PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dudenextdoorfl
03-25-11, 20:06
I m in the area once a month and I sure would us some pipe cleaning but I font see Amy action. Where are the walkers?

Pimp21
06-15-11, 01:43
I just got a job in lagrange area, does anyone know if there is any action in this area?

Shaggie
07-18-11, 22:25
Does anyone know where I can find WSW near or in Madison, GA?

Arca98
07-26-11, 20:01
Really wasn't sure where to put this report but was at 75 exit 149 at Passport this afternoon. 2 WSW's in front of office with a room on the corner. Yep, out in the open. One older (not worth mentioning) and one brunette about mid 30's and at least a 7. Pipes cleaned and on my way. Nice find when I wasn't looking, but then awoke from dreaming. Good luck mongers.

Fidelio
08-09-11, 18:06
Really wasn't sure where to put this report but was at 75 exit 149 at Passport this afternoon. 2 WSW's in front of office with a room on the corner. Yep, out in the open. One older (not worth mentioning) and one brunette about mid 30's and at least a 7. Pipes cleaned and on my way. Nice find when I wasn't looking, but then awoke from dreaming. Good luck mongers.Sounds like a nice find going to have to check it out. What was the damage BTW?

Pete In Pasco
08-22-11, 14:12
If a traveler was looking for company within 50 miles or so of Macon, Georgia, where are the best places to look?

I was thinking truck stops along I 75, but which exits have the best choices? I know many truck stops have security and keep the lot lizards away. I'm looking for a stop that isn't so security conscious.

Pete In Pasco
08-22-11, 14:29
Where might a traveller find some interesting company along I 75? I see a report about Exit 149 (Warner Robbins). I'll be traveling along that area and have some time available soon. I was wondering which truck stops along I 75 have the best hunting.

I know some truck stops have a lot of security and try to keep the lot lizards away. I was wondering if any in that area (from Forsythe on the north end to Warner Robins or Perry on the south) were known for less strict security.

RollingDirty
10-18-11, 16:49
Where might a traveller find some interesting company along I 75? I see a report about Exit 149 (Warner Robbins). I'll be traveling along that area and have some time available soon. I was wondering which truck stops along I 75 have the best hunting.

I know some truck stops have a lot of security and try to keep the lot lizards away. I was wondering if any in that area (from Forsythe on the north end to Warner Robins or Perry on the south) were known for less strict security.I-75 x-201 Jackson, Ga used to be good the Flying J was where they were the most I don't do a lot of I-75 anymore so thats older info.

R D

RollingDirty
11-07-11, 16:54
I-75 x-121 Unadilla, GA as I exited the interstate and headed back west to the truck stop I spotted a WSW walking east under the bridge she looked maybe mid to late 30's brown hair not bad looking at all for a WSW.

We exchanged looks and I thought for sure she was going to turn around and follow me into the truck stop but no luck she kept walking.

Thats the first I've seen anyone at that paticular exit, I suspect she probably stays in one of those dive hotels, something to keep on mind anyway.

Later,

R D

Tyler D
11-08-11, 13:46
I-75 x-121 Unadilla, GA as I exited the interstate and headed back west to the truck stop I spotted a WSW walking east under the bridge she looked maybe mid to late 30's brown hair not bad looking at all for a WSW.

We exchanged looks and I thought for sure she was going to turn around and follow me into the truck stop but no luck she kept walking.

Thats the first I've seen anyone at that paticular exit, I suspect she probably stays in one of those dive hotels, something to keep on mind anyway.

Later,

R DThanks for that report, I may try to troll the area for her and see if I have any luck.

RollingDirty
11-09-11, 19:47
Thanks for that report, I may try to troll the area for her and see if I have any luck.Good luck and be sure to let us know how you make out.

I've been running thru that area a lot lately in the big rig on my way up to the Big A for a reload so make it point to keep a watch on the area also.

LooknFora
07-08-12, 01:22
I get down to Macon pretty regularly and there used to be a lot of BSW & WSW over in the Unionville area. Where is the action now? A few months back I was down on Pio Nono at a Waffle House off 75 and saw a crew of 4 or 5 strippers come in which is the closest thing to freak action I've seen in Macon for a long time. I couldn't find out what was up with them because I had one of my sidepiece's with me.

Pot1134
09-03-12, 18:21
I know I have posted about Trish before, but your safest bet is Trish. She is inexpensive and easy to find. Trish is about 5' tall and has bolt-ons. Yea, she will try to get you to buy her food sometimes, but it is not a hard upsell. She is always fresh and clean. Not a spring chicken, but very attractive. Have seen her a few times and always left satisfied. PM for detail. Most of you know her better than I. She is off 4th street off Watson. Blue house on left.

ChopperFan1
11-21-12, 15:05
I saw a WSW 4os abd 5'2 blew 4. 20 fucked. 30 picked her up at x16 by the formerly abandoned truck stop fucks ans sucks bareback.

ChopperFan1
11-21-12, 15:11
Lots of action at sm gas station truck stop at rossville there is a long term hotel next door and a abs and a stripclub across the sreet.

Picked ib a WSW bbw mid 2os BBBJ cof for. 20

Moazz
12-06-12, 21:10
Keisha SW in conyers, lithonia area. Haven't seen her in a while good lay. Anybody seen her.

DaHammer
12-13-12, 01:35
Red is back on the scene. Picked her up on Monday and had a blast. Went to my regular spot and did the deed for 25. O, P & A. She was kinda flaky like she'd just hit the dope. But cool nonetheless.

Tyler D
12-13-12, 12:42
Red is back on the scene. Picked her up on Monday and had a blast. Went to my regular spot and did the deed for 25. O, P & A. She was kinda flaky like she'd just hit the dope. But cool nonetheless.Where does she stay?

DaHammer
12-14-12, 03:48
Where does she stay?Said she was staying on first street.

Member #4650
06-24-13, 11:41
Going to visit the Alpharetta area soon and I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good mongering sites. Maybe someone can PM me some lovely ladies digits?

Thanks

The Chauffeur
07-08-13, 16:05
Anyone seen Brandi K or her sister Stephanie S?

RobertC2792
07-30-13, 09:40
Looking for a contact in the Calhoun Dalton NW Ga area.

WolfKing
08-06-13, 18:23
Guys (and gals?). I know Macon ain't that big. Hell, I was raised here. But I know there are plenty of under the radar (UTR) types here. It is a shame that we don't post more than we do. Remember, You may be the one traveling looking for some quick info so you can have a short notice gud time. Maybe even in Memphis where I am now. I leave in the am. If anybody knows of a really good but budget friendly freak (preferably GFE type) please let me know. I got this nice room til noon if I get late checkout. Have roses, will travel too.

The WolfKing

Boomerang88
10-21-13, 10:49
I've seen nothing in the 3 weeks I've been here.

UMirin15
05-19-14, 02:10
Curious if there are any women near Lawrenceville?

ScubaSteve87
12-30-14, 17:29
I'm new to Valdosta and wondering if anyone could give me some tips and places to look. Thanks in advance!

Satisfaxxxion
12-31-14, 15:36
I'm new to Valdosta and wondering if anyone could give me some tips and places to look. Thanks in advance!I've never found any street action in V'dosta, so if you do find out anything please share. I'd be happy to swap info for other nearby cities in case you're interested in a short trip.

ScubaSteve87
01-06-15, 15:17
I'm about to see if anything is out there today but I will let you know if I find anything like I said I'm new here, are the good spots to monger in Tifton or Thomasville if those places are close?

ScubaSteve87
01-09-15, 12:10
Haven't found anything near the motels off exit 16 or 18.

JordanXL
05-10-17, 09:35
Can anyone give me some areas in Douglasville or maybe some other areas that might be close by?

JesusPrice
07-09-17, 21:04
Curious if there are any women near Lawrenceville?Your best bet is to post a CL ad you'll find someone willing in that area.

Hobbyist200
09-26-17, 22:54
Any tips for fortvalley.

Oldti
04-06-20, 01:51
Your best bet is to post a CL ad you'll find someone willing in that areaThat have a house on Ashford Dr lville and north Berkeley lake.

Can.

KsFollower
01-12-21, 21:53
Greetings from the Pacific Northwest (PNW).

I'll be heading to Temple, GA for work for a couple of weeks. I wanted to ask where would be the best place to find a SW in that area.

Any advice is apprecaited.