after that. She offers out call full body massage for $50 and a two hour session for $90. I've been in contact with her via e-mail but haven't seen her. A novice for sure but the price is great for a house call. I'm curious what she looks like, nationality, approx. Weight, age, etc. Wasn't able to cut and paste her ad. Any help? Mahalo.

Jan Fortifore
06-22-17, 00:17
Have any of you Mongers tried or have any info on Tina "Ease Your Mind"? She posted only once on CL Beauty Services on 18 May but nothing after that. She offers out call full body massage for $50 and a two hour session for $90. I've been in contact with her via e-mail but haven't seen her. A novice for sure but the price is great for a house call. I'm curious what she looks like, nationality, approx. Weight, age, etc. Wasn't able to cut and paste her ad. Any help? Mahalo.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/6137850557.html

"Tense and need to relax?! Let me help you!

Services are VERY AFFORDABLE and NEGOTIABLE. The catch is it must be done at your place due to renovation at mine atm.

Full body massage: $50/ hour or $90/2 hrs.

Scalp massage add-on: $25.

Customized add-on: negotiable depending on service!

Very customizable massage, focusing on areas of your choice.

Tina".

I have no experience with this provider. I am only assisting with the link and ad language.

Jan Fortifore.

GiAnt34
06-22-17, 00:44
Most irritating.

Before I handed my hf to her.

I got the feeling from her everything money.

She didn't have much of body.

So I left.So, you may have driven across town and your dick is hard. So, you may have to pay $3 for parking. So, you do not want to offend the woman. If it does not feel right, walk away with your hard earned money and find a better place.

RicoSr1
06-22-17, 01:21
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/6137850557.html

"Tense and need to relax?! Let me help you!

Services are VERY AFFORDABLE and NEGOTIABLE. The catch is it must be done at your place due to renovation at mine atm.

Full body massage: $50/ hour or $90/2 hrs.

Scalp massage add-on: $25.

Customized add-on: negotiable depending on service!

Very customizable massage, focusing on areas of your choice.

Tina".

I have no experience with this provider. I am only assisting with the link and ad language.

Jan Fortifore.Mahalo, JF. Hopefully, with you clarifying my post, someone will shed some light on this ladies' services.

Surfer Ten
06-22-17, 02:32
Mahalo, JF. Hopefully, with you clarifying my post, someone will shed some light on this ladies' services.Hey Brother Rico.

I sent you a PM regarding my experience with Tina.

Much Aloha!

ST.

Esunchiste
06-22-17, 02:53
I agree with you. The way that she always asks aggressively on how much you will tip her is a turn off.Had to try April out after the reviews. My experience was same as yours and Bachians. This is strictly a business to her. She just there for the money. Total turnoff when they ask and debate for tip. I understand that maybe some clients probably cheap them out, but I would think they should have some sort of feel for the clientele. Anyways she asked for more than $ for just the tip for a HE. Couldn't believe it. When I refused and stuck to standard. 6 tip her personality totally changed. Her massage was shetty, all elbows and no skill.

Big pass. But TEHO.

Esunchiste
06-22-17, 02:57
I guess you get the idea it's job she didn't ask for.

She has a kid from what I understand some where in the building.

That's why she don't care to answer you.

She sees her customers as low life's wanting to unload.This is another provider that's strictly in it for the money. I also agree with other posters on her shorting the time. If you're going to collect the HF ahead of time, I expect to get the full 60 minutes, but it seems to work the other way in my experience. HE was sensual though. Massage was meh.

WhateverIWant
06-22-17, 03:14
Saw April today, and yes she's about making money. But then again, so is this old bird. I tend to not waste my time on my non productive clients. I understand many are looking for a tryst of a lifetime, it's my understanding as an old psychiatrist that, like all jobs, this is just another. So, it would stand to reason that cash equals interest. These girls are motivated human beings, not machines for our pleasure only.

Most roads are a two way street so.

Pros.

Hot as hell.

Funny.

Cute.

Sexy and skillful.

Cons.

If you are on the cheap, she's not your girl, she knows her assets and abilities. Not many of us are here for a therapeutic CMT massage, we want seduction and release. So if you want to shop at Walmart for Walmart quality go elsewhere. If 20 or 30 bucks extra isn't going to kill you, you will be rewarded in spades.

We all play the game for different reasons, but the woman play ONE game. Make money.

She is amazing when you treat her in her comfort zone, so if you are not a KMart shopper she's your girl, if you are a coupon clipper, go elsewhere.

With that body and that face and her actual skills, I wish I could take this one home. But. Alas.

So, in summary, I will be back as often as my schedule allows.

But it's a free mkt economy, shop where you are comfortable. But this one is in my cross hairs as she was last time. To me she's impeccable but we are all different, but I'm all about quality. Life is too short.

Kinda like choosing a Fiat over a Bentley, no comparison.

Enjoy life my brothers.

Dr B.

Had to try April out after the reviews. My experience was same as yours and Bachians. This is strictly a business to her. She just there for the money. Total turnoff when they ask and debate for tip. I understand that maybe some clients probably cheap them out, but I would think they should have some sort of feel for the clientele. Anyways she asked for more than $ for just the tip for a HE. Couldn't believe it. When I refused and stuck to standard. 6 tip her personality totally changed. Her massage was shetty, all elbows and no skill.

Big pass. But TEHO.

WomenLover2
06-22-17, 03:52
Had to try April out after the reviews. My experience was same as yours and Bachians. This is strictly a business to her. She just there for the money. Total turnoff when they ask and debate for tip. I understand that maybe some clients probably cheap them out, but I would think they should have some sort of feel for the clientele. Anyways she asked for more than $ for just the tip for a HE. Couldn't believe it. When I refused and stuck to standard. 6 tip her personality totally changed. Her massage was shetty, all elbows and no skill.

Big pass. But TEHO.Thank you for your input and agreeing with me. She totally not attractive too but biggest turnoff is her bad behavior.

We should all boycott her. There are much better ladies who deserve our money.

GiAnt34
06-22-17, 04:28
This is another provider that's strictly in it for the money. I also agree with other posters on her shorting the time. If you're going to collect the HF ahead of time, I expect to get the full 60 minutes, but it seems to work the other way in my experience. HE was sensual though. Massage was meh.Assuming a massage therapist shorts a 60 minute session by 15 minutes:

$60 House fee + $40 Tip (HJ / HE with roaming over clothes = $100 Sub-total - $15 (House fee reduced by 25%) = $85 Total. Give the therapist a $25 tip.

Bonnah
06-22-17, 05:02
If it's your first time, go with the 60 min. You'll get a nice deep massage, followed by some oil, then hot stone, then (because she doesn't have a shower) you'll be wiped down with hot towels. Always a pleasant finish, and all of it on the most comfortable massage table you have ever laid on.

Enjoy!

Hunt.So. Tip recommendation?

Ck813
06-22-17, 10:11
This is just a question and that is all it is. When you go to a legit massage you pay for the massage up front. What is the difference? If the provider collects the fee juts for the massage up front that shouldn't be a problem. Within 5 minutes if you don't like the massage you can get someone else or get your money back. Shou the provider not return the money it is now considered theft robbery etc as long as you haven't laid a single hand finger etc on the provider. You can now call the Police and the provider if you wish will be charged, or the provider can just give the money back. Finally, in Century Center the provider does not want the attention because likely she will get evicted and her lease will be over. We still got the upper hand!

This is another provider that's strictly in it for the money. I also agree with other posters on her shorting the time. If you're going to collect the HF ahead of time, I expect to get the full 60 minutes, but it seems to work the other way in my experience. HE was sensual though. Massage was meh.

Licentious
06-22-17, 15:14

Have fun Fathers, I know most of us are good guys but we go CC, our wife's faults, no doubt! Agreed?Did you go to this place?

You asked for more?

No extras?

FCH300
06-22-17, 15:34
Anyone got any info to share on this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6187193911.htmlShe's one of Vera's girls. Started working there 6 or 7 months ago. She's been reviewed several times in the forum. Search for her by name. Though I haven't seen her, my impression from the reviews that I've read is that like others in Vera's shop, she provides a reasonable but not great massage with light roaming and HE / HJ. I saw here once, shortly after she started working there in the elevator lobby and the pictures are real.

FCH300
06-22-17, 15:38
Which one is Mia? Anyone have a link to her ad?Link to her BP ad as requested:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/forget-about-the-rest-lets-try-the-best/5608726

Hard Eight
06-22-17, 18:40
Thank you for your input and agreeing with me. She totally not attractive too but biggest turnoff is her bad behavior.

We should all boycott her. There are much better ladies who deserve our money.April rules your money guys LOL.