PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

SnatchThat
07-16-10, 06:46
Checked out Soong Massage at CC. Friendly place with an interesting feature: no name on door (2404). Had a nice session with Ivy. About 5'1"', thin, good looking, Korean therapist in her late 20''s. Massage average. Extras excellent (all covered). Damages: 0.5 for House (same as AMP), $.5 tip. Establishment sort of half/half massage parlor and AMP. No TS but same service (and damages) as AMP with a massage. However, right now, only two girls working: a friendly older lady and Ivy. L/A/S 8.5/9/8.5. Service rating would be higher if massage skills improved. Would definitely repeat.Had Ivy this evening, she was overworked and tired and not into it with the chemistry. Literally, had to pick her up and finish the job, she was working all day too busy and so was happy that I did the work and gave her a massage. She was open to suggestions on things to do but all things made her feel uncomfortable. I was just trying to help her out with techniques, but all the techniques I was offering her she claimed are for BF and GF. So obviously not GFE. I taught DT, she didn't like, I taught her licking the shaft, she didn't like, playing with the rim, she didn't touch (too gross), tried to teach her to TTFN, she didn't like. Not coordinated enough to cg and suck on nipples or do any two things at once. She didn't know how to caress the balls while riding on top, she could only do 1 thing right. But she is happy with her level of service, "Becasue I am pretty" Looks being generous is 7. 5-8 she is not ugly, but is worn down. She claimed that a customer walked in avery 30 min, she had no breaks, not lunch or dinner, and she is tired and starving, she has no energy, seriously stopped moving during session, asked me to massage her thighs, asked her about Greek, she was too gross. Seems to be concerned with hygiene (to me that is a good thing). The conflict with her is that she wants to be good at sex and then you tell her things she could do, and she is like nah. I was trying to teach her kiegle tech whatever it is called so she could grip while on top, too hard to do at the same time. We did like variations of postions, but she was so tired that she lied on the bed and I went piston action. She was good about it though, she was saying words of support, you can do it, I know you can, you are almost there. I kinda started thinking about Waterboy, and that just made me laugh and last longer. She was having a work day, she said she worked at other AMPs and never had this much business. She was thinking to leave already because she has made so much in the last week. She thanked me for the teaching session, asked for my number, "wants to learn more? " who want to contribute to the syllabus. She will listen to requests but for reason says tell me then says no, too gross, I no like. I told her too that if you ask for what a person likes and then not want to do it, what is the point brings conflict in the session and you can't do anything, for me I last longer. Sexual energy is changed to combative energy. Gave her a multitude of positions all pretty much not being done for longer than a minute. CG, RCG, DT, DT while on knees and looking up while on ground, stand in front of mirror while holding her up, she weighs like 90 lbs., standing 69, she needed to come down blood rush to her head, face f-ing, slong slaps, she didn't like it, rimmed her, she no like, she wouldn't even rim, ball massage, told her about behind the knee stuff, butt stuff, not Greek but caress the but, commented on her acting, she said nothing the entire session, then when she felt I as about to come let out 3 moans of agony vs bliss. That was funny. After session she couldn't move, too much work. Hehehe, standard damage $. 5 and $1. 5

The thing that is good is she open to learn, bad thing is that she really doesn't want to learn. She doesn't want to be a sex slave type girl, but more of I get cock in vag and get paid easy money girl.

No Name
07-16-10, 11:34
Went to Rejuv Plus. They must not be getting anyone. Did not see their receptionist Kim. Anyway, Michelle had a new girl did not get her name. She is 5'1 around 140lbs. Terrible massage. She had c cups with tats on her stomach. lots of make up.

I should have asked for Michelle since I was all tight in the back. Got a HE. usually damage.

Ducky007
07-16-10, 16:05
[QUOTE=Wn5912] time to tell my friends. Even had a name tag with Monica / Apprentice. I thought that was funny. $50 + 1. 4:mad: I too though that name tag was too much I let out a big laugh and she told me not to forget her name! I was there after lunch and it was very busy monica was jumping room to room with mamasan attending the time till she arived she was doing 4or 5 guys an hour when i was there! I got no massage monica was very fake I should have seen Yuki! Oh but the acting was good and it worked on me!

Ducky007
07-16-10, 16:19
You shouldnt treat a woman like that unless you know she likes it like that.

Maybe a diffrent sexual technique on your part might get a better repsonse from your next victim.How do you know what they like untill you try it! Maybe she loved it? She did make more money in one hour than she make in China in a week or two! If you didn't like his report do not read this! You may get sick!

http://www.Usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? T=5976&page=7&pp=15

#1821 I like the way he calls them piggyLol This guy superE is the monger king! I think someone should go up there and do her superE style.

CM0069
07-16-10, 21:21
Had Ivy this evening, she was overworked and tired and not into it with the chemistry.

The thing that is good is she open to learn, bad thing is that she really doesn't want to learn. She doesn't want to be a sex slave type girl, but more of I get cock in vag and get paid easy money girl.Wouldn't be surprised if she goes on vacation soon.

Uki Eater
07-16-10, 21:34
Annie at Dragonfly was one of the few who gave any play (a good HJTC) and was so nice about it I tipped 0.6 without being asked. She did once specify 0.5 just to suck her breasts, though. Unlike with many other members, she would not allow any further play.

Hehe, I agree that Annie does give a nice HJTC and is a very nice happy person. The thing is, when I talking to her and she laughs, gosh I have to make sure I'm not talking to her directly in her face because I would get splattered by her saliva on my face. Hehe nah but, shes nice to talk to and good attitude.

Luvnsex2
07-16-10, 23:41
Visited today cause of all the hype even though no one answered for sure about her services. Should have figured it'd be kinda hard for her to give FS when the bathroom for the salon is in the same room as the table. Anyway, its HE only, IMO. She is friendly but gave no hint of anything extra. At the end, she asked me if I wanted HE, but I told her I was hoping for FS. She said if I wanted that, I should have just gone to "one of those places. " I was kinda surprised, but I told her I wanted a good massage and reminded her of the knots in my shoulder. She said, "Oh yeah. " Anyway, I'm pretty sure its HE only, not a case of YMMV. Her massage was great except that it seemed she was tiring towards the end of the 1 hour and she never did finish the left side after starting and moving down the right. Still the massage was good and the knots are still MIA. She does have a nice bod-could tell since she was wearing tight clothing. 0. 60 for the massage + 0. 20 tip. L/A/M for massage = 7/7/8.

Someone

What kind of services does she offer?

Thanks

H Mobius
07-17-10, 00:15
Had Ivy this evening, she was overworked and tired and not into it with the chemistry. Literally, had to pick her up and finish the job, she was working all day too busy and so was happy that I did the work and gave her a massage. She was open to suggestions on things to do but all things made her feel uncomfortable. I was just trying to help her out with techniques, but all the techniques I was offering her she claimed are for BF and GF. So obviously not GFE. I taught DT, she didn't like, I taught her licking the shaft, she didn't like, playing with the rim, she didn't touch (too gross), tried to teach her to TTFN, she didn't like. Not coordinated enough to cg and suck on nipples or do any two things at once. She didn't know how to caress the balls while riding on top, she could only do 1 thing right. But she is happy with her level of service, "Becasue I am pretty" Looks being generous is 7. 5-8 she is not ugly, but is worn down. She claimed that a customer walked in avery 30 min, she had no breaks, not lunch or dinner, and she is tired and starving, she has no energy, seriously stopped moving during session, asked me to massage her thighs, asked her about Greek, she was too gross. Seems to be concerned with hygiene (to me that is a good thing). The conflict with her is that she wants to be good at sex and then you tell her things she could do, and she is like nah. I was trying to teach her kiegle tech whatever it is called so she could grip while on top, too hard to do at the same time. We did like variations of postions, but she was so tired that she lied on the bed and I went piston action. She was good about it though, she was saying words of support, you can do it, I know you can, you are almost there. I kinda started thinking about Waterboy, and that just made me laugh and last longer. She was having a work day, she said she worked at other AMPs and never had this much business. She was thinking to leave already because she has made so much in the last week. She thanked me for the teaching session, asked for my number, "wants to learn more? " who want to contribute to the syllabus. She will listen to requests but for reason says tell me then says no, too gross, I no like. I told her too that if you ask for what a person likes and then not want to do it, what is the point brings conflict in the session and you can't do anything, for me I last longer. Sexual energy is changed to combative energy. Gave her a multitude of positions all pretty much not being done for longer than a minute. CG, RCG, DT, DT while on knees and looking up while on ground, stand in front of mirror while holding her up, she weighs like 90 lbs., standing 69, she needed to come down blood rush to her head, face f-ing, slong slaps, she didn't like it, rimmed her, she no like, she wouldn't even rim, ball massage, told her about behind the knee stuff, butt stuff, not Greek but caress the but, commented on her acting, she said nothing the entire session, then when she felt I as about to come let out 3 moans of agony vs bliss. That was funny. After session she couldn't move, too much work. Hehehe, standard damage $. 5 and $1. 5

The thing that is good is she open to learn, bad thing is that she really doesn't want to learn. She doesn't want to be a sex slave type girl, but more of I get cock in vag and get paid easy money girl.

I had the worst experience ever, ever, ever with her. Total control freak and bossy as hell. No personality and not at all friendly - IMHO has no business doing this kind of physical work, should work as a hostess or something. I was wondering how you managed to be teaching her anything, and how DM managed to get her to let him take her picture. Nice pic of her, but wait til you see her face; not too young-looking and she has a rough k-girl voice. DM's post lists her previous AMPs - I cannot digest how she ever worked at Ichiban or Nirvana; those girls are nice, she probably got fired for pissing-off customers.

Snatchthat's report was helpful as I kept it in mind the whole time - that she's tired and overworked. Sure enough she wanted me to massage her which I didn't mind. Then we switched and she licked my balls and slipped on the rubber and she sat on me. It was alright, then we went to mish and it was pretty good but she kept worrying about the rubber, and stopped after a couple minutes. She was tired with me, too, and I was being gentle (if she's really 90 pounds I'm 2-1/2 times her weight).

Mind you she's being pretty damn pushy the whole time. Then I asked if I could kiss her breasts and she went all huhu on me, lecturing that no girl wants to be touched, she's not in love with me, she's got a small kid, this that and the other thing. Geeeezus Christ!! Then she announced she'd shower and massage me WTF, when she came back I said no need and got dressed.

Girls eat it up when I do their tits, so I thought I'd try to give her some pleasure, but it only pissed her off. It was as though I told her she had a boy's chest (which she does).

This headcase needs to get off the pipe. Too bad she's the sole girl there. Fuck this place, I'm sticking with Kison, which by the way has added small panels to the bottom of the door to cover the gap (rooms 1 & 3). Girls there are 1000X better. Snatchthat's report allowed me to maintain my composure.

Outside the room she was telling ms about it, who was very quiet and offered me that tiny bottle of water.

I'm sure that I lack DM's and Snatchthat's looks and charm (I'm no silvertongue and have been told by barbarians I look like a gorilla), but an ugly customer is no excuse to get abusive.

Partake at your own risk.

H M

Alohashorts
07-17-10, 03:22
Should have figured it'd be kinda hard for her to give FS when the bathroom for the salon is in the same room as the table... Still the massage was good and the knots are still MIA. She does have a nice bod-could tell since she was wearing tight clothing. 0. 60 for the massage + 0. 20 tip. L/A/M for massage = 7/7/8.

Someone

I give you guys full on credit. Doesn't sound like the best of conditions to get a massage, but she sounds nice. So she could be finishing you off, and right before you blow the lid, someone could walk in on your HE to go to the bathroom?

Mongers Rus
07-17-10, 06:39
Anyone been to Apple lately. Heard they got raided the other night. Hope Cici, Mimi, Lily, etc. are all okay.
DM

Cruise808
07-17-10, 11:08
Visited today cause of all the hype even though no one answered for sure about her services. Should have figured it'd be kinda hard for her to give FS when the bathroom for the salon is in the same room as the table. Anyway, its HE only, IMO. She is friendly but gave no hint of anything extra. At the end, she asked me if I wanted HE, but I told her I was hoping for FS. She said if I wanted that, I should have just gone to "one of those places. " I was kinda surprised, but I told her I wanted a good massage and reminded her of the knots in my shoulder. She said, "Oh yeah. " Anyway, I'm pretty sure its HE only, not a case of YMMV. Her massage was great except that it seemed she was tiring towards the end of the 1 hour and she never did finish the left side after starting and moving down the right. Still the massage was good and the knots are still MIA. She does have a nice bod-could tell since she was wearing tight clothing. 0. 60 for the massage + 0. 20 tip. L/A/M for massage = 7/7/8.

SomeoneThanks for the report.

Puinsai808
07-17-10, 16:32
snip... I was like, OK, I'll DATY then. During that, I could see her yawning from time to time. Damn, I know I'm not the best but shit, I'm not that bad. After about 20min or so she O's. ...snip

These girls don't think you are their boyfriend. They don't want to cum for you. They're just faking it. You couldn't figure it out after 20 minutes, so she faked her O. You are lucky she gave you 20 minutes and allowed DATY. Most tell you after 3 minutes to give it up or pull the Meg Ryan. IMO, you were lucky to get an extra for free. All BB services are all extras and get extra points in reviews per TER protocol. If the O WAS real, that get's an extra point per TER protocol.

...snip I was thinking, "F this Shit, I'm going to pound the hell out of her, she deserves it". ...snip

You shouldnt treat a woman like that unless you know she likes it like that.
Maybe a diffrent sexual technique on your part might get a better repsonse from your next victim.

Most brothers here feel it is inappropriate to treat the providers this way. I agree with them and feel that no one "deserves it." Treat them with respect and they will give you extras.

What is scary is the attitude and subtleties of the statement. "No means No." This is similar to date rape situations where the rapist thinks the girls like or deserve the treatment. Only the rapist think the girls enjoy it. The victim, the courts and the public don't see it the same way.

Don't forget. Providers just want our money. Mongers just want a place to nut. When we get extras, we received a good value for our money.

I wouldn't repeat.

Don't worry brother. You are not welcome back either.

pu

Puinsai808
07-17-10, 16:44
Anyone been to Apple lately. Heard they got raided the other night. Hope Cici, Mimi, Lily, etc. are all okay.
DM

That is shitty.

I wonder who turned them in to LE. That building is know for the wide spread mongering and gambling. IMO, busts don't happen there unless someone sets it up. As the saying goes, "Out of sight, out of mind." LE goes after the more obvious offenders in view of the public.

Plus, aren't they a little short handed now? LOL

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38253256/ns/local_news-honolulu_hi/38251220

H Mobius
07-17-10, 17:22
I've been informed that I'm different than most, so take this with a few grains of salt. I usually request 90 minutes or longer, so the drop just for massage is .9 to $.2
If I feel a vibe, or am getting pre-horny, go for the 2-pop (.8 tip at a minimum) standard HE. If she also is feeling it and offers FS with no muss, fuss or rush (again, 2 pop minimum required, or not worth it in my humble opinion), then I tip based on the rush & way I feel. If I feel great or special afterwards, I drop heavy kala. If not, then $$ or so.

If it's strictly a 60 minute session with HE and no "HS" (happy start), then $ to $.2 total unless I truly liked her or enjoyed her company.

Aloha,

Kolo

Pre-horny: I like that. And HS to me is an important concept, just never verbalized it. Thanks Kolo.

CM0069
07-17-10, 18:40
Partake at your own risk.

H MThanks for the report and filling in the missing details in her looks / attitude dept. I am scratching that one off my to-do list. She should go to a massage school if she wants to try MT in the first place and then gripe about servicing.

CM0069
07-17-10, 18:50
That is shitty.

I wonder who turned them in to LE. IMHO it wouldn't surprise me if it was the one of the Thai places. A particular one that mimics the competitors ads, uses a lot of different phone#, has more than one shop of operation in the same bldg, and has nothing Hawaiian about them.

Ducky007
07-17-10, 19:58
OK can't find the edit botton, so this is a retraction on the below lulu is very sweet and very little and she should not be mean fu#*ed sorry bout that! I was just suffring from no this and no that shat, dead fish and hurry up crap oh and the rules? It's not like I'm tring to fist these bitshes anyway sorry to lulu, Annie & anyone I may have offened. All that being said there are some that need to be mean foked one good one and some will enjoy it!! I'm surprised ginger didn't snap on me! :cool:

How do you know what they like untill you try it! Maybe she loved it? She did make more money in one hour than she make in China in a week or two! If you didn't like his report do not read this! You may get sick!

http://www.Usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? T=5976&page=7&pp=15

#1821 I like the way he calls them piggyLol This guy superE is the monger king! I think someone should go up there and do her superE style.

Skinman52
07-18-10, 01:02
Skin saw an ad in CL "Pro Full Body Massage" (Century Center-Grand Opening) that sounded interesting. I decided to check it out. This is after I sampled Anna Massage in CC for the first time on a whim earlier in the day and found out that there is no play there. Nevertheless, I got a rudimentary, good deep tissue massage from a girl that did not look like the one pictured on CL that I was told I would be my MT. No problem. Dropped $60 and left feeling unfulfilled but relaxed.

So after making an appointment at Sunshine Massage for early evening release, I made a nightcap appointment at PFBM atCC. Got a call back from the MT to move my appointment time back an hour because the customer wanted an extra hour. Dang it. Anyway, killed time then went to CC, drove in thru the gate and was then called and asked to wait because the brother had just left and his car might still be in the stall. DAMMIT! OK. I drive up to the floor and see an SUV still in stall 107 and a guy walking from the elevator towards the vehicle. I drive right up to him and tell him to hurry the fuck up you are wasting my time! No worries. When I got closer. I could see the brother was one of my good friends out "lone rangering". Actually the MT later told me bradda slept through almost the whole 2 hour massage. WHAT? Bradda. For all you know she coulda been sticking a dildo up your ass the whole time! LOL! Anyway, MT had to come get me because it was late and the building was secured.

I am met by a cheery, smiley faced Asian in the parking garage who then tells me when we get to the lobby. Act like we don't know each other and just follow her into the elevator. Apt3 patrons everywhere. Wow. How exciting!! We get to #1408, I see the unit is set up with 1 table in the mauka Diamond Head corner of the room. Nice view. She tells me her English name is "Penny" and asks if I want to shower. I decline because I had showered at Sunshine a little earlier.

So Skin hemo skin and lays face down on the table as instructed. She is quick to point out that she is a licensed MT and says she is Chinese from Shanghai (what's up with Shanghai? Sisi atApple says she is from there and also Lulu at Dragonfly). She came to Hawaii and moved to Kauai to work in a friend's restaurant for 4 years back in 2006. She said Kauai got too boring so she moved to California where she went to school and got her MT certification. Great. She learned her lessons well as she gives a very good deep tissue massage. Better than the one I got earlier in the day at Anna's.

While Skin was face down, Penny came to the front, squatted to massage my neck. Through the puka, I could see a short skirt and fancy panty smiling at me. Hmmm. I wondered what it looked and tastes like. At 5'6", 120lbs, she is not what Skin would call a spinner and is built solidly. Her legs. Calf & thighs are solid muscle. She has a little extra on the front side. Not much. And has a very beautiful pair of b's with 1" nipples when aroused and looks slim because of her height. Because she was concerned about a rumor she heard regarding a certain place being raided in CC, she was afraid of getting too much publicity (uh-huh). All info related here by the Skin is what I heard. NOT what I experienced. A reliable source said DATY was ono, the kitty felt like a friggin' vise grip, HJ, CBJ, CFS all good with a good attitude to boot. I guess Skin has to return to find out if all this hype is true. I did, however, enjoy my 2-hour session with Penny. Will definitely repeat. Discovered a new Chinese honey in CC. Hope she sticks around!

L/A/S 8/10/8. 5 (no BB rumored) Dropped $. 5 all inclusive.

Skin

Puinsai808
07-18-10, 16:42
OK can't find the edit botton, so this is a retraction on the below lulu is very sweet and very little and she should not be mean fu#*ed sorry bout that! ....snip..

Brother Ducky, that's a hilarious subject line. Yaaaawwwnnnn! LOL. Thank you for the retraction. You are a true gentleman.

This monger is displaying a bit of a Showboatt Joe type of attitude by the bragging and roughing up girls. When you hear the girl's side of the encounter it is very different from the member's post. As the saying goes, "There are two sides to each story."

We should not forget the underlying roles of monger and provider. Monger brings money. Provider spreads legs. That is a 7 (passing grade of C).

If monger was rushed, provider complains, provider lets monger only put the tip in their pussy, provider makes monger pull out when monger cums even though monger is wearing a condom, etc points are subtracted. Believe me all these things have happened to me at least one time!

If monger gets BB (DATY, BBBJ, BBFS, DFK, FIV, FIA, BBanal, etc) or provider gives GFE (O, appears "into" the encounter, showering with monger in non-AMP, etc), then monger awards an additional point for each item received. GFE includes all BB items except BBFS and BBanal. Anal BB or covered gets an additional point. Max points are 10. That is the broad outline of TER rating protocol. Personally, I also award an additional point if I receive a discounted rate.

If any monger is looking for an sample encounter of subtracting points, visit any HOT Waikiki WSW and they will consistently pay $$$ for 2s and 3s. Speaking by personal experience, mostly 10/1/2 providers there.

pu

Mongers Rus
07-19-10, 04:39
That is shitty.

I wonder who turned them in to LE. That building is know for the wide spread mongering and gambling. IMO, busts don't happen there unless someone sets it up. As the saying goes, "Out of sight, out of mind." LE goes after the more obvious offenders in view of the public.

Plus, aren't they a little short handed now? LOL

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38253256/ns/local_news-honolulu_hi/38251220
It's all good. Heard that Apple and everyone there is fine. I'm glad because Apple's is one of my favorite places to go. Always get friendly and excellent service there.
DM

Bangkolulu
07-19-10, 21:06
She is posting often on CL without name, but the number listed is 772-8681.
She says her pictures (attached) are real.

Any name, location, reviews would be appreciated.

Comp Dude 35
07-19-10, 21:07
Inquiring minds would like to know (LOL)
Thanks, Skin!
CD35

Skin saw an ad in CL "Pro Full Body Massage" (Century Center-Grand Opening) that sounded interesting. I decided to check it out. This is after I sampled Anna Massage in CC for the first time on a whim earlier in the day and found out that there is no play there. Nevertheless, I got a rudimentary, good deep tissue massage from a girl that did not look like the one pictured on CL that I was told I would be my MT. No problem. Dropped $60 and left feeling unfulfilled but relaxed.

So after making an appointment at Sunshine Massage for early evening release, I made a nightcap appointment at PFBM atCC. Got a call back from the MT to move my appointment time back an hour because the customer wanted an extra hour. Dang it. Anyway, killed time then went to CC, drove in thru the gate and was then called and asked to wait because the brother had just left and his car might still be in the stall. DAMMIT! OK. I drive up to the floor and see an SUV still in stall 107 and a guy walking from the elevator towards the vehicle. I drive right up to him and tell him to hurry the fuck up you are wasting my time! No worries. When I got closer. I could see the brother was one of my good friends out "lone rangering". Actually the MT later told me bradda slept through almost the whole 2 hour massage. WHAT? Bradda. For all you know she coulda been sticking a dildo up your ass the whole time! LOL! Anyway, MT had to come get me because it was late and the building was secured.

I am met by a cheery, smiley faced Asian in the parking garage who then tells me when we get to the lobby. Act like we don't know each other and just follow her into the elevator. Apt3 patrons everywhere. Wow. How exciting!! We get to #1408, I see the unit is set up with 1 table in the mauka Diamond Head corner of the room. Nice view. She tells me her English name is "Penny" and asks if I want to shower. I decline because I had showered at Sunshine a little earlier.

So Skin hemo skin and lays face down on the table as instructed. She is quick to point out that she is a licensed MT and says she is Chinese from Shanghai (what's up with Shanghai? Sisi atApple says she is from there and also Lulu at Dragonfly). She came to Hawaii and moved to Kauai to work in a friend's restaurant for 4 years back in 2006. She said Kauai got too boring so she moved to California where she went to school and got her MT certification. Great. She learned her lessons well as she gives a very good deep tissue massage. Better than the one I got earlier in the day at Anna's.

While Skin was face down, Penny came to the front, squatted to massage my neck. Through the puka, I could see a short skirt and fancy panty smiling at me. Hmmm. I wondered what it looked and tastes like. At 5'6", 120lbs, she is not what Skin would call a spinner and is built solidly. Her legs. Calf & thighs are solid muscle. She has a little extra on the front side. Not much. And has a very beautiful pair of b's with 1" nipples when aroused and looks slim because of her height. Because she was concerned about a rumor she heard regarding a certain place being raided in CC, she was afraid of getting too much publicity (uh-huh). All info related here by the Skin is what I heard. NOT what I experienced. A reliable source said DATY was ono, the kitty felt like a friggin' vise grip, HJ, CBJ, CFS all good with a good attitude to boot. I guess Skin has to return to find out if all this hype is true. I did, however, enjoy my 2-hour session with Penny. Will definitely repeat. Discovered a new Chinese honey in CC. Hope she sticks around!

L/A/S 8/10/8. 5 (no BB rumored) Dropped $. 5 all inclusive.

Skin

Comp Dude 35
07-19-10, 21:08
The Thai Hawaiian girl everyone has talked about here.
CD35

Any name, location, reviews would be appreciated.

Comp Dude 35
07-19-10, 21:10
And one that I follow, but maybe not so richly; provider has to really earn it before I part with my hard-earned $
CD35

I've been informed that I'm different than most, so take this with a few grains of salt. I usually request 90 minutes or longer, so the drop just for massage is .9 to $.2
If I feel a vibe, or am getting pre-horny, go for the 2-pop (.8 tip at a minimum) standard HE. If she also is feeling it and offers FS with no muss, fuss or rush (again, 2 pop minimum required, or not worth it in my humble opinion), then I tip based on the rush & way I feel. If I feel great or special afterwards, I drop heavy kala. If not, then $$ or so.

If it's strictly a 60 minute session with HE and no "HS" (happy start), then $ to $.2 total unless I truly liked her or enjoyed her company.

Aloha,

Kolo

Skinman52
07-20-10, 00:05
Inquiring minds would like to know (LOL)
Thanks, Skin!

CD35Bro CD35,

My SWAG would be somewhere early to mid-thirties. Now let me just say that I am not good at judging a woman's age but I didn't notice any wrinkles or anything sagging on her bod. She is solid physically. You know, at Skin's age, anything looking like that makes me feel like I'm "robbing the cradle". LOL.

Jake1213
07-20-10, 02:30

Any name, location, reviews would be appreciated.The name is Nan and she looks like the pic. Very nice person and gives a good massage. I just went to see her for the first time last week, I was her last appointment and told her not to work hard, I just wanted to have a great massage from her.

She did let my hands roam and gave me a great HE. Paid the regular 1. and would repeat soon.

Got Viagra
07-20-10, 15:15

Any name, location, reviews would be appreciated.Just wondering is this the same girl im thinking about. Got a massage from prisai 6 months ago,good massage HE.Thinking of seeing her again if same girl .

Skinman52
07-20-10, 17:14
Bro CD35,

My SWAG would be somewhere early to mid-thirties. Now let me just say that I am not good at judging a woman's age but I didn't notice any wrinkles or anything sagging on her bod. She is solid physically. You know, at Skin's age, anything looking like that makes me feel like I'm "robbing the cradle". LOL.During Skin's follow-up session last night, Penny said she is 30 yrs. Old presently. So Skin took a good look at her before dimming the lights and yeah. I guess she could pass as a 30 yr. Old woman. As an aside. She adamantly insisted that she will not perform BBBJ like other Asian providers in town (OK. So that's a.10 for me) because she cannot stand the taste of pure, organic protein. I said hey. It's an acquired taste. You can learn to like it starting with Skin who many other ladies have said has the sweetest tasting nectar of any they have ever sampled. Still. No dice. So there. DM & all you other suave bros. If you happen to chance this one (at this point, Skin withdraws his thumbs up rating). Let's see if you can break her. Good luck!

For massage & HE. Dropped $.

Be safe brothers,

Skin

Busy Boy
07-20-10, 23:26
If I did not yet respond to anyone's pm, please pm me back. PMs were coming in so fast that I think I deleted some without reading them to clear my inbox.

Psa143
07-21-10, 00:12
The name is Nan and she looks like the pic. Very nice person and gives a good massage. I just went to see her for the first time last week, I was her last appointment and told her not to work hard, I just wanted to have a great massage from her.

She did let my hands roam and gave me a great HE. Paid the regular 1. and would repeat soon.I had Nan a couple of times and both time the massage was great! HE was nice as well! if you pay a little more kala she will let you suck those tities!

Blake123
07-21-10, 03:36
Just wondering is this the same girl im thinking about. Got a massage from prisai 6 months ago,good massage HE.Thinking of seeing her again if same girl .
Yes, Nan was using the name "Prisai" in a few of her CL ads a few months ago.

Skinman52
07-21-10, 04:30
If I did not yet respond to anyone's pm, please pm me back. PMs were coming in so fast that I think I deleted some without reading them to clear my inbox.Brother Busy Boy,

Mahalo for helping me hook up with ur popular & now famous friend Ms. "S". Her location & set-up was somewhat unusual but very nicely set-up inside. As reported by others she is a natural beauty. I kept looking at that beautiful face of hers and complained that it was too dark so she kindly turned on a bright light so I could feast on that eye candy. Skin was her last appointment today and by golly I wish I had set a 3 hour session because the time really flew by. She is sexy, funny, very candid about things. I even learned something about asses today. I need to go back for my next ass class. At first her looks was kinda intimidating for an old, ugly, fat guy like Skin but her friendly manner and charm made me feel comfortable in no time. Being mindful of the reported protocol with this foxy lady, Skin stayed within bounds and did not aggressively pursue any above or below the belt action. Matter of fact all I got was a coupla BB shots of something that looked very delectable at the end of my session. Very motivating. As Gen. McArthur once said "I shall return"!

Silentone
07-21-10, 04:54
Yes, Nan was using the name "Prisai" in a few of her CL ads a few months ago.Saw Nan a couple weeks ago, pic is of her. Massage was good with HE. Told me to try Tammie next time shes "fun" too. So maybe I will do that and let you guys know

There you have it,

S1

H Mobius
07-21-10, 06:00
If I did not yet respond to anyone's pm, please pm me back. PMs were coming in so fast that I think I deleted some without reading them to clear my inbox.

sorry my box was full, missed your message...

Tacoman808
07-21-10, 07:13
There are 2 that advertise in the CL Therapeutic section that work out of Aiea, behind the Cutter Ford/Goodwill buildings. Makamae (local girl) and Mai (Thai) can do real good hard deep tissue if that's what you need; no HE and total legit.

CD35Agree. Saw Makamae recently, and wow she presses hard. Totally legit; has a picture of her family/kid in the corner.

Ogohunter
07-21-10, 08:07
Is this Mae from TH?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1847336830.html

Member #4569
07-21-10, 14:01
Is this Mae from TH?

Yup that's Mae

Member #4569
07-21-10, 14:04
Had a 4 hand massage with Nan and Tammie and wow what a combo. Two beautiful woman. I think Tammie is even cuter than Nan. Both are fun ansd flirty.

Saw Nan a couple weeks ago, pic is of her. Massage was good with HE. Told me to try Tammie next time she's "fun" too. So maybe I will do that and let you guys know

There you have it,

S1

Jbravo
07-21-10, 15:41
Yo,

That's the Mae. Once comfortable will HE, no roaming tho. Nice massage.

JB

Is this Mae from TH?

Jbravo
07-21-10, 15:46
Yo,

Wow, I nver try that yet. Both play, nice boobs on both will let you suc for a bit more $. 4 or so. Both let you roam even fiv once they are comfortable with you.

Tammie offerd xtras for $$. YMMV, I did not partake for that price.

Jb

Had a 4 hand massage with Nan and Tammie and wow what a combo. Two beautiful woman. I think Tammie is even cuter than Nan. Both are fun ansd flirty.

Vince 808
07-21-10, 18:03
If this is the same Tammy, Vince got a massage from her about a year ago at TH. She was fun as she got on the table and let Vince give her a massage. She was not fat but had a little meat on her.

Waikikian
07-21-10, 20:49
Wanted to stay within budget so was hoping that Penny at PFBM would be accomodating. Made an appointment, and had some last minute doubts. Thought about sticking with my known therapist, but then thought about the kala. Anyway, decided to take the plunge and visit with Penny!

As I walked in, I noticed a fairly attractive lady and she was tall, which I liked! I sensed that she was friendly right away and gave her a nice kiss on the lips and she smiled back and asked if I wanted to shower. I showered and returned and lay face down on her table. I did notice her bed in the bedroom and suddenly realized, Jackpot! I love beds. I commented on her nice bed and she replied that it was her private living quarters.

She asked light or hard, I said hard, thank you!

Now, I ride my bike 10 miles everyday and sometimes every other day. Which made my mid and lower back wreak with pain at times! I have to say that this, the next day, no pain came back yet!

Anyway to the important stuff. On the flip, I turned and raised my upper body up, looked into her eyes and kissed her, when she asked, what I wanted?

I said, I wanted to spread her out on the bed for whatever happens between us! That's when she moved to the other room and spread a sheet on her bed disrobed and lay on her back! What happens next is two crazy people goin at each other! I love beds! Beds only require half the work! YMMV.

Afterwards, I took another shower, tipped her! We said we loved each other and I left!

Like I said, "damn good massage" back pain is totally gone and left with something I'll remember, great time with a tall, sexy, great figure (c's) tight babe! And I love those thick kissable lips!

7, 9, 9

$$

YMMV

Ck813
07-21-10, 20:52
Hey my fellow monger why stoop so low to try and blame other places for your misfortunes or others. In fact, Sisi never even got raided. All her girls except for one I did not care for are kept in check and Sisi will always keep her girls in check.

Stay cool fellow monger and let's stick to what the girls provide.

Aloha!

M
IMHO it wouldn't surprise me if it was the one of the Thai places. A particular one that mimics the competitors ads, uses a lot of different phone#, has more than one shop of operation in the same bldg, and has nothing Hawaiian about them.

Waikikian
07-21-10, 20:56
Forgot to mention, " will repeat often"!

After thinking about it!

7. 5, 9, 9

Silentone
07-21-10, 23:24
Had a 4 hand massage with Nan and Tammie and wow what a combo. Two beautiful woman. I think Tammie is even cuter than Nan. Both are fun ansd flirty.Thanks for the info Oahu, will most definitely have to set up an appointment now.

Blacks
07-22-10, 02:07
Yo,

Wow, I nver try that yet. Both play, nice boobs on both will let you suc for a bit more $. 4 or so. Both let you roam even fiv once they are comfortable with you.

Tammie offerd xtras for $$. YMMV, I did not partake for that price.

JbIs Th the only Thai game in town? Are there any others?

Busy Boy
07-22-10, 02:48
Starting on Monday - just tried her today cause she asked me to. L/A/S 6, 9, 8. She looks more caucasian that asian even though she's hapa. 5'6" 38D 28 26 (curvy not thin). The menu is open to those who have seen S.

Got a massage by S while the new girl was going to town. Wish it was S but just couldn't hold it. I guess it's their version of 4 hands - starts with 2 and then the closer comes in.

It was fun, but if you want to stay on S's reg list, you may want to wait until she offers. Girls can get jealous. I only did it cause she asked me to try the new girl out since so many of my "friends" have been pushing for more.

Aloha Brah
07-22-10, 03:06
Ok Fellas,

I don't like to be a hater, I just report the truth about my experiences and you guys can do whatever you want with the info. TH has done it to me AGAIN, I got the 'ole bait and switch.

I know, I know, it's my own fault for going back there. I should just boycott and leave. And now I'm probably a lost customer for good. I will say that about 80% of my experiences there have been good, but it's just that other 20% that are terrible.

So I call up Nan last week, I talk to her personally. I schedule an appointment with her for an hour later. I show up, tell the girl at the door that I'm there for my appointment with Nan, take a shower, and then I am informed by Mimi that Nan is "not available" now. I'm like WTF?! I just talked to her a fricking hour ago, and she told me she was available! And I am a repeat (multiple repeat) customer of Nan's, I don't deserve that treatment. And I have seen most of the other girls too, so they know me there.

I should have just got up and walked out right there. But no, I decide to give Mimi a shot. She's cute, about a 7. I get an ok massage from her, about a 7. On the flip, the towel comes off and jr. Is standing ready to go. Lots of grazing and groin massage and I'm thinking it's going to be ok that I didn't see Nan. Well, the massage ends abruptly. I gently hint that I'm looking for more (HE), and it's like I'm asking for the 8th wonder of the world. And to make me feel better, she steps out of the room to "check if Nan is finished" so that she can come in and finish me off. What?

I am not a mama at another place, and I have no benefit to sack somebody's business. But Kay, I know you read this thread. This has got to stop. I'm never going back there, I'm going to one of your competitors instead because of this bad treatment.

Damage: $60 house, $20 girl (would have given less but did not bring change because I was expecting Nan)

I'm out fellas.

Upset AB

Lkjhgf
07-22-10, 04:13
Hey my fellow monger why stoop so low to try and blame other places for your misfortunes or others. In fact, Sisi never even got raided. All her girls except for one I did not care for are kept in check and Sisi will always keep her girls in check.

Stay cool fellow monger and let's stick to what the girls provide.

Aloha!

MCk,

Right on, you cool, for backing up cici and the MT businesses.

Why would people post shit infor on here say, not knowing if its true?

Even if their get hit, so what, why post, its only putting fear to all the mts and the providers.

Just don't fuck with those guys at the CC. They all just trying to make a living.

Saw cici she's not up set, lady got composure.

Good luck all you guys, main thing the under cover no get in.

CK PM me the provider you don't care for may be the same one I don't like too.

Thanks

Ogohunter
07-22-10, 05:46
Yo,

That's the Mae. Once comfortable will HE, no roaming tho. Nice massage.

JBNo roaming as in no touching at all?

Thats a bummer.

CM0069
07-22-10, 07:50
Hey my fellow monger why stoop so low to try and blame other places for your misfortunes or others. In fact, Sisi never even got raided.Easily disregard my post if nobody was raided. The biz is a dog eat dog world, and if one competitor attempts to mislead by mimicing its rivals ads one has to wonder why they have to stoop that low.

CM0069
07-22-10, 08:08
PM for contact details if interested. If you haven't reported, don't bother.If thats the chinese in mccully I agree its good all around service, just dont mind the looks lol.

Kekehawaii
07-22-10, 11:31
Got a massage by S while the new girl was going to town.
What exactly do you mean "going to town" HE only or BJ? If she is offering more than s does, then I may need to switch therapists the next time i go there.

Thanks BB, awesome find.

Uki Eater
07-22-10, 15:46
Looks like only Annie and Lulu are the only ones there now. I guess the others Nana, Sisi them left? Anyways, had Lulu and as mentioned by others, she is short. She is 4'8 and has a little chubbiness on her belly. You can't tell though when she's wearing her dress. Massage was on the weak side as she is small and don't have that much strength for a little girl hehe. When I'm lying face down and she's massaging my back, she would brush her fingers between my butt crack to arouse me. Annie, Nana and I'm sure other therapists who give HE do the same as well. When I flipped over, she asked if I wanted FS but, I was a bit hesitant as I was thinking that I may be short for FS. She asked $.50 for FS and .60 is for the house. Heh, I didn't have enough and just settled for a CBJ and HJ. She undressed down to her panty and performed the CBJ for several minutes and finished me off with HJ. After that, I just kick back with her on the couch and talk story. Lulu said it's been very slow and to ask my friends to see her.

The thing about these MT at CC, it's inconvenient actually to go there. Well... I feel it's inconvenient anyways. I call them up, make an appointment. Then, I try find a parking nearby or park at the building and ask for the pass. Normally, I don't want to drive into CC and get a pass. I just find a parking nearby and walk it. If it's after 10pm, you need to leave your ID at the front desk and they have to come down to the ground floor to get you. You need that card thing to activate the elevator if it's after 10pm. On top of that, you can't just walk into an MT requesting to look at the providers to see how they look like. Unlike an AMP, you can walk in and ask to see the lineup.

Tsunami69
07-22-10, 22:03
... Anyways, had Lulu and as mentioned by others, she is short. She is 4'8 and has a little chubbiness on her belly. Massage was on the weak side as she is small and don't have that much strength for a little girl hehe. When I'm lying face down and she's massaging my back, she would brush her fingers between my butt crack to arouse me. Annie, Nana and I'm sure other therapists who give HE do the same as well. Lulu said it's been very slow and to ask my friends to see her.

The thing about these MT at CC, it's inconvenient actually to go there. Well... I feel it's inconvenient anyways. If it's after 10pm, you need to leave your ID at the front desk and they have to come down to the ground floor to get you. On top of that, you can't just walk into an MT requesting to look at the providers to see how they look like. Unlike an AMP, you can walk in and ask to see the lineup.

I don't go to CC after 10 anymore at all because of the hassle. Ta remains the best IMHO at being playful and teasing with the finger brushing the boys/butt crack thing. Man she gets Jr. at full attention without even touching him. She as I stated before is what I consider a true spinner. Nice small, tight body (and nan) which is amazing seeing as that she has a kid. Pickings do seem to be slimming down a bit everywhere which is why I like to stay well established with my ATF(S). I have been visiting her for a while now, about twice a month with no real complaints.

Shy Hawaiiguy
07-22-10, 22:20
Hi Tsunami,

Nice description of Ta...one of my favorites too as I've gotten good massages and excellent HE before with hand roaming over clothes

I haven't gotten any more to report (no nan action for me yet), but makes me drool just thinking about it

I also avoid cc in the evenings, try to go late afternoon when I can

I don't go to CC after 10 anymore at all because of the hassle. Ta remains the best IMHO at being playful and teasing with the finger brushing the boys/butt crack thing. Man she gets Jr. at full attention without even touching him. She as I stated before is what I consider a true spinner. Nice small, tight body (and nan) which is amazing seeing as that she has a kid. Pickings do seem to be slimming down a bit everywhere which is why I like to stay well established with my ATF(S). I have been visiting her for a while now, about twice a month with no real complaints.

Doggiestyle98
07-23-10, 02:18
I tried going to Hanabi based on the reviews for Jae. When I got there she was familiar, but could not place her until it was too late. She used to work at Fantasia as Ji Ah/Jia/Gia. She has massive mams but along with that was lots of body fat. Hey not that I am skinny, but don't we go there for the fantasy? Also she is very soft, I. E. No muscle tone so you feel like you are banging a bowl of jello. Service was rushed. Every time she started doing something I liked, she switched, WTF? Overall damage: $50/1. 2.

Also you either have to park in their stall or you get charged.

Huggy Duggy
07-23-10, 05:19
Ok Fellas,

I don't like to be a hater, I just report the truth about my experiences and you guys can do whatever you want with the info. TH has done it to me AGAIN, I got the 'ole bait and switch.

I know, I know, it's my own fault for going back there. I should just boycott and leave. And now I'm probably a lost customer for good. I will say that about 80% of my experiences there have been good, but it's just that other 20% that are terrible.

So I call up Nan last week, I talk to her personally. I schedule an appointment with her for an hour later. I show up, tell the girl at the door that I'm there for my appointment with Nan, take a shower, and then I am informed by Mimi that Nan is "not available" now. I'm like WTF?! I just talked to her a fricking hour ago, and she told me she was available! And I am a repeat (multiple repeat) customer of Nan's, I don't deserve that treatment. And I have seen most of the other girls too, so they know me there.

I should have just got up and walked out right there. But no, I decide to give Mimi a shot. She's cute, about a 7. I get an ok massage from her, about a 7. On the flip, the towel comes off and jr. Is standing ready to go. Lots of grazing and groin massage and I'm thinking it's going to be ok that I didn't see Nan. Well, the massage ends abruptly. I gently hint that I'm looking for more (HE), and it's like I'm asking for the 8th wonder of the world. And to make me feel better, she steps out of the room to "check if Nan is finished" so that she can come in and finish me off. What?

I am not a mama at another place, and I have no benefit to sack somebody's business. But Kay, I know you read this thread. This has got to stop. I'm never going back there, I'm going to one of your competitors instead because of this bad treatment.

Damage: $60 house, $20 girl (would have given less but did not bring change because I was expecting Nan)

I'm out fellas.

Upset ABNan

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1856469773.html

Xmen911
07-23-10, 11:40
Anyone got a pic to post of Tammy? I wanna try Nan today but Tammy has spiked my interest.

Xmen911
07-23-10, 18:13
So I checked the place out today. Was pretty amazed how cute and how she looked like her pics. Place was pretty nice. He asked for the money up front so I gave her the $60. She asked me to undress and she would be right back. I laid flat faced on the massage table. She was very nice to converse with. Being faced down I didn't get to see much of her. She did give an excellent massage. I threw hints to her and talked about my trips to Thailand. She asked me to flip over. I rubbed my hands behind her back. I asked where did she get her boob job. She said Thailand. So I asked if it was hard and she replied no. So she let me touch them. Zomg so soft and perfect. She continue to massage but no HE. Grrrr

Anyways she did give a good massage. So I tipped her $40

Woulda been nice to get HE or sucky sucky on her nice breasts.

I would go back to see her. Maybe be a little more aggressive.

Asstro
07-23-10, 20:13
Anyone got a pic to post of Tammy? I wanna try Nan today but Tammy has spiked my interest.Go to Thai Massage Places thread, 7/5/10, the one with 10 photos, Tammy is the one in yellow.

Soft, sensual massage, no touching.

Blake123
07-24-10, 04:26
Also you either have to park in their stall or you get charged.
If their parking stall(s) was taken, then they should have given you validation stamps. That's standard procedure with most of the places in the Century Center.

Rbrbrb
07-24-10, 13:18
So I checked the place out today. Was pretty amazed how cute and how she looked like her pics. Place was pretty nice. He asked for the money up front so I gave her the $60. She asked me to undress and she would be right back. I laid flat faced on the massage table. She was very nice to converse with. Being faced down I didn't get to see much of her. She did give an excellent massage. I threw hints to her and talked about my trips to Thailand. She asked me to flip over. I rubbed my hands behind her back. I asked where did she get her boob job. She said Thailand. So I asked if it was hard and she replied no. So she let me touch them. Zomg so soft and perfect. She continue to massage but no HE. Grrrr

Anyways she did give a good massage. So I tipped her $40

Woulda been nice to get HE or sucky sucky on her nice breasts.

I would go back to see her. Maybe be a little more aggressive.I went there too yesterday. I got bait and switched though. I called the number from craigslist and spoke to Nan. When I got there Nan, who is super cute but a lot shorter than I expected, told me to shower then to wait in one of the rooms. The one thing I noticed is that I could hear what was going on in the room next to me. Anyway, another girl walks in. She said her name was, Lenny. I wasn't upset because she was cute as well, a little taller and had a banging body with some big boobs. She gave a great massage, with a lot of hints. She'd drape my arm on the side of the table and stand with my arm in between her legs while massaging my back as well as grazing my balls and ass crack from time to time. After she was done, she told me to shower. I asked her if there was anything else she could do for me and she said she they do that over there. I was disapointed and on top of that when I was getting dressed, I could hear a fellow monger moaning in the next room. Anyway, attitude and service were great for a legit massage. There were about 4 of 5 girls there that day all of them seemed nice and all pretty cute, similing as I walked by. Not sure if I would repeat unless I go there with the mindset of just getting a legit massage. Since I was horny yesterday, I headed straight to Ichiban.

You can read my report on the Ichiban thread.

Vince 808
07-24-10, 15:57
The Tammy I reported on (7-21-10) was apparently a different girl. She was a little thick, fair skinned as compared to the current Tammy (dark complexion). It was a while ago so she may be gone.

Same thing happen to me with Nan. Got there and she said she had a customer even tho I just made the appointment that morning. So many customers, we were bumping into each other in the hall.

Rhoku74
07-24-10, 21:53
So it’s been a while since I have post so I decided to recap the past 6 or so months. Funds have been really tight, so action for me has been down. But I guess when jr wants some, you find a way.
Since funds were tight I had to go for massages with definite HE’s. My two regular spots we Sakura on University and Green Island ( I know the stories).
Anyways at Sakura saw Jen, still a sweet girl. Decent massage that turned into 69 with a CBJ. Popped in her hands. Went back a month or so later and saw Julie. Baby powder massage, which I kinda liked, but a bit to soft. Hj to finish. Usual $.20
Green Island-started going there to see Coco. Seen her a few times since I first went. Doesn’t speak English but understands what you want. More of a back rub than a massage but its fine. On the flip, goes for jr. I motion to take it easy and get her to get naked first. Tit sucking, FIV, rub the brown eye while she give the hj. Hate the F’’en 66 dollar fee. $.26
On another occasion, call to make an appointment with coco, got there and yoko said she was busy.WTF? I just called. She asked if she was ok? Oh well, I’m here. Decided to go for it. Massage and hj to completion, and that is all I want to say about that.
Just started to go to Kison. Called, made an appointment and went. Mama let me in and what do you know. It is Julie who use to work for Jen at Sakura University. See decided to leave and open her own place. I don’t think see services anymore though.
Anyway I think the girls I seen have all been reported on, Bonnie (bunny), Yuki (nice slow and sensual HJ) and another shorter chubby girls I saw my first time there.
Back in the game.

R74

Asstro
07-24-10, 22:21
Go to Thai Massage Places thread, 7/5/10, the one with 10 photos, Tammy is the one in yellow.

Soft, sensual massage, no touching.Mistake, that is Pam in yellow, not Tammy.

Boku555
07-25-10, 07:41
I've been fortunate enough to contact Ms S recently. Fortunately I had a late afternoon appointment so I could find street parking. She is a very nice person who is very candid about everything. Had no problem talking while I undressed and showered. Gave a great deep massage and said she would pump some weights so she could go deeper the next time. She also said she was booked for the next 3 weeks. Left relaxed and definitely plan to visit again.

She is also open to suggestions on improving her business. Got to give her props for looking at the big picture. She is thinking about expanding and also thinking on staying ahead of the competition.

Definitely envious of Busy Boy and others who have the inside track with her.

Happy hunting!

Duce1
07-25-10, 23:24
Very Nice, 5'5" 125bls (average built), bolt on "b"'s soft.

Skipped the massage, dfk, daty, fiv, cfs. Likes fiv and f__king in all positions. Also, enjoyed sucking on those nice breasts.

Cute face and very sweet girl.

L- face - 8, body - 7

S- 8

A- 9

House 60, Provider 120 total $.8

Duce

Lose Moneyg
07-26-10, 03:40
I just had as massage with Pat the other night and I just wanted to say that she gives an excellent massage. She seems really shy and is very quite. Didn't get or hint at extras. I would see her before seeing Michele or Jean.

Waikikian
07-26-10, 04:43
Duce,

You couldn't throw in another twenty. No wonder providers are collecting the damages up front.

I know someone there that you would have never gotten away with that!

If I go in, I'll give Momo another .20 for you! Cheepskate!

Busy Boy
07-26-10, 13:14
What exactly do you mean "going to town" HE only or BJ? If she is offering more than s does, then I may need to switch therapists the next time i go there.

Thanks BB, awesome find.

PM me - just got a pic - will only send to those who have seen S.

Eric Shin
07-26-10, 13:41
Pat doesn't give extras. If you really want a good deep massage, see sandy (she's Hmongese). No extras from her either, but she can go very deep.

I just had as massage with Pat the other night and I just wanted to say that she gives an excellent massage. She seems really shy and is very quite. Didn't get or hint at extras. I would see her before seeing Michele or Jean.

Ck813
07-26-10, 14:00
Man, I have been telling everyone a long time ago how good Pat is and the other MT'S at TH are. You will not get HE but they are better then Michell, Jean. Thip, and all the rest. The only one IMHO they cant beat is Mai from the Leeward side.

Aloha,

CK

Pat doesn't give extras. If you really want a good deep massage, see sandy (she's Hmongese). No extras from her either, but she can go very deep.

Eric Shin
07-26-10, 14:52
How good is Lenny? She got a huge ass rack for a Thai girl..but sort of saggy..but huge.

QUOTE=Ck813]Man, I have been telling everyone a long time ago how good Pat is and the other MT'S at TH are. You will not get HE but they are better then Michell, Jean. Thip, and all the rest. The only one IMHO they cant beat is Mai from the Leeward side.

Aloha,

CK[/QUOTE]

Lkjhgf
07-26-10, 15:09
Saw a Momo several months ago. Decent looker, got bbbbcimws and BBFS she was also called Apple. Same description. Hoping same girl!

Will make appointment to check her out! Was she called Apple before?Thats bull shit she wasn't here several monthe ago, she wasn't here for 8 months

Stevet09
07-26-10, 16:37
Duce,

You couldn't throw in another twenty. No wonder providers are collecting the damages up front.

That's funny. I was wondering just the opposite. I still have not paid $$ for FS like most reports on here say at MT places in CC, in fact, a lot less than that. I haven't had any complaints, and they still don't ask for the kala up front. Wouldn't it be better if it were cheaper anyway?

Why diss another bro on here for paying less? He should be applauded for helping to keep the prices down. It's not like he went in there, got services, and walked out without paying.

Magnod
07-26-10, 16:40
That's funny. I was wondering just the opposite. I still have not paid $$ for FS like most reports on here say at MT places in CC, in fact, a lot less than that. I haven't had any complaints, and they still don't ask for the kala up front. Wouldn't it be better if it were cheaper anyway?

Why diss another bro on here for paying less? He should be applauded for helping to keep the prices down. It's not like he went in there, got services, and walked out without paying.

Exactly.

1.2 tip is very appropriate for the services he received. FS should only be 1.2-1.4.

Keep prices low. Screw the girls, not the mongers.

Insatiable808
07-26-10, 19:14
PM me - just got a pic - will only send to those who have seen S.Hello BB,

Can you forward the pic of Miss S's associate? Just want to see what's available. However, Miss S is definitely the top "babe" in that operation!! The other one has to be super-duper delish for me to try.

Saw Miss S last week. She is a HOTTIE!! I am moving her into the #1 spot for all my therapeutic massage needs! Mahalo for the referral!

Saw her on a weekday mid-afternoon. Location in an out of the way dwntwn side street. Easy to find. No hassle parking. Thanks again!!

She is so beautiful! Loved how she filled out her Bebe tanktop! Worked out all the knots & kinks in my back!

No HE, but was forewarned not to expect on 1st visit or maybe even 2nd, YMMV. She was very enthusiastic, talkative, cool, laid back & attentive to most of my sore spots. Will definitely schedule return engagement. L/A/S 9.5/9.5/TBD. Usual damage for 1 hr - No HE.

Mahalo,

Insatiable808

Busy Boy
07-26-10, 19:21
PM me - just got a pic - will only send to those who have seen S.Just found out that the only way to send a pic is to email - so you have to pm me your email address or send an email to S and she can send the pic too. But if you wanna stay with S and just see anyway, then better to email me. Girls get jealous. Found out the hard way.

Uki Eater
07-26-10, 20:27
Exactly.

1.2 tip is very appropriate for the services he received. FS should only be 1.2-1.4.

Keep prices low. Screw the girls, not the mongers.I agree with this also. I mean...when you go to a MT, isn't part of it to save some $$ as oppose to going to an AMP? Why would you pay the same amount or pay even more to go to a MT then going to an AMP?

I hear of some mongers saying they go to a MT because it's cheaper but, if people tipping them $.50 or more + .60 house fee, how is this really cheaper?

Insatiable808
07-26-10, 20:50
Just found out that the only way to send a pic is to email. So you have to pm me your email address or send an email to S and she can send the pic too. But if you want to stay with S and just see anyway, then better to email me. Girls get jealous. Found out the hard way.I'm kind of SWEET on Miss S, so hold off on sending the photo. I think ALL AROUND, Miss S is an easy 9, almost guarans 9.5 out of 10. Very intelligent, funny, personable, not to mention SEXY as hell.

Going to check her out in a few days. Thanks again!

Mahalo,

I808

CM0069
07-26-10, 21:27

Man, I have been telling everyone a long time ago how good Pat is and the other MT'S at TH are. You will not get HE but they are better then Michell, Jean. Thip, and all the rest. The only one IMHO they cant beat is Mai from the Leeward side.

Aloha,

CKIMHO sounds like the same person posting in one day.

Shavnluvr
07-26-10, 23:15
Been pretty much lurking for a while. Here's my latest escapades and experiences.
Best Thai Lucy - Always a nice massage. Very hard pressure and gets knots out. Playful and talkative. Loves to play with the boys when she gets to my legs. Guarantee HE all the time. Dobt think she's there anymore but I have her cell # so its all good.

Kison - Toki. My first time there. Called and made an appointment. Walked upstairs and led in by ms who was pretty cute. Toki came in with a see-through tee shirt and heels. I thought, this is not your standard "no play" massage center. After a short lame massage I asked if she wanted a massage. Gave her a nice hard massage, started lifting up her shirt and massaged her titties. She caught the hint. Ended up with a nice fiv, bbbj, 69, cfs. .5+$.3

Pro massage - penny. Called and took me within 1/2 hr since i was already in town. Showered, came out and took house fee $50 up front. After that she took my towel off and told me to lie on the table. Started a decent rubdown, nothing hard, but nice. Talked about her pedicure since that was the only thing i could see. She said people compliment her legs and how shaped they were. I rubbed them all through the session. After the massage i started moving up her legs and she didnt hesitate. Got to play with her nan and that was it. FIV, DATY, 69, and cfs. Not the prettiest girl so idk if i would repeat. .50+$.2

Any other places I should try? Always looking for a good massage with extras.

MadCocker
07-26-10, 23:41
Went to see Jen/Junko over at Sakura on University. Same great all around service as usual with the usual damages. She now has braces on her bottom row of teeth, which for me, for some odd reason added to her cute overall sexiness. It kinda made me think of high school freshman year and the awkward first teen moments and made the experience even better. Jen said that Jasmine, the tall skinny therapist that works there has gone on vacation so it is pretty much only her working now. Said she has another therapist that is on-call but you will need to call at least an hour ahead of time so that she can call her in. The other therapist from what she tells me is a young chubby Viet girl that is VERY eager to please and usually works in the bars. I didn't ask which one.

Also just to let everyone know Jen will be going on vacation for two weeks starting on August 10.

Perhaps I will try Kison while she is away.

Duce1
07-27-10, 00:39
Duce,

I let Momo at Apple Massage tell me how much she wanted for her services. Momo told me $120.

Before you call anyone cheepskate know the facts.

Don't do me any favors, take care of yourself.

Duce

Jeju Man
07-27-10, 01:23
I let Momo at Apple Massage tell me how much she wanted for her services. Momo told me $120.

Before you call anyone cheepskate know the facts.

Don't do me any favors, take care of yourself.

DuceI would not say he was a cheap skate. It's all what one is willing to pay. And the unwritten rule is. Pay the least amount of course.

The job of these gals is to seperate YOU from as much of YOUR money as possible.

Paying high prices only makes them think that others will also pay bigger bucks.

If the gal agrees to what your offer is. Her choice. And his. If she wants too much. Walk out and go elsewhere! Many other places!

Lose Moneyg
07-27-10, 02:44
IMHO sounds like the same person posting in one day.I am the op and don't post often, but seen a post saying pat starts out strong and gets to a point where she is just bad, which in my experience isn't true. Just thought o would share, plus she's cute.

Waikikian
07-27-10, 03:10
Duce thanks,

Okay, that's great!

That means I can go to see Momo, get taken care of. Then go down to Apt 3 and pick up a couple of Martini's on them and maybe put the make on some unsuspecting woman!

Hell! I can go for that! Kill two birds with one stone, great!

Justin H
07-27-10, 04:00
Has anyone ever tried Meagan?
she advertises on Craigslist and is working out of Kapahulu

Photoman
07-27-10, 04:07
Was hot and sweaty the other day, so stopped by Aloha for a nice TS. No such luck. Ajgama said that is relaxation. Went by Lotus expecting a nice relaxing scrub. Stripped down, and a young filipina chick walked in.

She remarked how I was naked already with a sour face. I said I would like a shower. She said she showers afterwards. I told her get out. MMS came back and said all the other girls are busy. She said she would talk to this chick. OK.

Lame TS. Get back in the room and she wants the money upfront, and too much money. Told her no way. She massages here and there, and does a CBJ. No DATY. She won't let anyone lick her. Didn't even ask what she does do.

Did not get a name, but a little fleshy, longish hair. Avoid her. I still have a notion to tell MMS that she is bad for business and ask for a refund. If MMS is reading, take care of business yourself.

Blake123
07-27-10, 05:01
Went to see Jen/Junko over at Sakura on University. Same great all around service as usual with the usual damages. She now has braces on her bottom row of teeth, which for me, for some odd reason added to her cute overall sexiness.

Yikes! Must be careful when getting BBBJ from her.

Blake123
07-27-10, 05:21
Son Kyong, by far, gives the deepest massage of any MT, IMHO. It was painful, but the awesome HE and her very good looks made it worthwhile. I haven't seen her in at least five years (first on King St and then in the CC) and lost her phone number.

Joe Som
07-27-10, 05:25
The Tammy I reported on (7-21-10) was apparently a different girl. She was a little thick, fair skinned as compared to the current Tammy (dark complexion). It was a while ago so she may be gone.

Same thing happen to me with Nan. Got there and she said she had a customer even tho I just made the appointment that morning. So many customers, we were bumping into each other in the hall.

She did that to me twice. Once she substituted another girl. I left the second time she did that.

Eman007
07-27-10, 13:24
Got a pm from my future babby momma "S", (yea, yea I know dream on dude, well it's my dream so go away LOL) asking if I wanted to schedule a visit with her new associate "Beth". I told her of course I was holding out for her, BUT. The mongerer in me and S's lack of openings for me had me wondering. IF S was offering a MT than I would assume she had been screened and would be at least worth a try so I said what the heck and scheduled a session. Sort of TOFTT, maybe but of course my reasons were purely selfish LOL, so don't call me a hero, hahahaha. Ok here we go.

So I arrive and exchange hugs with my future wife S, (hahahaha a man can dream right!) she was looking hot as hell and made me gaga but I dig her and nuff said. So I walk into the spa and was greeted by Beth. About 5'6" and sporting long wavy dark brown hair, she smiled and seemed very pleasant a nice sign! I showered and laid on the new room (a bed hmmmmmmmmmmm nice touch, LOL) bed and draped with nice satin sheets, nice and smooth!

She began with a nice lotion massage, she was pleasant to talk to and wore a nice short shorts and tank top. She had a nicely fit bod, big enhanced D's and thicker in the waist than S but not a fatty, not a spinner but definitely not a chubster. So she has a nice massage, relaxing telling me she has gotten alot of massages due to a back injury and knows what feels good to her so was using alot of different angles. I could have slept! Pressure was good and I don't like alot of hammering anyway!

Eventually the talk "wandered" about the "Where ya from, yada, yada, yada", etc. I recall somehow it got on the subject of skin (she's Korean/Haole) and skin tones and tans. She has nice skin and tan but told me her ass was white as hell. So of course I asked to show proof, LOL. Off came the shorts revealing a nice Victoria Secrets thong and a nicely shaved mound was spotted through the little "screen"!

Well one thing led to another and viola! Her clothes fell off, LOL. LFK, 69, I must admit she was super clean down there, her mound was like a nice full "manapua" with a slit, and very, very wet. CBJ, LFK, DATY at edge of bed to mish at edge of bed, "O'd" in DATY and was smiling and breathing heavy, in mish, "o'd" again only louder, (good actor if not and works for me if she was acting!) very wet and slippery, left a puddle, LOL. We switched to me edge of bed with her on her knees working 'little E" with a great CBJ. Finished with her licking and biting me all over, and me stroking to finish, crossing the finish line, she was surprised by the terminal velocity of the baby batter reaching maximum trajectory and heavy payload over onto the floor and all over her from breasts to thighs, LOL. She had to ask. Are you still cumming? " Like I could answer but ya I was, LOL.

Overall would repeat without hesitation, she was friendly, playful, reminded me of an old g/f from Dallas who was hot. GFE like and comfortable to be with YMMV, but she seems like a pleaser and not money upfront, grabber. In fact no fees were discussed and I left standard $60/ $600 (extra. 10 but hey was well worth it). She's not an AMP girl so don't expect socks be put on your feet or drying off your back, but for a fun, playful smiling nicely built (no kids so she was nice down there, shaved, smooth full mound, small inner lips and very, very slippery), again YMMV, but seemed like doing a former s/o where things flowed. She's about 5'6", I picked her up and placed her on the bed at one point, like Tarzan and she squealed and smiled but I'm a professional and don't try this at home, LOL but, she was not heavy by any means.

If you like hapa looks, long brown hair, slight southern drawl, smooth full body, no attitude, don't need a super deep massage (although I didn't ask for deep/hard pressure), someone who is like a relaxed mainland chick you might spok on the beach and hit on them and a big enhanced rack, go get her! Overall L/7+, S/9, A/9

Eric Shin
07-27-10, 14:04
SK lives in the CC. If you do a google search, you still can find her phone number. She's still looks really good...awesome bod for a chick of her age....but she's strange as you probably know. I see her walking in the mornings in lower manoa.

Son Kyong, by far, gives the deepest massage of any MT, IMHO. It was painful, but the awesome HE and her very good looks made it worthwhile. I haven't seen her in at least five years (first on King St and then in the CC) and lost her phone number.

Eric Shin
07-27-10, 14:06
I''ve seen her ad...big haole girl. Heard she won the shot put for Germany in the last oylmpics.

Has anyone ever tried Meagan?
she advertises on Craigslist and is working out of Kapahulu

Ck813
07-27-10, 14:56
His is a post for what providers give.

I know who you are BTW!

CM0069 and what is your other 5 or 6 user names?

Ha! your rant just made my Monday!

I can only think of one other guy you posted about and dude chill, I am beginning to think Ck is short for "Coo-Koo" getting all gestapo on this board.

Warriors808
07-27-10, 16:12

I believe her ph. no used to be 371-8498. Not sure if no. is the same. FYI enhanced racks.

Eric Shin
07-27-10, 16:19
I don't think her rack is enhanced. I've been able to fondle them many times (although not lately) and don't think they are enhanced. Lately though, when I've seen her walking around, they seem to be drooping. Given her age, this is probably natural. I've heard from another MT that SK is totally into the church thing. She's probably a large 34 B or C.

QUOTE=Warriors808]I believe her ph. no used to be 371-8498. Not sure if no. is the same. FYI enhanced racks.[/QUOTE]

Ducky007
07-27-10, 17:50
I''ve seen her ad...big haole girl. Heard she won the shot put for Germany in the last oylmpics.Yes that's her, here she is! She' is the blond one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEZToisRw4w

Ducky007
07-27-10, 18:59
Thanks so much BB for lining Ducky up with ms. S. She is super beautiful very skilled in the massage field, worked all the kinks out and I loved her massage room setup with candles. Ducky will be back to see her!! As she straddled me she let Ducky know she wasn't the skinny Asian type and Ducky was fine with that, told her that wasn't ducky's type! As my post have shown! Ducky loves the local girls!!!;)

Honven
07-28-10, 06:12

Why diss another bro on here for paying less? He should be applauded for helping to keep the prices down. It's not like he went in there, got services, and walked out without paying.I think he exemplifies the reason why providers get greedy, and ask for more and more, they'll ask crazy money, the thinking gets routed to the little head, and the response comes out all garbled in the form of a yes. I'm proud to be a "cheapskate. With the economy the way it is, they should be more mindful and understanding, instead of squeezing a brother out of every bit of money.

Strong Mojo
07-28-10, 10:45
Hey E

That line "You still cumming?", classic.

Sounds like you're a high volume man. How many ropes do you shoot? All natural, or do you use volumizers?

Sounds like damage was .6 + 1.6 (or .6 + $.6).

sm

Got a pm from my future babby momma "S", (yea, yea I know dream on dude, well it's my dream so go away LOL) asking if I wanted to schedule a visit with her new associate "Beth". I told her of course I was holding out for her, BUT. The mongerer in me and S's lack of openings for me had me wondering. IF S was offering a MT than I would assume she had been screened and would be at least worth a try so I said what the heck and scheduled a session. Sort of TOFTT, maybe but of course my reasons were purely selfish LOL, so don't call me a hero, hahahaha. Ok here we go.

So I arrive and exchange hugs with my future wife S, (hahahaha a man can dream right!) she was looking hot as hell and made me gaga but I dig her and nuff said. So I walk into the spa and was greeted by Beth. About 5'6" and sporting long wavy dark brown hair, she smiled and seemed very pleasant a nice sign! I showered and laid on the new room (a bed hmmmmmmmmmmm nice touch, LOL) bed and draped with nice satin sheets, nice and smooth!

She began with a nice lotion massage, she was pleasant to talk to and wore a nice short shorts and tank top. She had a nicely fit bod, big enhanced D's and thicker in the waist than S but not a fatty, not a spinner but definitely not a chubster. So she has a nice massage, relaxing telling me she has gotten alot of massages due to a back injury and knows what feels good to her so was using alot of different angles. I could have slept! Pressure was good and I don't like alot of hammering anyway!

Eventually the talk "wandered" about the "Where ya from, yada, yada, yada", etc. I recall somehow it got on the subject of skin (she's Korean/Haole) and skin tones and tans. She has nice skin and tan but told me her ass was white as hell. So of course I asked to show proof, LOL. Off came the shorts revealing a nice Victoria Secrets thong and a nicely shaved mound was spotted through the little "screen"!

Well one thing led to another and viola! Her clothes fell off, LOL. LFK, 69, I must admit she was super clean down there, her mound was like a nice full "manapua" with a slit, and very, very wet. CBJ, LFK, DATY at edge of bed to mish at edge of bed, "O'd" in DATY and was smiling and breathing heavy, in mish, "o'd" again only louder, (good actor if not and works for me if she was acting!) very wet and slippery, left a puddle, LOL. We switched to me edge of bed with her on her knees working 'little E" with a great CBJ. Finished with her licking and biting me all over, and me stroking to finish, crossing the finish line, she was surprised by the terminal velocity of the baby batter reaching maximum trajectory and heavy payload over onto the floor and all over her from breasts to thighs, LOL. She had to ask. Are you still cumming? " Like I could answer but ya I was, LOL.

Overall would repeat without hesitation, she was friendly, playful, reminded me of an old g/f from Dallas who was hot. GFE like and comfortable to be with YMMV, but she seems like a pleaser and not money upfront, grabber. In fact no fees were discussed and I left standard $60/ $600 (extra. 10 but hey was well worth it). She's not an AMP girl so don't expect socks be put on your feet or drying off your back, but for a fun, playful smiling nicely built (no kids so she was nice down there, shaved, smooth full mound, small inner lips and very, very slippery), again YMMV, but seemed like doing a former s/o where things flowed. She's about 5'6", I picked her up and placed her on the bed at one point, like Tarzan and she squealed and smiled but I'm a professional and don't try this at home, LOL but, she was not heavy by any means.

If you like hapa looks, long brown hair, slight southern drawl, smooth full body, no attitude, don't need a super deep massage (although I didn't ask for deep/hard pressure), someone who is like a relaxed mainland chick you might spok on the beach and hit on them and a big enhanced rack, go get her! Overall L/7+, S/9, A/9

Eman007
07-28-10, 15:10
Hey E

Sounds like you're a high volume man. How many ropes do you shoot? All natural, or do you use volumizers?

smLOL yea I no like brag but it's always shower time if you dont watch out, I have to laugh cause sometime I help the unsuspecting victim (MT or AMP) look for the batter on the floor in consideration of the next guy so he dont step on it. Course my lil Willy is so short the ropes dont have far to travel, thereby maintaining full velocity, HAHAHA.

All natrural I can expect more that 3-5 major and 5-7 minor shots, and sometimes more...=)

Have fun, I know I do!

Eman007
07-28-10, 15:16
Hey E

smYea and foer some reason I type in $.60 and $600 came out! it was $60 massage and 160 tip

Stevet09
07-28-10, 15:17
I think he exemplifies the reason why providers get greedy, and ask for more and more, they'll ask crazy money, the thinking gets routed to the little head, and the response comes out all garbled in the form of a yes. I'm proud to be a "cheapskate. With the economy the way it is, they should be more mindful and understanding, instead of squeezing a brother out of every bit of money.

I thought about this topic a little bit since my reply post, but don't get me wrong; I'm merely saying that in this hobby, YMMV is valid for a lot of things, including what you pay, and how they treat you. Take for instance, the general hygiene of us, the monger. Add to that our physical looks. Add a little personality that clicks or doesn't click with the provider.
On the provider's side, what has happened to her within the past hour/day/week/month? We don't know if we're walking into welcoming arms, or a frickin nuclear bomb situation. Did she just have normal experiences, slow business, too many customers, customer that left without paying, customer banged her til her pussy was cabbage, customer was drunk and couldn't finish so made her tired, etc.etc. can go on and on with the hypotheticals.
All these things make for the YMMV, which affects how they react to your donation.
However, if the mamasan knows me, and everything's cool with her, I notice I don't usually get asked for money up front. She might ask me for the house fee up front, but the girl doesn't ask for the tip up front. Then, when I give the tip, the girl usually doesn't count it. This means that for me, I would rather go more often and pay less. Makes sense, doesn't it? What has been your experience?
PS I am working on some projects where I don't pay at all, so we'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!

Honven
07-28-10, 16:01
I thought about this topic a little bit since my reply post, but don't get me wrong; I'm merely saying that in this hobby, YMMV is valid for a lot of things, including what you pay, and how they treat you. Take for instance, the general hygiene of us, the monger. Add to that our physical looks. Add a little personality that clicks or doesn't click with the provider.

On the provider's side, what has happened to her within the past hour/day/week/month? We don't know if we're walking into welcoming arms, or a frickin nuclear bomb situation. Did she just have normal experiences, slow business, too many customers, customer that left without paying, customer banged her til her pussy was cabbage, customer was drunk and couldn't finish so made her tired, etc. Etc. Can go on and on with the hypotheticals.

All these things make for the YMMV, which affects how they react to your donation.

However, if the mamasan knows me, and everything's cool with her, I notice I don't usually get asked for money up front. She might ask me for the house fee up front, but the girl doesn't ask for the tip up front. Then, when I give the tip, the girl usually doesn't count it. This means that for me, I would rather go more often and pay less. Makes sense, doesn't it? What has been your experience?

PS I am working on some projects where I don't pay at all, so we'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!My apologies if the posting came out as if it were directed at you, I was actually agreeing with you. I was commenting about the other fella, that was calling other mongers cheapskates, without knowing their situation. I know how that goes by the way, I have a couple where I don't pay at all for even more then the usual, but because I have given my word to them, unfortunately I can't share, but I try when I can. Good luck with your mission.

Busy Boy
07-28-10, 16:22
Hey Ducky - please clarify your post - some of the brothers are asking whether S is now providing fs since you used the term "straddled". I know she does not do fs or cbj. If you get a release consider yourself one of the chosen.

The straddled that I think you are referring to is her back and shoulder technique of getting on the table and working the back and shoulders deep.

It does feel good with her on you.

That's how she broke the other table and limits to guys under 250.

Thanks so much BB for lining Ducky up with ms. S. She is super beautiful very skilled in the massage field, worked all the kinks out and I loved her massage room setup with candles. Ducky will be back to see her!! As she straddled me she let Ducky know she wasn't the skinny Asian type and Ducky was fine with that, told her that wasn't ducky's type! As my post have shown! Ducky loves the local girls!!!;)

Puinsai808
07-28-10, 19:47
I went to Hanabi's in CC and heard there was a lot of LE and commotion going on last nite. Rumor is that TH got busted including MMS Kay and 3 of her girls. Also heard another place was hit too.

Boy the Coconut Wireless moves quickly ~~ or I heard it also referred to on USASG as the KimChee Wireless.

Ewa Beach
07-28-10, 20:40
TOFTT

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1866552361.html

I visited Kayla today. Kayla is cute, she is Asian, and she is in Ewa Beach (she gives massages in a house in Ocean Pointe.) The massage she gave me was completely legit. There were no hints at all of any extras. I paid $50 plus $20 tip. Kayla's massage wasn't bad, but Kimberly at Ohana massage has given me numerous massages that were just as good plus Kimberly often rubs her breasts on my back and Kymberly has always given me a fantastic HJ at the end of the massage. Linda at Ohana massage also provided me with an very good massage and HJ, and Linda is even cuter (and friendlier) than Kayla, IMO. At Ohana, I usually pay $50 to the house and give the lady a $60 tip. I should have gone to Ohana massage.

Hotrod82
07-28-10, 21:47
I went to Hanabi's in CC and heard there was a lot of LE and commotion going on last nite. Rumor is that TH got busted including MMS Kay and 3 of her girls. Also heard another place was hit too.

Boy the Coconut Wireless moves quickly ~~ or I heard it also referred to on USASG as the KimChee Wireless.

ICE hit the thai places last night, only immigration reasons though.

Ducky007
07-28-10, 22:27
Hey Ducky - please clarify your post - some of the brothers are asking whether S is now providing fs since you used the term "straddled". I know she does not do fs or cbj. If you get a release consider yourself one of the chosen.

The straddled that I think you are referring to is her back and shoulder technique of getting on the table and working the back and shoulders deep.

It does feel good with her on you.

That's how she broke the other table and limits to guys under 250.Yes yes I got PM too vivid imagination these guys have, lol. She was only straddling my legs to work on my lower back, she is a superb massage tech!.

Waikikian
07-28-10, 22:44
Tomorrow, we will hear, " who said that about TH and Hanabe!

Come on ladies you know I love all of you! If you ladies need a hug just

Pm me! I'll be there in a flash!

Waikikian

Waikikian
07-28-10, 23:35
TOFTT

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1866552361.html

I visited Kayla today. Kayla is cute, she is Asian, and she is in Ewa Beach (she gives massages in a house in Ocean Pointe.) The massage she gave me was completely legit. There were no hints at all of any extras. I paid $50 plus $20 tip. Kayla's massage wasn't bad, but Kimberly at Ohana massage has given me numerous massages that were just as good plus Kimberly often rubs her breasts on my back and Kymberly has always given me a fantastic HJ at the end of the massage. Linda at Ohana massage also provided me with an very good massage and HJ, and Linda is even cuter (and friendlier) than Kayla, IMO. At Ohana, I usually pay $50 to the house and give the lady a $60 tip. I should have gone to Ohana massage.Is this the same Kayla having the infamous madda in Salt Lake?

Since I live in O.P. I am interested but not if it's the Salt Lake Kayla!

Strong Mojo
07-29-10, 00:10
Okay. I was finally able to see BB's friend Ms. S. As posted prior by others, she is great. Great looks, very good massage (even if she didn't think she could go deep enough, it was still good), and very good conversation. The location is pretty convenient for me as it's less than a five minute drive from my office. She does have a lot of things being planned, and I gotta say that if she can accomplish everything, then it will definitely be a hang out for me. For the time being, I think that I'll place her on my regular rotation, I just have to schedule it further in advance. It was definitely worth my wait.

Her contact information can only be forwarded to you by BB (so please don't pm me for contact information).

sm

Kekehawaii
07-29-10, 06:56

Saw some LE and two cars parked in front of the lobby door in the late afternoon. Think I also saw Sisi and some of her girls in the lobby, but no LE near them. Maybe coincidence. Hope they didn't get busted.

Ewa Beach
07-29-10, 13:42
Is this the same Kayla having the infamous madda in Salt Lake?

Since I live in O.P. I am interested but not if it's the Salt Lake Kayla!Kayla did say that she had just moved to O.P. from Salt Lake.

Waikikian
07-29-10, 16:02
Basically, I'm just interested in a good deep tissue massage.

Can she handle that!

Hard808
07-29-10, 17:40
To All,

I had my session of a lifetime. I hope to enjoy more in the future. So Please any of you don't ruin it for the rest. If you want act like a MR MAN go to an AMP, and treat them however you want. Remember she is from here and might see you shopping or on the street more than the AMP girls. Ms. S should be respected and idolized for what she does for you (us). " Stay local buy local. "She can make BIG money for her self and whoever she brings into the business.

Thanks Again Busyboy

Got Viagra
07-29-10, 22:13
Called apple massage made late afternoon appointment. First time with Coco wasent to excited about her over all looks. If you saw her on the street you would never guess she's a AMP girl. Chinese just over 5ft little chubby average face. Mama told me only Coco was working now so decided on massage. Undressed, she started massage nothing special lasted 15 mins. Was getting bored and horney so gave her a massage, flipped her over undressed her. Baby kisses then went down for DATY which she seemed to get into. Finished with MISH then took a shower The whole session took 35 mins. L5/A7/S7. 60 house fee $20 tip. Would not repeat but I might try ivy funds permitting.

Member #4752
07-30-10, 04:05
Why does she move around so much? Some reported hj but the two times I tried, no joy. Not worth it, massage is lame and that coconut oil is hard to get off.

Ck813
07-30-10, 04:21
To all who got excited about the LE and Raids and etc at CC. Relax everyone. Inside Scoops told me that one of TH'S girls got arrested and Not Kay.

Everything is running normal over at TH and all her girls were found to be Legit and they are all Good.

So fellow mongers no be scared go and visit TH. I can tell you some secrets.

Only by PM and must have over 100 posts.

Norcal574
07-30-10, 15:32
I just made an appointment with Erlinda, wanted to try something new after trying Michelle (carole kai), Kim in Liliha, and Jean, I hope it turns out that I don't waste money as funds are low right now. Any other suggestions for future visits?

CM0069
07-30-10, 21:20
So fellow mongers no be scared go and visit TH. I can tell you some secrets.Ok we all know you are Headrest now.

Give up the charade.

Hidawg808
07-31-10, 00:12
Got to check out Monica at Kison a little bit back, and was suprised at how clean the place was. First time there. Nice and cool - only bad part was the walls don't go up to the ceiling, but eh, no matters. Went during the daytime so had all the ladies going to that salon next door -- probably is more incognito at night (though wish they stayed open later). Solid session with Monica, though I like the younger ones, the service made up for it. Great BBBJ with DT - which is what I came for... she allowed CIM, but spit, though no biggie. Would probably repeat, but so many other fish in the sea!

Doggiestyle98
07-31-10, 01:32
Eman007,

Would you mind sharing the contact information?

Much appreciation

Busy Boy
07-31-10, 02:31
Sorry - mailbox was full again so resend.

G3504
07-31-10, 12:39
Eman007,

Would you mind sharing the contact information?

Much appreciationShe posts on backpage.

Just search her name in the hawaii escorts and you should find her posting.

G35

Skinman52
07-31-10, 19:26
Skin dropped in to see "Coco" but brother Luis T was probably in with her so decided to try other girl who slightly resembles her (Joey). ONE WORD: MISTAKE! She started with massage which wasn't bad but after that everything was pretty shitty. She asked what I wanted. BBBJ was the answer. So she gets real chatty with some sensual talk and proceeds to skin Skin with a toothy BBBJ. I mentioned that she was scraping herman with too much teeth and she continued to gnaw on herman like a beaver in heat. So before blood came out I stopped and opted to complete with HJ during which she would stop and "spank" herman for being a "bad boy". Another first for the Skinman. Provider slapping my herman around for standing at attention! WTF! Anyway. Skin finished up. And got his ass + herman out of there!

. 5 house, $70 to bucky beaver.

Never again! Buyer beware!

Skinned Skinman

Cucumber808
07-31-10, 20:04
I know I haven't posted much, I admit to mostly lurking, but I plan to be more vocal.

I called Sakura University and made an appointment an hour in advance- I scheduled the appointment after 6pm to avoid the possibly awkward parking attendant situation.

When arriving, I walked up the stairway of shame to the unit. Jennifer introduced herself to me, and apparently, she was the only one there at the time. She told me the other girl she has is on vacation and asked if it was ok for her to service me.

After a few mins of feeling me out if I was LE, she told me that since it was the first time seeing her, she will only do light touch instead of full massage. So after about 10 mins of light touch, I do the flip, and she starts with BBBJ to 'little cucumber. ' To be honest, I'm usually not sensitive to BJs or BBBJs, but her technique was great- lots of spit and the perfect amount of suction.

She told me that she would love to do full, but she was on the rag. So instead, she continued with the BBBJ, switching back and forth to HJ. With BJs, my junior is not that sensitive, I stay hard but I rarely O. After awhile, her hands started to get sore, so she layed down next to me head to toe, took off her panties, spread her legs and started to finger herself with one hand while HJ'ing me with the other.

This is where her story was inconsistent. She took my hand and positioned it for me to finger her. But I didn't see any evidence of her period. Not even a pad or tampon. So with the visual stimulation, I took over the HJ duties and finished myself off while fingering her obviously non red tide vag.

Overall, I didn't complain, because I was satisfied with BBBJ and HJ. She really wanted me to come back, and told me next week her period would be done and she would love to do full with me (LOL)

Rate

L: 8. Smoking spinner body, cute face, c-cup (funny, I didn't notice any braces on her, like previous poster mentioned)

A: 8. Aside from the questionable time of the month, her personality was really nice

S: 7. No full for me today, but extra points for BB, and technique

Damage

.60 house / .60 tip

Will post more soon.

Shoesession
07-31-10, 22:10
Been there too.

Great service.

Little Jim
08-01-10, 00:32
I will be visiting next month. I was thinking of trying Crissy in Kailua (where I will be staying). I see she charges $5 for 60 min. Is that with a tip? If not, that seems higher than most or maybe you get a lot more.

Thanks all

H Mobius
08-01-10, 01:23
Pro massage - penny. Called and took me within 1/2 hr since i was already in town. Showered, came out and took house fee $50 up front. After that she took my towel off and told me to lie on the table. Started a decent rubdown, nothing hard, but nice. Talked about her pedicure since that was the only thing i could see. She said people compliment her legs and how shaped they were. I rubbed them all through the session. After the massage i started moving up her legs and she didnt hesitate. Got to play with her nan and that was it. FIV, DATY, 69, and cfs. Not the prettiest girl so idk if i would repeat. .50+$.2

Called to make an appointment, a lady with a moderate Chinese accent answered, so I thought I'd try since I haven't had a c-girl in a while.

Turned out to be Penny. She's very nice and accomodating, with a friendly personality.

My experience was very similar to Shavnluvr's. I like light to moderate strength massages. She put some oil and went to work; it was alright but not as good as Valeria (the indie across from the Hilton) or Suzie at Anna Massage IMHO. I find being face-down on these massage tables to be Very relaxing.

She later got up on the table, lay on her back and threw her legs open wide for CFS. I believe she would have allowed DATY but black-edged lips are not my cup of tea, and I've become so used to shaven girls that a full bush is also not my cup of tea - so I did not DATY. It was a moderately firm fit, kind of like stuffing myself through a 'ring'.

Got some HJ but her hand was getting tired so we went back to mish, whereupon I almost got BBFS - my head was rubbing on the entrance and it made her hot. She started moaning and opened her legs even wider, and I almost got in but at the last moment she stuck to her guns.

Close, but no cigar. She really wanted to make me "happy" and insisted on more HJ but it was getting sore and I knew she was getting tired, so I told her it's ok several times before she actually stopped. Session lasted a little over 70 minutes.

Showered and got dressed. She's not very pretty but for a girl with no makeup at all, she was nice-looking. A lot of hot chicks look like hell without their makeup, and Penny's personality makes her more beautiful. Her body is not that nice, but she does have smooth white skin, big B's/small C's, and kinda nice buns. As reported, she is solidly built (kind of big bone structure) and not a spinner. I'd say she's in her 30's, about 5' 6", and felt like 130 lbs or so when I lifted her off her feet. If you want a tight-bodied girl like Monica or Kelly, this isn't her.

You might want to be careful in there especially when you come out of the shower because when I arrived it felt like the tiles had oil tracked on them.

She gave me a business card for free admission after 10 visits, but it says "Sister Massage" rather than PFBM, and after I got home I noticed the card says "free" on the 5th space as well. I will repeat, but there are other providers to repeat with first. L=7.5, A=10, S=8.

Jake1213
08-01-10, 03:37
I just made an appointment with Erlinda, wanted to try something new after trying Michelle (carole kai), Kim in Liliha, and Jean, I hope it turns out that I don't waste money as funds are low right now. Any other suggestions for future visits?Bad choice I have been thee and she has pick up some weight not good looking, massage all right. Will not repeat.

Blake123
08-01-10, 04:23
I will be visiting next month. I was thinking of trying Crissy in Kailua (where I will be staying). I see she charges $5 for 60 min. Is that with a tip? If not, that seems higher than most or maybe you get a lot more.

Thanks all
Of course she'll be expecting a tip. You won't be disappointed. If you're scheduling an appointment in her website calendar, make a follow-up phone call to confirm.

Lkjhgf
08-01-10, 04:49
Skin dropped in to see "Coco" but brother Luis T was probably in with her so decided to try other girl who slightly resembles her (Joey). ONE WORD: MISTAKE! She started with massage which wasn't bad but after that everything was pretty shitty. She asked what I wanted. BBBJ was the answer. So she gets real chatty with some sensual talk and proceeds to skin Skin with a toothy BBBJ. I mentioned that she was scraping herman with too much teeth and she continued to gnaw on herman like a beaver in heat. So before blood came out I stopped and opted to complete with HJ during which she would stop and "spank" herman for being a "bad boy". Another first for the Skinman. Provider slapping my herman around for standing at attention! WTF! Anyway. Skin finished up. And got his ass + herman out of there!

. 5 house, $70 to bucky beaver.

Never again! Buyer beware!Bro the skin,

Holy shit, WTF, now thats fucking funny, chick bite his dick and then slap it around. My my, LOL, still L. L. L. L. Rolling on the ground L. L.

Chicks name is joey right, got the try her, to feel what it like. To get BLUE BALLS.

Peace Skin

Bossinbig
08-01-10, 05:55
Of course she'll be expecting a tip. You won't be disappointed. If you're scheduling an appointment in her website calendar, make a follow-up phone call to her to confirm.If you're a first time customer of hers, I wouldn't reccomend her at all. I saw her for the first time about a month ago. She's very chunky, facially not very attractive, nice boobs tho. Massage was average and HE was average at best. $.5 for HE is not worth. Go to a AMP, much better bang for your buck.

John Ross
08-01-10, 08:07
I just made an appointment with Erlinda, wanted to try something new after trying Michelle (carole kai), Kim in Liliha, and Jean, I hope it turns out that I don't waste money as funds are low right now. Any other suggestions for future visits?
How did it go?

Norcal574
08-01-10, 14:59
I just made an appointment with Erlinda, wanted to try something new after trying Michelle (carole kai), Kim in Liliha, and Jean, I hope it turns out that I don't waste money as funds are low right now. Any other suggestions for future visits?I went in and she asked how I heard about her, said "internet" and she says oh, like she has heard about it because she doesn't advertise.

Filipina about 40 heavy, average looking. Tells me to get undressed and leaves the room, I lay down and she comes back in and starts the massage. I think it was pretty good deep tissue. Not sure if it's part of the massage or sexual but she reaches for the twig and berries. The massage continues then she starts to walk on my back, finished with streching. She asks if you want massage there. Ok, Seems mechanical but got the job done.

L/5 s/6

Massage 50 tip paid 50 but I think I should have given 30.

Jb808
08-01-10, 20:05
If you're a first time customer of hers, I wouldn't reccomend her at all. I saw her for the first time about a month ago. She's very chunky, facially not very attractive, nice boobs tho. Massage was average and HE was average at best. $.5 for HE is not worth. Go to a AMP, much better bang for your buck.I'm pretty sure you're confusing Crissy for another provider. It's been a LONG time since I seen her- not due to poor service just too far -but she was not chunky and she was very attractive imo.

Jb808
08-01-10, 20:16
Bad choice I have been thee and she has pick up some weight not good looking, massage all right. Will not repeat.Of the three Norcal mentioned she is the youngest and probably the "best looking" in the cute sort of sense. IMO she provides the best massage of the three (Jean, Liliha Kim, Michelle-Carole Kai) but like anyone you'll need to let them know what you like and she will accomodate. HE also pretty good, similar to Michelle.

Ducky007
08-01-10, 22:11
So "S" Straddled you? She does not do full service so stop giving false info Ducky007, CM, Puuinsai ETC ETC.

Hey Busyboy tell your friend "S" do not see this dude anymore. Also be careful cause he got many different usernames on this board, This A$$ H$$$ will ruin everything!!!

Follow his posts!!! You will see what I mean!

Hopefully not too late.And where did ducky say she did FS??? You have a vivid imagination !!!! And Pu and CM please chime in on this guy. And as far as you go well we know we have a checkered passed! You need to wake up and realize that these massage chicks are out for your money, they no want to date you, so stop asking. After the first no you would think that you'd leave them alone! Why keep calling them and asking how their day’s going? They are polite to you because they want that money but they wish you'd leave them alone! I know at least a 1/2 dozen chicks that wish they never met you! They know who are on the post and they are my friends. They tell me you ask what kind of car they drive? WTF who cares? You call them over and over again for BS reasons and they are polite because they want mo’ money. It’s sad that you guys look for love in massage girls that have boyfriends! As far as” will ruin everything” I don’t think Ms. S or BB have any worries there! Ducky plays well with others! And as far as you go ducky wishes I never had to go here, but you forced ducky, you should leave people alone! This reply is late because duckys PC been down, and 3 of these chicks have called me to inform me of your post! And I thank them, they never post but do call and text me! Why hell, I’m using one of there laptops now! Any way good luck in your search of the perfect mate.

Laters ducky

Poi Dog
08-01-10, 22:30
Howzit follow mongers!

Anyone tried this massage therapist?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1874515098.html

Searched Tineye and it didn't bring up any indication that the pic is a copy of someone else.

Mahalo in advance for any 411!

Poi Dog

H Mobius
08-02-10, 00:20
Howzit follow mongers!

Searched Tineye and it didn't bring up any indication that the pic is a copy of someone else.

Poi Dog

They used to advertise as Song Massage, same cell number and room. My post #774 also contains Snatchthat's quoted post. I'm actually not certain if the girl in the current ad is Ivy, but looks like she could be.

Prior to that is a favorable report by DM who also provided a pic; based on that post I guess things have slowed-down since she now includes her pic in the ad.

YMMV. She does have very nice little buns though.

Good luck,

H M

Puinsai808
08-02-10, 03:23
And where did ducky say she did FS??? You have a vivid imagination !!!! And Pu and CM please chime in on this guy. And as far as you go well we know we have a checkered passed! You need to wake up and realize that these massage chicks are out for your money, they no want to date you, so stop asking. After the first no you would think that you'd leave them alone! Why keep calling them and asking how their day’s going? They are polite to you because they want that money but they wish you'd leave them alone! I know at least a 1/2 dozen chicks that wish they never met you! They know who are on the post and they are my friends. They tell me you ask what kind of car they drive? WTF who cares? You call them over and over again for BS reasons and they are polite because they want mo’ money. It’s sad that you guys look for love in massage girls that have boyfriends! As far as” will ruin everything” I don’t think Ms. S or BB have any worries there! Ducky plays well with others! And as far as you go ducky wishes I never had to go here, but you forced ducky, you should leave people alone! This reply is late because duckys PC been down, and 3 of these chicks have called me to inform me of your post! And I thank them, they never post but do call and text me! Why hell, I’m using one of there laptops now! Any way good luck in your search of the perfect mate.

Laters ducky

Ducky you are a good man. I read your clarification of "straddling your legs for better massage leverage" below and I see all is cool with BB. I know it took a lot of restaint to post that civil reply.

Don't worry Brother Ducky. His modus operandi is obvious. Most agree that the Honolulu Forum doesn't need non-contributing Trolls like him. pu

H Mobius
08-02-10, 03:33
Ducky you are a good man. I read your clarification of "straddling your legs for better massage leverage" below and I see all is cool with BB. I know it took a lot of restaint to post that civil reply.

Don't worry Brother Ducky. His modus operandi is obvious. Most agree that the Honolulu Forum doesn't need non-contributing Trolls like him. pu

I enjoyed that post. My favorite parts were, "They are polite to you because they want that money but they wish you'd leave them alone!" (applies heavily to BGs) and "Ducky plays well with others." So, Ducky, what's it like to be personal friends with providers (plural)? :)

ps. If the table breaks does she get mad? I better warn her not to get on with me.

Puinsai808
08-02-10, 03:59
I was checking out the MT ads on CL and saw the Hanabi ad complete with link to their website. I am impressed by their adaptation to the online media revolution.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1875104004.html

Waikikian
08-02-10, 06:02
Howzit follow mongers!

Poi DogI'm also interested in this one! She is really nice looking!

I definitely will check her out, only for the team though!

Also hope her deep tissue massage is good! So far penny at PFBM is the

Best in that department! As far as I'm concerned, penny, s got some thai's

Beat! If the Korean massage doesn't work out for me then Penny will

Definitely be my regular!

Ducky007
08-02-10, 17:08
I enjoyed that post. My favorite parts were, "They are polite to you because they want that money but they wish you'd leave them alone!" (applies heavily to BGs) and "Ducky plays well with others." So, Ducky, what's it like to be personal friends with providers (plural)? :)

ps. If the table breaks does she get mad? I better warn her not to get on with me.Oh on that point, she dose have broken massage tables sitting around. I recommended her to Crissy via her oahubodyworks site, Crissy knows the heavy duty kine of table, I could not believe the kind of pounding it could take! I'm 215 on a light day and she must be 150-60 with all that mussel? Oh and on these chicks I know, it's not PFF with them except on a rare time or 2 when gotten drunk after dinner ladat LOL, Oh and the lady I was using her PC she wanted me to type a lot worse but I showed restraint, I asked her why she doesn't let him know and they are scared of what one guy can do with many handles on this post so she stays polite? They all know about the stalker psychopath from hell kinda guy, Sad. Although I don't do the KGB thing I always enjoy your post and thank you for the support on this guy.

Have a nice day, ducky Oh and I'm envious on a couple of you guys that have pm me on the girls you've taken out LOL with lines like "for a skinny girl she sure can eat" Makes me think dam where did I slip up? Still wondering where that one disappeared to?

Ducky007
08-02-10, 17:50
Been there too.

Great service.Been where? Shoeman I see you posting in the Ft. Lauderdale post?? Were you fan of the Doll House, Candy Store, Elbow Room and everything else the strip had to offer? Is it still going off down there? Been long time ducky no go over there!

Skinman52
08-02-10, 20:49
Bro the skin,

Holy shit, WTF, now thats fucking funny, chick bite his dick and then slap it around. My my, LOL, still L. L. L. L. Rolling on the ground L. L.

Chicks name is joey right, got the try her, to feel what it like. To get BLUE BALLS.

Peace SkinBradda L,

Think you funny huh? You think it was fun to have molars & incisors scraping my dick. Yeah? Blue balls? Go for it. I hope yours turn purple and she slowly pluck you cock hair one by one. [Deleted by Admin]

Skin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Mongerboy
08-02-10, 20:56
If thats the chinese in mccully I agree its good all around service, just dont mind the looks lol.Went to TOFTT since tight from working out and needed extra cardio work. L6 Chinese, but friendly. Located across taco bell in sketchy area, but pretty safe. She said she will relocate to walmart area. Good massage, deep and knows what she's doing. Playing with the boys and hole. She does have a small pussy with no lips and tight. A8S8

Shoesession
08-02-10, 21:03
Been where? Shoeman I see you posting in the Ft. Lauderdale post?? Were you fan of the Doll House, Candy Store, Elbow Room and everything else the strip had to offer? Is it still going off down there? Been long time ducky no go over there!Sorry, wasn't referring to Ft Lauderdale. I'm new here and a little confused.

I will be in Miami though and will let you know how it goes.

Dan1388
08-02-10, 22:20
Does anyone have Apple Massage in CC phone number? I cant find it anywhere.

Any new updates?

I want to make a visit tonight, I'll review when I get back but I need the number first.

H Mobius
08-02-10, 22:29
Have a nice day, ducky Oh and I'm envious on a couple of you guys that have pm me on the girls you've taken out LOL with lines like "for a skinny girl she sure can eat" Makes me think dam where did I slip up? Still wondering where that one disappeared to?Sorry Ducky I made space in my inbox. I used to take girls (the kind who only see me when I pay - ahem!) to dinner. Yup, if it's free, they WILL load-up :). I was going to take this j-SW but she only wanted sushi and warned me she would eat super plenty, so k-den. Guess I was younger with 'no-shame', and a sucker for hot chicks.

Doggiestyle98
08-02-10, 23:51
Got a pm from my future babby momma "S", (yea, yea I know dream on dude, well it's my dream so go away LOL) asking if I wanted to schedule a visit with her new associate "Beth". I told her of course I was holding out for her, BUT. The mongerer in me and S's lack of openings for me had me wondering.
If you like hapa looks, long brown hair, slight southern drawl, smooth full body, no attitude, don't need a super deep massage (although I didn't ask for deep/hard pressure), someone who is like a relaxed mainland chick you might spok on the beach and hit on them and a big enhanced rack, go get her! Overall L/7+, S/9, A/9Eman007,

Do you mind sharing contact information for "S" and hapa Beth?

Thanks,

Doggie

Duce1
08-03-10, 00:40
Oh on that point, she dose have broken massage tables sitting around. I recommended her to Crissy via her oahubodyworks site, Crissy knows the heavy duty kine of table, I could not believe the kind of pounding it could take! I'm 215 on a light day and she must be 150-60 with all that mussel? Oh and on these chicks I know, it's not PFF with them except on a rare time or 2 when gotten drunk after dinner ladat LOL, Oh and the lady I was using her PC she wanted me to type a lot worse but I showed restraint, I asked her why she doesn't let him know and they are scared of what one guy can do with many handles on this post so she stays polite? They all know about the stalker psychopath from hell kinda guy, Sad. Although I don't do the KGB thing I always enjoy your post and thank you for the support on this guy.

Have a nice day, ducky Oh and I'm envious on a couple of you guys that have pm me on the girls you've taken out LOL with lines like "for a skinny girl she sure can eat" Makes me think dam where did I slip up? Still wondering where that one disappeared to?Don't take Skye our to lunch. For a skinny girl she can eat and has expensive "taste buds".

Could have gotten one extra hour from her considering the cost of the lunch. lol.

Duce

Bossinbig
08-03-10, 00:40
I'm pretty sure you're confusing Crissy for another provider. It's been a LONG time since I seen her- not due to poor service just too far -but she was not chunky and she was very attractive imo.Actually no, i know exactly who you guys are talking about, the Crissy out of Kailua. Like you said, you haven't seen her in awhile. Guess what, she's put on weight and is chunky, and facially not very attractive to me at all.

I made small talk with her, told her jokes, made her laugh, put on the charm figured id get a good massage from her. NO, not the case. She arrived 10 minutes late, HE was average, and she sent me out 10 min early. Like i said if you're not a repeat customer. DO NOT BOTHER.

This is my experience of her. If you had a better one, than good for you. What are u guys in her pocket book or something?

Puinsai808
08-03-10, 01:35
Saw some LE and two cars parked in front of the lobby door in the late afternoon. Think I also saw Sisi and some of her girls in the lobby, but no LE near them. Maybe coincidence. Hope they didn't get busted.These are all great establishments. I can't say that I have read a single ROB report about any of the CC places. I for one, hate to read or hear that any of them have LE problems.

On another note, a friend of mine was leaving CC at about 5pm last week Monday and was greeted by LE as he was leaving. They didn't say anything but he said it freaked him out to have the elevator doors open to cops in front of him.

Rascal X
08-03-10, 02:02
Made it down to Maunakea St to see Pam. Just like the other reports said, she is a nice Chinese/Vietnamese lady. Decent massage and good HE. Only problem is there is no shower, and I left feeling all oily. Price is right at 40+40.

On Da Prowl
08-03-10, 03:46
Went to TH last Sunday and had a Massage with Tammie. Wonderful Massage and alot of flirting with HE. But when I went there this Sunday Nina told me that she does not work here anymore. Does anyone know where she went?

Alohashorts
08-03-10, 03:47
Made it down to Maunakea St to see Pam. Just like the other reports said, she is a nice Chinese/Vietnamese lady. Decent massage and good HE. Only problem is there is no shower, and I left feeling all oily. Price is right at 40+40.Checked her out also. If she had a shower, I would go back for the price. Massage was ok. The massage with her calf and thighs was something different. She let my hands roam during HE. Lava flow cum on her hand down onto me. She wiped me up, then wiped my body down, with the same towel. I couldn't wait to get home to shower.

Kaminari
08-03-10, 04:10
Yup, if it's free, they WILL load-up :). I was going to take this j-SW but she only wanted sushi and warned me she would eat super plenty, so k-den.Hey HM, shoulda taken her to Kats the sushi buffet place haha! Tell her eat all she like and the bill only would have been around 25 plus tip.

Starfox64
08-03-10, 05:15
Don't take Skye our to lunch. For a skinny girl she can eat and has expensive "taste buds".

Could have gotten one extra hour from her considering the cost of the lunch. lol.

DuceHow the heck did she eat $$ worth of food?

Pm sent

Bossinbig
08-03-10, 07:46
Brah, you must be thinking of someone else. Crissy is very attractive, facially and otherwise. She takes very good care of her clientele, and makes a focused effort throughout her sessions. I've seen her numerous times, and left on cloud nine feeling completely satisfied each time. She doesn't watch the clock at all, especially if your both having a good time.

Aloha,

KoloNo, I'm not mistaken in who you guys are talking about, there's only one Crissy. MY EXPERIENCE with her was average at best, she was ten minutes late, said she only offered HE for non regulars, was noticeably more chubby than in her photos and not facially attractive. Felt rushed, and in my opinion not worth the $50 for an average massage and HE.

I'm sure you had a good time with her. Not me.

I'm 25. In good shape and mostly went due to my back hurting from jogging. Made small talk with her, had her laughing and she still cut my time short after a mediocre HE.

Tacoman808
08-03-10, 12:50
I had a nice time with her also, Brah. Met her at the front, & went up to her place. She put me in the bedroom, & went to settle her son in front of the tv. I stripped, tossed the draping towel across the room, and laid down. She came in, looked at me, laughed and didn't bother to cover me; good sign! Her pressure wasn't deep, but was penetrating (I didn't ask for deep, since I'd just completed a 12 hour shift and was very tired). More joking around & laughing; actually the whole session was like that until the flip. I asked for 90 minutes, she said $1. "cool! Just don't worry about the time, please."

I wasn't as bold as normal, since her son was is the other room. I didn't observe any other signs of play so far, and had carressed her hands to give her a subtle hint. After she'd finished my upper torso, she started on the okole & legs. felt really good, and I was arching up every time her hands were on my okole. more jokes, and then she started bumping the goods while massaging my inner thighs. I tried reverse thrusting, but no luck. She did my feet, and then became quiet while she gave me a stellar massage of the okole and berries. felt so good, I didn't want her to stop!

She told me to flip, and the jokes were pau. Jr was practically bursting. She raised her eyebrows, I smiled & nodded, and she went to work on the HE. I came pretty fast, but asked her to continue. She kept massaging Jr for another 30 minutes, and said "everything for $2." Damn, wasn't expecting that, only had $2 on me, and had other obligations. long story short; very fun & cute chick, 2-pop with no upsell, let me touch anywhere but the nani. The entire session was over 2 hours, and I'll be repeating, since she said she'd see me at 7 am (perfect for an after-work stress reduction).

L/A/S 7/9/8 Damage was $ plus .5 tip

Aloha,

KolonaheSame results here (except it was .6 + .5 for an hour). Really nice lady, but the massage was barely medium. She was pretty sweaty after so I think that's her max. Only issue I had was no parking. Had to park down the road at the mall and walk up.

Jbravo
08-03-10, 13:15
Yo,

Sorry for being off topic, but have to say I've sat across the table for sit down "lunch" 3 X w/ money sucking AMP/bar hoes in past.

All of then ate the full course, and pretty much sucked down the food in minutes flat, like they hadn't eaten in days. Must be the physical pounding or somthin, but it was consistent. Lots of smacking and slurpin-=reminded me of their service, hehe. They ate lots fast, fast, fast.

I got freebie from Anna/Ivy and Mia/Kiana after their meals, and my broker bud pounded the reltor hoe regina but I think she still made him pay hehe.

What a game, eh kids. PM if your experience was similar. I'm just curious. Back to topic next post.

Jb

How the heck did she eat $$ worth of food?

Pm sent

Comp Dude 35
08-03-10, 13:30
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and some may like her, some may not. Haven't seen her in a long time (too far to drive to Kailua/Kaneohe), but though she's not a spinner, she's not chunky either (unless she put on some weight over her vacation).
I've known her since she first came to HI from Chi-town when she was doing her outcall/portable table thing and she's always been a non-rush, awesome provider. She even does fetish/fantasy stuff if that's what you're into and she's comfortable with you.

I do know that she will rush you and cut you short if you offend her in anyway; I'm not saying that's what may have happened to you, but sometimes, you never know. A casual conversation to you may not be the same to another.

Anyways, just throwing in my $0.02 (probably not worth that much either)
CD35

No, I'm not mistaken in who you guys are talking about, there's only one Crissy. MY EXPERIENCE with her was average at best, she was ten minutes late, said she only offered HE for non regulars, was noticeably more chubby than in her photos and not facially attractive. Felt rushed, and in my opinion not worth the $50 for an average massage and HE.

I'm sure you had a good time with her. Not me.

I'm 25. In good shape and mostly went due to my back hurting from jogging. Made small talk with her, had her laughing and she still cut my time short after a mediocre HE.

Eman007
08-03-10, 14:19
Eman007,

Do you mind sharing contact information for "S" and hapa Beth?

Thanks,

DoggieSorry doggie check with her friend Busy Boy he's helping with screening appropriate clients. Afterwards she'll handle things, good luck, she's not in any need of new customers that I can assure you. HE no longer on the menu from what I read. You can RTFF for more details brah. FYI for me since I been burned only Seniors or those who shared good info and connections get my response via PM.

Happy Hunting!

On The Prowl
08-03-10, 15:00
Stopped by Junko's place said she had a new young girl, she maybe looked about 27 a little chuncky for my taste but tried anyway. Massage was not bad no rush about 35min nice pressure and did a nice facial massage haven't had many of those, said 1st day here she's from vietnam, ask if i wanted extras? I said yes,she said 150 up front i said to much, just want HJ for 40 she started playing with jr,light to fast strokes til finished, hot towel a little more back massage then got dressed,sweet girl, decent massage of course didn't like the money up front thing, overall L6 A8 S8 total .60 H and .50 Jessica, will not repeat just not my taste.

Busy Boy
08-03-10, 17:15
If you have seen S and want pics of Beth - email direct to busyboy808@hotmail.com.

Also, my laptop got infected with the Anitvir Pro thing which shut me down for 2 days.

Back up now.

Tsunami69
08-03-10, 19:44
Noticed that Ta owner of Best Thai and formerly of Thai Hawaiian (one of Kay best work wh0res I mean horses) is using her pic on CL now. This is rare if not a first. I am thinking this must mean she is hurting for $ due to the slow economy or maybe her husband and BF cut her off. Of course all of this means only one thing. "Extras" may be easier to come by and/or cheaper. Anyways, YMMV but the menu is nice and as I have stated before, she is the nice tight spinner type if you are into that. I know I have been "into" that! LOL

Member #4569
08-03-10, 20:05
Noticed that Ta owner of Best Thai and formerly of Thai Hawaiian (one of Kay best work ****** I mean horses) is using her pic on CL now. This is rare if not a first. I am thinking this must mean she is hurting for $ due to the slow economy or maybe her husband and BF cut her off. Of course all of this means only one thing. "Extras" may be easier to come by and/or cheaper. Anyways, YMMV but the menu is nice and as I have stated before, she is the nice tught spinner type if you are into that. I know I have been "into" that! LOLShe gave a good hard massage w/ great HE when she was at TH. Does anyone know if anything else on her menu these days?

Max808
08-03-10, 23:17
Same results here (except it was .6 + .5 for an hour). Really nice lady, but the massage was barely medium. She was pretty sweaty after so I think that's her max. Only issue I had was no parking. Had to park down the road at the mall and walk up.

Ditto man! It was a matter of convenience, but probably will only repeat if I'm in the area with time to burn. She took me for an immediate appointment and was very appreciative of a little extra tip - .6 + .6 (because I went longer than one hour, she is a nice lady, and I didn't have the correct amount - gotta start carrying .1 bills with me). Max

H Mobius
08-03-10, 23:46
Hey HM, shoulda taken her to Kats the sushi buffet place haha! Tell her eat all she like and the bill only would have been around 25 plus tip.

This girl wanted to be in a nice place, like Hakone. That would have been ok, but it would have been a waste of my time to be the invisible man while she wolfed-down sushi. Plus, the guy at Kats knew me; can't go in with a buff, hottie-SW-type :).

Jb808
08-03-10, 23:55
Actually no, I know exactly who you guys are talking about, the Crissy out of Kailua. Like you said, you haven't seen her in awhile. Guess what, she's put on weight and is chunky, and facially not very attractive to me at all.

I made small talk with her, told her jokes, made her laugh, put on the charm figured I'd get a good massage from her. NO, not the case. She arrived 10 minutes late, HE was average, and she sent me out 10 min early. Like I said if you're not a repeat customer. Do not bother.

This is my experience of her. If you had a better one, than good for you. What are you guys in her pocket book or something?OK. Sorry you had such a bad time seeing her. LIke I said "It's been a LONG time" but it seemed way off so thought I mention it.

As for being in her "pocket book or something" good one, I don't think my real "boss" could put me down any better. Thanks, you're a class act.

Tsunami69
08-04-10, 00:36
She gave a good hard massage w/ great HE when she was at TH. Does anyone know if anything else on her menu these days?

I guess you didn't get the "into" that joke, but no worries. Yes the menu is wide open. YMMV but read the thread and you will find out more.

Huggy Duggy
08-04-10, 04:09
Went to TH last Sunday and had a Massage with Tammie. Wonderful Massage and alot of flirting with HE. But when I went there this Sunday Nina told me that she does not work here anymore. Does anyone know where she went?I heard she was busted for giving HE during a recent raid at Thai Hawaiian.

Talapia
08-04-10, 05:39
Hello, brothers,

Question, who is this girl on the luxurious massage ads with the white dress? Her body is nice. Although I decided never to go there again after getting (I'm not sure if it was) mama H, reaally nice lady but I really didn't like her face, nice thick body but having an okay face is important to me. Anyways, its that kind of ad that lured me in, body and no face. Although I don't expect these girls to show their face on the ads. Thats why I come to you for help.

Thanks!

Boku555
08-04-10, 07:23
Went back for a follow-up massage recently. She's booked 2 weeks out. Some of you fellow members are holding out on reviews. Her place is currently under renovation so I ended up the room next to the door with the bed.

She asked if it would be okay to massage on the bed. Still received a deep massage but I think that she could go deeper on the table. She loosen up the muscles as usual. She is a great conversationalist. She knows she's good at massage and she is good at holding a conversation.

She also explained about her master plan for her place. The sauna box was in the same room as the bed. She will be having a hot tub up and running shortly. She is definitely trying to make it a great place to visit. Got to give her kudos for investing in her place.

Just wanted to give all you mongers a heads up on the construction. Hopefully it'll be all done in the near future.

Happy hunting!

Tsunami69
08-04-10, 18:57
There are so many pics of Thai girls! Which one shows Ta!

This is the pic she uses via CL. Seriously though RTFF because with a few strokes on the keyboard and a click of the mouse, voila! I gave her name and business name, etc. Sorry Bolo not just aimed at you but in a foul mood and several others PM'd me with really dumb questions. I have been mongering for years but didn't find out about USASG until a year or so ago. When I did, I took the time to read every last forum that interested me or that I might have questions regarding.

Busy Boy
08-04-10, 20:23
I've been criticized on the other site by these two as pimping out someone's wife. For those who have met S, you know what is true. But I will no longer be referring others so go climb on Quickdraw and Palangi and complain to them.

They obviously got their facts wrong. If anyone knows them and if they are providers trying to create problems, let me know and we may open up to others later.

Have fun and be safe.

H Mobius
08-04-10, 21:53
Hello, brothers,

Question, who is this girl on the luxurious massage ads with the white dress? Her body is nice. Although I decided never to go there again after getting (I'm not sure if it was) mama H, reaally nice lady but I really didn't like her face, nice thick body but having an okay face is important to me. Anyways, its that kind of ad that lured me in, body and no face. Although I don't expect these girls to show their face on the ads. Thats why I come to you for help.

Thanks!

There appears to be more than one girl in white, and the outfits vary somewhat. They advertise every day so even with the same pic, the post number changes, but I was thinking of using the last 4 digits to specify the day's ad in which the girl I wanted was pictured, so that they call-in the correct girl.

Personally, I was looking at the slim tight one (not the dark-skinned husky one, or the one sitting on the table) with the tight outfit, right-side view.

Unless she's back again, the girl in the white outfit with the red stripe (has her hands on the head pillow, photo dated 9/03/2009) at one point was reported to have been no longer available. If I'm not mistaken, Hotrod 82 posted a report on her; you might want to read it. I think her name is Ginger.

Good luck.

Justin H
08-04-10, 22:25
I heard she was busted for giving HE during a recent raid at Thai Hawaiian.

Went there 2 days ago had this girl with very oriental eyes, gave a very good massage but no HE. Oh well whatevers, still going back though

Justin H
08-04-10, 22:29
Stopped by Junko's place said she had a new young girl, she maybe looked about 27 a little chuncky for my taste but tried anyway. Massage was not bad no rush about 35min nice pressure and did a nice facial massage haven't had many of those, said 1st day here she's from vietnam, ask if i wanted extras? I said yes,she said 150 up front i said to much, just want HJ for 40 she started playing with jr,light to fast strokes til finished, hot towel a little more back massage then got dressed,sweet girl, decent massage of course didn't like the money up front thing, overall L6 A8 S8 total .60 H and .50 Jessica, will not repeat just not my taste.

Had her too didn't like the upfront sales pitch. Junko knows us, and also jnows what we like. She should have told the new girl. Then we wont feel so bad

Widget
08-04-10, 22:33
I've been criticized on the other site by these two as pimping out someone's wife. For those who have met S, you know what is true. But I will no longer be referring others so go climb on Quickdraw and Palangi and complain to them.
They obviously got their facts wrong. If anyone knows them and if they are providers trying to create problems, let me know and we may open up to others later.
Have fun and be safe.

It always takes just a couple people who don't know what's going on to spoil it for everyone else. We know you are the man!

Member #1062
08-04-10, 22:44
I think I know her..!

Does she have black hair..???

Member #4569
08-04-10, 23:38
Went there 2 days ago had this girl with very oriental eyes, gave a very good massage but no HE. Oh well whatevers, still going back thoughCould it be. Pat or Mae or Leni or Nan or Tammie or Kay or Katana?

Probably not Sue-Ann. Just guessing.

Strong Mojo
08-05-10, 00:44
Sorry to hear about that BB. Don't know who these guys are, or which site they're on, but I think that they need to relax and lay off. S is a great girl, and I would hate to see her get spooked by a couple of mongers. There are a few others that seem to be causing S some concern. Guys just need to be calm down and be gentlemen.

I saw her today, and will see her again.

sm

Have fun and be safe.

H Mobius
08-05-10, 03:11

Is #3203 Thai Hawaiian?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1879265703.html

Blake123
08-05-10, 03:24
Is #3203 Thai Hawaiian?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1879265703.html
Yes, it is. That's Kay, the owner in the pic.

Aboonai
08-05-10, 04:10
Thanks to BB I was able to meet 'S'. Very very pretty laid back local gal and we were able to click right away. Gonna keep this review brief. Kept her clothes on and she asked if I wanted to be draped or not. No question the towel went off. Wow didn't expect that at all. Massage was good and like BB posted earlier no HE sine it's off the menu but she did brush the boys a few times. Shower was a plus too to rinse off the lotion.

Her place is really nice and big. Lots of renovation going on and was talking about her plans for the future. Sounds very promising. Overall a good experience and will repeat whenever she has an opening in her schedule. Damn she's booked to da max! lol

Have fun and be safe.
Wow BB sorry to hear about that and hope they stop. I'm glad I jumped on the bandwagon before this fiasco. Mahalo!

Magnod
08-05-10, 04:17

Have fun and be safe.

Yea, saw that on the other site. Quickdraw's post generally are full of crap. There doesn't seem to be the same level of moderation there, plus its pretty dead in the quality of postings anyway.

Joe Som
08-05-10, 05:33
That must be why I was told that she was "fired" when I requested her.

Steven Lee
08-05-10, 13:19
Saw Pam a couple weeks ago. As people have mentioned, it was a very oily affair. It was a scented baby oil, so I left not only greasy but with a fairly strong smell on me. Massage was decent and HE was good. I thought her looks were below average, though. Not my cup of tea. $40 + $40.

Made it down to Maunakea St to see Pam. Just like the other reports said, she is a nice Chinese/Vietnamese lady. Decent massage and good HE. Only problem is there is no shower, and I left feeling all oily. Price is right at 40+40.

Shoesession
08-05-10, 13:20
Call me strange, but I would really like to find one of these girls in really hot shoes.

Jake1213
08-05-10, 16:02
Saw Pam a couple weeks ago. As people have mentioned, it was a very oily affair. It was a scented baby oil, so I left not only greasy but with a fairly strong smell on me. Massage was decent and HE was good. I thought her looks were below average, though. Not my cup of tea. $40 + $40.Had two sessions with Pam at my office and like others her looks was a little average. But a nice person. I provide my own lotion, since I hate oil and the mess yhou have with it. She gave me a good massage and allowed mutual touching which was great. Overall it was alright for the money one can't complain. When the need arises I will repeat for the convenience of her coming to me.

Akaaka50
08-05-10, 21:35
Bb,

Thanks again for the referral. Ms. "S" gave me my first massage from a Massage Therapist. I will definitely become a "regular" if she can fit me into her schedule? I am ready to take a Nap Now.

JT

Hard808
08-05-10, 21:43
Always somone to ruin it. Maybe they were unhappy that she won't play for them. Too bad go to a regular AMP. Leave Ms S for those that appreciate her. Now that new referrals not allowed maybe regulars can get more time. And if all works out for her future plans. Regulars will be the first to enjoy new set up and services. Spa, Sauna, etc.

Widget
08-05-10, 22:38
Recently tried the Chinese girl Yumi w/CL ad "magic hands" in Wikiki. Kind of a sketchy area behind the new storage building across McCully SC, but her place was neat and clean. She's about 5'1", 110-115lbs, very avg. looking, B-cups, not bad legs and a pooch. Her massage was good and hard. She did this thing that Nana from Ohana used to do by climbing on your back and using her knees and shins to massage your back. On the flip, she finished me HJ and would not do more, said next time. I guess I'm ugly and my peepee was too small. She allowed tit sucking and FOV. She was nice and all in all was a pretty good experience, will repeat. Damage was $50 + $50. L/5, A/8, S/8

Said she was moving to the Wal-Mart area and will have parking in the building.

Stay safe and aloha.

No Name
08-05-10, 22:52
Was a little upset. I scheduled an appt. with them today; however, when I got there they said they had another customer. I hope it was one of my fellow mongers and not some turd off the street.

I guess I need to know should I give them another chance or should I go to someone else? Please PM if I should go with someone else what do you suggest. I really enjoy the massage and release.

Uki Eater
08-05-10, 23:53
Was a little upset. I scheduled an appt. with them today; however, when I got there they said they had another customer. I hope it was one of my fellow mongers and not some turd off the street.

I guess I need to know should I give them another chance or should I go to someone else? Please PM if I should go with someone else what do you suggest. I really enjoy the massage and release.

Who you spoke to? Annie? Were you running late?

No Name
08-06-10, 10:34
Who you spoke to? Annie? Were you running late?
No, I believe it was Lulu. And I was right on time

Eman007
08-06-10, 12:36

Have fun and be safe.Those who know, know the truth, S makes her own decisions, and you were just helping her out. As it stands now, her service no matter HE or not are desirable and worth the rates so that would explain the lack of availability. That being said, no worries, got your back brah! Let me know who's talking sh*t about my future baby momma (ya you ALL got that dream, hehehe j/k).

Laterz brah/E

Ck813
08-06-10, 20:01
I have become a regular. (S) gives one of the best massages and great conversationalist at that too. I have not received (HE) and yes it is because all the weirdos that see her and spoil it. She may not be feeling the vibe for me...

Never the less I still will see her. She gives great hugs. Come on guys treat this lady with respect or go home!

Always somone to ruin it. Maybe they were unhappy that she won't play for them. Too bad go to a regular AMP. Leave Ms S for those that appreciate her. Now that new referrals not allowed maybe regulars can get more time. And if all works out for her future plans. Regulars will be the first to enjoy new set up and services. Spa, Sauna, etc.

Ducky007
08-07-10, 00:05
Was wondering whats up with that pink orchid massage on fern st. looks nice on the outside?

Sumotatsu
08-07-10, 05:15
Was wondering whats up with that pink orchid massage on fern st. looks nice on the outside?Lisa at Pink Orchid gives a good thorough legit massage. She is really nice and has one of the cleanest massage clinics I have seen. I am a regular there. I did get HE from Anna a long time ago, but she is no longer there.

Stay Safe,

Sumo

Kekehawaii
08-07-10, 06:59
Sorry to hear about that BB. Don't know who these guys are, or which site they're on, but I think that they need to relax and lay off. S is a great girl, and I would hate to see her get spooked by a couple of mongers. There are a few others that seem to be causing S some concern. Guys just need to be calm down and be gentlemen.

I saw her today, and will see her again.

sm
Whomever is harassing S better watch out. She has good local connections, not to mention all her MMA friends.

Gargoyles69
08-07-10, 08:13
Whomever is harassing S better watch out. She has good local connections, not to mention all her MMA friends.Wow Interesting about this S person. I guess Mr. BusyBoy set her up with people and he decides who see her? Hmmmm pretty much sounds like a PIMP to me. What makes him legit that he can say who can see her. It almost the same as a Korean Bar. All girls are for the money and "Thats the Fact" Yes I seen a couple of providers before. I guess that was before his time. I seen Courtney who is now J, Kalia with a super awesome body, Marlene which was a personal provider. But I guess Busy Boy didn't think that was good reference enough. I guess the point is what make him the person to decide who S should C. I guess he screen the people but the thing is what makes him decision if he wants you to her. If he care about S that much yet he want refrerence of where who you saw? Sounds like he is testing the water on other providers. Because he doesn't want people to see his so call friend "S". There are alot of providers that are trying to ake it out there and all. I guess I am pretty surprise about the way he decide things. Forget it there are plenty of other out there that is good or better.

How did he ever met "S"? From the criagslist? I guess that was sometime ago. So now he is pimping her out to who he decides?

Ducky007
08-07-10, 14:27
Dude, guys like you that know nothing need to shut the fck up. S you Rock, and BB your all good in book too!

Wow Interesting about this S person. I guess Mr. BusyBoy set her up with people and he decides who see her? Hmmmm pretty much sounds like a PIMP to me. What makes him legit that he can say who can see her. It almost the same as a Korean Bar. All girls are for the money and "Thats the Fact" Yes I seen a couple of providers before. I guess that was before his time. I seen Courtney who is now J, Kalia with a super awesome body, Marlene which was a personal provider. But I guess Busy Boy didn't think that was good reference enough. I guess the point is what make him the person to decide who S should C. I guess he screen the people but the thing is what makes him decision if he wants you to her. If he care about S that much yet he want refrerence of where who you saw? Sounds like he is testing the water on other providers. Because he doesn't want people to see his so call friend "S". There are alot of providers that are trying to ake it out there and all. I guess I am pretty surprise about the way he decide things. Forget it there are plenty of other out there that is good or better.

How did he ever met "S"? From the criagslist? I guess that was sometime ago. So now he is pimping her out to who he decides?

Ducky007
08-07-10, 14:33
Lisa at Pink Orchid gives a good thorough legit massage. She is really nice and has one of the cleanest massage clinics I have seen. I am a regular there. I did get HE from Anna a long time ago, but she is no longer there.

Stay Safe,

SumoYes lisa dose give a good massage and is a very sweet person, was not expecting a HE but little pete woke up and she spanked him! How come ducky can't control when he wakes up? Wanted him to wake up at Ms. S place but no f'en way?

Ducky007
08-07-10, 14:38
Whomever is harassing S better watch out. She has good local connections, not to mention all her MMA friends.Lets call these guys out on the post, they are the same ones that have harassed others before!! ducky jamed on one and I hope he stays away.Let me repete myself WTF who cares what kind of car they drive,,,when you don't even know there real name!

Maiboto
08-07-10, 15:23
Whomever is harassing S better watch out. She has good local connections, not to mention all her MMA friends.

Food for thought in Hawaii doesn't everyone have MMA friends?

Spyda
08-07-10, 15:44
Food for thought in Hawaii doesn't everyone have MMA friends?

Haha that comment made me chuckle. Locals either know someone who trains mma or knows someone who thinks they can fight.

Mavrick7
08-07-10, 16:47
Haha that comment made me chuckle. Locals either know someone who trains mma or knows someone who thinks they can fight.
LOL. What is this shit? It sounds like grade school stuff, hey you better watch out or they are going call their boys. Why would an MMA fighter protect someone they don't know for no money at all? If he is a successful fighter, why are other people tapping his girl friend? He probably isn't a top ranked fighter, maybe a wannabe? No disrespect intended, but these posts are a waste of time.

How is this girl S anyway? Is she worth it?

Mav

Gargoyles69
08-07-10, 16:55
LOL. What is this shit? It sounds like grade school stuff, hey you better watch out or they are going call their boys. Why would an MMA fighter protect someone they don't know for no money at all? If he is a successful fighter, why are other people tapping his girl friend? He probably isn't a top ranked fighter, maybe a wannabe? No disrespect intended, but these posts are a waste of time.

How is this girl S anyway? Is she worth it?

MavYea true but I gues we have to ask BUSYBOY first. He decided or "so called screen the guys for her" Hmmmm With this hype don't even think she worth it already. If she does a legit massage whats the fuss about screening people. If the client connect the better for him.

Skydiver
08-07-10, 18:23
Was wondering whats up with that pink orchid massage on fern st. looks nice on the outside?
Walked in the place a week ago. The mama san said, "We no show girls. You come." I asked again to see the goods and she politely repeated, "We no show girls."

I like to see the product before I decide to purchase. So, I smiled, thanked her and left.

Mongerboy
08-07-10, 21:04
Walked in the place a week ago. The mama san said, "We no show girls. You come." I asked again to see the goods and she politely repeated, "We no show girls."

I like to see the product before I decide to purchase. So, I smiled, thanked her and left.Lisa gives a decent massage. She used to have another lady long time ago that gave fs, but too slow now so its just her. She gives a good HE. Nice personality.

Gargoyles69
08-07-10, 21:24
Those who know, know the truth, S makes her own decisions, and you were just helping her out. As it stands now, her service no matter HE or not are desirable and worth the rates so that would explain the lack of availability. That being said, no worries, got your back brah! Let me know who's talking sh*t about my future baby momma (ya you ALL got that dream, hehehe j/k).

Laterz brah/EHow can she make her own decision when it was up to Busy Boy? He decide if he wants you to let you know if you can see her or not? It's not talking shit or not. Its just who decide for who? Then again he wants reference who you seen 1st.

Vince 808
08-07-10, 22:37
This is just my opinion about screening for a therapist. I'm not criticizing anyone or making any kind of judgment.

Recently I contacted BB in an attempt to get an appointment with "S" and was asked for details about experiences with different therapists. I provided it because she sounded really good-to be truthful I still would like to see her. I didn't really see the point of giving details-I didn't feel it proved that I was sane or trustworthy-it just proved that I get massages (or that I read the forum).

I think maybe a better way to weed out undesirables is to ask for two references, like some therapists do on the mainland. They then check with the other girls and find out if the guy is ok.

I still would like to see "S" as I really only seek sensual type massages but that's probably not going to happen.

Ck813
08-07-10, 23:37
So MMA, connections! WTF guys! This is a place to discuss what we can and can't get. Go take your business to the ring! (S) is more then woman enough to handle her own problems.

On top of that, are you guys dumb enough to go prison? I got into it with another member and realized how immatured I was! Grow up or go home/prison! Let me tell you prison aint fun!

I truly don't believe that BB is not pimping anyone out. What I don't get like the other bro said, BB why screen if (S) not doing anything wrong? HE is off the table for good so no screening needed!

I personnaly feel all this screening was done to lure us in and try seeing her for 2 or 3 times then realize we not going get anything but a very good massage and convesration!

I would not get upset! BB never put a gun to your head! BB did say HE's are off the table! And if you ask me? What a way to drum up business! Very smart marketing! I have seen her twice no HE! I'm disappointed, but I enjoy her and I will continue to see her!

Just grow the fuck up everyone or go to PRISON and maybe you might get a bigger asshole!

Aloha,

CK!

Asianlover4u
08-08-10, 03:41
I'd like to put my 2 cents in. Unless you are going to an AMP where you know what you can get, I would just be nice, treat people like how you would want to be treated. Let me rephrase that, since there are too many freaks and weirdos out there, treat people with respect and if something happens then good for you. Otherwise just expect a good massage.

Sumotatsu
08-08-10, 04:07

I like to see the product before I decide to purchase. So, I smiled, thanked her and left.I don't know if there are any other girls there. The only ones I have ever seen is Anna, who is no longer there, and Lisa, who I assume is the owner. Perhaps that's why she said that they don't show girls. Next time I go and visit, I'll ask and see what she says. Will report back.

Sumo

Busy Boy
08-08-10, 04:14
Let's stop all the talk about S. Those in are in. Those out are out. Nothing left to say. Let others think what they want.

Got new developments. For those that are in, email busyboy808@hotmail.com if you want to participate in the new developments.

Blake123
08-08-10, 04:27
Wow Interesting about this S person. I guess Mr. BusyBoy set her up with people and he decides who see her? Hmmmm pretty much sounds like a PIMP to me. What makes him legit that he can say who can see her. It almost the same as a Korean Bar. All girls are for the money and "Thats the Fact" Yes I seen a couple of providers before. I guess that was before his time. I seen Courtney who is now J, Kalia with a super awesome body, Marlene which was a personal provider. But I guess Busy Boy didn't think that was good reference enough. I guess the point is what make him the person to decide who S should C. I guess he screen the people but the thing is what makes him decision if he wants you to her. If he care about S that much yet he want refrerence of where who you saw? Sounds like he is testing the water on other providers. Because he doesn't want people to see his so call friend "S". There are alot of providers that are trying to ake it out there and all. I guess I am pretty surprise about the way he decide things. Forget it there are plenty of other out there that is good or better.

Ease up big daddy. She's a good friend of his, and he obviously cares about her well being while she gets established in the business. There are a A LOT of CREEPS out there who do not treat the legit MTs with respect.

John Ross
08-08-10, 08:26
Ease up big daddy. She's a good friend of his, and he obviously cares about her well being while she gets established in the business. There are a A LOT of CREEPS out there who do not treat the legit MTs with respect.
Don't forget about the psychos that have posted here. Pre-screening for a friend is a good policy. I would think many have PMd BB for his friend's info, but he probably reviewed their posts to see what kind of a person they are first. If I had a friend that wanted to do this, I would probably do the same thing as BB did and pre-screen. For what it is worth, I have not, nor do I intend to ask him for info on his friend. Local girls just don't do it for me.

Waikikian
08-08-10, 14:49
Got pm asking their new Ph. No.

Lulu/Sandy

New number 343-8639.

AlohaHowie
08-08-10, 17:23
I too asked to be placed on the list. I enjoy a good legit massage as anyone else. But the stupid questions that followed just turned me off of the whole process. BB do what you will. "S" good luck to you in your biz. But it just seems it goes against what this forum is all about. Anyway, I'll stick with my favorites "P" and "K" who both give great massages and HE.

Palolo One
08-08-10, 18:08
Sandy is wearing a short black dress and she is very pretty with a really sexy look. About 5'-3", nice, thin, with C's, with nice shoulder length light black hair! Really nice! I couldn't help myself. I started kissing her. Then while dfk, she grabs junior. Squeezes. I surround her with my arms and begin kissing her neck and cheek and lips. She starts pumping junior. I then unbutton her dress and it falls, no bra! She stands in her dress as I am devouring her with dfk's. We're hugging and kissing and squeezing. I swear, I was going to pop. She moves her hands around my neck and I'm squeezing her butt and grazing her butt hole, she squirms and smiles. God, I gotto stick my finger deeper. She goes crazy jumping on board and forces junior in and she pushes all the way. She hugs my neck and lays her cheek on my shoulder, as I hold her, and she wiggles her kitty, in and out and up and down. Damn, that's good! I then turn around and lay her on the table and climb on for rapid pumping mish! Really nice! After a few minutes, she tightens up, breaths real hard and noisy, her eyes roll back and she goes limp.

I pull out remove the cover and bust all over her stomach! Shiiit! That was good! Damn! I got to lay down, that was too intense. She gets up leaves and comes back to clean me up and motions massage. So I turn over for a decent massage and when the time comes, I take a shower, dress, get a nice kiss with her saying "love" and I left.

Her phone number is 343-8639.
I spoke to Lulu and made appt. to see Sandy.
I saw Sandy last night. She's good but hard to talk to her because her English is no good.

Magnod
08-09-10, 03:25

I like to see the product before I decide to purchase. So, I smiled, thanked her and left.

That mama is probably Lisa who is the only one who works there, which is why "we no show girls". There aren't any other ones there. Lisa does give a good massage and HJ w/ very limited touching if she's comfortable with you. And the place is clean, so if that's all your looking for, its not bad.

Busy Boy
08-09-10, 04:21
Don't forget about the psychos that have posted here. Pre-screening for a friend is a good policy. I would think many have PMd BB for his friend's info, but he probably reviewed their posts to see what kind of a person they are first. If I had a friend that wanted to do this, I would probably do the same thing as BB did and pre-screen. For what it is worth, I have not, nor do I intend to ask him for info on his friend. Local girls just don't do it for me.

I see why you're a Senior Member.

Tsunami69
08-09-10, 12:27

Well said JR. One thing we have learned just from this forum alone is that there ARE a lot of psychos out there and anyone who looks out for someone else gets kudos in my book!

Ducky007
08-09-10, 14:09
If you talk to any, they all have stories to tell, Tammie T, Crissy, Sasha, Leilani, I been told latly of the psycho who won't leave after the session is over, in fact there's one guy who is known by a lot of ladys for getting the last app. And not leaving when it's over? Come on we know your here, why won't you leave? Please try not to be a psycho it scares people! Oh and I found out some guys are psychos and don't know it? They think the girls like being called 4 times a day and asked how they're doing.

Tendo
08-09-10, 23:21
I thought this thing was done. I don't anyone who matters on this site thinks Busy is a pimp. Screening is a good thing. It's like how some senior members only pm vital info because there are some real effed up people out there that use this site, not to mention LE. Anyway he said it clearly, only senior members. The only ones complaining are reg members. Would a law firm hire a fresh out of college grad as a partner? Would a hospital hire someone who never finished their residency? I think not. Qualifications and seniority are needed.

I try and set up some of my buddies with girls. Does that make me a pimp? They are going to probably have to pay for a date or two before getting on a base. Does that make her a professional?

My 2 cents and let's move on. Now, I had a massage from son kyong over a year ago when she was by piikoi next to the on ramp. I thought it ok but had better in china. I like more pressure on the back. Who gives the hardest back massage?

T

Gargoyles69
08-09-10, 23:26
If you talk to any, they all have stories to tell, Tammie T, Crissy, Sasha, Leilani, I been told latly of the psycho who won't leave after the session is over, in fact there's one guy who is known by a lot of ladys for getting the last app. And not leaving when it's over? Come on we know your here, why won't you leave? Please try not to be a psycho it scares people! Oh and I found out some guys are psychos and don't know it? They think the girls like being called 4 times a day and asked how they're doing.If the girl is telling you that I would tell the girl to tell the guy either to leave after session is done and please don't call so manytimes during the day. That kind of people you don't need. Plus I assume the girl knows she is on the forum. JUst tell her to tell the guy that if he continues to bother her and don't leave you will post there number on the forum. That should scare him pretty much.

Skinman52
08-10-10, 03:12
Her phone number is 343-8639.

I spoke to Lulu and made appt. to see Sandy.

I saw Sandy last night. She's good but hard to talk to her because her English is no good.Skin pretty much had the same experience as bro Waikikian. I asked if her name is Sandy. She told me her name is Candy. Candy, Sandy. Whatever. I enjoyed my session with her. Her BBBJ was good and she does wiggle around quite a bit when I was banging her. She seemed to like riding herman while facing me and also with her back to me. I like her titties. Nice soft B's with pointy pink nipples. She had a bit of "baby" fat on the front (she said she just had a baby about a year ago) but nothing too distracting. She tries to give you the dirty talk in what limited English she can speak. It was all quite amusing to me. She was, IMHO. Was a good f_ck. After finish, she gave me a very enjoyable back & leg massage with very good pressure. She did say she doesn't like giving massages and would rather have sex the whole time a monger is with her. So. Double pop bros. Have at it!

L/A/S 7.5/8/8.5

Dropped $60 inclusive

Skin

ineedgirls
08-10-10, 03:13
Anyone have any information on the girl in this ad?

And does anyone know the name of the establishment?

Thank you in advance.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1888516896.html

Magnod
08-10-10, 05:28
My 2 cents and let's move on. Now, I had a massage from son kyong over a year ago when she was by piikoi next to the on ramp. I thought it ok but had better in china. I like more pressure on the back. Who gives the hardest back massage?

T

I've never had Son Kyong's massage. Is it that good? I heard she is a little crazy, which puts me off. I didn't know she was near Piikoi, I thought she's been in CC for years now. Was she near Jean?

Uluaman
08-10-10, 06:22
I've never had Son Kyong's massage. Is it that good? I heard she is a little crazy, which puts me off. I didn't know she was near Piikoi, I thought she's been in CC for years now. Was she near Jean?You're right. Son Kyong has been in CC for at least 5 years now. Jean is the MT on Piikoi next to the on ramp. I don't know if Son Kyong is crazy, but she can be a little moody. Her massage is generally medium to soft, but includes a good HE on the flip. Her massage is done on a mat on the floor and is a little more sensual. Jean, on the other hand, does her massages on a table and can do hard pressure if you ask for it. Her massages are more on the therapeutic side, but HEs are definitely available. She really can get all of the knots out. She doesn't do much of the brushing of the boys or okole massage, but her HJ technique is uniquely satisfying. I always leave Jean's totally relaxed and needing a nap.

Both: $1

Good Luck.

Big 808
08-10-10, 12:22
Anyone know who this is?I wanna make an appointment with her.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1889867137.html

or do you guys have any suggestions there?

Thanks Big

Eman007
08-10-10, 13:27

Thank you in advance.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1888516896.htmlWhy dont you TOFTT and report back? Why does all da noobs want info and not share info, sheesh. RTFF and contribute BEFORE you ASK FOR INFO, I thought that was obvious??

Kanaka01
08-10-10, 14:50
Anyone try this MT, been thinking of trying something new;

"Are you on here searching for a BRAND NEW way to Relax, De-stress & Recharge your week?

Need to Escape from some of the Chaos of the Season?

I CAN HELP! My name is Karin and I provide a 100% THERAPEUTIC FULL-BODY Massage that can be designed to CATER to all your needs.

I am TRAINED & offer a HEAVENLY SWEDISH STYLE Treatmeant, sure to enliven aaaaall your senses and

Keep you dreaming of coming back for more

My Rates are $90 for 60min / $120 for 90min. CALL (808)342-5106; and ask for an appt with PRI. YOU WILL LOVE IT!

My hours are 10am to 4pm week days only.

ACROSS FROM HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE.

INCALL ONLY"

(a little weird that says name is Karin and ask for appt. With Pri)

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1890490400.html

Ck813
08-10-10, 15:48
Please, can anyone tell me if they received a HE from her?

Is this all fluff?

Did she bring in enough business, so now she does not need new clientele?

Is this the same as that lady in Salt Lake where the girl is hot and then uses some other girl to finish us mongers off?

I'm upset more fucking mad, but take a step back everyone and ask yourself these questions?

CK

Tendo
08-10-10, 15:56
Crud looks like I entered the wrong name in my phone. Should have been Jean not SK. Maybe I'll give her another try. Is her number still 3718498?

T

Uluaman
08-10-10, 16:34
Crud looks like I entered the wrong name in my phone. Should have been Jean not SK. Maybe I'll give her another try. Is her number still 3718498?

TThat's the number for SK.

Version23
08-10-10, 23:23
I agree Jean can give a pretty mean massage. She' been reviewed many times before. Her massages are pretty strong and her release are pretty good. She will even to the prostate thing if you ask. Not much of a looker. Probably pushing mid 50's and sported a rather short hair cut(it's been a while since Ive seen her.)

Jean, on the other hand, does her massages on a table and can do hard pressure if you ask for it. Her massages are more on the therapeutic side, but HEs are definitely available. She really can get all of the knots out. She doesn't do much of the brushing of the boys or okole massage, but her HJ technique is uniquely satisfying. I always leave Jean's totally relaxed and needing a nap.

Both: $1

Good Luck.

Vapor909
08-10-10, 23:35
I see why you're a Senior Member.BB,

I see nothing wrong with what you are doing. She likes to be low key and doesn't want that much traffic anyway, at least not yet. She has already had her share of psychos, hence the need for better screening. I am one of the lucky ones but 'S' is special to BB and I know he is just trying to help a friend out and preserve the excelent service.

BB it's hard to deal with all this crap but no worries just ignore them.

Gargoyles69
08-11-10, 02:31
Anyone know who this is?I wanna make an appointment with her.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1889867137.html

or do you guys have any suggestions there?

Thanks BigThat might be Jae?

She is pretty nice and really stack.

Sports Night
08-11-10, 02:43

Thank you in advance.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1888516896.html

Recommend you do a little homework and google the tel # etc and you will see this is well reviewed thai establishment covered in this thread. Which therapist this is will be a little tougher to determine but it can be figured out.

Slow Hi
08-11-10, 03:19
Tanya took over Siam. She's going legit. Or at least trying to.