PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SilverDolphin
11-16-10, 17:08
Visited this place last week. Obviously there are no others in the area. Provider tried to upsell me on the house charge. Said there were no 1/2 hour rates. Be careful. The service was pretty much as expected. The shower was great as was the massage. Mid to upper 30s provider. I have to admit that my time was limited, so that may have had an impact on my choice of services. PM for details.

Hard to believe that no mongers have talked about this place.

Redav
02-22-11, 18:34
Visited this place last week. Obviously there are no others in the area. Provider tried to upsell me on the house charge. Said there were no 1/2 hour rates. Be careful. The service was pretty much as expected. The shower was great as was the massage. Mid to upper 30s provider. I have to admit that my time was limited, so that may have had an impact on my choice of services. PM for details.

Hard to believe that no mongers have talked about this place. I reported way back when, but it's totally changed since then. They are always trying to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. What were you offered?

Redav
02-22-11, 19:00
Decided to TOFTT. Now, I knew that Skin Spa was probably not a parlor. However, something told me to try.

I called. An Asian answered. Good sign. She said,"Hello," instead of "Skin Spa." Another good sign. They keep late hours, yet another good sign.

I went there- parking in back and back entrance is main entrance. You have to ring a bell. All pointed to possible HE.

The lady got there. Looked to be early 40's. As far as I could tell she was the only one there. She didn't ask if I'd been there before.

She called the service a rubdown. That's just what she did- in the most unsexual way possible. When she finished, she left the room so I could get off the table. No possibility of an upsell.

My instincts still say that some extra service may be possible, but the lady herself wasn't worth a repeat visit to find out. YMMV.

Afisherman
04-16-11, 22:54
Visited Twice tried both girls, a bit high in price compared to other similar that I have been to in other areas. Kind of rushed mechanical service as well. Not worth it IMHO for house of. 8 and 1. 4 tip.

F Duck
05-01-11, 21:12
I also gave it a try and found out why the name. I think I left my first layer of skin there.

Met by a 50 something, thinking she was mamasan she took my money and off to a room to get ready. She then took me to the TS room, I was expecting someone else to show up, wrong mama put on her boots and started to scrub.

She said it would be 40 min of body scrub and it was all of that. She kept me pretty much pinned to the table scrubbing with a vengence. When she finished she told me I should spend a liitle more next time an get the hour.

Thought I'd bought an hour to begin with.

Well won't be a next time here getting to old to lose that much skin and hair and if someone is going to bathe me for an hour its going to be someone I can tolerate to look at.

F Duck
05-22-11, 14:54
Had some spare cash so I stopped by kings the other afternoon. New Mamasan. 2 new girls both 40+ one with bolt ons, one butt ugly and new prices. They must think the Masters is still going on with out-of-town money floating around. I'll have to take a break from there unless big mama comes back and gets prices under control.

Jimpur
05-28-11, 10:25
Has anyone ben to sweet sensations or the cottage getaway in grovetown. Let me know if it is ok. Or pm me thanks. Jim p

Chicknman
05-29-11, 20:58
Has anyone ben to sweet sensations or the cottage getaway in grovetown. Let me know if it is ok. Or pm me thanks. Jim pDon't waste your money. Just not worth the ride to Grovetown.

Jimpur
05-30-11, 07:51
Don't waste your money. Just not worth the ride to Grovetown.Thanks chick and thanks to all the PM I GOT JIMPUR

Chicknman
05-30-11, 12:43
Thanks chick and thanks to all the PM I GOT JIMPURJim

Being I have a long time member, I should have mentioned this place as a no no many weeks ago! Uncomfortable I was and no upsell.

F Duck
09-28-11, 19:51
Just noticed it last week on Columbia Road offers haircuts and massages didn't need a cut so tried the massage and TS if you've been to kings you've been here.

It sets on corner of entrance to subdivision so whether you park in front or back you can wave to everyone on Columbia Road.

Be safe

Redav
11-04-11, 15:56
Whereabouts on Columbia Road? I'm not as familiar with that side of town? I haven't had the funds or time lately to do AMP's. Kings is a good experience, but very pricey. Any more tips on the place?

Just noticed it last week on Columbia Road offers haircuts and massages didn't need a cut so tried the massage and TS if you've been to kings you've been here.

It sets on corner of entrance to subdivision so whether you park in front or back you can wave to everyone on Columbia Road.

Be safe

SilverDolphin
11-29-11, 11:38
Visited again. They must know they are the only ones in town. Price is higher than even california, but all is available.

Redav
12-22-11, 02:56
Had enjoyable time at moshi several weeks ago. Like previous monger I found it similar to Kings.

Massage itself was top notch. Much better than usual from an AMP. I like to get my money's worth from massage too.

Left happy. Not sure how much of a menu is available but I got the relaxation I wanted.

Afisherman
03-07-12, 11:28
Stopped in for the first time in a while, still very pricey. Got a shower, cfs, CBJ, for the house fee plus 1. 3 not worth it in my opinion.

BanksBilly26
03-10-12, 16:41
I just left the woman who advertises: "name your own price". She haggled over a $40 1/2 hour massage. I told her that the ad is deceiving. It is not important because she is a 40 year old fat ass black woman. Sling a dead cat in the air in this fucking town and you will hit 1 that is cussing into a cell phone. She was disgusting. She also did not mention that she was black in her ad. What a waste of time.

Hammertime69
04-09-12, 08:29
Had a dream last night that their BP ad said open extra hours last week and next so went by to get some knots worked out. Saw Misu (mee sue) again. Left door and college fund donation on table for her while changing. She came in, got the door / donation and came right back. Good hot TS, good massage (not just a 5min rub rub "Ok turn over" but an actual massage AND she knows the difference between hard, med and soft on massage) and then off to the races. CBJ, cg, rcg, standing, doggy, mish. Damn, howd the table end up on this side of the room? Excellent enthusiasm and if she's faking enjoying her job then she does an excellent fake. Tremors, contractions, body flush, increase in skin temp, the whole nine yards! Anyways, only downside is Mamasan is watching the hour time limit like a hawk this week with the Masters having been in town, so she didn't stay and dress me as usual. Still a good time all in all.

Figure: tall / slim, bolt ons.

Looks: 8+ long hair, well trimmed, BIG smile.

Attitude: 10 she's happy to see you!

TS: 10.

Massag:e 8+

Enthusiasm: 10+ (is there an 11 on a 1 to 10 scale? LOL)

Damage: door 8 college fund 1. 2.

Overall 9. 2 and would / will dream again

Litt Lover
04-09-12, 18:53
Went to Moshi to see what the story was. No table wash, bad massage wanted $$$ for starnard happy fininh. Totla waste of time.

Dale Gribbs
05-13-12, 22:40
Went to Moshi after King's was busy (only one woman). Woman was in the mid-40s but wasn't too bad. That was the highlight.

TS- 3.

Looks- 5.

Enthusiasm- 1.

Skills- 2.

Massage- 1.

Needless to say, I will NOT repeat and wish I had followed the guidance already here!

Redav
07-30-12, 21:54
Former Mam from kings is running moshia now. That will tell a lot of you what to expect.

Had two girls. I was serviced by Pink. Full menu was available.

TS: 5.

Massage: 7.

Looks: 7.

Attitude: 9.

Flip: 7.

Overall: better than when just the one older lady was there. If you've been to kings you've been here.

chopster73
08-28-12, 15:17
New to the area here. Just wanted some recommendations on the best place to go.

Dale Gribbs
11-01-12, 20:12
Has anyone been to either lately? Any new beauties working at either? The last time I went to either blind, I was not pleasantly surprised.

Acmegb
11-14-12, 17:07
Any intel on this place advertising on Craigslist

Daemlar
11-16-12, 09:26
Any intel on this place advertising on CraigslistGlad to be able to assist with a report on this one. They've been open for maybe a month now, and base rates were to my liking. $90 for 1. 5 hrs and (I think) $60 for 1 hr. The first time I went was their "grand openning" and I think I might have been their first or second customer. Greeted by a middle aged Chinese woman who ushered me into a room. I told her I wanted the 1. 5 hrs and went to dig out payment, but she told me to wait till the end of the session. She told me to get comfortable, so I stripped down and settled in on the table. She didn't cover me up and proceeded with the massage, which I thought was a good sign. The massage was excellent, mixing hard and soft techniques and she did not skimp on the time. I'm never shy in these situations, so during the massage, my hands took every opportunity to explore legs, arms, and butt as she circled around me without any protest from her. I was expecting 'something' on the flip, but received a hesitant 'we don't do that here, but you can finish yourself'. Well hell, I'm already here, so why not, right? I took matters into my own hand, and she continued to rub my chest till completed. I remained pleasant (afterall, I got what I considered to be a great masage) , and went to tender payment with a. 2 tip. She counted the cash, and actually handed me back the tip before giving me a hug, bottle of H2O and out the door. Not what I was initially looking for obviously, but I don't consider it to be a wholely negative experience.

My second trip (yes, I went back) was a much stricter encounter with a different middle aged Chinese woman. Same time requested, same instructions to hold payment till the end. The massage was good; however the bulk of my time was spent trying to Houdini my way out from under the sheet she drapped over me at the start. During the massage, she asked entirely too many questions regarding other AMP's in the Augusta and Cola areas. Had I ever been? Did they ever offer 'extras'? I played dumb, and the questions ended. On the flip, the sheet remained, and the encounter ended without the 'self-service' option. Again, remained pleasant, paid the fee and out the door I went.

These are my experiences, and my recommendation would be if you're looking for a slam dunk HE, look elsewhere. If you want to roll the dice, I think this place may offer something at a reasonable rate with some persistence and a lot of luck. Now, my parting advice based on my travels:

I have noticed that all AMP's are not created equal. Korean establishments (much like the two in Augusta) will be your typical rub 'and tug joints. You'll get what you expect, but at a high price and likely a fraction of the time you paid for. If you're just into the finish, hey, not a big deal. Chinese establishments (which this one in Aiken is) will be legit. You pay for a 1. 5 hr massage, and that's what you get. I have been to one or to of these places where reasonably priced extras were available but it required being at the right place at the right time. Just my experience, and I hope it helps guys.

Iceman61
11-18-12, 09:05
During the massage, she asked entirely too many questions regarding other AMP's in the Augusta and Cola areas. Had I ever been? Did they ever offer 'extras'? I played dumb, and the questions ended. On the flip, the sheet remained, and the encounter ended without the 'self-service' option. Again, remained pleasant, paid the fee and out the door I went.Anytime I go to a new place, they always ask these questions. They are testing you to see if you are on the up & up, trustworthy, and how experienced you are visiting AMPs. LE usually acts dumb when they send an undercover in.

Dale Gribbs
01-09-13, 21:48
Still no update on the girls at either? I stopped by a AMP in Bham over Christmas and they've got some excellent talent. Any idea why they would go there and not come here?

PrinceAlbertco
01-18-13, 08:43
Got rained out at work today so I decided to go check out the Augusta AMP situation. I flipped a quarter and King won. I went in and Mamasan led me to the room. In walks Meme, very pretty mid 20's large bolt ons. She collected the house fee and told me to get undressed. She came back a few minutes later and led me to the shower. Very good table shower with a lot of attention to the boys. Went back to the room and she asked if I like medium or soft massage. I told her that I like it kind of hard. She ended up doing most of the back massage with her feet. It wasn't the best massage I've ever had but she did get my back to crack which is rare. On the flip the massage ended and she asked if I wanted to play. She asked for $$, and we settled on $.2. I really enjoyed the whole session and will probably repeat but at those prices can only afford to on special occasions. Although I didn't see anyone except the Mamasan and Meme, I know that at least one other girl was working.

F Duck
01-19-13, 10:48
Still no update on the girls at either? I stopped by a AMP in Bham over Christmas and they've got some excellent talent. Any idea why they would go there and not come here?I used to stop by one or the other usually once a month due to the $ involved. At the time as far as the girls went, only maybe one time have I had the same girl. Never been any at either to write home to momma about like you'll find in some places in the SE and none of them stay the MEME this month isn't going to be the same MEME there next month when you ask for her. Service depends on the girl most of the time whether she is there for my pleasure or my money. As of late I pretty much stick to one main one now, Mamasan recognizes me now so she makes sure I leave happy and she accepts what I offer now. She's happy I'm happy and I have more beer money at the end of the month.

Arrowman
02-13-13, 20:40
Was in town this afternoon drove by King and it is in the open so I I went to the othter after waiting in the room for about 10 minutes mamasan came in and started a massage with oil while there the bell rang twice when my provider came in she was very rushed door 70 + 120 will not repeat.

Provider was Tina.

Stay in the HUNT

Rd1971
02-15-13, 12:54
I went Moshi a few months back and didn't leave as satisfied as I would have expected for the $$ spent. Spent the same at King Spa just recently and couldn't have asked for better service. Just can't drop that kind of coin very often.

Arrowman
02-27-13, 18:33
I was in the area today and decided that the total damage was160 at first mamasan gave me the shower but afterwards a 10 walk into the room unrushed service.

Stay in the hunt

RobNotFromGa
02-28-13, 15:01
I was in the area today and decided that the total damage was160 at first mamasan gave me the shower but afterwards a 10 walk into the room unrushed service.

Stay in the huntAs in a good looking "helper "?

F Duck
03-10-13, 12:51
Decided to try a nooner instead of my usual late nighters, due to the fact of for once getting the same provider Tina 3 times in a row. Go figure Mamasan was at Wally world shopping and Tina answered door only one there she was in PJ's. Well it became 4 in a row, I have no problems with her, she is 7 on looks 10 on the massage, the problem I have is hell if I wanted the same GFE I'd stay at home LOL. Well she said there were other girls just not there at the time. So need to sit down with mamasan next time and see if she does have any others, don't really want to go to Kings no matter how many times I had been there couldn't get them to come off there prices.

Roudy Brujah
03-13-13, 13:40
Is Moshi closed down?

F Duck
03-15-13, 19:24
Is Moshi closed down?Wasn't closed Sunday, But I see there is an add on BP for Grand opening of Golds Spa same location. Sunday when I got there another car was in lot and Mamasan was sitting outside on phone she took me inside. I ask how many girls were working. She said two, Tina and a skinny ugly one that I wouldn't like. Said couldn't keep the good looking ones didn't make enough money to stay. Well she give me a rub down until Tina finished up. Tina took over the massage and TS. Told Mamasan she needed somebody new, Tina was getting to be old stuff she promised me this Sunday she would have a new girl and said numerous times to be sure I come back Sunday to see her. Nothing was said about closing. So looks like we to check it out and get the info. Funds are low here, I'm waiting on refund check to have a little play money, may just swing by and see if mamasan is there tho.

Uberschlager
03-17-13, 19:19
Is Moshi closed down?F Duck has it right, Moshi isn't closed, just a new name because of a new owner. I talked to the house mother a bit and apparently there wasn't a new or young girl today, so I don't know if she was just trying to get F Duck back in for more business. She said maybe next month for master's week, but it'll probably be too busy / expensive anyways. So. I'm back from a long hiatus, but I'm jumping back into the hobby. I checked out both Gold (formerly Moshi) and Kings. I've always had better luck / younger girls / better experiences at Kings and this time was no different. I got Tina at Gold Spa, she's a bit older than I like them; looked like she was in her late 40's. She had a decent body though, bolt-on D's. Ok TS, ok massage, ok finish. Another monger came in and was in a rush, so the house mother stepped in to massage while Tina was taking care of another customer. I did some catching up and that was when I got the info about the new owner / new name / possible younger girls in the future. I might check back, but probably not to repeat with Tina.

At King Spa I got Joy / Jenny, her accent was kind of thick so it was hard to catch that part. Mid-late 30's 7 in the face. 7 in the body with very nice natural D's. Good scrubbing on the table shower which was a good sign of things to come. Pretty good massage and then asked for standard donation on the flip. Did some really good foreplay, lots of BLS. Went through the standard positions and then I asked for a Russian finish. She laid down while I went to town. I think I surprised her with the nut, a little got on her face. She looked ready to kill me, but nothing an extra tip couldn't smooth over. Might repeat because of the finish, but I'll probably wait and just roll the dice on new girls. Hopefully they'll bring in younger, nicer girls like Mimi and Coco. As always, YMMV and stay safe out there.

RobNotFromGa
03-19-13, 15:06
What time are you guys going? I've had better luck at Kings than the place on Columbia Road. The thing with Kings is the parking sucks, to exposed.

Arrowman
03-25-13, 07:16
Any news on the new? Place on Millbrook will be in town today might check it out. Or has it been there all along and I just overlooked it.

WheresTheFun23
03-28-13, 17:53
So has anyone gone back to Golds? I called Kings and mamma said there were three working but wasnt wanting a repeat from last time there so was thinking of holding off till some reports come in. Been real quiet here on boards lately.

So I have another qustion, from past experience does the action get better during masters week? Any infor would be appreciated.

Scooter5
03-29-13, 12:22
So has anyone gone back to Golds? I called Kings and mamma said there were three working but wasnt wanting a repeat from last time there so was thinking of holding off till some reports come in. Been real quiet here on boards lately.

So I have another qustion, from past experience does the action get better during masters week? Any infor would be appreciated.Prices go up. And they sometimes bring in more girls for the week.

Scooter5
03-29-13, 12:26
Any news on the new? Place on Millbrook will be in town today might check it out. Or has it been there all along and I just overlooked it.There is no Millbrook in August. Other than deep in a subdivision.

WheresTheFun23
03-29-13, 18:35
Prices go up. And they sometimes bring in more girls for the week.Thanks for the info. If don't get any feedback on Golds maybe I will TOFTT and try it out.

F Duck
03-29-13, 20:54
There is no Millbrook in August. Other than deep in a subdivision.Its a new one in Aiken and there were reports about it when first opened in earlier threads nothing good. Haven't tried or heard anything about it lately.

Luvtufreek
03-29-13, 21:30
He may be referring to the new massage place located in Aiken on Millbrook Ave.

Scooter5
04-01-13, 09:53
I have tried the place. I got a GREAT massage but it is a legit place. No extras offered and the hints were ignored.

Acmegb
04-01-13, 14:01
Legit massage, will ask if you want some oil for yourself

Jimpur
04-02-13, 13:31
I have tried the place. I got a GREAT massage but it is a legit place. No extras offered and the hints were ignored.Hey scooter clear your P M box

F Duck
04-08-13, 20:18
Headed by Moshi (Gold) in BP add. Moshi is still on the sign, went by to see if we had any new entertainment come to town for our out of town guests. Ask Mamasan said Tina was working, told her I needed somebody new. Said she had another but Tina was better and I should have Tina. Nope not me, should have listened. Her name is Jay 10 to 15 yrs older, belly and no skills. Massage 2 looks 2 only good thing about the visit was the free bottle of water or high priced water. Got to head to the other one.

ChuckTown1
04-14-13, 21:07
I went to Kings a while back. Typical but I thought it was pricey. 80 at the door. The provider was fairly attractive but had an negative attitude negotiating the tip. The. It went away. The massage was barely decent. Flip was rushed. I left disappointed.

Foxfax
05-10-13, 05:48
Was in town for the day, and this place seemed like the best option, despite the mixed reviews. I drew Bebe, a middle aged Korean with a pair of B's and a short, stocky build. The table shower was thorough, and the massage was ok. When it was time for me to flip, she put my hand on her backside, and then she put my hand on top of her other hand as she was rubbing my stomach. After making it clear to her what would happen next, she asked for the tip, which she counted and then left the room. After a nervous few minutes, she did return. I was able to make her very happy, and then it was my turn. She brought hot towels to clean me up, and then she helped me get dressed, which is always nice. The session lasted 70 minutes, a refreshing change from the usual clock watching. As always, YMMV.

SpartanMan
05-13-13, 23:51
In town for the Masters in April and decided to complete the epic day with a trip to Kings. Drew a little spinner with natural be's. Shower was thorough and refreshing (80 degrees at tournament that day). Once back in the room, I pulled out the tip $.4. Then the fun began. BBBJ then at least 15 minutes of DATY. She almost past out from the multiple o's. Then multiple FS positions. Finished with Russian and cof. She wasn't that happy with the cof, but she agreed to it. Will definitely be back next year.

Arrowman
05-14-13, 08:38
Will be in town today and tomorrow planning on hitting up one or the other good report on King so most likely that will be the one.

Arrowman
05-17-13, 16:15
Was I town place suckedmms was the only who was ok play one person was working other was with a customer the one I drew have bad teeth bad attitude did not want to be touched whatsoever it will be awhile before I go back how was just wait on a rotation.

RCuriosity
05-23-13, 19:09
Any pointers for parking there? Got to be a better way to do it. That seems to be the major knock on the place.

How are the girls earlier in the day?

Arrowman
05-25-13, 07:23
Any pointers for parking there? Got to be a better way to do it. That seems to be the major knock on the place.

How are the girls earlier in the day?My last post junk I had had to use the voice thing on my phone. There is parking in the back.

TexTrainer
05-28-13, 12:01
My last post junk I had had to use the voice thing on my phone. There is parking in the back.Was visiting Augusta from Columbia last Wednesday. Stopped into Kings Spa and saw Phoebe, older Korean with nice body for the area. .80 for an hour and $ tip for FS. Would repeat.

RCuriosity
05-29-13, 22:14
Despite lukewarm reviews on here, I stopped by. My experience was no different. Hour massage was actually pretty good. Plenty of play around the ass but nothing more. Tried to go for a little grab at a moment where she was practically on top of me and got a friendly rejection. Still, seemed like maybe I was being scoped out. On a side note, provider made a remark about how neatly I folded my clothes and said I must be military. Maybe that was a mistake.

Looking on rubmps, this place seems to have gotten some positive reviews. Anyone with a membership care to shed some light on the more recent ones? Not sure how we're getting one reception and they're getting another.

HH & Be safe.

TexTrainer
06-03-13, 14:29
Despite lukewarm reviews on here, I stopped by. My experience was no different. Hour massage was actually pretty good. Plenty of play around the ass but nothing more. Tried to go for a little grab at a moment where she was practically on top of me and got a friendly rejection. Still, seemed like maybe I was being scoped out. On a side note, provider made a remark about how neatly I folded my clothes and said I must be military. Maybe that was a mistake.

Looking on rubmps, this place seems to have gotten some positive reviews. Anyone with a membership care to shed some light on the more recent ones? Not sure how we're getting one reception and they're getting another.

HH & Be safe.Exactly the same experience. I"am member of rubmaps as well and three out of four reviews stated HJ but its not happening at this place. Not sure why others reviewed it as an erotic AMP, but it's definitely not one.

Tex

Love Kgirls
06-16-13, 01:00
I was in Augusta the other day, and I figured I would try out Gold for a change. Drew Tina. I've had a gazillion massages over the years. This was, perhaps, the very worst massage I have ever received in my entire life, including massages from women with absolutely no massage training. Just terrible. Basically, she ran her hands over me for about 15 minutes. Then, on the flip, she wanted the money up front for a simple hand shake, and she wanted no less than $60. She grumpily settled for $40. What followed was perhaps the worst HJ I have ever received from any woman, in my entire life. It was a miracle that I managed to finish. She rushed me, complained some more, made sure she stayed completely out of reach and was overall, just fucking terrible in every way. Needless to say, I will not be returning to Gold, ever. Worst. Time. Ever.

TheBandit
06-17-13, 14:48
Recently had the same experience with the same girl. Will never return.

Arrowman
06-17-13, 17:10
I was in Augusta the other day, and I figured I would try out Gold for a change. Drew Tina. I've had a gazillion massages over the years. This was, perhaps, the very worst massage I have ever received in my entire life, including massages from women with absolutely no massage training. Just terrible. Basically, she ran her hands over me for about 15 minutes. Then, on the flip, she wanted the money up front for a simple hand shake, and she wanted no less than $60. She grumpily settled for $40. What followed was perhaps the worst HJ I have ever received from any woman, in my entire life. It was a miracle that I managed to finish. She rushed me, complained some more, made sure she stayed completely out of reach and was overall, just fucking terrible in every way. Needless to say, I will not be returning to Gold, ever. Worst. Time. Ever.I've been to the place about 3 times and have only seen tina the only provider. I have asked for another provider and always told that that thet gal is with someone yet the only car in the lot is mine

Stay safe

RCuriosity
06-23-13, 18:36
Anybody wandered over to the place next to Peachmac and across from EZ-Go? Right off the bat I don't like that it's stuck on one of the busiest stretches of the busiest street in town. Still, it's brand new and worth checking out I guess.

GL, HF, Stay safe

Member #4508
06-24-13, 05:06
I did not see it yet but will tofft soon need massage anyway.

Member #4508
06-24-13, 05:50

Member #4508
06-24-13, 06:48

Member #4508
06-28-13, 12:28
I made mistake of going to Gold Spa.

This place is a joke same girl all the time, I think she's only one there.

It was worst massage of my life, can't even remember girls name.

I do know she should find another line of work tho.

Almost$$ for bad massage, bad CBJ, bad FS, bad attitude.

I should have just drove by place and threw my $ out window.

Dale Gribbs
06-28-13, 18:36

I should have just drove by place and threw my $ out window.I've abandoned the Augusta AMP scene. Bad experiences at Moshi and King kept me away. I just wait for when I'm in Atlanta if I want an AMP. Much better talent by looks, attitude, and skills. For local fun, I just do BP.

XHippie
06-29-13, 13:19
First time poster / Senior Lurker, New provider started working at Green Tea according to a friend of mine early June since last post here, Any Change in service HJ etc. Or is it still ligit.

Acmegb
06-29-13, 21:09
Three visits and no joy too be found

RCuriosity
06-30-13, 11:41
Ditto. Went just last week. Got a different (much older) girl this time. Probably mid-40's. Absolutely legit aside from the fact that she whipped the towel off me first thing and never put it back on. I thought we were in business but. 60 minutes later, none of my signals were acknowledged. Still, decent massage for a reasonable price.

GL, HF, stay safe.

OH and in response to Dale, I just happened to stop in Cola on my way back a couple of weeks ago. First place I stumbled into was the best experience of my life. We're cursed here, boys.

XHippie
07-02-13, 15:04
Ditto. Went just last week. Got a different (much older) girl this time. Probably mid-40's. Absolutely legit aside from the fact that she whipped the towel off me first thing and never put it back on. I thought we were in business but. 60 minutes later, none of my signals were acknowledged. Still, decent massage for a reasonable price.

GL, HF, stay safe.

OH and in response to Dale, I just happened to stop in Cola on my way back a couple of weeks ago. First place I stumbled into was the best experience of my life. We're cursed here, boys.Thanks for the feed back, no change about this place on rubmap either unless info just has not been posted yet which by the way list GrenTea as New Asia Spa, I may check out Greent Tea if I need a legit massage but for more enjoyment your feed back saved me a few bucks, be safe.

F Duck
07-03-13, 22:08
Went to TOFTT at new AMP but jury is still out. Got there an hour before closing a young Asian dude met me at counter had prices on board 59. 99 hr / 39. 99 hhr also foot massage available. Also had a customer sitting on couch in lobby with feet in tub. Ask for an hour, he told me some reason why they couldn't, only part I understood was come back tomorrow when they open. He handed me a business card an out the door I went. Open lobby with a hallway leading off of it partitioned in rooms. Didn't see any masseuses. There is no back door parking so parking is really open. May give it a shot again but didn't like location.

Headed to find some fireworks else where, keep it covered.

F Duck
07-04-13, 23:16
After deciding against the new AMP and Moshi headed to Kings to get out of the rain. Turned out to be a good choice. Got Cindy a thirty something cute flatface. She only stands about 4-8 or so. But cute and a nice body, all real.

TS was good all hands and no sponge, then on to the table. Only fair on the massage but had a hellva good fireworks show and Grand finale. Definite change from the last few that have been there.

RobNotFromGa
07-18-13, 20:31
What ever its called. Skip it. No extras on the menu. I took one for the team. Half assed massage. I was able to rub her ass, which she kinda let happen, kinda pulled away. After 45 mins and no flip. There's more to it, but its not important. They won't last, nothing to see there and a craap location. Cost me 60 bucks, you mongers owe me a beer.

Tr105
07-20-13, 02:03
Wish I had read the reviews here first. After the reviews on rubmap and the fact that she whipped the towel off of me as soon as she came in the room, I thought we were in business but it was completely legit. Really enjoyed the massage though.

XHippie
07-21-13, 14:47
Wish I had read the reviews here first. After the reviews on rubmap and the fact that she whipped the towel off of me as soon as she came in the room, I thought we were in business but it was completely legit. Really enjoyed the massage though.Yea I decided to give this place a try been twice, she's nice and gives a good massage. I have not written this one off yet as far as getting a happy ending. Of course I got the Ol I don't do that, do it yourself. But my experience is if you get a good massage at least that's not a loss, and I have in the past got a happy ending out of the blue when I was not expecting it once I bonded with the provider. I will probably go back a time or two and look for some signals. If anybody out there has scored with this provider, give us a hint so we at least know our investment LOL may pay off in the near future.

Be safe

Tr105
07-21-13, 15:28
Yea I decided to give this place a try been twice, she's nice and gives a good massage. I have not written this one off yet as far as getting a happy ending. Of course I got the Ol I don't do that, do it yourself. But my experience is if you get a good massage at least that's not a loss, and I have in the past got a happy ending out of the blue when I was not expecting it once I bonded with the provider. I will probably go back a time or two and look for some signals. If anybody out there has scored with this provider, give us a hint so we at least know our investment LOL may pay off in the near future.

Be safeI was thinking I'd give it a try I couple more times as well. Either way I'll be getting a pretty good massage.

Ken79
07-24-13, 18:03

I should have just drove by place and threw my $ out window.Then where would you recommend?

XHippie
08-03-13, 03:46
I was thinking I'd give it a try I couple more times as well. Either way I'll be getting a pretty good massage.When back in Aiken again (here once a month if possible to help my sister with our 89 yo dad) I discovered Green Tea Spa has a new provider that replaced the previous girl. She gives a pretty good massage, English not as good as Amanda's the previois girl.

No HE with this one either, I thought I was making progress with Amanda, a little touching and flirting going on.

Too early to tell with this new one, Anyone ever get anything from Amanda just in case she returns?

Be Safe

Member #4508
08-18-13, 22:34
Guy's these places in Augusta suck. I was in Greenville SC recently I went to Natural Health on and Texas ave. I can tell you it is worth the drive theres a girl there who gives best massage I have ever had her name is Annie you can see on Greenville board the reviews on this place are great. I just put this on here in case you find your self up that way stop by you'll be damn glad you did.

Tr105
10-02-13, 14:22
Has anybody tried this place. Saw the one review that said there wasn't anything extra on the menu. Just wondering if anybody else had a different experience.

DkMike1
10-11-13, 13:18
From a few weeks back. I was in Augusta and saw Gold Spa was close to my location. I decided to stop in to try it for myself. It is located in a private house with small parking lot in back. I was greeted by Mamasan and led to room, paid for 1 hour. Get comfortable and Kenya walks in, tall in her 40's with kinky hair and big rack. Led to TS, average wash but the room had weird black lights in it. Massage was just rubbing her hands on me. Led to some light touching then to the flip. She rubs my legs and chest and asks what she can do for me. She wanted too much for everything, negotiated for $1 for all. She got ready but did not seem too interested. Half ass BJ, then mish only. Not much participation so I pulled her to the end of the table as I stood up and pounded her hard until I busted. She wasn't ready for that, her face was 'what just happened? ' Maybe next time she will play along. I will not repeat.

F Duck
10-18-13, 13:39
Has anybody tried this place. Saw the one review that said there wasn't anything extra on the menu. Just wondering if anybody else had a different experience.Gave it another try and wasn't any offered, only thing extra they offered was a TS for an extra 20 bucks. But it was a good massage.

Keep it safe.

DkMike1
11-20-13, 09:18
I wanted to try this place for myself. I called yesterday and spoke to an Asian woman with broken English, good sign. She said they do have TS, that was good too. I drove there and parked in front. It is in a small strip mall with storefront access. There was an Asian man standing out front smoking so I waited. He finished his cig and went inside. I guess he works there? I decided to pass for now unless there is some positive intel on this place.

F Duck
11-25-13, 00:48
I wanted to try this place for myself. I called yesterday and spoke to an Asian woman with broken English, good sign. She said they do have TS, that was good too. I drove there and parked in front. It is in a small strip mall with storefront access. There was an Asian man standing out front smoking so I waited. He finished his cig and went inside. I guess he works there? I decided to pass for now unless there is some positive intel on this place.I decided to throw my $ to the wind and try again. Your right about the man working there, first time there he was on counter along with an older women his age and one younger. They told me I didn't have enough time for a massage. You would think they would just close instead of staying around with open sign on. Like I said in last post TS comes after massage so that alone is a bad sign. My second time you can read about in previous post nothing special. Third time was just a way of finding out if being familiar matters. Well it does they say Hi you've been here before. We give you hour this time. Well my hour was with the old one in her 40's good massage kept saying you like you like. But all hints were countered and nothing offered so unless I need a massage I won't be back.

Keep it safe,

FDuck

DkMike1
11-30-13, 21:29
I decided to throw my $ to the wind and try again. Your right about the man working there, first time there he was on counter along with an older women his age and one younger. They told me I didn't have enough time for a massage. You would think they would just close instead of staying around with open sign on. Like I said in last post TS comes after massage so that alone is a bad sign. My second time you can read about in previous post nothing special. Third time was just a way of finding out if being familiar matters. Well it does they say Hi you've been here before. We give you hour this time. Well my hour was with the old one in her 40's good massage kept saying you like you like. But all hints were countered and nothing offered so unless I need a massage I won't be back.

Keep it safe,

FDuckThanks for the info. I will save my money for another worthy spot or some young girl needing a donation to her college fund!

F Duck
12-04-13, 21:19
Saw an add about Chinese Massage with new young beautiful girls. Suppose to be the one that was located at the mall tried it then and it wasn't even a good massage. Decided to check it out, its across from the mall in one of the glass store fronts. Its got hand painted signs in the windows with a row of booths and curtains for doors. Decided right off it wasn't my type of joint getting a massage that the whole world could see. Plus the young and beautiful was a roughly 60 year old mamasan and she was teaching some young Chinese guy how to give massages. Decided to pass and go next door and spend my $ on some tools.

Stay safe,

FDuck

Seanrinva
12-10-13, 15:30
Went to Kings spa today for a massage before I fly out this afternoon. Paid for an hour massage. .8. Mamasan gave me the tableshower. Nothing to note there, but she made sure I was clean. Back to room, covered with towels to make sure I stayed warm. Cute, late 20's masseuse, named June came in. Massage was unlike what I was expecting...Back walk (a first), then lots of percussive technique for about 20 minutes, then a few minutes of light touch with some attention paid to the boys. On the flip, more percussive massage then the negotiation. She wanted $.60 for FS. Negotiated .75 for he. Played with her kitty during and she sounded off with some nice mewing. I finished quick...She cleaned me up with a warm towel. Total time, with ts was 40 minutes.

Would not repeat...clearly too expensive.

DkMike1
12-16-13, 08:44
Went to Kings spa today for a massage before I fly out this afternoon. Paid for an hour massage. .8. Mamasan gave me the tableshower. Nothing to note there, but she made sure I was clean. Back to room, covered with towels to make sure I stayed warm. Cute, late 20's masseuse, named June came in. Massage was unlike what I was expecting...Back walk (a first), then lots of percussive technique for about 20 minutes, then a few minutes of light touch with some attention paid to the boys. On the flip, more percussive massage then the negotiation. She wanted $.60 for FS. Negotiated .75 for he. Played with her kitty during and she sounded off with some nice mewing. I finished quick...She cleaned me up with a warm towel. Total time, with ts was 40 minutes.

Would not repeat...clearly too expensive.I've visited King a few times. They have some nice looking girls and a full menu but you pay for it. Better bang for your buck with an independent provider.

MrHobby
01-05-14, 13:54
I visited the Gold Spa for a rub down.

Prices: $.6 for 30 min and $.8 for 60 min.

Met at the door by mama, and led to a room. Place is very clean, but a bit cool for the weather outside. The masseuse came in, probably in her 40's, very nicely built and fairly attractive, but wore a lot of makeup.

Name: Chanel.

Breasts: DDs, implants.

Ass: Beautiful and round.

Face: 6, lots of makeup.

Dress: Lingerie, teddy with mesh and a thong.

Paid her for the massage, undressed, then off to the TS. Good and thorough TS, but if you were not in the water it was a little cold. Back to the room for the massage. It was nice, about 30+ min, and on the flip, discussion about the additional menu started. Chanel does HJs for $.6, so the trip turned into a bit more expensive than I planned. She did her thing, letting me finish on theses beautiful DDs. I cleaned with a warm hand towel and out the door.

Not a cheap experience, and a very limited add. Ons menu. Chanel is leaving in a week and more girls are rotating in. Chanel did not know them, but assured a better menu selection. I recommend waiting a bit before visiting.

Mr Peebs
01-06-14, 01:42
Looking for a good business or individual to do both any suggestions?

DimplesMan
01-09-14, 15:39
After visiting ATL AMP's for the last few years I decided to give a local place a try. Decided on Gold Spa. Met at the door by mamasan and led to the room. I was offered a shower but I was kinda cold so I declined.

In walks a mid 30's woman about 5'-3 with some pretty nice looking implants. A nice round ass and slim waist. She said that she was new, only here a few days. I suppose she could be the new talent that another post referred to that was coming. She claims to be from Cali. She goes by Happy...coincidentally also the name of my ATF in Covington which isn't there anymore but they are two different providers. I opted for half hour for .6, hour was .8.

The massage started out with her hoping up and sitting on my back and working the shoulders pretty good and covering the entire body. Her massage skills were pretty good which is always a bonus at an AMP. When she was done with the back she took my hand and guided it to her butt which I then felt obliged to squeeze. This must have been the signal she was hoping for because on the flip the negotiation started. I wasn't expecting much based on past reviews and ironically was going to be satisfied on my first trip there with just a massage whether it was good or bad. But. Since I was already there I inquired about the menu. All was available if I wanted to part ways with $.4. HE was .6. I felt this was comparable to my trips in atl although she said it was "a discount". I chuckled inside. I let her do her thing as my hand was able to roam and roam it did! Ended quickly, warm towels to clean up, and on my way about 30 min after I got there.

Massage was a 7, body was a 7, room was a 8 (very private). I don't venture out often but I might return if the urge strikes again.

F Duck
01-22-14, 21:05
Hit SHQ spa same as the rest of the Chinese spas their beautiful girls are the same too, 30 to 40 yr olds not Butt ugly but close. Nothing offered may be possible with time, kept getting a that's illegal, when I'd touch the wares.

With $$ tight don't know if I want to keep working those joints.

Keep it safe.

F Duck.

Saw the pictures of richmond county HO bust, couple faces looked familiar but this old ass can't place them yet.

Waiting on a flashback.

Arrowman
02-02-14, 15:58
Made trip today to King spa it was quite busy I think they only had two providers one very skinny the other extremely nice looking I would have to rate her a 9 I had the full deal total damage $$afterwards got a quick bite to eat it made my way over to gold again they were very busy yes my provider was a little hottie with acne scars on her face I felt sorry for her because I had not recocked from my time at Kings so I put her to work when it was all done she was wiping away tears from your eyes and since I speak Korean I overheard her tell mamasan that she needs a break all in all it was well worth it now back to Columbia.

Manchu2011
02-23-14, 18:03
Took a little trip to Gold Spa. Mamasan met me at the door and a petite lady with nice bolt ons came in to give the massage. The massage was nothing to write home about and since her damn hands was cold I was a little annoyed LOL. On the flip sweet nothings was whispered and I took a little nap. During my dream she put her oral skills to the test which she passed with flying colors. Told her to have a seat while I launched a salvo on that rack of hers. She tried to shield herself and have it hit lower but to no avail heh heh. Oh well that's what she gets for having cold hands. Such a vivid dream. Anyways I woke up and thanked her for her efforts. A costly dream so I may think twice about taking a nap there again.

Thenewcmmer
04-04-14, 11:02
First time posting in Augusta. I've been REALLY let down with recent BP girls so I decided it was time for a massage. Only been to one AMP before and that was in Tenn. But I left happy after that trip. I knew what to expect so I went for hr for .8 and told them a little about me. Mamasan was very nice, she just lead me to the room and told me she had a very sweet girl for me.

Back in Tenn. So it was my first time mama pulled a fast one and sent in the bottom-of-the-barrel. This time, in walked "moon". TS was very thorough, moon gave me a few compliments, which I returned. Massage was nothing special at all. I was relaxing and waiting for the flip, but moons flip was a little different then the other. I was so relaxed, I fell into a full on dream. In my dream I stayed over 20 and the damage ended up being .8 for hr and $.20 for " my first time". Very expensive, but moon was enough to ease the pain of parting with that.

Rooms 10 - selection 8 (one was in ts and I passed another girl I wouldn't mind trying).

Privacy & discretion 8 - massage 6 - extra 10.

If I manage finances a little better, I'd be a regular.

F Duck
04-07-14, 18:49
First time posting in Augusta. I've been REALLY let down with recent BP girls so I decided it was time for a massage. Only been to one AMP before and that was in Tenn. But I left happy after that trip. I knew what to expect so I went for hr for .8 and told them a little about me. Mamasan was very nice, she just lead me to the room and told me she had a very sweet girl for me.

Back in Tenn. So it was my first time mama pulled a fast one and sent in the bottom-of-the-barrel. This time, in walked "moon". TS was very thorough, moon gave me a few compliments, which I returned. Massage was nothing special at all. I was relaxing and waiting for the flip, but moons flip was a little different then the other. I was so relaxed, I fell into a full on dream. In my dream I stayed over 20 and the damage ended up being .8 for hr and $.20 for " my first time". Very expensive, but moon was enough to ease the pain of parting with that.

Rooms 10 - selection 8 (one was in ts and I passed another girl I wouldn't mind trying).

Privacy & discretion 8 - massage 6 - extra 10.

If I manage finances a little better, I'd be a regular.I too hit Gold last week New mamasan, said big Mamasan retired.

All was the same, nothing changed met Happy who was happy but not that great looking forty something.

Same cost the usual $$ for all the pleasurable dreams.

On way out two Asian men sitting at table dressed in Black suits, vests and ties counting &s look like something out of a Jackie Chan movie.

Either owners or insurance team LOL.

Keep it safe.

F Duck.

TheBandit
04-19-14, 00:03
I took 2 out of town guests to Kings last week and decided to partake myself. I met Sunny, she's around 40, medium build, and a nice lady. I opted for 1/2 hour so after a good TS it was right to business. Sunny quoted 60 for the standard HE, we agreed on 40 and she could earn the other 20.

Sunny started by laying on the table beside me and started kissing my neck and chest while she slowly woke up Mr Johnson. She then kissed her way down my stomach and licked my balls. She didn't seem to be in a hurry as she gradually started stroking. She increased the pace and the finish was COT.

Sunny earned the extra 20 and I left happy. The two out if town guys said they had fun too.

F Duck
04-22-14, 19:31
I took 2 out of town guests to Kings last week and decided to partake myself. I met Sunny, she's around 40, medium build, and a nice lady. I opted for 1/2 hour so after a good TS it was right to business. Sunny quoted 60 for the standard HE, we agreed on 40 and she could earn the other 20.

Sunny started by laying on the table beside me and started kissing my neck and chest while she slowly woke up Mr Johnson. She then kissed her way down my stomach and licked my balls. She didn't seem to be in a hurry as she gradually started stroking. She increased the pace and the finish was COT.

Sunny earned the extra 20 and I left happy. The two out if town guys said they had fun too.I too hit Kings during Masters week just to see if they brought any other talent in for the week. It might have been when you were there, because they had a full house and Mamsan had me sit up front in the massage chair for 20 min. When they got a room same old Sunny comes in and cut straight to the chase of what I wanted. No TS, No massage, just climb on board lets go for a ride. Paid the damages and out the door.

Could have used a massage though, I had just tried the Chinese joint over by the mall like I said I wouldn't and boy what a disappointment got what I expected, save your cash that's a story for later.

Stay Safe.

F Duck.

Joe Q Average
06-23-14, 08:07
Paid a recent visit with high hopes for a rub and a tug.

Good massage (lots of close calls that raised the stress level) with NO negotiation or talk of extras.

YMMV. Let me know if I'm missing out on something. Would consider going back due to the convenient location.

Acmegb
06-23-14, 09:47

Good massage (lots of close calls that raised the stress level) with NO negotiation or talk of extras.

YMMV. Let me know if I'm missing out on something. Would consider going back due to the convenient location.Nope, legit only. Was offered lube for self service once.

LifeIsADream
06-30-14, 22:49
Anyone have a better experience? Went for a 90 min, during the massage she cupped the boys a few times. Otherwise nothing.

DimplesMan
07-23-14, 22:37
Went to Gold a while back. Got Angie? Who said she was the only one working and suggested 30 min for. 6. Massage was ok, on the flip neg FS for $. 4. Was very surprised 30 min was offered and FS rate was decent too. She had nice petite figure from what I remember. Everything was very enjoyable.

Thenewcmmer
07-24-14, 15:49
Went to Gold a while back. Got Angie? Who said she was the only one working and suggested 30 min for. 6. Massage was ok, on the flip neg FS for $. 4. Was very surprised 30 min was offered and FS rate was decent too. She had nice petite figure from what I remember. Everything was very enjoyable.Visited Gold 2 times. I Happy the first time and Moon the second. Moon was more of a rush job. . 6 for 30 minutes and $ for FS. Happy on the other hand had a nice body. FS with her was enjoyable, and I believed she enjoyed it as well. . 8 for an hour (went 15+minutes over) and $ for FS after negotiating. Gave her a. 2 tip because she earned it, but I'd never Pay $. 4.

Joe Q Average
07-28-14, 08:24
Anyone have the 411 on this ad? No reviews to be found, only ads.

http://augusta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-chinese-girl-good-massage/20937009

Luvtufreek
07-29-14, 13:53
Anyone have the 411 on this ad? No reviews to be found, only ads.

http://augusta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-chinese-girl-good-massage/20937009Best guess would be that it's one of the massage places using a generic pic.

FriskyFrank
07-31-14, 00:22
Howdy folks I will be traveling to Augusta next week and was thinking about giving this a try.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://augusta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/touch-of-an-angel-26/10085899

Acmegb
07-31-14, 22:44
Howdy folks I will be traveling to Augusta next week and was thinking about giving this a try.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://augusta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/touch-of-an-angel-26/10085899Avoid!

They are fat and ugly.

Jsmith480
08-04-14, 19:24
Anybody tried this Columbian out?

http://augusta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/star-your-wk-with-the-best-massage-by-super-cute-colombian-28/18052223

Thanks in advance!

Dale Gribbs
08-04-14, 20:43
Anybody tried this Columbian out?

http://augusta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/star-your-wk-with-the-best-massage-by-super-cute-colombian-28/18052223

Thanks in advance!Pics are fake. Stolen from ******, instagram, and facebook. I would seriously doubt the lady you'll meet looks anything like those pictures.

RobNotFromGa
08-05-14, 00:03
Pics are fake. Stolen from ******, instagram, and facebook. I would seriously doubt the lady you'll meet looks anything like those pictures.Not true. I've gotten a massage from her before. If those aren't her pics they are very hot. She is smoking freaking hit. But I only got a massage. It was pretty good. Extras might be available, but not on the 1st time. I think you'd be lucky if it was the 5th time.

She's legit. But either you'd need DEEP pockets or multi trips. That's my experience.

Joe Q Average
08-05-14, 08:09
Extras might be available, but not on the 1st time. I think you'd be lucky if it was the 5th time.
She's legit. But either you'd need DEEP pockets or multi trips. That's my experience.So she posts in backpage bodyrubs and isn't prepared to give a handshake on first visit? Crazy times we're living in.

If she wants to give therapeutic rubs only, then she's posting in the wrong spot and needs to be called out for it so others don't reward her bad behavior.

Jsmith480
08-05-14, 09:35
Not true. I've gotten a massage from her before. If those aren't her pics they are very hot. She is smoking freaking hit. But I only got a massage. It was pretty good. Extras might be available, but not on the 1st time. I think you'd be lucky if it was the 5th time.

She's legit. But either you'd need DEEP pockets or multi trips. That's my experience.Thanks for the info. Was her place discreet? What did she wear during massage?

Thanks.

F Duck
08-05-14, 18:51
Avoid!

They are fat and ugly.More than fat and ugly. I wrote a report on them 4 yrs ago, they still use same add and age and pic. They were 250 to 350 lbs plus.

Figured I was there and nobody saw me I'd give it a shot. I got on the table the smallest started rubbing me down and she offered a 4 hand.

Massage I agreed, out walked the big momma and she was really the momma. LOL its a Mother, daughter team I went limp and the massage was over.

Still laugh about it everytime I see the add.

F Duck
08-05-14, 19:05
Stopped by Kings for my monthly check up. They have three new girls that have been there little over a month.

Same program, same price and nice to have new faces. They were complaining on how hot its been, but they're easy on the eyes.

Golds Spa needs to change out girls they're getting old hat, I'd get married if I wanted to look at the same face every day.

Keep it safe.

FriskyFrank
08-06-14, 01:44
More than fat and ugly. I wrote a report on them 4 yrs ago, they still use same add and age and pic. They were 250 to 350 lbs plus.

Figured I was there and nobody saw me I'd give it a shot. I got on the table the smallest started rubbing me down and she offered a 4 hand.

Massage I agreed, out walked the big momma and she was really the momma. LOL its a Mother, daughter team I went limp and the massage was over.

Still laugh about it everytime I see the add.Thanks for the feedback. I'm in town now and will avoid them.

XHippie
09-04-14, 03:58

YMMV. Let me know if I'm missing out on something. Would consider going back due to the convenient location.I'm going to be back in Aiken soon and again around the holidays, I always stop here because of its location always get a decent massage but that's it. I got some intel that one of my favorite providers that use to be here last summer " Amanda" may be returning that I saw once before Tall girl maybe in her 40's spoke good English great massage. Never scored with Amanda in the HE department. I'm still trying to figure out if it would be worth my while to schedule one of my trips there if she returns.

We kind of bonded conversation wise would be good to see her again. If Anyone has any intel on her that would help me improve my chances if or when she returns, PM me.

Qccolt45
10-01-14, 22:40
I went to Gold Spa tonight. It sucked. The lady charged. 70 for the half hour. I got a lady called Connie. Mid 40's, kind of chunky, nice tits though. Mid be size. Table shower was great, best one I've ever had. Quick massage, nothing to brag about, then wanted. 50 for a hand shake. Let's just say I felt used when it was all over. Will not repeat.

After that experience, I went to this place across from the mall in the Kroger Shopping center. This place was legit, but literally the best massage I ever had. I can't remember the name of the masseuse though.

Qccolt45
10-01-14, 22:57
Hey all. Just wanted to add my. 02 about Golds. Very run down and not impressed. I was charged. 7 for the half hour. Got Connie, a mid 40's, chunky, fast mover. Table shower was great, the rest, not so much. . 5 for the hand shake, she basically took the money out of my hand. Wanted $ for a BJ but I said no. Anyway, I will not return.

After I left there, I went to the AMP in the Kroger shopping center across from the mall. Totally legit and one of the best massages I've ever had. I will repeat there. LOL.

DkMike1
10-02-14, 12:11
Hey all. Just wanted to add my. 02 about Golds. Very run down and not impressed. I was charged. 7 for the half hour. Got Connie, a mid 40's, chunky, fast mover. Table shower was great, the rest, not so much. . 5 for the hand shake, she basically took the money out of my hand. Wanted $ for a BJ but I said no. Anyway, I will not return.

After I left there, I went to the AMP in the Kroger shopping center across from the mall. Totally legit and one of the best massages I've ever had. I will repeat there. LOL.I visited Gold 2 times, both were not that good with lots of upsale. The girls were not that hot, if they want top dollar they need to get some young hotties. There are better on BP or CL to spend my money!

Qccolt45
10-02-14, 13:04
I visited Gold 2 times, both were not that good with lots of upsale. The girls were not that hot, if they want top dollar they need to get some young hotties. There are better on BP or CL to spend my money!So who do you recommend from BP or CL? PM me if you don't want to state them for the public. Thanks.

Acmegb
10-02-14, 15:38
Dorothy in Belair road near the radio station, excellent service.

WasNightFodder
10-20-14, 23:15
Advertising new management and new girls. Has anyone tried? Went several months ago and same old thing with same old girls.

Qccolt45
10-27-14, 12:23
Advertising new management and new girls. Has anyone tried? Went several months ago and same old thing with same old girls.I tried this spa about 3 weeks ago. It was lame and expensive. Just go to Kings for a good time. Anyone else have feedback?

Qccolt45
12-11-14, 13:00
Does anyone have any Intel on this place. Seems new. http://augusta.craigslist.org/thp/4800395855.html.

F Duck
12-12-14, 13:02
Does anyone have any Intel on this place. Seems new. http://augusta.craigslist.org/thp/4800395855.html.Read #86 been around a while same old Chinese massage.

Keep it safe.

F Duck.

GentleGus
12-27-14, 15:29
Ok I just had to share this. I have'nt been up for going out of town recently so I decided on King's spa and wow I'm so pleased I did. I went Wednesday and drew Amy it was nice time. I went this morning and it was the best time I have ever had at AMP her name was Hannah gent's this girl is unlike any we've had in Augusta AMP's. I mean not only is she a looker but the massage was awesome and she does this sexy breathing while she's rubbing you down then she dropped the little dress and wow what a body it is like a 25 yr old she is probarbly in her mid 30's and man she is amazing. I couldn't believe after the fun she started another massage that was better and longer than first and it was nude. I rank this as my favorite AMP experience and that's saying alot. I would tell ya this is rare chance in Augusta girls like Hannah just don't come our way often she would be my choice for a outing tonight fellas. I can't think of many I have liked better not only AMPs but providers all together yes she was that good she made a tired run out old body feel good again in short give urself a late gift and visit this little gift named Hannah. She won't be in Augusta long ill be going back to see her GOD willing.

TheBandit
01-02-15, 08:52
Ok I just had to share this. I have'nt been up for going out of town recently so I decided on King's spa and wow I'm so pleased I did. I went Wednesday and drew Amy it was nice time. I went this morning and it was the best time I have ever had at AMP her name was Hannah gent's this girl is unlike any we've had in Augusta AMP's. I mean not only is she a looker but the massage was awesome and she does this sexy breathing while she's rubbing you down then she dropped the little dress and wow what a body it is like a 25 yr old she is probarbly in her mid 30's and man she is amazing. I couldn't believe after the fun she started another massage that was better and longer than first and it was nude. I rank this as my favorite AMP experience and that's saying alot. I would tell ya this is rare chance in Augusta girls like Hannah just don't come our way often she would be my choice for a outing tonight fellas. I can't think of many I have liked better not only AMPs but providers all together yes she was that good she made a tired run out old body feel good again in short give urself a late gift and visit this little gift named Hannah. She won't be in Augusta long ill be going back to see her GOD willing.I've stayed away from the 2 local AMPs for a while, but decided to visit Kings after this review. I didn't request anyone specific and luckily got Hannah. She is a rare treat in Augusta and I will repeat before she's gone.

DrmsIllNvrSee
01-02-15, 17:52
After reading the last two posts I just had to find out for myself. I'll start by saying that TheBandit and GentleGus are not exaggerating. Even though I'd already had a morning dream, my curiosity got the better of me so I checked out King's this afternoon. I don't visit AMPs very often, and this was my first visit to King's so I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't ask for anyone in particular but was also lucky enough to draw Hannah. She's so gorgeous I fear I may have lost my cool and tipped too generously, but my time with her ended up being quite awesome so I think it was worth it. The activities were the same as has been reported, and it was an amazing hour. I'm kind of afraid to go back because if she's not there I'll be disappointed. On the other hand, if she stays too long I may end up broke! GentleGus, thank you for sharing the tip.

S E Monger
01-09-15, 09:04
Been in this hobby for 4 or so years. This lady is the sexist I've ever had the pleasure of being with. Better hurry. She said she's going to Cali on the 26th.

GentleGus
01-09-15, 11:57
I'm glad you all agree about this beautifull woman. I could not believe my eye's when she walked In the room. I have been to many AMP's and never seen any as beautifull as her. I was even more suprised by her quality of service and her sweet disposition. I only wish she were independent provider in our area oh how sweet that would be no more wore out 40 special coke and weed heads. I'll be going back to see her very soon. I said it before and ill say it again she is one of my best experiences ever in hobby in or out of AMP and maybe most beautifull eoman I have ever been fortunate enough to be with. I know one thing we may never see this level of girl in Augusta again.

GentleGus
01-10-15, 12:01
My goodness I thought my first visit was great but my second with Hannah was unbelievable. OMG what a young lady she is. She is the kind of woman you wish you had at home waiting on you. WOW!

TheBandit
01-12-15, 20:33
My goodness I thought my first visit was great but my second with Hannah was unbelievable. OMG what a young lady she is. She is the kind of woman you wish you had at home waiting on you. WOW!I agree, the second time was definitely better. My 1st visit was 1/2 hour with a handshake, and it was great. 2nd time was an hour with FS, and it was fantastic. Probably the best experience with any provider I've had. I will go for round 3 before she's gone.

RCuriosity
01-12-15, 23:25
I agree, the second time was definitely better. My 1st visit was 1/2 hour with a handshake, and it was great. 2nd time was an hour with FS, and it was fantastic. Probably the best experience with any provider I've had. I will go for round 3 before she's gone.Shitttt now you guys have my curiosity piqued! I might have to make the 2 hour drive just for this girl. What's the face like?

Arrowman
01-13-15, 03:35
Shitttt now you guys have my curiosity piqued! I might have to make the 2 hour drive just for this girl. What's the face like?Well I made the trip Sunday afternoon and kings was busy so off I went over to golds.

GentleGus
01-13-15, 13:26
Shitttt now you guys have my curiosity piqued! I might have to make the 2 hour drive just for this girl. What's the face like?Hannah is beautifull unlike any girl who has ever been at Kings anx I been going there for yrs.

RobNotFromGa
01-14-15, 19:17
Dam.

Go see her and treat her well. Dam!

GentleGus
01-16-15, 19:07
LOL! I had to sing the praises of Hannah one more time just got back from my amazing visit. I can't say much more than we all have said already her beauty matches the girls used in BP ads you know the model types they advertise and you never see well Hannah is your chance to see one of those types. Oh and the skills and sweet personality to match as close to GFE as I have ever had in AMP. I have been hobbying for about five yrs and only my times with Pristine Chase & Miniyah Mitchell rank above Hannah oh if only she were independent she could break me with a big smile on my face. Hannah knows she's a beauty the way she flirts and looks you in eye at all times just drives me wild. Only 9 days left before she leaves damn! Claims she'll be back in April I doubt it but maybe she will return then just bc of Masters week. I'm just happy to have had the chance to see her 5 times LOL and hope to see her once or twice more before she leaves. MOST BEAUTIFULL WOMAN I'VE EVER MET WOW!

Member #4661
01-18-15, 07:24
LOL! I had to sing the praises of Hannah one more time just got back from my amazing visit. I can't say much more than we all have said already her beauty matches the girls used in BP ads you know the model types they advertise and you never see well Hannah is your chance to see one of those types. Oh and the skills and sweet personality to match as close to GFE as I have ever had in AMP. I have been hobbying for about five yrs and only my times with Pristine Chase & Miniyah Mitchell rank above Hannah oh if only she were independent she could break me with a big smile on my face. Hannah knows she's a beauty the way she flirts and looks you in eye at all times just drives me wild. Only 9 days left before she leaves damn! Claims she'll be back in April I doubt it but maybe she will return then just bc of Masters week. I'm just happy to have had the chance to see her 5 times LOL and hope to see her once or twice more before she leaves. MOST BEAUTIFULL WOMAN I'VE EVER MET WOW!I hate I may not have the opportunity to see this famous lady. How much usually for full package?

Budentist
01-19-15, 17:17
Fellas.

Is kings really all that it's been hyped up to be? Anyone with LA experience of korean girl AMPs please do chime in so we can get a good assessement:).

GentleGus
01-20-15, 04:27
Fellas.

Is kings really all that it's been hyped up to be? Anyone with LA experience of korean girl AMPs please do chime in so we can get a good assessement:).Kings is usually just average but Hannah is as beautifull of girl as you'll see anywhere LA or not and that's why were all giving it grand reviews right now. I've been around alot of AMPs and seen pleny of providers and Hannah is among best I've seen but that's just me.

TGiovannni
01-24-15, 00:29
I hate I may not have the opportunity to see this famous lady. How much usually for full package?Let us know. Inquiring minds need to know.

Budentist
01-27-15, 17:41
Fellas-.

Any new updates or new girls at kings? Is Hannah gone now?

Thanks.

GentleGus
01-27-15, 21:07
Fellas-.

Any new updates or new girls at kings? Is Hannah gone now?

Thanks.Sunday was suppose to be Hannah's last day doubt Ill return for awhile, its surely to be a disapointment.

Alamassage1
02-08-15, 16:15
I will be in Augusta in a few weeks and looking for recs on outcall erotic massage at my hotel. I'm not looking for full service. It looks like there are a couple older choices out there, but would appreciate any reports on good providers. Pm or post appreciated. I am happy to provide info in Alabama if I can help. Thanks.

PRichmond
02-10-15, 18:02
Sunday was suppose to be Hannah's last day doubt Ill return for awhile, its surely to be a disapointment.This is my first post here. I was an international monger in the partner website. I've been in Augusta for a while. Seen all those bellow average in both Gold and Kings. Thanks Gus for the info was really worth it. And she was not demanding exorbitant amounts like others. I am going to take your word on Morgan too. Does anyone know what happened to A* Prescott? Just curious.

GentleGus
02-11-15, 01:47
This is my first post here. I was an international monger in the partner website. I've been in Augusta for a while. Seen all those bellow average in both Gold and Kings. Thanks Gus for the info was really worth it. And she was not demanding exorbitant amounts like others. I am going to take your word on Morgan too. Does anyone know what happened to A* Prescott? Just curious.Morgan will definitely satisfy your needs, best BJ around by far.

PRichmond
02-26-15, 18:23
Morgan will definitely satisfy your needs, best BJ around by far.I had an appointment with her. But we cancelled it because of a issue with her. Then, she never replied to my appointment requests. Is this normal with her?

Acmegb
03-12-15, 15:06
I had an appointment with her. But we cancelled it because of a issue with her. Then, she never replied to my appointment requests. Is this normal with her?Morgan normally hosts in north Augusta. Text her for a quicker response.

Acmegb
03-17-15, 10:02
Yay! Get to see Morgan this week!

DkMike1
03-18-15, 08:14
Morgan had not posted recently, but her ad is back up. She is worth a visit or two.

http://augusta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/morgan-booking-now-for-wednesday-thursday-and-friday/28014140

WasNightFodder
04-01-15, 17:18
Was in the Augusta area the other week so thought I would give Kings another try. Have not had good experiences there as of late. Well true to form, pulled "Jessica". 8 looks but 2 personality, horrible massage though towel. I should of walked out but had no back up plan and body rocking so went for deluxe. Deed done but overall unsatisfying experience. More life on the walking dead. If you get her ask for someone else.

Machintosh
04-03-15, 22:39
I had an appointment with her. But we cancelled it because of a issue with her. Then, she never replied to my appointment requests. Is this normal with her?A friend told me it can be very hard to schedule an appointment and she might cancel. But I hear she is damn worth it.

Machintosh
04-03-15, 22:41
I had an appointment with her. But we cancelled it because of a issue with her. Then, she never replied to my appointment requests. Is this normal with her?A friend told me she can be hard to get a hold of and sometimes will cancel on you for various reasons. Though she is worth it 100 x!

DrmsIllNvrSee
05-22-15, 15:27
I know Victoria's is in Columbia, but also posting here for those who may have seen Mandy when she visited Augusta. She is now working at Victoria's on Broad River Rd. Full post about my visit on the Columbia forum.

http://augusta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-our-new-girls-at-victorias-spa-803-445-1204/25336743

Iceman61
06-10-15, 07:32
I was in town this weekend and my free time was very limited so I decided to hit Kings Spa up. I was the 1st customer of the day. While driving around the building I found two girls out back smoking. Both waved and smiled as I drove past so I decided to just park in the back. I got out and walked toward the door as both girls walked inside. One girl held the door open for me and as I walked inside I was met by mama's an with a surprised look on her face. The girl led me into a room and introduced herself as Sunny. Opted for the hour massage, disrobed and off to the table shower. Good wash with attention to certain areas, dried off and back off to the room.

Laying on my front a small towel was draped across me. This is the time at most other places when I brush the drape off saying it's not needed but I left it on. Much conversation and laughing during the massage between both of us. She moved the towel and gave my glutes a massage. After the flip it was straight to the menu. I opted for full menu after some slight negotiations. I was amazed at how tight, wet and responsive the FS action was. Guys be proud of what you have. Most places only have HE these days. Treat Sunny right and good karma will be rewarded. Any info on the other girl will be greatly appreciated. I might have head back for a return visit.

Love Kgirls
06-25-15, 01:03
I recently paid my first visit to this place. After reading this thread, I was not quite sure what to expect. As it turned out, Seven showed me a really good time. As my screen name implies, I love me some Kgirls, and Seven really hit the spot. She had some skills, her attitude was sensual and unrushed, and she appeared to enjoy herself. I have to visit Augusta more often. This was definitely a good visit.

ProfessorXX
09-15-15, 00:26
Went there yesterday around dinner time and got sticker shock from the tip donation. But since I was in the mood for Asian and liked the lady I had I gave in and donated the $4 asked for. In hindsight I could have seen Cocoa twice for the same donation but I wanted Asian at the time so I bit the bullet. Fun was had and I left very happy.

ArnAnderson
09-21-15, 22:25
I just found this board guess I have cost myself a lot of cash by not finding it sooner. I don't do the escort thing much bc I just don't trust these females out here today. I do however visit the massage parlors a lot. I've been to all in Augusta and visit a lot of them in Ga and So. See and No. See. I'll be reviewing some of them soon as I figure this thing out. Today I visited Oriental massage on Washington rd yes it's a legit place with no extras but the massage I received today was so good I could care less. I've been to Kings and Gold but I actually like the massage part also and I recommend Oriental for the best massage in Augusta. It's actually one of few I have been to where you actually receive whole hour massage and they know what they are doing, yes I know that most don't care about massage so I'll be giving my 2 ¢ on other parlors in area soon as I give a few some more up to date visits. More reviews coming soon.

Donkey Kong55
09-24-15, 13:36
I just found this board guess I have cost myself a lot of cash by not finding it sooner. I don't do the escort thing much bc I just don't trust these females out here today. I do however visit the massage parlors a lot. I've been to all in Augusta and visit a lot of them in Ga and So. See and No. See. I'll be reviewing some of them soon as I figure this thing out. Today I visited Oriental massage on Washington rd yes it's a legit place with no extras but the massage I received today was so good I could care less. I've been to Kings and Gold but I actually like the massage part also and I recommend Oriental for the best massage in Augusta. It's actually one of few I have been to where you actually receive whole hour massage and they know what they are doing, yes I know that most don't care about massage so I'll be giving my 2 on other parlors in area soon as I give a few some more up to date visits. More reviews coming soon.Thanks in advance for letting us know, would be interested to know if they are even worth visiting.

ArnAnderson
09-26-15, 15:30
I tried Gold yesterday and it was as usual. I would say the girl is in late 30's or early 40's with ok body everything covered but she got the job done. I keep trying this place hoping eventually I'll catch a younger knockout there but it hasn't happened. I say stick to Kings usually better selection than Gold. On side note gave Shq massage a try and it is a legit place no extras but good massage and good looking Chinese girl gave the massage and for. 60 it was $ well spent. More to come.

WasNightFodder
10-01-15, 23:47
Found myself back in Augusta and went back to Kings although the last several visits have been not great. This place was always a plus but now seems hit and miss. Tends to be an easy choice because its a know quantity. Anyway, drew "Anna" mid 30's 6/10 body, who spoke almost no english. Paid for the hour and got a rushed table shower followed by a rushed massage. Original plan was to sample the full menu but given the nature of her massage down graded to a CBJ that was rushed also. Wish this place would bring back some quality providers. Will need to find a better Augusta alternative.

ArnAnderson
10-02-15, 18:53
I tried another place today and let's just say extras could be had with other visits and it was an amazing massage to. Feel free to pm. I'll get back to you asap.

ArnAnderson
10-02-15, 19:42
I tried another place today and let's just say extras could be had with other visits and it was an amazing massage to. I don't want to share on open forum but those interested feel free to pm. I'll get back to you asap.

B0703
10-09-15, 13:03
Has anyone tried the massage parlor in the shopping center across from the mall? Is there any fun to be had there or is it legit only? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

B0703
10-14-15, 09:48
Decided to TOFT and went to a local spa that I hadn't seen reviewed on here (not the one I inquired about recently, and not Gold or King). I went kind of later afternoon and upon entering was met in t he lobby by an Asian woman I estimate to be somewhere her 40's wearing what I would call casual clothing (slacks and long sleeve shirt) greeted me and told me they were busy and asked if I would return in an hour. I left and went back an hour later and was met in the lobby by the same woman form earlier and was led into a decent size room with a massage table in the middle. I paid for the hour and she instructed me to disrobe and lay face down on the table then left the room. I got undressed and lay on the table and she returned about 5 minutes later and left me uncovered and began a very nice, through massage for about 30 minutes starting at my back and working her way down over my ass and legs. I noticed while she was working on my upper thighs her fingertips would occasionally slip down between my legs and "accidentally" brush up against the boys. Asked me to flip and covered me with a hand towel and briefly massaged my upper body before moving down to my midsection. She took the towel and folded it to about 1/4 of its original size and asked if it was okay. I told her yes knowing I wasn't really covered and she proceeded with the massage. She began to focus mainly on my upper thighs with the back of her hands and wrists occasionally brushing my stuff. She did this for about 5 minutes before she picked the hand towel up off of me and asked if it was okay. I told her yes and she tossed the towel aside and continued the massage with me completely uncovered. After about what I estimate to be 5-7 minutes she began rubbing and playing with the boys and asked again if it was okay. I again told her yes and she kept playing with them for a couple of minutes before she brushed her fingertips lightly along my shaft and asked if I wanted to take care of myself or if I wanted her to do it for me. I told her I wanted her to do it and she said "Ok, but you give me good tip" she then proceeded with a nice HJ until I finished in the palm of her hand. She left the room, then came back, cleaned me up and continued the massage for the rest of the hour. Paid $ for massage and tip but may have been able to get away with. 8. This was my first time there, so I don't know if there is anything else on the menu and YMMV. If anyone is interested in knowing the name and location of this spa or if you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.

LuvTwoRedFish
10-19-15, 11:16
Found myself back in Augusta and went back to Kings although the last several visits have been not great. This place was always a plus but now seems hit and miss. Tends to be an easy choice because its a know quantity. Anyway, drew "Anna" mid 30's 6/10 body, who spoke almost no english. Paid for the hour and got a rushed table shower followed by a rushed massage. Original plan was to sample the full menu but given the nature of her massage down graded to a CBJ that was rushed also. Wish this place would bring back some quality providers. Will need to find a better Augusta alternative.I got the same deal you did. Shit massage. Paid for an hour out the door in 30 minutes.

LoveARubGa
11-05-15, 16:44
Found myself back in Augusta and went back to Kings although the last several visits have been not great. This place was always a plus but now seems hit and miss. Tends to be an easy choice because its a know quantity. Anyway, drew "Anna" mid 30's 6/10 body, who spoke almost no english. Paid for the hour and got a rushed table shower followed by a rushed massage. Original plan was to sample the full menu but given the nature of her massage down graded to a CBJ that was rushed also. Wish this place would bring back some quality providers. Will need to find a better Augusta alternative.I had anna also and she was rather disappointing. She was not to the normal standards at kings. They seem to go in phases in regards to getting quality women.

Lemon42
11-15-15, 21:11
Has anybody tried the new place in North Augusta? Any reports?

Acmegb
11-16-15, 10:48
Has anybody tried the new place in North Augusta? Any reports?Where in NA?

Arrowman
11-16-15, 12:31
Where in NA?435 Wrightsboro road Augusta. Found it on Craigslist.

Lemon42
11-17-15, 00:56
Where in NA?This one https://augusta.craigslist.org/thp/5311664450.html though searching through the "therapeutic" section it looks like there's a lot of new ones in town.

RobNotFromGa
11-25-15, 23:05
I don't report much. I've been to kings many times. Drew a 6 tonight. She skipped the shower which should have been the first sign. CBJ which was good, but lasted maybe 3 minutes. Mish. She laid there. No response. Asked for doggie, and then rushed me to finish. At this point I'm 12 minutes into 30. She is rushing. I ask for HJ finish. She does try, but by this point I'm over her and it. I askbher for "someone else that might not be is such a rush and at least moderately sensual". Guess that didn't go well. Mamma comes in after she leaves. I explain to mamma that I'd been there 10-15-20 times and never had a bad experience.

Place sucks. Sorry. 1. 4 GONE with nothing to show. Sad.

ComicArtist88
11-30-15, 01:36
So I'm coming from japan and there massage parlors are really good, if you know what I mean. I need a good place to relax and get the tension off in augusta, any good advice on.

Places to go to?

USArmy6440
11-30-15, 13:53
So I'm coming from japan and there massage parlors are really good, if you know what I mean. I need a good place to relax and get the tension off in augusta, any good advice on.

Places to go to?No all the spas here suck ass compared to any overseas. Save your money and go eslewhere. Makes me really miss NY, better bang for the buck.

B0703
12-05-15, 15:16
This one https://augusta.craigslist.org/thp/5311664450.html though searching through the "therapeutic" section it looks like there's a lot of new ones in town.I went by there yesterday. Nice massage, but that's all.

JamesIX
12-06-15, 07:52
Visited Kings yesterday and drew Bonny. Very nice body and about late 20's maybe 30. Massage was bad and everything else was very rushed. Not sensual at all. Been to Kings a few times and its always this way. I left feeling cheated. Nothing beats Palmetto Sun in Columbia. There you pay for an hour and you get an hour and leave satisfied.

KalmunSoul
12-19-15, 23:52
Just left Gold Spa. I passed by this place just to scope the scene and see what the traffic and LEO pattern was like. After staking out I took the plunge and was fairly impressed. The ladies for the night were in their 40's but very nice and welcoming. Nice size racks not much on the backside. Not sure what the name of the lady was but she was from Atl and was working there for five nights. Very good conversation, service was excellent. Got a very light massage, flip to CBJ, and mish very gently because I guess I was too much for her. I did four years of hobbying in Korea so this place is right on time and I would go back. But make sure you bring some cash. I made the ultimate rookie mistake and used the card. Won't make that mistake again. It really help if you are half or full Korean. The lady was very "Happy" and "enthusiastic" before, during, and after the session. Overall great time, block checked. Look forward to seeing the shorter one with fuller set of twins next time.

Acmegb
12-22-15, 18:22
Legit massage, very good. No tableshower. But has a one person dry sauna.

PowerThrust
01-05-16, 21:46
On 5 January I decided to try King Spa and thought I would have the wonderful experience I had a year ago. But, I was Wrong! I got a girl named Kim who was a clock watcher and kept trying to get me to cum early! I am a guy that can last and when a condom is used I can't cum. But, we were 15 min in FS at first she was moaning, then she started rushing me to cum (straight turn OFF! If you read my reviews on naughty Reviews (kage_Luke) you would see that they were in high regards! Looks like I won't be going there NO MORE! Thanks you Kim for being a robot, clock watcher, with no emotion nor feeling!. Do my fellow hobbyist know a better place? Thank you in advance.

GA Boy
01-06-16, 07:34
What was the damage?

Just left Gold Spa. I passed by this place just to scope the scene and see what the traffic and LEO pattern was like. After staking out I took the plunge and was fairly impressed. The ladies for the night were in their 40's but very nice and welcoming. Nice size racks not much on the backside. Not sure what the name of the lady was but she was from Atl and was working there for five nights. Very good conversation, service was excellent. Got a very light massage, flip to CBJ, and mish very gently because I guess I was too much for her. I did four years of hobbying in Korea so this place is right on time and I would go back. But make sure you bring some cash. I made the ultimate rookie mistake and used the card. Won't make that mistake again. It really help if you are half or full Korean. The lady was very "Happy" and "enthusiastic" before, during, and after the session. Overall great time, block checked. Look forward to seeing the shorter one with fuller set of twins next time.

ElVerde
01-07-16, 12:42
To the same location that B0703 went to back in October (#167) and had basically the same experience. Middle age but decent looking and friendly asian lady gave about a 20 minute backside massage (paid for an hour), then flipped with cover, but it got clear in a hurry that the focus was moving southward. She played coy about extras, but it was pretty clear this wasn't the first time she'd given an ending that was. Happy. Finished with hot towel. Overall it was a pleasant experience. I doubt FS is on the table but if you want a decent massage and release, I'd recommend. Damage was $ total. If you want to know the spot, send me a message (I will say it's on the SC side of the river).

Big Daddy Dog
01-11-16, 15:17
Hey guys, I've got to make a trip to Augusta this week and wanted to check out either Kings or Golds. Any advise or better options. Feel free to PM.

Thanks.

Oliver007
01-12-16, 15:03
Can someone PM me with places in the csra that's not King or Gold where someone can get a good massage and HJ. Went and tried out SHQ and oriental massage but both places offers good massage but nothing else.

DimplesMan
01-12-16, 18:48
Can someone PM me with places in the csra that's not King or Gold where someone can get a good massage and HJ. Went and tried out SHQ and oriental massage but both places offers good massage but nothing else.Spend some time and browse the thread in the forum. You will learn of both legit and he places as well as some intel on BP and CL providers.

B0703
01-15-16, 10:59
I've discovered another local massage parlor that gives a nice massage and I don't think you guys will be disappointed when you leave. If you're interested in the location pm me. I can also provide details if requested. I'm also interested in any info you guys may have on any MPs or independent providers if any of you are willing to share.

Thanks.

DrmsIllNvrSee
01-15-16, 20:10
I've discovered another local massage parlor that gives a nice massage and I don't think you guys will be disappointed when you leave. If you're interested in the location pm me. I can also provide details if requested. I'm also interested in any info you guys may have on any MPs or independent providers if any of you are willing to share.

Thanks.That recently started posting ads on BP?

DimplesMan
01-15-16, 23:44

Thanks.I sent you PM.

B0703
01-16-16, 12:38
That recently started posting ads on BP?I don't think they advertise on BP, could be wrong though. I'm pretty sure I've seen ads on CL before though.

LtkStone
02-02-16, 16:49
I have been to kings several times but I am not too impressed. I only know of it through BP. Can anyone give me some info on other places in the local area besides gold spa. That place really sucks.

StumpMax
02-05-16, 16:58

Thanks.Hello, I'm looking for that info on the local massage provider, thanks.

DimplesMan
02-06-16, 01:24
Hello, I'm looking for that info on the local massage provider, thanks.Instead of sharing the information with the entire world, the OP asked for a PM to pass along the info. Please give the respect and privacy of the matter as intended.

OGMane
02-07-16, 11:02
Instead of sharing the information with the entire world, the OP asked for a PM to pass along the info. Please give the respect and privacy of the matter as intended.Hey new to this thread but looking for a local massage parlor that's worth the time ad money. Any suggestions?

SuperFly79
02-08-16, 14:58
With hobbying becoming more dangerous and the selection of good providers becoming more and more depleted, I plan on turning my attentions to massage parlors. If anyone could PM me what "normal" or "reasonable" damage is for a massage and extras is I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

SouthernTide
02-17-16, 09:43

Thanks.Message me.

CJMaxxx
02-17-16, 10:58
Is there a new massage parlor in Augusta? You can pm me the info and details.

HairMaster
02-17-16, 17:42
Visiting from NC. I pm'd the op but no response. I would apreciate a PM with location.

Hairmaster.

HairMaster
02-17-16, 17:51
Visiting from NC. I pm'd the op but no response. I would apreciate a PM with location.

Hairmaster.

B0703
02-19-16, 09:05

Hairmaster.I don't have anything in my inbox from you. Try again and I'll be happy to tell you.

SouthernTide
02-19-16, 13:12
I don't have anything in my inbox from you. Try again and I'll be happy to tell you.No it says your inbox is full. If you don't mind messaging myself with the in for to that new spa. Thanks.

JaexHoon
02-19-16, 17:15
I don't have anything in my inbox from you. Try again and I'll be happy to tell you.Yeah I tried to msg you as well and your inbox is full.

DifferentDays
02-21-16, 08:56
5 star on new arrival. Here for two weeks. UDI is the name 25 ish. Smoking!

SouthernTide
02-21-16, 20:04
5 star on new arrival. Here for two weeks. UDI is the name 25 ish. Smoking!Been a while what was the damage. Inbox me.

RobNotFromGa
02-22-16, 08:30
Dreamt of Udi.

Small girl with nice body. Beautiful face. Hard to judge age, 35? But looks 20.

Crazy energy. Double pop, she attacked me from the start. She's from LA and will be here she said for 3 weeks.

Don't miss her if you like small Asians.

CJMaxxx
02-22-16, 09:25
Dreamt of Udi.

Crazy energy. Double pop, she attacked me from the start. She's from LA and will be here she said for 3 weeks.

Don't miss her if you like small Asians.What was the damage? Can you decide who you see? Inbox me details if you don't mind.

DifferentDays
02-22-16, 11:00
Dreamt of Udi.

Don't miss her if you like small Asians.Glad it worked out.

Tzilla76
02-24-16, 16:13
Hello, I'm looking for that info on the local massage provider, thanks.Could you inbox that to me as well please? Thanks.

Tzilla76
02-25-16, 10:59
Could you inbox that to me as well please? Thanks.Me too please.

ArnAnderson
02-26-16, 15:17
I went to Kings to check out new girl you guys were so right. It seems Kings gets a young beauty about once year so enjoy while Udi is here. I still think Hannah who was there late 2014 is best I have seen there.

SuperFly79
02-28-16, 03:06
I visited Kings tonight. Although the lady did not give me her name, from the description of the last few posts I believe it was the same lady. She was in her mid 30's to early 40's, but had the body of a 25 year old. After a 10 minute half hearted massage she asked me what else I wanted. The menu was wide open and I endulged. Looks-9 Massage-2 Extras-10 . If I lived in Augusta I would def go again, but since I am from out of town I'm not sure it was worth the long drive.

Cowboys6646
02-29-16, 05:45
Any massage parlors in Augusta other then golds and kings pm me the info thanks in advance.

KimchiAmper
03-02-16, 10:14
I've been in the hobby for quite awhile back to the **** days in tx. I usually don't post but is it me or is augusta alittle dry on its providers or AMPs? But I did find a gem. If anyone wants to know I'm always looking for new blood and will gladly trade info. Pm me.

KimchiAmper
03-02-16, 10:39
Me too please.I also would like the info.

StratenoChaser
03-07-16, 12:04
Had a great time Friday at King Spa with Sara. I agree that it has been hit or miss there for a while, but I hit it right. I had seen her before several weeks ago and was surprised she was still there. We remembered each other which might have contributed to the better than usual service. Anyway, was the best time l've had therefore a long time.

BroMan02
03-11-16, 08:05
I am interested to checking out King's Spa but honestly don't know what to expect. I was hoping someone could PM me with some details. Services, Prices and advice. Thanks ahead of time.

UnspokenZero
03-13-16, 16:50
I am interested to checking out King's Spa but honestly don't know what to expect. I was hoping someone could PM me with some details. Services, Prices and advice. Thanks ahead of time.Same here, pm me as well I am interested in going.

Daaronim
03-15-16, 09:46
Same here, pm me as well I am interested in going.Also can I get the details of what protocol to follow? Very new to this. Please pm.

Acmegb
03-21-16, 12:30
Legit only?

https://augusta.craigslist.org/thp/5498266658.html

Tia.

B0703
03-21-16, 21:07
Legit only?

https://augusta.craigslist.org/thp/5498266658.html

Tia.In my experience yes.

AugDick706
03-26-16, 21:14
I am interested to checking out King's Spa but honestly don't know what to expect. I was hoping someone could PM me with some details. Services, Prices and advice. Thanks ahead of time.Hey I'm interested also!

JayRodz84
03-27-16, 17:39
I'm over in the Columbia area but am thinking of making the short trip to dream like a king. Can someone pm me any suggestions? Do the girls working look at all like the ones from the ads? Young, thin, large breasts?

BaseNeal
03-30-16, 13:45
There are 2/3 massage parlor in Augusta. I am interested in those Asian chicks. But I have no idea about dealing those parlors. Can any experienced person PM me what to follow?

Thanks.

Rivera297
04-14-16, 23:44
New to the board and augusta, but not the hobby. Anyone have any info on the spot over on Davis rd? You can pm me the details or share with everyone.

DimplesMan
04-18-16, 13:43
Do the girls working look at all like the ones from the ads? Young, thin, large breasts?LOL. Nope.

JoeMan99
04-24-16, 14:01
Used to live there and am coming through later this week. King was always hit or miss with me. Wondering if there are any new places in town, or how things have been lately at the established places. PM me your knowledge.

JoeMan99
04-24-16, 14:40
http://augusta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/10-off1st-one-hr-body-msg-chinese-lady-ping-join-our-team-w-healing-hands/20631392

JoeMan99
04-24-16, 14:43
http://augusta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-chinese-massage-special-offer/20376334

RhayDen087
04-24-16, 16:17
I showed up around 9 pm. Mamasan led me to a decent clean room. Told me 45 min massage was. 80 and told me to get undressed and she left. Before I could even get comfy a decent girl came in told me to lay down on my stomach. She started a half ass massage. So I asked can I touch? She said no no no. Then said what you want and made gestures like a BJ or full service. I said yes. She then said extra 140!! No way was she worth that from looks alone so I said no just give me a massage. She had no idea how to give a REAL massage. She actually put her knee into my back and now I have to go to dr because I have been in pain for a few days. Over all I would not recommend kings unless you don't mind wasting your money on below par service. I for one will never go back no matter what new girl they adversite.

Cowboys6646
04-25-16, 00:57
Can you guys inbox me info as well.

RobNotFromGa
04-25-16, 08:12
I showed up around 9 pm. Mamasan led me to a decent clean room. Told me 45 min massage was. 80 and told me to get undressed and she left. Before I could even get comfy a decent girl came in told me to lay down on my stomach. She started a half ass massage. So I asked can I touch? She said no no no. Then said what you want and made gestures like a BJ or full service. I said yes. She then said extra 140!! No way was she worth that from looks alone so I said no just give me a massage. She had no idea how to give a REAL massage. She actually put her knee into my back and now I have to go to dr because I have been in pain for a few days. Over all I would not recommend kings unless you don't mind wasting your money on below par service. I for one will never go back no matter what new girl they adversite.The AMP's here are hit or miss. But I've had better luck at Kings. It depends who you draw. You sound a little uptight and that might reflect on your service.

Couple tips.

Always always always get the shower. They're a clean culture, plus it lends some time to a few free touching.

Don't freaking talk about money. You've got to learn to communicate without speaking. Just show them the cash or leave it laying on the table. If they want more tell them no more or be ready to throw out some more.

You've got to play it cool. Asian chicks dig me, I'm tall, workout 6 x a week and have 8% body fat. I had one chick there a few months back give me a double pop and gave me her cell #.

SouthernTide
04-25-16, 11:07
I know there quite a few ladies doing the nuri massage around here. Any info on any of them? Thanks.

StratenoChaser
05-18-16, 11:10
Anyone have info on Perfect Massage on Davis Rd? Wondering if it's worth a visit.

USArmy6440
05-22-16, 21:37
http://augustacrime.com/wanted-suspect-rapes-robs-2-employees-at-king-spa-in-martinez/

They suck anyway nd to pricey but makin it hard fo us joes.

EndGame00
05-23-16, 06:53
Driving by Kings yesterday afternoon and saw they were getting raided. About 4-5 Sheriffs vehicles in the lot surrounding the establishment. They were all local Columbia County as far as I could tell. Some of the officers were posted outside and one of the girls was sitting out front on the sidewalk. Wanted to pass this on so you could factor it into future decision making.

Scooter5
05-23-16, 08:32
Anyone have info on Perfect Massage on Davis Rd? Wondering if it's worth a visit.It is a rub a tug. Massage is pretty good with a happy ending. But it depends on who you get.

LoveARubGa
05-23-16, 18:27
Driving by Kings yesterday afternoon and saw they were getting raided. About 4-5 Sheriffs vehicles in the lot surrounding the establishment. They were all local Columbia County as far as I could tell. Some of the officers were posted outside and one of the girls was sitting out front on the sidewalk. Wanted to pass this on so you could factor it into future decision making.It was not a raid. King's Spa was robbed and one of the girls was raped.

http://augustacrime.com/wanted-suspect-rapes-robs-2-employees-at-king-spa-in-martinez/

DimplesMan
05-23-16, 20:03
Driving by Kings yesterday afternoon and saw they were getting raided. About 4-5 Sheriffs vehicles in the lot surrounding the establishment. They were all local Columbia County as far as I could tell. Some of the officers were posted outside and one of the girls was sitting out front on the sidewalk. Wanted to pass this on so you could factor it into future decision making.Are you sure it wasn't related to the crime that was linked in the post right before yours?

Arrowman
05-23-16, 21:25
Are you sure it wasn't related to the crime that was linked in the post right before yours?That really sucks. If you do not like their prices or quality service it's a personal thing. But the robbery and assault makes it makes it bad for all of us.

EndGame00
05-24-16, 08:36
Are you sure it wasn't related to the crime that was linked in the post right before yours?I wanted to get the info out quick and jumped to a conclusion. Either way that is no good.

LoveARubGa
05-24-16, 17:28
I walked by yesterday to Sam's hot dogs. Channel news 6 was sitting in the parking lot the whole time I was having a quick dinner. Made a comment to the girl behind the counter about the van, and she said they been sitting there all day. When I walked back to the car and there was a sign on the front door: "We are closed. We do not have any water, we are trying to get this fixed". LOL.

LoveARubGa
06-04-16, 22:19
I found out that King's Spa is going to be opening up their doors soon. It will be open in less than 2 weeks.

Tak Eik
07-03-16, 20:21
I am interested to checking out Gold or Kings Spa but honestly don't know what to expect or even do. I was hoping someone could PM me with some details such as services, prices and advice. Thank you!!

GentLegus2
07-05-16, 20:42
I was looking for a good massage and found one at Augusta massage and no there are no extras to be had but If your after good massage this place delivers and the girl is very pretty and sweet. I also checked out the place on davis rd new cute girl there named Brandie she also is a cutie who does deliver the HE.

SoapyMassage
07-15-16, 21:16
Hey guys! I'm also interested in some great HE massage places. Please PM as well!

Luvtufreek
07-18-16, 09:54
Hey guys! I'm also interested in some great HE massage places. Please PM as well!That's not how things work on here. Your VERY first post asking for information tends to raise suspicions among more seasoned members. Read the old reports and then share some of your encounters.

MilfIreMan
07-18-16, 21:37
Was in the neighborhood the other day and noticed this place and thought I'd give it a try. Massage was awesome, but nothing else offered. While it was my first time in, so have run into similar in the past where nothing is offered on first visit, just think the massage was too good so likely don't offer any extras.

Price and massage was good enough for me to return and can still find a QV somewhere else for the finish.

Though I'd share the experience so others don't need to spend cash finding out the same if they only want the finish.

Dsrtp1
07-22-16, 23:46
Visiting Augusta and went to kings spa off I-20. Looked nice and new inside. Mamason takes me to a room and asks me how long I want to stay and I tell her one hour. She told me. 70 and was thinking mamason wasn't too old and maybe I'd get a nice massage. She takes the money and tells me she'll be back. All of a sudden this young little Asian in a mini skirt with high heels walks in smelling good. Takes me to the ts and the teasing begins. Go into the room and I get face down. She gets naked and climbs on top starts a nice massage. Rubbing her tits on my back. Very decent massage and time for the flip. As soon as the flip comes she puts my dick in her mouth for a quick BBBJ. She stops after a minute and asks me if I want "everything". I say yes and she answers $ . 60. I tell her I only have $ . 20 because I left my phone, wallet and the rest of my money in my car. She tries to haggle me but I show her my pany pockets have nothing else and she reluctantly agrees. Scolds me and says next time you bring more, LOL. Continues her half ass BBBJ jackhammering my cock a little too fast for my liking. I stop her and tell her I'm ready. I grab one of my condoms and had her ride me for a while. She was super tight and seemed to enjoy cumming on my cock. Once I felt her little pussy contractions and let her cum I bent her over the table and gave it to her. She was covering her face with the sheets and a pillow to prevent her screams from being heard. After about 10 minutes I tear off the cover and cum all over her ass and back and shoots up to the back of her head. What a fucking load that tight little pussy made me release. Get dressed, hug and a water bottle and I'm out. I'll be back again. Recommend.

DifferentDays
07-30-16, 14:52
Visiting Augusta and went to kings spa off I-20. Looked nice and new inside. Mamason takes me to a room and asks me how long I want to stay and I tell her one hour. She told me. 70 and was thinking mamason wasn't too old and maybe I'd get a nice massage. She takes the money and tells me she'll be back. All of a sudden this young little Asian in a mini skirt with high heels walks in smelling good. Takes me to the ts and the teasing begins. Go into the room and I get face down. She gets naked and climbs on top starts a nice massage. Rubbing her tits on my back. Very decent massage and time for the flip. As soon as the flip comes she puts my dick in her mouth for a quick BBBJ. She stops after a minute and asks me if I want "everything". I say yes and she answers $ . 60. I tell her I only have $ . 20 because I left my phone, wallet and the rest of my money in my car. She tries to haggle me but I show her my pany pockets have nothing else and she reluctantly agrees. Scolds me and says next time you bring more, LOL. Continues her half ass BBBJ jackhammering my cock a little too fast for my liking. I stop her and tell her I'm ready. I grab one of my condoms and had her ride me for a while. She was super tight and seemed to enjoy cumming on my cock. Once I felt her little pussy contractions and let her cum I bent her over the table and gave it to her. She was covering her face with the sheets and a pillow to prevent her screams from being heard. After about 10 minutes I tear off the cover and cum all over her ass and back and shoots up to the back of her head. What a fucking load that tight little pussy made me release. Get dressed, hug and a water bottle and I'm out. I'll be back again. Recommend.A couple of things please.

1. I would very much like to know exactly what transpired between the TS and the face down on table that she would get naked. I've never had one get naked prior to tip.

2. What was her name?

3. You must be a stud to get that dream for $7+2.

Thanks for the report.

TonyGiovannni
07-30-16, 14:54
Visiting Augusta and went to kings spa off I-20. Looked nice and new inside. Mamason takes me to a room and asks me how long I want to stay and I tell her one hour. She told me. 70 and was thinking mamason wasn't too old and maybe I'd get a nice massage. She takes the money and tells me she'll be back. All of a sudden this young little Asian in a mini skirt with high heels walks in smelling good. Takes me to the ts and the teasing begins. Go into the room and I get face down. She gets naked and climbs on top starts a nice massage. Rubbing her tits on my back. Very decent massage and time for the flip. As soon as the flip comes she puts my dick in her mouth for a quick BBBJ. She stops after a minute and asks me if I want "everything". I say yes and she answers $ . 60. I tell her I only have $ . 20 because I left my phone, wallet and the rest of my money in my car. She tries to haggle me but I show her my pany pockets have nothing else and she reluctantly agrees. Scolds me and says next time you bring more, LOL. Continues her half ass BBBJ jackhammering my cock a little too fast for my liking. I stop her and tell her I'm ready. I grab one of my condoms and had her ride me for a while. She was super tight and seemed to enjoy cumming on my cock. Once I felt her little pussy contractions and let her cum I bent her over the table and gave it to her. She was covering her face with the sheets and a pillow to prevent her screams from being heard. After about 10 minutes I tear off the cover and cum all over her ass and back and shoots up to the back of her head. What a fucking load that tight little pussy made me release. Get dressed, hug and a water bottle and I'm out. I'll be back again. Recommend.That was the best rate ever. BTW be proud.