PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Makethescoop
05-24-11, 19:10
I realize this is a VERY long shot but I'm looking for anyone who frequented or worked at the old Kell-Lee's lounge in Savannah in the late 80's or early 90's. I'm trying to find an old friend from there and have run out of places to look.

Any help would be appreciated.

Oldyeller
05-25-11, 16:40
I realize this is a VERY long shot but I'm looking for anyone who frequented or worked at the old Kell-Lee's lounge in Savannah in the late 80's or early 90's. I'm trying to find an old friend from there and have run out of places to look.

Any help would be appreciated. You talking about the one on White Bluff?

FC Paul
05-30-11, 20:14

Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure what name she used, according to her, she mostly waitressed, different clubs. (History Rewrite? I don't know yet.) About whom do I enquire?

Xist269
08-22-11, 01:11
Stopped by for some fun on my drive up north to DC. Met a few great ladies and hit it off with one on her first night. I let her take me to VIP for $.2 and had a great time, she didn't get nude, but pulled to side and showed me quite a bit. She also bit me through the shorts and made sure I had HE before time was up.

DaveInSavannah
12-06-11, 22:22
Anyone know what happened to the gold club in SC? They've been closed for some months and no one seems to know why.

Firedawg
02-28-12, 16:38
Anyone know what happened to the gold club in SC? They've been closed for some months and no one seems to know why.I think they have opened up again.

DaveAtPlay2
07-20-14, 21:39
Are there any decent clubs in the area? The ones in Hinesville only seem to be open quite late, which is a no go for me.

Craig12
09-04-15, 06:10
Hey guys were headed to temptations tonight for a bachlor party. Anybody know anything about his club? Thanks.

RoccoJeremmy
12-12-15, 14:30
Hello fellow mongers:

Greetings from Disney World. Orlando, I am going to be in your area for Business and I would like to know if someone can share good strip join location.

Thanks.

Big Aristotle
12-31-16, 18:01
Greetings my fellow mongers, Big Aristotle on the check-in. Anybody have any good experiences in club Karma? And what's the going rate for dances & V. I. P. ?

Tycho
03-01-17, 17:31
Anybody got any good stories at these two clubs I moved back to sav. Used to have fun at scores a lot. How are things with the new VIP area?

Big Geo
03-02-17, 01:17
Anybody got any good stories at these two clubs I moved back to sav. Used to have fun at scores a lot. How are things with the new VIP area?Haven't been to the savannah Gentlemen's Club but scores is good. In the VIP they let you touch the kitty too if your nice.

NexusPrime
03-08-17, 03:31
Haven't been to the savannah Gentlemen's Club but scores is good. In the VIP they let you touch the kitty too if your nice.More than one girl let you do that or was that with just one particular chick?

I wonder if any of the scores girls are avail for outside the club fun.

Only thing I've gotten are regular contact lapdances.

A couple of them complained that Mexican dudes were pulling their junk out during dances hahaha.

AzGuy812
07-26-17, 18:52
So thinking about one of the clubs this weekend.

Is Uncle Harry's or Scores better for getting some extra action, or is it worth taking a trip across the river?

NexusPrime
08-02-17, 00:15
Been to Scores a dozen times in the evening and don't think any extras are available. Maybe takeout?

Same with temptations. Girls get nude but the prices are pretty high for a dance and you get no extras.

The setup at both clubs make it difficult to do extras in the lap dance area.

So thinking about one of the clubs this weekend.

Is Uncle Harry's or Scores better for getting some extra action, or is it worth taking a trip across the river?

AzGuy812
08-11-17, 15:16
Been to Scores a dozen times in the evening and don't think any extras are available. Maybe takeout?

Same with temptations. Girls get nude but the prices are pretty high for a dance and you get no extras.

The setup at both clubs make it difficult to do extras in the lap dance area.Agreed. I tried Scores, and was surprised at the quality of the ladies there. A nice mix of types (slender and fit, some a bit curvier), and all of them attractive. Maybe the 'champagne room' is the way to go, but $150 for 15 minutes seems steep.

Big Aristotle
08-21-17, 13:02
Peace & Love to my fellow playas in the forum, been a while but I back with a review on 2 strip joints I crashed for my B-Day this past weekend. Me and my squad fell off in Scores on Saturday night around midnight after a couple drinks and to my surprise the place was packed! Mixed crowd of all races, so we hit the bar first to get some drinks in and then we camp out in seats just a few feet from the stage (not the booth seats at the top but the rollie chars just below). Now as far as quality of women I give scores a solid 7 different mix of women and they all had either petite or nice average builds didn't remember seeing any curvy or big azzez while there. There was one blonde (w blue hair streaks) had beautiful breast with pierced nipples she was probably the best looking one in there to me. Now I am AA so the rest of this review is from what I feel I noticed while there! The dancers seemed like they had their minds made up on who they would approach and who they thought was there to just watch, so majority of the non AA dancers would approach the white and latin customers and not give me an my buddies the time of day while the AA dancers would casually do their rounds with us and other races to see about dances. So I decided to see if it was just they assumed we werent going to spend any money or just a personal preference, so when a dancer got on stage that I liked I went to the front of the stage and threw about $50 in ones and then went back to my seat, when she finished she came and thank me and my boys for showing her love and then after more AA dancers started offering us dances (the non AA dancers still paid us no mind) but would get on stage and dance in front of the non AA customers, the non AA customers would throw a dollar here a balled up dollar there LOL and so from there I pretty much played the situations how they came, got approached by a tall Brown skin cutie with big breast for a private dance, wasnt really feeling it at the moment so I had her dance in front of me and I threw a couple bills. When she was done she told me to just get the private dance so she can allow a little more milage. So I said okay, we went to the back and its not really private its just single booths with no curtains, 30 for the dance and pretty much was just some hard grinding tittie squeezing and a kiss right above my (Stick) without pulling it all the way out. After that I go back out and sit for a bit and then another tight bodied AA dancer goes on stage and I go throw a couple dollars an she breaks out into all her tricks LOL face plants into my package while on stage and does wild splits, as I tip I can hear a guy in the background yelling (She should have been doing shit like this) LOL!! After I'm done I go back to my seat and the chick who gave me the VIP dance comes and sits on my lap and we just talk until me and my squad decide to leave. All in all SCORES is a hell of a good time nice relaxed atmosphere. It just seems like most the dancers stereotype the customers and end up losing out. I got alot of mean loooks from the non AA dancers as I was throwing my stash at the AA dancers who at least offered me dances! All I could say was " tough break" LOL! NOW ON TO CLUB KARMA! Fell off into Karma around 3 AM now this club is your typical "Hood" club lots of AA dancers with big fake azzez and smoke everywhere (sketchy environment to say the least) I go in and post up by the stage on the wall that's facing directly in front if the main stage, was approached by a dark skin chick with a humungous azz asked me to get a private dance so I was like " shit its my birthday weekend and I'm here to have fun! Went to the back where they got private rooms with curtains and its 2 couches in each room just in case another dancer has a customer and the other rooms are full, me and her had it all to ourselves because this club was just like SCORES (guys just look and don't spend) so I drop 150 and she manhandles me for about 3 songs alot of milage goin on, jerking, tittie sucking, puss rubbing definintly worth it! Offered me takeout for another $$ but I was like maybe. After that got approached by a brown skin with a humungous azz from ATL while I was at the bar, she asked me for a VIP dance and asked what I had so I pulled out a benjamin. She said okay lets go! We get to the VIP and its the same situation lots of stick shifting, tittie sucking, and a few nibbles on my (stick)! They both said they couldn't get all the way live, because security would occasionally walk by an slap the curtains open to make sure no sex is happening. After the dance she offered takeout for another $$ so I was just like its my time to have fun so why not! Got her number and we met up after the club let out and went to the telly and I punished that phat azz! Overall review of Club KARMA is its a big club with hella takeout opps to be had, but If I had to weigh environment + quality of women I would choose Scores.

Nezzz
08-21-17, 17:09
so I drop 150 and she manhandles me for about 3 songs alot of milage goin on, jerking, tittie sucking, puss rubbing definintly worth it! Offered me takeout for another $$ but I was like maybe. After that got approached by a brown skin with a humungous azz from ATL while I was at the bar, she asked me for a VIP dance and asked what I had so I pulled out a benjamin. She said okay lets go! We get to the VIP and its the same situation lots of stick shifting, tittie sucking, and a few nibbles on my (stick)! They both said they couldn't get all the way live, because security would occasionally walk by an slap the curtains open to make sure no sex is happening. After the dance she offered takeout for another $$ so I was just like its my time to have fun so why not! Got her number and we met up after the club let out and went to the telly and I punished that phat azz! Overall review of Club KARMA is its a big club with hella takeout opps to be had, but If I had to weigh environment + quality of women I would choose Scores.Yo! Great review and exactly what this site needs as far as reviews! Glad ya had fun and I will be using that playbook for my next birthday! Thanks bro!

SavannahMike
08-21-17, 18:11
Peace & Love to my fellow playas in the forum, been a while but I back with a review on 2 strip joints I crashed for my B-Day this past weekend. Me and my squad fell off in Scores on Saturday night around midnight after a couple drinks and to my surprise the place was packed! Mixed crowd of all races, so we hit the bar first to get some drinks in and then we camp out in seats just a few feet from the stage (not the booth seats at the top but the rollie chars just below). Now as far as quality of women I give scores a solid 7 different mix of women and they all had either petite or nice average builds didn't remember seeing any curvy or big azzez while there. There was one blonde (w blue hair streaks) had beautiful breast with pierced nipples she was probably the best looking one in there to me. Now I am AA so the rest of this review is from what I feel I noticed while there! The dancers seemed like they had their minds made up on who they would approach and who they thought was there to just watch, so majority of the non AA dancers would approach the white and latin customers and not give me an my buddies the time of day while the AA dancers would casually do their rounds with us and other races to see about dances. So I decided to see if it was just they assumed we werent going to spend any money or just a personal preference, so when a dancer got on stage that I liked I went to the front of the stage and threw about $50 in ones and then went back to my seat, when she finished she came and thank me and my boys for showing her love and then after more AA dancers started offering us dances (the non AA dancers still paid us no mind) but would get on stage and dance in front of the non AA customers, the non AA customers would throw a dollar here a balled up dollar there LOL and so from there I pretty much played the situations how they came, got approached by a tall Brown skin cutie with big breast for a private dance, wasnt really feeling it at the moment so I had her dance in front of me and I threw a couple bills. When she was done she told me to just get the private dance so she can allow a little more milage. So I said okay, we went to the back and its not really private its just single booths with no curtains, 30 for the dance and pretty much was just some hard grinding tittie squeezing and a kiss right above my (Stick) without pulling it all the way out. After that I go back out and sit for a bit and then another tight bodied AA dancer goes on stage and I go throw a couple dollars an she breaks out into all her tricks LOL face plants into my package while on stage and does wild splits, as I tip I can hear a guy in the background yelling (She should have been doing shit like this) LOL!! After I'm done I go back to my seat and the chick who gave me the VIP dance comes and sits on my lap and we just talk until me and my squad decide to leave. All in all SCORES is a hell of a good time nice relaxed atmosphere. It just seems like most the dancers stereotype the customers and end up losing out. I got alot of mean loooks from the non AA dancers as I was throwing my stash at the AA dancers who at least offered me dances! All I could say was " tough break" LOL! NOW ON TO CLUB KARMA! Fell off into Karma around 3 AM now this club is your typical "Hood" club lots of AA dancers with big fake azzez and smoke everywhere (sketchy environment to say the least) I go in and post up by the stage on the wall that's facing directly in front if the main stage, was approached by a dark skin chick with a humungous azz asked me to get a private dance so I was like " shit its my birthday weekend and I'm here to have fun! Went to the back where they got private rooms with curtains and its 2 couches in each room just in case another dancer has a customer and the other rooms are full, me and her had it all to ourselves because this club was just like SCORES (guys just look and don't spend) so I drop 150 and she manhandles me for about 3 songs alot of milage goin on, jerking, tittie sucking, puss rubbing definintly worth it! Offered me takeout for another $$ but I was like maybe. After that got approached by a brown skin with a humungous azz from ATL while I was at the bar, she asked me for a VIP dance and asked what I had so I pulled out a benjamin. She said okay lets go! We get to the VIP and its the same situation lots of stick shifting, tittie sucking, and a few nibbles on my (stick)! They both said they couldn't get all the way live, because security would occasionally walk by an slap the curtains open to make sure no sex is happening. After the dance she offered takeout for another $$ so I was just like its my time to have fun so why not! Got her number and we met up after the club let out and went to the telly and I punished that phat azz! Overall review of Club KARMA is its a big club with hella takeout opps to be had, but If I had to weigh environment + quality of women I would choose Scores.Excellent review with some great information. Good to see someone giving information instead of those that just ask questions.

Big Aristotle
03-16-18, 19:26
Gentlemen, I will be sliding through a few dance establishments this weekend so I will be sure to report back with intel on any otc activities.

Tycho
03-18-18, 07:28
Peace & Love to my fellow playas in the forum, been a while but I back with a review on 2 strip joints I crashed for my B-Day this past weekend. Me and my squad fell off in Scores on Saturday night around midnight after a couple drinks and to my surprise the place was packed! Mixed crowd of all races, so we hit the bar first to get some drinks in and then we camp out in seats just a few feet from the stage (not the booth seats at the top but the rollie chars just below). Now as far as quality of women I give scores a solid 7 different mix of women and they all had either petite or nice average builds didn't remember seeing any curvy or big azzez while there. There was one blonde (w blue hair streaks) had beautiful breast with pierced nipples she was probably the best looking one in there to me. Now I am AA so the rest of this review is from what I feel I noticed while there! The dancers seemed like they had their minds made up on who they would approach and who they thought was there to just watch, so majority of the non AA dancers would approach the white and latin customers and not give me an my buddies the time of day while the AA dancers would casually do their rounds with us and other races to see about dances. So I decided to see if it was just they assumed we werent going to spend any money or just a personal preference, so when a dancer got on stage that I liked I went to the front of the stage and threw about $50 in ones and then went back to my seat, when she finished she came and thank me and my boys for showing her love and then after more AA dancers started offering us dances (the non AA dancers still paid us no mind) but would get on stage and dance in front of the non AA customers, the non AA customers would throw a dollar here a balled up dollar there LOL and so from there I pretty much played the situations how they came, got approached by a tall Brown skin cutie with big breast for a private dance, wasnt really feeling it at the moment so I had her dance in front of me and I threw a couple bills. When she was done she told me to just get the private dance so she can allow a little more milage. So I said okay, we went to the back and its not really private its just single booths with no curtains, 30 for the dance and pretty much was just some hard grinding tittie squeezing and a kiss right above my (Stick) without pulling it all the way out. After that I go back out and sit for a bit and then another tight bodied AA dancer goes on stage and I go throw a couple dollars an she breaks out into all her tricks LOL face plants into my package while on stage and does wild splits, as I tip I can hear a guy in the background yelling (She should have been doing shit like this) LOL!! After I'm done I go back to my seat and the chick who gave me the VIP dance comes and sits on my lap and we just talk until me and my squad decide to leave. All in all SCORES is a hell of a good time nice relaxed atmosphere. It just seems like most the dancers stereotype the customers and end up losing out. I got alot of mean loooks from the non AA dancers as I was throwing my stash at the AA dancers who at least offered me dances! All I could say was " tough break" LOL! NOW ON TO CLUB KARMA! Fell off into Karma around 3 AM now this club is your typical "Hood" club lots of AA dancers with big fake azzez and smoke everywhere (sketchy environment to say the least) I go in and post up by the stage on the wall that's facing directly in front if the main stage, was approached by a dark skin chick with a humungous azz asked me to get a private dance so I was like " shit its my birthday weekend and I'm here to have fun! Went to the back where they got private rooms with curtains and its 2 couches in each room just in case another dancer has a customer and the other rooms are full, me and her had it all to ourselves because this club was just like SCORES (guys just look and don't spend) so I drop 150 and she manhandles me for about 3 songs alot of milage goin on, jerking, tittie sucking, puss rubbing definintly worth it! Offered me takeout for another $$ but I was like maybe. After that got approached by a brown skin with a humungous azz from ATL while I was at the bar, she asked me for a VIP dance and asked what I had so I pulled out a benjamin. She said okay lets go! We get to the VIP and its the same situation lots of stick shifting, tittie sucking, and a few nibbles on my (stick)! They both said they couldn't get all the way live, because security would occasionally walk by an slap the curtains open to make sure no sex is happening. After the dance she offered takeout for another $$ so I was just like its my time to have fun so why not! Got her number and we met up after the club let out and went to the telly and I punished that phat azz! Overall review of Club KARMA is its a big club with hella takeout opps to be had, but If I had to weigh environment + quality of women I would choose Scores.Hi dude glad you had a good time. Sav is a fun and laid back place to go out. Good effort on the review. Your correct about the division of attitudes with AA. Sav is a little funny like that. Less so in SC. Good job getting take out but it was def not cheap. Better mileage within driving distance of sav. Have some fun trips to jax, atl, s. FL, Myrtle.

Tycho
03-27-18, 20:24
Anybody got info to trade on this lovely lady? Esp VIP treatment or outdoor adventures.

Nomad14
10-15-18, 19:02
Went back-to-back nights while in town. Night 1 was abysmal. There were 3-4 dancers that probably should've been tranqed and tagged as they came off stage. Standards, people. Saturday was a bit better but not much. Could actually get some attention although I sensed that some girls (half or more) had blinders on and solely frequented their group. One hideous dude in particular looked straight up mob (Russian?) and wouldn't give up the company of a nice-looking dancer. There was something strange going on there but couldn't put my finger on it. But suffice it to say not all patrons are unconnected. An okay night; beat hanging out in the hotel, but not memorable. Private dance area was pretty standard. Only one waitress circulating to take drink orders which was very subpar.

Kervorka
04-29-19, 11:06
I am not much of a strip club guy but have gone 3 x in the past month and a half. I usually go in the evenings about 5 before shift change and have enjoyed myself. I have decided to try my luck here as the pickings in our fair city have been dismal. The first night I went a met an older stripper that was pretty hot in a milfy, ditsy, drunk, uncoordinated way. She was kinda, sorta maybe a little cool and was definitely buzzed. We talked for awhile and I got a couple of private dances and they were fun. We chatted some more and then she asked for my number and told me she would meet me later on at my house. I didn't have anything going on so I figured what's the worst that can happen. As I made my way home, she texted and told me she was otw and would be there shortly. I thought to myself "yeah right" but she actually did show. After her arrival I knew I had made a mistake. She was dumb, drunk and her breath was so bad, it could melt the paint on the hood of my truck. I was so disappointed in myself and realized I had to end this early and send her on her way. No money was discussed, no money was handed over and I had to act like I was sick to get her to leave. It worked and I have not heard from her since. I also haven't seen her in the club the last two times I went. The other 2 nights I went were less eventful but entertaining nonetheless. I sat back watched and chatted with a couple of dancers and enjoyed myself. They have some really attractive Ebony spinners that know how to work the pole and a few less coordinated white girls that give it the ole college try. I imagine takeout could be arranged with the right girl as the club seems to lack a steady stream of patrons. I will probably go this weekend if I don't have any success with other outlets this week. The private dances are a little pricey, but all had great contact. Just another way for me to throw away a few bucks. Have fun and be safe!!

Mr Issie
04-30-19, 13:41
I am not much of a strip club guy but have gone 3 x in the past month and a half. I usually go in the evenings about 5 before shift change and have enjoyed myself. I have decided to try my luck here as the pickings in our fair city have been dismal. The first night I went a met an older stripper that was pretty hot in a milfy, ditsy, drunk, uncoordinated way. She was kinda, sorta maybe a little cool and was definitely buzzed. We talked for awhile and I got a couple of private dances and they were fun. We chatted some more and then she asked for my number and told me she would meet me later on at my house. I didn't have anything going on so I figured what's the worst that can happen. As I made my way home, she texted and told me she was otw and would be there shortly. I thought to myself "yeah right" but she actually did show. After her arrival I knew I had made a mistake. She was dumb, drunk and her breath was so bad, it could melt the paint on the hood of my truck. I was so disappointed in myself and realized I had to end this early and send her on her way. No money was discussed, no money was handed over and I had to act like I was sick to get her to leave. It worked and I have not heard from her since. I also haven't seen her in the club the last two times I went. The other 2 nights I went were less eventful but entertaining nonetheless. I sat back watched and chatted with a couple of dancers and enjoyed myself. They have some really attractive Ebony spinners that know how to work the pole and a few less coordinated white girls that give it the ole college try. I imagine takeout could be arranged with the right girl as the club seems to lack a steady stream of patrons. I will probably go this weekend if I don't have any success with other outlets this week. The private dances are a little pricey, but all had great contact. Just another way for me to throw away a few bucks. Have fun and be safe!!I would definitely suggest going between now and Friday (day shift, 3 p-5 p). It's the first of the month so you get the best deals and OTC offers because rent is due. Not to mention it's Cinco do Mayo and it'll be packed over the weekend. I've been back and forth to ATL working so I go to the strip club up there when I'm in town. If you head that way you'll hardly ever go in Savannah again.

Stay safe.

Issie.

Kervorka
05-01-19, 08:34
I would definitely suggest going between now and Friday (day shift, 3 p-5 p). It's the first of the month so you get the best deals and OTC offers because rent is due. Not to mention it's Cinco do Mayo and it'll be packed over the weekend. I've been back and forth to ATL working so I go to the strip club up there when I'm in town. If you head that way you'll hardly ever go in Savannah again.

Stay safe.

Issie.I appreciate the pointers. I try to avoid Atl as much as possible as I am not a fan of big cities. You have basically outlined my method of operation. I tend to go around 5 because the evening girls come in around 8. I have found the best looking girls in the day shift and I have been impressed with the quality so far. There were 2 ebony girls that were just smoking hot and had incredible bodies. One was roughly 5'9' tall and slender with beautiful full b's. The other girl was slightly shorter, more athletic looking and was lighter in color. Both girls really knew how to work the pole and were just really good looking. There were a couple of tatted white chicks that were really attractive but freaking clumsy on the pole and stage. It was kind of funny, yet a little hard to watch. I prefer the late afternoon because there is no cover and I think it increases my chances for takeout if they don't make enough money on their day shift. Honestly I went in pretty open minded and not really expecting take out or to be stimulated visually but I was pleasantly surprised. I usually take about 200 with me and I only drink 2 beers and get a couple dances. I have left with money every time so it is a nice diversion. My attitude is that if I am going to drink a couple of beers, I might as well see some boobies Thanks much Mr. Issie and have fun and be safe!!

Achilles0406
05-07-19, 23:58
Looking for a nice strip club to check out while in town, any suggestions? I don't discriminate but I do like big asses!

BTW I'm coming from Atlanta.

Kervorka
05-08-19, 09:34
Looking for a nice strip club to check out while in town, any suggestions? I don't discriminate but I do like big asses!

BTW I'm coming from Atlanta.If I were in your shoes coming from the Atl, I would probably avoid the clubs in Savannah. You are going to be sorely disappointed if you are hoping to find a Follies here. I have been to Emperors a few times in the past couple months and while the talent is decent, the atmosphere is sorely in need of upgrades and the private dances are expensive. The dances can get handsy, but that is all they get. I have heard that people get lucky at Temptations just across the bridge and while it is fully nude, its also byob. I have heard that it is really expensive there and I have no idea what the talent is like. The strip club scene here is barely hanging on by a thread.

SeekingHead
05-08-19, 14:13

BTW I'm coming from Atlanta.2 clubs in town, no extras.

I like Savannah Gentlemans club better than the one on the river, "the name changes".

Savannah Gentleman's club is about 60/40 AA to White right now on most nights, it varies, the manager has the issue where if girls don't show up. VIP is $130 for 15 minutes, with the right girl you can get your finger wet, suck on titties & get your dick rubbed through your clothes. Last chick I knew who would do a handy was bounced from the premise over a year ago. The bouncers will wonder over a couple of times & peak in during VIP.

Extra's can be had in the club in Hilton Head but your looking at $500 plus.

Achilles0406
05-10-19, 23:29
2 clubs in town, no extras.

I like Savannah Gentlemans club better than the one on the river, "the name changes".

Savannah Gentleman's club is about 60/40 AA to White right now on most nights, it varies, the manager has the issue where if girls don't show up. VIP is $130 for 15 minutes, with the right girl you can get your finger wet, suck on titties & get your dick rubbed through your clothes. Last chick I knew who would do a handy was bounced from the premise over a year ago. The bouncers will wonder over a couple of times & peak in during VIP.

Extra's can be had in the club in Hilton Head but your looking at $500 plus.I'm not looking for extras just nice looking girls without braking the bank.

SeekingHead
05-13-19, 09:48
I'm not looking for extras just nice looking girls without braking the bank.The one on the river has better looking females by a large margin, Savannah Gentlemans club is only a $6 uber ride from home, which is why I go there.

TkRoller
01-23-20, 22:57
The one on the river has better looking females by a large margin, Savannah Gentlemans club is only a $6 uber ride from home, which is why I go there.I'm with you on Montgomery crossroads white guy walks in and the music stops LOL.

JamesGeorge
09-25-20, 22:12
This club is all nude. Good looking girls (mostly 7 and 8's). On a Friday or Saturday night, there will be 20-30 dancing. Late in the evening, they will go to 2 on the stage at once.

Stage dances, I would give it a 9 out 10. One of the best in SC and Georgia. Every bit as a good as Atlanta clubs.

Private dances. 5 out of 10. Bouncers and / or other staff girls come by often to check on you. Have been told there is a camera over the room. Never seen it. Very little mileage for the cost.

If you like to drink alcohol, they do not serve it inside, but do have another place next door where you can purchase. They only serve non-alcoholic beverages.

HumorBone
10-21-20, 00:01
I have to apologise as this is a bit of a late post, but a pretty badass story. A couple years ago I visited Emperors on a week night, bored and just looking to have a couple beers and kill some time. Of course a dancer approaches and starts talking to me. At first I thought of it as nothing more than the usual solicitation, but we got to talking and she offered to hook me up with a smoke later in the evening in exchange for a ride home. I ended up giving her a ride home, we smoked and chilled at her place. Nothing happened that night. The next night, she texted me and asked if I'd give her a ride again. So I repeated that night, except things got more interesting at her place. Full menu, BBBJ, BBFS and whatever else. She was super hot and chill to smoke with too. Hit it a couple more times over the next couple weeks and have since moved out of state for work. No fee at all. I was just daydreaming, thinking of what an awesome experience that was.

Guilly
01-05-21, 20:51
Anyone been lucky IN THE VIP or with takeout lately around here? I'm going to Centerfolds over there on Hilton Island for the first time this weekend! I normally go to temptations but they are way too dam strict in the VIP and since they close at 5 on the weekends I can't stay awake long enough for any takeout attempts LOL.

BobWood
01-14-21, 20:34
Anyone been lucky IN THE VIP or with takeout lately around here? I'm going to Centerfolds over there on Hilton Island for the first time this weekend! I normally go to temptations but they are way too dam strict in the VIP and since they close at 5 on the weekends I can't stay awake long enough for any takeout attempts LOL.I have been thinking about Centerfolds as well. How was it? How were the dancers? Any luck?

JamesGeorge
03-14-21, 02:59
Been going to this club for about 7 years on visits to Savannah. I go about twice a year. The clubs was not as good tonight as it was on my last visits in 2019. Covid took away 2020 for me. The 2 times in Savannah last year, it was closed when I was in town. Some may like it, but I don't like the more ghetto vibe to the club. There are still a few good looking girls, but not as many as there was from 2017-19. It was really good then. I did find one top notch girl, her stage name is Honey. I hope on next visit they get away from the ghetto feel. So long as Honey is still there, it will be worth the visit.

Michael Doe
05-03-21, 19:08
So. I'm from out of town and hit emperors. I heard mixed reviews and I'm writing this from the parking lot. I haven't been to step clubs in awhile, but I got the full experience in like 45 minutes.

Go. Now. There's this chick Layla, Kayla, some shit like that. She said she's a day trader like every stripper. So I go in, no bouncer exactly, just a big dude that didn't say shit when I went in. I had cash and wasn't planning on drinking, which wad cool, because the bar was packed. Looked like 3 dancers and 345 sausages. Ok maybe 12. But it was busy. So I sat for a few and met Layla or Kayla or some shit.

I asked about how the club worked, she said 30 pretty song on one side and 150 for 15 minutes. I took her up on the 30 dollar song because my entire intent was to go check this club out and hit an ACTUAL hooker on my way back to the hotel.

Plans change SON! She gives the best fucking lap dance. Like, g-string to the side. Rub my clit. Etc. Junior was ALL BUT OUT. During this. After the song, I asked if the other side was "better". She said "way". It really didn't matter, it was all about the dance at that point. I was supposed to ask and she was supposed to answer like she did.

Went to the Champagne room and she immediately pulls my dick out. At one point she wax standing in front of me on the couch like all strippers do. That point when you wish you could just slip the cloth to the side. But you can't.

She did that.

As always YMMV. But I'm not from here. I'm going somewhere else next. Go. Check. That. Chick. Out.

Looks mid 20's told me she's 34. Blonde.

A touch extra around the middle, but just lovely really. Not even sure I want the other hooker now fellas.

Good luck, play safe, Doe. Out.

Michael Doe
05-03-21, 19:10
Some locals were drunk and trying to give me shit as I walked past them. They were sitting alone and I just had titties in my mouth. Talk shit if you want to boys. I had fun.

And that explains the title of the last post.

So. I'm from out of town and hit emperors. I heard mixed reviews and I'm writing this from the parking lot. I haven't been to step clubs in awhile, but I got the full experience in like 45 minutes.

Go. Now. There's this chick Layla, Kayla, some shit like that. She said she's a day trader like every stripper. So I go in, no bouncer exactly, just a big dude that didn't say shit when I went in. I had cash and wasn't planning on drinking, which wad cool, because the bar was packed. Looked like 3 dancers and 345 sausages. Ok maybe 12. But it was busy. So I sat for a few and met Layla or Kayla or some shit.

I asked about how the club worked, she said 30 pretty song on one side and 150 for 15 minutes. I took her up on the 30 dollar song because my entire intent was to go check this club out and hit an ACTUAL hooker on my way back to the hotel.

Plans change SON! She gives the best fucking lap dance. Like, g-string to the side. Rub my clit. Etc. Junior was ALL BUT OUT. During this. After the song, I asked if the other side was "better". She said "way". It really didn't matter, it was all about the dance at that point. I was supposed to ask and she was supposed to answer like she did.

Went to the Champagne room and she immediately pulls my dick out. At one point she wax standing in front of me on the couch like all strippers do. That point when you wish you could just slip the cloth to the side. But you can't.

She did that.

As always YMMV. But I'm not from here. I'm going somewhere else next. Go. Check. That. Chick. Out.

Looks mid 20's told me she's 34. Blonde.

A touch extra around the middle, but just lovely really. Not even sure I want the other hooker now fellas.

Good luck, play safe, Doe. Out.

TheDudeAllows
05-05-21, 20:00

She did that.

As always YMMV. But I'm not from here. I'm going somewhere else next. Go. Check. That. Chick. Out.I'm confused. Did you actually bang her then?

Sgt Lurker
11-01-21, 23:37
From what I have read on hear, seems I should save my money if I want a completely nude true lapdance with grinding and not an air dance.

LurkingDog
10-30-23, 23:13
I was in town on business. Not a lot of action on this board. The actual location of the club seemed sort of out of the way — the the industrial parts of the riverside north and west of downtown. It's was an $11 Uber ride so not that far from the downtown. I arrived a bit after 6:00 and stayed until about 9:00.

Physically there is a stage just to the right of the entrance with a couple of poles. There is one bar to the right of where you enter and another bar across the large rectangular room and a smaller stage in the center of the room with a single pole.

I literally walked in the door (no cover at this time) and two dancers were just finishing up on the main stage. One of them, a 30 ish shapely dancer with long red hair stopped me in my tracks and said welcome to the club and do you want a dance. I was about 15 seconds into my visit but she seemed nice enough so I chatted with her. She told me a bit about the club (lap dances are $30/ song in a communal room with cubical type of seating, the timed private dance area is $150/15 minutes and it goes up in 15 minutes arithmetically from there) and where the restrooms were, and said her name was Skye. I declined a dance but told her I would look her up later. I made it to the men's room (large and clean without a troll on this afternoon) and then order a Corona with lime $6 plus tip and sat down to drink my beer.

There was no one else dancing on the stage for some time; then a cute Asian girl did done stage work (and she was actually quite good on the pole) but I was distracted by a petite spinner who said her name was Lexi. Cute, blonde, natural A / Bs with very puffy nipples She was very handsy and quite provocative sitting at the round table with me. She sat with the whole time while I drank my beer (for some reason I drank it a little faster while she was providing OTP attention LOL) and then we went back for a 15 minute set. As others have mentioned, these are 4 small rooms with a loveseat couch and no doors. During the time I was there, no one else was getting dances and the bouncer did not come around until time was up. Lexi gave a very erotic high mileage two way touching dance, which was totally legal. After 15 minutes. I tipped her $10 and told her I might see her again later.

I went back out into the main area to see what else was available. Skye was sitting alone at the bar, and so I asked her to come and join me at one of the small tables. We spent some time chatting, she had danced at some of the clubs. I had been to in Pennsylvania, and she had ordered some mozzarella sticks, so we chatted while she was having her afternoon snack. After she was done, we went back for a 15 minute set. Sky has very nice natural Cs and she could have been giving me SS but she said that she liked my touch. Again, she had a very nice two way touching lap dance that was totally legal and had someone different technique than Lexi. After our 15 minutes were done, we returned back to the main room.

Finally, I met the Asian girl that I saw initially arrive. Her name is Kitana and she states that she has been at the club for many years. She is petite with natural Bs with marvelous nipples. She also dances in Hilton Head at a club there. We went back for a 15 minute set and her technique was different than the other two but equally fun.

As I was awaiting my Uber, back to the hotel, a shapely blonde named Lila wanted to take me back. I had to leave but she implied that she would be a fun time in the back. I regret I didn't get to sample her.

All in all, it was a very nice visit. I didn't have a lot of expectations going in, but did have an enjoyable time nonetheless.

I hope this review helps.

LD.

Sgt Lurker
11-08-23, 09:54
So what kind of $$? Per dance, private area, etc.

I was in town on business. Not a lot of action on this board. The actual location of the club seemed sort of out of the way the the industrial parts of the riverside north and west of downtown. It's was an $11 Uber ride so not that far from the downtown. I arrived a bit after 6:00 and stayed until about 9:00.

Physically there is a stage just to the right of the entrance with a couple of poles. There is one bar to the right of where you enter and another bar across the large rectangular room and a smaller stage in the center of the room with a single pole.

I literally walked in the door (no cover at this time) and two dancers were just finishing up on the main stage. One of them, a 30 ish shapely dancer with long red hair stopped me in my tracks and said welcome to the club and do you want a dance. I was about 15 seconds into my visit but she seemed nice enough so I chatted with her. She told me a bit about the club (lap dances are $30/ song in a communal room with cubical type of seating, the timed private dance area is $150/15 minutes and it goes up in 15 minutes arithmetically from there) and where the restrooms were, and said her name was Skye. I declined a dance but told her I would look her up later. I made it to the men's room (large and clean without a troll on this afternoon) and then order a Corona with lime $6 plus tip and sat down to drink my beer.

There was no one else dancing on the stage for some time; then a cute Asian girl did done stage work (and she was actually quite good on the pole) but I was distracted by a petite spinner who said her name was Lexi. Cute, blonde, natural A / Bs with very puffy nipples She was very handsy and quite provocative sitting at the round table with me. She sat with the whole time while I drank my beer (for some reason I drank it a little faster while she was providing OTP attention LOL) and then we went back for a 15 minute set. As others have mentioned, these are 4 small rooms with a loveseat couch and no doors. During the time I was there, no one else was getting dances and the bouncer did not come around until time was up. Lexi gave a very erotic high mileage two way touching dance, which was totally legal. After 15 minutes. I tipped her $10 and told her I might see her again later.

I went back out into the main area to see what else was available. Skye was sitting alone at the bar, and so I asked her to come and join me at one of the small tables. We spent some time chatting, she had danced at some of the clubs. I had been to in Pennsylvania, and she had ordered some mozzarella sticks, so we chatted while she was having her afternoon snack. After she was done, we went back for a 15 minute set. Sky has very nice natural Cs and she could have been giving me SS but she said that she liked my touch. Again, she had a very nice two way touching lap dance that was totally legal and had someone different technique than Lexi. After our 15 minutes were done, we returned back to the main room.

Finally, I met the Asian girl that I saw initially arrive. Her name is Kitana and she states that she has been at the club for many years. She is petite with natural Bs with marvelous nipples. She also dances in Hilton Head at a club there. We went back for a 15 minute set and her technique was different than the other two but equally fun.

As I was awaiting my Uber, back to the hotel, a shapely blonde named Lila wanted to take me back. I had to leave but she implied that she would be a fun time in the back. I regret I didn't get to sample her.

All in all, it was a very nice visit. I didn't have a lot of expectations going in, but did have an enjoyable time nonetheless.

I hope this review helps.

LD.