PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

RoloMyOlo
04-05-17, 19:15
I can testify that she is a quality massage and HE experience, but you will have to brave the CC (parking attendant, crowded lobby and elevator ride, and hoping not to be noticed while your waiting for the elevator in the hallway). It was worth it to me, but I get where you're coming from.Last time I went to CC I got super lucky. Parked my car went to the 4th floor elevators, no one waiting. Elevator came and was empty. Straight up with no stops. Back down same thing. Empty elevator got off on the 4th floor. Straight to my car. No security, no people, no stress. LOL I wish can be like this all the time. I no really care about the parking attendant.

Hawaiian007
04-05-17, 21:39
She gives HE for 120 and is hot IMHO.Yep acts all innocent and sh*t but she is a pro at pulling out your Benjamin's. Also as initially advertised she is NOT 21 that's for sure!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-jasmine-late-night/5609040

NiceBush808
04-06-17, 12:56
When you are next to her and look into her eyes, she is absolutely stunning. She is a wonderful person and I get lost looking in her eyes.

HB.Do you know if she gets naked too or is she dressed the whole time?

Hihon
04-06-17, 14:14
Do you know if she gets naked too or is she dressed the whole time?Dressed the whole time.

Pk8888
04-06-17, 14:39
Decided to try out 4 hands from Angie and another girl (unfortunately I didn't get her name). Hahaha oh man, was it crazy. I mean when they first started, I was blown away. So much going on at once and pretty much always had on of them making a nice sensual pass downstairs. Sorry for the short review but man oh man I would get on 4 hands at least once if you guys haven't. If you like specific girls over there, I would just make sure you request the ones you like (obviously). I figure the more comfortable they are with you the more playful they'll get.

Was just double the normal rate and I would definitely repeat.

NiceBush808
04-06-17, 15:14
Dressed the whole time.Okay. Thanks for the response.

Fleshlight
04-06-17, 18:14
Any info on this massage therapist? Service? Looks etc. Mahalo in advance. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6071551882.html.That's Selina. She does a BB pussyrub on jr if you like that. If not, a massage with topless HJ ending.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
04-06-17, 18:16
I visited with her the other day and wasn't impressed. Her massage, actually a rub, was horrible and her breath was bad. She had mouthwash in the bathroom and should have used it. At least she got naked and I could rub her pussy while she gave me a HJ. Will not repeat.Too bad. I have good experiences with her. She can massage harder if you ask. But not to many girls will do a nude finish with FIV. I'm a repeater.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-sensual-coco-is-back-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-petite-chinese-beauty/6833329

Flesh.

Russo
04-06-17, 19:51
That's Selina. She does a BB pussyrub on jr if you like that. If not, a massage with topless HJ ending.

Flesh.Does she do MSOG?

Stangman808
04-07-17, 01:52
Does anyone have any information on this therapist? Thanks in advance for any information.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6074250501.html

Happy Seeker 8
04-07-17, 02:23
Does anyone have any information on this therapist? Thanks in advance for any information.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6074250501.htmlThis is Kiku. She rents a space out of room on Pensacola. Very good experienced therapist and very good looking. She used to be on call with those outcall ladies in Wakiki, but singly not like them. Doesn't rush, upsell or short time. Does outcalls on her own now. About 12+ years massaging. Strictly legit.

Magnod
04-07-17, 04:46

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6074250501.htmlIs that location Mint Spa? Across Kaiser Hospital?

Hawaii Boy
04-07-17, 11:32
Is that location Mint Spa? Across Kaiser Hospital?Mint and Annie added a 3rd MT to the rotation to keep the place busy all the time.

HB.

TBoy808
04-07-17, 12:10
Is that location Mint Spa? Across Kaiser Hospital?Yes I believe so but never try.

Member #5438
04-07-17, 18:18
Mint and Annie added a 3rd MT to the rotation to keep the place busy all the time.

HB.FWIW, always been super legit for me.

Happy Seeker 8
04-07-17, 18:30
This is Kiku. She rents a space out of room on Pensacola. Very good experienced therapist and very good looking. She used to be on call with those outcall ladies in Wakiki, but singly not like them. Doesn't rush, upsell or short time. Does outcalls on her own now. About 12+ years massaging. Strictly legit.Yes, also she rents space out of Mint. She used to work out of a high end place out of (in) Halekulani hotel, that went out of business. She was trying to rent out place out of CC at one point for her own in call business. This photo does her no good, she is very better looking.

JabroniAdams
04-07-17, 20:06
Dressed the whole time.Not necessarily true. I think Summer is one of the ones where YMMV.

TBoy808
04-07-17, 23:06
Seen Sofia but looked late 30's to me. Similar to picture but more older. Decent looking and good attitude so got a nice massage and left happy. Not sure if I got someone else or if young Sofia even exists?

They work out of the same spot Mika the one on the left I have tried decent massage no rush with HE $100 total. Sofia the young Chinese girl that I made a recent comment on seems to have her own ad now with 100% real face and body pics with no Photoshop what you see is what you get. Here is another pic of her that has been posted before.

SCJohn
04-08-17, 12:22
Mint and Annie added a 3rd MT to the rotation to keep the place busy all the time.

HB.Mint give a great legit massage. Nice Deep Tissue. Is Annie similar in style?

Asdf Asdf
04-09-17, 04:25
A bit of an uncommon request, does anyone have any recommendations of for a legit massage? Not looking for HE but towel-less would be nice.

GrateFu
04-09-17, 11:10
There is a "new" thai therapist at night in CC. Once Pinky and April left for vacation I needed to find a new MT that could give a decent massage and HE. DINGDINGDING found one. Here is her ad. If you want anymore details PM and I'll think about sharing. Want to keep her traffic low, but felt I needed to share this gem with some of the community.

VietFunGuy
04-09-17, 12:37
There is a "new" thai therapist at night in CC. Once Pinky and April left for vacation I needed to find a new MT that could give a decent massage and HE. DINGDINGDING found one. Here is her ad. If you want anymore details PM and I'll think about sharing. Want to keep her traffic low, but felt I needed to share this gem with some of the community.Can you add the link brah? Lookin for the same? Peace.

Ernestm
04-09-17, 12:37
A bit of an uncommon request, does anyone have any recommendations of for a legit massage? Not looking for HE but towel-less would be nice.There is a "Legit Massage" thread that you can peruse. We have talked about many of the ladies at CC and CS there. Diamond at Thailand Massage can give you a legit Thai massage if you like that style. Call or text Vera and ask for Diamond.

Suksukboi808
04-09-17, 15:47
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6079919211.html

Sampled Nadia the other day. She's very friendly and flirtatious. Tiny girl but can give a good massage. Allows roaming and gives HE for the standard price.

Shavnluvr
04-09-17, 22:46
Someone mentioned FS was on the table. Is this true? Because I'd definitely pay to pound that pussy!

Seen Sofia but looked late 30's to me. Similar to picture but more older. Decent looking and good attitude so got a nice massage and left happy. Not sure if I got someone else or if young Sofia even exists?

They work out of the same spot Mika the one on the left I have tried decent massage no rush with HE $100 total. Sofia the young Chinese girl that I made a recent comment on seems to have her own ad now with 100% real face and body pics with no Photoshop what you see is what you get. Here is another pic of her that has been posted before.

Mongerholic
04-09-17, 22:58
Someone mentioned FS was on the table. Is this true? Because I'd definitely pay to pound that pussy!I have posted a review about this girl Sophia and am amazed that no other monger has shared. I'm sure if I was afforded this service there must be others. Perhaps they are reluctant because they don't want other mongers to flood her appointments. Any? Lmk pm ok too.

M.

Duke Atreides
04-10-17, 05:30
As a bigger guy I sometimes find massages a little weak. Any recommendations for a girl who can really get in there and work? I work hard and would love someone who can really get the kinks out. Under 35 and he preferred. Rtft and leaning towards selina or someone at Thai massage at CC.

Thanks in advance.

Hawaii Boy
04-10-17, 11:56
I have posted a review about this girl Sophia and am amazed that no other monger has shared. I'm sure if I was afforded this service there must be others. Perhaps they are reluctant because they don't want other mongers to flood her appointments. Any? Lmk pm ok too.

M.That's because she has had multiple names but has been around a while. Scan the forum for Nini and you will find plenty.

HB.

Happy Seeker 8
04-10-17, 13:55
I have posted a review about this girl Sophia and am amazed that no other monger has shared. I'm sure if I was afforded this service there must be others. Perhaps they are reluctant because they don't want other mongers to flood her appointments. Any? Lmk pm ok too.

M.If you read all recent posts-they state she has her own ad NOW, with her OWN photo. She was always using Mika's ad (with Mika's photo) before. This is why me and others thought Mika was Sophia. Because Mika has always so-so reviews, I for one was not taking any "Sophia" reviews seriously. On top of this (may belong on like beef lolo thread), every guy who posted Sophia reviews back then only posted a Mika ad / photo as a reference, without saying anything about a Sophia not being the one in photo ad. HS8.

Esunchiste
04-10-17, 19:21
As a bigger guy I sometimes find massages a little weak. Any recommendations for a girl who can really get in there and work? I work hard and would love someone who can really get the kinks out. Under 35 and he preferred. Rtft and leaning towards selina or someone at Thai massage at CC.

Thanks in advance.I would say mint was the strongest MT. She is strictly legit as far as I know though. But she can get the kinks out.

Fleshlight
04-10-17, 19:31
So went to check out Vanilla Spa in Century Center. Figured this would be a massage AMP and it was. Place is super nice and clean. So I got Vivian to service me. She is freaking HOT! Pretty new here which was better to me. Real pretty Chinese with really nice fair skin. Straight black hair little pass shoulder. But what really turned me on was she had a real sexy high class office girl look. Not sure if you can understand that, but when she walked in with her high heels and panty / brah combo, she had a model look of a hot Chinese office worker. Maybe because of her black hair and fair skin which was flawless. The only thing made her wild was the two tats on the back of her neck and lower stomach. Very pretty face and eyes.

Around 5'3, very slim and curvy. Nice real D cups tits, with nice soft darker nipples. Long nice legs, nice ass which led to a sweet clean shavin nani. Looks like late 20s.

Did some light massage, but I was so excited about her looks I had to get her naked and couldn't wait to get some DATY. Light kissing, sucked on those nice tits, and worked down to that sweet clean nani. DATY until climax, then she wanted some of Jr. So as I stood against table, she bent down for some nice BBBJ. Good suction action for a while, then she slipped cover on and I had her standing doggie against the table. She was wet but very tight. Her body looked damn nice in that position. I was pretty worked up, so I turned her around and had her lay on edge of table while I pounded in standing mish at edge of table. Watching her face, tits, and jr going in and out of her nice shved pussy was too much. Finished in matter minutes. We were in big room so I asked her to shower off with me, she said next time.

WOW! Vivian is definitely a repeater. Very friendly and speaks English well. Never rushed. L / A / S 9/10/10 IMHO Standard fees.

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanill-spa-8082274877-century-center/7040305

JohnnyZero
04-10-17, 21:43
Decided to try out 4 hands from Angie and another girl (unfortunately I didn't get her name). Hahaha oh man, was it crazy. I mean when they first started, I was blown away. So much going on at once and pretty much always had on of them making a nice sensual pass downstairs. Sorry for the short review but man oh man I would get on 4 hands at least once if you guys haven't. If you like specific girls over there, I would just make sure you request the ones you like (obviously). I figure the more comfortable they are with you the more playful they'll get.

Was just double the normal rate and I would definitely repeat.Msog? Did they keep giving you HE for the full hour or did they stop after you finished? Got an ad?

SmellMyFinga
04-11-17, 06:04
So went to check out Vanilla Spa in Century Center. Figured this would be a massage AMP and it was. Place is super nice and clean. So I got Vivian to service me. She is freaking HOT! Pretty new here which was better to me. Real pretty Chinese with really nice fair skin. Straight black hair little pass shoulder. But what really turned me on was she had a real sexy high class office girl look. Not sure if you can understand that, but when she walked in with her high heels and panty / brah combo, she had a model look of a hot Chinese office worker. Maybe because of her black hair and fair skin which was flawless. The only thing made her wild was the two tats on the back of her neck and lower stomach. Very pretty face and eyes.

Around 5'3, very slim and curvy. Nice real D cups tits, with nice soft darker nipples. Long nice legs, nice ass which led to a sweet clean shavin nani. Looks like late 20s.

Did some light massage, but I was so excited about her looks I had to get her naked and couldn't wait to get some DATY. Light kissing, sucked on those nice tits, and worked down to that sweet clean nani. DATY until climax, then she wanted some of Jr. So as I stood against table, she bent down for some nice BBBJ. Good suction action for a while, then she slipped cover on and I had her standing doggie against the table. She was wet but very tight. Her body looked damn nice in that position. I was pretty worked up, so I turned her around and had her lay on edge of table while I pounded in standing mish at edge of table. Watching her face, tits, and jr going in and out of her nice shved pussy was too much. Finished in matter minutes. We were in big room so I asked her to shower off with me, she said next time.

WOW! Vivian is definitely a repeater. Very friendly and speaks English well. Never rushed. L / A / S 9/10/10 IMHO Standard fees.

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanill-spa-8082274877-century-center/7040305Is that her inthe pic.

Fleshlight
04-11-17, 06:08
Is that her inthe pic.The pic at the pool looks like her, but she's pretty hot.

Flesh.

SmellMyFinga
04-11-17, 08:24
The pic at the pool looks like her, but she's pretty hot.

Flesh.Thanks bro. I'm there.

BC777
04-11-17, 12:30
I met awhile ago a older tiny Chinese lady with a great body, she massaged mostly with her knees and lived and worked out of the 10th floor CC, she was a wonderful lady and I would like to reconnect with her if she is still here. Let me know if there is any contact information to reach her by and schedule and any other details would be great.

Thanks,

BC.

UncleHappy
04-11-17, 16:58

Thanks in advance.I'm Bigger too, I know what you mean. When I need deep I got to penny at Massage City in Waipahu.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6082505625.html

Penny is real small but she can get in there. For the deep kinks, she uses her elbows and also gets up and uses her feet on any part in need. Walks on back too.

Just be warned if jr gets excited she loves to tease. She'll poke at it and and ask if you want to use cream in the bathroom.

She gets the kinks out but it took me many visits before I could touch her or get HE.

As they say, YMMV. Good luck.

NiceBush808
04-11-17, 17:41
I'm Bigger too, I know what you mean. When I need deep I got to penny at Massage City in Waipahu.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6082505625.html

Penny is real small but she can get in there. For the deep kinks, she uses her elbows and also gets up and uses her feet on any part in need. Walks on back too.

Just be warned if jr gets excited she loves to tease. She'll poke at it and and ask if you want to use cream in the bathroom.

She gets the kinks out but it took me many visits before I could touch her or get HE.

As they say, YMMV. Good luck.Wow so are You really saying you were able to get a HE from her? I live on that side of the island and know where that place is so maybe I can give it a try?

UncleHappy
04-11-17, 18:11
Wow so are You really saying you were able to get a HE from her? I live on that side of the island and know where that place is so maybe I can give it a try?I invested many visits and choke $$ over a very long time with no luck but a good massage. I even stopped for a while and told her the teasing pissed me off. I returned for muscle kinks and everything seemed to turn around with her. I don't know if she wised up and offers to everyone or you need to work at it like I did.

Good luck and treat her right.

Pineapple50
04-11-17, 21:32
I have seen Tina on three occasions so far and I am looking for more than a great massage. Does she or has she offered more to anyone?

Any 411 would be much appreciated. I am ready to move-on if I have no chance with her.

Jonathan C
04-12-17, 01:28
She comes here for short stints. She's at CC right now, but she sets up shop where she can. I paid 160 for the massage combo. A little high, but it is a quality massage. She does allow a little roaming during the ending. I guess it depends how long you can hold out and how gentle you are YMMV.

She's Thai, but has lived in the US for a while. Pictures are her. Very nice and attractive. Be nice so she returns. She said one client bailed without paying once, so that's probably why she works out of CC now.Just to be clear, the 160 is inclusive of the tip, yes? No tip on top of that?

Jonathan C
04-12-17, 01:36
This one looks cute:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6084395858.html

Any word on her for HE?

BoomBoomBoy
04-12-17, 07:11

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanill-spa-8082274877-century-center/7040305Had to try Vivian after reading review. Flesh's review was pretty spot on. Vivian is a very pretty provider. From face, skin, body, pussy, service. All in all a really good session. One of the hottest Chinese providers that I've seen and been with in a while.

I will definitely repeat. Especially cause she's fairly new to the business and Hawaii. Virgin to Mongers. LOL.

Boom.

HawaiiStyle
04-12-17, 10:50
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-real-photos-sweet-young-asian-sopiha/7009753

Saw her the other day. Can confirm that the pics are real. She said she as 28, spinner type body. Height maybe around 5'3", 5'4". Natural B's a little saggy with nice dark nips. Showed up on time took a while for her to answer the door. When she finally did I noticed another pair of shoes. She operates out of Mika's place on the 8th floor so only 1 bed. She showed me to the bed as the previous customer was in the bathroom. Lucky it was still early and I didn't need to shower. Usually I try to shower before the massage as a courtesy to the girls. She collects house fee up front, massage starts off pretty good, decent massage asks several times if pressure is okay. The massage was interrupted several times the first of which was another monger who showed up about 15 min after me. She kept asking when his appointment was and he kept saying now. She finally told him to go to room 601, maybe its Mika's other room? We were than interrupted again by Mika her manager and she said that she came to collect the money.

On the flip she starts lightly brushing my body and becomes much more talkative. Her english is pretty bad so I was having a hard time understanding her. She told me that she has been very busy working from early in the morning to late at night. She said its because she has sick parents in China that maybe only have a few months left to live and that their medications cost 10 K per month and she sends a little over 1 K to help out. Don't know how true this is or if she is just trying to make me feel sorry for her so I will tip more? Anyway during this time she grabs my hand and places it on her ass and starts giving nice HE. She shows her nice B's and was able to suck on them, no FIV or rubbing. I have heard 1 report that FS was offered but she told me no "boom boom", YMMV. After the HE lightly massaged a little more and off to the shower to clean up. Total damage $. 2 including house fee. She is very playful and flirtatious. A 9 S 8 L 7. Nice cute young girl if she offered more I would probably return, maybe I need to visit her several times.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-real-photos-sweet-young-asian-sopiha/7009753

HawaiiStyle
04-12-17, 10:55
Saw her several months back just haven't had time to report but did the body to body nuru massage. Again she is very playful and is a complete sex kitten. Massage was very sensual. She initially had on see through lingerie that she quickly took off. On the flip she massages Jr and does a BBBJ, one of the best I have had. She allows lots of roaming was able to suck on those big ol titties and FIV. Can PM for more info or search her name, she was reviewed by several others a few months ago.

Conker
04-12-17, 11:17
This one looks cute:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6084395858.html

Any word on her for HE?Search for Rina. She been reviewed before.

JeremyShoji
04-12-17, 18:39

Saw her the other day. Can confirm that the pics are real. She said she as 28, spinner type body. Height maybe around 5'3", 5'4". Natural B's a little saggy with nice dark nips. Showed up on time took a while for her to answer the door. When she finally did I noticed another pair of shoes. She operates out of Mika's place on the 8th floor so only 1 bed. She showed me to the bed as the previous customer was in the bathroom. Lucky it was still early and I didn't need to shower. Usually I try to shower before the massage as a courtesy to the girls. She collects house fee up front, massage starts off pretty good, decent massage asks several times if pressure is okay. The massage was interrupted several times the first of which was another monger who showed up about 15 min after me. She kept asking when his appointment was and he kept saying now. She finally told him to go to room 601, maybe its Mika's other room? We were than interrupted again by Mika her manager and she said that she came to collect the money.

On the flip she starts lightly brushing my body and becomes much more talkative. Her english is pretty bad so I was having a hard time understanding her. She told me that she has been very busy working from early in the morning to late at night. She said its because she has sick parents in China that maybe only have a few months left to live and that their medications cost 10 K per month and she sends a little over 1 K to help out. Don't know how true this is or if she is just trying to make me feel sorry for her so I will tip more? Anyway during this time she grabs my hand and places it on her ass and starts giving nice HE. She shows her nice B's and was able to suck on them, no FIV or rubbing. I have heard 1 report that FS was offered but she told me no "boom boom", YMMV. After the HE lightly massaged a little more and off to the shower to clean up. Total damage $. 2 including house fee. She is very playful and flirtatious. A 9 S 8 L 7. Nice cute young girl if she offered more I would probably return, maybe I need to visit her several times.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-real-photos-sweet-young-asian-sopiha/7009753I had similar experience as well. I arrived at my appointment on time to find slippers on the floor and a dude laying down in the bed. (Maybe it was you! Mama Mika told me she'll do me, I said nah no thanks and ended up waiting for Sofia to finish.

Pics real although I think she looks older in person. She said she didn't eat for two days so she was fairly tired and unenthusiastic. I got to look at titties and got a lame HE. Also, as noted, three dudes knocked during my time and she had to answer and send to 6th floor. And she tried to wrap.

Me up in 45 min. Paid HF + $60. Not worth it, won't repeat. She's cute and could have a cool personality if she's into you but no chemistry for me. Good luck!

Rub808
04-12-17, 19:25
Curious anyone receive a HE from Nana?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6083026069.html

She is a cute one with some nice real Cees.

Last year had a couple of 4 hand sessions with Nana and her twin Hana. Hana was very accommodating, allowed roaming and sucking on her gorgeous Cees. Nana's pair are identical twins to Hana's! After the 4 hands could not schedule with Nana for a one on one, gave up.

Anyone have any luck with Nana for a HE?

Rub & Tug 808.

Fleshlight
04-12-17, 19:32
I'll get to the movie analogy in a minute. But the horny Monger that I am, went back to Vanilla for more of that hot Vivian, since if I recall might be here for only a month. Well damn she was busy with one of you other horny Mongers out there. So mama introduced me to Angel. DAMNNN!! Another hot one. She pretty damn hot too. About 5'1, long straight black hair that goes down her back, seductive dark brn eyes, another beautiful fair smooth skin. No tats. Nice real big C cup tatas with darker nipples that are very suckable. Nani was shaved with patch on top. Looks like early 20's. Very slim nice body with long legs and nice ass. Almost spinner.

Nice soothing massage. On the flip she was already undressed and got into a awesome BBBJ 69. She sucked awesome while I DATY that sweet young pussy. She had a nice body. Flat tummy, long legs, great tits.

She slipped cover on while seating on my chest, then she slid down and we got into RCG. Nice watching jr slip in and out of her wet tight pussy. Told her to turn around as I wanted to see her pretty face and awesome boobs. She leaned over for some light kissing and went to sucking on her nice nipples. I just let her ride me in that position until I unloaded. Cleaned me up and cuddled a little real GFE style. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO Standard Fees. I will definitely repeat. I also go back and give Vivian 10's too.

As I was walking out, met a new provider starting tomorrow. Kiko! Another stunner. Spinner, surfer looking Chinese that looks Japanese and local. Tan and spinner body, past shoulder brown hair. DAMNNN!!

Back to the movie analogies. "Empire strikes back". Trust me on this, between Vivian, Angel, & Kiko, they are all young hotties that brings back Empire memories. No doubt! It's the "Chinese Connection" hotties. I was a big time Empire patron, and these honies fill the demands. IMHO.

Flesh.

Shamteo8808
04-12-17, 23:08
Anyone has any info on this provider? Much appreciated guys.

Honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /608XXXX091. Html.

Jonathan C
04-13-17, 00:14
Search for Rina. She been reviewed before.Thanks. Will do.

HawaiiStyle
04-13-17, 02:51

Honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /608XXXX091. Html.Doing a number search shows they have a website.

http://www.bestthaimassagehi.com/

Looks like they offer only professional services. Let us know if that is not the case. Stay safe.

HS.

Blake123
04-13-17, 03:27

Honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /608XXXX091. Html.Ta is Thai. Real pic in her ad. She used to own Best Thai Massage on the 39th floor a few years back. Not sure which suite she is working at now. She's legit now.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6085722091.html

Nephilim3000
04-13-17, 05:42
Ta is Thai. Real pic in her ad. She used to own Best Thai Massage on the 39th floor a few years back. Not sure which suite she is working at now. She's legit now.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6085722091.htmlTa is YMMV.

DaaBoy
04-13-17, 06:27
I don't want to bump that Mango thread so I'll post here. I saw her last week and wanted to see her again to see if I could get FS. I told her this time I want the $40 half hour massage, but I'm not here for the massage. She gave me the same service / price quotes and I tried hard to negotiate FS. I told myself, if I don't get it this time, I'm done with this place for good. Welp, it was strike two LOL. I figured, what the hell, I'm going to pay that ridiculous $. 60 for a BJ and make her WORK for that money. I never cum from a CBJ.

She undresses, does some B2 B rubbing, slips on the cover and starts sucking away. Her technique was actually pretty good. If it were a BBBJ, I wouldve popped for sure. Instead I made her suck my dick and face fucked her for 30 minutes and she finally tapped out due to jaw craps. Finished with a HJ.

I know people will read this and call me an idiot. Again though, I think she's really cute and I was looking for something a little different from a typical AMP. Also, I was clinging to the hope that FS was a possibility. I tend to favor looks more than service, and she's definitely my type of girl. The only bright spot was seeing a cutie bobbing up and down on my dick. But I'm done with this place. If anyone wants ratings, go look for my post in the MM thread. It's probably still the most recent one.

Captin Crunch
04-13-17, 12:17
Ta is YMMV.I agree. I thought she was legit but was pleasantly surprised.

Honolulu1
04-13-17, 12:20
I don't want to bump that Mango thread so I'll post here. I saw her last week and wanted to see her again to see if I could get FS. I told her this time I want the $40 half hour massage, but I'm not here for the massage. She gave me the same service / price quotes and I tried hard to negotiate FS. I told myself, if I don't get it this time, I'm done with this place for good. Welp, it was strike two LOL. I figured, what the hell, I'm going to pay that ridiculous $. 60 for a BJ and make her WORK for that money. I never cum from a CBJ.

She undresses, does some B2 B rubbing, slips on the cover and starts sucking away. Her technique was actually pretty good. If it were a BBBJ, I wouldve popped for sure. Instead I made her suck my dick and face fucked her for 30 minutes and she finally tapped out due to jaw craps. Finished with a HJ.

I know people will read this and call me an idiot. Again though, I think she's really cute and I was looking for something a little different from a typical AMP. Also, I was clinging to the hope that FS was a possibility. I tend to favor looks more than service, and she's definitely my type of girl. The only bright spot was seeing a cutie bobbing up and down on my dick. But I'm done with this place. If anyone wants ratings, go look for my post in the MM thread. It's probably still the most recent one.I know the frustration DaaBoy, this place is hit and miss. But they stubborn too with their prices. Now you know how they operate, time to move on and go to AMPs and get the deals you want. I usually stop by here every now and then but not as often as before. Hono1.

Coffee Bean
04-13-17, 16:25
I agree. I thought she was legit but was pleasantly surprised.Ta was once the hottest therapist in town that did extra IMHO. Only problem was she knew it. LOL. She used to ask for $160 for HE. I stopped seeing her before she opened up 3903. She now works out of 2402 but I think she has 2401 also. I saw her coming out of there a few months ago. I might hit her up for old times sake. Her, Vera and Nan (TH) will always have a special place in my heart for getting me addicted to "happy massages". Good hunting!

GrumpyKong
04-13-17, 18:07
Ta was once the hottest therapist in town that did extra IMHO. Only problem was she knew it. LOL. She used to ask for $160 for HE. I stopped seeing her before she opened up 3903. She now works out of 2402 but I think she has 2401 also. I saw her coming out of there a few months ago. I might hit her up for old times sake. Her, Vera and Nan (TH) will always have a special place in my heart for getting me addicted to "happy massages". Good hunting!She started off at TH years ago and decided to go indie. She and Tammy got busted about 5 years ago and went legit. Ta is still married and has a BF that's a pilot from the pictures that I have seen. Her husband is on the BOD for CC. His place was where there was a fire on the 8th floor about 2 tears ago. If this post is in violation I am deleting personal information which I think is ok to post.

HawaiianTime
04-13-17, 19:34
Curious anyone receive a HE from Nana?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6083026069.html

She is a cute one with some nice real Cees.

Last year had a couple of 4 hand sessions with Nana and her twin Hana. Hana was very accommodating, allowed roaming and sucking on her gorgeous Cees. Nana's pair are identical twins to Hana's! After the 4 hands could not schedule with Nana for a one on one, gave up.

Anyone have any luck with Nana for a HE?

Rub & Tug 808.Nana is well known for HE. She likes to say she doesn't do that LOL. First appointment I had with her she said "I only do professional massage". 40 min later after an agreed upon tip she was stroking my cock till I busted nuts in her hand. Normal HJ not very sensual. She cleaned me up, smiled and said come back soon. You sucked the twins boobs and still think they are real? I knew they were fake before they even took off their clothes. Hana will probably be back soon for the four hander twin HJ.

Donho
04-14-17, 01:33
This is a good ad. "Cute and Skinny Girls Offer Alls Kinds of Massage. ".

This looks like a CC bait and switch, although they claim real pics? Any info? Maybe I'll take one for the team.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-you-need-massage-century-center/6966101

Thanks.

Don Ho.

FCH300
04-14-17, 15:24

This looks like a CC bait and switch, although they claim real pics? Any info? Maybe I'll take one for the team.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-you-need-massage-century-center/6966101

Thanks.

Don Ho.Don,

Search the forum for posts about Luna. She showed up about a month ago working out of Diamond Massage. HE only girl. No other services have been reported. She is reported to be a cute young girl though if you are interested in the services.

Enjoy!!

Kukui Street
04-14-17, 17:33

Thanks.

Don Ho.So far I have been unsuccessful at setting up an appointment. But I believe it's just one person and she claims that is her image. Now, 4 times I have tried she is booked all day so there must be something good going on there and no one is reporting it here!

Happy Seeker 8
04-14-17, 18:07
So far I have been unsuccessful at setting up an appointment. But I believe it's just one person and she claims that is her image. Now, 4 times I have tried she is booked all day so there must be something good going on there and no one is reporting it here!I know the photo is a accurate photo of Luna. That is also her own direct number. She was formerly in CC2303.

I can't remember what room she moved to-but "other" girls there may have there own number and contact.

Member #6232
04-14-17, 19:47

Thanks.

Don Ho.
Don,

Search the forum for posts about Luna. She showed up about a month ago working out of Diamond Massage. HE only girl. No other services have been reported. She is reported to be a cute young girl though if you are interested in the services.

Enjoy!!Luna works out of CC in same location as Diamond as reported but Independent. She is gorgeous IMHO. Pic is real but maybe few years ago. Good massage therapy puts me to sleep. Has a gentle soothing presence. Full clothed. No roam. HE but YMMV. I've been to see her few times no problems with schedule. She's sweet. Please be nice with her. Haven't partake with the Diamond Therapy side which is no therapy at all. Be safe. Lataz.

H Mobius
04-14-17, 22:02
I know the photo is a accurate photo of Luna. That is also her own direct number. She was formerly in CC2303.

I can't remember what room she moved to-but "other" girls there may have there own number and contact.Does she have a huge tattoo on her back? Moved to an 08 unit in the low-rise?

MongerGuy
04-14-17, 22:58
Decided to try Mia after reading some good reviews- Thanks to the contributors. Her place is a small studio with a bed and massage table in CC. Greeted me with a hug and big smile. I found her very attractive, mid-20's, about 5'1" average weight for her height. She is not skinny, but nowhere near fat and has big boobs, can't judge size, but was bigger than a handful. Initially thought her boobs were fake as there was no sag for the size, but after feeling those later, think they are real. She is young enough not to have the effects of gravity yet. Took a shower and she had me lie face down on the massage table. She gives a good medium pressure massage. Reaches under now and then to give a few strokes and play with the boys. On the flip she continues her massage and more frequently play with the equipment. She seems to have a good sense of humor so had to laugh when she says something like "I'll clean you up, suck your cock, then you can punish my pussy". She quickly wipes the oil off my dick and gives one of the best BBBJ I have had. Good suction, lots of ball play with licking, kissing and sucking on the boys. She spent a long time doing this and made a lot of "mmmm" sounds as if it was delicious or she was trying to give me a hummer. Either way it felt awesome. Her intent was to just make me feel good, and not to make me cum which I appreciated because I did want to get to that pussy to punish it. Moved to her bed, she put on a cover and did mish, CG and finished in DS with her playing with my balls. Can't say I punished it, but did my best. Her best asset is her attitude, I know its about money, but she seemed happy I was there and seemed to enjoy my company as much as I enjoyed hers. Was there about 1 hour 15 minutes total so not a clock watcher. Fun girl will definitely repeat when I return in a couple of months. Hopefully she will still be around.

Happy Seeker 8
04-14-17, 23:10
Does she have a huge tattoo on her back? Moved to an 08 unit in the low-rise?Stayed (stays) fully clothed, so don't know about tattoo on back. By the way what do you mean by "low rise"? HS8.

Esunchiste
04-15-17, 04:43
I had similar experience as well. I arrived at my appointment on time to find slippers on the floor and a dude laying down in the bed. (Maybe it was you! Mama Mika told me she'll do me, I said nah no thanks and ended up waiting for Sofia to finish.

Pics real although I think she looks older in person. She said she didn't eat for two days so she was fairly tired and unenthusiastic. I got to look at titties and got a lame HE. Also, as noted, three dudes knocked during my time and she had to answer and send to 6th floor. And she tried to wrap.

Me up in 45 min. Paid HF + $60. Not worth it, won't repeat. She's cute and could have a cool personality if she's into you but no chemistry for me. Good luck!My experience was similar to yours. She definitely looks in her 30's, maybe mid to late 30's. Ass cute and firm, but I was expecting more based off that pic tho. Massage was actually stronger than I expected. Used lots of elbows but actually seemed like she knew what she was doing.

Unenthusiastic is a good way of putting it. She allowed FOV but not under panty. Let's you play with boobs. English is bad so communication poor. Hard to get chemistry.

Not going to repeat. I like girls that seem more into it. Also collects HF at the beginning.

Blake123
04-15-17, 05:00
Stayed (stays) fully clothed, so don't know about tattoo on back. By the way what do you mean by "low rise"? HS8.Low rise is a reference to that side of the CC that has only 19 foors. The other side of CC has about 40 floors.

HornyBoy13
04-15-17, 14:32
Where does she work. What her room number.

I want to see her.

Decided to try Mia after reading some good reviews- Thanks to the contributors. Her place is a small studio with a bed and massage table in CC. Greeted me with a hug and big smile. I found her very attractive, mid-20's, about 5'1" average weight for her height. She is not skinny, but nowhere near fat and has big boobs, can't judge size, but was bigger than a handful. Initially thought her boobs were fake as there was no sag for the size, but after feeling those later, think they are real. She is young enough not to have the effects of gravity yet. Took a shower and she had me lie face down on the massage table. She gives a good medium pressure massage. Reaches under now and then to give a few strokes and play with the boys. On the flip she continues her massage and more frequently play with the equipment. She seems to have a good sense of humor so had to laugh when she says something like "I'll clean you up, suck your cock, then you can punish my pussy". She quickly wipes the oil off my dick and gives one of the best BBBJ I have had. Good suction, lots of ball play with licking, kissing and sucking on the boys. She spent a long time doing this and made a lot of "mmmm" sounds as if it was delicious or she was trying to give me a hummer. Either way it felt awesome. Her intent was to just make me feel good, and not to make me cum which I appreciated because I did want to get to that pussy to punish it. Moved to her bed, she put on a cover and did mish, CG and finished in DS with her playing with my balls. Can't say I punished it, but did my best. Her best asset is her attitude, I know its about money, but she seemed happy I was there and seemed to enjoy my company as much as I enjoyed hers. Was there about 1 hour 15 minutes total so not a clock watcher. Fun girl will definitely repeat when I return in a couple of months. Hopefully she will still be around..

Happy Seeker 8
04-15-17, 14:50
Does she have a huge tattoo on her back? Moved to an 08 unit in the low-rise?Yes, people are reporting Luna is in 1308 now. The issue is who's answering the door, and are they claiming to be Luna? With the different reviews and descriptions it is possible. Luna had same problems with girls in 2303. All previous posts all agree that is her in photo, but may be older than 22 years old. Its everything else reviewed about her that seems to vary.

Member #5438
04-15-17, 16:56
Where does she work. What her room number.

I want to see her.

.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678

Member #5438
04-15-17, 20:14
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678Forgot to add, only the first pic is real.

H Mobius
04-15-17, 22:09
Stayed (stays) fully clothed, so don't know about tattoo on back. HS8.Oh. Her top was a little low in back and in front, so I could see the top of her back. Tons of ink, whatever tat it was. Big jiggly boobs that I did not try for, because it was as though she just had a bad customer or something.

Good-looking girl, far better than the ones who used to loiter in the lobby (thank you CC for getting rid of the chairs), but too many other choices.

Nephilim3000
04-15-17, 22:14
Anybody know what happened to Thai Style Massage in CC 2701?

Happy Seeker 8
04-16-17, 00:37
Oh. Her top was a little low in back and in front, so I could see the top of her back. Tons of ink, whatever tat it was. Big jiggly boobs that I did not try for, because it was as though she just had a bad customer or something.

Good-looking girl, far better than the ones who used to loiter in the lobby (thank you CC for getting rid of the chairs), but too many other choices.I'm arranging to have another session with her soon. Somehow I'm convinced you and others are getting some other girl, but are in the right or same room. This is from my report on MP reports thread (2518), to your report above, as well as your previous PMs to me, and other guys reports. I can truly say, very good looking girl, soft spoken and polite, average size boobs.

If other girls in same room try to steal you from her upon arriving, she's so polite and wouldn't try to call you and say ask why no-show, and you wouldn't know being in another room in same unit that you don't have Luna. I was 10-15 minutes late on my original appointment in 2303, and there was no attempt by her to call me to say where am I. (and I almost ended with another girl claiming to be her).

Ernestm
04-16-17, 01:31
Oh. Her top was a little low in back and in front, so I could see the top of her back. Tons of ink, whatever tat it was. Big jiggly boobs that I did not try for, because it was as though she just had a bad customer or something.

Good-looking girl, far better than the ones who used to loiter in the lobby (thank you CC for getting rid of the chairs), but too many other choices.A sidebar to the action. I kind of enjoyed sitting on the lobby (hallway) chairs. I would face the elevators and watch the talent go in an out of the elevators.

Captin Crunch
04-16-17, 03:37
A sidebar to the action. I kind of enjoyed sitting on the lobby (hallway) chairs. I would face the elevators and watch the talent go in an out of the elevators.Me too. Why did they remove them?

Happy Seeker 8
04-16-17, 03:47
Me too. Why did they remove them?Could be what H Mobius is saying-loitering. You know, like Walmart removing all those seats outside -too many homeless hanging around.

Blake123
04-16-17, 03:50
Me too. Why did they remove them?I think H Mobius already covered your question three postings back. Scroll down.

H Mobius
04-16-17, 05:53
Anybody know what happened to Thai Style Massage in CC 2701?Moved to 3903 a week or two ago. I think Leelawadee just has their Wahiawa location now.

If I may ask, did you ring the doorbell? Did a girl answer or was it a resident?

H Mobius
04-16-17, 05:55
Me too. Why did they remove them?Same here, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were complaints about the c-network.

Hustling for business in the lobby common areas and lingering near men using the ATM (especially that one who clearly looked like a prostitute, whose pics I no longer see) are two big no-no's.

H Mobius
04-16-17, 06:01
I'm arranging to have another session with her soon. Somehow I'm convinced you and others are getting some other girl, but are in the right or same room. This is from my report on MP reports thread (2518), to your report above, as well as your previous PMs to me, and other guys reports. I can truly say, very good looking girl, soft spoken and polite, average size boobs.

If other girls in same room try to steal you from her upon arriving, she's so polite and wouldn't try to call you and say ask why no-show, and you wouldn't know being in another room in same unit that you don't have Luna. I was 10-15 minutes late on my original appointment in 2303, and there was no attempt by her to call me to say where am I. (and I almost ended with another girl claiming to be her).Good luck buddy. That's the biggest tat I've seen, I'd say it could be the deciding factor in this mini mystery.

Jonathan C
04-16-17, 16:04
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6079919211.html

Sampled Nadia the other day. She's very friendly and flirtatious. Tiny girl but can give a good massage. Allows roaming and gives HE for the standard price.Thanks for the tip. Sampled her. Exactly as advertised. That's her in the photo, and I notice she keeps renewing her ad. No drama, no shorting on time. I'd repeat.

I like a 90-minute option. An hour is simply not long enough. It feels like you're putting your clothes back on again as soon as you've taken them off. In Thailand I'd always opt for two hours, but I can live with 90 minutes.

Honolulu1
04-16-17, 17:32
Moved to 3903 a week or two ago. I think Leelawadee just has their Wahiawa location now.

If I may ask, did you ring the doorbell? Did a girl answer or was it a resident?Went by in Wahiawa couple months back, place is shutdown. Asians were the contractors, was going to ask what's going to be there now but before I could approach them, got funny vibes and stink eye so I continued walking on sidewalk. Hono1.

Happy Seeker 8
04-16-17, 18:51
Went by in Wahiawa couple months back, place is shutdown. Asians were the contractors, was going to ask what's going to be there now but before I could approach them, got funny vibes and stink eye so I continued walking on sidewalk. Hono1.I texted Ashley, who is on-call there and she says they are still open. It may be make an appointment and therapist will open and meet you there then, during certain hours. I think a fire shut them down briefly.

Happy Seeker 8
04-16-17, 19:12
Good luck buddy. That's the biggest tat I've seen, I'd say it could be the deciding factor in this mini mystery.I should add on- which "other" ad or girls is tied to CC1308? This may clear up some stuff also.

H Mobius
04-17-17, 04:22
Is that her inthe pic.No, although her tits are similar in size. I like fake tits but some members will not choose a girl just because of that.

So, just a heads-up for those guys. Her tits are not real, they are obviously fake. They are visibly misshaped when exposed and you can feel the implant inside. They are soft because she probably already had some tits and so did not need much implant. I think they are awesome and the scar is very discreet, but again some guys dislike fake tits of any size or style. If she were a bargirl I'd be visiting frequently.

Very good provider who actually wants to play with men; huge plus.

Fleshlight
04-17-17, 04:48
Was watching the news tonight, and saw that kid that dismembered his mom and was found in freezer from over a year ago. They showed a pic, and I definitely think it was Lin Yun that used to work out of CC 2404. Chinese that barely spoke English and used to massage legit in a nurses scrubs type uniform. Ring a bell, or did anybody else see that news clip. Pretty sad. She did a pretty good legit massage.

Flesh.

H Mobius
04-17-17, 04:56
Was watching the news tonight, and saw that kid that dismembered his mom and was found in freezer from over a year ago. They showed a pic, and I definitely think it was Lin Yun that used to work out of CC 2404. Chinese that barely spoke English and used to massage legit in a nurses scrubs type uniform. Ring a bell, or did anybody else see that news clip. Pretty sad. She did a pretty good legit massage.

Flesh.I used to go for her foot treatment. I've been meaning to go back. Thinking of my times there and how she ended up, chills my blood. Yes it's very saddening...

FCH300
04-17-17, 15:19
Visited with Cherry a while back in response to this ad in CL.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6091302643.html

She also advertises on BP.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-therapist-pampers-you/7051938

The picture in the BP ad is her. Flattering but real.

Studio room on the 14th floor of Century Center with a massage table, a desk and chair, a bathroom, and mini kitchen. Spartan but clean location.

Cherry is Chinese with good English and is easy to talk with. She was dressed in a loose wrap around black dress much like that shown in the ad picture. She is a bigger girl - 5' 6" or so and probably 130 or so. Somewhere between 25 and 35, I'g guess.

Started with light massage. Lots of brushing belly and tits over my back and shoulders encouraging me to touch whenever possible. When she moved from my back to my legs, she spent lots of time with teasing butt play and brushing the boys. Eventually, she climbs up onto the massage table between my legs to better knead my ass and lower back and get better access to the parts she wants. Reaches underneath to brush and stroke and encourage me onto all fours. Spent 5 - 10 minutes in this kind of pose driving me crazy playing.

Finally can't take the tease anymore and roll over to figure out where we are going from here. HJ is expected but she starts with trying to upsell to BBBJ for $. 8. When I won't budge she ultimately gives in for $. 6.

Her dress gets opened and nice C's are available for play. Panties stay on (heavy duty industrial version). Shows a bit of a mommy pooching tummy but soft, smooth skin wherever I can see and reach. BBBJ is not quite as good as Kiki and Momo but a close 2nd. Lots of friction and suction with plenty of saliva and ball play. Enjoyed it a LOT.

Shower afterwards and visit a bit. Claims to have been here for a year or so and hoping to stay. Her ads on BP and CL are relatively new to me so she must have been doing something else for most of that year. All things told. I had a nice visit and will eventually repeat but there are still so many more places in CC to try!!

Isle Of Man
04-17-17, 18:42
Could some brothers recommend decent massage by Thai therapists in her 20's? Primary for legit massage. I'm still in my 30's. I prefer girls younger than me to massage me. I know most Chinese girls have no massage skills, so I prefer Thai girls. Plus, to me Thai girls are quite pretty in general.

Any girls in Pin Thai (at CC) and Blue sky fit the description?

HawaiianTime
04-17-17, 20:15
Adding myself to the long list she has served LOL. Same as most other reports. Friendly flirty nice HE. Felt FS was on the table but I didn't ask. She was a little to manly for me.

Bukake King
04-17-17, 22:22
Anybody tried Yumi recently. I haven't been with her in a while, but she use to service great with some BBBJ and BBFS. Wondering if she's still offering some BB. I know she still looks pretty good.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yumi-japanese-chinese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please-real-hot/3298915

Buka.

H Mobius
04-17-17, 22:46
Could some brothers recommend decent massage by Thai therapists in her 20's? Primary for legit massage. I'm still in my 30's. I prefer girls younger than me to massage me. I know most Chinese girls have no massage skills, so I prefer Thai girls. Plus, to me Thai girls are quite pretty in general.

Any girls in Pin Thai (at CC) and Blue sky fit the description?There is a tall young hot one in Blue Sky but I have not tried her massage yet, so cannot comment.

The only young Legit one I tried who is still there (in CC) is Katt; IMHO she is very good and does not just jam her elbows into you:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6087156905.html

WomenLover2
04-18-17, 01:54
There is a tall young hot one in Blue Sky but I have not tried her massage yet, so cannot comment.

The only young Legit one I tried who is still there (in CC) is Katt; IMHO she is very good and does not just jam her elbows into you:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6087156905.htmlMay I see ad for Blue Sky? Who is this young tall provider?

TBoy808
04-18-17, 04:05
Went to see Susan at CC after seeing ad on craiglist. Saw same pic with different name but couldn't find it now. Pic is accurate. Chinese, about late 20's. Skinny and flat and kinda cute. Standard avg. Massage and left happy but probably will not repeat. Still looking for that hidden gem.

YoboMan65
04-18-17, 04:11
Can anyone point me to where they might be?

Thank you!

Johnny14
04-18-17, 15:51

Thank you!What size BBW asian whale you looking for, 200,300 plus pounds or the 500 lb plus animal farm cow? I sometimes see some really big ones sitting on the massage chairs on the bottom of the Navy's NEX next to the Commisary. You don't need a military I'd card to browse around the NEX, only if purchasing something.

You should check it out, especially when her husband or SA deploys on a ship for 6 months or more, then she gets really horny, being deprived of that harden unit, which you could happly provide that torpedo service!

FCH300
04-18-17, 16:51
Went to see Susan at CC after seeing ad on craiglist. Saw same pic with different name but couldn't find it now. Pic is accurate. Chinese, about late 20's. Skinny and flat and kinda cute. Standard avg. Massage and left happy but probably will not repeat. Still looking for that hidden gem.Where was Susan located? What room number?

Is there an ad that shows a contact number?

What was the damage?

A little more information please.

Happy Seeker 8
04-18-17, 19:46
Where was Susan located? What room number?

What was the damage?

A little more information please.See Backpage advertiser reviews post 14546. If another member has to ask these questions (after) about your post? Remember stay within forum rules.

YoboMan65
04-18-17, 19:47
What size BBW asian whale you looking for, 200,300 plus pounds or the 500 lb plus animal farm cow? I sometimes see some really big ones sitting on the massage chairs on the bottom of the Navy's NEX next to the Commisary. You don't need a military I'd card to browse around the NEX, only if purchasing something.

You should check it out, especially when her husband or SA deploys on a ship for 6 months or more, then she gets really horny, being deprived of that harden unit, which you could happly provide that torpedo service!I think 175-200 is great! I'm more private comfortable with AMP. But asian BBW are hard to find. Thanks for a good lead.

JuanTon
04-18-17, 21:59
Got robbed! Came home and realized my wallet was 160.00 short. Too bad really liked the place. I did have a great time with Candy. Paid the house fee $6 and gave her $14. Came home and realized I was 160 short. Be careful and mind your Kala.

Hawaiian007
04-18-17, 22:17

Thank you!Her you go Yobo. Good luck, don't be on the bottom LMAO.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/150/7037411

Hawaiian007
04-18-17, 22:19
What size BBW asian whale you looking for, 200,300 plus pounds or the 500 lb plus animal farm cow? I sometimes see some really big ones sitting on the massage chairs on the bottom of the Navy's NEX next to the Commisary. You don't need a military I'd card to browse around the NEX, only if purchasing something.

You should check it out, especially when her husband or SA deploys on a ship for 6 months or more, then she gets really horny, being deprived of that harden unit, which you could happly provide that torpedo service!Now that's some funny sh*t there Johnny14.

Stay safe my fellow mongers (and for Yobo stay on top lest you get smashed).

YoboMan65
04-18-17, 22:26
Her you go Yobo. Good luck, don't be on the bottom LMAO.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/150/7037411

007.I called did not get response. I will try again. Chyna is perfect size. I'll let you know if I get smashed or not.

YoboMan65
04-18-17, 22:29
Now that's some funny sh*t there Johnny14.

Stay safe my fellow mongers (and for Yobo stay on top lest you get smashed).

007.Top, Back or Side! Got It!

TBoy808
04-18-17, 22:36
Where was Susan located? What room number?

What was the damage?

A little more information please.Standard massage damage. Just search CL. Main takeaway is pic was her.

H Mobius
04-18-17, 22:54
May I see ad for Blue Sky? Who is this young tall provider?Seems Lina does not advertise anymore. You need to Google their name and all sorts of sites come up, including their FB page.

Again I saw that girl but did not get to try her.

AlohaJ
04-19-17, 00:26
There is a tall young hot one in Blue Sky but I have not tried her massage yet, so cannot comment.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6087156905.htmlI will concur, Katt is a very good therapist, totally legit and is a sweetheart. I believe she still works at Siam Thai, which is a great place, staff is very nice, rooms extremely clean. You can't go wrong with Katt or Siam Thai. I recommend the 90 minute session instead of 60.

HiPickle
04-19-17, 00:36

You should check it out, especially when her husband or SA deploys on a ship for 6 months or more, then she gets really horny, being deprived of that harden unit, which you could happly provide that torpedo service!Aka dependapotomus. Found in many services, especially the Army. 😉.

JonnyBlaze619
04-19-17, 02:52
I've been going to CC for the past 3 months since I moved here.

Been going to see Emma at Thai Pattaya a lot. I think she's the most outgoing and nicest of all the girls I've seen so far. Not to mention she is supper hot! Probably the youngest girl out of the whole CC. Sexy as hell, big ass t* and a*.

You won't regret going to see her I guarantee!

Other than that Nikki has couple other girls I've seen. All Oder women which are not my taste. Message me for more details on them.

AssEaterNow
04-19-17, 10:46
To be honest Navy wives feed at the naval cow trough daily as they graze for food at the commissary. Orgys abound their clots are larger and pussies are wet. Naval men love coxk more than pussy.

Aka dependapotomus. Found in many services, especially the Army. 😉.

RicoSr1
04-19-17, 11:13
HaHaHa! And the ones in the commissary shopping are with some skinny young dude. As for the massage Asian BBW, good thing they charge a dollar a minute and not by the pound! I've seen ads lately for Alana and another lady working with her. She was gone for a while but appears to be back working in town. She used to work out on the west side. She's about 5'4" at about a good 180#, great massage skills though.

You should check it out, especially when her husband or SA deploys on a ship for 6 months or more, then she gets really horny, being deprived of that harden unit, which you could happly provide that torpedo service!

Udakine
04-19-17, 13:03
Anybody tried Yumi recently. I haven't been with her in a while, but she use to service great with some BBBJ and BBFS. Wondering if she's still offering some BB. I know she still looks pretty good.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yumi-japanese-chinese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please-real-hot/3298915

Buka.Are the pics of Yumi in red really her?

Mahaloz.

YoboMan65
04-19-17, 20:03
HaHaHa! And the ones in the commissary shopping are with some skinny young dude. As for the massage Asian BBW, good thing they charge a dollar a minute and not by the pound! I've seen ads lately for Alana and another lady working with her. She was gone for a while but appears to be back working in town. She used to work out on the west side. She's about 5'4" at about a good 180#, great massage skills though.Alana is 5' 4" 180#? Sounds good! Thank you!

H Mobius
04-19-17, 22:06
Are the pics of Yumi in red really her?

Mahaloz.Not even close, but you can see this girl's bush here:

http://blindspot69.blogs-p-o-t.in/2010/04/moko-top-girl-xu-ying-leaked-model-nude_24.html?zx=317aa35b51b6c81c

Put the letters in 'spot' back together.

Jammum
04-19-17, 22:55
Alana is 5' 4" 180#? Sounds good! Thank you!She using a different name and apparently, in order to have her partner massage you, you have to get 4 hand. That was the last word I got before she went away. Maybe different now?

Jammum
04-19-17, 22:58
Looks like you west siders have another provider.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6095509331.html

Never heard of it and haven't sampo yet. Anyone out there got intel?

Happy Seeker 8
04-20-17, 00:08
Alana is 5' 4" 180#? Sounds good! Thank you!This is the ad. Alana is the two photos on the right.

GrumpyKong
04-20-17, 02:24
I agree. I thought she was legit but was pleasantly surprised.I guess she didn't learn a lesson from the first time she was busted by uncle LEO.

YoboMan65
04-20-17, 03:59
This is the ad. Alana is the two photos on the right.Thank you! She does not look 180#. She is pretty all over! I will try.

DeepSpelunker
04-20-17, 12:42

Never heard of it and haven't sampo yet. Anyone out there got intel?Pretty sure it's the same place. But strictly legit! All the girls I've gotten play with here are no longer working there.

Double6
04-20-17, 12:52
Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.

Never heard of it and haven't sampo yet. Anyone out there got intel?

NiceBush808
04-20-17, 12:57
There's this barista that works in the downtown Starbucks on the Alakea street location next to the subway sandwich place and across the street from the Jack in the Box fast food place there if you know what and where I mean. Anyways, there was just something about this girl that struck me. I mean she was very pretty and I could have sworn I may have seen her before maybe in a massage place. , at CC maybe. Idk. Maybe she knows some therapists there who are on the dark side if you know wad I mean. Maybe she done some on the side, discretely. Idk. But, I M not sure what nationality, but she maybe Thai or Indonesian, not sure, and has a very feminine face, very pretty. She's also Maybe 5'5" or 5'6" in height, and also slender and light skinned with A cupsize breasts. Anyways, this was early in the morning around 0630 am. I can only imagine what she looked like naked without her white shirt and black pants she was wearing and her size 9 '1/2 black Nike shoes she had on her feet. She probably has a nice Bush and long pretty feet. Idk bit she kept.looking down at her crotch area and feet too. Anyways, She was hot. I tried not to be obvious looking at her in a way that would be obvious because she was very attractive as she took my order and handed me back my change with her pretty hands and fingers. Maybe someone knows her name at least. Maybe more. Hehe.

WomenLover2
04-20-17, 13:26
There is a visiting young Thai massage therapist advertising.

In Backpage named Sunmer. She has a 702 number so.

She must be from Las Vegas. Picture of her is beautiful and young.

She advertises as "I'm back".

Did anyone see her and if she plays?

Honu Hider
04-20-17, 15:01

Did anyone see her and if she plays?She does a discrete HE.

HiPickle
04-20-17, 15:33
Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.I was actually going to go try them out. Then I notice 1 hr Thai massage at $80? Eh? They that special good? Other places 60, OK, I'm cheap, but what ever. 😜.

Happy Seeker 8
04-20-17, 16:05
Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.Info.

Same address, different unit number. Business records show different owner also. But a Thai name LOL. HS8.

Relax808
04-20-17, 16:05
Anyone sample this stuff? Being a guy who like white, it is of interest but kala is short and don't want to spend to find out. besides looks too good to be true!

PM or reply is always appreciate!

Aloha.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heidi-bombshell-blonde-mobile-or-hosting/7061634

Johnny14
04-20-17, 16:08
Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.I've been there last month, the ad showing some chick with cleavage is just to get guys in the door. Not any of three Thai chicks come close to looking like that. Massage is not good, I've gotten way better techniques from more experienced ones. Strictly legit, no roaming or extras. Just a warning there is one there who will try to sell you stuff that you don't need. Won't go back there, waste of time and if you do, kick that bastard little dog that growls at you for me! Ha ha.

Happy Seeker 8
04-20-17, 16:11
Anyone sample this stuff? Being a guy who like white, it is of interest but kala is short and don't want to spend to find out. besides looks too good to be true!

Aloha.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heidi-bombshell-blonde-mobile-or-hosting/7061634You got to wonder about this. Ad has full face showing photos, but ad says won't send photos? This smells like fake photos.

Esunchiste
04-20-17, 16:40

Did anyone see her and if she plays?Yes, she has a fun personality. Pretty face. Face a little more full then the pics but still nice. Kinda more pricey though. 8 per hour for massage. Medium pressure not hard.

Esunchiste
04-20-17, 16:43
I guess she didn't learn a lesson from the first time she was busted by uncle LEO.Used to see taa last year. She played then but seems like a YMMV type of mt. Would get massages in her private unit. Think I just stopped going bc needed a change, and never went back. Mixed reviews on personality but she was always nice with me.

Ernestm
04-20-17, 17:02

Did anyone see her and if she plays?She comes every few months from UT. Nice massage for $80, she will quote you another $80 for HE. A little roaming available.

Coffee Bean
04-20-17, 18:55
I've been there last month, the ad showing some chick with cleavage is just to get guys in the door. Not any of three Thai chicks come close to looking like that. Massage is not good, I've gotten way better techniques from more experienced ones. Strictly legit, no roaming or extras. Just a warning there is one there who will try to sell you stuff that you don't need. Won't go back there, waste of time and if you do, kick that bastard little dog that growls at you for me! Ha ha.Different address from Pat' s place. Nearby but in different bldg and room#.

WomenLover2
04-20-17, 19:04
She comes every few months from UT. Nice massage for $80, she will quote you another $80 for HE. A little roaming available.Thank you Ernest for the update. I appreciate.

WomenLover2
04-20-17, 19:05
Yes, she has a fun personality. Pretty face. Face a little more full then the pics but still nice. Kinda more pricey though. 8 per hour for massage. Medium pressure not hard.Thank you Esumchiste for the update.

Jan Fortifore
04-20-17, 20:36

Aloha.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heidi-bombshell-blonde-mobile-or-hosting/7061634

You got to wonder about this. Ad has full face showing photos, but ad says won't send photos? This smells like fake photos.Your gut is correct. The advertiser is using photos of Heidi Grey:

https://www.instagram.com/heidigrey.tv/

http://www.gramtoken.com/p/1447272177824894037

January44.

AssEaterNow
04-20-17, 22:01
Any 411 on Maya? Her ad is in Backpage and she says she is independent? TGTBT.

Uncle LEO?

Jammum
04-20-17, 23:26
Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.It's actually a different unit number.

WomenLover2
04-21-17, 01:10
She does a discrete HE.Thank you Honu Hider.

H Mobius
04-21-17, 01:18
I agree. I thought she was legit but was pleasantly surprised.I was pleasantly surprised at her ability to give an awesome HJ without even using lube.

Happy Seeker 8
04-21-17, 03:37
I've been there last month, the ad showing some chick with cleavage is just to get guys in the door. Not any of three Thai chicks come close to looking like that. Massage is not good, I've gotten way better techniques from more experienced ones. Strictly legit, no roaming or extras. Just a warning there is one there who will try to sell you stuff that you don't need. Won't go back there, waste of time and if you do, kick that bastard little dog that growls at you for me! Ha ha.One there will try to sell you what, that you don't need?

Ck813
04-22-17, 05:39
I may have found another Gem out this side. MT looks very pretty. Thai Girl with some huge knockers, nice long black hair, smooth legs and a very bubbly friendly personality. Her massage skills can use some more training. Her strokes would be nice if I was slower, little more stinger and methodical. She looks quite young. I have to see her again because she said come again and she will play. She had me covered on the back side and when I turned over no cover. I don't want to say too much in case she is reading this. I'm going next week again and I will report of she does the HE and how much. If you want to try yourself seniors with over 100 posts can pm me.

NiceBush808
04-22-17, 15:55
I may have found another Gem out this side. MT looks very pretty. Thai Girl with some huge knockers, nice long black hair, smooth legs and a very bubbly friendly personality. Her massage skills can use some more training. Her strokes would be nice if I was slower, little more stinger and methodical. She looks quite young. I have to see her again because she said come again and she will play. She had me covered on the back side and when I turned over no cover. I don't want to say too much in case she is reading this. I'm going next week again and I will report of she does the HE and how much. If you want to try yourself seniors with over 100 posts can pm me.Where on the Westside? PM is. Fine.

SexBozo
04-23-17, 00:16
I may have found another Gem out this side. MT looks very pretty. Thai Girl with some huge knockers, nice long black hair, smooth legs and a very bubbly friendly personality. Her massage skills can use some more training. Her strokes would be nice if I was slower, little more stinger and methodical. She looks quite young. I have to see her again because she said come again and she will play. She had me covered on the back side and when I turned over no cover. I don't want to say too much in case she is reading this. I'm going next week again and I will report of she does the HE and how much. If you want to try yourself seniors with over 100 posts can pm me.Nice find I would appreciate a pm please!

Isle Of Man
04-23-17, 16:55
Gentlemen,

Are the massage skills of Yaya, Tammy & Nadia come close to girls like Katt, Gina (the one advertise for strong massage) and Amy at Century Square?

I don't want HJ every time I go to a massage. But I do enjoy an attractive Thai girl (preferably under 35) that provides decent, caring massage. Some girls are truly attentive to you and will wipe you down with a hot towel and not rush you out the door, while others just want to jerk you off and rush you out the door, with minimal massage skill.

Do you think the girls that normally provide HJ would be equally happy to just give me a legit massage, since now they are going to make less money from me (80 for legit vs 120 for HJ)?

JohnnyZero
04-23-17, 17:01
Gentlemen,

Are the massage skills of Yaya, Tammy & Nadia come close to girls like Katt, Gina (the one advertise for strong massage) and Amy at Century Square?

I don't want HJ every time I go to a massage. But I do enjoy an attractive Thai girl (preferably under 35) that provides decent, caring massage. Some girls are truly attentive to you and will wipe you down with a hot towel and not rush you out the door, while others just want to jerk you off and rush you out the door, with minimal massage skill.

Do you think the girls that normally provide HJ would be equally happy to just give me a legit massage, since now they are going to make less money from me (80 for legit vs 120 for HJ)?I doubt it. Girls that play just want you in and out.

H Mobius
04-23-17, 17:40
Gentlemen,

Do you think the girls that normally provide HJ would be equally happy to just give me a legit massage, since now they are going to make less money from me (80 for legit vs 120 for HJ)?Nadia will HJ you and wipe you down with a hot towel, so will Yaya, but Yaya is a bit more attentive. Personally, I found that Nadia's massage had better technique than Yaya's but Yaya's HJ was more stimulating and pleasurable.

Neither massage better than Katt though; I think she is specially trained for this kind of work. I only had Amy when she was a fun girl at CC; I don't know how her massage technique compares now.

On those occasions when I told the girl HJ was not necessary, they still massaged it. One girl just seems to love cum and happily works for more once she sees the initial burst; others want the money, or enjoy playing with my fat horse (j / k). I've found that Thai doesn't care if she will make less for a legit massage, so I think she would be happy going that route.

BTW my comments are regarding girls in Thai places. Chinese places want more because they only receive what is paid beyond the 60 HF, so they will still nag for more money even if they didn't play.

I think any of the girls you mentioned will take care of you because they appreciate a good tipper, and because they do get non-tippers who only give 60. Like others have said, those guys will be remembered and talked about in the Pattaya Network.

Skyline Chrome
04-23-17, 18:33
Gentlemen,

Do you think the girls that normally provide HJ would be equally happy to just give me a legit massage, since now they are going to make less money from me (80 for legit vs 120 for HJ)?Not even close!! There there for the extra. 40 to supplement the family or themselves. 10 more clients is $400 more now. You get it right?

HawaiianTime
04-23-17, 19:39
Gentlemen,

Do you think the girls that normally provide HJ would be equally happy to just give me a legit massage, since now they are going to make less money from me (80 for legit vs 120 for HJ)?I prefer Yaya out of those 3. She was the sweetest and most feminine.

WomenLover2
04-23-17, 19:46
Not even close!! There there for the extra. 40 to supplement the family or themselves. 10 more clients is $400 more now. You get it right?Did anyone get play from Gina who advertises as giving.

Strong massage in Craigslist. She looks pretty.

What is her massage like? Is she all legit?

Honolulu1
04-23-17, 20:20
This is the ad. Alana is the two photos on the right.Seems every time I see a ad on CL or BP, then when we start having deep info on her she vanishes like a ghost then could be weeks later, she slowly reemerges. Hono1.

HawaiianTime
04-23-17, 20:34
Did anyone get play from Gina who advertises as giving.

Strong massage in Craigslist. She looks pretty.

What is her massage like? Is she all legit?I saw her few years ago when she was at Leelawadee on the 39th floor. She played and gave HE but as far as I know has stopped.

I know she has a BF. Her massage was OK.

Happy Seeker 8
04-23-17, 21:11
Seems every time I see a ad on CL or BP, then when we start having deep info on her she vanishes like a ghost then could be weeks later, she slowly reemerges. Hono1.Yea, I got to agree with you. When one comes the hot topic HERE, she might get too busy or start booking ahead of time and don't have to advertise. By the way, one of the research tools via googling ad number- also has history of the ad (s) posted. I think your not aware of her second ad. This particular girl (Anna / Alana) has had a steady ad out since February. It does have days skipped, but also have certain days ad appears many times.

HeineHeine
04-23-17, 21:25
Decided to try Mia after reading some good reviews- Thanks to the contributors. Her place is a small studio with a bed and massage table in CC. Greeted me with a hug and big smile. I found her very attractive, mid-20's, about 5'1" average weight for her height. She is not skinny, but nowhere near fat and has big boobs, can't judge size, but was bigger than a handful. Initially thought her boobs were fake as there was no sag for the size, but after feeling those later, think they are real. She is young enough not to have the effects of gravity yet. Took a shower and she had me lie face down on the massage table. She gives a good medium pressure massage. Reaches under now and then to give a few strokes and play with the boys. On the flip she continues her massage and more frequently play with the equipment. She seems to have a good sense of humor so had to laugh when she says something like "I'll clean you up, suck your cock, then you can punish my pussy". She quickly wipes the oil off my dick and gives one of the best BBBJ I have had. Good suction, lots of ball play with licking, kissing and sucking on the boys. She spent a long time doing this and made a lot of "mmmm" sounds as if it was delicious or she was trying to give me a hummer. Either way it felt awesome. Her intent was to just make me feel good, and not to make me cum which I appreciated because I did want to get to that pussy to punish it. Moved to her bed, she put on a cover and did mish, CG and finished in DS with her playing with my balls. Can't say I punished it, but did my best. Her best asset is her attitude, I know its about money, but she seemed happy I was there and seemed to enjoy my company as much as I enjoyed hers. Was there about 1 hour 15 minutes total so not a clock watcher. Fun girl will definitely repeat when I return in a couple of months. Hopefully she will still be around.I didn't like that the elevators have those camera bubbles in the upper corner but she's a one woman show in a 500 sq foot studio, very private. Her boobs are awesome, her face is okay Pussy had no odor whatsoever, but a lot of stubble from a fresh shave. The massage was really good and I believe her handjob is the secret weapon. Try not to come if you want to fuck her no- lips pussy. She doesn't watch the clock but you won't be fucken that pussy the whole time either LOL, she ain't going to go for that. Highly recommend to others. She's deceptively street smart which isn't my preference, I like to be fooled. I had a good time but I live in monger heaven so.

Esunchiste
04-24-17, 21:57
I saw her few years ago when she was at Leelawadee on the 39th floor. She played and gave HE but as far as I know has stopped.

I know she has a BF. Her massage was OK.Saw her a couple times last year spread out a few months. No action both times. Hints and flirts at the possibility, like "next time" but she wasn't worth repeating for me. I like my massages hard and deep, she couldn't go that hard. She did let me squeeze her ass though. It's pretty firm.

She did leave the option for "self finish" but man I can do that at home for free. Probably a YMMV with some time put in.

Shoots Brah
04-24-17, 22:45
Sampled royal Thai the other day. Place is near Thai aroma in Kapolei. Just need to walk along the park path and building is kind of in the middle, big signs on the window so you can't miss it.

Looks like they still configuring the layout of the place, but nice and clean. Was greeted by what I assume a Thai girl, looks young, maybe mid 20's? Could be younger since my first thought looking at her was, wow she looks like she could be in high school!

Anyways was told to get undress and laid on the table. Told her I wanted a deep pressure. Massage was real good, listened to exactly what I wanted and got the knots out. Everything covered. On the flip, she proceeded to do all those Thai stretches that make you go "oooomph". Was pretty good, at one point her camel toe from her tight shorts was literally right in my face. I guess her shorts rode all the way up while she stretched me out. It was literally 4 inches away from my face, tempting. Very. LOL.

Got my full hour massage. Never discussed pricing, but left. 90 total. Saw what I believed was the owner on my way out. Cute, older Thai lady. None of them looked familiar, so could not recall if I ever saw them at CC. But I would probably repeat for a good massage, maybe if more was on menu, I would go every week!

Russo
04-24-17, 23:40
I made an appointment with Luna a few weeks ago. Arrived at set time, a few 10 minutes late. (Traffic going into town was pretty bad). When I get there, she is exactly the girl in the picture. Very pretty IMO. Anyways, She started with a medium to hard pressure. She is pretty good with the massage. Lets just say that it was really good to the point where I wanted to fall asleep. Anyway, after the medium to hard pressure she did the soft touch tickle to the boys and the buttocks area. I wish more time was spent doing that because shortly after she said to flip. On the flip, she asks if its okay. I grab her ass and she grabbed the shaft and goes at it. Very sensual HE. I'd say A-8 L-9 S-8.

A-8. She seems the type to like to please. She did do this moaning "you want to cum for me baby" "oh yeaaaaah'. "Let it go, I want to see your load". I thought that was pretty hot but I have mixed feelings on whether or not that was her way of saying hurry up or she genuinely wanted to see the load. Maybe it is just me and my bad past experiences with other therapist but that's why I say 8. Perhaps if I it weren't for the past experience I'd say it was a 9 /9. 5.

L-9 Exactly how she looks like in the picture. Maybe a few years older. I'm not very good at guessing Asian age but the girl in the picture is who you'd end up with. But she's fricking hot. Oh yah she does speak pretty good English unlike most of the Chinese connections.

S-8 So this ties in with the attitude review I put up. (read above).

Overall. That was a great way to end my day a few weeks ago. I do recommend and I can say for sure that I will be returning. Can't beat the great massage with a HE. $. 2 total damage. . 6 service. 6 tip.

Happy Seeker 8
04-25-17, 01:16
I made an appointment with Luna a few weeks ago. Arrived at set time, a few 10 minutes late. (Traffic going into town was pretty bad). When I get there, she is exactly the girl in the picture. Very pretty IMO. Anyways, She started with a medium to hard pressure. She is pretty good with the massage. Lets just say that it was really good to the point where I wanted to fall asleep. Anyway, after the medium to hard pressure she did the soft touch tickle to the boys and the buttocks area. I wish more time was spent doing that because shortly after she said to flip. On the flip, she asks if its okay. I grab her ass and she grabbed the shaft and goes at it. Very sensual HE. I'd say A-8 L-9 S-8.

A-8. She seems the type to like to please. She did do this moaning "you want to cum for me baby" "oh yeaaaaah'. "Let it go, I want to see your load". I thought that was pretty hot but I have mixed feelings on whether or not that was her way of saying hurry up or she genuinely wanted to see the load. Maybe it is just me and my bad past experiences with other therapist but that's why I say 8. Perhaps if I it weren't for the past experience I'd say it was a 9 /9. 5.

L-9 Exactly how she looks like in the picture. Maybe a few years older. I'm not very good at guessing Asian age but the girl in the picture is who you'd end up with. But she's fricking hot. Oh yah she does speak pretty good English unlike most of the Chinese connections.

Overall. That was a great way to end my day a few weeks ago. I do recommend and I can say for sure that I will be returning. Can't beat the great massage with a HE. $. 2 total damage. . 6 service. 6 tip.I'm supposed to set up another session with her, but timing can't be worked in. I had this feeling some other guys were in same, correct room but were getting another girl from Luna.

One was saying of a large tattoo on the back of their girl claiming to be Luna. I had unlimited roaming but I never got her top up. How about you? Your report is almost a duplicate of my review / session, including being a little late, and her not calling why. This is how one of the other girls try to steal me into another room in same unit at first. Only the dirty talk didn't occur in my session, and don't consider her English great. HS8.

WomenLover2
04-25-17, 03:20

Overall. That was a great way to end my day a few weeks ago. I do recommend and I can say for sure that I will be returning. Can't beat the great massage with a HE. $. 2 total damage. . 6 service. 6 tip.Where is her ad? Where is she located? Description of Luna please.

HawaiiStyle
04-25-17, 11:12
Sampled royal Thai the other day. Place is near Thai aroma in Kapolei. Just need to walk along the park path and building is kind of in the middle, big signs on the window so you can't miss it.

Looks like they still configuring the layout of the place, but nice and clean. Was greeted by what I assume a Thai girl, looks young, maybe mid 20's? Could be younger since my first thought looking at her was, wow she looks like she could be in high school!

Anyways was told to get undress and laid on the table. Told her I wanted a deep pressure. Massage was real good, listened to exactly what I wanted and got the knots out. Everything covered. On the flip, she proceeded to do all those Thai stretches that make you go "oooomph". Was pretty good, at one point her camel toe from her tight shorts was literally right in my face. I guess her shorts rode all the way up while she stretched me out. It was literally 4 inches away from my face, tempting. Very. LOL.

Got my full hour massage. Never discussed pricing, but left. 90 total. Saw what I believed was the owner on my way out. Cute, older Thai lady. None of them looked familiar, so could not recall if I ever saw them at CC. But I would probably repeat for a good massage, maybe if more was on menu, I would go every week!Looks like this place has a website.

http://royalthaimassagellc.com/home

In the corner ever so small it says that the website is created by Jaidee. Possibly of jai dee massage? Remember reading reviews of this place. I think it may be strictly legit.

-HS.

HawaiiStyle
04-25-17, 11:19
Say this gem the other week. She has a tight spinner type body. Her ass is nice and round, small A's maybe B's on the top. The massage was excellet, she really found all my knots and seemed to focus on those areas to get them out. The pressure was not too hard that I didn't tense up when she pushed in those areas. From a therapeutic massage stand point my experience is that you want to get as hard and deep as you can without making the client have to tense up his muscles due to the pain. On the flip did A LOT of brushing and woke up Jr. I almost thought that nothing was going to happen until I started rubbing her ass. She than grabbed Jr and gave a very sensual HJ. Was able to FIV and damn was she soaking wet. Had a very good experience with her and will repeat in the future. BTW if I had to guess she probably in her 30's, however I am not a good judge of age.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6102711741.html

SexBozo
04-25-17, 13:40
Where is her ad? Where is she located? Description of Luna please.Where Luna located and advertising thanks.

Happy Seeker 8
04-25-17, 14:08
Where Luna located and advertising thanks.BP -Aloha you need a massage- at CC.

HawaiianTime
04-25-17, 15:39
I didn't like that the elevators have those camera bubbles in the upper corner but she's a one woman show in a 500 sq foot studio, very private. Her boobs are awesome, her face is okay Pussy had no odor whatsoever, but a lot of stubble from a fresh shave. The massage was really good and I believe her handjob is the secret weapon. Try not to come if you want to fuck her no- lips pussy. She doesn't watch the clock but you won't be fucken that pussy the whole time either LOL, she ain't going to go for that. Highly recommend to others. She's deceptively street smart which isn't my preference, I like to be fooled. I had a good time but I live in monger heaven so.I can account also for her having a no lips pussy. No smell even when I had her laying face down and was sniffing from rear.

After the chlamydia thing glad I used a glove with her.

Coffee Bean
04-25-17, 16:02

Got my full hour massage. Never discussed pricing, but left. 90 total. Saw what I believed was the owner on my way out. Cute, older Thai lady. None of them looked familiar, so could not recall if I ever saw them at CC. But I would probably repeat for a good massage, maybe if more was on menu, I would go every week!What was her name?

Russo
04-25-17, 16:04
I'm supposed to set up another session with her, but timing can't be worked in. I had this feeling some other guys were in same, correct room but were getting another girl from Luna.

One was saying of a large tattoo on the back of their girl claiming to be Luna. I had unlimited roaming but I never got her top up. How about you? Your report is almost a duplicate of my review / session, including being a little late, and her not calling why. This is how one of the other girls try to steal me into another room in same unit at first. Only the dirty talk didn't occur in my session, and don't consider her English great. HS8.What I mean by pretty good English is the fobbish English accent. Better than mango's talk into the iPhone / android and let google translate for them. I could tell if there was any 'large tatto' as she was fully clothed and same, top never once came down / up. Asked to see them puppies but was denied. Oh well, still had a pretty face and great HE. If only I can play fireman on her face.

HawaiianTime
04-25-17, 17:17
The one that drives the black mustang. God she has a nice ass.

NiceBush808
04-25-17, 17:35
Any of you mongerers ever had the chance to have seen her naked. I mean she's pretty cute and not bad looking and to have and to see her naked especially with her lovely bush in your sights and simultaneously watching her skillfull hands massaging your penis would be quite exhilarating, and her saying "I want to see your cum," whether she means it genuinely or just time wise is pretty exhilarating. I hear reports she' s clothed the whole time but any of you guys get any luck.

Licentious
04-25-17, 18:36
Any of you mongerers ever had the chance to have seen her naked. I mean she's pretty cute and not bad looking and to have and to see her naked especially with her lovely bush in your sights and simultaneously watching her skillfull hands massaging your penis would be quite exhilarating, and her saying "I want to see your cum," whether she means it genuinely or just time wise is pretty exhilarating. I hear reports she' s clothed the whole time but any of you guys get any luck.A friend told me she's stoic.

Not worth the effort.

Clearly understands English but pretends to understand nothing.

Happy Seeker 8
04-25-17, 18:55
A friend told me she's stoic.

Not worth the effort.

Clearly understands English but pretends to understand nothing.Uh-OH! Like the talk about which "Sunny" was being mentioned a couple of weeks ago, there seems to be confusion about which "Luna" is being mentioned now. Incomplete postings start this!

Coffee Bean
04-25-17, 19:19
Anyone try Sarah who advertises in Back page massage section? No picture. Works out of BOH bldg above Chez Kenzo. Any info will be appreciated.

Happy Seeker 8
04-25-17, 20:00
Any of you mongerers ever had the chance to have seen her naked. I mean she's pretty cute and not bad looking and to have and to see her naked especially with her lovely bush in your sights and simultaneously watching her skillfull hands massaging your penis would be quite exhilarating, and her saying "I want to see your cum," whether she means it genuinely or just time wise is pretty exhilarating. I hear reports she' s clothed the whole time but any of you guys get any luck.Sorry, but are these photos supposed to be linked to CC Luna? -her, her ads and her sessions? (your header).

KaraSnsd
04-25-17, 20:04
Anyone try Sarah who advertises in Back page massage section? No picture. Works out of BOH bldg above Chez Kenzo. Any info will be appreciated.Older Korean woman. About 55-60. Has a small shop. Will take your name and phone and occupation. Walks on back, no shower and gives HJ if you ask. Massage is not the best.

Coffee Bean
04-25-17, 20:11
Older Korean woman. About 55-60. Has a small shop. Will take your name and phone and occupation. Walks on back, no shower and gives HJ if you ask. Massage is not the best.Thanks for the info. Want some one new, but a lot younger. LOL.

NiceBush808
04-25-17, 22:44
A friend told me she's stoic.

Not worth the effort.

Clearly understands English but pretends to understand nothing.Okay bruddah. Thanks. I appreciate it.

DJ Quick
04-26-17, 01:15
I saw her few years ago when she was at Leelawadee on the 39th floor. She played and gave HE but as far as I know has stopped.

I know she has a BF. Her massage was OK.I get to see Gina over a week ago. Ok massage but very sensual HE. Get to touch her all over. She's wearing a black G-string and a shaved nani. Didn't go FIV but can touch. One thing I can say is that she has a fine ass bradahs. Best ass out there. I would repeat. I hope that FS is on the menu but I doubt it.

DJ Quick
04-26-17, 01:19
I prefer Yaya out of those 3. She was the sweetest and most feminine.I agree bradah. Yaya is cute with good massage and nice sensual HE to completion. Very nice girl. Highly recommend.

Fun2016
04-26-17, 04:42
BP -Aloha you need a massage- at CC.This is a very pretty face. Does she do FS? Thanks.

Happy Seeker 8
04-26-17, 12:24
This is a very pretty face. Does she do FS? Thanks.No- OTHERS are confusing you here were their posts!-about her. This confusion is probably going to go on for awhile (about) her like, past "Sunny", "Amy", "Summer" and recently "Halawa Sisi" postings not to long ago. Others are not putting in complete reports, and answering (reply to posts) when their referring to someone else. REVIEW how Halawa Sisi confusion, got solved, and cleared up with ONE complete post.

Anonymous479
04-26-17, 13:28
I agree bradah. Yaya is cute with good massage and nice sensual HE to completion. Very nice girl. Highly recommend.I've been trying to set up an appointment with her but our schedules never line up. Does she get naked while she gives HE?

Happy Seeker 8
04-26-17, 14:44
No- OTHERS are confusing you here were their posts!-about her. This confusion is probably going to go on for awhile (about) her like, past "Sunny", "Amy", "Summer" and recently "Halawa Sisi" postings not to long ago. Others are not putting in complete reports, and answering (reply to posts) when their referring to someone else. REVIEW how Halawa Sisi confusion, got solved, and cleared up with ONE complete post.I should ad on- If you review past posts good-someone now is CLEARLY getting CCLUNA and LINA (with Sisi) mixed up. It starts with their "header". -which supposed to mean what and who their post is about.

DJ Quick
04-26-17, 15:08
I've been trying to set up an appointment with her but our schedules never line up. Does she get naked while she gives HE?Nope. Don't we all wish. LOL.

NiceBush808
04-26-17, 17:32
I agree bradah. Yaya is cute with good massage and nice sensual HE to completion. Very nice girl. Highly recommend.What's the name. Of the place. And location? And do you have pic of her face? Will she get naked too?

Member #6232
04-26-17, 21:48
What's the name. Of the place. And location? And do you have pic of her face? Will she get naked too?Link to Yaya. By appointment only. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6104225701.html.

H Mobius
04-26-17, 22:32
Link to Yaya. By appointment only. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6104225701.html.NB808, although that's her in the pics she typically is not made-up at all, and so does not look that hot in person. Plain, oily face but still cute. Just a heads-up.

Licentious
04-26-17, 23:18
Uh-OH! Like the talk about which "Sunny" was being mentioned a couple of weeks ago, there seems to be confusion about which "Luna" is being mentioned now. Incomplete postings start this!The original post has a picture.

No confusion

Happy Seeker 8
04-26-17, 23:51
The original post has a picture.

No confusionNot directly at you bro, or your (that) particular post. Its others who are not clear, not double checking which post / provider they are referring / commenting to or about. I don't want to start things that belong on L-beef-lolo thread. This is meant to be as correctable advice and not criticism.

NiceBush808
04-27-17, 00:41
NB808, although that's her in the pics she typically is not made-up at all, and so does not look that hot in person. Plain, oily face but still cute. Just a heads-up.Hey, thank you my fren.

NiceBush808
04-27-17, 00:43
Link to Yaya. By appointment only. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6104225701.html.Thank you.

NiceBush808
04-27-17, 01:02
http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-asian-here-for-a-short-time/7043380

Anyone experienced this asian provider? What ethnicity is she. She looks kinda hot even with her face blurred. If any did, hows her face; decent or cute, hot, not bad, and any Bush? Thanks bruddahs.

Magnod
04-27-17, 01:10
NB808, although that's her in the pics she typically is not made-up at all, and so does not look that hot in person. Plain, oily face but still cute. Just a heads-up.Yaya sounds great. Too bad she's in CC. Any new good MTs outside of CC? Been watching the ads but haven't seen anything for a long time.

Nephilim3000
04-27-17, 01:13
I get to see Gina over a week ago. Ok massage but very sensual HE. Get to touch her all over. She's wearing a black G-string and a shaved nani. Didn't go FIV but can touch. One thing I can say is that she has a fine ass bradahs. Best ass out there. I would repeat. I hope that FS is on the menu but I doubt it.HE, but FS is probably YMMV.

Redneck 1
04-27-17, 01:27
http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-asian-here-for-a-short-time/7043380

Anyone experienced this asian provider? What ethnicity is she. She looks kinda hot even with her face blurred. If any did, hows her face; decent or cute, hot, not bad, and any Bush? Thanks bruddahs.Note that the advertiser claims: "Pics are mine and should not be anywhere on the internet".

Liar, liar, panties on fire.

The top photo is a photo of Lynn Chu, also known as lovelynnc, who's a California university student and model with 1.2 million followers on Instagram.

In the advertisement, the face is blurred to try to make it seem like it's a real picture of a provider, but the face isn't blurred in the original Instagram photo (attached below).

H Mobius
04-27-17, 02:39
Yaya sounds great. Too bad she's in CC. Any new good MTs outside of CC? Been watching the ads but haven't seen anything for a long time.Not that I know of. I dislike the setup at CS and Executive Center, and so do not have current information. Most of them are in CC, probably because of the available parking (assigned or guest), ample security and cameras everywhere, and the camaraderie of having and making friends in so many other similar businesses.

H Mobius
04-27-17, 02:59
Note that the advertiser claims: "Pics are mine and should not be anywhere on the internet".

The top photo is a photo of Lynn Chu, also known as lovelynnc, who's a California university student and model with 1.2 million followers on Instagram.

In the advertisement, the face is blurred to try to make it seem like it's a real picture of a provider, but the face isn't blurred in the original Instagram photo (attached below).Shouldn't be, but they are :). Nice try attempting to dissuade Redneck from checking.

Happy Seeker 8
04-27-17, 03:37
Shouldn't be, but they are :). Nice try attempting to dissuade Redneck from checking.One ad that cracked me up recently, was the one that said real photos, had face showing photo's then ad said "can't" send photos. It turned out to be fake photos. How about this one- Vicky's (both) ads. Says "real" photos. Has a real photo of her, but the other photos have shoulder and below shots. Its like saying there's headless providers there for you. (remember "real photos" I thought she learned from posting that fake Caucasian girl with magenta colored hair awhile back that didn't exist.

NiceBush808
04-27-17, 03:49
Note that the advertiser claims: "Pics are mine and should not be anywhere on the internet".

In the advertisement, the face is blurred to try to make it seem like it's a real picture of a provider, but the face isn't blurred in the original Instagram photo (attached below).That's great. It makes me even more appreciative for this forum site. Thanks guys. Awesome job, info. Saved me from a possible il advised trip and waste of kala.

Happy Seeker 8
04-27-17, 05:39
I should ad on- If you review past posts good-someone now is CLEARLY getting CCLUNA and LINA (with Sisi) mixed up. It starts with their "header". -which supposed to mean what and who their post is about.IDK if this confusion got started because of a typo. There's guys trying to positively identify Halawa Lina by a tattoo seen on her back so, her top has come off. Then there's guys trying to identify CC Luna by a large tattoo supposedly seen on her back of someone claiming to be Luna, but nobody has gotten her top up or off. But on the other hand, both locations are miles apart to get these two confused?

HeineHeine
04-27-17, 11:11
I visited with her the other day and wasn't impressed. Her massage, actually a rub, was horrible and her breath was bad. She had mouthwash in the bathroom and should have used it. At least she got naked and I could rub her pussy while she gave me a HJ. Will not repeat.150 $ for worst massage possible then combo CBJ / HJ. This Coco is a petite fob with a tiny but puffy pussy. Maybe 3 inches from clit to slit. But blocked all finger attempts like a hockey goalie. Has tigerstriping / stretch marks at lower abdomen from giving birth, just FYI. Her pussy is dirty but I still wanted to finger it. I wish CC girls would give the hydrogen peroxide, disinfectant soaked wipe off towels like some AMPs do. This provider needs better hygiene, but does have a friendly though prude personality. Kala kissed goodbye. Will not repeat.

NiceBush808
04-27-17, 13:26
I visited with her the other day and wasn't impressed. Her massage, actually a rub, was horrible and her breath was bad. She had mouthwash in the bathroom and should have used it. At least she got naked and I could rub her pussy while she gave me a HJ. Will not repeat.Do you have the link to her ad. You mentioned she was cute though and had a tiny but puffy Bush. Mayne I'll check her out. Is she cute like this girl (S) girl at least.

HeineHeine
04-27-17, 14:17
Do you have the link to her ad. You mentioned she was cute though and had a tiny but puffy Bush. Mayne I'll check her out. Is she cute like this girl (S) girl at least.Pm' d you all her info, ad is backpage search Coco, her headline ' bodyrub with coco' , fake, fake fake photos of course. Post your review also plees!

Shoots Brah
04-27-17, 14:45
What was her name?The therapist who massaged me name was either becky or pecky? I believe the owners english name startef with an L. Lianne or leanna or lissa something like that. They gave me a business card but I threw it away. I only saw two of them there. Lmk if anyone else checks it out.

PunaniLuva
04-27-17, 19:14
Went to see Lehua at her Kahala location earlier this week.

Very nice local girl and really easy to converse with. Undraped. Awesome massage. Has anyone had any hint of play from Lehua? Any roaming? I didn't want to blow my first visit with her. Gave her a few hugs before and after and she has a nice soft ass and just a nice body.

Plan to visit her again. Any info would be great.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sanctuary-of-divine-healing/4275556

Pineapple50
04-27-17, 19:39
I have not gone back to see Tina in awhile because I am guaranteed action at the AMPs. But I enjoy her massage and would like to get more from her if you know what I mean. Has anyone had any touching or other action from Tina. I appreciate the 411.

SimpleK
04-27-17, 19:46
150 $ for worst massage possible then combo CBJ / HJ. This Coco is a petite fob with a tiny but puffy pussy. Maybe 3 inches from clit to slit. But blocked all finger attempts like a hockey goalie. Has tigerstriping / stretch marks at lower abdomen from giving birth, just FYI. Her pussy is dirty but I still wanted to finger it. I wish CC girls would give the hydrogen peroxide, disinfectant soaked wipe off towels like some AMPs do. This provider needs better hygiene, but does have a friendly though prude personality. Kala kissed goodbye. Will not repeat.Totally agree with you! Can't believe people here claimed her to be a spinner and decent looking.

HeineHeine
04-27-17, 22:40
Totally agree with you! Can't believe people here claimed her to be a spinner and decent looking.Chinese coco is 5 foot or less, I'm estimating less, and under 100 lbs or exactly on it, I'm estimating just under, so I won't question braddahs' calling her a spinner but remembering her pussy is making my stomach queasy just thinking about it. We need some massengill in this mofo and a thorough scrubbing. If not next batter up please post the experience. Hh.

NiceBush808
04-27-17, 22:51

Very nice local girl and really easy to converse with. Undraped. Awesome massage. Has anyone had any hint of play from Lehua? Any roaming? I didn't want to blow my first visit with her. Gave her a few hugs before and after and she has a nice soft ass and just a nice body.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sanctuary-of-divine-healing/4275556So. She gets to see you totally naked? So does she try to rub up against the boys when on the flip side? How does she react if you end up getting a boner? Or is she totally professional and disciplined and not show any excitement or emotion if and when it happens?

NiceBush808
04-27-17, 23:13
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sanctuary-of-divine-healing/4275556

So, she gets to see you totally naked? So does she try to rub up against the boys when on the flip side? How does she react if you end up getting a boner? I wonder if she ' ll be curious and give you some nice slow sensual strokes on your penis. Or is she totally professional and disciplined and not show any excitement or emotion if and when it happens? Anyone with any stories and or luck? Pm me is fine.

SimpleK
04-28-17, 03:45
Chinese coco is 5 foot or less, I'm estimating less, and under 100 lbs or exactly on it, I'm estimating just under, so I won't question braddahs' calling her a spinner but remembering her pussy is making my stomach queasy just thinking about it. We need some massengill in this mofo and a thorough scrubbing. If not next batter up please post the experience. Hh.But she has a belly / pooch.

Old Island Boy
04-28-17, 03:53

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sanctuary-of-divine-healing/4275556Lehua swings both ways, but I think she is mainly into girls. I've known her since she was a young girl so I am not interested in getting it on with her. I'm sure her massage is good though. Pretty Hawaiian girl. No make up needed.

Itsoktotap
04-28-17, 04:12
HE, but FS is probably YMMV.Whats gina advertising under now? Can't find any strong masage postings on CL.

James89
04-28-17, 04:49

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sanctuary-of-divine-healing/4275556Braddah any hint of play? Like how was your experience?

Happy Seeker 8
04-28-17, 08:55
Lehua swings both ways, but I think she is mainly into girls. I've known her since she was a young girl so I am not interested in getting it on with her. I'm sure her massage is good though. Pretty Hawaiian girl. No make up needed.Like I said on my BP review post 14434, less than a month ago, I suspected some kind of "girl" thing about her, when every time I wanted a appointment, she insisted her partner "Savannah" be present. Plus her two person ad "poses" she posted with her.

NiceBush808
04-28-17, 13:32
Like I said on my BP review post 14434, less than a month ago, I suspected some kind of "girl" thing about her, when every time I wanted a appointment, she insisted her partner "Savannah" be present. Plus her two person ad "poses" she posted with her.So, in other words, does she play then?

Happy Seeker 8
04-28-17, 13:50
So, in other words, does she play then?Make that BP post no. 14298. Hopefully a number typo won't occur again. No appointment yet.

RoloMyOlo
04-28-17, 17:16

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sanctuary-of-divine-healing/4275556So what kind massage / therapy you got? Did it enlighten your spirits and free your soul to the frequencies of a higher being? LOL j / k Her ad advertises sh*t I've never heard of. Just thought it was funny. Would love to know if there is extras cause I love local girls. I may try TOFTT.

HornyBoy13
04-28-17, 19:06
She let me suck on those tits. I wanted to finger her but she did not let me. I miss Cee the Mexican girl, I never have a chance to play with her.

Member #5438
04-28-17, 23:13
She let me suck on those tits. I wanted to finger her but she did not let me. I miss Cee the Mexican girl, I never have a chance to play with her.Was thinking of seeing her a second time. First time only get light roaming. Anyone else can confirm worth another visit? PM if bettet. Mahalo!

JabroniAdams
04-28-17, 23:42
But she has a belly / pooch.I saw Chinese Coco on the 5th floor as well. Studio apartment with bare-bones furnishing. Was hoping to find something better than what I got based on the earlier reviews in this forum. She is older, maybe late 30's to early 40's, has a belly / pooch with tiger stripe stretch marks, and not a whole lot else going for her. Terrible massage, offered a CBJ / HE that I reluctantly accepted, and was offered the option to rub her nan while she went to work on Jr. Definitely not a repeat. And I should've left when she opened the door. She is very nice though.

HeineHeine
04-29-17, 01:45
I saw Chinese Coco on the 5th floor as well. Studio apartment with bare-bones furnishing. Was hoping to find something better than what I got based on the earlier reviews in this forum. She is older, maybe late 30's to early 40's, has a belly / pooch with tiger stripe stretch marks, and not a whole lot else going for her. Terrible massage, offered a CBJ / HE that I reluctantly accepted, and was offered the option to rub her nan while she went to work on Jr. Definitely not a repeat. And I should've left when she opened the door. She is very nice though.Me, you and simple k are in agreement. Because of providers in hawaii a monger can justifiably have higher expectations for his money. Theres a fair competition here. This lady does not provide reasonable value. Hh.

HurdMan2003
04-29-17, 02:53
Was thinking of seeing her a second time. First time only get light roaming. Anyone else can confirm worth another visit? PM if bettet. Mahalo!What was the damage?

HornyBoy13
04-29-17, 07:16
What was the damage?$ 120 in total.

StillNotAPlaya
04-29-17, 07:23
Yeah that old guy in the booth is a dick. I wouldn't be surprised if what you say is what's going on. I've seen guys intensely arguing with him. The young guy is cool though.That old attendant dude is crooked. Told me there was no parking pass, and I figured I could just get my girl to stamp & validate it anyway, so I wasn't too worried.

When I left though, he told me since I didn't have the physical parking pass (even though he knew I legit got my ticket validated), I'd still have to pay full rate, which ended up being $14 like WTF.

If he ever tries to pull that shit with me again I'm definitely going to put him on blast.

HurdMan2003
04-29-17, 07:33
$ 120 in total.Thank you, one more thing, was a he?

Coffee Bean
04-29-17, 15:35
My friend went to massage Thailand and saw a nice looking girl, maybe Thai / French? Bye said thin with a tattoo on her back. Anyone know who she is? He had an appointment with someone else but was too embarrassed to ask who that girls was. Any info will be appreciated.

H Mobius
04-29-17, 20:14
That old attendant dude is crooked. Told me there was no parking pass, and I figured I could just get my girl to stamp & validate it anyway, so I wasn't too worried.

When I left though, he told me since I didn't have the physical parking pass (even though he knew I legit got my ticket validated), I'd still have to pay full rate, which ended up being $14 like WTF.

If he ever tries to pull that shit with me again I'm definitely going to put him on blast.Oh I had that too. I think it is for real though; the stamp with the number in a square isn't enough, it only makes them demand the parking pass. The young guy let me go though. The old guy and old lady are sticklers. So if I park in Guest Parking I get the yellow stickers.

Some Thai places might not have the yellow stickers though, and they wind up with unhappy customers such as yourself. I've seen one MT snapping on the phone at the attendant; unhappy customers are bad for business. I guess we just have to clarify with the attendant when they say there is no pass, that it will still be a dollar with stamp. Not our fault the pass is gone.

H Mobius
04-29-17, 20:16
My friend went to massage Thailand and saw a nice looking girl, maybe Thai / French? Bye said thin with a tattoo on her back. Anyone know who she is? He had an appointment with someone else but was too embarrassed to ask who that girls was. Any info will be appreciated.Gosh there are a number of girls who work there, stationed or on-call. Maybe that was Nadia?

Nephilim3000
04-29-17, 20:48
Gosh there are a number of girls who work there, stationed or on-call. Maybe that was Nadia?Where is massage Thailand at? Century Center?

Coffee Bean
04-29-17, 21:43
Gosh there are a number of girls who work there, stationed or on-call. Maybe that was Nadia?He said thin, really pretty. Nadia kind of plain looking. Maybe Maria? Who is there besides Nana Gina Tammy Jenny Yaya Vera Nadia and Vera?

H Mobius
04-29-17, 22:00
He said thin, really pretty. Nadia kind of plain looking. Maybe Maria? Who is there besides Nana Gina Tammy Jenny Yaya Vera Nadia and Vera?Those are the pretty much the ones stationed there. I've seen other unfamiliar girls in there on a coincidental basis but did not get to meet them.

Just have to be "No shame" and approach them when you see one who really catches your eye, I reckon.

Coffee Bean
04-29-17, 22:51
Those are the pretty much the ones stationed there. I've seen other unfamiliar girls in there on a coincidental basis but did not get to meet them.

Just have to be "No shame" and approach them when you see one who really catches your eye, I reckon.That's what I tills him. Oops, I listed Vera twice and forgot Thai.

TBoy808
04-29-17, 23:11
My friend went to massage Thailand and saw a nice looking girl, maybe Thai / French? Bye said thin with a tattoo on her back. Anyone know who she is? He had an appointment with someone else but was too embarrassed to ask who that girls was. Any info will be appreciated.I always entered at 2403. Is both units Massage Thailand?

I did see a very very skinny girl that I never saw before the other day but didn't want to be too obvious staring at her. I always try to sneak a peak in the kitchen or the rooms when I walk around. LOL.

Skyline Chrome
04-30-17, 01:02
I always entered at 2403. Is both units Massage Thailand?

I did see a very very skinny girl that I never saw before the other day but didn't want to be too obvious staring at her. I always try to sneak a peak in the kitchen or the rooms when I walk around. LOL.Could have been Thai (lady gaga).

Ernestm
04-30-17, 03:14
My friend went to massage Thailand and saw a nice looking girl, maybe Thai / French? Bye said thin with a tattoo on her back. Anyone know who she is? He had an appointment with someone else but was too embarrassed to ask who that girls was. Any info will be appreciated.I think your friend saw Nancy. She is very pretty and has a large tattoo on her back. She went by Nui last year at LeeLaWaDee. She gives a very nice massage and has always given me the full time.

Happy Seeker 8
04-30-17, 03:58
I always entered at 2403. Is both units Massage Thailand?

I did see a very very skinny girl that I never saw before the other day but didn't want to be too obvious staring at her. I always try to sneak a peak in the kitchen or the rooms when I walk around. LOL.Ain't 2403 and 2402 on opposite sides of 24th floor? If they were next to each other, Massage Thailand (if they own both) would knock down wall and make it one unit. But, keep two front doors to stay to CC floor standards. I believe that floor has only four units, 01 and 02 on one side, and 03 and 04 (Waikiki victim) on the other side.

Blake123
04-30-17, 06:36
Ain't 2403 and 2402 on opposite sides of 24th floor? If they were next to each other, Massage Thailand (if they own both) would knock down wall and make it one unit. But, keep two front doors to stay to CC floor standards. I believe that floor has only four units, 01 and 02 on one side, and 03 and 04 (Waikiki victim) on the other side.Correct. Units 01 and 02 are on one side (immediately to the right as you exit the elevator) with units 03 and 04 being to the left, at the opposite end of the hallway. All floors in the high rise are configured as such.

HawaiiStyle
04-30-17, 12:25
I saw Chinese Coco on the 5th floor as well. Studio apartment with bare-bones furnishing. Was hoping to find something better than what I got based on the earlier reviews in this forum. She is older, maybe late 30's to early 40's, has a belly / pooch with tiger stripe stretch marks, and not a whole lot else going for her. Terrible massage, offered a CBJ / HE that I reluctantly accepted, and was offered the option to rub her nan while she went to work on Jr. Definitely not a repeat. And I should've left when she opened the door. She is very nice though.Unfortunately I will have to agree with the other mongers who have seen coco. Went to see her recently, she has a small apartment on the 5th floor. Room is bare except for a massage table and a bed. Undressed lied on the table and had the absolutely worse massage ever. She pretty much just kneaded my skin lightly. No massage skills at all. She talks A LOT. On the flip again more of that lame massage than asked what I wanted. Opted for BJ HE. Should have known from the massage that this would be bad as well. Total damage $. 80 for nude CBJ. I would say she is probably in late 20's early 30's A 7 L 5 S 1. She has small B's with a saggy pouch that is worse when she leans over. She said she has not exercised since she had her daughter who is now 1. Has a small Bush. Absolutely the worse experience of my mongering days thus far, would not repeat. Ever. PM if you want any more details. BTW on the way out she said next time we boom boom.

-HS.

HawaiiStyle
04-30-17, 12:35
Anyone try this place yet? Pics are obviously fake, Can't tell if it is another Chinese connection place. May have to TOFTT.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-place-young-girls-enjoy-sensual-relaxation/6393098

HurdMan2003
04-30-17, 12:50
$ 120 in total.Was there a he?

Isle Of Man
04-30-17, 13:33
Ain't 2403 and 2402 on opposite sides of 24th floor? If they were next to each other, Massage Thailand (if they own both) would knock down wall and make it one unit. But, keep two front doors to stay to CC floor standards. I believe that floor has only four units, 01 and 02 on one side, and 03 and 04 (Waikiki victim) on the other side.Cc2402 is Jai Dee Thai, which is all legit. They only advertise through Yelp. And most customers all the civilians that search massage places through Yelp.

Cc 2403 is Thailand massage, which is the fun place that already been discussed plenty.

HornyBoy13
04-30-17, 14:39
Thank you, one more thing, was a he?Yes it was.

HurdMan2003
04-30-17, 16:38
Yes it was.That's a first, I heard stories, only self gratifying, if you know what I mean.

Coffee Bean
04-30-17, 17:26
Cc2402 is Jai Dee Thai, which is all legit. They only advertise through Yelp. And most customers all the civilians that search massage places through Yelp.

Cc 2403 is Thailand massage, which is the fun place that already been discussed plenty.That is correct. My original post was had wrong room number. My bad.

Coffee Bean
04-30-17, 17:27
I think your friend saw Nancy. She is very pretty and has a large tattoo on her back. She went by Nui last year at LeeLaWaDee. She gives a very nice massage and has always given me the full time.Typical 2403 service? HE included?

Eric Shin
04-30-17, 18:16
That's a first, I heard stories, only self gratifying, if you know what I mean.Lots of the girls at Hiram do the HE finish including Jasmine and Sasha.

Skooby
04-30-17, 19:17
Hello all.

I have never been to Hawaii but planning to visit sometime next year (alone).

Just curious. Have any of you hired a private Hula dancer? Is it even possible?