PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Elgrande4
09-14-11, 23:18
I didn't get ANY info from my post in the general forum so took one for the Savannah team and visited a AMP in the area. I got a decent massage from a pretty lady that said she has only been here for a week, but has given over 2000 massages in China and New York. I figured she new what she was doing. On the flip she was noticeably nervous, but that went away once I took her by the hand and showed her it was fine. .6 for 1 hr massage and I usually leave. 4 for a firm handshake. Total=$

The idea is to share info. I hope this will get you mongers started.

Senior Members with history of sharing info can PM me for specifics. I don't know, maybe there is a reason nobody is giving specifics out on the public forum?

Milf Lover
09-16-11, 22:31
I have never been to a massage parlor. In the past I have just cruised 17, but seems like the police basically took the fun out of it.

Any recomendations on where to go?

Andariego
09-17-11, 01:31
Elgrande's report sounds promising. Lived in area for nearly 3 yrs and never found an AMP in Savannah. Closest found was in Brunswick (and would not recommend). Heard there used to be one in Hardeeville, SC but it got shut down by Uncle Leo in 2008.

Marshst924
09-18-11, 16:11
My experience is the same at this place although it's not consistent. Seems to be hit or miss depending on who you get

Werve22
10-07-11, 01:47
I didn't get ANY info from my post in the general forum so took one for the Savannah team and visited a AMP in the area. I got a decent massage from a pretty lady that said she has only been here for a week, but has given over 2000 massages in China and New York. I figured she new what she was doing. On the flip she was noticeably nervous, but that went away once I took her by the hand and showed her it was fine. .6 for 1 hr massage and I usually leave. 4 for a firm handshake. Total=$

The idea is to share info. I hope this will get you mongers started.

Senior Members with history of sharing info can PM me for specifics. I don't know, maybe there is a reason nobody is giving specifics out on the public forum?If this is the place that I'm thinking of, they are fairly new. As in still in their grand opening phase. There hasn't been a good mp here for many years, that may be why you haven't read anything. The closest one was just over the bridge and it was actually in SC and has been closed for about a year. It's good to see this report though. I drive ny this place every day and been thinking I should check it out. If I do, I'll post the results.

Proverted
11-06-11, 22:08
Stopped and had a poor massage by a young and a little thick waisted girl. No touching or teasing. At the end she says that's all. I motion to Mr. Johnson, she says ' No can touch- lose my job' This was my second visit and I left with a happy hand shake last time.

Playtime
03-07-12, 16:58
Stopped and had a poor massage by a young and a little thick waisted girl. No touching or teasing. At the end she says that's all. I motion to Mr. Johnson, she says ' No can touch- lose my job' This was my second visit and I left with a happy hand shake last time.Yep.

There are at least three girls there. One's a bit prude, one likes to work with her hands, the the third (the oldest one) likes to get friendly.

I had a few visits that were quite nice, but won't go back after the last one. The masseuse tried hard to get me to screw her without protection (as she didn't have any and I went in just seeking a HE, but she was horny). Freaked me the hell out, and would make for an awkward next visit.

Firedawg
03-14-12, 15:51
Yep.

There are at least three girls there. One's a bit prude, one likes to work with her hands, the the third (the oldest one) likes to get friendly.I gave it a try today and got the older one. She was friendly and allowed me touching her butt and she teased me a lot but in the end no joy. I might try it again but will not expect anything but a good massage.

DreamLuver1110
06-03-12, 16:56
Stop by last week and had decent message but no play not even teasing. Asian Lady mid 40s (Unknown name) said they don't do that here and you come back next time. As I left I paid and tip her, she handed my tip back and said more! I was shocked and said this is the tip if you don't like it thats fine. She then took the tip and said more, so I walk out the door and next time I am down I will def not come back to here.

Marshst924
06-09-12, 23:49
There's a new Asia Massage located at the Savannah Mall. Has anyone been there? I'll bet it's completely professional.

Firedawg
07-10-12, 21:04
There's a new Asia Massage located at the Savannah Mall. Has anyone been there? I'll bet it's completely professional.I will give it a try next week.

DaveInSavannah
07-29-12, 17:31
There was a woman named Sophie who lived in the Sandfly area who gave massages. She sort of looked like Liv Tyler. She used to post on CL alot but that was a while ago. Anyone know anything about her or have any contact info on her?

Firedawg
08-10-12, 20:13
I will give it a try next week.When I went there were all men working there. No thank you

Sensual Man
08-22-12, 17:07
Mature Massage for the Gentlmen!

Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:06 AM.

Reply: click here.

Any reviews of this massage therapist? Please inbox me. Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm a Single White Female. 5'10".165, dark blonde, brown, and ready to give you the MOST relaxing massage! I'm told I have an intuitive touch and can seek out and find where it hurts or just give you a good pampering. I like relieving your stress / pain and making you happy. I'm safe, sane and available between 9am and 9pm. I'm also professional and looking to keep good customers. Please Call for details. Thanks for reading my ad and have a Great Day! Kay.

912) 412-5599.

• Post ID: 11120346 savannah.

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mature-massage-for-the-gentlmen/11120346

Vukk19
08-24-12, 02:17
Hey, So I read the posts below about Yue Dream Massage, The AMP on 129 East Montgomery Cross Road.

So here's the deal. I met the owner (I think her name is Alice) from an ad she posted on craigslist therapeutic services section sometime late 2010 maybe. She was out of a house not too far from the place now. She had a table set up and she was nice and enthusiastic. Anyway she told me to take off my clothes and lie face down and she'll be back. I get naked of course and she comes in and says "Oh my" and giggles and smacks my ass. I took this as a good sign. Then she gives me pretty good massage with lots of teasing and bushing knuckles against the boys and asks me to flip. I flipped over with hard and she giggled again and bumped it really quick. She then massaged my legs arms, neck, shoulder, thighs, inner thighs, stomach and asked me if I wanted [made jerk motion]. I said yes and she laughed and started off. It ended fairly quickly and she said there was still time left so she wiped me down and massaged more neck I think. I got hard again and she said "wow young stud!" Want to go again. I said why not and she did it again. Cleaned me all over with a warm rag. She told me she was getting her own place and I should see her there. I think it was. 80 at the time and said goodbye.

I called her about a month later and she said she had a new place (the Yue Dream massage) and I came over. I remember parking by the korean restaurant and walked around being a little weary. The door is right next to the bike shop that I've been in a lot and it was a little awkward. I go in and she brings me back to a room and similar situation as above ensues. I go another time, maybe 2 weeks later and she says she has two new girls. From what I remember one was large breasted and tallish and the other average. She asked if I wanted 4 hour hand with them, I said yes. It was a great massage, one of the girls focused on pressure and one was on sensuality and teasing. Her hands even went between the cheeks and some taint play was had. It was time for the flip, more massage and then one of them started the ending while the other one was rubbing my chest, stomach and inner thighs. I think they might both been going at it but I had my eyes closed it felt so good. I finished and they both cleaned me up. I think $.40 was the damage for that. I went one last time before I moved to TN about a month after that. I got this one girl who was fairly attractive and maybe 30. Her massage was good but she spent a long time massaging my ass, hole, and taint. Sort of prostate but no insertion. It felt great bc I felt I came a bit while I was on my stomach ha. Anyway, the flip, same quality massage then the ending. Similar pay for the massage as with one girl. I think two girl price is price of two individuals.

Anyway, I've been away since September of last year. Now I'm back. I'm surprised to hear the non-erotic massage reports. Maybe they got investigated and have to be careful or something. I'm actually surprised to see they are still open. I saw an ad on CL or back page one and they said "text if early morning." It was around 8 so I texted them and told them who I was and if they remembered me. It was the owner Alice I think and she said."Yes! Of course! I missed you. When you want to come see us?" I said "maybe soon" and haven't texted back.

I'm thinking maybe you really have to get to know them. I lucked out by seeing the owner outside of the AMP. I don't know, maybe they have changed their ways and are totally legit though. From what I remember, they do give decent massages, even if no extras. I'm planning on going back this weekend. I will post what happens. I hope this helps.

HornyGeo
08-30-12, 01:22
Hey, So I read the posts below about Yue Dream Massage, The AMP on 129 East Montgomery Cross Road.

So here's the deal. I met the owner (I think her name is Alice) from an ad she posted on craigslist therapeutic services section sometime late 2010 maybe. She was out of a house not too far from the place now. She had a table set up and she was nice and enthusiastic. Anyway she told me to take off my clothes and lie face down and she'll be back. I get naked of course and she comes in and says "Oh my" and giggles and smacks my ass. I took this as a good sign. Then she gives me pretty good massage with lots of teasing and bushing knuckles against the boys and asks me to flip. I flipped over with hard and she giggled again and bumped it really quick. She then massaged my legs arms, neck, shoulder, thighs, inner thighs, stomach and asked me if I wanted [made jerk motion]. I said yes and she laughed and started off. It ended fairly quickly and she said there was still time left so she wiped me down and massaged more neck I think. I got hard again and she said "wow young stud!" Want to go again. I said why not and she did it again. Cleaned me all over with a warm rag. She told me she was getting her own place and I should see her there. I think it was. 80 at the time and said goodbye.

I called her about a month later and she said she had a new place (the Yue Dream massage) and I came over. I remember parking by the korean restaurant and walked around being a little weary. The door is right next to the bike shop that I've been in a lot and it was a little awkward. I go in and she brings me back to a room and similar situation as above ensues. I go another time, maybe 2 weeks later and she says she has two new girls. From what I remember one was large breasted and tallish and the other average. She asked if I wanted 4 hour hand with them, I said yes. It was a great massage, one of the girls focused on pressure and one was on sensuality and teasing. Her hands even went between the cheeks and some taint play was had. It was time for the flip, more massage and then one of them started the ending while the other one was rubbing my chest, stomach and inner thighs. I think they might both been going at it but I had my eyes closed it felt so good. I finished and they both cleaned me up. I think $.40 was the damage for that. I went one last time before I moved to TN about a month after that. I got this one girl who was fairly attractive and maybe 30. Her massage was good but she spent a long time massaging my ass, hole, and taint. Sort of prostate but no insertion. It felt great bc I felt I came a bit while I was on my stomach ha. Anyway, the flip, same quality massage then the ending. Similar pay for the massage as with one girl. I think two girl price is price of two individuals.

Anyway, I've been away since September of last year. Now I'm back. I'm surprised to hear the non-erotic massage reports. Maybe they got investigated and have to be careful or something. I'm actually surprised to see they are still open. I saw an ad on CL or back page one and they said "text if early morning." It was around 8 so I texted them and told them who I was and if they remembered me. It was the owner Alice I think and she said."Yes! Of course! I missed you. When you want to come see us?" I said "maybe soon" and haven't texted back.

I'm thinking maybe you really have to get to know them. I lucked out by seeing the owner outside of the AMP. I don't know, maybe they have changed their ways and are totally legit though. From what I remember, they do give decent massages, even if no extras. I'm planning on going back this weekend. I will post what happens. I hope this helps.I hope you try it out and let us know if you have any luck. I was told by one of the girls that if she got caught giving extra attention that they would send her away. I stop by every so often and only get a little tease, but no HE. I figure they will quit letting me leave frustrated one day, but this has been 6 visits in the past 4 months with 4 different girls and still no HE.

Firedawg
11-23-12, 20:35
I hope you try it out and let us know if you have any luck. I was told by one of the girls that if she got caught giving extra attention that they would send her away. I stop by every so often and only get a little tease, but no HE. I figure they will quit letting me leave frustrated one day, but this has been 6 visits in the past 4 months with 4 different girls and still no HE.It is no longer Yue Dream it is going by green leaf. I was wondering if anyone has tried since the name change? I went a couple times before and had a great time, just wonder if things have changed.

HardLuck60
11-23-12, 22:23
Mature Massage for the Gentlmen!

Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:06 AM.

Reply: click here.

Any reviews of this massage therapist? Please inbox me. Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm a Single White Female. 5'10".165, dark blonde, brown, and ready to give you the MOST relaxing massage! I'm told I have an intuitive touch and can seek out and find where it hurts or just give you a good pampering. I like relieving your stress / pain and making you happy. I'm safe, sane and available between 9am and 9pm. I'm also professional and looking to keep good customers. Please Call for details. Thanks for reading my ad and have a Great Day! Kay.

912) 412-5599.

• Post ID: 11120346 savannah.

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mature-massage-for-the-gentlmen/11120346Yes, I have been a couple of times. She stays fully dressed. Not much touching her. A decent massage with a HE as you would expect for the price. Not much interaction from her. Just a decent massage.

NervousHofukkr
11-28-12, 16:19
I went there when it was Yues. I met Grandma Alice and she gave a great massage if that's what you want but no HE not even close. I wasn't even sure I wanted from this elderly rough looking asian lady, LOL. I guess I wasn't her type.

HornyGeo
12-05-12, 02:11
It is no longer Yue Dream it is going by green leaf. I was wondering if anyone has tried since the name change? I went a couple times before and had a great time, just wonder if things have changed.I've tried it out twice since the name change and its the same ol' shit for me. By your post it sounds as if your massages have ended better than mine. I had Monica and Yoyo massage / tease me on my two visits. Yoyo worked at Yue Dream, not sure about Monica.

Firedawg
12-08-12, 08:19
Thanks Geo.

Sekuded
01-26-13, 11:11
Has anyone had any luck finding an honest-to-goodness CMT who gives a kickass professional massage AND makes sure her clients leave happy?

I've been seeing a CMT regularly now. She happens to be gorgeous and her massages are amazing. Just missing one particular technique, and no signs of it happening any time soon.

Sekuded
02-14-13, 03:16
Anyone seen Tara? I've seen her ads, see that she had some time in ATL. But I can't find any reviews.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exquisite-sensual-full-body-hot-blonde-cmt-26/12644106

Marshst924
02-20-13, 00:18
Haven't had a chance to check it out, could be interesting.

http://savannah.craigslist.org/thp/3614803012.html

Marshst924
02-21-13, 00:48
Pretty sure this is the same folks running green leaf as the cute young girl at the front I've seen before. Kinda odd, shower is at the end and no hint of any extras except being undraped and her aiming the sprayer at me for an extended period of time. Like green leaf, it's a good massage. I have been to 15-20 places like this and this was probably the cutest girl I've ever seen at one of these. 27 and skinny. Very innocent. Ill pry give it one more try just because of her.

Haven't had a chance to check it out, could be interesting.

http://savannah.craigslist.org/thp/3614803012.html

Paragon007
02-21-13, 10:35
Pretty sure this is the same folks running green leaf as the cute young girl at the front I've seen before. Kinda odd, shower is at the end and no hint of any extras except being undraped and her aiming the sprayer at me for an extended period of time. Like green leaf, it's a good massage. I have been to 15-20 places like this and this was probably the cutest girl I've ever seen at one of these. 27 and skinny. Very innocent. Ill pry give it one more try just because of her.So I had a dream of traveling to the new AMP yesterday, and at first glance when entering didn't think there was any JE in store. Like Marsh said it was kind of odd that the TS was at the end. Another reason I didn't think anything was going down was because of the two peepholes in the doors (I guess to make sure nothing goes down behind closed doors).

So when I started with the massage face down, I got a little happy when she was down by my leg (just to let her know that it's okay to excite my friend). She aldip saw that I had extra cash with me when I gave her the original fee. Anyway, when I flipped over she got down to the law reason and her wrist slightly touched my friend. What she saw that it was okay with me, she continued till the HE. May have been more on the menu, but since this was my first visit I'll see if there's more when I return. YMMV. Be safe.

HardLuck60
02-24-13, 16:03
So I had a dream of traveling to the new AMP yesterday, and at first glance when entering didn't think there was any JE in store. Like Marsh said it was kind of odd that the TS was at the end. Another reason I didn't think anything was going down was because of the two peepholes in the doors (I guess to make sure nothing goes down behind closed doors).

So when I started with the massage face down, I got a little happy when she was down by my leg (just to let her know that it's okay to excite my friend). She aldip saw that I had extra cash with me when I gave her the original fee. Anyway, when I flipped over she got down to the law reason and her wrist slightly touched my friend. What she saw that it was okay with me, she continued till the HE. May have been more on the menu, but since this was my first visit I'll see if there's more when I return. YMMV. Be safe.What is the location? Would like to try it out.

KsBoy45
02-25-13, 09:18
So I had a dream of traveling to the new AMP yesterday, and at first glance when entering didn't think there was any JE in store. Like Marsh said it was kind of odd that the TS was at the end. Another reason I didn't think anything was going down was because of the two peepholes in the doors (I guess to make sure nothing goes down behind closed doors).

So when I started with the massage face down, I got a little happy when she was down by my leg (just to let her know that it's okay to excite my friend). She aldip saw that I had extra cash with me when I gave her the original fee. Anyway, when I flipped over she got down to the law reason and her wrist slightly touched my friend. What she saw that it was okay with me, she continued till the HE. May have been more on the menu, but since this was my first visit I'll see if there's more when I return. YMMV. Be safe.I had a dream about the new AMP late last week. However, mine didn't play out like the above. I showed up, flashed a little extra cash and proceeded to laying down. The massage was actually probably the worst massage I've had. The girl seemed very nervous and stayed away from the goods, even more so than a corporate parlor I thought. She spent very little time on my front once I flipped and then was time for the shower. We walked across the hall to the ts, but she was just as timid in there. She stayed away from him during the shower too, with very little spray touching the wash towel covering me.

Needless to say I was reluctant to give much of a tip. Has anyone else had anything better of an experience?

KsBoy45
02-25-13, 12:24

So when I started with the massage face down, I got a little happy when she was down by my leg (just to let her know that it's okay to excite my friend). She aldip saw that I had extra cash with me when I gave her the original fee. Anyway, when I flipped over she got down to the law reason and her wrist slightly touched my friend. What she saw that it was okay with me, she continued till the HE. May have been more on the menu, but since this was my first visit I'll see if there's more when I return. YMMV. Be safe.I too a dream about visiting the new AMP late last week. However, mine didn't play out like the above. I showed some extra cash when I paid but when she got started she was very shy and stayed clear of the goods, even more so than expected on a corporate parlor. When it came time for the flip, she spent very little time on my front and stayed clear of my little buddy. When it came time for the shower we walked across the hall and she was just as shy. She didn't spend any time at all around my butt or the goods when she flipped me over. Didn't even spray me hardly at all. All in all, the massage was below average, and the girl didn't do any teasing at all, let alone a HE.

Has anyone else had any better experience than the above?

KsBoy45
03-01-13, 16:00
Has anyone tried this place? It's right next to one of the bars.

HardLuck60
03-05-13, 23:46
What is the location? Would like to try it out.Well, I tried it out. Don't get the one named ANNA. She is such a big disappointment. No fun at all. Never hardly smiled unless I cracked a joke to try to loosen up. Same old story with this place. Run by the same ones that run Green Leaf in Savannah LOL

Panhandleman
04-25-13, 04:58
Visited earlier this week. Completely legit, no hint of extras, but an awesome massage.

KsBoy45
05-10-13, 21:55
Visited earlier this week. Completely legit, no hint of extras, but an awesome massage.I tried CND earlier this week. I got an older woman, probably fortyish, nothing to write home about on the looks. I stayed standing after undressing long enough so that I was just going to the table when she walked in and could get a glimpse. She continued with the massage leaving me undraped. She actually focused on each leg for longer than expected and not shying away from teasing my clearly excited friend. On the flip she finally grabbed a towel but lazily layed it on me so I could tell I was about half exposed. She continues with the massage with a little more teasing, so when I could tell she wasn't going to help me on her own I uncovered and asked if she would help help.

She giggled and said no, but kept rubbing my groin without covering me up. I asked again with no luck, and decided to let her finish the actual massage. Before she left the room I asked once more for more time, but someone had come in the front door a few minutes earlier so she said no "we busy, next time" and hinted at my little friend.

I didn't mention that the massage was fantastic, better than what I've had at the other two locations around Savannah.

I don't expect anything more than a HE, but I'll go back to at least see if she'll come through.

I'm still fairly new to posting so let me know how I'm doing.

Wondering24
06-08-13, 20:13
I tried CND earlier this week. I got an older woman, probably fortyish, nothing to write home about on the looks. I stayed standing after undressing long enough so that I was just going to the table when she walked in and could get a glimpse. She continued with the massage leaving me undraped. She actually focused on each leg for longer than expected and not shying away from teasing my clearly excited friend. On the flip she finally grabbed a towel but lazily layed it on me so I could tell I was about half exposed. She continues with the massage with a little more teasing, so when I could tell she wasn't going to help me on her own I uncovered and asked if she would help help.

She giggled and said no, but kept rubbing my groin without covering me up. I asked again with no luck, and decided to let her finish the actual massage. Before she left the room I asked once more for more time, but someone had come in the front door a few minutes earlier so she said no "we busy, next time" and hinted at my little friend.

I didn't mention that the massage was fantastic, better than what I've had at the other two locations around Savannah.

I don't expect anything more than a HE, but I'll go back to at least see if she'll come through.

I'm still fairly new to posting so let me know how I'm doing.I think all the massage parlors in Savannah area legit. I like the one on Montgomery the best because I gotten the best massages there.

StickItIn007
06-10-13, 23:16
Anybody been to this place? I assume no extras but just wondered if I could get a good massage there.

Marshst924
06-11-13, 12:29
Seriously? I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing there are better alternatives than here for finding out that info.

Anybody been to this place? I assume no extras but just wondered if I could get a good massage there.

StickItIn007
06-11-13, 20:05
Seriously? I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing there are better alternatives than here for finding out that info.My apologies if this is the wrong forum. I just joined this site a few months ago but belong to other similar sites. I've been traveling in this area recently and haven't been able to find much information on massages (sensual or therapeutic). I belong to a site up North that has reviews on both so I decided to post the question here in case somebody visited this place and left happy and / or received a great massage. Since I get both types regularly I'm trying to find some good places here in Savannah.

DaveInSavannah
06-12-13, 01:34
My apologies if this is the wrong forum. I just joined this site a few months ago but belong to other similar sites. I've been traveling in this area recently and haven't been able to find much information on massages (sensual or therapeutic). I belong to a site up North that has reviews on both so I decided to post the question here in case somebody visited this place and left happy and / or received a great massage. Since I get both types regularly I'm trying to find some good places here in Savannah.If I may butt in and put my 2 cents in, I think what he was saying is that with you being a new guy to this forum it's probably not a good idea to ask a question on your first post looking for info. TOFTT (take one for the team) and try it out yourself and report back to the forum. Things like that go a long way with us guys here, and we may be more willing to share info after we see someone's proven themselves. Just my 2 cents!

KsBoy45
06-14-13, 17:36
I think all the massage parlors in Savannah area legit. I like the one on Montgomery the best because I gotten the best massages there.I've been to CND twice recently and both times received fantastic massages. The first of the two after my last visit I thought would be a good sign because she never draped the towel. When I flipped over, she started rubbing my stomach and legs until I was at full attention. When I motionedfor her to help me ooutshe grabbed some lotion aand rubbed it on my hand for a diy. She continued to massage around me without ever actually touching my little friend, but rubbing on my boys. She then cleaned me up, covered me up, and finished the massage. The hour is 65 and I tipped 20.

The next visit I got a different girl, I think she said Amy was her name, probably 40ish and a little weight on her. Another greatmmassage, with a little teasing face down, but I was covered the whole time. When she could tell I was happy while face up, I hinted but she said no. She wouldn't touch him, but played around himafter iI uncovered myself. I continued to prod and asked how much when she finally said ok. She said "up to you" andbegann the weirdest HJ I've ever had. She managed to make me leave happy by only rubbing my balls and the base of my shaft. She cleaned me up and finished the remaining 15 minutes. I tipped 25.

All in all, for really good massages and not expecting too much, I've been relatively pleased.

TheBlindman
07-18-13, 16:41
I will be traveling from Indy to Savannah next week. Would apprecoate a PM on a good AMP in town. Will provide info on Indy AMPs if you visit here.

Marshst924
07-18-13, 20:14
Fellow Hoosier, there's no AMPs here. Options are worse than up there. Closest is 2 hrs away.

I will be traveling from Indy to Savannah next week. Would apprecoate a PM on a good AMP in town. Will provide info on Indy AMPs if you visit here.

LuvTwoRedFish
07-19-13, 16:25
I will be traveling from Indy to Savannah next week. Would apprecoate a PM on a good AMP in town. Will provide info on Indy AMPs if you visit here.VIP Spa in Brunswick, Exit 29 about a mile off the exit. Right off the and then left at your second light. You'll see it on the right.

Large menu, Katie is pretty hot. Tiny, nice body. Table shower.

KWilliams17
07-20-13, 02:13
If you see this ad she has a lot of options. I didn't try anything but massage and she was good. Check her out on BP.

JMcCarthy
07-22-13, 12:15
If you see this ad she has a lot of options. I didn't try anything but massage and she was good. Check her out on BP.I had a dream of her as well. Not a clock watcher. Nice eyes. Safe and secure.

Marshst924
07-27-13, 16:40
If you're getting off here, you're either very lucky or more likely, very hard up. Coco was the only one there. They were busy too. Fantastic hard massage. No chit chat. I'd ask a question and she would just giggle, I'd ask it again and she'd stay silent. On the flip, she massaged my face, arms, and pecks and never even touched my stomach or legs. I won't repeat because I can get a good massage without the 30 min drive.

RussellXenia
08-14-13, 08:48
Is Kate still around? The number I have isn't working.

Thanks!

T Polo
09-09-13, 22:43
Headed your way next week. Some golf in Hilton Head. A little tourism in Savannah. Looking for a fair to good massage and a little extra play. FS not a requirement. Asked on the HH board but it seems to be dead. Did see a Diamond Therapeutic in Buffton with ads in the bodyrub section of BP. Didn't know if extras available or just an ad in the wrong location. So any recommendations for the greater Savannah area? PMs fine.

Be glad to help if you are headed to Charlotte.

HornyGeo
09-13-13, 09:22
Headed your way next week. Some golf in Hilton Head. A little tourism in Savannah. Looking for a fair to good massage and a little extra play. FS not a requirement. Asked on the HH board but it seems to be dead. Did see a Diamond Therapeutic in Buffton with ads in the bodyrub section of BP. Didn't know if extras available or just an ad in the wrong location. So any recommendations for the greater Savannah area? PMs fine.

Be glad to help if you are headed to Charlotte.Savannah has no AMPs that offer extra play. You'll have to drive an hour south of Savannah or to Jacksonville or Charleston.

MrTeacher
09-13-13, 16:59
Driving through hinesville today I notice a AMP just past the main drag to go to ft stewart. It was on the left side of the road as you are heading to go to lowes. Anyone tried it out?

Marshst924
09-15-13, 21:27
Driving through hinesville today I notice a AMP just past the main drag to go to ft stewart. It was on the left side of the road as you are heading to go to lowes. Anyone tried it out?What's it called?

HeeHawFan
09-16-13, 00:43
What's it called?YU Spa and Massage. If it is a rub and tug place, it won't be long before the city shuts it down. Just my guess tho. Their titty bar isn't even topless.

Marshst924
10-11-13, 15:01
Has no one still checked it out or the new sister establishment to the one in pooler?

YU Spa and Massage. If it is a rub and tug place, it won't be long before the city shuts it down. Just my guess tho. Their titty bar isn't even topless.

Marshst924
10-12-13, 21:31
Checked out the new CND in savannah on Eisenhower.

They must be doing okay to open another one, but it's professional only.

Has no one still checked it out or the new sister establishment to the one in pooler?

WingClipper
10-15-13, 01:09
Has no one still checked it out or the new sister establishment to the one in pooler?It's professional. Rooms are not sealed and you can hear the conversations in the next room.

SavannahMike
01-23-14, 09:14
I am new here and fairly new to this. I have tried the Green Leaf about 5 times and get a pretty good massage but no good endings. Play around the rear and boys but that is it. I have gone to the season place in macon twice with good results and King in Augusta which was also a good finish. I am learning the lingo still on the abbreviations so be patient.

Wondering24
01-29-14, 19:11
I am new here and fairly new to this. I have tried the Green Leaf about 5 times and get a pretty good massage but no good endings. Play around the rear and boys but that is it. I have gone to the season place in macon twice with good results and King in Augusta which was also a good finish. I am learning the lingo still on the abbreviations so be patient.Green Leaf is legit good massage but that is all you will get.

SavannahMike
01-30-14, 16:18
Yeah, I have discovered that. The best I had was at King spa in Augusta when I was up there on business. Also the 4 seasons spa in Macon just of I-16 has been a good experience each time.

Green Leaf is legit good massage but that is all you will get.

LuvTwoRedFish
02-27-14, 16:36
Has anyone tried the new place on Highway 80 in the plaza by the Jersey Mikes? I guess they moved there from Wilmington Island. You can message me.

Marshst924
03-08-14, 17:27
With all the no fun AMPs that have popped around here, I'm curious about this one. Wording makes me think it's not the same owners as all the ones around here.

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/coming-soon-march-10-best-asian-massage-8437055101/21875463

Marshst924
03-10-14, 11:49
Good news I think. I believe the group that runs zen in CHS also runs this.

With all the no fun AMPs that have popped around here, I'm curious about this one. Wording makes me think it's not the same owners as all the ones around here.

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/coming-soon-march-10-best-asian-massage-8437055101/21875463

Marshst924
03-12-14, 22:21
I visited the new AMP in okatie and it's worth drive especially if you've ever wasted time at the 3-4 places we have here. Same as zen in charleston.

HornyGeo
03-18-14, 21:58
I visited the new AMP in okatie and it's worth drive especially if you've ever wasted time at the 3-4 places we have here. Same as zen in charleston.Agreed. You can tell within a few minutes that you'll leave refreshed and renewed. Unlike all of the Savannah teasers.

RussellXenia
03-21-14, 09:46
This could be perfect for me since I live down the road. Can someone pm me the rates?

Thanks!

Agreed. You can tell within a few minutes that you'll leave refreshed and renewed. Unlike all of the Savannah teasers.

Marshst924
03-21-14, 21:06
80 for the massage and no discussion of anything else so standard or what you feel it's worth for the tip

This could be perfect for me since I live down the road. Can someone pm me the rates?

Thanks!

LuvTwoRedFish
03-26-14, 09:26
Based on prior reports stopped in to give them a try. Nice looking place, very clean.

Girl came right to the door. From what I saw 2 girls working and mamason. Not good.

At guessing the age but looked 30 ish. Good looking girl. 80 with the table shower.

Love the table shower I had her clean everything. Great massage, some back walking.

I left happy and refreshed! But I'm not that demanding and don't require a GFE.

FireWaterV
03-26-14, 15:43

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/coming-soon-march-10-best-asian-massage-8437055101/21875463I just left. Go there. It's worth it. We need to give them enough business to stay open.

Marshst924
03-30-14, 11:02
Coco is the new girl. All 3 girls there are worth a visit.

I just left. Go there. It's worth it. We need to give them enough business to stay open.

WeezO
04-03-14, 10:23
Coco is the new girl. All 3 girls there are worth a visit.My first experience was definitely pleasant. I'll do my part to try to keep them in business.

LuvTwoRedFish
04-07-14, 15:08
Stopped in again. Coco again. Nice table shower. Great massage! Left with a smile. Great way to start the weekend! A little different than the AMPs I have tried before. The girls I've seen here wear shorts and tops. The other places I've tried (not many) the girls wear little dresses. If anyone has seen different please message me!

WingClipper
04-07-14, 22:37
Stopped in again. Coco again. Nice table shower. Great massage! Left with a smile. Great way to start the weekend! A little different than the AMPs I have tried before. The girls I've seen here wear shorts and tops. The other places I've tried (not many) the girls wear little dresses. If anyone has seen different please message me!Will be heading there soon with a buddy. Please pm with any info about this place.

ManAboutTown1
04-11-14, 21:18
My second visit to this place. I saw Coco this time. Her massage was not as good as Penny, but the reason we are going was still there along with a little more touching. I will see Penny though when I return. I really don't see anything else on the table, but since they do give a very good massage with the appropriate relief. I will return again and again. It's just too bad we can't get this service on this side of the river.

Marshst924
04-17-14, 18:42
Remembering a good time at a Happy Feet once in Vegas, I went to the new establishment in downtown savannah. Don't bother, but there was an element of comedy in this trip. If you never had a dude put his fingers between each of your toes, read on. I knew it wasn't likely to be what I was looking for, but it was 2 minutes from my office and they had a $35 special. Upon entering, they had private rooms, so things were looking good. First red flag was when the lady at the front asked if I wanted male or female. Of course I picked female. 5 minutes later she comes back and tells me I drew the male but he's "real good." I'm not the kinda guy to just get up and leave and I've had several legit massages, just never from a dude. This guy was channeling his inner Bruce Lee or something and he's seriously going to work on me. He must have the strength of 10 Asians or something and he's furiously giving me a back and foot massage. I always go for deep tissue and it's never hard enough, but I had to tell this guy to ease up. I was wincing in pain and he's using knuckles, elbows, and any other bones he can to rip the muscles out of my skin.

At another point, he basically put me in a full Nelson. Another he's basically in a perfect position for a BJ as he's massaging my upper thighs. This was one trip to forget. I think he followed that up with jacking off each of my toes..paying special attention to the tips. WTF. When he wasn't doing that he was grinding his knuckles into the bottom of my feet. I'm yanking away in pain and I can tell the dudes shaking trying to do it harder. He's breathing heavy because this has to be hard work. I'm breathing heavy trying to prepare myself for the next gouge into my foot. Crazy, but this guy didn't know any better and he was really trying to do a good job. Pry never crossed his mind I was there for a shitty back rub and a hand job.

Comical now thinking about it, but don't bother going to this place and I will personally avoid any place that claims they do acupressure. I believe that's now 5 asian places in savannah and they're all bullshit. Guess I'll continue to drive across the river.

Marshst924
04-19-14, 11:23
Another new girl named Amy and she's very flirty. Same service but with a little more teasing. Her massage isn't quite as good as the others but overall she's a little more fun. I told the mamasan who also does massages from time to time she needs to open a place in savannah. She was shocked to hear all of ours are junk. She said "I can do that" as if she was playing a game of monopoly. She asked questions to let me know she was serious like population and a good location, so keep your fingers crossed.

My second visit to this place. I saw Coco this time. Her massage was not as good as Penny, but the reason we are going was still there along with a little more touching. I will see Penny though when I return. I really don't see anything else on the table, but since they do give a very good massage with the appropriate relief. I will return again and again. It's just too bad we can't get this service on this side of the river.

HardLuck60
04-20-14, 08:54
Another new girl named Amy and she's very flirty. Same service but with a little more teasing. Her massage isn't quite as good as the others but overall she's a little more fun. I told the mamasan who also does massages from time to time she needs to open a place in savannah. She was shocked to hear all of ours are junk. She said "I can do that" as if she was playing a game of monopoly. She asked questions to let me know she was serious like population and a good location, so keep your fingers crossed.I made the trip across the river. Nice, clean spa, and the staff are very nice and friendly. Will repeat for sure.

DaveInSavannah
05-08-14, 13:34
I finally made my way across the river to the MP last night. It wasn't busy when I got there but things got busy after being on the table for about 30 min. It's as everyone has already stated. Good table shower, great massage and I left happy and refreshed. Slept like a baby last night.

LuvTwoRedFish
05-13-14, 11:45
Well I've seen all 3 . I think all 3 give a great massage and all 3 know how to make you leave happy. I think my fav is Amy. She was a little different than than Penny or Coco. But you really can't go wrong with any of them. Well worth the drive ftom Savannah!

ManAboutTown1
05-20-14, 20:17
http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-charming-asian-girls-call-us-28/22828971

Stopped on my way back to town. This place is definitely a full service facility. I saw Summer, nice lady in her 30's. All things considered though. We have it very good by just crossing the river. I wouldn't make the drive for it. Left with a smile, but a light wallet. Took .6 for the house, and $.2 for the service. I smile here for the $.2 that's tip and all with a great massage to boot.

LuvTwoRedFish
06-18-14, 15:31
Has anyone tried the Green Leaf that's behind the O'Rieley's auto parts in Pooler.

LuvTwoRedFish
06-18-14, 15:38
Stopped in last week. Called ahead and asked for Amy but was told Amy was gone. Mamason said she had new better girl. When I went in new better girl not so good lookin. A little on the chucky side. I opted for CoCo and got the same service as always. If anyone tries the new girl, shout out. It was a little rushed I was out in about 45 because the doorbell was running every 10 seconds. Mamason came in and was rubbin and talkin. I think she was trying to rush CoCo.

HornyGeo
06-22-14, 11:38
Has anyone tried the Green Leaf that's behind the O'Rieley's auto parts in Pooler.It's the same as the other Green Leaf. Tease, but no please. Pretty girls that will flirt, but not relieve you. Alice was in there when I went and said it was her daughter's shop.

LuvTwoRedFish
07-02-14, 15:26
Stopped in last week. I got lucky it wasn't to busy. Amy and Penny are both gone. New girl her name was Sunni. Great massage. I asked for hard and got hard.

She said I would be sore and I was. Same service as always. Left happy. Does anybody know anything about the new one in Hinesville?

SavannahMike
07-12-14, 22:24
I finally took everyone's advice and went to healing touch. I had Sunny, she was pretty and gave a good massage with a very happy ending. I like the way she started it while I was on my stomach. I will definitely repeat.

Marshst924
07-21-14, 14:20
I just went over to the place across the river, and I hope I'm wrong, but I headed back without going in. The boys in blue we're cruising the parking lot. Followed one and they had a bunch of beaufort swat set up about a half mile down the side road. There were sheriffs and maybe 7-8 cars / trucks and they had swat t-shirts on. Perhaps it's nothing and I hope so, but it wasn't worth the risk to me, so I headed out.

Marshst924
07-23-14, 23:51
Looks like I was wrong and glad to hear, they're advertising today.

I just went over to the place across the river, and I hope I'm wrong, but I headed back without going in. The boys in blue we're cruising the parking lot. Followed one and they had a bunch of beaufort swat set up about a half mile down the side road. There were sheriffs and maybe 7-8 cars / trucks and they had swat t-shirts on. Perhaps it's nothing and I hope so, but it wasn't worth the risk to me, so I headed out.

ManAboutTown1
08-27-14, 21:17
Made another trip across the river yesterday. This is the first time in several months for me. I've been traveling, and hitting up the seasons in Macon. I've got to say that HT is an excellent massage that ends well, but they're going to have to up their game. I pay. 6 to the house in Macon and $140 to the attendant there for full service. When I say full service I mean just that. You get BBBJ, daty, hot young Korean girls doing whatever you like. It' blows HT out of the water. I would give the other. 8 for that here.

SavannahMike
09-19-14, 15:55
Went back today. Got Candi and she was really great. Much better service today. Still clothed but allowed roaming underneath the clothes and really did me right. I will repeat, especially if I can get her. Had a make out session which I enjoyed, very pretty girl.

Marshst924
09-23-14, 00:06
This place is throwing out a table shower but I'm thinking its Alice and the yue dream / green leaf crew yet again. Anybody checked it out? Wording of the ad reminded me of the establishment that lasted a short time on Wilmington and was run by Alice.

I actually remember calling the place on Wilmington a long time ago when it opened and asking if they had a table shower trying to get an idea of the type of place and suddenly the ad included *table shower at the bottom. This is probably the same damn ad

https://savannah.craigslist.org/thp/4678501457.html

Marshst924
09-24-14, 20:13
I wasn't as lucky. They've got a thick girl named Nana and I drew her. Some idiot walked in and was negotiating the house fee while smoking inside. These poor girls. He said "I normally just get naked. ".

Went back today. Got Candi and she was really great. Much better service today. Still clothed but allowed roaming underneath the clothes and really did me right. I will repeat, especially if I can get her. Had a make out session which I enjoyed, very pretty girl.

MadamAsia
09-26-14, 09:00
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HornyGeo
09-29-14, 19:23
This place is throwing out a table shower but I'm thinking its Alice and the yue dream / green leaf crew yet again. Anybody checked it out? Wording of the ad reminded me of the establishment that lasted a short time on Wilmington and was run by Alice.

I actually remember calling the place on Wilmington a long time ago when it opened and asking if they had a table shower trying to get an idea of the type of place and suddenly the ad included *table shower at the bottom. This is probably the same damn ad

https://savannah.craigslist.org/thp/4678501457.htmlYou nailed it. I went in the first day they advertised the place and Alice was working it by herself. Funny thing is that she remembers me from the old days and took care of business for me at the end of the massage. I don't understand why she won't let the girls that work for her do this. I was going to ask her why she wouldn't let them and try to work out a special deal with her before I walked out, but one of her girls came in the front door right when I was walking up to pay her so I didn't ask. I had finally gotten one of the girls at the Wilmington Island one to help me leave happy and they let her go before I came back in the next week.

Ghostrunner
09-29-14, 19:54
You lucky dog you. I've been there several times (the one on Wilmington island) and I stopped going especially when our favorite place across the river opened up. Maybe I should have stuck it out a little longer.

You nailed it. I went in the first day they advertised the place and Alice was working it by herself. Funny thing is that she remembers me from the old days and took care of business for me at the end of the massage. I don't understand why she won't let the girls that work for her do this. I was going to ask her why she wouldn't let them and try to work out a special deal with her before I walked out, but one of her girls came in the front door right when I was walking up to pay her so I didn't ask. I had finally gotten one of the girls at the Wilmington Island one to help me leave happy and they let her go before I came back in the next week.

Marshst924
09-29-14, 21:30
Bummer, but I figured. I think the workers are her daughter and friends, so that may explain it.

You nailed it. I went in the first day they advertised the place and Alice was working it by herself. Funny thing is that she remembers me from the old days and took care of business for me at the end of the massage. I don't understand why she won't let the girls that work for her do this. I was going to ask her why she wouldn't let them and try to work out a special deal with her before I walked out, but one of her girls came in the front door right when I was walking up to pay her so I didn't ask. I had finally gotten one of the girls at the Wilmington Island one to help me leave happy and they let her go before I came back in the next week.

Marshst924
10-05-14, 15:39
Even tho I know the story with this place, I was in the mood for a legitimate massage and thought, what the hell, a HE by Gma Alice is better than no HE at all. Alice wasn't there and I got Susan. She's real cute but the ultimate tease and no please. She led me around by holding hands and did a real odd thing as I was paying. She was being real obvious intentionally and looking in my wallet to see how much extra I brought. She kept telling me during the massage she wanted a big tip and she spent extra time near the package on the flip. She even placed my hands on my junk at one point. I really thought it might happen from someone besides Alice this time, but nope. She acted surprised when I asked. The table shower is lame as well compared to other AMPs.

I've said it before, but I'm officially done with this place and any place that Alice runs. If it was just legitimate massage, okay, but the tease part just frustrates me especially because this girl looked really good.

DogFace
10-05-14, 16:26
Went back today. Got Candi and she was really great. Much better service today. Still clothed but allowed roaming underneath the clothes and really did me right. I will repeat, especially if I can get her. Had a make out session which I enjoyed, very pretty girl.Did you have to ask for any of the extra?

HornyGeo
10-06-14, 23:37
You lucky dog you. I've been there several times (the one on Wilmington island) and I stopped going especially when our favorite place across the river opened up. Maybe I should have stuck it out a little longer.Across the river is definitely better.

HornyGeo
10-06-14, 23:40
Bummer, but I figured. I think the workers are her daughter and friends, so that may explain it.Her daughter has the one in Pooler and the other girls are just hired help that all live in a house about two blocks from the shop on Montgomery Crossroads. Well, I think they all live there. At least the ones I've talked to say that.

Skindiver
11-08-14, 11:46
Really good massage and standard HE but I didn't try for more.

How much tip is appropriate or expected? Is there a protocol for tipping? I handed the masseuse. 40 and she immediately put it on the table and seemed uncomfortable with me handing cash to her.

Marshst924
11-22-14, 01:40

How much tip is appropriate or expected? Is there a protocol for tipping? I handed the masseuse. 40 and she immediately put it on the table and seemed uncomfortable with me handing cash to her.

You tipped right and I always just put it on the table. Went there today. There are currently 3 there. One is bigger, but I got a really cute Korean girl named Ava. It was her 2nd day. Same service as always

GA Boy
11-23-14, 08:10
Anything more avail then standard HE?

Taldien55
11-23-14, 10:28
Anything more avail then standard HE?They get very defensive last time I asked for anything more. But they do give a powerful HJ. But then again I get 2 pops everytime I go and they are very happy to see me for some reason.

SavannahMike
11-23-14, 11:47
Anything more avail then standard HE?Nothing but standard HE there.

LuvTwoRedFish
11-25-14, 17:37
Nothing but standard HE there.I stopped last week and got the new girl Ava. Young little hottie. Really cute!

Nothing more than the standard HE but at least it was done by a hottie!

I don't think it will ever change there. Momason is pretty tough with the.

Girls.

Marshst924
12-03-14, 21:12
Pictures are "guaranteed." Anyone want to bet which one?

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-chef-sexy-maid-and-therapeutic-touch-nuru-your-choice-outcall-and-hotels-only/25132970

LexLuther
12-16-14, 13:37
I stopped last week and got the new girl Ava. Young little hottie. I'll mReally cute!

Nothing more than the standard HE but at least it was done by a hottie!

I don't think it will ever change there. Momason is pretty tough with the.

Girls.I stopped by recently and drew Ava. She gave me a very competent massage with HJ at the end. This included a prostate massage which was expertly administered.

She is extremely attractive if a bit prudish. As I got ready to leave, I begged her one last time to show me her pussy. She was adamant in her refusal. I asked her if she shaved it and she said no. She asked me if I liked it shaved and I said hell no. I would have loved to lick that hairy kunt of hers.

LexLuther.

SavannahMike
12-22-14, 09:57
On Friday I had the urge and actually wanted a massage so headed across the river. I also drew Ava. After getting Candi last time Ava was a huge disappointment. Attractive girl, but pretty mechanical in everything. Massage was the best part although a happy ending was in the making. She allowed very little touching and no real attentiveness. I won't repeat with her and hope to get Candi next time.

ChuckTown1
12-31-14, 17:05
I really liked her in Charleston. She was limited with roaming but she gave a good massage and I found her to quiet attentive (NOT mechanical). People looking for more do often complain about her.

On Friday I had the urge and actually wanted a massage so headed across the river. I also drew Ava. After getting Candi last time Ava was a huge disappointment. Attractive girl, but pretty mechanical in everything. Massage was the best part although a happy ending was in the making. She allowed very little touching and no real attentiveness. I won't repeat with her and hope to get Candi next time.

Taldien55
01-07-15, 13:49
1-5-15.

I crossed the River and visited my Favorite parlor in the area in Okatie. I went in around 3 in the afternoon and they were busy. The Mamasan showed up invited me in and put them in a room. Otw to the room I saw 6 girls worked and they all looked great. I thought it was a line up at first but they were really busy. I got a enw girl Tina. She's a bit shorter than me, about a handful in the breast and a nice little spinner body. Got a TS was standard, about all the girls are the same in there. Massage was a little exploratory on her part. Gave me a nice slow tug, unlike the other 2 girls were are usually robotic and trying ot make you pop in 1 min. Hers was sensual and slow, my member was at a full attention by the end, the other girls don't usually get me like that before the pop, wish we could od more here. It'll suffice since Alice's place is just a major tease fest.

DogFace
01-15-15, 23:26
Question for you all. What is a good average amount to tip these girls? Everyone I've met there have been great. One even started with the he then went to the massage.

SavannahMike
01-17-15, 21:31
Question for you all. What is a good average amount to tip these girls? Everyone I've met there have been great. One even started with the he then went to the massage.I have given $40 each time and they seem happy.

Alamassage1
01-26-15, 14:38
I'm a senior member from Birmingham and will soon be traveling to your city. I would appreciate it if any of you have recommendations for an outcall massage at my hotel as I won't have a car. Please pm me and happy to return the favor in Alabama. Thanks in advance.

PrinceAlbertco
01-28-15, 08:15
I'm a senior member from Birmingham and will soon be traveling to your city. I would appreciate it if any of you have recommendations for an outcall massage at my hotel as I won't have a car. Please pm me and happy to return the favor in Alabama. Thanks in advance.http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lttle-mssjennaguaranteed-i-out-shine-the-rest-d/24882137

I see Jenna at least once a week. She is beautiful, smart, and eager to please. The massage is very good for the money.

Marshst924
02-05-15, 20:30
Saw Ashley for the first time today. Awesome body. Not FS, but definitely worth seeing.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/34-24-36-come-see-why-im-sooo-popular/20873098

SavannahMike
02-08-15, 13:26
Has anyone tried HT without the table shower? Do they reduce the cost down to around $60 if you don't get the shower? Just wondering since $80 as the base price is a bit much. I'd rather give the extra to the girls instead.

Marshst924
02-08-15, 21:18
Has anyone tried HT without the table shower? Do they reduce the cost down to around $60 if you don't get the shower? Just wondering since $80 as the base price is a bit much. I'd rather give the extra to the girls instead.No but the half is 60.

SavannahMike
02-10-15, 09:15
I saw Jenna yesterday. The good was she is pretty and does a good job, even has a massage table now. The bad was that we agreed on a time, I called when I was just a few minutes away and she said to call when I was at the complex. I did and she didn't answer. I sat around for 20 minutes trying to get a hold of her with no luck. I left and she finally calls me saying she walked to the store and thought she would be back in time. I did turn around and get her and had a great time but really hated sitting in a complex parking lot for so long. You get stares after a while and was very uncomfortable. I will likely repeat though as she was fun.

LexLuther
02-10-15, 16:19
Has anyone tried HT without the table shower? Do they reduce the cost down to around $60 if you don't get the shower? Just wondering since shower $80 as the base price is a bit much. I'd rather give the extra to the girls instead.My view has always been to take the table shower. I'm not so sure it's going to make a whole lot of difference at HT, but one can never be certain. Taking the table shower allows the girl to be certain that you are clean and fresh. And if there is ass play, it lets you know that she hasn't spread ass funk all over the rest of your body. That can be important if you are married or have a girlfriend.

Lex.

SavannahMike
02-10-15, 17:25
My view has always been to take the table shower. I'm not so sure it's going to make a whole lot of difference at HT, but one can never be certain. Taking the table shower allows the girl to be certain that you are clean and fresh. And if there is ass play, it lets you know that she hasn't spread ass funk all over the rest of your body. That can be important if you are married or have a girlfriend.

Lex.Thanks for the good advice. Just hard to tell the wife a massage is $80 if I use a credit card to go there. She doesn't think anything about a massage as we both get them frequently for back issues and she has her regular place she goes so thinks nothing about me going to a different place. However she does question $80 when her place is much less than that and says I should go to her place instead.

Marshst924
02-11-15, 00:25
Thanks for the good advice. Just hard to tell the wife a massage is $80 if I use a credit card to go there. She doesn't think anything about a massage as we both get them frequently for back issues and she has her regular place she goes so thinks nothing about me going to a different place. However she does question $80 when her place is much less than that and says I should go to her place instead.I wouldn't ever use a CC. Your call, but the fact you're driving to a different state and it's clearly Asian if your wife knows how to use Google would cause red flags with my wife.

SavannahMike
02-11-15, 09:06
I wouldn't ever use a CC. Your call, but the fact you're driving to a different state and it's clearly Asian if your wife knows how to use Google would cause red flags with my wife.Sh thinks it is affiliated with the one in Pooler and they bill from that location. I think that just that I do use it she wouldn't think to ask but I may be naive.

LexLuther
02-16-15, 15:32
Thanks for the good advice. Just hard to tell the wife a massage is $80 if I use a credit card to go there. She doesn't think anything about a massage as we both get them frequently for back issues and she has her regular place she goes so thinks nothing about me going to a different place. However she does question $80 when her place is much less than that and says I should go to her place instead.Understood. What would happen if you just stopped by an ATM to withdraw say $100 or so and paid cash for everything? Could you just tell her you got a massage and treated youself to an expensive lunch? Then in reality, eat at McDonalds. Just trying to brainstorm here.

LexLuther.

SavannahMike
02-20-15, 11:33
Understood. What would happen if you just stopped by an ATM to withdraw say $100 or so and paid cash for everything? Could you just tell her you got a massage and treated youself to an expensive lunch? Then in reality, eat at McDonalds. Just trying to brainstorm here.

LexLuther.Thanks for the idea.

LexLuther
02-20-15, 19:03
Thanks for the idea.I have another idea for you so that you can remain ahead of the curve instead of behind it.

If you have any of the Chinese massage-only places, take your wife to one of them. When she remarks about how great the massage was (which she will) tell her that its because Asians are better at massage. Then you won't have to hide from her the fact that you are going to Asian places.

LexLuther.

Rusty512
02-24-15, 16:20
Does anyone know if she is still around? I'm new to the area and want to try her.

LexLuther
02-25-15, 18:56
Does anyone know if she is still around? I'm new to the area and want to try her.If you are asking about Layla Luv, take a look at post 1084 in the Charleston, SC Backpage Advertiser Reviews thread. Swirl83 submitted a report stating that she would be in Charleston.

I'm a bit curious why you asked about her in this thread. She's not a massage parlor type of operation. Anyway, please do report back on Layla Luv if you see her.

Thanks.

LexLuther.

SailorSC
02-25-15, 19:01
Does anyone know if she is still around? I'm new to the area and want to try her.http://charleston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/real-and-savannahs-upscale-playmate-outstanding-reviewsfetish-friendly/9431268

Savannah Jack
02-25-15, 21:06
http://charleston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/real-and-savannahs-upscale-playmate-outstanding-reviewsfetish-friendly/9431268Trust me she's hot and worth it. From Hinesville, GA.

Marshst924
02-26-15, 21:31
I won't repeat and her ad should be in the massage section and not the body rub.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-a-beautiful-brunette-young-lady/22379476

LexLuther
02-27-15, 13:06
http://charleston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/real-and-savannahs-upscale-playmate-outstanding-reviewsfetish-friendly/9431268Are those tits real or enhanced? What about DFK, DATY, or any other GFE attributes?

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther.

SavannahMike
02-27-15, 13:12
Are those tits real or enhanced? What about DFK, DATY, or any other GFE attributes?

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther.Lex, the tits are not real but awesome none the less. Layla is up for anything and I mean anything you can think of, definitely GFE. If you have not seen her you have no idea what you are missing.

Marshst924
02-28-15, 19:41
Saw Christina and massage was about what you'd expect from a BP non pro. A 15 min back rub and she did 2-3 body slides. She's the girl in the pics and attractive but I'm not likely to see her again at that price or for the hour. $. 6 for nude but imagine a normal massage while the girl who does it is naked. That's it. Didn't mind me feeling on her but really no reason for her to be nude other than to look at her and feel her Bs...not encouraging anything or any eye contact. The ending was a typ HE. Asked her to do some Russian but she wasn't really into it. All in all, $1. 6 and I was in and out of her room in 35 minutes. Not sure if she thought I'd take 45 for the HE or what? You can do better. Nice girl but this was the first time in a long time I didn't tip at all.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wanna-take-a-trip-to-london-try-bodyrubs-british/25272937

LexLuther
03-10-15, 19:50
Lex, the tits are not real but awesome none the less. Layla is up for anything and I mean anything you can think of, definitely GFE. If you have not seen her you have no idea what you are missing.Thanks Mike. I will have to see her on another occasion. Just had an expensive car problem.

LexLuther.

Prowler05
03-16-15, 13:09
Went to Green Leaf on Montgomery X Roads last week and met Alice. Lots of tats. It was a nice day and the A / see must not have been working because it was warm inside and the front door was propped open. Nonetheless, Alice was dressed for winter with Ugg boots and long pants, which stayed on the whole time. She made it clear she expected a big tip, but also made it clear that there would be no extra services. Will not go back.

Marshst924
03-16-15, 15:12
Went to Green Leaf on Montgomery X Roads last week and met Alice. Lots of tats. It was a nice day and the A / see must not have been working because it was warm inside and the front door was propped open. Nonetheless, Alice was dressed for winter with Ugg boots and long pants, which stayed on the whole time. She made it clear she expected a big tip, but also made it clear that there would be no extra services. Will not go back.Is this Alice the owner with lots of tats?

Dane Clegge
03-20-15, 11:23
Had some business just south of us so I decided to stop by VIP, I haven't seen any post about them lately but thought I would give it a try for the team.

Seems their business is hurting a bit since LEO decided to park a few cars in the parking lot, didn't detour me though.

BB was working so I decided for table shower and one option above your basic HE. But one option below full service. Skillful in BBBJ. Tried to up-sale, but after a few pouts she gave up.

All and all. Great experience, very relaxing and very attentive. I would repeat if I was in the area again.

Pot1134
03-24-15, 20:26
It looks like there are no good Asian MPs in Savannah according to the posts. If you have different info.

I would appreciate it. Can pm if want.

Marshst924
03-28-15, 10:38
It looks like there are no good Asian MPs in Savannah according to the posts. If you have different info.

I would appreciate it. Can pm if want.You are correct. Nothing here. Closest FS is 2 hrs away in Macon or Jacksonville. There's a nice massage with HE in okatie and that's 35-40 minutes away on the SC side.

Pot1134
03-31-15, 21:04
What's up with the police cars at VIP. Are they there everyday? One good post here. Any others tried VIP lately. I had a great experience with an older Asian lady a few years ago. I left happy but would prefer a little younger. Maybe that was all that was left at that time of night.

You are correct. Nothing here. Closest FS is 2 hrs away in Macon or Jacksonville. There's a nice massage with HE in okatie and that's 35-40 minutes away on the SC side.

JeffreyB15
04-09-15, 11:07
So, there are no FS massage parlors besides in Macon or Jacksonville? That sucks.

Taldien55
04-10-15, 11:25
Last FS place in Savannah got shut down back in 2002. Better add Columbia, SC and Charleston to the list. Either way if you want FS, you got to drive for it.

Affmarketing1
04-18-15, 22:26
Took a drive across the bridge last weekend. Arrived around 8 pm on Friday night. I drew "Connie". She is an attractive youngish woman. Seemed to be in her 20's. Paid house fee and off to the TS. Great experience during the TS. On the flip I started to stand at attention. This prompted Connie to give more attention, which made for an early happy ending. Or beginning! This was a first for me. It enabled me to relax during the "massage". To the room for the "massage". Which Connie's massage skills were extremely lacking. On the flip, it was time for round 2. She worked for a good 10 minutes before I threw in the towel. I was drained during the TS and didn't have time to re-charge, but she made the effort and was fairly enthusiastic. Ended with a foot massage. Handed over a. 4 tip and she seemed extremely happy. She said she would only be there for 1 month, so get there soon!

Marshst924
04-19-15, 23:27
I was in the mood for a legit massage and had time to kill, so I went to Green Leaf on Eisenhower. I've given up on extras there unless it's with Gma Alice and she's never at this location. It was about 60 degrees on Friday and they had the door open. I was literally shivering during the table shower. They usually give good legit massages, but the freezing table shower ruined it.

Marshst924
04-30-15, 15:11
Was over there today. Coco, a different one than before, is one of the cutest girls I've had there. Her technique was more fun than usual even tho roaming was limited. She said I was her first massage of the day at 1:30. We got to keep them around.

SavannahMike
05-28-15, 08:43
Went to HT yesterday. Great experience. Didn't get the girls name so sorry about that. TS was OK but the massage was a decent massage with plenty of teasing and great finish on the flip. Some roaming was allowed but not as much as I would like.

SavFish
05-28-15, 09:28
Any one been to VIP Spa lately? I see a post about LEO in the Parking lot but don't want to waste my time making the trip down. Looking for close full service rub. Look forward to any guidence. I've now given up on Jenna she stood me up 3 days in a row so I won't waste my time with her any longer. If there's a local independent provider that hosts from home or safe location.

Dane Clegge
05-28-15, 10:23
Any one been to VIP Spa lately? I see a post about LEO in the Parking lot but don't want to waste my time making the trip down. Looking for close full service rub. Look forward to any guidence. I've now given up on Jenna she stood me up 3 days in a row so I won't waste my time with her any longer. If there's a local independent provider that hosts from home or safe location.I always say that those in the hobby should help each other out. Safer for all of us. When it comes to tables, I have my regular that I see and some that are just "time to time". My regular does post on SB, but I would hate to see her get snagged. So how about this. Try someone new, report back (for the group) - then I will also give you my regular on PM.

LuvTwoRedFish
05-28-15, 15:01
Any one been to VIP Spa lately? I see a post about LEO in the Parking lot but don't want to waste my time making the trip down. Looking for close full service rub. Look forward to any guidence. I've now given up on Jenna she stood me up 3 days in a row so I won't waste my time with her any longer. If there's a local independent provider that hosts from home or safe location.Looks like she's down in Jax. Now with a Jax number. But the picture is her ass. LOL.

Pot1134
05-29-15, 07:25
I wouldn't worry about the older police car parked at the back of the parking lot. Not an issue.

Looks like she's down in Jax. Now with a Jax number. But the picture is her ass. LOL.

Maul1710
06-01-15, 09:03
Two trips to HT, about a month ago and a week ago. They never gave their name and I didn't ask. Sorry!

First trip: Met by late 30's woman, attractive. Thin, be's. Very friendly, lots of compliments throughout. Quick TS followed by nice massage. Toward the end she kept running her hands all over and quickly patting with her finger tips. Felt great. Continued to feel great on the flip. Again, she was very into it and everything was great. Lots of teasing and rhythm alternating on that end of the massage. Great visit.

Next time: Met by late 20's / early 30's woman. Thin with a little paunch, lots of pale makeup. Very mechanical. She really didn't seem into it. Fair massage but she did some goofy thing where she pulled on each finger and snapped her own. I'm guessing to make me think she was popping my joints? I don't know, I had to keep from laughing when she did it. When the flip was coming up she started running her hair all over me. Maybe some guys are into that but not me, felt gross. Seemed to be her calling card because she kept doing it once she started. Covered her face with her hair and bent down, using her fingers instead of her tongue in spots. Surprised I was able to finish the massage, the hair thing was so over the top.

Savannah Jack
06-12-15, 13:46
Anyone have any info on the pooler location?

Savannah Jack
06-12-15, 15:22
Does anyone have any info on massage parlor in Pooler?

HornyGeo
06-12-15, 23:05
Does anyone have any info on massage parlor in Pooler?There are two parlors in Pooler and both are legit.

SavFish
06-18-15, 12:08
There are two parlors in Pooler and both are legit.When you say legit do you mean they only do body rubs or provide more? I'm interested in something local that has extras offered.

ILoveUtr
06-18-15, 21:37
When you say legit do you mean they only do body rubs or provide more? I'm interested in something local that has extras offered.I too have the same question, when you say legit, (as it is in USG), is an HE also included in that?

Taldien55
06-19-15, 07:57
When you say legit do you mean they only do body rubs or provide more? I'm interested in something local that has extras offered.As in they give a legit massage, no extras. Closest thing in town that has extras would be Green leaf on Hodgesen but they force you to give urself the happy ending.

SavannahMike
06-19-15, 10:00
The massage places in savannah and Pooler are all legitimate massage places. The most you may get a tease, no happy ending and touchy feely, just a massage. You have to drive to HT in Bluffton / okatie area to get a happy ending.

ILoveUtr
06-21-15, 13:44
I always say that those in the hobby should help each other out. Safer for all of us. When it comes to tables, I have my regular that I see and some that are just "time to time". My regular does post on SB, but I would hate to see her get snagged. So how about this. Try someone new, report back (for the group) - then I will also give you my regular on PM.Hi Dane,

Sounds fair to me.

I get what you are saying, we should help each other out. I just tried Amber Lynn and I have submitted my review on the board.

Let me know if you have any regulars in town.

My regular GFE list as of now:

Jenna.

Layla. Not in town till July.

Angel. May not be fully GFE but some of her girls are.

Will be trying Kyla soon but only provides outcalls.

HT at Okatie is good for HE.

Thanks,

Fellow monger.

ILoveUtr
06-21-15, 13:55
As per SavannahMike's recommendation, I took a ride to Okatie yday to the HT. The address in google maps has it on the wrong side of the road. This place is big and smells pleasant, not like other AMPs I have been to. Had a real fun time with Korean girl Mimi, she is a cute girl.

TS was really good, Massage was even better, which slowly led to the HE. Touching was allowed. She said she gets a lot of customers from Savannah / Pooler there. Not the best English but you can understand what she is trying to say.

Paid $. 1 + 0. 4 - she was very happy with that tip.

PM if you need any other details.

FireWaterV
06-22-15, 00:33
I always say that those in the hobby should help each other out. Safer for all of us. When it comes to tables, I have my regular that I see and some that are just "time to time". My regular does post on SB, but I would hate to see her get snagged. So how about this. Try someone new, report back (for the group) - then I will also give you my regular on PM.Soooo, we deliver our favorites for all, and you only give your's to us one at a time. As far as I've seen on this board, guys share without holding back. If you know someone we would all enjoy, then share. The young lady will appreciate the new business and we will appreciate the opportunity.

HornyGeo
06-22-15, 16:27
As in they give a legit massage, no extras. Closest thing in town that has extras would be Green leaf on Hodgesen but they force you to give urself the happy ending.Thanks for answering for me. Been too busy to check this lately. A few of the ladies will hook you up at that Green Leaf location, but it's hit or miss. Got to go across the river for a sure thing.

HornyGeo
06-22-15, 16:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jaustin
06-22-15, 18:41
The massage places in savannah and Pooler are all legitimate massage places. The most you may get a tease, no happy ending and touchy feely, just a massage. You have to drive to HT in Bluffton / okatie area to get a happy ending.If you want more than just a HE, drive down to Brunswick. There's a parlor in a strip mall across from a truck stop. See Bebe, she is the most fun I have had at any AMP in the southeast. Just wish I could remember the name of it, but this aging thing sucks, and not in a good way.

Pot1134
06-22-15, 19:59
It is called VIP in Brunswick.

If you want more than just a HE, drive down to Brunswick. There's a parlor in a strip mall across from a truck stop. See Bebe, she is the most fun I have had at any AMP in the southeast. Just wish I could remember the name of it, but this aging thing sucks, and not in a good way.

Jaustin
06-22-15, 20:07
It is called VIP in Brunswick.I take it have been there too.

Marshst924
06-22-15, 21:02
If you want more than just a HE, drive down to Brunswick. There's a parlor in a strip mall across from a truck stop. See Bebe, she is the most fun I have had at any AMP in the southeast. Just wish I could remember the name of it, but this aging thing sucks, and not in a good way.I wonder if that's Bebe with gigantic bolt-ons. Then again, that's probably half the AMP girls out there. Glad to hear VIP is better. It was downhill for a long time.

Dane Clegge
06-25-15, 08:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NoMeDiga
06-30-15, 13:04
Was wondering if people had any luck with Yu in hinesville for a HE? Or should I head elsewhere?

LocoGringo
07-02-15, 08:07
Was wondering if people had any luck with Yu in hinesville for a HE? Or should I head elsewhere?Head elsewhere. Just regular rub.

Marshst924
07-03-15, 17:25
The place in okatie was a little disappointing today. Hannah took me to the room and as I wait for her to come back and take me to the shower, coco comes back. They look about the same so no big deal. I had seen coco before. I was in and out in 45 minutes and the doorbell was ringing like crazy. She said "she take better care next time. " Total massage time in a 1 hr appt was 20 minutes. First 15 no oil and last 5 with oil. I love the oil, but if it's only for 5 minutes, they should just skip it altogether so I don't have to smell when I go home.

Coco does this thing where she puts her leg on the table during the HE and I'm convinced it's to stop any roaming up top. It certainly does that job. Worst experience there I've had, but who am I kidding? I'll go back.

Maul1710
07-10-15, 10:09
Stopped in and drew Hanna: the same girl as the second in my last report. Was disappointed at first but this time was much better. Skipped the TS and she used oil, which I'm not into. In previous visits oil was never offered so I didn't think to ask her not to use it and I never saw her get out the bottle. Not a big deal. She put a lot of effort into the massage and actually worked out a few knots in my shoulders. Less weird hair stuff this visit but still more than I would like. Continued with scalp and leg massage after to finish the hour.

Toward the end she asked "Would you like more?" Perked my ears up but I don't think she meant more of a menu because I was already finished on that end. Probably meant to offer a foot rub or something of that nature. Either way I was satisfied and said "No thanks, good massage!" and tipped her. 4.

Tynon
07-18-15, 13:07
Was in area a couple of weeks ago and needed a nice massage. Based on board reviews, went to HT in Okatie, nice decor, music, etc. Table shower with Hanna but then Coco came for the massage. TS was very nice, massage was so-so. On flip, only HE, no roaming, nothing. Doubtful I'll be back, but I was just passing through so it shouldn't hurt them. This was the first time at several AMPs that I couldn't roam. Total - . 8 +. 2 tip.

DawgieDawg
07-23-15, 00:50
I traveled into town today for work and needed a good massage. Went to HT in Okatie based off reports from this thread. Was greeted by Connie, a very good looking girl with an even nicer body. Great legs. Nice see's. Table shower was fantastic. Lots of teasing. Moved back to the room where I received a very good, therapeutic massage. She was very attentive and made sure I was comfortable and liked what she was doing. Lots of knots worked out. Decent amount of teasing and then the flip. I left extremely happy. Will repeat as I'm in town a few more days for work. One of the best AMP experiences I've had in a while. Thanks to the thread for the good heads up.

Midrellion
07-29-15, 19:58
I took a ride to Okatie yesterday afternoon and was greeted at the door by Connie. My previous times here I had always drawn Coco so it was nice to see a new face and anticipate the feeling of new hands.

I changed and toweled up and she led me to the TS room where she began playfully smacking my ass the MOMENT the towel came off. This is a good sign. The TS was thorough and quite teasing. She got me revved up but didn't give away the goods just yet. She was very attentive in drying me and then led me back to the room. I laid down and she proceeded to do a pretty decent job massaging my back and such. She was very attentive to the pressure being right but was all business with the rub. I began to get worried when I knew we were twenty minutes in and she hadn't teased yet. After she had massaged my back, neck, scalp and the backs of my legs she began focusing on my ass at which point things got wonderfully real. She began sliding her hand down and was thoroughly massaging the boys. She was fantastic and her hand felt wonderful sliding down and around them and then back up my ass. She repeated this for a while before she moved up the table and whispered for me to turn over.

After the flip, she skipped and pretense and went straight to business. She teased and started slow and worked her way into the HE. I was being "stubborn" but she was not giving in without the prize. Her pace and intensity increased and she began with a bit of dirty talk, urging me to let loose. In the heat of the moment my hand began to wander (something I've never done before) and she didn't mind at all (I apologized afterward and she assured me it was ok).

I will DEFINITELY repeat. She is sexy, has an amazing body and an all-around great personality. :).

Maul1710
08-08-15, 20:55
Visited HT and Mimi answered the door. I'd say early 40's, Ce's, energetic. TS followed by massage. Her massage technique was fair but not as hard as I prefer but she was very flirtatious which made the whole experience a bit more fun. Lots of joking around and butt pats. Very teasing before the flip and remained so after. Very good experience, my personal favorite of the girls I've seen there. Typical rates.

Craig12
08-11-15, 14:30
Hey guys I'm new to the site and to the massage scene. Where around savannah, hinesville, or Brunswick is a place to get a good massage with a HJ happy ending? I've heard about ht in okatie but it's about 2 hrs from me I'm in Jesup. Is there anything closer?

Craig12
08-11-15, 15:02
Visited HT and Mimi answered the door. I'd say early 40's, Ce's, energetic. TS followed by massage. Her massage technique was fair but not as hard as I prefer but she was very flirtatious which made the whole experience a bit more fun. Lots of joking around and butt pats. Very teasing before the flip and remained so after. Very good experience, my personal favorite of the girls I've seen there. Typical rates.Hey. Where is the best place around to go get a massage and he. I'm from Jesup. Is there anyplace in savannah?

Marshst924
08-11-15, 22:17
Hey guys I'm new to the site and to the massage scene. Where around savannah, hinesville, or Brunswick is a place to get a good massage with a HJ happy ending? I've heard about ht in okatie but it's about 2 hrs from me I'm in Jesup. Is there anything closer?Brunswick- VIP on palisades. HE and a lot more. Haven't been there in awhile, but I've seen some reports that it's improved.

Taldien55
08-12-15, 16:13
Hey. Where is the best place around to go get a massage and he. I'm from Jesup. Is there anyplace in savannah?VIP in Brunswick is the place to go if you want a HJ happy ending, even tho more is on the table there. Ranges from 60 with HJ to 100 for FS. Went there a month ago and it was nice. Just wish tehre was a variety of girls there.

Craig12
08-13-15, 22:51
VIP in Brunswick is the place to go if you want a HJ happy ending, even tho more is on the table there. Ranges from 60 with HJ to 100 for FS. Went there a month ago and it was nice. Just wish tehre was a variety of girls there.Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out in the next week or so.

Marshst924
08-15-15, 14:31
Didn't see her this trip but she's one of the best that visit

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thailand-style-nd-body-rub-earlybird-specials/30881399

SavannahMike
09-06-15, 16:08
Has anyone tried out Green Leaf in Pooler. I know the one on Montgmery doesn't give extra just wondering if they do any better in Pooler.

Taldien55
09-07-15, 10:12
Has anyone tried out Green Leaf in Pooler. I know the one on Montgmery doesn't give extra just wondering if they do any better in Pooler.No Extras provided here. It's ran by Alice's daughter. Even tho I think all the girls working in Green leaf across town have a crush on me and they won't do anything for me sadly. One on Hodgeson Memorial will let you jerk urself off and it has a TS.

If they give anymore, they haven't offered me anymore.

Taldien55
09-07-15, 10:24
Has anyone tried out Green Leaf in Pooler. I know the one on Montgmery doesn't give extra just wondering if they do any better in Pooler.No Extras here. It's ran by Alice's Daughter and it's a pretty tight ship. Girls here are really cute. They seems to have new girls every 3 months or so.

Also I think every girl I see in Green Leaf at any location has a crush on me or something. I think they talk about me when I"m not there.

Only Green leaf I'm able to get Extras at was the one with the Table Shower on Hodgeson Memorial, but you may ahve to jerk urself off, that seems to be their thing now.

SavFish
09-15-15, 12:16
http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-and-magic-touch-by-asian-girls/31921416

Asked once before if anyone knows anything on this add. I've seen this post a few times any feedback is appreciated.

LexLuther
09-23-15, 20:14
I saw an ad for a massage parlor on Savannah BP. I called them and had a difficult time understanding the Korean woman who answered the phone.

I believe she said they were at the intersection of Hwy 17 and Chatham Parkway.

Can one of you gents tell me if I understood correctly and if it is worth visiting? Any extras to be had?

Thanks.

LexLuther.

Savannah Jack
09-24-15, 19:53
I saw an ad for a massage parlor on Savannah BP. I called them and had a difficult time understanding the Korean woman who answered the phone.

Can one of you gents tell me if I understood correctly and if it is worth visiting? Any extras to be had?

Thanks.

LexLuther.Lex,

Clear your mail.

LexLuther
09-25-15, 09:23
Lex,

Clear your mail.I've done cleaned it out. Thank you sir.

LexLuther.

Taldien55
09-26-15, 10:01

Thanks.

LexLuther.No massage parlor taround three I know of, unless its in the apartments behind the gas station there. Curious which ad it was.

Bobb Sledd
09-26-15, 16:23
I'm in town for a few weeks on business, drove up to Beaufort to have lunch with a friend. After reading the reviews I decided to stop at HT in Okatie on my way back for a bit of relaxation, and relaxation is exactly what I got. Mimi answered the door and provided all services. While I was there I heard two other female voices but of course I have no idea to whom they may have belonged. I opted for the TS; another good choice. Mimi was through and attentive leaving no doubt in my mind how the session was likely to progress. The massage was about what I expected based on previous reviews; again, with all the right places attended to. After an extended period of light touching Mimi had me turn over for a final release. Post cleanup Mimi continued the massage for another fifteen or so minutes. I was back out the door about 70 minutes after arriving. $80 door fee, with a $40 gratuity; Mimi earned it. I will be back!

LexLuther
09-28-15, 13:40
No massage parlor taround three I know of, unless its in the apartments behind the gas station there. Curious which ad it was.Here is the link to the ad. Hope it works.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-body-rubs-touch-by-asian-girls/32293889

Please respond if you know anything about it.

LexLuther.

Taldien55
09-28-15, 15:25
Ok. I had a bad experience with my phone today and didn't get past this 2 call system this Place on 17 and chatamn parkway had going. It's the ad promising asian massage not in hotel in private clean place.

I called the number, got an older Korean lady, asked me age, what color I was etc. She said this is by appointment, so I said the time I wanted and we agreed and hung up. Well, I get the enamrk station tehre on tbhe corner where she said to go and call, no anser on that number, it was busy.

Called every 2 minutes and was busy everytime. Then 20 minutes after the appointment time she finally answers and claims it past time, where was I and why didn't I answer my phone. I just replied back I tried calling but it was busy, then she like she don't understand.

, said I was strange several times. After this run around I just hung up and said I"m going to Green Leaf as I hung up. The place sounds promising but she wants customers, that's not how you do it. Anyone else take the plunge yet?

Ad is here http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-and-magic-touch-by-asian-girls/32323134.

PrinceAlbertco
09-29-15, 04:38
Here is the link to the ad. Hope it works.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-body-rubs-touch-by-asian-girls/32293889

LexLuther.She is actually located off of 17 about half way between Chatham Parkway and Dean Forrest Rd in a private residence. I'm not going to post details on here for obvious reasons. She does appointments only, no walk ins. She has been reviewed here before but I can not find any of them. I will try to look again today so that I can just refer any inquiries to those posts.

Marshst924
09-29-15, 16:46
She is actually located off of 17 about half way between Chatham Parkway and Dean Forrest Rd in a private residence. I'm not going to post details on here for obvious reasons. She does appointments only, no walk ins. She has been reviewed here before but I can not find any of them. I will try to look again today so that I can just refer any inquiries to those posts.So do you recommend or no? Is this yiki by any chance with gigantic rock hard bolt-ons?

Marshst924
09-29-15, 23:55
Summer is cool. Been a long time since I saw her, but she stays kinda under the radar. If you ask her about reviews, she has quite a few.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-blonde-amazing-hour/25288112

LexLuther
09-30-15, 17:48
She is actually located off of 17 about half way between Chatham Parkway and Dean Forrest Rd in a private residence. I'm not going to post details on here for obvious reasons. She does appointments only, no walk ins. She has been reviewed here before but I can not find any of them. I will try to look again today so that I can just refer any inquiries to those posts.Thank you sir. Do you perhaps remember if the reports were positive? Please PM me if you have further information to share.

If anyone else has input or can point me to the reviews, please do so. You have my thanks in advance. Feel free to PM if you prefer that.

LexLuther.

PrinceAlbertco
10-01-15, 04:30
Thank you sir. Do you perhaps remember if the reports were positive? Please PM me if you have further information to share.

If anyone else has input or can point me to the reviews, please do so. You have my thanks in advance. Feel free to PM if you prefer that.

LexLuther.I don't remember any of the reviews being bad. She is very talkative. I may or may not see her again, I feel like I can get more bang for my buck elsewhere. For me it all boils down to dollars and cents. Other than that I give her two thumbs up.

Marshst924
10-01-15, 09:29
I don't remember any of the reviews being bad. She is very talkative. I may or may not see her again, I feel like I can get more bang for my buck elsewhere. For me it all boils down to dollars and cents. Other than that I give her two thumbs up.Lex- you've already seen her and said you wouldn't repeat. I think she was going by Yiki at that time. I remember because you went back and forth with another member over the post.

Maul1710
10-01-15, 11:29
Here is the link to the ad. Hope it works.

LexLuther.Called today and woman on the phone said she's located in Brunswick. I'm guessing VIP Spa. I asked about Savannah and she said she advertises everywhere and people come to Brunswick. Had no idea what I meant when I said something about Hwy 17 in Savannah. Maybe she changed numbers or we misunderstood each other, but it seems this isn't the right ad.

Marshst924
10-01-15, 20:12
Called today and woman on the phone said she's located in Brunswick. I'm guessing VIP Spa. I asked about Savannah and she said she advertises everywhere and people come to Brunswick. Had no idea what I meant when I said something about Hwy 17 in Savannah. Maybe she changed numbers or we misunderstood each other, but it seems this isn't the right ad.Pretty sure she's screwing with you. She's selective and she can be bltch too. I used to see her quite a bit and today I asked if she had other girls since the ad clearly leads us to believe that. She said "you want to see other girls, you call someone else. You want to see me, you call me. Don't ever call me again. " Yeah so fuck her bc she's not that hot to have kind of attitude.

LexLuther
10-01-15, 23:16
Called today and woman on the phone said she's located in Brunswick. I'm guessing VIP Spa. I asked about Savannah and she said she advertises everywhere and people come to Brunswick. Had no idea what I meant when I said something about Hwy 17 in Savannah. Maybe she changed numbers or we misunderstood each other, but it seems this isn't the right ad.I've had some help with this from our esteemed fellow wankers. It seems that this woman is she who used to be known as "Yiki". According to others, she does have a location near a gas station which is between Chatham Parkway and Dean Forrest or something similar. I did visit Yiki some time ago and don't recommend her. But if anyone else does visit her, I humbly request that you report on her.

Thanks.

LexLuther.

PrinceAlbertco
10-02-15, 05:00
Pretty sure she's screwing with you. She's selective and she can be bltch too. I used to see her quite a bit and today I asked if she had other girls since the ad clearly leads us to believe that. She said "you want to see other girls, you call someone else. You want to see me, you call me. Don't ever call me again. " Yeah so fuck her bc she's not that hot to have kind of attitude.That's funny! She must be getting that question alot. She was cool when I asked her the same question, but I was laying on her table at the time. She does have a lot of rules and she is very picky and pricey. She has the potential to do good things but definitely needs to step up her game and get her prices more in line with the going rate.

SavFish
10-05-15, 15:03
So is summer the one in the pics? I've seen her adds for a few years I believe but never could find any reviews on her that don't require a special password or cc info.

Summer is cool. Been a long time since I saw her, but she stays kinda under the radar. If you ask her about reviews, she has quite a few.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-blonde-amazing-hour/25288112

Marshst924
10-05-15, 20:08
So is summer the one in the pics? I've seen her adds for a few years I believe but never could find any reviews on her that don't require a special password or cc info.Pics aren't real but her body is like a 25 yr old. Ask her for her reviews. She has a bunch on the other site.

Jaustin
10-05-15, 21:07
A friend of mine was telling about his trip to see Sunnie. Young lady probably early 30's said she has been there about two months. He said her english is very good, and if his hearing was better, they could have had a decent conversation. He said he went for an hour, . 8, with TS and a medium massage which turned out to be just what he needed. On the flip, she needed no prompting to give him a happy ending.

He told me since her massage was so good, he left her a tip of. 4 even though she never asked or hinted about one. He told me he would visit her again when he has the chance and asked me to share this info with all of you.

SavFish
10-07-15, 11:49
Marsh I tried to PM you but your box is full it said. Does Summer offer any more then HE?

Pics aren't real but her body is like a 25 yr old. Ask her for her reviews. She has a bunch on the other site.

Marshst924
10-07-15, 19:50
Marsh I tried to PM you but your box is full it said. Does Summer offer any more then HE?Clear now. Answer is no but she's real good at it.

PrinceAlbertco
11-26-15, 20:13
I saw this ad today. Are we going to be lucky enough to finally get a real deal AMP in Savannah?

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-coming-soon-sun-spa-9124366111/34216451

Taldien55
11-28-15, 12:31
I saw this ad today. Are we going to be lucky enough to finally get a real deal AMP in Savannah?

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-coming-soon-sun-spa-9124366111/34216451No idea, haven't had a real AMP in savannah in over 10 years. I was going to visit once their open. But then again the girls at Green leaf seems to love me and let me touch them all over. So we will see.

Savannah Jack
11-28-15, 17:17

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-coming-soon-sun-spa-9124366111/34216451Wishful thinking.

TGTBT.

TheScholar
11-28-15, 23:32
No idea, haven't had a real AMP in savannah in over 10 years. I was going to visit once their open. But then again the girls at Green leaf seems to love me and let me touch them all over. So we will see.Which location? Tried my hand at the Montgomery one without success. Slapped my hand everytime it started to wonder. Didn't have much more luck at the Hodgson location either. They teased the hell out of me though, holding my hands, etc.

SavannahMike
11-29-15, 19:50
Wishful thinking.

TGTBT.I drove by the location Friday, not open yet but has a sign up and hours posted on the door. It is right by Troy restaurant.

PrinceAlbertco
11-30-15, 18:06
I drove by the location Friday, not open yet but has a sign up and hours posted on the door. It is right by Troy restaurant.The BP ad said that they are open today! I can't get there today but I will definitely give it a try tomorrow. I would love to hear some details if anyone got by there today.

SavannahMike
11-30-15, 21:00
The BP ad said that they are open today! I can't get there today but I will definitely give it a try tomorrow. I would love to hear some details if anyone got by there today.I went today. It is similar to healing touch. You have to be obvious to get extras but it is available. The massage was not very good but the girl was cute and the HE was well done Some touching allowed but not too much $80 for massage and I tipped. 4. She seemed happy.

Marshst924
12-01-15, 01:00
I went today. It is similar to healing touch. You have to be obvious to get extras but it is available. The massage was not very good but the girl was cute and the HE was well done Some touching allowed but not too much $80 for massage and I tipped. 4. She seemed happy.Nice. The craigslist ad looks the same as HT and Zen in Charleston, so that's good to save the drive. Hope it slows Alice down too

PowerThrust
12-01-15, 13:59
I went today. It is similar to healing touch. You have to be obvious to get extras but it is available. The massage was not very good but the girl was cute and the HE was well done Some touching allowed but not too much $80 for massage and I tipped. 4. She seemed happy.How do the women look?

Marshst924
12-01-15, 17:21
Nice. The craigslist ad looks the same as HT and Zen in Charleston, so that's good to save the drive. Hope it slows Alice down tooWent today. It is same group as I suspected although they denied it or didn't understand. I recognized the girl that answered from HT and it all feels the same inside. Pretty much the same as other place although Korean Bebe was better than any experience I ever had over in SC.

SavannahMike
12-01-15, 23:36
Went today. It is same group as I suspected although they denied it or didn't understand. I recognized the girl that answered from HT and it all feels the same inside. Pretty much the same as other place although Korean Bebe was better than any experience I ever had over in SC.Bebe is who I saw as well. I wonder if they only have one girl. I had gone earlier in the day and was told I have to come back as they were full but saw only one car in the parking lot. She was good though. The massage could be better but the ending was nice.

Marshst924
12-02-15, 10:55
Bebe is who I saw as well. I wonder if they only have one girl. I had gone earlier in the day and was told I have to come back as they were full but saw only one car in the parking lot. She was good though. The massage could be better but the ending was nice.I asked her to do a hard massage and it was great. Really worked out the knots. They have two girls. See my post 169 in this forum. It's on the other one. Very attractive but I liked Bebe

Midrellion
12-02-15, 20:51
Went today. It is same group as I suspected although they denied it or didn't understand. I recognized the girl that answered from HT and it all feels the same inside. Pretty much the same as other place although Korean Bebe was better than any experience I ever had over in SC.I'll second (or third) that. I visited today and saw Bebe and she definitely raised the AMP bar for me. The massage was good and the HE was amazing. I was honestly afraid for a minute that the first volley her in the face. LOL. She was incredibly sweet, gracious and good at what she did.

I did have to wait, though, for about 45 minutes which kind of sucked but I also got a nap in. All in all, it's great to have a place to go in town!

IanKing
12-04-15, 14:36
I'll second (or third) that. I visited today and saw Bebe and she definitely raised the AMP bar for me. The massage was good and the HE was amazing. I was honestly afraid for a minute that the first volley her in the face. LOL. She was incredibly sweet, gracious and good at what she did.

I did have to wait, though, for about 45 minutes which kind of sucked but I also got a nap in. All in all, it's great to have a place to go in town!Hello I just had a few questions, this is my first time doing something like this, just looking into it. I do need a massage but also a HE, why not LOL. Just got out a relationship so I am all game for it. But how do you go about bringing it up, because I heard you aren't allowed to be straight forward or they will deny it or whatever.

SavannahMike
12-04-15, 20:33
Hello I just had a few questions, this is my first time doing something like this, just looking into it. I do need a massage but also a HE, why not LOL. Just got out a relationship so I am all game for it. But how do you go about bringing it up, because I heard you aren't allowed to be straight forward or they will deny it or whatever.At the new place in Savannah I found you have to be obvious and in my case actually had to take the towel off and put her hand where I wanted it, she didn't seem to be willing to start anything on her own. It was just their second day open and may loosen up once they get to know you but hard to say.

SavFish
12-07-15, 11:53
Does anyone have the link to bebe? I think it's the same chick I saw a while back but there's a few options it seems now. Going to try to new place later this week.

I'll second (or third) that. I visited today and saw Bebe and she definitely raised the AMP bar for me. The massage was good and the HE was amazing. I was honestly afraid for a minute that the first volley her in the face. LOL. She was incredibly sweet, gracious and good at what she did.

I did have to wait, though, for about 45 minutes which kind of sucked but I also got a nap in. All in all, it's great to have a place to go in town!

Taldien55
12-08-15, 09:26
Does anyone have the link to bebe? I think it's the same chick I saw a while back but there's a few options it seems now. Going to try to new place later this week.I think its the same people from Okatie. When I went Bebe knew me since I am a regular there. She gave me the usual treatment. Afterwards the Mamasan came in and gave me a huge hug and they both escorted me out. Was a nice experience. But we shouldn't tired these ladies out the first couple weeks. We may get more out of it after the holidays.

LocoGringo
12-08-15, 14:32
Decent rub by older woman. Seemed real paranoid about someone seeing me go in. Full service was so-so but don't recommend.

Midrellion
12-08-15, 22:28
At the new place in Savannah I found you have to be obvious and in my case actually had to take the towel off and put her hand where I wanted it, she didn't seem to be willing to start anything on her own. It was just their second day open and may loosen up once they get to know you but hard to say.I was kind of worried about this as I had seen that you said as much earlier, Mike. I may have been lucky but I didn't have to say anything. Since I had a wait for Bebe, I laid my tip out on the table so it would be there when she came in. I was worried for the first half of the massage because she kept the towel on. When she got down to my feet she started to drag her nails up my calves REALLY light and sensually. She said "You like?" and I moaned an affirmative. As soon as I did, she pulled the towel and it was on. Light touching, taint massaging, reach-unders even. After she flipped me she lightly did my chest and then went right for the HJ.

Marshst924
12-09-15, 01:19
I was kind of worried about this as I had seen that you said as much earlier, Mike. I may have been lucky but I didn't have to say anything. Since I had a wait for Bebe, I laid my tip out on the table so it would be there when she came in. I was worried for the first half of the massage because she kept the towel on. When she got down to my feet she started to drag her nails up my calves REALLY light and sensually. She said "You like?" and I moaned an affirmative. As soon as I did, she pulled the towel and it was on. Light touching, taint massaging, reach-unders even. After she flipped me she lightly did my chest and then went right for the HJ.Totally agree. They know the drill and I never did anything obvious. I've never been the type to grope during the massage or show my junk. Just said I'm glad you finally opened up in Sav and I don't have to drive so far and they understand. If you strike out, you're probably doing something really wrong at this place.

SavannahMike
12-09-15, 09:25
Totally agree. They know the drill and I never did anything obvious. I've never been the type to grope during the massage or show my junk. Just said I'm glad you finally opened up in Sav and I don't have to drive so far and they understand. If you strike out, you're probably doing something really wrong at this place.I went to healing touch a few times. I didn't know the trick to put the tip on the table first. That was likely my mistake. Thanks,

Maul1710
12-09-15, 13:01
Went to the new place the other day. Mamasan led me to a room and I was shortly after met by Gina, an attractive 30 something. Her massage was thorough if a bit rough but I get some knots in my shoulders so I don't mind them getting worked out. As others have stated, I found that you have to be obvious or explicit in what you want. I'm not used to that and I don't get handsy during the massage so that was a bit awkward for me. Just not my style. Not like at HT where things just happen and other places I've been come out and ask when the lights dim. Not so here. Once the topic was broached everything was fantastic though nothing over standard. Left thoroughly relaxed.

Rater
12-10-15, 08:00
Hello, I'm new in Hinnesville. Looking for AMP. Went to YS and nothing happened. I don't know the rules here because I switched from ES to massage. Need some guidance please. What do I have to say, do or ask in order to have a HE?

LocoGringo
12-10-15, 11:40
Hello, I'm new in Hinnesville. Looking for AMP. Went to YS and nothing happened. I don't know the rules here because I switched from ES to massage. Need some guidance please. What do I have to say, do or ask in order to have a HE?You want get anything at Yu except a legit rub.

Rater
12-11-15, 11:13
Hey guys I apologize for my ignorance. What is roam or roaming?

Marshst924
12-11-15, 20:48
Hey guys I apologize for my ignorance. What is roam or roaming?Think 2nd base in middle school. Or we called it titty action. Haha.

Marshst924
12-11-15, 20:51
I think its the same people from Okatie. When I went Bebe knew me since I am a regular there. She gave me the usual treatment. Afterwards the Mamasan came in and gave me a huge hug and they both escorted me out. Was a nice experience. But we shouldn't tired these ladies out the first couple weeks. We may get more out of it after the holidays.And to follow up on this, mama left HT and took 2 with her. Doesn't want HT to find out. Hope she gave her 2 weeks, because she may need the recommendation on a resume.

Bobb Sledd
12-12-15, 10:06
Hey guys I apologize for my ignorance. What is roam or roaming?Roman hands, and Russian fingers.

Rater
12-12-15, 20:29
This is my report. After all the are reviews and usefull advises, finally went to the new place on Thursday. I was refered to Bebe. She was a bit skeptical and did not make any mooves until in a conversation she asked about my self. Then after 45 min what we all know. The question, you like? And I answered turning my self on my back. HE was nice well worked. Tipped 4 and left.

PowerThrust
12-14-15, 20:33
Greetings Gents and Fellow Hobbiest!.

After I Tomika tried to get me off she referred me to Donna! Donna was a GILF who had a velvet tongue and know how to use it. Although she may be older she makes up for it with experience. Good price, GREAT BBBJ.

Happy Holidays,

PowerThrust.

Tybeeman
12-15-15, 10:46
How do You get in contact with her?

CuervoAtl
12-16-15, 16:24
Went to the new place the other day. Mamasan led me to a room and I was shortly after met by Gina, an attractive 30 something. Her massage was thorough if a bit rough but I get some knots in my shoulders so I don't mind them getting worked out. As others have stated, I found that you have to be obvious or explicit in what you want. I'm not used to that and I don't get handsy during the massage so that was a bit awkward for me. Just not my style. Not like at HT where things just happen and other places I've been come out and ask when the lights dim. Not so here. Once the topic was broached everything was fantastic though nothing over standard. Left thoroughly relaxed.What's the name of the place??

Cristobal69
12-28-15, 16:35
How do You get in contact with her?Interested in donna. ?

Lukecage72
12-31-15, 13:35
How do You get in contact with her?Donna is a SW can be found on JS.

CuervoAtl
01-06-16, 14:32
Donna is a SW can be found on JS.What's JS?

SavannahMike
01-06-16, 15:56
Hey Guys,

I have tried calling the number for the new asian body rubs place on BP but no one ever answers the phone and when it does pick up as a voice mail it is in a foreign language. Has anyone else tried the number or found the place? The phone number is 912 - 439 - 9941 and link to add is.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-body-rubs-amazing-and-magic-touch-by-asian-girls/35202437

Marshst924
01-06-16, 17:00
Hey Guys,

I have tried calling the number for the new asian body rubs place on BP but no one ever answers the phone and when it does pick up as a voice mail it is in a foreign language. Has anyone else tried the number or found the place? The phone number is 912 - 439 - 9941 and link to add is.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-body-rubs-amazing-and-magic-touch-by-asian-girls/35202437This is yiki from awhile back. It's more like one Asian chick with ridiculously huge tits. I think she may have another girl now and she's played this game for awhile. It's always an interrogation on the phone. "Where you see me. When? What you look like?" She's always super nice when I'm in person and she knows it's me, but it's not uncommon for her to hang up and say "you fuck off and don't call me again. " Send her a text and be direct and say your friend said you should see her or you're easy to screen or some BS like that if you really want to see her. I am curious about the new girls. She's okay and I always think that it's the last time when I see her. Then it happens again. Just kinda crazy and she talks your ear off. She's also gonna get every dollar you bring in if she can

Iamme Iam
01-06-16, 17:23
If the AMPs could have even one girl who looked like the photos they post.

Hey Guys,

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-body-rubs-amazing-and-magic-touch-by-asian-girls/35202437

DaLuvBelow
01-16-16, 21:07
I've been on here for a bit, but this is my first report. Let me know if you have any suggestions to my post.

I finally took a trip across the river and I'm happy with how it turned out. This was my first dream here, but your reports helped. In my dream I was greeted by Nancy. She is very petite but rather large breasts, with a cute face. I'd say early 30's? I told her I wanted a massage and she asked if I'd been there before. I told her I had about 6 months ago. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I remember from other reports that it was worth it so I gave. 8 and she told me to undress and put on the half robe. She came back a few minutes later and led me to the shower. Some small talk, but she seemed mechanical and rushed through it. She did make sure the boys and other spots were squeaky clean. Then she led me back to the room and had me lay on the table. It was a pretty good massage considering how small she is. We had a little small talk and she asked if I liked it. I said that I did. Toward the end, she brushed the boys a few times and could tell I enjoyed that, so she reached under and between for special attention. After a few minutes of this, I just had to go ahead and flip over. This is when she became much more personal and let her hair glide over me as she sucked air through her teeth. I was pretty turned on now and she got some lotion to get to work. She let me feel those breasts over her shirt, but I wished she would have taken her top off so I could see them. She was very attentive now and used a finger for the "assist". It didn't take long after that and she seemed like she knew how to take care of me. All in all it was a very pleasant dream and Nancy turned out better than I initially thought she would. I tipped. 4 and that's when Sunny showed up. She asked if I had a good time and I said I did. I found Sunny to be more of my type and will repeat this dream for a trip with Sunny.

DaLuvBelow
01-16-16, 21:08
I've been on here for a bit, but this is my first report. Let me know if you have any suggestions to my post.

I finally took a trip across the river and I'm happy with how it turned out. This was my first dream here, but your reports helped. In my dream I was greeted by Nancy. She is very petite but rather large breasts, with a cute face. I'd say early 30's? I told her I wanted a massage and she asked if I'd been there before. I told her I had about 6 months ago. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I remember from other reports that it was worth it so I gave. 8 and she told me to undress and put on the half robe. She came back a few minutes later and led me to the shower. Some small talk, but she seemed mechanical and rushed through it. She did make sure the boys and other spots were squeaky clean. Then she led me back to the room and had me lay on the table. It was a pretty good massage considering how small she is. We had a little small talk and she asked if I liked it. I said that I did. Toward the end, she brushed the boys a few times and could tell I enjoyed that, so she reached under and between for special attention. After a few minutes of this, I just had to go ahead and flip over. This is when she became much more personal and let her hair glide over me as she sucked air through her teeth. I was pretty turned on now and she got some lotion to get to work. She let me feel those breasts over her shirt, but I wished she would have taken her top off so I could see them. She was very attentive now and used a finger for the "assist". It didn't take long after that and she seemed like she knew how to take care of me. All in all it was a very pleasant dream and Nancy turned out better than I initially thought she would. I tipped. 4 and that's when Sunny showed up. She asked if I had a good time and I said I did. I found Sunny to be more of my type and will repeat this dream for a trip with Sunny.

JamesIX
01-20-16, 06:05

I finally took a trip across the river and I'm happy with how it turned out. This was my first dream here, but your reports helped. In my dream I was greeted by Nancy. She is very petite but rather large breasts, with a cute face. I'd say early 30's? I told her I wanted a massage and she asked if I'd been there before. I told her I had about 6 months ago. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I remember from other reports that it was worth it so I gave. 8 and she told me to undress and put on the half robe. She came back a few minutes later and led me to the shower. Some small talk, but she seemed mechanical and rushed through it. She did make sure the boys and other spots were squeaky clean. Then she led me back to the room and had me lay on the table. It was a pretty good massage considering how small she is. We had a little small talk and she asked if I liked it. I said that I did. Toward the end, she brushed the boys a few times and could tell I enjoyed that, so she reached under and between for special attention. After a few minutes of this, I just had to go ahead and flip over. This is when she became much more personal and let her hair glide over me as she sucked air through her teeth. I was pretty turned on now and she got some lotion to get to work. She let me feel those breasts over her shirt, but I wished she would have taken her top off so I could see them. She was very attentive now and used a finger for the "assist". It didn't take long after that and she seemed like she knew how to take care of me. All in all it was a very pleasant dream and Nancy turned out better than I initially thought she would. I tipped. 4 and that's when Sunny showed up. She asked if I had a good time and I said I did. I found Sunny to be more of my type and will repeat this dream for a trip with Sunny.Where was this place?

SavannahMike
01-21-16, 09:37
Went to sun spa yesterday. I was supossed to be getting a real massage and canceled to go there instead. Started off with Bebe for table shower and start of massage and they changed out Ellie about 15 minutes in. Bebe was great as usual, awesome table shower with lots of attention to the boys. Bebe allows roaming pretty well. Eliie is attractive but when I started roaming she told me "you pay for me to touch you not you touch me" so that ended that part. She allowed me to touch her butt over her shorts but that was it. Nice ending even so but not near as good as Bebe.

JamesIX
01-25-16, 05:46
Went Sunday morning and met Nancy, very tiny very cute late 20's early 30's. The massage was excellent, I'd go again just to get one from her. She even probed somewhere others don't which was gladly accepted. On the flip she allowed roaming under the bra but only outside elsewhere. Finished off happily. She used the whole hour and wasn't rushed at all. I'd see Nancy again.

Iamme Iam
01-28-16, 15:30
So, been in town about a week, last year I had a few discussions with senior AMP guys about my 5/5 (maybe Yankee accent) luck in town at Greenleaf. So, headed there first, no joy, then a BP ad for rub turned out to be a rip off, told me to leave when time was close, and I asked to get started on HR.

I have been a hobbyist since the late 70's, Sunny, was the cutest and youngest AMP girl ever. Said she was 27, could pass for 21. Here yesterday from NYC. I was nervous I would not get joy here with my luck at first. TS was good, a little playing with boys, but not excessive amount. Fairly good level of massage, but no teasing until 1 minute before the flip, and that was just OK. She started in with lite strokes on the flip, and then to HR, JOY!, I am older, takes a bit to finish, so there was some prompting to finish.

I have to say over all, a great experience and would recommend that regular readers of this forum take the trek over there. I will return for certain, OK I will return a few times in February for certain.