PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Hawaii Boy
05-11-16, 12:30
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5580042347.html

If your really into Spinners like I am, than Rina is your girl. This girl is like the ultimate spinner IMHO. Very cute, tight ass, nice skin. Closest thing to spinner to her, was Layla from Empire. But actually I think Rina is even more tiny. Nice massage. She actually finished massage school, just have to get her Lic. Wears small tight clothes during session. Allows some roaming over clothes. Ncie slow HJ to finish. No rush at all. Friendly and speaks well. Her spinner body drives me nuts. Pic in ad is real. Going to try and work on FS, but I doubt it, but who knows. Will have fun trying. Definitely a repeater for me. $. 20 total damage.

Good Mongering.

Rus.I am a fan of this one and she is the ultimate spinner. I recommend everyone try her out and you can practice your negotiating skills at the same time. Ha ha.

HB.

SquirtLuva69
05-11-16, 14:52
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5579731978.html

Text and confirmed it was her real pic. OMG Not! Chubby fuggly. Just showered and got a decent short massage. Left. 60 house. 20 tip. Watchout. Offered HJ but declines and there are no walls between. Only curtain. Old guy was moaning next door. Sounded like he had fun.

LoseMoney23
05-11-16, 17:25
Remember when everyone was hitting your back wall because you were so tiny? And no one knew what you actually were doing with the doors locked.

Jan Fortifore
05-12-16, 01:02
Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats. Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service. I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.

I like these single independents in CC that provide FS. No mama, no rush, and willing to please. Say's she here for about a month. I will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.

Anyone tried her? Looks good. Hope its not the ol bait and switch.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-judy-chinese-beauty/5462125Mahalo, Flesh, for taking one for the team. Like NihonBoy, I wondered if the photo represented the provider. Thank you for affirming her looks.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-judy-chinese-beauty/5462125

January44.

WomenLover2
05-12-16, 03:05
Thank you for the update. I appreciate. Wish she would play.I saw Mint too and she was very legit with no play.

She doesn't even allow you to touch her even hands and legs.

Ck813
05-12-16, 16:34
Anyone try this place located in downtown Century Square?

Have you all noticed massage prices have gone from $50 to $60 and for a HJ $50 to $60?

LoseMoney23
05-12-16, 18:14
Remember when everyone was hitting your back wall because you were so tiny? And no one knew what you actually were doing with the doors locked.When I mean your back wall, that's your tiny pussy when not aroused.

Ernestm
05-12-16, 18:44
Wondering, are these their "real" pictures or??

Both look good, but just wondering, with all the fakes out there.

Any braddah willing to share some intel on these?

Lusi.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-and-body-rub-massage-by-sweet-thai-girl/6057747

Jenny.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-by-thai-girl/6019063

Mahalo!

CD35.The pics of the semi exposed busts are real. The pics of the woman where you can see her face is just imported from somewhere. Jenny is older, I would say late 40's early 50's and stocky built. She has been reviewed as Mimi at some other establishments, including Pin Thai. Lusi, is younger and yes as the other brother said a little chubby, but nicely built. Both will give you a HE if you want it. I have tried both and I don't plan on repeating. There are a lot of MT's that are better looking and give better service.

Barefoot
05-13-16, 00:17
I always knew Mae / Soi 45 years old Thai lady had Lupus but now she is in really bad shape. No longer able to work because she is always fatigued. Only works when her handjob customers come in for their weekly release. She has such a big mouth she can never keep things a secret. Always very nosy about other people's business and has one of her co workers cook her dinner every night for her. Just recently saw her at Ala Moana but looks like she's losing some weight. Can't wait for her to get the hell back to Thailand as she's a thorn in my ass!!Is she the one who also work at thai Pattaya?

DiggityDang
05-13-16, 03:20
Tried this girl out. I was worried about the potential for the ancient Chinese game of bait-and-switch so I specifically asked for the girl in the photo. The minute I saw her I knew she was the one. She was flirtatious enough with her body that I know it was on. Or did I mean off because it didn't take long to get her bra and panties off. Voluptuous type body with young tits to match, a muscular ass, and an unshaven pussy. For you bushmen, her pubic hair wasn't thick but pretty long. She had a little body odor but I didn't mind since she was all natural. Just roll with her dancing and singing in the nude and she is all yours. Great, young body to pound!Sampled today. Smokin Gun is spot on with the voluptuous body. My session was rather rushed and her communication skills was dreadful. 10 min massage, got interrupted by phone call, back to massage, then someone's knocking on the door, double booked, the rest of the sesh was rushed. I asked if someone else is in the other room, she nodded. I felt weird with no privacy. Flipped and she gave me a 1 second CBJ then jumped in CG. She was very quiet bcuz there was someone waiting. I felt like I had to be quit like a mouse. But she started fucking me hard and my quads were slapping against her butt cheeks. Moved to standing mish and pounded away. It was so quiet and I felt like someone's watching (actually hearing), so JR couldn't finish. Tried to switch positions but JR was dead. Ended with HJ and her nails were pressing into my groin. After the HE she told me to clean up. Sesh was rushed, unprofessional, and 30 min long. Never will I repeat, save your kala gentlemen.

L - 6, body 7.

S- 1.

A - 1.

Peace, DD.

Smokin Gun
05-13-16, 03:37

If your really into Spinners like I am, than Rina is your girl. This girl is like the ultimate spinner IMHO. Very cute, tight ass, nice skin. Closest thing to spinner to her, was Layla from Empire. But actually I think Rina is even more tiny. Nice massage. She actually finished massage school, just have to get her Lic. Wears small tight clothes during session. Allows some roaming over clothes. Ncie slow HJ to finish. No rush at all. Friendly and speaks well. Her spinner body drives me nuts. Pic in ad is real. Going to try and work on FS, but I doubt it, but who knows. Will have fun trying. Definitely a repeater for me. $. 20 total damage.

Good Mongering.

Rus.I love how she uses her fingernails when she gives me my long, slow, and sensual HJ.

NAloha
05-13-16, 05:51
Took a day off work to indulge, and made two back-to-back appointments at CC to try my luck. Good news and bad news.

Good news: Aida at Spaya Thai. Well-kept, attractive, 40 ish with serious deep tissue skills. Not for the faint of heart, or the bashful.

She got all up in there when I mentioned my hip and glutes were sore, and it was bump-and-graze galore for Jr. And the boys the whole 100 min session.

Delightful, if you don't mind the blue balls that inevitably result.

Bad news: Yuyu at Smile Massage. Tiny, peppy, but zero massage technique. Owner came in about halfway through the hour and said she was going to give me.

Four-hands experience because they had to finish up early for the next customer. Spent the next 15 min absentmindedly squeezing random limbs while talking on the phone.

Before telling me I was finished a good 15 min before the hour was up. Granted, I was a little late getting there, but c'Mon.!

Don't do it. Not even worth the $44 Groupon promo price. I might want to try some 4-hand action somewhere else, though. Any recommendations? Technique is priority.

One for me. Bump 'and graze thrills a close second.

AllNuts
05-13-16, 09:12
Didn't see your post till just now at 2:44 am May Friday 13th, trippy. Anyway reason I responded was to save your ass LOL. I don't care what you say about Monica talk all you want. If Monica finds out about what you say about her, she will go ballistic and try to figure out who you are and hunt you down. So talk about her all you want, in fact describe in great detail all the things you have done with her LOL. Hey don't always think others are trying to bad mouth you, call you out or think that I'm her white knight trying to protect her (perish that thought). I was trying to help you but obviously you're thinking like someone from the mainland. Peace.

I seldom reply to any of the post I read here, I believe everyone is allowed their opinion, but I don't understand why someone would feel the need to comment on someone reaction to some of the less than necessary comments some folks make on here. If you don't like the way someone looks or she is not for you than don't partake. I have been seeing is provider in Hawaii for many years and have never had any challenges with her, and can honestly say she is awesome and has relaxed me many times after a rough week. All I can say is I hope the guys in Alanta stay away so she will stay longer in Hawaii and for the guys in Hawaii, same goes for you, you don't like sty away, maybe then it want be so hard getting an appointment! Funny, there must be quite a few guys who enjoy her company, I can hardly get any time with her!

Ernestm
05-13-16, 12:12
Anyone try this place located in downtown Century Square?

Have you all noticed massage prices have gone from $50 to $60 and for a HJ $50 to $60?She was the subject of so many reviews when she was at Thai Hawaiian in CC back in the day. Since she moved to CS reviews have indicated that she turned legit. She is really nice and fun, and pretty for a 40 something lady. She gives a nice soft massage if that is what you want. If you need it hard this is not the place for you.

ManapuaMan
05-13-16, 15:22
Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats.
Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service.
I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.
I like these single independents in CC that provide FS. No mama, no rush, and willing to please. Say's she here for about a month. I will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.I paid a visit to this Chinese pro from Guilin via LA after checking out Star at Blue Star. I'd say that previous desciptions of Blue Star Star is quite accurate. She looks tall wearing those heels. Nice girl.

But I prefer spinner types. Went over to CC 1210 after making an appointment with the "answering service". Greeted and let in. Self showered. She was very pleasant and accomodating and the massage was quite good.

But medium pressure, no backwalking even though there is a grab bar. She understands a fair amount of English, just talk slower.

She gave me a rundown on the expected tips for the 3 levels of service: HJ, BJ, boom boom (120,160, 200) and asked for moolah up front which I gently refused to hand over. No big deal. I asked her for BBFS?

NOOOOOO. OK then. So went for option 2. She stripped and I saw not a perfect body but one that I found very appetizing. Nice tits with nipples that really swell up nicely. FIV, that pussy is tight alright though.

She resisted at first but let it go when she really got into sucking on my button mushroom. This one can suck dick let me tell you. Had to stop her because she got me there fast with strong suction and high stroke.

Count. I don't usually pop with those inner tube condoms but she got me there fast or maybe it's because it's been almost 2 weeks since I had all that BBFSCIP pros in Vietnam. Damn I want to go back there ASAP.

You can get HOT providers off of Wechat to sleepover for USD $. There are SO many there. It blew my mind. Hanoi, DaNang, Ho Chi Min City. Go get your visas guys and make sure you download the Wechat app.

Before you go. Anyway, "Judy" got me all worked up so I had her lay down for a mish finish and blew in the hat. Honestly speaking, she was good for me. The only thing I didn't really care for about her and this is.

Just my being picky was her hair is permed kinda wavy style. No likee. But that is a minor point. I would repeat but, there are too many choices these days. I heard a rumor another favorite of mine might be.

Returning to Blue Angel but not confirmed yet.

Judy L7 A8 S8.

MP Man.

LoseMoney23
05-13-16, 15:29
Forgot to mention she also gives BJ for $1 but won't let you touch her. Is going thru a divorce but found a new BF already. Not allowed to go drinking with the gals.

TBoy808
05-13-16, 19:30
This chick will cancel on you right after you ring the doorbell even after making an appt. No class this ASS!!Went to see Tammy again because gives pretty good massages and ok looking and petite. Anyways, she started almost 10 minutes late, as was waiting for previous client to leave. Then she booked someone during my massage right after mine on the hour. I was thinking I don't have much time for extras, if any. No luck, and checked my watch in the bathroom and still had 7 minutes to spare. I won't be going back again, that's for sure.

Ring60
05-14-16, 02:38
Went to see Tammy again because gives pretty good massages and ok looking and petite. Anyways, she started almost 10 minutes late, as was waiting for previous client to leave. Then she booked someone during my massage right after mine on the hour. I was thinking I don't have much time for extras, if any. No luck, and checked my watch in the bathroom and still had 7 minutes to spare. I won't be going back again, that's for sure.Feel your pain.

Hate being shorted time, waiting and the awkwardness of running into another customer due to over booking. That's my recipe for a No repeat.

Maybe I'm just not a understanding person. Ha.

George111
05-14-16, 16:45
Tried Lily at Leleewadee Spa. She gave me a good Thai Swedish combo massage. No hints of play with her. Anyone know if they gone legit or YMMV?

CM0069
05-14-16, 18:24

Good Mongering.

Rus.I didn't post several days ago before yours, but I tried it but got someone else. Somewhat peeved by the bait and switch, got a older thicker Chinese gal, money up front, sigh just went for legit, but surprisingly not bad as she used her fingers and thumbs to knead in my arms, back, shoulders, neck which got most of the knots I had LOL. Most places just use their elbows / forearms, at that point its just lazy. Didn't get her name but glad you say the pic was real at least. Don't know if I'll try again, if that person was a random freelancer. I just played with some of the flirting but didn't go for any upsell, as I was just going to hit a AMP later. That "extra" was house fee in my mind.

H Mobius
05-15-16, 01:54
I didn't post several days ago before yours, but I tried it but got someone else. Somewhat peeved by the bait and switch, got a older thicker Chinese gal, money up front. Didn't get her name but glad you say the pic was real at least. Don't know if I'll try again, if that person was a random freelancer.Correct. Rina worked for various places in CC but has her own place now, so unless one specifically asks for her (even then it is no guarantee), she may assign her girl.

Yes, Rina is very substantial "bait" IMHO.

Shoots Brah
05-15-16, 04:14
Correct. Rina worked for various places in CC but has her own place now, so unless one specifically asks for her (even then it is no guarantee), she may assign her girl.

Yes, Rina is very substantial "bait" IMHO.This is the girl I mentioned in a post awhile ago. She is pretty spot on as far as what my type of girl is. I was offered HE and partook. More was to be had but she quoted me some ridiculous price for BJ and FS. Gave me her direct contact number, I have it written down somewhere in code so my SO don't question me whose number that is.

If anyone partook in more than he, please pm me and lmk. Like I said, this girl is right up my alley.

Makana9
05-15-16, 04:56
After a long overnight of work. Called around, ended up at CC in the morning and 15th floor. Nice, kinda clean room not private, split by curtains, but only I here because too early in the morning. Showered, then off to the cubicle. Nice Chinese Taiwanese I guessing. Wanted strong massage so worked forearm and her elbows, was ok, oiled felt better. Then sat between my legs than worked her way up the ladder and them the light touch with her loner nails. Started rubbing the braddahs, then tugging at it and sshe started to wake up. Asked what like, I said what get? Decided on no clothes, HJ BJ HJ, going cowboy cause she said you no in mouth ok? Ok! Milked akua hard when I came, she giggled cause so much. Hot towel cleaned up, came over and started sucking on my nips, wtfh, got hard, she said round 2, I say A'ole! Got to be at gym in 30 min. Next time, we exchange digits, made our kissed my nips, wtfh was that aprung he did. She gave few tugs but I said not can. While leaving Tina came walking in, wanted 2nd round her, showed me her sucking skills by doing my finger, whoa. Next time, she said her and cherry can do two of them. Well see.

H Mobius
05-15-16, 16:10
This is the girl I mentioned in a post awhile ago. She is pretty spot on as far as what my type of girl is. I was offered HE and partook. More was to be had but she quoted me some ridiculous price for BJ and FS.Lucky guy. You can't go wrong with a body like that. I say go for it while it's still a member's-only party.

Conker
05-15-16, 16:42
Is this the Chinese singer in Kalihi?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-chinese-beauties/5179596

WomenLover2
05-15-16, 18:25
After a long overnight of work. Called around, ended up at CC in the morning and 15th floor. Nice, kinda clean room not private, split by curtains, but only I here because too early in the morning. Showered, then off to the cubicle. Nice Chinese Taiwanese I guessing. Wanted strong massage so worked forearm and her elbows, was ok, oiled felt better. Then sat between my legs than worked her way up the ladder and them the light touch with her loner nails. Started rubbing the braddahs, then tugging at it and sshe started to wake up. Asked what like, I said what get? Decided on no clothes, HJ BJ HJ, going cowboy cause she said you no in mouth ok? Ok! Milked akua hard when I came, she giggled cause so much. Hot towel cleaned up, came over and started sucking on my nips, wtfh, got hard, she said round 2, I say A'ole! Got to be at gym in 30 min. Next time, we exchange digits, made our kissed my nips, wtfh was that aprung he did. She gave few tugs but I said not can. While leaving Tina came walking in, wanted 2nd round her, showed me her sucking skills by doing my finger, whoa. Next time, she said her and cherry can do two of them. Well see.Who is this provider? Please provide name and link. Is this Pagella? Thank you.

J J W
05-16-16, 02:39
Does she do anything extra?

Mongers Rus
05-16-16, 03:52
I didn't post several days ago before yours, but I tried it but got someone else. Somewhat peeved by the bait and switch, got a older thicker Chinese gal, money up front, sigh just went for legit, but surprisingly not bad as she used her fingers and thumbs to knead in my arms, back, shoulders, neck which got most of the knots I had LOL. Most places just use their elbows / forearms, at that point its just lazy. Didn't get her name but glad you say the pic was real at least. Don't know if I'll try again, if that person was a random freelancer. I just played with some of the flirting but didn't go for any upsell, as I was just going to hit a AMP later. That "extra" was house fee in my mind.Yea that must have been an old place because she has her own place now. Nice and private.

Rus.

Ck813
05-17-16, 06:45
I made appointment with Nan. When I got there I got someone else. I don remember her name but if I had to describe her I would say Thai girl about 5' 2 130 lbs not pretty at all with kinda long black hair with a very plain not so good looking face. Real plain Jane. I was surprised the bait and switch. If Nan does light tough then I lucked out. This Wahine gave the best legit massage I have ever had in my entire life. The exact right pressure and she even took my back pain away I had for years. I will not say completely gone but for about 3-5 days I felt great. My whole body felt great. This Wahine never rushed me for time and when the massage and I tipped her $20 she was so happy and grateful. I will repeat very shortly only I can't remember the name. There was this shorter girl kinda pretty with kinda big breasts and some huge sunglasses as I don't know what Nan looks like. This wahines massag was 100% legit but that was fine by me. No sign of any play at all. If you want the best legit massage go see Nan's partner.

She was the subject of so many reviews when she was at Thai Hawaiian in CC back in the day. Since she moved to CS reviews have indicated that she turned legit. She is really nice and fun, and pretty for a 40 something lady. She gives a nice soft massage if that is what you want. If you need it hard this is not the place for you.

AllNuts
05-17-16, 11:56
Yup that's her, if you google her phone# on the ad you can check out her "ChinaSong's Blog. ".

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-chinese-beauties/5179596

Ernestm
05-17-16, 14:00
I made appointment with Nan. When I got there I got someone else. I don remember her name but if I had to describe her I would say Thai girl about 5' 2 130 lbs not pretty at all with kinda long black hair with a very plain not so good looking face. Real plain Jane. I was surprised the bait and switch. If Nan does light tough then I lucked out. This Wahine gave the best legit massage I have ever had in my entire life. The exact right pressure and she even took my back pain away I had for years. I will not say completely gone but for about 3-5 days I felt great. My whole body felt great. This Wahine never rushed me for time and when the massage and I tipped her $20 she was so happy and grateful. I will repeat very shortly only I can't remember the name. There was this shorter girl kinda pretty with kinda big breasts and some huge sunglasses as I don't know what Nan looks like. This wahines massag was 100% legit but that was fine by me. No sign of any play at all. If you want the best legit massage go see Nan's partner.Tina / Nan fits the description of the other girl that was there. The girl that gave you the massage may have been Kona.

CM0069
05-17-16, 16:53
Tina / Nan fits the description of the other girl that was there. The girl that gave you the massage may have been Kona.How is Tina / Nans massage nowadays? I've only seen her long ago when she used to be at Thigh Haw'and, mostly I remember it being regular legit, so-so, uneventful. Always saw her ad and tiffs in the local paper, huge pics LOL, figure that by itself is a major draw so I basically avoided those places. Like finding those freelancers though that give a darn good massage that makes me want to avoid my regulars.

BigPoppa808
05-17-16, 18:48
She's a part-time pro works at various floors at CC. Previously a pro worked in Dubai and got her fame there. If you're looking for a spinner, she's no where close. Average height with thick body (not fat), good natural see and suck able everywhere on her body. She does real good massage, good "thereupatic" procedure and fun to be with because she speaks some English. Except she's not much of a kisser. If you're looking for some "half indie" girl and not comfortable with AMPs, she's a good choice. I'm not sure if she does outcalls but she did pop up on the WeChat People Nearby several times w screen name "Ciao Bella".

Hawaiian007
05-17-16, 19:53
She's a part-time pro works at various floors at CC. Previously a pro worked in Dubai and got her fame there. If you're looking for a spinner, she's no where close. Average height with thick body (not fat), good natural see and suck able everywhere on her body. She does real good massage, good "thereupatic" procedure and fun to be with because she speaks some English. Except she's not much of a kisser. If you're looking for some "half indie" girl and not comfortable with AMPs, she's a good choice. I'm not sure if she does outcalls but she did pop up on the WeChat People Nearby several times w screen name "Ciao Bella".Mahalo for the info. Any chance you got a link, CL or BP or PM me if only digits.

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

Hawaiian007
05-17-16, 19:57
Yup that's her, if you google her phone# on the ad you can check out her "ChinaSong's Blog. ".LOL don't mean to scare you BUT she did scare the heck out of me. Just a word of advice from an old, and I mean old time monger, avoid this like the Zika virus as your small head will get even smaller once she starts singing LOL. Of course you are free to try them out yourself but don't make too much noise due to the proximity of the neighbors.

Aloha and stay safe my fellow mongers.

Jan Fortifore
05-17-16, 20:20
She's a part-time pro works at various floors at CC. Previously a pro worked in Dubai and got her fame there. If you're looking for a spinner, she's no where close. Average height with thick body (not fat), good natural see and suck able everywhere on her body. She does real good massage, good "thereupatic" procedure and fun to be with because she speaks some English. Except she's not much of a kisser. If you're looking for some "half indie" girl and not comfortable with AMPs, she's a good choice. I'm not sure if she does outcalls but she did pop up on the WeChat People Nearby several times w screen name "Ciao Bella".

Mahalo for the info. Any chance you got a link, CL or BP or PM me if only digits.

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

007.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pegella-spring-break-special-with-college-hottie-22/2649075

Jay Dubblefoh.

LoseMoney23
05-17-16, 21:03
Tried Lily at Leleewadee Spa. She gave me a good Thai Swedish combo massage. No hints of play with her. Anyone know if they gone legit or YMMV?You lucky if you get anything but its going to costs you. 80 Not worth it unless you get lots of kala.

LoseMoney23
05-17-16, 21:05
Does she do anything extra?You get a glass of water and see you next time.

OnlyMe808
05-18-16, 03:42
HE is possible. Just another piece of sh. That made it to the USA by taking advantage of an American. Her farts smell horrible BTW.

AwabiHunter
05-18-16, 13:28
HE is possible. Just another piece of sh. That made it to the USA by taking advantage of an American. Her farts smell horrible BTW.Damn no shit, I've never witnessed a therapist Fart that must have been funny.

I did accidentally fart one time while getting massage by hot thai Ginger and she fricken snapped, left the room and everything for a short while, said I was disrespectful etc. I was like are you fricken serious it was an accident, she did do a very angry HJ afterwards which kind of turned me on.

Ernestm
05-18-16, 14:15
Damn no shit, I've never witnessed a therapist Fart that must have been funny.

I did accidentally fart one time while getting massage by hot thai Ginger and she fricken snapped, left the room and everything for a short while, said I was disrespectful etc. I was like are you fricken serious it was an accident, she did do a very angry HJ afterwards which kind of turned me on.Went to see her once long ago. Never returned. I get there a few minutes early a very courteous co worker leads me to shower and to the room. Co worker calls Ginger, 10 minutes later she is huffing and puffing and scolding me for not responding to her text to confirm. After a few minutes of being scolded I get up to leave I am thinking "WTF is she talking about". I tell her I am not going to get a massage from someone who disrespects me and scolding me like a child (I am probably twice her age). She shows me her cell phone and shows me the number she was texting to reconfirm the appt, "See I try to text you, and you don't reply, how I know if you coming or not, I run business". I look at the number and show her my number, "you text a wrong number". She apologized not very humbly, she was more subdued during the massage and HE which was not memorable enough for me to return. She is a *****! I have stayed away and found many more pleasant and prettier girl to take care of me.

AwabiHunter
05-18-16, 15:20
Went to see her once long ago. Never returned. I get there a few minutes early a very courteous co worker leads me to shower and to the room. Co worker calls Ginger, 10 minutes later she is huffing and puffing and scolding me for not responding to her text to confirm. After a few minutes of being scolded I get up to leave I am thinking "WTF is she talking about". I tell her I am not going to get a massage from someone who disrespects me and scolding me like a child (I am probably twice her age). She shows me her cell phone and shows me the number she was texting to reconfirm the appt, "See I try to text you, and you don't reply, how I know if you coming or not, I run business". I look at the number and show her my number, "you text a wrong number". She apologized not very humbly, she was more subdued during the massage and HE which was not memorable enough for me to return. She is a *****! I have stayed away and found many more pleasant and prettier girl to take care of me.Bigtime Bi* I started messing with her cause I knew she was pissed, love it when I get under someones skin. I said you look so sexy with that mad face and she just rolls her eyes and then I said you know what you need is a good fuck, and she said "you want me stop" so I back off a little and then say wows my dick good size? By this time she is fuming and jack hammering which I'm login it because I cannot cum when being jack hammered, I need it slow and sexy, sensual to cum, so it is taking her forever and she is sweating and post saying "you cum already" I ask her to see her Tits and she says no, ask her to talk dirty, No, and after I close my eyes and think of someone else HJ me I shoot a massive load over my shoulder, all over the floor, everywhere which made her more pist, so I say I have to shower and I turn on water and then come back out to grab my pants cause I had plenty of Kala in my pocket and she is one her knees on there floor wiping all my Cum up and super pist saying how I got it everywhere, showered gave her $20.00 tip and she said don't ever come back Ahole hehehe one of my more memorable experiences.

Awabi.

Ernestm
05-18-16, 16:15
Bigtime Bi* I started messing with her cause I knew she was pissed, love it when I get under someones skin. I said you look so sexy with that mad face and she just rolls her eyes and then I said you know what you need is a good fuck, and she said "you want me stop" so I back off a little and then say wows my dick good size? By this time she is fuming and jack hammering which I'm login it because I cannot cum when being jack hammered, I need it slow and sexy, sensual to cum, so it is taking her forever and she is sweating and post saying "you cum already" I ask her to see her Tits and she says no, ask her to talk dirty, No, and after I close my eyes and think of someone else HJ me I shoot a massive load over my shoulder, all over the floor, everywhere which made her more pist, so I say I have to shower and I turn on water and then come back out to grab my pants cause I had plenty of Kala in my pocket and she is one her knees on there floor wiping all my Cum up and super pist saying how I got it everywhere, showered gave her $20.00 tip and she said don't ever come back Ahole hehehe one of my more memorable experiences.

Awabi.She deserved it!

Ernestm
05-18-16, 20:54
HE is possible. Just another piece of sh. That made it to the USA by taking advantage of an American. Her farts smell horrible BTW.But the massage is horrible and haphazard. It is just a prelude to the HE. If you didn't get the HE, you got a shitty massage to boot.

H Mobius
05-18-16, 22:39
Damn no shit, I've never witnessed a therapist Fart that must have been funny.I've only had 2 girls fart. They were a little embarrassed but we laughed it off after compliments on my part. I always like a girl (working or civvy) with a helluva sense of humor.

Nadia and Ginger don't sound like much fun though.

Ernestm
05-19-16, 00:18
I've only had 2 girls fart. They were a little embarrassed but we laughed it off after compliments on my part. I always like a girl (working or civvy) with a helluva sense of humor.

Nadia and Ginger don't sound like much fun though.I've had a couple of girls fart while they were massaging me, no big deal, I made a wise ass comment, "need to give me discount bc of the fart". They giggled, I laughed. It was all good. I have farted on the table a few times as well, one of the girls deadpanned, "give bigger tip", we both laughed.

AwabiHunter
05-19-16, 13:26
I've only had 2 girls fart. They were a little embarrassed but we laughed it off after compliments on my part. I always like a girl (working or civvy) with a helluva sense of humor.

Nadia and Ginger don't sound like much fun though.Howzit Braddah HM.

So, I got to hear this. How and the hell do you "Compliment" a Biatch after they have just released some Methane gas?

Ah, That smells Good hehehehe.

Awabi.

ManapuaMan
05-19-16, 15:19

Nadia and Ginger don't sound like much fun though.I really did not like it when a cute spinner C-girl at Empire slacked one when I was down there eating her box. Faka was hauna.

She even let go 2 more after that! She laughed and thought it was funny. I didn't think it was funny at all. Killed my bone just like a stink pussy would.

CM0069
05-19-16, 15:42
I really did not like it when a cute spinner C-girl at Empire slacked one when I was down there eating her box. Faka was hauna.

She even let go 2 more after that! She laughed and thought it was funny. I didn't think it was funny at all. Killed my bone just like a stink pussy would.Sounds like layla. A fart does kill the moment if in the middle of it. Gawdd I even try to hold back from farting when that sensation comes up during a massage. I make a mental habit of what I'll eat to avoid gas if and when I'm about to go out LOL.

AwabiHunter
05-19-16, 20:40
I really did not like it when a cute spinner C-girl at Empire slacked one when I was down there eating her box. Faka was hauna.

She even let go 2 more after that! She laughed and thought it was funny. I didn't think it was funny at all. Killed my bone just like a stink pussy would.That is unreal Bro, I would have been super pissed if she did multiple times and laughed about it, I would say I got to Fuck your ass now.

H Mobius
05-19-16, 21:57
Howzit Braddah HM.

So, I got to hear this. How and the hell do you "Compliment" a Biatch after they have just released some Methane gas?

Ah, That smells Good hehehehe.

Awabi.Well, it wasn't in my face like what MP Man got, and they were initially apologetic. It was not powerful enough so I didn't smell anything, but I was impressed with the sound (coming from a petite girl). It's a double-standard I guess. Think 'Dinner with the Klumps.' Guys fart and bomb toilets all the time, but my caveman brain thinks it's funny when it's a cute little girl. But enough with this :).

Johnny14
05-19-16, 22:52
Sounds like layla. A fart does kill the moment if in the middle of it. Gawdd I even try to hold back from farting when that sensation comes up during a massage. I make a mental habit of what I'll eat to avoid gas if and when I'm about to go out LOL.Hell I farted a couple times while on my stomach with Apple walking on my back! Scared the shit out of her and she jumped off and started to do a Thai boxing match stance. Yeah funny, but not so if you're down on the taco and she rips one that stinks as hell right in your face!

You should have turned her over a plow that glory hole to get even.

AwabiHunter
05-20-16, 13:14
This girl looks so Familiar but I can't place her, what's her name? Where does she work? Extras? I like those thick legs, did she used to work with Donna?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5589608238.html

WomenLover2
05-21-16, 02:40
This girl looks so Familiar but I can't place her, what's her name? Where does she work? Extras? I like those thick legs, did she used to work with Donna?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5589608238.htmlThis is Annie in Century Cemter 1308. She doesn't play.

SquirtLuva69
05-21-16, 16:39
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oo-asian-relaxing-massage-oo

Made appointment with Rina, got switched out to Linda. Ugh 5'5 140 lb fuggly Chinese, broad shoulders. But good thing was a firm hands, forearm massage. Left happy enough. Will not repeat unless its Rina. Rina if you read these I will walk away next time if its not you. Pic in ad ain't her.

ManapuaMan
05-21-16, 21:29
That is unreal Bro, I would have been super pissed if she did multiple times and laughed about it, I would say I got to Fuck your ass now.Shucks. Didn't even think about it bradda. Maybe had some gravy right at the tip by the time the third foul spirit came out. That's why I wonder what the hell comes over me when I sometimes eat ass.

What if something come out? Ask for a bowl of rice? There's the risk taker in all of us BB mongers. Heehah slurp slurp.

Bukake King
05-22-16, 05:10
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-judy-chinese-beauty/5462125

Anybody tried lately. Read some reports that she might be pretty good.

Buka.

LoseMoney23
05-22-16, 13:24
Mae at 2701 is another methane gas producer. After she's had her papaya salad and sticky rice she's deadly.

Jan Fortifore
05-22-16, 14:35

Anybody tried lately. Read some reports that she might be pretty good.

Buka.

Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats. Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service. I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.

Flesh.

I paid a visit to this Chinese pro from Guilin via LA after checking out Star at Blue Star. I'd say that previous desciptions of Blue Star Star is quite accurate. She looks tall wearing those heels. Nice girl.

But I prefer spinner types. Went over to CC 1210 after making an appointment with the "answering service". Greeted and let in. Self showered. She was very pleasant and accomodating and the massage was quite good.

But medium pressure, no backwalking even though there is a grab bar. She understands a fair amount of English, just talk slower.

She gave me a rundown on the expected tips for the 3 levels of service: HJ, BJ, boom boom (120,160, 200) and asked for moolah up front which I gently refused to hand over. No big deal. I asked her for BBFS?

NOOOOOO. OK then. So went for option 2. She stripped and I saw not a perfect body but one that I found very appetizing. Nice tits with nipples that really swell up nicely. FIV, that pussy is tight alright though.

She resisted at first but let it go when she really got into sucking on my button mushroom. This one can suck dick let me tell you. Had to stop her because she got me there fast with strong suction and high stroke.

Count. I don't usually pop with those inner tube condoms but she got me there fast or maybe it's because it's been almost 2 weeks since I had all that BBFSCIP pros in Vietnam. Damn I want to go back there ASAP.

You can get HOT providers off of Wechat to sleepover for USD $. There are SO many there. It blew my mind. Hanoi, DaNang, Ho Chi Min City. Go get your visas guys and make sure you download the Wechat app.

Before you go. Anyway, "Judy" got me all worked up so I had her lay down for a mish finish and blew in the hat. Honestly speaking, she was good for me. The only thing I didn't really care for about her and this is.

Just my being picky was her hair is permed kinda wavy style. No likee. But that is a minor point. I would repeat but, there are too many choices these days. I heard a rumor another favorite of mine might be.

Returning to Blue Angel but not confirmed yet.

Judy L7 A8 S8.

MP Man.Reviewed by Fleshlight and ManapuaMan. No personal experience, but I am interested, too.

January44.

DJ Quick
05-24-16, 15:44
Went to see Thai from CC3903 Leewadee Spa I guess the name. Cute Thai spinner. I went for 90 good minutes of massage and great stretching. She gave a good foot massage too. A little grazing with the boys but totally legit massage. Maybe a few more repeat to get HE. But I guess that's YMMV thing. Lots of eye contact. She smiles a lot. There are times that are face are so close with each other that I could almost kiss her. She said she doesn't have a BF guys. Might be your chance to break her. LOL. Let me know if you get HE from her. Would like to try again very soon.

Bigred808
05-24-16, 18:47
I was seeing Angela (oldie but goodie GILF) but haven't seen her since last September since my cell died and I lost her number. (If anyone has it if you can PM me I would appreciate it). So I've been seeing Tomiko. At first it started out pretty good. Her rates was reasonable, personality was kind of cute so I was having so fun. But now her Korean is out. Don't know is she is going thru change of life (she is mid 50 ths) but she's been moody and asking for more. So I decide to try some else. Ended up with Aiko Sunny'side place. Massage about equal and she's Japanese. At end of massage she says "massage over you like me massage this" pointing to JR and giggles. She's leaving though so I'm looking for some one new.

Can anyone give me info on Chillaxin or some one different. Maybe 40 ish. Had my fill with grandma's and not looking for a young one. Mahalo.

AwabiHunter
05-25-16, 00:12
Went to see Thai from CC3903 Leewadee Spa I guess the name. Cute Thai spinner. I went for 90 good minutes of massage and great stretching. She gave a good foot massage too. A little grazing with the boys but totally legit massage. Maybe a few more repeat to get HE. But I guess that's YMMV thing. Lots of eye contact. She smiles a lot. There are times that are face are so close with each other that I could almost kiss her. She said she doesn't have a BF guys. Might be your chance to break her. LOL. Let me know if you get HE from her. Would like to try again very soon.Aka Kai, wow she is still working same place huh, she is cute and I reviewed her before, got HJ on first visit, slow and sensual, she has very small hands which barely fit around Junior, her massage isn't very good and on the weak side, be careful she has a kid and is looking for a Daddy.

AwabiHunter
05-25-16, 00:20
I was seeing Angela (oldie but goodie GILF) but haven't seen her since last September since my cell died and I lost her number. (If anyone has it if you can PM me I would appreciate it). So I've been seeing Tomiko. At first it started out pretty good. Her rates was reasonable, personality was kind of cute so I was having so fun. But now her Korean is out. Don't know is she is going thru change of life (she is mid 50 ths) but she's been moody and asking for more. So I decide to try some else. Ended up with Aiko Sunny'side place. Massage about equal and she's Japanese. At end of massage she says "massage over you like me massage this" pointing to JR and giggles. She's leaving though so I'm looking for some one new.

Can anyone give me info on Chillaxin or some one different. Maybe 40 ish. Had my fill with grandma's and not looking for a young one. Mahalo.Howzit Braddah, yeah I just seen Aiko too the other day and was going to review but didn't because other Braddahs already reviewed and there isn't awhile lot to ad that hasn't already been said, she told me she is going back to Guam later in the year so she will be here for awhile, very nice HJ, I asked for FS and she declined said she doesn't do that, I asked for BJ same thing, she only drives stick shift and nothing else.

As for Chillaxion, her name is Jasmene and she is Chinese maybe mid to late 40's nothing to look at and kinda thick, however she gives one of the best massages out there no shit! Like top level Therapeutic action seriously. Also her place is very very clean, if she likes you she will c ooh for you and even drink beer with you she really likes the dick as well and can fuck real good.

CM0069
05-25-16, 02:13
As for Chillaxion, her name is Jasmene and she is Chinese maybe mid to late 40's nothing to look at and kinda thick, however she gives one of the best massages out there no shit! Like top level Therapeutic action seriously. Also her place is very very clean, if she likes you she will c ooh for you and even drink beer with you she really likes the dick as well and can fuck real good.Tried her when she first popped on the scene long whilez back. Got everything, not much to look at but was into it, massage was also strong. Was something different, nice to get worked up on a solid massage and turn around after and bang her in mish, doggy, cg and back to massage. Another YMMV.

DJ Quick
05-25-16, 02:31
Aka Kai, wow she is still working same place huh, she is cute and I reviewed her before, got HJ on first visit, slow and sensual, she has very small hands which barely fit around Junior, her massage isn't very good and on the weak side, be careful she has a kid and is looking for a Daddy.Arigato Awabi Senpai. I will try my luck again. Might get HE this time. 🍺128540;.

CM0069
05-25-16, 02:59
Curious if anyone tried pegallas other "blonde" provider. Nice pic, but borderline if its just a lame rub and a tug, can go elsewhere for that. She appeared several months ago in BP and gone now I noticed her ad been consistent lately, just saw tonite her ad now appeared in escorts.

Opelu
05-25-16, 12:50
Howzit Braddah, yeah I just seen Aiko too the other day and was going to review but didn't because other Braddahs already reviewed and there isn't awhile lot to ad that hasn't already been said, she told me she is going back to Guam later in the year so she will be here for awhile, very nice HJ, I asked for FS and she declined said she doesn't do that, I asked for BJ same thing, she only drives stick shift and nothing else.

As for Chillaxion, her name is Jasmene and she is Chinese maybe mid to late 40's nothing to look at and kinda thick, however she gives one of the best massages out there no shit! Like top level Therapeutic action seriously. Also her place is very very clean, if she likes you she will c ooh for you and even drink beer with you she really likes the dick as well and can fuck real good.How thick is thick? Whats the damage?

Alohashorts
05-25-16, 14:32
How thick is thick? Whats the damage?She's got a gut. If you can get past that and the face, she lets you go to town. For a quick fix when everyone is busy and your hornier then sin, she's there. If she gets very comfortable with you, the massage goes south and she'll get right into it. That was good at the beginning, but like what Awabs said, the massage is her primary game and I would prefer she keep it that way. Damage is typical.

Hawaiian007
05-25-16, 14:40
Arigato Awabi Senpai. I will try my luck again. Might get HE this time. 🍺128540;.Interesting that you mention that she has a kid. Used to see her quite a bit a couple of years ago and even got a little FIV but was very curious about the V which is why I tried. Was wondering if she was really a she and not a he hehehe. Okay enough ladyboy jokes for the day.

Have a wonder and safe HUMP DAY my fellow mongers.

Relax808
05-25-16, 15:04
Curious if anyone tried pegallas other "blonde" provider. Nice pic, but borderline if its just a lame rub and a tug, can go elsewhere for that. She appeared several months ago in BP and gone now I noticed her ad been consistent lately, just saw tonite her ad now appeared in escorts.Post a link, not sure what provider you refer to?

Shengnu888
05-25-16, 18:48
First time user but really enjoyed my time with Yuki. Wish she could go deeper on my back and shoulders but since she was pretty that made my day. Noticed the place was like going to a Spa, but not the left over bowl of noodles left on the table as you enter and the bunk beds in the room for every one to see.

Shengnu888
05-25-16, 18:55
You lucky if you get anything but its going to costs you. 80 Not worth it unless you get lots of kala.Saw her about a month ago but she's not all that and read that YMMV. Well I didn't get anything. Time to move on.

AwabiHunter
05-25-16, 19:03
How thick is thick? Whats the damage?Braddah Alohasports was spot on, that's the reason I stopped going because she gives an awesome massage and that's why I liked going the Boom Boom was just extra, but this chick actually enjoys fucking and it got to a point that she just wanted to fuck and give no massage, couple times I deliberately brought very little cash and said Nah, I'll pass on Boom Boom only brought enough for massage and she still insisted we fuck, and it wasn't like next time you pay me or anything it was straight out I want or need dick.

AwabiHunter
05-25-16, 19:05
Interesting that you mention that she has a kid. Used to see her quite a bit a couple of years ago and even got a little FIV but was very curious about the V which is why I tried. Was wondering if she was really a she and not a he hehehe. Okay enough ladyboy jokes for the day.

Have a wonder and safe HUMP DAY my fellow mongers.

007.Yeah IDK Brah I never got to FIV, but she was giving me this sad story of her BF or ex husband was an ex Military creep and used to tap her out and shit and sad stories, she was definitely fishing for a relationship.

Surfer Ten
05-25-16, 19:07
Massage In hotel-Home Out-Call Beautiful massage therapist Therapeutic Massage.

Close your eyes, RELAX and enjoy the Healing Touch! Excellent for Relieving Pressure, Stress Fatigue and Reducing Pain.

Refresh Your Body & Mind.

Relieve your muscles and take all your stress away.

Experience a Truly Amazing Relaxation.

Thai.

Swedish,

Lomi Lomi.

Deep Tissue.

Foot Massage.

Combination.

Hours 9 am-11 pm.

Monday-Sunday.

Aloha Braddahs,

Did any of you try this MT out yet? I did and thought I'd see if any of you had different results. After texting back and forth to arrange an appointment, she told me her name was Sarah. I tried looking her up on the forum and thought she might be the "white girl" Sarah that was reviewed here. After getting to her place, I soon found out that it wasn't who I was thinking it might be. I was greeted by a very pretty Thai girl. I'm bad with age so I won't attempt to guess her age. She's definitely not in her twenties though so perhaps thirties or very early forties? Super nice personality, very quiet, speaks English very well. Her place is rather small, but neat and clean. Located on a side street off of Ward Ave, across Ross & Sports Authority.

Her massage was extremely light touch. She does seem like she knows the body and initially concentrated on the really tight and knotty areas in my neck and shoulder blade area as well as my lower back. After about 20 minutes, she started just focusing on my butt and legs and thighs, just a really light touch and lots and lots of oil. Of course this old goat thought that he might have a chance at a happy ending as it appeared to me that her touch was sensual. But, after getting a little worked up and reaching for her leg, she immediately jumped (yes, literally jumped!) away and said sharply, "no can touch me".

She continued the light touch massage and soon had me turn over. By then poor Jr was so sad and disappointed from the scolding she gave me, he was completely limp. She massaged my scalp, face and then my chest and arms. When she got down to my stomach and legs, I was still kind of hoping that she'd at least give me some kind of hint that a HE was possible. But, no. Nothing.

She wrapped it up by asking me if I felt relaxed. She was just so sweet and polite, I couldn't say anything other than yes, I felt relaxed. I showered, paid, thanked her and left. While walking back to my truck, I kept wondering if I totally misread her vibe. I have never been to any MT who spent that much time lightly and at least to me, sensually stroking my butt and thighs with no joy! Then as I thought about it further, I guess I could describe her energy as very tender and caring so maybe my fucked up mind just thought it was a sensual rub when in fact it was just her kind and compassionate nature coming though? I don't know.

Anyway my braddahs, if you've had different, please let me know. I'd definitely go back if there were a HE involved. If not, her price range ($70.00 for 1 hr and $100.00 for 1 hr) is pretty steep for light touch as I prefer really deep tissue work.

Much Aloha!

ST.

AwabiHunter
05-25-16, 19:11
She's got a gut. If you can get past that and the face, she lets you go to town. For a quick fix when everyone is busy and your hornier then sin, she's there. If she gets very comfortable with you, the massage goes south and she'll get right into it. That was good at the beginning, but like what Awabs said, the massage is her primary game and I would prefer she keep it that way. Damage is typical.One time when I bent her over for doggy her asshole was all red and slightly swollen like she just got fucked in the ass by the monger before me, I never asked her for back door or asked why her ass was all red but based on what I seen I'm pretty positive she will let you back door her as well.

Alohashorts
05-25-16, 21:17
One time when I bent her over for doggy her asshole was all red and slightly swollen like she just got fucked in the ass by the monger before me, I never asked her for back door or asked why her ass was all red but based on what I seen I'm pretty positive she will let you back door her as well.Yup, but got to be one of her good returnees. I went prone bone once with her and mistakenly hit the forsaken target. Hahaha she corrected my aim but wasn't pissed about it.

Jan Fortifore
05-26-16, 03:41
Aloha Braddahs,

Did any of you try this MT out yet? I did and thought I'd see if any of you had different results. After texting back and forth to arrange an appointment, she told me her name was Sarah. I tried looking her up on the forum and thought she might be the "white girl" Sarah that was reviewed here. After getting to her place, I soon found out that it wasn't who I was thinking it might be. I was greeted by a very pretty Thai girl. I'm bad with age so I won't attempt to guess her age. She's definitely not in her twenties though so perhaps thirties or very early forties? Super nice personality, very quiet, speaks English very well. Her place is rather small, but neat and clean. Located on a side street off of Ward Ave, across Ross & Sports Authority.

Her massage was extremely light touch. She does seem like she knows the body and initially concentrated on the really tight and knotty areas in my neck and shoulder blade area as well as my lower back. After about 20 minutes, she started just focusing on my butt and legs and thighs, just a really light touch and lots and lots of oil. Of course this old goat thought that he might have a chance at a happy ending as it appeared to me that her touch was sensual. But, after getting a little worked up and reaching for her leg, she immediately jumped (yes, literally jumped!) away and said sharply, "no can touch me".

She continued the light touch massage and soon had me turn over. By then poor Jr was so sad and disappointed from the scolding she gave me, he was completely limp. She massaged my scalp, face and then my chest and arms. When she got down to my stomach and legs, I was still kind of hoping that she'd at least give me some kind of hint that a HE was possible. But, no. Nothing.

She wrapped it up by asking me if I felt relaxed. She was just so sweet and polite, I couldn't say anything other than yes, I felt relaxed. I showered, paid, thanked her and left. While walking back to my truck, I kept wondering if I totally misread her vibe. I have never been to any MT who spent that much time lightly and at least to me, sensually stroking my butt and thighs with no joy! Then as I thought about it further, I guess I could describe her energy as very tender and caring so maybe my fucked up mind just thought it was a sensual rub when in fact it was just her kind and compassionate nature coming though? I don't know.

Anyway my braddahs, if you've had different, please let me know. I'd definitely go back if there were a HE involved. If not, her price range ($70.00 for 1 hr and $100.00 for 1 hr) is pretty steep for light touch as I prefer really deep tissue work.

Much Aloha!

ST.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5604263026.html

January44.

PMool44
05-26-16, 15:12
Just went to see Judy at cc today. Nice lady, light massage. But she's all about doing the deed & done. I just wanted a nice massage & he. Asked for more than the standard to go topless. I immediately regretted going. She had a skin tag / wart?/ mole? Right in the middle of her chest. Freaked out when I discovered it. Hopefully its not a wart becuz she put her naturals on my thing beforehand. It was black & enlarged, soft / squishyish, kinda like a third nip honestly. Any insight on warts vs moles? Anyway, deed was done & I wanted a massage since it didn't take long. Told me to go shower & all pau. Was out there 15 mins total. Will not go back. At least Rina gave me whole hour for her sessions. Probably my ATF right now.

PM.

Opelu
05-26-16, 16:25
She's got a gut. If you can get past that and the face, she lets you go to town. For a quick fix when everyone is busy and your hornier then sin, she's there. If she gets very comfortable with you, the massage goes south and she'll get right into it. That was good at the beginning, but like what Awabs said, the massage is her primary game and I would prefer she keep it that way. Damage is typical.Thanks. Like how big of a gut? Whats wrong with her face? Hows the massage skills?

Shengnu888
05-26-16, 19:23
Found me this new place Chinese owner I think but not really a place for massagee for me. Time to find place again.

I had aiko or ako by the way.

H Mobius
05-26-16, 20:38
Just went to see Judy at cc today. Nice lady, light massage. But she's all about doing the deed & done. I just wanted a nice massage & he. Asked for more than the standard to go topless. I immediately regretted going. She had a skin tag / wart?/ mole? Right in the middle of her chest. Freaked out when I discovered it. Hopefully its not a wart becuz she put her naturals on my thing beforehand. It was black & enlarged, soft / squishyish, kinda like a third nip honestly. Any insight on warts vs moles? Anyway, deed was done & I wanted a massage since it didn't take long. Told me to go shower & all pau. Was out there 15 mins total. Will not go back. At least Rina gave me whole hour for her sessions. Probably my ATF right now.

PM.I didn't see what you saw, but sometimes on Chinese girls they have that big black mole as you described, frequently with a long pubic hair or two growing out of it and usually on the torso especially on the back. I'm a caveman, not a Julliard-trained dermatologist, but I'd say you needn't worry.

Is this Judy in Yumi's place, or one of Rina's girls? Asking for (substantially) more money to go topless is always a turnoff; so is the 'Wham-bam-thank-you-man' thing. "Service after the sale" counts even in the mongering world, IMHO.

PMool44
05-26-16, 20:57
I didn't see what you saw, but sometimes on Chinese girls they have that big black mole as you described, frequently with a long pubic hair or two growing out of it and usually on the torso especially on the back. I'm a caveman, not a Julliard-trained dermatologist, but I'd say you needn't worry.

Is this Judy in Yumi's place, or one of Rina's girls? Asking for (substantially) more money to go topless is always a turnoff; so is the 'Wham-bam-thank-you-man' thing. "Service after the sale" counts even in the mongering world, IMHO.Duude, foreal big turnoff asking for more to go topless. I had therapists go full nekked for a standard HE session. Yeah, this mole thing was right in between, smack dab in the middle, between her boobs; normally whered you see someone's pigeon chest bone.

Raised skin conditions turn me off completely. But thatnks for the insight bro.

This is the Judy on the 12th where like three mongers already reviewed. Had that permed hair one of them mentioned. I was just randomly saying that I probably shouldve seen Rina at her place instead of sampling Judy. Such a waste of kala today. I was just curious about her & wanted to see.

HaYn1
05-27-16, 00:30
Yeah IDK Brah I never got to FIV, but she was giving me this sad story of her BF or ex husband was an ex Military creep and used to tap her out and shit and sad stories, she was definitely fishing for a relationship.I've been trying to get a hold of her. No answer or text. Her last backpage ad. Was in Feb. Is she still around?

H Mobius
05-27-16, 02:06
Duude, foreal big turnoff asking for more to go topless. I had therapists go full nekked for a standard HE session. Yeah, this mole thing was right in between, smack dab in the middle, between her boobs; normally whered you see someone's pigeon chest bone.

Raised skin conditions turn me off completely. But thatnks for the insight bro.

This is the Judy on the 12th where like three mongers already reviewed. Had that permed hair one of them mentioned. I was just randomly saying that I probably shouldve seen Rina at her place instead of sampling Judy. Such a waste of kala today. I was just curious about her & wanted to see.So the quality at Yumi's is slipping?

Not much "insight"; I'm just a caveman and borrowed knowledge from Kramer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGkMB2gFC0

H Mobius
05-27-16, 02:14
I've been trying to get a hold of her. No answer or text. Her last backpage ad. Was in Feb. Is she still around?She has advertised with either name:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5604166270.html

Providers have been known to back off in reaction to reports of intimate play.

Or she may be experiencing a stampede. As Gomer Pyle would say, "SERPRAHZE, SERPRAHZE, SERPRAHZE!!"

HaYn1
05-27-16, 02:32
She has advertised with either name:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5604166270.html

Providers have been known to back off in reaction to reports of intimate play.

Or she may be experiencing a stampede. As Gomer Pyle would say, "SERPRAHZE, SERPRAHZE, SERPRAHZE!!"That's her new ad. ?

H Mobius
05-27-16, 11:43
That's her new ad. ?From the discussion it seems this is the girl they're talking about.

When she was originally advertising as Kai, I was mulling it over because a hottie like her might be uber legit, but now with the reports she's probably too busy.

Seeker963
05-27-16, 14:47
First time user but really enjoyed my time with Yuki. Wish she could go deeper on my back and shoulders but since she was pretty that made my day. Noticed the place was like going to a Spa, but not the left over bowl of noodles left on the table as you enter and the bunk beds in the room for every one to see.What was the damage?

Also check out the mango thread for more info or to contribute more info.

HaYn1
05-27-16, 19:32
From the discussion it seems this is the girl they're talking about.

When she was originally advertising as Kai, I was mulling it over because a hottie like her might be uber legit, but now with the reports she's probably too busy.I was talking about Jasmine at chillaxin. Seems like she's not posting or answering her phone or text. Well from me she's not.

Hickory747
05-27-16, 21:23
Are the last two pics in this post her? Going by Alana?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-or-4-hand-massage-avva-and-alana-waipio/6229060

H Mobius
05-27-16, 21:51
I was talking about Jasmine at chillaxin. Seems like she's not posting or answering her phone or text. Well from me she's not.I see. Here's an older ad:

http://honolulu.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/chillaxin-dream-massage/5933784

She may be on a 'vacation' of sorts, or getting bombarded with business as happens to providers in the wake of exciting reports.

Viet Whisperer
05-28-16, 00:27
Are the last two pics in this post her? Going by Alana?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-or-4-hand-massage-avva-and-alana-waipio/6229060That's not Mandy in any of those pics.

RicoSr1
05-28-16, 06:47
That's not Mandy in any of those pics.The two on the right top and bottom are pics of Alana. With all the competition out there, the poor "Big Girl" got to ad 420 friendly to drum up bizz. She does give a damn good therapeutic deep tissue massage though! HE is so so. But, if you like um big and soft, she's your girl. Was kinda flakey though to get in touch with, doesn't respond. Don't know about the other babe? She's had several others to partner with over the years. Have a Happy HE!

RicoSr1
05-28-16, 07:00
I see. Here's an older ad:

http://honolulu.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/chillaxin-dream-massage/5933784

She may be on a 'vacation' of sorts, or getting bombarded with business as happens to providers in the wake of exciting reports.Hell Mongers, with the latest reports of bagging her bruised "back door" and that she loves the Tohei more than doing the massage, she probably went into hiding! I've know her for many years, we dated for dinners and drinks on occasion, but she hasn't responded to my calls or texts either in about 2 months! I prefer my Asian ladies, around her age and don't mind being seen in public with her. But, I've been playing this game too long to wait too long. So, as we say in Texas, "See Ya"!

DrMajikLuv69
05-28-16, 07:35
HE is possible. Just another piece of sh. That made it to the USA by taking advantage of an American. Her farts smell horrible BTW.Thanks for the info on Nadia at CC508.

Question: Is this the same Nadia that worked at CC 2402?

Or is this the Nadia that worked at CC 2403?

Ernestm
05-28-16, 14:46
Thanks for the info on Nadia at CC508.

Or is this the Nadia that worked at CC 2403?She was with Vera in 2403 when she started out.

Eric Shin
05-28-16, 16:44
Thanks for the info on Nadia at CC508.

Or is this the Nadia that worked at CC 2403?Just be cautious when big boob Nana is around. They will attempt the tag team upsell and try to negitiatiate the HE upfront. I think its more Nana leading this effort and not Nadia.

Ernestm
05-28-16, 19:25
Just be cautious when big boob Nana is around. They will attempt the tag team upsell and try to negitiatiate the HE upfront. I think its more Nana leading this effort and not Nadia.That was the quotation!

Shengnu888
05-29-16, 01:05
That was the quotation!For 1. 20 I'd rather get a two hour massage and no need HE. Just my 2 cents.

Ck813
05-29-16, 11:10
Didn't Alana use to post a lot on back page as a indie provider before? Now she is a MT? I know she is from the West Side. My friends say she is a very pretty but more on the heavier side. How good is her massage and is she lisence?

That's not Mandy in any of those pics.

WomenLover2
05-29-16, 12:05
Did anyone see New Thai Girl Yaya advertised in Backpage?

She has a 213 area code number. Picture looks hot.

Hope it's real picture. Please advise if anyone saw her and if picture real.

Jan Fortifore
05-29-16, 13:23
Did anyone see New Thai Girl Yaya advertised in Backpage?

She has a 213 area code number. Picture looks hot.

Hope it's real picture. Please advise if anyone saw her and if picture real.Sorry, pal. Unknown Chive girl photo used for the ad:

http://thechive.com/2014/06/28/from-asia-with-love-51-photos/

Jay Dubblefoh.

WomenLover2
05-30-16, 02:15
Did anyone get any play from Vivian? She is gorgeous and sexy.

Thank you for any input.

Ck813
05-30-16, 06:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Viet Whisperer
05-30-16, 10:03
Did anyone get any play from Vivian? She is gorgeous and sexy.

Thank you for any input.It's a legit place according to many reports and my experience. Someone could be getting something on the down low but who knows? Most likely legit I think.

Shengnu888
05-30-16, 20:45
Sorry, pal. Unknown Chive girl photo used for the ad:

http://thechive.com/2014/06/28/from-asia-with-love-51-photos/

Jay Dubblefoh.Most Chinese pics are FAKE just like their items we import from them. Yet we use them because there cheap and gets the job done. Walmart is a good example.

Logan 5595
05-30-16, 22:08
Can you post the recent ad for her?

Logan 5595
05-31-16, 00:51
Saw this on Instagram. Anyone know how to book an outcall massage?

http://instagram.com/dream_massage

TBoy808
05-31-16, 06:35
It's a legit place according to many reports and my experience. Someone could be getting something on the down low but who knows? Most likely legit I think.I got shot down recently. Nice girl and decent masssge.

OnlyMe808
05-31-16, 09:18
Some new posts about Nana giving HE. Seems she's back to her old ways. Buddy of mine went recently and got it. She wants the $. And I'm so glad Hana is gone. What a Beeyotch.

WomenLover2
05-31-16, 11:51
Some new posts about Nana giving HE. Seems she's back to her old ways. Buddy of mine went recently and got it. She wants the $. And I'm so glad Hana is gone. What a Beeyotch.What happened to Hana? Because both are twins I couldn't tell who was who when I saw them.

Good massage though from both of them.

BlkPatriot
05-31-16, 19:16
Howzit fellas. I been a lurker for years but been a monger since about 2009. I rarely ever feel the need to write a bad review, but last night was pretty bad. Tried Cute Spa based on CL add and the fact I haven't been to CC in awhile. I call ahead and set time for 60 min. I arrive and am greeted by an attractive younger Chinese provider. Says her name is Linda, but hesitated a min after I asked. She looks to be the only one there, so I know she's mine. All is cool until I get in the room and she asked for the $. 6 upfront. Not upset just a little put off as I happen to be dressed nicely as I had a prior engagement, not like I didn't have the cash. Anyway start of massage she could tell I was bothered so she tells me of other customers not paying, which I understand. Her English is not the best, but who cares. Starts a decent massage on upper back and shoulders. She uses LOTS of oil. I don't like a dry massage, but this seems over the top. Then it starts. Phone rings, it's her boss, off location. I can here what sounds like arguing in Chinese, but she cut it short. Like 5 min later her boss again. She tells me she has another customer on the way. A total of 5 phone calls while I am on the table. While she is talking her free hand is simply pinching me up and down my arm or leg. I let her know I want my full hr and she assures me not to worry. As expected shortly after the bell rings and she has to go open the door for another customer. As she comes back she tells me to flip. Did not get to my arms yet and only about 30 min in. She immediately grabs Jr and motions for HJ which I say yes but not yet, pointing to the clock. She then tell me it's going to be $. 6 which I almost laughed at. She begins the standard jackhammer technique which I had to tell her slow it down. She mentions that sometimes she needs it too, grabbing my hand and placing it between her legs. I told her should could make a lot of money, and to my surprise she say "not for money" I begin to roam and again she is hammering away. I'm the furthest thing from relaxed at this point but wanted to keep my cool and just get it over with. She finishes and I can hear mama come in and rush the waiting customer in the next room. At this point I have like 25 min still on the clock and she begins a half-assed massage just going in circles abound the table rubbing me. I stop her before times up, just give me a shower. As I come back in she mentions next time grabbing my junk through the towel, while bouncing. She helps me dry off, I dress pay tip and head for the door. She again mentioned next time "I help her".

Massage on back was a 6, looks 7, personality 9. What killed this experience was her fucking mamasan booking another customer through five phone calls when she is working on a client. Can't say I would go back, great girl but the massage could be better, and they need to turn OFF their phones during the session. I could tell a couple of things from this night; she wasn't very experienced, she didn't like her boss, and she was horny.

Shengnu888
05-31-16, 22:26
Howzit fellas. I been a lurker for years but been a monger since about 2009. I rarely ever feel the need to write a bad review, but last night was pretty bad. Tried Cute Spa based on CL add and the fact I haven't been to CC in awhile. I call ahead and set time for 60 min. I arrive and am greeted by an attractive younger Chinese provider. Says her name is Linda, but hesitated a min after I asked. She looks to be the only one there, so I know she's mine. All is cool until I get in the room and she asked for the $. 6 upfront. Not upset just a little put off as I happen to be dressed nicely as I had a prior engagement, not like I didn't have the cash. Anyway start of massage she could tell I was bothered so she tells me of other customers not paying, which I understand. Her English is not the best, but who cares. Starts a decent massage on upper back and shoulders. She uses LOTS of oil. I don't like a dry massage, but this seems over the top. Then it starts. Phone rings, it's her boss, off location. I can here what sounds like arguing in Chinese, but she cut it short. Like 5 min later her boss again. She tells me she has another customer on the way. A total of 5 phone calls while I am on the table. While she is talking her free hand is simply pinching me up and down my arm or leg. I let her know I want my full hr and she assures me not to worry. As expected shortly after the bell rings and she has to go open the door for another customer. As she comes back she tells me to flip. Did not get to my arms yet and only about 30 min in. She immediately grabs Jr and motions for HJ which I say yes but not yet, pointing to the clock. She then tell me it's going to be $. 6 which I almost laughed at. She begins the standard jackhammer technique which I had to tell her slow it down. She mentions that sometimes she needs it too, grabbing my hand and placing it between her legs. I told her should could make a lot of money, and to my surprise she say "not for money" I begin to roam and again she is hammering away. I'm the furthest thing from relaxed at this point but wanted to keep my cool and just get it over with. She finishes and I can hear mama come in and rush the waiting customer in the next room. At this point I have like 25 min still on the clock and she begins a half-assed massage just going in circles abound the table rubbing me. I stop her before times up, just give me a shower. As I come back in she mentions next time grabbing my junk through the towel, while bouncing. She helps me dry off, I dress pay tip and head for the door. She again mentioned next time "I help her".

Massage on back was a 6, looks 7, personality 9. What killed this experience was her fucking mamasan booking another customer through five phone calls when she is working on a client. Can't say I would go back, great girl but the massage could be better, and they need to turn OFF their phones during the session. I could tell a couple of things from this night; she wasn't very experienced, she didn't like her boss, and she was horny.That place sucks man!!that's only a HE place.

No massage experience needed.

Fleshlight
06-01-16, 01:16
Checked out Judy recently again. She actually looked different this time. She looked cuter and slimmer. Maybe I had a little too much last time. Body was soft but nice and curvy. Nice tits. Service was even better. Maybe cause she's leaving in about 10 days. Good massage and nice FS action. Got just a little BBBJ to get me harder, but YMMV. Enjoyed this visit a lot. Will definitely comeback before she goes.

Standard fees, no rush at all, nothing up front.

Flesh.

Bukake King
06-01-16, 01:51
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me/3283363

Checked her out. Been a while. Massaged improved and serviced improved as she didn't take any calls, and didn't rush. Definitely lost wait, so tits looks even more fabulous. Even skin was flawless. Told her I wanted a shaved Bush the next time, but just a little on top. Tried to convince to BBBJ, but she said no. Nicely. Told her all the top providers do BB, but she refused. I can respect that. She was willing to let me tit fuck and unload, but told her that's ok. Next time. Slammed her in several positions, and finished in K9. Interesting, during massage she played with the blackhole which was kinda nice, but told her not to go in there. LOL.

Nice experience. Will come back for more. Standard $$.

Buka.

Member #5810
06-01-16, 03:27

Massage on back was a 6, looks 7, personality 9. What killed this experience was her fucking mamasan booking another customer through five phone calls when she is working on a client. Can't say I would go back, great girl but the massage could be better, and they need to turn OFF their phones during the session. I could tell a couple of things from this night; she wasn't very experienced, she didn't like her boss, and she was horny.Shit, that totally sucks. I'm amazed you could finish. She would have killed my boner with all the interruptions. Forget that place for sure!

Member #5810
06-01-16, 03:31
Sorry but don't go massage with HE places. I'm an AMP guy. I want to ask what's the proper tipping for these places. I know it's standard 60 for massage. So then if only massage then 10 to 20 tip? Now if I get HE is it 60 tip for 120 total? Don't want to go and be a cheapskate. Thanks my buddies!

LaynPipe
06-01-16, 06:49
Anyone know a masseuse that gives a skilled prostate massage?

Hoping to find one who really knows how? Thanks!

Member #6232
06-01-16, 08:41
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oo-asian-relaxing-massage-oo

Made appointment with Rina, got switched out to Linda. Ugh 5'5 140 lb fuggly Chinese, broad shoulders. But good thing was a firm hands, forearm massage. Left happy enough. Will not repeat unless its Rina. Rina if you read these I will walk away next time if its not you. Pic in ad ain't her.

Massage on back was a 6, looks 7, personality 9. What killed this experience was her fucking mamasan booking another customer through five phone calls when she is working on a client. Can't say I would go back, great girl but the massage could be better, and they need to turn OFF their phones during the session. I could tell a couple of things from this night; she wasn't very experienced, she didn't like her boss, and she was horny.

That place sucks man!!that's only a HE place.

No massage experience needed.Copy that on this place, Cute Spa major waste of time, as there is nothing cute about it nor anyone in it. Quick turn juice the man and turn um out under 45 min despite paying full hour. Not to mention their bad double or layered bookings causing mongers to be rushed about. They so greedy but as long as there are those that don't mind the substandard service and etiquette and willing to throw hard earned money, this place going never change. Phones going off, talking aka yelling above and between high walls, layer booking, rush service, etc, I don't understand how they manage to maintain repeat business. But hey, YMMV and it's your kala to waste.

TruthSeeker
06-01-16, 14:47
Just wanted to clarify, two of the four comments which are shown above this quote refer to cute spa.

- Rina has nothing to do with cute spa, nobody can book her through cute spa, that must have happened at her place.

- "New Young Chines Beauties" has nothing to do with Cute Spa either, she is independent and is referring out.

About overbooking, the happens all the time at peak times in any kind of business, just think about airlines.

Copy that on this place, Cute Spa major waste of time, as there is nothing cute about it nor anyone in it. Quick turn juice the man and turn um out under 45 min despite paying full hour. Not to mention their bad double or layered bookings causing mongers to be rushed about. They so greedy but as long as there are those that don't mind the substandard service and etiquette and willing to throw hard earned money, this place going never change. Phones going off, talking aka yelling above and between high walls, layer booking, rush service, etc, I don't understand how they manage to maintain repeat business. But hey, YMMV and it's your kala to waste.

Hawaii Boy
06-01-16, 15:21
So a few months ago I received an amazing massage by a okay looking gal at 2403 where Vera works. This is back when Neni used to work there. Neni now works at the Bishop street location in downtown.

The gal I speak of gives a great massage. She is short, maybe 5'0 or 4'11. She is Thai. She also said she was a Thai boxer which I believed because although small, she had lots of strength. My favorite part was her amazing, slow and sensuous HE.

At one point I was able to remember her name and why I tried to book with her, Vera gave me Nadia. Nadia looks as if she has a mustache which is why I declined her.

I tried peeking in to see if I could perhaps find that other girl working again but no luck. Does anyone know the name of the girl I am talking about?

You can PM me if you like.

Thanks.I believe that was Moony. She gave a decent massage but wasn't my type. I believe that was her name.

HB.

Justin Biber
06-01-16, 15:43

Hoping to find one who really knows how? Thanks!http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal/4455747 . Not into the prostate massage so can't say if she's skilled at it. But she provides what your looking for.

Esunchiste
06-01-16, 16:26
I believe that was Moony. She gave a decent massage but wasn't my type. I believe that was her name.

HB.Or Jaimee, who now works at the bishop at location too. Not sure if she was a Thai boxer though.

Esunchiste
06-01-16, 16:28
Sorry but don't go massage with HE places. I'm an AMP guy. I want to ask what's the proper tipping for these places. I know it's standard 60 for massage. So then if only massage then 10 to 20 tip? Now if I get HE is it 60 tip for 120 total? Don't want to go and be a cheapskate. Thanks my buddies!I usually give 50-60.50 if standard he and no roaming. 60 if roaming allowed and / or if I really liked the service or hoping for more next time.

RoadRally2
06-01-16, 16:41
Sorry but don't go massage with HE places. I'm an AMP guy. I want to ask what's the proper tipping for these places. I know it's standard 60 for massage. So then if only massage then 10 to 20 tip? Now if I get HE is it 60 tip for 120 total? Don't want to go and be a cheapskate. Thanks my buddies!Usually for massage + HE is 100. Some places like mango tell you it is 60+60. I guess it depends on the place. 120 might be too much, the girls will be happy.

DeadHead1
06-01-16, 17:19
Usually for massage + HE is 100. Some places like mango tell you it is 60+60. I guess it depends on the place. 120 might be too much, the girls will be happy.Lately it seems the girls expect 60+60, some girls even more. We need to go back to 60+40, if great 120. Nala was great for a while, now, eh. 100 flat!

Seeker963
06-01-16, 21:47

Hoping to find one who really knows how? Thanks!Son kyong seems to be somewhat skilled and uses a rubber glove and everything.

Her massage is not bad either. Older Korean but in good shape.

I tried to find a current ad but could not. Not sure if she's still in biz.

Jrad0022
06-01-16, 22:10
Walking in Kailua today and noticed HMR Massage. One therapist named Lorna. Ill be setting up an apointment and I'll report back but I was wondering if anyone had info before I go.

Member #5810
06-02-16, 02:12
I usually give 50-60.50 if standard he and no roaming. 60 if roaming allowed and / or if I really liked the service or hoping for more next time.Thanks for the info. It was very helpful and I was thinking the same. 40 to 50 if HE and that's all. 60 if roaming. ActuallyI went Sunday night last. Minute thing and got a pretty. Good. Massage. At the end I got HE and got her to take off all her clothes and fiv too. Was pretty fun and she enjoyed it too.

SquirtLuva69
06-02-16, 04:23
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kobeavailable/5110026

Not real pic, not even close resemblance of face nor body. Kobe was not a spinner, wider shoulder type. Japanese / taiwanese / Russian. Pretty face with mixed looks, cees, massage was decent but needed a lot of instructions. Left happy but unsatisfied.

GoodTimeSoahu
06-02-16, 05:51
I believe that was Moony. She gave a decent massage but wasn't my type. I believe that was her name.

HB.Thanks a lot hawaiiboy.

I always wondered about her name. I can't remember if it was moony because its been so long. Does she still work there?

Hawaii Boy
06-02-16, 12:01
Thanks a lot hawaiiboy.

I always wondered about her name. I can't remember if it was moony because its been so long. Does she still work there?I haven't been there in a while so I don't really know. Text vera and ask her if she is still there. Vera is cool and will answer these questions for you.

HB.

Kdub222
06-02-16, 15:57
Thanks for the info. It was very helpful and I was thinking the same. 40 to 50 if HE and that's all. 60 if roaming. ActuallyI went Sunday night last. Minute thing and got a pretty. Good. Massage. At the end I got HE and got her to take off all her clothes and fiv too. Was pretty fun and she enjoyed it too.Brother Raiden.

Which mt are you referring to? Inquiring minds want to know.

Respectfully.

Kdub.

DaveHi50
06-02-16, 19:19

HB.I don't think this is Mooney AKA-Lusi.

The Thai boxer I met was really fit. Mid thirty's. Very attractive. IMHO. I met her at Thai Style, I think she was just filling in there, never saw her after that. I would also appreciate any info for this therapist. She was not only beautiful but very sweet.

Lotsofaloha
06-02-16, 20:34
How's it going does anyone know if Honolulu girl is still doing her thing and if so if anyone could pm her contact.

Mahalo.

Bono888
06-02-16, 21:54
Hey brothers. Had a quick question for you all. How much do you usually tip for a 4 hand massage? Especially if there was HE at then end? Do you tip them both the standard rate for HE? And what if only one did the deed, while the other just watch?

Got suckered into a 4 hand the other day, and wasn't expecting HE at the end. But only one did the deed, but ended up leaving $. 80 at the end for everything. Not sure of it over or underestimate tipped. Massage was ok. Probably won't do that again.

Fleshlight
06-03-16, 04:52
Hey brothers. Had a quick question for you all. How much do you usually tip for a 4 hand massage? Especially if there was HE at then end? Do you tip them both the standard rate for HE? And what if only one did the deed, while the other just watch?

Got suckered into a 4 hand the other day, and wasn't expecting HE at the end. But only one did the deed, but ended up leaving $. 80 at the end for everything. Not sure of it over or underestimate tipped. Massage was ok. Probably won't do that again.4-hand $ for an hour, massage was ok, I probably would have left $. 5. But you said you won't do it again so no worries.

Buka.

Bukake King
06-03-16, 05:36
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/o-chinese-cutiejudy-sosweethereto-pleaseyou-o/3938632

So decided to partake with Judy. Been to this place before with Anna and Gina. Always had good results as there is only one-on-one provider with one room, so at least you know there's no switching or rooms with just walls and no ceilings like this other place on the 10th floor. Judy was pretty cute, nice body. Nice Cs with big nips. Massage was pretty good using oil. Asked her to strip and do a B2 B oil massage which she was willing. Pretty nice and erotic. LOL. Told to do a pussy rub in CG which she did. Came pretty close to slipping jr in couple times but no luck. Finally slipped on cover and pounded, CG, RCG, K9, and finished in Mish pulling off cover and unloading on her stomach. Overall good service, very friendly. Sense that she really wants to please. Will return to see if some BB is available. $$ L. / S / A 8/9/9 IMHO.

Buka.

OnlyMe808
06-03-16, 20:33
She gives a good massage. She used to work at the Thai bar on Queen. She's also a very sweet and attractive woman.

DrMajikLuv69
06-03-16, 21:40

Got suckered into a 4 hand the other day, and wasn't expecting HE at the end. But only one did the deed, but ended up leaving $. 80 at the end for everything. Not sure of it over or underestimate tipped. Massage was ok. Probably won't do that again.Here is a post from August 27,2015 RE: 4-Hand MSOG versus Single Shot and Tipping Etiquette.

"The average range for an hour massage at a LMT establishment ranges from 50 to 60 dollars. Depending how therapeutic and how sensual the HE is the average tip is 50 to 60 dollars more. Thus the total for the hour HE massage could range from 100 to 120.

When I get a therapeutic massage with MSOG then I tip and extra 20 - 30. This bringing the total for therapeutic MSOG HE tip range between 130 to 150. There are other factors too, such as roaming and how cute the LMT is.

I've also had 4 hand therapeutic MSOG HE ranging from total 180 to 220. Depending how sensual and cute the girls are to. The hour charge without tip for 4 hand is 100 to 120 starting.

I have never try to get a therapeutic massage at an AMP, and I don't really expect a therapeutic massage at an AMP. I go to the AMP to smash hot girls. In my experience Nana formerly at Empire gave a pretty go massage for an AMP. Empire is now none existent. However I am more than sure there are other AMP girls that can give a decent massage; but like I mentioned I don't go to the AMP for massages. If I want a 60 minute therapeutic massage with HE then I go to a LMT establishment and there are tons of places in Century Center located at 1750 Kalakaua. ".

Fleshlight
06-04-16, 07:27
Here is a post from August 27,2015 RE: 4-Hand MSOG versus Single Shot and Tipping Etiquette.

"The average range for an hour massage at a LMT establishment ranges from 50 to 60 dollars. Depending how therapeutic and how sensual the HE is the average tip is 50 to 60 dollars more. Thus the total for the hour HE massage could range from 100 to 120.

When I get a therapeutic massage with MSOG then I tip and extra 20 - 30. This bringing the total for therapeutic MSOG HE tip range between 130 to 150. There are other factors too, such as roaming and how cute the LMT is.

I've also had 4 hand therapeutic MSOG HE ranging from total 180 to 220. Depending how sensual and cute the girls are to. The hour charge without tip for 4 hand is 100 to 120 starting.

I have never try to get a therapeutic massage at an AMP, and I don't really expect a therapeutic massage at an AMP. I go to the AMP to smash hot girls. In my experience Nana formerly at Empire gave a pretty go massage for an AMP. Empire is now none existent. However I am more than sure there are other AMP girls that can give a decent massage; but like I mentioned I don't go to the AMP for massages. If I want a 60 minute therapeutic massage with HE then I go to a LMT establishment and there are tons of places in Century Center located at 1750 Kalakaua. ".You are pretty insane. Being a big tipper is cool, but it doesn't make you any more special than any other monger. The average monger will get the same action as you with way less tip. When you leave the establishment, the girls are laughing. I've had FS 3 some for $. 50. You better re-evaluate your tipping etiquette scale. Remember, Thailand you can get a more therapeutic 120 min massage for 20 bucks.

Hey. But to each his own.

Flesh.

SCJohn
06-04-16, 09:43
You are pretty insane. Being a big tipper is cool, but it doesn't make you any more special than any other monger. The average monger will get the same action as you with way less tip. When you leave the establishment, the girls are laughing. I've had FS 3 some for $. 50. You better re-evaluate your tipping etiquette scale. Remember, Thailand you can get a more therapeutic 120 min massage for 20 bucks.

Flesh.I thought his pricing was pretty accurate for HI and CA. Good to know the pricing in Thailand, will have to add it to the TDL.

RicoSr1
06-04-16, 09:46
FYI and for what it's worth. Just ran into this on the CL BP. As much as I tried, couldn't cut and paste the report on this place. If you're interested or want to refute this claim, go to back page, May 27th. Totally weird if true? Maybe someone else can cut and paste for other Mongers.

Ernestm
06-04-16, 10:55
She gives a good massage. She used to work at the Thai bar on Queen. She's also a very sweet and attractive woman.Does she belong in the Legit Massage thread or is there more?

Rico Suave808
06-04-16, 11:10
FYI and for what it's worth. Just ran into this on the CL BP. As much as I tried, couldn't cut and paste the report on this place. If you're interested or want to refute this claim, go to back page, May 27th. Totally weird if true? Maybe someone else can cut and paste for other Mongers.Warning Horrible service from Ocean spa - 33.

Posted: Friday, May 27,2016 5:07 PM.

OCEAN spa was by far the worst experience I ever had. The room was small, hot and smelly. The girl SASHA was rude and unfriendly. Then Sasha wanted me to come out of the room naked in front of THEIR cameras with no explanation for what. Then when I refused to stay because I refused go in front of their camera's naked and the bullshit attitude of SASHA. The girl SASHA was swearing at me and called me a few names. I will never go back there again and don't recommend this place to anyone at all.

Poster's age: 33.

OnlyMe808
06-04-16, 11:44
Does she belong in the Legit Massage thread or is there more?There definitely used to be more play at Leelawadee in CC. Could be wrong but I think Lily frowns upon it. But what goes on behind closed doors who knows. If you have the $$ you might get lucky with Nui. Sexy girl with nice size natural boobs. Very soft skin too. Also a good personality which goes a long way.

DrMajikLuv69
06-04-16, 19:59
You are pretty insane. Being a big tipper is cool, but it doesn't make you any more special than any other monger. The average monger will get the same action as you with way less tip. When you leave the establishment, the girls are laughing. I've had FS 3 some for $. 50. You better re-evaluate your tipping etiquette scale. Remember, Thailand you can get a more therapeutic 120 min massage for 20 bucks.

Flesh.Not a big tipper; just an appropriate tipper. Please note: I wrote MSOG for about for about 20 dollars more, in additional to the total base price of 100 dollars (total HF plus tip).

Single shot depending how cute and "if" roaming and FIV etc, was available would be 20 to 30 dollars more; this is reasonably appropriate. The "Sliding Scale of Tipping" is logically based upon what was on the service menu offered and how cute or young the LMT was.

The Sliding Scale covered 4-Hand MSOG which is different from regular 2-hand single shot. Mathematically 4-hand automatically starts at 100 or 120 (double hour rate). Logically most LMT establishments charge this rate. The tip would vary if it was either single shot or multiple shot on goal. Please read carefully. Otherwise 100 total for HE is what I wrote.

Thank you for sharing! Question: Fleshlight you wrote you had "FS 3 some for $. 50"? Please share with the forum brothers where or what massage establishment in Hawaii you got a "Threesome FS for 150 dollars". Thanks again for sharing. Look forward to reading a reply from you regarding, where you got the "FS 3 some for $. 50" from.

Thank you for the info on Thailand rates. Much Mahalos.

Akira808
06-05-16, 05:31
Anyone try these lovely looking ladies? Looks promising, phone numbers are questionable though.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/late-night-new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-out-call/6219120

Here's the BP posts content below just incase it disappears:

We are doing thai masseuse with magic hands.

We an expert in massage with 2 years experience.

Stop seeking and call me now.

Swedish good conversation if you're in the mood to talk. I aim to please.

Kiko: 801XXX6687 (1st pic), Summer: 435XXX5579 (2-3 pic).

Ck813
06-05-16, 16:15
I didn't know we suppose to tip more for FIV. When I go to a massage and I get a HE and I get to massage their breasts, grab their ass, massage their vaginas I still give the customary $50/$60. If a massage is just okay with no HE then I tip just $10 and if if great then I tip $20. I'm I behind in times?

Not a big tipper; just an appropriate tipper. Please note: I wrote MSOG for about for about 20 dollars more, in additional to the total base price of 100 dollars (total HF plus tip).

Single shot depending how cute and "if" roaming and FIV etc, was available would be 20 to 30 dollars more; this is reasonably appropriate. The "Sliding Scale of Tipping" is logically based upon what was on the service menu offered and how cute or young the LMT was.

The Sliding Scale covered 4-Hand MSOG which is different from regular 2-hand single shot. Mathematically 4-hand automatically starts at 100 or 120 (double hour rate). Logically most LMT establishments charge this rate. The tip would vary if it was either single shot or multiple shot on goal. Please read carefully. Otherwise 100 total for HE is what I wrote.

Thank you for sharing! Question: Fleshlight you wrote you had "FS 3 some for $. 50"? Please share with the forum brothers where or what massage establishment in Hawaii you got a "Threesome FS for 150 dollars". Thanks again for sharing. Look forward to reading a reply from you regarding, where you got the "FS 3 some for $. 50" from.

Thank you for the info on Thailand rates. Much Mahalos.

Barefoot
06-05-16, 21:38
I didn't know we suppose to tip more for FIV. When I go to a massage and I get a HE and I get to massage their breasts, grab their ass, massage their vaginas I still give the customary $50/$60. If a massage is just okay with no HE then I tip just $10 and if if great then I tip $20. I'm I behind in times?How much do you tip if massage with he plus grabbing ass only. No roaming on breast or their nani?

DrMajikLuv69
06-05-16, 22:24
I didn't know we suppose to tip more for FIV. When I go to a massage and I get a HE and I get to massage their breasts, grab their ass, massage their vaginas I still give the customary $50/$60. If a massage is just okay with no HE then I tip just $10 and if if great then I tip $20. I'm I behind in times?No sir Ck813. I think your $10 and if great $20 is perfect. My range is between $ to $20 also, but this is for a regular 2-Hand.

There are variables. 4-Hand MSOG, or regular 2-Hand with other options on the menu would warrant a sliding scale tip.

The tip would vary and TEHO would be a good guesstimate at best, but logically if the number of items on the Service Menu increased. Ex. , HJ to BBBJ to FS, then it maybe logical to conclude the tip would be on a sliding scale. FIV, Roam, Body 2 Body could be considered an upgrade in the menu, and thus could be worthy of increasing the tip.

4-Hand single shot versus 4-Hand MSOG is different. When I go get 4-Hand MSOG, I make it into a contest for the 2 LMTs. The contest is "Which LMT can make me cum first" or "Which LMT can make me cum the most" within 60 minutes. Three times in 60 minutes was the most by an LMT. If they each accomplish their goal and objective of the game; then they each get rewarded for their work with the appropriate tip. I try to make work fun for all my employees. LMTs are working for that 60 minutes and the game makes it fun. The incentives helps too. Everyone has fun.

Question: Ck813 in report number 13645 stated "FS 3 some for $50" wondering which LMTs (plural) are offering this Free Sex 3-some for $50?

BoxCutter
06-06-16, 06:10
How much do you tip if massage with he plus grabbing ass only. No roaming on breast or their nani?Boy you guys are making this complicated. I remember this discussion awhile back and even CK chimed in saying it was unnecessary. Who is anyone to say how a monger should spend his hard earned cash? If someone wants to be a big tipper than so be it. When you are asking how much for rubbing this and that and if we came down to exact pricing for everything then you could bet that services would become mechanical which I'm sure nobody wants. If the therapists knows she's only going to get say $20, then she's not going to be passionate about her job and really go to work right? I notice DrMajik says "depending how cute" will determine the sliding scale of tipping. Whats cute to you doesn't mean its cute to me and vice versa so how can your science of tipping apply? The same "cute therapists" is going to be getting different tip from different mongers so what's the point?

Fleshlight
06-06-16, 06:11
All I'm going to say is you mongers are tipping way to much. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but what I'm saying is tipping more is not going to get you anything more, or anymore than what I get, or make you any special. . 60 per hour, if it's a good massage with HE I'll tip $. 20 max, and that's with full roaming. BBBJ, $. 50. Legit good massage 60 min, . 20/. 25 max. 90 min, . 30 max. And this works fine. I always get my extra 70 min or 100 min session. Maybe it's because I get massages once or twice a week consistent, so the tips add up. And I usually see only 1-3 diff therapists regularly depends on whose available. Anyway I'm done with this subject. If tipping more works for you, than great. And I concur with Boxcutter. I tip base on service, not looks.

Mongers tip on, but tip wisely.

Flesh.

DrMajikLuv69
06-06-16, 06:27
Boy you guys are making this complicated. I remember this discussion awhile back and even CK chimed in saying it was unnecessary. Who is anyone to say how a monger should spend his hard earned cash? If someone wants to be a big tipper than so be it. When you are asking how much for rubbing this and that and if we came down to exact pricing for everything then you could bet that services would become mechanical which I'm sure nobody wants. If the therapists knows she's only going to get say $20, then she's not going to be passionate about her job and really go to work right? I notice DrMajik says "depending how cute" will determine the sliding scale of tipping. Whats cute to you doesn't mean its cute to me and vice versa so how can your science of tipping apply? The same "cute therapists" is going to be getting different tip from different mongers so what's the point?You're right BoxCutter cute is subjective. However we all know, unless you're blind who the fat, ugly or fugly LMTs are, and "most" of us know who the cute LMTs are, but "looks" are always subjective; for the most part, but there is occasionally that one or two LMT or AMP providers that the mass majority will say is cute.

There are some LMTs you just don't want to look at when they are giving you a HJ, and there are some that you want to look at. Personally I make it a point to never go see the fugly LMTs.

Service could be considered subjective too. One monger may like an LMT's massage and another monger may not. You might think great massage but another monger may say that was a crappy massage. Service is subjective. One monger may like an LMT's HJ and yet another monger may not. So this whole question of tipping is up for debate because it's all subjective. So what is the point? Is this entire subjective topic worth you're time?

DrMajikLuv69
06-06-16, 07:28
All I'm going to say is you mongers are tipping way to much. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but what I'm saying is tipping more is not going to get you anything more, or anymore than what I get, or make you any special. . 60 per hour, if it's a good massage with HE I'll tip $. 20 max, and that's with full roaming. BBBJ, $. 50. Legit good massage 60 min, . 20/. 25 max. 90 min, . 30 max. And this works fine. I always get my extra 70 min or 100 min session. Maybe it's because I get massages once or twice a week consistent, so the tips add up. And I usually see only 1-3 diff therapists regularly depends on whose available. Anyway I'm done with this subject. If tipping more works for you, than great. And I concur with Boxcutter. I tip base on service, not looks.

Flesh.Fleshlight, So who is tipping more; Please enlighten the forum members. In your opening sentence you wrote, "All I'm going to say is you mongers are tipping way to much." Who is "you mongers"? Nobody is better than you, and you should know that. Just because someone tips more doesn't make them better than you. You are special, and don't you ever forget that.

Regarding tipping; I agreed with Ck813, and thought what he was tipping to be logical regarding a regular 2-hand with HE. My tipping was similar to his rate for tipping; which appears to be the standard of the forum. Unless there is something else. Please re-read the thread. Please do tell "who is tipping more"?

BTW: You forgot to tell the forum brothers which LMTs you get "FS 3 some for $50". That would really be news. Please read your report number 13645.

Nephilim3000
06-06-16, 11:45
Fleshlight, So who is tipping more; Please enlighten the forum members. In your opening sentence you wrote, "All I'm going to say is you mongers are tipping way to much." Who is "you mongers"? Nobody is better than you, and you should know that. Just because someone tips more doesn't make them better than you. You are special, and don't you ever forget that.

Regarding tipping; I agreed with Ck813, and thought what he was tipping to be logical regarding a regular 2-hand with HE. My tipping was similar to his rate for tipping; which appears to be the standard of the forum. Unless there is something else. Please re-read the thread. Please do tell "who is tipping more"?

BTW: You forgot to tell the forum brothers which LMTs you get "FS 3 some for $50". That would really be news. Please read your report number 13645.He made a mistake. He can't tell who, so back off!

LaynPipe
06-06-16, 14:42
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal/4455747 . Not into the prostate massage so can't say if she's skilled at it. But she provides what your looking for.Thank you for advising!

LaynPipe
06-06-16, 14:44
Son kyong seems to be somewhat skilled and uses a rubber glove and everything.

Her massage is not bad either. Older Korean but in good shape.

I tried to find a current ad but could not. Not sure if she's still in biz.I searched high and low for Song Kyong with no success. Do you know which massage studio she worked at? I can ask for her by name and possibly find a replacement if she can't be found. Thanks again at.

AwabiHunter
06-06-16, 17:21
I searched high and low for Song Kyong with no success. Do you know which massage studio she worked at? I can ask for her by name and possibly find a replacement if she can't be found. Thanks again at.These numbers.

781-5206.

371-8498.

She hasn't posted in along while so idk what's up, I haven't seen her in years, but if you want a good tail pipe reaming she is your girl.

AwabiHunter
06-06-16, 17:26
I searched high and low for Song Kyong with no success. Do you know which massage studio she worked at? I can ask for her by name and possibly find a replacement if she can't be found. Thanks again at.Another one who loves to ram hershey highways is Vicky on Kalakuau, I never went for either one, heard it is an amazing experience if don't right but if do wrong can be dangerous and harmful so all joking aside Braddah be careful, SK from what I understand knows what she is doing Vicky will happily oblige but might have you wearing a "poop bag" after she reams yours Poop Shoot.

Esunchiste
06-06-16, 17:54
Another one who loves to ram hershey highways is Vicky on Kalakuau, I never went for either one, heard it is an amazing experience if don't right but if do wrong can be dangerous and harmful so all joking aside Braddah be careful, SK from what I understand knows what she is doing Vicky will happily oblige but might have you wearing a "poop bag" after she reams yours Poop Shoot.I think Vicky runs Cute Spa if it's the same one you're talking about. You can find the ads on CL.

SlappinBellies
06-06-16, 17:56

Flesh.I always approach tipping as a personal preference. Girls seem to remember more frequently the more generous tippers.

Lotsofaloha
06-06-16, 20:20
Another one who loves to ram hershey highways is Vicky on Kalakuau, I never went for either one, heard it is an amazing experience if don't right but if do wrong can be dangerous and harmful so all joking aside Braddah be careful, SK from what I understand knows what she is doing Vicky will happily oblige but might have you wearing a "poop bag" after she reams yours Poop Shoot.Son lying retired. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Vickie.

Wulfen
06-06-16, 22:24
Only sampled her FBSM+ HE, so not speaking from experience, but she has advertised that service option.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-nuru-sexy-brazilian-independent/6162967

Another one who loves to ram hershey highways is Vicky on Kalakuau, I never went for either one, heard it is an amazing experience if don't right but if do wrong can be dangerous and harmful so all joking aside Braddah be careful, SK from what I understand knows what she is doing Vicky will happily oblige but might have you wearing a "poop bag" after she reams yours Poop Shoot.

Local1234
06-06-16, 22:56
Only sampled her FBSM+ HE, so not speaking from experience, but she has advertised that service option.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-nuru-sexy-brazilian-independent/6162967Damn what an ass.

Shoots Brah
06-06-16, 23:22
Anyone saw the new ad for Thai massage in kapolei? Idk how to link ad from Craigslist, but it's under therapeutic section. Anyone can tell me if they notice the ladies in the pictures?

Magnod
06-07-16, 00:28
Son lying retired. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Vickie.Just search for Royal massage.

H Mobius
06-07-16, 02:57
Damn what an ass.On another site, she is "Racheal" and 7 days ago was 19 years old asking 450/ hour.

Esunchiste
06-07-16, 15:19
There definitely used to be more play at Leelawadee in CC. Could be wrong but I think Lily frowns upon it. But what goes on behind closed doors who knows. If you have the $$ you might get lucky with Nui. Sexy girl with nice size natural boobs. Very soft skin too. Also a good personality which goes a long way.She was legit for me. She was nice and flirty though. Massage was average at best. I like strong massages though. She was quite honest and chatty too. Think she's 40 and has only been massaging a couple years. Previously worked at Thai bar. Nice body and I thought man mades.

I only went once bc massage wasn't the best and it wasn't worth trying to find out if I could get anything.

LookingForLefty
06-07-16, 19:17
Thank you for advising!She goes long and deep. Hope you can take it.

JeremyShoji
06-07-16, 19:32
I've been seeing this ad for Kiko and Summer and decided to give Kiko a try. Easy enough to schedule. The place is Siam Thai so I thought that prob not happening. Then when Kiko came out, it was apparent the picture is of her like 5 years, 20 pounds and 1 bad break up ago. She's nice enough personality wise. She checked her phone a couple times. I asked for soft Swedish since it was my first time and to see what she would do. Decent massage with medium pressure and rubbed the bits a little at 35 min. Turn over, she let me massage her and roam a little. Small kine fiv. 5 min later she finished me off HE. $. 20 for roaming. I will not repeat. I think I saw summer while I was there. She matches her pic. I don't think I'll try her though.

J.

LoseMoney23
06-08-16, 00:39
I've been seeing this ad for Kiko and Summer and decided to give Kiko a try. Easy enough to schedule. The place is Siam Thai so I thought that prob not happening. Then when Kiko came out, it was apparent the picture is of her like 5 years, 20 pounds and 1 bad break up ago. She's nice enough personality wise. She checked her phone a couple times. I asked for soft Swedish since it was my first time and to see what she would do. Decent massage with medium pressure and rubbed the bits a little at 35 min. Turn over, she let me massage her and roam a little. Small kine fiv. 5 min later she finished me off HE. $. 20 for roaming. I will not repeat. I think I saw summer while I was there. She matches her pic. I don't think I'll try her though.

J.Oh boy Tanya won't be to happy when she reads this. I guess when you don't come to work and let little sis Kaile run the place you do encounter problems. Well there goes trying to be really professional.

Old Island Boy
06-08-16, 01:07
There definitely used to be more play at Leelawadee in CC. Could be wrong but I think Lily frowns upon it. But what goes on behind closed doors who knows. If you have the $$ you might get lucky with Nui. Sexy girl with nice size natural boobs. Very soft skin too. Also a good personality which goes a long way.Been there several times, never been offered anything but massage. Not bad though, they try and can press hard if you want it that way.

Hawaiian007
06-08-16, 13:54

J.Aloha,

Got any link or digits or how to contact these two at Siam Thai?

CM0069
06-08-16, 14:22
Anyone saw the new ad for Thai massage in kapolei? Idk how to link ad from Craigslist, but it's under therapeutic section. Anyone can tell me if they notice the ladies in the pictures?Looks familiar, could have been posted in a cc ad, I don't remember which. But that's some driving to even find it.

JeremyShoji
06-08-16, 15:25
Aloha,

Got any link or digits or how to contact these two at Siam Thai?

007.Look for Kiko and summer on backpage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-out-call/6219120

Hihon
06-08-16, 15:33
Anyone saw the new ad for Thai massage in kapolei? Idk how to link ad from Craigslist, but it's under therapeutic section. Anyone can tell me if they notice the ladies in the pictures?Jaymie used to work out of CC then she had a place in CS downtown. Now she is operating out of her home in kapolei. Nice place. Hard to find at first but I'll be going back since she is the only one in kapolei plus she gives a good massage.

Barefoot
06-08-16, 16:33
Jaymie used to work out of CC then she had a place in CS downtown. Now she is operating out of her home in kapolei. Nice place. Hard to find at first but I'll be going back since she is the only one in kapolei plus she gives a good massage.Any link to her ads? Can pm if you like.

Hihon
06-08-16, 16:41
Any link to her ads? Can pm if you like.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5622588164.html

Shengnu888
06-08-16, 20:29

J.Thanks for the update.

Double6
06-08-16, 20:40
Well, I decided to try the 4 handed massage with Lehua and Savanna a couple days ago. Undraped but no hint of any play at all. Very nice massage though! Wish some kind of play was available. Price was 150 for the hour.

Member #5438
06-08-16, 21:26
Jaymie used to work out of CC then she had a place in CS downtown. Now she is operating out of her home in kapolei. Nice place. Hard to find at first but I'll be going back since she is the only one in kapolei plus she gives a good massage.Did she shut down the place in CS? She had a couple of other girls with her there, but I never got to try them out.

OnlyMe808
06-09-16, 00:34
Just be cautious when big boob Nana is around. They will attempt the tag team upsell and try to negitiatiate the HE upfront. I think its more Nana leading this effort and not Nadia.Be cautious ANYTIME big boob Nana is around. She is the black widow type. Buddy of mine said her HJ is mechanical. My experience as well. 2 members I've pm'd with said same. Not worth what she charges.

HonoluluGirl
06-09-16, 08:43
How common is the practice of providers learning about the upcoming clients, and preparing a routine with a special emphasis on their areas of concern?

AwabiHunter
06-09-16, 14:15
Well, I decided to try the 4 handed massage with Lehua and Savanna a couple days ago. Undraped but no hint of any play at all. Very nice massage though! Wish some kind of play was available. Price was 150 for the hour.I've always wanted to try a 4 handed massage and I know the typical charge is like 100-120 for the house 60 minutes 2 girls but what is typically expected for the tip if HJ happens? 60 per girl? When 4 hand massage do both girl typically stroke you or just one?

Awabi.

Brah 808
06-09-16, 14:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gia-sexy-seductive-sophisticated/5453933

Legit or LEO? Anybody out there know.

GFunk808
06-09-16, 15:36
Well, I decided to try the 4 handed massage with Lehua and Savanna a couple days ago. Undraped but no hint of any play at all. Very nice massage though! Wish some kind of play was available. Price was 150 for the hour.Yup they used to have a little play action when they first started out. Haven't seen either one lately. Any updates would be appreciated.

PMool44
06-09-16, 17:21
Has anyone been followed out of CC? Went to one of my legit therapists today & afterwards Had this guy stalk me out of the building. I knew he was following me becuase while I was waiting at the crosswalk, I looked back and there he was behind the bushes staring my way. Or perhaps I'm being paranoid?

H Mobius
06-09-16, 21:09
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gia-sexy-seductive-sophisticated/5453933

Legit or LEO? Anybody out there know.Not LE. She's been reported on a while back. The bottom pic is her but it is from last year. The top pic might be her, back when she was working out.

Someone posted she used to work at an AMP. She is indie now. Korean, haggard appearance but pleasant personality. Late 40's at least.

H Mobius
06-09-16, 21:14
Has anyone been followed out of CC? Went to one of my legit therapists today & afterwards Had this guy stalk me out of the building. I knew he was following me becuase while I was waiting at the crosswalk, I looked back and there he was behind the bushes staring my way. Or perhaps I'm being paranoid?I don't know what's going on but it is never a bad thing to be aware of one's surroundings.

I've heard of it (being followed) happening to other guys after leaving AAMPs (not CC).

Relax808
06-09-16, 21:48
As with most stuff. It depends, I have had the both stroke it off simultaneously, one watch while the other works you over, take turns until it goes off. If you want it, you are paying for it, you need to ask for it the way you want it.

I've always wanted to try a 4 handed massage and I know the typical charge is like 100-120 for the house 60 minutes 2 girls but what is typically expected for the tip if HJ happens? 60 per girl? When 4 hand massage do both girl typically stroke you or just one?

Awabi.

Jammum
06-10-16, 00:34
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5622588164.htmlPlay? Legit?

Magnod
06-10-16, 04:03
How common is the practice of providers learning about the upcoming clients, and preparing a routine with a special emphasis on their areas of concern?Not common at all, unless it is a legit rehab place with info from a doctor.

Usually, most places will ask for any specific areas to work on at the time of the session, not before. For a soft tissue manipulation session, the person wanted to know before hand what I wanted to work on.

SquirtLuva69
06-10-16, 04:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-new-opening-blue-buddha-spa-new-asian-girl-cici-angel/6021673

Ad is full of baloney, not even close. Girl I had was so ugly snd chubby I forgot her name. Should have bolted but needed a massage. Told her to do it as hard as she could. LOL she was all sweaty and huffin and puffin.

CM0069
06-10-16, 06:59
Has anyone been followed out of CC? Went to one of my legit therapists today & afterwards Had this guy stalk me out of the building. I knew he was following me becuase while I was waiting at the crosswalk, I looked back and there he was behind the bushes staring my way. Or perhaps I'm being paranoid?I remembered somewhere something similar. Person later posted some ad on craigslist / or was it fb with a pic of the persons car and you see the stall. Trying either to shame or blackmail the guy, may have been reposted back on these boards too. Maybe better go back take a picture of that guy if he keeps following you, and or go back to security to call him out. That be a reversal if he's just lurking cc for mongers.

Redneck 1
06-10-16, 14:07
Has anyone been followed out of CC? Went to one of my legit therapists today & afterwards Had this guy stalk me out of the building. I knew he was following me because while I was waiting at the crosswalk, I looked back and there he was behind the bushes staring my way. Or perhaps I'm being paranoid?Just a random thought: could he potentially be a P.I. (private investigator) hired by your wife or girlfriend?

AwabiHunter
06-10-16, 17:16
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-new-opening-blue-buddha-spa-new-asian-girl-cici-angel/6021673

Ad is full of baloney, not even close. Girl I had was so ugly snd chubby I forgot her name. Should have bolted but needed a massage. Told her to do it as hard as she could. LOL she was all sweaty and huffin and puffin.I do the same thing, if bogus ad or if they are bitchy too I keep saying harder please and also can you spend extra time on my feet, that one really pisses them off.

AwabiHunter
06-10-16, 17:17
Just a random thought: could he potentially be a P.I. (private investigator) hired by your wife or girlfriend?You beat me to it, my guess would be a PI.

BigPoppa808
06-10-16, 20:04

Ad is full of baloney, not even close. Girl I had was so ugly snd chubby I forgot her name. Should have bolted but needed a massage. Told her to do it as hard as she could. LOL she was all sweaty and huffin and puffin.I remember having her when they're still called Far East. If I remember correctly she's Brazilian and you're right, she's way too thick not to be called fat. Unless you had their owner Cindy? She's a cool Mamasan but she doesn't really appreciate good service and attitude or a nice love making environment.

Mondo Badfoot
06-10-16, 22:43
Not LE. She's been reported on a while back. The bottom pic is her but it is from last year. The top pic might be her, back when she was working out.

Someone posted she used to work at an AMP. She is indie now. Korean, haggard appearance but pleasant personality. Late 40's at least.Saw her recently- thought she looked better than ever! Great service. Without a doubt, the best DTBBBJ I have ever experienced!

LoseMoney23
06-11-16, 00:38
I do the same thing, if bogus ad or if they are bitchy too I keep saying harder please and also can you spend extra time on my feet, that one really pisses them off.I warned you about that shitty place. The ads are all FAKE. No such thing as a VIP room. The mama goes by Cindy and her girls are unlicensed for massage and speak NO English. From 508 I can see directly into the doorway and the girls are UGLY. I can see you mongers all the time. Tell me if you gave away your money?? If you go there you must be drunk. Have fun and there's also a bouncer in there too. Losemoney23.

TBoy808
06-11-16, 02:43
I warned you about that shitty place. The ads are all FAKE. No such thing as a VIP room. The mama goes by Cindy and her girls are unlicensed for massage and speak NO English. From 508 I can see directly into the doorway and the girls are UGLY. I can see you mongers all the time. Tell me if you gave away your money?? If you go there you must be drunk. Have fun and there's also a bouncer in there too. Losemoney23.Was that Far East spa before? Seen that lady with the glasses there.

LoseMoney23
06-11-16, 08:04
Was that Far East spa before? Seen that lady with the glasses there.No is was Massage Specialist. Didn't Far East Spa close because they had underage workers and no green cards? Unless it was another place.

AlohaJ
06-11-16, 14:21
Does anyone have any information on Summer from Siam Thai? I have a 90 minute session scheduled today and would like to know insider info (legit or HE)? I've been to Siam Thai a lot and have my regular masseuse, but she wasnt available. I typically would wait until she was available but body a mess from getting back to the gym after a 3-week break and went on vacation to Thailand. Any information like (yeah or nay and extra $$) would be appreciated, I just want to know what I'm walking into beforehand so I don't embarrass her or I. Thanks and happy mongering.

H Mobius
06-11-16, 14:40
No is was Massage Specialist. Didn't Far East Spa close because they had underage workers and no green cards? Unless it was another place.Far East Spa was in 512. Perhaps they lost their talent as you said and business died off, and now someone is trying their luck as Blue Buddha.

LoseMoney23
06-11-16, 17:17
Far East Spa was in 512. Perhaps they lost their talent as you said and business died off, and now someone is trying their luck as Blue Buddha.Their ad has the owners picture in it. Its the girl with the black rim glasses. She use to own / run Far East Spa awhile ago and was shut down I think of underage girls and that's bad in my opinion.

LoseMoney23
06-11-16, 18:14
Did a search on DCCA and no business license is shown. You got to pay your taxes Cindy or your going to get shut down again.

SquirtLuva69
06-11-16, 19:52
Is she for real, she says she is. This used to be Tina's number.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you/3304997

TBoy808
06-11-16, 20:35
Far East Spa was in 512. Perhaps they lost their talent as you said and business died off, and now someone is trying their luck as Blue Buddha.That sounds about right. Was pretty ghetto and dark in there.

LoseMoney23
06-11-16, 20:55
That sounds about right. Was pretty ghetto and dark in there.The darkness is to hide the talent I guess. It won't help. Don't fuck a tranny LOL.

H Mobius
06-11-16, 22:38
Their ad has the owners picture in it. Its the girl with the black rim glasses. She use to own / run Far East Spa awhile ago and was shut down I think of underage girls and that's bad in my opinion.I see. Well there weren't any young girls when I went; overage if anything.

Fleshlight
06-12-16, 05:57
Judy left for about a week, but she's back at CC 12th floor. Had some good service with her. Worth checking out. Single AMP, no rush.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/o-chinese-cutie-judy-sosweethereto-pleaseyou-o/3938632

Flesh.

Scott4
06-12-16, 20:33
Judy left for about a week, but she's back at CC 12th floor. Had some good service with her. Worth checking out. Single AMP, no rush.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/o-chinese-cutie-judy-sosweethereto-pleaseyou-o/3938632

Flesh.Is she the one who wants $ upfront.

Fleshlight
06-13-16, 05:24
Is she the one who wants $ upfront.She's never asked me for money up front. I think it might have been the girl before her. But even if she does, she's always aiming to please with my sessions with her.

Flesh.

Smokin Gun
06-14-16, 03:11

Flesh.Had Judy recently in CC. Decent looking small apartment where she seemed to be the only one there. Her Chinese late 20's or early 30's looks are slightly different from the blurred face photo at the top but that it her. The photo gives maybe a rating of 8 in looks. In person, I would say that her face was about a 6. 5 and body is a 7. See sized breasts and hairy pussy made junior boy salute right away. She agreed to take a shower with me where we took turns washing each other. She gave me some BBBJ sampling and I initiated some b2 b rubbing and sucking. This was only 5 minutes into my appointment and things were looking really positive! After getting back to the room, it was on. BBBJ, titty licking / sucking, DATO and DATY on that beautiful, hairy, slimy wet pussy. Unfortunately, she wouldn't DFK or rim me. But that's okay because she was totally into fucking me after I made her cum by DATY. Went through the pounding of several CFS positions for what seemed like about 20 minutes and her moans seemed authentic! I ended up cumming on top of her Bush above her pussy. Nice ending to a pleasant no-rush session. She doesn't speak English well but she does know the language of the service she is providing. L=6. 5, S=8, A=9.

SquirtLuva69
06-14-16, 04:58
Is she for real, she says she is. This used to be Tina's number.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you/3304997Went and not her in the pics, duh, couldn't nail it on thechead but think its Tina but lost maybe 20 lbs. Just thinking but not sure. Hard massage was decent, flip and was asked. Lets just say I think I been in there before. 5', 105 lbs, bees implanted, partially shaved, looks about 7. Wpuld repeat after trying the many other availables. She does follow directions well.

Scott4
06-14-16, 10:55
Had Judy recently in CC. Decent looking small apartment where she seemed to be the only one there. Her Chinese late 20's or early 30's looks are slightly different from the blurred face photo at the top but that it her. The photo gives maybe a rating of 8 in looks. In person, I would say that her face was about a 6. 5 and body is a 7. See sized breasts and hairy pussy made junior boy salute right away. She agreed to take a shower with me where we took turns washing each other. She gave me some BBBJ sampling and I initiated some b2 b rubbing and sucking. This was only 5 minutes into my appointment and things were looking really positive! After getting back to the room, it was on. BBBJ, titty licking / sucking, DATO and DATY on that beautiful, hairy, slimy wet pussy. Unfortunately, she wouldn't DFK or rim me. But that's okay because she was totally into fucking me after I made her cum by DATY. Went through the pounding of several CFS positions for what seemed like about 20 minutes and her moans seemed authentic! I ended up cumming on top of her Bush above her pussy. Nice ending to a pleasant no-rush session. She doesn't speak English well but she does know the language of the service she is providing. L=6. 5, S=8, A=9.Good report look forward to putting her in the lineup.

Hawaii Boy
06-14-16, 12:18
Anybody got info on a girl named Sally at CC 1501? I think that is where Rina used to work and they have 2 beds with a curtain in between. I searched and didn't find anything on Sally and was curious if this was a hidden gem nobody wants to report on.

HB.

Esunchiste
06-14-16, 12:41
Any info on this pinky? Looks legit but just wondering if anyone sampled.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5633706963.html

NiceBush8082
06-14-16, 13:22
Had Judy recently in CC. Decent looking small apartment where she seemed to be the only one there. Her Chinese late 20's or early 30's looks are slightly different from the blurred face photo at the top but that it her. The photo gives maybe a rating of 8 in looks. In person, I would say that her face was about a 6. 5 and body is a 7. See sized breasts and hairy pussy made junior boy salute right away. She agreed to take a shower with me where we took turns washing each other. She gave me some BBBJ sampling and I initiated some b2 b rubbing and sucking. This was only 5 minutes into my appointment and things were looking really positive! After getting back to the room, it was on. BBBJ, titty licking / sucking, DATO and DATY on that beautiful, hairy, slimy wet pussy. Unfortunately, she wouldn't DFK or rim me. But that's okay because she was totally into fucking me after I made her cum by DATY. Went through the pounding of several CFS positions for what seemed like about 20 minutes and her moans seemed authentic! I ended up cumming on top of her Bush above her pussy. Nice ending to a pleasant no-rush session. She doesn't speak English well but she does know the language of the service she is providing. L=6. 5, S=8, A=9.Possible prospect. Got to a couple other options though. Hehe.

H Mobius
06-14-16, 15:43
Any info on this pinky? Looks legit but just wondering if anyone sampled.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5633706963.htmlShe was the big subject of discussion several years ago; she is real and many have sampled. I was wondering where she went. It looks like she still has the same number.

I haven't been tracking her all these years but maybe her regs know her better.

See Blake's Post #12539 and the ones prior, currently on Page 80.

H Mobius
06-14-16, 15:49
Anybody got info on a girl named Sally at CC 1501? I think that is where Rina used to work and they have 2 beds with a curtain in between. I searched and didn't find anything on Sally and was curious if this was a hidden gem nobody wants to report on.

HB.Is this Jasmine's new number, or has someone taken over Jasmine's business?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5634646171.html

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d408b9c30102vlio.html

You are correct about 1501, and the curtains do not block jackhammer sounds.

Jasmine's place wasn't super busy so this Sally may be a secret or just an unknown (until now).

Rina was the only cutie there IMO. After she left, the quality went downhill. You've already actually seen this Sally there?

NiceBush8082
06-14-16, 15:55
She's been the subject of discussion from several years ago; she is real and many have sampled. I was wondering where she went. It looks like she still has the same number.

I haven't been tracking her all these years but maybe her regs know her better.Does she provide extras and get naked too? She's not bad.

Hawaii Boy
06-14-16, 16:45
Is this Jasmine's new number, or has someone taken over Jasmine's business?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5634646171.html

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d408b9c30102vlio.html

You are correct about 1501, and the curtains do not block jackhammer sounds.

Jasmine's place wasn't super busy so this Sally may be a secret or just an unknown (until now).

Rina was the only cutie there IMO. After she left, the quality went downhill. You've already actually seen this Sally there?I texted the number and asked who was there and the person responded that her name was Sally and she only took phone calls. After that, I went to the board for info.

HB.

SquirtLuva69
06-15-16, 00:10
I've seen her before. Forget her name and if there is action. Think not.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5634334778.html

Isle Of Man
06-15-16, 01:14
She was the big subject of discussion several years ago; she is real and many have sampled. I was wondering where she went. It looks like she still has the same number.

I haven't been tracking her all these years but maybe her regs know her better.

See Blake's Post #12539 and the ones prior, currently on Page 80.Pinky is legit. She moved to mainland with her husband a few years ago. Not sure why she's moving back to Hawaii.

Isle Of Man
06-15-16, 01:17
I've seen her before. Forget her name and if there is action. Think not.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5634334778.htmlThis is Lily, the owner of Leelawade at CC 39th floor.

H Mobius
06-15-16, 02:23
Pinky is legit. She moved to mainland with her husband a few years ago. Not sure why she's moving back to Hawaii."Lucky we live Hawaii!" ;). We have exotic women from all over the world here.

AlohaJ
06-15-16, 15:18
I decided to go out on my own and try a new MT at Siam Thai. I booked Summer for a 90 minute session well in advance. Met her at the entrance and I found her to be quite attractive. She escorted me into the room and asked me to get ready and said she would be back soon. A few minutes later she knocked and entered. No real details other than she gives a great massage, no hint of any extras, but that's ok with me. Some conversation but wasn't too talkative, which is good. Great hands, found the rough spots and easily worked them out. Overall great session and I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Hawaii65
06-15-16, 19:04
Went to see Pat twice. Totally legit. She's very petite and she gives a great massage. 60 for one hour. Has anyone gotten any play from her?

AlohaJ
06-15-16, 22:32
I've also seen Pat in Kapolei and also received total legit service with no hint of play. I wouldn't hold your breath either. If pure looking for a really good massage at elevated prices, then Thai Aroma is a decent place, especially if you love on the West side.

Professor Fun
06-15-16, 23:27
Went to see Pat twice. Totally legit. She's very petite and she gives a great massage. 60 for one hour. Has anyone gotten any play from her?Over there is all legit.

Shoots Brah
06-16-16, 02:06
Went to see Pat twice. Totally legit. She's very petite and she gives a great massage. 60 for one hour. Has anyone gotten any play from her?Does she have any other therapist that work with her? I know she mentioned one more therapist, but said she lived in town so commute might suck for her.

DrMajikLuv69
06-16-16, 04:31
I've always wanted to try a 4 handed massage and I know the typical charge is like 100-120 for the house 60 minutes 2 girls but what is typically expected for the tip if HJ happens? 60 per girl? When 4 hand massage do both girl typically stroke you or just one?

Awabi.Yes it's double HJ. It's MSOG by my experience.

DrMajikLuv69
06-16-16, 04:36
Jaymie used to work out of CC then she had a place in CS downtown. Now she is operating out of her home in kapolei. Nice place. Hard to find at first but I'll be going back since she is the only one in kapolei plus she gives a good massage.Saw her about a year ago in CC. She told me her life story, where she lives, etc. Very loquacious and open in communicating. She also shared regarding her other life endeavors. She gave a great massage and in my opinion I thought she was cute. She has a good heart, be nice to her and take care of her.

Jan Fortifore
06-16-16, 17:57
Saw her about a year ago in CC. She told me her life story, where she lives, etc. Very loquacious and open in communicating. She also shared regarding her other life endeavors. She gave a great massage and in my opinion I thought she was cute. She has a good heart, be nice to her and take care of her.

Jaymie used to work out of CC then she had a place in CS downtown. Now she is operating out of her home in kapolei. Nice place. Hard to find at first but I'll be going back since she is the only one in kapolei plus she gives a good massage.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5639040899.html

Standard rates for time? Legit only or more possible with repeat visits? Someone please provide a description of her body.

Jay Dubblefoh

AwabiHunter
06-16-16, 18:37
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4gxIMdhB9w

Awabi.

Member #5438
06-16-16, 18:52
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5639040899.html

Standard rates for time? Legit only or more possible with repeat visits? Someone please provide a description of her body.

Jan DubblefohJan -.

Standard rates 60-90 for 60 minutes-90 minutes. Hot spinner body, and very cute face.

YMMV and sounds like limited to just a few.

- Hog.

Member #5438
06-16-16, 18:53
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4gxIMdhB9w

Awabi.Hilarous! But now I will be checking every closet next time I get bodywork!

PureSexxy
06-16-16, 20:51
Thanks for the update.Yep she is no where near her picture. Pass at all cost guys not worth it got some better ones out there!

SquirtLuva69
06-16-16, 22:14
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/photo-is-realandbeautiful-girl-studying-in-dancing-schoolincall/6226431

Thought? Anyone experience?

WomenLover2
06-17-16, 03:10
Did anyone see Annie who works with Mint in Pensacola Street?

Does she play? Anyone get HJ from her? Please advise.

SquirtLuva69
06-17-16, 03:12
Looks like she lost weight. Looks better too.

Opinions?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5638031463.html

NiceBush808
06-17-16, 03:24
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/photo-is-realandbeautiful-girl-studying-in-dancing-schoolincall/6226431

Thought? Anyone experience?Probably fake pic and not her. It just looks too good. If she resembles this sexy and pretty lady in the ad that 'd be great, but idk, she could be a fugly. We just don't know. I just hate it when they don't use their real pics. Anyone take one for the team and tried her? Info on her would be nice. Bush too.

H Mobius
06-17-16, 04:30

Thought? Anyone experience?http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Women-Sports-Tights-Running-Pants-Fitness-Leggings-Yoga-GYM-Tights-leggings-Sportswear-Trousers/638239_32325844845.html

http://www.91sport.cc/news/671.htm

Her ads started showing up a few months ago.

"Only text message" could mean a few things. Perhaps she cannot listen in English especially if you talk too fast or use colloquial or slang terms, and later deciphers your text message using a gadget. She may have a dude answering for her, like some KBGs do. I didn't want to mention it but the worst, of course, is it turns out to be LE; they can then strategize between texts, unbeknownst to you. Or it may just be her phone has unlimited text and not a lot of minutes. I've seen girls get upset with guys who don't stop talking or who call too much.

Personally I think she's just another girl and you won't know what you get til you see her, and there may be more than one girl on call.

DrMajikLuv69
06-17-16, 04:34
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Women-Sports-Tights-Running-Pants-Fitness-Leggings-Yoga-GYM-Tights-leggings-Sportswear-Trousers/638239_32325844845.htmlThanks Mobius H for posting the link. Wow! That girl is talented! Not only is she a student, but she is a model for athletic wear on a website!

Fleshlight
06-17-16, 06:46
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-pretty-chinese-beauty-bodyrub-ready-to-pleaseyou/5463968

Haven't checked out this provider in a while, and wasn't planning on repeating. But Selina text me and said come try my new massage. So horny me said "WTH" and went. Arrived, took a shower, and lay face down on table. Got her standard med massage which was not bad. After finishing whole body face down, starting working on a butt massage with oil. Was pretty nice working the glutes, had the fingers roaming the crack, under the the sides of jr and balls. Then felt the nice C cups on my ass. Jr was already rock hard. Flpped over and started with more oil on jr, working a nice slow HJ. Then some nice tit massage squeezing with some side to side, up and down motions. Thinking, "ok" this is something new for her. Felt pretty nice. Then she asked me if I wanted a pussy rub massage. WTF! Hell yea! She said pay extra, I said no problem cause I wanted to try this. So she dropped her panties and hopped on the table. I noticed that she's fully shaved now. Holy shit my favorite. Shaved nani! Applied more oil and started a little more teasing HJ. Then she oiled up that clean shaven nani and craddled on jr in CG. Started rubbing my dick with her pussy. DAMN! It felt pretty much like a BBFS. Well pretty close. But it was pretty hot watching my dick getting rubbed up and down her bare pussy, squeezing her man-made Cs. I was pretty freaking horny, so it didn't take long for me to unload. Kept rubbing till I was unloaded and empty. Cleaned up and showered.

WOW! This was pretty good. Not quite B2 B massage or NURU, but was pretty close. Shit. Made me cum pretty fast. . 60 for the massage, and $ for the extra. I was cool with that. Next best thing to BBFS with out having to unload into some of you mongers leftovers, like at Kison or CHM. LOL Will definitely repeat.

Monger on.

Flesh.

AwabiHunter
06-17-16, 13:38
Looks like she lost weight. Looks better too.

Opinions?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5638031463.htmlNo disrespect whatsoever my Braddah, you are a respected and well known monger here but this chick is flat out gross my Braddah, I wrote review back couple years ago when she first came onto the scene, didn't know my fricken car could burn rubber so well.

Kaimuki
06-17-16, 14:19
No disrespect whatsoever my Braddah, you are a respected and well known monger here but this chick is flat out gross my Braddah, I wrote review back couple years ago when she first came onto the scene, didn't know my fricken car could burn rubber so well.Dude, been there done that, Awabi had the right idea to burn rubber. Massage so so, conversation ridiculous, figure was bad, and even if you might want extras, that will never happen. Yikes man, stay away!