PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Taldien55
09-20-17, 17:50
Interesting. I've only had success at mont xrds. Either way, I'll go with my original stance-no reason to ever go to green leaf as long as sun and HT are open.My experience at Sun and HT is quite good, but no roaming. They tend to slap you down when I try something.

Only the Green Leaf over at Hodgeson Memorial can I get a decent HJ and quite of a lot of roaming, especially on the younger girls. The older ones just weant you out the door quickly so I try to get the younger one that's usually in the back.

Marshst924
09-20-17, 23:13
After the frustrating stop at green leaf pooler yesterday, I stopped at HT today. Seems like all different girls. I go there quite a bit, but only recognized 1 of 3. The girl today had bleach blonde hair and braces. Definitely a spinner. Kind of mechanical. She said she's been there a year, so no idea how I've never seen her before. Then again, I swear I drew Mae 10 x in a row, but she's over at Sun now. I'm okay with the lack of roaming, because I like the consistency of the massage, the looks, and of course the end. I do like variety tho.

Marshst924
09-26-17, 23:16
My experience at Sun and HT is quite good, but no roaming. They tend to slap you down when I try something.

Only the Green Leaf over at Hodgeson Memorial can I get a decent HJ and quite of a lot of roaming, especially on the younger girls. The older ones just weant you out the door quickly so I try to get the younger one that's usually in the back.Thanks Taldien. This post made me try that location again after not going there for years since I was being stood up by Kaley (see BP thread if you care). It was a unique visit. Just 30 minutes. First a loud mouth guy was walking around and talking to the girls in the hall like he owned the place. I think he must have been tipping both. Maybe it was one of you? Haha. Anyhow my masseuse, Deedee goes out too. To make up for the interruptions, two girls come back and do a 4 hand for about 10 minutes. No draping the entire time and 4 hand was nice. Then another guy comes in so Deedee leaves and Sandy stays behind. Now neither is young or that attractive, but it's the most "action" you could reasonably expect at our local Asian joints. Roaming was not slapped down. It was encouraged and she plopped them out.

Eze311
09-27-17, 14:49
I have limited AMP experience, all the MT's have been in their 40's. They have their merits and I am usually happy with my experiences. I only saw 1 of the therapists at Sun, but she was a doll. Are they that attractive at HT? I occasionally go to GL on Montgomery, good massages and I knew what to expect. My Sun experience was a definite upgrade. .8 at door for ts and massage, usual tip. Will be a repeat customer.

Marshst924
09-27-17, 23:30
I have limited AMP experience, all the MT's have been in their 40's. They have their merits and I am usually happy with my experiences. I only saw 1 of the therapists at Sun, but she was a doll. Are they that attractive at HT? I occasionally go to GL on Montgomery, good massages and I knew what to expect. My Sun experience was a definite upgrade. .8 at door for ts and massage, usual tip. Will be a repeat customer.Sun and HT are near identical experiences, since the lady at Sun broke away from HT and started it. Girls are always attractive and I'd call it a draw, depending on the timing. There's a hottie at both right now and the B-teams at both are a huge upgrade in the looks department over Green Leaf. I've even seen a couple go back and forth.

BoroDude123
10-02-17, 22:01
After the frustrating stop at green leaf pooler yesterday, I stopped at HT today. Seems like all different girls. I go there quite a bit, but only recognized 1 of 3. The girl today had bleach blonde hair and braces. Definitely a spinner. Kind of mechanical. She said she's been there a year, so no idea how I've never seen her before. Then again, I swear I drew Mae 10 x in a row, but she's over at Sun now. I'm okay with the lack of roaming, because I like the consistency of the massage, the looks, and of course the end. I do like variety tho.Hey what is the average ending offered in savannah, have gotten FS in Macon in the past. Also what is the range for tips?

MiBallz
10-05-17, 14:31
So over the years of spending time in pooler area I frequented Green Leaf in pooler many times. Few months back left with an extra smile. Returned again and nothing. Anyone know what happen to that young tiny thing that worked there a few years back?

Also been to the one by Bahama Bobs and nothing but I swear a few years back it was possible to leave with an extra Spring in your step.

Jarston1
10-10-17, 11:15
Are you referring to Ewa? I can't remember her American name. Maybe Molly or something. She left some time ago and do not know if she is still in the area.

So over the years of spending time in pooler area I frequented Green Leaf in pooler many times. Few months back left with an extra smile. Returned again and nothing. Anyone know what happen to that young tiny thing that worked there a few years back?

Also been to the one by Bahama Bobs and nothing but I swear a few years back it was possible to leave with an extra Spring in your step.

JohnSno
10-10-17, 23:11
Visited the spot on Montgomery a couple of weeks back. I was promised "Sasa" a new girl. Not sure if she's new since I haven't been there in some time.

Massage was very strong, I told her to do it softer and now she was touching me like a feather, maybe I should've just said medium I guess.

On the flip she was great and very accommodating, UTC touching permitted, I lifted her shirt an she did not complain, told her to take her pants down and she negotiated. FIV even though she said not to.

I did tip more then I would have liked to, but I did get a show so it made up for itself in a way.

All in all I woke up and it was a good dream.

Jeep1988
10-16-17, 06:56
Hey guys, I will be traveling that way in a few weeks. Heading to Florida from Virginia. I will be towing a 30' trailer. Would love to find a place to rub my aches away after driving most of the day. Any suggestions of a place really close to 95 where I can at least park close with the trailer? Just looking for a standard dream, not FS.

SavannahMike
10-20-17, 16:25
Hey guys, I will be traveling that way in a few weeks. Heading to Florida from Virginia. I will be towing a 30' trailer. Would love to find a place to rub my aches away after driving most of the day. Any suggestions of a place really close to 95 where I can at least park close with the trailer? Just looking for a standard dream, not FS.Healing touch in Oakatie SC may be your best bet for a massage with a HE off 95. Their parking lot is not huge and they are about 5 miles from I 95 off exit 8.

JimTime
10-31-17, 13:08
http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-native-american-beauty-call-to-book-now/82854447

Havnt seen anything recent on her. Has any one visit her recently. Drop a pm if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

SavFish
11-14-17, 14:18
I enjoyed my time with her.

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-native-american-beauty-call-to-book-now/82854447

Havnt seen anything recent on her. Has any one visit her recently. Drop a pm if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

JackRile
11-15-17, 15:49
Visited sun first in probably a year just because I could find nothing better to try. The girl I drew was an absolute doll. Friendly and excellent massage skills. Didn't shave any off the hour service and great from start to finish. I will start back frequenting more if she stays. Name was Keeta and I highly recommend and if you request her you should really bring more than standard because she really does exceptional work.

JackRile
11-15-17, 16:08
Any new reports from anyone who visited the new place in Pooler? Have customers started leaving there happy yet?

BruceDebo
11-17-17, 00:34
Any new reports from anyone who visited the new place in Pooler? Have customers started leaving there happy yet?Visited last week. Clean place. Great massage by Andie. Totally legit.

BodyRubsOnly
11-20-17, 10:20
Selina. My ATF. She really does a great job. Time spent is totally relaxed. She dosent offer more than and body slide and HE. Clean, private location, nice body, no drugs and drama.

Jenny, vietnamese. Petite body. Offers body slide, very mechanical. Not a great experience. Try once and move on kind of gal. Nothing beyond HE. Has office space. Does 2 hands with selina.

Green leaf on montgomery and hodson memorial. Have visited both these places. Massage is just average. Success rate of HE is 100%. Under barb exploration 50%. Older women. Some of the HE are robotic arms and I have opted out.

Sun. My ATF on parlors. Younger women. HE 100%. Flirty gals and massage is better. Cleaner and smells better. Worth the extra 20 on house fee. Under barb exploration has been successful dependent on the gals. Rotation on gals is really good.

Hineseville private location. Never tried named sunshine. Called once at 10 am and she sounded high. Based on previous reviews must AVOID.

Pooler I95 private bbw. AVOID. Trash.

Frejah and her friend. Guess visitors to city now. Great body but overpriced for service.

Pooler green leaf and new place by omlette house. Legit.

HT. Haven't visited for a long time but hopefully the same as SUn.

Carrin kicklighter. Never tried. Called once. Couldn't even understand what she was speaking.

Sorry for the spell errors and short description. Mobile site is no user friendly.

SavannahMike
11-20-17, 15:12
Selina. My ATF. She really does a great job. Time spent is totally relaxed. She dosent offer more than and body slide and HE. Clean, private location, nice body, no drugs and drama.

Jenny, vietnamese. Petite body. Offers body slide, very mechanical. Not a great experience. Try once and move on kind of gal. Nothing beyond HE. Has office space. Does 2 hands with selina.

Green leaf on montgomery and hodson memorial. Have visited both these places. Massage is just average. Success rate of HE is 100%. Under barb exploration 50%. Older women. Some of the HE are robotic arms and I have opted out.

Sun. My ATF on parlors. Younger women. HE 100%. Flirty gals and massage is better. Cleaner and smells better. Worth the extra 20 on house fee. Under barb exploration has been successful dependent on the gals. Rotation on gals is really good.

Hineseville private location. Never tried named sunshine. Called once at 10 am and she sounded high. Based on previous reviews must AVOID.

Frejah and her friend. Guess visitors to city now. Great body but overpriced for service.

Carrin kicklighter. Never tried. Called once. Couldn't even understand what she was speaking.

Sorry for the spell errors and short description. Mobile site is no user friendly.Great overview, thanks for all the information.

Sskkds
11-21-17, 08:57

Sorry for the spell errors and short description. Mobile site is no user friendly.Good details.

My POV:

Sun. Slightly better asian. Usually pretty and petite girls. HE experience. No options. But the shower is good.

HT. Very similar to Sun. Pricing also similar. I had slightly better experience there. But wasn't able to get options.

Green Leaf on Hodson. HE opportunities at slightly better pricing. Girls may be older. Experience seemed very mechanical.

Yu Spa / Hinesville. - Not good. Pass. Legit.

For me Sun and HT are top choices. I haven't been to GL on Montgomery yet. I understand other locations should be avoided.

RedDog2017
11-21-17, 22:30
Been gone for awhile from here. Wanted some info on this one.

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodywork-nuru-san-francisco-native-fetish-friendly-by-naomi/51253342

SavFish
11-22-17, 17:45
She was not bad. I like smaller chicks and she was not small but not huge either. The location was questionable even though it is her place. B2 B was nice. If I'm not mistaken she provided a BBBJ for a small added tip. I prefer full service by that point but it's slim options in savannah. I would repeat.

Been gone for awhile from here. Wanted some info on this one.

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodywork-nuru-san-francisco-native-fetish-friendly-by-naomi/51253342

TheComplacent
11-23-17, 10:28
Paid a visit to my ATF AMP last night after a long day at work. Felt like a rub & tug before I got home. Didn't schedule an appointment, and was in a time crunch so could only go for 30 min. Walked in, fortunately one of the girls was available and low & behold, it was Sara; my fav and first time ever masseuse from sun. I thought for sure she'd be gone since it's been damn near a year that I last saw her. We made small chit chat, had a few laughs. She told me to "hurry & get undressed!" I believe this was to be part of her "flirting" with the clients as it appeared to be all fun and games. Massage was overall good. Not bad, not the best. She then began the very light touch grazing all over my body and of course she focused on my ass which was teasing and enjoyable. On the flip, dimmed the lights and began stroking. I asked if I could touch and feel her, which she was not opposed, my being a respectable dude did not try to overstep the invitation so I just felt her legs and thighs while she worked away. I think I will try to negotiate next time I go in there. I'd like to be able to suck on a titty or run her panties while she's doing her work. Overall, good time. Damage was 60 , plus tip.

Marshst924
11-25-17, 21:55
Visited Sun over the weekend. Not sure if it's the same Sara as below, but that girl is adorable. Best looking I've seen at Sun or HT. Damn I wish more options were available. Tall, 28, and reddish hair. Her massage wasn't the best, but passable. Ending was fun. She went to the end of the table so our legs were facing each other. With a minor foot fetish, that did the trick. Could have lived without the slurping sounds, but A for effort. Ha.

TheComplacent
11-27-17, 10:43
Visited Sun over the weekend. Not sure if it's the same Sara as below, but that girl is adorable. Best looking I've seen at Sun or HT. Damn I wish more options were available. Tall, 28, and reddish hair. Her massage wasn't the best, but passable. Ending was fun. She went to the end of the table so our legs were facing each other. With a minor foot fetish, that did the trick. Could have lived without the slurping sounds, but A for effort. Ha.Marsh, that's her! Reddish hair. Very cute and flirty. I definitely want to try and negotiate with her next time I go in there. Funny you mention foot fetish because I noticed that she does have nice feet.

Marshst924
11-27-17, 21:44
Marsh, that's her! Reddish hair. Very cute and flirty. I definitely want to try and negotiate with her next time I go in there. Funny you mention foot fetish because I noticed that she does have nice feet.Good luck. I don't think they'll stray from the routine, but god help us both if she did. I always check out their feet through the hole. She put them up there so I played with them. There's one girl at HT who gave me funny looks when I started touching her feet. One of these days I'll work up the nerve to ask for a foot job. Jokes on me tho, they are in and out of a dirty shower all day and their walking around barefoot in a cum dumpster. For the record, I didn't suck the toes. Haha.

BodyRubsOnly
11-28-17, 09:33
Good luck. I don't think they'll stray from the routine, but god help us both if she did. I always check out their feet through the hole. She put them up there so I played with them. There's one girl at HT who gave me funny looks when I started touching her feet. One of these days I'll work up the nerve to ask for a foot job. Jokes on me tho, they are in and out of a dirty shower all day and their walking around barefoot in a cum dumpster. For the record, I didn't suck the toes. Haha."Cum dumpster" totally. LOL. The only reason I prefer a TAble shower is least with that the hands get cleaned.

And yes that's Sarah. Other 2 ladies are really too skinny, sara is the healthy one.

Had visited HT before the holidays and yes they seem to not be as flirty or into it. The massage was excellent. During the finish I tried under bard and was denied. Since it was taking long I said the under barb would help. She asked "you take care of me" and I said yes. I told her I usuallt give 40 but will make 60 and she denied. But I have accept her massage skills were spot on. Sorry forgot her name.

Taldien55
11-30-17, 13:17
Looks like a ew one just opened up. Backpage has a to of ad's for I t now in the mall. Girls are really pretty but you will get nothing extra for the massage.

Marshst924
12-04-17, 22:50
This is interesting. I think of stores with leftover inventory when I see going out of business sales.

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-booking-healing-by-j/68442798

Maybe her New Years resolution is no more handjobs for $?

Clayy
12-04-17, 23:23
This is interesting. I think of stores with leftover inventory when I see going out of business sales.

http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-booking-healing-by-j/68442798

Maybe her New Years resolution is no more handjobs for $?Thats funny, I actually have seen her a few times about a month ago. After the first she gave the impression that more may be on the table, and led on from there doing nothing more. Wasted my time, would have stopped after 1 visit had I not been led on. Massage parlor is better.

SavFish
12-07-17, 10:09
http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-im-the-beautiful-girl-you-have-been-waiting-for-unrushed-blissful-sessions-call-today/82194122

Anyone had any time with this one? I know someone may already have reviewed her but I was not able to find it.

SavannahMike
12-07-17, 11:11
http://savannah.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-im-the-beautiful-girl-you-have-been-waiting-for-unrushed-blissful-sessions-call-today/82194122

Anyone had any time with this one? I know someone may already have reviewed her but I was not able to find it.This has many reviews all of which are bad. Stay away, not HE and no reason to go period.

SavFish
12-07-17, 12:06
Figures! What's going on in Savannah that we have such limited options right now? When will we get a place like four seasons? I will say I would be an investor to help kick start it LOL. I tell you what after you go there non of the local places compare in my opinion!

This has many reviews all of which are bad. Stay away, not HE and no reason to go period.

BeneaThaRock
12-08-17, 11:35
Figures! What's going on in Savannah that we have such limited options right now? When will we get a place like four seasons? I will say I would be an investor to help kick start it LOL. I tell you what after you go there non of the local places compare in my opinion!Agreed, not worth your time or money. Convincing advertising, but she provides zero other than a little eye candy.

BlankMan2016
12-08-17, 11:41
I don't have any experience with the massage parlors in Savannah. Where would the best place to go for a rub with he in Savannah what's it usually run? PM is cool.

JohnSno
12-11-17, 01:24
Thats funny, I actually have seen her a few times about a month ago. After the first she gave the impression that more may be on the table, and led on from there doing nothing more. Wasted my time, would have stopped after 1 visit had I not been led on. Massage parlor is better.For real? LOL I got a HJ first time I saw her, and more is definitely on the table because let's just say I know but I didn't try.

She said savannah isn't for her.

TheComplacent
12-11-17, 11:32
Paid another visit to sun last week. Called ahead to see Sarah; when I got there, the older lady, who I assume if the manager, did a bait and switch, but I was pleased w who was there to offer her services. Her name was Hannah. Very petite and very busty. Cute face. Very flirty. Massage was underwhelming but she did finish me off well and she let me stick my hand in her bra to hold onto those nice twins. During the HJ. Overall, I'd recommend either Hannah or Sara.

Marshst924
12-20-17, 23:36
After so many great experiences at HT, I hate to write a negative review. Today was below their usual standard tho. I use the bathroom and usually they are very discreet here and make sure one guy is in the room before bringing another out. They didn't go with me and ushered another dude out and him and I run into each other in the hall. Awkward exchange and I don't care to see anyone in there in case I might know them.

May is back and forth between Sun and HT and I drew her today. She complained and said cum multiple times. Even said tip more because I took too long and next time no massage in a joking manner. It literally took 5 minutes. I can take awhile or even give up with some of these stinky escorts when the smell knocks me over, but May started that crap 30 seconds in. It was her and one other girl and the other girl was the least attractive I've ever seen there. I'm sure they'll bounce back and of course I'll go back, but this wasn't their best day. May seems to know me too well. She remembers me, asks about family, how my drive is, etc. They were busy, so that probably adds to both of the above issues. Overall, same ending and same massage and I left happy, but it's usually much better.

Wj0272
12-22-17, 17:56
I'm heading to Savannah and would love to have a great massage and well. But is there anyone besides AMP? You can PM. If you're looking for info in other areas of the country let me know. I possibly have some info to give you.

Thanks!

WJ.

TheBoobieFan
12-29-17, 23:32
Well with me being out of work for 5 months. I've noticed its gotten really bad in Savannah and BP is just down right scary now. So I wanted to treat myself. Sun or green leafe. It was green leafe as I wanted to see Cici but she was not there. But I did get Sammie. Sammie must have a thing for chest hair. LOL. Man I sure do miss Mary that worked there. A older gal but a great set of tits. Also something must have happened there? They had this posted on the wall. Boy do I miss the good ol days when the talent was great. But I did leave happy. Dam can't get the pic loaded up.

TheBoobieFan
12-30-17, 07:33
Don't know What went down but this was posted in the room. But I had to laugh. As I did leave happy. Any one have a good Asian I'm Not so sure about all the adds on BP. Have a safe new year.

Snyeakers
01-08-18, 20:22
Went across the river and got Coco. I had her a week ago at Sun, but I went late night and got a rushed 30 minutes because they really wanted to close. At HT, the same girl, she recognized me from behind, which was surprise, but overall the experience was better across the river when they were not busy.

Jarston1
01-18-18, 10:30
I was in the area yesterday and couldn't resist after having read the reports here. I'll get straight to the point. Fantastic massage but not even the slightest touch.

I'm a fit, good looking guy who does the banter and gets these girls laughing. To my chagrin, I've gotten extras at AMP's all over the USA without ever having to say anything. I was a little surprised. I can't remember her name but she was a total butterface and had one of the best, thick little bodies I have ever seen on an AMP chick. Big old fat butt, hourglass figure and a flat stomach.

But yeah, nothing whatsoever. The massage really was great though. No regrets.

SavannahMike
01-18-18, 16:12
I was in the area yesterday and couldn't resist after having read the reports here. I'll get straight to the point. Fantastic massage but not even the slightest touch.

I'm a fit, good looking guy who does the banter and gets these girls laughing. To my chagrin, I've gotten extras at AMP's all over the USA without ever having to say anything. I was a little surprised. I can't remember her name but she was a total butterface and had one of the best, thick little bodies I have ever seen on an AMP chick. Big old fat butt, hourglass figure and a flat stomach.

But yeah, nothing whatsoever. The massage really was great though. No regrets.Sun is the better place for a HE. Green leaf has always been tough. I personally have never had a HE at Green Leaf although some other guys have. Sun Spa you won; t have those problems and they are not far from Green leaf.

Marshst924
01-18-18, 21:55

But yeah, nothing whatsoever. The massage really was great though. No regrets.Agree with Mike. It's been a long time since I had any luck at the Montgomery Xrd location, so I quit going. I am probably 3 for 3 at the Hodgson location tho. That said, none of the girls look near as good as at Sun and considering Green Leaf is hit or miss, Sun should be your go-to.

MrTeacher
01-19-18, 11:06
Was driving down victory Dr and as I passed skidaway road I noticed a grand opening sign for a new massage place called "Daily Massage". Didn't have time to stop but wonder which group is running this one?

Marshst924
01-19-18, 11:29
Was driving down victory Dr and as I passed skidaway road I noticed a grand opening sign for a new massage place called "Daily Massage". Didn't have time to stop but wonder which group is running this one?I've seen it too. I'm thinking it's going to be the same as daily in Bluffton, but I was waiting on one of you to check it out. LOL.

JohnnyBone1
01-19-18, 12:30
GL in pooler was a hit for me this week. First time I ever had any luck there. I actually haven't visited that spot in 2 yrs.

TheBoobieFan
01-19-18, 14:33
Well since its my birthday week and I have a little extra green. Who to see at sun spa? Wished I could trust those Asian adds or has any one tired the Asian ads? I so do miss the old days when we has quatily talent busting Savannah. Take care all.

Jarston1
01-19-18, 18:43
They advertised on CL.

I've seen it too. I'm thinking it's going to be the same as daily in Bluffton, but I was waiting on one of you to check it out. LOL.

Jarston1
01-19-18, 18:45
Wow, that's a shock. I really do benefit from massages on my shoulder so I have gone there quite a few times knowing that it is legit. I've been grazed and teased and even offered to "do it" myself while she watches. Which is not something I would do. Older lady?

GL in pooler was a hit for me this week. First time I ever had any luck there. I actually haven't visited that spot in 2 yrs.

Taldien55
01-21-18, 00:14
GL in pooler was a hit for me this week. First time I ever had any luck there. I actually haven't visited that spot in 2 yrs.Which spot Green leaf or the new Zen massage place? I may have to visit since I work over there.

BeneaThaRock
02-02-18, 16:57
Success once again at GL in Pooler. Haven't been by there in close to a year, but I'm still batting a thousand in that one. Just have to play it cool here, draw the older lady and you too can walk away happy. Better than usual massage today too.

BeenAroundX
02-04-18, 21:57
Was in town, and stopped at Sun. Nice attendant, young, thin, did not get her name.

Straight to the pole in the ts. Decent massage in the room. Very good HE.

Roaming was fine.

80/60.

6/10 overall.

Stay Safe,

BAX.

JackRile
02-07-18, 14:45
Success once again at GL in Pooler. Haven't been by there in close to a year, but I'm still batting a thousand in that one. Just have to play it cool here, draw the older lady and you too can walk away happy. Better than usual massage today too.I guess I will have to give them another try. Haven't been there in a couple or three years because I never left happy. Maybe they have improved service since the new place came to town.

BeneaThaRock
02-08-18, 12:35
Dunno brother, I've always been successful there. Thinking about trying to go 3 for 3 and try out the other two locations over the next few days LOL.

I guess I will have to give them another try. Haven't been there in a couple or three years because I never left happy. Maybe they have improved service since the new place came to town.

JackRile
02-08-18, 15:35
Dunno brother, I've always been successful there. Thinking about trying to go 3 for 3 and try out the other two locations over the next few days LOL.Hodgson has been been successful for me. Haven't visited Montgomery but have heard success stories. I believe GL stepped up their game after Sun came to town. Sun is my favorite but GL is more convenient for me.

Jarston1
02-09-18, 12:43
Seems 100% legit. The rooms have the open air tops as to eliminate any sense of privacy. Great massage though.

As I was leaving I heard another guy go in his room and start to do the banter and though "buddy, hope you like a good massage cause that's all you're going to get!

ItzRaven69
02-10-18, 17:20
Always been kinda hit and miss.

Not today. Ginny rotated in. Great massage. Great HE. Lets you wonder. Barb wire limited to lower area.

Tell her you are Chris's friend. LOL. 60 for hr, gave 40, then coughed up 20 more. She was happy. Will revisit.

ItzRaven69
02-10-18, 19:52
Has been hit and miss, however today Ginny cycled in.

A+ Massage, A+ He, A+ for roaming limited barb. 60 for house. 60 tip.

Tell her Chris sent ya.

JackRile
02-21-18, 16:23
Has been hit and miss, however today Ginny cycled in.

A+ Massage, A+ He, A+ for roaming limited barb. 60 for house. 60 tip.

Tell her Chris sent ya.GL in Pooler seems to be on point now. I had the same experience and ratings on my last two trips there and I didn't pull Ginny on either so not just one trick pony at the show. Have people started leaving happy from the new place in Pooler yet? Zhenyue Spa? If anyone has a report please share.

ItzRaven69
02-24-18, 07:27
GL in Pooler seems to be on point now. I had the same experience and ratings on my last two trips there and I didn't pull Ginny on either so not just one trick pony at the show. Have people started leaving happy from the new place in Pooler yet? Zhenyue Spa? If anyone has a report please share.I visited Zhenyue spa shortly after it opened. A No go there.

Older and cute, decent massage.

ItzRaven69
02-25-18, 07:49
GL in Pooler seems to be on point now. I had the same experience and ratings on my last two trips there and I didn't pull Ginny on either so not just one trick pony at the show. Have people started leaving happy from the new place in Pooler yet? Zhenyue Spa? If anyone has a report please share.Went by GL yesterday after lunch. I was met by Yu yu. Ginny was off or gone to New York. Got the back wall, decent massage and Pleasant HE.

JackRile
02-26-18, 12:31
There is a new place being advertised on CL and it is almost the exact address of GL but different phone numbers. Did GL have a name / owner change?

WestsideJonDoe
02-27-18, 21:11
Scored today at GL in Pooler. Horrible massage. Why are you rubbing my stomach? Left as oily as a bad engine but satisfied on the flip.

Sskkds
02-28-18, 10:32
Had a dream and tried the new place on HH. Think it was slow for them. Got a discount. 110 for total entrance on an hour on a 4 hand experience. (Tip 60) Never had a 4 hand but thought I'd try it. In the dream I visited with Amber and Anna. It was okay and ended happy. But I don't think I would repeat the 4 hand. I came away feeling they were both uncomfortable working together. 4 hand might be a better experience at HT or Sun.

I think the women would have done more if they were alone with me. I did have some roaming.

JackStark
06-04-18, 19:00
Heading up 95 this weekend. Looking for an hour and a couple pops with ts. Preferably from a lady under 50 with some tits I can touch What's my best bet? Pms are fine of course.

Thanks in advance.

Marshst924
06-04-18, 22:07
Heading up 95 this weekend. Looking for an hour and a couple pops with ts. Preferably from a lady under 50 with some tits I can touch What's my best bet? Pms are fine of course.

Thanks in advance.Same exact experience at both places. One pop for the most part, definitely under 50, and not much under but outside is fine. Lately, I've found the girls more attractive at HT but some girls go between both.

Marshst924
06-11-18, 23:31
3 girls at HT and they are all more attractive that what's at Sun lately, but damn that place is busy. Every time I go I see at least one guy in his car thinking about making a dash for the door, but not looking to get caught going in. Is that one of you? LOL.

Bonnie had big jugs and liked to have them massaged.

JackRile
06-19-18, 10:34
3 girls at HT and they are all more attractive that what's at Sun lately, but damn that place is busy. Every time I go I see at least one guy in his car thinking about making a dash for the door, but not looking to get caught going in. Is that one of you? LOL.

Bonnie had big jugs and liked to have them massaged.I went to the Pooler GL last Friday. I went right in but she cut me short of time because she said people were waiting. I said no problem got dressed and started out. When I got to the front there were about five guys waiting to go in LOL. I guess the AMPs are really booming these days.

JackStark
07-02-18, 12:17
Same exact experience at both places. One pop for the most part, definitely under 50, and not much under but outside is fine. Lately, I've found the girls more attractive at HT but some girls go between both.Went with HT. Experience was as described and would repeat. Thanks all.

FourFour
07-12-18, 11:57
This may be a stupid question but is there anyplace you can go just for the sole purpose of HE and skip the massage? Or only pay for like a 15 minute massage.

Marshst924
07-13-18, 12:07
This may be a stupid question but is there anyplace you can go just for the sole purpose of HE and skip the massage? Or only pay for like a 15 minute massage.

If you don’t mind chains, Jack Shack in the yellow pages isn’t bad. 6-7 locations here and they are a franchise

BlankMan2016
07-13-18, 14:15
If you dont mind chains, Jack Shack in the yellow pages isnt bad. 6-7 locations here and they are a franchiseJack Shack marshst your too much hope he doesn't mistake it for jack in the box.

SavannahMike
07-13-18, 19:33
If you dont mind chains, Jack Shack in the yellow pages isnt bad. 6-7 locations here and they are a franchiseMan, you kill me sometimes. Love it.

FourFour
07-14-18, 12:22
If you dont mind chains, Jack Shack in the yellow pages isnt bad. 6-7 locations here and they are a franchiseThanks for the heads up. I looked in the yellowpages and didn't see anything. Could you give more info. Like location please.

Marshst924
07-14-18, 16:52
Thanks for the heads up. I looked in the yellowpages and didn't see anything. Could you give more info. Like location please.Shoulda just gave you the link.

http://lemonparty.org

Sskkds
07-15-18, 08:03
First time for me to visit this GL site. Ended up connecting with JoJo. Slightly taller & thin / petite. Pleasant personality. Dream consisted of standard massage and release. Damage was standard rate. Nothing outstanding. Slightly mechanical.

Toshiro
07-20-18, 02:02
http://savannah.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-n-sexy/607148483444

Is she worth the time? And does she have a decent face? Has anyone experience her massage?

SavannahMike
07-23-18, 18:18
So today I actually needed a massage. My back was killing me so I decided to give Green Leaf a shot. Called in advance and asked if Sasa was working. They said yes but of course that is not the case. Said Sasa moved to NY. Either way I got Judy. Nice massage and my back does feel better. She is older and maybe a 5-6 bit had good technique for the HE and allowed roaming under the shirt Nice time but she was not happy with the 40 tip and was pretty insistent that I give her another 20. I showed her I had no other money on me before she gave up. I always just take whet I plan to spend before I see anyone so that I don't get pressured like this. Anyway it was a nice time.

Sskkds
07-24-18, 10:13
So today I actually needed a massage. My back was killing me so I decided to give Green Leaf a shot. Called in advance and asked if Sasa was working. They said yes but of course that is not the case. Said Sasa moved to NY. Either way I got Judy. Nice massage and my back does feel better. She is older and maybe a 5-6 bit had good technique for the HE and allowed roaming under the shirt Nice time but she was not happy with the 40 tip and was pretty insistent that I give her another 20. I showed her I had no other money on me before she gave up. I always just take whet I plan to spend before I see anyone so that I don't get pressured like this. Anyway it was a nice time.I'm surprised she requested more. It's not like she went way above and beyond standard service.

SavannahMike
07-24-18, 15:09
I'm surprised she requested more. It's not like she went way above and beyond standard service.Agreed. 40 has always been the going tip. She was rather insistent about the extra 20 to the point I pulled out my pocket to show her all I had on me was a $1 bill and my keys. She asked if I had credit card and I told her I don't use them That May keep me me away just due to how awkward it was especially since I put the tip out prior to the Massage starting so I know she saw it during the Massage.

Toshiro
07-25-18, 15:54
Does anyone know of a good incall massue that offers more than HJ? I have a back ache, so I would like someone that knows what she is doing and that is more generous than most of the regular massues.

AllrightSpider
07-26-18, 10:45
Driving through Savannah a few days ago and stopped by here on this Forum's suggestion. Asian flower named "Susie" answers the door and sets me up in a room. Plenty cute enough. She might be 28 or 48. Lots of makeup. Heavily padded bra. Massage wasn't a massage exactly. Just light touching head to toe. Lots of flirting. Let my hands roam a bit. Kept herself positioned to limit that. She got me flipped over and worked out the kinks in my "trouble area". Couldn't get my hands under anything and every stitch of her clothing stayed right where it was, even though I offered to sweeten the deal for the full monte. This was my first AMP experience. Seemed pricey for what it is but I left happy, though. $60 up front for a half. Tip $40.

JackRile
07-31-18, 10:50
Stopped by GL in Pooler Friday since I couldn't find anything else that looked promising. I drew Katie who I've had before. Great massage and playful but she told me she was leaving for New York this week so I guess they will be cycling in a new girl at that location soon. So if anyone draws the new girl be sure to send the report.

Atl18
08-01-18, 13:37
I will visit Savannah this weekend and want visit Sun Spa. Who is hottest hottest at Sun?

Thanks in advance!

Atl.

Toshiro
08-02-18, 20:14
Has anyone tried this place out?

Marshst924
08-03-18, 00:47
Has anyone tried this place out?Can't say I have. Are you looking for a nice "firm" massage from a dude?

Toshiro
08-04-18, 17:38
Can't say I have. Are you looking for a nice "firm" massage from a dude?Not at all. By the looks of it there are some Asian girls masseuses in there.

Toshiro
08-04-18, 17:47
Can't say I have. Are you looking for a nice "firm" massage from a dude?Upon further investigation it seems it is only a guy name Richard giving the massages sooooo, unfortunately not what I am looking for XD.

CoochieMac
08-05-18, 12:07
I've visited a few MPs in the area recently. Many disappointments! I recall about 6 yrs ago, FS was readily available. Especially at the Greenleaf on Montgomery xt. Now same ladies offer less and want higher tips.

Marshst924
08-08-18, 01:29
Upon further investigation it seems it is only a guy name Richard giving the massages sooooo, unfortunately not what I am looking for XD.Yeah, you're on your own if you want to take one for the team. Let us know if Richard goes by Dick. LOL.

BodyRubsOnly
08-14-18, 18:47
Now that my atf sasa has gone away from green leaf I went to sun almost 6 months later.

The door was opened by tiny young thing and the first question she asked "how old are you". I knew I was in for a treat. The massage was not a massage but a nice experience. Her method was different and I loved it. If you are looking for a therapeutic massage then she is not the one. The flip was amazing with a lot of dirty talking to finish and under barb exploration. Her name is sunny. Small assets, if that matters.

Marshst924
08-14-18, 21:15
Now that my atf sasa has gone away from green leaf I went to sun almost 6 months later.

The door was opened by tiny young thing and the first question she asked "how old are you". I knew I was in for a treat. The massage was not a massage but a nice experience. Her method was different and I loved it. If you are looking for a therapeutic massage then she is not the one. The flip was amazing with a lot of dirty talking to finish and under barb exploration. Her name is sunny. Small assets, if that matters.I forgot to post this and your post reminded me, but I saw that black girl you love right after BP went down. Can’t remember her name but she had toilet paper stuck in her butt cheeks. LOL.

I went to sun today too. I've been partial to HT, but damn Sarah is a cutie. Tall and Korean. Her technique is fun as well.

BodyRubsOnly
08-15-18, 08:34
I forgot to post this and your post reminded me, but I saw that black girl you love right after BP went down. Cant remember her name but she had toilet paper stuck in her butt cheeks. LOL.

I went to sun today too. I've been partial to HT, but damn Sarah is a cutie. Tall and Korean. Her technique is fun as well.Selina? I don't even want to know when and where it was with that sight! Yikes. But yeah she is MIA too.

Haven't got anyone with a private location to feel safe.

Marshst924
08-15-18, 09:58
Selina? I don't even want to know when and where it was with that sight! Yikes. But yeah she is MIA too.

Haven't got anyone with a private location to feel safe.Yeah that's her. I feel like I've seen her ads somewhat recently.

JackRile
08-16-18, 09:15

The door was opened by tiny young thing and the first question she asked "how old are you". I knew I was in for a treat. The massage was not a massage but a nice experience. Her method was different and I loved it. If you are looking for a therapeutic massage then she is not the one. The flip was amazing with a lot of dirty talking to finish and under barb exploration. Her name is sunny. Small assets, if that matters.I drew Sunny my last visit there also. At the end of the massage she was right in my ear whispering to me. She was pretty awesome. She gives a really great TS also. Nothing mechanical at all she seems to have a good time at her job.

Marshst924
09-01-18, 22:39
Sun. Drew sunny. She pulled away when I tried to go under barb. Good time. I like Sarah better.

GL Pooler. Mora or maybe she was trying to say Mary. Pretty old. Big tits. Okay time. Nothing special.

JackRile
09-05-18, 10:03
Sun. Drew sunny. She pulled away when I tried to go under barb. Good time. I like Sarah better.

GL Pooler. Mora or maybe she was trying to say Mary. Pretty old. Big tits. Okay time. Nothing special.Yeah she says it like Moree or something. I haven't visited there in a few weeks now. It's kinda fun getting an old lady tug on occasion. I may have to make it back over there my next trip.

Marshst924
09-06-18, 23:47
Had 30 minutes to kill so I dropped in. Saw Cici. Not overly attractive, but younger than usual. The other girl was younger as well and slightly more attractive than my girl. She was proud to get the girls out and didn't mind me doing whatever I wanted.

Sskkds
09-09-18, 17:42
I had a 30 minute dream and may have seen the other. Think the name was Yuki. Kinda of a standard experience & tip. No out ordinary bonuses like your "girls" visit.

Had 30 minutes to kill so I dropped in. Saw Cici. Not overly attractive, but younger than usual. The other girl was younger as well and slightly more attractive than my girl. She was proud to get the girls out and didn't mind me doing whatever I wanted.

JohnSno
09-10-18, 00:37
Selina? I don't even want to know when and where it was with that sight! Yikes. But yeah she is MIA too.

Haven't got anyone with a private location to feel safe.I'm sure that wasn't toilet paper, its her tampon string. I know because I asked cause I saw the same thing with her.

She's become very flaky lately, not worth the head ache.

JackRile
09-10-18, 11:40
First time back since Katie left about a month or so ago. I draw the new girl. Very friendly and an A+ massage but after the flip she wouldn't finish up. I thought to start with she was just teasing me but she absolutely refused. Anyway if you just want to visit for a nice massage she is great. Otherwise request Yuyu or Mori.

Jestp
09-10-18, 16:43

The door was opened by tiny young thing and the first question she asked "how old are you". I knew I was in for a treat. The massage was not a massage but a nice experience. Her method was different and I loved it. If you are looking for a therapeutic massage then she is not the one. The flip was amazing with a lot of dirty talking to finish and under barb exploration. Her name is sunny. Small assets, if that matters.How old do you have to be? I went there 5 months ago and when I told them I was 20 she didn't let me have any fun. Could anyone awnser please. I just want to go to a parlor and not end up dissapointed.

Jestp
09-10-18, 21:30
What's the age for them to give you service? I went to Sun a few months ago and only gave me a massage because when she addled my age I said 20 and she said I was too young and would only give me a massage. I would very much like to know what the age is that I should come back to.

JackRile
09-11-18, 10:52
What's the age for them to give you service? I went to Sun a few months ago and only gave me a massage because when she addled my age I said 20 and she said I was too young and would only give me a massage. I would very much like to know what the age is that I should come back to.38 State Law.

Marshst924
09-11-18, 11:50
38 State Law.Classic post right here. Way to educate the newbies.

Da Doc
09-13-18, 11:22
38 State Law.State law for what? LOL show proof.

Buldge
09-13-18, 18:10
What is the usual house fee and tip at either GL or Sun.

Atl18
09-17-18, 17:45
If I were too lazy scrolling down the pages for info. I would call them up and ask for the following.

How much is the hr massage?

How much add for HJ?

How much add for a BJ.

How much add for FS?

They will be more than glad to let you know.

Good luck!

What is the usual house fee and tip at either GL or Sun.

CatMan650
09-21-18, 17:38
I know a guy that was at Sun on Wednesday when it was raided. Check the mugs on the 19th at around 6:00. Why'all be safe.

SavannahMike
09-23-18, 13:21
I know a guy that was at Sun on Wednesday when it was raided. Check the mugs on the 19th at around 6:00. Why'all be safe.How did LEO treat your friend that was there? Was he let go? I always wondered what would happen if I was there during a raid like that.

Marshst924
09-23-18, 18:25
Yeah, let's hear more about this. Was there a story? Google shows it shut down right now which is during normal business hours.

JackRile
09-24-18, 11:26
How did LEO treat your friend that was there? Was he let go? I always wondered what would happen if I was there during a raid like that.I don't see how a person could get charged for anything if they were just lying on the table having a massage when the raid takes place. I don't see how anyone from the sun could get charged with anything either. They never ask for money for a tug. Of all the illegal activity in Savannah, they decide the sun was posing the greatest threat to society.

Atl18
09-24-18, 13:51
Somebody is desperate to have free airtime via News Network.

I can see Sun being charged for the following reasons.

1. Lack of licensing-.

2. Sexual assault-cleaning jr without written approval.

3. Money laundering.

4. Sanitary- some of you boys sprayed way too much lotion down the drain.

5. Refused FS to the police chief or the mayor.

LE don't usually react without a complain from some idiots who weren't happy with the service or from some jealous neighbors. Hope all well to our friends at Sun.

These massage spas need to pullout a page from 4 Seasons Spa playbook in Macon.

1. Choose a location not on interstate or state property. Eliminate couple jurisdictions.

2. Do not get processing service via interstate.

3. Support law enforcement annually (choose the gold or diamond contribution).

4. Post the law enforcement support on the storefront.

5. If law enforcement comes in for service in civilian disguised, house treat. Capture his appearance and place it in safe place for last resource.

6. Be friend with law enforcement. Create a back channel communication.

ATL.

I don't see how a person could get charged for anything if they were just lying on the table having a massage when the raid takes place. I don't see how anyone from the sun could get charged with anything either. They never ask for money for a tug. Of all the illegal activity in Savannah, they decide the sun was posing the greatest threat to society.

SavFish
09-28-18, 17:34
Went to HT while in SC today and seems they are on high alert there from what ever happened to sun and had a few different girls come and look at me and then finally got my run and left a happy man. Sorry I don't have much more quality info for anything new Sav ultimately sucks for this industry these days.

JohnSno
09-30-18, 19:29
Didn't see anything about the raid at sun in the news.

I went to GL on Hodgson last week. Good service, stick to a regular for guaranteed results but if LE is looking at these places now, it's time to tread carefully.

JackRile
10-03-18, 08:48
So is the sun open or closed now? I have googled a couple of times but nothing has turned up regarding a raid taking place there.

JackRile
10-15-18, 11:31
So is the sun open or closed now? I have googled a couple of times but nothing has turned up regarding a raid taking place there.I checked in on the sun while I was in town last Friday. Everything was up and running as normal. I drew Ruby. Cute little thing, nice massage and flip.

Nomad14
10-15-18, 18:47
Gave it a look on 10/6 and was happy to see it was up and running. Several young ladies were in the hall when I entered. I drew Kay, but was pleased at the other options. I was traveling, and this first-timer would rate Sun above average. 1 hour with table shower. Massage is okay, but I have been spoiled with New Energy in Columbia, SC. Kay had this light portion of her massage which was very relaxing yet titillating. She gave some good teasing before the flip. Allowed some UTC roaming. Nice and firm sporting some puffies. Relaxed after the flip. Need to see how I am going to get back that way for a return visit.

Marshst924
10-15-18, 21:06
Not calling out the dude who reported the raid, but to date, I've seen one person ever mention it and it's him a few posts down. Do we know if this even happened?

PowerThrust
10-16-18, 11:42
Had a dream I was at GL last Friday. Was seen my Ami or so she said her name was. Ami was about 5'2" and had a nice ass which made up for the A cups. The massage was wonderful! She didn't rush and paid attention to everything! On the flip I received even better service. I was able to squeeze and rub on that soft ass of hers. Once I popped she cleaned me up and continued to finish the rest of the massage. I paid the standard fee for an hour plus tip. Ami wasn't the best in looks but made up for with her personality and her that soft ass of hers which happens to be her greatest ASS'et. LOL. Stay safe out there my fellow hobbyist.

PowerThrust.

JohnPete1981
10-18-18, 18:10
Not calling out the dude who reported the raid, but to date, I've seen one person ever mention it and it's him a few posts down. Do we know if this even happened?I didn't see anything about the raid itself, but two of the ladies definitely had mugshots up.

ManOfTheWood
10-19-18, 08:09
I didn't see anything about the raid itself, but two of the ladies definitely had mugshots up.There were 3 girls and 1 Asian guy taken about the same time. The guy was charged with obstruction. I wonder if he may be the security? I have often wondered how they would handle an unruly customer. The pictures never showed up on the arrest dot com site that I monitor, but Savannah Now is able to get them directly from the S. O. Because they are news media. I have noticed this absence of mugs on a few occasions and I wonder if the person who is in the picture refuses to release the mug for public display or if maybe LEO does not release it to keep from tipping off those of us who monitor those sites for this kind of activity.

I haven't seen a story about it in any of the local news outlets, which is surprising. The other thing that is surprising is that they are still open based on what one of the girls was charged with. I would say that now is a good time to be extra careful.

GussQuonch
10-25-18, 14:03
Any of the spas have pictures of the. Therapists? Or perhaps some suggestions on the most attractive? I'd hate to show up and be disappointed.

AllrightSpider
10-30-18, 10:32
Stopped by for my second visit with Sun. Drew a cute Korean spinner named Hannah (sp? Didn't see any other ladies save for MMS. Hannah is petite with a nice figure and soft skin. Went for 30 min's. Pretty decent massage for the first 15, then some tentative teasing before the flip. There's a language barrier but I don't think it's as profound as she lets on. Had to guide her hand to my trouble area and she actually asked if that's ok. She was ok with a little hands under but wasn't taking anything off. I don't get that. Anyways, left happy enough but haven't seen enough in 2 expensive visits to warrant a third. Unlikely to repeat. After tip you're paying for FS but getting far less than that. If this is your thing, enjoy but I like a little more bang for my buck. That said, if there's a secret code word or unspoken etiquette breach I don't know about, please feel free to share.

Stay safe,

Spider.

Sskkds
11-13-18, 10:21
Thinking about visiting the new place on Largo. Looked like they were offering discounted 1 hour sessions for the month. I wondered if anyone has been by to see the place.

JackRile
11-13-18, 10:26
Thinking about visiting the new place on Largo. Looked like they were offering discounted 1 hour sessions for the month. I wondered if anyone has been by to see the place.Where did you see the ad at?

Sskkds
11-14-18, 10:36
They have a sign up on their location. I think it may be connected to the other spa in Pooler. Not positive. Offering $30 for one hour.

Where did you see the ad at?

BlackHawk45
11-14-18, 23:35
They have a sign up on their location. I think it may be connected to the other spa in Pooler. Not positive. Offering $30 for one hour.Gentleman do not waste your money or your time by going to this "spa". Went in and TOFTT. Guy behind the desk needs you to sign in and for how long. The place was pretty dark and coming in from the bright sunshine my eyes were slow to adjust. Went for the 30 min and wish it would have been less than 3 minutes! Led me to a basic goat pen, the walls were less than chest high, no privacy at all. Boxers stayed on and she even covered me with that cheap white paper crap. Whole 30 min was a massage on my back no flip at all. Strictly clinical no extras whatsoever. Save your cash and your time.

JackRile
11-15-18, 10:31
Gentleman do not waste your money or your time by going to this "spa". Went in and TOFTT. Guy behind the desk needs you to sign in and for how long. The place was pretty dark and coming in from the bright sunshine my eyes were slow to adjust. Went for the 30 min and wish it would have been less than 3 minutes! Led me to a basic goat pen, the walls were less than chest high, no privacy at all. Boxers stayed on and she even covered me with that cheap white paper crap. Whole 30 min was a massage on my back no flip at all. Strictly clinical no extras whatsoever. Save your cash and your time.Thanks for the update. The team thanks you for your sacrifice.

GussQuonch
11-15-18, 13:31
Went to Sun Spa last night, delivered a relaxing massage as always. Didn't catch her name, but fantastic service especially after the flip. Now for the downside, it was rather busy both visits which I find a bit worrying. Also on the expensive side. Might try to switch to a different spot, somewhere with a bit less traffic perhaps. I've seen someone here has had good experiences with Green Leaf? Any idea which location? Anywhere else I might try?

GussQuonch
11-15-18, 16:57
I decided after reading this forum to give Sun Spa a shot. First visit was a Friday evening couple of weeks ago, came by about 8. When I got there the MMS seemed rather rushed, and I was told I could only get a 1/2 hour massage. I figured, OK Friday night probably bad planning on my part. I enjoyed a nice and extremely thorough table shower, and whisked back to the massage room. Got a decent massage and relaxing flip, but again seemed rushed and almost no touching. A little OTC, but nothing spectacular. I decided to try again last night, about 5 figuring it'd be far less busy. I was able to get a full hour, but I'll be damned if they weren't just as busy. I find the traffic a bit worrying, and honestly the massages are a bit expensive. I'd seen Green Leaf mentioned here, I'm thinking of trying there services next. Thoughts?

Marshst924
11-16-18, 09:04
I decided after reading this forum to give Sun Spa a shot. First visit was a Friday evening couple of weeks ago, came by about 8. When I got there the MMS seemed rather rushed, and I was told I could only get a 1/2 hour massage. I figured, OK Friday night probably bad planning on my part. I enjoyed a nice and extremely thorough table shower, and whisked back to the massage room. Got a decent massage and relaxing flip, but again seemed rushed and almost no touching. A little OTC, but nothing spectacular. I decided to try again last night, about 5 figuring it'd be far less busy. I was able to get a full hour, but I'll be damned if they weren't just as busy. I find the traffic a bit worrying, and honestly the massages are a bit expensive. I'd seen Green Leaf mentioned here, I'm thinking of trying there services next. Thoughts?Everyone gets paid on Friday. Everyone gets off work 4-5. Everyone takes lunch at noon. Plan accordingly.

RedDog2017
12-04-18, 19:00
Is there is anybody besides AMP that gives massages. I saw Naomi last week. It was a nice relaxing visit. Checking to see other options.

Kervorka
12-07-18, 12:24
Hit up the local favorite joint and drew Ruby. A very thorough table shower, a decent massage and the ending that brings a smile to your face. I have seen Coco, Donna, and my favorite Sarah. Ruby spoke pretty good English and she had a great attitude. I always enjoy myself there and I don't think I have ever been let down or disappointed. The place is very clean and all of the attendants are nice and playful. I have been going there since they opened and I have never had a bad time. The ending doesn't really deviate from the norm, but each girl's technique is different and satisfying. The girls are all cute and I am always amazed at how smooth their legs are. I would love it if more were available but I am pleased at what they offer. I think my favorite part is when they crawl on you like a spider monkey! I wholeheartedly recommend for those who haven't been and I will continue to visit.

On a different note. I know there have been some positive reviews of Naomi and I am interested in visiting her. Has anyone tried her Nuru? I have done it a couple of times and I absolutely loved it. I ordered the gel of amazon and did it with my UTR in Chucktown. She was an lmt and incredibly good with her hands. If you can PM or post in the open forum, I would certainly appreciate it. Have fun and be safe!

JackRile
12-10-18, 15:16
I've been seeing them advertise on cityxguide. Has anyone been there recently? I know it started out as a no-go location. I was just curious if they had upgraded their service.

Kervorka
12-13-18, 12:52
Stopped by again this morning and drew Ruby again. I enjoyed myself the same as last time but was hoping for a different girl. I never ask for anyone else and pretty much always take whoever answers the door. Everything was pretty much the same as last time and I still recommend this fine establishment. My only complaint is the asshat that came in after me! How is it that people do not know how to freaking whisper. Yes, dumbass, it is eighty for the hour and the shower! SMDH. I know it is not anyone from the forum because ya'll have demonstrated you are smarter than that. Last complaint. If you do not have any posts, please don't message me asking for info. I know I am new and have to earn my stripes, but I am not giving out info to people that have 0 posts. Its easy to find everything you need if you read the forum. Not only will you get informed but you will be entertained!

Marshst924
12-13-18, 13:34
For a week I've been hiding my back from my wife. Been tricky a few times. I saw Hannah at Sun and she did the walk on back. I always love that and they can never do it hard enough for me. This time I could tell it was different than when others have done it in the past, but I didn't think much of it. My back looks ridiculous and there is huge bruises everywhere. Just letting you know as it would be tough to explain if the wife sees it.

Hindenburg
12-14-18, 08:59
Any legit places with hot young women and minimal draping around Sav?

Kervorka
12-14-18, 15:12
Any legit places with hot young women and minimal draping around Sav?Legit, as in no fun? There are a handful of massage places in town but I doubt you will find anyone young and hot. If you are seeking an indy, then I would fire up the ole google machine and pick one out or you can always try massage envy. There are a couple of places in town that have decent looking, youngish women but I am not sure if they are legit. I think if you read back a few pages you may find what you are looking for as most of the bases have been covered and discussed at length. If you find young and hot, please report back as that is what we all seek!! Have fun and be safe!!

SavannahRicky
12-14-18, 15:35
This is my first post so not sure if I'm even doing this correctly.

Anyways, I went to the location in Pooler and had Coco I believe is what she said. Nothing happening there still. Kept trying to get 90 minutes out of me, even when time was about up. Remind be the draping and it's put back. I won't return. Thought it might had improved since the posting hinted of it but it also had an address for a location in Texas. Will avoid.

I've been seeing them advertise on cityxguide. Has anyone been there recently? I know it started out as a no-go location. I was just curious if they had upgraded their service.

BenDover912
12-14-18, 17:21
I've been seeing them advertise on cityxguide. Has anyone been there recently? I know it started out as a no-go location. I was just curious if they had upgraded their service.Do not waste you time with this place, was not happy when I left, girl was texting on her phone, and no flip, even with table shower.

JohnSno
12-16-18, 19:39
If you find young and hot, please report back as that is what we all seek!! Have fun and be safe!!There was a cute young girl at GL on Hodgson but I didn't get her name because I was being taken care of by Kelly. But she was cute in the face, hard to find around the GL rotation, hopefully they don't take her away like they did Sasa.

JackRile
12-17-18, 11:51
This is my first post so not sure if I'm even doing this correctly.

Anyways, I went to the location in Pooler and had Coco I believe is what she said. Nothing happening there still. Kept trying to get 90 minutes out of me, even when time was about up. Remind be the draping and it's put back. I won't return. Thought it might had improved since the posting hinted of it but it also had an address for a location in Texas. Will avoid.Yeah I decided to try last Friday as well. Same result. Definitely a no-go.

Kervorka
12-18-18, 13:09
There was a cute young girl at GL on Hodgson but I didn't get her name because I was being taken care of by Kelly. But she was cute in the face, hard to find around the GL rotation, hopefully they don't take her away like they did Sasa.Are you thinking about Yuki? I saw her a handful of times and she took a liking to me. She gave me her phone number and I texted a few times but Alice caught wind and got mad at me. Yuki never gave me more than the standard but she was quite slow and deliberate about it. I think the teasing used to take about 20 minutes or so. Once she found out that I did not want to get married again her service sort of trailed off. She has a decent figure and a pretty cute face and I like her company. The last time I went she was happy to see me but the service was pretty sub par so I have been going to the other place. She tried hard with the massage but her skills were lacking. Have fun and be safe!

BenDover912
12-18-18, 20:51
I hear of people having good dreams at GL, but here tonight in Pooler, had a girl with a goofy smile, for a 60 min, with no extras. The massage was ok, nothing great by any means. Going to have to return to the Sun for the pain relief I need!!

Kervorka
12-19-18, 10:35
I hear of people having good dreams at GL, but here tonight in Pooler, had a girl with a goofy smile, for a 60 min, with no extras. The massage was ok, nothing great by any means. Going to have to return to the Sun for the pain relief I need!!I think you may have hit the wrong GL. The one where people have the most luck is situated on Hodgson Memorial. I have had numerous gratifying visits there. Don't expect a great massage but you should leave happy!! Have fun and be safe!!

JackRile
12-19-18, 11:09
I hear of people having good dreams at GL, but here tonight in Pooler, had a girl with a goofy smile, for a 60 min, with no extras. The massage was ok, nothing great by any means. Going to have to return to the Sun for the pain relief I need!!It is a hit or miss there. Sun has better looking girls and a guarantee. For me Pooler is a much more convenient location is the only reason I usually go there instead of the sun.

TacoEaterr
12-21-18, 14:58
Hit up the local favorite joint and drew Ruby. A very thorough table shower, a decent massage and the ending that brings a smile to your face. I have seen Coco, Donna, and my favorite Sarah. Ruby spoke pretty good English and she had a great attitude. I always enjoy myself there and I don't think I have ever been let down or disappointed. The place is very clean and all of the attendants are nice and playful. I have been going there since they opened and I have never had a bad time. The ending doesn't really deviate from the norm, but each girl's technique is different and satisfying. The girls are all cute and I am always amazed at how smooth their legs are. I would love it if more were available but I am pleased at what they offer. I think my favorite part is when they crawl on you like a spider monkey! I wholeheartedly recommend for those who haven't been and I will continue to visit.

On a different note. I know there have been some positive reviews of Naomi and I am interested in visiting her. Has anyone tried her Nuru? I have done it a couple of times and I absolutely loved it. I ordered the gel of amazon and did it with my UTR in Chucktown. She was an lmt and incredibly good with her hands. If you can PM or post in the open forum, I would certainly appreciate it. Have fun and be safe!Which greek restaurant?

BenDover912
12-26-18, 12:07
I think you may have hit the wrong GL. The one where people have the most luck is situated on Hodgson Memorial. I have had numerous gratifying visits there. Don't expect a great massage but you should leave happy!! Have fun and be safe!!Went here, had a dream with the big chested older lady, she actually asked for tip money, to make me happy, and to let my hands roam. I guess the main answer for me from now on will be just to lay out in the SUN.

Wish we had better places like the AMPs around 2 hours west of here, way better service, but hate driving 4 hrs just for the better service options.

Hindenburg
12-30-18, 12:54
Went to sun last night. Said her name was bonnie ass more flat than a sheet of plywood maybe a cups. Lazy sub par performance. Anybody that reads this forum that has been to places outside of savannah when you read reports saying this and that is good out here please don't get your hopes. Poor service, only he despite me offering much more for extras, lady was a troll and she wasnt even that old maybe late 30's but just completely unattractive physically and attitude wise. Only pluses here I can think of is that the place seemed fairly clean, wasnt rushed at all, good location, and would do he for 40. If you just want a standard finish (not great technique) poor massage from an ugly asian lady with no body and no utc roaming then I guess this place is for you. Might try that place cross the bridge but idk might give up on sav all together.

BenDover912
12-30-18, 15:48
Went to sun last night. Said her name was bonnie ass more flat than a sheet of plywood maybe a cups. Lazy sub par performance. Anybody that reads this forum that has been to places outside of savannah when you read reports saying this and that is good out here please don't get your hopes. Poor service, only he despite me offering much more for extras, lady was a troll and she wasnt even that old maybe late 30's but just completely unattractive physically and attitude wise. Only pluses here I can think of is that the place seemed fairly clean, wasnt rushed at all, good location, and would do he for 40. If you just want a standard finish (not great technique) poor massage from an ugly asian lady with no body and no utc roaming then I guess this place is for you. Might try that place cross the bridge but idk might give up on sav all together.The only place I have found to be better is in Macon. All reports from across the bridge says it's the same as this one. Usually the Sun has pretty and young help. Other places have older employees.

BenDover912
12-30-18, 20:44
Is there any places to visit in Hinesville? I don't see any threads or postings about any of the places there, I went to 1 two different times on 84 but nothing happened to write about that's for sure.

SavFish
01-02-19, 09:43
I couldn't remember her name but know who your talking about now and I had a great experience with her. There's surely not many options in Savannah's menu but I felt that she earned her tip.

Went to sun last night. Said her name was bonnie ass more flat than a sheet of plywood maybe a cups. Lazy sub par performance. Anybody that reads this forum that has been to places outside of savannah when you read reports saying this and that is good out here please don't get your hopes. Poor service, only he despite me offering much more for extras, lady was a troll and she wasnt even that old maybe late 30's but just completely unattractive physically and attitude wise. Only pluses here I can think of is that the place seemed fairly clean, wasnt rushed at all, good location, and would do he for 40. If you just want a standard finish (not great technique) poor massage from an ugly asian lady with no body and no utc roaming then I guess this place is for you. Might try that place cross the bridge but idk might give up on sav all together.

Marshst924
01-05-19, 01:09
With no real options in Savannah, I stopped by HT and they were too busy today. This is okay because I'm kinda tired of the two that are there right now. Sun has more attractive girls at the moment. Last time I called on my way to HT and they wanted me to wait 30 minutes and I told them I didn't have time, so they said " ok come now. " I assumed they were squeezing me in. Nope. I still waited 30 minutes and I was pretty annoyed by that.

So after striking out at HT, I headed over to Hodgson and I drew Cici. She's somewhat cute and I was in a hurry by now and asked for 30 minutes with no oil. They tend to slather you up more than the other places. I can't tell you anything about her massage skills, but she was a bit more fun than I usually have there. I don't go there often enough to try anything more than roaming, but it crossed my mind whereas I know the routine at the other two places.

JohnSno
01-10-19, 03:33
Are you thinking about Yuki? I saw her a handful of times and she took a liking to me. She gave me her phone number and I texted a few times but Alice caught wind and got mad at me. Yuki never gave me more than the standard but she was quite slow and deliberate about it. I think the teasing used to take about 20 minutes or so. Once she found out that I did not want to get married again her service sort of trailed off. She has a decent figure and a pretty cute face and I like her company. The last time I went she was happy to see me but the service was pretty sub par so I have been going to the other place. She tried hard with the massage but her skills were lacking. Have fun and be safe!That could be her, let's be honest, there are not many young girls in the GL lineup. I haven't been back so I'm not sure. I do text also with my go to girl Kelly, I'm down to get to know Yuki, why not? I can teach her to be a stay at home massage lady.

SavRicky
01-16-19, 12:10
That could be her, let's be honest, there are not many young girls in the GL lineup. I haven't been back so I'm not sure. I do text also with my go to girl Kelly, I'm down to get to know Yuki, why not? I can teach her to be a stay at home massage lady.I have seen Yuki twice now. Last time was about 3 weeks ago. The massage was decent and she was playful, however they got busy and time was cut short and only got about 40 minutes. She said next time discount massage. I asked for something stating that and she said she would remember me. Not holding my breath, but I'll go back and try anyway.

PandaBear2019
01-16-19, 19:14
I have been a frequent visitor of the great place with sun. Always welcoming and personal. Guessing since they know me by name now. Never rushed. Never had a bad experience. Selection is always great and never left disappointed. Only desire is a little more, tend to roam a bit more since they know me.

Marshst924
01-18-19, 01:55
Posting this for bodyrubsonly. I know you like this girl and lost touch. She had tp stuck in her butt when I saw her. Ha.

https://savannah.rubratings.com/44916

Personally, I like Sasha much better.

https://savannah.rubratings.com/116801

They are both still around. Rubratings is a spot I might have to check more often. I used it in Charleston recently and Slammin Cameron seems to think it's more "upscale than STG".

BodyRubsOnly
01-18-19, 14:23
Posting this for bodyrubsonly. I know you like this girl and lost touch. She had tp stuck in her butt when I saw her. Ha.

They are both still around. Rubratings is a spot I might have to check more often. I used it in Charleston recently and Slammin Cameron seems to think it's more "upscale than STG".Marsh I had called Selina and she had not answered the phone. The office space she was renting is back for lease. She was planning to go back to Warner robins and maybe she just did. Anyway so far nothing or no one new to match up. Jenna the only option for a relaxing time with no worries. I wonder what this white cherry is all about, might try her and see.

Marshst924
01-18-19, 15:16
Marsh I had called Selina and she had not answered the phone. The office space she was renting is back for lease. She was planning to go back to Warner robins and maybe she just did. Anyway so far nothing or no one new to match up. Jenna the only option for a relaxing time with no worries. I wonder what this white cherry is all about, might try her and see.The ad is from 2 days ago, so I'm confused.

TheWanderer10
01-18-19, 18:11
Wondering if anyone and anywhere close has found an AMP or masseuse that will provide services topless? Preferably in Savannah. Any luck with the girls on rubratings? Thanks!

RedDog2017
01-21-19, 02:09
Is there any good providers on Rub Ratings?

JackRile
01-21-19, 15:03

They are both still around. Rubratings is a spot I might have to check more often. I used it in Charleston recently and Slammin Cameron seems to think it's more "upscale than STG".Thanks for this posting. I didn't even know this site existed.

Marshst924
01-21-19, 18:20
Thanks for this posting. I didn't even know this site existed.False alarm. It's alive and well in Charleston, but apparently they are just keeping old ads up with current dates, bc Bodyrubs is right. Neither is around.

TheComplacent
01-23-19, 10:13
Visited sun for the first time in months yesterday afternoon. It had been a while so I wanted to see the new faces. I drew Tina, a cute young thing in her mid to late 20's I'd guess. I was especially surprised At the quality massage she provided. Was the best one I'd had there. She had good strength and worked out the kinks in my back. Told me to flip over and she gave me a nice finish. Nothing odd or weird noises during the finish as some have done in the past. Cleaned me up, tip, left satisfied. I honestly wouldn't waste my time at GL and not sure about any of the places in Pooler. Sun is pretty consistent and I always leave satisfied.

PandaBear2019
01-29-19, 16:44
Visited a sunny place over this past weekend. As usual everything went smoothly. Great table shower and decent massage. Nothing to race about but wasnt bad. Flip was great as usual. Wish more was on the menu.

TheWanderer10
01-31-19, 14:42
Again, just wondering if anyone and anywhere close has found an AMP or masseuse that will provide services topless? Preferably in Savannah. Any luck with the girls on rubratings or elsewhere? Sun is great but I badly would like a little bit more. Thanks!

BodyRubsOnly
02-05-19, 14:52
False alarm. It's alive and well in Charleston, but apparently they are just keeping old ads up with current dates, bc Bodyrubs is right. Neither is around.Wonder what happened to Selina's Vietnamese friend too!! She used to visit from Florida plenty. I am guessing she moves states too.

SavannahDan
02-07-19, 06:39
Had a trip to GL, and drew Sasa I believe her name was. Actually great massage had my back popping all over the place, paid for extras and got to happy ending with shirt and bra pulled off and pants and panties pulled down for. 8 tip. But still more than I've ever gotten at sun.

PandaBear2019
02-07-19, 18:03
Had a trip to GL, and drew Sasa I believe her name was. Actually great massage had my back popping all over the place, paid for extras and got to happy ending with shirt and bra pulled off and pants and panties pulled down for. 8 tip. But still more than I've ever gotten at sun.I know I don't have many posts, but have visited this GL a few times and based on previous reviews this is a first. Can anyone vouch for these actions at GL?

BenDover912
02-07-19, 20:22
Had a trip to GL, and drew Sasa I believe her name was. Actually great massage had my back popping all over the place, paid for extras and got to happy ending with shirt and bra pulled off and pants and panties pulled down for. 8 tip. But still more than I've ever gotten at sun.Right on, thanks for the update.

SavannahDan
02-08-19, 09:47
I know I don't have many posts, but have visited this GL a few times and based on previous reviews this is a first. Can anyone vouch for these actions at GL?She was very hush hush about it, maybe it's just her idk I've been there before and only got HE and over the clothes stuff. But with her it was full tiddy sucking action.

Marshst924
02-09-19, 17:14
That's how my recent visits have been.

LBlue21
02-10-19, 12:25
She was very hush hush about it, maybe it's just her idk I've been there before and only got HE and over the clothes stuff. But with her it was full tiddy sucking action.How does sasa look?

JackRile
02-10-19, 13:59
That's how my recent visits have been.I usually just stop off at the Pooler GL when in the need for a rub and tug just because it's the most convenient location for me. Y’all are going to make me go out of my way and give the Hodgson location a try with these reports. So is it just Sasa with the extra treatment or other girls there as well?

New Player
02-10-19, 14:27
Hi guys,

Any one tried https://savannah.rubratings.com/125896.

Been to all the most in the area and not impressed. Heard good things about Sasha, but the area is a red flag for me. No preference for response. Thanks guys!

SavRicky
02-10-19, 20:19
Hi guys,

Any one tried https://savannah.rubratings.com/125896.

Been to all the most in the area and not impressed. Heard good things about Sasha, but the area is a red flag for me. No preference for response. Thanks guys!I saw her over a year ago. You won't leave happy. Don't waste your time. Just my opinion though. Others may say go for it.

JackRile
02-11-19, 11:08
I saw her over a year ago. You won't leave happy. Don't waste your time. Just my opinion though. Others may say go for it.If someone tells you to go for it either they have never visited with her or you really pissed them off at some point in the past. Sub par looks sub par body, she stays fully dressed, mediocre massage at best and nothing happy about the ending. She puts out these risqué ads and pretends to be a legitimate massage professional who happens to work out of a cheap motel instead of a studio somewhere.

SavannahDan
02-11-19, 12:27
How does sasa look?Middle aged, pretty much normal for AMP if you ask me.

FlyingBird123
02-12-19, 02:16
Heard something about the gls services there. I guess they would do more if you know how to deal with it. I forgot the name, maybe Yuki or Jenny.

New Player
02-18-19, 11:24
Anyone Been to daydreamers? Anyway around the screening? I'd rather not give personal info. Thanks.

Marshst924
02-20-19, 21:21
Anyone Been to daydreamers? Anyway around the screening? I'd rather not give personal info. Thanks.Pretty sure you'd have more luck in the Charleston section, but the answer is no you're not getting around it.

Kervorka
02-26-19, 11:34
I've had two good sessions in the past 3 weeks at GL. I am not sure what to make of the Florida situation and if there is any possibility of the tactics migrating up North. With the terrible selection on STG and the lack of local talent, the AMPs have been my go to for the past couple of months. Hopefully things will remain quiet here and it will be business as usual. Hopefully there are no cameras recording anywhere but who knows?

GussQuonch
03-01-19, 18:16
This is the first time I've heard of a 'Florida situation'. What's going on?

I have never, not once, ever said this to somebody before but RTFF every thread in every city on this forum has been full of this story.

Seriously, pick a city, pick a thread and start reading.

A2

Tybeeman
03-02-19, 11:45
This is the first time I've heard of a 'Florida situation'. What's going on?

I have never, not once, ever said this to somebody before but RTFF every thread in every city on this forum has been full of this story.

Seriously, pick a city, pick a thread and start reading.

A2Damn dude you live under a rock? You have not heard of the Florida situation?

Marshst924
03-03-19, 15:31
Damn dude you live under a rock? You have not heard of the Florida situation?What's Florida? Never heard of it. Is this a new AMP? 😂.

Kervorka
03-11-19, 11:03
Hit up the place on Montgomery and had a decent time. Its the first time I have set foot in there in years. Attendant was a little older but pleasant and gave a thorough, decent massage. I was a little unsure of what to expect as it lacked the gentle teasing of other places but I left happy. I am on the fence about where to spend my time as two major population areas have cracked down. Seattle and Jupiter beach are garnering big headlines and I would hate to see it happen here. We are in the middle of the political season in Sav so who knows what the elected officials will do to tip the scales. Have fun and be safe!!

Kervorka
03-18-19, 09:31
I guess I am the only one dumb enough to still use AMPs. LOL. I would gladly see an indy but the selection is just abysmal. I decided to hit up Hodgson 2 x in the past week. My favorite Yuki, texted me from NY and told me she is no longer available, so I was pretty bummed. She and I had some sort of connection. Probably the ole wallet to hand connection but I was happy with her services. My last 2 appts have been with Summer. While not a super model, she is nice, attentive and gives a pretty good massage. Ending is standard with a perky plus on occasion and I always leave with a spring in my step. I will continue to go this route until the provider scene picks up. I noticed we did not get the normal influx of ladies over the St. Pattys day weekend and I take that as a bad sign. Normally we get overrun with girls of various quality this time of year but alas, it failed to materialize. Fortunately I have an appt with Sarah in Chucktown Thursday and my utr spent the night Friday. Have fun and be safe!!

Mtb1188
03-18-19, 17:14
First just wanted to say hello to my fellow mongers. I've been around awhile just never made an account because I didn't really have any new info, just saw people based on already written reports. Anyways visited here today and it seems most the old staff are gone except summer. Was greeted by "H" definitely worst AMP experience of my life. The massage was more annoying than relaxing and took everything in me to not just end it early and leave LOL. Anyways I suffered through, no teasing, flip ended happy but def not worth. Think I may stick to bathing in the sun.

LuvTwoRedFish
03-30-19, 18:44
Wanted to stop by Sun today at about 1 but it was closed.

Marshst924
03-31-19, 14:50
Wanted to stop by Sun today at about 1 but it was closed.Ought oh. Hopefully they were just running late from church.

JackRile
04-01-19, 17:26
Ought oh. Hopefully they were just running late from church.Do they still give the 10% discount when you bring the church bulletin in on Sundays?

MBMarauder
04-01-19, 20:54
Visiting your fair city this week and hoped someone could suggest a Caucasian bodyrub provider? I've noticed the Bikini Girls Body rub, but searching in here doesn't return anything. http://savannah.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/the-1-adult-sensual-massage-in/149122735773.

Tybeeman
04-02-19, 07:42
Visiting your fair city this week and hoped someone could suggest a Caucasian bodyrub provider? I've noticed the Bikini Girls Body rub, but searching in here doesn't return anything. http://savannah.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/the-1-adult-sensual-massage-in/149122735773.I have never seen a good review on her.

ManOfTheWood
04-02-19, 09:29
Wanted to stop by Sun today at about 1 but it was closed.SUN;.

I was in the area Monday morning so I stopped by to see what was up. At 1010 no light on, no open sign. Not looking good.

Both Green Leaf's were open.

Got massage at the one on Hodgson, I think she said her name was Leah. Never seen her before. Standard massage, standard flip, no up sale. Will repeat.

JackRile
04-02-19, 10:07
Visiting your fair city this week and hoped someone could suggest a Caucasian bodyrub provider? I've noticed the Bikini Girls Body rub, but searching in here doesn't return anything. http://savannah.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/the-1-adult-sensual-massage-in/149122735773.Sub-par face, sub-par body, sub-par massage skills and you leave extremely unhappy. She definitely doesn't have any repeat customers.

MBMarauder
04-02-19, 18:08
Thanks and I'll steer clear. How about Summer on RR? https://savannah.rubratings.com/122071.

Sub-par face, sub-par body, sub-par massage skills and you leave extremely unhappy. She definitely doesn't have any repeat customers.

TheRonChapman
04-02-19, 22:12
Thanks and I'll steer clear. How about Summer on RR? https://savannah.rubratings.com/122071.Summer is a little older. Very nice and in a downtown apartment. Everything is clean with a shower available. She wears a blonde wig and you can't see her face. HE only but in a pinch it will get the job done.

Tybeeman
04-03-19, 12:22
Summer is a little older. Very nice and in a downtown apartment. Everything is clean with a shower available. She wears a blonde wig and you can't see her face. HE only but in a pinch it will get the job done.Summer is a HE only but I liked her. I thought she has moved away for savannah. You have a link with a number? She is good in a pinch.

Marshst924
04-03-19, 13:44
Summer is a HE only but I liked her. I thought she has moved away for savannah. You have a link with a number? She is good in a pinch.Someone else pointed out to me awhile back that rubratings ads are very old.

MBMarauder
04-03-19, 15:30
Post #698 Tybeeman.

Summer is a HE only but I liked her. I thought she has moved away for savannah. You have a link with a number? She is good in a pinch.

JackRile
04-03-19, 16:43
Thanks and I'll steer clear. How about Summer on RR? https://savannah.rubratings.com/122071.Naomi Brooks is another. I haven't met but remember some good reviews. I don't have a link but I don't believe she is too difficult to locate either on STG or just google searching the name.

Tybeeman
04-03-19, 17:41
Post #698 Tybeeman.I didn't see the phone number at first.

SavannahMike
04-04-19, 09:10
I didn't see the phone number at first.I found her a bit old for my tastes and I don't mind the MILF's and she is strictly HJ from what I remember. Not a bad body.

JackRile
04-04-19, 11:44
So has anyone rode by to check on the Sun? Is it still open or have they boarded it up?

MBMarauder
04-04-19, 13:40
Gave her a shot and wish I was heartless enough to turn and leave once in the door. If the photos she uses are her, then they were 20+ years ago. Needless to say wouldn't repeat or recommend. Opted for the hr and was out the door in probably 35 min. I suppose my search will continue. Thanks for ya'lls help.

I found her a bit old for my tastes and I don't mind the MILF's and she is strictly HJ from what I remember. Not a bad body.

Mtb1188
04-04-19, 17:11
So has anyone rode by to check on the Sun? Is it still open or have they boarded it up?Stopped by today. The suns still not shining today. Hopefully there will be brighter days soon.

Mtb1188
04-05-19, 06:35
Stopped by today and saw leena / laina its a new girl. Massage was decent, little different technique than the usual. A bit of teasing as well Good bit of teasing, and she actually speaks english well. Flop ended with bra off and tits in mouth and of course happy. Hopefully she isn't gone "on vacation to new york" anytime soon.

Marshst924
04-05-19, 14:31
Stopped by today. The suns still not shining today. Hopefully there will be brighter days soon.HT is closed too. No clue if they are "sister" establishments, but it's always felt that way. I thought someone left HT and started Sun, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's the same owner.

BodyRubsOnly
04-05-19, 22:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Sskkds
04-06-19, 06:51
On the Charleston board they are saying the owner is having problems. They lost their Zen spa and saying it is a sister spa to HT and Sun.

HT is closed too. No clue if they are "sister" establishments, but it's always felt that way. I thought someone left HT and started Sun, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's the same owner.

Marshst924
04-08-19, 16:29
Went there today. Been in a bunch before. They have curtains now in the doorways and they aren't handling the new surge in business too well.

LifestyleGuy69
04-12-19, 09:58
Has anyone had a dream with (Sami) Naomi brooks friend?? Been wanting to pull the trigger just don't see many reviews or pics from her. I can't never seem to book a good time with Jenna so I'm looking else where now. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

JohnSno
04-13-19, 14:35
Went there today. Been in a bunch before. They have curtains now in the doorways and they aren't handling the new surge in business too well.Do you mean they got rid of the doors?

Marshst924
04-13-19, 21:07
Do you mean they got rid of the doors?Still there but they don't use them.

LuvTwoRedFish
04-16-19, 09:19
Same as it ever was. LOL. Good to go.

Wanted to stop by Sun today at about 1 but it was closed.

JohnSno
04-18-19, 09:25
Still there but they don't use them.Wow that's dumb, almost makes me not want to go LOL.

Eze311
04-18-19, 11:40
Stopped in yesterday to see if they were open. They are. Parking is messed up, roto rooter has a trench in the lot.

JohnSno
04-19-19, 02:06
Stopped in yesterday to see if they were open. They are. Parking is messed up, roto rooter has a trench in the lot.The paranoid in me wants to believe they shut down to install cameras in the rooms a la Florida style.

Sskkds
04-19-19, 07:51
The paranoid in me wants to believe they shut down to install cameras in the rooms a la Florida style.Yes -- I've been concerned about that too.

ManOfTheWood
04-19-19, 07:57
The paranoid in me wants to believe they shut down to install cameras in the rooms a la Florida style.I was thinking the exact same thing!! How else do they get video evidence alleged illegal acts?

I have also noticed at sun that in one of the rooms on the right just before the shower there is video monitors. The screen has always had the parking lot pulled up but who's to say that every room doesn't have a hidden cam? If for no other reason, just in case a customer got out of hand (no pun intended).

Marshst924
04-19-19, 18:32
I went again today and the curtains are down already. Maria, who is older with big boobs, is a new girl she doesn't bring the girls out or like too many hands. Mechanical but happy.

Mtb1188
04-20-19, 09:24
I was thinking the exact same thing!! How else do they get video evidence alleged illegal acts?

I have also noticed at sun that in one of the rooms on the right just before the shower there is video monitors. The screen has always had the parking lot pulled up but who's to say that every room doesn't have a hidden cam? If for no other reason, just in case a customer got out of hand (no pun intended).Idk about sun but I know the one on montgomery xroads has cameras in the room. Honestly I always thought all of them had cameras, and the reason they dim the lights is because the cameras can't see in the dark.

Scott14
04-20-19, 19:30
Idk about sun but I know the one on montgomery xroads has cameras in the room. Honestly I always thought all of them had cameras, and the reason they dim the lights is because the cameras can't see in the dark.I've been to sun several times and never seen cams in the rooms. I've been in some of the backrooms of some spas and seen the camera monitors and they are always pointing towards the entrance and the hallways just for the protection of the girls. Never seen any in the rooms.

ManOfTheWood
04-22-19, 06:49
Idk about sun but I know the one on montgomery xroads has cameras in the room. Honestly I always thought all of them had cameras, and the reason they dim the lights is because the cameras can't see in the dark.I have taken one of my little spy cams in a few times to record my massage. It has infra red and records pretty well in the dark. If there was another camera in the room that also had infra red illuminators I could see them on my video. So if they do have cams, at least they can not see in the dark. I haven't taken my cam with me in a while though, so the situation may have changed.

I am pretty sure the law in Ga about cameras and permission to record all falls back on if the sound is recorded. I had a friend who owned a business in Statesboro. He had 2 dressing rooms where customers could try on the things they wanted to buy. He started having a problem with merch disappearing and figured it was shoplifting and suspected the dressing room as the place where the thefts went down. So anyway, his attorney told him that he could actually put cams in the dressing rooms without posting a sign that said that they are present (in the dressing room) other than the sign that would be posted at the front door advising people that video surveillance was taking place. The attorney told him that he could not record audio however, because if fell under the same laws as wire tapping. Keep in mind that this was around 10 years ago and the laws could have changed.

I would say that unless LEO has gone in and installed cams to collect evidence (which requires a warrant) the cams that may or may not be present are for the protection of the girls and wouldn't be used to warm or harass a customer.

Kervorka
04-22-19, 08:56
Just to piggyback a little Manofthewood's good info, I found this article on my news feed. It has a couple more options for finding cameras that I did not even think about. Even if you don't use the techniques, its an interesting read.

https://www.howtogeek.com/411095/how-to-detect-hidden-surveillance-cameras-with-your-phone/

Sav666
05-08-19, 12:25
Anyone been to sun lately? Camera talk has me paranoid.

Xnager15
05-09-19, 16:03
Just went to HT last Friday. It's back open. All new staff. Was very strange compared to the past. Had to ask for TS was not offered one. I usually start to roam early but was denied, but towards the end of the massage I was asked if I wanted any other areas massaged. I left happy but just an odd interaction compared to past.

Mtb1188
05-14-19, 12:01
Stopped by yesterday, everything seemed normal, saw my usual tina, best massage you will get from a parlor also one of the younger ones. Everything went good and leftvwith smile on my face.

Marshst924
05-14-19, 19:35
Went there today and I think the new girl Nana missed the training. Instead of the usual soft touch, she had me flip and pretty quickly told me I have 5 minutes left. I asked her to get to work then and she did, but this different than the usual routine and not my preference. She wasn't big, but a little bigger than usual. For a minute, I thought I had went to GL by mistake.

TheWanderer10
05-22-19, 08:30
Was hoping to recruit some help. Has anybody seen or have reviews for any if the three below who have been posting on RR for a while now? Are they legit? Good looking? Service? Price tag? I'm itching and VERY curious! Thanks in advance.

Sasha:

Meghan:

https://savannah.rubratings.com/119701

Selina:

TheWanderer10
05-22-19, 16:41
So after my post this morning I was still itching so I dreamed that I dropped by a sunny place. I'm curious how unusual this dream would be if it involved two pops, with some helpful encouragement by mouth on the second? Roaming okay, but over clothes only. Anyone experience anything similar ever? Did I win the lottery?

TheWanderer10
05-22-19, 18:04
So after my post this morning I was still itching so I dreamed that I dropped by a sunny place. I'm curious how unusual this dream would be if it involved two pops, with some helpful encouragement by mouth on the second? Roaming okay, but over clothes only. Anyone experience anything similar ever? Did I win the lottery?

Kervorka
05-30-19, 12:35
Hit up the place by the greek restaurant today and it was empty. I drew Ruby for the 4th time and she definitely has gotten better. She speaks passable english, is cute as a button and a pretty good masseuse. A typical session at a great place. I never push for more so I don't expect more and I am happy with the results.

Kervorka
05-30-19, 12:38
So after my post this morning I was still itching so I dreamed that I dropped by a sunny place. I'm curious how unusual this dream would be if it involved two pops, with some helpful encouragement by mouth on the second? Roaming okay, but over clothes only. Anyone experience anything similar ever? Did I win the lottery?I hope I am not alone in finding this hard to believe. I have been going there since it was opened, I know Mama and I adjusted their water heater the first day they were opened. I knew plenty of the HT ladies that came over and I have never experienced more than them simulating that and blowing gently as they coax you. Years ago there was one girl there that was really good at positioning herself to make it appear that way, but she got canned quick. If it did happen you are a better man than I!!

Kervorka
05-30-19, 12:40
Was hoping to recruit some help. Has anybody seen or have reviews for any if the three below who have been posting on RR for a while now? Are they legit? Good looking? Service? Price tag? I'm itching and VERY curious! Thanks in advance.

Sasha:

Meghan:

https://savannah.rubratings.com/119701

Selina:

https://savannah.rubratings.com/44916I don't have any personal experience but Meghan has been talked about incessantly as bait and switch, a dancer not a masseuse and a fraud. I think Selina is long gone as well as Sascha. I think RR recycles old ads even if the providers are long gone!

TetherBall
06-10-19, 18:03
Stopped here based on a local mongers suggestion. Great massage. Totally Legite. Not what I was after though. Most of the reviews seem to report the same.

Kervorka
06-15-19, 14:07
I hit up the crossroads a couple of times in the last couple weeks. I am going to be a bit vague in my report because somebody showed my report to the owner of Hodgson and I got booted. I had a very nice thing going with a provider there including texting and longer sessions but that all went out the window because somebody tattled on me. I am hopeful that it was not one of us in the brotherhood, and that it was just a rando lurker wanting to score points with the owner. Either way I was bummed because I was making headway and was hoping for additional services as opposed to the "Savannah Standard". My sessions at Leaf 1 included a very good massage, probably the best I have had in all of the local places. A Savannah Standard was had and a smile appeared on my face. I really hope that the fellow who breached protocol is not a board member. That activity is a quick way to get other members to clam up and not share. I will continue to share as that is the way this amazing board thrives but I won't respond to random pms from newbies and I certainly won't share any utr info. I hope you got a great session after tattling on us, you rat faced punk. The main reason I have been sticking to AMPs is because the selection in our city is dismal but after reading reports from a number of small to medium sized cities that appears to be the norm nowadays. I have noticed a few new girls in town but some look TGTBT and I doubt they are real and I tend to avoid 95/204. The time of day for me to out there is when traffic is at its worst. Please continue to post your dreams and employ a little discretion when reporting about parlors because it may blow up in your face and you will lose out on a good time. Hell. She wanted to marry me and move to China. Lololol. I am sure she said that to quite a few of ya'll LOL. Have fun and be safe!!

Bubba Zanetti
06-15-19, 15:34
I hit up the crossroads a couple of times in the last couple weeks. I am going to be a bit vague in my report because somebody showed my report to the owner of Hodgson and I got booted. I had a very nice thing going with a provider there including texting and longer sessions but that all went out the window because somebody tattled on me. I am hopeful that it was not one of us in the brotherhood, and that it was just a rando lurker wanting to score points with the owner. Either way I was bummed because I was making headway and was hoping for additional services as opposed to the "Savannah Standard". My sessions at Leaf 1 included a very good massage, probably the best I have had in all of the local places. A Savannah Standard was had and a smile appeared on my face. I really hope that the fellow who breached protocol is not a board member. That activity is a quick way to get other members to clam up and not share. I will continue to share as that is the way this amazing board thrives but I won't respond to random pms from newbies and I certainly won't share any utr info. I hope you got a great session after tattling on us, you rat faced punk. The main reason I have been sticking to AMPs is because the selection in our city is dismal but after reading reports from a number of small to medium sized cities that appears to be the norm nowadays. I have noticed a few new girls in town but some look TGTBT and I doubt they are real and I tend to avoid 95/204. The time of day for me to out there is when traffic is at its worst. Please continue to post your dreams and employ a little discretion when reporting about parlors because it may blow up in your face and you will lose out on a good time. Hell. She wanted to marry me and move to China. Lololol. I am sure she said that to quite a few of ya'll LOL. Have fun and be safe!!There's always a White Knight that has to ruin things.

ManOfTheWood
06-17-19, 08:07
I hit up the crossroads a couple of times in the last couple weeks. I am going to be a bit vague in my report because somebody showed my report to the owner of Hodgson and I got booted. I had a very nice thing going with a provider there including texting and longer sessions but that all went out the window because somebody tattled on me. I am hopeful that it was not one of us in the brotherhood, and that it was just a rando lurker wanting to score points with the owner. Either way I was bummed because I was making headway and was hoping for additional services as opposed to the "Savannah Standard". My sessions at Leaf 1 included a very good massage, probably the best I have had in all of the local places. A Savannah Standard was had and a smile appeared on my face. I really hope that the fellow who breached protocol is not a board member. That activity is a quick way to get other members to clam up and not share. I will continue to share as that is the way this amazing board thrives but I won't respond to random pms from newbies and I certainly won't share any utr info. I hope you got a great session after tattling on us, you rat faced punk. The main reason I have been sticking to AMPs is because the selection in our city is dismal but after reading reports from a number of small to medium sized cities that appears to be the norm nowadays. I have noticed a few new girls in town but some look TGTBT and I doubt they are real and I tend to avoid 95/204. The time of day for me to out there is when traffic is at its worst. Please continue to post your dreams and employ a little discretion when reporting about parlors because it may blow up in your face and you will lose out on a good time. Hell. She wanted to marry me and move to China. Lololol. I am sure she said that to quite a few of ya'll LOL. Have fun and be safe!!I haven't had the opportunity to go in a few months. I hope that this doesn't throw a monkey wrench in the whole game on Hogenson.

Marshst924
06-18-19, 12:17
You know we're cool Kevorka, but I'll play devils advocate here to your post. 4-5 years ago, a well known fixture at one of our AMPs reached out to me here on this forum to ask me to remove a post where I talked about special treatment. No "white knight" showed her anything and she was reading the forum herself and she was concerned her husband would also read the forum.

I truly think only a few get "extra special" treatment there so it's quite possible she was reading the board herself and realized it was you. I don't get that same special treatment any more and I wonder if she connected my online post to me in the real world. I really don't care as I go in there full of optimism hoping for a new young girl anyhow. So she has a history of reading here and if she or a coworker are doing extra-curricular activities with only a few dudes, it might have been easy to connect the dots.

I'll put it this way. If there was an anonymous forum where 25% of the posts were about my business, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off it.

JumboNiner1
06-18-19, 13:31
Any indie body rub providers who offer BBBJ finish?

SeekingHead
06-18-19, 19:42
Any indie body rub providers who offer BBBJ finish?Jenna, been reviewed her multiple times. Would highly recommend here, about as good as it gets in the US.

Marshst924
06-19-19, 07:56
Jenna, been reviewed her multiple times. Would highly recommend here, about as good as it gets in the US.In the US? You need to get out more. LOL.

Kervorka
06-19-19, 09:48
You know we're cool Kevorka, but I'll play devils advocate here to your post. 4-5 years ago, a well known fixture at one of our AMPs reached out to me here on this forum to ask me to remove a post where I talked about special treatment. No "white knight" showed her anything and she was reading the forum herself and she was concerned her husband would also read the forum.

I truly think only a few get "extra special" treatment there so it's quite possible she was reading the board herself and realized it was you. I don't get that same special treatment any more and I wonder if she connected my online post to me in the real world. I really don't care as I go in there full of optimism hoping for a new young girl anyhow. So she has a history of reading here and if she or a coworker are doing extra-curricular activities with only a few dudes, it might have been easy to connect the dots.

I'll put it this way. If there was an anonymous forum where 25% of the posts were about my business, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off it.I wholeheartedly agree and appreciate your perspective. It honestly did not cross my mind that posts were read by the owner but I am not surprised at all. The only thing that seemed out of the ordinary was the screen grab and the way the provider showed it to me and said a customer showed it to the boss lady. It just threw me off as I was laying there naked with my junk out LOL. Thats why I love participating in this forum as you get insight from multiple users and your perspective can be broadened with just a few simple posts. Thanks for sharing your experience and giving me something else to think about. It seems like the "White Knighting" happens everywhere and its easy to see how some guys could get attached to a rub girl and want to score points. Its also easy to see an owner wanting to keep tabs on the girls to make sure that nothing other than the "Savannah Standard" is being practiced.

Tybeeman
06-25-19, 12:29
This one need a review every 6 month just to make everyone aware. This is just a rub service. Fully clothed. She keeps changing her ad to make it look different. If some one can review I would be interested to hear it.

http://savannah.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-body-rubs-bikini-girl/750153602815

Jarston1
06-26-19, 12:13
Does anyone know what happened to the Brazilian who used to post on BP? She wore these killer bathing suits and had a crazy figure. I got in touch with her one time but never followed through. Seemed TGTBT.

SavannahMike
06-26-19, 13:58
This one need a review every 6 month just to make everyone aware. This is just a rub service. Fully clothed. She keeps changing her ad to make it look different. If some one can review I would be interested to hear it.

http://savannah.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-body-rubs-bikini-girl/750153602815I went to see her once a few years ago. While she doesn't look like the pictures she does have nice tits and while a little extra weight overall a nice figure. Her face is nice and if she would offer a real service I would go to her but all she does is tease and give a very light touch massage so you don't feel like you had a massage or had any fun. She acts like something may happen but it never does and she hints that if she had more time so I paid for more time and still nothing. I finally asked her outright if she would help my friend down there and she said she doesn't do that. I saw a review that said she gives a BJ but I think it is a fake review likely put up by her to drum up business but don't go in expecting anything to make you happy.

SavannahMike
06-26-19, 14:01
Does anyone know what happened to the Brazilian who used to post on BP? She wore these killer bathing suits and had a crazy figure. I got in touch with her one time but never followed through. Seemed TGTBT.I saw her once as well years ago. She was not as attractive as the pictures but she was attractive and had a nice body. She would undress and roaming was allowed but the ending was just a handshake for the HE but still not bad. The massage was very so so but not why I went anyway. I repeated a couple of times before I decided my money was better spent for FS. Her rates were about the same as the sunny place (with tip) but you got 30 instead of an hour.