PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Robster87
01-07-12, 23:37
At exit 343 on I-10 there are two truckstops, Pilot and T / A. I have not been this way for several years but back in the day the T / A was usually a sure bet for a little commercial company. The times have changed and this stop is dead. There was a big girl advertising on the cb her massage services. I did not try her services because I put her fighting weight to be around 250. The two things I do not like to do are fuck and fight over my own weight class.

TellMeSome
07-13-12, 10:18
I know a provider that will be in the fort pierce area this weekend 7/13-16

I have reviewed her several times in the broward county forum.

Jasmine 954-665-5392

She is a thick sensual BBW who does have a in call location with truck parking avaliability.

She is GFE and does provide BBBJ. Covered FS and she is very open-minded.

Her donations are very fair 80 hh or if you just want the massage with happy ending that's 60.

Be good to her fellow mongers she's a very good provider who isn't about the bullsh*t or drama.

Happy mongering! I have add'd a pic and yes this is my favorite position to see her in. She is orally talented!

JAXnewbie
05-24-13, 11:46
A little before 1am I went to the rest stop on I-10 going West between Columbia and Suwannee counties, don't remember which side it is on it's near the border. As I parked a short pleasantly plump Mexican woman dressed in pink walked up to the passenger side of my car grinning, at first I didn't know what this was about. She walked around the front looking at me and then came over my driver's side, I thought she was some kind of a nut or a drunk and I stopped looking at her, and she walked past my car and went to one of the semis and got in, then I realized what it was. My first encounter at a rest / truck stop. She was cute looked like could be fun. A masculine looking woman or post-op tranny in workout clothes was walking up and down the sidewalk, couldn't figure out for sure and don't care anyways. I'm here almost everyday and never seen anything till now.

Mark1160
09-14-15, 10:01
Sitting here today at the truck stop and 3 young ladies appear to be making the rounds, one very cute skinny blonde girl with a knee brace on her left leg. I guess she over extended. Not partaken of any of the just yet it's only 10 am right now, so will just see who else the warm weather brings out.

Rub101
01-01-18, 09:11
At exit 343 on I-10 there are two truckstops, Pilot and T / A. I have not been this way for several years but back in the day the T / A was usually a sure bet for a little commercial company. The times have changed and this stop is dead. There was a big girl advertising on the cb her massage services. I did not try her services because I put her fighting weight to be around 250. The two things I do not like to do are fuck and fight over my own weight class.You might like it.