PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22

Pueo808
07-16-20, 07:15
Agreed. Megan Kau seems like a Nadimoto wanabe that's going to waste tax payer dollars prosecuting 40 year old ladies for giving hand jobs at the spa. So sick of people like her.She just pissed away her chances with her comments about this sentencing.

AssEaterNow
07-16-20, 13:09
Everyone,

I watched the prosecutor debates and let me tell you one thing- Jacquie Esser D TRUMPED the field of candidates- she wants judicial reform and not just criminalizing people WOW.

I know she wants sex workers protected- she young and what the state needs. CHANGE.

Notice her comment in protecting sex workers? She's an advocate for the industry.

LegendLuvr
07-16-20, 19:36
I wonder if Miske and his associates were AMP owners or just members here who went to AMPs to spend their enterprise money.

DreamGirls100
07-16-20, 20:21
I wonder if Miske and his associates were AMP owners or just members here who went to AMPs to spend their enterprise money.A few from that organization was related to nabi.

El Payaso
07-17-20, 00:19
Tonight we get to see what these actors say on stage.

On a side dish note, Gina Mangieri's hips and rump are MY MY MY!

LocaLoppa
07-17-20, 00:34
Got to be the gambling for recreation only places. AMPs are small potatoes, unless you allegedly selling girls like Mayflower and Empire.

I wonder if Miske and his associates were AMP owners or just members here who went to AMPs to spend their enterprise money.

Secret Agent
07-17-20, 03:09
A few from that organization was related to nabi.Well if they were I guess they didn't have too much pull cause they got shut down just as easily and quickly as all the other shops did.

RoadRally2
07-17-20, 22:03
Well if they were I guess they didn't have too much pull cause they got shut down just as easily and quickly as all the other shops did.Yeah because kealoha was out by then.

I liked Nabi it was a good place while it lasted.

HapaBoy86
07-17-20, 23:28
Got to be the gambling for recreation only places. AMPs are small potatoes, unless you allegedly selling girls like Mayflower and Empire.I'm sure this faka was into gambling!

LocaLoppa
07-18-20, 12:03
Lots of political strings attached to all of them, and Where is the plan, coach? Making it up as he goes, this job is so beneath him. Pyne no have substance just say what is popular, LOL. Didn't think Amemiya had ties so deep but the faka is the Clinton of the bunch, dangerous, very dangerous. That leaves us with Hanabusa who got silenced last election, and MUFI, damn.

Come on coach, step up. My theory is that he waiting till the last minute to wow us with his plan, hehe, like on-side kickoff after half-time.

Tonight we get to see what these actors say on stage.

On a side dish note, Gina Mangieri's hips and rump are MY MY MY!

DaViper
07-18-20, 16:59
Dam this guy had the Chief and his wife in his pocket.

Celsior0
07-18-20, 21:59
Yup he had them in his pocket. Thats why FEds got involved cause the state was so corrupt and kaneshiro is being investigated I never liked that prick he is getting dementia he seems slow to react to interview talks or speaking on the teleprompter. I had a feeling he was a crook. Maybe he got bought out also from the company? Mike is like a charlie jr. The guy that spoke on hawaii news now I seen his posts 3 yrs ago about this incident. I had info about this awhile ago. Hopefully this investigation into mike will lead to his partner disappearance in the 90's. I know the nephew that's how I knew about all this yrs ago.

Celsior0
07-18-20, 22:04
Was surprised Dae han moon aka "dayday" was involved in the miske syndicate. He a OG korean but stupid and kimchi temper. He is a rare case for a korean as most are not trouble makers here. Would have never knew that and don't know how they connected. What about jake smith and perry they weren't listed as the members of the company? Otake is a crook too seems like one snake protecting the underground syndicates.

AmpAddict808
07-19-20, 14:41
Dam this guy had the Chief and his wife in his pocket.Too bad 5-0 ended. They could have made a couple episodes based on him and his organization. Maybe in Magnum PI.

TrailHuntingXX
07-19-20, 23:53
Too bad 5-0 ended. They could have made a couple episodes based on him and his organization. Maybe in Magnum PI.Remember when in 2015 the mccully bust, tiff and hpd sergeant involved, KK interfered and tiff knows a lot (CI) and hpd sergeant served a short time in jail and was out in no time as he saw god so he was released, no wonder KK was always quiet and hardly spoke.

Local1234
07-20-20, 00:02
Was surprised Dae han moon aka "dayday" was involved in the miske syndicate. He a OG korean but stupid and kimchi temper. He is a rare case for a korean as most are not trouble makers here. Would have never knew that and don't know how they connected. What about jake smith and perry they weren't listed as the members of the company? Otake is a crook too seems like one snake protecting the underground syndicates.No forget Otake's sister is a judge.

ExitOnly
07-20-20, 03:32
Too bad 5-0 ended. They could have made a couple episodes based on him and his organization. Maybe in Magnum PI.Local organized crime are heavily involved in the local filming industry. I worked a couple of episodes and see the goons hanging around doing nothing getting full time pay. Was told many no show jobs also. Saw a few hanging out at Tokyo spa back in the day.

Secret Agent
07-20-20, 07:18
Local organized crime are heavily involved in the local filming industry. I worked a couple of episodes and see the goons hanging around doing nothing getting full time pay. Was told many no show jobs also. Saw a few hanging out at Tokyo spa back in the day.Local filming truck drivers / industry is a bunch of donkeys. They're the guys that couldn't get into the stevedores union so I guess local filming industry is next best thing. Kind of like when you can't get into HPD, you try Sheriff"s Department next. It's the natural regression of things.

DaViper
07-20-20, 22:50
You know this is why everyone else has to pay the price and that's because you have these people who don't know how to follow the law. Everyone knows by now how congestion this Coronavirus is but yet you have these peeps no mask no social distance so everyone has to pay price just follow the dam rules and just maybe count will go down and they will open bars til 2 a or 4 a again.

Jetsey
07-21-20, 21:28
Man, reading the news, all these stabbings and armed robberies. When are the dumb ass cops going to do something about actual crime in Honolulu. I've never seen it so bad. Cops been too busy keeping us safe from women giving handjobs for money and putting out press releases about it. Fucking worthless waste of tax dollar cops.

Celsior0
07-21-20, 22:45
No forget Otake's sister is a judge.Yes isn't that the bad part nepotism at its finest LOL. But I'm sure there will be another judge for the case. I think he won't get life maybe but who knows. Since the feds are involved they can send him to the fed prison in mainland and they have their own set of laws.

Celsior0
07-21-20, 22:51
Local organized crime are heavily involved in the local filming industry. I worked a couple of episodes and see the goons hanging around doing nothing getting full time pay. Was told many no show jobs also. Saw a few hanging out at Tokyo spa back in the day.Thanks for the insight ya aren't they involved in the stevedores dock workers union also and probably the trade unions. Mike is a teamster according to the guy that spoke on the news as he was a teamster. They tried to take him out on his job site last yr.

ExitOnly
07-22-20, 00:27
Thanks for the insight ya aren't they involved in the stevedores dock workers union also and probably the trade unions. Mike is a teamster according to the guy that spoke on the news as he was a teamster. They tried to take him out on his job site last yr.I remember one of those big goon was standing at the Tokyo lounge, wearing the Hawaii 5-0 crew shirt with a gold Rolex presidential on his ham sized wrist. He was showing the girls his wad of Benjamin. Funny, the girls later said these show offs are the cheapest, always pay the minimum and never tips.

Celsior0
07-24-20, 05:00
I remember one of those big goon was standing at the Tokyo lounge, wearing the Hawaii 5-0 crew shirt with a gold Rolex presidential on his ham sized wrist. He was showing the girls his wad of Benjamin. Funny, the girls later said these show offs are the cheapest, always pay the minimum and never tips.What a shower and that rolex presidential gold goes for over $25,000 that's a car already. Which would you rather have? Ah pake the goons LOL.

YzalMan
07-24-20, 10:26
Man, reading the news, all these stabbings and armed robberies. When are the dumb ass cops going to do something about actual crime in Honolulu. I've never seen it so bad. Cops been too busy keeping us safe from women giving handjobs for money and putting out press releases about it. Fucking worthless waste of tax dollar cops.You are in need of some serious education. HPD responds to an average of 950-1000 calls a day. That's about a call every 1. 44 min. If you don't believe me, you can call 911 and request to speak to their supervisor and they will give you a much more detailed information. And these calls range from petty parking complains to fake calls to serious crimes. But all of those calls are answered and HPD responds to ALL of them. It's very easy to be toxic and criticize someone's work while not understanding a thing about their work. In reality, no one is perfect. Imagine you go to work one day and your boss tells you the whole system that you have been working on for the past decade has changed, their job changes every day.

As for your crime rise complain, the problem is not the cops, they are not some genie with sensors that detects crimes which are about to happen. If I want to stab or Rob someone, it will take anyone else than 2 mins. You think there is any service in the world that can intervene in 2 minutes and save someone? The real entity to blame here is the prosecutor & judiciary system that is a complete joke. That's why no one is afraid to commit crime anymore.

As for your going after HJ givers, your anger is totally mis directed. It's the narco / vice division that takes care of that, a normal everyday cop that you see, doesn't even know about their sting operations.

Lknfrpssy
07-24-20, 13:09
DON'T CALL 911 for that info guys. 911 is for emergencies. I doubt that the HPD dispatch supervisor will give out that info. The rise in crime is partly due to drug addicts who commit crimes for cash to buy drugs. I wouldn't worry about the pool of girls to fuck drying up. The current girls are from the same circuit and source cities and countries that has been around for decades.

You are in need of some serious education. HPD responds to an average of 950-1000 calls a day. That's about a call every 1. 44 min. If you don't believe me, you can call 911 and request to speak to their supervisor and they will give you a much more detailed information. And these calls range from petty parking complains to fake calls to serious crimes. But all of those calls are answered and HPD responds to ALL of them. It's very easy to be toxic and criticize someone's work while not understanding a thing about their work. In reality, no one is perfect. Imagine you go to work one day and your boss tells you the whole system that you have been working on for the past decade has changed, their job changes every day.

As for your crime rise complain, the problem is not the cops, they are not some genie with sensors that detects crimes which are about to happen. If I want to stab or Rob someone, it will take anyone else than 2 mins. You think there is any service in the world that can intervene in 2 minutes and save someone? The real entity to blame here is the prosecutor & judiciary system that is a complete joke. That's why no one is afraid to commit crime anymore.

As for your going after HJ givers, your anger is totally mis directed. It's the narco / vice division that takes care of that, a normal everyday cop that you see, doesn't even know about their sting operations.

ExitOnly
07-24-20, 18:20
You are in need of some serious education. HPD responds to an average of 950-1000 calls a day. That's about a call every 1. 44 min. If you don't believe me, you can call 911 and request to speak to their supervisor and they will give you a much more detailed information. And these calls range from petty parking complains to fake calls to serious crimes. But all of those calls are answered and HPD responds to ALL of them. It's very easy to be toxic and criticize someone's work while not understanding a thing about their work. In reality, no one is perfect. Imagine you go to work one day and your boss tells you the whole system that you have been working on for the past decade has changed, their job changes every day.

As for your going after HJ givers, your anger is totally mis directed. It's the narco / vice division that takes care of that, a normal everyday cop that you see, doesn't even know about their sting operations.Actually it's the prosecutor's own popo that's been going after the AMP. Under the direction of Kaneshiro's *****, Nakamoto, not HPD vice. That brick must have been rejected by a provider once.

ExitOnly
07-25-20, 05:37
What a shower and that rolex presidential gold goes for over $25,000 that's a car already. Which would you rather have? Ah pake the goons LOL.The girls said this Cheap Charlie (his AMP nickname) drives a Mercedes and he leaves his keys out and make damn sure they all sees his car key with the emblem. If memory serves me, he told the girls he's on disability from the industry. What a life.

Craps
07-25-20, 06:55
The girls said this Cheap Charlie (his AMP nickname) drives a Mercedes and he leaves his keys out and make damn sure they all sees his car key with the emblem. If memory serves me, he told the girls he's on disability from the industry. What a life.Nah, cheap Charlie drives a bike.

More a bar boy then AMP.

Good guy.

A bra the.

Museki
07-25-20, 12:44
Hey! Who you guys voting for for Prosecutor?

DecentProposal
07-25-20, 13:06
Hey! Who you guys voting for for Prosecutor?Esser easily gets my vote. Go back a page on this thread.

How about for mayor? Does anyone outside of Amemiya, Mufi, or Hanabusa have a realistic shot of winning?

HoLeeMackerel
07-25-20, 13:31
Hey! Who you guys voting for for Prosecutor?Prosatutor: Got to choose Esser. She help my lolo cousin get shorter sentence.

Mayor: K. K. Ka'umanua. Hands down.

LocaLoppa
07-25-20, 23:41
Esser would win Mayor race today, LOL. Forget the bullshit on equity campaign shit, aside from that, she is the only candidate that said she would change the direction by changing the criteria for success.

You know not a single candidate for Mayor said that, LOL. Esser for Mayor!

Slam dunk for prosecutor.

Prosatutor: Got to choose Esser. She help my lolo cousin get shorter sentence.

Mayor: K. K. Ka'umanua. Hands down.

Blake123
07-26-20, 03:17
Hey! Who you guys voting for for Prosecutor?https://www.civilbeat.org/2020/07/where-honolulus-prosecutor-candidates-stand-on-criminal-justice-reform/?utm_source=Civil%20Beat%20Master%20List&utm_campaign=f91b650b49-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_07_22_10_13&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_51c2dd3cf3-f91b650b49-401725529&mc_cid=f91b650b49&mc_eid=d06889212b
Where Honolulu's Prosecutor Candidates Stand On Criminal Justice Reform.

DaViper
07-26-20, 05:27
According to CALDWELL Monday or Tuesday they are having meeting what to do with bars. Some how they traced all this last 3 days 180 plus peeps to bars how do they do it got no idea unless these peeps telling them they were at bars. But next week should be interesting since some of these bar owners say they can't afford another shutdown.

Prudential808
07-26-20, 11:51
According to CALDWELL Monday or Tuesday they are having meeting what to do with bars. Some how they traced all this last 3 days 180 plus peeps to bars how do they do it got no idea unless these peeps telling them they were at bars. But next week should be interesting since some of these bar owners say they can't afford another shutdown.I am not against hostess bar. But it sounds reasonable that there must be stricter investigation.

But state means all bars?

Bartenders with mask, and minimum close contact, no VIP room service. That sounds enough.

Instead of shutting down all business, what about severe penalty against mask rule? Some states allow even lap dance in strip clubs if both parties put mask and zero tolerance on improper fluid exchange, think hair salon rules.

GotStimulusYet
07-26-20, 13:47
According to CALDWELL Monday or Tuesday they are having meeting what to do with bars. Some how they traced all this last 3 days 180 plus peeps to bars how do they do it got no idea unless these peeps telling them they were at bars. But next week should be interesting since some of these bar owners say they can't afford another shutdown.Bar owners know the rules to follow so does it customers. Now with this virus getting higher numbers daily (Oahu) it ain't funny like how other states are taking a beating. If you don't abide by our guidelines then no second chance, close you down and keep others from getting this silent killer. One less bar to deal with.

DaViper
07-26-20, 15:10
I am not against hostess bar. But it sounds reasonable that there must be stricter investigation.

Bartenders with mask, and minimum close contact, no VIP room service. That sounds enough.

Instead of shutting down all business, what about severe penalty against mask rule? Some states allow even lap dance in strip clubs if both parties put mask and zero tolerance on improper fluid exchange, think hair salon rules.Every bar owner knows the rules look at that Keamoku bar that got busted last week that deserves to get shut down they had people inside and locked the doors like they were closed but what these bars don't think about is people going squeal and turn your ass in.

Prudential808
07-26-20, 15:19
I am not against hostess bar. But it sounds reasonable that there must be stricter investigation.

Instead of shutting down all business, what about severe penalty against mask rule? Some states allow even lap dance in strip clubs if both parties put mask and zero tolerance on improper fluid exchange, think hair salon rules.Hostess is itself illegal. Has been illegal. Sad but it is true that they can NOT ask generous aid for their job in pandemics as bartenders, waiters, Massage therapists, flight attendance, hotel workers can. May time to be indie- outcall hostess.

BallzDeep69
07-26-20, 17:23
Bar owners know the rules to follow so does it customers. Now with this virus getting higher numbers daily (Oahu) it ain't funny like how other states are taking a beating. If you don't abide by our guidelines then no second chance, close you down and keep others from getting this silent killer. One less bar to deal with.It should be interesting next week to see what they do. I have been to many bars and when the customers start drinking they don't care about the mask. I always see the workers telling customers to wear there mask if there not eating or drinking. They put it on and 2 minutes later it's off. Once the alcohol is in they don't care.

Drake678
07-26-20, 17:57
https://www.civilbeat.org/2020/07/where-honolulus-prosecutor-candidates-stand-on-criminal-justice-reform/?utm_source=Civil%20Beat%20Master%20List&utm_campaign=f91b650b49-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_07_22_10_13&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_51c2dd3cf3-f91b650b49-401725529&mc_cid=f91b650b49&mc_eid=d06889212b
Where Honolulu's Prosecutor Candidates Stand On Criminal Justice Reform.Yes not Nadamoto! Megan Kau Proudly talked about how she prosecuted a pimp. Are there any prosecutors that are running for office that will prosecute real criminals like the violent cons?

Thumperforq
07-26-20, 19:04

Instead of shutting down all business, what about severe penalty against mask rule? Some states allow even lap dance in strip clubs if both parties put mask and zero tolerance on improper fluid exchange, think hair salon rules.Better solution is No Go Out if you don't like it. The rest of us are living life and enjoying it. Don't force your morals and ethics on the rest of us. Stop with your shutdown agenda.

Prudential808
07-26-20, 22:14
Better solution is No Go Out if you don't like it. The rest of us are living life and enjoying it. Don't force your morals and ethics on the rest of us. Stop with your shutdown agenda.I am more close to georgia than california.

8 weeks is enough. Let people take risk if they want. I don't force others to come to me without mask and I don't force others to take off mask and hug each other. If he is afraid of getting infected, then he should avoid instead of fucking forcing all 90% of people to give up lives for their benefit.

Redneck 1
07-27-20, 15:45
Anybody but NadamotoSeems that the public agrees. In the most recent news media poll for the prosecutor's race, Nadamoto polled only two percent, down from a mere three percent in an earlier poll in May.

WomenLover2
07-28-20, 03:26
Seems that the public agrees. In the most recent news media poll for the prosecutor's race, Nadamoto polled only two percent, down from a mere three percent in an earlier poll in MayI agree. Anyone is better than Nadamoto. I'm happy he is polling 2%. He tries to show.

He is working hard by picking on massage parlors.

Blake123
07-28-20, 04:15
In the news today (Monday). Caldwell wants to close the bars. Just waiting for Ige to OK it.

ExitOnly
07-28-20, 05:23
Seems that the public agrees. In the most recent news media poll for the prosecutor's race, Nadamoto polled only two percent, down from a mere three percent in an earlier poll in May.For a sitting prosecutor and a life long do nothing bureaucrat this is pitiful. The 2% probably are friends and family plus the losers at the prosecutor office. When the new prosecutor takes office all the old kiss-asses would be ask to resign. The new boss brings their own ass kissers.

MitsFunai
07-28-20, 11:52
When the new prosecutor takes office all the old kiss-asses would be ask to resign. The new boss brings their own ass kissers.Funny, but true. Although anything can happen, looks like the front runners are Alm and Esser. Alm's brother was Sr. VP at HECO and now involved with the princess' mess. Esser has ties with Bernie; like one Sixth Amendment legal counselor.

In the news today (Monday). Caldwell wants to close the bars. Just waiting for Ige to OK it.Real hard to operate business right now even with all the precautions and planning in place due to clusters at other venues in the news (religious, sports, parties, etc.). I have a small business, too, but not much contact with clients unless signature (s) needed; e-business will soon be the norm (if not already), IMO.

CoffeeLatte
07-31-20, 03:22
Good for Tiny Tim, he is a jerk. He gave me the stink eye couple of times. https://www.kitv.com/story/42430205/tiny-tadani-arrested-for-violating-14day-quarantine.

MushiBoy
08-02-20, 03:44
Good for Tiny Tim, he is a jerk. He gave me the stink eye couple of times. https://www.kitv.com/story/42430205/tiny-tadani-arrested-for-violating-14day-quarantine.I am really surprised at how many people do not like Tiny Tadani. I thought only a few people thought he is a jerk, but now most people will realize that he is indeed a jerk and willing to cause harm to the people of Hawaii. It is in this type of crisis that a person's true color comes out. Leave this idiot in jail for as long as we can.

Makana9
08-02-20, 12:21
I am really surprised at how many people do not like Tiny Tadani. I thought only a few people thought he is a jerk, but now most people will realize that he is indeed a jerk and willing to cause harm to the people of Hawaii. It is in this type of crisis that a person's true color comes out. Leave this idiot in jail for as long as we can.I had run-ins with this guy when his show and his Tiny TV was popular among those not in the know. Pushy, you know who I am type, I make you famous kine. You know the KreyZ Ohiro, 'Hey, Look this fkn guy is one Public Figure! The Local locals more the cool calm cruise types no make Ehhhh. Guessing Tiny was the beginning of what our now generation are, energy, look at me seeking look at my IG and all the show me.

MitsFunai
08-03-20, 12:40
The buggah was in a shat of stress being caregiver for his father (dementia), domestic violence allegation, rumors / innuendos, and whatevers. Plenty others go through the same shat so I no feel sorry for him but can tell he's the sensitive type and "couple quarts low;" no reason to act tantaran and be one jerk. If you one public figure got to expect some crap.

Still wish him (and others) the best as he still has the determination and resilience to succeed in one tough business.

HITraveler
08-04-20, 14:33
[QUOTE=CaptAmericum;4552625]I hope he wasn't visiting the AMPs.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/1...ng-hiv-status/

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/11/26/florida-man-who-lived-hawaii-charged-not-disclosing-hiv-status/

I recall this guy. Years ago, I saw him arguing w a mama in the hallway of the AMP at night. The mama said he had a girl but he didn't have money. There was no shame in his face. His face said, "why is this old lady yelling at me? Oh please, let me go. " The other day, I could hear about him from the girl who gave him a service. He was a 23-year-old man from Florida to Hawaii only for surfing with nothing but his surfboard. Yeah, he probably went around a lot of AMP with his thick skin. That's why I prefer girls who wear raincoat. However, once I'm in, I don't care if she wears it or not. LOL!! BE SAFE GUYS!

Honolulu1
08-04-20, 19:55
I don't know him or any relations but I know his current wife. Bumped into them at an Expo and you know when you see a friend, local style hug to greet one another. Yeah I got stink eye the whole time while we were all just chatting. When I tried to say goodbyes, he nevah like shake my hand. Yup that's the kind of guy he is I guess. Just saying. Hono1.

El Payaso
08-04-20, 21:55
Saw the political ad for Noelle Famera for the first time today. Since I'm nonpartisan, I will say this: She can get IT! 😍.

DaViper
08-04-20, 21:58
I don't know him or any relations but I know his current wife. Bumped into them at an Expo and you know when you see a friend, local style hug to greet one another. Yeah I got stink eye the whole time while we were all just chatting. When I tried to say goodbyes, he nevah like shake my hand. Yup that's the kind of guy he is I guess. Just saying. Hono1.I notice alot of short guys act like that its call short man syndrome in this case Tiny man syndrome.

Local1234
08-05-20, 00:32
Saw the political ad for Noelle Famera for the first time today. Since I'm nonpartisan, I will say this: She can get IT! 😍.Get Tulsi out of there LOL.

BotoMoco
08-05-20, 00:48
I don't know him or any relations but I know his current wife. Bumped into them at an Expo and you know when you see a friend, local style hug to greet one another. Yeah I got stink eye the whole time while we were all just chatting. When I tried to say goodbyes, he nevah like shake my hand. Yup that's the kind of guy he is I guess. Just saying. Hono1.He's a dick and think he's hot shit. He must have bucks tho he hired Breiner to defend him.

DecentProposal
08-05-20, 03:04
At my previous condo I would hold open the door for whomever would walk through as a courtesy and out of roughly four instances, not once he said thank you and the way he would walk through, he just exuded a sense of entitlement even my gf would noticed it. Fast forward to current time, I moved into another Kakaako condo and this tiny douche moved here too. If he's not around his kids or wife, I rudely try to close the door before he can get through with zero regards for his well being. I hate that guy.

Memahu
08-06-20, 02:20
The Tiny TV show is like one of those porn POV style videos. He creeps up on a take-out restaurant instead of a porn star with a videocamera.

DeeJohn808
08-06-20, 03:20
Plan appropriately, gentlemen.

https://www.kitv.com/story/42459215/lieutenant-governor-green-hints-at-potential-30day-lockdown-for-the-state

ExitOnly
08-06-20, 03:40
He's a dick and think he's hot shit. He must have bucks tho he hired Breiner to defend him.Not too smart Tiny. Breiner is big bucks and it's unnecessary for these BS quarantine arrest. First year law student could've got Tiny a probation and fine.

PussyLava
08-06-20, 12:49
Not too smart Tiny. Breiner is big bucks and it's unnecessary for these BS quarantine arrest. First year law student could've got Tiny a probation and fine.Breiner will get him a deferral, record expunged after one year.

MitsFunai
08-06-20, 15:18
When I tried to say goodbyes, he nevah like shake my hand.

Alot of short guys act like that its call short man syndrome in this case Tiny man syndrome.

He's a dick and think he's hot shit.

I hate that guy.

The Tiny TV show is like one of those porn POV style videos.

Not too smart Tiny.The consensus is that he's a short, dumb, classless, dick head. I no like his show because his tenants tend to be treated like employees and not business owners (paying rent). His infant daughter seems to get more ad & promo than the others. Anyway, the buggah getting more publicity now than he ever did and going be interesting to see if it can be parlayed into $. I dunno about using Breiner, LOL.

Tacoman808
08-07-20, 17:37
Breiner will get him a deferral, record expunged after one year.Watched him work a case one in court and I got to say he's good.

Back when I worked retail the managers told us about Tiny coming in and trying to get mad hookups for himself for a spot on his show. They didn't bite on all his big talk and he left with nothing thankfully.

UberDriver
08-07-20, 19:19
Plan appropriately, gentlemen.

https://www.kitv.com/story/42459215/lieutenant-governor-green-hints-at-potential-30day-lockdown-for-the-stateIts either we lock down everything as we did from March-May or test everybody!! Contact tracing is too slow and quarantine is a joke because the fine or citation is small change to some.

Incogfilipino
08-08-20, 06:04
Its either we lock down everything as we did from March-May or test everybody!! Contact tracing is too slow and quarantine is a joke because the fine or citation is small change to some.We don't have enough tests (reagents) or the capacity to test everyone.

DangerBoy
08-08-20, 17:22
The consensus is that he's a short, dumb, classless, dick head. I no like his show because his tenants tend to be treated like employees and not business owners (paying rent). His infant daughter seems to get more ad & promo than the others. Anyway, the buggah getting more publicity now than he ever did and going be interesting to see if it can be parlayed into $. I dunno about using Breiner, LOL.Why the fuck would any man let people use a nickname like "Tiny"? JFC.

Also, apparently his legal middle name is Nitro. Not kidding. It came up in the KITV post when he was arrested.

https://www.kitv.com/story/42430205/tiny-tadani-arrested-for-violating-14day-quarantine

DaViper
08-08-20, 21:16
Thank God Caldwell is out soon just hoping Mufi doesn't get in. Keep in mind he is the one that's behind this RAIL.

Pumpking
08-09-20, 03:40
Thank God Caldwell is out soon just hoping Mufi doesn't get in. Keep in mind he is the one that's behind this RAIL.Rajah. $10 B later and still not finished.

Redneck 1
08-09-20, 16:38
just hoping Mufi doesn't get in. Keep in mind he is the one that's behind this RAIL.Yup, Mufi hasn't won an election (or even come close) in twelve years. He doesn't seem to realize that the electorate just doesn't want him in office anymore. This is the fourth election in which he's lost by a wide margin: when he ran for Governor in 2010, when he ran for United States Representative in 2012, when he ran again for Governor in 2014, and now in the primary for Mayor in 2020.

GofasBits
08-10-20, 02:06
LOL Nadamoto didn't make the cut. Good for him. Hopefully the new blood will do better by us mongers. *fingers crossed*.

Vapor909
08-10-20, 03:50
Yup, Mufi hasn't won an election (or even come close) in twelve years. He doesn't seem to realize that the electorate just doesn't want him in office anymore. This is the fourth election in which he's lost by a wide margin: when he ran for Governor in 2010, when he ran for United States Representative in 2012, when he ran again for Governor in 2014, and now in the primary for Mayor in 2020.Well Mufi did his job, splitting up the votes and probably keeping the useless Colleen out. I hope these has been get the public message and stay out of politics.

JoeFrost
08-10-20, 03:52
Thank God Caldwell is out soon just hoping Mufi doesn't get in. Keep in mind he is the one that's behind this RAIL.Mufi screwed Hawaii with the rail. Over budget, poorly constructed, Mufi took kick backs, and looks so ugly.

ExitOnly
08-10-20, 03:54
LOL Nadamoto didn't make the cut. Good for him. Hopefully the new blood will do better by us mongers. *fingers crossed*.Anybody is better then that broke dick Nadamoto. Disband his brothel special forces. Now that motherless fuck can go to AMP without his disguise.

MitsFunai
08-10-20, 09:49
Thank God Caldwell is out soon just hoping Mufi doesn't get in. Keep in mind he is the one that's behind this RAIL.Some winners of major Primary races appeared to be the results of anti-rail /change voting, IMO. It may show up again on voting during the general elections, independent of ads and campaigning.

We don't have enough tests (reagents) or the capacity to test everyone.The prudent strategy would be to treat everybody (including yourself) as asymptomatic carriers; be considerate of the space, spread, and safety of all concerned (no need be dramatic). Be aware of far-right, libertarian, ghostwritten propaganda; just take care of yourself and be considerate of others using common sense.

MushiBoy
08-10-20, 17:32
Mufi screwed Hawaii with the rail. Over budget, poorly constructed, Mufi took kick backs, and looks so ugly.Thank goodness this lying SOB Mufi did not get into the General Election. The same is true for Hanabusa. Need to keep these chronic crooks out of office to keep them from ripping off the Hawaii people over and over again. The people of Hawaii are slowly wising up, but it might be too late?

RogerDoger808
08-12-20, 21:20
Is it just me or did Mika gain some weight? Not saying she isn't hot still. Anyone else notice?

Who else on Local news would you hit? Jolson Martinez on HNN is new hot one.

RogerDoger808
08-13-20, 06:00
Mika was looking a little thick!

Would still hit it, but.

Is it my imagination?

Did she put on the Covid-15 (lbs).Word. I was thinking the same thing.

Pueo808
08-13-20, 07:20
Is it just me or did Mika gain some weight? Not saying she isn't hot still. Anyone else notice?

Who else on Local news would you hit? Jolson Martinez on HNN is new hot one.Those hips don't lie. I'm still partial to Ashley Nagaoka.

DaViper
08-13-20, 10:41
Someone got shot multiple times by Happiness.

Prudential808
08-13-20, 11:14
Someone got shot multiple times by Happiness.According to the Honolulu Police Department (HPD), two men walked into a game room, allegedly shot the victim inside and fled. No suspects are in custody and the victim later died at the hospital.

I think gambling house next to happiness.

Makana9
08-13-20, 11:42
Someone got shot multiple times by Happiness.https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/08/13/homicide-investigation-underway-after-man-killed-shooting-ala-moana-area/

Man in his 30's did pass at Queens, was always wondering when this was going to happen? Sketchy from back in the days when use to go to Happs. , but I had my own run ins with the Polys cruising by the area. Prayers to the dead man's ohana.

LocaLoppa
08-13-20, 12:05
That game room going get shut down again this is the second shooting there.

Someone got shot multiple times by Happiness.

Honolulu Yobo
08-13-20, 12:29
Update: The person who got shot died.

Great job Nadamoto, your task force to close all the massage parlors is working, but what about all the illegal game rooms in town? Too dangerous for your pretty boys? I guess it's easier to take money from grannies and MILF's and harass them then go after real crime.

I guess they know that the Security for these places have guns.

Someone got shot multiple times by Happiness..

Kennie1933
08-13-20, 13:47
Did anyone watch HNN last night? It appeared that Stephanie Lum was letting the girls hang free. Might have just been the dress or type of bra.

RoyBoy808
08-13-20, 15:21
Those hips don't lie. I'm still partial to Ashley Nagaoka.Something about Ashley make boto hard.

Redneck 1
08-13-20, 16:01
Someone got shot multiple times by Happiness.News report:

Honolulu police are investigating a deadly shooting at an illegal game room in the Ala Moana area late Wednesday.

The shooting occurred on Kalauokalani Way near Don Quijote about 11:45 pm.

At least two male suspects entered the game room and shot a man in his 30's several times, according to Lt. Deena Thoemmes of the Honolulu Police Department's Homicide Detail.

The victim was taken by ambulance to The Queen's Medical Center in critical condition, where he died.

Thoemmes said the suspects took items from the game room and fled.

There are no arrests at this time and the investigation is ongoing.

Drake678
08-14-20, 00:08
That game room going get shut down again this is the second shooting there.Do you think they would enter Happiness with guns blazing?

Kalami
08-14-20, 03:53
Do you think they would enter Happiness with guns blazing?Do you think it's good to shut it down?

BeerAddict
08-14-20, 04:43
Something about Ashley make boto hard.Ashley is Fine! Would nail her in a heartbeat.

BeerAddict
08-14-20, 04:44

Who else on Local news would you hit? Jolson Martinez on HNN is new hot one.She starting to look plump alright.

DaViper
08-14-20, 05:35
I still believe Bridget Namata is the Hottest Newscaster going today. For me 2nd would be Ashley Nagaoka.

Insatiable808
08-14-20, 14:08
I still believe Bridget Namata is the Hottest Newscaster going today. For me 2nd would be Ashley Nagaoka.I can't get enough Laura Schweitzer (KITV4). She fills my white girl itch.

And Chelsea Davis (Hawaii News Now) is Local Girl Sexxxy!

Be safe,

Insatiable808.

StripedFashion
08-14-20, 14:37
You guys are funny I was going to post about that murder at the game room at Happiness, the victim had covid (already reported in Covid thread by DaViper).

Yeah, I figured Namata and Nagaoka were going to be favorites. Being that I work in media and sometimes see newscasters in person (but mostly meet other camera men), the hottest newscasters to me are:

Older ones, who I prefer: Tanya on KHON and Mehealani on HNN. Love that aged wine, yo!

Youngins: Lauren Day and Nikki Schenfeld from KHON. Love Lauren's scary cat eyes LOL and Nikki Schenfeld reminds of Megan from Chichis, who was the best sno-bunnie GFE I've had in years.

Reporter who I had a crush on for years but wasn't that hot in person IMO: Brandi Higa. Saw her around lots of times, even at the mall sitting by herself. She wore all this heavy dark make up for the last Great Aloha Run and looked pretty gnarly. Sorry if you're a Brandi fan / friend. You can find her a the State Capitol now, away from TV.

FleshPrince
08-14-20, 19:02
You guys are funny I was going to post about that murder at the game room at Happiness, the victim had covid (already reported in Covid thread by DaViper).

Yeah, I figured Namata and Nagaoka were going to be favorites. Being that I work in media and sometimes see newscasters in person (but mostly meet other camera men), the hottest newscasters to me are:

Older ones, who I prefer: Tanya on KHON and Mehealani on HNN. Love that aged wine, yo!

Youngins: Lauren Day and Nikki Schenfeld from KHON. Love Lauren's scary cat eyes LOL and Nikki Schenfeld reminds of Megan from Chichis, who was the best sno-bunnie GFE I've had in years.

Reporter who I had a crush on for years but wasn't that hot in person IMO: Brandi Higa. Saw her around lots of times, even at the mall sitting by herself. She wore all this heavy dark make up for the last Great Aloha Run and looked pretty gnarly. Sorry if you're a Brandi fan / friend. You can find her a the State Capitol now, away from TV.I wouldn't kick namata or miyashima outa bed because luv their curviness. Mika is prettier but looks thicker. But yeah Lauren Day has something about her that is ultra appealing. When she 1st started she was kinda stiff and robotic but she has improved 100%. Now her delivery is perfect, understated class but still playful. Now if she only got a boob job to go with her hypnotic eyes she'd be perfect. Just my opinion.

Incogfilipino
08-14-20, 19:44
Talking about women who work on the news. You guys ever watch Mexican news? I can't speak or understand Spanish but I'm extremely fascinated with the weather in Mexico. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

JackMayhoff
08-15-20, 01:04
I can't get enough Laura Schweitzer (KITV4). She fills my white girl itch.

And Chelsea Davis (Hawaii News Now) is Local Girl Sexxxy!

Be safe,

Insatiable808.I've been following Laura's insta for a long time, had a big crush on her until I found out she has a girlfriend. Looks like she's gained the Covid-19 lbs too, saw her do a live segment recently and could see a big difference from her old pics.

Redneck 1
08-15-20, 14:36
Talking about women who work on the news. You guys ever watch Mexican news? I can't speak or understand Spanish but I'm extremely fascinated with the weather in Mexico. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZgThanks, that video combined visual appeal with very funny commentary.

More than 28 million views!

StripedFashion
08-15-20, 14:41
I wouldn't kick namata or miyashima outa bed because luv their curviness. Mika is prettier but looks thicker. But yeah Lauren Day has something about her that is ultra appealing. When she 1st started she was kinda stiff and robotic but she has improved 100%. Now her delivery is perfect, understated class but still playful. Now if she only got a boob job to go with her hypnotic eyes she'd be perfect. Just my opinion.Even on the thick side, Mika is super pretty in person. I saw her one time at the gas station store next to KITV HQ. On yesterdays's 5 pm KITV report, Mika said something about how she went running and had a hard time. Then her co-anchor Brenton Awa asked if it was cuase it was too hot out or if it was cause she's out of shape (he didn't say "out of shape" outright but insinuated it). Mika made an embarrassed laugh and continued on to the break. I was like, man, that Awa dude is such a douche for fat shaming her on TV like that. I actually heard from other news camera men that he's a conceded dick wad. He sure acts like it.

If you watch Lauren Day's old footage of when she was a host on Think Tech Hawaii she was pretty bad LOL. No makeup and wasn't very convincing as a tv presence. Though I agree she is pretty solid now as an anchor. As for her body, you know, when she was on the scene live reporting in Haleiwa for Hurricane Douglas, she was wearing a hat, tight polo shirt and jeans. I was actually surprised to see how much of a nice body she had. She's a lot sexier in casual. Her top and ass were accentuated and her curves were real nice. That just added to the appeal for me.

Oh, also, to add, my favorite weather girl is Allison Valdez, the weekend anchor on KITV. Filipina from Florida. She has a weird lip thingie when she talks but she kinda fine as a weather girl. I'm sure Kelly Simek is a favorite to many but I still see her as that annoying baton girl from all the UH games. She even did a baton routine for the 2014 Miss Hawaii pageant. I kept on thinking how cheesy that was. She's pretty and has a bright personality but she still annoys the living crap out of me LOL.

Makana9
08-16-20, 12:32
Even on the thick side, Mika is super pretty in person. I saw her one time at the gas station store next to KITV HQ. On yesterdays's 5 pm KITV report, Mika said something about how she went running and had a hard time. Then her co-anchor Brenton Awa asked if it was cuase it was too hot out or if it was cause she's out of shape (he didn't say "out of shape" outright but insinuated it). Mika made an embarrassed laugh and continued on to the break. I was like, man, that Awa dude is such a douche for fat shaming her on TV like that. I actually heard from other news camera men that he's a conceded dick wad. He sure acts like it.

If you watch Lauren Day's old footage of when she was a host on Think Tech Hawaii she was pretty bad LOL. No makeup and wasn't very convincing as a tv presence. Though I agree she is pretty solid now as an anchor. As for her body, you know, when she was on the scene live reporting in Haleiwa for Hurricane Douglas, she was wearing a hat, tight polo shirt and jeans. I was actually surprised to see how much of a nice body she had. She's a lot sexier in casual. Her top and ass were accentuated and her curves were real nice. That just added to the appeal for me.

Oh, also, to add, my favorite weather girl is Allison Valdez, the weekend anchor on KITV. Filipina from Florida. She has a weird lip thingie when she talks but she kinda fine as a weather girl. I'm sure Kelly Simek is a favorite to many but I still see her as that annoying baton girl from all the UH games. She even did a baton routine for the 2014 Miss Hawaii pageant. I kept on thinking how cheesy that was. She's pretty and has a bright personality but she still annoys the living crap out of me LOL.What's up braddah SF, how you? Long time ehh? You so right on point on all of the TV ladies and I wen trip when found out too that Allison from KITV was from FL. And not San Jose (3rd land of PI) or Tacoma WA. Which starting to resemble parts of Kalihi Hapa Flips. Allison to me has that classy diva that use to hang around with the IT girls in HS, but is a closet freak on IF because of the friends she has. She is hot though, but anyone know me I still kinda old school bc I know a bunch of these old timers (aka Paula Akana from hanna butta days, Mel Yamada cause we went out more than a few times, as well as Mary Zanakis, etc.) wishing I could remember more of them, but oldsheimersz setting in the harder part of hitting that unmagical number. But, first time I was intro to Bridget, yea she is hot, pretty cool, and we all have common friends. Right on point with Kelly, cannot get over that baton girl image. Be safe and enjoy.

MitsFunai
08-16-20, 13:35
She is hot though, but anyone know me I still kinda old school bc I know a bunch of these old timers (aka Paula Akana from hanna butta days, Mel Yamada cause we went out more than a few times, as well as Mary Zanakis, etc.) wishing I could remember more of them, but oldsheimersz setting in the harder part of hitting that unmagical number.No forget Diane Ako; OL now but back 25+ years ago was good (and too bad Shari Shima when pass away, poor thing). Diane was recently in one T-shirt top for one interview and when look OK from the shoulder to the heso. Emmy Tomimbang, Lynne Waters, Tina Shelton; real, real old: Linda Coble, Betty Smyser. Hope that when jar some alzheimers juices loose for us guys. Going didi mau, so laters and keep beaucoup safe, everybody.

NerdFriday
08-16-20, 15:02
No one mentioned Triki Kaopuiki? I thought she was hot 20 years ago and still think she's hot, haha.

That's the only reason why I go to the Make-A-Wish gala. This years one was shetty because it was online, except for the fact they had Nagaoka co-hosting, hahahaha!

LocaLoppa
08-16-20, 18:57
No love fo the empire girl Nikki Tam, LOL. She is younger like them empire newbies and remind me of most all of them Chinese newbies some with nice kitties and tits, mostly average looking and some fuk you BBFS. Ashley is major turn on. But Mika is meat, LOL. Seen her up front and close up few times she is oozing sexy curves and dsls. Build for pounding.

Wish them top tier girls come back till then fantasy with the news team.

GofasBits
08-16-20, 20:37
No one mentioned Triki Kaopuiki? I thought she was hot 20 years ago and still think she's hot, haha.

That's the only reason why I go to the Make-A-Wish gala. This years one was shetty because it was online, except for the fact they had Nagaoka co-hosting, hahahaha!She's not a nice person in a regular setting. Plus she's not a MILF anymore at least IMHO.

Makana9
08-16-20, 20:46
No forget Diane Ako; OL now but back 25+ years ago was good (and too bad Shari Shima when pass away, poor thing). Diane was recently in one T-shirt top for one interview and when look OK from the shoulder to the heso. Emmy Tomimbang, Lynne Waters, Tina Shelton; real, real old: Linda Coble, Betty Smyser. Hope that when jar some alzheimers juices loose for us guys. Going didi mau, so laters and keep beaucoup safe, everybody.Bradda Mits, because of the cowboy and cowgirl days, many use to go drinkee after stress worker choke places. Our go to was Side St. , that Thai Bar on Queens bc the food was good for drinking with the group. Emme was really sweet but one work her butt off, never cross Lynne bc Mary and her had a tiff and it is what it is, Tina was like Paula like friends sisters. I know another mentioned Trini, hard cause I know the ohana and Trini since she was in Elem school so just like a baby sis or cousin. Sad about Sharie we ran in the same circles from MS through Univ. Days so I going stop there, a lot of good mems, sad to get her sick. There was a hot sexy that use to work for KGMB back in the 90's reporter and moved to the East Coast that our Mens team use to go gaga over, but she was checking out someone from that Outrigger team. Her name I think started with a T K I think, not sure? There was a mention of Brandy, but again I watch her grow up from Elem school and sports so like my own kid. She is really a good kid. Mahalos for the fun, jog the memory when can. Be safe.

JoeFrost
08-17-20, 05:49
How about Jodi Leong, Tasha Kobashigawa (I think it was her, she did a live report from the back of modified Integra when street racing was popular in the late 90's early 2000's). Oh and had a cute Filipina reporter on KHNL back in the 2000's. Can't remember her name but she was on the fair side and petite looking. Believe she got married and transferred over to the mainland.

MitsFunai
08-17-20, 11:34
Tasha Kobashigawa (I think it was her, she did a live report from the back of modified Integra when street racing was popular in the late 90's early 2000's).Eh, Makana, there's your TK; she quit being newscaster and was one interisland pilot (I dunno if still). One nodda hot Filipina from yore (she hostess for local fishing show) is Cindy Paliracio. KHON usually features former Miss Hawaii types for their casters (Olena Rubin, Trini K. , Kanoe Gibson) and outer island types. Good call, JFrost.

AllNuts
08-17-20, 15:26
Even though she not here, Hannah Battah get my vote. https://www.facebook.com/hanna.battah.

Da Game
08-17-20, 18:42
Even though she not here, Hannah Battah get my vote. https://www.facebook.com/hanna.battah.That's her real name? If she grew up in Hawaii, she must have got teased a lot.

JoeFrost
08-17-20, 19:39
How about Jodi Leong, Tasha Kobashigawa (I think it was her, she did a live report from the back of modified Integra when street racing was popular in the late 90's early 2000's). Oh and had a cute Filipina reporter on KHNL back in the 2000's. Can't remember her name but she was on the fair side and petite looking. Believe she got married and transferred over to the mainland.If memory serves me correctly I think here name was Marie Ela David or something like that.

Makana9
08-17-20, 21:05
Eh, Makana, there's your TK; she quit being newscaster and was one interisland pilot (I dunno if still). One nodda hot Filipina from yore (she hostess for local fishing show) is Cindy Paliracio. KHON usually features former Miss Hawaii types for their casters (Olena Rubin, Trini K. , Kanoe Gibson) and outer island types. Good call, JFrost.Not the ones, Hawaiian last name went to the East coast to chase here dream. The Gibsons girls are really sweet, Olena, we talked about Olena from her HPU days thru internships, was one wild wahine who could paina bigtime and she could handle, NO BS. I use to see her AE friend and did the go out and end up at my cause too much drinkee and way too horny, how I met Mari and ended up dating for awhile. Trini, ambitious. I hear in my head Trish K, sorry man I see her face in my head but know her last was Hawaiian cause my boys use to play damn good when she was one of the spectators. Cindy is still hot, since HS days and a good friend of ours was tapping Mel a bunch until she wanted the more, never saw my friend backpeddle so fast. He ended up hooking up with one of the girls from Exotics and they got actually married so funny. Not Tasha either, our work and after work circles was many of the media cause we all had weird schedules and habits. I guess I got to check one of my older posts because I wrote about her back then. Mahalo Braddas for the asst. Good times.

Makana9
08-18-20, 00:50
After utilizing my OCD and ADHD that use to drive my exes, teachers, parents, and friends crazy! I finally found the correct person I was looking for. Ku'ualoha Taylor, not Trish HAHA that was my hot ass aunty which is another creepy story many many moons ago when they still called the HHSAA Football Championships the Prep Bowl, yea of course I am dating myself. She now calls herself Aloha Taylor Campbell, kinda looked hotter when she was here in Hawaii. Kinda now look anorexic. Our OH who went to STL, had the crazy hots for her, guess why his wife of many moons is a twin of Taylor. Mahalo braddas for kicking the memory open again. I hope the pic I trying to post shows up.

White Lava
08-19-20, 14:30
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/aug/19/robert-kraft-massage-parlor-allegations-visit-police-investigation?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

MitsFunai
08-19-20, 17:26
Try read story of the wild events in the newspaper or online (HonStarAd, 8/19/2020, B2) regarding the killing (doorman) and attempted robbery of 08/12/2020, 2345 hrs. Crazy. Release of approx. 450 "nonviolent" inmates at OCCC in the works due to COVID 19 (in Nam, guys used to shoot and stab themselves to catch the Freedom Flight); these guys know how to work the system. Crazier.

RedBaron411
08-19-20, 21:46
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/aug/19/robert-kraft-massage-parlor-allegations-visit-police-investigation?CMP=Share_iOSApp_OtherWhen you get billions of dollars at your disposal, you can always find bright lawyers that will help you beat the rap. That's how are system works. Was there any doubt that Kraft would prevail?

NerdFriday
08-20-20, 15:06
When you get billions of dollars at your disposal, you can always find bright lawyers that will help you beat the rap. That's how are system works. Was there any doubt that Kraft would prevail?From the way it sounds, that was clearly overreaching by investigators and a violation of the 4th amendment for this type of case. They recorded "everyone" who went in there, not only from entering and exiting, but in the lobby AND in the private rooms as well.

If they were investigating a violent criminal network engaging in serious crime, it may have been reasonable to record "everyone" entering / exiting a premesis. If you are going to secretly record inside a private property, you need to be as descriptive as possible on what you expect to see when you apply for the warrant. The scope of the warrant is important to retain the balance of privacy and reasonable searches / seizures.

The bottom line is the 5% of men who did not receive a "HE", along with all the "women", would otherwise be considered "legitimate patrons", were recorded on video in a compromised state (nude / partially nude) as a process of this investigation.

Imagine this scenario: There's a student (s) setting up cameras in a school bathroom. Investigators apply for a warrant to surveil the school bathrooms to find out who is placing the cameras. In the process, investigators manage to record a whole week of kids showering after PE in the lockerroom, but they also catch the person setting up the cameras. Should this evidence be admissible? No way. You can't violate the rights of all the innocent students in the process of collecting evidence against a suspect (s).

Lknfrpssy
08-20-20, 15:29
After utilizing my OCD and ADHD that use to drive my exes, teachers, parents, and friends crazy! I finally found the correct person I was looking for. Ku'ualoha Taylor, not Trish HAHA that was my hot ass aunty which is another creepy story many many moons ago when they still called the HHSAA Football Championships the Prep Bowl, yea of course I am dating myself. She now calls herself Aloha Taylor Campbell, kinda looked hotter when she was here in Hawaii. Kinda now look anorexic. Our OH who went to STL, had the crazy hots for her, guess why his wife of many moons is a twin of Taylor. Mahalo braddas for kicking the memory open again. I hope the pic I trying to post shows up.I saw her in a newscast when I was in San Diego. She looks old and had better days.

Redneck 1
08-20-20, 18:35
Robert Kraft Charges Tossed!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/aug/19/robert-kraft-massage-parlor-allegations-visit-police-investigation?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Of Course He Beat the Rap Although I very much want to see the "charges tossed" and Robert Kraft "beat the rap," and I think it's very likely that will happen, unfortunately it hasn't happened yet. Please note that the linked news report says that the prosecution could "appeal the ruling to the state supreme court," which is the Florida Supreme Court. Several other news reports likewise say that the prosecution could seek to have this ruling reviewed by the Florida Supreme Court. So, to borrow a quote from Yogi Berra: "It ain't over till it's over".

Tsunami808
09-04-20, 01:29
https://www.kitv.com/events-calendar/#/ details / SECRET-HONOLULU-EVENTS-SIGNUP /8522333/2020-09-05 T19.

Any info?

Tsunami808
09-04-20, 22:57
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/secret-honolulu-spirit-magic-ceremony-signup-tickets-118078819929

StripedFashion
09-05-20, 14:27
Although not a very popular person in the community right now, I've always had a thing for Sarah Park. Even if she has a forehead and hairline like Gollum / Smeagol, I get a chubby every time I see her on TV. What can I say, I love my MILFy AZN women. The aged wine, as I like to call them.

A house call for "What's up, Dick?" from this Doc? "Park and Ride" with non other than? Fuck politics, SF Would Go!

LocaLoppa
09-08-20, 12:00
Ashley get her own game on today with pretty boy. Seen her in person lots, she skinny and tall, not really my type, but she is head turning fine curves. Very pretty young lady. For some reason reminds me a lot of Nicole I really miss Nicole what a great. Fuk machine.

MitsFunai
09-09-20, 14:06
OK, so the mayor when announce via media to loosen a bit and open the parks, community gardens, beaches, hiking, and whatevers to solo visits and activities. Solo? The rules breakers going have one field day with this one trying to practice shutdown law without one license; starting already with solo health and safety concerns for certain activities. The current brats breaking rules not going comply anyhow, anyway. As mentioned in prior posts, assess fines of $K per person, per offense, no excuses; put liens on their assets, if any.

We need to assist our schools (special needs students, meals for kids), unemployed, hungry families / individuals / seniors / kids, families with rents / mortgages, commerce, tourism, etc. Get back to some type of normalcy already using stricter guidelines and penalties. Tired of this crep already.

JoeFrost
09-09-20, 21:42
Ashley get her own game on today with pretty boy. Seen her in person lots, she skinny and tall, not really my type, but she is head turning fine curves. Very pretty young lady. For some reason reminds me a lot of Nicole I really miss Nicole what a great. Fuk machine.How tall is Ashley? Who's your type? Mika? Bridgette?

Makana9
09-10-20, 03:41
OK, so the mayor when announce via media to loosen a bit and open the parks, community gardens, beaches, hiking, and whatevers to solo visits and activities. Solo? The rules breakers going have one field day with this one trying to practice shutdown law without one license; starting already with solo health and safety concerns for certain activities. The current brats breaking rules not going comply anyhow, anyway. As mentioned in prior posts, assess fines of $K per person, per offense, no excuses; put liens on their assets, if any.

We need to assist our schools (special needs students, meals for kids), unemployed, hungry families / individuals / seniors / kids, families with rents / mortgages, commerce, tourism, etc. Get back to some type of normalcy already using stricter guidelines and penalties. Tired of this crep already.Mits, I sat in those mtgs. Trying to develop contingency plans when we would get back to some sort of business life and kinda normal for the all. They (Wait he and the Dick 1 and #2) would just bring shit from thin air, not joking. A good friend (sorry can't disclose what dept) and I came up with a color & number coded plan step by step for which businesses would open in our 8 step plan. Presented to their admin, take it into thought and consideration, THEN the BS hits the fan. We literally seen more than 75% of our plan being discussed and presented to the all, WTFH, you Fkrsz took credit for a plan you all had NO CLUE or what so ever! I ran my mouth for the next month, then I stepped away before they catch me on audio saying some choice colorful language to this incompetent fk head! WAS so funny when on SM, that video was disclosed when he did his open it up for solo participants, FKU, that was so it, take about timing! Enough of this govt. , sad to see businesses and people lose their lively hoods. Estimate recovery? From the finance experts friends, 2025-2027, I said Sept. 2025, because following past patterns. Sad,

Stinkfinga
09-10-20, 08:35
How come nobody brought up Kiana Cayabyab? Hottie!

MitsFunai
09-10-20, 12:18
Mits, I sat in those mtgs. A good friend (sorry can't disclose what dept) and I came up with a color & number coded plan step by step for which businesses would open in our 8 step plan. WTFH, you Fkrsz took credit for a plan you all had NO CLUE or what so ever! Estimate recovery? From the finance experts friends, 2025-2027, I said Sept. 2025, because following past patterns. Sad,We also used the color-coded warning system to plan and mitigate for the effects of a tsunami / storm on our industry, circa 1980; just like glorified train / traffic lights. Yeah, the 'powers that be' going take one viable idea (that they too smart to think of) and run with 'em, like stay theirs, all the time and den if fack up, pass the blame to the original guys. The more we mess around and no take the pain to open up the economy, of course going get worse and take more time, duh! But bird-brained guys who already when "Drink the Kool Aid" no understand that (apologies for the derogatory comment).

Makana9
09-10-20, 13:26
We also used the color-coded warning system to plan and mitigate for the effects of a tsunami / storm on our industry, circa 1980; just like glorified train / traffic lights. Yeah, the 'powers that be' going take one viable idea (that they too smart to think of) and run with 'em, like stay theirs, all the time and den if fack up, pass the blame to the original guys. The more we mess around and no take the pain to open up the economy, of course going get worse and take more time, duh! But bird-brained guys who already when "Drink the Kool Aid" no understand that (apologies for the derogatory comment).Its all good, always always good for us to talk all out and learn. Happy I not the only one to hear all of this bs and understand, you do not need to be an Einstein to figure this all out. But they not willing to have some balls and take the hits and not let all suffer, instead of the some, we live in Paradise and local we know the tough times and way more tougher than these guys. It shows, and when now the conservatives starting to say their peace (Finally! Take risk, educated and intelligent risks, anyone who lives in Hawaii does it everyday.

RoyBoy808
09-10-20, 15:57
How come nobody brought up Kiana Cayabyab? Hottie!She on social media and I neva know of her til I saw her in Midweek. And she made my boto hard.

BeerAddict
09-17-20, 05:16
How tall is Ashley? Who's your type? Mika? Bridgette?I'll take all three at once please LOL.

JoeFrost
09-17-20, 18:49
I'll take all three at once please LOL.Stop being greedy, you can only pick one.

LocaLoppa
09-17-20, 21:22
They all look good, but I would pay good money to have Mika even. Seen her many times up close and she is juicy.

Bridget is real beauty up close, tiny young spinner.

I'll take all three at once please LOL.

RoyBoy808
09-22-20, 20:12
Looks like bars will never open cause theres no freakin way there's going to be under 20 cases a day consistently for bars to open.

Prudential808
09-22-20, 23:33
[QUOTE=RoyBoy808;4990230]Looks like bars will never open cause theres no freakin way there's going to be under 20 cases a day consistently for bars to open.[/QUOTEhttps://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/09/22/caldwell-oahus-bars-nightclubs-likely-shuttered-until-least-december/

Caldwell: Oahu's bars, nightclubs likely shuttered until at least December.

Hostess bars have been in decline for years. Well I think it would never come back for years. Most hostess bar customers know they are in the highest risk (old male with weight issue or diabetes, underlying condition) and bar owners already learn lesson that lock down against them can come back while virus spikes can come again while they anyway have to pay rental.

Redneck 1
09-24-20, 19:07
Although I very much want to see the "charges tossed" and Robert Kraft "beat the rap," and I think it's very likely that will happen, unfortunately it hasn't happened yet. Please note that the linked news report says that the prosecution could "appeal the ruling to the state supreme court," which is the Florida Supreme Court. Several other news reports likewise say that the prosecution could seek to have this ruling reviewed by the Florida Supreme Court. So, to borrow a quote from Yogi Berra: "It ain't over till it's over"Today the prosecution filed court papers to not prosecute the criminal charges against Robert Kraft:

"New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft won't be facing trial on charges that he paid for sex on consecutive days at a Jupiter, Florida, massage parlor. According to court papers filed on Thursday, Florida prosecutors are dropping the prostitution charges against Kraft. The decision comes after a court blocked the prosecution from using a video that allegedly shows Kraft soliciting a woman for sex at the Orchids of Asia spa in January 2019. Police had secretly installed the cameras, which the court ruled was violation of his and other customers' right to privacy. Prosecutors said they would not appeal the decision, which likely left them with essentially no evidence against Kraft".

What an idiotic waste of time, waste of money and waste of resources by law enforcement officers and prosecutors.

RedBaron411
09-24-20, 20:43
Today the prosecution filed court papers to not prosecute the criminal charges against Robert Kraft:

"New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft won't be facing trial on charges that he paid for sex on consecutive days at a Jupiter, Florida, massage parlor. According to court papers filed on Thursday, Florida prosecutors are dropping the prostitution charges against Kraft. The decision comes after a court blocked the prosecution from using a video that allegedly shows Kraft soliciting a woman for sex at the Orchids of Asia spa in January 2019. Police had secretly installed the cameras, which the court ruled was violation of his and other customers' right to privacy. Prosecutors said they would not appeal the decision, which likely left them with essentially no evidence against Kraft".

What an idiotic waste of time, waste of money and waste of resources by law enforcement officers and prosecutors.I wonder how many of we regular (non billionaire) Joe's would have been able to afford the team of lawyers to assist us in beating the solicitation charges? My guess is not many. Certainly the SO would be kicking us out of the house, after we'd have difficulty affording a lawyer since were living out of a hotel so we'd end up representing ourselves or have to rely on a public defender.

So it's likely we'd have to accept a plea deal, pay the fine, attend court mandated sensitivity training, and navigate through the complex maze of divorce court, and hope you don't lose your job with a solicitation misdemeanor on your record.

The US legal system favors the wealthy. I hope the other mongers who got caught up in the police sting that nabbed Kraft, had the good sense to wait for his case to settle and follow his lead.

NerdFriday
09-24-20, 21:21
Today the prosecution filed court papers to not prosecute the criminal charges against Robert Kraft:

What an idiotic waste of time, waste of money and waste of resources by law enforcement officers and prosecutors.It was worth a shot. There's a lot of interpretation and variance in evidentiary law regarding to what may or may not be admissible as far as audio and visual evidence. His attorney's probably found a mistake by LE's which rendered the evidence inadmissible, which is a lot easier than most people would think. For example, maybe they had a warrant, but went outside the scope of the warrant. Maybe the warrant issued was invalidated, thereby rendering all evidence collected under that warrant to be inadmissible. Maybe they didn't even have a warrant. I'm going to assume that you have a reasonable expectation of privacy when you are in an enclosed room in a state of undress at an AMP the same way you might in a department stores' dressing room or public bathroom.

Because of this, LE's are going to need a damn good reason to record 'everyone' who visits the AMP. Remember, the case facts state that some of the people surveilled received legitimate services and were also filmed in various states of undress. That is a big no-no!

BeaverLiquor
09-24-20, 22:37
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/asia/vietnam-condom-sold-new-scli-intl/index.html

Holy shit!

Cleaning and reselling used condoms in Vietnam.

Redneck 1
09-25-20, 20:30
It was worth a shot. There's a lot of interpretation and variance in evidentiary law regarding to what may or may not be admissible as far as audio and visual evidence. Circuit court judges in the consolidated cases, and then the three judges of the district appellate court, all ruled against the prosecutors. Prosecutors then had the right to seek another chance in the Florida Supreme Court, but chose not to do so, almost certainly because they thought they would likely lose there too.

As pointed out by the appellate court, "the trial courts properly applied well-settled and persuasive federal law on the issue" and the "trial courts properly applied the federal case law enforcing the minimum constitutional standards for secret video surveillance". Three matters were especially important in the appellate court ruling that the law enforcement operation clearly violated the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution:

(1) "The spa-client defendants in all of these cases had a subjective and objectively reasonable expectation of privacy in the massage parlor rooms. The surveillance took place in a professional private setting where clients are expected to partially or fully disrobe. The spa owners and their employees also had a reasonable right to expect that the interactions with nude or partially nude clients in the massage rooms would not be exposed to the public. As soon as the door to the massage room was closed, they had a reasonable expectation of privacy".

(2) "The type of law enforcement surveillance utilized in these cases is extreme". Thus, "the strict Fourth Amendment safeguards developed over the past few decades must be observed," because to "permit otherwise would yield unbridled discretion to agents of law enforcement and the government, the antithesis of the constitutional liberty of people to be secure against unreasonable searches and seizures".

(3) "The federal case law cited herein pertaining to silent video surveillance is well reasoned and widely accepted. Consequently, we must hold, as every federal circuit court and state court to consider the question has, that this type of intrusive, covert video surveillance is subject to heightened standards and procedures designed to implement Fourth Amendment protections, particularly in the face of the constantly expanding use of electronic surveillance techniques by law enforcement".

Johnny14
09-25-20, 21:19
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/asia/vietnam-condom-sold-new-scli-intl/index.html

Holy shit!

Cleaning and reselling used condoms in Vietnam.If you're packing a thick 8, 9 or 10 inch plus inches of solid steel swollen unit, then no need to worry about recycled Vietnam condoms since not going fit anyway.

Prudential808
09-27-20, 00:27
Circuit court judges in the consolidated cases, and then the three judges of the district appellate court, all ruled against the prosecutors. Prosecutors then had the right to seek another chance in the Florida Supreme Court, but chose not to do so, almost certainly because they thought they would likely lose there too.

As pointed out by the appellate court, "the trial courts properly applied well-settled and persuasive federal law on the issue" and the "trial courts properly applied the federal case law enforcing the minimum constitutional standards for secret video surveillance". Three matters were especially important in the appellate court ruling that the law enforcement operation clearly violated the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution:

(1) "The spa-client defendants in all of these cases had a subjective and objectively reasonable expectation of privacy in the massage parlor rooms. The surveillance took place in a professional private setting where clients are expected to partially or fully disrobe. The spa owners and their employees also had a reasonable right to expect that the interactions with nude or partially nude clients in the massage rooms would not be exposed to the public. As soon as the door to the massage room was closed, they had a reasonable expectation of privacy".

(2) "The type of law enforcement surveillance utilized in these cases is extreme". Thus, "the strict Fourth Amendment safeguards developed over the past few decades must be observed," because to "permit otherwise would yield unbridled discretion to agents of law enforcement and the government, the antithesis of the constitutional liberty of people to be secure against unreasonable searches and seizures".

(3) "The federal case law cited herein pertaining to silent video surveillance is well reasoned and widely accepted. Consequently, we must hold, as every federal circuit court and state court to consider the question has, that this type of intrusive, covert video surveillance is subject to heightened standards and procedures designed to implement Fourth Amendment protections, particularly in the face of the constantly expanding use of electronic surveillance techniques by law enforcement".Unlike most average mr joe, he has no worry about reputation damage.

Most of us can not afford high end attorney and long lasting lawsuit while losing job and family and neighbors in this tiny society already knows what the hell is going.

The reason why so many indicted johns think about suicide is NOT 500 USD bail or 4 K attorney fee.

Criminal record whatever it is and family.

MitsFunai
09-28-20, 13:28
Unlike most average mr joe, he has no worry about reputation damage. Most of us can not afford high end attorney and long lasting lawsuit while losing job and family and neighbors in this tiny society already knows what the hell is going.The only way the prosecution had one chance was to have somebody involved in or complicit to the charges to, under oath and affirmation, provide one written statement (against Krafty) as the probable cause for the prosecutorial case. Not going happen; lose-lose situation. They probably got paid-off with untraceable, generous gifts. Good to have real power, influence, and money (not fake news, hoax, and BS kine).

Closingsoon
10-01-20, 19:40
Albert Hee just got out of prison serving 4 years, now he has to come up with $50 million.

I'm sure he can borrow from Martin Kao who just got caught for fraud getting a $12.8 PPP scam for Navatek LLC.

A roofer from Florida purchased a $700,000 boat with PPP funds that was given to him and he got 30 years.

I wonder what Kao will be getting?

Hopefully life in that prison in Colorado where you will never escape.

MitsFunai
10-02-20, 01:37
You-know-who recently tweeted that he and wife tested positive for COVID 19.

SuckItUp
10-02-20, 02:11
You-know-who recently tweeted that he and wife tested positive for COVID 19So both Donald and Melania got the Covid.

Let's see if clorox is the vaccine.

You can't be president again if your name is on the gravestone.

Covid is not picky on who it kills.

Safer to die from Covid than after you become a regular citizen and spend time in federal prison with your entire family.

FleshPrince
10-02-20, 03:05
You-know-who recently tweeted that he and wife tested positive for COVID 19.He kept promising that there would be an October surprise.

MitsFunai
10-02-20, 12:38
So both Donald and Melania got the Covid.With his current documented problems, kinda suspicious.

He kept promising that there would be an October surprise.Right on cue. He's legendary for the BS so awaiting further info from reliable sources. Who knows? He may have played the market short before making the announcement.

MitsFunai
10-02-20, 13:17
I'm sure he can borrow from Martin Kao who just got caught for fraud getting a $12.8 PPP scam for Navatek LLC. I wonder what Kao will be getting?.He should get one "F" for being one stupid crook. Brah, once you cash-out on your scheme no stay put like one lolo; you run and try hide. But, as we all know, you can run, but you can't hide. Can't believe him and some other crooks.
Must be da virus.

Thumperforq
10-02-20, 17:23
So both Donald and Melania got the Covid.

Let's see if clorox is the vaccine.

You can't be president again if your name is on the gravestone.

Covid is not picky on who it kills.

Safer to die from Covid than after you become a regular citizen and spend time in federal prison with your entire family.More likely he recovers in a week or 2 and demonstrates how high the survival rate is. Even better if it's treated with hcl, Zithromax, and zinc.

HiPickle
10-02-20, 17:39
More likely he recovers in a week or 2 and demonstrates how high the survival rate is. Even better if it's treated with hcl, Zithromax, and zinc.All the pussy snowflakes and their well fed fear diet from their beloved media twats are thinking and hoping he dies 🤣 sure, 99% chance. Yes, he has been taking HCL which, unknown to the feeble minded snowflakes, is proven to help when taken early on. What will happen, Trump will survive and now he can look over at Bidophile and say "you do not have a right to talk about Covid since you have never had it". Sort of the same way women tell men about reproductive rights. Or white males not knowing what it is like to be black.

FleshPrince
10-02-20, 17:43
More likely he recovers in a week or 2 and demonstrates how high the survival rate is. Even better if it's treated with hcl, Zithromax, and zinc.Not everyone has access to the best medical care on the planet. Even if he recovers, it would not be representative of the survival rate of the average US citizen who contracts corona virus.

MitsFunai
10-02-20, 19:04
Not everyone has access to the best medical care on the planet.Instead of a short ride (8. 5 miles; 32 minutes.) to Walter Reed by motorcade they took him by chopper; began to show symptoms (severity unk).

Thumperforq
10-03-20, 02:38
Instead of a short ride (8. 5 miles; 32 minutes.) to Walter Reed by motorcade they took him by chopper; began to show symptoms (severity unk).Not really. The Secret Service decides what is needed to safeguard the President. Once the decision is made, they will tell the President that the decision was made to move him to Walter Reed to ensure his safety and rapid recovery, by Marine One; he does not have a choice.

Stinkfinga
10-06-20, 20:32
Just heard Eddie Van Halen passed away. We losing everybody! Lee Kerslake, Martin Birch, Pete Way. Rest in R&R heaven!

Magnod
10-08-20, 03:51
For this hobby who's the ideal prosecutor candidate?

RoadRally2
10-08-20, 16:25
For this hobby who's the ideal prosecutor candidate?The girl is very strong law and order she says need to go tough after crime and seems like she might have it out for our hobby. Probaly wouldn't vote for her.

Redneck 1
10-08-20, 16:36
Unlike most average mr joe, he (Robert Kraft) has no worry about reputation damage.It was amusing to me that about four months after being charged with the two counts of soliciting prostitution, Robert Kraft received a prestigious award that was based partly on his "commitment" to religious values, at a "gala ceremony" that included "international dignitaries". Yup, money talks.

DeeJohn808
10-08-20, 19:42
Mayor said that if we can keep the virus down, at this pace, tier 2 (which includes personal care service) will open Oct 22nd.

Wear your masks, mongers!

https://www.khon2.com/coronavirus/watch-live-mayor-caldwell-gives-updates-on-honolulus-coronavirus-efforts/

Prudential808
10-08-20, 19:54
Mayor said that if we can keep the virus down, at this pace, tier 2 (which includes personal care service) will open Oct 22nd.

Wear your masks, mongers!

https://www.khon2.com/coronavirus/watch-live-mayor-caldwell-gives-updates-on-honolulus-coronavirus-efforts/But heard happiness will not reopen for a while. Not sure though. Only coconut birds wires.

Redneck 1
10-10-20, 16:45
Louisiana priest, 37, is arrested for recording himself having a threesome with two dominatrices on church altar.

A Louisiana priest was arrested last month for allegedly recording himself having sex with two dominatrices on the altar of his church.

Authorities identified the priest as TXXXXX CXXXX, and the women as adult film actress MXXXX DXXXX, 41, and 23-year-old MXXXXXX CXXXX.

The priest was reportedly caught in the act on September 30 by a passerby who noticed the lights in the Saints Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church were on after hours.

That's when the witness looked inside the church and saw TC allegedly having sex with the women.

The witness said the women were dressed in corsets and were wearing high-heeled boots.

Stage lighting, sex toys, and a cellphone on a tripod were also said to be on the stage.

The witness, who reported the incident to police, said TC appeared to be recording the act.

Both women reportedly told officers who arrived to the scene that they were filming "roleplay" with TC.

All three were then arrested on obscenity charges because they were in view of the public.

Following the arrest, TC, who was ordained in 2013, was suspended from the archdiocese.

Church law says that when sacred places are violated they must be "repaired by penitential rite" before they can be used again.

After the incident, Gregory Aymond, the archbishop of the New Orleans archdiocese visited the church to perform a ritual to restore the sanctity of the altar, which is the most sacred of church spaces.

TC was released from jail on a $25,000 bond. MC and MD posted bonds of $7,500.

All three could face six months to three years in prison if convicted of obscenity.

FleshPrince
10-11-20, 19:27
For this hobby who's the ideal prosecutor candidate?Anyone catch the prosecutorial debate last night? Any thoughts?

Megan Kau seems to have a particular soft spot for people caught up in the industry. She admitted that she was homeless at 15 and hang out at strip clubs to make ends meet so she knows the hardships of girls in that position.

She also was a deputy prosecutor that helped the State make its first conviction of someone on a first degree promotion of prostitution charge. State vs Vaimili.

One could make the prediction that she wouldn't be good for our hobby.

MitsFunai
10-12-20, 00:20
She is advocating a strict by-the-books approach to public safety and prosecutorial law, even if she doesn't agree with the law. In odda words, you do one crime then you going pay (according to the strictest letter of the law). As one criminal defense lawyer she know how crooks think so, as the prosecutor, going be hard for navigate the system for now. The kine minor (misdemeanor) stuff no need worry too much, IMO, LOL. Be good boys and girls.

Bikini
10-12-20, 00:46
She is advocating a strict by-the-books approach to public safety and prosecutorial law, even if she doesn't agree with the law. In odda words, you do one crime then you going pay (according to the strictest letter of the law). As one criminal defense lawyer she know how crooks think so, as the prosecutor, going be hard for navigate the system for now. The kine minor (misdemeanor) stuff no need worry too much, IMO, LOL. Be good boys and girls.Can you imagine a female prosecutor AND chief of police?

ToniMulato
10-12-20, 01:22
Just heard Eddie Van Halen passed away. We losing everybody! Lee Kerslake, Martin Birch, Pete Way. Rest in R&R heaven!And Frankie Banali too!

Oh man, Sad 😞 Sad Sad news.

RIP.

DivineComedy
10-12-20, 03:55
Just heard Eddie Van Halen passed away. We losing everybody! Lee Kerslake, Martin Birch, Pete Way. Rest in R&R heaven!Hip-hop is only thing she played in her CR-V.

Stinkfinga
10-12-20, 09:33
And Frankie Banali too!

Oh man, Sad 😞 Sad Sad news.

RIP.How could I forget Frankie Banali! Good catch!

JasOfOahu
10-12-20, 13:31
Hip-hop is only thing she played in her CR-V.Except country LOL. You must have seen my new body. Its nice yea joon? Xoxo.

MitsFunai
10-12-20, 20:03
Can you imagine a female prosecutor AND chief of police?Just like having your grandma and aunty watching your okole.

Maybe better so both can watch mayoral candidate uncle Rick so he no sign fraudulent paperwork again (bank fraud, '80's); got to question uncle's judgment, even now. Cousin Keith (who had to deal with negative propaganda of his own) when tell uncle that, "The facts speak for itself. "

Johnny14
10-12-20, 21:54
Louisiana priest, 37, is arrested for recording himself having a threesome with two dominatrices on church altar.

A Louisiana priest was arrested last month for allegedly recording himself having sex with two dominatrices on the altar of his church.

Ay.Ahh my kind of priest at least he's not a child molesting perverted paedophile. This priest must be packing a good sized meat sausage to be confident to film his "holy" shaft with two domimatrix females ensuring that both be "blessed" and brought to the "Promised Land" between the legs in order to "See the Light". Those three must have gotten really turned on doing the nasty in a "holy place".

ExitOnly
10-13-20, 00:01
She is advocating a strict by-the-books approach to public safety and prosecutorial law, even if she doesn't agree with the law. In odda words, you do one crime then you going pay (according to the strictest letter of the law). As one criminal defense lawyer she know how crooks think so, as the prosecutor, going be hard for navigate the system for now. The kine minor (misdemeanor) stuff no need worry too much, IMO, LOL. Be good boys and girls.Anyone is better then broke dick Nadamoto. Alm is more old school and might not be too rough on the hobby. Kau said she go by the book and that no sound too good for us.

LocaLoppa
10-13-20, 01:07
Either one will be busy cleaning house. Both made it clear that is their agenda, so win win. So much corruption now and still not done with Kaneshiro.

Mayor turning into a Clinton vs Trump look alike contest. Do you want the politician groomed from birth to be a democratic puppet? Or the piss ass coach who doesn't takes shit from anybody?

For me, coach for four years would be a refreshing upgrade from the incompetent puppet we have as Gov now. What a loser.

Anyone is better then broke dick Nadamoto. Alm is more old school and might not be too rough on the hobby. Kau said she go by the book and that no sound too good for us.

ExitOnly
10-13-20, 18:06
Either one will be busy cleaning house. Both made it clear that is their agenda, so win win. So much corruption now and still not done with Kaneshiro.

Mayor turning into a Clinton vs Trump look alike contest. Do you want the politician groomed from birth to be a democratic puppet? Or the piss ass coach who doesn't takes shit from anybody?

For me, coach for four years would be a refreshing upgrade from the incompetent puppet we have as Gov now. What a loser.That's right. Whoever get in there will put their own people in place. Kaneshiro stocked the prosecutor office with all his incompetent kiss asses. Let just hope the new man / woman will find another topic other then BS human trafficking. Hope the Fed stop giving out money to local lazy overpaid LE pigs to fuck with the hobby.

BeaverLiquor
10-13-20, 19:04
I saw a Facebook interview with Megan Kau. She mentioned that she was homeless growing up and that her twin (I think) sister and her worked in bars. Not sure if K-bars / strip bars or legit bars. That is how she put herself through law school.

Anyone is better then broke dick Nadamoto. Alm is more old school and might not be too rough on the hobby. Kau said she go by the book and that no sound too good for us.

MushiBoy
10-13-20, 19:48
I saw a Facebook interview with Megan Kau. She mentioned that she was homeless growing up and that her twin (I think) sister and her worked in bars. Not sure if K-bars / strip bars or legit bars. That is how she put herself through law school.I thought she looked familiar and was one of the girls working at a bar to help out the bar owner many years ago. She was very nice and treated me very well. I already voted her.

MitsFunai
10-13-20, 22:34
I thought she looked familiar and was one of the girls working at a bar to help out the bar owner many years ago. She was very nice and treated me very well. I already voted her.The twins were bartending at Susan Lee's place on Ward Ave. ; voted for Megan as well due to her "street smarts. " Alm is OK (his brother Robbie was Sr. VP at HECO).

ExitOnly
10-13-20, 23:36
I saw a Facebook interview with Megan Kau. She mentioned that she was homeless growing up and that her twin (I think) sister and her worked in bars. Not sure if K-bars / strip bars or legit bars. That is how she put herself through law school.No shit, she got my vote then. I know she's big on property crimes so l hope she will disband Natamoto's Hos Swat team and focus more on the guy who broke into my car.

LocaLoppa
10-14-20, 00:53
Very rare when no matter who wins, we wins. They both should be on top of our leaderboard to move the state forward. Too many other candidates get baggage to repay.

The twins were bartending at Susan Lee's place on Ward Ave. ; voted for Megan as well due to her "street smarts. " Alm is OK (his brother Robbie was Sr. VP at HECO).

MushiBoy
10-14-20, 03:05
The twins were bartending at Susan Lee's place on Ward Ave. ; voted for Megan as well due to her "street smarts. " Alm is OK (his brother Robbie was Sr. VP at HECO).I did not want to mention the name of the bar earlier because I did not know if that was allowed on the forum. Great place to drink though.

MitsFunai
10-14-20, 10:52
I did not want to mention the name of the bar earlier because I did not know if that was allowed on the forum. Great place to drink though.General location, but no name of bar used. The Poly wahine, Oo (sp. ?) was also popular; her regular customers were the stevedores coming in for pau hana drinks and pupus. Susan when open Kalihi Station shortly after closing this one.

Personal experience with domestic violence is one nodda reason why Megan qualified; she also get extensive time as prosecuting and defense atty (no time as judge); Alm on the bench as judge long time, not recently on the frontlines. Too bad current judge Todd Eddins no like run for prosecutor, too (he would make one very good candidate, IMO).

Redneck 1
10-14-20, 16:24
Here's an informative article on the results of the latest Honolulu Civil Beat / Hawaii News Now poll on the prosecutor's race, along with some analysis:

www.civilbeat.org/2020/10/civil-beat-hnn-poll-for-prosecutor-more-voters-prefer-alm-over-kau

Interestingly, the article states that the poll indicates the male Alm is "more popular among female voters" than the female Kau.

Personally, as a monger I'm neutral between the two candidates, because in this instance I think it's difficult to accurately predict what either of them will actually do regarding prostitution once in office. Attacking prostitution, especially as purported "sex trafficking," is one of the few issues upon which many conservatives and many liberals can agree (see my post of 5-19-15 in the Streetwalker Reports thread), particularly if more federal grant money becomes available to do so.

RedBaron411
10-15-20, 02:58
Here's an informative article on the results of the latest Honolulu Civil Beat / Hawaii News Now poll on the prosecutor's race, along with some analysis:

www.civilbeat.org/2020/10/civil-beat-hnn-poll-for-prosecutor-more-voters-prefer-alm-over-kau

Interestingly, the article states that the poll indicates the male Alm is "more popular among female voters" than the female Kau.

Personally, as a monger I'm neutral between the two candidates, because in this instance I think it's difficult to accurately predict what either of them will actually do regarding prostitution once in office. Attacking prostitution, especially as purported "sex trafficking," is one of the few issues upon which many conservatives and many liberals can agree (see my post of 5-19-15 in the Streetwalker Reports thread), particularly if more federal grant money becomes available to do so.I think the economic impact of Covid will do far more damage to our hobby than Nadamoto and LE could ever do. It's going to be a long recovery for our hobby in Hawaii. We were once known as a relatively safe place to work because LE often looked the other way. We just came out of a period of aggressive LE activity, and now our economy is in a tail spin. Well see what happens and hope for the best.

PussyLava
10-15-20, 16:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pueo808
10-16-20, 07:41
General location, but no name of bar used. The Poly wahine, Oo (sp. ?) was also popular; her regular customers were the stevedores coming in for pau hana drinks and pupus. Susan when open Kalihi Station shortly after closing this one.

Personal experience with domestic violence is one nodda reason why Megan qualified; she also get extensive time as prosecuting and defense atty (no time as judge); Alm on the bench as judge long time, not recently on the frontlines. Too bad current judge Todd Eddins no like run for prosecutor, too (he would make one very good candidate, IMO).Todd Eddins is currently being considered as a possible Hawaii Supreme Court Justice.

MitsFunai
10-16-20, 12:16
Todd Eddins is currently being considered as a possible Hawaii Supreme Court Justice.He good; not perfect, but good (he get plenty on his professional plate). He was one terrific public defender and defense atty in private practice.

RottenCock
10-26-20, 21:43
Breaking news from the national news media reports high court judge is confirmed.

Stacey Kane23
10-27-20, 12:08
That new Hawaii News Now Sunrise girl is super cute. Would be even cuter without a mask. That is all.

Prudential808
10-27-20, 18:54
They can open but they chose shut down cause they don't think they can afford high cost of Waikiki for years.

How will our big line up AMPs like VIP, Osaka? Can they survive? Their rental only push easily 12-15 k a month with central air conditioning system.

Takeshi Kovacs
10-28-20, 16:27
Cheers to Governor Ige on the implementation of a grand plan to restore tourism at whatever costs / risk necessary.

https://www.khon2.com/coronavirus/doh-confirms-traveler-tested-positive-for-covid-19-coming-in-to-honolulu/amp/

Honolulu1
10-29-20, 00:41
So Tony Roma closes and Olive Garden to open this Thursday. One in Ala Moana and one opening up in Kapolei next year. Hopefully this mainland chain will be around for a while. Hono1, think I'll support the other restaurants while this one will definitely get busy.

FCH300
10-29-20, 03:10
So Tony Roma closes and Olive Garden to open this Thursday. One in Ala Moana and one opening up in Kapolei next year. Hopefully this mainland chain will be around for a while. Hono1, think I'll support the other restaurants while this one will definitely get busy.Olive Garden is one of those mainland chains that has not been represented in Hawaii even though they've been around most of the US for 30+ years. They are struggling on the mainland due to competitive pressure from other chains but they will thrive here fore several years just because they haven't been here yet. Bravo (in Aiea near Macy's) probably has better food and / or prices but will be hurt by the presence of the mainland chain and all of it's hype. Auntie Pasta's and Bravo are other local competitors that should kick Olive Garden butt. But they won't because people will buy the Olive Garden "mystique" (hype). So sad.

BotoMoco
10-29-20, 12:26
No shit, she got my vote then. I know she's big on property crimes so l hope she will disband Natamoto's Hos Swat team and focus more on the guy who broke into my car.Sad to say I don't think any of this crackdown will go away. Remember last year they got over a million dollars of funding to stop all this shit. Maybe that's the reason for the concerted efforts to close everything. Use it or lose it. This is the results of all that monies they got. So all you hammahs better be grabbing numbers to start seeing your hos outside LOL.

Incogfilipino
10-29-20, 14:13
Olive Garden is one of those mainland chains that has not been represented in Hawaii even though they've been around most of the US for 30+ years. They are struggling on the mainland due to competitive pressure from other chains but they will thrive here fore several years just because they haven't been here yet. Bravo (in Aiea near Macy's) probably has better food and / or prices but will be hurt by the presence of the mainland chain and all of it's hype. Auntie Pasta's and Bravo are other local competitors that should kick Olive Garden butt. But they won't because people will buy the Olive Garden "mystique" (hype). So sad.I really never understood the love for Olive Garden in Hawaii. It's not very good. It's where I would take dates during high school so I could feel rich since there was never ending pasta, breadsticks, and salad for cheap. It wasn't a very high class meal or anything like that. I ate there maybe 5 years ago during a trip to the West Coast, first time in over 20 years, it was garbage. I could understand the hype if it was good, but it wasn't good at all. Chik-Fil-A, yeah, I buy that hype. Olive Garden? I wouldn't ever eat there at mainland prices, you know Hawaii prices will be all jacked up.

DeeJohn808
10-29-20, 15:45
Hawaii has amazing Asian and local food options.

But there's no good Italian food here. Going to any Italian joint on HI is a waste of time.

Olive Garden is one of those mainland chains that has not been represented in Hawaii even though they've been around most of the US for 30+ years. They are struggling on the mainland due to competitive pressure from other chains but they will thrive here fore several years just because they haven't been here yet. Bravo (in Aiea near Macy's) probably has better food and / or prices but will be hurt by the presence of the mainland chain and all of it's hype. Auntie Pasta's and Bravo are other local competitors that should kick Olive Garden butt. But they won't because people will buy the Olive Garden "mystique" (hype). So sad.

FCH300
10-29-20, 16:14

But there's no good Italian food here. Going to any Italian joint on HI is a waste of time.Same can be said of Mexican food in Hawaii. Limited options. Over priced. Mediocre flavor / quality / selection. Waste.

Incogfilipino
10-29-20, 16:39

But there's no good Italian food here. Going to any Italian joint on HI is a waste of time.And with the opening of Olive Garden in Ala Moana - there are still no good Italian food options in Hawaii.

GhostRecon
10-29-20, 19:45
Same can be said of Mexican food in Hawaii. Limited options. Over priced. Mediocre flavor / quality / selection. Waste.Is Cholo's in North Shore side supposed to be good? Remember seeing the commercials alot.

PointDexterJr
10-29-20, 20:44
Is Cholo's in North Shore side supposed to be good? Remember seeing the commercials alot.Cholos is passable for mexican. Not real good tho.

I am wondering is there are places that serve tacos / burritos like Richardo's in LV, or El Gordo LV in honolulu?

Stacey Kane23
10-29-20, 22:59
Cholos is passable for mexican. Not real good tho.

I am wondering is there are places that serve tacos / burritos like Richardo's in LV, or El Gordo LV in honolulu?Alejandro's is legit. Kalihi and Kapahulu. Taqueria la ranchero in Wahiawa too.

Ck813
10-30-20, 02:15
Try this place. Tons of Military and seems legit and good!

Alejandro's is legit. Kalihi and Kapahulu. Taqueria la ranchero in Wahiawa too

AmpAddict808
10-30-20, 05:09
I really never understood the love for Olive Garden in Hawaii. It's not very good. It's where I would take dates during high school so I could feel rich since there was never ending pasta, breadsticks, and salad for cheap. It wasn't a very high class meal or anything like that. I ate there maybe 5 years ago during a trip to the West Coast, first time in over 20 years, it was garbage. I could understand the hype if it was good, but it wasn't good at all. Chik-Fil-A, yeah, I buy that hype. Olive Garden? I wouldn't ever eat there at mainland prices, you know Hawaii prices will be all jacked up.Maybe they intended to get a good percentage of customers from tourists when planning was started pre-covid. Sort of like Cheesecake Factory's customer mix pre-covid. Tourists from Asia not traveling further on to the mainland probably wanting to try out name recognition chain restaurants. If In-and-Out Burger opened here a lot of business would be taken away from McD's.

SureYourRight
10-30-20, 05:38
I really never understood the love for Olive Garden in Hawaii. It's not very good. It's where I would take dates during high school so I could feel rich since there was never ending pasta, breadsticks, and salad for cheap. It wasn't a very high class meal or anything like that. I ate there maybe 5 years ago during a trip to the West Coast, first time in over 20 years, it was garbage. I could understand the hype if it was good, but it wasn't good at all. Chik-Fil-A, yeah, I buy that hype. Olive Garden? I wouldn't ever eat there at mainland prices, you know Hawaii prices will be all jacked up.People don't come to Hawaii to try new foods. Look at all the franchises restaurants over here. They are always packed while most of the local places are kind of hole-in-the-wall spots. People (tourist) fly to Hawaii so they can eat the same old foods in a new location. You bring people here and after a couple days they will complain about the lack of mainland franchises here. Makes perfect sense to setup in Ala Moana with all the other franchises. People want large portions for cheap prices and that's definitely olive garden.

GhostRecon
10-31-20, 20:11
Happy Halloween everyone, be safe out there!

Tacoman808
11-01-20, 14:54
I really never understood the love for Olive Garden in Hawaii. It's not very good. It's where I would take dates during high school so I could feel rich since there was never ending pasta, breadsticks, and salad for cheap. It wasn't a very high class meal or anything like that. I ate there maybe 5 years ago during a trip to the West Coast, first time in over 20 years, it was garbage. I could understand the hype if it was good, but it wasn't good at all. Chik-Fil-A, yeah, I buy that hype. Olive Garden? I wouldn't ever eat there at mainland prices, you know Hawaii prices will be all jacked up.Agreed. I've had it on business trips to the mainland and got dehydrated from all the salt. Anything is worth trying once or twice but its not that great once the novelty wears off imo.

Takeshi Kovacs
11-01-20, 21:19
Agreed. I've had it on business trips to the mainland and got dehydrated from all the salt. Anything is worth trying once or twice but its not that great once the novelty wears off imo.The best thing about Olive Garden is it's able to provide some jobs for islanders but it truly is the McDonald's of Italian food.

ExitOnly
11-01-20, 23:26
And with the opening of Olive Garden in Ala Moana - there are still no good Italian food options in Hawaii.So true, most local folks know ltalian food like mainland people know Hawaiian food.

LocaLoppa
11-03-20, 02:58
Alan Wongs gone for good. More to come. Zippys quietly sold, maybe they never recovered from the cyber attack what a bunch of stupid on display typical local mentality, weak IT.

Lets see what new thing help move Hawaii forward now--clean slate.

Only wish is Hawaii people finally wake up and vote the career politicians out, out and out. They have done nothing the past few decades except have a career at our expense. Vote them out.

BlueCloud
11-03-20, 14:07
Alejandro's is legit. Kalihi and Kapahulu. Taqueria la ranchero in Wahiawa too.Thanks for the info! I agree, Taqueria is legit. Alejandro's in town saves me a drive to Wahiawa so that's good to know.

Xyz808
11-03-20, 15:10
Alan Wongs gone for good. More to come. Zippys quietly sold, maybe they never recovered from the cyber attack what a bunch of stupid on display typical local mentality, weak IT.

Only wish is Hawaii people finally wake up and vote the career politicians out, out and out. They have done nothing the past few decades except have a career at our expense. Vote them out.Oh wow, who bought Zippy's?

MitsFunai
11-03-20, 21:28
Oh wow, who bought Zippy's?:4}.

Many memories going to the King Street (original) one from the '60's; 24 hrs. , wahines, hot rods, beef, hangout. Too bad the Kay kaukau been going downhill in recent years.

LocaLoppa
11-04-20, 01:27
Relax, I no can remember who allegedly bought them it not important to me I no care so no remember.

Also doubt they going change much of anything especially the name since it is a "local" icon.

Its like when Longs got bought out--it is still Longs.

And Time got bought out its still Times.

You know all of them owned by mainland now.

Hawaii people have to wake up and see that the past few decades they getting fooled by career politicians that only seek to get that state retirement and live off of us.

Hawaii keep voting them in, well, more local icons going bye bye. Highway Inn is next-they going be gone.

Real leader would work to keep the important foundational elements of our culture intact. Who give a shit about inhabitable land--do the right thing to move our culture forward not backwards.

And yeah, I miss the hot rods at Zips and Rainbows, too. Hot chicka too, LOL.

:4}.

Many memories going to the King Street (original) one from the '60's; 24 hrs. , wahines, hot rods, beef, hangout. Too bad the Kay kaukau been going downhill in recent years.

LocaLoppa
11-04-20, 13:14
The coach is in. Good luck to Ricky as he is our version of Trump, a businessman in a deeply political world. Mayor doesn't have much power, but it is a stepping stone into the machine. I am hoping for constant headlines and soundbites on KGMB vs tweets, LOL.

Kudos to Amemiya, a really nice guy caught up in the democrat machine sadly. Amemiya said the right thing asking everyone to rally behind our new leader as it should be.

Hawaii still too blue and too many career politicians, but this is a good start.

DeeJohn808
11-04-20, 23:49
156 cases today.

If this continues, we'll have to go back to Tier 1.

Prepare for another possible shutdown again. Make sure you get the direct number of any AMP girl you like.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/04/state-reports-new-covid-cases-after-triple-digit-jump-infections-oahu/

RedBaron411
11-05-20, 05:04
156 cases today.

If this continues, we'll have to go back to Tier 1.

Prepare for another possible shutdown again. Make sure you get the direct number of any AMP girl you like.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/04/state-reports-new-covid-cases-after-triple-digit-jump-infections-oahu/I'm hoping that Mayor Blangiardi quickly comes to the realisation that the tier system for reopening is hopelessly flawed. So far, the only effective strategy is shutdown. As soon as we reopen the economy, no matter how slow, cases eventually re-spike. We only have so much money to pay people to stay home. Keep handing out free money, and it will become worthless.

However, shutting down the economy crushes businesses. How many have closed for good in the last two weeks or so. Alan Wong's and Town Restaurant are gone for good. You can pretty much kiss every bar goodbye. Fitness centers are next on the hit less. Honolulu Club is gone. More to follow.

I'm not sure what the solution is, but it's not the tier system. The numerical thresholds are impractical and set too low. All of us are wearing mask, and following the social distancing bullshit. Where is that getting us? Another shutdown by thanksgiving through New Years.

We can all join our ATFs in Arizona after we flee this island. Color me unimpressed with this reopening / shutdown / reopening / shutdown plan.

MitsFunai
11-05-20, 11:36
I'm hoping that Mayor Blangiardi quickly comes to the realisation that the tier system for reopening is hopelessly flawed. So far, the only effective strategy is shutdown. I'm not sure what the solution is, but it's not the tier system. Color me unimpressed with this reopening / shutdown / reopening / shutdown plan.Only 50% wearing masks; the time for patience has expired a long time ago. Time for action such as mandatory masking, distancing, and hygiene with $$$ fines needed to get this show on the road, IMO. No jobs, motivation to work, income, health insurance (people getting real sick without examinations); all this stress and suffering will break some people soon.

Let's see what the coach can do; not impressed with the 'tunnel vision' plans he has (and his players) concentrating only on business and the economy.

Celsior0
11-07-20, 23:10
People don't come to Hawaii to try new foods. Look at all the franchises restaurants over here. They are always packed while most of the local places are kind of hole-in-the-wall spots. People (tourist) fly to Hawaii so they can eat the same old foods in a new location. You bring people here and after a couple days they will complain about the lack of mainland franchises here. Makes perfect sense to setup in Ala Moana with all the other franchises. People want large portions for cheap prices and that's definitely olive garden.Yes as Incogfilipino Kuya says I don't get the Olive garden hype too it probably has slowed down already. All hyped up in the start just like how Five guys came here and they are stale now.

I hear Olive is crap but I may try it only once to really make a judgement otherwise Buca Di beppo is way better that's what legit italian food is and most people don't know what good italian food is. Bravo's is not bad either. Olive garden is pre-frozen and reheated food and the sauce probably has chemicals in it and the bread greasier than your butter caper sauce LOL. It's cheap crap that's why cheap pricing I heard people were waiting up to 2 hrs for that opening. I think I would rather go to Gen BBQ.

I agree with sureurright many tourist or mainlanders come here and they still eat mainland corporate chains or and franchises which is downright stupid. If I go to Philippines I don't eat at McD or any american chain restaurant that would be stupid as there is many great local food options there. Also I think that not much promoting goes into highlighting local restaurants and businesses here places like dillingham saimin shutdown and other local places and now Alan Wong's. You get these mom and pop places trying to make ends meet than you have these mainland chains opening up more branches here or making a new presence here its crazy. That is the buying power they have they are too big to fail.

I try to avoid Ala Moana and thing is most big shopping malls are not even owned by any locals here its all mainland owned.

I will continue to support local and go to Iges lunchwagon aiea, shiros, kunio restaurant, thelmas Filipino restaurant, nicos pier 38, fresh catch, tamuras, and many other local joints.

Celsior0
11-07-20, 23:23
Relax, I no can remember who allegedly bought them it not important to me I no care so no remember.

Also doubt they going change much of anything especially the name since it is a "local" icon.

Its like when Longs got bought out--it is still Longs.

And Time got bought out its still Times.

You know all of them owned by mainland now.

Hawaii people have to wake up and see that the past few decades they getting fooled by career politicians that only seek to get that state retirement and live off of us.

Hawaii keep voting them in, well, more local icons going bye bye. Highway Inn is next-they going be gone.

Real leader would work to keep the important foundational elements of our culture intact. Who give a shit about inhabitable land--do the right thing to move our culture forward not backwards.

And yeah, I miss the hot rods at Zips and Rainbows, too. Hot chicka too, LOL.If anyone cares Times was bought out by a mainland corporation QSI from california than Don Quijote bought them out few yrs ago. Foodland is probably the only big grocery chain owned by local but I shop at Tamuras. Foodland is too big already and getting greedy. They get plenty money you see all the "Foodland Farms" they open already LOL. They are to open a premium store branch in Kahala soon for all those rich folks where many of them are not even from here. Also for those of you who didn't know foodland owned by Sullivans who also owned the first Mcdonalds franchise in hawaii.

Nowadays I go Tamuras its closeby that's why. I think Highway Inn might cave in soon if not later. Kunio is a good japanese restaurant in waikele. I went there few days ago and I saw a long line at Panda's express screw them why support a billionaire owner who is super greedy and chang and they never franchise their branches to anyone! They are not willing to help their employees to have their own business it seems. Sorry I cannot support that BS when there are better hole in the wall local places who are struggling. How would you like it if the next door tenant was a big corporate figure and you are just a one branch business operation struggling it would feel very personal huh?

People need that mindset of going local and that takes discipline and as long as people don't have that mentality than more local businesses will fail here.

So far all these places shutdown https://foodagogo.org/closed-restaurants/.

Shoots Brah
11-08-20, 02:58
If anyone cares Times was bought out by a mainland corporation QSI from california than Don Quijote bought them out few yrs ago. Foodland is probably the only big grocery chain owned by local but I shop at Tamuras. Foodland is too big already and getting greedy. They get plenty money you see all the "Foodland Farms" they open already LOL. They are to open a premium store branch in Kahala soon for all those rich folks where many of them are not even from here. Also for those of you who didn't know foodland owned by Sullivans who also owned the first Mcdonalds franchise in hawaii.

Nowadays I go Tamuras its closeby that's why. I think Highway Inn might cave in soon if not later. Kunio is a good japanese restaurant in waikele. I went there few days ago and I saw a long line at Panda's express screw them why support a billionaire owner who is super greedy and chang and they never franchise their branches to anyone! They are not willing to help their employees to have their own business it seems. Sorry I cannot support that BS when there are better hole in the wall local places who are struggling. How would you like it if the next door tenant was a big corporate figure and you are just a one branch business operation struggling it would feel very personal huh?

People need that mindset of going local and that takes discipline and as long as people don't have that mentality than more local businesses will fail here.

So far all these places shutdown https://foodagogo.org/closed-restaurants/.Is Kunios open for dine in? Or is it just take out? Gosh I miss that place.

Incogfilipino
11-08-20, 03:52
Yes as Incogfilipino Kuya says I don't get the Olive garden hype too it probably has slowed down already. All hyped up in the start just like how Five guys came here and they are stale now.The lines are still supposed to be insane. I don't go to Ala Moana often though, online shopping even before the pandemic. No reason to fight for parking and pay higher prices than buying it online, even at the same store. I've seen reports saying the lines are still long and people aren't socially distancing in line (although inside is fine, since the tables are limited). Even more reason not to bother.

I do love Five Guys burgers, but the issue with them here is that the prices are jacked up to oblivion. In the mainland, I remember getting a meal there for less than $10 and I couldn't even finish the fries. It was cheap food, although not the best quality. A big greasy burger and a ton of greasy fries that will give you kanaks for less than $10. I think the last time I visited one in Utah it was about $7 for the meal, although even in DC it was less than $10. Getting a meal at Five Guys here costs almost $20. To hell with that.

With how things are going, I'm sure more businesses will end up closing their doors. This half assed phasing opening BS isn't working, people won't listen, it won't get under control without strict enforcement. I would have much rather shut down for a month completely in order to get things under control than have this eight months of BS. Not that a single month shutdown would have worked anyway, people just going to throw parties at their house and have big gatherings anyway, like they did before. We already tried that and people couldn't get that right.

I'm just waiting for borders to open in Asia eventually, I can work remotely, so the first chance I have to get away from the idiocy here, you bet I'm going to do it.

Stacey Kane23
11-08-20, 13:13
Yes as Incogfilipino Kuya says I don't get the Olive garden hype too it probably has slowed down already. All hyped up in the start just like how Five guys came here and they are stale now.

I hear Olive is crap but I may try it only once to really make a judgement otherwise Buca Di beppo is way better that's what legit italian food is and most people don't know what good italian food is. Bravo's is not bad either. Olive garden is pre-frozen and reheated food and the sauce probably has chemicals in it and the bread greasier than your butter caper sauce LOL. It's cheap crap that's why cheap pricing I heard people were waiting up to 2 hrs for that opening. I think I would rather go to Gen BBQ.

Buca's a chain restaurant and not even at the top of the list for Italian. Off the top of my head I can name a few places that are locally owned and are fantastic. Support Local!

La Cucina.

Mediterraneo.

Vino.

Baci bistro.

Doesn't include the Japanese owned but locally run Bernini and Taormina which are in the top of the list mix.

RIP Cafe Sistina.

LocaLoppa
11-08-20, 18:50
I guess local not good enough. No can complete, don't know how. And we try to preserve it by keeping it the same, so sad.

There will be a new wave of local restaurants since so many going belly up. Hope the new one adapt to 21st century.

Grocery stores failed. Only a few left, they should have joined forces when they had the chance.

If anyone cares Times was bought out by a mainland corporation QSI from california than Don Quijote bought them out few yrs ago. Foodland is probably the only big grocery chain owned by local but I shop at Tamuras. Foodland is too big already and getting greedy. They get plenty money you see all the "Foodland Farms" they open already LOL. They are to open a premium store branch in Kahala soon for all those rich folks where many of them are not even from here. Also for those of you who didn't know foodland owned by Sullivans who also owned the first Mcdonalds franchise in hawaii.

So far all these places shutdown https://foodagogo.org/closed-restaurants/.

Thumperforq
11-09-20, 04:42
Only 50% wearing masks; the time for patience has expired a long time ago. Time for action such as mandatory masking, distancing, and hygiene with $$$ fines needed to get this show on the road, IMO. No jobs, motivation to work, income, health insurance (people getting real sick without examinations); all this stress and suffering will break some people soon.

Let's see what the coach can do; not impressed with the 'tunnel vision' plans he has (and his players) concentrating only on business and the economy.Not wearing any mask and not paying any fine. Charge me with contempt. It's an illegal order and violation of the constitution. You have the super spreader Biden celebrations going on and not a peep out of any main stream media, Fauci, Pelosi, or the rest of the idiots.

TaxExempt
11-10-20, 15:25
Not wearing any mask and not paying any fine. Charge me with contempt. It's an illegal order and violation of the constitution. You have the super spreader Biden celebrations going on and not a peep out of any main stream media, Fauci, Pelosi, or the rest of the idiots.I don't care about the mainland mandates that are not followed, but just.

Yesterday Ige said a State mandate on masks already exists?

So why not let all the inmates out? They follow rules inside because they know what the consequences are. Save the state money as the general public is harder to contain and if the vaccine from Pfizer that's 90% and doesn't control the spread then what?

We going to close down the state like American Samoa?

Poiuy2
11-11-20, 02:51

Only wish is Hawaii people finally wake up and vote the career politicians out, out and out. They have done nothing the past few decades except have a career at our expense. Vote them out.Is this for real? Zippy's was sold? To who? I know they’re burning thru cash to stay open.

HapaBoy86
11-11-20, 05:24
Is this for real? Zippy's was sold? To who? I know theyre burning thru cash to stay open.Yah, I asked a close friend who does business with them and he even asked and was told "no"!

Honolulu1
11-11-20, 12:02
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/3/kamala-harris-prostitution-decriminalization-propo/

Takeshi Kovacs
11-11-20, 16:19
Is this for real? Zippy's was sold? To who? I know theyre burning thru cash to stay open.Zippy's is overrated shitty food, terrible quality control, slow service, workers don't give a fuck. I don't mind paying for good food and service but it's not found there. Sometimes bad businesses just need to fail and close down. This is just another example of a local establishment that's been riding the coattails of it's name notoriety and lack of choices for people to dine.

Redneck 1
11-11-20, 18:59
Wow, Kamala Harris to legalize Prostitution

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/3/kamala-harris-prostitution-decriminalization-propo/Unfortunately, that 2019 article also said that her "new stance appears to embrace the Nordic model adopted in parts of Europe, which discourages prostitution but targets those buying sex rather than those selling it".

GhostRecon
11-11-20, 20:42
Zippy's is overrated shitty food, terrible quality control, slow service, workers don't give a fuck. I don't mind paying for good food and service but it's not found there. Sometimes bad businesses just need to fail and close down. This is just another example of a local establishment that's been riding the coattails of it's name notoriety and lack of choices for people to dine.I honestly think Rainbows is the worst popular local spot as far as food quality is concerned. I think school lunches have better quality stuff then them. I can see your argument for Zippy's but they are super convenient though and have a decent variety menu.

Me Cook
11-11-20, 20:50
Unfortunately, that 2019 article also said that her "new stance appears to embrace the Nordic model adopted in parts of Europe, which discourages prostitution but targets those buying sex rather than those selling it".What I understand is that prostitution is only illegal at the state level. There is no federal law against prostitution.

Prudential808
11-12-20, 01:16
What I understand is that prostitution is only illegal at the state level. There is no federal law against prostitution.Ice immigration law can stop immigrants with prostitution record rejected. Though it is not felony, it can be immoral crime.

HapaBoy86
11-12-20, 04:45
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/3/kamala-harris-prostitution-decriminalization-propo/Old news and that will never happen!

Prudential808
11-12-20, 21:03
Old news and that will never happen!Strong fan club member of hers can be radical feminist who believe men must be pigs and exploiters.

People who want to defend prostitution will not do their efforts like open protest to keep their hobby.

But people who believe society must save poor human trafficking victims, especially immigrants females, will do organized activity and shout a lot.

And cops need award score. AMPs can be considered organized crime, international felony (immigration fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, Inter-states hovering illegal prostitute etc).

Honolulu1
11-16-20, 11:34
Radio hosts mock musician Paula Fuga after she shares story of childhood hunger during fundraiser.

Honolulu Star-Advertiser.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/11/15/breaking-news/radio-hosts-mock-musician-paula-fuga-after-she-shares-story-of-childhood-hunger-during-fundraiser/

Just sad how 98.5 had to make fun of Paula and her past. 98.5 time to break up the morning crew. Just saying. Hono1.

Xyz808
11-16-20, 13:15
Radio hosts mock musician Paula Fuga after she shares story of childhood hunger during fundraiser.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/11/15/breaking-news/radio-hosts-mock-musician-paula-fuga-after-she-shares-story-of-childhood-hunger-during-fundraiser/

Just sad how 98.5 had to make fun of Paula and her past. 98.5 time to break up the morning crew. Just saying. Hono1.Was a long time listener to 98.5 and the wake up crew. They're always putting others down in attempts at humor even each other. It's blowing up on social media, a lot of people calling for them to be fired and / or boycott 98.5. They going to come out with an apology statement and soon for damage control.

Zcorn
11-16-20, 13:24

Just sad how 98.5 had to make fun of Paula and her past. 98.5 time to break up the morning crew. Just saying. Hono1.Can't stand Vic and can't say I'm surprised. I remember at a Destiny MMA event he was the ring announcer (think Bruce Buffer) and he started commentating during the fight. He made fun of a guy who got KO. Later on in the night one of the guys in the fighter's corner sucker punched him. Straight karma.

Incogfilipino
11-16-20, 14:58

Just sad how 98.5 had to make fun of Paula and her past. 98.5 time to break up the morning crew. Just saying. Hono1.https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/15/comments-by-radio-hosts-draw-backlash-after-musician-shares-struggle-childhood-hunger/

That Slick Vic guy got suspended. They should give him the axe, they were hosting for a fundraiser for hunger and he makes those remarks during that. What an idiot. If he goes broke and has to eat out of a trashcan because he has no job, at least he will see the humor in his situation?

RoadRally2
11-16-20, 16:02

Just sad how 98.5 had to make fun of Paula and her past. 98.5 time to break up the morning crew. Just saying. Hono1.This has been those guy goto they just talk shit about everyone. He should go and never come back. Pretty gross to listen to their hit pieces every single day in the morning. Find a better way to entertain. Can't believe people are into his nonsense.

Makana9
11-16-20, 16:41
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/15/comments-by-radio-hosts-draw-backlash-after-musician-shares-struggle-childhood-hunger/

That Slick Vic guy got suspended. They should give him the axe, they were hosting for a fundraiser for hunger and he makes those remarks during that. What an idiot. If he goes broke and has to eat out of a trashcan because he has no job, at least he will see the humor in his situation?Sad what happened, esp. In any business where we must be careful of any actions. Worked with both parties in the past, esp. With Rory and when we were just listening to the programs for our fun and work when Paula shared her youth and Slick Vic ran his mouth as usual without any forethought of action reactions, we all looked at each other and said, DAMN! No way, that is immediate cause for release (well with what we do). I know there was an apology immediately after but the damage is done. Been on both sides, it would be immediate suspension until sit, meet, discuss, and action. They meeting later today, but Slick VIC going have to find work elsewhere. IHeart ownership will separate themselves from these types of actions as any corporation would protect itself from any liabilities and financial repercussions. Paula is a great talent and good kid with a great heart. But, if anyone has gone through homelessness and hunger with that hardships would understand. A few in our group did after a good heart to heart talk with each other, a bonding moment. Morning show 98.5, hard to live this down, you could hear it in Rory's voice throughout this morning's show as well as when he was taking calls. All you can do is listen and moderate. Sad, but it is our current time.

MitsFunai
11-16-20, 17:20
This has been those guy goto they just talk shit about everyone. Pretty gross to listen to their hit pieces every single day in the morning. Can't believe people are into his nonsense.Lots of people revel in the sufferings of others and enjoy putdowns of every manner; they love it. Starts from the elementary / middle school ages (or earlier); kids like to copy whatever they hear, see, etc.

That Slick Vic guy got suspended. They should give him the axe, they were hosting for a fundraiser for hunger and he makes those remarks during that. What an idiot.Try to do good for others and the trolls always want to tear the goodness down. It's because they too selfish, lazy, and untalented to kokua.

Radio hosts mock musician Paula Fuga after she shares story of childhood hunger during fundraiser. Just sad how 98.5 had to make fun of Paula and her past. 98.5 time to break up the morning crew. Just saying. Hono1.What goes around. Wait until it's their turn. I try do what little I can for help; no can physically, so try to give what can monetarily (I not one saint and I ain't trying to brag).

LocaLoppa
11-16-20, 19:02
Both sides were guilty, joking, making fun of each other before the stupid kicked in. Unlike black lives and drama begging for revenge not justice, this Paula got on the air and said no body need to get punished, as she was a contributor to the situation. She is one pretty Akamai lady--said she wants this to be learning experience. Wow, somebody who actually not protesting or begging for attention but doing the right thing. She no can cure stupid, those fella still going be as it is, but she can make change with no riots, violence, protest, no outrage, no lives matter bullshit.

Hitting rock bottom it never goes away, I know, the bad is right there just under the surface forever. Smart wahine hope the lemmings who riot and protest for no good reason learn from this--not likely is my bet.

Just sad how 98.5 had to make fun of Paula and her past. 98.5 time to break up the morning crew. Just saying. Hono1.

Incogfilipino
11-16-20, 20:28
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHq6mDEDjR1/?utm_source=ig_embed

They got fired. Good. Human pieces of shit.

MitsFunai
11-16-20, 21:06
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHq6mDEDjR1/?utm_source=ig_embedThey got fired. Good. Human pieces of shit.Whoa, that's all? No public apology by offending parties and contribution toward Paula's favorite charity? Anyway, that's how it is nowadays but at least this time the Shock Jocks got strapped.

RedBaron411
11-16-20, 21:35
Whoa, that's all? No public apology by offending parties and contribution toward Paula's favorite charity? Anyway, that's how it is nowadays but at least this time the Shock Jocks got strappedIt was a joke gone bad. I'm sure it sounded hilarious in his head, but a comedian has to read the audience. It was a fundraiser for the Hawaii Foodbank. Plenty people getting desperate right now. This is going to last a long time.

This story provides more detail than that Instagram post.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/15/comments-by-radio-hosts-draw-backlash-after-musician-shares-struggle-childhood-hunger/

It was a bad joke, but sometimes bad jokes get you in trouble.

LocaLoppa
11-17-20, 11:23
Agree it was a bad joke. They need to learn, she needs to learn and move on. No dish it out if you can't take it. Public is also stupid for making conclusion based on half the information and being influenced a few drama queens. Sad.

It was a joke gone bad. I'm sure it sounded hilarious in his head, but a comedian has to read the audience. It was a fundraiser for the Hawaii Foodbank. Plenty people getting desperate right now. This is going to last a long time.

This story provides more detail than that Instagram post.

It was a bad joke, but sometimes bad jokes get you in trouble.

Redneck 1
11-17-20, 15:12
I don't get the Olive Garden hype too it probably has slowed down already.
The lines are still supposed to be insane.Last night I was at Ala Moana Center, and went to Olive Garden out of curiosity. However, I was told outside by an Olive Garden employee that there would be a waiting time of about two hours. No thanks, went elsewhere.

CheapCharlie
11-17-20, 21:22
Agree it was a bad joke. They need to learn, she needs to learn and move on. No dish it out if you can't take it. Public is also stupid for making conclusion based on half the information and being influenced a few drama queens. Sad.Sorry, but don't get what you're talking about. Saw the whole incident on YouTube. And still trying to figure out why you would say something like that. Paula was just telling them what is was like to be homeless and hungry.

And then slic dick starts making fun of her for eating out of garbage can. That's just wrong period.

Makana9
11-17-20, 23:34
Last night I was at Ala Moana Center, and went to Olive Garden out of curiosity. However, I was told outside by an Olive Garden employee that there would be a waiting time of about two hours. No thanks, went elsewhere.You have not been to one, go if you can so you can see how it is. We went to the ones in Wa. , it was ok. My daughters and I prefer Bravos and that other place by Ward. So missing Cafe Sistina.

MitsFunai
11-18-20, 14:23
All the talk about Olive Garden has piqued my interest in food Italian. However, this has also made me crave the Greek (no, not that one) from similarly named 'Olive Tree,' near Kahala Mall (the blue-shaded cover). I dunno its status now but will try to make a pass soon as it is al fresco dining, BYOB, and get plenty nice wahines; maybe got to wait for Tier 3/4. Relatively healthy food ample on the olive oil and big on flavors.
Additionally, media reports Da Rail will be delayed another eight (8) years and $1.1 billion more until pau, 2033. Shat, I going be too old for climb up and down da ladder but no can stop the thing already because they smart how scheme, plot and keep us broke-arse.

Me Cook
11-18-20, 15:20
Additionally, media reports Da Rail will be delayed another eight (8) years and $1.1 billion more until pau, 2033. Shat, I going be too old for climb up and down da ladder but no can stop the thing already because they smart how scheme, plot and keep us broke-arse.I was figuring that it would take 2 x to 3 x the money and 2 x the time when our smart politicians were letting us vote for it a few years ago. 2033? Good luck. I will probably be dead by the time it is completed.