PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

LowBoy123
01-14-16, 23:46
Wow! My fellow Mongers, check out the Backpage ad for Hanabi Spa. Corner of Vineyard & Nuuanu. The website is top notch and professional grade. The babes are super eye candy! Must be a new place, so I'll wait for someone TTOFTT and give reviews, but with that line up, it'll take some time and "mucho dinero"!I walked in during the day and only Maya was offered. If that's her picture in their ad, it was taken 40 pounds ago I thought maybe her service will make up for her lack of appeal. Wrong. Even her attitude sucked. I really had to work hard to finish. IDK maybe it's just my taste and she read my disappointment.

Member #5810
01-15-16, 00:06
Those pics a real. It is her alright. Made appointment to see her. She let me in, took a look at her after a "hi hon want to take a shower"? Cute one. But she is a spinner, real small girl with some artwork. Took shower came out and waited in the room. This cutie came in sniffling. I asked her if she was sick. She replied she had a cold or something so I told her I pass on her. She sent in the Thai girl Nik. Now here was another hottie. Cute, dark skinned thai with a booty. Anyway, long story short, she was nice, talkative asked for HF ($60.00) up front before any fun. She asked what I wanted, I told her you know what. I opted for the massage + HJ / naked with touching. She stripped down and wow, nice firm young girl titties be-cup, apple ass with tats here and there. Allowed kitty petting but not fiv / fia. Climbed up on top while stroking junior I try to daty, dato but the safe deposit box was locked. Good HJ technique from a cute girl. The mama here is offsite watching security cameras remotely and will call the girl at around the 50 min mark.
Damage total: $.6
I might go back try see the haole spinner Sara if she sticks around. Cute little babe.

K2.Just checking buddy but your total was what again? Buck 60 seems expensive for naked HJ. For little more you can get FS at AMP.

RicoSr1
01-15-16, 00:20
Anyone try this Thai hottie yet? Know which place at CC she works out of? She's a real cutie if the pic is really her.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5403396964.html

KproTM
01-15-16, 01:59
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5402777906.html

This chick has been advertising for a few months. I have been told HE is possible then I am told blue balls possible. So what's the real deal? If you want to pm with the information, certainly I will reciprocate when possible. BTW this one is taylor mad for what I like, not interested in full service, well not interested maybe not exactly true but satisfied with HE.

So what's the deal? Any brothers want to share it would be greatly appreciated, if you want to keep it to your self, I would certainly understand!

Aloha.

Be safe fellow mongers.Idk. I've had a session with her before and she didn't seem like the type for HE. Maybe it's just me, I wasn't trying too hard to find out, but that was from my personal experience.

Seeker963
01-15-16, 02:44
Those pics a real. It is her alright. Made appointment to see her. She let me in, took a look at her after a "hi hon want to take a shower"? Cute one. But she is a spinner, real small girl with some artwork. Took shower came out and waited in the room. This cutie came in sniffling. I asked her if she was sick. She replied she had a cold or something so I told her I pass on her. She sent in the Thai girl Nik. Now here was another hottie. Cute, dark skinned thai with a booty. Anyway, long story short, she was nice, talkative asked for HF ($60.00) up front before any fun. She asked what I wanted, I told her you know what. I opted for the massage + HJ / naked with touching. She stripped down and wow, nice firm young girl titties be-cup, apple ass with tats here and there. Allowed kitty petting but not fiv / fia. Climbed up on top while stroking junior I try to daty, dato but the safe deposit box was locked. Good HJ technique from a cute girl. The mama here is offsite watching security cameras remotely and will call the girl at around the 50 min mark.
I might go back try see the haole spinner Sara if she sticks around. Cute little babe.

K2.Sounded like a good time but expensive at $. 6. But this typical mango and the varying reports and prices with the upselling.

You should post your report on the mango thread now that it has its own thread for the ups and downs of mango.

KproTM
01-15-16, 02:46
I'm new here and heading off to bootcamp in a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know if HE is possible with her:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/transcend-to-bliss-with-this-young-island-beauty/4271718

Mongers Rus
01-15-16, 04:38
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398647155.html

Ok, so I called ahead to see if she was available. Told me to come by later for an hour.

When I arrived, a cute lady met me at the door. I could tell by the shoes on the floor, they were packed.

She said we could go downstairs to another placeand I asked where's nina and she said it was her.

Lmao, I knew I made an ass of myself right there but I took a good look and it was her.

Yeah the pic is a few years old, but she is still pretty. (when compared to other matures).

Got to the new place a few floors down. (very nice setting with a view).

I agreed on the hour massage for. 6 and it went down.

Allowed my hands to roam the whole time. Decent massage.

On the flip, she barely even bothered covering jr up. But soon he was out and she was massaging everything but him.

My roaming hands found her enhanced chest and actually got her moaning. She asked if I wanted to suck them.

Fuck yea I did.

At this point she is going to town on jr. With a handy and asked if that was good.

I told her I wanted oral.

Agreed on $ for oral. The problem was that her hands were too good.

Surprised me by a very quick BBBJ, and I do mean short.

But damn, I did not leave disappointed.

Total damage 1. 6.

Side note. As I was leaving the new place, I saw that there were now 5 or 6 more girls there, most younger than nina.

I will have to go back to the new spot alone and TOFTT.I tried her. Nice girl very friendly, decent massage, BBBJ to HJ. $. 60 but save your kala for something else. There's much more better out there for that price, and service. IMHO.

Monger On.

Rus.

Darkman808
01-15-16, 05:38
I'm new here and heading off to bootcamp in a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know if HE is possible with her:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/transcend-to-bliss-with-this-young-island-beauty/4271718Few reports and far back. But this pair (she's pictured with a local chick in her ad) has a reputation for being totally legit. Nobody has ever cracked their code. Or if they had, they're not telling. If you want a good rub, go for it. But do NOT expect extras.

Darkman808
01-15-16, 05:59

K2.Go see my post in Mango Massage thread.

Hawaii Boy
01-15-16, 12:31
Anyone try this Thai hottie yet? Know which place at CC she works out of? She's a real cutie if the pic is really her.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5403396964.htmlI've tried texting and calling for 2 days with no response. I'm about to give up on this one. She is hot though.

HB.

Silentone
01-15-16, 12:54
I tried her. Nice girl very friendly, decent massage, BBBJ to HJ. $. 60 but save your kala for something else. There's much more better out there for that price, and service. IMHO.

Monger On.

Rus.Got a glimpse of Bambi who also works there. She's pretty cute as well, didn't partake though. Is this the standard service at Pin Thai? You may inbox me if you wish.

S1.

Double6
01-15-16, 16:08
Is Lehua still in the biz? I have not had play from her but I did have a topless massage and she did watch me yank myself which was no fun. I have not seen her in a long while. She is hot!Really. How did you get the topless massage? Just a request or did she offer? I might pay the extra kala for that if possible!

Hawaiian007
01-15-16, 17:03
Got a glimpse of Bambi who also works there. She's pretty cute as well, didn't partake though. Is this the standard service at Pin Thai? You may inbox me if you wish.

S1.Anyone got digits on Pin Thai general line? Can't find in CL or BP. Any info on this Bambi would be appreciated.

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

You can PM me if need to.

DaveHi50
01-15-16, 20:14
I've tried texting and calling for 2 days with no response. I'm about to give up on this one. She is hot though.

HB.Agree-- that's a pretty hot pic but she is not all that in person. Kinda heavy set but a very nice Legit massage.

Jan Fortifore
01-15-16, 21:34
Provider back a few years ago, mostly out of the Airport Marina Motel. Mixed reviews, I personally have not seen her.

Phone tag a few ago, just to check it out. Heard so so massage and all that jazz. Now she add the massage part?! Oh well.

If you like um BIGGG & Soft, she's the one! Very good therapeutic massage skills. A decent HE and some roaming but YMMV.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=5876229&oid=4943801

I'm glad to read she has an incall. Used to offer outcall only. Standard price for massage+HE? (~$100-$110).

Jan Fortifore.

H Mobius
01-15-16, 22:12
Anyone got digits on Pin Thai general line? Can't find in CL or BP. Any info on this Bambi would be appreciated.

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

You can PM me if need to.This is Nina, but that's Pin Thai's number:

Getting a BJ in a legit place to me is sensational, so she likely receives uku-million calls and texts and can't get back to everyone, as Hawaii Boy discovered :)

SexBozo
01-16-16, 14:07
I notice a add on craiglist Julie in Waipahu anyone went to see her. Any good reviews.

CM0069
01-16-16, 14:25
I notice a add on craiglist Julie in Waipahu anyone went to see her. Any good reviews.To far for me, but in any case she looks like your username without the sex in it.

CruzinKTown
01-16-16, 15:15
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5402777906.html

This chick has been advertising for a few months. I have been told HE is possible then I am told blue balls possible. So what's the real deal? If you want to pm with the information, certainly I will reciprocate when possible. BTW this one is taylor mad for what I like, not interested in full service, well not interested maybe not exactly true but satisfied with HE.

So what's the deal? Any brothers want to share it would be greatly appreciated, if you want to keep it to your self, I would certainly understand!

Aloha.

Be safe fellow mongers.Went to see her a couple nights ago for an hour massage. No action and decent massage. Attractive though and easy to converse with. Was hoping and she shut me down.

Viper78
01-16-16, 17:04
Any new recommendations where I can get a strong massage and HE? Seems like all of the good ones are out of the game or just got lazy after seeing me over the years. Preferably something similar to Paula / Michelle / Jeans skills. Been with jasmine, SK, Penny and Mika. Gee, I wish Mika would come back. Anyway, PM me with info.

Magnod
01-16-16, 18:59
Any new recommendations where I can get a strong massage and HE? Seems like all of the good ones are out of the game or just got lazy after seeing me over the years. Preferably something similar to Paula / Michelle / Jeans skills. Been with jasmine, SK, Penny and Mika. Gee, I wish Mika would come back. Anyway, PM me with info.Same for me. I also stay away from the crowds at CC / CS which makes it more challenging to find a quality MT with HE.

Not sure Mika went after Aiea, but she was one of my favs. How's about Erlina? Not sure if she is still around. Tomiko got some run a while back, but her massages aren't that good.

SexBozo
01-17-16, 02:20
To far for me, but in any case she looks like your username without the sex in it.Went to try very legit all covered. Figured I give details.

SandVolleyball
01-17-16, 05:15
Any new recommendations where I can get a strong massage and HE? Seems like all of the good ones are out of the game or just got lazy after seeing me over the years. Preferably something similar to Paula / Michelle / Jeans skills. Been with jasmine, SK, Penny and Mika. Gee, I wish Mika would come back. Anyway, PM me with info.Try Aloha Me. They have a special deal deal for that. Also offer more. Nice place.

AlohaJ
01-17-16, 13:03
Does anyone know of a massage place on the west side that provides a solid massage with a little extra if in the mood? I've been running into "performance" issues here recently and I think it's because of anxiety. I get to a place knowing something will happen and my anxiety gets the best of me and Jr. Doesn't want to cooperate. So I've not only wasting money but the time driving from the west side to one of these establishments in Honolulu or further into Waikiki. I'm not rally looking for FS, just a time to fully relax after a long day / week of work. I hope someone can help a brother out. If you want to keep your jewel on the DL, pm me. Thanks.

Member #4990
01-17-16, 16:48
$1. 2 (0. 6 per hour) + $0. 4 tip.

I forgot to mention that the last 30 minutes, I got to massage her. She said that I did a good job and that she could get addicted to me. She likes texting. I was going to see on Tuesday 6 pm but had to cancel. Saw her today.I went to see her again yesterday for a 90 minute session. 0. 9 + tip. Still no HE. After reading past reviews on her, I am thinking that she is not worth the investment.

Viper78
01-17-16, 18:06
Same for me. I also stay away from the crowds at CC / CS which makes it more challenging to find a quality MT with HE.

Not sure Mika went after Aiea, but she was one of my favs. How's about Erlina? Not sure if she is still around. Tomiko got some run a while back, but her massages aren't that good.Thanks. I know the feeling. I used to see Yang, Patty and Momo on a ref when they were in CC. Ever since they left haven't been back since service has been pretty lame since the Chinese takeover. Haven't tried Erlina yet but saw mixed reviews. So hard to find a good MT now days.

H Mobius
01-17-16, 18:34
I went to see her again yesterday for a 90 minute session. 0. 9 + tip. Still no HE. After reading past reviews on her, I am thinking that she is not worth the investment.My experiences were very much like yours. Yes she does like longer sessions. To me, she seems much 'friendlier' in 204 than when she was working in the high-rise, and so are her outfits.

Those pics are several years old but IMHO she is still one of the hottest Thai girls around.

Member #4990
01-17-16, 19:23
My experiences were very much like yours. Yes she does like longer sessions. To me, she seems much 'friendlier' in 204 than when she was working in the high-rise, and so are her outfits.

Those pics are several years old but IMHO she is still one of the hottest Thai girls around.Have you gotten more mileage in 204? She did allow me to stroke those legs pretty high up but nothing more.

On another note, I have luck with Lily at Leelawadee. HE for $ but she is discreet and YMMV.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5406249555.html

Seeker963
01-17-16, 20:10
Does anyone know of a massage place on the west side that provides a solid massage with a little extra if in the mood? I've been running into "performance" issues here recently and I think it's because of anxiety. I get to a place knowing something will happen and my anxiety gets the best of me and Jr. Doesn't want to cooperate. So I've not only wasting money but the time driving from the west side to one of these establishments in Honolulu or further into Waikiki. I'm not rally looking for FS, just a time to fully relax after a long day / week of work. I hope someone can help a brother out. If you want to keep your jewel on the DL, pm me. Thanks.Haven't seen much about Athena as a west side provider. She was on my to do list but never got around to her because of her west side location. Anyone seen her lately? Is she still around? I think she might fit the description of what you are looking for.

H Mobius
01-17-16, 20:13
Have you gotten more mileage in 204? She did allow me to stroke those legs pretty high up but nothing more.

On another note, I have luck with Lily at Leelawadee. HE for $ but she is discreet and YMMV.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5406249555.htmlYes. Couldn't really touch anything before. I always got stuck with be & S (and BS) in Lee and have since moved-on.

Member #5438
01-17-16, 20:41
I notice a add on craiglist Julie in Waipahu anyone went to see her. Any good reviews.If you want a strong good legit massage, go see her. But be warned, she is a BIG lady. Friendly tho.

Member #4990
01-17-16, 22:07
Yes. Couldn't really touch anything before. I always got stuck with be & S (and BS) in Lee and have since moved-on.I have moved on from Lily at Leelawadee as well. It was fun initially with her allowing me to rub her but after a while, she seemed to always want to rush me through the session. And that is after she was late seeing me because of the previous client.

Member #4990
01-17-16, 22:09
There was another Pinky that I used to see. She had worked out of Siam Thai for a while. Anyone know what happened to her? No HE could be gotten from her.

Member #4990
01-17-16, 22:24
My experiences were very much like yours. Yes she does like longer sessions. To me, she seems much 'friendlier' in 204 than when she was working in the high-rise, and so are her outfits.

Those pics are several years old but IMHO she is still one of the hottest Thai girls around.I guess we are rehashing reviews of her in the past. She is definitely hot and friendly but I don't think I'll get far with her.

H Mobius
01-18-16, 01:58
There was another Pinky that I used to see. She had worked out of Siam Thai for a while. Anyone know what happened to her? No HE could be gotten from her.Thought she opened her own place at CS, but that was years ago.

LoseMoney23
01-18-16, 02:27
Thought she opened her own place at CS, but that was years ago.She got married and moved to the mainland like 2 years ago.

Blake123
01-18-16, 05:06
There was another Pinky that I used to see. She had worked out of Siam Thai for a while. Anyone know what happened to her? No HE could be gotten from her.She's gone. She married a military man and followed him to his next posting.

Poiuy2
01-18-16, 09:02
There was another Pinky that I used to see. She had worked out of Siam Thai for a while. Anyone know what happened to her? No HE could be gotten from her.That's the Pinky I've always seen. I saw her early 2015 then she just disappeared. I lost her contact info.

Magnus808
01-18-16, 17:53
Haven't seen much about Athena as a west side provider. She was on my to do list but never got around to her because of her west side location. Anyone seen her lately? Is she still around? I think she might fit the description of what you are looking for.Still around in Aiea. She does a light touch massage. Allows DATY. Her HJ is a little different. She lies on her back and you position yourself in missionary. She then proceeds with a HJ while talking dirty to you. It's almost as if your doing FS, but you're not. Damage is $. YMMV with action. Not sure about FS but that's not my thing anyway.

LoseMoney23
01-18-16, 20:23
I have moved on from Lily at Leelawadee as well. It was fun initially with her allowing me to rub her but after a while, she seemed to always want to rush me through the session. And that is after she was late seeing me because of the previous client.

Lilly is NEVER on time. She only cares about getting you in and out ASAP because she thinks only about the money. Her Wahiawa place is even worst with her girls there. Don't know what there doing. Don't know a bone from a muscle. Especially the shift from 5 to 10 pm. Theres a huge hole in the ceiling and has never been fixed yet.

Happycnty
01-18-16, 21:25
Still around in Aiea. She does a light touch massage. Allows DATY. Her HJ is a little different. She lies on her back and you position yourself in missionary. She then proceeds with a HJ while talking dirty to you. It's almost as if your doing FS, but you're not. Damage is $. YMMV with action. Not sure about FS but that's not my thing anyway.Magnus808, do you have her contact info. Feel free to PM. Thanks.

Member #4996
01-18-16, 22:46
Still around in Aiea. She does a light touch massage. Allows DATY. Her HJ is a little different. She lies on her back and you position yourself in missionary. She then proceeds with a HJ while talking dirty to you. It's almost as if your doing FS, but you're not. Damage is $. YMMV with action. Not sure about FS but that's not my thing anyway.Choices on the West Side are few and far between.

Anyone know anything EnAngel Massage in Aiea Heights? Seems totally legit but who knows. ?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-in-aiea/4210672

Mahalos.

N23.

Member #4996
01-18-16, 22:52
Still around in Aiea. She does a light touch massage. Allows DATY. Her HJ is a little different. She lies on her back and you position yourself in missionary. She then proceeds with a HJ while talking dirty to you. It's almost as if your doing FS, but you're not. Damage is $. YMMV with action. Not sure about FS but that's not my thing anyway.Saw Athena recently. If you are in to middle-aged BBW's, then she's for you. Massage was fair, HE was okay. Her ad specifies that she has very soft hands. They were not.

N23.

Tsunami808
01-19-16, 00:15
This is Nina, but that's Pin Thai's number:

Getting a BJ in a legit place to me is sensational, so she likely receives uku-million calls and texts and can't get back to everyone, as Hawaii Boy discovered :)Saw nina, around 50 yo, massage was good. HE was not.

Will not repeat.

C Man
01-19-16, 03:37
What is the 411 on Nina? Just finished a session with Pranee and briefly chatted with Nina in the back room while getting dressed. She didn't mind seeing me naked and so did I. Is there any play available with her? She has some ginormous tits! Inquiring minds want to know!

GoodTimeSoahu
01-19-16, 04:58
I thought I would share about a good find with a great cmt. Her massage skills are great and she hinted at a he which I took full advantage of. The ambiance is nice, in the middle of busy downtown but that's okay. There is a parking lot there that she can validate. She said her name was neni but when I looked on the wall she had a dif name under the certificate.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5404447290.html

Has some gotten any other services beside a HJ from her?

If you guys want more info pm me.

Tacoman808
01-19-16, 07:02
Choices on the West Side are few and far between.

Anyone know anything EnAngel Massage in Aiea Heights? Seems totally legit but who knows. ?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-in-aiea/4210672

Mahalos.

N23.Search the forum for (Aiea) Emma and you'll get a ton of reviews on her (some from me).

Tacoman808
01-19-16, 07:04
Saw Athena recently. If you are in to middle-aged BBW's, then she's for you. Massage was fair, HE was okay. Her ad specifies that she has very soft hands. They were not.

N23.It was more of light sensual touching than a massage when I tried her. But she really aims to please with the HJ, and is a nice lady with big boobs.

RicoSr1
01-19-16, 11:25
Much Mahalos fellow mongers for the reviews and TOFTT on Athena, Nina, Phranee, et al. The Nina at Paradise Thai in Pearl City / Aiea is a different one and not the one at CC. I live nearby and saw Phranee numerous times but finally gave up and moved on. She allowed roaming from the start and let me look at touch her "Big Beautiful Tits". Their not real, but nice! Good massage, totally un-draped but no HJ / HE. She's married but girls got to make a living. The older thin Thai lady, Ta, I think is her name and I recall a review that she provides a HE. Both have been there several years, the other two are new so I can't speak on them.

BTW, still no review on the Hottie, Gina at CC. With her looks, she must be a keeper and who ever got any action besides the massage is not sharing. I would pay the price to give her the massage, HE would be a bonus, huh?

Safe Mongering and keep the reviews coming. Mahalo.

Member #4996
01-19-16, 13:19
Search the forum for (Aiea) Emma and you'll get a ton of reviews on her (some from me).Tacoman.

Thanks for the 411. I did the search. Couple of questions. Is this a private home or a business? Are there other CMT's there or is it just Emma? I would like to check it out.

Nostromo23.

Member #4996
01-19-16, 13:21
It was more of light sensual touching than a massage when I tried her. But she really aims to please with the HJ, and is a nice lady with big boobs.Yup, definitely a very nice and friendly lady and a nice apartment too.

BenZ88
01-19-16, 13:26
I thought I would share about a good find with a great cmt. Her massage skills are great and she hinted at a he which I took full advantage of. The ambiance is nice, in the middle of busy downtown but that's okay. There is a parking lot there that she can validate. She said her name was neni but when I looked on the wall she had a dif name under the certificate.

If you guys want more info pm me.What's the total damage and menu? You can pm me if you want. Thanks for the info.

Member #4996
01-19-16, 13:26

If you guys want more info pm me.Welcome!

Thanks for the tip. Will check her out. Is the picture accurate?

N23.

Tacoman808
01-19-16, 17:19
Tacoman.

Thanks for the 411. I did the search. Couple of questions. Is this a private home or a business? Are there other CMT's there or is it just Emma? I would like to check it out.

Nostromo23.Its a house right on halawa heights, which can get busy at times. She tries to get help to come in once in a while but I don't think they stay long. Let us know how it goes I'm wondering if her service has improved any.

DeepShot
01-19-16, 21:33
Been to pin Thai over dozen times with no HE but lots teasing. Must be I get the wrong girls?

Got decent legit massage a few times.

This is Nina, but that's Pin Thai's number:

Getting a BJ in a legit place to me is sensational, so she likely receives uku-million calls and texts and can't get back to everyone, as Hawaii Boy discovered :)

Isle Of Man
01-19-16, 23:55
Much Mahalos fellow mongers for the reviews and TOFTT on Athena, Nina, Phranee, et al. The Nina at Paradise Thai in Pearl City / Aiea is a different one and not the one at CC. I live nearby and saw Phranee numerous times but finally gave up and moved on. She allowed roaming from the start and let me look at touch her "Big Beautiful Tits". Their not real, but nice! Good massage, totally un-draped but no HJ / HE. She's married but girls got to make a living. The older thin Thai lady, Ta, I think is her name and I recall a review that she provides a HE. Both have been there several years, the other two are new so I can't speak on them.

BTW, still no review on the Hottie, Gina at CC. With her looks, she must be a keeper and who ever got any action besides the massage is not sharing. I would pay the price to give her the massage, HE would be a bonus, huh?

Safe Mongering and keep the reviews coming. Mahalo.This Gina works out of Honolulu Thai Massage, not to be confused with the one from Leelawadee. She uses the sheet to cover throughout the massage. No hint of HE. The picture with that hairstyle looks better than her in person. She's a few years older, and 20 lbs more in person. She wears low cut that shows 1/3 of her large twins. Quite tall, nice long legs.

She seems to have her regular customer. But with her so so massage skill, I wonder if she provides extra to keep her regular coming. But the fact she uses the sheet the whole time kind of send out a different message to me.

WomenLover2
01-20-16, 01:28
This Gina works out of Honolulu Thai Massage, not to be confused with the one from Leelawadee. She uses the sheet to cover throughout the massage. No hint of HE. The picture with that hairstyle looks better than her in person. She's a few years older, and 20 lbs more in person. She wears low cut that shows 1/3 of her large twins. Quite tall, nice long legs.

She seems to have her regular customer. But with her so so massage skill, I wonder if she provides extra to keep her regular coming. But the fact she uses the sheet the whole time kind of send out a different message to me.What is her height and weight? Is she in 1308?

Member #4996
01-20-16, 02:59

Safe Mongering and keep the reviews coming. Mahalo.Hi.

Just to update, Nene is at Century Square, 1188 Bishop Street, Suite 3401. Nina is at Paradise Thai Massage. Been to PTM times twice in last 3 weeks but no HE. Some great therapy though!

Regards.

-N23.

Dv.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-20-16, 04:51
Welcome!

Thanks for the tip. Will check her out. Is the picture accurate?

N23.The pictures are accurate. I would say the pictures are a year or 2 old at most.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-20-16, 04:53
What's the total damage and menu? You can pm me if you want. Thanks for the info.60 for house fee and 50 for tip.

I ask for thai combo.

She offers a good therapeutic massage.

When she covers your eyes. You know what's about to go down.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-20-16, 04:59
So I saw her today at century center:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-cee-mexican-girl/5609040

Beautiful girl with great body, even better than the pics. But no teasing or hint of play what so ever. Has anyone had any luck with a possible he? She works along side kay if you guys have seen her ad.

Esunchiste
01-20-16, 15:13

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-cee-mexican-girl/5609040

Beautiful girl with great body, even better than the pics. But no teasing or hint of play what so ever. Has anyone had any luck with a possible he? She works along side kay if you guys have seen her ad.Been wondering about her too. Thanks for posting. I'm glad the pics are legit, I was a bit skeptical. Bummed that it's sounds legit. By the way, what's her dimensions (I. E. Height, body type)? Since it was legit, was her massage any good?

Darkman808
01-20-16, 18:05

Beautiful girl with great body, even better than the pics. But no teasing or hint of play what so ever. Has anyone had any luck with a possible he? She works along side kay if you guys have seen her ad.I was just about to post the same question. But then you beat me to it. I remember somebody posting a so so review and (I believe) no fun was had. But that was a while ago and have seen nothing else. Her three letter name makes the review hard to find in searches.

Would also appreciate any info on the cute chick in photo who is holding up her fingers in a 'V' or peace sign.

Mahalo brothers!

Hawaii Boy
01-20-16, 20:13
I was just about to post the same question. But then you beat me to it. I remember somebody posting a so so review and (I believe) no fun was had. But that was a while ago and have seen nothing else. Her three letter name makes the review hard to find in searches.

Would also appreciate any info on the cute chick in photo who is holding up her fingers in a 'V' or peace sign.

Mahalo brothers!Cee gives a very average at best massage and talks too much and will not play at all. That is Cee holding up the peace symbol.

Walk away from this one if you want a decent massage or a HE.

HB.

RicoSr1
01-20-16, 20:13
Howsit fellow mongers, anyone try this Korean Therapist that post on CL? Her claim is that I will leave "relaxed and happy", which to me it is a hidden signal for a HE. I sort of lean toward the ladies that work alone in a shop or out of their home, which seems to be the case here. Going to CC or CS, feels like going into a porno shop and all eyes are on me. Guilty? Yeah! Appreciate any info, type of massage (skills), roaming, play, etc.

Stay and play safe my Monger Brothers.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5411403572.html

The Tenth One
01-20-16, 22:56
Cee gives a very average at best massage and talks too much and will not play at all. That is Cee holding up the peace symbol.

HB.I agree with you on the massage. She is one of 2 young girls that work there. The other one is Chinese. The first time I saw her, she did not give me the he. So I went again same result how ever she got comfortable and gave me her personal number. The third time she actually gave me the he. Result is YMMV. She is young and you must make her feel comfortable and I guess make her trust and like you to get the result. The he was not that good cause I wanted FS.

Alohashorts
01-21-16, 04:21
Howsit fellow mongers, anyone try this Korean Therapist that post on CL? Her claim is that I will leave "relaxed and happy", which to me it is a hidden signal for a HE. I sort of lean toward the ladies that work alone in a shop or out of their home, which seems to be the case here. Going to CC or CS, feels like going into a porno shop and all eyes are on me. Guilty? Yeah! Appreciate any info, type of massage (skills), roaming, play, etc.

Stay and play safe my Monger Brothers.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5411403572.htmlYup. Massage was nothing great. If you going just to be rubbed and you prefer home / apt. , then you may like this. HE available, not too sensual. She'll block any attempts at finger probing though she'll let you pet over running shorts. Not the loose, high, sheer kine running shorts either. But the wind breaker kine material that no more space to slip your hand up and feel ass skin. She'll Jack hammer your rod hoping you shoot asap. Its just ok, but not in a rush to revisit. Nice quiet setting in an apartment.

Darkman808
01-21-16, 04:29
Cee gives a very average at best massage and talks too much and will not play at all. That is Cee holding up the peace symbol.

HB.Always appreciate the brothers that respond quickly and simply to info queries. Appreciate it bro!! Mahalo!!

Jan Fortifore
01-21-16, 04:40

Beautiful girl with great body, even better than the pics. But no teasing or hint of play what so ever. Has anyone had any luck with a possible he? She works along side kay if you guys have seen her ad.

Been wondering about her too. Thanks for posting. I'm glad the pics are legit, I was a bit skeptical. Bummed that it's sounds legit. By the way, what's her dimensions (I. E. Height, body type)? Since it was legit, was her massage any good?

I was just about to post the same question. But then you beat me to it. I remember somebody posting a so so review and (I believe) no fun was had. But that was a while ago and have seen nothing else. Her three letter name makes the review hard to find in searches.

Mahalo brothers!

HB.

I agree with you on the massage. She is one of 2 young girls that work there. The other one is Chinese. The first time I saw her, she did not give me the he. So I went again same result how ever she got comfortable and gave me her personal number. The third time she actually gave me the he. Result is YMMV. She is young and you must make her feel comfortable and I guess make her trust and like you to get the result. The he was not that good cause I wanted FS.To help with future searches on this MT.

January44.

RicoSr1
01-21-16, 08:43
Yup. Massage was nothing great. If you going just to be rubbed and you prefer home / apt. , then you may like this. HE available, not too sensual. She'll block any attempts at finger probing though she'll let you pet over running shorts. Not the loose, high, sheer kine running shorts either. But the wind breaker kine material that no more space to slip your hand up and feel ass skin. She'll Jack hammer your rod hoping you shoot asap. Its just ok, but not in a rush to revisit. Nice quiet setting in an apartment.Oh well, another fantasy soon to be forgotten. And, so much for being pampered and "leaving relaxed and happy". I was interested because I prefer the middle age / older Asian therapist that are good at the therapeutic massage but also know that most men want a pleasurable release for a complete session. But, it seems like this one is most interested in the $$, and to get you off and out the door asap. The young hotties, I shy away from mostly because I'm older than their daddy and the massage skills are lacking.

Again, thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

AwabiHunter
01-21-16, 13:04
Oh well, another fantasy soon to be forgotten. And, so much for being pampered and "leaving relaxed and happy". I was interested because I prefer the middle age / older Asian therapist that are good at the therapeutic massage but also know that most men want a pleasurable release for a complete session. But, it seems like this one is most interested in the $$, and to get you off and out the door asap. The young hotties, I shy away from mostly because I'm older than their daddy and the massage skills are lacking.

Again, thanks for the response. Much appreciated.She goes by the name of Ming there are quite a few reviews of her on here, massage is lackluster at best, and as Braddah Aloha pointed out the HJ is jackhammer action not sensual, I wouldn't repeat.

Member #4996
01-21-16, 19:13
Oh well, another fantasy soon to be forgotten. And, so much for being pampered and "leaving relaxed and happy". I was interested because I prefer the middle age / older Asian therapist that are good at the therapeutic massage but also know that most men want a pleasurable release for a complete session. But, it seems like this one is most interested in the $$, and to get you off and out the door asap. The young hotties, I shy away from mostly because I'm older than their daddy and the massage skills are lacking.

Again, thanks for the response. Much appreciated.Yup, you are spot on. There is a saying that you are as young as you feel. I also prefer more middle aged (35-50) sexy MILF's who have experience and know how to give a great massage and a skilfully executed hand job.

The younger gals, while real knockouts, are all up and down your snake too super fast and don't know what the fuck they are doing. At least the ones I've encountered so far, and I'm sure there are some exceptions. Giving a good handjob is an art-form!

Nostromo23.

Seeker963
01-21-16, 22:14

Again, thanks for the response. Much appreciated.People may differ on opinion but I thought tomikos session was good enough for you are looking for and it fit the older Asian therapist mold.

Her massage wasn't the greatest I've ever had life time but I do think it was good enough to be in the top 50% pushing top 25% in that she went extra time and really put effort. Maybe that's one for you to check out.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-21-16, 23:53
To help with future searches on this MT.

January44.Thetenthone, you are one lucky guy, I could not even get a tease out of her. Well done.

H Mobius
01-22-16, 01:27
Got a glimpse of Bambi who also works there. She's pretty cute as well, didn't partake though. Is this the standard service at Pin Thai? You may inbox me if you wish.

S1.To me, she's more of a hottie than a cutey :)

I got legit massage covered with the sheet the whole time, including using the sheet as a shield so she wouldn't see my minicaveman as I flipped. With this level of seriousness, I don't dare to touch.

Nice girl and her massage was quite technical in a good way; she did more than just a basic Swedish massage. She worked my quads well, which is something I always appreciate. Her foot massage felt good too.

I would repeat just for the legit massage. I won't try to "invest" to try and get play eventually; I'll just see other girls.

Your mileage will vary, because who is to say she won't get interested when she sees a sequoia.

The Tenth One
01-22-16, 02:29
Thetenthone, you are one lucky guy, I could not even get a tease out of her. Well done.When I go to all these places I usually talk to them and make them comfortable with me. I would tell them how their massage feel and they would tell me about their life story. Most time they give me their personal number so they know it's me. I'm pretty lucky with this game and get to date a few of them.

WomenLover2
01-22-16, 02:57
Has anyone gotten play or HJ from Vivian at Tiffany.

Thai Massage? She works out of Century Square.

Isle Of Man
01-22-16, 03:09
Did anyone try this Bebe yet? The phone # looks familiar. Not sure if the picture is real. Look like a Chinese FOB.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5412070909.html

GoodTimeSoahu
01-22-16, 04:00
Hello all.

I saw Kay today at 1750 kalakaua.

She looks just like her pictures, extremely beautiful. I was hoping she would have worn something like in her ads that reveal boobs:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-on-monday-great-massage-by-kay/5149257

She however wore something more covered and conservative. She did not wear something like in her pictures. Moreover, she answered the phone twice during my massage when her ad clearly says that she turns it off:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-spoil-you-massage-by-kay/5135717

I hate to complain so much, I guess I am just dissapointed that I did not get a he from her or even a hint of play. She looks beautiful, her massage was okay, and no he, I don't I will be going back unless someone can tell me how to get the he out of her.

Cheers and happy huntin fellas.

RicoSr1
01-22-16, 06:31
People may differ on opinion but I thought tomikos session was good enough for you are looking for and it fit the older Asian therapist mold.

Her massage wasn't the greatest I've ever had life time but I do think it was good enough to be in the top 50% pushing top 25% in that she went extra time and really put effort. Maybe that's one for you to check out.Tomiko is one of my repeat favs and so was Jasmine on Amana St. But, like fishing spots, there's always a "mo betta" spot, huh?

This web site is pretty darn good for mongers like us looking for the best bang for the buck. And, with all the competition out there, it's amazing that these ladies stay in business. But, we've been going after this for ages, and when we're dead and gone, the new crew will monger on! Be safe my Brothers.

AwabiHunter
01-22-16, 12:55
To me, she's more of a hottie than a cutey :)

I got legit massage covered with the sheet the whole time, including using the sheet as a shield so she wouldn't see my minicaveman as I flipped. With this level of seriousness, I don't dare to touch.

Nice girl and her massage was quite technical in a good way; she did more than just a basic Swedish massage. She worked my quads well, which is something I always appreciate. Her foot massage felt good too.

I would repeat just for the legit massage. I won't try to "invest" to try and get play eventually; I'll just see other girls.

Your mileage will vary, because who is to say she won't get interested when she sees a sequoia.Man you had me rolling with the "Mini Caveman" and the "Sequoia".

AwabiHunter
01-22-16, 12:58
Hello all.

She looks just like her pictures, extremely beautiful. I was hoping she would have worn something like in her ads that reveal boobs:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-on-monday-great-massage-by-kay/5149257

She however wore something more covered and conservative. She did not wear something like in her pictures. Moreover, she answered the phone twice during my massage when her ad clearly says that she turns it off:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-spoil-you-massage-by-kay/5135717

I hate to complain so much, I guess I am just dissapointed that I did not get a he from her or even a hint of play. She looks beautiful, her massage was okay, and no he, I don't I will be going back unless someone can tell me how to get the he out of her.

Cheers and happy huntin fellas.If you are looking for HE from Kay then stop wasting your time, its well documented that she doesn't perform HE, maybe if you invest lots of time and money but its never been reported on here.

Ernestm
01-22-16, 13:41
Did anyone try this Bebe yet? The phone # looks familiar. Not sure if the picture is real. Look like a Chinese FOB.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5412070909.htmlShe works for Vera. Ph number is the same as yesterday's ad for Nadia who also works at Vera's Place.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5413712200.html

Mongers Rus
01-22-16, 14:41

Thai Massage? She works out of Century Square.NEVER. But good luck.

Rus.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-22-16, 14:55
If you are looking for HE from Kay then stop wasting your time, its well documented that she doesn't perform HE, maybe if you invest lots of time and money but its never been reported on here.I am still new to this website so I have not yet figured out how to filter my searches to just honolulu. I get hundreds of results when I typed in kay. The price I pay for not being computer savii. Thanks.

WomenLover2
01-22-16, 17:10
NEVER. But good luck.

Rus.What makes you think never? Have you asked her?

GoodTimeSoahu
01-22-16, 17:58
Man I am splurging while I am here. I have seen Vera before so instead of wasting my time on what could be I decided to go for a sure thing. Boy could I have not been more mistaken. I saw Vera a year ago, she remembered me, she even recalled our previous conversation from way back when which was impressive. Last time I came she gave me a rather average he but hey, I was in the mood.

Today near the end of the massage after I have flipped to face up. She teased a little and then said, "sorry baby, next client is here, next I do for you". I was all like WTF?

What I thought was a for sure thing was not! I did not tip her because I got no he this time around, just a super oily swedish massage. Awe man what is going on with my luck here in honolulu. For reference, this is the girl I saw today:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5413498258.html

I have been trying to see Nala for 4 days now but she is basically booked up until next week. Wow! I really want to see her, that just means she is that good.

I hope you guys have better luck than me this week.

LoseMoney23
01-22-16, 18:52
She works for Vera. Ph number is the same as yesterday's ad for Nadia who also works at Vera's Place.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5413712200.htmlThat picture is fake. Its actually Nadia's real picture in her latest ad. I thought she was also working out of 501 Donna's place.

Seeker963
01-22-16, 18:59
Tomiko is one of my repeat favs and so was Jasmine on Amana St. But, like fishing spots, there's always a "mo betta" spot, huh?

This web site is pretty darn good for mongers like us looking for the best bang for the buck. And, with all the competition out there, it's amazing that these ladies stay in business. But, we've been going after this for ages, and when we're dead and gone, the new crew will monger on! Be safe my Brothers.I've never seen jasmine. Mixed reviews. Stayed away from Ming because of the jack hammer reviews.

I think the website helps providers big time and a good review might have their phone blowing up.

I personally prefer the more experienced provider that knows what they are doing. Being patient and gentle rather than thinking brut force is the way to go to get it over with and take your money.

Am I missing out on anyone you would reccomend. No have yet to try erlinda, trying to knock a few more off the list.

DeadHead1
01-22-16, 21:12

Thai Massage? She works out of Century Square.She is a great gal, she gives a great massage, won't touch me there, very sad.

H Mobius
01-22-16, 23:08

Thai Massage? She works out of Century Square.Schmall-kine "Tiddly-Wink" that one (if you're old enough to know that game). Beware.

Spartacus77
01-23-16, 00:08
I am still new to this website so I have not yet figured out how to filter my searches to just honolulu. I get hundreds of results when I typed in kay. The price I pay for not being computer savii. Thanks.Use the search function at the top of each thread. It makes it a little easier. Mostly though you just have to read throughout. There's hidden nuggets in here, plus a lot of less useful info. You just have to dig.

Isle Of Man
01-23-16, 00:40
That picture is fake. Its actually Nadia's real picture in her latest ad. I thought she was also working out of 501 Donna's place.Anyone know if the picture for Bebe below (1st link) is real? 2nd link is for Nadia. Same phone #. I know that's not Vera's phone, but some of you guys said they work for Vera, probably just using her room. As a general rule, when the girls post their own ads, they will rent and use more than one place, that's why some of you guys see them appear in more than one place.

Thank you in advanced if someone who been with Bebe can PM me more detail.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5412070909.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5414952335.html

PastaBakes
01-23-16, 02:35
It has been a little while since I wrote but things kept me from enjoying the spices of life. I decided to try Thai Style in CC. First trip I called to make an appointment and when I got there a cute Thai girl (dang having a brain fart on her name / I have to write my name backwards so I know who I am when I wake up in the morning) met me at the door and showed me to a room. She asked if I wanted a shower answered no I took one an home. She gave me a basket for my clothes and said she would be back in a few minutes. I got ready and laid face down on the table with towel draped over my mid section. She asked me what was wrong and told her lower back and right side. Asked her not to use elbows. She gave a good massage and concentrated on areas I asked for and after 30 minutes she started a light touch which I asked for. It was very sensual as her fingers travel over my body coming close to junior. It was actually very arousing and relaxing at the same time. Enjoyed the massage greatly. Matter of fact I enjoyed it so much I decided to come back as she made me very happy.

Second trip was two days later and this time I had the same young lady and she was joined by Silva (SP). This time took the shower and then laid face down on the table One worked started oon my back and side the other provided the light touch massage along my legs, with again coming close. The towel came off this time and the light touch continued along my buttocks but not touching anything vital. Again very sensuous with the four hands feeling like feathers over my skin. Again felt relaxed totally at ease. Liked the massage and left satisfied.

Description of the ladies: The young lady there on both days was about 5'2/3" medium built like most Thai ladies, with black hair down to above her shoulder blades, dark eyes, and looked like a nice set of breasts. The second lady on the 4-hand was Silva and she had a bit longer black hair, dark eyes, a slender build and showed lots of cleavage probably nice round Aaaa or Small Beees. The cost was normal fee of 6 and tip 4 for each lady on the 4-hand massage. Did enjoy my time and felt much better than when I came into the establishment. Honestly I was hoping for Jane but they two young ladies helped me to forget and provided a great service and they had my hips moving each time they came close. Will go again when I can remember the first girls name and that is very embarrassing. PB is back.

RicoSr1
01-23-16, 08:08
Hello all.

Cheers and happy huntin fellas.You forgot to mention one thing, GoodTimeSoahu. (meaning no disrespect) You had to go home and "Choke your Own Chicken"! No worries, it's happened to me! But, now that I have this site to do some research before I go out and throw good money at bad service, I win more than I lose. I remember Kay from years back and the reason I went there was because of her "so called Moonlight Hours". At 2 or 3 in the morning, go get a nice rub and tug before the long drive home, just what my "Chicken" needed. But, after 3 visits, I chose one of her other girls (Momo, earlier hours) and got a decent massage and a "Very Happy" tug! Stayed with her for many sessions and was certain of a satisfied session. But, I eventually moved on.

This site is a gold mine for mongers and thanks to those that go out and TOFTT, may we all get better luck and good service this year. Stay and play safe my brothers.

H Mobius
01-23-16, 09:03
It has been a little while since I wrote but things kept me from enjoying the spices of life. I decided to try Thai Style in CC. First trip I called to make an appointment and when I got there a cute Thai girl (dang having a brain fart on her name / I have to write my name backwards so I know who I am when I wake up in the morning) met me at the door and showed me to a room. She asked if I wanted a shower answered no I took one an home. She gave me a basket for my clothes and said she would be back in a few minutes. I got ready and laid face down on the table with towel draped over my mid section. She asked me what was wrong and told her lower back and right side. Asked her not to use elbows. She gave a good massage and concentrated on areas I asked for and after 30 minutes she started a light touch which I asked for. It was very sensual as her fingers travel over my body coming close to junior. It was actually very arousing and relaxing at the same time. Enjoyed the massage greatly. Matter of fact I enjoyed it so much I decided to come back as she made me very happy.

Second trip was two days later and this time I had the same young lady and she was joined by Silva (SP). This time took the shower and then laid face down on the table One worked started oon my back and side the other provided the light touch massage along my legs, with again coming close. The towel came off this time and the light touch continued along my buttocks but not touching anything vital. Again very sensuous with the four hands feeling like feathers over my skin. Again felt relaxed totally at ease. Liked the massage and left satisfied.

Description of the ladies: The young lady there on both days was about 5'2/3" medium built like most Thai ladies, with black hair down to above her shoulder blades, dark eyes, and looked like a nice set of breasts. The second lady on the 4-hand was Silva and she had a bit longer black hair, dark eyes, a slender build and showed lots of cleavage probably nice round Aaaa or Small Beees. The cost was normal fee of 6 and tip 4 for each lady on the 4-hand massage. Did enjoy my time and felt much better than when I came into the establishment. Honestly I was hoping for Jane but they two young ladies helped me to forget and provided a great service and they had my hips moving each time they came close. Will go again when I can remember the first girls name and that is very embarrassing. PB is back.After the stampede, are the girls no longer playing there? I haven't been there because they were booked after the Jane reports.

H Mobius
01-23-16, 09:35

Again, thanks for the response. Much appreciated.She is not what I would call "consistent". Unlike some other providers who are able to be sensual regardless of whether or not you got tapped (or took a whooping) with the 'ugly stick', Min seems to love her studly handsome men.

That is not a crime and most all women are that way, but she's being paid by customers for service so in my under-powered mind that changes things.

I would say if you're not impressed the first time, pouring money down that drain probably won't make things better or grow the business relationship (eg expanding her menu) the way it does with some other providers. There's a certain feeling you get that prompts one to keep pursuing; you don't really get that with Min though there will always be some guys who will.

Just my shady attempt to describe without saying "YMMV".

Asstro
01-23-16, 11:55
Just my opinion, but you tip too much for no extra service. If the standard tip is 10, they need to be more creative to get more tip out of us.

It has been a little while since I wrote but things kept me from enjoying the spices of life. I decided to try Thai Style in CC. First trip I called to make an appointment and when I got there a cute Thai girl (dang having a brain fart on her name / I have to write my name backwards so I know who I am when I wake up in the morning) met me at the door and showed me to a room. She asked if I wanted a shower answered no I took one an home. She gave me a basket for my clothes and said she would be back in a few minutes. I got ready and laid face down on the table with towel draped over my mid section. She asked me what was wrong and told her lower back and right side. Asked her not to use elbows. She gave a good massage and concentrated on areas I asked for and after 30 minutes she started a light touch which I asked for. It was
very sensual as her fingers travel over my body coming close to junior. It was actually very arousing and relaxing at the same time. Enjoyed the massage greatly. Matter of fact I enjoyed it so much I decided to come back as she made me very happy.

Description of the ladies: The young lady there on both days was about 5'2/3" medium built like most Thai ladies, with black hair down to above her shoulder blades, dark eyes, and looked like a nice set of breasts. The second lady on the 4-hand was Silva and she had a bit longer black hair, dark eyes, a slender build and showed lots of cleavage probably nice round Aaaa or Small Beees. The cost was normal fee of 6 and tip 4 for each lady on the 4-hand massage. Did enjoy my time and felt much better than when I came into the establishment. Honestly I was hoping for Jane but they two young ladies helped me to forget and provided a great service and they had my hips moving each time they came close. Will go again when I can remember the first girls name and that is very embarrassing. PB is back.

ByTheBook
01-23-16, 14:05
I am still new to this website so I have not yet figured out how to filter my searches to just honolulu. I get hundreds of results when I typed in kay. The price I pay for not being computer savii. Thanks.At the top of this page is a search thread upper right; click, type in name. Bad news, you cannot search for a provider with name using 2 letters or 3 letters on this site. In future if posting a review of Kay-post Kayy. Use the last letter of name twice. Osy=Osyy; Aki=Akii; Kay=Kayy. Get the picture. Doing this can help in future searches. Good luck, Happy and safe Mongering.

Member #4996
01-23-16, 14:25
Its a house right on halawa heights, which can get busy at times. She tries to get help to come in once in a while but I don't think they stay long. Let us know how it goes I'm wondering if her service has improved any.Finally got around to paying a visit to Emma who works out of her house on Halawa Heights Road. She is in her mid to late 40's, a bit on the heavy side. She had another girl working there named Lily but she left and had to go back to China so she is by herself now.

She is very friendly and kind and likes to talk. Now on to the details. I asked for 1 hour massage. She is definitely skilled and gave a great massage with medium pressure and worked out some knots.

She teases from the very start so you know right away where this is headed. On the flip she asks "What about here?" pointing to my mule tool. Let me say that she has some terrific hand job techniques using hot and cold, balls, you name it. Knows what the hell she is doing unlike some of the younger girls. She had me coming and going for about 15 minutes.

If you want a nice relaxing massage with a superb finish, check her out. $.

Isle Of Man
01-23-16, 15:58

Description of the ladies: The young lady there on both days was about 5'2/3" medium built like most Thai ladies, with black hair down to above her shoulder blades, dark eyes, and looked like a nice set of breasts. The second lady on the 4-hand was Silva and she had a bit longer black hair, dark eyes, a slender build and showed lots of cleavage probably nice round Aaaa or Small Beees. The cost was normal fee of 6 and tip 4 for each lady on the 4-hand massage. Did enjoy my time and felt much better than when I came into the establishment. Honestly I was hoping for Jane but they two young ladies helped me to forget and provided a great service and they had my hips moving each time they came close. Will go again when I can remember the first girls name and that is very embarrassing. PB is back.Below is their ad. From left to right. Apple, Angie (owner), Gigi, Jane. Silva probably a new girl. Not sure which one is the other girl that you had.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5415048788.html

GoodTimeSoahu
01-23-16, 17:09
At the top of this page is a search thread upper right; click, type in name. Bad news, you cannot search for a provider with name using 2 letters or 3 letters on this site. In future if posting a review of Kay-post Kayy. Use the last letter of name twice. Osy=Osyy; Aki=Akii; Kay=Kayy. Get the picture. Doing this can help in future searches. Good luck, Happy and safe Mongering.Thats really good advice, thank you.

H Mobius
01-23-16, 18:03
What makes you think never? Have you asked her?WL2, you need to make space in your inbox so I can respond.

Professor Fun
01-23-16, 19:54
http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgtandgtandgtchanneling-blissandltandltandlt-visiting-from-oregon/5891492

Going to check out this one today.

WomenLover2
01-23-16, 21:43
WL2, you need to make space in your inbox so I can respond.Thank you HM. I cleared my in box. Please send me your response.

I look forward to hearing from you.

PastaBakes
01-23-16, 21:56
Below is their ad. From left to right. Apple, Angie (owner), Gigi, Jane. Silva probably a new girl. Not sure which one is the other girl that you had.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5415048788.htmlYes I got that picture too with the names, but none fit. Jeez I hate getting old but as long as other body functions are running normal with just a few memory lapses I will be content. I do remember the important parts but names have always gone astray in my mind. PB.

H Mobius
01-23-16, 22:17
http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgtandgtandgtchanneling-blissandltandltandlt-visiting-from-oregon/5891492

Going to check out this one today.Those look like Hangul characters in her ad's title. I wonder if she's really Korean, or that other "Lily" who is the big-titted skinny older Chinese lady who reportedly sings during the session and sounds like a "cat on American Idol", and who posts BS ads to snag business. Kinda doubt it...

Let us know, Brother.

WomenLover2
01-23-16, 22:21
Finally got around to paying a visit to Emma who works out of her house on Halawa Heights Road. She is in her mid to late 40's, a bit on the heavy side. She had another girl working there named Lily but she left and had to go back to China so she is by herself now.

She is very friendly and kind and likes to talk. Now on to the details. I asked for 1 hour massage. She is definitely skilled and gave a great massage with medium pressure and worked out some knots.

She teases from the very start so you know right away where this is headed. On the flip she asks "What about here?" pointing to my mule tool. Let me say that she has some terrific hand job techniques using hot and cold, balls, you name it. Knows what the hell she is doing unlike some of the younger girls. She had me coming and going for about 15 minutes.

If you want a nice relaxing massage with a superb finish, check her out. $.How do I find Emma? Where is her ad? Please advise.

BrothaBobo
01-24-16, 04:35
How's the walk of shame? I'm interested but I don't like the idea of having my car at her house.

Finally got around to paying a visit to Emma who works out of her house on Halawa Heights Road. She is in her mid to late 40's, a bit on the heavy side. She had another girl working there named Lily but she left and had to go back to China so she is by herself now.

If you want a nice relaxing massage with a superb finish, check her out. $.

Ogohunter
01-24-16, 04:37
Couldn't find any reports so any info would be appreciated.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-spinner-michelle-and-viviansexy-bella/5895619

Aloha OH.

Chik0848
01-24-16, 04:44
How do I find Emma? Where is her ad? Please advise.Try the link below.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5416035646.html

Member #4996
01-24-16, 12:49
How's the walk of shame? I'm interested but I don't like the idea of having my car at her house.I parked down about 2 blocks and walked up. Very quiet neighborhood.

BenZ88
01-24-16, 14:09

If you guys want more info pm me.When to see Neni and had a good massage but no happy ending. I guess it's YMMV.

NahMayne666
01-24-16, 14:25
Has anyone taken the plunge and tried out QM Therapy by chance?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/qm-therapy/5649995

Member #4996
01-24-16, 15:03
Brothers, I have to 2nd that. Been 3 times and no HE or hint of one. With that said though, she is very skilled and has numerous diplomas hanging on the wall and her location is immaculately clean on the 34th floor of Century Square. She is very sweet and kind, friendly and sexy too! . If you need knots workedout and need massage therapy. Others have had success with HE so YMMV. She has me as a customer now. Will report back.

When to see Neni and had a good massage but no happy ending. I guess it's YMMV.

AwabiHunter
01-24-16, 16:28

If you guys want more info pm me.You must be one handsome Bradduh Then, some guys claim they get action from her and other say legit, she must be YMMV, I'm a very experienced Monger and know plenty of these girls, when I went to see Neny she was super friendly and talkative and we got along great, flirting etc. But when the massage was over she said ": Ok all Pau" and I was like Um ok, um can I get My Tohei yanked on and she laughed and said No I don't do that, so IDK the verdict is still out of this one, One Braddah even said he used to pound her when she worked at Pin Thai BB and another Braddah said BBBJ when she worked at Pin Thai so IDK.

Member #4996
01-24-16, 17:27
I parked down the street. Very quiet area. No issues as her house is set back way off the street.

How's the walk of shame? I'm interested but I don't like the idea of having my car at her house.

Member #5092
01-24-16, 17:47
You must be one handsome Bradduh Then, some guys claim they get action from her and other say legit, she must be YMMV, I'm a very experienced Monger and know plenty of these girls, when I went to see Neny she was super friendly and talkative and we got along great, flirting etc. But when the massage was over she said ": Ok all Pau" and I was like Um ok, um can I get My Tohei yanked on and she laughed and said No I don't do that, so IDK the verdict is still out of this one, One Braddah even said he used to pound her when she worked at Pin Thai BB and another Braddah said BBBJ when she worked at Pin Thai so IDK.I got rub and tug from a couple so called legit MTs and I'm far from good looking. Seems to be around new years time the girls go home and need some extra funds. Just my 2 cents.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-24-16, 18:52
You must be one handsome Bradduh Then, some guys claim they get action from her and other say legit, she must be YMMV, I'm a very experienced Monger and know plenty of these girls, when I went to see Neny she was super friendly and talkative and we got along great, flirting etc. But when the massage was over she said ": Ok all Pau" and I was like Um ok, um can I get My Tohei yanked on and she laughed and said No I don't do that, so IDK the verdict is still out of this one, One Braddah even said he used to pound her when she worked at Pin Thai BB and another Braddah said BBBJ when she worked at Pin Thai so IDK.I went to see Vera a few days ago because I considered her a reliable tug but when the massage was over she tells me "customer is here, I do for you next time" I was all like WTF?

So even with girls that have already tugged me, remember me sometimes still decline? They must be a moody bunch. P.S. I think they all know each other too.

BenZ88
01-24-16, 20:37
I'm also looking for a MT with HE in a downtown location. Can PM if you wish. Thanks.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-24-16, 22:30
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-young-lady-massage-by-twins-twins-808-445-1322/5426906

I saw a newer ad but those keep getting deleted so I thought I would post an older one that is still around. After I saw vera I saw these girls eyeing me in the lobby. To my surprise they work in the same building. But to they offer the he?

I tried searching in these threads and found nothing. You guys can pm me if you prefer.

WomenLover2
01-24-16, 22:47
Thank you HM. I cleared my in box. Please send me your response.

I look forward to hearing from you.Hi HM.

Please clear your inbox so I can send you a message.

I cleared my in box too.

Thank you.

H Mobius
01-25-16, 01:35
Hi HM.

Please clear your inbox so I can send you a message.

I cleared my in box too.

Thank you.You're the second person to say my box is full but there's lots of room. I don't know what's going on.

WomenLover2
01-25-16, 01:41
You're the second person to say my box is full but there's lots of room. I don't know what's going on.I tried to send you a message but couldn't because.

A message appeared saying you need to clear your in box.

Thank you.

WomenLover2
01-25-16, 01:44
You're the second person to say my box is full but there's lots of room. I don't know what's going on.I was just able to send you a message. Please check and respond.

Thank you.

Kekehawaii
01-25-16, 04:26
You're the second person to say my box is full but there's lots of room. I don't know what's going on.I've been sending you PMs fine today.

HawaiiGuy2
01-25-16, 04:43
I've been sending you PMs fine today.Yes full box messAge too. You a popular dude!

GoodTimeSoahu
01-25-16, 05:34
Below is their ad. From left to right. Apple, Angie (owner), Gigi, Jane. Silva probably a new girl. Not sure which one is the other girl that you had.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5415048788.htmlI have actually seen the girl in this ad that going by what was written, her name is Jane. Although I saw her at the thai massage place I actually have not received a massage from her. She looks nice. Do you guys know if she offers a he?

PastaBakes
01-25-16, 11:51
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-young-lady-massage-by-twins-twins-808-445-1322/5426906

I saw a newer ad but those keep getting deleted so I thought I would post an older one that is still around. After I saw vera I saw these girls eyeing me in the lobby. To my surprise they work in the same building. But to they offer the he?

I tried searching in these threads and found nothing. You guys can pm me if you prefer.The best term to search for her is "TWINS" in Craiglist. I have been to see her twice, both times with her twin sister. They are legit no tomfoolery but having both of them massage at the same time very nice. Hope this helps PB.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-25-16, 15:08
The best term to search for her is "TWINS" in Craiglist. I have been to see her twice, both times with her twin sister. They are legit no tomfoolery but having both of them massage at the same time very nice. Hope this helps PB.Much mahalos for the insight. I have not heard the term "tomfoolery" in sometime, thanks for that and the info. Cheers.

RicoSr1
01-25-16, 19:38
Much mahalos for the insight. I have not heard the term "tomfoolery" in sometime, thanks for that and the info. Cheers.A "menage a trois" without the "tomfoolery" Talk about "Blue Balls"! No thanks, I'll pass.

H Mobius
01-25-16, 22:33
I have actually seen the girl in this ad that going by what was written, her name is Jane. Although I saw her at the thai massage place I actually have not received a massage from her. She looks nice. Do you guys know if she offers a he?Yes she did until it got posted here. Then they got super busy. Last I saw someone reported she wouldn't give HJ.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-25-16, 23:27
https://www.facebook.com/blueskythaimassage/timeline

I saw the google map shows CC, so I thought perhaps someone here has ventured into her zone.

Thanks guys.

LoseMoney23
01-26-16, 01:49
https://www.facebook.com/blueskythaimassage/timeline

I saw the google map shows CC, so I thought perhaps someone here has ventured into her zone.

Thanks guys.I got none and never went back. Must be too ugly. YMMV.

LoseMoney23
01-26-16, 01:55
Yes she did until it got posted here. Then they got super busy. Last I saw someone reported she wouldn't give HJ.Had her before at Siam at Tanya's place. YMMV.

Joe Wood
01-26-16, 05:13
She is a great gal, she gives a great massage, won't touch me there, very sad.I too have been seeing her for 3 years now. Only for good legit massage. I tried a couple of times and she nicely declined. I hinted and outright asked her. I got the "I don't do that" response. She's cool though. I still see her it still seems as if this conversation never came up. Nice gal for strict massage only. If you got more, you one lucky guy! Hope this helps.

WomenLover2
01-26-16, 13:16
Has anyone gotten any play at Thai Massage in Wahiawa?

Ad was featured with photo of pretty lady.

I think associated with Lily of Leewandee?

LoseMoney23
01-27-16, 00:00
Has anyone gotten any play at Thai Massage in Wahiawa?

Ad was featured with photo of pretty lady.

I think associated with Lily of Leewandee?That place sucks. Owner hires anybody and they don't even know what their doing. I WARNED you folks before. Losemoney.

WomenLover2
01-27-16, 01:04
That place sucks. Owner hires anybody and they don't even know what their doing. I WARNED you folks before. Losemoney.Thank you for the update. I won't waste my time.

I emailed the ad before I saw your response and.

Have not heard anything from them. Very bad.

And unprofessional.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-27-16, 04:16
I got none and never went back. Must be too ugly. YMMV.I wish I could grab her thighs though! Look at these legs:

http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/001621

DrMajikLuv69
01-27-16, 11:37
Had her before at Siam at Tanya's place. YMMV.You are correct sir, it's YMMV. I've seen her a few times at Siam too. It's YMMV. I'm very joyously happy with her massage. Would be more than happy to repeat, but the AMP is the Happiest Place and where all the happiness begins for now.

Mongers Rus
01-28-16, 08:30
Sweet and cute ANNA back for just for maybe couple weeks. Working out of CC. Milky skin, nice tight body, round tits. Checked her out already, great service as ever. No rush.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-now-hottest-sexy-anna-here-short-time-100-satisfaction/4970023

Rus.

Captin Crunch
01-28-16, 10:19
Sweet and cute ANNA back for just for maybe couple weeks. Working out of CC. Milky skin, nice tight body, round tits. Checked her out already, great service as ever. No rush.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-now-hottest-sexy-anna-here-short-time-100-satisfaction/4970023

Rus.Anything extra on her menu? Pm please.

Smokin Gun
01-28-16, 14:00

Rus.Can you send me a pm to fill me in on her?

Thanks.

Hihon
01-28-16, 15:53

Rus.Yeah! Just texted her to set an appointment.

HawaiiGuy23
01-28-16, 16:15
Yeah! Just texted her to set an appointment.Thanks for the info. Is this AMP fees or mt fees? Are the pictures accurate? Looks like a good find, how was your appt?

GoodTimeSoahu
01-29-16, 01:26
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andgt-amazing-touch-amazing-feel-andlt/5503551

I know this ad is old but I thought hey, it can't hurt to ask. And you can pm me if you guys like. I was wondering if she offers a he as well.

Snowsofa
01-29-16, 03:06
So how is Cee? Does she offer HE?

To help with future searches on this MT.

January44.

Mongers Rus
01-29-16, 07:42
Anything extra on her menu? Pm please.Pics are real. Anna is a cutie with silky white skin. Great service with extras so bring Monger mula. YMMV.

Rus.

TBoy808
01-29-16, 12:40
Pics are real. Anna is a cutie with silky white skin. Great service with extras so bring Monger mula. YMMV.

Rus.Thanks for the report!!

Any estimate on how old she is?

HaYn1
01-29-16, 14:45
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andgt-amazing-touch-amazing-feel-andlt/5503551

I know this ad is old but I thought hey, it can't hurt to ask. And you can pm me if you guys like. I was wondering if she offers a he as well.That's looks like Angie, haven't seen any posting for awhile. She or it as everyone was saying was a ladyboy. I might be wrong but it looks like it.

Member #5438
01-29-16, 15:41
That's looks like Angie, haven't seen any posting for awhile. She or it as everyone was saying was a ladyboy. I might be wrong but it looks like it.That is Angie who runs Thai Style Massage now. They have 4 permanent "girls" (debates out there) and a few on call girls from CC.

HaYn1
01-29-16, 17:44
That is Angie who runs Thai Style Massage now. They have 4 permanent "girls" (debates out there) and a few on call girls from CC.That is Angie, just saw and talked with her. Her current line up or workers she has. Sorry didn't ask for names! I was trying to figure her out. Lady boy or Lady LOL.

DeadHead1
01-29-16, 19:55
That is Angie, just saw and talked with her. Her current line up or workers she has. Sorry didn't ask for names! I was trying to figure her out. Lady boy or Lady LOL.Think she a chick, one or two guys here claimed to have banged her, off the clock.

WomenLover2
01-29-16, 20:45
That is Angie, just saw and talked with her. Her current line up or workers she has. Sorry didn't ask for names! I was trying to figure her out. Lady boy or Lady LOL.I saw Angie and often wondered if she is actually a male.

Maybe this massage place in Century Center are really men posing.

As women? I just had that feeling.

Coffee Bean
01-29-16, 23:03
That is Angie, just saw and talked with her. Her current line up or workers she has. Sorry didn't ask for names! I was trying to figure her out. Lady boy or Lady LOL.I don't know. I saw her after my massage appointment with Jane. She was wearing tiny shorts and a cut tank top. Showing off her flat stomach, nicely shaped ass and legs, and perky tits. Would have booked a massage right there if I had more cash and more time. Looked like all female to me.

WomenLover2
01-30-16, 01:01
What is her height and weight? Is she in 1308?I have been trying to book an appointment with Gina.

For many days now without any success.

She doesn't pick up phone nor reply to text.

How can I get ahold of her and make appointment?

Please advise what is secret.

LoseMoney23
01-30-16, 01:48
Think she a chick, one or two guys here claimed to have banged her, off the clock.Are you sure he (Angie) didn't bang them?

Seeker963
01-30-16, 03:43
I don't know. I saw her after my massage appointment with Jane. She was wearing tiny shorts and a cut tank top. Showing off her flat stomach, nicely shaped ass and legs, and perky tits. Would have booked a massage right there if I had more cash and more time. Looked like all female to me.I've heard people say it before about this provider. I know I'm going to get a lot of comments for saying this one, but in a massage setting with no FS involved, does it matter?

I've gotten legit massages from male therapists before. I have had he massages from older or not as attractive providers that I had to close my eyes and think about someone else to finish. So if the service is good in the massage context and not going any further, what does it matter?

Just to clarify I'm not going there because I don't do cc. But I'm just talking in theory here. You can also respond by pm if you're just going to flame me for saying this, but it's an interesting discussion / theory.

DrMajikLuv69
01-30-16, 06:15
That's looks like Angie, haven't seen any posting for awhile. She or it as everyone was saying was a ladyboy. I might be wrong but it looks like it.Angie, Apple and Jane are all female. Trust me.

HonoluluGirl
01-30-16, 10:24
After reading that a free massage was being offered, I had to try it. I had a stiff neck and shoulders and I just needed it massaged a little. I set up an appointment and went to see Honolulugirl. I told her that I want the free massage and that was not a problem. When I arrived, I called and she directed me to her place. No table yet since she is just starting off but told me she would massage me on the bed. She said that I could take a shower so I went ahead and showered. She asked be to get on the bed and then she showered. I had a view of her when she got out of the shower and I really liked what I saw. Before she put on her clothes, I asked her if she could keep them off. She did. She massaged my neck shoulders, legs and feet. That is about all there was time for with her 30 minute free massage. She said that other things were available. Since she knows about this site and that I found her through it, there was no need to go into what other things exactly. I don't know her full menu but I am certain full service is available. As for the talking mentioned by another she did talk throughout the massage. She did mention that if I preferred it quiet, she would not talk so tell her if you don't want conversation. She is attractive to me and I liked looking at her body while getting a massage. She felt the knots in my neck and shoulder and spent a lot of time on them. If I hadn't needed to get to work, I would have gone for some other services once the massage was over. She did not ask for a tip and there was no hard sell on other services. This was exactly as advertised. When I go back, I will report on the other services.Thank for the review. What pleases me most is the recognition that I am a woman of my word. You really get me!

DeadHead1
01-30-16, 19:01

Safe Mongering and keep the reviews coming. Mahalo.She is not really a hottie, unless a heavier gal your thing.

WomenLover2
01-31-16, 00:56
She is not really a hottie, unless a heavier gal your thing.Thank you for the update. I kept trying to get a hold of her.

She is terrible in not returning text or calls.

Does she think she is so hot? Arrogant!

WomenLover2
01-31-16, 01:18

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-spinner-michelle-and-viviansexy-bella/5895619

Aloha OH.Vivian in the picture looks hot! Wonder if real?

This is not Vivian at TIffany Thai Massage. I think this is different place.

Jan Fortifore
01-31-16, 02:28
Vivian in the picture looks hot! Wonder if real?

This is not Vivian at TIffany Thai Massage. I think this is different place.One of the photos of Vivian is of Yu Wen Qin (http://www.celebcrunch.net/2011/01/yu-wen-qin.html). Unsure if other is fake, but probable.

January44.

WomenLover2
01-31-16, 02:41
Thank you for the update. I kept trying to get a hold of her.

She is terrible in not returning text or calls.

Does she think she is so hot? Arrogant!This is so very bad for her business to not return calls.

Terrible and stupid business person.

Doesn't she know how this is killing her business.

Plus if she is not hot totally waste time for us!!

H Mobius
01-31-16, 08:00

Aloha OH.Could be Blue Angel in the Kukui Business Plaza; try that thread.

If so, I believe it is in the same space where Yoko's sex and legit massage places were located in about 2013.

Surf69
01-31-16, 17:59
Kind of a newbie here. Any mts in CC who have a nice enhanced rack who provide massage and he. Please message me or post. I just want to be sure I'm getting what I pay for. Mahalo.

Hiho07
01-31-16, 22:04
After reading that a free massage was being offered, I had to try it. I had a stiff neck and shoulders and I just needed it massaged a little. I set up an appointment and went to see Honolulugirl. I told her that I want the free massage and that was not a problem. When I arrived, I called and she directed me to her place. No table yet since she is just starting off but told me she would massage me on the bed. She said that I could take a shower so I went ahead and showered. She asked be to get on the bed and then she showered. I had a view of her when she got out of the shower and I really liked what I saw. Before she put on her clothes, I asked her if she could keep them off. She did. She massaged my neck shoulders, legs and feet. That is about all there was time for with her 30 minute free massage. She said that other things were available. Since she knows about this site and that I found her through it, there was no need to go into what other things exactly. I don't know her full menu but I am certain full service is available. As for the talking mentioned by another she did talk throughout the massage. She did mention that if I preferred it quiet, she would not talk so tell her if you don't want conversation. She is attractive to me and I liked looking at her body while getting a massage. She felt the knots in my neck and shoulder and spent a lot of time on them. If I hadn't needed to get to work, I would have gone for some other services once the massage was over. She did not ask for a tip and there was no hard sell on other services. This was exactly as advertised. When I go back, I will report on the other services.Can you give me name and contact number please.

Redneck 1
01-31-16, 22:24
Can you give me name and contact number please.She's forum member "Honolulu Girl," and her phone number is in her advertisement:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/-11/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/12078-Practice-Psuedo-Massage-Sessions-Up-and-Running.html

Makana9
02-01-16, 10:26
She's forum member "Honolulu Girl," and her phone number is in her advertisement:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/-11/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/12078-Practice-Psuedo-Massage-Sessions-Up-and-Running.htmlA few times from back in the day of DT, to her current place. Sweet girl, good shape, and I personally think a lovely person. Learning massage and busy during the certain days bc of the Edu. Not for everyone if you love your young Asian, but she is totally cool!

WomenLover2
02-02-16, 00:09
Has anyone seen Alana who advertises in Backpage?

She has a video clip showing her large breasts.

Picture looks hot. Wondering if real? Does she play?

Pot Shot
02-02-16, 02:03

Rus.Can you PM me details.

GoodTimeSoahu
02-02-16, 03:00

Picture looks hot. Wondering if real? Does she play?I have tried to see her 3 times now. Each time she has flaked without even a response until a day after asking me if I still wanted to see her? Her reaction raised a red flag so I stopped trying after 3rd attempt.

UkiSlamma
02-02-16, 04:25

Picture looks hot. Wondering if real? Does she play?I called her a couple of times, I never got a call back. It's either too busy or she thinks I'm LE cause I have a mainland number. Same shiz like Joon, she scared of the mainland number just MHO. Alana looks great but haven't seen any reports on her skills or extras.

US.

S Hunter
02-02-16, 06:16

Picture looks hot. Wondering if real? Does she play?Years ago, heard she played. Tried to make an appointment many times, but was not successful. She often doesn't have an incall. Early last year, saw her at her airport incall. So so massage, no play at all. Room was like a freezer. I would not recommend. You can get much better value for your money.

Jerry2058
02-02-16, 10:20
I called her a couple of times, I never got a call back. It's either too busy or she thinks I'm LE cause I have a mainland number. Same shiz like Joon, she scared of the mainland number just MHO. Alana looks great but haven't seen any reports on her skills or extras.

US.I saw her years ago at airport and full service was available and those tits are real, however, saw her less than a year ago in Aiea in all and a lot of tease but no play, not worth the time or money!

Bigred808
02-02-16, 12:14
I haven't seen her in a while and was in the area. I tried to get appointment with Tomiko but couldn't get a hold of her so I called Angie. To my surprise she picked up and could see me. I was 5 minutes away and she said to call when I parked. She met me by the elevator and asked if she seen me before. Yes but it has been a while. I take shower and lay on bed face down. She starts with a massage but it's just a light touch so I turn around. She does a light touch all over my body then lightly runs her finger over Jr who's at full attention. God it felt so good. Then she sucking on him. Wow she really improved and her tongue action really felt great. She was really into it. She put on the cover and hopped on. She wasn't the dead fish. She started moaning and really got into it. I sucked on her nipples and she got even louder. We change to mish and although she still doesn't kiss she was kept moaning until I blew. Soooooo different from what I remember before. I guess I'll try again and she if it's the norm for her.

AwabiHunter
02-02-16, 12:39
I called her a couple of times, I never got a call back. It's either too busy or she thinks I'm LE cause I have a mainland number. Same shiz like Joon, she scared of the mainland number just MHO. Alana looks great but haven't seen any reports on her skills or extras.

US.Very Very common for her to flake out, she is a major flake.

GoodTimeSoahu
02-02-16, 21:59
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5430840943.html

I want to ask for that one!

Hawaiian007
02-02-16, 22:30

I want to ask for that one!That is Jane. BUT don't be fooled, those are not big at all, rather saggy and older. Been there done that.

Stay safe my fellow mongers!

GoodTimeSoahu
02-03-16, 01:26
I made the appointment to see Jane today and she looks just like her pic. The massage was actually pretty good. I always ask for the Thai combo because it usually ends with an oily swedish that allows for an easier transition into the he.

Well, no hint of play and no he. I asked and she said "I don't do that".

Oh well, I guess she does that only with guys she feels comfortable with. I am eastern european white so maybe I look like le?

Good luck to anyone else who decides to voyage into that zone.

RicoSr1
02-03-16, 07:59
I made the appointment to see Jane today and she looks just like her pic. The massage was actually pretty good. I always ask for the Thai combo because it usually ends with an oily swedish that allows for an easier transition into the he.

Oh well, I guess she does that only with guys she feels comfortable with. I am eastern european white so maybe I look like le?

Good luck to anyone else who decides to voyage into that zone.Well don't feel too bad. I'm dark skin and look local, still left with the "blue balls"! She said I could do it myself and even poured some oil on it and let me rub her flat ass. Thanks, but no thanks! I left early. I posted last month about her and others have as well. So, when I read some mongers claiming a HE or more, I tend to question the post. But, who am I? Others' MMV.

RicoSr1
02-03-16, 10:46
Check this out my fellow mongers! Ran across this pic on www.meandmyasian.com same pic on Mango Massage ad. How about that?

Licentious
02-03-16, 15:09
Well don't feel too bad. I'm dark skin and look local, still left with the "blue balls"! She said I could do it myself and even poured some oil on it and let me rub her flat ass. Thanks, but no thanks! I left early. I posted last month about her and others have as well. So, when I read some mongers claiming a HE or more, I tend to question the post. But, who am I? Others' MMV.Its called smart business, how else would you draw suckers to an average massage.

Use an undercover alias to draw the suckers in.

Mongers Rus
02-03-16, 15:16
Went back for more with Anna. This girl is so sweet. Hot bod for sure, nice tits, flat stomach, milky skin. Did the switch on her today, gave her a massage. Just love rubbing her all over.

Sucking and kissing her all the nice places. LOL You know the rest. Check her out she only here for couple more weeks.

Rus.

JohnnyZero
02-03-16, 20:45
What's the full damage for massage with release for Tomiko? Matlock Jean used to charge $ for massage and release but she moved unfortunately.

Magnod
02-04-16, 00:15
What's the full damage for massage with release for Tomiko? Matlock Jean used to charge $ for massage and release but she moved unfortunately.Same. Standard like Jean and the other older MT with release.

Member #6232
02-04-16, 03:03
I know you mentioned she's okay in the looks department but if you would compare her to an asian celebrity local or non local, who would she look similar too just so that I can get an idea.

Tomiko did a great job with me. YMMV on HE but she did a good 1 hr massage and spend. 5 hr. Worshiping my body. She got full naked and had me finger her while she stroke my dick. I think FS is available but I didn't ask. She's ok looking and won't cut your time. Got nice natural the cups. Hangs a little but I didn't care. Still looks good for her age. I'm guessing she's around mid 40 with shave Nani. 1. 5 hr with sensual HE for 120. Totally worth seeing again.

Well don't feel too bad. I'm dark skin and look local, still left with the "blue balls"! She said I could do it myself and even poured some oil on it and let me rub her flat ass. Thanks, but no thanks! I left early. I posted last month about her and others have as well. So, when I read some mongers claiming a HE or more, I tend to question the post. But, who am I? Others' MMV.

Good luck to anyone else who decides to voyage into that zone.Bruddahs. Jane also got flat cold on some of her regulars as well. There may be her favorites still reaping the happy end of therapy rewards but I know for fact these "special" clients holding out and not sharing. Jane and the lot are all about the kala. If you just looking for decent massage with rocket ending, got more folks out there with better attitudes. Attitude goes a long way. When some of these establishments feel the impact of less foot traffic, that may help to adjust their attitude. It's a customer market. Way to many other places with just as good if not better therapy sans the ending stimuli. Bypass this lot and move on. Your kala your choice. Those with less then stellar attitude needs to wake up or get a new job. Either way, customers market so make your choices heard and felt, that includes ignoring those with lousy attitudes. In the end, iit's your kala and time. Don't waste it on mediocrity.

Honolulu1
02-04-16, 04:38
They been using fake pics from the beginning. They sometimes are used as the fake pics are sometimes close to what they really are in person.

Check this out my fellow mongers! Ran across this pic on www.meandmyasian.com same pic on Mango Massage ad. How about that?

The Tenth One
02-04-16, 07:21
Have anyone tried this person? Do you think those are real pictures?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/60-full-body-massage-freebody-scrub/5851857

Seeker963
02-04-16, 14:38
What's the full damage for massage with release for Tomiko? Matlock Jean used to charge $ for massage and release but she moved unfortunately.Last time I saw tomiko asked for $. 2. The total time of the session ended up being longer than an hour so I could kind of see her point. I thought her massage was okay but not as good as Jean. But the overall experience as a whole was good.

Seeker963
02-04-16, 14:43
Check this out my fellow mongers! Ran across this pic on www.meandmyasian.com same pic on Mango Massage ad. How about that?There is a mango thread now and this info would be great to share there.

The topic of fake pics was being discussed and this would confirm what people have been saying.

Chik0848
02-04-16, 18:20
Have anyone tried this person? Do you think those are real pictures?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/60-full-body-massage-freebody-scrub/5851857The top picture is taken from from a Las Vegas ad. I've seen reports for the woman in the top picture where no extras were offered. Here's the link.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-touch-massage-lomi-lomi-and-thai-absolutetly-amazing-massage-therapy-incall-outcall/15095063

Drummer56
02-04-16, 21:27
Went back for more with Anna. This girl is so sweet. Hot bod for sure, nice tits, flat stomach, milky skin. Did the switch on her today, gave her a massage. Just love rubbing her all over.

Sucking and kissing her all the nice places. LOL You know the rest. Check her out she only here for couple more weeks.

Rus.Hi, what's her contact info. ?

UkiSlamma
02-04-16, 23:23

Rus.What's the damage?

PureSexxy
02-04-16, 23:53
Has anyone got some play from Gina at Leelawadee? PM me.

WomenLover2
02-05-16, 00:24
Has anyone got some play from Gina at Leelawadee? PM me.I have never got any play from her. She is close minded.

WomenLover2
02-05-16, 00:26
I have never got any play from her. She is close minded.Even when I ask I am turned down. She always.

Asks to keep professional.

Mongers Rus
02-05-16, 07:09
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-annas-bodyrub-by-a-sweet-chinese-beauty-100-real/5462125

$60 per hour. HJ .6
FS $.5

So little more per hour than your AMP, but she's worth it. IMHO

Monger On

Rus

Hawaii Boy
02-05-16, 15:05
Can anybody shed some light on this place and what we can expect to get here? Also, the suite number and owner name might be nice to know.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5433960533.html

HB.

PastaBakes
02-05-16, 20:44
I definitely picked the wrong day to make an appt with her on Pro Bowl day and since it was traffic jam city it took me over an hour to get to her place in Aiea area. She was very patient and understanding. An attractive women answered the door. She is a bit taller than I expected, black hair to the shoulder but a bit hard to be sure as it was put up in the back. She led me to a room and offered a shower but I declined. Then I striped and got on the table and she came back and proceeded to follow my instructions on lower back and light touch over the rest. Her massage was really good with every once in a while a pass over the balls but nothing lingering. Turned over and ask if there was anything else as she started fingering junior soft and gentle. Said yes and she provided a HE. Kept trying to see her breast but she was very coy and gentlly moved my hand away or blocked my way. So I laid back to enjoy the HE. After the session told her I was a very visual guy and need the extra stimulation and I was leaving she gave me quick tease showing the cleveage with a hint for more next time. Very nice lady attractive and mature. Pleasant personality, talked just the right about and giggled when I tried to touch up top. Normal fee for massage for an hour and I left a nice tip. Wish there was more to say but there isn't. But I do want to visit her again. PB.

Bukake King
02-06-16, 07:20
Can anybody shed some light on this place and what we can expect to get here? Also, the suite number and owner name might be nice to know.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5433960533.html

HB.Checked this place out. To my surprise, the owner is Apple (Vicki) from up the street on Kalakaua. Imfamous prostate massage. You know what she looks different. Looks better than before, darker hair, makeup is worn different. Looks pretty good. Introduced me to friend Gina. Not bad looking. Slim body, nice legs, tits are nice CZ and real. Not real firm like fakes, but nice and soft with nice nips. Brown, but not real dark nipples. Very suckable. Little Bush. Keep the story short, all services are available. Nice BBBJ. CFS. DATY, DFK. No rush, very friendly, English is ok.

I can sense that a lot can be available here. Will definitely repeat. Place is in finishing stages, but clean. On the way out talked to Apple a little. Asked if DBL-BBBJ is available, she said sure. WOW going to try that next. Didn't ask for price, but I'm sure less than single FS. YMMV CC 10th floor.

Buka.

Kukui Street
02-06-16, 19:16
Checked this place out. To my surprise, the owner is Apple (Vicki) from up the street on Kalakaua. Imfamous prostate massage. You know what she looks different. Looks better than before, darker hair, makeup is worn different. Looks pretty good. Introduced me to friend Gina. Not bad looking. Slim body, nice legs, tits are nice CZ and real. Not real firm like fakes, but nice and soft with nice nips. Brown, but not real dark nipples. Very suckable. Little Bush. Keep the story short, all services are available. Nice BBBJ. CFS. DATY, DFK. No rush, very friendly, English is ok.

I can sense that a lot can be available here. Will definitely repeat. Place is in finishing stages, but clean. On the way out talked to Apple a little. Asked if DBL-BBBJ is available, she said sure. WOW going to try that next. Didn't ask for price, but I'm sure less than single FS. YMMV CC 10th floor.

Buka.Looks like the ad is already down. Where is this new place? Up the street next to the Frog restaurant and Top Floor?

SexsSarved9141
02-06-16, 21:10
Saw the link and was wondering if Anna is as described in her pictures. Young and slim? How good is her English?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-annas-bodyrub-by-a-sweet-chinese-beauty-100-real/5462125

$60 per hour. HJ .6
FS $.5

So little more per hour than your AMP, but she's worth it. IMHO

Monger On

Rus

Kikaida
02-06-16, 22:02
Saw the link and was wondering if Anna is as described in her pictures. Young and slim? How good is her English?Anna's pictures are real. In my opinion, she is pretty, and she has a smoking man made body. Her english is very good, but she gives a so so massage. Everything is covered, I would see her again. She will be leaving in a couple of weeks, so don't wait too long to see her.

Mongers Rus
02-07-16, 00:24
Saw the link and was wondering if Anna is as described in her pictures. Young and slim? How good is her English?Yup, Anna's pics are real, and she is a hottie and a sweetie. Check her out fast, here for not much longer.

Rus.

DrMajikLuv69
02-07-16, 01:16
Bruddahs. Jane also got flat cold on some of her regulars as well. There may be her favorites still reaping the happy end of therapy rewards but I know for fact these "special" clients holding out and not sharing. Jane and the lot are all about the kala. If you just looking for decent massage with rocket ending, got more folks out there with better attitudes. Attitude goes a long way. When some of these establishments feel the impact of less foot traffic, that may help to adjust their attitude. It's a customer market. Way to many other places with just as good if not better therapy sans the ending stimuli. Bypass this lot and move on. Your kala your choice. Those with less then stellar attitude needs to wake up or get a new job. Either way, customers market so make your choices heard and felt, that includes ignoring those with lousy attitudes. In the end, iit's your kala and time. Don't waste it on mediocrity.Agree with you Omelette you're right it's your kala and your choice. Youre right there are many choices but as always it is YMMV.

Ernestm
02-07-16, 02:35
Anna's pictures are real. In my opinion, she is pretty, and she has a smoking man made body. Her english is very good, but she gives a so so massage. Everything is covered, I would see her again. She will be leaving in a couple of weeks, so don't wait too long to see her.Didn't go there for a massage, because I knew I wouldn't get a professional one. Went there to see a pretty naked Chinese girl and for FS. Yes she has some nice bolt on's with a tiny scar under each breast. Attitidue is great, and she is the girl next door kind of pretty. After two days of good massage with HE elsewhere, I just went to get laid with Anna. Well worth the HF + $150 tip. It is basically an AMP and not a MAE.

EmSee
02-07-16, 04:22
Haven't seen Amy in a long time. Decided to pay her a visit tonight. Super gorgeous as usual. Attudide awesome. Massage perfect. Didn't have to tell her to adjust...my time with her is always great. she's known for being legit..but your YMMV... Went the extra mile which I enjoyed.

Huuuurajahh.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5436575296.html

Blake123
02-07-16, 05:11
Haven't seen Amy in a long time. Decided to pay her a visit tonight. Super gorgeous as usual. Attudide awesome. Massage perfect. Didn't have to tell her to adjust...my time with her is always great. she's known for being legit.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5436575296.htmlGood, accurate description. I've known Amy (aka Aum) for over six years. I saw her more frequently (about five times) during the early part of 2015. Then, all of a sudden she stopped answering my texts for another appointment. Can't for the life of me figure that one out.

H Mobius
02-07-16, 10:55
Good, accurate description. I've known Amy (aka Aum) for over six years. I saw her more frequently (about five times) during the early part of 2015. Then, all of a sudden she stopped answering my texts for another appointment. Can't for the life of me figure that one out.Same here, but far less than 6 years and for reasons unknown (I did not try to grope or anything, and made no "requests".

Pretty lady but certainly not irreplaceable.

Pau Hana Party
02-07-16, 12:37
Same here, but far less than 6 years and for reasons unknown (I did not try to grope or anything, and made no "requests".

Pretty lady but certainly not irreplaceable.Hoe I thought it was just me. I never hinted for any extras either. We talked quite a bit, and she seemed happy to see me each time. Then all of a sudden "she gone"!

DrMajikLuv69
02-07-16, 23:49
Haven't seen Amy in a long time. Decided to pay her a visit tonight. Super gorgeous as usual. Attudide awesome. Massage perfect. Didn't have to tell her to adjust...my time with her is always great. she's known for being legit..but your YMMV... Went the extra mile which I enjoyed.

Huuuurajahh.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5436575296.htmlAnother hidden gem. Always happy to see me. Like always YMMV.

H Mobius
02-08-16, 00:00
Another hidden gem. Always happy to see me. Like always YMMV.Not actually hidden; just moved to a back burner long ago and not discussed much.

HonoluluGirl
02-08-16, 06:27
Hi, I wanted share these comments that appeared in my pm box with readers who are interested in the current state of affairs in services. The author can identify himself if he wishes to do so:

First I just want to say that I have had the most enjoyable and relaxing massage with you that I have ever had with any provider in my life. You are by far a Top choice for me. The massage alone was incredible. Every bit of it was enjoyable but especially our conversation that we had was even more what I really enjoyed. From bonding over our choice of music (80's and 90's especially) , over working out and healthy living, positive thinking and my favorite (LOL) you comparison to looking like Jasmine Guy (although Body wise you win hands down haha) but again I'm any sorry for finally messaging you back and I hope you seeing you again in the future. Aloha.

Hiho07
02-08-16, 19:35
Hi, I wanted share these comments that appeared in my pm box with readers who are interested in the current state of affairs in services. The author can identify himself if he wishes to do so:

First I just want to say that I have had the most enjoyable and relaxing massage with you that I have ever had with any provider in my life. You are by far a Top choice for me. The massage alone was incredible. Every bit of it was enjoyable but especially our conversation that we had was even more what I really enjoyed. From bonding over our choice of music (80's and 90's especially) , over working out and healthy living, positive thinking and my favorite (LOL) you comparison to looking like Jasmine Guy (although Body wise you win hands down haha) but again I'm any sorry for finally messaging you back and I hope you seeing you again in the future. Aloha.Pm me for my opinion of her.

Seeker963
02-08-16, 20:27
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/discount-very-nice-location-independent-sweet-sensual-massage-therapy-claudia/5521820

I tried searching for this provider and found conflicting reports of legit / not. The fact she has no pic on her site or ad is a little telling, but honestly if the service is good I can see past just looks.

Reports peg her as being older which is okay but if she is white hair geriatric I will pass.

Has anyone seen this provider lately and can tell me about her in terms of experience and location?

Thanks, can pm me or post on main board for everyone.

UkiSlamma
02-08-16, 20:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/discount-very-nice-location-independent-sweet-sensual-massage-therapy-claudia/5521820

I tried searching for this provider and found conflicting reports of legit / not. The fact she has no pic on her site or ad is a little telling, but honestly if the service is good I can see past just looks.

Reports peg her as being older which is okay but if she is white hair geriatric I will pass.

Has anyone seen this provider lately and can tell me about her in terms of experience and location?

Thanks, can pm me or post on main board for everyone.I tried her once a couple weeks ago and if age and looks is not a problem then HE is provided. It was a sensual massage for me so I don't know if she can really give a good massage.

US.

Happytime
02-08-16, 21:13

Thanks, can pm me or post on main board for everyone.Claudia has been around a very long time she does provide he she is older and is a very heavy set lady her place has no shower and she uses baby oil even if she wipes you down you still leave covered in oil she wasnt my cup of tea will not repeat.

Seeker963
02-08-16, 22:14
I tried her once a couple weeks ago and if age and looks is not a problem then HE is provided. It was a sensual massage for me so I don't know if she can really give a good massage.

US.If you could give an honest compareisom her to someone famous, who would she look like? I.

I will pass on the deep tissue if the sensual massage is worth it. What was the damage in terms of tipping beyond stated price?

You think msog is a possibility with the longer session time?

Would you repeat?

AwabiHunter
02-08-16, 23:00

Thanks, can pm me or post on main board for everyone.I wrote a review way way back on her, very old fat white lady, gives lame massage and will give HE and you def wouldn't want FS, nice person but as for looks etc. I wouldn't repeat if it was free.

UkiSlamma
02-09-16, 00:10
If you could give an honest compareisom her to someone famous, who would she look like? I.

I will pass on the deep tissue if the sensual massage is worth it. What was the damage in terms of tipping beyond stated price?

You think msog is a possibility with the longer session time?

Would you repeat?She is an older mature lady, kinda hefty in weight has long white granny hair. I stayed because she has a nice soothing personality and touch. No one to compare in terms of anyone famous. Not sure about msog but it was a one time thing for me. Damage was $ for the full hr. Her location is on the second floor.

US.

DaveHi50
02-09-16, 19:19
Curious about Viet Tiffany-please PM me about this. Thanks.

Drummer56
02-09-16, 20:24
Hi any reviews on Mie, a Japanese massage therapist, adsvertises on Craiglist?

Hawaiian007
02-09-16, 21:10
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5439547167.html

Beware if you don't like her but this is Lina from PinThai that has been reported before. This is supposedly her (probably 30 years ago) but you all know what she looks like now (at least 160 lbs). Change name change location but still same old nasty crappy massage and didn't want extras even though they are available. See other posts about a couple weeks ago under Lina.

Aloha and stay safe my fellow mongers.

LoseMoney23
02-10-16, 02:55
Curious about Viet Tiffany-please PM me about this. Thanks.Short Viet / Thai girl that works out of 1001. Saw her many times before but can't seem to get a hold of her now. You had her before and are you looking for her too? She drives a white Toyota Corolla.

LoseMoney23
02-10-16, 03:00
I wrote a review way way back on her, very old fat white lady, gives lame massage and will give HE and you def wouldn't want FS, nice person but as for looks etc. I wouldn't repeat if it was free.Reading this post makes me laugh already. At least you tell it like it is. NO BS.

Fleshlight
02-10-16, 04:19
Curious about Viet Tiffany-please PM me about this. Thanks.Heard she out of the business.

Flesh.

Draxv2
02-10-16, 04:45
I'm new to mongering and was planning on scheduling an appointment with Honolulu Girl. I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. Can I get a non-biased opinion.

EmSee
02-10-16, 05:41
Hi any reviews on Mie, a Japanese massage therapist, adsvertises on Craiglist?Tried her once. Does her work in a condo / hotel by the ala wai. Massages you on a massage table outside of her balcony, super noisey and cold. Not strong enough for me. Couldn't really feel anything. Didn't want to tell me her age but looks late 40's early 50's. Parkings a hassle. Unless you want to pay the building parking.

Relax808
02-10-16, 13:46
My search on the windward side continues. Don't want to waste the Kala if no HE. Too lazy to go over the hill. PM if you want to or reply to post.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5441452453.html

Captin Crunch
02-10-16, 14:41
Tried her once. Does her work in a condo / hotel by the ala wai. Massages you on a massage table outside of her balcony, super noisey and cold. Not strong enough for me. Couldn't really feel anything. Didn't want to tell me her age but looks late 40's early 50's. Parkings a hassle. Unless you want to pay the building parking.How do you get in touch with her? She doesn't post her digits.

Relax808
02-10-16, 14:52
Tried her once. Does her work in a condo / hotel by the ala wai. Massages you on a massage table outside of her balcony, super noisey and cold. Not strong enough for me. Couldn't really feel anything. Didn't want to tell me her age but looks late 40's early 50's. Parkings a hassle. Unless you want to pay the building parking.So what was the damage?

Ninja Boots V2
02-10-16, 15:31
Honestly not worth it my braddah. No HE and not very good for a legit massage.

And I doubt you will get any play on repeat visits also. Just my $. 02 though.

My search on the windward side continues. Don't want to waste the Kala if no HE. Too lazy to go over the hill. PM if you want to or reply to post.

BrothaBobo
02-10-16, 17:54
How do you get in touch with her? She doesn't post her digits.You have to click on the reply button on the CL ad and her number pops up.

BrothaBobo
02-10-16, 17:57
Anyone been to Min's new location? She's not on Amana anymore.

EmSee
02-10-16, 18:28
So what was the damage?

How do you get in touch with her? She doesn't post her digits.Her number her there, just got to click on reply and her damage is posted on her ad.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5439868108.html

Mongers Rus
02-11-16, 04:32
Thank goodness ANNA's back. Checked her out today. So hot! Nice everything from body to face to personality to service. Top notch!

Rus.

H Mobius
02-11-16, 16:35
Thank goodness ANNA's back. Checked her out today. So hot! Nice everything from body to face to personality to service. Top notch!

Rus.Yes, she is a good-looking girl with a nice body. From my perspective though, she seemed to be "All about the money", giving her a streetgirl 'flavor'. If other men have perceived likewise, that may be deterring business due to word of mouth.

Hihon
02-11-16, 17:50
Yes, she is a good-looking girl with a nice body. From my perspective though, she seemed to be "All about the money", giving her a streetgirl 'flavor'. If other men have perceived likewise, that may be deterring business due to word of mouth.

Well my experience is different. She's been very nice to me. Plus her looks and personality just make it even better. Seeing her again. She's a girl I don't mind spending a little more for some extra time.

H Mobius
02-11-16, 18:46
Well my experience is different. She's been very nice to me. Plus her looks and personality just make it even better. Seeing her again. She's a girl I don't mind spending a little more for some extra time.She's been here a few times, working out of different friends' places. Perhaps that last time was her way of getting rid of me.

Jan Fortifore
02-11-16, 20:45
I saw her fairly recently. Was hoping would have a good massage and extras since she was an escort before. She had an incall at Pacific Marina by the airport. Decent massage. No extras. She got way bigger than her pictures look. And the a / see felt like I was in the arctic. She is trying to get a resort spa job. So if she is successful, not sure what that would mean for her other massage activities.

Seen alana about a month ago in her waipio location. It was a makeshift tented area in the backyard. Gd thing it was a cool day becuz there is no a / see only a fan. It wud suck if she is still using this place in the summer time. Her massage was decent with gd pressure followed w a HJ. I thnk more can be had. Jst didn't inquire. Paid $. The only cons is she is kinda big as other reports say, no a / c or shower, her numerous times checking her phone during the session.

If you like um BIGGG & Soft, she's the one! Very good therapeutic massage skills. A decent HE and some roaming but YMMV.

Very Very common for her to flake out, she is a major flake.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-waipio-massage-by-alana/4943801

I like her photos (especially her new ones, as her face seems slimmer than past depictions). Anyone seen her recently and can confirm her weight loss? I tried to make an appointment and she quoted me $100/ hr. Our schedules didn't mesh so I haven't seen her yet. I understand YMMV, but is she at least topless or dressed sexy / scantily? Does she provide her therapy outside in a tent still?

She is working with two other women: Anya http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-or-4-hand-massage-anya-and-alana-waipio/5835149 and Kat http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-kat-waipio-incall-outcalls/5938056. Anyone visit these women? If I ever do meet Alana, I'll ask to view these ladies.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Darkman808
02-12-16, 16:07

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5441452453.htmlIts my understanding from posts before that she is legit, no joy boys.

However, if anyone has 'new' intel and has had a different experience, please do tell! PM if you prefer. Otherwise, have heard her massage expertise is 'ok' but too each his own.

BrothaBobo
02-12-16, 18:13
I've been seeing Athena in Aiea off and on for a few years, but not sure if I'll continue. The last two sessions she has had a bit of an attitude, and the massage was lazy. Not sure if it's me or if she's getting burned out. Anyone else go see her recently?

Kukui Street
02-12-16, 19:09
Hi any reviews on Mie, a Japanese massage therapist, adsvertises on Craiglist?I reported a while back. Not worth the visit. Massage was ok but not worth returning. Kid was playing games on loud iPad in next room with door open. No hint of play at all.

RdPuerco
02-12-16, 19:14
Its my understanding from posts before that she is legit, no joy boys.

However, if anyone has 'new' intel and has had a different experience, please do tell! PM if you prefer. Otherwise, have heard her massage expertise is 'ok' but too each his own.Yeah, I saw her too and checked the forum. No play, and not even a good massage.

GoodTimeSoahu
02-13-16, 01:29
I saw Vanessa last week for a therapeutic massage. She was absolutely gorgeous. A Latin gal with a huge rack that was well showcased in her tight fitted tank top. I got no hint of play but was wondering if anyone here has had any luck with her? This is the facebook link to the Makani bodyworks where I saw her. She is the picture of the girls face in a black and white filter. The number I called was in this link and it is: (510) XXX-3970.

https://www.facebook.com/MakaniBodyworks/photos/pb.266630696700526.-2207520000.1455341051./266630883367174/?type=3&theater

Seeker963
02-13-16, 02:11
I've been seeing Athena in Aiea off and on for a few years, but not sure if I'll continue. The last two sessions she has had a bit of an attitude, and the massage was lazy. Not sure if it's me or if she's getting burned out. Anyone else go see her recently?I saw Athena recently and I thought her effort was okay. I find her to be distant and all business in terms of attitude but when it comes to getting down to business I think she does it well. She has the skills for a good massage but last time was an extended he and less massage but I'm not complaining. I think communication is key and the fact that she is an English speaker vs an fob is a good thing.

Bobo, who do you see other than athena? I'm always trying to find others to try. Maybe in town.

WomenLover2
02-13-16, 03:20
Did anyone see Luisi (Moonie) in Century Center.

Room 2403. Picture in Craigslist Massage shows pretty lady in black dress.

Wondering if picture is real and if anyone gotten play?