PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

EvilStacks
10-08-11, 12:34
It's a little ghetto hole in the wall strip club, but a good place to have a couple drinks. Several sexy ass girls. Cambodia is gorgeous with a perfect body! This is also the place where the one legged stripper dances, she can really dance though. But my favorite of them all is Diamond, the best pole dancer I have ever seen. And she is beautiful on top of that. The drinks are a little overpriced, and they need a damn DJ.

Redav
11-04-11, 16:02
They need a VIP room.

It's a little ghetto hole in the wall strip club, but a good place to have a couple drinks. Several sexy ass girls. Cambodia is gorgeous with a perfect body! This is also the place where the one legged stripper dances, she can really dance though. But my favorite of them all is Diamond, the best pole dancer I have ever seen. And she is beautiful on top of that. The drinks are a little overpriced, and they need a damn DJ.

Acmegb
11-17-11, 12:50
Went in Tuesday about 4:45; dive city! One girl pushing a solid 250lbs "dancing" on stage. Vibe wasn't good so I left

Acmegb
11-22-11, 17:32
The Thursday 4:30 report. 2 skinny a cup white girls. Sort of cute but we shall see

Acmegb
12-13-11, 17:21
So far one skin ans bones a cup dirty blonde and a small see cup brunette

Scooter5
03-06-12, 14:23
I went in to Fantasy the other day and who do I see but Mylenda. She used to be my favorate provider but last time I text her got a message saying she blocked my number. I didn't have time to see if she offered extras. I'll have to go back when I have some extra time.

Scooter5
03-06-12, 14:47
I went in to Fantasy the other day and who do I see but Mylenda. She used to be my favorate provider but last time I text her got a message saying she blocked my number. I didn't have time to see if she offered extras. I'll have to go back when I have some extra time.

Flight Time
09-22-12, 00:05
Geez the strip club scene this dead in Augusta? Doesn't look good for my visit I guess.

Red969
09-22-12, 12:27
Geez the strip club scene this dead in Augusta? Doesn't look good for my visit I guess.Yea the strip clubs here pretty much suck overpriced and the talent level is low plus it's only no contact table dances.

Flight Time
09-22-12, 23:13
Sigh figures.

How safe are they for a middle age white guy? Not really wanting to get myself stabbed or something. I keep a low profile when I go in one.

Red969
09-23-12, 11:45
Sigh figures.

How safe are they for a middle age white guy? Not really wanting to get myself stabbed or something. I keep a low profile when I go in one.There's only three discotheque and Vegas are mainly white fantasys is mostly black there are all plenty safe but at 7 dollars for a beer and no contact I don't bother going here luckily I travel for a living.

Flight Time
09-23-12, 22:35
There's only three discotheque and Vegas are mainly white fantasys is mostly black there are all plenty safe but at 7 dollars for a beer and no contact I don't bother going here luckily I travel for a living.Wow that's not cheap.

Sounds like a place I went to once in North Carolina. They had you put your arms in these slings.

I don't mind white or black, all depends on the dancers. I've just never been there so not sure how safe the area is. Thank you Red.

Red969
09-24-12, 07:38
Wow that's not cheap.

Sounds like a place I went to once in North Carolina. They had you put your arms in these slings.

I don't mind white or black, all depends on the dancers. I've just never been there so not sure how safe the area is. Thank you Red.Yea but most places in North Carolina are lap dances here they basically have a miniature stage they dance on in front of you for a table dance and it's 20.

Flight Time
09-25-12, 22:07
Yea but most places in North Carolina are lap dances here they basically have a miniature stage they dance on in front of you for a table dance and it's 20.Roger that.

Safety level of the club area in Augusta?

Red969
09-26-12, 11:38
Roger that.

Safety level of the club area in Augusta?The area is safe never had an issue other than panhandlers bugging people trying to get money.

Red969
09-26-12, 20:03
Roger that.

Safety level of the club area in Augusta?By the way if you haven't found them yet all three are on Broad st between 5th and 6th.

Flight Time
09-26-12, 21:48
The area is safe never had an issue other than panhandlers bugging people trying to get money.Thanks Red,

Dunno yet if I'll swing by, but if I do I'll key in how it went. Looker wise since that'd be about all there is.

Flight Time
10-02-12, 16:32
Thanks Red,

Dunno yet if I'll swing by, but if I do I'll key in how it went. Looker wise since that'd be about all there is.Yeah went by Vegas Showgirls. Pretty much exactly the way it was mentioned it'd be and the way I thought.

Couple of pretty nice looking women there though. One hit me up to buy her a drink that I declined. Another hit me up for a dollar to put in her song mixer. I gave it to her and just didn't tip while she did her set.

Stayed for a few sets, left early. 7.50 / beer. There was about 6 women on. 3 customers on a Monday eve.

HammerMe14
12-24-12, 17:22
Made a few stops there over the last few weeks, the girls were not bad just not enough action for what I like. The dances are non contact and literally on a table. Do any of those girls do any extra curricular work on the side. I just don't know.

TheBandit
06-17-13, 14:46
Visited after long absence. Seemed to get along with ms tasty, after tipping her a few on stage. Sat with me at the bar, and constantly rubbed my back and thigh. Next set when the bartender wasn't looking kept rubbing the kitty and flicking her tongue at me. May return soon and try to ease her toward take out.

Member #4508
06-30-13, 19:20
I don't even bother with these dumps anymore. I mean almost.

8 bucks for a beer. Hell could you imagine paying almost 50$ for six pack.

We would all stay sober lot more often. I just take trip to Cola if I want.

To see girl shake her azz, much better talent there or same distance.

Go to Topper's in Athens have even got HJ there couple times.

Gaboy9999
07-02-13, 14:21
I've been in all three, and as Dawg said, not much to write home about, they are safe, I even go in the black one, one time I was doing a job close by and had a to go plate of some umm good bbq, gave it to the door guy, he always lets me in now free,

Roudy Brujah
07-27-13, 19:41
Well as many others stated. These places aren't really worth the trip. They had some pretty eye candy there last night but they obviously weren't interested in take out. Stripclubs have been a major bust for me lately.

Dingo21
08-09-13, 19:00
Which strip club in Augusta has the most white women working weekend evenings?

Member #4508
08-11-13, 00:06
Which strip club in Augusta has the most white women working weekend evenings?That would be the Discotheque. I don't bother with these places anymore. I was going to the Discotheque weekly back when Marley a gorgeous blonde' Gia a beautiful Korean mixed girl, and Shanel before she got fat were all danceing there. I have'nt been in over a year now, the last couple times I was there, you would have to drink alot of beer's to find the girl's in there now sexy and at almost $8 a beer that's not going to happen. I do wish Marley would come back tho, I would go back for that. I don't know what it was about her but she was the sexiest girl I believe I have ever met, just plain gorgeous to me.

MrHobby
04-11-14, 08:54
The rumor is the strip clubs bring in out of town talent for Master's (Vegas). Is this true? If so, where is the best place to go?

Member #4508
04-11-14, 13:56
The rumor is the strip clubs bring in out of town talent for Master's (Vegas). Is this true? If so, where is the best place to go?Yes there are some girls who come to Augusta to dance Masters week. It's nothing like it once was though but if you want to go check it out Discotheque is best place to go. I don't know if it would be worth your time there has' nt been much to look at since Gia and Marley were there, beautifull women as I posted before if you check it out report back if you like what you see it may convince me to pay visit for first time in 3 or 4 yrs.

DimplesMan
05-12-14, 17:40
Had an itch on Friday, and decided that I didn't want to go to ATL or Cola, so thought I'd try Vegas. The talent and experience hasn't changed, in other words...still a far cry from even close to being decent. But the beer was cold so that was positive. Interesting bit of information however, a dancer there told me that they are now doing lap dances Monday thru Thursday. Maybe someone can check this out and report back.

DimplesMan
12-31-14, 04:01
Had an itch on Friday, and decided that I didn't want to go to ATL or Cola, so thought I'd try Vegas. The talent and experience hasn't changed, in other words...still a far cry from even close to being decent. But the beer was cold so that was positive. Interesting bit of information however, a dancer there told me that they are now doing lap dances Monday thru Thursday. Maybe someone can check this out and report back.Bump for any updates.

Morgan Malone
04-04-15, 12:27
Seriously, guys? The joker has two of my absolute favorite dancers right now! Sugar is ridiculously hot! Blonde hair, legs for days, AND she's genuinely sweet, not a drugged up air head. Miranda is insanely gorgeous! She's SO funny to talk to and she's got killer eyes! I'm on call 24/7 Masters week, so a lot of my in between time I'll hang out there. As soon as the panties come off I pretty much start spending any money I just made, because those are the two prettiest pussies I've ever had gyrating right in front of my face! It's a bizzare mix of heaven and torture. Somebody come get me a dance from BOTH of them! It might kill me, but I'll show up at the pearly gates with a wet pussy and a smile on my face!

Morgan Malonehttp.

Msmorganmalone. gfeincall.com.

Dingo21
04-05-15, 11:57
So, this club is listed as out of business? Am I missing something?

Seriously, guys? The joker has two of my absolute favorite dancers right now! Sugar is ridiculously hot! Blonde hair, legs for days, AND she's genuinely sweet, not a drugged up air head. Miranda is insanely gorgeous! She's SO funny to talk to and she's got killer eyes! I'm on call 24/7 Masters week, so a lot of my in between time I'll hang out there. As soon as the panties come off I pretty much start spending any money I just made, because those are the two prettiest pussies I've ever had gyrating right in front of my face! It's a bizzare mix of heaven and torture. Somebody come get me a dance from BOTH of them! It might kill me, but I'll show up at the pearly gates with a wet pussy and a smile on my face!

Morgan Malonehttp.

Msmorganmalone. gfeincall.com.

Morgan Malone
04-12-15, 22:27
So, this club is listed as out of business? Am I missing something?I'm not sure why it was listed closed. I was there last night. Its right beside Sports Center on Broad (Grab a burger there if you get a chance! Yum!

Anyway, had the time of my life with my favs, Sugar and Miranda. Mystery is the cutest thing you will ever see! Bunny is my current obsession. Curvy, pierced, beautiful and friendly. I'm telling you the girls there are to die for! One hottie laid me out on stage and grinded on me until I thought I was going to leave a wet spot on the floor! My new favorite place to hang out, period!

PRichmond
04-12-15, 22:50
I'm not sure why it was listed closed. I was there last night. Its right beside Sports Center on Broad (Grab a burger there if you get a chance! Yum!

Anyway, had the time of my life with my favs, Sugar and Miranda. Mystery is the cutest thing you will ever see! Bunny is my current obsession. Curvy, pierced, beautiful and friendly. I'm telling you the girls there are to die for! One hottie laid me out on stage and grinded on me until I thought I was going to leave a wet spot on the floor! My new favorite place to hang out, period!Does the place have VIP?

RobNotFromGa
04-13-15, 12:48
No VIP in Aug.

Chuck84
01-30-19, 03:17
Has anyone been to either club and made a friend to see outside of the club?

RockyBia
02-03-19, 17:01
Has anyone been to either club and made a friend to see outside of the club?Met her in fantasy. Met up a few times. I don't even fuck with clubs any more.

Chuck84
02-04-19, 17:30
Met her in fantasy. Met up a few times. I don't even fuck with clubs any more.Huh met who?

RockyBia
02-05-19, 13:50
Huh met who?The chick who was dancing in the strip club. Don't remember her name.

GG6901
05-16-19, 15:23
https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Longtime-downtown-strip-club-owner-Whitey-Lester-dies-509992451.html

https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Whitey-Lesters-strip-clubs-will-remain-open-while-will-is-probated-510014981.html

The end of an era in Downtown Augusta.

TheWeapon
06-28-19, 17:59
Don't waste your time or money in these 2 spots. Ended up having more fun and seeing better ass at the tipsy Irish bar downtown. Savannah is a 10! So sexy!

CoochieMac
06-30-19, 11:36
https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Longtime-downtown-strip-club-owner-Whitey-Lester-dies-509992451.html

https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Whitey-Lesters-strip-clubs-will-remain-open-while-will-is-probated-510014981.html

The end of an era in Downtown Augusta.Guys like Whitey are a dying breed. Good cats from the old school days Back in the days he was the forerunner to backpage and stg- if you wanted a lady for sport, these cats made it happen The times they are a changin.

ReggieGod
07-30-19, 15:33
Went last Saturday night Some very beautiful dancers there I have to get there names and give them my number I'll pay them for there time LOL but about 4 of them where hot the thick blonde the skinny brunette and the other tall brunette iam going back next Saturday iam going to ask them how much see what they say LOL there's a hotel on broad Street LOL there beautiful.

Wertik
08-03-19, 15:34
The discotheque and Vegas show girls are still open and running. They have plenty of girls, plenty of alcohol and plenty of fun if it's your thing to sit in a strip club and look at girls dance. They're currently fighting a legal battle with Augusta Richmond County to try to stay open and keep the club downtown at the end of the year when the liquor and business licenses run out. Currently the city ordinances do not allow a strip club to sell alcohol downtown after the owner dies. The club cannot change hands and remain as it is. They need our patronage and support to stay open. They are putting up a good fight on the legal side but it yet remains to be seen what the outcome will be. If you do patronize the clubs, don't be a cheap ass and let the girls work for free. A couple of dollars for a tip won't kill you and if it does you're in the wrong environment.

LumberjackMan
10-11-19, 22:31
Not from here but can you guy tell me what the clubs are like here. Do they wear underwear because I heard there nude?

RicoC
10-12-19, 20:23
Not from here but can you guy tell me what the clubs are like here. Do they wear underwear because I heard there nude?It's fully nude at Disco and Jokerz. No touching. Drinks are expensive. OTC is possible but I've found that you'll have to build some rapport first and shell out plenty of roses for a private party. If you get the right girl, it's worth it.

ReggieGod
11-14-19, 22:21
Augusta.

Vegas Show girls and Discotheque lounge.

Some very beautiful woman at are 2 clubs honestly.

Adult book Stores.

XMart and Mae video.

Atlanta Strip Clubs.

Strokers.

Pink pony.

Tease.

Rumors.

Riley's.

Pinups.

Peaches.

Oasis.

Magic city.

Goose bumps.

Foxy lady.

Follies.

Flashers.

Fannie's.

Doll House.

Club wax.

Club blaze.

Blue Flame.

Clermont lounge.

Stilettos.

Club platinum.

Coronet club.

Mardi Gras.

Tattletales.

Onyx.

Gold Rush.

Cheetah.

Scores.

Atlanta Strip Clubs. Net.

Adult book Store sex club Toyko Valitino Glory holes also.

JunkSecond
07-27-20, 08:16
Was listening to some James Brown and decided to check out Discotheque as I had just finished dinner nearby. I had never been. Went in and nobody at the door. I stood there for a minute (Guess there is no cover if you get there early?) then just went to the bar for a $10 drink! Same price level at the elite ATL clubs. I put a nipple on it and nursed that thing for an entire rotation of 6-8 dancers. Around a half dozen guys there and most girls were making 5-10 for two songs. There was a nice looking mixed girl, and a pretty hot older Asian girl there, the rest were chubby.

Overall it was a lot smaller than I expected, and I got a kick out of how the bums peeped inside at the stage every time the door was opened. I don't think I will be a regular, but crossed it off my bucket list.

ReggieGod
08-05-20, 15:39
Went to Discloth last Saturday night Very beautiful Phillipina girl from Australia name Australia Very Beautiful Had 2 Table dances for 20 $ each and we talk for a While will go back to see Her probably gave her 100 $ total LOL other girls where okay looking white females then I went across the Street to JokerJust okay looking Girls black got another from Skinny black girl she was nice 20 $ table dance she ask for there Was a Richmond County Sheriff.

There he was going inside both Clubs He was having a good time too.

AsainsLoveBbc
08-21-20, 08:45
Vegas show girls is probably twice as good as Discotheque. Vegas always has a good line up of hot girls always dancing and no entry fee. Disco seems like they get less business they have less appealing girls and a $5 fee to get in. All I got to say is Vegas is the better place and not next to a random bar with people standing outside lmao.

RawDawg904
09-12-22, 06:25
Vegas show girls is probably twice as good as Discotheque. Vegas always has a good line up of hot girls always dancing and no entry fee. Disco seems like they get less business they have less appealing girls and a $5 fee to get in. All I got to say is Vegas is the better place and not next to a random bar with people standing outside lmao.Yes! I've always had a great time there.