PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Pimp21
03-07-11, 01:18
I am from ga and I know that FIB is a big hot spot for truckers.

Majik Mike
09-19-12, 06:27
Yes FIB is the new T / A it transfered from Forest Park aint seen any action in any truck stop in metro Atlata except pilot on 285 noth of 675 and she was a 2.0 at best!

GameCockbdt
09-25-12, 21:12
Got a great CBJ from a tall slim BSW at that pilot last Friday for. 20. She took off the cover and let me bust on her face for an extra. 10. Didn't get any info but she was cute.

Son Of Anarchy
11-04-12, 21:03
I'm interested in getting in on this truck stop action. Any recommendations for locations? Forest Park looks pretty risky.

Infamousss
12-12-12, 09:52
Pilot truckstop close by Moreland ave is always a hit.

Normally 2-3 girls from the apartment complex usually walks thru or by.

Either to get something from the store or hang by the bus stop.

LexLuthor
03-03-13, 12:24
I'm interested in getting in on this truck stop action. Any recommendations for locations? Forest Park looks pretty risky.You're right. F* around in Forest Park if you want to! They charge $1600 for speeding violations, I bet they'll hit you up for at least 3k for being caught!

PWhipped
03-04-13, 11:28
There are three types of truckers I am told. One type is of the "holier than thou" and will call the police if they see you trolling. The other is the the thirsty / greedy ones that will cause you trouble for trying to trap "thier" lot lizards. And then there are the ones who just don't care and want to rest and get ready to move along with thier job.

But what the hell, I just dream a lot. LOL PW

DJose35
05-23-13, 02:58
Anyone can tell where any Shorty's at off of Thornton Road.

Fredies Dream
06-19-13, 20:18
There are three types of truckers I am told. One type is of the "holier than thou" they will call the police if they see you trolling. The other is the the thirsty / greedy ones that will cause you trouble for trying to trap "thier" lot lizards. And then there are the ones who just don't care and want to rest and get ready to move along with thier job.

But what the hell, I just dream a lot. LOL PWOr they will call the company you drive for. This happens more than calling the police. Most of the time LEO really does care less but let a company like swift, jb hunt, etc catch wind. These truckers that stick their nose in your business know.

Morphinus
08-24-14, 02:09
While I have been coming to this Petro for a long time I never have seen any women. Maybe because I don't park along the back fence anymore after my trailer was broken into. However a walk across the street nd behind the gas station is the Blue Flame all nude club. Not only do they serve alcohol in this nude club which I am not accustomed to, but there were well over 30 girls at an early 9 pm. By midnight the place was packed. $5 dances and $5 bottles. $10 shots. Talked to a few and got some numbers. Ran the numbers on BP and pulled up two of the girls I talked to. So hopefully one will come thru after they get off work and ill be able to post a reply to this with the info. Ill post the link also at that time.

Jcgarr1
01-10-15, 23:06
Simply a test.

People Pleasur
01-12-15, 16:56
Simply a test.Did you pass?

MyBudFang
02-16-15, 12:26
Or they will call the company you drive for. This happens more than calling the police. Most of the time LEO really does care less but let a company like swift, jb hunt, etc catch wind. These truckers that stick their nose in your business know.As for this, it is an effort to get you in trouble. His word against mine. I just tell my company I had words with another driver, over some bullshit he was trying to to pull, and this is the best he could do, not mam enough to get on the ground and deal with it. Never happened. One boss I had said to make sure I tarp my load, he didn't care.

Stormrider
02-20-15, 00:47
As for this, it is an effort to get you in trouble. His word against mine. I just tell my company I had words with another driver, over some bullshit he was trying to to pull, and this is the best he could do, not mam enough to get on the ground and deal with it. Never happened. One boss I had said to make sure I tarp my load, he didn't care.Drove a rig for years and only had it happen once when I was at the Petro in Lake Station IN. There aren't many that will call the company on you. They're too busy making those wheels turn. Pilot on bouldercrest used to be good. The T / A was better. Petro here has a closed lot so you can usually only get them in by importing. If I was still driving today, I'd park my rig at the Walmart at 844 Cleveland Avenue or the one at 835 Martin Luther King Junior Drive. Based on the action in those areas in the past, you could probably find some horizontal highway hostesses.

Mr Tattoo
10-04-15, 22:39
I am from ga and I know that FIB is a big hot spot for truckers.Yes it is I'm on FIB on the time.

BigMoney21
10-05-15, 14:37
To my understanding the best one to go to is the one off Bouldercrest in Decatur.

Yes it is I'm on FIB on the time.

TittyLover21
10-05-15, 14:54
To my understanding the best one to go to is the one off Bouldercrest in Decatur.Lots of trannies around there.

Mr Tattoo
10-06-15, 02:14
Lots of trannies around there.I thought they all hang out in midtown.

LOL.

SkyWookie
09-23-16, 14:04
To my understanding the best one to go to is the one off Bouldercrest in Decatur.Its still busy for truckers and car drivers alike, while there isn't much real truck parking they park along all the side streets.

MrHobbyist
02-27-17, 06:56
Are there any good truck stop sites on the east side between exits 89 and 101 on 85?

Bruce018
02-28-17, 02:35
Are there any good truck stop sites on the east side between exits 89 and 101 on 85?Don't know of any good truckstops in that area, I would try the Pilot at ex. 51 off of 285 it's hit or miss been a while since I been through town. The former T / A at the next ex. Was good but that been many moons ago. I've got one girl here at a sm. Truckstop off of I-20 ex. 49 I don't remember the name I think it was Velero it's about 1 mile or so from the interstate going south on the left. Last time I was there they charge for over night stay not worth it was only there once.

MrHobbyist
03-05-17, 05:02
Don't know of any good truckstops in that area, I would try the Pilot at ex. 51 off of 285 it's hit or miss been a while since I been through town. The former T / A at the next ex. Was good but that been many moons ago. I've got one girl here at a sm. Truckstop off of I-20 ex. 49 I don't remember the name I think it was Velero it's about 1 mile or so from the interstate going south on the left. Last time I was there they charge for over night stay not worth it was only there once.Thanks, for the info. I didn't have any luck at those this time, but I'll check again this evening. I did see one getting out of a truck at the QT off of exit 96, but she was really bad even for a lot lizard so I passed on that one.

Pershing
05-20-17, 20:23
The Shell on US 70 ex 49 off I20. About 1 mile on the left. Very busy place after sundown, it cost $10 to stay overnight, but across the street on FIRE WORKS parking lot is free and also busy. A lot of LEO traffic in the area. Any suggestions on I75 ?

Bruce018
09-15-17, 02:14
I don't know of any truck stops on 75 with girls working them but I'm keeping my eyes open just in case.

MrHobbyist
12-05-18, 10:16
The truck stop off of pleasantdale on exit 96 had an obvious Hispanic SW posted and taking on clients this weekend. I did not partake, but plan to do some more recon and report.

Zipper34
12-08-18, 02:09
The truck stop off of pleasantdale on exit 96 had an obvious Hispanic SW posted and taking on clients this weekend. I did not partake, but plan to do some more recon and report.Just went by there. Cops at the QT. Must have gotten onto what was happening.

SkyWookie
09-28-20, 17:10
Years ago when I drove a big truck cross country I enjoyed my share, although I never got lucky in atlanta, honestly the two best spots in the country were 1. TTT Tuscon truck terminal, where you had to be careful not to run the girls over there were so many and 2. The T / A in Ontario California with one on each side of the road, again girls running around everywhere.

BustyProvider
03-07-22, 19:28
Do girls still work the truck stops? Lately guys been trying to have me come to their terminal as of recently like many for a massage so I'm just curious is it safe to go? I feel comfortable asking the men instead of another girl.

Max16
03-15-22, 02:54
Do girls still work the truck stops? Lately guys been trying to have me come to their terminal as of recently like many for a massage so I'm just curious is it safe to go? I feel comfortable asking the men instead of another girl.Normally, I would say that is a very bad idea. I am a truck driver. If it's a terml. With a lot of traffic and people around it taking a chance but if it dead low traffic to none is better and late at night very good. Have him meet you at the gate if high traffic and walk you back to his trk. If he has a room a very high risk. Hope this helps. If it's a sm terml you will be in good shape.

DarkSir1
03-15-22, 23:22
Anyone know of any good lot lizards near the pilot truck stop on this exit? Always looking for something fun to get into nearby.

MassageAwesome
03-16-22, 09:53
Anyone know of any good lot lizards near the pilot truck stop on this exit? Always looking for something fun to get into nearby.Yesterday I got off exit 13 off of 285 (US 78 and US 278) and there was this thin looking white girl stepping out in the street flagging cars down. She looked kinda cute and had a decent body but she must've been high out of her mind. I was running errands but I may have picked her up if I wasn't in a rush. 75% of the time there's always some girl hanging out there.

HalliknWolk
03-16-22, 16:11
Yesterday I got off exit 13 off of 285 (US 78 and US 278) and there was this thin looking white girl stepping out in the street flagging cars down. She looked kinda cute and had a decent body but she must've been high out of her mind. I was running errands but I may have picked her up if I wasn't in a rush. 75% of the time there's always some girl hanging out there.Where was she when you got off the exit. What cross streets or landmarks.

MassageAwesome
03-16-22, 20:08
Where was she when you got off the exit. What cross streets or landmarks.Going towards I 20. Southbound.

Exit 13.

Right off the exit.

BustyProvider
03-17-22, 00:46
Normally, I would say that is a very bad idea. I am a truck driver. If it's a terml. With a lot of traffic and people around it taking a chance but if it dead low traffic to none is better and late at night very good. Have him meet you at the gate if high traffic and walk you back to his trk. If he has a room a very high risk. Hope this helps. If it's a sm terml you will be in good shape.Okay, thanks for being honest about it.

SkyWookie
04-09-22, 15:35
Going towards I 20. Southbound.

Exit 13.

Right off the exit.In all the years I have gone to fib I've always taken exit 12, never even thought to take 13 and follow bolton down, for that matter never thought girl / girls would be by that exit. Good to know.