PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rokdok2010
01-02-11, 13:26
Anyone been to the Royal spa in Tifton? If so, how much and what do you get?

Train5
03-24-11, 01:27
Stopped off at Royal and had Jay as my therapist. The massage was adequate as well as the extras. I would return.

Jdrummer07
03-27-11, 01:21
Never went to an AMP before so I decided to take the plunge.

Tried to first go to Royal Spa with no luck, kept asking how old I was. Instead, went to #1 Spa off of Exit 60. Pretty good TS, and plenty of extras. Would I return. Yep.

ElMatador
05-26-11, 14:28
Visited the the mp for the first time and it was a good experience. Was greeted at the door by the typical mamasan (old asian lady) which inmediately asked me if I had been there before, I told her yes just to keep things moving. Tooke me to the room and in came this late 30ish asian lady. She looked hot wearing sexy black lingerie. She had a good body and was wearing just enough make up, I'd rate her an 8 on looks. Paid. 4 for the half hour massage and she procedeed to give me a nice thorough TS. The massage was also very nice, she definately knows how to touch the nerves the right way. Didn't have much money so I just had an HJ for. 8 which kinda seemed expensive, I've gotten a BJ in several establishments for that same amount. I didn't mind paying that due to the effort she put forward on the TS and message.

Total damage. 120

Service 9

Looks 8

Value 7

ElMatador
05-27-11, 14:31
Visited this spot for the first time since it opened. I was greeted right away by the masseuse which happened to be a cute asian girl around 27 yrs old. She had a bit of a belly, so I'd rate her about a 7. First thing she said when I came in was "pay me" no small talk no nothing. I gave her. 4 and she said "that's it", I told her that I was only going to be there for 1/2 hour she asked me to get naked and left. She came and told me to lay on the table because I wasn't going to get a TS for. 4. I was kind of getting a little frustrated by her attitude. The massage was unispiring, half-assed kind of thing. After that was over she agreed to a HJ for. 4 but that too was uninspiring, she didn't take off the cocktail dress that she was wearing and only allowed minor touch on her ass and that was it. Overall not a good experience especially knowing that #1 spa is within a five minute drive.

Overall.

Service 6.

Looks 7.

Value 6.

I got a much better treatment at #1 spa so I won't bother coming back to this place anytime soon. If anyone has had a better experience than me, please share.

Carib2
06-02-11, 16:50
Hi All. First-timer here looking for some advice. Going to be traveling 1-75 between Gainesville, FL and Atlanta and really want to try an AMP. Of course, like most on here I'm looking for more than just a good back rub. I'm really looking for the FS experience. I'the prefer a petite, attractive, asian masseuse. Looking for advice on where I might have the best chance of finding something to fulfill this wish list. I saw where someone had FS at a place called Peach Spa in the past few months on these forums. The Peach Spa Backpage listing shows it's under 'New Management'. Not sure what that means in terms of what I'm looking for. Anyone been there recently? Anyone else with recommendations to help me out? Also, any idea how much I'll be looking to drop for this? Lastly, do these places normally take walk-ins or is an advance call required? Thanks in advance.

Pleasur Awaits
06-07-11, 01:24
The Peach Spa Backpage listing shows it's under 'New Management'. Not sure what that means in terms of what I'm looking for. Anyone been there recently? Anyone else with recommendations to help me out? Also, any idea how much I'll be looking to drop for this? Lastly, do these places normally take walk-ins or is an advance call required? Thanks in advance.There's one at exit 117 (Peach, I think) and one at 122. Haven't been to either in a year or more, so no current info. Experiences here mixed, but I agree Peach sounds promising. Descriptions in this forum are typical of what you'll experience. No need to call ahead, but ask if there's a wait (sometimes there's only one girl on slow nights). I always say I want the girl to do the TS; to me it's part of the buildup. Half hour probably will be. 6 for the house, .8 for hour, and HE likely. 6 more in my experience, up to 1. 2 for FS. Haven't been to the Ga. AMPs lately, so others can say if I'm out of date.

Stunt Dick
11-05-11, 19:14
Was heading south on I-75 today and was not under any kind of deadline, so I thought I would have a go at Royal Spa.

I rang the bell and an older mamasan finally came to the lobby.

I gave up. 60 for the hour and was led to a room.

She said 3 girls were working."all new","all nice".

A moment later, in comes a young lady probably in her late 20s. She was heavier than I am accustomed to and said her name was Summer.

We went to the shower room and, I must admit, she gave one of the best TS I've had in a long while. Paid close attention to all the details. I appreciated the fact that the water was at just the right warmth.

Face down back in the room she provided a light, finger tip massage.

On the flip, we talked about extras.

I asked if she could speak any French and she said she could for 1. 0. I was prepared to pay. 60 to hear that particular dialect, so we settled on. 80.

Ooo-la-la.

Before she began her covered lecture, she got as comfortable as I was (that darn thermostat).

I was quickly impressed with her skills while my hands roamed around the campus (of course, it took a little longer to make it all the way around her campus, since I was accustomed to more petite attendants, but it was going just fine, thank you).

She concluded the lecture quite nicely and neatly.

1. 4 for the experience.

I would return, but would ask mamasan for someone not so Ruben-esque.

BigMan1978
02-21-12, 17:08
Took a trip to royal spa for it had been a couple of months since last trip. Big mistake they are under new managment and the half hour was not on the menu talked them into it for 40 but no table shower with it you have to pay 60 min to get table shower. FS was 140 for a total of 200. I passed. I have never paid more than 160 for hh table shower and half and half. Will not be back. It was the same at lucky I was very dissapointed.

BanksBilly26
04-17-12, 13:53
I went to the following girl listed as "BEAUTIFUL CHINESE MASSEUSE"; http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-by-a-beautiful-well-trained-chinese-masseuse/12182829 She was very sweet and very pretty and she gave a great massage but she would not do anything other than massage for my $80. I even offered $40 for her to be nude. She must not feel comfortable with me. I still think she gave a GREAT massage. No extras. I will be back."and yes, I verified the pictures. she is real".

LostInSoul
04-17-12, 22:37
I went to the following girl listed as "BEAUTIFUL CHINESE MASSEUSE";

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-by-a-beautiful-well-trained-chinese-masseuse/12182829

She was very sweet and very pretty and she gave a great massage but she would not do anything other than massage for my $80. I even offered $40 for her to be nude. She must not feel comfortable with me. I still think she gave a GREAT massage. No extras. I will be back."and yes, I verified the pictures. She is real".I went to this girl when she worked out of a house in Griffin, Georgia. I didn't know she had moved. She is a sweet girl but I couldn't get any more than an $80 massage.

Jaustin
10-18-12, 18:52
Since I was staying not far from Cordele, I thought I would give them a try. Walked in and rang the bell, and was led in by a very nice looking asian girl that looked 25, but said she was 32. She took me back to a room and asked for the room money. 60 for 45 minutes is what the sign said. She left and I got comfortable. A few minutes later an older lady came in and took me back and gave me a TS. On the flip, she asked if it was okay to wash down there. I said of course, you know that is the only reason we come in. After a good cleaning, she led me back to the room.

When the younger lady came back, she gave me a very good massage. On the flip, she asked what I liked which I said, everything. She asked me if I would tip her and I told her of course, how much should I. For everything she wanted 160 which I said was way too much. I offered 80 which she said she would do a HJ for. I said I'll just stay with the massage so that's how it went.

I've never tipped more than 100 for FS at an AMP and didn't want to start now. They said they had only been in business about a month, and it has been slow for them. I can see why. I won't repeat.

Oily123
11-21-12, 20:19
Stopped by a few months ago. Good experience a few years back, but not this time.

Rushed table shower. 5 on looks, but I was looking for a good massage and sensual experience with a HE. Nothing erotic about this place.

Everything is available if all is want is a mechanical quickie.

Will not repeat.

Rokdok2010
11-25-12, 21:27
Since I was staying not far from Cordele, I thought I would give them a try. Walked in and rang the bell, and was led in by a very nice looking asian girl that looked 25, but said she was 32. She took me back to a room and asked for the room money. 60 for 45 minutes is what the sign said. She left and I got comfortable. A few minutes later an older lady came in and took me back and gave me a TS. On the flip, she asked if it was okay to wash down there. I said of course, you know that is the only reason we come in. After a good cleaning, she led me back to the room.

When the younger lady came back, she gave me a very good massage. On the flip, she asked what I liked which I said, everything. She asked me if I would tip her and I told her of course, how much should I. For everything she wanted 160 which I said was way too much. I offered 80 which she said she would do a HJ for. I said I'll just stay with the massage so that's how it went.

I've never tipped more than 100 for FS at an AMP and didn't want to start now. They said they had only been in business about a month, and it has been slow for them. I can see why. I won't repeat.This place has been in business for at least 10 yrs. Don't fall for that shit. I have been there many times and only once did I not leave any extra. Usually get what you want there.

Wao950
11-29-12, 20:17
Was passing through today and decided to stop by the peach. I've been here before and was happy with service. It has been awhile and they have new girls there. Lady who met me at door was short with long black hair. I made mention I've never seen her before and she said she was new? Her body was about 6 (she has a little belly) but her attitude and face were about 8. At first she was a little hesitant but she came around by the pop. She took 60 for 1 hour, however the table shower was broke so no go on the shower. She did half ass massage (but I don't go there for that anyhow) she asked what I wanted after about 15 mins of slow rubbing on back and legs. I said full service. Gave $120 with no fuss and off we went. Mish, CG, doggie to finish. All in all was there 45 min. Not rushed and decent visit. I will repeat.

PWhipped
12-03-12, 22:01
Stopped by a few months ago. Good experience a few years back, but not this time.

Rushed table shower. 5 on looks, but I was looking for a good massage and sensual experience with a HE. Nothing erotic about this place.

Everything is available if all is want is a mechanical quickie.

Will not repeat.I see Lucky has not changed. Been that way for at least 10 years. Sad!

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
12-03-12, 22:08
Is A1, #1 spa still open? I used to go there all the time when I traveled there. I did find Mandy by telephone this year and went to Valdosta to visit her. Had a good time but she was interested in more permanent arangements. LOL Have not been back.

Anyone else seen her since she left A1? Or was the name #1, it was the one off Central across the interstate fro\m the truck stop.

Wet Dreams, PW

JDogKelly
01-15-13, 23:43
Stopped by Royal on Sat (1/12/2012). $60 got me 50 minutes with Lee. She was new (from Atlanta) , very nice looking, thin, cute, nice all around. Got a sauna and bath (table shower) , followed by a light massage with a super nice / happy ending from a topless Lee. Lee was very friendly (I left 40 on the table before we started) and she didn't ask for any extra tip. I was very pleased and left happy.

Jdog

Member #6419
06-18-13, 17:27
I'll be in the Tifton Area is a few week, I'll probably stop by Royal Spa. Was wondering if anyone had any info on who the good masseurs are. I know Lee was mentioned in a previous post, so I will probably ask for her. I just want someone who is at least a 7 or 8 on the AMP scale.

Oily123
07-06-13, 15:47
I'll be in the Tifton Area is a few week, I'll probably stop by Royal Spa. Was wondering if anyone had any info on who the good masseurs are. I know Lee was mentioned in a previous post, so I will probably ask for her. I just want someone who is at least a 7 or 8 on the AMP scale.There are usually two girls there.

I asked before I went. Was quoted $40.00 over the phone. Said $60.00 when I arrived. Didn't argue.

Little chunky girl comes in first. Not really attractive. Said $60.00 please. Told her I already paid. Told her to send the other girl in.

Princess comes in. Says she's new from NY and acts like she doesn't know what to do. Kept asking if I was LE as I left my drawers on. (Hey, sometimes a guy just wants a good massage)

Finally warmed up after I took them off. Gave a decent massage and then motions for HJ. I said OK .40.

A little wild acting from that point on and talking about Doggie style all over the house while making a weird face. I finally came and then left. It was OK, but I'm growing weary of average looking women in these places. My AMP days may be coming to an end.

Member #4490
02-10-14, 11:03
Hey guys,

I will be stopping in Tifton in a couple weeks, and I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on which location offers the best service? Which has the best facility and service? Anyone in particular I should ask for?

I appreciate the info!

Oily123
02-15-14, 11:57
Hey guys,

I will be stopping in Tifton in a couple weeks, and I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on which location offers the best service? Which has the best facility and service? Anyone in particular I should ask for?

I appreciate the info!Both are not anything to write home about, but if you're determined, then I'd go with Royal and stay away from Lucky.

Hope this helps.

Pocoroba
02-15-14, 14:30
Both are not anything to write home about, but if you're determined, then I'd go with Royal and stay away from Lucky.

Hope this helps.Have you been to the Royal lately Oily123, and do you like it better because of the quality of the ladies? I have been to the Royal but was antsy the whole time because it's right out there highway 82 where everybody in the whole world is driving past and seeing my car parked out front. I guess that's just my paranoia problem, though. I probably had a better experience at the Royal but I liked how the Lucky was off of the main drag. It's been years since I went to either though. I'm not from Tifton but from the area.

Member #4490
02-17-14, 14:13
Both are not anything to write home about, but if you're determined, then I'd go with Royal and stay away from Lucky.

Hope this helps.Thanks. I'm not from the area, and I will be in town for just one night. I am not so concerned about the parking. Just want a good place with good service.

Are there any particular girls to ask for, or just take what I'm given?

Oily123
02-21-14, 23:10
Thanks. I'm not from the area, and I will be in town for just one night. I am not so concerned about the parking. Just want a good place with good service.

Are there any particular girls to ask for, or just take what I'm given?Sorry, I've been out of the loop. Maybe you've left town already. If not, I understand about Royal being exposed on 82. Sounds like you know folks in the Tifton area.

You could always park your car down the street and walk there. I've done that before in other towns just in case the local cops want to cruise by.

I had a good experience at Lucky a few years back, but I went about a year ago and didn't like the treatment I got at all. New management that needs to educate her girls.

These places change girls so fast. Just tell them you've been there before where ever you go, but it's been awhile.

Member #4490
02-24-14, 09:40
Sorry, I've been out of the loop. Maybe you've left town already. If not, I understand about Royal being exposed on 82. Sounds like you know folks in the Tifton area.

You could always park your car down the street and walk there. I've done that before in other towns just in case the local cops want to cruise by.

I had a good experience at Lucky a few years back, but I went about a year ago and didn't like the treatment I got at all. New management that needs to educate her girls.

These places change girls so fast. Just tell them you've been there before where ever you go, but it's been awhile.I haven't been yet. I will be in town soon for business. I don't know anyone there. Friends or family.

I will probably just stop by Royal and see who is there. If I'm not happy with who is working, I'll check out Lucky.

Member #4490
03-03-14, 11:07
Ok guys, I was in town for work, and stopped by Lucky. Mainly because it was close to my hotel. I was pretty disappointed overall. I liked the location, and the shower was really nice, but it was all downhill from there.

I won't go into details, and it might just have been the lady giving the massage (who said her name was "Candy Baby" but it was all too rushed, scripted and mechanical for me. I left happy, but was only there for about 30 minutes of the 60 minute massage.

Anyway. Wish I had gone elsewhere!

Oily123
03-05-14, 22:26
Ok guys, I was in town for work, and stopped by Lucky. Mainly because it was close to my hotel. I was pretty disappointed overall. I liked the location, and the shower was really nice, but it was all downhill from there.

I won't go into details, and it might just have been the lady giving the massage (who said her name was "Candy Baby" but it was all too rushed, scripted and mechanical for me. I left happy, but was only there for about 30 minutes of the 60 minute massage.

Anyway. Wish I had gone elsewhere!These things are so hit and miss. I really enjoyed my first trip to Lucky about 3 years ago, but when I went about a year ago, it sucked.

First and only time at Royal was OK. I'd go back to Royal over Lucky that's for sure.

Member #4490
03-06-14, 17:40
These things are so hit and miss. I really enjoyed my first trip to Lucky about 3 years ago, but when I went about a year ago, it sucked.

First and only time at Royal was OK. I'd go back to Royal over Lucky that's for sure.I wish I had listened and done that too!

Member #1052
04-11-14, 22:02
Stopped at VIP for the first time. Got an hour. Mamasan did the TS. She did a good job, but still a minus. Girl's name was Jutsa or something like that. Looked to be 30's, nice, large A's, flat saggy, ass and not at all happy to be there. Was even less happy when I laughed at her for wanting $$ tip. Fairly half assed massage, nothing-but-business-and-almost-painful CBJTC and CG that felt more like I was fucking a swimming pool. She got me off so I might return.

Oily123
07-17-14, 07:59
Stopped by Royal when I rolled into town.

Wasn't busy.

Asked for a lineup.

Mama said "no".

I bolted.

Shouldn't we be able to know what we're getting for our hard earned money?

Oily.

Bongo2
08-07-14, 11:34
Second time I've been here. Older woman did the TS, but once back in the room younger lady (still easily in her 30's) performed other services. Smiled when I was flipped and almost seemed anxious. Services were a brief BBBJ for about a minute before the condom trick with her mouth turned it into a CBJ. Went close to full hour cg, cfs, she was very open and by far the best AMP experience I've had. Face was and body were a 7. Said name was coco. 80 for ts tip was 120. Wish I were through there more often.

Oily123
08-09-14, 22:43
Second time I've been here. Older woman did the TS, but once back in the room younger lady (still easily in her 30's) performed other services. Smiled when I was flipped and almost seemed anxious. Services were a brief BBBJ for about a minute before the condom trick with her mouth turned it into a CBJ. Went close to full hour cg, cfs, she was very open and by far the best AMP experience I've had. Face was and body were a 7. Said name was coco. 80 for ts tip was 120. Wish I were through there more often.Man, these places are so up and down. The last few years has not been good at Lucky.

I had a good experience 3 years ago and a horrible one about a year ago and swore I'd never go back.

Bongo2
08-12-14, 10:51
Man, these places are so up and down. The last few years has not been good at Lucky.

I had a good experience 3 years ago and a horrible one about a year ago and swore I'd never go back.I've only had two experiences here, the first one over a yr ago and it was ok, but awkward. The last one though was great, these girls move around a bit so it can be hit or miss.

Jaustin
10-02-14, 16:46
Headed up to your area week after next to spend a day or two at the Moultrie show. Wanted to spend some time at one of your AMP's but it seems it may be a waste of time there in Tifton. What about the ones further up the road, either VIP or Jade?

Feel free to PM if you wish.

Cal 41
11-29-14, 17:04
Just left there and not real happy. Drew a chick named Mona very hot but she hinted at way more than she gave. Paid 80 for hour massage and 80 for what I thought she motioned FS but only got a topless HE. Nice tits but not worth it for what should of been a 40 tip. There were a few warning signs I ignored so next time through I'm back to Royal. Pretty sad and I hate overpaying.

Oily123
12-08-14, 00:14
Just left there and not real happy. Drew a chick named Mona very hot but she hinted at way more than she gave. Paid 80 for hour massage and 80 for what I thought she motioned FS but only got a topless HE. Nice tits but not worth it for what should of been a 40 tip. There were a few warning signs I ignored so next time through I'm back to Royal. Pretty sad and I hate overpaying.I've had one good experience there and one bad. Makes it difficult to go back.

What warning signs did you ignore?

Cal 41
12-11-14, 10:29
I've had one good experience there and one bad. Makes it difficult to go back.

What warning signs did you ignore?Mamasan didn't take initial fee, girl comes in with all business attitude most asians seem shyish, wanted money (for extras upfront, and my little head was doing all the thinking as she hinted heavily of great things to come.

Bongo2
02-16-15, 22:01
I have to travel through here about three times a year and try to stop by Lucky Spa. Most my visits have been good ones, this one, last week was not. Girl named JoJo (or sounded like) was not at all attractive, gave a very poor massage and when terms were negotiated wanted way to much for even a happy ending. This ties with my Huntsville Royal Spa experience for worse.

HSVObserver
04-01-15, 11:41
I have to travel through here about three times a year and try to stop by Lucky Spa. Most my visits have been good ones, this one, last week was not. Girl named JoJo (or sounded like) was not at all attractive, gave a very poor massage and when terms were negotiated wanted way to much for even a happy ending. This ties with my Huntsville Royal Spa experience for worse.You're right about Huntsville. Worst place to get a massage. In the Asian massage parlors. Next time you're headed to HSV, pm me and I'll give you contact for "real" massage.

Cheers.

Travel Guy
06-12-15, 18:17
I travel I-75 a few times a year an see all these spa billboard. Can anyone recommend what spa would be good to.

Stop at.

Thanks.

Bongo2
06-17-15, 10:32
I travel I-75 a few times a year an see all these spa billboard. Can anyone recommend what spa would be good to.

Stop at.

Thanks.I stopped off at lucky spa the beginning of last week on my way to Tampa. Much better experience than in February when I was last thru. 60 for hour, extra 60 in tip got a great response from a tight younger than normal looking masseuse who I don't recall ever said her name or maybe I didn't catch it. Pm me for details.

Travel Guy
06-18-15, 20:41
I stopped off at lucky spa the beginning of last week on my way to Tampa. Much better experience than in February when I was last thru. 60 for hour, extra 60 in tip got a great response from a tight younger than normal looking masseuse who I don't recall ever said her name or maybe I didn't catch it. Pm me for details.Thanks for the info.

GaTrucker
01-08-16, 19:12
Well guys I believe that Royal has closed. Last few time I've been by there the lights have been off and I haven't seen any cars in the lot. Also when I've called I get a recording. I hope that they have moved or I'll need to find another place to visit.

MrBill469
01-22-16, 23:02
... need to find another place to visit.FIND? . I think it's probably more difficult not to almost TRIP over another place, just by walking in about any direction, in this part of the state! LOL!

I've visited Royal in the past, along with a number of others, during my drives through the area. Always pretty reliable FS everywhere I went.

Stomper66
08-21-16, 15:26
Haven't seen much in this forum since the LEO crackdown last fall. I noticed the places are back open and royal even has a new name. These are pretty close to me, but every time I tried nothing but senior citizens as providers. I would love to find a location closer other than having to go to Macon or Atl, to find any remotely young looking girls. Any suggestions appreciated. It's tough to keep things on the down low if I have to travel and I'm getting a serious itch for a table shower and a little fun. Pm me if you have had any recent decent dreams.

SavFish
08-23-16, 19:16
Headed though Tifton tomorrow wondering if any FS AMP see old reviews any local feedback appreciated! PM if needed looks like LEO has been around?

Golfnutz
10-02-16, 17:40
Hit lucky spa about a month ago. Great table shower, lots of extra attention to areas that needed cleaning, that was my first clue this was going to be a good experience, that and my attendant was wearing a sheer red nighty, and had huge Bolt-ins. Those were other clues! She was a good looking late 30's early 40's with a great body. Allow plenty of roaming during so-so massage, she had soft, smooth skin ALL over. All I really wanted was a handshake at the end, but she wasn't interested in that. Offered me a flute lesson instead for a Franklin. I love music!

ILuvMyAsians
11-13-16, 22:07
Anyone want to PM me that's a frequent visitor to one of the health spas in tifton? It's a little further drive for me but if can acknowledge services rendered an with cute petite, I'd be much appreciated.

RichardsLinger
05-04-17, 09:51
Stopped in, standard low end rub'and'tug with a hurried massage and handshake. Didn't ask for a table shower, but it probably would've improved the session a little. Provider was a little indignant that I actually wanted to see and roam her tits during the HE, but she agreed to it after a little sweet talking and even did a 69 style HE with her kitty out on display. Overall not terrible, but definitely needs an attitude improvement. 6/10. $40 tip standard. Be polite but firm and willing to walk out if they don't provide good service. It's the only way they'll start providing decent service.

RichardsLinger
05-04-17, 09:55
Paid for a half hour. Decent looking provider but a terrible and hurried attitude. Wanted $80 for a handshake after a 10 minute massage. Then got upset that I wanted her to get fully naked and BJ for that price. I walked out and will not even try again for the foreseeable future. If the service is unacceptable, walk out and do not pay. $40 for he is standard nationwide, no more. Stop overpaying you silly Blokes. It ruins it for all of us.

ILuvMyAsians
06-08-17, 02:55
Just wondering which place has the hotter looking women and has the safest FS without too much haggle over $$. I went to royal when it was still called royal and was rushed when didn't finish quickly. Up seller when I was balls deep in some older mamasan which disappointed me. Damage was standard entry and 120. Has any places improved since I last been there?

ILuvMyAsians
06-08-17, 03:30
I was looking up more info on green h spa and one had a review about a girl named cherry. Does anyone have experience with her? Can PM me if you want.

Stomper66
08-11-17, 14:20
Since this forum has been a little dead I'll add a little report. I was coming through and was planning on seeing Rose in Valdosta but could not get in touch. I decided to take a chance and stop at Green H. I haven't been there since it was the other name and last time swore I would never go back because of the senior citzen providers. I'm glad I changed my mind. Same mama SAN who has been there for years and I told her I wanted a young one. She delivered with a 30 something very cute Korean who said her name was Kimmi or something like that.

English was not good, but she had a tight little body with c cups, may have been bought but not sure. Excellent table shower and she got me ready with it spent a while on that. Back to the room for a so so back rub. Not much skill there but made up on the flip. She kept saying my dick was too big, but she took care off it anyway and seemed to enjoy herself. I know I had fun.

Overall best mongering experience I've had in a while. Might try her again before she ships out.

OlderWood
08-11-17, 18:16
What was the damage? I'm going to be passing through there in a couple days and may have to make a detour.

Since this forum has been a little dead I'll add a little report. I was coming through and was planning on seeing Rose in Valdosta but could not get in touch. I decided to take a chance and stop at Green H. I haven't been there since it was the other name and last time swore I would never go back because of the senior citzen providers. I'm glad I changed my mind. Same mama SAN who has been there for years and I told her I wanted a young one. She delivered with a 30 something very cute Korean who said her name was Kimmi or something like that.

English was not good, but she had a tight little body with c cups, may have been bought but not sure. Excellent table shower and she got me ready with it spent a while on that. Back to the room for a so so back rub. Not much skill there but made up on the flip. She kept saying my dick was too big, but she took care off it anyway and seemed to enjoy herself. I know I had fun.

Overall best mongering experience I've had in a while. Might try her again before she ships out.

OlderWood
08-12-17, 07:34
I have to second Stomper66's comment below. Wow. Decided to go by after his review. Best table shower and dream ever.

Overall best mongering experience I've had in a while.

OlderWood
06-23-18, 23:01
I have to second Stomper66's comment below. Wow. Decided to go by after his review. Best table shower and dream ever.Going to be passing thru in the next couple months and wondered what things agree like now?

Doug Bator
08-18-18, 16:38
It's been awhile since I visited parlors in Tifton. There were 2 on opposite sides of I-75 at the Hwy 82 exit. One was in front of the Wal-Mart (Green H?) and the other was off a side road past the pecan place. Are these still around? Anyone with current info on which is preferred?

Thanks!

JohnGo
08-20-18, 23:14
It's been awhile since I visited parlors in Tifton. There were 2 on opposite sides of I-75 at the Hwy 82 exit. One was in front of the Wal-Mart (Green H?) and the other was off a side road past the pecan place. Are these still around? Anyone with current info on which is preferred?

Thanks!Think I will cruise Tifton and report back and let why'all know results.

Doug Bator
08-25-18, 15:05
Think I will cruise Tifton and report back and let why'all know results.Would greatly appreciate it. I'm heading through there later next week. It was a couple of years ago I perused those 2 spas. I remember enjoying the Green H pretty well.

DataTl
08-26-18, 19:30
Had a dream I went though tifton a couple months ago. Went to GH off the exit. Would defiantly return, feel free to pm me with questions.

Doug Bator
09-13-18, 20:52
I went through Tifton a couple of weeks ago and stopped at Green H. The rates are a little confusing. I opted for an hour, which was $80, thinking that there would be better or at least more service. Not. Should have paid for half since that's about the time I was in and out.

The girl I drew was young-ish and very pretty, but she seemed distracted. Upon getting close, the hair smelled a little sweaty. She took me for the shower which was methodical, but not terrible. After we got back to the room, she asked what I wanted. So I dreamed, even though the donation was a little more than I've normally had dreams for.

All in all, it was a bit disappointing, but not a nightmare. I'm used to the server showing a little more attention and taking their time and letting you take yours. There were some, let's say consternation, about size (as in the socket not being deep enough for the plug. Though that may have been true). The convo after was pleasant enough; it was clear she needed a rest. This little lady said she was new and had been there maybe 4 days. She said they had been busy that day. Didn't catch the name. But I don't intend to make a special trip through there for a return visit.

Madra Bid Dog
09-14-18, 11:58
So first time in and paid for a TS and a massage with an older asian lady. She was nice and very attentive. Cleaned all the right spots. I opted for the full course after, and even though a bit pricey it was very good and took her time. All in all a very good experience and will return. Love the ladies walking all over my back to relieve back pain.

OlderWood
11-25-18, 19:03
I stopped by Green H several times back when they used to advertise on Backpage as having young girls. Haven't seen any advertisements for them since BP went down and I just wondered if they still have young girls working there? During previous visits and the BP days the girls look to be about 25 years old or so but it's always hard to tell but they were definitely younger and a good time.

OW.

So first time in and paid for a TS and a massage with an older asian lady. She was nice and very attentive. Cleaned all the right spots. I opted for the full course after, and even though a bit pricey it was very good and took her time. All in all a very good experience and will return. Love the ladies walking all over my back to relieve back pain.

DustyTrail
12-18-18, 10:57
Can anyone tell me about Green Spa and / or Lucky Asian Spa? Is either one worth the trip? Can I expect extras at either? Will be passing thru next week and thought I would make an overnight stop there. Thanks.

Bongo2
12-21-18, 01:39
Can anyone tell me about Green Spa and / or Lucky Asian Spa? Is either one worth the trip? Can I expect extras at either? Will be passing thru next week and thought I would make an overnight stop there. Thanks.I was back in Tifton in September and stopped into Lucky again. So long as you know what you are doing full service should come easy and the massage was good too. Tia (I think that was here name, not sure) looked to be mid 40's, tight, small breasts, nice butt and was very relaxed and relaxing.

DustyTrail
12-21-18, 13:41
I was back in Tifton in September and stopped into Lucky again. So long as you know what you are doing full service should come easy and the massage was good too. Tia (I think that was here name, not sure) looked to be mid 40's, tight, small breasts, nice butt and was very relaxed and relaxing.Sounds good, what were the damages?

Bongo2
12-22-18, 03:11
Sounds good, what were the damages?I think it was 80 for the hour (could have been 60, it was a couple of stops ago), I know I tipped 120 for full services.

OlderWood
01-02-19, 13:33
Can anyone tell me about Green Spa and / or Lucky Asian Spa? Is either one worth the trip? Can I expect extras at either? Will be passing thru next week and thought I would make an overnight stop there. Thanks.Back in the Backpage days Green Spa was awesome. They advertised as having young girls and they were young. Maybe 25 and cute as could be. Had my ATF experience there but now there is nothing but old women. Stopped by Lucky in November and their young girl was 40-60. Go figure. I won't repeat at either till they get the definition of young girl correct.

OW.

Niteluvr
01-10-19, 01:49
Stopped by both on my way back to Atlanta. First was Lucky. Only one 40-something working. She wasn't my type so I left. Went over to Green and had to wait 10 minutes as the provider had a customer. The heifer mamasan offered to give me a TS while waiting but I declined. Finally the provider came to the room. She was 40-ish, very slender with no hips, no ass and small bolt-ons. I like slender women but she had no figure, so I declined and left.

Stomper66
01-13-19, 19:48
Stopped by both on my way back to Atlanta. First was Lucky. Only one 40-something working. She wasn't my type so I left. Went over to Green and had to wait 10 minutes as the provider had a customer. The heifer mamasan offered to give me a TS while waiting but I declined. Finally the provider came to the room. She was 40-ish, very slender with no hips, no ass and small bolt-ons. I like slender women but she had no figure, so I declined and left.Pretty standard for both of these. I only went by lucky once and provider was younger but she had an attitude. I've had one good experience at Green with a 30 something, but ever other time I stopped the provider looked like she needed to be on social security.

DustyTrail
01-22-19, 11:47
Passed thru Tifton 2 weeks ago, went first to Lucky but it was closed (Headed over to Green, opted for half hour at 60 but then was charged an additional 5 to use CC. Thirty's gal, not to bad looking mediocre massage wanted 60 for HJ but settled for 40. No roaming allowed, wanted 60 more for any roaming, no way. Left happy, not sure I would return.

FranklyScarlet
04-07-19, 14:57
Have any new AMPs opened up in S Georgia lately? A couple have opened up in Florida that flew UTR for a number of months before someone posted on them. Without any good site to spot new ads it is up to us to let everyone know.

Buet1
06-18-19, 00:23
Passed thru Tifton and gave Lucky a shot. What a waste of time and money!! 40-50 something woman provided a horrible rub, refused to do anything for less than $. 60. I did roam and got her tits out, they were firm enough but just tits. I tried to feel up the kitty to no avail. She was full of attitude, so, I gave it back. I told her for just a few more bucks I get to bend her over right, as she is double hand stroking junior with some awful warming lube. Her hand job sucked, her massage sucked, her attitude sucked, and her rates sucked. I remember when Tifton was worth stopping in to sample real talent.

MikeBroski
10-25-19, 20:29
Stayed in Tifton for a couple nights. Not much on the escort scene. So I gave Greens a try. I'm glad I did. I didn't have high hope's from the reviews. I got there and the old mama led me to a back room. Then she came back with a water and asked if I would mind waiting 15 minutes. I thought about leaving but decided to wait. About 20 minutes later she came and got me and took me to another room farther in the back. At this point she asked if I wanted 45 minutes or an hour. I opted for 45 for 60. And then in comes Cici. Probably mid 30's. Great body, pretty face. Really sexy. Went right into the massage, which was really good. She's strong and gives nice firm pressure. Maybe 20-25 minutes of that. Then she told me to flip. She gave me the hand gestures of my options. I went for the FS for another 140. She got undressed and got on me and started kissing my chest, sucking nipples and heavy breathing. And she kept going down. Gave the balls some good attention too. Once little Mike was ready she got on top and rode til she got tired. She asked if I liked doggy. I got behind her and wore us both out. Next time I'm in Tifton I will definitely repeat.

Cobalt64
01-05-20, 22:20
Passing through Georgia Saturday stopped at Green based on previous post from October. I had been there before 5 or 6 years ago and left happy. Happy to get Cici described by previous poster. Same $$ and service level as described by previous poster. Cici spoke excellent English and she may very well have the nicest breasts I have ever held in 15 year of visiting AMPs.

Stomper66
03-06-20, 11:43
Has anyone been by Green H lately? I've got a little free time this weekend and was thinking of stopping there or may just take a drive to the 4 seasons as I know they are always reliable with decent looking providers. Always had a crap shot at Green so hesitant to spend my money there.

Addicus
08-15-20, 07:57
I had been behind the wheel all day and my body needed some attention so I stopped at Green for some therapy. Greeted by Coco and she took care of my aches and pains, both inside and outside my body. Nice figure and a tight bald kitty for those of you that like a clean dance floor.

Green is a regular stop for me when I'm passing through and they usually have some good talent.

Wacissa
11-08-20, 07:04
[Deleted by Admin]

We are not running a PM business. You have 6 posts in four years and if you can't be bothered to write a review you don't need your account.

A2

GooGooWall91
01-13-21, 19:16
Went to the green spa today. The hostess recognised me immediately, which was surprising as I haven't been there in about 6 months. I was led to a room and in walks a pretty spinner. She was wearing a sexy white outfit that left no room for imagination. I opted for the 30 minutes with the shower. When we got back to the room she immediately asked what I was into. I asked for the L3 and we got started. Everything seemed to go well until she took off her mask. It was like she aged a couple of years taking it off. Definitely a butter face, but I powered through. I didn't catch her name but I'd rate it a 5/10 stars, mostly due to the fact I had to ease off on the throttle due to her not being being able to take it.

*sigh* not the best I've had from a spa, as I've had some good times in Jacksonville and Orlando.

Lookn For Some
12-26-21, 11:21
So, it's been nearly a year since anyone has posted here. Is it really that inactive? Passed through on way to Florida, was thinking of stopping at Green on way back but it's been so long, curious if Green still there and worth a stop.

Thanks.

JohnGo
12-26-21, 17:25
So, it's been nearly a year since anyone has posted here. Is it really that inactive? Passed through on way to Florida, was thinking of stopping at Green on way back but it's been so long, curious if Green still there and worth a stop..Just so happened stopped by. They wanted $80. Then $160 before taking off my shoes. I walked on out. The $80 was 45 minutes. Too much of a price hike. Guess the GPS got to them.

LoveARub69
12-26-21, 21:45
So, it's been nearly a year since anyone has posted here. Is it really that inactive? Passed through on way to Florida, was thinking of stopping at Green on way back but it's been so long, curious if Green still there and worth a stop.

Thanks.Still there and still providing the same services as always.

ZeddyD
01-27-22, 20:23
I've been to Green countless times and it used to be top notch. It was way better than Lucky for so many reasons (location, cleanliness, table showers, masseuses). But lately its dropped. Price spike, new girls eh and change out too frequent, and they don't even massage anymore just jump right to the end. I go to get a massage cause otherwise I'd just go the escort route.

GooGooWall91
02-01-22, 20:49
Went to the green spa today. The hostess recognised me immediately, which was surprising as I haven't been there in about 6 months. I was led to a room and in walks a pretty spinner. She was wearing a sexy white outfit that left no room for imagination. I opted for the 30 minutes with the shower. When we got back to the room she immediately asked what I was into. I asked for the L3 and we got started. Everything seemed to go well until she took off her mask. It was like she aged a couple of years taking it off. Definitely a butter face, but I powered through. I didn't catch her name but I'd rate it a 5/10 stars, mostly due to the fact I had to ease off on the throttle due to her not being being able to take it.

*sigh* not the best I've had from a spa, as I've had some good times in Jacksonville and Orlando.Used to be my spot when there was other options but lately the quality of girls has been poor.

JJD6969
02-06-22, 21:52

*sigh* not the best I've had from a spa, as I've had some good times in Jacksonville and Orlando.I know what you mean!

I dreamed of Green Spa today and it was great. The dream character was beautiful, (30 year old - roughly) and in a sexy outfit. I was allowed to pick her from the two that was working. Her name started with an A. In the dream started with a shower and ended with L3.

Sonic coins was a little over $$ which was high in my mind. But the dreamers second head was in control. It is true when they lower the mask the dream character ages, but it not terrible. Not as hot as the unknown, but average face.

Appearance: 8.

Communication: 9.

Talent: 8 (dream: rode, from behind, all with a Goodyear).

Dreamland was a good dream and would repeat. I woke up refreshed.

ZeddyD
05-07-22, 11:36
I am more than versed in Green spa and Lucky although it's been a minute there. Last time I went green I got a very fine looking spinner but it ran 240 Mario coins (highest I've done MP or STG provider) Was it just me or has the green gone way up on prices for new talent? I would go back to Lucky to see but I love a table shower and they don't get too much new talent but I will say actual massage is usually better there.

DavidS21
06-07-22, 20:41
I am more than versed in Green spa and Lucky although it's been a minute there. Last time I went green I got a very fine looking spinner but it ran 240 Mario coins (highest I've done MP or STG provider) Was it just me or has the green gone way up on prices for new talent? I would go back to Lucky to see but I love a table shower and they don't get too much new talent but I will say actual massage is usually better there.I went by the Green about a month ago and there was a very nice looking spinner calling herself Jessica. She was young (mid to late 20's, maybe 30) and very flexible. It had been awhile since I was there so I was expecting $ for FS and I usually tip. 2. When we got to the flip, I handed over the $ and she said not enough, need more. She said new prices are $ for HJ, $. 2 for CBJ and $. 6 for cfs. That's on top of the house's charge of. 8 for 45 minutes. I didn't bring extra so I settled for the HJ and she was kind enough to through a tiny taste of her BJ skills in to ensure I come back. The HJ was good and she was nice so I thought I'd go back and try full menu. Went back about a week later and asked for Jessica. Mamasan took me to room and a much bigger older girl came in. I asked for Jessica again and she said she was gone to another place. Passed on service and left. Would def repeat if Jessica comes back though.

GooGooWall91
06-08-22, 02:52
I went by the Green about a month ago and there was a very nice looking spinner calling herself Jessica. She was young (mid to late 20's, maybe 30) and very flexible. It had been awhile since I was there so I was expecting $ for FS and I usually tip. 2. When we got to the flip, I handed over the $ and she said not enough, need more. She said new prices are $ for HJ, $. 2 for CBJ and $. 6 for cfs. That's on top of the house's charge of. 8 for 45 minutes. I didn't bring extra so I settled for the HJ and she was kind enough to through a tiny taste of her BJ skills in to ensure I come back. The HJ was good and she was nice so I thought I'd go back and try full menu. Went back about a week later and asked for Jessica. Mamasan took me to room and a much bigger older girl came in. I asked for Jessica again and she said she was gone to another place. Passed on service and left. Would def repeat if Jessica comes back though.Usually the young pretty ones can get away with their own negotiations. However, you got to see them.

When they're there because they moved around more than the older ones.

LucaBrasi2020
07-20-22, 08:00
Breezing through and planning on stopping at Green Spa on my drive back to Atlanta. Lotta mixed reviews, and this forum has been pretty radio silent. Any advice? Feel free to PM if you feel more comfortable.

Thanks in Advance.

L. B.

DavidS21
07-29-22, 16:04
I heard from another monger that there is some new talent at Green Spa. I was told she is a spinner type and young. Went by there to see for myself and Mamasan told me it would be about an hour cause girl was busy. I didn't have time to waste so I came back next day but only girl there was older and a little on heavy side. She asked $. 8 for FS. I told her that's too much and she tells me "everything go up". I opted for just massage but after about 10 minutes of the some painful elbows jammed in my back with nothing close to a massage, I called it quits. Lately I've seen a lot more traffic there so I was hoping it was getting better. Maybe my mileage there just stinks.

I visited a place in Macon with a level of service and such pretty girls that I wonder why I even considered trying green again. Think I'll just have to make road trips for my spa activity from now on. Green spa used to be a reliable place for good service. This area seems to continue to waste away. Watch your six fellow mongers.

ZeddyD
09-09-22, 12:42
Yesterday I was driving by and saw a video camera van parked in frint of Green Spa. Maybe a driver in need of some stress relief or not. Either way watch yourself cause someone else may be.

GooGooWall91
09-13-22, 00:12
Went to tifton to meet someone only for them to cancel. Decided to go to green spa. Met Mimi. Short and thick. Massage was ok, and I went for a FS. Definitely an increase in price than I remember and the quality of girls is still nowhere compared to the girls that used to work there.

TravelsEast
12-16-22, 16:44
Old posts about it, gave it a try. F / s is there, same price as listed below. Woman was maybe 30's or early 40's but amazing body skinny and very eager to please. A bit too pricey but if you want it, it's there.

TravelsEast
01-17-23, 00:19
Came through the area again, figured to give myself a shot on lucky. Should of just kept driving through. 30 second touching on the back was considered a massage which quickly turned into the turn over where I was confused. Laid $. 40 on the table, on the turn was told an additional. 8 was needed, for a total of $$. 80. Idk what they think is going on. I immediately said I want all $ back I was leaving which turned into being told I already received the massage (no lie, it was less than 30 seconds and that's being generous). This is by far the worst place I have been to on service and expectations. Do yourself a. Favor and save your $ for something worthwhile.

Theo Guderian
12-05-23, 23:47
Was driving through on the way back south & stopped at Green. Downhill since my last trip through in May (nice body, nice breasts, good service). This was walk on back (best part actually), hard massage, 12 second finger tease, turn over baby, what you want? I'll take hand please. Jack-hammer. Got the job done, but damn, its not the 10's even any more. Not to mention laying the pooch of a tummy on my hand that I suppose was intended to be "erotic".

Had it been half the price it would still have been just ok. Job was done, but that's it.

Buzz442
12-25-23, 22:59
About 4 or 6 weeks ago, I went to Tifton. I Crapped out. I Do Not Know if I made Daisy, my guess 40 ish lady nervous, by offering tip at beginning or what. She said $60 for half hour or 80 for full hour. I had a need for a legit massage, and told her, an almost cute spinner the sore area or 2 to work on. I was talking with her, but no connection real pleasant exchange. She never mentioned a menu. She did her job. But she did not entertain me. Unless others report better luck, l will not repeat. I have never been impressed with a HE which was available. During visit, a tip of $10 + another $10 did not move needle in my direction for more services, or improve her attitude. No Touch, I was told.

ZeddyD
01-05-24, 16:20
Drove by multiple times today and the open sign was off. I know home depot is going to be built there And they were going to have to shut down or move. But I didn't think it would be this early. Has it already happened or did I just catch them on a bad day?

LoveARub69
03-04-24, 15:23
Drove by multiple times today and the open sign was off. I know home depot is going to be built there And they were going to have to shut down or move. But I didn't think it would be this early. Has it already happened or did I just catch them on a bad day?Yeah. Drove by today and even the building was gone. Hopefuly they'll relocate nearby.