PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bobbyv323
12-17-11, 09:35
Just got some gas off 441 in Boca and saw 3 WSW at the gas station. Didn't think this was a hot spot. Going back to make sure. All girls rated an 8. Two brunettes and one blonde, might be a sting. No leos around, I got to check this out again.

SweetThing
07-01-12, 22:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted or partially redacted to remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your text had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SpeedRacer6
12-04-13, 15:04
Crusin down Orange 2 weeks ago about 2 pm and spot tall leggy blonde WSW around 10th st. Decided to TOFTT. Did the loop and scooped her up. Talked for a few minuites and then LEO check. Very laid back, nice good smile and articulate conversation. She suggested her place around Deleware ave where she rents a room. Nice location so park the car and in we go. No one in house and was clean and tidy, her room was a mess but the bed was clean. She is tall, 5-10 and lean but not crack thin, said her need is weed and that's all. Well she dropped to her knees and got right to it. BBBJCIM, oral skills are great with special attention to the boys. Overall good time and will repeat. Damage .40. No digits at this time. She would not let me take pics but will try again next time.

Happy, SAFE, hunting Mongers.

SR6

SnapCrackle
12-07-13, 03:06
Crusin down Orange 2 weeks ago about 2 pm and spot tall leggy blonde WSW around 10th st. Decided to TOFTT. Did the loop and scooped her up. Talked for a few minuites and then LEO check. Very laid back, nice good smile and articulate conversation. She suggested her place around Deleware ave where she rents a room. Nice location so park the car and in we go. No one in house and was clean and tidy, her room was a mess but the bed was clean. She is tall, 5-10 and lean but not crack thin, said her need is weed and that's all. Well she dropped to her knees and got right to it. BBBJCIM, oral skills are great with special attention to the boys. Overall good time and will repeat. Damage .40. No digits at this time. She would not let me take pics but will try again next time.

Happy, SAFE, hunting Mongers.

SR6Glad there is someone up here. Its hard to find SW in ft pierce.

SnapCrackle
12-07-13, 13:45
Saw nice WSW on orange an us1 today looks like things are picking up. Was on an errand will swing back through in a couple of hrs.

SnapCrackle
12-07-13, 21:32
I dreamt I was driving down orange and 10th in ft peirce. Saw a WSW spinner looked really young offered a ride. Did LEO check. Talked name was ashley. Was tweeking a little could tell she was on the rock candy and she admitted it offered cfs and BBBJ for .25 did car date BBBJ was awesome she had a tight body nice tight hole. Will partake again have # don't know how long it will work but called went straight to VM with her voice. Was a car date will partake again.

SpeedRacer6
12-13-13, 12:28
Out Tues night, saw Ashley around Orange and 8th but she would not make eye contact, must have just scored as she was hot footin it to the local candy store. BSW at same spot, been here for a few years but never scooped, not my type. So drove by Suzy's on Delaware and she's sitting out front, stopped for the dream, all good again, .3, will repeat. Still no digits.

Have dreamed about Ashley twice, nice little spinner. First time was great, BBBJCIM .2, second time she was Oxy'ed up and noddin bad, just quit after about 2 min. Had to drag her out of my car and left her on sidewalk at her place. Took my donation back. So hot looking I know I will pick her up again, LOL.

Be safe Mongers.

SR6.

SnapCrackle
12-14-13, 02:43
Out Tues night, saw Ashley around Orange and 8th but she would not make eye contact, must have just scored as she was hot footin it to the local candy store. BSW at same spot, been here for a few years but never scooped, not my type. So drove by Suzy's on Delaware and she's sitting out front, stopped for the dream, all good again, .3, will repeat. Still no digits.

Have dreamed about Ashley twice, nice little spinner. First time was great, BBBJCIM .2, second time she was Oxy'ed up and noddin bad, just quit after about 2 min. Had to drag her out of my car and left her on sidewalk at her place. Took my donation back. So hot looking I know I will pick her up again, LOL.

Be safe Mongers.

SR6.Where on Delaware was Suzy. Can you pm location so I can do some recon.

Play300
12-14-13, 13:31
I dreamt I was driving down orange and 10th in ft peirce. Saw a WSW spinner looked really young offered a ride. Did LEO check. Talked name was ashley. Was tweeking a little could tell she was on the rock candy and she admitted it offered cfs and BBBJ for .25 did car date BBBJ was awesome she had a tight body nice tight hole. Will partake again have # don't know how long it will work but called went straight to VM with her voice. Was a car date will partake again.Care to pass her number off to me.

SnapCrackle
12-15-13, 16:45
Had a dream I was driving down 10th between Orange and Del met Maria. Spoke for a while did LEO check. Said she had a place. It was a little further down but out of the hot zone. Little south of Virginia. Said she was horny went on a back porch. Agreed on .30 for an hour of her time started with BBBJ was OK but payed a lot of attention to the boys. Started CFS she rode me really good speaking Spanish and playing with herself. Got really freaky and said she wanted Greek. It turned out go be a great night. Spent and hour no rush and will repeat.

EchoEcho
01-13-14, 19:33
If sure would be great if maybe you could put a city in the title!! Who knows where you're talking about?

Jhawk
02-09-14, 03:10
Just saw some girl got arrested in Flagler for plying her trade. Anyone have any info on where in Flagler the girls might be walking?

SnapCrackle
06-22-14, 21:56
Decided to go out tonight. Not much SW action up here and I took a break. So I was driving the stroll on orange ave LEO was out also. I was about to give up but decided on one last loop. Bam I see a white SW walking on Delaware and 10th pick her up do LEO check. Drive to my spot. Tell her. 2 for BBBJ. She agrees. Give great BBBJ pages good attention to the boys. Cim and spit. Didn't have a good # said always on 10th and delaware. Will repeat told her I will be looking for. Hope to get some more action up this way. Be safe boys.

SnapCrackle
06-28-14, 12:43
Woke up this morning and since I missed my meeting with Star yesterday. Needed some headache relief. Was circling orange and Delaware. While driving down 17th off of orange saw WSW walking down canal. Drove pass made eye contact. Got In did LEO check drove a little distance to a spot I knew. Negotiated. 2 for BBBJ said will swallow for tip. So go a great bbbjcimws took her time and no rush payed good attention to the boys even put her tongue a little further south for a little. Gave me her # asked not to share. But she walks on ave e and 18th. And on orange. Safe mongering.

Rippa
07-08-14, 15:02
While making a very early morning run down Highway 301 just south of Citra about 0300 today, I had one of those odd little mongering experiences that drop into your lap when you least expect it. After the previous day's strange, Kafkaesque disappointments in Tampa, (see Tampa SW thread) it seems the Deities of Mongering had chosen to shower me with favor in this most unlikely of places.

It was dark as Hell, no one and no traffic around for miles, and all of a sudden I whiz past what I could just make out to be a female form, holding a stick in one hand and a lit up cell phone in the other, standing in the median in a turn-lane. I slowed and came back around for a cautious, closer look. I decided what I'd just witnessed was either #1, an old lady with a cane, out for a damn early walk (not likely), #2, a distressed motorist needing emergency assistance (possible, but no vehicle was visible) or #3, a provider out 'advertising' in the damnedest of lonely, forlorn places. (my best option).

Keeping my Spidey Senses on high alert, I rolled up beside the lady in question and asked if she needed help, speaking through the passenger window, all the while keeping a discreet distance between her and my car. Before me stood a young AA, a definite BBW, but apparently well groomed with a nice weave, make up and even some jewelry. I was also quickly able to determine she was quite definitely not some kind of Back-woods Tranny. She said she'd been walking for a while and asked for a ride. After hopping in and a few moments of conversation, the truth, or her version of it anyway, came out. Husband abandoned her with a child with some relatives some time ago, desperately needs money, etc. I told her I was inclined to oblige, but quickly added I was also looking for something on the kinky side. After the previous couple of day's adventures, I was in no mood for something mundane or mediocre. Hell, the setting of this occurrence, alone, seemed to REQUIRE that I push this situation just to see how far this crazy little scene could go. My passenger quickly stated I was in luck that morning as she was a self-professed 'freak' of the first degree, and loved nothing more than to please her man. Taking her cue, I rattled off every nasty, naughty little thing I could think of for us to 'do', and all were met with a big smile and a simple 'I do all of that and then some!' Then she proceeded to throw in a couple of really funky ideas of her own I hadn't even thought of. YEEES! Jackpot!

So we searched a brief while until we stumbled upon a dark, secluded, sandy little lane, deep in a stand of palmettos. Thinking any really good in-the-car action was going to be out of the question given the limited room available, I was pleasantly surprised when she suggested we step out of the car and 'see what we could get ourselves into'. Standing behind the vehicle, she immediately started up DFK, and undoing my belt with greedy little hands. Next, she bent over and started a wet, sloppy DT. After the little man rose to full attention, she dropped her pants and asked me if I had any lubed condoms. I did, of course, and she suggested I put one on my finger and start working on some anal excitement for her while she continued the BBBJ. It was a little awkward standing in the dark, my pants around my ankles, her bent over at the waist, me getting head, all while I'm reaching back around that large, firm ass with one hand. But we managed. I'm sure we'd have looked quite a sight to any casual viewer who happened by, but we never heard so much as a car passing on the road down the lane a ways.

True to her claim as a 'wild woman', my BBW next asked me to 'give me more' and 'harder'. Now who am I to turn down a lady's earnest request for more pleasure? So into the already stretched out condom went first two, then three digits, all the way to the knuckle. She began to groan louder and louder, swinging her ample hips all around and thrusting back against me. She was clearly now enjoying herself, and I even had to suggest she tone it down just a bit so as not to arouse suspicion should there be a home around the area. We switched up for a while with a fresh condom, with me probing her deeply with the 'little man' as best I could in a standing position. I asked for an oral finish, to which she immediately complied without a word. Just as I was about to pop, she raised up bit and asked with a smile, 'Can I swallow it?" Now who among us hasn't yearned to hear THOSE sweet words? That pushed me right over the edge and I finished in a hurry.

I dropped her off at her house, and though this little adventure cost me some precious road minutes that ultimately made me quite late to a client meeting, I felt it was something I just HAD to experience and certainly have no regrets about taking my own sweet time. I mean, how surreal is it to be randomly banging a big old tight ass on a young gal, deep in the Central Florida woods as you gaze up at the Milky Way in the middle of the night sky? You simply cannot make this kind of shit UP!

I did ultimately obtain some digits, though she said her phone was 'temporarily' out of minutes. She professed a strong interest in seeing me again, and I will certainly try to reach her next week when I pass through the area, though I'm, frankly, not expecting much. 'Out of minutes' usually = no functioning phone at all!

In all my years of mongering and driving the state of Florida and beyond, I can easily count the number of such 'out-of-the-blue' roadside encounters like this on just one hand. And NONE ever in a more rural setting, or in such an unreal fashion as this one.

Thank you, Mongering Gods, for rescuing my recent Punting mishaps of the last couple of days from the 'plain vanilla' of mediocrity!

-- Rippa.

OneLyfe
08-14-14, 15:51
Is Ft. Pierce dried up?

I drove the block a couple of weeks ago a saw WSW Starr near Orange (got picked up before I could round corner) and a WSW near 13th. But haven't seen anything since. Are we dried up here?

SpeedRacer6
08-15-14, 13:30
Been a while since my last report but had to give the 411 on WSW Tasha, mid 20's. Saw her at 15th and Orange the past few days, 0700. Made the scoop, LEO check and got to financials. Agreed to BBBJ for 2 with tip if she was enthusiastic about her work. Brother mongers this one is a keeper BBBJCIM, lots of time with the boys. Told her I liked it slow and she was GOOD SLOOOWW!! OMG!! Hope she sticks around for a while because I will see her again, again.

Sam Miami
09-13-14, 17:47
Had a dream I was driving down 10th between Orange and Del met Maria. Spoke for a while did LEO check. Said she had a place. It was a little further down but out of the hot zone. Little south of Virginia. Said she was horny went on a back porch. Agreed on .30 for an hour of her time started with BBBJ was OK but payed a lot of attention to the boys. Started CFS she rode me really good speaking Spanish and playing with herself. Got really freaky and said she wanted Greek. It turned out go be a great night. Spent and hour no rush and will repeat.Hey Snap- headed up to Pierce this evening and was wondering if you had any digits for your latin cutie?

Blondehound
09-19-14, 16:17
Hey everyone.

I am down here visiting and looking for the bleached blonde type of SW. If anyone has any digits they would share that would be great. I will be sure to post a review of any hookups I have down here.

Thanks, BH.

Bdjoe
10-10-14, 16:28
Doing a scroll through ft pierce and ran across this fine law, on corner of ave the and 13, did the drive by came back around then holla at her. Agreed up. 40 for everything. Gave her the money big mistake then she says she has to go pay roommate for room. So I said cool next thing you know 10 min went by I call no answer, went up to the room and it was like a boarding house all the rooms have numbers and share a bathroom. So I'm like f#%k I don't know which room. So I text this be $?&h back since your not picking up the phone your business is ruin. Just you guys know stay away from this one she goes by crystal, strawberry. She is a very beautiful Latina SW. Trust me total waste of Time and money.

Play300
10-13-14, 08:11
Doing a scroll through ft pierce and ran across this fine law, on corner of ave the and 13, did the drive by came back around then holla at her. Agreed up. 40 for everything. Gave her the money big mistake then she says she has to go pay roommate for room. So I said cool next thing you know 10 min went by I call no answer, went up to the room and it was like a boarding house all the rooms have numbers and share a bathroom. So I'm like f#%k I don't know which room. So I text this be $?&h back since your not picking up the phone your business is ruin. Just you guys know stay away from this one she goes by crystal, strawberry. She is a very beautiful Latina SW. Trust me total waste of Time and money.Hey man what # do you have for her?

Bdjoe
10-13-14, 10:39
Hey man what # do you have for her?Just I'm me and I'll give it to you.

Fox Mulder 25
10-14-14, 09:01
I'm still trying to figure what part of the state I want to relocate to. I'm from new england, and love freshwater fishing. So I've spent my time crossing the state, and in the meantime, looking for ladies. Sadly Fort pierce isn't really active enough to have it's own section, so my small contribution will go here. Staying here for a week. Going off of few reports here, I've been cruising all around Orange (side streets-Delaware). Most of what I've seen last few days, was on avenues A,be, see? Saw one huge black woman, near church on 7th, near Orange, as I drove by, she said hey baby, while rubbing her tit thru her dress, I went limp. Next up, around 14th / ave be?, Saw a tomboyish, maybe woman, who kept following my car, saying, and.

Hey come back. Yesterday, I think on Boston, around 5th, 6th, delaware side of orange, saw a gurl, that was waving me down (acted too much like a tranny for me).

In retrospect, they're here Fort Pierce residents, just hard to find. Drawback is I cruise during day, bad night vision could bring me bad surprises, or a trip with uncle, if I can't make out car.

Side note, when I got to my motel Saturday, saw two girls (young blond, young heavier brunette), who seemed to be working the truck stop near BP off 70. Plus saw another brunette, next two days doing same thing, I'll keep you updated, just want to cotribute, before I head off to tallahassee Saturday. As always, be safe.

Bdjoe
10-14-14, 20:52
I'm still trying to figure what part of the state I want to relocate to. I'm from new england, and love freshwater fishing. So I've spent my time crossing the state, and in the meantime, looking for ladies. Sadly Fort pierce isn't really active enough to have it's own section, so my small contribution will go here. Staying here for a week. Going off of few reports here, I've been cruising all around Orange (side streets-Delaware). Most of what I've seen last few days, was on avenues A,be, see? Saw one huge black woman, near church on 7th, near Orange, as I drove by, she said hey baby, while rubbing her tit thru her dress, I went limp. Next up, around 14th / ave be?, Saw a tomboyish, maybe woman, who kept following my car, saying, and.

Hey come back. Yesterday, I think on Boston, around 5th, 6th, delaware side of orange, saw a gurl, that was waving me down (acted too much like a tranny for me).

In retrospect, they're here Fort Pierce residents, just hard to find. Drawback is I cruise during day, bad night vision could bring me bad surprises, or a trip with uncle, if I can't make out car.

Side note, when I got to my motel Saturday, saw two girls (young blond, young heavier brunette), who seemed to be working the truck stop near BP off 70. Plus saw another brunette, next two days doing same thing, I'll keep you updated, just want to cotribute, before I head off to tallahassee Saturday. As always, be safe.Hey try going by the park on 10th a, normally a few there around noon and 4 pm.

Fox Mulder 25
10-14-14, 23:46
Hey try going by the park on 10th a, normally a few there around noon and 4 pm.Thank you, all help appreciated.

Fox Mulder 25
10-14-14, 23:51
Got the wave from an okay looking BSW, around 14th again, just off orange, away from delaware direction. Also around 630 pm likely WSW, with a man on a bicycle (pimp? She was looking, either a crackhead looking for delivery, or walker, needing cash.

Again tonight, saw women in cabs of trucks near waffle house (BP station, truck parking). Cops came thru lot, 3-4 times, scaring me that they're reading this, or just hotel owners, sick of bad girls.

Be safe, gnite all.

Bdjoe
10-16-14, 00:57
Well just woke up from a nitemare, did a stroll through ft pierce and saw a sexy LSW I mean ass for days and tits to go with it face was about a 7,but that ass was beautiful. So I swope in and pick her up off of 8th st close to orange ave. We agreed upon a $ which mainly for the body really out of the norme for me but couldn't pass it up. So we went to her spot, then here comes the complaining just when my dream was getting good. She complains that I was taking to long and it was to big and then that's when it turn to a nitemare first she was like a desert and very lack luster performance. She complain so much that I just got up and left without leaving her a gift, the girl in my nitemare name was summer. So you have been warn don't get caught up with that big ass cause you will be in for a major let down. Be safe.

SnapCrackle
11-07-14, 14:39
Been out of the state for awhile on work related stuff. Any action in ft pierce been driving and nada.

Rojo Bear
11-26-14, 21:42
I quick ride down Delaware resulted with dream of WSW say about 110,5'8". Not a bad snag, great rap and communication skills. A bit proud for SW. But overall a great release. Went for the total anything goes package, but then came the whining so had to back off a tad. Sacrifice of the finish, but a finish no less.

NyGuy714
03-10-15, 03:21
I quick ride down Delaware resulted with dream of WSW say about 110,5'8". Not a bad snag, great rap and communication skills. A bit proud for SW. But overall a great release. Went for the total anything goes package, but then came the whining so had to back off a tad. Sacrifice of the finish, but a finish no less.Hi guys, snowbird from and. Why. Tired of driving to LW for a little action. Anyone know of a hassle free blow & go in the Stuart / Palm City / Port St Lucie area. Thanks in advance & be safe.

SpeedRacer6
04-04-15, 20:42
Saw Tasha again this morning, 5 am Delaware and 10th. Same great attitude and smoking body. She even remembers the way I like it. Long and slow BBBJCIM. 30.

Will keep repeating with this one. Be careful out there brothers.

SpeedRacer6
04-10-15, 08:55
Saw a new WSW yesterday. 5 am. 10th and Boston. About 6-7 on th SW scale. First thing I notice is the Tennessee accent. Yall please. Very nice BBBJCIM spit. No hassles appeared clean and sober. Damage was. 2. Will repeat.

Be careful out there.

SR6.

Gotee 50
04-24-15, 02:30
Dreamt that I drove 17/92 around 1:00 am today. There was a strong LEO presence in south Sanford. I drove all the way north and on the return around 28th there was a thin WSW standing there with shady management. I did stop by, was too tired and didn't feel comfortable. Then I woke up from the uneventful dream.

Island Lovah
04-26-15, 11:23
Had a dream with her, she doesn't match her pics. Looks a tad bit strong out nowhere close to the pics in her post. Anyway couldn't finish the dream because she started her monthly so she wrapped it up with a BBBJ, wouldn't revisit.

InksterTourist
05-10-15, 11:40
I quick ride down Delaware resulted with dream of WSW say about 110,5'8". Not a bad snag, great rap and communication skills. A bit proud for SW. But overall a great release. Went for the total anything goes package, but then came the whining so had to back off a tad. Sacrifice of the finish, but a finish no less.I passed through in 2013 and saw someone taking an interest in passing cars on the west side of USA 1, I think in Fort Pierce. I just know that I was north of Port St. Lucie but had not reached Vero yet.

SnapCrackle
06-07-15, 15:51
No action up here. What's happening. I used to cruise down orange and would find atleast one provider.

SpeedRacer6
06-09-15, 09:39
No action up here. What's happening. I used to cruise down orange and would find atleast one provider.Have been mongering in the fort for a long time. Never been like this. Haven't seen anything in over two weeks. But I've seen more LEO activity early am then I've seen in years.

Be careful.

SR6.

SnapCrackle
06-23-15, 09:11
FYI now have a treasure coast section.

Ben2005
01-23-18, 23:46
Any decent, safe, white street action in either town?

Thanks from Snowbird.

Donnylad
01-20-19, 23:03
Not sure where to post this. Was passing through St Cloud on the 192 earlier today (sun 20th). Saw a slim, medium height WSW walking along by the Polynesia inn. Couldn't partake at the time but would have loved to hit that ass. Didn't see any other ladies other than her.

DL.

BillyBob000
02-27-20, 03:37
Can an Admin add 2 city's to the Florida city's?

Boynton Beach, and Delray Beach please?

OralWonder
03-13-20, 11:52

Boynton Beach, and Delray Beach please?Billy aren't they under the West Palm tab?

Garmila
03-10-21, 13:14
Hey Fellow Mongers. I get down to the Punta Gorda area a couple of times a year. I am wondering if there is SW activities in P. G. Or Port Charlotte areas? I know Ft. Myers is probably a larger avenue but I prefer not going in the direction. Would have interest in a good massage with extras too. Thanks in advance! Be Safe g.

GoDotD
12-01-21, 11:28
Indian town and Okeechobee areas seem to be areas that get no traction from the forum, add them?

PowerGlide
12-05-21, 23:29
I can't add phots doesn't pull up gallery.

NC Hunter
12-14-21, 10:02

Boynton Beach, and Delray Beach please?Don't think A2 likes to be addressed via the Forum.

Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

NC HUNTER.

Lee Nover
12-15-21, 08:13
Where exactly in Boynton and where in Delray. Send mayor crossstreet name.

Boynton Beach, and Delray Beach please?

CueBall826
12-16-21, 22:39
Where exactly in Boynton and where in Delray. Send mayor crossstreet name.No he can't.

Pkoert8060
11-18-22, 20:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.