PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Mr Crowley
10-27-20, 11:12
Anybody knows where Apple went? She quit PCR and went someplace in town on Tier 2. I had her phone number but lost my phone last week.

Redneck 1
10-27-20, 14:39
Century Plaza Bishop St.

Go to Rub Maps. You can figure it out from there.Sorry, there is no "Century Plaza" building name or massage parlor name for Honolulu on Rubmaps.

However, there is a tall building on the Ewa side of Bishop Street named "Century Square," which does fit the numbered Bishop Street address you previously provided.

Russ1234
10-27-20, 14:41
Looks like a non-Thai girl in Aiea. Anyone try?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9771961.html

Sawadee Thai on Beratania still my favorite.

Xyz808
10-27-20, 15:18
Ya that building is century square not century plaza.That's what I'm saying, but GM still insisting century plaza. There is a bldg that comes up in google but no providers there afaik.

Moku808
10-28-20, 02:30

Sawadee Thai on Beratania still my favorite.So what is the line up there? I really like May, where is she at?

LocaLoppa
10-28-20, 11:23
Long time before had other girls but not for a while now. Who knows, maybe they went cum back. Had couple others use the same room as Mia.

Can anyone confirm if Others are working with Mia? If so, can you report on service looks etc? I've seen Mia a few months ago and back then she was still working solo, even though her ad had other girls.

WhisperingEye
10-28-20, 22:57

Sawadee Thai on Beratania still my favorite.Can I start a club that we boycott these $itches that want $70? I was upset when it went from 50 to 60 and that was just a little while ago. Let's make economics 101 work and only hit up $60 spots. Please? LOL.

Honolulu1
10-29-20, 00:51
Can I start a club that we boycott these $itches that want $70? I was upset when it went from 50 to 60 and that was just a little while ago. Let's make economics 101 work and only hit up $60 spots. Please? LOL.Now with Covid, Shutdowns, I keep seeing some good review, lots of Rob reviews. Shorting out time, not getting the appointed girl, lack of service, excuses, etc, etc. If the girl is nice, not a clock watcher, complies with everything I ask. Sure I'll give above and beyond. But if you see me as another money maker for you and cut corners. I won't see her again that's for sure and will post of experience. To each there own, I got standard's I stick to 60. If they ask anything higher unless if I just need a massage only by LMT then I'll pay higher. Hono1.

DaViper
10-29-20, 04:48
Can I start a club that we boycott these $itches that want $70? I was upset when it went from 50 to 60 and that was just a little while ago. Let's make economics 101 work and only hit up $60 spots. Please? LOL.Looks like these $70 Hse Fee is these Aiea Townhouses. Haven't seen any other Thai massage place charging $70 but $60 is the going rate now Thai up sell Thai working out of home really getting greedy but ahh if peeps going to pay everyone else going up too.

Samurai808
10-29-20, 16:03
Just wanted to quickly share with you guys this satisfaction guaranteed great find. Adding a new one to my A-List for Deep Tissue, as you can always tell a great massage, is when you spring and not creak out of bed the next morning.

L-10+, A-10+, M-10+.

Detailed review to follow shortly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGF-O9ThqLk/

As I am always looking for a therapist that can provide an awesome deep tissue, I came across this one on IG and was wondering if anybody has already given her a try. I want to try everything, the deep tissue, the Ashiatsu and the Chinese Fire Cupping. I'll even check if Fire Cupping Jr would be therapeutic. As in theory, it sure looks like it draw up a lot of blood into Jr.

https://www.instagram.com/inhalexhalemassagetherapy/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/inhalexhale-honolulu-6

SadoMasa69
10-29-20, 17:20
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-bull-i-am-rose/9677984.html

Any info on this one? Does she offer extras?I tried texting to make an appointment but only got " for a reply. Anyone else have any luck?

YoungMonger808
10-29-20, 17:25
Just wanted to quickly share with you guys this satisfaction guaranteed great find. Adding a new one to my A-List for Deep Tissue, as you can always tell a great massage, is when you spring and not creak out of bed the next morning.

L-10+, A-10+, M-10+.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGF-O9ThqLk/Should this not be put into the legit category?

Guapo Marx
10-29-20, 17:41
Sorry, there is no "Century Plaza" building name or massage parlor name for Honolulu on Rubmaps.

However, there is a tall building on the Ewa side of Bishop Street named "Century Square," which does fit the numbered Bishop Street address you previously provided.Square, Plaza, not sure. But its exactly like Century Center, just a little shorter, and way fewer AMPs. The AMPs here are mostly legit, but it seems each one has a designated HE girl. Some have ladyboy. If you want a slam dunk go to Century Center. Good massage go to Century Square. You can try them all and you will eventually get a HE from one of them. Too clinical and sterile for me.

Johnny14
10-29-20, 22:04

L-10+, A-10+, M-10+.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGF-O9ThqLk/Your link don't work and talking about in the morning springing out, so long as my member strings out for action is all it counts. That is why a female should take care of her man, especially in the morning when he's hard like iron. Either she wakes both him and that swollen unit by a BJ or some CG action, you can bet he'll never complain if the coffee is ready or not.

HawynhZo
10-29-20, 23:20
I tried texting to make an appointment but only got " for a reply. Anyone else have any luck?Not her in the pics, ok massage, standard fees, shorts on time a little and books back to back, probably would not repeat as there a lot more options for good massage.

HawynhZo
10-29-20, 23:29
I tried texting to make an appointment but only got " for a reply. Anyone else have any luck?Sorry forgot to put legit massage with standard massage fees.

Moku808
10-30-20, 01:18
Does she work at Sawadee? If so, I'll definitely give her a try.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/physical-treatment/9770338.html

So what is the line up there? I really like May, where is she at?

HawynhZo
10-30-20, 01:57

Sawadee Thai on Beratania still my favorite.Looks good might have to ttoft.

NevaEnuf
10-30-20, 02:47
Now with Covid, Shutdowns, I keep seeing some good review, lots of Rob reviews. Shorting out time, not getting the appointed girl, lack of service, excuses, etc, etc. If the girl is nice, not a clock watcher, complies with everything I ask. Sure I'll give above and beyond. But if you see me as another money maker for you and cut corners. I won't see her again that's for sure and will post of experience. To each there own, I got standard's I stick to 60. If they ask anything higher unless if I just need a massage only by LMT then I'll pay higher. Hono1.Reports for this month was disappointing. I would like to answer a few of the questions on a few THAI MTs only in town for now.

IVEY, saw her King street, but not on King, off king. Secluded location, pretty, massage not average, up sell with no touchies, short time. No repeat.

AYA, Waikiki, pretty, average rub and tug, advertise naked but didn't happen for me, high up sell, short time. No repeat.

PINK, Waikiki, all about the up sell. No repeat. She left already.

These are the travellers. FME. Customers are just ATMs.

LISA, in town, pretty, average rub and tug, no touchies, up sell and more, for less, no repeat.

ROSE, in town, been here awhile, no up sell, average service, nice personality and attitude.

EMMA I think her name, in town, no up sell, good massage and service, nice to be with.

AM, in town, good massage and service, be nice, stay on her good side.

I agree with HON 1 . Good service, show respect leave happy and repeat. YMMV.

Samurai808
10-30-20, 17:51
Just finishing up in this thread, check this out, this girl is just amazing, beautiful and skilled in many ways. Such a hard worker. Better not mess with this one as I am sure she will kick ass. Very professional, but I knew there was a Tita under there... But an oh so gorgeous one.

#supportlocal
https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.leialoha/videos/3659572880725363

L-10+, A-10+, M-10+.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGF-O9ThqLk/

Crazy72
10-30-20, 19:01
Reports for this month was disappointing. I would like to answer a few of the questions on a few THAI MTs only in town for now.

IVEY, saw her King street, but not on King, off king. Secluded location, pretty, massage not average, up sell with no touchies, short time. No repeat.

AYA, Waikiki, pretty, average rub and tug, advertise naked but didn't happen for me, high up sell, short time. No repeat.

LISA, in town, pretty, average rub and tug, no touchies, up sell and more, for less, no repeat.

ROSE, in town, been here awhile, no up sell, average service, nice personality and attitude.

EMMA I think her name, in town, no up sell, good massage and service, nice to be with.

I agree with HON 1 . Good service, show respect leave happy and repeat. YMMV.There are a couple of Lisa's and Emma's. Which ones are you talking about? Also is AM the strictly legit one? PM okay.

Samurai808
10-30-20, 21:24
OK guys, as my inbox is being blown up with questions about these two, I'll just do a PSA.

Jasmine is the owner of InhaleExhale.

She is about 5'0" and solid.

She does an awesome slow deep tissue.

Am is the owner of Good Day Thai Massage.

She is about 5'6" and solid.

She does an good deep tissue and is a great conversationalist. Always very relaxing, goes way overtime for me and does not text during the session. She only stays focused on you.

As far as I know both are LEGIT.

And yes, both are Banging HOT, as those hips don't lie.

Lastly just google their business names

Just finishing up in this thread, check this out, this girl is just amazing, beautiful and skilled in many ways. Such a hard worker. Better not mess with this one as I am sure she will kick ass. Very professional, but I knew there was a Tita under there... But an oh so gorgeous one.

#supportlocal
https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.leialoha/videos/3659572880725363

LesterZone808
10-31-20, 14:43
Reports for this month was disappointing. I would like to answer a few of the questions on a few THAI MTs only in town for now.

I agree with HON 1 . Good service, show respect leave happy and repeat. YMMV.Which Emma is this? CC? I'm looking for Emma who used to be at Thai Pattaya.

SadoMasa69
10-31-20, 18:44
Sorry forgot to put legit massage with standard massage fees.Thanks! Appreciate the reply!

Ck813
10-31-20, 21:45
Has anyone been able to get an appointment with anyone there? I call and call and no answer. Also texted and left message and nothing. I so want to see Fiona so bad!

Anyone help a brother out.

Ck813
10-31-20, 21:49
She looks banging but she operates a fork lift so she kicks ass?

Tried to get an appointment but her hours are very limited. Can't beat her prices and she seems very friendly via text and FB!

OK guys, as my inbox is being blown up with questions about these two, I'll just do a PSA.

She does an good deep tissue and is a great conversationalist. Always very relaxing, goes way overtime for me and does not text during the session. She only stays focused on you.

Lastly just google their business names

HornyBoy13
11-01-20, 00:10

Lastly just google their business namesDoes Jasmine allow undraped massage?

Samurai808
11-01-20, 16:57
Never tried, besides I was only there for an hour for some serious back work. Five days gone by and I'm still feeling great.
Next time I'll go for two hours for the whole body.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFihvhlB8ww/?igshid=18xhgebb3dcrj

Does Jasmine allow undraped massage?

Samurai808
11-01-20, 17:33
Just saying I wouldn't try grabbing her nani, as I am sure you'll get more than your hand slapped.

I think her limited availability is due to her other full time job, as the other week she only took evening appointments and weekends. Even though she is newly licensed, she got some amazing skills, no poking and trying feeling around here... I just gave her the regular rate as she is oh so worth it.

She looks banging but she operates a fork lift so she kicks ass?

Tried to get an appointment but her hours are very limited. Can't beat her prices and she seems very friendly via text and FB!

HeadRush52
11-01-20, 18:30
Does Jasmine allow undraped massage?I'm sure she can (won't)(maybe) See if you can see the ceiling when your head is in the headrest. Report back soon.

HornyBoy13
11-02-20, 05:05
I'm sure she can (won't)(maybe) See if you can see the ceiling when your head is in the headrest. Report back soon.OK. I'll show her my cock.

DeeJohn808
11-02-20, 12:35
Man, these citypage links are really unfortunate. Is this Vivi the same as this one in this BP ad? Where is she located? And how fake are the pics in this ad?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/waikiki/9775642.html

Haven't seen Vivi in a while. Really like her looks, sweet, petite with some meat. Cute as ever. Great ass, with huge tits on this small girl. She has a new girl Coco, but I was there for Vivi. Coco very cute too. Asked her to watch as I only had enough mula for Vivi.

SHe said ak which was a turn on. Got Vivi's nude B2 B with her nipples all over my back, ass, and front of course. She still doesn't do FS, but allowed DATY, lots tit sucking, LFK, and I could tell Coco was getting turned. LOL but I was too.

Then Vivi went for some nice BBBJ. Nice, slow and wet. Good 10-15 BBBJ. Then she oiled up her its for some tity fucking. Clamping her tits around jr felt very nice. Like a shaved pussy.

Told her I wanted to finish K9 by rubbing jr up and down her ass crack with nice full cheeks. Finally came all over her ass crack,everything. Coco came over and stroke all the rest of my juices out of my dick.

Showered together as she cleaned me off. Pretty exciting session. Have to bring more mula next time for some tag team. Repeat for sure.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-100-young-asis-japanese-34806533

Sy.

Captin Crunch
11-02-20, 13:21
Haven't seen Vivi in a while. Really like her looks, sweet, petite with some meat. Cute as ever. Great ass, with huge tits on this small girl. She has a new girl Coco, but I was there for Vivi. Coco very cute too. Asked her to watch as I only had enough mula for Vivi.

SHe said ak which was a turn on. Got Vivi's nude B2 B with her nipples all over my back, ass, and front of course. She still doesn't do FS, but allowed DATY, lots tit sucking, LFK, and I could tell Coco was getting turned. LOL but I was too.

Then Vivi went for some nice BBBJ. Nice, slow and wet. Good 10-15 BBBJ. Then she oiled up her its for some tity fucking. Clamping her tits around jr felt very nice. Like a shaved pussy.

Told her I wanted to finish K9 by rubbing jr up and down her ass crack with nice full cheeks. Finally came all over her ass crack,everything. Coco came over and stroke all the rest of my juices out of my dick.

Showered together as she cleaned me off. Pretty exciting session. Have to bring more mula next time for some tag team. Repeat for sure.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-100-young-asis-japanese-34806533

Sy.What was the damage for this session? How much did you give Coco for watching?

YoungMonger808
11-02-20, 15:49
Man, these citypage links are really unfortunate. Is this Vivi the same as this one in this BP ad? Where is she located? And how fake are the pics in this ad?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/waikiki/9775642.htmlIsn't this from over a year ago?

DaveGoesDeep
11-02-20, 18:23
What was the damage for this session? How much did you give Coco for watching?Keep in mind, that post was a year ago.

HeadRush52
11-03-20, 14:28
I see these ads that are $70 hr and they don't even reside here.

Don't these unlicensed woman know that we have lost a lot of jobs here?

Even the licensed therapist don't charge $70 hr.

Good luck when you return home.

Some already charge $140 hr so that means HE is on the table?

Plus $60 more for lame HJ and little roaming and no FS?

Times are hard now.

Why make it worst?

WhisperingEye
11-03-20, 22:14
I'm sure she can (won't)(maybe) See if you can see the ceiling when your head is in the headrest. Report back soon.Maybe it's an inside thing but what do you mean about the ceiling thing?

Also it's probably a health preference for the draping? Legit Jing does it nude but I had it draped at the kaheka HE place.

BonedAgain
11-03-20, 22:31
I see these ads that are $70 hr and they don't even reside here.

Don't these unlicensed woman know that we have lost a lot of jobs here?

Even the licensed therapist don't charge $70 hr.

Good luck when you return home.

Some already charge $140 hr so that means HE is on the table?

Plus $60 more for lame HJ and little roaming and no FS?

Times are hard now.

Why make it worst?I'm sure you know economics. More stimulus money devaluates your hard earned buck and leads to inflation.

DrMajikLuv69
11-04-20, 00:54
Has anyone been able to get an appointment with anyone there? I call and call and no answer. Also texted and left message and nothing. I so want to see Fiona so bad!

Anyone help a brother out.Is CC 203 another wise known as Hiran?

HeadRush52
11-04-20, 02:20
Maybe it's an inside thing but what do you mean about the ceiling thing?

Also it's probably a health preference for the draping? Legit Jing does it nude but I had it draped at the kaheka HE place.When your face is shoved down the headrest and now the ceiling is visible.

SexMachine9677
11-04-20, 03:50
Anyone seen or heard of Mika lately? She was on the 13th flood of CC I think or something like that? She also advertised her name as Mary. Just wondering and if anyone has her contact info.

Thanks.

Mongerholic
11-04-20, 11:43
Anyone seen or heard of Mika lately? She was on the 13th flood of CC I think or something like that? She also advertised her name as Mary. Just wondering and if anyone has her contact info.

Thanks.What a coincidence. According to Mika she hasn't found the right room to work out of yet. Stay tuned.

NevaEnuf
11-04-20, 11:55
Is CC 203 another wise known as Hiran?Closed a couple of months ago. Number doesn't work anymore. Was told HACKERS messed up her business.

I, ve been waiting for a call. From my information.

DrMajikLuv69
11-04-20, 12:07
Is CC 203 another wise known as Hiran?Otherwise.

Russ1234
11-04-20, 17:26
So what is the line up there? I really like May, where is she at?I'm not sure who else works at Sawadee as I've always, like 30 times, see Irene. Irene manages the shop so I'd be confident she'd only hire girls who know how to massage, but of course that's not a promise. Irene is cute, friendly, gives a good massage and nice ending. Nothing else available it's a fairly legit spot.

ShaqFu
11-04-20, 18:45
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bp/9776566.html after setting up an appointment with her she asks you to paypal her a deposit for her safety.

Rimmer808
11-04-20, 19:52
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-376-9605-pretty-nana-best-asian-bodyrub-relaxing-amp-pleasurable-808-376-9605/6575982.html

This hottie advertises on Massage Therapists but is for sure a escort. And she's HAWT!! Great FS. Thought I should post here anyway. Very nice and clean provider. She only takes 2-3 mongers per day, so she always fresh. LOL.

Nice body and skin, looks young. Saw her twice, first with make up, and second without, and she still looks good. Clean place and private. Is indie, which I like. No rush or upselling of course. Security no bother. Worth the $$ for sure.

Definitely a repeater.

Rim.

OjiiChan69
11-04-20, 20:02
Sorry forgot name, but massage not her specialty, but if you looking for extra, that's her specialty. Haha Cute girl looks young. Very slim, nice legs, flat tummy, cute butt, nice bolt ons, and sweet nani if that's your liking.

No rush at all, very friendly. Had a great time. Big place and private. Will check out again.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/relieve-amp-unload-all-pre-ssure-gfe-w-me-831-216-7007-downtown/6213654.html

Ojii.

Ck813
11-05-20, 01:24
Yes it is.

Is CC 203 another wise known as Hiran?

RainyBoy1
11-05-20, 01:34
Sorry forgot name, but massage not her specialty, but if you looking for extra, that's her specialty. Haha Cute girl looks young. Very slim, nice legs, flat tummy, cute butt, nice bolt ons, and sweet nani if that's your liking.

No rush at all, very friendly. Had a great time. Big place and private. Will check out again.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/relieve-amp-unload-all-pre-ssure-gfe-w-me-831-216-7007-downtown/6213654.html

Ojii.Awesome, thanks for feedback! She provided FS? Damage? Just trying to see what's good in town other than cc.

Smash2000
11-05-20, 02:37
Closed a couple of months ago. Number doesn't work anymore. Was told HACKERS messed up her business.

I, ve been waiting for a call. From my information.Hackers? Chinese & Russian hackers? Or Hookers?

Ajarn
11-05-20, 02:53
Also it's probably a health preference for the draping? Legit Jing does it nude but I had it draped at the kaheka HE place.Thought this place was somewhat legit, so dutifully covered myself. When the MT comes in, the first thing she does is whip that sheet right off. Never came back on, even after the flip. Was not asked if I wanted to shower.

BTW, saw a tall, slim, attractive Thai lady. Nice legs. Couldn't tell much about her face since she was wearing a mask. Was told that she was just visiting, but she went into a room where a farang was waiting.

Was this Jenny?

Lick YourClit
11-05-20, 04:00
Anybody tried vivi was wondering if that was the dorris every one was talking about because I haven't seen dorris was wondering if that was her.

Shy Boto
11-05-20, 06:26
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-376-9605-pretty-nana-best-asian-bodyrub-relaxing-amp-pleasurable-808-376-9605/6575982.html

This hottie advertises on Massage Therapists but is for sure a escort. And she's HAWT!! Great FS. Thought I should post here anyway. Very nice and clean provider. She only takes 2-3 mongers per day, so she always fresh. LOL.

Nice body and skin, looks young. Saw her twice, first with make up, and second without, and she still looks good. Clean place and private. Is indie, which I like. No rush or upselling of course. Security no bother. Worth the $$ for sure.

Definitely a repeater.

Rim.Wow you are lucky wish I could get to see her you must have a big dick that she likes to fuck I read that she does like big dick maybe that's why she only does 2 or 3 a day because she's fucking guys with big dicks and her pussy is loose and not the right size for us smaller guys.

Inamona
11-05-20, 12:37
Thought this place was somewhat legit, so dutifully covered myself. When the MT comes in, the first thing she does is whip that sheet right off. Never came back on, even after the flip. Was not asked if I wanted to shower.

BTW, saw a tall, slim, attractive Thai lady. Nice legs. Couldn't tell much about her face since she was wearing a mask. Was told that she was just visiting, but she went into a room where a farang was waiting.

Was this Jenny?Is this spa located on the 4th floor? Do you recall the name of your MT? Showering is an automatic IMO. Definitely before the session. I don't lay on the table until after I have showered.

I have seen Jenni and Lisa at the 4th Kaheka spa. Both are good looking, tall, and have nice legs.

Samurai808
11-05-20, 14:20
Here are some info links.

Pon the Masseuse and Manscaper. She does a good massage and is friendly.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/aloha-thai-massage-and-wellness-honolulu?osq=aloha+thai.

I think this one is the owner.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/massage-with-me/9705286.html

As Aloha Thai is the only place on King St that I know of offering manscaping.
I would double check the goods, unless you are into that. As this one looks like Rose.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/massage-with-me/9775061.html

Is this spa located on the 4th floor? Do you recall the name of your MT? Showering is an automatic IMO. Definitely before the session. I don't lay on the table until after I have showered.

I have seen Jenni and Lisa at the 4th Kaheka spa. Both are good looking, tall, and have nice legs.

Xyz808
11-05-20, 14:48
Last link is a pic of Kai. Older Thai can do a good massage and good finish.

Here are some info links.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/aloha-thai-massage-and-wellness-honolulu?osq=aloha+thai.

I would double check the goods, unless you are into that. As this one looks like Rose.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/massage-with-me/9775061.html

Redneck 1
11-05-20, 16:22
Scam

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bp/9776566.html after setting up an appointment with her she asks you to paypal her a deposit for her safety.Yup, more flimflam. The wording of this advertisement for purported provider "Lizz" in Honolulu, the "Breath Taking Beauty" with a "hot curvaceous body," has been used in ads all around the USA (with various numbers and pictures). During the pandemic, Lizz has supposedly been available nearly everywhere: Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Utah, California, etc. Of course, at every location Lizz purportedly has her "Private Upscale Residence".

Samurai808
11-05-20, 18:52
Phew. My bad, Thanks for the confirmation...

But they really look alike.
https://bestmassageintownbytsrose.co/

http://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/ts-4-m-best-massage-by-ts-rose-in-waikiki_280473

Last link is a pic of Kai. Older Thai can do a good massage and good finish.

Ajarn
11-05-20, 19:27
Last link is a pic of Kai. Older Thai can do a good massage and good finishDid she used to be at Four Season Thai, aka Pin Thai?

Ajarn
11-05-20, 19:45

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/massage-with-me/9775061.htmlDoes Pon also go by Naki?

Lick YourClit
11-05-20, 19:51
Wow you are lucky wish I could get to see her you must have a big dick that she likes to fuck I read that she does like big dick maybe that's why she only does 2 or 3 a day because she's fucking guys with big dicks and her pussy is loose and not the right size for us smaller guys.I wish I could see her all the time to but I don't want to fall in love with her again I was so sad when she left before wish I could be with her but that can't happen with these type of girls maybe unless you are of the same race and have a big dick and billions of dollars then maybe it can happen. I'm just happy I was there for her in her personal life and she was there for me had lots of fun with her outside the AMP best moments of my life she is a sweet smart girl wish I could have been better to her it was great while it lasted I stll love her can't forget the memories I don't regret any of it I just regret not treating her better.

Guapo Marx
11-05-20, 20:17
The board on the ground floor shows at least 16 massage parlors. Whether or not they are all open, I don't know. Kind of a scaled down Century Center. If any know of some good ones, I'd like to know what you think.

HuhWhyinn
11-05-20, 20:48
Helping spread the word that these two beautiful ladies are trying to come out to Hawaii but they need our help getting them here. Let's do our part so we can spoil them and be spoiled in return.

Two sexy Latinas!

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/amberlane

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Skycielo8

https://www.gofundme.com/f/send-sky-to-hawaii?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all.

Ajarn
11-05-20, 21:31
Is this spa located on the 4th floor? Do you recall the name of your MT? Showering is an automatic IMO. Definitely before the session. I don't lay on the table until after I have showered.

I have seen Jenni and Lisa at the 4th Kaheka spa. Both are good looking, tall, and have nice legs.Is this the Lisa (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-with-me/9184296.html/) you were referring to? Is Jenny slimmer than Lisa?

Redneck 1
11-05-20, 21:46
Helping spread the word that these two beautiful ladies are trying to come out to Hawaii but they need our help getting them here. Let's do our part so we can spoil them and be spoiled in return.

Two sexy Latinas!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/send-sky-to-hawaii?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all.Two "beautiful," "sexy" and relatively young providers can't raise $2000 themselves by providing sexual services on the mainland? They each have a mouth and a pussy, right? LOL. This so-called fundraiser seems fishy.

PointDexterJr
11-05-20, 23:04

Two sexy Latinas!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/send-sky-to-hawaii?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all.LOL - !!

Good luck with that -.

No FS, and those rates for what?

Betta she stay on the mainland. She going to starve here!

SexMachine9677
11-05-20, 23:27
Is there another place at 1287 south king st besides tomiko, Mimi, and Bb? I remember talking to bb and she said why don't I go next door where there is younger girls. She was referring to across the hall on tomikos side. What's that place called? It's in the same floor as them.

Enona1
11-05-20, 23:32
Is there another place at 1287 south king st besides tomiko, Mimi, and Bb? I remember talking to bb and she said why don't I go next door where there is younger girls. She was referring to across the hall on tomikos side. What's that place called? It's in the same floor as them.There is a Thai place. Forgot the name. Mimi said all rooms were taken with MTs. Not sure if that's the case.

NevaEnuf
11-06-20, 12:26
Is there another place at 1287 south king st besides tomiko, Mimi, and Bb? I remember talking to bb and she said why don't I go next door where there is younger girls. She was referring to across the hall on tomikos side. What's that place called? It's in the same floor as them.Try MyThai spa. Cherry and May.

Crazy72
11-06-20, 12:57
Does Pon also go by Naki?Pon and Naki are two different MT. Pon used to work at CC. Same place as Jane.

GhostRecon
11-06-20, 13:01
I can vouch for Pon at Aloha Thai, especially if you need some waxing!

Inamona
11-06-20, 14:01
Is this the Lisa (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-with-me/9184296.html/) you were referring to? Is Jenny slimmer than Lisa?Jenny is slimmer but Lisa's legs are tone. Daddy like.

Enona1
11-06-20, 15:22
Try MyThai spa. Cherry and May.How's the service there? Room #, cost?

Samurai808
11-06-20, 16:49
Interesting. Here are the links.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Massage-Service/My-Thai-Spa-Wellness-100287358414039/

https://mythaihonolulu.com/?fbclid=IwAR3KEfRU700EgnQfDEb2AQYeRFaMiuGY0NFd__H6NstNtiwtpOUWzZ3mros

How's the service there? Room #, cost?

Redneck 1
11-06-20, 17:19
Two "beautiful," "sexy" and relatively young providers can't raise $2000 themselves by providing sexual services on the mainland? They each have a mouth and a pussy, right? LOL. This so-called fundraiser seems fishy.One of these two providers has been on Private Delights for almost two years; lists herself in three categories (Escort, BDSM and FBSM); has nothing on her "No" list; has fourteen reviews that average five stars; and says that she's 21 years young with size 36 to 38 breasts. In other words, a provider who's probably earned lots of money already and can continue to do so. Yet, mongers should "donate" their cash to her with no strings attached, for nothing other than her expectation that she will "visit" your island and "meet" you?

The other provider has been on Private Delights since September 29; says that she's 29 with an athletic body; claims to "provide the best FBSM in the mainland"; and also offers nuru and prostate massage. Again, a provider who could probably earn lots of money herself by making mongers happy. Yet, she warns that she refuses to provide mongers with any "extras". So because she refuses to earn more money by providing mongers with any extras, mongers should "donate" their cash to her with no strings attached, for nothing other than her expectation that she will "visit" your island and "meet" you?

In my opinion, having this particular fundraising solicitation on a monger forum is laughable.

KaraSnsd
11-06-20, 20:30
The board on the ground floor shows at least 16 massage parlors. Whether or not they are all open, I don't know. Kind of a scaled down Century Center. If any know of some good ones, I'd like to know what you think.There are a few in this building.

Tiffany Thai Massage is the most famous. All legit with some good looking Thai girls but also a tranny and some uglier Chinese old ladies. Make sure to ask for the Thai girls. Soul in Hands is a legit Chinese place but only one therapist. Wassana is a legit Thai place with friendly Wassana and chubby sexy Katie. A fit and business like Nina also there. Haiqi massage is a legit Chinese place there.

Guapo Marx
11-07-20, 12:07
There are a few in this building.

Tiffany Thai Massage is the most famous. All legit with some good looking Thai girls but also a tranny and some uglier Chinese old ladies. Make sure to ask for the Thai girls. Soul in Hands is a legit Chinese place but only one therapist. Wassana is a legit Thai place with friendly Wassana and chubby sexy Katie. A fit and business like Nina also there. Haiqi massage is a legit Chinese place there.The most famous has one that will eagerly do a little extra. Also has a tranny, which does a poor job in pulling it off. This place is always busy. Both places mentioned the mamasan is the best but they leave the work to the rest.

Samurai808
11-08-20, 03:50
Haiya, no need fit and business like. Uncle Roger like massive things, because it suits Uncle Roger lifestyle, everything massive. So have to check out BBW Katie and her hot pot.

There are a few in this building.

Tiffany Thai Massage is the most famous. All legit with some good looking Thai girls but also a tranny and some uglier Chinese old ladies. Make sure to ask for the Thai girls. Soul in Hands is a legit Chinese place but only one therapist. Wassana is a legit Thai place with friendly Wassana and chubby sexy Katie. A fit and business like Nina also there. Haiqi massage is a legit Chinese place there.

Bukake King
11-08-20, 04:38
Checked out this cute asian with a nice real huge tits. And nice and real. Petite girl but not spinner. Had some nice curves in right places. Started with nice uncovered massage. Face down with a lot of playing with butt and jr from behind. Nice pressure with massage.

On the flip I was at attention and ready. Asked what I wanted as all was on the menu, but only had enough for HJ. Nice slow HJ with nice technique. Removed top for me as I told I would tip extra. Beautiful rack with great nips that gets nice and hard.

Friendly, cute girl and didn't rush. Clean place. Finished up, shower and I was done. Full hour. Will come back for more next time.

Buka.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/sweet-bebe-cute-amp-friendly-nice-bodyrub-1-service-sexy-oils/6241165.html

WillTry45
11-08-20, 12:15
Did she used to be at Four Season Thai, aka Pin Thai?Maybe Pin Thai not good anymore or she is too old for that place.

Now she move to Aloha Thai.

Good massage and good of choice to finish.

ThisYear
11-08-20, 13:43
Where is this girl located? Sounds fun.

Checked out this cute asian with a nice real huge tits. And nice and real. Petite girl but not spinner. Had some nice curves in right places. Started with nice uncovered massage. Face down with a lot of playing with butt and jr from behind. Nice pressure with massage.

On the flip I was at attention and ready. Asked what I wanted as all was on the menu, but only had enough for HJ. Nice slow HJ with nice technique. Removed top for me as I told I would tip extra. Beautiful rack with great nips that gets nice and hard.

Friendly, cute girl and didn't rush. Clean place. Finished up, shower and I was done. Full hour. Will come back for more next time.

Buka.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/sweet-bebe-cute-amp-friendly-nice-bodyrub-1-service-sexy-oils/6241165.html

OjiiChan69
11-08-20, 15:40
Awesome, thanks for feedback! She provided FS? Damage? Just trying to see what's good in town other than cc.Yes, everything on the menu, with standard fees. If you like slim chicks, she's the one. Nice rack with a cute butt. Good service.

Ojii.

UkiSlamma
11-08-20, 19:04
Get new therapist I've never tried before, her name is Honey. Sweet lady good personality. If you like strong pressure and strength, then she is your girl. Personal preference I declined extras, but if you in the mood go for it. Have fun.

RomeoJones
11-08-20, 19:37
Get new therapist I've never tried before, her name is Honey. Sweet lady good personality. If you like strong pressure and strength, then she is your girl. Personal preference I declined extras, but if you in the mood go for it. Have fun.Which Pin Thai location?

WomenLover2
11-08-20, 19:38
Get new therapist I've never tried before, her name is Honey. Sweet lady good personality. If you like strong pressure and strength, then she is your girl. Personal preference I declined extras, but if you in the mood go for it. Have fun.Is Honey at Pin Thai near Cutter Ford / Best Buy or Aiea Town Center?

What is her description?

Fleshlight
11-09-20, 03:28
Yes, everything on the menu, with standard fees. If you like slim chicks, she's the one. Nice rack with a cute butt. Good service.

Ojii.I had a session with her too. Massage was not bad too, but the service after was better. I concur she really slim, but cute face and butt. Will repeat.

Flesh.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-219-6602-sexy-asian-babe-b2b-oil-b-odyrub-808-219-6602/9734779.html

ReefDiver
11-09-20, 03:33
Yes, everything on the menu, with standard fees. If you like slim chicks, she's the one. Nice rack with a cute butt. Good service.

Ojii.I had a session with her too. Massage was not bad too, but the service after was better. I concur she really slim, but cute face and butt. Will repeat.

Reef.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-219-6602-sexy-asian-babe-b2b-oil-b-odyrub-808-219-6602/9734779.html

YoungMonger808
11-09-20, 03:38

Buka.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/sweet-bebe-cute-amp-friendly-nice-bodyrub-1-service-sexy-oils/6241165.htmlHow old would you peg the girl to be at? Been getting a run of old aunties as of late so trying to be more cautious.

RobanRoban
11-09-20, 14:22
Went to pin Thai couple days ago, had a older thai lady. Good massage and HE at $. 6 but I got her down to usual $. 2. Kept on massaging me after the deed.

Saw a younger one a little be meatier with big boobz. Asked for her but she had an appointment. Will repeat either one.

YoungMonger808
11-09-20, 15:04
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/9667360.html

Anyone try this one?

Bukake King
11-09-20, 15:40
How old would you peg the girl to be at? Been getting a run of old aunties as of late so trying to be more cautious.Tough one man! LOL you know these asian chicks all look young. I'd say mid 30's. She looks good though, especially her real huge tits.

You been with Dallas from Rejuve back when, I never thought she was 45.

Buka.

BeerAddict
11-09-20, 16:31
Where is this girl located? Sounds fun.She told me Century Center when I called her recently.

RainyBoy1
11-09-20, 19:47
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/near-by-downtown/9753739.html

Anybody tried this out? Mahalos!

MadMonster
11-09-20, 22:14
She told me Century Center when I called her recently.That ad leads to cc 20x that was a Thai owned but couldn't make money. Now its a much happier place to be.

SexMachine9677
11-09-20, 22:30
Haiya, no need fit and business like. Uncle Roger like massive things, because it suits Uncle Roger lifestyle, everything massive. So have to check out BBW Katie and her hot pot.Is there an ad or phone # for this bbw you Talking about? I love bbw.

HapaBoy86
11-09-20, 22:43
Tough one man! LOL you know these asian chicks all look young. I'd say mid 30's. She looks good though, especially her real huge tits.

You been with Dallas from Rejuve back when, I never thought she was 45.

Buka.I miss Dallas! She was one of my all time favs!

HawynhZo
11-10-20, 00:14
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/near-by-downtown/9753739.html

Anybody tried this out? Mahalos!Looks good might have to ttoftt.

Takeshi Kovacs
11-10-20, 00:24
How old would you peg the girl to be at? Been getting a run of old aunties as of late so trying to be more cautious.For those of you that have been around the game for awhile you will know this provider as Yanni from cc. Search the forum reviews and you'll find what you seek.

Ck813
11-10-20, 02:59
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9780304.html

Anyone have anything? Please PM as she writes no reviews please.

Johnny14
11-10-20, 07:05
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/9667360.html

Anyone try this one?If that's the one calling herself "Linda", then she's not new but been there at least 6 months. Chinese from China hardly speaks English, so so massage. Big natural tits but nothing to remember, not going back. Go see Nana or better known as Momo from Ume.

Xyz808
11-10-20, 13:10

Anyone have anything? Please PM as she writes no reviews please.I forgot what she went by before but she was working in town before. Her old ad you could see she had braces. Saw her in a hotel in Waikiki before she went back mainland. Gives a pretty good massage and HE. Think other mongers reported more but I only saw her once.

Crazy72
11-10-20, 13:21

Anyone have anything? Please PM as she writes no reviews please.She looks like Joy. Comes and goes. If she is she's a keeper. Search for Joyy she used to be in CC.

WomenLover2
11-10-20, 13:37
Went to pin Thai couple days ago, had a older thai lady. Good massage and HE at $. 6 but I got her down to usual $. 2. Kept on massaging me after the deed.

Saw a younger one a little be meatier with big boobz. Asked for her but she had an appointment. Will repeat either one.Who is the older lady? Which Pin Thai Aiea did you go to? By Best Buy or Aiea Town Center?

Who is the younger lady? Was it Honey?

Johnny14
11-10-20, 14:01

Buka.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/sweet-bebe-cute-amp-friendly-nice-bodyrub-1-service-sexy-oils/6241165.htmlDon't know about her service, but she kept giving me drama texts about being a pain in the ass, because I was getting bad reception and could not respond immediately. So finally got to her CC apartment and was disappointed in seeing a chubby fat Chinese with glasses. Asked if she was Bebe, said yes, but I just walked out. Already pissed me off while in the elevator. Sure does not even come close to this picture.

DJ Quick
11-10-20, 19:27
Don't know about her service, but she kept giving me drama texts about being a pain in the ass, because I was getting bad reception and could not respond immediately. So finally got to her CC apartment and was disappointed in seeing a chubby fat Chinese with glasses. Asked if she was Bebe, said yes, but I just walked out. Already pissed me off while in the elevator. Sure does not even come close to this picture.Thanks Johnny. I was going to see her this afternoon but my gut telling me to see this site first. Sure enough fake picture again. Thanks Bro. Saved me kala.

UkiSlamma
11-10-20, 19:38
Is Honey at Pin Thai near Cutter Ford / Best Buy or Aiea Town Center?

What is her description?Aiea Town Center.

Johnny14
11-10-20, 21:49
Thanks Johnny. I was going to see her this afternoon but my gut telling me to see this site first. Sure enough fake picture again. Thanks Bro. Saved me kala.No problem, another guy posted recently about shitty service for one I was interested in but changed my mind after reading his post in this forum. Thanks also to the moderators who allow us to share information on this forum.

Jan Fortifore
11-10-20, 23:31
The only hot one I saw at PT was Nancy but I never got extras from her but tbh I'd drop $$$ just to get in that big booty for a 10 min qk.

She's a winner with a killer ass I will say and excellent alcohol partner.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/99-080-kauhale-st/6731726.html

Anyone know if she msog HE?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-super-relax-massage/9775914.html

I cannot tell if the reports above relate to this advertised therapist. Anyone have any recent experience? I will take one for the team and report soon.

EDIT: https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a14894467 I see now that this Bedpage advertisement is related to this Assortlist ad.

Jan Fortifore.

KaraSnsd
11-10-20, 23:37
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-super-relax-massage/9775914.html

I cannot tell if the reports above relate to this advertised therapist. Anyone have any recent experience? I will take one for the team and report soon.

Jan Fortifore.Haiqi phone number is different than the bedpage advertisement.

LuvLurking
11-11-20, 00:55
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-super-relax-massage/9775914.html

EDIT: https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a14894467 I see now that this Bedpage advertisement is related to this Assortlist ad.

Jan Fortifore.Jan. The Nancy in the photo is a YMMV provider. HJ and rack spocking are in play with her. I had to see her a few times before the fun began.

Samurai808
11-11-20, 01:01
Been to Haiqi in CS and it is fully legit, as it is run by Chinese mother and daughter. So don't think they would be posting in BP.

You can find them on Yelp.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Haiqi phone number is different than the bedpage advertisement.

RainyBoy1
11-11-20, 01:32
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/demi-is-back-in-honolulu-for-the-best-thai-massage-hearts/9672602.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-dolls-ewa-beach-real-pics-real-massage/9755949.html

Tried Demi, I like my massages hard, walk on the back, stretching, all that. Went into the room (walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling) after my shower. Took my towel off, just about to hop on the table, Demi walks in asks for fee up front, Didn't phase her that I stood there naked searching in my pants. So I hop on the table didn't bother covering up, she didn't mind. She does a lite oil massage, some skills not much, brush the boys occasionally, flipped after about 1/2 hr. Immediately Offers more service 80 HJ roaming over the clothes or 140 topless HJ with roaming. I don't usually give in if over 60 for HJ. About I had a long day and just wanted some release. Very lackluster, mechanical, got the job done. She tried to end it, I questioned if that was 60 min. She didn't say anything just continued massaging. Sometimes you just got to try. One and done. Definitely better options out there! Peace out!

Does Demi give a good massage? Or is it more of a rub down? If just a rub down, I'd probably wouldn't partake.

Wanted a quick release. Didn't care if it's just HE and not full service. Location close and didn't want to drive to town. Had Demi for the first time. Heard the reviews of her prices but who cares. After massage and on the flip I agreed to the topless and free roaming HE. OMG talk about perfect body. Just how I like it. Tits hand size and perky like a school girl. Her ass and legs was my type. Didn't let me stick the finger in but rubbed her snatch like it was going to start fire from the friction.

Man this is the type of AMP girls it remember. Man I so miss the good ol mid 2000's. Will repeat but not right away.Sampled this one recently, Perfect skinny body and tits with one cute face! Massage was decent, a bit oil + rubbing but with that soft hands though!

On the flip, still had my boxers on. Dang, no kidding but the prices for extra was no joke. Forgot what she said for HJ but topless was 140?? Whatever, went through with it because she was my type! Would love to come back and location ain't that bad. I got lost "due to construction site".

There are other options but being in the west side, I'm done here. Shoots! I'd probably rather take her out too dinner for 100 and call it a night.

Xyz808
11-11-20, 02:41

Jan Fortifore.Has anyone seen Nancy recently? Read she was YMMV on the HE and I never got past the legit massage. She upped her deep tissue to 80 an hour awhile back so I stopped seeing her. If she's gone to the dark side, I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Baromas
11-11-20, 02:56

Anyone have anything? Please PM as she writes no reviews please.She always went by Lila before. Young 25 ish, think Thai mix. Definitely not local. Has accent. Nice body, about 5'2" thin. Used to be standard $60 plus $60 for HE. Allowed roaming and topless. Operated out of a condo in Aiea then went to CA for a while. Haven't tried her since she got back but a repeat for me. Will go back when time permits.

Poiuy2
11-11-20, 02:57
Anyone tried this person advertising nuru on IG? Quoted me $$ for 90 minutes and leaving happy. She's stacked of that's her real pics on IG. Thought she was Chinese as she is very fair. But she said she's from the Philippines. And she's managed. Said I need to book thru her manager.

Jan Fortifore
11-11-20, 03:32
Anyone tried this person advertising nuru on IG? Quoted me $$ for 90 minutes and leaving happy. She's stacked of that's her real pics on IG. Thought she was Chinese as she is very fair. But she said she's from the Philippines. And she's managed. Said I need to book thru her manager.The profile pic for the page https://www.instagram.com/crazyaira_20/ is of a model named Tyra Ku Norva:

https://www.instagram.com/tyrakuuu/?hl=en

https://www.facebook.com/tyrachin.ku

https://exolyt.com/user/tyrakuku14/full

https://www.tiktok.com/@tyrakuku14

Most likely she isn't providing in Hawaii. The search continues.

Jay Dubblefoh.

HawynhZo
11-11-20, 15:31
Has anyone seen Nancy recently? Read she was YMMV on the HE and I never got past the legit massage. She upped her deep tissue to 80 an hour awhile back so I stopped seeing her. If she's gone to the dark side, I wouldn't mind seeing her again.Is she worth seeing and she still around? Tried texting and nothing.

Berry29
11-11-20, 17:36
Has anyone seen Nancy recently? Read she was YMMV on the HE and I never got past the legit massage. She upped her deep tissue to 80 an hour awhile back so I stopped seeing her. If she's gone to the dark side, I wouldn't mind seeing her again.Last time I saw her it was legit as well, curious if anyone reports different. I read long long ago some extras were offered but that was years ago.

Ajarn
11-11-20, 19:33
Last time I saw her it was legit as well, curious if anyone reports different. I read long long ago some extras were offered but that was years ago.She reportedly offered specials when she was at Spaya Thai, where she apparently also went by Nan and Dream.

HawynhZo
11-11-20, 22:41
Looks good might have to ttoft.Okay made appt and spider senses were already going off when she started to get all technical about where to park and where to go for directions.

And throughout the terrible oil rub and no massage she kept leaving the room to text and or talk to someone. Third after the 30 minute terrible oil rub down she stops and asks what I want. First off she says $$ for nude and no touching, screw that. Ended up $30 total. So save your kala and avoid at all costs. Another thing not her in the pics and average looking to top it off. So I really toftt on this one.

HawynhZo
11-11-20, 22:46
Looks like these $70 Hse Fee is these Aiea Townhouses. Haven't seen any other Thai massage place charging $70 but $60 is the going rate now Thai up sell Thai working out of home really getting greedy but ahh if peeps going to pay everyone else going up too.Yah for real, I just posted on one, worst ever a (626) area code, avoid at all costs save your kala.

Berry29
11-11-20, 22:55
She reportedly offered specials when she was at Spaya Thai, where she apparently also went by Nan and Dream.Correct. That's what I had heard and where I had saw her. By then though it seemed she was going legit (idk about old regulars). At the time I was mainly hoping for a good massage and anything else would be a bonus. It didn't work out but it could have just been an off day as I only went once.

Jan Fortifore
11-11-20, 22:56
She reportedly offered specials when she was at Spaya Thai, where she apparently also went by Nan and Dream.

Last time I saw her it was legit as well, curious if anyone reports different. I read long long ago some extras were offered but that was years ago.

Is she worth seeing and she still around? Tried texting and nothing.

Has anyone seen Nancy recently? Read she was YMMV on the HE and I never got past the legit massage. She upped her deep tissue to 80 an hour awhile back so I stopped seeing her. If she's gone to the dark side, I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Jan. The Nancy in the photo is a YMMV provider. HJ and rack spocking are in play with her. I had to see her a few times before the fun began.Mahalo everyone for the reports on Nancy. I will take one for the team and report (even if legit).

January44.

Jan Fortifore
11-12-20, 01:08
She reportedly offered specials when she was at Spaya Thai, where she apparently also went by Nan and Dream.

Correct. That's what I had heard and where I had saw her. By then though it seemed she was going legit (idk about old regulars). At the time I was mainly hoping for a good massage and anything else would be a bonus. It didn't work out but it could have just been an off day as I only went once.

Ajarn's post above sent me down a research hole.

I understand that Nancy works out of unit 201 in the South King Street business complex. I found this business there: https://mythaihonolulu.com/, which led me to their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/My-Thai-Spa-Wellness-100287358414039.

As I reviewed that social media page, I saw that this person posted a cute cartoon gif https://www.facebook.com/gina.phromrach . Her page led me to a couple photos of a group of women from 2013 (attached below). The woman on the far left of the photos is tagged as "Dream" https://www.facebook.com/chositaluvcake . Is this Nancy?

Jan Fortifore.

DeeJohn808
11-12-20, 01:28
I can't answer your question, just wanted to praise you for doing some digging. Nice work.

Also, if that woman in blue gives massages, let me know. That rack is great.

Ajarn's post above sent me down a research hole.

I understand that Nancy works out of unit 201 in the South King Street business complex. I found this business there: https://mythaihonolulu.com/, which led me to their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/My-Thai-Spa-Wellness-100287358414039.

As I reviewed that social media page, I saw that this person posted a cute cartoon gif https://www.facebook.com/gina.phromrach . Her page led me to a couple photos of a group of women from 2013 (attached below). The woman on the far left of the photos is tagged as "Dream" https://www.facebook.com/chositaluvcake . Is this Nancy?

Jan Fortifore.

Bono888
11-12-20, 04:52
Don't know about her service, but she kept giving me drama texts about being a pain in the ass, because I was getting bad reception and could not respond immediately. So finally got to her CC apartment and was disappointed in seeing a chubby fat Chinese with glasses. Asked if she was Bebe, said yes, but I just walked out. Already pissed me off while in the elevator. Sure does not even come close to this picture.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...s/6241165.html

I had a bad experience with this one. Got to the room and saw a short chubby lady. (mid 40's) Decided to give it a try since I was already there. Took a shower and she asked for fee up front. Told her, I'll pay house fee 1st cause I didn't decide if I wanted FS or just HJ. Kept egging me on to pay everything upfront. Gave in at 1st and was willing to pay standard cost for massage and HE. She asked for more money up front so decided to put my cloths back on and walk out.

I don't mind paying up front if they are what they is advertised. But it was like expecting "Kobe Beef" and when you get there it's "Flank Steak". Might as well try it out since your already there and they still want you to pay for Kobe beef. No thank you.

NevaEnuf
11-12-20, 13:54
Mahalo everyone for the reports on Nancy. I will take one for the team and report (even if legit).

January44.Saw her last year at CC. Reviews said legit, but YMMV, so went for it.

Massage was average, on the flip offered HJ no touch $$.

Nope. Finished legit. No repeat. Delete from contact list. Maybe has changed with so much variety available FME.

AmpzJunkie
11-12-20, 18:58
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/relieve-amp-unload-all-pre-ssure-gfe-831-216-7007-downtown/6213654.html

Cute girl, very friendly, slim body, nice fair skin. Massage was ok, shop is nice and clean. Service after was pretty good. No rush at all. Nice tone body. Will repeat for the after party. LOL.

Ampz.

Esunchiste
11-12-20, 19:17
Been away for a while but these two ads caught my eye. Anybody have info on them?

Emma.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-sexy-give-good-massage-747-2465041/9779137.html

Tisha.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-massage-with-young-and-cute-girl-deep-tissue-swedish/9780935.html

Stay safe fellas.

LocalBoi808
11-12-20, 20:03
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incredible-session-real-young-and-sexy-busty-girl/9771961.html

Anyone have info on this one?

Poiuy2
11-12-20, 20:33
The profile pic for the page https://www.instagram.com/crazyaira_20/ is of a model named Tyra Ku Norva:

https://www.instagram.com/tyrakuuu/?hl=en

https://www.facebook.com/tyrachin.ku

https://exolyt.com/user/tyrakuku14/full

https://www.tiktok.com/@tyrakuku14

Most likely she isn't providing in Hawaii. The search continues.

Jay Dubblefoh.Thanks for the info. The more I communicated, the more sketchy it became. She wants the appointment set up via Western Union. Red flag there. Now the latest is her account got deleted and now is airapaulate10. Probably someone reported her (maybe a he) as a scam.

Guapo Marx
11-12-20, 20:37
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/relieve-amp-unload-all-pre-ssure-gfe-831-216-7007-downtown/6213654.html

Cute girl, very friendly, slim body, nice fair skin. Massage was ok, shop is nice and clean. Service after was pretty good. No rush at all. Nice tone body. Will repeat for the after party. LOL.

Ampz.What downtown building?

HawynhZo
11-13-20, 00:25
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incredible-session-real-young-and-sexy-busty-girl/9771961.html

Anyone have info on this one?Posted earlier on this one, save your time and kala, not the one in the pic and no touching with terrible non-existent massage and terrible he.

YoungMonger808
11-13-20, 01:23
If that's the one calling herself "Linda", then she's not new but been there at least 6 months. Chinese from China hardly speaks English, so so massage. Big natural tits but nothing to remember, not going back. Go see Nana or better known as Momo from Ume.Wound up trying her and although she's a little more plump than expected, she did have some natural big tits. Teeth a little jacked with bad breath but good lord, she made up for it with enthusiasm and the longest BJ I've ever gotten from a provider. Even let me grab her by the back of the head and face f her. She is pretty good cg and not a clock watcher as I was there a total of 80 something minutes. Only downside is the bed is just the mattress on the ground so super low, can't do anything standing. She did offer msog as she said was a slow day but I had an outstanding appointment as I wasn't expecting to be there for. Ymmw though.

Johnny was right though, barely any English and massage skills not so good.

AduzDen808
11-13-20, 01:44
She looks like Joy. Comes and goes. If she is she's a keeper. Search for Joyy she used to be in CC.Has anyone seen Joyy recently and can share what services are available and rates. PM if you don't want to share publicly. TIA.

Ned2000
11-13-20, 03:10
Been away for a while but these two ads caught my eye. Anybody have info on them?

Emma.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-sexy-give-good-massage-747-2465041/9779137.html

Tisha.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-massage-with-young-and-cute-girl-deep-tissue-swedish/9780935.html

Stay safe fellas.Tried Emma today. Looks like the picture, but aside from the massage, she didn't offer anything. Got close to my member, but never offered. $70 for a massage with nothing special. I won't be coming back to her.

HapaBoy86
11-13-20, 04:59

Ampz.So, the girl in the advertisement is not the the chick wen walk in correct?

If ya google her pics plenty China links.

https://jbh.17qq.com/article/wpqqgmmsy.html

Really 24 hr?

DaViper
11-13-20, 05:27

Ampz.I think she use to work at a hse in Kapalama.

DeeJohn808
11-13-20, 07:58
FYI Rika posted an ad on CL recently. I saw her reviews on this thread. Taiwanese raised in Japan. Am interested. Has anyone seen her lately (say, in last 6 to 12 months)? How was service? PM is good.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/kaneohe-mobile-masseuse-nutrition/7227630875.html

GhostRecon
11-13-20, 14:35
So, the girl in the advertisement is not the the chick wen walk in correct?

If ya google her pics plenty China links.

https://jbh.17qq.com/article/wpqqgmmsy.html

Really 24 hr?Most if not all the Chinese AMPs don't use real pics and are really off compared to what the real provider looks like. Usually you'll hear reports that it's way off and not in a good way. Only one that uses pics close to the providers or even puts the real pics from time to time is the Hunnewell / Pacific Hts / Pali house. If you're going the Chinese AMP route, just go with the Pali house (go for Lily), Yuri at Sunflower / Waikiki, and Nana aka Momo in Downtown.

YellowFever968
11-13-20, 15:52
She also goes under an other name I forget now but it say Japanese on the ad stay away from this one I know for a fact her unit is being watched if you don't believe me ask me and I'll PM you the proof I got from her Property management the HPD and the feds are watching hers and a few other units in that building gathering evidence with the cameras. So just a fair warring to you all about the 11th 02 unit of CC watch yourself like I've said PM I'll send you proof the same I got yesterday from them.

Eric Shin
11-13-20, 16:18
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/pearlridge-aiea/9745561.html

From $60/ hr to $70/ hr and now this one wants $80/ hr. What's going on guys?

MrBaytr
11-13-20, 18:08
Does Jenny from south king st do more than he? Seen her 3 x's, he got more sensual, but still not much more.

Shoots Brah
11-13-20, 18:11
Has anyone seen Joyy recently and can share what services are available and rates. PM if you don't want to share publicly. TIA.Had her awhile ago back when she was in rotating in kapolei. Pictures are her but either older or photo shopped. Nice body, face is butter. She didn't really give a good massage and blamed it on her sprained ankle at the time. She did allow me to kind of FIV a bit. Pretty sensual massage for the most part. Standard rate. Never repeated though.

Jashnl
11-13-20, 19:14
Maybe Pin Thai not good anymore or she is too old for that place.

Now she move to Aloha Thai.

Good massage and good of choice to finish.Tried this spot for the first time and got Kai by chance. Massage was better than expected however HE was $. Went for it anyway and was allowed to touch everything. Great attitude. Would repeat.

UkiSlamma
11-13-20, 19:40
I tried this one, I gave $80 total. I thought was going be better but nothing special. It's the girl in the ad but thicker and maybe add 10 years. No hint of extras. She goes by the name Emmy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-city/9776059.html

From $60/ hr to $70/ hr and now this one wants $80/ hr. What's going on guys?

ItchyBoto
11-13-20, 22:30
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-bebe-cute-amp-friendly-nice-bodyrub-1-service-sexy-oils/6241165.html

Besides her decent no cover massage, she kinda cute, pretty small, with GREAT REAL TITS. Nice nipples to play with. Gave extra tip for topless massage. Loved it. To each his own as to what you mongers like and are willing to tip extra for.

Be back for more.

Cause I'm Itchy.

ShaqFu
11-14-20, 00:26
I tried this one, I gave $80 total. I thought was going be better but nothing special. It's the girl in the ad but thicker and maybe add 10 years. No hint of extras. She goes by the name Emmy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-city/9776059.htmlthanks for TOFTT saved me some $$$

DeeJohn808
11-14-20, 00:31
This ond said her name is Nagi / Naki (thought it was Nagi but she has an accent).

Does Pon also go by Naki?

DeeJohn808
11-14-20, 00:42
You got lucky. I had Naki / Nagi (see below). Friendly. Good massage--she's def a LMT. Offered HE. But she did not like any roaming at all even with her clothes on. Not flirty, not sensual at all. Friendly and polite but came off as almost prudish.

I'm tempted to go back and try Kai, but $ is a lot for a HE.

Tried this spot for the first time and got Kai by chance. Massage was better than expected however HE was $. Went for it anyway and was allowed to touch everything. Great attitude. Would repeat.

DeeJohn808
11-14-20, 00:45
Where is she? Century Center? Downtown?

Are those pics real?

Did she volunteer to take off the shirt and you tipped her because of it, or did you negotiate the shirt coming off?

What was the damage?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-bebe-cute-amp-friendly-nice-bodyrub-1-service-sexy-oils/6241165.html

Besides her decent no cover massage, she kinda cute, pretty small, with GREAT REAL TITS. Nice nipples to play with. Gave extra tip for topless massage. Loved it. To each his own as to what you mongers like and are willing to tip extra for.

Be back for more.

Cause I'm Itchy.

Blake123
11-14-20, 03:59

From $60/ hr to $70/ hr and now this one wants $80/ hr. What's going on guys?Either some guys are willing to pay that amount (SMH) or she just thinks she's special.

ItchyTobo
11-14-20, 04:38

Are those pics real?

Did she volunteer to take off the shirt and you tipped her because of it, or did you negotiate the shirt coming off?

What was the damage?Fake photo, she's plumpy and messy room.

Asked for fee first, shitty massage after 35 minutes.

Not recommended.

Ajarn
11-14-20, 05:04

Emma.

Tisha.

Stay safe fellas.There used to be an MT with a similar name at Lanna Thai. She might've employed the same pic on the left. Her phone number then was different. There was a claim that she's open to more than just HE.

Ajarn
11-14-20, 05:57
Another blast from the past! Like Misa, she had a line going out her door. Slim Chinese, not so bad face. Maybe actually a little older than she looked. She fled the crackdown at CC to Happyland, where she was dubbed Ayumi. Would be great if someone can confirm that this is really her.

Ajarn
11-14-20, 06:00
In my excitement, hit Upload before putting in the link (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-351-9262-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-nina-808-351-9262/6085237.html/).

Johnny14
11-14-20, 09:50

Are those pics real?

What was the damage?Save your money and forget about this fake picture drama queen. I posted about this fat Chinese fake and another described how he got ripped off. I went to see her at CC, kept asking me when I coming up then texts "you a pain in the ass", because I wouldn't text back immediately while in the elevator. Got to her place and was disappointed in seeing a fat Chinese with glasses, asked if she was Bebe, said yes. And I walked right out. If she charged half price, I'll still have walked. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Guapo Marx
11-14-20, 13:35
Just FYI, Wassana at CS is NOT legit, she does HE for $120. She was legit only when was working at Tiffany's place.If you can get the mamasans to massage it's wonderful. Legit and therapeutic. The subcontractors YMMV with HEs but don't go in expecting it unless you are a true treasure hunter. Some do, some don't, most don't. Both places the subcontractors have whined that my $20 tip was too small on a $60-65 massage. Others are ok with it. COVID has killed their business to a point sometimes they are closed and only come when there is an appointed. Old days they would have then entire crew in there cooking up meals. But now I don't want to repeat with a woman who complains about my tip. She probably will not do a good job. I'm moving on from Century Square.

Jashnl
11-14-20, 14:37
Asian Harmony. Koreamoku - Has anyone tried this place?

Redneck 1
11-14-20, 16:33
Inflation!

From $60/ hr to $70/ hr and now this one wants $80/ hr. What's going on guys?Consumers can control such price increases, if they have the willpower and self-discipline to do so. If providers of this type get no customers at the escalated $80 price, that price will eventually decrease. On the other hand, if they do attract a sufficient number of customers at the escalated $80 price, that will encourage other providers to ultimately raise their prices. Mongers, it's up to you.

Me Cook
11-14-20, 16:59
Just FYI, Wassana at CS is NOT legit, she does HE for $120. She was legit only when was working at Tiffany's place.She did the HE many times for me when she was at Tiffany's. Her massage was very good as well. She and and the Chinese Pink were doing that at Tiffany's but were very careful about it. From what I understand from them is that Tiffany is not very tolerant about her massage girls giving HE. The Chinese Pink was not too good with her massage and Wassy was much better.

HawynhZo
11-14-20, 17:07

Anyone have info on this one?So I'm pearl city, terrible oil run down, no massage, will try to upsell with no touching, WTF.

Save your time and money, seriously avoid.

DeeJohn808
11-14-20, 17:39
Have you gotten one from her at her current place?

She did the HE many times for me when she was at Tiffany's. Her massage was very good as well. She and and the Chinese Pink were doing that at Tiffany's but were very careful about it. From what I understand from them is that Tiffany is not very tolerant about her massage girls giving HE. The Chinese Pink was not too good with her massage and Wassy was much better.

Me Cook
11-14-20, 19:20
Have you gotten one from her at her current place?Sent you mail with the details.

WomenLover2
11-14-20, 20:08
Have you gotten one from her at her current place?I've seen Wassana at least three times at her location (after she worked at Tiffany).

Unfortunately I've never received any he even when I asked.

For those who received he from her how did you do it? Please advise.

S Hunter
11-14-20, 20:41
There used to be an MT with a similar name at Lanna Thai. She might've employed the same pic on the left. Her phone number then was different. There was a claim that she's open to more than just HE.Just saw Tisha. Could be her on the left. But 40 pounds ago. So she was heavy walking on the back and legs. Massage was legit and non sensual at all. Did not even get too close to the goods. And after the massage, she offered HJ. HJ was pretty good though. Did not overcharge and did not short for time. So I guess I would go back in a pinch if massage and HJ was all I wanted.

BobLobaw
11-14-20, 23:41
Does Jenny from south king st do more than he? Seen her 3 x's, he got more sensual, but still not much more.Don't think so didn't seem to give off that vibe. Cutie though and what a body!

YoungMonger808
11-15-20, 01:18
She did the HE many times for me when she was at Tiffany's. Her massage was very good as well. She and and the Chinese Pink were doing that at Tiffany's but were very careful about it. From what I understand from them is that Tiffany is not very tolerant about her massage girls giving HE. The Chinese Pink was not too good with her massage and Wassy was much better.Can you pm me too? I've seen her for going on two plus years and there was never any hint of HE. Flirting and and a playful butt spank to tell me to turn over but that seems more her personality.

MasqMete
11-15-20, 02:40
Wound up trying her and although she's a little more plump than expected, she did have some natural big tits. Teeth a little jacked with bad breath but good lord, she made up for it with enthusiasm and the longest BJ I've ever gotten from a provider. Even let me grab her by the back of the head and face f her. She is pretty good cg and not a clock watcher as I was there a total of 80 something minutes. Only downside is the bed is just the mattress on the ground so super low, can't do anything standing. She did offer msog as she said was a slow day but I had an outstanding appointment as I wasn't expecting to be there for. Ymmw though.

Johnny was right though, barely any English and massage skills not so good.I saw her not too long ago. I can confirm most what he said. She was very nice and willing. I like them a little plump so I was content with her body. She does have a bit of buterface though. Massage was fine, I've had better. I will repeat but I understand why some wouldn't. Also have mostly spoke to me via a translation app.

Potato123
11-15-20, 02:58
Finally got to sample Nana. Not much to add, the reports here are very accurate. Lookswise she has the prettiest face of any provider I've seen in Hawaii. Her body is nice and thick, but like a good thick. Service was very good, she really is focused on aiming to please. Massage was so so, but I don't think anyone goes to her for her massage abilities. She uses these extremely thin tight condoms where you can barely feel the condom at all. Would definitely repeat. Baby is the best looking provider I've seen here, but again her attitude and service were shit. Nana is for sure the second best looking, her face is better than Baby's.

YoungMonger808
11-15-20, 04:44
Sent you mail with the details.I'm curious too as I've seen her several times over two years and outside of playful flirting there was no signs of anything else.

GhostRecon
11-15-20, 11:26
Finally got to sample Nana. Not much to add, the reports here are very accurate. Lookswise she has the prettiest face of any provider I've seen in Hawaii. Her body is nice and thick, but like a good thick. Service was very good, she really is focused on aiming to please. Massage was so so, but I don't think anyone goes to her for her massage abilities. She uses these extremely thin tight condoms where you can barely feel the condom at all. Would definitely repeat. Baby is the best looking provider I've seen here, but again her attitude and service were shit. Nana is for sure the second best looking, her face is better than Baby's.Did you check out Lily at Pali house? Heard she's pretty good looking too and good service as well. Main thing is, there are options out there.

WomenLover2
11-15-20, 13:13
Finally got to sample Nana. Not much to add, the reports here are very accurate. Lookswise she has the prettiest face of any provider I've seen in Hawaii. Her body is nice and thick, but like a good thick. Service was very good, she really is focused on aiming to please. Massage was so so, but I don't think anyone goes to her for her massage abilities. She uses these extremely thin tight condoms where you can barely feel the condom at all. Would definitely repeat. Baby is the best looking provider I've seen here, but again her attitude and service were shit. Nana is for sure the second best looking, her face is better than Baby's.How tall and how much she weigh you think. Thank you.

Is bikini picture accurate?

MrBaytr
11-15-20, 18:12
Don't think so didn't seem to give off that vibe. Cutie though and what a body!Okay thanks Bob, Yeah, got the same feeling too, massage is pretty good tho, I guess I'll continue for the massage and hope for YMMV.

YellowFever968
11-15-20, 18:20
Something I wonder how many people have thought about the long she keeps this up with me the more heat that goes to that building. Just to be honest with you all. I know what can happen to me I'm alright with that cause I know what's happening to her and I won't stop until we'll she knows when I'll stop and she know this has hurt her more already then it should of.

Potato123
11-16-20, 01:23
Did you check out Lily at Pali house? Heard she's pretty good looking too and good service as well. Main thing is, there are options out there.Not planning on checking her out. Pali house is super hit or miss, I need raving reviews for me to muster the courage to walk into that blatantly obvious street brothel.

Potato123
11-16-20, 01:24
How tall and how much she weigh you think. Thank you.

Is bikini picture accurate?5'7 ish. Pic is not her, its Chailee Son the ig model. Compared to her, her body is more filled out. She has like upper abs and a flat stomach. She's quite heavy, but I'm used to spinners. I'd say she's max like 130. She has a great hourglass figure.

Takeshi Kovacs
11-16-20, 03:19
Something I wonder how many people have thought about the long she keeps this up with me the more heat that goes to that building. Just to be honest with you all. I know what can happen to me I'm alright with that cause I know what's happening to her and I won't stop until we'll she knows when I'll stop and she know this has hurt her more already then it should of.Why don't you post all of this in her designated thread? This is way too much drama over a terrible provider that nobody cares about. CC is like a roach motel I gave up on that place many moons ago. There is much better action to be had elsewhere.

NevaEnuf
11-16-20, 04:19

Be back for more.

Cause I'm Itchy.No bait and switch. One review said she was short fat Chinese with glasses, messy room. YMMV.

CC YANNI's organized shop. Her pictures are real. Not fat, not skinny, her back and butt has shape, stomach a little soft but whose not soft there. Counting $$ upfront, while she undressed me. Real Chinese. Very friendly, cute, a little hard to understand her accent. L,m 5'8" and she is shorter than me. Economy size. Not young, I'm not either.

We connected. Short massage. Full buffet day for me. No complaints here. FME.

Mongers Rus
11-16-20, 05:56
How tall and how much she weigh you think. Thank you.

Is bikini picture accurate?She pretty tall asian around 5'6 or 5'7. Very slender with nice everything. IMHO maybe 115.

Rus.

WomenLover2
11-16-20, 11:58
She pretty tall asian around 5'6 or 5'7. Very slender with nice everything. IMHO maybe 115.

Rus.Thank you for the update.

Guapo Marx
11-16-20, 16:35
I've seen Wassana at least three times at her location (after she worked at Tiffany).

Unfortunately I've never received any he even when I asked.

For those who received he from her how did you do it? Please advise.Something is up. They are on their 3rd address in a short period of time. Would not be surprised if they are gone soon. Desperate times bring out the HEs. Rather just get a solid massage and then pick and choose someone outside for the rest.

Jan Fortifore
11-16-20, 18:44
Saw her last year at CC. Reviews said legit, but YMMV, so went for it.

Massage was average, on the flip offered HJ no touch $$.

Nope. Finished legit. No repeat. Delete from contact list. Maybe has changed with so much variety available FME.

I can't answer your question, just wanted to praise you for doing some digging. Nice work.

Also, if that woman in blue gives massages, let me know. That rack is great.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-super-relax-massage/9775914.html

Thanks everyone for your messages and intel on Nancy.

I saw her a few nights ago and the massage was professional, therapeutic only. She wore a mask, so I could not see her entire face, but she filled out her tank top (nice bust) and her athletic pants (round butt) well. The massage was medium pressure and she did a good job. I will go back again and begin the work of gaining her trust. Another member wrote me hand release is possible, after repeated visits.

January44.

DeeJohn808
11-16-20, 19:19
Anyone know who she is? Is she real? Looks TGTBT, but if true I'd def like to visit.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9784467.html

ManapuaMan
11-16-20, 19:43
I notice the Thai MT's, Demi and others out on the Westside are posting $70/ hr. You guys paying that HF plus extra for HE, roaming or whatever extras (BJ, DATY, FS) you can negotiate for more tip?

I live in Portlock. They should charge me $50 for having to drive way the heck out there for a blueballs session. LOL. Unless some bros can somehow justify the attempt at establishing a new base charge for therapeutic massage? Pay more for WHAT? Youth? Looks? Promise for "more next time"? Covid-19 supplies and sanitation prep before & after each appointment?

I prefer my standard: $$ for BBBJCIM, BBFSCIP+++.

Remember when KB nekos were $5 then $10 then $20 then some dummy on Maui went with $40?

After $70 then what? Just thinking out loud.

Piece out.

MP Man.

Honolulu1
11-16-20, 20:35
I notice the Thai MT's, Demi and others out on the Westside are posting $70/ hr. You guys paying that HF plus extra for HE, roaming or whatever extras (BJ, DATY, FS) you can negotiate for more tip?

I live in Portlock. They should charge me $50 for having to drive way the heck out there for a blueballs session. LOL. Unless some bros can somehow justify the attempt at establishing a new base charge for therapeutic massage? Pay more for WHAT? Youth? Looks? Promise for "more next time"? Covid-19 supplies and sanitation prep before & after each appointment?

I prefer my standard: $$ for BBBJCIM, BBFSCIP+++.

Remember when KB nekos were $5 then $10 then $20 then some dummy on Maui went with $40?

After $70 then what? Just thinking out loud.

Piece out.

MP Man.I stand with Manapua Man, so those of you that pay the $70, when it reaches $80 then $90 or $100 for an hour massage. I would feel cheated if wasn't full hour, shorted and to add a HE fee on top of inflated massage rate is ridiculous. I negotiate, no budge, I walk. I rather go somewhere else that pays $60 for a hour massage then some upscale place. Can't wait till this BS Covid bull crap is over, Asia I can't wait to travel and get more for my monies worth. Hono1.

TimH8085
11-16-20, 20:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Johnny14
11-17-20, 01:29
Anyone know who she is? Is she real? Looks TGTBT, but if true I'd def like to visit.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9784467.htmlThe photo on this post looks hell allot better than the bedpage link. Most likely a fake. Are you going take one for the team to verify?

YoungMonger808
11-17-20, 01:30
Something is up. They are on their 3rd address in a short period of time. Would not be surprised if they are gone soon. Desperate times bring out the HEs. Rather just get a solid massage and then pick and choose someone outside for the rest.Reason being is she was expanding to a second location then Corona and the shutdown happened. Then as soon as she moved into the new location. Shutdown #2 happened so they let go of the second location and downsizing to the third location.

YoungMonger808
11-17-20, 01:38
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center/9767358.html

Anyone try this one yet?

NevaEnuf
11-17-20, 02:49
I stand with Manapua Man, so those of you that pay the $70, when it reaches $80 then $90 or $100 for an hour massage. I would feel cheated if wasn't full hour, shorted and to add a HE fee on top of inflated massage rate is ridiculous. I negotiate, no budge, I walk. I rather go somewhere else that pays $60 for a hour massage then some upscale place. Can't wait till this BS Covid bull crap is over, Asia I can't wait to travel and get more for my monies worth. Hono1.I have given up on the THAI upsell, short time, half ass rub, no touch, BS this month. Last month was disappointing.

I got the " ESE" fever. This month.

Took a chance, no bait and switch, no negotiations, standard fees.

Downtown NURU girl, hot oil slip and slide, good service, anything and everything. Said she was Japanese. Whatever.

CC mamasan, always gave me good service, shop for sale. Sad to see her move on. Chinese.

King street, matured, vocal and funny, with pair of mangos, . Vietnamese / .

CC small cute body, nice butt, small but natural chichis. Uses thin rubbers, easy to pop. Chinese.

Downtown LEGIT THAI shop, went for a real massage, but it got too sensual, finished with a handy. No upsell. Chinese.

CC LEGIT SHOP / spa, reviews say legit so went for a real massage, got the vibe finished with a handy. No upsell. Chinese / Taiwanese.

Thanks for sharing the reviews, no need waste time searching out of town for me. Have fun and enjoy YMMV.

WomenLover2
11-17-20, 03:45
I have given up on the THAI upsell, short time, half ass rub, no touch, BS this month. Last month was disappointing.

Downtown NURU girl, hot oil slip and slide, good service, anything and everything. Said she was Japanese. Whatever.

CC mamasan, always gave me good service, shop for sale. Sad to see her move on. Chinese.

CC small cute body, nice butt, small but natural chichis. Uses thin rubbers, easy to pop. Chinese.

Downtown LEGIT THAI shop, went for a real massage, but it got too sensual, finished with a handy. No upsell. Chinese.

CC LEGIT SHOP / spa, reviews say legit so went for a real massage, got the vibe finished with a handy. No upsell. Chinese / Taiwanese.

Thanks for sharing the reviews, no need waste time searching out of town for me. Have fun and enjoy YMMVHow do you feel about Kylie in PC? Is she worth visiting? Up sell?

ItchyBoto
11-17-20, 06:30
No bait and switch. One review said she was short fat Chinese with glasses, messy room. YMMV.

CC YANNI's organized shop. Her pictures are real. Not fat, not skinny, her back and butt has shape, stomach a little soft but whose not soft there. Counting $$ upfront, while she undressed me. Real Chinese. Very friendly, cute, a little hard to understand her accent. L,m 5'8" and she is shorter than me. Economy size. Not young, I'm not either.

We connected. Short massage. Full buffet day for me. No complaints here. FME.Glad you somewhat agreed too. I'm not young either, and for me she's young. While I said she has a great pair of REAL nice huge tits for her size, I managed to get a quick look of her tiny jeans shorts half way down. Small patch and shaven the rest. I'm going back soon to finish the deed with her.

At least I know I'll get more action than those Thai places.

Itchy.

Inamona
11-17-20, 11:57
King street, matured, vocal and funny, with pair of mangos, . Vietnamese / . Never had Vietnamese! Where is this shop located? DM Please. Mahalo!

I have given up on the THAI upsell, short time, half ass rub, no touch, BS this month. Last month was disappointing.

Thanks for sharing the reviews, no need waste time searching out of town for me. Have fun and enjoy YMMV.

DeeJohn808
11-17-20, 12:09
Huh, she / he changed the photo. Interesting.

The photo on this post looks hell allot better than the bedpage link. Most likely a fake. Are you going take one for the team to verify?

Inamona
11-17-20, 12:34
Huh, she / he changed the photo. Interesting.I've seen this image before on IG. I think she is Thai / Pinay mix or Pinay. So much ass on IG to remember.

DeeJohn808
11-17-20, 12:54
He's talking about BB from BB Amazing Spa. Hit up the Mature 40+ thread and dig around for more info.

King street, matured, vocal and funny, with pair of mangos, . Vietnamese / . Never had Vietnamese! Where is this shop located? DM Please. Mahalo!

Azn Persuaded
11-17-20, 13:14

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9784467.htmlI can't be 100% sure that is her in the photo, but she looks as good if not better.

WomenLover2
11-17-20, 13:56
I saw this ad featuring a very pretty sexy lady. Has.

Anyone met with her? Wondering if her picture is real?

She has beautiful legs. Please advise if anyone saw her and.

How her session was. Thank you.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearlridge-aiea/9745561.html

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Zomzom
11-17-20, 15:28
This is my first post.

I have one time with Misa before know this forum and yes the review here is correct, will not repeat.

Another time is with someone name Jing floor 11 CC, the worse, keep saying tired and faster. I ended up can not do it just change and go.

Kai at Aloha Thai is good, been there just for a good massage but she offered and I said yes, will repeat but I do not feel the chemistry still searching for one who I will come regular. I saw someone here said she asked for $ but I gave her standard price for HE. Maybe he came after me and now she went up, not sure.

Try contact Nana, Junko / Jen, Yuri and a couple more famous on this forum but no luck for a new one. Asking for help by private message to some active members here and no luck too.

So sad right now.

ManapuaMan
11-17-20, 17:27
I stand with Manapua Man, so those of you that pay the $70, when it reaches $80 then $90 or $100 for an hour massage. I would feel cheated if wasn't full hour, shorted and to add a HE fee on top of inflated massage rate is ridiculous. I negotiate, no budge, I walk. I rather go somewhere else that pays $60 for a hour massage then some upscale place. Can't wait till this BS Covid bull crap is over, Asia I can't wait to travel and get more for my monies worth. Hono1.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearlridge-aiea/9745561.html

Hono1,

Why talk about $70/ hr. When it's already bumped up to $80/ hr. ?

LOL! $100/ hr. Here we go!

I hope it includes basic HE!

BTW, I like Vietnam the best. More than Thailand or the PI. China changed for the worst after Emperor Xi took over.

Be safe all.

MP Man.

NevaEnuf
11-17-20, 17:41
How do you feel about Kylie in PC? Is she worth visiting? Up sell?I haven't seen Kylie since she moved away from CC. Long time now. Multiple visits, gave me excellent service back then. Good strong massage and finish. Paid extra. I believe the more you get the more I pay. Never got FS, that would have been sweet.

I don't travel out of town so I cannot say what her service is at PC. Good in a way. I was falling in LOVE. LOL.

I will say that her service was way better than these new light rub, up selling, no touch, short time, travelers. YMMV.

FUNDAY everyday, enjoy the ride.

WomenLover2
11-17-20, 18:38
I haven't seen Kylie since she moved away from CC. Long time now. Multiple visits, gave me excellent service back then. Good strong massage and finish. Paid extra. I believe the more you get the more I pay. Never got FS, that would have been sweet.

I don't travel out of town so I cannot say what her service is at PC. Good in a way. I was falling in LOVE. LOL.

I will say that her service was way better than these new light rub, up selling, no touch, short time, travelers. YMMV.

FUNDAY everyday, enjoy the ride.Thank you for the update on Kylie. I appreciate.

Jan Fortifore
11-18-20, 04:34
This Bedpage ad posted Tuesday -- https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/amazing-touch-by-professional/9785025.html is related to another advertisement posted in the past -- https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-professional/9770338.html.

They did a good job getting my attention, as I have passed over their offerings in the past. Today's spot includes two photos of a woman. See below (forget the one with a red tank top in the ad, as that is fake). There are no hits on Google images or Tineye. The woman has a distinctive tattoo on her abdomen. Anyone recognize her or is it too good to be true?

I have searched this thread for a post about this new spa on Beretania, but did not read anything.

I may take one for the team and report.

Jan Fortifore.

Dicky808
11-18-20, 08:51
So went to my Thai massage a couple times this past week. First time I got cherry. Massage was decent, up sell to topless HE for $ tip. Nice mm D. Was not rushed and HE was pretty good. Second time I got Nancy, younger, looks to be mid to late 20's. Massage was actually really good. No topless and minimal roaming for HE. Overall decent spot, will prob repeat again.

LesterZone808
11-18-20, 13:09
I haven't seen Kylie since she moved away from CC. Long time now. Multiple visits, gave me excellent service back then. Good strong massage and finish. Paid extra. I believe the more you get the more I pay. Never got FS, that would have been sweet.

FUNDAY everyday, enjoy the ride.Is this Kylie that used to work at Siam Thai at CC? About 5'2" or so, Thai girl? Or is this a totally different Kylie?

NevaEnuf
11-18-20, 13:49

YMMV.Stopped by Thai Dream Spa Wahiawa on my way back to town. Was here beginning of the year.

Wanted to see the line up. Saw 4 - 5 new MTs with potential.

I'm sticking to my plan. No Thais this month.

Mamasan said please choose. 2 - 4 - 6 hands. I asked for senior discount. NOPE!. Maybe next month. LOL.

KTown Killa
11-18-20, 15:03
Anyone know if that place in massage stadium mall has girls that do he? It was legit last I checked.

Ck813
11-18-20, 15:24
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bp/9784790.html

Anyone have any info? She is so pretty and sexy.

DeadHead1
11-18-20, 18:40
Is this Kylie that used to work at Siam Thai at CC? About 5'2" or so, Thai girl? Or is this a totally different Kylie?Different Kylie, this one was with Bella on 24 fl. That one is the Siam Thai owners sister. Think she had a baby recently. Chubby but so cute.

JusAnoddaGuy
11-18-20, 18:58
Is this Kylie that used to work at Siam Thai at CC? About 5'2" or so, Thai girl? Or is this a totally different Kylie?PC Kylie is really sweet girl. Great attitude no rush good service. 5'6" always wears the pictured peach colored workout outfit.

No FS ever but takes care of you. Perfect Thai style provider. As predictable as going to McDonald's.

LesterZone808
11-18-20, 21:47
Different Kylie, this one was with Bella on 24 fl. That one is the Siam Thai owners sister. Think she had a baby recently. Chubby but so cute.Oh Kylie was my fave and my go to! She did topless HE and would moan and look me in the eye. She never did anything more but I saw her so often she let me FIV. But yeah, she had a baby and I can't wait for her to get back.

WhisperingEye
11-19-20, 02:14
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bp/9784790.html

Anyone have any info? She is so pretty and sexy.I believe there is another post that says this ad is a scam.

WhisperingEye
11-19-20, 02:18
This Bedpage ad posted Tuesday -- https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/amazing-touch-by-professional/9785025.html is related to another advertisement posted in the past -- https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-professional/9770338.html.

They did a good job getting my attention, as I have passed over their offerings in the past. Today's spot includes two photos of a woman. See below (forget the one with a red tank top in the ad, as that is fake). There are no hits on Google images or Tineye. The woman has a distinctive tattoo on her abdomen. Anyone recognize her or is it too good to be true?

I have searched this thread for a post about this new spa on Beretania, but did not read anything.

I may take one for the team and report.

Jan Fortifore.I think it's operating out of the former rejuve spot 2111 if I am not mistaken. I inquired prior to first lockdown and they kinda stopped replying when I tried to press about FS. But take that with a grain of salt. They could be spooked or the could be legit.

HawynhZo
11-19-20, 02:43
Any recommendations on Massage with extras at CC? Or any good ones with good massage, TIA.

Ck813
11-19-20, 02:50
Wow, I have been texting with her off and on today. I'm planning to meet her tomorrow or maybe not now! Should I TOFTT?

I believe there is another post that says this ad is a scam.

YoungMonger808
11-19-20, 04:50
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/thai-relaxing-deep-massage-and-soft-touch-8084528811/9602368.html

Anyone try this one? Didn't find anything on the pictures or numbers. Was thinking of toftt.

Sy Style
11-19-20, 05:43
If you like small providers, this one is the real deal. Pics look real. Small cute girl, maybe 30's. Skip massage, everything on menu. Pretty cute, fair skin, shaved, good service.

A repeater IMHO.

Sy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-351-9262-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-nina-808-351-9262/6085237.html

MilfsAllDay
11-19-20, 05:49
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/nuru-bodyrub-808-381-3258-sweet-amp-petite-sesual-oils/5801870.html

Overall enjoyed the full body gel Nuru action. All nude, slipping and sliding. Pretty sensual. Kinda wish she had the chair too like they use in Japan videos. LOL.

Katia pretty nice, friendly, hot body, no rush at all. Nice experience.

MILF.

James39
11-19-20, 07:15
Not her in the pics, ok massage, standard fees, shorts on time a little and books back to back, probably would not repeat as there a lot more options for good massage.Don't take an offer too much $$.

Short on time because she is back to back.

James39
11-19-20, 07:38
Does Jenny from south king st do more than he? Seen her 3 x's, he got more sensual, but still not much more.Sweet and nice girl. Slim and tan skin.

Xyz808
11-19-20, 11:39
Wow, I have been texting with her off and on today. I'm planning to meet her tomorrow or maybe not now! Should I TOFTT?I'd be a little wary. Maybe check them out but definitely don't send any money / gift cards to them beforehand. The local ad actually has 2 phone numbers. One number posted all over the ad and a different number posted at the bottom.

Googled the bottom number and came across this ad https://massachusetts.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bp/9716728.html.

HawynhZo
11-19-20, 12:53
Don't take an offer too much $$.

Short on time because she is back to back.What was the offer?

DarkSkinDog
11-19-20, 14:45
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/nuru-bodyrub-808-381-3258-sweet-amp-petite-sesual-oils/5801870.html

Overall enjoyed the full body gel Nuru action. All nude, slipping and sliding. Pretty sensual. Kinda wish she had the chair too like they use in Japan videos. LOL.

Katia pretty nice, friendly, hot body, no rush at all. Nice experience.

MILF.Do you know SyStyle, Ojiichan69 and Reefdiver? They never return my PM.

MrBaytr
11-19-20, 16:03
Sweet and nice girl. Slim and tan skin.Oh damn! I guess I'll be making an appointment this weekend! Thanks for the info James!

LesterZone808
11-19-20, 17:10
Saw Lucy at Kanya Thai yesterday. Nobody really wearing mask there. First time trying her out. Photos aren't real but cute. Looks to be in her 30's. Doesn't have too much an ass but got a nice rack. Massage was decent, little above average. Although she worked real hard to get my knots out. She did tease a little as she rode my back during the massage. Also planted her boobs in my head during scalp massage portion. She even grabbed near my groin area during leg massage. She was very comfortable seeing me nude from the start. She is really friendly however. She also did ask for money up front before massage. She ended with HE which was pretty good but said she didn't really do anything more. I found out afterwards that she does topless while HE and I regret not asking at the time. She did let me roam around the booty, not so much her body. Overall, she's a real treat. Seems the type to get more comfortable the more rapport you build. I would probably repeat.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1750-kalakaua/9422868.html

MonkeyPoo
11-19-20, 17:41
Recently setup an appointment with Aki, who is working out of S King St. I usually stick to a MT that I like and rarely try someone new, but I decided to try it out and figured since no one has reviewed, I'd share.

Aki has a nice little body, short thing about 5'2", slim, busty for her size and a cute little ass. Not sure if the picture in the ad is her cause she wore a mask, so can't comment on her looks, though she does have some sexy eyes. She was very friendly, bubbly and the conversation was easy going. The massage was good too, with some stretching that I like. Not much teasing of the boys during the massage, but got caught a couple times checking out her ass in the mirror, which made her laugh and wiggle it. On the flip, negotiated. 8 tip for HE and over clothes roaming. Though a little more than I wanted to spend, I'd figured it was worth it for this cutie. HE was sensual and not rushed. Would have loved to see her with that shirt off, hopefully next time. She's a hottie in my book, will repeat.

Danny808
11-19-20, 18:33
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/century-center/9786021.html

Eric Shin
11-19-20, 19:12
Do you know SyStyle, Ojiichan69 and Reefdiver? They never return my PMI wouldn't get my hopes up that my PMs will be returned with a total of 8 posts.

KeonLewis2
11-19-20, 21:12
Is there anyone who actually gives a good massage and does FS or at least BBBJ? Or is this too much to ask.

I've sampled Mia and Kay but still looking for a better massage.

Please help me out with names & contact info.

TIA.

HawynhZo
11-19-20, 21:59
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/century-center/9786021.htmlLooks good, Might have to toftt on that one.

Xyz808
11-19-20, 23:01
Looks good, Might have to toftt on that one.Saw her a few times before the 1st lockdown out of veras place. Thought she was alright. But recent reports was unfavorable. Dunno if she got lazy or if it was the bait and switch which Vera has done to me before.

DarkSkinDog
11-19-20, 23:37
I wouldn't get my hopes up that my PMs will be returned with a total of 8 postsI knew that, same user with many aliases.

HawynhZo
11-20-20, 01:26
Is there anyone who actually gives a good massage and does FS or at least BBBJ? Or is this too much to ask.

TIA.I know I feel the same way! Is it asking too much! Aren't we all looking for that unicorn? 😳128513;129412;.

YoungMonger808
11-20-20, 02:16
I know I feel the same way! Is it asking too much! Aren't we all looking for that unicorn?.Mia is the best that I've seen that does both a massage and FS.

Eric Shin
11-20-20, 02:32

TIA.They are out there, but revealing them would collapse the massage industry. My unicorn does all that plus Greek. My choice for half the standard rate.

KonaSurfer
11-20-20, 04:51
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/century-center/9786021.htmlShe looks hot! Anyone try her services? What are her rates?

Ajarn
11-20-20, 05:13
Looks good, Might have to toftt on that one.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/century-center/9786021.htmlIIRC that's Jasmine at Vera's Thailand in CC. She's been around for years and has inspired truckloads of FRs, not all positive. IME, had an attitude and shorted me on time. Kinda turned me off on Vera's shop.

Ajarn
11-20-20, 05:29
If you like small providers, this one is the real deal. Pics look real. Small cute girl, maybe 30's. Skip massage, everything on menu. Pretty cute, fair skin, shaved, good service.

A repeater IMHO.

Sy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-351-9262-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-nina-808-351-9262/6085237.htmlGuess you missed my post. She's been a fixture for years at CC along with Misa. As far as the "repeater" label, you should consider trying an encore visit yourself first.

SexMachine9677
11-20-20, 14:21
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-in-house-massage/7218130357.html

Seen this on Craigslist, anyone try?

ReefDiaper
11-20-20, 15:02

TIA.I know Mia that short Thai / Vietnamese that was in CC for quite sometime but Kay is a relatively common name that many have used and still do. Is this the one that's in CC 2nd floor or at Century Square?

RainyBoy1
11-21-20, 02:59
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearlridge-aiea/9745561.html

Hono1,

Why talk about $70/ hr. When it's already bumped up to $80/ hr. ?

LOL! $100/ hr. Here we go!

I hope it includes basic HE!

BTW, I like Vietnam the best. More than Thailand or the PI. China changed for the worst after Emperor Xi took over.

Be safe all.

MP Man.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearlridge-aiea/9745561.html

Tried sampling her recently. Not the girl in the pic! Wayyy off! Looks a bit young 30's. Skinny, Average size boobs, nice ass, and legs since since she was in her tight short shorts. Face was not what I expected LOL.

Overall, I asked what her $rate and was. 70 but ad said 80. Bad massage, on the flip giving me that hint hint on my legs and went straight to the snake. No undress but touch dem legs / booty.

No shortage on time, mechanical HJ, gave. 60 tip before leaving. It's okay, never know til you try. Better options!

DroopDogg213
11-21-20, 04:00
Recently setup an appointment with Aki, who is working out of S King St. I usually stick to a MT that I like and rarely try someone new, but I decided to try it out and figured since no one has reviewed, I'd share.

Aki has a nice little body, short thing about 5'2", slim, busty for her size and a cute little ass. Not sure if the picture in the ad is her cause she wore a mask, so can't comment on her looks, though she does have some sexy eyes. She was very friendly, bubbly and the conversation was easy going. The massage was good too, with some stretching that I like. Not much teasing of the boys during the massage, but got caught a couple times checking out her ass in the mirror, which made her laugh and wiggle it. On the flip, negotiated. 8 tip for HE and over clothes roaming. Though a little more than I wanted to spend, I'd figured it was worth it for this cutie. HE was sensual and not rushed. Would have loved to see her with that shirt off, hopefully next time. She's a hottie in my book, will repeat.Is aki Japanese.

LesterZone808
11-21-20, 11:28
https://www.kristeemassage.com/

Anyone try? If that's her on her website, it's over. PM me.

YoungMonger808
11-21-20, 17:41

A repeater IMHO.

Sy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-351-9262-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-nina-808-351-9262/6085237.htmlWent and saw this one and ngl, a little disappointed. She's in her late 30's at best. Pretty decent massage, Chinese Japanese mix and speaks both with pretty decent English.

Massage was not bad but the actual service was mediocre. CBJ for less than a minute and even when asked for more. She did about twenty seconds more before just hopping on. Got tired in cg in a few minutes and then asked for k9 but couldn't handle and switched to miss. The table. Legit has wheels so almost fell off the table cause one thrust pushed the table a foot away.

Redneck 1
11-21-20, 18:07

Anyone try? If that's her on her website, it's over. PM me.Unless a forum member who's seen Kristee in person can verify that those photos are of Kristee, potential customers might want to be wary about relying on the photos. Quick reverse image searching disclosed, on a variety of websites, twenty-seven hits on the first photo, nine hits on the second photo, and fifteen hits on the third photo.

How To
11-21-20, 20:26
Hey guys,
I have a waxing with Pon from Aloha Thai next Friday. How legit is she?
Does she mind a hard on in her face?
If no responses, I’ll just find out on Friday!

Thanks!
How.

Rimmer808
11-21-20, 20:41

Anyone try? If that's her on her website, it's over. PM me.Go for it and let us know.

Honolulu1
11-22-20, 14:12

Anyone try? If that's her on her website, it's over. PM me.Believe this is same Keister that used to post on CL, backpage, etc. I remember posts about her about apt in University Ave, posts about she has a BF and she got pregnant and gave birth. Think she just legit now but you never know. Like I always say with frequent visits, trust is built upon. If any of you mongers do go, please post about experience. Hono1.