View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jbender27
07-01-10, 06:27
Hi

I'm coming that way next month.

I'm looking for some help on where to monger.

DaveInSavannah
11-27-11, 11:01
Has anybody had any fun with any SW in Savannah recently? It seems like nothing is going on anymore.

QM1976
12-05-11, 01:59
On 12/4/11 I dreamed that I picked up Lady D (WSW 27yrold 6. Scale) on southside Rt. 17 by the gas station across from the motel w / the spanish club connected to it. .20 BBBJCIM. Has room on 95/204 Gateway but didn't want to travel so back road it was.

DaveInSavannah
12-08-11, 18:39
Any pics or a number that you care to share?

On 12/4/11 I dreamed that I picked up Lady D (WSW 27yrold 6. Scale) on southside Rt. 17 by the gas station across from the motel w / the spanish club connected to it. .20 BBBJCIM. Has room on 95/204 Gateway but didn't want to travel so back road it was.

Stoner
01-03-12, 00:25
Dave, I know you are single handedly keeping the Savannah board alive. In your honor, decided to post my experience in your town while on business last week.

Was in Savannah, and spent some time hitting the bars along the historic district waterfront area. Hit the place I think is called Wet Willies or whatever. The place that does the grain alcohol slushies or whatever. Any ways. I noticed a young african american woman walking around talking with people and enjoying drinks. My monger senses kicked in and told me to check in on her. She went to a bar a few doors down that had a live cover band, and well. I followed to see what was going on. She had a vibe to her that is unmistakeable to me, but I had doubts and a itch to be scratched.

She buzzed in to this bar like a barfly, greeted a few folks, orderd a beer, then took a seat and enjoyed the band. My senses were still up (the big head) , and so I made a polite pass cause I wasn't sure she was a civilian. Just a gentle pickup line to see if she'd enjoy some company and what not. Sure enough. She's an exotic dancer at some place called Temptations? We sparked a conversation, (I do know a bit about strip clubs over the years.) and then we went to dance place not too far away. (Can't remember the name, but it was actually free! New place that she loved.)

We hit it up there, made out in the scene and had fun. Towards the end, she shared that she needed some cash for even more fun. We already spent about 3 hours together, no mention. But it only made sense after seeing her buzz around downtown at the bars. So, I kick her 150 and we head down to the water's edge and fuck in on the benches, next to the water. Damn good fuck, nice little tits, a real freak. We're fucking away while people walk right by (this was about 2am). Only fear was cops. Got her name and number, with zero intent of ever seeing her again since I was only there for the week on business.

I do have her real name, stage name, and number.

For any gents on business in the area mongering, do keep in mind that though Savannah might be slow for mongering, the opportunities are there in the midst of the crowd. Keep your eyes open.

Werve22
01-12-12, 01:32
It's been a while since I've posted on here but here goes it. I've taken a drive several days in a row now and have seen nothing to speak of. I drove down 17 and saw nothing but LEO. I rode around the notel parking lot where I've seen some past action and it looks to have been cleaned out. Not even down the little corridor of rooms. If you've seen it then you know what I'm talking about. I took a detour down Dean Forrest on advisement from a previous report and nothing there either. I even tried calling a couple of old contacts that I've had stored and the numbers have been disconnected, but then again it's been a few months. The only thing I saw was a couple of nasty looking BSWs on Jefferson. Man these girls were nasty looking. I wasn't that desperate so I passed. I'll keep trying but things don't look so good.

DaveInSavannah
01-12-12, 15:41
Thanks! If you care to share her info please PM me with it. I have few contacts here in Savannah that I could recommend the next time you're here in town on business.

Dave, I know you are single handedly keeping the Savannah board alive. In your honor, decided to post my experience in your town while on business last week.

Was in Savannah, and spent some time hitting the bars along the historic district waterfront area. Hit the place I think is called Wet Willies or whatever. The place that does the grain alcohol slushies or whatever. Any ways. I noticed a young african american woman walking around talking with people and enjoying drinks. My monger senses kicked in and told me to check in on her. She went to a bar a few doors down that had a live cover band, and well. I followed to see what was going on. She had a vibe to her that is unmistakeable to me, but I had doubts and a itch to be scratched.

She buzzed in to this bar like a barfly, greeted a few folks, orderd a beer, then took a seat and enjoyed the band. My senses were still up (the big head) , and so I made a polite pass cause I wasn't sure she was a civilian. Just a gentle pickup line to see if she'd enjoy some company and what not. Sure enough. She's an exotic dancer at some place called Temptations? We sparked a conversation, (I do know a bit about strip clubs over the years.) and then we went to dance place not too far away. (Can't remember the name, but it was actually free! New place that she loved.)

We hit it up there, made out in the scene and had fun. Towards the end, she shared that she needed some cash for even more fun. We already spent about 3 hours together, no mention. But it only made sense after seeing her buzz around downtown at the bars. So, I kick her 150 and we head down to the water's edge and fuck in on the benches, next to the water. Damn good fuck, nice little tits, a real freak. We're fucking away while people walk right by (this was about 2am). Only fear was cops. Got her name and number, with zero intent of ever seeing her again since I was only there for the week on business.

I do have her real name, stage name, and number.

For any gents on business in the area mongering, do keep in mind that though Savannah might be slow for mongering, the opportunities are there in the midst of the crowd. Keep your eyes open.

DaveInSavannah
01-23-12, 19:34
Saw a WSW standing at the entrance to the mobile homes right across from the fruit stand on ogeechee. She has dark hair and she was wearing blue jeans and a black jacket. This was around 6:10pm. By the time I turned around to scoop her up she was gone. Anyone have any info on her?

Dehman
02-05-12, 02:52
What has been going on with the action in Savannah. Everything is dead. Every now and then I have been seeing something around the notells on 17 but the ones there aren't worth the trouble and time. Maybe I am going to the wrong place and things have moved. I don't know, but I am curious. Somebody let me know. Almost makes me wish I was in San Antonio again.

PrinceAlbertco
02-05-12, 08:52
What has been going on with the action in Savannah. Everything is dead. Every now and then I have been seeing something around the notells on 17 but the ones there aren't worth the trouble and time. Maybe I am going to the wrong place and things have moved. I don't know, but I am curious. Somebody let me know. Almost makes me wish I was in San Antonio again.It is definitely dead. I had the chance to do a little cruising wed. Nite and fri. Around noon, and nada! It's hard for me to believe that all of the SW's are locked up or retired. Maybe they have moved. I checked a few of the really old school strolls on Friday and not even a possible sighting. Haven't been to Hardeeville tho. May see if they have moved over there.

DaveInSavannah
02-05-12, 19:16
Let me save you the trouble. I pass through Hardeville just about everyday at different times of the day and it's completely dead also. There hasn't been any action in hardeville since they had that AMP that got busted a few years back. This area is just completely dead.

It is definitely dead. I had the chance to do a little cruising wed. Nite and fri. Around noon, and nada! It's hard for me to believe that all of the SW's are locked up or retired. Maybe they have moved. I checked a few of the really old school strolls on Friday and not even a possible sighting. Haven't been to Hardeeville tho. May see if they have moved over there.

PrinceAlbertco
02-06-12, 13:29
Let me save you the trouble. I pass through Hardeville just about everyday at different times of the day and it's completely dead also. There hasn't been any action in hardeville since they had that AMP that got busted a few years back. This area is just completely dead.I kind of figured that. It's just hard for me to believe that they all just disappeared. It's not like the thing that keeps most of them working just goes away becuse of leo pressure or bad economy, ect, ect. I was in Jacksonville last month and it is just as good as it has ever been down there. I think they are seeing ALOT of leo activity tho. If anyone finds where the girls are hiding, feel free to pm me. I will be happy to do the same if I have any luck. I am still way too cheap to pay the kind of money the BP girls are asking, but that may end up becoming a option as time goes by.

DaveInSavannah
02-06-12, 22:38
I'll be heading to Jax at the end of the month. If you have some info or suggestions about the talent down there PM me the info. It's been a long time since I've been down that way and I'm trying to stay safe.

I kind of figured that. It's just hard for me to believe that they all just disappeared. It's not like the thing that keeps most of them working just goes away becuse of leo pressure or bad economy, ect, ect. I was in Jacksonville last month and it is just as good as it has ever been down there. I think they are seeing ALOT of leo activity tho. If anyone finds where the girls are hiding, feel free to pm me. I will be happy to do the same if I have any luck. I am still way too cheap to pay the kind of money the BP girls are asking, but that may end up becoming a option as time goes by.

SirP2002
02-11-12, 07:52
I'll be heading to Jax at the end of the month. If you have some info or suggestions about the talent down there PM me the info. It's been a long time since I've been down that way and I'm trying to stay safe.Main St between 8th and 67th. Sometimes on 67th in a couple blocks past the RR tracks. Usually. 20 gets in car BBBJ / CIM.

Philips Highway from start at Scottish in past University and Emerson up to Wally World. 25 mostly. There was a riprunning out of Notell on Emerson corner with LOTS of thug types. Stay in car or be across the street and up at trailers or the Gator.

103from just into Indian Country (Timiquana) to about 1. 5 mile past 295. Much info on sisters who work there on Jax board. Some claim paying. 40 but. 25 always gets the job done.

Lane Ave1 mile either side of. I- 10. Truck parking lot to Hiway St is usually active. .20. 25.

New Kings just off 295, near the Gas Stations. No price point, but one young redhead looks awesome but have never made the swoop in.

Have heard. 10 anb. 15 action can happenon Edison or on the Lowe's shopping center side of Lenox, but that looks really scarey, mostly freakishly thin crack types.

Have heard of LEO stings, mostly on PH, BUT I would recommend being careful any place you moger about.

Be sure to detail your exploits for us to enjoy. Stay Safe!

DaveInSavannah
02-12-12, 15:20
Thanks, I'll be sure to post some if I have any luck!

Main St between 8th and 67th. Sometimes on 67th in a couple blocks past the RR tracks. Usually. 20 gets in car BBBJ / CIM.

Philips Highway from start at Scottish in past University and Emerson up to Wally World. 25 mostly. There was a riprunning out of Notell on Emerson corner with LOTS of thug types. Stay in car or be across the street and up at trailers or the Gator.

103from just into Indian Country (Timiquana) to about 1. 5 mile past 295. Much info on sisters who work there on Jax board. Some claim paying. 40 but. 25 always gets the job done.

Lane Ave1 mile either side of. I- 10. Truck parking lot to Hiway St is usually active. .20. 25.

New Kings just off 295, near the Gas Stations. No price point, but one young redhead looks awesome but have never made the swoop in.

Have heard. 10 anb. 15 action can happenon Edison or on the Lowe's shopping center side of Lenox, but that looks really scarey, mostly freakishly thin crack types.

Have heard of LEO stings, mostly on PH, BUT I would recommend being careful any place you moger about.

Be sure to detail your exploits for us to enjoy. Stay Safe!

RollingDirty
02-16-12, 16:21
Truck parking lot to Hiway St is usually activeAny chance you could give a little more detail on this locale? Not sure I know where you mean PM if you like.

Thanks,

R D

Dehman
05-17-12, 20:31
Pass through the Arbor today. It is starting to pick up a little. I am not sure how long though. I did something I normally don't do and talked with one of the guys standing around in that area. Well it was good this time. He introduced me to a girl (BSW) he said was his cousin that was visiting him. She got in with me for the negotiations and we went inside to her place. Price was 50 and it was well worth every penny. She did not seem to be one of the girls that live there. Yet, but I think if she stays in that area she will be riuned soon. This girl felt so snug inside I thought I had went to heaven. Guys you better get to her while you can. She said her name is Tree, and she would be leaving soon.

Werve22
07-05-12, 22:02
It looks like the warm weather is bringing the ladies out. For the past week I've been seeing quite a few ladies out on Jefferson and on Montgomery. BSWs and Ts down in that part of town and they are out in droves. I prefer WSWs so I haven't picked one up but I figured I would report my findings. 17 has been dead and haven't really found any good spots to find WSWs so if anyone knows of a place please let me know.

Safe and Happy Hunting!

MrTeacher
08-01-12, 09:34
In between jobs yesterday I made the loop through. The area. Saw a couple fuggly BSW and just as I was about ready to leave I came across a sexy BSW named chocolate. She was wearing a sexy tank top and denim booty shorys. She has a huge rack that the top could barely hold. After checking each other out we headed out of the area. I only had time for a CBJ. She was very talented at $20. FS is availble at $40. Will see. Her again.

MrCupidStunts
08-05-12, 23:39
In between jobs yesterday I made the loop through. The area. Saw a couple fuggly BSW and just as I was about ready to leave I came across a sexy BSW named chocolate. She was wearing a sexy tank top and denim booty shorys. She has a huge rack that the top could barely hold. After checking each other out we headed out of the area. I only had time for a CBJ. She was very talented at $20. FS is availble at $40. Will see. Her again.Do you have any idea where she could be tomorrow? Love to check her out too.

MrCupidStunts
08-06-12, 00:25
In between jobs yesterday I made the loop through. The area. Saw a couple fuggly BSW and just as I was about ready to leave I came across a sexy BSW named chocolate. She was wearing a sexy tank top and denim booty shorys. She has a huge rack that the top could barely hold. After checking each other out we headed out of the area. I only had time for a CBJ. She was very talented at $20. FS is availble at $40. Will see. Her again.Do you have any idea where I can find her tomorrow or anytime this week? I'd love to meet her sometime, too.

NC Hunter
12-23-12, 15:10
I don't understand the lack of posts in Savannah. I was passing through and headed down Montgomery and then turned off and cruised down 34th street and saw a few BSW about. Now this is roughly 5:30am. LE was riding but I managed to see them up ahead or in my rear view some distance behind and avoid them. I spotted this redbone walking, down 34th, about 5'6".130lbs, had on coat so I could not see her rack but she had a nice round plump ass! I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. She was acting skittish but she did get in. I turned up the heat and she asked if I was a cop. I told her no and asked if I could touch her coochee. She obliged and she was a she and it was on. She mentioned she did not do this often (none of them do) but had an argument with her boyfriend and was not planning on going home.

I told her I would give her $20 for half and half and she agreed. We get to the spot and she starts giving me head (covered is the only option for me now) and was about to make be blow my load when I wanted that poontang. I asked her to pull her pants down over that phat ass and I wish like hell I hadn't. The most foul odor enveloped my car and I had to open my damn doors. That ***** must have had a cottage cheese factory between her legs! My dick went limp and I wanted to puke. I not only paid her her $20 I promised but I gave her an extra $10 to get the fuck out of my car and find her way back to where I picked her up from.

I got back on I95 riding as if the devil himself was chasing me with my windows down just to get the smell out of my car (and it was fucking freezing!). Well the smell finally dissipated, I rolled my windows up and I took my ass on home. Thank God I no longer have a significant other or I am sure some remnants of that ***** had seeped into my pores and she would have smelled it. I took a very hot shower and when I felt my pores had been cleaned, I went to sleep.

Be safe and happy mongering out there,

NC Hunter, out

Firedawg
12-24-12, 07:32
I don't understand the lack of posts in Savannah. I was passing through and headed down Montgomery and then turned off and cruised down 34th street and saw a few BSW about. Now this is roughly 5:30am. LE was riding but I managed to see them up ahead or in my rear view some distance behind and avoid them. I spotted this redbone walking, down 34th, about 5'6".130lbs, had on coat so I could not see her rack but she had a nice round plump ass! I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. She was acting skittish but she did get in. I turned up the heat and she asked if I was a cop. I told her no and asked if I could touch her coochee. She obliged and she was a she and it was on. She mentioned she did not do this often (none of them do) but had an argument with her boyfriend and was not planning on going home.

I told her I would give her $20 for half and half and she agreed. We get to the spot and she starts giving me head (covered is the only option for me now) and was about to make be blow my load when I wanted that poontang. I asked her to pull her pants down over that phat ass and I wish like hell I hadn't. The most foul odor enveloped my car and I had to open my damn doors. That * must have had a cottage cheese factory between her legs! My dick went limp and I wanted to puke. I not only paid her her $20 I promised but I gave her an extra $10 to get the fuck out of my car and find her way back to where I picked her up from.

I got back on I95 riding as if the devil himself was chasing me with my windows down just to get the smell out of my car (and it was fucking freezing!). Well the smell finally dissipated, I rolled my windows up and I took my ass on home. Thank God I no longer have a significant other or I am sure some remnants of that * had seeped into my pores and she would have smelled it. I took a very hot shower and when I felt my pores had been cleaned, I went to sleep.

Be safe and happy mongering out there,

NC Hunter, outDang Hunter, That is a bad report. (Been there myself.) Try some fabeeze on your car. I found that to be the only thing that works. (Or cut an apple in half and put it in your cup holder.)

PrinceAlbertco
12-29-12, 09:46
Found Ruth just off of Montgomery at around 0030. Light skinned BSW spinner. Very nice and very CLEAN! Went to quick spot and got cfs for. 2. She seemed to be the only REAL girl out.

On another note. When I passed by the Arbor I saw around 6 to 8 cnt and chatham pd cars up in the motel. There were several LEO walking behind the building looking at the ground. I guess they had a runner. I just got out of the area. Didn't want any first hand knowledge of what was going on.

I don't get to Savannah that often any more, and the street scene has turned to shit. I am thinking about giving the B P game a try. I just hate coming off of that kind of cash.

Be safe out there.

PRINCEALBERTCOCK

PrinceAlbertco
01-05-13, 20:44
1-5-2013 met up with megan today at around 1430. She is such a great girl. She seems to enjoy it every time we are together. I've seen her a few times over the past couple of months but I hate to poast too much info due to the fact that I don't want to give our uncle anything that he may not already know. Pickings are slim, but from time to time you can find a gem.

Be safe out there.

PrinceAlbertCock

Member #5064
01-09-13, 18:51
Does Savannah have any WSWs?

If not, where's the nearest city I could find WSWs?

DaveInSavannah
01-10-13, 01:23
Does Savannah have any WSWs?

If not, where's the nearest city I could find WSWs?As stated before the pickings are very slim here in Savannah. The nearest city I can think of with the best SW's would probably be Jax.

PrinceAlbertco
01-11-13, 11:37
After my BP session I decided to go do a ride thru to see what was out and about. I saw the usual 6 to 8 trannies off of Montgomery. Ogeechee road and bay street where dead. Started to head home and a light skinned BSW caught my eye. Very nice spinner body. Thought she was a WSW when I first saw her. Made the loop back around and scooped her up. Went to a nice spot and had a BBBJ. She likes for the hands to roam and explore her nice ass and puss. Very nice small tits. She said that all 3 inputs are available. Plan on repeating again this week end.

MrTeacher
01-11-13, 18:35
These are about the only ones worth picking up out on the streets right now. Uncle leo has run all the, rest off the streets. I can't believe all the trannys they let walk the streets.

Member #5064
01-11-13, 21:58
Started to head home and a light skinned BSW caught my eye. Very nice spinner body. Thought she was a WSW when I first saw her. Made the loop back around and scooped her up. Went to a nice spot and had a BBBJ. She likes for the hands to roam and explore her nice ass and puss. Very nice small tits. She said that all 3 inputs are available. Plan on repeating again this week end.I'm going to assume this street you picked her up on was near Montgomery and Ogeechee road?

Member #5064
01-12-13, 01:45
Today I cruised around Montgomery and Jefferson in search of the elusive, light skinned BSW with no luck. All I saw were trannies and (obese) grannies. It would be nice if one of you could PM me Peaches or Ruth's number (hangout spots are fine too).

Dehman
01-12-13, 11:34
I have had to opportunity to try Ruth before. It was about 3 months ago. She is a good girl and gets the job done. I have not seen her in a while, but I would not mind getting with her again. Where is the other girl, Peaches I am starting to hear about? I would like to try her out sometimes too. How much did she set you back?

PrinceAlbertco
01-12-13, 20:57
I have had to opportunity to try Ruth before. It was about 3 months ago. She is a good girl and gets the job done. I have not seen her in a while, but I would not mind getting with her again. Where is the other girl, Peaches I am starting to hear about? I would like to try her out sometimes too. How much did she set you back?I did pick her up in the Montgomery / Jefferson area at around 0330. I got a quick BBBJ for. 2. She said she does half and half for. 35 and all 3 inputs for. 65. She wrote her number on a reciept and handed it me before she got out my ride and now I can't find the fucking thing to save my life. If anyone else has it I would really be greatful for a pm of the number.

QM1976
01-16-13, 13:28
8:30-9:30pm 1/15/13 had nothing to offer on Ogeechee from Sandman Hotel to the Arbor. I decided to travel to Bay St and all I saw was 1 BSW 4 scale looks and cracked out the road behind the BBQ place across from the Alamo. As far as WSW, SAV seems to be the worst for pickins. JAX and even BWK. And Statesboro are better choices it seems from recent experiences. What ever happen to the days when the motel next to the Thunderbird was boomin and where is Wendy w / her big ol titties?

PrinceAlbertco
01-17-13, 07:13
8:30-9:30pm 1/15/13 had nothing to offer on Ogeechee from Sandman Hotel to the Arbor. I decided to travel to Bay St and all I saw was 1 BSW 4 scale looks and cracked out the road behind the BBQ place across from the Alamo. As far as WSW, SAV seems to be the worst for pickins. JAX and even BWK. And Statesboro are better choices it seems from recent experiences. What ever happen to the days when the motel next to the Thunderbird was boomin and where is Wendy w / her big ol titties?They only WSW that I've seen lately is Megan. She hasn't called me yet. I hope she's not on "vacation." Wendy was a fucking trip! I think she was from New Orleans. You had to catch her when she wasn't geeked up. It was like 2 completely different girls. But when she was straight she was one of the best ever. I am going to try to hook up with Peaches again this weekend. If she gives me her number again I will see if it's ok to share it. She is definitely the hottest girl I've seen out there right now. I would give her a solid 8 on looks and 10 on personality.

StatesboroBlue
01-23-13, 01:18
8:30-9:30pm 1/15/13 had nothing to offer on Ogeechee from Sandman Hotel to the Arbor. I decided to travel to Bay St and all I saw was 1 BSW 4 scale looks and cracked out the road behind the BBQ place across from the Alamo. As far as WSW, SAV seems to be the worst for pickins. JAX and even BWK. And Statesboro are better choices it seems from recent experiences. What ever happen to the days when the motel next to the Thunderbird was boomin and where is Wendy w / her big ol titties?Prince when is the last time that you cruised through the boro? There doesn't seem to be any WSW left, or maybe I'm cruising down the wrong spots.

StatesboroBlue
01-24-13, 04:02
Prince when is the last time that you cruised through the boro? There doesn't seem to be any WSW left, or maybe I'm cruising down the wrong spots.Whoops meant to say QM1976, not Prince sorry.

QM1976
01-27-13, 07:19
Its been about 3 months. WSW near the corner store near Mikell. She appeared to be in her 40s. Didn't catch her name but great personality.

PrinceAlbertco
01-29-13, 07:08
There are a few girls walking in the Boro. I haven't seen Teresa in a while but hear that she is around. T. C. Is the older WSW. It's really hit and miss there. But if a girl is to be found it will be in the usual places.

StatesboroBlue
01-29-13, 23:39
There are a few girls walking in the Boro. I haven't seen Teresa in a while but hear that she is around. T. C. Is the older WSW. It's really hit and miss there. But if a girl is to be found it will be in the usual places.I haven't seen Teresa walking around in months, I think she might have went on "vacation." But I noticed you said spots, the only spot where I have seen any SW's is around Mikell but I usually tend to only have a craving for the light meat so more often than not I'm just wasting gas here lately.

Member #5689
02-07-13, 00:59
I am coming to savanna in 10 days and would like to find SW action can anyone point me to a few good areas to look? My preference is WSW spinner type but any decent spinner types would be great. I would prefer someone that's worth taking to a room for a good session. Can anybody recommend a place to get a cheap room in a fairly safe area and where to look? I don't know the area and a lot of codes or abbreviations are used on the board. Also contact info on a couple of the ones mentioned on the board would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to check me out on the charlotte board and or pm me any info. I know I am asking a lot but will appreciate the help and definitely return the favor if you are ever in the charlotte area. I just like to sample what an area has to offer.

Thanks.

RBW

MrTeacher
02-07-13, 08:22
Unfortunately at this time, a WSW spinner is extinct. I haven't seen one of those in years. You can find a couple BSW around mlk or Jefferson. Your best bet is to find one on BP, adultsearch, or eroticmugshots. The streets are very limited here in sav.

PrinceAlbertco
02-09-13, 05:27
I finally got to hook up with Peaches again. I called her and she answered on the second ring. She directed me to where she was and I picked her up for a car date. The next time I will definitely get a room because she is so easy to deal with, I believe a motel room would take it to the next level. I was in a bit of a hurry so we found a quite spot for FS at. 3. Dropped her off at the same place I picked her up.

I also did a quick cruise of all the spots. The trannies were out on Jefferson. I saw one large BSW and one really old BSW on Jefferson also. Ogeechee Road was deserted except for leo who was every where. Bay st was a ghost town. I didn't even see the drug dealer who are usually hanging around.

Paragon007
02-22-13, 10:41
I finally got to hook up with Peaches again. I called her and she answered on the second ring. She directed me to where she was and I picked her up for a car date. The next time I will definitely get a room because she is so easy to deal with, I believe a motel room would take it to the next level. I was in a bit of a hurry so we found a quite spot for FS at. 3. Dropped her off at the same place I picked her up.

I also did a quick cruise of all the spots. The trannies were out on Jefferson. I saw one large BSW and one really old BSW on Jefferson also. Ogeechee Road was deserted except for leo who was every where. Bay st was a ghost town. I didn't even see the drug dealer who are usually hanging around.I agree with Prince, Peaches is very easy to work with I saw her today. I had to get to work so I did a quick visit BBBJCIM .2. She also mentioned that she has 3 other friends that she's bringing into town to live with her.

Be safe

AnStewart84
02-23-13, 20:06
What are of town can I look for Peaches?

Member #5064
03-02-13, 02:43
I finally met Peaches for the first time today at around 12:00AM. She's definitely the best SW Savannah has to offer (which isn't saying much). Tina is a close second; though, I still haven't met with Ruth. Aside from Peaches' teeth, she's pretty decent looking. The total damage was. 30. For FS. I can now stop bankrupting myself with those BP girls. Thanks PrinceAlbertco for finding this specimen.

If anyone is still trying to find her: look for a really skinny redbone in her early 30s around the Mont / Jeff area. Stay safe.

Paragon007
03-04-13, 10:04
I finally met Peaches for the first time today at around 12:00AM. She's definitely the best SW Savannah has to offer (which isn't saying much). Tina is a close second; though, I still haven't met with Ruth. Aside from Peaches' teeth, she's pretty decent looking. The total damage was. 30. For FS. I can now stop bankrupting myself with those BP girls. Thanks PrinceAlbertco for finding this specimen.

If anyone is still trying to find her: look for a really skinny redbone in her early 30s around the Mont / Jeff area. Stay safe.Wait til you meet Dee! She's a better looker body & face. She does a b5.

Bbj too. 3 (FS. 5) but only difference is no CIM on BJ. All in all, she rates better. (same location too) petite redbone sp spinner.

Member #5064
03-06-13, 19:10
A couple of days ago I noticed an older (cigarette-smoking) WSW around 12am near the corner of Jefferson and W 37th, but I declined her offer after my spider senses started tingling. I've never seen so much LEO activity in that area—every place I turned there was a LE vehicle. I'm still kinda curious about her, but I don't want to be the first one to find out (if you know what I mean). Stay safe guys, LEO is working hard to keep us safe.

Dehman
03-07-13, 23:04
Is there action to get on Bay St

Stud2
03-12-13, 18:08
Will there be any action here this weekend? With the big crowd it should be easy to pick up girls.

Dehman
03-14-13, 05:00
I went cruising the areas tonight hoping I would run into Peaches for once or even her friend Dee. No luck seeing them at all. The trannies were out in full force however and so was Uncle Leo.

Dehman

Member #5064
03-14-13, 18:17
I went cruising the areas tonight hoping I would run into Peaches for once or even her friend Dee. No luck seeing them at all. The trannies were out in full force however and so was Uncle Leo.Uncle Leo has put away most of the good girls, yet does nothing about the hordes of trannies. If you're trying to find Peaches, be on the look out for a relatively small, light skinned girl in her early 30s. She wears a hoodie sometimes. As for her hangout, I've only seen her twice on the streets and it was somewhere between the Jeff and MLK area.

Also note that when I initially picked her up she didn't introduce herself as peaches; I didn't find out who she was until I asked for her number. She was also kinda hesitant to get in.

AnStewart84
04-21-13, 11:41
Wait til you meet Dee! She's a better looker body & face. She does a b5.

Bbj too. 3 (FS. 5) but only difference is no CIM on BJ. All in all, she rates better. (same location too) petite redbone sp spinner.I caught up with Peaches also a fee weeks back. She did live up to the hype. But she does talk a lot. Had a great time BBBJ and FS and all. Now I'm hearing about Dee and could use a little help locating her. If any one could help him, thank you.

Member #5064
04-26-13, 08:40
I met up with Ruth today. Like others have said, she's pretty good at her job.

Member #5064
04-28-13, 18:12
Last night I found another WSW on Jefferson St at around 3am. I had quite a few substances in my system last night so I'm not sure if it was a she or he. It sounded like a female and had tits, but like I said I had one too many substances. Whenever I see a WSW in Savannah I automatically assume they're undercover agents, so I was extra cautious. My time with this WSW didn't last long because my "this might be a dude" alarm was going off, but I can confirm that this WSW was not LEO. So with that said, if you're into that thing then have fun. I'm personally not into it, but I won't judge.

WSWs are uncommon in Savannah, so whenever you see them you should assume you're being setup for something.

Member #5064
04-29-13, 20:36
I didn't plan on doing anything today, but out of nowhere I got a call from a BSW who goes by the name April. She had a room, so I went for it. I'm not sure if I've reviewed April before but here goes. April is a dark skinned girl in her mid 40s or late 30s. Her mind doesn't seem to be warped like most girls on Jefferson, so she's easy to deal with. Her body is not too big / skinny; though, her skin isn't as young as say Peaches. She only has one deal breaking flaw—she's very loose. I think I could fit a small baseball down there.

She had just gotten out of the shower so I did things that I don't usually do with ladies of the streets. There's way more freedom with street walkers. They don't tend to watch the clock and they pretty much allow you to do anything you want with them. It's a sharp contrast from BP girls.

Dehman
04-30-13, 09:11
I didn't plan on doing anything today, but out of nowhere I got a call from a BSW who goes by the name April. She had a room, so I went for it. I'm not sure if I've reviewed April before but here goes. April is a dark skinned girl in her mid 40s or late 30s. Her mind doesn't seem to be warped like most girls on Jefferson, so she's easy to deal with. Her body is not too big / skinny; though, her skin isn't as young as say Peaches. She only has one deal breaking flaw—she's very loose. I think I could fit a small baseball down there.

She had just gotten out of the shower so I did things that I don't usually do with ladies of the streets. There's way more freedom with street walkers. They don't tend to watch the clock and they pretty much allow you to do anything you want with them. It's a sharp contrast from BP girls.How do you get in touch with her. I wouldn't mind throwing some business her way tonight.

Member #5064
04-30-13, 19:33
How do you get in touch with her. I wouldn't mind throwing some business her way tonight.I have her number.

Despite the fact that she's a good bed partner, she's not exactly the type of girl I'd recommend (due to that deal breaking flaw). As for her location. I've seen her on the streets twice and both times it was on Montgomery near W 37th at around 11pm. 2am.

Member #5064
05-04-13, 03:08
I found another WSW in Savannah's red light district. (This time around I confirmed the gender of said WSW.) There's usually not a lot of activity on rainy days, but I got lucky tonight. Montgomery and Jefferson was empty, so I cruised down Burroughs St. And to my surprise I spotted a WSW. I think the name she went by was Susan, but I could be wrong. WSWs are rare in Savannah so I didn't mind her age (I think she's somewhere in her 40s or 50s). We took care of business in her apartment where I noticed another (younger) white girl who might be on the menu. There was also an attractive black girl there. Susan was a good bed partner but I'm curious to know what else I can get out of that apartment. Susan asked me to recommend her to others, so senior members—feel free to PM me for an address. She doesn't have a phone number for whatever reason.

Unrelated note: I just learned today that staring at a street walker's eyes is the best way to signal to them that you're a customer.

Jermjenny
05-06-13, 10:04
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Member #5064
05-08-13, 18:51
Susan told me that she's moving to somewhere off of Abercorn in a week, so you guys better get her before she's gone. She can be found somewhere on Burroughs St. I think she came out at 12:00am yesterday to walk her dog. Normally I wouldn't care about a WSW in her age range, but in Savannah her kind is rare.

PrinceAlbertco
05-14-13, 20:12
Looks like the good fellows in leo had a big bust in the Jefferson street area this morning. Looks like one female and three tranny SW's got picked up along with several johns. Wtoc has a full story on it and the pics can be seen on the local jail site that I've mentioned on several occasions.

On the bright side, there are several familar SW's out there now. I spent some quality time with 2 of them on Friday. No details here becase of obvious reasons. Seniors are wlcome to inquire.

Member #5064
05-16-13, 05:32
We've all had a night of bad decision making—for me tonight was one of them. After telling PrinceAlbertco that I was taking a vacation from this risky hobby of ours, I ended up bedding a new WSW I found off of Burroughs St.

At around 2:40am I was coming home from a night of bar hopping when I decided to check out Savannah's red-light district. I just heard about the huge prostitution raid that took place yesterday morning, so I had no intention of picking anyone up. I was heading up Burroughs st, and on a whim I turned onto 39th st and noticed a white girl sitting on a porch. She waved at me so I picked her up. I was being paranoid so she pulled out Jr and started giving me a BBJ. I believe the name she went by was Julia or Julian. Based on her face alone she's by far the most attractive SW I've seen in Savannah. She told me she's 30 years old. Her body is nothing to write home about, but it's a sight for sore eyes in Savannah's sea of overweight BSWs. In retrospect it wasn't a good idea to let her hit the pipe in my car, but my little head was calling the shots. I took Julian to a hotel and the action began. We started with a BBJ. I spun her around and had some DATY which somehow ended up in a 69 position. She was very bushy down there but I didn't mind. We then did some DFK. I don't recommend doing this type of stuff with SWs but her kind is rare in Savannah and she told me she rarely does this type of stuff. After having my way with her in multiple positions for half an hour the condom slipped off. She didn't mind and I was about to finish so I left her with quite a creampie. The damage was 40 but she would have been fine with 30.

Julian didn't have a phone number so I left her with mine. She also scribbled down a location where I could find her again. (I'm still trying to decipher her cursive hand writing.) Apparently Jefferson is not the only red-light district left in Savannah. She implied that there's other girls who work in this area; needless to say, I'm going to investigate it. One last interesting thing. Julian told me that she's living in Savannah with her mom, and the house she asked me to drop her off at was the same place I had business with Susan. Could it be possible Julian is Susan's daughter.

GameFace803
05-25-13, 19:27
Can someone help a horny guy out? I've been looking for some action with no luck. I don't have the luxury of cruising in the early am hours. Is it possible to find anything when the sun is still up? I just want to find something pink that don't stink if you know what I mean.

Marshst924
05-26-13, 10:46
To me, it's funny you say that it's a bad idea to let her hit the pipe in the car, but you don't seem concerned about the creampie. To each his own I guess.

We've all had a night of bad decision making—for me tonight was one of them. After telling PrinceAlbertco that I was taking a vacation from this risky hobby of ours, I ended up bedding a new WSW I found off of Burroughs St.

At around 2:40am I was coming home from a night of bar hopping when I decided to check out Savannah's red-light district. I just heard about the huge prostitution raid that took place yesterday morning, so I had no intention of picking anyone up. I was heading up Burroughs st, and on a whim I turned onto 39th st and noticed a white girl sitting on a porch. She waved at me so I picked her up. I was being paranoid so she pulled out Jr and started giving me a BBJ. I believe the name she went by was Julia or Julian. Based on her face alone she's by far the most attractive SW I've seen in Savannah. She told me she's 30 years old. Her body is nothing to write home about, but it's a sight for sore eyes in Savannah's sea of overweight BSWs. In retrospect it wasn't a good idea to let her hit the pipe in my car, but my little head was calling the shots. I took Julian to a hotel and the action began. We started with a BBJ. I spun her around and had some DATY which somehow ended up in a 69 position. She was very bushy down there but I didn't mind. We then did some DFK. I don't recommend doing this type of stuff with SWs but her kind is rare in Savannah and she told me she rarely does this type of stuff. After having my way with her in multiple positions for half an hour the condom slipped off. She didn't mind and I was about to finish so I left her with quite a creampie. The damage was 40 but she would have been fine with 30.

Julian didn't have a phone number so I left her with mine. She also scribbled down a location where I could find her again. (I'm still trying to decipher her cursive hand writing.) Apparently Jefferson is not the only red-light district left in Savannah. She implied that there's other girls who work in this area; needless to say, I'm going to investigate it. One last interesting thing. Julian told me that she's living in Savannah with her mom, and the house she asked me to drop her off at was the same place I had business with Susan. Could it be possible Julian is Susan's daughter.

LatinXd
05-26-13, 14:01
Can someone help a horny guy out? I've been looking for some action with no luck. I don't have the luxury of cruising in the early am hours. Is it possible to find anything when the sun is still up? I just want to find something pink that don't stink if you know what I mean.Is hard to find a SW when the sun still up try backpage it cost a little more but is a good pink and I know what you mean specially Brooke and Layla those are the best in Savannah pm me for phone number or links + reviews.

Member #5064
05-28-13, 22:32
I picked up a new WSW off of Jefferson yesterday. She was wearing an all white dress. Needless to say I pulled that dress up and handled business. This brings the total number of WSWs who work in Savannah's red light district up to four. Out of the four, Julie is the youngest and most attractive. Here's a tip, when you're searching for SWs on Jefferson don't just stop when you reach W 37th Street, keep traveling up til you get to Duffy. Also, you should routinely check between Barnard and Burroughs st. A few months ago I was wondering if WSWs were an extinct group in Savannah and now I've found plenty of them.

Quite a lot of people have asked me for Julie's information, but the truth is she doesn't have her own cell phone. She gets into contact with me via her family or friend's phone. In other words I don't find Julie, Julie finds me. I've been having a really good time with her. She's the first provider I've been with more than 5 times.

Member #5064
06-24-13, 20:53
I spotted a new (potential) WSW on 42nd and Burroughs st. She was hanging out with a group of guys who are known for hustling.

Member #5064
07-30-13, 18:42
I dreamed of meeting a young BSW. She was 23 but could easily be mistaken for an 18 year old. During doggy I thought she was the most wet BSW I have ever met. She was so wet it felt like the rubber was dipped into water. Later on I found out she was on her period. Red fluids were everywhere, but it's a good thing I have washable seat covers. After taking her to McDonalds I dropped her off near Jefferson and 37th street. The damage was 30. Next time I'm going to get a room; I'm curious to know what that body of hers looks like.

PrinceAlbertco
08-21-13, 06:01
[Deleted by Admin]

On another note, after dropping Megan off at her house Saturday, I saw Julie walking near by. I really like playing with Julie too, when she's not too geeked up. But unfortunately she is not dependable what so ever. And Megan and few other girls have said that she has started stealing from her clients. This may be why she is hard to locate.

PrinceAlbertco
08-21-13, 20:50

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

GameFace803
08-24-13, 12:44
Other cities people post pics of their conquests but not here. Do you guys not like to share or are the SW to shy?

Member #5064
09-11-13, 00:07
Note to self, the streets are empty on weekdays. The only thing I found on the streets was grannies and trannies.

Member #5064
11-04-13, 20:25
I'm not quite sure where to post this topic, but there's a brothel of sorts in Savannah. Julie knows a guy, who knows a girl, who knows more girls. The old guy that runs the operation is professional, but like all pimps he's trying to make a profit. It's a good place if you're looking for a threesome. I believe he charges 20 for the room. Senior members can PM for details. And before you ask, I have no way of contacting this person. Julie has my number but I don't have Julie's number.

MrCupidStunts
11-05-13, 23:04
Anyone know if there's going to be any SW near Montgomery, etc. This weekend, early in the morning?

Member #5064
11-06-13, 21:15
Anyone know if there's going to be any SW near Montgomery, etc. This weekend, early in the morning?Most SWs I've picked up in that area are still active in the morning. Insomnia is a pesky adverse effect of the drugs they use. I highly recommend Ruth if you can find her. I usually find her on Barnard and 33rd St. Ruth is skinny and her skin is brown.

I don't know if I've made a report about this but a few weeks ago I picked up a random lady from the Alamo on Bay St. We drove somewhere for a quick BBBJ. She was old and not worth mentioning. I went there another day and two girls walked up to my car. One of them was old (but decent looking) and the other looked like a tranny. I obviously only wanted to pick up the decent one but the tranny was too close to my car. I didn't want to offend the ugly one by saying I only wanted her friend, so I drove off. I won't be going back to the Alamo any time soon. There's way too much police activity in that area. The only way to get good results at the Alamo is by going in and out every 30 minutes or so, but doing that attracts way too much attention from uncle LEO. Also, you should always lock your doors and brace yourself whenever you enter the Alamo Plaza. You never know what you'll see in there.

NC Hunter
11-19-13, 21:14
..... Also, you should always lock your doors and brace yourself whenever you enter the Alamo Plaza. You never know what you'll see in there.Can someone pull my coat tail, either by PM or on the open forum if this is a secret and let me know where The Alamo is located?

Thanks in advance.

NC Hunter.

Dkoresh93
11-20-13, 01:44
Can someone pull my coat tail, either by PM or on the open forum if this is a secret and let me know where The Alamo is located?

Thanks in advance.

NC Hunter.The Alamo is located on Bay Street west of Lathrope St. It looks like the Alamo. Look it up on google.

Member #5064
11-21-13, 13:40
I found a new WSW who goes by the name Casey. She's 27 years old, has a thin build, and is relatively attractive. I picked her up off of Victory Dr in the area between Florance and Stevens st. We drove to a room and the damage was 40 for FS. Everything was going great until she hit the pipe. Casey is basically a younger, thinner and more attractive Julie. When Casey isn't geeked up she seems like a normal 27 year old, but when she is there's no getting through to her. Her long winded, nonsensical rants reminded me of Julie. She wanted to spend the donation before the session was over. Note to self: never give the full donation until the SW has finished her duties. Despite her looks, I walked away from the session feeling ripped off; nonetheless, young, thin and attractive WSWs are a rare breed in Savannah so I will repeat. Senior members feel free to contact me for more details. I still need to verify which streets she's active on. The area that I picked her up on is a place I drive through frequently, yet I've never noticed her until now.

Milf Lover
11-23-13, 19:45
I am just wondering if the Casey you are talking about is the one I used to know. White girl, almost latina looking. I think around 5 foot 3.

Thanks in advance for answering.

Member #5064
11-27-13, 20:36
I am just wondering if the Casey you are talking about is the one I used to know. White girl, almost latina looking. I think around 5 foot 3.

Thanks in advance for answering.That sounds like her.

Jermjenny
11-28-13, 08:52
Have yet to locate this Casey girl. I only see the team ya and the few very unattractive BSW. Only WSW I see out regularly is the fat older blonde that goes by Diamond. Tried her a few times out of desperation. Ok oral skills but not one that I would reccomend really. Will continue to look for Casey. Other than that Savannah is rather dissapointing. Used to be no problem locating new talent on 17 almost daily.

Jermjenny
11-28-13, 08:54
Have yet to run into Casey. Been looking for anything white and new for months.

Milf Lover
12-01-13, 03:55
Caution with Casey:

She is very beautiful (or was, I have not seen her in years) but when she does not have her fix can go crazy.. Under no circumstances should you take her to your place.. You don't want someone to wake you up knocking at 3 in the morning on your window.. (been there, long story), especially when you don't live alone.

And I defenitely recommend suiting up. (with all sws). 20 minutes of bliss is not worth a lifetime of regret.

I have not seen her in about 2 years. Would be nice to see her again. If anyone has info on her. Please pass it on..

Member #5064
02-07-14, 00:54
We won't be seeing her for a while. It looks like she ran into some issues with Johnny law. My weekend plans are ruined.

PrinceAlbertco
02-07-14, 08:00

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Thanks!

Milf Lover
02-21-14, 19:43
Thanks fellow members for the info. Some of you have full mailboxes LOL. Anyways I am saddened that she is out of commission. She always took really good care of me.

Hope she will be out soon. But I doubt it. I have no idea where to look for someone new.

MrTeacher
05-27-14, 11:08
Had time for a quick recon run last night in the 37th street area. Saw a couple new faces. By the time I pulled around the block only suga was there. Cute for the street younger black girl. Actually looked healthy. Completed precheck and off for some fun. Found a nice hiding spot and she was ready for work. Just enough time for BBBJ no catch. She was eager to please and was up to the task. Allowed me to play with her ass and rub her pussy thru her gstring. Will definatly look for her again.

Member #5064
06-20-14, 18:37
Suga turned out to be that young BSW I reviewed back in 2013. Last week at 12:30 am I spotted her around Barnard and 33rd st. I took her back to one of the cheap motels on Ogeechee and had fun with her in multiple positions for about an hour. She's not bad overall, I just wish she practiced better hygiene. I'd take her any day over the current batch of stiff clock-watchers on BP.

PrinceAlbertco
06-23-14, 19:20
I happened up on babygirl this morning in an area I had never seen her before. First time I have seen her since the last time I reported on her. We took a little spin down memory lane. I asked where could I catch up with her again. All she said was around. She was one of the ogeechee road greats and now that there is no fun to be had over there I think she is out exploring other areas.

StatesboroBlue
07-06-14, 17:56
Went out for a ride last night looking for a petite WSW. Rode around the known hotspot area from 11-1 and I didn't see a single WSW. Heck I only saw like 2 walking around the entire time. Where have they all gone?

Member #5064
07-08-14, 18:27
Went out for a ride last night looking for a petite WSW. Rode around the known hotspot area from 11-1 and I didn't see a single WSW. Heck I only saw like 2 walking around the entire time. Where have they all gone?The "head nurse" can still be found around Jefferson and Montgomery, but she's very old. She's one of the few girls who actually knows how to perform a proper BJ.

AnStewart84
08-15-14, 12:43
Hey went for a ride the past few night. Saw nice thick WSW that is good thick now not fat. On bay street. You can catch her near the car pet place and between the notel. Normally out 1-3 am just a heads up. I will be pulling the trigger tonight, I have been running late the past few night.

Taldien55
10-19-14, 23:40
Been driving around past week or so. Haven't seen any around. Where is the action in town these nights?

PrinceAlbertco
10-21-14, 08:22
Been driving around past week or so. Haven't seen any around. Where is the action in town these nights?There are a few SW's out there but they are few and far between. When you do find one the quality in low. I've been avoiding some of the down town areas becuse of all the thugs shooting at each other. I would hate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and have to get in a shootout with these dumb ass drug boys.

StatesboroBlue
11-04-14, 10:24
When I first started this a few years ago, there seemed to be a pretty good selection of WSW's to choose from not only in Savannah but even in places like Statesboro, and they were decent quality as well. Now it seems like they have gone extinct all together. It seems like you have to go all the way to Atl to find anything nowadays.

Taldien55
11-07-14, 22:57
The SAV has been dry for a month or so. But I did find a couple girls that used to be walkers. And they live in the area that we're all used too. I just found'them using those night line. You know those ad's late at night advertising party lines? Well, I found them there, not sure if this helps but it was worth a shot.

Member #5064
11-15-14, 21:11
I drove past Jefferson st and noticed a chubby light skinned BSW in her late 30's. I also noticed other potential girls. I didn't see anything of value though. I'm getting kind of tired of SWs. I'm becoming more interested in potential brothels in Savannah. Seniors, let me know if you guys find any. I know of at least one and have heard rumors of another ran by two white girls (don't ask about this because I've yet verify its existence). There must be more out there.

Member #5064
04-03-15, 22:07
Is there anything going on in the streets these days?

PrinceAlbertco
04-04-15, 13:14
Is there anything going on in the streets these days?Not much out there. Suga is still around and I've seen a few really rough girls in the same area but definitely no new talent on the streest that I have seen. If anyone has any good intel please pm me with details.

Member #5064
10-22-15, 01:20
Not much out there. Suga is still around and I've seen a few really rough girls in the same area but definitely no new talent on the streest that I have seen. If anyone has any good intel please pm me with details.I made a rookie mistake with Suga. I went and got a room at a cheap motel on Ogeechee but I let her wait in the car while I got the room. Needless to say, she grabbed anything she could find in my glove department. The damage was small and I don't blame her for doing it; she was just following the rules of the game. Considering the fact that I ragdolled her in multiple positions for a little over an hour, I think it was a good deal. The room was only 45 and I gave her 40 for her time.

There's a lot of new faces on Jefferson St but they're mostly grannies. I wish we passed a law that restricted the ages of street walkers. If you are above the age of 50 you should not be allowed to work the streets. The average age on Jefferson has increased by 2 decades since the last time I visited it. Most of the street walkers I saw were above the age of 45. The older they are, the higher chances they're carrying an STD. I wouldn't even risk a CBJ with these grannies. It is sad that Suga is the only young girl on the streets right now.

PrinceAlbertco
10-22-15, 04:30
It is sad that Suga is the only young girl on the streets right now.There have been a few younger girls out from time to time. It is just hit and miss. I met a 24 year old yesterday morning named Whitney. Looks way better than suga and has a great attitude. There are still a few trannies out there and I have definitely seen the grannies. But over the last month or 2 I have also met 2 WSW and a mixed chick from Metter. I only cruise the area once or twice a week, but every now and then a gem can be found. The last time I saw Suga she was looking pretty run down and wasn't the same mentally.

Taldien55
10-22-15, 15:36
I made a rookie mistake with Suga. I went and got a room at a cheap motel on Ogeechee but I let her wait in the car while I got the room. Needless to say, she grabbed anything she could find in my glove department. The damage was small and I don't blame her for doing it; she was just following the rules of the game. Considering the fact that I ragdolled her in multiple positions for a little over an hour, I think it was a good deal. The room was only 45 and I gave her 40 for her time.

There's a lot of new faces on Jefferson St but they're mostly grannies. I wish we passed a law that restricted the ages of street walkers. If you are above the age of 50 you should not be allowed to work the streets. The average age on Jefferson has increased by 2 decades since the last time I visited it. Most of the street walkers I saw were above the age of 45. The older they are, the higher chances they're carrying an STD. I wouldn't even risk a CBJ with these grannies. It is sad that Suga is the only young girl on the streets right now.The law should be anyone over the age of 30 shouldn't be out streetwalking, but hey, what can we do with the laws with what they are.

GuyNBlue
10-27-15, 21:27
It has been dead for a long time. Savannah can't stop shootings but a streetwalker on the street "send all units"! Jefferson has only produced an older (white) woman a month ago. It is just dried up. Anyone know where else to go around midtown for the lunch time schedule? Prefer the WSW. Thanks.

PrinceAlbertco
12-02-15, 17:25
I guess by now everyone has heard about the shooting on 33rd and Barnard this morning. That is the exact spot that Shuga and a few other girls hang out with several of the dope boys lurking in the shadows. One female was killed and four others injured. I hope it's not one of the girls I know, but it won't be the first time that a girl that I am familiar with got caught up in the "game". I have no doubt in my mind that it had something to do with the dope boys. It's a shame that you can't even ride around and look for a cheap piece of ass without worrying about getting caught up in a thug war. Be safe out there guys!

PowerThrust
12-14-15, 19:05
I got off work early and decided check out Jefferson ST. I must say I wasn't disappointed at all. I met up with Ms Mika and she gave me an awesome BBBJ the sad thing is that I have a hard time cumming. But, she gave it her all for 20 min straight! I must say it was awesome and will try option 2 when I get the chance. Overall no disappointments will definitely try again She felt bad she couldn't get me off and recommended I try Donna due to her high recommendations! She aims to please! Jefferson st showed me some LOVE! Respect!

SwallowIt
12-17-15, 12:27
Ran in to two women on Jefferson. One older very skinny and one younger named Jen, both white. Went with the younger one since she would get in the car, the older one wanted me to go to an abandoned house with her. Jen kept choking on my dick but kept coming back for more. Put two fingers in her ass and she didn't miss a beat.

SwallowIt
12-18-15, 18:35
Went back today and tried the older lady that I passed on before. Her name was Donna, and her BBBJ was excellent. She is older, but she has a tight little ass too.

GuyNBlue
12-20-15, 18:12
Went back today and tried the older lady that I passed on before. Her name was Donna, and her BBBJ was excellent. She is older, but she has a tight little ass too.Have seen Donna before if you have the chance the rest is tight also, surprisingly with mileage. Not able to catch any other white girls on Jefferson or anywhere else for that matter.

Bee Man
01-03-16, 19:00
Trying to see where the action is down here.

SavannahMike
01-04-16, 09:47
Trying to see where the action is down here.I would stick with BP. I hear SW are around Jefferson or barnard street but I have never gone looking for them.

PrinceAlbertco
01-05-16, 06:40
Trying to see where the action is down here.The SW scene is pitiful. Jefferson st. Is about the only place I've seen any lately. The closest area with Atanta-like street action would be Jacksonville.

Member #5064
01-16-16, 18:13
Ran in to two women on Jefferson. One older very skinny and one younger named Jen, both white. Went with the younger one since she would get in the car, the older one wanted me to go to an abandoned house with her. Jen kept choking on my dick but kept coming back for more. Put two fingers in her ass and she didn't miss a beat.How old was the younger one?

PrinceAlbertco
01-17-16, 06:21
How old was the younger one?She is 25 or 26. Jen has beed around for a while. Ever time I hook up with her I say never again but end up picking her up again because the selection is so ad. I haven't seen her out and about for a few weeks so she may be on "vacation".

SwallowIt
01-24-16, 18:51
She is 25 or 26. Jen has beed around for a while. Ever time I hook up with her I say never again but end up picking her up again because the selection is so ad. I haven't seen her out and about for a few weeks so she may be on "vacation".I always feel the same way. She kept choking and saying she couldn't. You just have to keep your hand on her head and encourage her. She wants the money more than she is scared of the money shot, but it is more work than I like to put into it.

SwallowIt
01-27-16, 01:10
There was a little Mexican woman out there today. She is a squealer and has some great skills. Slip a finger in the backdoor, and she not only starts squealing but starts deepthroating too. Taking that one to a room next time and really wearing her out.

SavannahMike
01-27-16, 10:56
There was a little Mexican woman out there today. She is a squealer and has some great skills. Slip a finger in the backdoor, and she not only starts squealing but starts deepthroating too. Taking that one to a room next time and really wearing her out.Where the hell is south of the border?

PrinceAlbertco
01-27-16, 19:00
There was a little Mexican woman out there today. She is a squealer and has some great skills. Slip a finger in the backdoor, and she not only starts squealing but starts deepthroating too. Taking that one to a room next time and really wearing her out.That's Dee. She's been around forever. The last time that I talked to her a week or so back, she said that she was moving to Jacksonville. She is cool. I've never had any issues with her.

PrinceAlbertco
01-27-16, 19:22
I took a cruise thru the Jefferson st. War zone this morning and saw several new faces. I stopped and offered a WSW a ride, but she said that she didn't need a ride and wanted to know what was up. Since she didn't get in the lovemobile I did not talk business with her thru the window. That is just street monger 101 shit right there. She was pretty obviously a SW but I don't take chances. She was wearing a Leppard print coat. Looked to be late 20's early 30's, with dark hair.

There was a BSW walking 100 yards behind the chick I just mentioned. Kinda heavy and kinda mannish looking. Everywhere I saw the first chick, I saw the BSW back 100 yards. Not my type. But she did wave and smile every time I passed.

There was another WSW walking Jefferson with a hat on and glasses. She was carrying a backpack, and was wearing a denim jacket. This one could have been a tranny. Or not. I just never got a real good look at the body. Her hair was completely covered so no info there. This one looked just a little too clean, if you know what I mean. So I never even spoke, she did walk a pretty good distance down Jefferson. Never saw her get in a car or talk to anyone.

The last new face was a BSW. She was light skinned and slim. She kind of reminded me of Peaches, if anyone remembers her. I did see this one get in a car so I think she is a safe bet. Was wearing a long tight dress.

The other odd thing this morning is the girls who are normally out were nowhere to be found, and I did not see any of the drug boys who usually work the different areas. All of the little things added up to enough for me to just make a few passes and get the fuck out of Dodge.

Was anyone else out this morning and see the same things??

PrinceAlbertco
02-02-16, 08:05
I've been back out in the Jefferson area 3 times since I made my last report on the new faces and I have not seen a single one of them. This makes me even more suspicious of what was going on that morning. I have not seen where anyone was detained for monger related charges during that time so I if there were some sort of operation going on at least no one got caught up in it.

Member #5064
02-21-16, 03:57
I finally got to meet Donna. She's very old but definitely knows how to perform. She would have been amazing 30 or so years ago. I also met up with another younger skinny white girl who was in her early 20's. She was really active in bed. I enjoyed it. I still haven't met Jen or Dee.

PrinceAlbertco
03-02-16, 12:44
I saw the chick that I previously reported on who was wearing the hat and glasses, carring the backpage. I was very leary of her the morning that I first saw her walking because she did not fit in with the norm on the Jefferson st. Stroll. I did a quick pass thru the area yesterday around noon to see if I could run up on the 20 something WSW that Jintu had reported on. I saw the glasses chick and let her get in to see what her story was. Her name is Jamey. She's from Michigan. Late 40's WSW. Nice enough girl, just not my type. I never did a LEO check with her because I didn't intend to hook up with her. She was very talkative and I'm sure she is legit. I dropped her off a few streets down the way and left the area. I am almost positive that I won't hook up with her. But pickings is slim. So if you see her out and what to give her I try let the rest of us know if she is as good as she assured me she was.

I'm still looking for the 20's WSW that Jintu reported on. I haven't even seen Donna out to ask her about the chick. If anyone sees her out and about, hook a bother up!

GuyNBlue
03-05-16, 11:19
I saw the chick that I previously reported on who was wearing the hat and glasses, carring the backpage. I was very leary of her the morning that I first saw her walking because she did not fit in with the norm on the Jefferson st. Stroll. I did a quick pass thru the area yesterday around noon to see if I could run up on the 20 something WSW that Jintu had reported on. I saw the glasses chick and let her get in to see what her story was. Her name is Jamey. She's from Michigan. Late 40's WSW. Nice enough girl, just not my type. I never did a LEO check with her because I didn't intend to hook up with her. She was very talkative and I'm sure she is legit. I dropped her off a few streets down the way and left the area. I am almost positive that I won't hook up with her. But pickings is slim. So if you see her out and what to give her I try let the rest of us know if she is as good as she assured me she was.

I'm still looking for the 20's WSW that Jintu reported on. I haven't even seen Donna out to ask her about the chick. If anyone sees her out and about, hook a bother up!I have seen her a couple times and story was the same as yours. I would rank her as "6 of 1" with Donna. Still prefer the 20's but she is never around. Passed her on ogeechee couple weeks ago around the old SAMs, but not before or since.

PowerThrust
03-07-16, 07:09
I have seen her a couple times and story was the same as yours. I would rank her as "6 of 1" with Donna. Still prefer the 20's but she is never around. Passed her on ogeechee couple weeks ago around the old SAMs, but not before or since.I actually had a good encounter with Jamey, I must inform you that she can give a pretty good BBBJ.

Shortylong8
03-08-16, 08:36
Hello fellow mongers and hobbyist, I'll be in your fair city tomorrow night for a sleep over. Was wonder if why'all could steer me in the right direction of the city's fine harlots or a digit or 2. Would prefer petite to med WSW, with most of there teeth, that would be a big plus. Any help highly appreciated.

Stay Safe an Happy Huntin.

SL8.

Member #5064
03-08-16, 10:29
Hello fellow mongers and hobbyist, I'll be in your fair city tomorrow night for a sleep over. Was wonder if why'all could steer me in the right direction of the city's fine harlots or a digit or 2. Would prefer petite to med WSW, with most of there teeth, that would be a big plus. Any help highly appreciated.

Stay Safe an Happy Huntin.

SL8.Jefferson st is where the action is at. The pickings are slim in Savannah.

SwallowIt
03-10-16, 16:21
Was driving through the Jefferson St area this morning, saw two older BSW out. One crackhead skinny, and one with a shaved head and an amazing looking ass. Wouldn't have bothered with the crackhead one, but the fat bottom girl I might look for again.

Haven't seen the tall thin WSW with the hat and glasses for awhile, been wanting to give her a go. If anyone else knows where about sage can be found let me know.

PrinceAlbertco
03-10-16, 21:48
Was driving through the Jefferson St area this morning, saw two older BSW out. One crackhead skinny, and one with a shaved head and an amazing looking ass. Wouldn't have bothered with the crackhead one, but the fat bottom girl I might look for again.The one with the really short hair is probably Whitney. She is good to go. I saw her out the other day but wasn't able to catch up with her. You will have to pull up and start a conversation with her, she won't just jump in your ride.

SwallowIt
03-11-16, 09:55
Ran into Jaimie, BBBJ cim and a swallower. Saw a young slender BSW with long legs and tiny short I didn't know. She was in a coat with a fur lined hood both times I saw her, down near the dope boys at 33rd.

GuyNBlue
03-28-16, 21:36
Saw this girl today, blonde short hair decent street body. Seemed fairly even and new to the area. She said she has been walking Jefferson for about a month, but I had never seen her. She was fairly nice and good at the BBBJCIM. I will repeat.

PrinceAlbertco
04-02-16, 19:05
The dead woman they found on 38th the other day is a BSW from way back. She went by the name Keisha. I met her several years ago, and although she was not the best looking girl out there, she was very fun. I saw her about 2 years ago and picked her up for old time sake and it was a terrible experience. She was not the same person anymore. Needless to say, I got her out of my ride as fast as I could. I have been seeing her walk the Jefferson street area alot here lately, and I stopped and talked to her about a month ago to see if she remembered me. It was just as bad if not worse than the last time I saw her. I nearly had to physically remove her from my ride. So when I saw the name in the news story I immediately knew who it was. They have not released a cause of death yet, but I do wonder if she put on the crazy act with the wrong person. I really hope that there is not someone out there hurting our SW's, there are so few, we can't afford to loose even the bad ones. Be safe out there.

PrinceAlbertco
04-05-16, 07:49
When I saw guyinblue's report on Heather I thought that I may have met her a few mo ths back. I had a little free time this morning so I decided to take a cruise to see if I could run up on her. I made a quick loop to see who was out and as soon as I got back to 38th street I saw a WSW and I knew it was her right away.

The first time I met her back in January she said that she had just got into town from Memphis and was stuck here for a while. She gave me her digits and we had a nice brief encounter, bbbjws. I tried to give her a call over the next two or three days but the number was disconnected so I figured that it was not a valid number and I didn't see out again so I figured that she had left, and I did not make a report.

So this morning I see her, she jumps in and acts like she doesn't remember me at first. After a little chat she said that she did remember me so we went to have some fun. We went to a little house off of Victory where we were going to park in the back yard, but I let her talk me into going in the shit hole so we would be more private. No bed, "friends" sleeping in the other room, and a complete rush job. I will not repeat!

As I was driving to work it occurred to me that I had definitely seen her picture before so when I got to work I did a little research and low and behold I found her backpage ads. I am including the link for reference.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/heather-hottie/37657445

PrinceAlbertco
04-07-16, 07:36
I saw Jen the other morning in the 33rd st area. Vacation did not improve her run down look. I did not stop to speak with her because my experiences with her have always been below par. She was a. Sweetheart back when I first met her 7 or 8 years ago, but the last few times I've seen her she is a rush job and get very agitated if you are not super quick. It may be that she and I just don't jive, I just don't have patients for the craziness any more.

GuyNBlue
04-23-16, 11:02
Picked up Jen around 39th. As reported a couple weeks ago she was in a rush, she was jones'and a bit. Not my first choice but she is only WSW I have seen on Jefferson in a bit. I usually just go don to other end of victory and see Marissa. Complete service for same $.

PrinceAlbertco
04-25-16, 18:01

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Thanks!

PrinceAlbertco
04-26-16, 05:22
I never said anyone was arrested. I said that they were vacation. I will keep the info that I gather to myself from now on. Any info that I give will only be via private message.

GuyNBlue
04-27-16, 11:13
I never said anyone was arrested. I said that they were vacation. I will keep the info that I gather to myself from now on. Any info that I give will only be via private message.Sorry you got jammed. Please pm me on any WSW info you come across. Thanks.

PrinceAlbertco
05-19-16, 06:30
For those of you who know her, Suga is back. She was away and gained a little weight but looks good. Healthy. She can be found at her regular location.

GuyNBlue
05-19-16, 19:06
I cannot remember my last successful trip down Jefferson. Yesterday I saw Jen, she is about the only person I have seen in weeks. And I have to be really eager to stop and visit with her. She is to "jumpy", to much in a rush, and I always have to make sure I am about to head home so I can change into my shorts.

Any other areas of town?

PrinceAlbertco
05-19-16, 20:13
Any other areas of town?Check on Bay st. Around the convenience store by the Alamo. There have been a few over there on occasion.

I saw Heather on Oggeechee Rd the other morning and I see she still posts o. B. P. From time to time.

Pretty much hit and miss everywhere.

Mr Issie
06-13-16, 11:23
For those of you who know her, Suga is back. She was away and gained a little weight but looks good. Healthy. She can be found at her regular location.I saw her a couple of weeks ago at the candy shop and she told me that she has some sort of respiratory condition and she can't deep throat like she used to. She said I could still kinda FF a little bit not like before she went to the Graybar Inn. After hearing that I passed on her. What's up with that? Did she tell anyone else that or was it some bs to conserve her throat that night?

GuyNBlue
06-22-16, 11:07
I am hearing maybe around 56th and Cedar, for those of you that care for or do not mind BSW. Not my cup but wanted to share with the group.

GuyNBlue
06-24-16, 06:42
Debra was on Jefferson but said she is tired of Savannah and leaving town soon. Heather was on Jefferson also but said she has been on 17 lately and she too is looking to get off street. I guess soon no street action available.

DaneVahman
06-27-16, 13:34
Every other night, I have been going on rides going down Montgomery and back, My question I have is, are there any other spots I can find some action?

GuyNBlue
06-29-16, 08:38
Every other night, I have been going on rides going down Montgomery and back, My question I have is, are there any other spots I can find some action?Jefferson and some times Ogeechee Rd.

SwallowIt
07-21-16, 01:08
Hey fellow mongers. I saw a WSW tonight I haven't seen before. Tall, thin, reddish hair with brace on her hand. She was wearing tights and a little shirt, looked like she might be pregnant. Any info on her?

LowKeyLurker
07-21-16, 13:46
Hey fellow mongers. I saw a WSW tonight I haven't seen before. Tall, thin, reddish hair with brace on her hand. She was wearing tights and a little shirt, looked like she might be pregnant. Any info on her?She says her name is Birdie. I picked her up and tried her out. No skill, rushed, smelled bad, dirty and is a spitter. Save your money is my advice.

MisterSavannah
07-21-16, 14:47
Hey fellow mongers. I saw a WSW tonight I haven't seen before. Tall, thin, reddish hair with brace on her hand. She was wearing tights and a little shirt, looked like she might be pregnant. Any info on her?I went for a lunch time cruise today and gave this one a ride. Your description was spot on. Intel: Kim is her name, if I remember correctly. 31 years old from NC. She's been here about 2 months. Brace is for carpel tunnel. She is a self proclaimed "Ghetto Redneck" that was a little fidgety and a chatter box. I got a good vibe from her. We spent about 30 minutes together in my ride, parked a while and had fun. She made me laugh a bit. She's funny and crazy. She was at 39th and Jefferson. We drove away a few miles before we parked.

FYI saw about 4 walking. 2 scary looking black, one light skinned black or Hispanic decent looking with eye contact and a wave. And this red haired skinny one. Been a while since I cruised this area not much has changed over the years. Still leave feeling dirty whether or not I give someone a ride or not. Good luck and be safe.

SwallowIt
07-25-16, 05:56
Thanks for the info. I would have to agree with the first assessment though. Not worth the money for the hassle. Nice enough, but no skills and lots of crazy.

Mr Issie
09-13-16, 19:48
Not sure how long it'll take to post because I'm not a senior. Anyway, it's about 745 Tuesday evening and I was over at the candy shop and the girls are out today. I saw Dee (Hispanic), Giggles (thick light skinned BSW) and this short WSW with the big nose. So as I'm leaving the candy shop, I run into this little white chick at the yellow house across from the store. She's real young and a little hood but doable. I think she's down but as we're talking her skinny little friend walks upand cockblocks basically killing it for me. I also saw a couple of stragglers at the store on Bull and the lower 30's. I wish I had more time. It seems like a good night to ride.

Stay safe fellas.

Issie out.

Sskkds
09-22-16, 17:33
Was in a dream and spent some time with Heather. But changed my mind. She's in the mid 40's and seemed okay. But didn't really like the location where she suggested we go. Maybe I'll consider it again -- not sure. She seemed friendly and talkative. Would luv to know other opinions. Feel free to PM if better.

TheShark
09-30-16, 17:54
I will be in town next weekend. I'm looking for some trouble to get into. Preferably a BP girl, but open to a streetwalker. Any input on the best places to drive around to find them?

SwallowIt
11-16-16, 17:30
Has anyone seen any action in the usual areas? I've only seen one or two string out looking BSW.

Mr Issie
12-14-16, 16:05
Ms Meka came by the Candy shop recently to seek refuge from the rain. Looked a little rough but she said her head is better than ever. She left her number. If you're a fan and haven't seen her I have working digits for contributing members.

Issie out.

Mr Issie
01-19-17, 22:45
Tonight's going to be one of those nights. I can feel it. It's only 930 and I've already seen Dee, Meka (lost her phone), Maxine, April, Suga, some usual suspects and 2 bunnies. 1 I haven't seen before. SCAD chick I think. She came and went so fast I couldn't talk to her but she said she'll be back in a little bit so I'll get with her then. The other pops up here and there but I can't think of her name. The usual track will find most of the girls. As always, PM for more info and happy hunting.

Issie out.

TotalAssman68
01-21-17, 13:10
Coming for a visit next week. Can someone PM me where the candy shop is or what it is? Thanks.

Looking for some fun while in town and heads up recommendations will help.

Shabario
01-21-17, 17:27
Can someone tell me where it is and will business still be good due to rain?

Studded
01-24-17, 16:21
I would love for someone to PM location as well. There has been a lot of action on Jefferson lately. I have had no problems for sure here lately. Just can't be picky haha.

DavidBbui
01-25-17, 17:16
Hey, if y'all don't mind can some pm where is candy shop at? Since BP is censored, haven't had any action. Thanks.

SwallowIt
01-27-17, 18:27
I saw a WSW I hadn't seen before. Her name was Lynette, short dark hair, older, tattoo that says "Carl" on the left side of her neck. She was in jeans and a fuzzy pink sweater tonight. She said she is out on the street all the time, but I've never seen her. I was passing through and didn't have time in the schedule take her for a ride. I'll update if I see her again. Anyone else have any experience with her?

BodyLover69
01-29-17, 16:49
I too would appreciate it if someone could pm me the location. Thanks in advance!

SwallowIt
02-01-17, 09:24
Another one I haven't seen before, usually down in the thirties. Always in the same blue jumpsuit with a hoodie, carrying a red mesh backpack. She didn't do anything to show she wasn't with uncle, so I passed. Gave her name as Neeka.

FireWaterV
02-03-17, 16:53
I too would appreciate it if someone could pm me the location. Thanks in advance!May I know too of this candyear about which you speak?

Mr Issie
02-09-17, 21:48
I've been getting several messages about the "Candy shop" so here's the deal. The "Candy shop" is where any user goes for their drug of choice. There are several throughout the city and its completely against the code to reveal their locations so I won't. However, if you venture around the hot spots near the track they aren't hard to find. That's all I can offer on this forum. If you contribute more than questions to this site feel free to PM me and I'll try to point you in the right direction.

Issie out.

Mr Issie
02-13-17, 16:07
I was at the gas station beside Waffle House on 17 cleaning out my car when this WSW came strolling across the street. It was Heather. Average to slim build and look with a "trouble" tattoo on the back of her neck. She made some small talk then went straight to talking business.

She said that she needed a couple of dollars to pay someone back. She then mentioned that she had a room across the street in the back area of that notel. I hate that notel, especially in the rear area so I declined. She said we could ride around so I went inside for covers and off we went.

Surprisingly she was pretty cool this time. She appeared relatively sober and not dying for meds. She started the CBJ while driving but quickly stopped and asked for the donation. I showed it to her then said it would be hers when we're done. She agreed and went back to work while I found a spot. After about 15 min of CBJ she got out and bent over the passenger seat. 15 min later we were done. Cleaned up and took her back.

Nothing to write home about but a decent change of pace from the norm. If she has her head on right she's OK but that's probably like 1 out of 4 times I'm guessing. Her spot is shady but she's willing to leave for car date. Standard street rates apply.

No digits but I know where to find her. Contributors can PM for more details.

Issie out.

MicroBend
03-01-17, 11:30
Picked this one up along side the road, cute average talent.

Slow Turtle
03-01-17, 21:59
Picked this one up along side the road, cute average talent.Wow, you are really lucky. I wish I had the skills to be able to do that. Can you explain the entire process to me so that I can learn from the master? I guess I just don't know how to spot them, what to say to engage them into the type of convo to see if they are a SW or not.

Big Geo
03-02-17, 01:19
What is this discussion even about I am lost during some of these post can someone explain?

Mandingo61
03-02-17, 13:45
Picked this one up along side the road, cute average talent.Amazing. Thanks for sharing the fake photo though.

Marshst924
03-03-17, 00:58
So Microbend is a donut eater? Pooler has always been a hotbed of streetwalkers.

SavannahMike
03-03-17, 10:19
I'd love to know where in Pooler you find them and also the other places. I have from time to time drove down Barnard and Jefferson and never seen a thing. Maybe I just don't know how to look. I don't know I'd pick up a SW but it would interesting to see what they look like.

Marshst924
03-03-17, 11:45
I'd love to know where in Pooler you find them and also the other places. I have from time to time drove down Barnard and Jefferson and never seen a thing. Maybe I just don't know how to look. I don't know I'd pick up a SW but it would interesting to see what they look like.Total sarcasm from me about Pooler. If you want to see, drive down those roads you mention after midnight. Can't miss them and they ain't your cup of tea.

SavannahMike
03-03-17, 12:15
Total sarcasm from me about Pooler. If you want to see, drive down those roads you mention after midnight. Can't miss them and they ain't your cup of tea.You wouldn't catch me driving down those streets at that time of night Hell I'm in been having Then and asleep at my age.

SwallowIt
03-05-17, 18:18
Saw Dee out, she seemed even crazier than normal so I passed. Saw the WSW that said her name was Neeka, she likes to walk down the road with her thumb out like she is hitching. Still haven't given her a try. Had a dream that I saw Donna dressed up better than usual and out, and she was even more enthusiastic in her work than usual. Kept going for the DT and choking her self until she swallowed.

Kmaat52
03-06-17, 17:17
So Microbend is a donut eater? Pooler has always been a hotbed of streetwalkers.ROFLMAO well they do have that NEW Dunkin in pooler, but I did not know that was a strong attraction for SW in Pooler.

(chuckle. Donut eater).

Mr Issie
03-08-17, 22:21
I've been at the Candy shop and around the general area since 6 pm and I would recommend staying in for a while. LEO all over the place. Don't know if they're looking for someone / something specific but I'm not chancing it for a while.

Stay safe.

Issie out.

MicroBend
03-09-17, 18:54
ROFLMAO well they do have that NEW Dunkin in pooler, but I did not know that was a strong attraction for SW in Pooler.

(chuckle. Donut eater).While I do like donuts occasionally, I like my bacon crispy, I was passing through to a job down in the Tampa area she approached me out side the travel lodge, it was fun but an average experience. Had her number, but on the return I tried to contact her and the phone was off.

BodyLover69
03-10-17, 18:39
I was looking for any tips and suggestions for approaching these ladies. I have always stuck with advertisers and never tried out on the street, although I have driven down the district and seen a couple out and about. Any info you can PM me would be greatly appreciated!

NewtownDomGuy
03-26-17, 07:36
New in town, looking for candy shop locations. Any help? Thanks.

PowerThrust
03-28-17, 00:00
I had a dream I drove up Jefferson Street at 6:30 pm and seen a Latin SW with a black eye. Since I dealt with her before it was no problem. When I asked about her black eye she gave me some BS story. But, I got a BBBJCIM for. 20. I she tries to rush you but if you establish thre rules up front she will accommodate.

Mr Issie
03-28-17, 15:36
I had a dream I drove up Jefferson Street at 6:30 pm and seen a Latin SW with a black eye. Since I dealt with her before it was no problem. When I asked about her black eye she gave me some BS story. But, I got a BBBJCIM for. 20. I she tries to rush you but if you establish thre rules up front she will accommodate.Sounds like Dee. The way she treats people it wouldn't surprise me if Karma returned the favor.

SwallowIt
03-30-17, 13:48
I had a dream I drove up Jefferson Street at 6:30 pm and seen a Latin SW with a black eye. Since I dealt with her before it was no problem. When I asked about her black eye she gave me some BS story. But, I got a BBBJCIM for. 20. I she tries to rush you but if you establish thre rules up front she will accommodate.Yeah that sounds like Dee. She is very erratic. Sometimes accommodating. Sometimes barely lucid.

SwallowIt
04-01-17, 14:23
Saw Kelley out last night she gives me a squirrelly vibe so I passed. Saw another I didn't know but she gave all the signs of working. Older reddish hair looked pregnant.

Studded
05-09-17, 10:49
Kinda went dead there for a bit. Just wanted to let people the cops are doing their "Rolling Thunder".

Kind of green to the area, but just letting people know. Be safe.

SwallowIt
05-12-17, 06:58
WSW, had a dream that she gives great head and speaks greek. Saw four other WSW out the last couple days as well. Also a lot of LEO out in the area.

Mr Issie
05-16-17, 16:32
Leanna (WSW) came by the Candy shop yesterday looking for some chick. Since she wasn't there I offered to keep her company in the backyard until she arrived. Needless to say, it was a 40 min. . 2 session. She's was actually wanting to go for round 2 without upsell but I had some other things to do. She doesn't come by as often as she used to but when she does its a good time. Everything covered, my choice. No smell either. She said that she'd just gotten out of the shower. If her head is on straight you'll really enjoy yourself. Stay safe.

Savboy
05-24-17, 11:09
Hi guy,

New to the site thanks for all the info that I have read on this site lots of good info. Today on the main strip around 7:45 am there was a young was anyone have some info on her I will try to get a photo if that is OK. I was just on my way to work had no time to pick anyone up.

Cini09
06-02-17, 13:32
New to the area and still learning the area. Have read some good stuff on here but wanted to ask a couple of questions. Does anyone know of any good places in pooler or the surrounding areas? Any places in Savannah other than Jefferson St? Thanks for any advice or info.

Savboy
06-06-17, 09:15
Lot of LEO on Jefferson street today and they are on the side streets as well. This was around 8 am.

Cini09
06-09-17, 01:43
So tonight was the first night I saw 2 nice looking SW while driving down the main strip. One WSW and ine BSW but both looked good and waved. Haven't seen them before but I have not been through the area very much and only started passing through recently. Didn't have time to stop and talk to them but maybe there is some worth while action. A lot of LEO around and they looked a little too good to be out there so be careful and cya. Still nothing to report in Pooler. Be safe.

Cini09
06-10-17, 05:29
So I passed through the main strip tonight and saw a pretty decent LSW. It was dead otherwise besides a not so appealing BSW. Was going to go for the scoop but another car seemed to be waisting her time and I was not about to keep passing through. It looks like their is an active civilian watch along the whole strip so be careful and don't make more than a couple passes on the main strip. There are some folks keeping an eye out there that could pass as normal if you're not paying attention.

Cini09
06-13-17, 02:23
So it was dead when I first drove down Jef with the exception of one BSW who looked like a possible ts. Not my thing but she was working the strip hard. A little later there were a couple more BSW out but none that I would stop for. I made a final pass before leaving and saw one chubby WSW who was picked up before I could round for a 2nd look. Before turning onto Victory I saw a WSW with her thumb out like she needed a ride. Later I dreamed that I picked her up and the bbj was decent but she was easily distracted. Strong smell of ciggs too. Friendly and enjoys dt and prides herself at being good at it. Likes to give instructions but overall not bad for. 2, considering the other options. Didn't like the spot so that did impact the comfort level because I felt the need to look behind forcing me to rush myself. She doesn't ask you to drop her off and jumps out right there. No phone right now but she says she is around. I'd love to know where to find this candy shop if anyone is willing to pm me. Still have not seen the LSW I saw one street over the other day. She was the best looking so far that I've seen. Not a lot of unk LEO out but too bad you can say the same for SW. Cheers.

SwallowIt
06-13-17, 14:39
So it was dead when I first drove down Jef with the exception of one BSW who looked like a possible ts. Not my thing but she was working the strip hard. A little later there were a couple more BSW out but none that I would stop for. I made a final pass before leaving and saw one chubby WSW who was picked up before I could round for a 2nd look. Before turning onto Victory I saw a WSW with her thumb out like she needed a ride. Later I dreamed that I picked her up and the bbj was decent but she was easily distracted. Strong smell of ciggs too. Friendly and enjoys dt and prides herself at being good at it. Likes to give instructions but overall not bad for. 2, considering the other options. Didn't like the spot so that did impact the comfort level because I felt the need to look behind forcing me to rush myself. She doesn't ask you to drop her off and jumps out right there. No phone right now but she says she is around. I'd love to know where to find this candy shop if anyone is willing to pm me. Still have not seen the LSW I saw one street over the other day. She was the best looking so far that I've seen. Not a lot of unk LEO out but too bad you can say the same for SW. Cheers.Only LSW I know of is Dee. Hit and miss service with her, pick her up after she has had a fix and it's fun. Before, not so much.

The WSW with her thumb out is Nika, have had similar dreams with her.

Cini09
06-14-17, 02:37
So after a long day I dreamed that I picked up a brunette WSW with tatoos. She was very paranoid, stating that she recently got locked up for trespassing. Anyways we started driving and she asked if we could go to the store. I noramlly would never do something like that but I agreed and stopped at the corner store. She kept insisting that I go in for her and pay for a beer and ciggs (should have known she was up to no good then). I said no so she asked if I could pay for it. I gave her a 10 and she she went in for like 20 seconds and came back to the car empty handed, stating that someone was checking I'd's. Then she started grabbing my junk and told me where to drive. I pulled over where she told me to and she said that she was going to drop her bag off at the house on the corner and made me promise not to drive off. Needless to say she never came back and I was dumb enough to give her another. 10 when we parked LOL. Has anyone ever had a dream about her? Not bad looking brunette with tatoos on her shoulders and arms. She was in the lower to mid 30's.

The dream wasnt a total waste because I finally met Dee on my way back up near 39 or 40 I think. She had a good attitude and shared some good info about the area. She is smart and knows what to say to LEO if he pops up. She directed us to a fantastic spot where you could see anyone coming and no blind spot behind us. I felt comfortable there and she was not paranoid which was a plus. She did try to rush the finish and doesn't like her head being touched. The dt is decent and she will catch everything with enthusiasm. Overall not a bad dream at all. She even felt bad that I got ripped off and took the. 13 I offered without even getting mad LOL. I did however promise to hook her up next and and def will. No phone but got her address. She has a male roomate and she gave me a different name to ask for her by. Oh. And she didn't smell like ciggs or otherwise bad at all which makes her better than Nika if you ask me. Still learning the area and LEO is very active and even on foot in some areas but they were looking for someone. Did see a couple other WSW but did not get a good description before they got scooped. The same busted BSW and one ts BSW have been out evey time. Somone must be picking them up LOL. Which one of you mongers took the dive? LOL. Still looking for the candy shop. Is it a place to go in? Just curious.

Cheers.

Mr Issie
06-19-17, 17:40
I made a quick stop by the Candy Shop today and guess who I see. Whitney. A little thicker than I remember but vacations from the street often do that. She's standoffish as usual but she remembered me. I didn't have time to partake but I gave her a ride and caught up for a few. For those who remember her, she's back. For those who don't, don't expect her to just hop in your ride. Chat her up and don't act stupid and you'll be rewarded. I know I will when I get a chance.

Issie.

Robbed68
06-20-17, 11:15
Only LSW I know of is Dee. Hit and miss service with her, pick her up after she has had a fix and it's fun. Before, not so much.

The WSW with her thumb out is Nika, have had similar dreams with her.Yes, definitely have dreams with Dee after she gets on her elevator. My dreams had no holes barred.

Cini09
06-28-17, 05:06
Not sure if she's new or just new to me, as I have not been in the area long. Drove down the strip yesterday and today and saw a younger blonde WSW with a backpack and shorts on. Both times she was on the corner of 31st hanging out with the local boys. She waved one time on a pass by but I didn't have time to stop and chat. Has anyond gone in for the scoop? She's a step up from. What we typically see but it looks like the local guys in the lower 30's are keeping her close by. I almost just wanted to pick her up and offer a ride because she looked out of place where she was. More of a BP talent if you ask me. Any feedback would be great. Thank you. Cini out.

Paragon007
06-30-17, 01:15
I'll make this post short & sweet. Just had a dream about Dee giving me some DT action with the most enthusiasm than any previous encounter.

I was leaving downtown shortly after midnight, and saw her walking toward the corner store. She walked in. I also walked in. She got her drink. I got mine. So after she saw me, she asked if I was "feeling fine". I replied, "meet me one street over & I will be!

So after I pull one street over. Here she comes. Few turns later, here I come!

Then we start talking about the benefits of Alkaline water as I drop her off. Haha.

Be safe,

Para.

Casp1664
07-03-17, 06:09
Hi all, (first time posting but your will see more. I go between Jacksonville, Atlanta, and now Savannah. New to the area, I used to be in Memphis and Chicago so if you are traveleing and want some info up front message me).

I hit drove Barn and Jeff and was disappointed. Saw three BSW, I dream with any nationality but these three were a 2 on SW scale and wasn't interested. I'm not looking for a 10 but a 5 or 6 on the scale locations would be greatly appreciated.

Sweet dreams fellas.

Cini09
07-03-17, 16:33
Good evening guys,

Haven't had much luck lately with the weather and road flooding. Did dream about Donna a few days ago and the BJ was top performance. I would def recommend if you don't mind her being a little older. She was probably okay back in her day. Anyways. She likes to please and enjoys it. I have the digits to trade for some info. Looking for some goodies with no luck if anyone could inbox me, I'll def return the favor if and when I can.

SwallowIt
07-03-17, 17:29
Not sure if she's new or just new to me, as I have not been in the area long. Drove down the strip yesterday and today and saw a younger blonde WSW with a backpack and shorts on. Both times she was on the corner of 31st hanging out with the local boys. She waved one time on a pass by but I didn't have time to stop and chat. Has anyond gone in for the scoop? She's a step up from. What we typically see but it looks like the local guys in the lower 30's are keeping her close by. I almost just wanted to pick her up and offer a ride because she looked out of place where she was. More of a BP talent if you ask me. Any feedback would be great. Thank you. Cini out.I think I saw the saw SW today up in the forties. Young, very short blond hair, striped black and white yoga pants and a pink tank top. Ball cap on backwards. She was talking to another truck that had stopped when I passed by so I don't have any other info, but it looked like she was working. And if she was, holy crap! She had an ass to die for. I saw her sitting on a stoop at the corner of 39th the other day and just assumed she was a SCAD girl.

No picture, because I couldn't get one that didn't have the other monger in it. If anyone does end up picking her up, god bless you.

MrTeacher
08-03-17, 13:07
Had a couple minutes to kill from lunch so drove thru. Things were looking bare for today and as I was making my late pass I see a new WSW at 39th and Jeff. Make 2 or 3 passes to make sure there is no uncle in the area. Her name is Rachel. Short and almost too skinny. Ask if she needs a ride. She says of course and hpos right in. We exchange pleasantries and find a spot. She wants $30 I counter with $20. She gets to work. Good technique. Nice and wet, deep and plenty of attention to the boys. Lots of eye contact and follows directions well. She didn't catch but did help clean up. She said she is new so will have to see how long she lasts.

SwallowIt
08-21-17, 00:09
Donna was out late night, only seen her out early mornings if ever lately. Great head and you can knock down the back door for. 20. Didn't see anything else out except for a few BSW.

Sskkds
08-29-17, 15:59
Had a dream on 17 and ran into WSW Lisa. Thinking she is late 30's or early 40's. She had dark hair & said original color was blonde. Found a spot that we both felt good about. Wanted 30 and agreed to 20. Was a catch & release experience. Other options were available. She had a room in nearby hotel. But didn't want to go to the back area. No numbers, lost her phone a couple of days ago.

She said she's been offering services for a couple months. I didn't recognize her. But then again, it was a dream.

Casp1664
09-13-17, 06:13
Came to Savannah a few time and saw some action. This time I'm running from Irma so I made my way back for extended stay and a little mongerinf. What I saw on the streets were a disappointment. 1. 5 on the SWS. Only place I saw them was on the main strip Jeff35 ish.

Any direction to a better selection of dreaming would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Issie
10-11-17, 20:23
I was just cruising around town last week and came across Dee. She came up to my ride and we caught up for a min. I let her know why I stopped seeing her and she apologized and made up for it. Good service with no rush or fuss. Standard street rates.

I also saw Heather. She used to walk Jefferson and Victory a while back. I never touch her but I tried her friend. Light-skinned BSW with a nice ass. She gave a pampering CBJ and CFS. After about 30-40 min I filled the bag. Fresh smell. Standard fare + . 05 tip for not rushing. She has a man and no phone but I know where and when to find her. Only seniors that have helped me can get this one.

Since the candy shops have shut down, it's been slow but they're still walking in abundance. Just have to know where to look.

Still safe fellas.

Issie.

Toshiro
10-25-17, 21:05
I just want to know if I am overpaying. I am fairly new to this. What are regular rates and services on a lift?

SwallowIt
11-01-17, 12:01
Had a dream about Nika. Older WSW, enthusiastic deepthroat and speaks Greek.

Latin Ghost
11-15-17, 13:35
So I've cruised Jeff and I haven't seen crap. Not a one but bums. It's usually around 4 pm due to work. Think I'll stick with BP. :

Sskkds
11-28-17, 10:24
So I've cruised Jeff and I haven't seen crap. Not a one but bums. It's usually around 4 pm due to work. Think I'll stick with BP. :I was told that they have moved temporarily to other areas due to patrols from the uncle. Some violence happened and made it a little more popular with uncle.

Studded
11-28-17, 23:20
I was told that they have moved temporarily to other areas due to patrols from the uncle. Some violence happened and made it a little more popular with uncle.They have me stumped. I have been looking for weeks around the normal spots and have not seen any action. Any direction would be nice.

Toshiro
12-03-17, 22:33
The last 3 days I have been cruising around town from 31st Street 40th Street from MLK to Bee. And I usually find about 3 provider none of them are my style / preference though. There is quite a few uncles around as well. So why'all be safe and happy hunting. If anyone else can provide more info of the current whereabouts of the providers it would be appreciated.

Studded
06-12-18, 00:19
I have cruised my normal spots and have come up swinging for awhile. If they have moved would love a PM on where to look. Any ideas or suggestions? Past couple of weeks have been brutal.

ManOfTheWood
06-12-18, 07:45
I have cruised my normal spots and have come up swinging for awhile. If they have moved would love a PM on where to look. Any ideas or suggestions? Past couple of weeks have been brutal.I've noticed last week that a few girls have gone on vacation. A few for peddling their wares and a few for possessing candy and what not. With that being said, Jen can be found on Jefferson from time to time. She is pregnant and looking extra rough. Heather has been spotted in the Jefferson - 37th area as well as on Ogeechee near 516 and as far out as the Sandman. I have seen Tasha (very very crazy girl) at the store on 37th and Montgomery a few times, and I spoke to Suga a few weeks ago in the same area. Old Donna was out and about last week on Barnard. Dee was walking last week on 37th near the 516 on ramp. I have seen a few of the girls that I don't personally know from time to time walking around. I recognize them but I have never spoken to them. So there are a few girls out and about, I guess it all comes down to timing and being in the right place at the right time.

Sskkds
06-14-18, 09:35
I've noticed last week that a few girls have gone on vacation. A few for peddling their wares and a few for possessing candy and what not. With that being said, Jen can be found on Jefferson from time to time. She is pregnant and looking extra rough. Heather has been spotted in the Jefferson - 37th area as well as on Ogeechee near 516 and as far out as the Sandman. I have seen Tasha (very very crazy girl) at the store on 37th and Montgomery a few times, and I spoke to Suga a few weeks ago in the same area. Old Donna was out and about last week on Barnard. Dee was walking last week on 37th near the 516 on ramp. I have seen a few of the girls that I don't personally know from time to time walking around. I recognize them but I have never spoken to them. So there are a few girls out and about, I guess it all comes down to timing and being in the right place at the right time.Yes. I saw Donna on Ogeechee too. And Tiffany was near there a few days ago.

ManOfTheWood
06-14-18, 13:59
Yes. I saw Donna on Ogeechee too. And Tiffany was near there a few days ago.Can you describe Tiffany. She may be one of the girls who I don't personally know. Always good to know who's who.

Sskkds
06-15-18, 06:35
Can you describe Tiffany. She may be one of the girls who I don't personally know. Always good to know who's who.White, slightly pudgy and short. Red hair with grill.

Toshiro
06-21-18, 00:09
I was driving around the usual places and notices a unusually high activity of law enforcement I think they stop a couple of people while I was driving. Since I was going 5 above the limit I think I didn't raise suspicions. I just wanted to inform all so that why'all can stay safe. Good luck and Happy Hunt!

GuyNBlue
06-22-18, 10:28
I was driving around the usual places and notices a unusually high activity of law enforcement I think they stop a couple of people while I was driving. Since I was going 5 above the limit I think I didn't raise suspicions. I just wanted to inform all so that why'all can stay safe. Good luck and Happy Hunt!Agree I have been running a lot during the day and they are sitting everywhere. Unlike everyone else I have not seen any of the girls. Down Ogeechee either! Must be my timing but I have not seen anyone since Michele about 4 mo ago. ANd I go 3-4 times a week. There has got to be another area they are hanging.

GuyNBlue
06-22-18, 10:30
I have seen a decent looking blonde at Abercorn and Derhenne a couple times but I can never catch her to see if I can get her to take aride. I was going to even ask where she mostly hangout but have not been able to find her again.

ANyone else seen or have any iodeas?

Pgh Soldier
07-07-18, 09:37
Met Michele, a slightly chubby, middle aged brunette this morning around 8:00 on Jefferson & 38. She hopped into my rental and I could tell I was in for a good time. Very friendly lady.

We got to my hotel room and she wasted no time getting undressed. I daty for a bit before getting a very enthusiastic bbbjwcim. Would definitely pick her up again. Donation: . 30.

Digits for senior members.

SwallowIt
07-19-18, 06:56
Nika is back from vacation. Ticket to the three ring circus was. 20 and fun was had by all.

WillDo4000
07-19-18, 16:05
Nika is back from vacation. Ticket to the three ring circus was. 20 and fun was had by all.Can you share contact information for her?

SkipperDon
07-21-18, 07:34
I'm new here, which street I find SW on?

SwallowIt
07-23-18, 17:11
Can you share contact information for her?I never even bothered to ask man. I saw her this morning in the same area, I don't think she has migrated.

BillySea
08-04-18, 17:51
Hey I'm down in the Entertainment District for tonight only. On Bay Street. Where can I find something to do Street or establishment is fine.

SwallowIt
08-13-18, 21:39
Ran into Dee today, she was in a long bright red shirt and bright red shorts. She real hit and miss depending on on her fix schedule. If you catch her after her fix, she is really mellow but to the point of being almost out of it. If she is really jonesing then she is a bit of a pain, very demanding and dare I say bitchy. Lots of no's in that case. If, like today, you catch her when she coherent, fixed up, but it's been a bit so she is gearing up for the next one then she is very friendly to the point of being submissive.

I saw her coming out of a porta john one street over from her usual area. Turned down a cross street and circled back to catch her at the next stop sign. Said hey through the window, told her I hadn't seen her around much. She said she had slowed down a lot but was out today looking for work and did I want to do something? She was being very sweet and and all smiles so I said yes. I've encountered in that mood before, and she is a lot of fun. She tried to get in, but I told her to walk back around the corner and wait in the porta John I saw her coming out of and I would be there in a little while. She protested, but I just shrugged and told her that it was fine if she didn't want to I was just as happy to keep driving. She really wanted the score, so she went. I drove back around the block, parked, and leisurely strolled up the street to the destination. Got to the John and opened it up and she was sitting there waiting.

I locked the door and told her take out my piece and get to work. She wanted to get paid first but I've made that mistake with her before and said no, you get paid when you've been a good girl and reminded her that I've never stiffed her before. Again, she wanted the fix so she unzipped my pants and got to work. She gives a pretty decent BBBJ, when she is in her friendly mood you can even put your hand on her head and gag her a couple times with some deepthroat. I can't take too much of that and I wanted to get my moneys worth so I had her work on my sac for a minute to cool off. Then I pulled out the rubber and had her put it on. We swapped spots and I had her sit down on it and ride. Very mechanical and started asking me to finish. I get that, we are in a busy street in a porta John. But, I really love her squishy ass and wanted to get my hands on it so I stood her and we swapped sides again and I turned her around. Told her to stick that ass out and bend over. It was a very cramped space, and I don't think she wanted to get her face near the honey pot down there, so she stuck it out and bent at the waist with her upper body pressed up against the side of the john. That was good enough to start, so I went back in while grabbing two handfuls of her soft assets.

I don't know if any of you have ever had her in doggy when you could really open her up and see her ass. That wasn't enough room in there for me to this time, but I've seen it before. Someone did a number on her asshole, it's not like it's blown out. It's like it's just permanently opened up for business. After a few strokes, and knowing the open sign is always on next door, I pulled out and moved up spot. This is why I love her in this mood, not a word of protest. But once you get in there, lots of wiggling and "oh papi papi. ".

I really want to pound it, but there is so little room! So I tell her to bend over more and get that ass up there. She tries to lift her ass more without bending over but I just keep pushing on her back until her face is pretty much in the honey pot hole and she is bent completely over. I'm very tall, she is very short, so I was able to throw for up on the platform by the seat and really get in there.

Fortunately, I was not going to last long like this. That asset is like velvet so after a couple minutes (felt like it, probably less LOL) I pulled out and tuned her around. Told her to sit down and pull off the cover. She did, and I put it back in her mouth. I've always finished cim with her, but for some reason I had decided this time that I wanted her to wear it. She always pulls away at the first shot if you aren't holding her head so this time I let her. But the confines were so close she couldn't really get away from it so I finished on her face. She was less than happy. I was very happy. Gave her. 40 for her trouble. She will take. 20 for the same work though from previous experience. I just really felt bad about the face in the opening thing though so I bumped it up.

I normally just a pick them up and get some BBBJ cim I'm the car guy, occasionally I will take a trip to the circus if all three rings are playing. This time, when I saw her coming out of that porta john, I had the perverse thought that I was going to be a John in a john. I don't know why, but it really made me laugh. It was such a surreal experience, I thought I would share it with you guys. The john was by the bus stop on Barnard in the forties. Hands down dumbest thing I have ever done mongering.

Jim Bob Cooter
08-18-18, 15:53
Anyone got any help for a monger who just moved here? I've noticed a couple at 516 and Ogeechee at the run down hotel, but haven't pulled the trigger the see if they actually are SW. Originally from around Macon, so most of my posts are from there. PM me if you want.

ManOfTheWood
11-29-18, 07:35
Looks like the good uncle is out on the streets making us safe. Two well known WSW and one I've never seen before were picked up mid afternoon on the 27th. I would imagine that the internet girls will be the next targets.

QM1976
12-21-18, 01:00
Very rough older Latina walker today on Jefferson around 2 pm.

Southern Rolla
12-22-18, 14:12
Hey guys,

Took a stroll through your area while visiting recently. Did not see much at mid day. One decent looking girl with a handler / dopeboy going in the Shell station still in her pijamas but did not wait around for her to come out. Got bored and tried GuyNBlues recommendation and called Stephanie from her link he attached. Thanks to him for posting. Anyways after driving around the area for a little more she never answered. After 3 or 4 hours when I was totally far from the area she answered the text and apologized for the late reply. Guess I will have to check her out next time. Good luck fellas.

SwallowIt
12-25-18, 15:27
Very rough older Latina walker today on Jefferson around 2 pm.If she was really short that was probably Dee. She is the only non BSW I have seen for awhile. Has anyone seen Donna around anywhere?

GuyNBlue
12-27-18, 12:16
Stephanie is on 17 in a run down motel near the Shell Station. She keeps odd hours so if you want to see her get with her soon as you can and follow up before heading that way. I just always have her meet me at shell and do a car date.

http://savannah.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-lonely-female/000827090530

Julie is another who does not walk but that really is her level. She is in a run down place near the gate at Montgomery and Dehrenne. Again I swing by and pick her up for a car date.

http://savannah.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/hot-wet-and-waiting-for-you-no/839763409503

Mr Issie
01-17-19, 20:20
What's going on fellas. I've been working out of town for a few months but I'm back now. You guys think Savannah is bad, we were in the middle of nowhere. I actually had to bring sand to the beach on a few occasions.

Anywho, I've been back now for a little bit and there is absolutely no one around. Well not absolutely. I saw Meka the other day and we caught up for a little bit. She let me know where a couple of new girls were so I'll be trying them out soon. She's also picked up quite a bit of weight which seems about right because she said she hasn't been in the street much. I actually saw Dee the other day too. She was in good spirits and wanted to see me since she hadn't seen me in so long. So we took off and did the usual three ring circus for the standard fare + tip. I hate catching her when she's not in that type of mood. I even swung through the Deluxe and a few of the girls that were there are now gone but there are always replacements. I saw a couple of big booty hags but nothing I really wanted to pull the trigger on. They even shut down a couple of candy shops.

I did happen to catch up with this thin dark skin SW that polishes extremely well. She doesn't have a phone (of course not) but I know where to find her now. The only bad thing is you have to catch her out because she stays with some guy. I caught her on 17 at the store beside Motel 6. She says that she goes to that store on regular intervals so it shouldn't be too hard to see her. It's good to be back but I won't be here for long. I'll let you guys know how the new girls turn out.

Issie.

Cowboy5343
01-20-19, 01:46
What's going on fellas. I've been working out of town for a few months but I'm back now. You guys think Savannah is bad, we were in the middle of nowhere. I actually had to bring sand to the beach on a few occasions.

Anywho, I've been back now for a little bit and there is absolutely no one around. Well not absolutely. I saw Meka the other day and we caught up for a little bit. She let me know where a couple of new girls were so I'll be trying them out soon. She's also picked up quite a bit of weight which seems about right because she said she hasn't been in the street much. I actually saw Dee the other day too. She was in good spirits and wanted to see me since she hadn't seen me in so long. So we took off and did the usual three ring circus for the standard fare + tip. I hate catching her when she's not in that type of mood. I even swung through the Deluxe and a few of the girls that were there are now gone but there are always replacements. I saw a couple of big booty hags but nothing I really wanted to pull the trigger on. They even shut down a couple of candy shops.

I did happen to catch up with this thin dark skin SW that polishes extremely well. She doesn't have a phone (of course not) but I know where to find her now. The only bad thing is you have to catch her out because she stays with some guy. I caught her on 17 at the store beside Motel 6. She says that she goes to that store on regular intervals so it shouldn't be too hard to see her. It's good to be back but I won't be here for long. I'll let you guys know how the new girls turn out.

Issie.Thanks for the info. I am new to Savannah but not new to this hobby. What is the Deluxe? Sounds like a motel. If so, where is it? Your help would be much appreciated.

ManOfTheWood
01-21-19, 13:15
Thanks for the info. I am new to Savannah but not new to this hobby. What is the Deluxe? Sounds like a motel. If so, where is it? Your help would be much appreciated.It's on Ogeechee Road, right off of I-516.

Ghostrunner
02-14-19, 15:43
Did the thin dark skin SW have bright colorful hair? I believe I just spotted her but I didn't have time to stop.

Issie.

EightDoggie2
02-17-19, 22:36
Been on site for over 3 years as an observer sorry have not contributed til now. Meet a WSW goes by cream blinged out grill not a bad body or looks got a little baby damadge. Claims to be from Miami. Had a dream she gives a great throat and took directions well with cim but spits. Cost was two jacksons but I tend to over a pay by a few coins due to the fact that I'm going to do what I want to do and the few coins help ease the objections. I usually use a concierge service that caters to our southern boarder brothers that is pretty exclusive and inclusive, in other words your brown your down. With them you get half in half for 2 jacksons by someone who is clean and will clean you up. Enough for now will send out more info later.

EightDoggie2
03-12-19, 23:36
Took a tour around 830 tonight went thru Jefferson was totally dead minus a few older BSW not worth mentioning. Went on to 17 a few SW but had management way to close for my comfort level. Stopped at light in front of el cheapo and ran into cream again pulled into store and scooped her up. Took her to quite spot and started dreaming about a BBJ with spit she also does not mind roaming while she's working. She does not watch the clock or complain too much but she does her best to get you to pop asap. As this was my third dream with her I noticed she liked to lay her head on my stomach open that mouth and let me pound out her throat unfortunately I had to hurry up as I was getting more teeth with every passing minute. She hangs out by the ball field by the grave yard on ACL blvd her manager is usually there with her but don't worry he's there to keep the others moving. Looks 7 takes direction 9 negatives like all of them smelled like an ashtray and tried to upsell SW prices.

SwallowIt
03-31-19, 11:56
Had a dream today in which I found dee wandering down 38th street. Usual Jackson admission to the three ring circus.

EightDoggie2
04-25-19, 16:45
Does any one have any info on maybe a Latina with short curly hair that's got blond in it. She was at jasmin food mart on 17 around 2 today. She was wearing yoga pants and a loose top with no bra. Her lip was pierced and she was late teens to early 20's. When doing my recon she was definitely waiting on some one and 2 minutes later a truck pulled up and she got in. Definitely a way older guy maybe it was her dad or another monger. Hell she could just be a civilian any how if any one knows let us know. Looks were a 10 all the way.

There have been a few WSW spotted off liberty parkway around 1 today and 2 on 17 around the chevron by the rv lot around 2. Not much in the looks department but sure they would get the job done.

EightDoggie2
05-06-19, 22:29
Was out today did my typical loop and stop on 17 around 8 tonight. Saw cream / tiffany (looked at older post to figure out her other alias's) she was out with her manager / boyfriend was a last ditch effort if I could not find someone else. She has been trying to rush me the last 2 visits I had with her and her paranoia blows my high. Got luck went into store Heather was on one of the ding ding machines told her I could help put more money in the machine if she helped out with a side project. I wonder before she decide to follow in step with the rock and roll life style how did she look? I'm guessing a solid 8. Anyways damage was 35 and she was stellar on the flute lots of suction she handled the boys nicely she was really trying to earn some return business I guess. She has no phone of course I gave her some standard info about days and hours I monger so I'll see. Does any one have any info about Heather she's been in the game along time just want to make sure there are no surprises. I will post some pic of my adventures next time still trying to navigate this site.

Troller1
06-04-19, 10:04
Can one of you fellow mongers help me out with locations of SW, s in the Savannah area from south fl. You can PM me if you want will return the favor if your ever in my neck of the woods.

Troller1
06-08-19, 00:14
Ran across her on 17 near motel 6 based on previous post I pulled the trigger started off with good flow deep bbq the had her play cowgirl FS told me not to cum in her but yeah right oops. LOL anyway would recommend she aims to please like a good ***** should damage 2 jacks.

EightDoggie2
06-10-19, 17:05
Ran thru Jefferson at 11 and 1 and saw the saw WSW both times. She was wearing some booty shorts long brownish hair body was 7 on SW scale I really need to invest in a dash cam. I have seen her time to time but never had the opportunity to invest. Headed out in a few to see if I can catch her.

BrisnJG
06-11-19, 05:36
Ran thru Jefferson at 11 and 1 and saw the saw WSW both times. She was wearing some booty shorts long brownish hair body was 7 on SW scale I really need to invest in a dash cam. I have seen her time to time but never had the opportunity to invest. Headed out in a few to see if I can catch her.Sounds like Kate. Be prepared to put up with upsell after upsell. Her face is about a 4 but her body makes up for it and she's pretty clean for a SW. She will try and get you to take her all over creation before getting down to business.

EightDoggie2
06-11-19, 17:42
Made the usual loop (17 from dean forest all the way to Jefferson and will check thru burrows) end back On 17. Found out where Kate stays. Ended up with cream she's back hanging with "Roxie" I got BBBJ and cfs she was mad at herself because she thought that was all for 10 bones because she could not function or remember anything should have left her with that but did not. Any how got room #'s and phone #'s willing to share hit me up. Creams "friend" will be in the Atl til Friday she has an in call. Some odd reason can't upload last nights dream, will try later.

Pix4U
06-12-19, 11:32
What's the best daytime location (s) for some "sightseeing" during weekdays? Anything happening?

SwallowIt
06-15-19, 18:16
Ran into Dee on 39th. She must have just left the candy shop because she was in a great, spacey good mood. Slobbery DT, cum in throat for a Jackson.

I would like to meet creme, I haven't seen her out. If anyone can hook a guy up let me know!