PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Box369
07-21-10, 02:10
4Th of July weekend I was making through Tifton and I decided to pull off at exit up Omega and cruise. Spotted a brunette WSW, face and body about a 7, walking up Omega and she eventually disappeared down 13th street. She was about 5'7" and approx 130 lbs. Also spotted a WSW in a dress on Ridge where it meets 82. She was about 5'4", black hair wearing a dress, about 140 lbs. She was about a 7 face and body, about 30 yrs old. She was just standing in front a house about 3 or 4 doors from 82. Not walking. Several passes by and she never moved, which sends an alarm off in my mind. Probably not LEO, but if they aren't walking, I pass them by. As I was fixing to leave, I spotted a WSW going west on 82 and I turned down Ridge and she followed. She was 5'3", about 130 lbs, sandy brown hair. A 6 in face and body. I picked her up and did the cop check. Her name was Trish, about 30 years old. Found a remote place and got a BBBJCIM for $20. Gave a small tip. She was good, not great but good. I would repeat with her. She wasn't very talkative, seemed to be ashamed of what she was doing. More was probably on the menu, but I didn't have the time. Saw a few LEO in that area.

Of course, this is all fiction. It never happened and is a complete lie.

Mojo65
09-14-10, 14:19
Was easing thru tifton Sunday night about 2am heading west on 82 in my big truck. Saw a deacent looking BSW walking west near the auto parts store, then a thin brunett WSW near the dq. She walked out into the street trying to flag me down. Just as I started to pull over at a tire shop, I saw 2 leos sitting in a parking lot across the street, so I kept riding. Maybe next huh.

Teabag X
11-22-10, 10:14
I was at the little truckstop on the east side of Tifton trying to find a new toy when I met Mimi. She's a short redhead that's fairly slim. 35, 3 kids, yada yada. Got half & half for 40 and the service was pretty good. She really goes after a cock with that mouth.

Anyway. We trade numbers and she splits. A couple of hours later, she calls and wants to know if she can come back at a lower rate. I told her to come on over. I got out to wait for her and this little brunette come over looking for a date. I told her that Mimi was on the way back and she still wanted to hang around. She finally left, Mimi showed up and we went at it again. This time she had a huge orgasm and kept talking about how good my cock felt inside her pussy.

I don't come to this area very often but when I do, I'll see if this number works.

Problemchild is back quiet.

J Man
12-15-10, 17:36
Was in Tifton on Tuesday and happened on Donna. A WSW in mid 20's early 30's. Nice attitude and clean. Oral skills were very nice. All is available on the menu. She has a spinner type ass, very nice. Digits for S / M's.

RaynMan55
12-15-10, 17:40
Was in Tifton on Tuesday and happened on Donna. A WSW in mid 20's early 30's. Nice attitude and clean. Oral skills were very nice. All is available on the menu. She has a spinner type ass, very nice. Digits for S / M's.Hey Dude, Nice to see your still around and kickin'.

Mojo65
01-05-11, 16:54
Are you talking about the store on 82 with the fried chicken joint inside?

Rockit
08-10-11, 20:47
Just got done touring your fine city this evening. I was out for about 2 hours (6 to 8) cruising the usual haunts. There were a handful walking up and down Hargaret, but nothing worth stopping for. No cars at Lils Bar and nothing around the east side truck stop either. Leo was not out for the first 1:45 of my cruise, but then saw 2 in 5 minutes with one pulled over on Central and 11th. Time to go.

Sad, it's been a long time since I have been in Tifton and I miss the old Masters Inn. Seems like there was always some take out hiding out in one of the rooms. Maybe I'll try another pass later this evening.

Rockit

Treaty Bird
09-06-11, 21:25
Had the chance to browse your area this past Labor Day. Cruised for half an hour before seeing the first one. I usually do the chattanooga haunts but had the chance to pass through and wanted to see what was available. Just e of the DQ saw a WSW walking w and made the loop. Timed the cross st. Just right. She was wearing a nice black dress. Blond hair. Looked like a really good 8. She was a spinner, but had a bit of a pooch in the belly. That was fine. She hopped right in. Her name is Tia. Her teeth were more than less desirable but I even overlooked that. Was really nice in the oral skills. Said she really needed the money and only out $20. Didn't have the time to try the whole menu but she was ready to go to a room, ANYTHING she said. Any other Tiftonians have a chance with her? Would love some more info.

Also drove through the parking lot of the grocery store and saw a cute white girl sitting on the bench. She smiled at me and looked the part but I never got more than the smile. She wasn't budging from that bench. Any other news or sights would be helpful. Not sure when I'll be through your town again but I enjoyed my time.

UpForFun
09-12-11, 13:49
Found myself in the area and decided to check things out. LE was everywhere rolling around. I counted nine different LE cars of all types, must had the whole force out there. On my way heading just west of the gas station / truck stop I just got a peep of a WSW wearing red coming from a side street on to the main road. 5th I think, and that is when I saw the ninth LE watching at the intersection. I went straight to my room and called it a night.

Yoni Lingam
09-26-11, 13:05
Was in town Friday afternoon / evening. Thanks to this board, I had a general idea of the areas to visit.

1) At 5:20 PM, Lill's appeared closed.

2) At 11:00 PM, I drove by, and a door was open. A large, black woman was in the doorway, and it looked "open". No cars in the parking lot, either time. Many cars at the Mexican place behind Lill's, at 11:00 PM.

3) Cruised up and down Central and the streets to the west around 5-6 PM. Many, many people out and about. I saw a little spinner red head (possibly Mimi from previous reports) walking on Central. I also saw a mocha BBW near 41, a little south of the truck stop that faces 82, and not too far from Lill's. A thin, old, black man, in a beater Chevy stopped to chat her up. I hope he hit that, and died a happy man.

4) Cruised back through the Central area at 10:30 PM, and you would have thought everyone had moved out of town. Nothing. Nada. No where. No D boys. No one on porches. No one walking. Prayer Meetin'?

Wanttoknow67
10-22-11, 08:30
I got in late and didn't even know of a stroll. So I am checking the internet and lo and behold I find this thread.

Out the door 11:00 PM. Up and down Central one maybe at best. Swing by the Truck stop and three give me the look. I am not ready! Down the road to a quite place hide the wallet clean up the car. Back to the truck stop and nada. I wasted an hour cruising and never saw a thing again. By midnight things were just plain closed and dead. I did see four different LE.

PWhipped
10-24-11, 21:23
I got in late and didn't even know of a stroll. So I am checking the internet and lo and behold I find this thread.

Out the door 11:00 PM. Up and down Central one maybe at best. Swing by the Truck stop and three give me the look. I am not ready! Down the road to a quite place hide the wallet clean up the car. Back to the truck stop and nada. I wasted an hour cruising and never saw a thing again. By midnight things were just plain closed and dead. I did see four different LE.Now this post IS funny! Sorry, not makin fun of ya, it is just funny! Yep, good I idea to put wallet in trunk. But next time, don't take so long to clean the car. LOL LOL LOL The previous posts indicate the streets roll up about 11 PM. I know they did when I used to go to Tifton all the time back a few years. Even the AMPs close. Man did I ever have some good times at A1.

Wet Dreams, PW

RollingDirty
11-05-11, 23:45
Will be in Tifton Sunday night on a layover any action in the truck stops? I layed over at the one on 82 east last Sunday night but it was dead, I did roll in really late though. The place just had "that look" as I like to call it but nobody ever knocked on the door which kinda surprised me.

If anybody knows a good spot to park an 18 wheeler where there are some WSW's roaming around give me a holler.

R D

Woodwork
06-01-12, 15:19
Has any one seen Stace she had a peach tramp stamp little.

Blond? She got to be in her 30s now.

PWhipped
08-26-12, 10:50
Has any one seen Stace she had a peach tramp stamp little.

Blond? She got to be in her 30s now.Damn, I remember her! I don't travel there much anymore. I used to post all the time there but it seems everyone is into the "secret" mode so you may not ever get a answer from the locals. Even when I was posting and playing there, the locals kept quiet and would not share much unless I found a new one that they did not know about and then they would load up my in box. LOL Go figure!

Wet Dreams, PW

Woodwork
08-27-12, 02:22
I just hope to get down that way again and see if things are the same.

ZeddyD
05-07-22, 11:45
That up top is my question👆.

Dirty Wild66
12-05-23, 16:06
Staying in Tifton the next few day. Should I even bother venturing out?

TIA.