PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Fredies Dream
08-22-13, 18:59
Was at the QuikTrip truck stop exit 137 Interstate 85 near Pendergrass. Not sure if this should be in the Athens, Atlanta or GA truck stop forum but here's the report.

Observed a beautiful women wearing a long flowing sheer colorful sorong with matching head scarf. She wore this over a pair of blue jeans. Dirty blonde hair. Purchasing at the register a chili dog and chips. She had a beaming ear to ear smile and swayed and moved to music in her head. (No audible music to be heard)

We made eye contact from a distance and she nodded her head still swaying to the music acknowledging my stare. I walked past her and said "somebody's happy today." She cocked her head downward to the side sheepishly grin the affirmative to me.

I positioned myself at the window so as to watch her as she left to see if she was going to a vehicle. She meandored through the parking area. At times looking like headed to a vehicle only to at the last minute veer in another direction. Her hips swayed as she gracefully sauntered across the road and headed up the hill toward the interstate. She would coyly turn her head and glance around as she still moved as if listening to music.

It was then I was nearly sure she could be working if you will, so I left my perch at the window on foot in pursuit of her. I tried to close the distance on foot trying not to seem obvious. She got the attention of a gentleman in a maroon 4 dr pickup from 50 feet away on a side street. From a distance they spoke a few words but he moved on.

I wanted her to notice me but before that could happen she turn towards a tire shop and disappeared behind some tires. I continued walking on the opposite side of the road as if going to the waffle house to try and catch a glimpse of her. From the waffle House I could see her sitting near the front door of the tire shop eating her chili dog.

Still not sure if she was working but she exuded sensuality. If I did not have someone waiting for me back at the truck stop I would have ordered a tea and sat to watch for her next move. But I had to get back.

Got back. Got in my vehicle. Drove to the interstate and she was still there sitting next to another girl eating her chips.

Wish I was alone and had more time to pursue this one.

Did anyone else see her?